时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Arman, how are you? – Prosperous. | -阿尔曼 你好吗 -很好 蒸蒸日上 |
[00:08] | – So who’s driving me tonight? – I am. | -那今晚谁载我呢 -我 |
[00:10] | But I thought you don’t drive anymore. | 但我以为你已经不开车了 |
[00:12] | I do for you. | 为了你我必须开 |
[00:14] | You allowed Jalal to control the Shura? | 你任由贾拉勒操纵协商 |
[00:16] | And now he’s threatening to start a war. | 他现在却威胁要发动战争 |
[00:18] | You were Haqqani’s right hand. | 你是哈卡尼的心腹 |
[00:20] | You could have stopped Jalal. | 你本可以阻止贾拉勒 |
[00:33] | The exfil team that’s looking for me in Kohat, | 在科哈搜捕我的那队人 |
[00:35] | I need to know where they’re safe housed. | 我要知道他们的安全屋在哪 |
[00:37] | So you’ll turn yourself in at the safe house? | 所以你要去安全屋自首 |
[00:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:40] | Umair Asgher Road. | 乌玛尔·阿斯加路 |
[00:42] | What-what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:43] | The exfil team from Kohat, | 科哈的特遣队 |
[00:44] | local police made their safe house. | 当地警方发现了他们的安全屋 |
[00:49] | He’s consolidated power | 他以远远超出我预期的速度 |
[00:50] | so much faster than I thought possible. | 巩固了权力 |
[00:52] | Protect Jalal, and we protect ourselves. | 保护贾拉勒就是保护我们自己 |
[00:55] | What about the Americans? | 那美国人呢 |
[00:57] | General Aziz must answer their threats with threats of our own. | 阿齐兹将军必须用威胁来回应他们的威胁 |
[01:00] | At least six vehicles can be seen here | 可以看见 至少有六辆车 |
[01:02] | heading north to the Afghan border, | 向北前往阿富汗边境 |
[01:04] | each with a five kiloton battlefield nuclear weapon. | 每枚导弹都带有五千吨战术核武器 |
[01:06] | What’s going on, Carrie? | 怎么回事 卡莉 |
[01:08] | I’ve got a lead on the flight recorder. | 我有飞行记录仪的线索 |
[01:11] | Dropping the collective, | 放下操纵杆 |
[01:12] | starting autorotation. | 开始失控自转 |
[01:15] | Sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[01:23] | Get back, get back! | 快回来 快回来 |
[01:34] | The World Trade Center, Tower Number One | 世贸中心一号楼 |
[01:37] | is on fire! | 起火了 |
[01:39] | I missed something once before. I won’t… | 过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会… |
[01:41] | I can’t let that happen again! | 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:44] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国战俘被策反了 |
[01:47] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, | 你是祖国的耻辱 |
[01:48] | Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[01:50] | You’re a traitor and a terrorist, | 你是个叛徒 也是个恐怖分子 |
[01:52] | and now it’s time to pay for that. | 你该为此付出代价了 |
[01:55] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我什么吗 |
[01:57] | You really do not remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[01:59] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[02:01] | We may be dealing with a compromised officer here. | 她可能已经被策反了 |
[02:03] | You had a relationship complicated enough | 你的经历太过复杂 |
[02:06] | to lie about. | 足以让你说谎 |
[02:07] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 是很复杂 |
[02:08] | I lost seven months of my life. | 我失去了七个月的人生 |
[02:11] | To my Russian handler? | 给我的俄罗斯接头人吗 |
[02:13] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略有效吗 |
[02:15] | And you will become the focus of an investigation | 你将成为调查的焦点 |
[02:18] | that will define the rest of your life. | 这场调查将决定你的余生 |
[02:21] | That not every problem in the Middle East | 不是所有的中东问题 |
[02:23] | deserves a military solution. | 都要用军事解决 |
[02:26] | Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11. | 因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了 |
[02:30] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[02:32] | I’m still putting the pieces together. | 我还在拼凑线索 |
[02:35] | Please, God, tell me you have it. | 拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了 |
[02:41] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:43] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[02:45] | No one else will. | 也只有我会 |
[03:36] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:04] | What happened? | 怎么啦 |
[04:17] | It’s something I heard. | 我听见的内容 |
[04:19] | I have to write it down before I forget. | 我要在忘记之前写下来 |
[04:21] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:24] | – Evidence. – Of what? | -证据 -什么的证据 |
[04:28] | It’s better you don’t know. | 你不知道为好 |
[04:32] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[04:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:36] | Can you get me onto Bagram Airfield? | 你能送我去巴格拉姆机场吗 |
[04:38] | Of course. Why? | 当然 干什么去 |
[04:40] | There’s someone there I need to talk to. | 我要找那里的人问点事 |
[04:44] | How soon can you be there? | 你最快多久能到 |
[04:47] | Six hours if we’re lucky at the border. | 过境顺利的话 六个小时 |
[04:53] | That’s the official response of your government? | 这是贵国政府的正式答复吗 |
[04:57] | Mr. President, I assure you, | 总统先生 我向你保证 |
[04:59] | Pakistan stands shoulder to shoulder with the United States | 巴基斯坦将和美方并肩合作 |
[05:02] | in seeking justice for the death of President Warner. | 为死去的沃纳总统伸张正义 |
[05:05] | I thought I was clear, give us Jalal Haqqani, | 我没说明白吗 交出贾拉勒·哈卡尼 |
[05:07] | or we will get him ourselves. | 否则我们会自己动手 |
[05:09] | Sir, we don’t know where he is. | 总统先生 我们不知道他在何处 |
[05:10] | Ah, sure you do! He’s in the goddamn Khyber? | 你们当然知道 他就在该死的 |
[05:13] | Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. | 开伯尔-普赫图赫瓦省 |
[05:15] | Your prime minister told me that himself. | 是你们总理亲口告诉我的 |
[05:17] | Mr. President, his point about the Khyber | 总统先生 他说话的重点 |
[05:21] | was not that Jalal is there. | 不是贾拉勒在开伯尔 |
[05:23] | It was that the area is huge. | 而是说那片区域非常大 |
[05:26] | A hundred thousand square kilometers. | 有十万平方公里 |
[05:28] | – A hundred thousand? – Yes. | -十万平方公里 -是的 |
[05:30] | And your army is, what, a million men? | 你们的军队有一百万人吧 |
[05:34] | Less. | 没那么多 |
[05:36] | Let’s call it 999,000. | 咱们就说九十九万九吧 |
[05:39] | How ’bout you take some of them and look? | 你们派些军队去找找看 怎么样 |
[05:45] | How ’bout they get off their asses, try to find him? | 让他们稍微活动一下四处找找这个人 如何 |
[05:49] | Or are they too busy to find Jalal | 还是说他们没空去找贾拉勒 |
[05:53] | because they’re doing this? | 正忙着干这个 |
[06:00] | Deploying mobile missile launchers on the border? | 在国境部署移动导弹发射装置 |
[06:04] | Tactical nukes pointed at our men in Jalalabad. | 战术核弹瞄准了我们在贾拉拉巴德的人 |
[06:12] | Well? | 怎么说 |
[06:16] | Mr. President, you left us no choice. | 总统先生 你让我们别无选择 |
[06:19] | Of course we did. | 当然有选择 |
[06:20] | Not when you threaten to invade our country. | 你威胁入侵我国 我们别无选择 |
[06:21] | No, we said, “Give us Jalal.” | 不 我们说的是”交出贾拉勒” |
[06:23] | One man. | 就他一个人 |
[06:24] | Your response was to target 20,000 U. S. troops. | 你们的回应是瞄准两万人的美国军队 |
[06:30] | You say you have no choice. | 你说你没有选择 |
[06:32] | We have no choice. | 别无选择的是我们 |
[06:34] | Now, I don’t know how much clearer I can make this. | 我不知道还能怎么讲得更清楚一点 |
[06:42] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[06:44] | if your troops cross our border, | 如果你的军队越过我国边境 |
[06:47] | we will defend ourselves with everything in our arsenal. | 我们将动用一切军事力量自卫 |
[07:00] | Mr. Ambassador. | 大使先生 |
[07:02] | What are they thinking? | 他们在想什么呢 |
[07:04] | Just what you heard. | 如你听到的那样 |
[07:05] | Do they want us to launch our missiles? | 他们想让我们发射导弹吗 |
[07:07] | I don’t believe so, no. | 我相信并非如此 |
[07:08] | Well, that’s what will happen. | 但事情会朝那个方向发展 |
[07:10] | Our generals won’t back down. They can’t. | 我们的将军不会撤退 他们不能 |
[07:12] | – I know. – It’s our country, | -我知道 -自911以来 |
[07:14] | which that man, Zabel, has been gunning for since 9/11. | 那位扎贝尔一直拿枪指着的是我的国家 |
[07:22] | Sir, I don’t think it helps to look at it that way. | 先生 您这样想对事情毫无益处 |
[07:26] | But it’s true. | 但这是事实 |
[07:26] | It’s also true that our president is dead. | 我们的总统身亡也是事实 |
[07:31] | The man who says he did it is hiding out in your country, | 宣称对此事负责的人藏身贵国 |
[07:34] | and your official response | 而贵国的正式回复 |
[07:35] | is there’s nothing you can do about it. | 是对此无能为力 |
[07:37] | And while we’re here debating that, | 当我们争论不休之时 |
[07:39] | there are two armies | 我们两国的军队 |
[07:40] | practically staring at each other across your border. | 正在边境线上对峙 |
[07:43] | We are this close to oblivion. | 我们离灰飞烟灭近在咫尺 |
[07:48] | No one’s backing down on either side. | 双方都不肯后退一步 |
[07:51] | – We have to accept that. – What are you suggesting? | -我们必须承认这一点 -你想说什么 |
[07:54] | That we reframe the discussion. | 我们可以重构讨论 |
[07:56] | A show of good faith right now from you | 您这边现在表示出诚意 |
[08:00] | would go a long way toward promoting a dialogue | 会很有效地促进双方对话 |
[08:02] | much better than the one we just had. | 远比我们刚刚的效果好 |
[08:09] | I’m listening. | 你接着说 |
[08:12] | We have a half dozen special operators | 我们有六名特种部队队员 |
[08:14] | sitting in a prison near Kohat. | 现在被关押在科哈附近的监狱里 |
[08:18] | What were they doing in our country? | 他们到我国境内做什么 |
[08:20] | I’m asking you to ignore that for the time being | 请您暂时忽略这个问题 |
[08:24] | and focus on their release, | 重点是释放他们 |
[08:25] | which will give me the ammunition I need | 这样将有助于我在总统办公室 |
[08:28] | to encourage a more moderate tone in the Oval Office. | 为温和派发言提供有力佐证 |
[08:32] | Mr. Ambassador, | 大使先生 |
[08:35] | we have a bona fide crisis here. | 现在正是危机之时 |
[08:39] | No one’s acted yet, but this… | 目前双方还未采取行动 但是… |
[08:43] | this can all fall apart in a hurry. | 这一切很可能迅速地分崩离析 |
[08:52] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力吧 |
[08:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:20] | We’re on the base, | 我们到基地了 |
[11:22] | but this is as far as I can go. | 但我只能开到这里 |
[11:24] | How close is hangar 23? | 离23号机库多近 |
[11:26] | We’re here. | 近在眼前 |
[11:28] | Is that where the presidents’ helicopter took off? | 总统的直升机是从那里起飞的吗 |
[11:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:36] | Meet me back here in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后回这里见 |
[11:48] | I’ll check on the rotors. | 我去检查旋翼 |
[11:55] | Still working on that swashplate? | 还在研究斜盘吗 |
[12:04] | Oh, shit. Who let you in here? | 见鬼 谁让你进来的 |
[12:06] | I’ve got something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[12:06] | Not interested. Where’s your security badge? | 没兴趣 你的门禁卡呢 |
[12:08] | You need to look at this. | 你得看看这个 |
[12:09] | Seriously, how’d you get in here? | 你到底怎么进来的 |
[12:10] | Look, I know I messed you up. | 听着 我知道我把你坑了 |
[12:12] | Messed me up? You got me demoted. | 把我坑了 你害我被降级了 |
[12:13] | I was trying to find out | 我当时试图查出 |
[12:14] | how the president’s helicopter went down. | 总统的直升机怎么坠毁的 |
[12:16] | – Now I know. – Are you gonna leave? | -现在我知道了 -你是自己走 |
[12:18] | Or do I have you removed? | 还是我派人把你请走 |
[12:27] | – Chip light engine two. – Hello. | -芯片警报 二号发动机 -喂 |
[12:28] | – Fire light, lever pulled. – Security please. | -起火警报 拉开消防杆 -转保安 |
[12:30] | – Dropping collective. – Worley, hangar 23. | -放下操纵杆 -我是沃利 23号机库 |
[12:32] | Descending blind. Low altitude warning. | 盲降 低海拔警告 |
[12:34] | Fair out. Brace for impact. | 搭平 小心冲击 |
[12:38] | Sorry, false alarm. | 抱歉 是误报 |
[12:41] | It’s “Flair out” With an “L.” | 是”拉平” L开头 |
[12:43] | It’s supposed to happen right before you land. | 应该在着陆前报出 |
[12:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:48] | I found the voice recorder | 我找到声音记录仪了 |
[12:49] | from the president’s helicopter. | 总统直升机上的 |
[12:55] | – Chip light. – What’s that? | -芯片警报 -什么意思 |
[12:57] | It means there’s metal in the engine oil | 意思是发动机油里出现了 |
[12:59] | that’s not supposed to be there. | 不该有的金属 |
[13:00] | You set down immediately. | 你得立即停止飞行 |
[13:04] | They’re in the mountains. | 他们在山区 |
[13:05] | Right, so they turn back towards their departure point, | 对 所以他们掉头飞回起飞点 |
[13:07] | C.O.P. Steedley. | 斯蒂德利基地 |
[13:09] | – “Fire.” – What’s the lever? | -“火” -什么是消防杆 |
[13:12] | It’s the pull bar for the extinguisher, | 是灭火器的拉栓 |
[13:13] | but at that point, they’re engine out. | 但那时他们引擎已经熄火了 |
[13:18] | Crashing. | 坠机 |
[13:18] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[13:22] | “Dropping collective.” | “放下操纵杆” |
[13:23] | “Autorotate.” | “自旋” |
[13:26] | A controlled descent to begin with, | 开始控制下降 |
[13:28] | but nowhere to land. | 但无处着陆 |
[13:34] | Why didn’t they call in, | 他们为什么不呼叫救援 |
[13:35] | tell everyone what was happening? | 告诉所有人发生了什么 |
[13:37] | It’s aviate, navigate, communicate. | 先飞行 再导航 然后才是通讯 |
[13:41] | They never got past step one. | 他们没能完成第一步 |
[13:48] | I put him on that helicopter. | 是我让他上那架直升机的 |
[14:06] | Carrie, I’ve been worried sick. | 卡莉 我快担心死了 |
[14:09] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪 |
[14:10] | Bagram Airfield. | 巴格拉姆机场 |
[14:12] | I just ran a transcript of the voice recorder | 我刚把声音记录仪文本拿给 |
[14:13] | past the chief mechanic here. He confirmed. | 这里的首席机械师看 他确认了 |
[14:15] | The president’s helicopter was not shot down. | 总统直升机不是被击落的 |
[14:19] | What was it? | 那是什么原因 |
[14:19] | Mechanical failure. | 机械故障 |
[14:21] | I’m not sure what exactly, a turbine blade maybe. | 我不确定具体是什么 可能是涡轮叶片 |
[14:24] | High altitude, fully loaded. | 高海拔 满负载 |
[14:26] | He guesses they were doing 130 knots | 他猜测他们为了维持转速 |
[14:27] | to maintain rotor speed when they hit. | 以130节航速飞行直至撞毁 |
[14:30] | An accident. | 一场意外 |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:33] | We need to get you and that flight recorder | 我们必须马上把你和黑匣子 |
[14:35] | back to D. C. right away. | 撤回华盛顿特区 |
[14:37] | I don’t have it. | 不在我这儿 |
[14:39] | You just said… | 你不是说… |
[14:40] | Well, I had it. | 我是拿到过 |
[14:43] | Yevgeny stole it from me. | 叶夫根尼从我手里偷走了 |
[14:45] | Then what’s this transcript? | 那文本哪来的 |
[14:46] | Well, I wrote it myself from what I heard on the voice recorder. | 是我听语音记录仪写的 |
[14:50] | – What you heard? – Yeah. | -你听写的 -对 |
[14:54] | So we’ve got nothing? | 所以我们一无所获 |
[14:57] | I heard it. | 我听到了 |
[14:58] | I fucking heard the black box, | 我听到黑匣子里怎么说了 |
[15:00] | and they have it now, the Russians do, 100 percent. | 而它现在在俄罗斯人手里 百分百在 |
[15:03] | Don’t tell me that’s nothing. Do not tell me that! | 别告诉我那不算数 |
[15:07] | You’ve got zero credibility, Carrie. | 你一点可信度都没有 卡莉 |
[15:09] | Right now you’re somewhere between a rogue agent | 现在你介于背叛的特工 |
[15:11] | and a national security threat. | 和国家安全威胁之间 |
[15:12] | All right, then you know what, you do something. | 好吧 那你做点什么 |
[15:16] | Go to the Russians. | 去找俄罗斯人 |
[15:18] | Ask what they want to give it back. | 问他们换回黑匣子的代价是什么 |
[15:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:24] | Okay, what? | 好什么 |
[15:26] | I’ll talk to the Russians. | 我去找俄罗斯人 |
[15:28] | But it’s time to turn yourself in. | 但你该自首了 |
[15:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:45] | Not really. | 不算好 |
[15:46] | We done? | 完了吗 |
[15:51] | No. | 没有 |
[16:07] | Guess who just made an appearance at Bagram this morning. | 猜猜今早谁在巴格拉姆露面了 |
[16:11] | Carrie Mathison. | 卡莉·麦吉森 |
[16:12] | Apparently she snuck onto the base, | 她应该是偷偷溜进了基地 |
[16:14] | which is not exactly reassuring | 我们正处于国家安全危机之中 |
[16:15] | given we’re in the middle of a national security crisis. | 她这么做比较让人不安 |
[16:19] | So, uh, what was she after? | 她想干什么 |
[16:21] | What was she doing at Bagram? | 她在巴格拉姆干什么 |
[16:24] | She’s back in Kabul is the point. | 她回到喀布尔才是重点 |
[16:26] | We need to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[16:27] | She should be here, answering questions | 她应该在这里 回答问题 |
[16:29] | about the presidents’ helicopter and her Russian buddy, | 关于总统的直升机和她的俄罗斯伙伴的问题 |
[16:32] | and how the Special Ops team we sent after her | 还有我们追捕她的那支特种部队 |
[16:34] | ended up in a Paki jail. | 怎么就进了监狱 |
[16:36] | – That was her? – Who else could it have been? | -是她干的 -还能是谁 |
[16:41] | It’s time to get her back in custody. | 我们应该把她关起来 |
[16:45] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -对 |
[16:47] | Put a team together. | 调集一支小队 |
[16:48] | I’ll see who’s available. | 我看看谁有空 |
[17:06] | Ambassador. | 大使 |
[17:09] | Thanks for meeting me on such short notice. | 感谢你这么快就能抽空见我 |
[17:12] | – You made it sound so urgent. – It is. | -听你的语气很紧急 -没错 |
[17:15] | I assume you’ve seen the satellite images. | 你应该看过卫星图片了 |
[17:18] | Tactical nukes along the border targeting our troops. | 战术核武器沿边境排开 瞄准我们的部队 |
[17:21] | Pakistan. | 巴基斯坦 |
[17:23] | A strike, even a single warhead, | 一旦发动打击 哪怕只是一颗核弹头 |
[17:28] | would provoke an overwhelming U. S. response. | 就会引发美国的剧烈反应 |
[17:31] | Well, I’m happy to say it has nothing to do with us. | 我很高兴那跟我们无关 |
[17:35] | Actually, it might. | 其实可能有关 |
[17:39] | Remember Carrie Mathison? | 还记得卡莉·麦吉森吗 |
[17:41] | She’s been on a road trip through the tribal areas lately. | 她最近要把部落领地走一遍 |
[17:46] | With Yevgeny Gromov. | 跟叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫一起 |
[17:47] | But he was told to stay away from her. | 但他被告知要离她远点的 |
[17:49] | So was she. | 她也是 |
[17:50] | – And we agreed. – We did, yeah. | -我们说好的 -没错 |
[17:52] | Didn’t happen. | 我们没能如愿 |
[17:54] | What were they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[17:55] | They were looking for something. | 在找东西 |
[17:59] | Flight recorder from the presidents’ helicopter | 找一周前失事的总统直升机上的 |
[18:01] | that went down a week ago. | 飞行记录仪 |
[18:03] | And they found it. | 而且找到了 |
[18:05] | It shows that what’s happening now, | 它表明眼下的事件 |
[18:08] | this movement toward war… | 一切朝向战争的演变 |
[18:13] | …it’s all based on a lie. | 都基于一个谎言 |
[18:16] | Jalal Haqqani claims he shot the helicopter down. | 贾拉勒·哈卡尼说是他击落了直升机 |
[18:19] | He didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[18:21] | It was mechanical failure. | 那是机械故障 |
[18:23] | An accident. | 是场事故 |
[18:26] | You really didn’t know? | 你真的不知道吗 |
[18:29] | How would I? | 我怎么会知道 |
[18:31] | Because Yevgeny took the flight recorder, | 因为叶夫根尼拿走了飞行记录仪 |
[18:33] | stole it from Carrie, | 从卡莉手上偷走的 |
[18:35] | meaning your government is now in possession. | 也就是说 它现在在贵国政府手中 |
[18:40] | – You say this…? – ‘Cause it’s true. | -你说这些是… -因为这是事实 |
[18:45] | Someone in your government has the black box. | 你国政府中有人拿到了黑匣子 |
[18:48] | There must be some price to get it back. | 我们拿回来肯定有个价码 |
[18:51] | I’m asking, what is it? | 我现在就是来询价的 |
[18:56] | Find out, let me know. | 查出来 告诉我 |
[19:15] | You really need that? | 真的要用到它吗 |
[19:17] | Hopefully not. | 希望不用 |
[19:19] | Who is in there? | 里面是谁 |
[19:21] | I’m guessing nobody. | 估计没人 |
[19:24] | Maybe this Russian, | 那个俄罗斯人可能在 |
[19:26] | who dumped me in that town where you picked me up. | 就是他把我扔在你接我的那个镇子 |
[19:28] | This is where he stays. | 这是他的住处 |
[19:30] | He’s probably back in Moscow though, | 不过他很可能已经回莫斯科了 |
[19:31] | thinking how to fuck me over even more. | 正想着怎么把我害得更惨 |
[19:35] | Keep an eye out, okay? | 小心盯着点 好吗 |
[21:14] | I knew he wouldn’t actually be there, | 我知道他不太可能在那里 |
[21:15] | but I thought there’d be something, some… | 但我以为总会留下点什么 |
[21:19] | some clue what to do next, not just a bare room. | 下一步的线索 不只是个空屋子 |
[21:23] | So what now? | 现在去哪 |
[21:26] | I don’t know that either. | 我也不知道 |
[21:31] | I’ve dug this gigantic hole, and I can’t… | 我挖了一个巨坑 我… |
[21:36] | I can’t quite see a way out. | 我想不到解决的办法 |
[21:40] | Just a couple days ago, there was this moment | 就在两三天前 有那么一刻 |
[21:42] | and you know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[21:46] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[21:49] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[21:55] | – Victor. – Saul. | -维克托 -索尔 |
[21:56] | That was fast. Thank you. | 速度真快 谢谢你 |
[21:57] | Uh, don’t thank me yet. | 先别急着谢我 |
[22:00] | I ran your request past some people here at the embassy, | 我帮你问了使馆的一些人 |
[22:04] | and no one had heard of this flight recorder. | 没人听说过飞行记录仪的事 |
[22:09] | You have to ask Moscow. | 你得问问莫斯科 |
[22:12] | I did. | 我问过了 |
[22:13] | At the very highest levels. | 而且是最高层 |
[22:17] | You are, what do they say, uh, | 按他们的说法 你这是 |
[22:20] | barking up the wrong tree. | 蹲在空枝底下乱吠 |
[22:23] | Victor, I apologize. | 维克托 对不起 |
[22:26] | I need you to help me read between the lines here. | 你得帮我解读一下言外之意 |
[22:29] | Nothing between the lines, Saul. | 没有言外之意 索尔 |
[22:31] | There’s gotta be. | 肯定有 |
[22:32] | I know Yevgeny Gromov took the flight recorder. | 我知道叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫拿走了飞行记录仪 |
[22:34] | Who told you that? Carrie Mathison. | 谁告诉你的 卡莉·麦吉森吗 |
[22:37] | It doesn’t matter who told me. It’s a fact. | 谁说的不重要 这是事实 |
[22:40] | So either Yevgeny still has it… | 要么还在叶夫根尼手上… |
[22:42] | – He doesn’t. – Then your government does. | -不在 -那就在你的政府手上 |
[22:44] | Not true. | 不是这样 |
[22:45] | Either way, there must be a price. | 不论如何 肯定有个价格吧 |
[22:47] | There must be. | 肯定有 |
[22:50] | Victor, | 维克托 |
[22:52] | we’re talking about a nuclear exchange. | 我们即将面临核战争 |
[22:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:57] | Your country will be drawn into | 不论爆发什么冲突 |
[23:00] | whatever conflict breaks out. | 你的国家都无法独善其身 |
[23:02] | This cannot be your answer. | 你们不能这样答复 |
[23:07] | What did they say? | 他们到底说了什么 |
[23:09] | Saul, I’ve done what I can. | 索尔 能做的我都做了 |
[23:13] | In Moscow, | 在莫斯科 |
[23:16] | what were their exact words? | 他们原话是什么 |
[23:20] | We have what we want. | 我们的目的已经达到了 |
[24:00] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[24:02] | Not you. | 没说你 |
[24:34] | Enough! | 够了 |
[24:39] | Back off. | 走开 |
[24:41] | Apologies for the ambush. | 抱歉搞了场伏击 |
[24:42] | Yeah, you’ve done worse. | 更坏的事你也干过 |
[24:46] | That wasn’t personal. | 不是针对你 |
[24:49] | You took something from me. I want it back. | 你拿走了我的东西 我要你还回来 |
[24:53] | The flight recorder. What’s it gonna cost? | 飞行记录仪 你想拿什么交换 |
[24:55] | Saul Berenson asked that exact thing. | 索尔·贝伦森也这么问 |
[24:58] | And what did you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[24:59] | We told him that there is no price | 我们告诉他这是无价的 |
[25:01] | because for him there isn’t. | 对他而言就是这样 |
[25:03] | But for you, there may be a way. | 但你来要 也许有办法 |
[25:06] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[25:12] | Saul is running an agent inside the Kremlin. | 索尔在克里姆林宫里安插了特工 |
[25:17] | That person has been sending him information for decades. | 几十年了 那个人一直给他情报 |
[25:20] | Not a river. A drop at a time. | 不是一次性的 而是细水长流 |
[25:23] | – Now, now. – But wait… | -现在呢 -等下… |
[25:26] | The secrets that could only have come | 那些秘密只有 |
[25:28] | from someone at the highest level. | 最高层才会知道 |
[25:29] | No, it’s..it’s not true. | 不 不可能 |
[25:31] | It is. | 是真的 |
[25:33] | There is no such person. | 没有这号人 |
[25:34] | Believe me, I would know. | 相信我 有的话我一定知道 |
[25:36] | After all of these years, | 这么多年了 |
[25:37] | I would have had some indication. | 我一定能看出点蛛丝马迹的 |
[25:39] | It’s just a story Saul probably made up himself. | 也许只是索尔编出来的故事 |
[25:42] | That’s what he wants you to believe, | 那是他想要你这么认为 |
[25:44] | but there is no other explanation | 但是没有其他理由能解释 |
[25:47] | for the damages done to my country. | 我们国家蒙受的损失 |
[25:51] | The identity of that agent is the only thing | 对我国而言 只有那名特工的身份 |
[25:55] | worth more to my country than watching the United States | 比目睹美国在巴基斯坦边境自我毁灭 |
[25:57] | self-destruct on the Pakistan border. | 更有价值 |
[26:19] | Look, even if this person did exist… | 即便这人真的存在… |
[26:23] | They do. | 是真的 |
[26:27] | Saul is not gonna give him up. | 索尔不会供出他来的 |
[26:29] | Not to me, not to anybody. | 对我不会 对任何人都不会 |
[26:30] | That is his one commandment, you never give up an asset. | 这是他的戒律 永不放弃线人 |
[26:34] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[26:37] | So there’s nothing I can do. | 所以我无能为力 |
[26:39] | You have to find him yourself. | 你要亲自去找他 |
[26:40] | No, you are not hearing me. It’s not possible. | 你没听我说吗 不可能的 |
[26:43] | Nobody’s saying it will be easy. | 没人说过这件事好办 |
[26:48] | Yevgeny, please, I can do anything else. | 叶夫根尼 求你 换件别的我都成 |
[26:54] | I can’t betray Saul. | 我不能背叛索尔 |
[26:58] | From what I’ve seen, | 据我观察 |
[27:02] | you can do just about anything. | 你什么都做得出 |
[29:28] | ‐ Carrie. ‐ Yeah. | -卡莉 -在 |
[29:30] | ‐ Where are you? ‐ Doing what you said. | -你在哪 -在做你要我做的事 |
[29:33] | I’m turning myself into the station. | 去站里自首 |
[29:35] | So did you talk to the Russians? | 你和俄罗斯人谈过了吗 |
[29:37] | I spoke to Ambassador Makarov like you asked. | 我和马拉可夫大使谈过了 |
[29:39] | He spoke to the Kremlin. | 他和克里姆林宫通了话 |
[29:41] | Any luck? | 有好消息吗 |
[29:43] | They said they don’t know anything about a black box. | 他们说对黑匣子毫不知情 |
[29:46] | They said, how can there be a price for something they don’t have? | 他们说没办法对手上没有的东西开价 |
[29:52] | I know they’re lying. | 我知道他们在撒谎 |
[29:54] | They have it and they’re keeping it. | 他们拿到了黑匣子 而且一直留着 |
[29:59] | I can’t figure out why. | 我不懂为什么 |
[30:04] | Carrie… | 卡莉 |
[30:09] | …think. | 好好想想 |
[30:12] | Yevgeny say anything? | 叶夫根尼说什么了吗 |
[30:17] | No, he stole the box and stuck a needle in my neck. | 没 他偷走了匣子 在我脖子上扎了一针 |
[30:23] | I found it, Saul. | 我的确找到了 索尔 |
[30:27] | The truth. | 这是真相 |
[30:31] | I know. | 我明白 |
[30:34] | But the truth isn’t much good if no one will listen. | 但无人相信的真相毫无用处 |
[30:48] | Don’t do this. Don’t turn yourself in. | 别这么做 别去自首 |
[30:53] | I don’t see another way. | 我没有其他办法 |
[30:56] | You said it yourself, | 你自己说过 |
[30:57] | you could end up years in prison. | 你可能会在监狱里蹲很久 |
[31:00] | There must be something. | 一定有其他办法的 |
[31:03] | I can get you out of here, to Dubai. | 我可以带你离开这里 去迪拜 |
[31:06] | I have places there. You can hide. | 我在那里有房子 你可以藏起来 |
[31:09] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:10] | Just till this blows over. | 先去避避风头 |
[31:14] | I wish I could. I mean, you have no idea. | 我希望我可以 但你不了解情况 |
[31:16] | But this isn’t gonna blow over. | 这一切是不会平息的 |
[31:18] | In fact, it’s gonna get much, much worse. | 事实上 只会越来越糟 |
[31:22] | What happened to you with those people? | 你和那些人之间发生了什么 |
[31:24] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[31:29] | They made me an offer. | 他们给我开了个价 |
[31:32] | Knowing I’d have to accept. | 知道我不得不接受 |
[31:40] | Thank you, Arman. Thank you. | 谢谢你 阿尔曼 谢谢 |
[31:43] | You’ve been such a friend. | 你真的够朋友 |
[32:44] | ‐ Stop right there. ‐ I’m Carrie Mathison. | -站住 -我是卡莉·麦吉森 |
[32:47] | I’m wanted by the FBI. I’m turning myself in. | 我是联调局通缉犯 我是来自首的 |
[32:49] | Sergeant, go ahead. Pat her down. | 中士 去搜她身 |
[32:52] | How many are out there now? | 外面现在有多少人 |
[32:57] | Copy. One single female’s all I got. | 收到 就一位女性 |
[33:07] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:12] | Listen up! | 都听好 |
[33:14] | Just heard from State. | 国务院刚传来消息 |
[33:16] | As a goodwill gesture, the Pakistanis are releasing | 为表诚意 巴基斯坦会释放 |
[33:18] | our Special Ops team. | 我们的特种部队 |
[33:22] | They’ll be bussed to the border at Angoor Adda. | 他们会乘大巴到边境的安古尔阿达 |
[33:24] | A Marine Corps chopper will then ferry them back to Kabul. | 海军陆战队的直升机会送他们回喀布尔 |
[33:27] | So some good news. Finally. | 总算有点好消息了 |
[33:30] | Now back to work. | 继续工作吧 |
[33:39] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[33:41] | I wanna meet the team at the border. | 我想去边境特种部队成员 |
[33:43] | ‐ Why? ‐ What do you mean, why? | -为什么 -什么叫为什么 |
[33:44] | They’re our guys. | 他们是我们的人 |
[33:47] | I need you here. | 我需要你留在这里 |
[33:48] | Someone from this station should supervise the handover, | 站里需要有人监督交接过程 |
[33:51] | make sure they haven’t been mistreated. | 确保他们没有受到不公平对待 |
[33:53] | Plus maybe get to the bottom | 更何况说不定还可以 |
[33:54] | of how they were taken in the first place. | 查清他们到底是怎么被捕的 |
[33:57] | Okay, knock yourself out. | 行 随你 |
[33:59] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[34:01] | Carrie Mathison just turned up at the front gate. | 卡莉·麦吉森在大门口 |
[34:29] | All clean. | 没有问题 |
[34:45] | Interrogation one. | 一号审讯室 |
[35:58] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[36:01] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[36:03] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[36:05] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[36:07] | Papa! Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[36:10] | Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[37:05] | Na. | 不 |
[37:07] | Na, na, na, na. | 不不 |
[39:16] | What are you doing here? | 你回来干什么 |
[39:22] | I heard people were looking for me. | 我听说有人在找我 |
[39:24] | They’ve been looking for a week. | 他们找了一个礼拜了 |
[39:26] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[39:32] | You should know, | 你应该知道 |
[39:32] | the Special Ops team you got captured in Kohat is being freed. | 因为你而在科哈被逮捕的特种部队要被释放了 |
[39:37] | Washington arranged it. | 华盛顿协调的 |
[39:40] | Pakistanis are handing them over. | 巴基斯坦人正在移交 |
[39:44] | These are the guys you tricked me into giving up, remember? | 你耍我交代出了他们 记得吗 |
[39:47] | All that bullshit about a black box. | 所有关于黑匣子的胡扯 |
[39:48] | ‐ It wasn’t bullshit. ‐ It’s all bullshit. | -不是胡扯 -都是胡扯 |
[39:51] | Everything you say. | 你说的都是 |
[39:54] | And maybe betraying your own side doesn’t matter to you, | 背叛自己人可能对你来说不算什么 |
[39:56] | maybe you’re that far gone, but it does to me. | 你就是这么过分 但我不是 |
[40:11] | Just say it. | 直说吧 |
[40:13] | What? | 什么 |
[40:15] | What you came in here to ask. | 你进来想问的 |
[40:23] | You gonna give me up? | 你要供出我吗 |
[40:26] | Because I was stupid enough | 因为我蠢到 |
[40:27] | to tell you where the safe house was? | 告诉你安全屋的位置 |
[40:33] | No, I won’t. | 我不会 |
[40:35] | How can I be sure? | 我怎么确定 |
[40:40] | Because I just promised you. | 因为我刚答应你了 |
[40:51] | Now go. | 快走吧 |
[40:57] | If the FBI finds you talking to a Russian spy, | 如果联调局发现你在跟俄罗斯间谍说话 |
[41:00] | you might get in real trouble. | 你可能真有麻烦了 |
[41:50] | Carrie, Vanessa Kroll. | 卡莉 我是凡妮莎·克罗尔 |
[41:53] | We talked before. | 我们谈过话 |
[42:01] | We’re on the record. | 我们正在录音 |
[42:02] | I’m Assistant Director Vanessa Kroll. | 我是凡妮莎·克罗尔副主任 |
[42:03] | Also present is Special Agent Ray Auerbach, and, um… | 特别探员雷·奥尔巴赫也在 还有… |
[42:09] | ‐ Carrie Mathison. ‐ Thank you. | -卡莉·麦吉森 -谢谢 |
[42:13] | ‐ I miss anything? ‐ Just getting going. | -刚说了什么 -刚要开始 |
[42:15] | There’s a lot of new material since we talked last, | 上次谈话后 出现了很多新材料 |
[42:18] | a lot of it disconcerting. | 很多都很可疑 |
[42:21] | I’m dying to hear. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[42:22] | For example, you told me | 比如 你之前说 |
[42:24] | you learned about the president’s visit | 总统到喀布尔那天早上 |
[42:26] | on the morning of his arrival in Kabul. | 你才知道总统到访的事 |
[42:30] | But I found out later that you actually | 但我最近发现其实是你 |
[42:32] | suggested the trip to him three days before. | 在那三天前向他建议进行访问的 |
[42:36] | Those statements aren’t contradictory. | 那些说法并不矛盾 |
[42:37] | You understand that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[42:39] | I suggested he come here. | 我确实建议他过来 |
[42:41] | I didn’t know he was doing it. | 但我不知道他会过来 |
[42:42] | ‐ I’m just noting the fact. ‐ It doesn’t sound like that. | -我只是在陈述事实 -听起来不像 |
[42:44] | It sounds like you believe I had something to do | 听起来你好像确信我 |
[42:46] | with the president’s helicopter going down. | 和总统坠机有关 |
[42:51] | Did you? | 有关吗 |
[42:52] | You mean did I pass information about Warner’s trip | 你是问我有没有告诉俄罗斯人 |
[42:54] | to the Russians, who passed it to the Taliban, | 沃纳访问的事 他们又告诉了塔利班 |
[42:57] | who were in a position to shoot down his helicopter? | 塔利班可能击落了他的飞机 |
[42:59] | ‐ That’s right. ‐ What do you think? | -没错 -你觉得呢 |
[43:05] | You had a meeting with Yevgeny Gromov | 你刚好在总统到访之前 |
[43:06] | just before the president arrived. | 见了叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫 |
[43:09] | As agreed with the station chief. | 站长同意了见面 |
[43:10] | True. Less true is what you told | 这没问题 但有问题的是 |
[43:12] | your station chief about the meeting. | 你怎么跟站长说这次见面的 |
[43:14] | You said you were recruiting Gromov, | 你说你要招募格罗莫夫 |
[43:16] | but the surveillance tape shows that Gromov | 但监控显示格罗莫夫 |
[43:19] | had already recruited you, | 已经招募了你 |
[43:20] | in fact already had a relationship | 实际上已经和你有一段 |
[43:22] | of troubling intimacy with you, | 令人不安的亲密关系 |
[43:24] | and when you were confronted with it | 当你被质问此事 |
[43:25] | you agreed to return to the United States | 你同意回到美国 |
[43:28] | and then evaded your escort and disappeared. | 随后从随行者身边逃走 消失不见 |
[43:33] | Security cameras show you disappeared with Gromov. | 监控录像显示你和格罗莫夫走了 |
[43:35] | Obviously, you were communicating with him | 显然你一直和他有联系 |
[43:39] | without the knowledge of your CIA colleagues. | 还没让你的中情局同僚知道 |
[43:41] | Could I say something? | 我能说话吗 |
[43:44] | ‐ Sure. ‐ Okay, because you’re laboring | -请说 -好 因为你说的一切 |
[43:45] | under a serious misconception here. | 都建立在一个误解之上 |
[43:47] | You say “My” CIA colleagues, | 你说”我的”中情局同僚 |
[43:49] | “My” Station chief, as if I worked for the CIA, | “我的”站长 好像我为中情局工作似的 |
[43:52] | as if you or anyone in this building gets a say | 好像你或这幢楼的其他人有权力 |
[43:54] | in how or where or with whom I spend my time. | 干预我空余时间与谁在哪如何交际 |
[43:57] | I do get a say when you’re providing aid and comfort to the enemy. | 当你为敌人提供帮助时我确实有这个权力 |
[44:01] | If you’re talking about Yevgeny Gromov, | 如果你说的是叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫 |
[44:02] | it’s more like he provided aid and comfort to me. | 那提供帮助的人其实是他 |
[44:07] | I am not a CIA employee. | 我不为中情局工作 |
[44:11] | I am a U. S. citizen | 我是个美国公民 |
[44:12] | under the protection of the National Security Advisor. | 并受到国家安全顾问的保护 |
[44:15] | ‐ Really? ‐ Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[44:17] | And I would like a lawyer. | 而且我想要个律师 |
[44:19] | Fine. | 行 |
[44:21] | Then you’re under arrest, | 那你被捕了 |
[44:22] | and we’re taking you back to the States. | 而且我们要把你带回美国 |
[44:24] | Would you? | 麻烦了 |
[44:25] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[44:27] | Getting arrested. | 被捕 |
[44:31] | Look at her though, it’s like she wants to be sent back. | 但看看她 仿佛她希望被送回去 |
[44:34] | Weren’t you heading out to the border or something? | 你不是要去边境吗 |
[45:01] | Yes? | 请进 |
[45:05] | Carrie just turned herself in to Kabul station. | 卡莉刚去喀布尔站自首了 |
[45:08] | The FBI are putting her on a plane back here under arrest. | 联调局已逮捕她 并用飞机遣返 |
[45:12] | She’s invoking your protection. | 她搬出了你这个护身符 |
[45:14] | Can I be frank? | 我能实话实说吗 |
[45:16] | Things are deteriorating for you fast enough here | 即使卡莉·麦吉森不说 |
[45:18] | without Carrie Mathison claiming that whatever trouble | 她那摊子烂事是受你委托 |
[45:21] | she’s gotten herself into was on your behalf. | 你的形势都已然岌岌可危 |
[45:24] | You gotta keep a wall there. | 你必须得进行切割 |
[45:26] | ‐ You’re probably right. ‐ I am. | -你说的没错 -是的 |
[45:32] | Want to know what she’s been up to? | 你想知道她有什么打算吗 |
[45:34] | You know she was looking for the black box | 你知道她之前一直在找 |
[45:36] | from President Warner’s helicopter. | 总统沃纳直升机的黑匣子 |
[45:38] | Well, she found it. | 她找到了 |
[45:41] | She listened to the voice recorder. | 她听了通话记录 |
[45:43] | It’s crystal clear. | 结果很明确 |
[45:46] | The helicopter wasn’t shot down. | 直升机不是被打下来的 |
[45:50] | It crashed because of mechanical failure. | 而是因为机械故障坠机的 |
[45:54] | Why haven’t you told anyone? | 你怎么没告诉别人 |
[45:58] | ‘Cause the flight recorder was taken from her by a Russian agent. | 因为黑匣子被一个俄罗斯间谍抢走了 |
[46:03] | So we just have her word. | 所以只有她的一面之词 |
[46:07] | No. | 也不是 |
[46:09] | I spoke to Ambassador Makarov. | 我跟马拉可夫大使谈过了 |
[46:11] | Yeah, and what did he say? | 嗯 他怎么说 |
[46:12] | Officially, they don’t have it. | 官方说法 他们没有 |
[46:13] | Unofficially, they’re not giving it back. | 非官方说法 他们不肯还给我们 |
[46:22] | Look, | 听着 |
[46:23] | we bought ourselves some goodwill | 我们好不容易让特种部队获释 |
[46:26] | getting the Special Ops team released. | 赢得了一些友好 |
[46:28] | I can build on that with Hayes, keep the temperature down, | 我可以用这个跟海耶斯谈 让气氛不那么紧张 |
[46:31] | the diplomatic pressure up, try to stall, | 提升外交压力 试图拖延 |
[46:34] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[46:36] | You start talking about Carrie Mathison | 你一开口提卡莉·麦吉森 |
[46:37] | and Russian agents and vanished flight recorders, | 俄国间谍和失踪的黑匣子 |
[46:40] | and any credibility you have left here is gone. | 你仅剩的信誉就灰飞烟灭了 |
[46:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:46] | So we agree. | 所以我们达成共识 |
[46:49] | You keep your distance. | 你要保持距离 |
[46:55] | I was there when the Russians released her. | 俄方释放她的时候我在场 |
[46:58] | She didn’t know me. She’d lost her mind. | 她都不认识我了 她已经疯了 |
[47:02] | Then I sent her to Kabul even‐‐ | 然后我又把她派去喀布尔 |
[47:06] | I knew she wasn’t ready. | 即便我知道她还没准备好 |
[47:09] | But I needed her to do a job. | 但是我需要她去完成一项任务 |
[47:17] | Whatever shit she’s in is because of me. | 无论她陷入什么麻烦 起因都在我 |
[47:21] | I am not turning my back on her. | 我是不会放手不管她的 |
[48:38] | Like 30 minutes. | 大概30分钟 |
[48:53] | Jenna Bragg? | 詹娜·布拉格 |
[48:55] | Joss Morell. HQ said you were coming. | 我是乔斯·莫雷尔 总部说你要来 |
[48:57] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[48:58] | Convoy’s on schedule, about ten minutes out. | 车队按计划行驶 大概还有10分钟到 |
[49:00] | Plan is they stop just over that border, walk across. | 计划是他们在边境那边停车 走过来 |
[49:03] | We load them up and take them back to the Chinook. | 我们带他们上车 送回支努干基地 |
[49:05] | Home and hosed. | 接风洗尘 |
[49:06] | It’s a long way for you to come. | 你来这路途挺远的 |
[49:08] | Boyfriend one of them? | 有你男朋友吗 |
[49:10] | No. Is yours? | 没有 有你的吗 |
[51:56] | Are these really necessary? | 有必要这样吗 |
[52:24] | Almost home, boys. | 快到家了 弟兄们 |
[52:25] | ‐ Yes. ‐ Yes. | -太好了 -太好了 |
[52:34] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[52:35] | We’re gonna saddle up. | 我们得备车了 |
[52:40] | Clear the route. | 让出通路 |
[54:18] | ‐ Come on, let’s move! ‐ Take it out! | -快 走 -干掉它 |
[54:21] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[54:27] | Move! | 让开 |
[54:28] | ‐ Let me outta here! ‐ Move the fucking bus! | -放我出去 -快他妈把巴士开走 |
[54:41] | Move the bus! Move the‐‐ | 把巴士开走 把… |
[54:44] | God, move the fucking bus! | 天啊 把他妈巴士开走 |
[54:57] | Papa! | 爸爸 |