时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:14] | I wonder what that’s about. | 不知道谁犯事了 |
[00:16] | I’m not here. | 当没见过我 |
[00:19] | Wait… | 等等 |
[00:20] | The police are looking for you? | 警察要抓的是你吗 |
[00:26] | What police? | 什么警察 |
[00:29] | Hey, guys, guess what.It’s our birthday in two weeks. | 姐妹们 两周后就是我们的生日啦 |
[00:32] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[00:33] | You all have birthdays on the same day? | 你们同一天生日吗 |
[00:35] | No, no, no, but we decided that, | 不是 不过我们决定 |
[00:37] | seeing that birthdays are so generally unpleasant… | 既然过生日是心头刺 |
[00:40] | Depressing, scary… | 消沉 害怕 |
[00:41] | Drunken, hazy… | 酗酒 烂醉 |
[00:44] | We decided that we’d just celebrate ours all together on a neutral day. | 我们决定选个平常的日子一起过生日 |
[00:48] | And that way we don’t have to acknowledge | 这样 我们就可以 |
[00:50] | the day that we actually get older. | 把确实老一岁的那天抛之脑后了 |
[00:52] | It works great. I really don’t know how old I am. | 很管用 我真的不知道自己芳龄几何了 |
[00:56] | So what do you guys want for your birthday? | 你们生日想要什么 |
[00:58] | A wonderful man who worships me. | 敬我如仙女的好男人 |
[01:00] | – Two of those. – Oh, that sounds nice. | -我要两个 -听起来不错 |
[01:03] | Why don’t you all get each other dates for your birthday? | 你们就互送约会对象作为生日礼物吧 |
[01:05] | Now, that is an intriguing idea. | 太有才了 |
[01:08] | I mean, we’re terrible at picking men for ourselves. | 我们自己选男人的品味遭透了 |
[01:10] | I have five divorces to prove it. | 五次离婚就是我如山的铁证 |
[01:13] | I wish I had a divorce. | 我真希望能离一次 |
[01:14] | I have animals that die. | 男人和宠物 我都留不住 |
[01:18] | Let’s do it. | 就这样定了 |
[01:19] | Everyone’s gonna pick a name,and then get a date for that person. | 每人选一个名字 为她安排约会对象 |
[01:22] | It’ll be our new Cleveland birthday celebration. | 克利夫兰全新庆生会 |
[01:25] | And where are we going to find these men? | 到哪里找男人呢 |
[01:27] | They do seem to be all over this town. | 这地方好像到处都是男人 |
[01:29] | I get disgusting comments and lewd gestures, like, ten times a day. | 我每天都会听到黄段子 看到下流手势不下十次 |
[01:33] | It is fantastic! | 真是妙不可言 |
[01:37] | Elka, are you in? | 爱尔卡 要算你一个吗 |
[01:39] | Sure. | 当然要 |
[01:41] | But if you’re picking for me, | 为我选男人的时候要注意 |
[01:43] | I don’t do fatties. | 姐不要胖子哦 |
[01:49] | Okay, Elka, you go first. | 好了 爱尔卡 你先选 |
[01:54] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[01:55] | – Melanie. – Elka. | -梅兰妮 -爱尔卡 |
[01:57] | Oh, great that means Victoria got me. | 这下可好 我落到维多利亚手上了 |
[01:59] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[02:00] | So you’re terrible at picking gifts. | 你在选礼物方面烂得要死 |
[02:01] | – I’m gonna get screwed. – Oh, stop it! | -我算是完蛋了 -别瞎说 |
[02:04] | I’m a wonderful gift giver. | 我送礼物可有一手了 |
[02:06] | See, look at this beautiful pre-birthday gift I just gave myself. | 看我提前送自己的生日礼物多漂亮 |
[02:11] | Cartier. My favorite. | 卡迪亚的 我最喜欢了 |
[02:13] | But you didn’t even remember it was our birthday. | 可你根本就不记得这是我们的生日 |
[02:15] | Still, it’s a great gift. | 但仍然不失为好礼物 |
[02:30] | I wonder when our presents will arrive. | 真好奇我们的礼物什么时候会到 |
[02:32] | Yours will be here soon. | 你的快到了 |
[02:34] | I wish the same could be said for mine. | 真希望我的那个也是 |
[02:36] | I’m sure Victoria didn’t find me anyone. | 我肯定维多利亚还没帮我找到呢 |
[02:38] | Oh, don’t be so negative. I got Elka a great date. | 别这么消极 我帮爱尔卡物色了个非常不错的 |
[02:41] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[02:44] | Or maybe it’s just staring at | 可能是因为盯着 |
[02:45] | that rat’s nest that Joy calls a hairdo. | 被乔依称之为发型的鸡窝头的缘故 |
[02:50] | It’s so unsettling. | 让人心烦意乱的 |
[02:52] | Your nerves are making you unpleasant. | 你的紧张让你更加讨嫌 |
[02:55] | Yes, but I can fix that by finishing this wine. | 是的 可我一杯红酒下肚就会好了 |
[02:58] | You’re still stuck with that hair. | 可你还得顶着那头鸡窝 |
[03:02] | That’s not your joke, Elka. That’s Winston Churchill’s. | 爱尔卡 你这是剽窃邱吉尔的笑话 |
[03:02] | 邱吉尔被女议员嘲笑醉酒丑态 他说自己睡一觉就好了 而对方却是日日丑陋 永远好不了 | |
[03:05] | It’s not stealing if you were there. | 我当时在场 所以不算剽窃 |
[03:11] | Elka, your date’s here. | 爱尔卡 你的约会对象来了 |
[03:15] | He’s handsome! | 他长得好帅啊 |
[03:17] | – Where did you find him? – At a senior center. | -你在哪儿找到的 -老年中心 |
[03:19] | I emailed your photo over to see if anybody would be interested. | 我把你的照片发邮件过去 看有没有人感兴趣 |
[03:22] | He was the only one who knew how to email back. | 他是唯一一个会回邮件的人 |
[03:25] | Hey, Max. | 这边 麦克斯 |
[03:27] | Melanie, so nice to officially meet you. | 梅兰妮 正式认识你很高兴 |
[03:31] | And you must be Elka. | 你一定就是爱尔卡了 |
[03:33] | I am. | 我是 |
[03:34] | May I say that you’re even lovelier than in your picture? | 请允许我说一句 你真人比照片更漂亮 |
[03:39] | Yes, you may. | 当然可以说 |
[03:41] | Shall we? | 过去坐好吗 |
[03:42] | To be fair, | 说实话 |
[03:44] | in my computer, your picture is displayed in 200%. | 在我的电脑里 你的照片是放大显示的 |
[03:48] | I’ve seen all of you, but not all at once. | 眼口鼻都瞧过了 就是差个全像 |
[04:09] | Excuse me. Hello. | 打扰下 你好 |
[04:11] | – I’m Victoria Chase. – Hi. | -我是维多利亚·蔡斯 -你好 |
[04:13] | How would you like to pretend to be my friend’s date? | 你愿意假装跟我朋友约会吗 |
[04:17] | what’s the matter with her? | 她有什么毛病 |
[04:18] | Nothing, really. She’s quite attractive. | 没有 真的 她长得很漂亮 |
[04:20] | She’s sitting right over there with the long brown hair. | 坐那边那个 长长的棕色头发 |
[04:24] | I’ll give you 200 bucks. | 给你两百块 |
[04:25] | – Great! – Wait, wait, wait. | -好极了 -等等 别急 |
[04:27] | But you can’t be yourself. | 你不能以本来面目去 |
[04:29] | I mean, I’m sure you’re great, | 我相信你本人也很棒 |
[04:30] | but I was supposed to find her a specific type of guy. | 可我要为她找个非常合她胃口的 |
[04:33] | Well, why didn’t you if you said you were going to? | 那你为什么不直接找一个对路子的 |
[04:35] | Well, I ran out of time, or I didn’t prioritize, or… | 快没时间了 我没太当回事儿 |
[04:38] | I don’t know, I just– get off my back! | 不好说 我… 关你屁事啊 |
[04:42] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[04:43] | Well, with the economy and everything– | 现在这种经济形势 |
[04:46] | Okay, I’m bored already. | 好了 我已经没兴趣了 |
[04:48] | You are an architect. She goes crazy for them. | 你是个建筑师 她可迷这行的男人了 |
[04:51] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[04:52] | And you have three dogs, but not purebreds. | 你养了三条狗 都不是纯种的 |
[04:55] | She’d never go for that. Let’s see, what else? | 她不喜欢养纯种狗 想想还有什么 |
[04:58] | Oh, compliment her earlobes. Don’t ask me why. | 夸她的耳垂漂亮 别问我原因 |
[05:00] | Favorite color, celadon. | 最喜欢的颜色 灰绿 |
[05:02] | Don’t order beets, and do not mention Helen Mirren. | 别点甜菜 千万别提海伦·米伦 |
[05:05] | – What’s your name? – Uh, Steve. | -你叫什么 -斯蒂夫 |
[05:08] | No, no, I think that you are an Alistair. | 不不 还是叫阿利斯泰的好 |
[05:12] | – Then I think I need another 50. – Okay, Steve’s good. | -改名再加50美元 -那就斯蒂夫吧 |
[05:16] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我肯定死很惨 |
[05:18] | These are my friends Melanie and Joy. | 这是我的朋友 梅兰妮和乔依 |
[05:19] | – Hi. – And this is Steve. | -你好 -这位是斯蒂夫 |
[05:22] | He’s an architect. | 他是建筑师 |
[05:24] | I am. | 我是 |
[05:27] | And I like dogs. | 我还喜欢狗 |
[05:29] | I love dogs. | 我也喜欢狗 |
[05:32] | You have dogs? | 你养了狗吗 |
[05:33] | Yes, yes. Uh, mutts. | 是的 非纯种狗 |
[05:36] | I mean I love all dogs, | 我对狗很博爱 |
[05:38] | but I just don’t see the point of buying a dog | 只是我不赞成从那些宣扬纯正血统的狗贩子 |
[05:41] | from an industry that promotes inbreeding and puppyvilles | 手里花大价钱去买狗 明明就有 |
[05:44] | when there are so many mixed breeds out there in need of a home. | 很多普通犬在外流浪 需要一个家 |
[05:47] | I feel exactly the same way. | 我完全赞同你的说法 |
[05:50] | Well, should I try to go round us up a table? | 那我们找个位置详聊如何 |
[05:51] | – Sounds great. – All right. | -当然好 -好的 |
[05:53] | So… | 怎样 |
[05:55] | I owe you an apology. | 看来我得向你道歉 |
[05:58] | You truly are a wonderful friend | 你的确是位善解人意的好朋友 |
[06:00] | who seems to have found me a great guy. | 为我物色了这么好的男人 |
[06:02] | I’m sorry. I really underestimated you. | 对不起 我真是低估你了 |
[06:05] | Oh, well, I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[06:08] | You are free to enjoy him now. | 请尽情享受你的礼物吧 |
[06:12] | I can’t believe you went to that much work to find Joy’s date. | 真不敢相信 你居然这么卖力地帮乔依找对象 |
[06:16] | But you do believe it, right? | 可你是相信的 对吗 |
[06:21] | Oh, Happy Birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[06:24] | Do you think he’s here for one of us? | 你说他是来找我们的吗 |
[06:25] | Oh, he’s looking over here. How do I look? | 他在朝这边看 我怎么样 |
[06:27] | Freakishly young. | 出奇得年轻 |
[06:29] | – What about me? How’s my hair? – Like god re-touched it. | -我呢 头发如何 -如同上帝的杰作 |
[06:32] | – Good luck. – You too. | -祝你好运 -你也是 |
[06:34] | – Uh, Victoria? – Yes! | -维多利亚吗 -爽 |
[06:37] | Sorry I’m late. I had to jog the last couple of blocks | 抱歉迟到了 最后几条街 |
[06:39] | just to get here, but it was worth it–wow. | 我是跑过来的 不过跑得很值 |
[06:42] | Are all actresses as beautiful in person as you? | 你真人好漂亮 所有女星都这样吗 |
[06:45] | Sadly, no. | 很遗憾 不是 |
[06:49] | Glenn Miller or Tommy Dorsey? | 喜欢格伦·米勒还是汤米·道西 |
[06:52] | Oh, Miller all the way. | 当然是喜欢米勒 |
[06:54] | Yeah, that was real music. | 就是啊 那才是真正的音乐啊 |
[06:56] | I don’t go for that stuff that’s out there now. | 我不喜欢时下的东西 |
[06:59] | Michael Buble. | 麦克·布雷 |
[07:02] | Have you heard this yahoo? | 你听过这傻小子的歌吗 |
[07:05] | Please! You mean wannabe Sinatra. | 拜托 他以为翻唱几首就变歌王辛纳屈啦 |
[07:07] | Exactly. Go back to the second floor at Nordstrom’s, I say. | 就是啊 你就好好给百货商店站站台拉拉赞助吧 |
[07:13] | Okay, another question: | 好了 再来一个问题 |
[07:15] | Favorite medication. | 最喜欢的药 |
[07:20] | Oh, that’s a tough one. | 这个好难哦 |
[07:23] | All things considered, I think I’m gonna have to say | 不过综合考虑 我得说是 |
[07:26] | Celebrex. | 骨正胶囊 |
[07:28] | Celebrex. Nice. | 骨正胶囊 不错 |
[07:30] | I’m an allopurinol man myself. | 我更喜欢血清胶囊 |
[07:33] | Ooh, gout! | 治痛风的 |
[07:36] | Somebody likes to party. | 看来某人喜欢喝两口啊 |
[07:40] | Ever go to Canada for your discount rates? | 有去过加拿大用贴现率吗 |
[07:44] | Do I? I’m on a first-name basis with all the border guards. | 去过 我跟边境守卫都直呼名字的 |
[07:49] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:51] | We should carpool next time. | 下次拼车去吧 |
[07:54] | Is it possible that you are the perfect woman? | 有可能你就是我的真命天女吗 |
[07:58] | Well, I’d say it’s very possible. | 这个嘛 我看是相当有可能 |
[08:03] | Will you be eating alone? I can bring over a place setting. | 请问你一个人吗 我去拿套一人份的餐具过来 |
[08:05] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I–I have a date. | 不不不 我约了人 |
[08:07] | It’s a blind date. He should be here soon. | 是别人介绍的相亲对象 他马上就会来了 |
[08:09] | I’m sure he will. Anything else? | 我相信会的 还需要什么吗 |
[08:11] | I’m really nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[08:12] | I haven’t been on a blind date in, like, oh, gosh, forever. | 已经很久没有相亲了 真的好久好久了 |
[08:15] | I just got divorced. I’m totally over it. | 我刚离婚 已经不伤心了 |
[08:17] | It’s just, you know, sometimes it still feels a little fresh and raw. | 只是 有时候依然感觉无所适从 |
[08:20] | But this is just the type of adventure | 可这正是我需要的冒险 |
[08:22] | I signed up for when I moved to Cleveland, isn’t it? | 我搬到克利夫兰不就因为这个吗 |
[08:24] | Uh, I was just wondering if you need a fork or something. | 我只想知道你是否需要叉子 |
[08:30] | Melanie? | 梅兰妮吗 |
[08:31] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[08:34] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我快吐了 |
[08:41] | I’m so sorry. That didn’t come out right. | 对不起 不是这个意思 |
[08:43] | It’s just your face is kind of–oh… | 只是你的脸有点… |
[08:49] | Sorry, I’m feeling queasy again. | 抱歉 我又觉得反胃了 |
[08:51] | Why don’t we just leave it at I’m not your type? | 你就直说我不是你喜欢的类型就行了 |
[08:53] | No, no, no, actually, you’re totally my type. | 不不不 其实 你太对我胃口了 |
[08:56] | You look exactly like my dead wife. | 你跟我的亡妻一个样 |
[08:59] | Uh…Thank you? | 那就 谢谢了 |
[09:02] | Listen, this is obviously upsetting for you, | 很明显 这让你很不舒服 |
[09:04] | so let’s just not do the whole date thing. | 我们就不用约会了 |
[09:06] | Oh, listen, I really need to move on with my life, | 听我说 我真的需要开始新的生活 |
[09:09] | and this is the first actual date I’ve had since the funeral. | 自从葬礼过后 这还是我第一次约会 |
[09:12] | And Joy said so many nice things about you in line at the deli. | 乔依在熟食店排队时 夸了你老半天 |
[09:15] | You know what, I don’t know if this is a real good idea. | 那个 恐怕这不是个好主意 |
[09:17] | Please? If I have to spend another night alone, | 拜托 如果我再孤独一晚 |
[09:20] | I don’t know what I’ll do. | 不知道会干出什么事 |
[09:25] | Why not? | 那就约吧 |
[09:27] | Life’s too short, right? | 人生苦短 不是吗 |
[09:30] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:35] | So where were we? | 说到哪里了 |
[09:36] | You were telling me how you all picked dates for each other. | 你告诉我 你们互挑约会人选 |
[09:39] | – That’s fun. – Oh, it is fun. | -很有意思 -的确是 |
[09:41] | Especially when it looks like I got the prize. | 尤其是中了大奖的人是我 |
[09:44] | Oh, I’m flattered. | 我很荣幸 |
[09:45] | You’ll have to excuse me, I’m still sweating. | 不好意思 我还在流汗 |
[09:47] | That run over here was a bit further than I anticipated. | 跑过来 比我想象的要远 |
[09:50] | Do you mind? | 你不介意吧 |
[09:50] | No, not at all. | 请便 |
[09:51] | You just take off as much clothing as you like. | 想脱多少都悉听尊便 |
[10:06] | You know, I never formally introduced myself. | 我还没有正式介绍自己呢 |
[10:09] | I’m Chester. | 我叫大雄[胸部] |
[10:13] | Chester. | 大雄 |
[10:15] | Well, that’ll be easy to remember. | 这名字真好记 |
[10:19] | The truth is I’m a great driver, | 其实我是个好司机 |
[10:22] | but sometimes I like to drive real slow | 可有时候我就是喜欢开得特别慢 |
[10:25] | just to mess with people. | 让别的司机闹心 |
[10:30] | I am having such a good time. | 我真的好开心 |
[10:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:35] | I think we should get married. | 我觉得我们应该结婚 |
[10:37] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:39] | Pass the salt. | 递一下盐 |
[10:41] | Really? You’d marry me? | 真的吗 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[10:43] | Yeah, I would. | 是的 我愿意 |
[10:46] | One dance around, we’re perfect for each other. | 不用矫情兜圈子 我们这么合适 |
[10:50] | I’m glad to hear that. | 真高兴你这样说 |
[10:53] | Oh, here’s your salt. | 给你盐 |
[10:55] | I’m impressed you can still use that. | 你还能用盐罐 真厉害 |
[10:58] | Oh, I know how to shake what I’ve got. | 扭扭摇摇是我的强项 |
[11:05] | I’ve been wanting to do that all night. | 我整晚一直都想这么做 |
[11:11] | Now I can get back to my rigatoni. | 现在可以专心吃通粉了 |
[11:15] | Celadon? | 灰绿 |
[11:16] | Most men don’t even know what that is. | 大多数男人根本不知道是什么 |
[11:19] | Well…I do. | 我这个男人知道 |
[11:22] | So becoming an architect was like a calling? | 做建筑师就像是命运的召唤吗 |
[11:25] | Yes. Yes, it was like someone tapped me on the shoulder | 是的 就像是某人轻拍我的肩膀 |
[11:28] | and said, “you’re an architect.” | 然后说 “你是建筑师” |
[11:33] | And I’ll start with the Caesar salad. | 我来份凯撒沙拉 |
[11:36] | Have you ever thought about wearing your hair, | 你有没有考虑过把头发 |
[11:38] | I don’t know, back a little bit? | 比如 拨到后面一点 |
[11:42] | – Excuse me? – Just push it back on the sides. | -你说什么 -两边的头发往后拨 |
[11:46] | That–that’s too much. A little less. | 拨太多了 往前一点 |
[11:48] | Oh, God, it’s uncanny! | 老天 真是不可思议 |
[11:50] | This is gonna sound crazy, but you look so much like her. | 说出来挺疯狂的 可你真的好像她 |
[11:54] | I gotta show you a picture. | 我得给你看看照片 |
[11:58] | How’s your pasta? | 意面好吃吗 |
[11:59] | Fine. How’s your breast? | 很好 你的鸡胸肉呢 |
[12:05] | It’s a meatloaf. | 这是肉糕 |
[12:06] | I’ll say it is. | 胸肉够高 |
[12:10] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[12:11] | Excuse me, my friend– | 抱歉 我朋友 |
[12:12] | needs me at the bar. | …要我去吧台 |
[12:17] | You’re not gonna believe this, | 说出来都没人信 |
[12:18] | but my date is trying to turn me into his dead wife. | 我那位 想把我改造成他的亡妻 |
[12:20] | Okay, that’s nothing. | 这算什么 |
[12:21] | You seen the cans on Chester? | 大雄那两块胸肉才叫厉害 |
[12:32] | And his name is “Chester”? | 他真叫大雄啊 |
[12:36] | Would you ask our waitress to bring us a bottle of champagne, please? | 麻烦叫我那桌服务员上瓶香槟 |
[12:40] | Champagne! You really came through. | 香槟 你这次表现真不错啊 |
[12:43] | – You’re a good friend. – Aren’t I? | -果然是好姐妹 -可不是嘛 |
[12:45] | Oh, hey, hey, Victoria, thanks again. | 维多利亚 再次感谢 |
[12:47] | Best blind date I have ever had. | 这是我有史以来最棒的相亲 |
[12:56] | I am not gonna let this one get away. | 我是不会让这位从我手中溜走的 |
[13:03] | Oh, boy. | 妈呀 |
[13:08] | You set Joy up with a murderer? | 你给乔依找了个杀人犯 |
[13:11] | Well, to be fair, at the time | 说良心话 当时 |
[13:12] | I just thought he was a complete stranger. | 我真心以为他就是个张三李四 |
[13:15] | Now, can we just focus and figure out what we should do next? | 别东扯西拉了 快想想下步怎么做 |
[13:18] | There’s a tip line number on the screen. | 电视上有举报电话 |
[13:20] | It’s ringing. Oh, my god, how did this happen? | 响了 天呐 怎么会这样 |
[13:22] | Well, I kinda sorta picked him when I came in here tonight. | 我是今晚到这儿以后才选上他的 |
[13:24] | I gave him 200 bucks and told him to show her a good time. | 给了他两百 让他卖力博美人开心 |
[13:29] | So he’s a murderer and a hooker! | 这么说他是杀人犯兼职男妓 |
[13:32] | Oh, hello, hello! Yes, this is Melanie Moretti. | 喂喂 我是梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 |
[13:35] | The suspect that you’re looking for | 你们要抓的疑犯 |
[13:37] | is at Stormy’s on Euclid. | 在欧里德的暴风餐厅 |
[13:39] | And the only thing I hate more than beets | 唯一比甜菜更讨厌的 |
[13:41] | is Helen Mirren. | 就是海伦·米伦 |
[13:45] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[13:48] | Hurry! Hurry! He’s kissing her! | 快点快点 他在吻她了 |
[13:50] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:51] | Okay, he said to stay calm and act normal. | 好了 他说保持镇定 表现自然 |
[13:54] | And we have to try and keep him here until they arrive. | 在警察来之前 要尽量把他拖住 |
[13:56] | Okay, well, let’s just get rid of our dates so that we can focus. | 好的 甩了那两个蹩脚货 专心解决这事 |
[13:59] | Oh, gosh, you know, considering everything, maybe my date’s not so bad. | 天呐 这样看来 也许我那位不算太差 |
[14:06] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我这唬谁呢 |
[14:09] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[14:12] | That jacket really does wonders for you. | 这件外套穿你身上 就像世界第九大奇迹 |
[14:15] | – Really, I got it right off the rack. – Don’t say rack. | -是嘛 商店货 不是量胸定做的 -别说胸 |
[14:20] | Listen, Chester, | 听我说 大雄 |
[14:21] | I don’t think it’s gonna work out between us. | 我觉得我们没结果的 |
[14:24] | But we didn’t even finish dinner yet. | 可我们连晚餐都没吃完 |
[14:26] | Sorry for whatever it is I did wrong. | 如果我做错什么 对不起 |
[14:28] | Wait, wait. Come here. | 等等 过来 |
[14:31] | Um, excuse me, do you find this man attractive? | 打扰下 你觉得他帅吗 |
[14:35] | And she’s cute, right? | 她也很可爱 是吧 |
[14:36] | – Yeah. – Good. Great. | -是的 -很好 |
[14:37] | Why don’t you sit down and buy her a drink. | 不如你坐下 请她喝一杯吧 |
[14:39] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[14:40] | – Well, okay. – No, no, no. | -那好吧 -不要这样 |
[14:42] | Keep that on…Forever. | 穿着 永远穿着 |
[14:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:48] | I suppose you’re right. | 大概你说得对 |
[14:49] | I guess I wasn’t really ready to get out there after all. | 我还没有准备好遗忘过去 重返情场 |
[14:51] | You know what, it’s okay. It’s okay. It was very nice to meet you, | 没关系 没事的 很高兴认识你 |
[14:54] | and I wish you nothing but the best. | 祝你一切都好 |
[14:55] | You know, I think why my wife’s death is so hard on me | 我想 之所以我对亡妻难以忘怀 |
[14:58] | is that I never got a chance to say good-bye. | 是因为我没有机会道别 |
[15:01] | I got to the hospital ten minutes too late. | 我赶到医院时 晚了十分钟 |
[15:04] | Oh, you poor thing. | 可怜的人 |
[15:05] | I know this is gonna sound odd, | 我知道这听起来会很怪 |
[15:07] | but with you being so much like her, | 可你这么像她 |
[15:10] | I feel like it would help give me closure | 如果我能够向你道别 |
[15:11] | if I could say good-bye to you in the way | 说出我一直想跟她道别的那些话 |
[15:13] | that I wanted to say good-bye to her. | 我就能挥别过去了 |
[15:15] | Oh, you know, that’s– I don’t know. | 这个 这样有用吗 |
[15:18] | – Yeah, it’s too much. – Yeah. | -是 这要求太过分了 -是啊 |
[15:19] | – I get it. I’ll go. – Okay. Okay. | -我了解 我走了 -好的 |
[15:25] | Oh, go ahead, say good-bye. | 来吧 道别吧 |
[15:28] | Oh, thank you. | 太谢谢了 |
[15:33] | Honey, you’re the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. | 亲爱的 你是我此生遇到的最好的女人 |
[15:37] | Your strength, grace, and courage will be with me always. | 你的坚强与美德 你的勇气将永远伴我身边 |
[15:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:43] | Okey-dokey! | 可以了 |
[15:47] | May I give her a little kiss? | 我可以吻她一下吗 |
[15:50] | It’s me, not her. But whatever. | 是我不是她 随你啦 |
[15:56] | I’d give anything to make love to her one last time. | 能再和她做一次爱 叫我死我也甘心 |
[16:01] | And we’re done here. | 够了 滚蛋吧 |
[16:05] | Guess what happened to me! | 猜猜我碰到什么好事了 |
[16:07] | Elka, not now. We’re in the middle of a crisis. | 爱尔卡 不是时候 我们现在有大麻烦 |
[16:09] | I got engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[16:15] | – I knew you’d like him! – He’s amazing. | -我就知道你会喜欢他 -他太优秀了 |
[16:17] | Oh, no, he’s paying the bill! He’s gonna go. We have to keep him here. | 不好 他在买单 他要溜了 我们得拖住他 |
[16:19] | Oh, my god, what are we gonna do? | 天呐 该怎么办 |
[16:20] | Who cares about Joy? What about me? I’m getting married. | 谁管乔依啊 正说我呢 我要结婚了 |
[16:24] | I’m, like, 100! | 古董新娘啊 |
[16:28] | Listen, Victoria accidentally set Joy up with a murderer. | 听着 维多利亚不小心介绍了个杀人犯给乔依 |
[16:35] | I’m conflicted. | 这下我纠结了 |
[16:41] | I am on a great date for once in my life, | 我这辈子难得好好约会一次 |
[16:43] | and you guys are acting like idiots. What’s going on? | 你们怎么都跟白痴似的 怎么回事 |
[16:48] | Uh, well, I waited until the last minute, | 我是临时抱佛脚 |
[16:50] | and I just grabbed the first guy I could find at the bar, | 在吧台拉了第一个能看得上眼的来充数 |
[16:52] | and I gave him $200 to be your date. | 我付了他两百和你约会 |
[16:55] | What? You paid Steve to go out with me? | 什么 你雇斯蒂夫和我约会 |
[16:59] | This is all fake? | 一切都是假的 |
[17:01] | Oh, my god, this is, like, the worst thing you’ve ever done to me. | 老天 这是你最不仗义的一次了 |
[17:04] | Well, there’s more. | 更对不起你的在后头 |
[17:08] | Uh, he’s kind of a…murderer. | 他是个 杀人犯 |
[17:11] | What? | 什么 |
[17:12] | But the police are on their way. | 不过警察就快来了 |
[17:15] | Guys, he’s coming. | 各位 他来了 |
[17:16] | Okay, listen, we have to try and keep him here, | 听着 我们得尽力拖住他 |
[17:18] | so just act natural. | 表现自然些 |
[17:19] | How do I act natural with a murderer? | 面对杀人犯 如何自然 |
[17:21] | Just do the opposite of that. | 你这样子反着来就行了 |
[17:24] | So, Joy, are you ready to go? | 乔依 可以走了吗 |
[17:26] | My van’s parked out front. | 我的面包车就在外面 |
[17:30] | Your van? | 你的面包车 |
[17:31] | He has a van! | 他有面包车 |
[17:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:35] | – Why don’t you join us for dessert? – Yes. | -不如我们一起吃甜点吧 -正是 |
[17:37] | You know, to be honest, I was just… | 说实话 我只想… |
[17:39] | hoping to get Joy alone. | 和乔依单独相处 |
[17:40] | No! I mean– tell me what I mean! | 不要 我是说 告诉我我想说什么 |
[17:43] | – She has a rare disease. – Joy’s a lesbian. | -她病得不轻 -乔依是女同 |
[17:46] | Hey. | 这里 |
[17:48] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[17:53] | Now can we talk about my engagement? | 现在可以说说我订婚的事了吧 |
[18:05] | As soon as he was on the floor writhing in pain, | 他痛得倒地打滚的时候 |
[18:07] | I could see that | 我就看出来 |
[18:08] | the sketch really didn’t look that much like him. | 通缉画像其实不太像他 |
[18:11] | Then why did you kick him? | 那你为什么还要踢他 |
[18:14] | The police did say that these mistakes happen all the time. | 警察也说了 认错是常有的事 |
[18:18] | Joy, I am so sorry about everything. | 乔依 这一切都是我的错 |
[18:20] | You should be. I knew this would happen. | 当然是你的错 我就知道会这样 |
[18:24] | Listen, of all the things that happened tonight, | 虽然今晚发生了这么多事 |
[18:27] | the one thing that I can’t get out of my mind | 但我唯一不能忘记的 |
[18:29] | is the look on your face | 就是你当时的表情 |
[18:30] | when you thought I had finally done this great thing for you. | 你以为我终于够朋友了一次 |
[18:34] | And then all I did was disappoint you. | 只是我的所作所为让你失望了 |
[18:37] | I wasn’t a good friend, and I will never forgive myself for that. | 我不是好姐妹 我永远不会原谅自己的 |
[18:40] | Of course you will. | 你当然会原谅自己的 |
[18:43] | And I will too. | 我也会原谅你 |
[18:45] | I thought Steve was the perfect guy | 我觉得斯蒂夫非常不错 |
[18:47] | because everything he said were things you knew I would love. | 是因为他说的 都是你明确知道我会喜欢的 |
[18:51] | Things only a best friend would know. | 只有好朋友才会知道那些事 |
[18:54] | You know me well. | 你很了解我 |
[18:58] | Still, I– | 可我还是… |
[19:02] | I would like you to have this. | 请收下我的小小心意 |
[19:07] | You know me very well! | 你太了解我了 |
[19:11] | At least Joy’s date didn’t have a dead wife. | 至少乔依的那位没有亡妻 |
[19:14] | Or boobs. | 也没大胸 |
[19:17] | My date had both. | 我的这两样都有 |
[19:20] | So, Elka, when are you gonna make it official? | 爱尔卡 什么时候正式订婚 |
[19:23] | Oh…That’s over. | 算了 成不了 |
[19:26] | We started having problems. | 我们之间有问题了 |
[19:28] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:30] | Well, we got along fine, | 我们相处得很愉快 |
[19:32] | but he wouldn’t go downtown, | 可他不愿意去中心区[口交] |
[19:36] | if you know what I mean. | 懂我的意思吧 |
[19:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:43] | I mean, there are so many good restaurants | 那里有那么多的好餐厅 |
[19:46] | and shops down there. | 还有商店 |
[19:49] | I can’t give that up. | 我可没法放弃这些 |
[19:52] | Of course you do. | 那是自然了 |
[19:54] | What’d you think I was talking about? | 你们以为我说的是什么 |
[19:58] | Nothing. Nothing at all. | 没什么 没什么 |
[20:02] | – Hi. – Max… | -嗨 -麦克斯 |
[20:05] | Listen, Elka, I don’t want to lose you. | 听我说 爱尔卡 我不想失去你 |
[20:07] | So if you’re still up for it, | 如果你依然坚持 |
[20:10] | I’m willing to try going downtown. | 我愿意一探”中心” |
[20:16] | – You are? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[20:19] | I just hope I won’t get lost down there. | 但愿我不会在那里找不着路 |
[20:25] | Oh, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[20:26] | I have no problem telling you where to go. | 我完全可以为你指明方向 |
[20:31] | It’s just that it’s so dark and scary there. | 那里好”黑” 好可怕 |
[20:35] | – Happy Birthday. – Happy Birthday! | -生日快乐 -生日快乐 |