时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:13] | Ice. I need ice. | 冰块 我需要冰块 |
[00:16] | I realize it’s happy hour somewhere, | 虽说有些时区现在是豪饮时间 |
[00:18] | but isn’t it a bit early even for you? | 但在这里 即便是你这时辰也早了吧 |
[00:21] | This happens to be an emergency. | 我是用来敷痛处的 |
[00:23] | I pulled a muscle fastening my bra. | 扣胸罩的时候把肌肉拉伤了 |
[00:29] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[00:30] | Victoria’s having a senior moment. | 老年毛病找上维多利亚了 |
[00:33] | I have those all the time. | 我总这样 |
[00:35] | I can be walking along happy as a clam, | 我正开开心心地走着 |
[00:37] | and suddenly I get this overwhelming urge | 突然间 冲动袭来 |
[00:40] | to hit some young person with a stick. | 我就想用木棍敲死年轻人 |
[00:46] | Hey, guys, look at this! | 姐妹们 看这个 |
[00:48] | Another sign I’m meant to be in Cleveland. | 我注定属于克利夫兰的又一个征兆 |
[00:49] | The rock and roll hall of fame is having a huge party. | 摇滚名人堂要举办盛大派对 |
[00:52] | All these rock stars are donating their guitars, | 那些摇滚巨星会捐出吉他 |
[00:54] | – and Hailey Nash is one of them. – Oh, lord, Hailey Nash? | -海莉·纳西也会来 -天呐 海莉·纳西 |
[00:58] | All those dreadful female empowerment songs? | 唱的尽是些讨厌的鼓吹女权的歌 |
[01:01] | Her music takes me back to a time when music sucked. | 她的歌让我穿越到流行歌曲发明前的年代 |
[01:06] | Well, I love Hailey’s songs. | 我喜欢海莉·纳西的歌 |
[01:10] | It reminds me of prom night. | 让我想起毕业舞会的那个夜晚 |
[01:11] | They played Hailey Nash at your prom? | 毕业舞会居然放海莉·纳西的歌 |
[01:13] | No, in my room. | 不是 我在家放的 |
[01:15] | Nobody asked me to the prom. | 没人邀请我去舞会 |
[01:16] | Course, that was during my corrective shoe years. | 那正是我穿正畸鞋的时候 |
[01:20] | Was that before or after your headgear years? | 是戴矫牙头套之前还是之后 |
[01:23] | There was some overlap. | 有一段重叠时间 |
[01:26] | But Hailey got me through it. | 是海莉帮我度过了那艰难的日子 |
[01:29] | Tonight, I am going to do two things from my book. | 我书上写的必做的事 今晚要完成两件 |
[01:32] | I’m gonna crash a party and meet my idol. | 混进没邀请我的派对 与偶像面对面 |
[01:34] | And I am coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[01:35] | What? Why? Weren’t we just mocking her? I’m confused. | 为什么 我们不是在笑话她吗 我困惑了 |
[01:38] | That bastard Johnny Revere is gonna be there. | 强尼·里维尔这个人渣也会去 |
[01:41] | You know Johnny Revere? | 你认识强尼·里维尔 |
[01:43] | Every inch of him. | 对他身上每一寸都很熟悉 |
[01:46] | One night, he pulled me from the audience to dance on stage | 某晚 他把我从观众席中拉出来上台热舞 |
[01:48] | and gave me a backstage pass to the best six months of my life. | 并给了我后台通行证 通往我生命中最美好的半年 |
[01:53] | So why is he a bastard? | 那他是怎么变人渣的 |
[01:54] | Because halfway through the tour, | 因为在巡演中途 |
[01:56] | he left me stranded on a corner in Winslow, Arizona. | 他就把我晾在亚利桑那的温斯洛了 |
[02:00] | Wait, isn’t that an Eagles song? | 这不是老鹰乐队的歌吗 |
[02:02] | Never tell Don Henley anything in confidence when you’re doing shots. | 千万别在喝高的时候 跟唐·亨利分享秘密 |
[02:07] | Why did you never tell us? | 你为什么都没告诉过我们 |
[02:09] | Because it was just too humiliating. | 因为太丢人了 |
[02:12] | Oh, is he the one who gave you the– | 就是他传染给你… |
[02:13] | No, no, no, that was Warren Beatty. | 不是 那是大明星沃伦·贝蒂 |
[02:16] | Anyway, now that I’m famous and Johnny is a museum piece, | 风水轮流转 现在我是名人 强尼却过气了 |
[02:20] | it is going to be such a pleasure | 我要出口恶气 |
[02:21] | to finally be able to throw a drink right in his face. | 终于可以拿着一杯酒 冲他劈头盖脸地泼过去 |
[02:24] | Ooh, that sounds very satisfying. | 听起来好有满足感 |
[02:27] | I’ve never thrown a drink at a man. | 我从没冲男人泼过酒 |
[02:28] | I mean, I’ve slapped a couple of faces, | 我只干过 打耳光啦 |
[02:30] | egged a few cars, | 蛋砸车啦 |
[02:32] | set the odd house on fire. | 放火烧屋啦 |
[02:34] | But never a drink in the face. | 但从未用酒泼过脸 |
[02:36] | That’s gonna be fun. | 肯定会很有意思的 |
[02:50] | I don’t see Johnny anywhere. | 到处都没见到强尼 |
[02:52] | Just a sea of ’70s hair… | 放眼过去尽是70年代的发型 |
[02:55] | And ’90s hairpieces. | 以及90年代的假发 |
[02:58] | Some of these rockers look remarkably well-preserved. | 有些摇滚歌手保养得好极了 |
[03:01] | Forget Botox. I’m going straight to heroin. | 还打什么肉毒杆菌 海洛因才能永葆青春 |
[03:05] | I can’t believe that after all these years, | 真不敢相信 这么多年过去了 |
[03:07] | I am finally going to throw a drink in Johnny’s face. | 我终于有机会把酒泼强尼脸上 |
[03:11] | – What can I get you ladies? – Uh, scotch… | -两位要喝什么 -威士忌 |
[03:13] | With enough rocks to leave bruises. | 多放冰块 砸脸上才能带彩 |
[03:16] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[03:17] | I just motor-boated Hailey Nash’s breasts. | 我刚刚把脸撞进了海莉·纳西的双乳间 |
[03:23] | Go on. | 继续 |
[03:24] | No, it was an insane accident. | 好像连上帝都有心整蛊我 |
[03:26] | I–I was turning a corner, and I tripped, | 我正好转弯 结果被绊了一下 |
[03:28] | and I fell face-first into her cleavage, | 脸就撞进她的乳沟里了 |
[03:30] | and then my earring got caught, | 然后耳环被钩住了 |
[03:32] | and I was wrestling free. | 我就摇摆着挣脱 |
[03:37] | What did you say to her? | 那你怎么跟她说的 |
[03:39] | “Soft.” | “真软” |
[03:43] | What? | 什么 |
[03:44] | Well, I was thinking “Sorry,” | 我想的是”抱歉” |
[03:45] | but I was also thinking “Soft,” And the wrong one came out. | 同时也想着”真软” 结果哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[03:50] | Any of you over-age groupies seen Willie Nelson? | 各位超龄追星族 有没有看到威利·纳尔逊 |
[03:54] | Elka, what are you doing here? | 爱尔卡 你怎么来了 |
[03:56] | Well, whenever Willie’s in town, I always bake him brownies. | 每次威利来 我都会给他做布朗尼蛋糕[可掺大麻] |
[04:01] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[04:03] | Wait. These are just brownies. | 等等 这只是普通的巧克力蛋糕 |
[04:06] | Of course they are. | 当然是了 |
[04:08] | What are you smoking? | 抽大麻抽傻了吧你 |
[04:11] | – Young man. – Yes? | -年轻人 -什么事 |
[04:15] | You’re a lot to take in, aren’t you? | 你长得可真壮 让人浮想联翩啊 |
[04:19] | 《红发陌生人》 是威利·纳尔逊的专辑名 | |
[04:19] | Oh, uh, have you seen the Red headed Stranger anywhere? | 对了 你有看到红发陌生人威利·纳尔逊吗 |
[04:23] | Come on, shawty, let’s check in the V.I.P. section. | 走吧 靓女 带你去贵宾室看看 |
[04:25] | – Oh, will Jay-z be there? – It might. | -嘻哈天王Jay-Z来了吗 -可能哦 |
[04:30] | There are a lot of layers to that little onion. | 这小老太真是个千面娇娃 |
[04:36] | Oh, there’s Johnny. | 强尼来了 |
[04:38] | Oh, my god, he spotted me. | 老天 他认出我了 |
[04:40] | He’s coming over. | 他过来了 |
[04:40] | Okay, this is it. | 很好 终于等到了 |
[04:41] | – Um, where’s my ammunition? – Here. | -我的武器呢 -给你 |
[04:43] | Right, keep your elbow low, | 很好 肘放低点 |
[04:45] | follow through with your swing. | 手一挥就泼出去 |
[04:46] | Remember, | 记住 |
[04:47] | this is for every woman who ever got dumped by a heartless bastard. | 你这是为全天下被无情渣男抛弃的女人报仇 |
[04:52] | – Victoria! – Johnny. | -维多利亚 -强尼 |
[04:53] | Wow! You look frickin’ amazing. | 哇 你真是太美了 |
[04:56] | Oh, why, thank you. | 是嘛 谢谢 |
[05:02] | Seriously, you look even sexier in person than you did on your show. | 说真的 真人看起来比那部电视剧里还性感 |
[05:06] | You watched Edge of Tomorrow? | 你有看《明日边缘》吗 |
[05:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:08] | I was always bragging to the roadies | 我总向助理吹嘘 |
[05:10] | how I used to drill you like the Gulf of Mexico. | 你就像墨西哥湾油井 被我钻探得很彻底 |
[05:16] | You still don’t follow the news, do you? | 看来你还是不看新闻啊 |
[05:21] | Excuse me. Mr. Revere, they need you in the press room. | 打扰下 里维尔先生 你该去记者室了 |
[05:25] | The price of fame. | 名人的代价 |
[05:25] | I know it well. | 我太了解了 |
[05:28] | You know, it’s too bad you’re with your friends, | 真可惜你和朋友一起 |
[05:30] | or you could come by the hotel later. | 否则等下可以来我的酒店 |
[05:32] | Oh, they’re not my friends. | 她们不是我的朋友 |
[05:35] | St. Regent, top floor. | 圣丽晶酒店 顶楼 |
[05:40] | Well, that was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen, | 这是我见过的最恶心的场面 |
[05:44] | and I used to wax Roseanne. | 以前给罗珊妮修眉真是小菜 |
[05:47] | Well, I couldn’t help it. | 我就是情难自禁 |
[05:49] | Watchin’ that bad-boy swagger sent chills down my spine | 那个没良心的牛逼样 让我脊梁骨汗毛倒竖 |
[05:52] | I haven’t felt in years. | 好多年没感受这激情了 |
[05:54] | He didn’t even apologize! | 他连道歉的话都没说 |
[05:56] | I know. How hot was that? | 我知道 太帅了 |
[06:00] | Still here, huh? | 还没走啊 |
[06:02] | You know, with all these pretty young girls around, | 这里有这么多的年轻美女 |
[06:04] | you last-call connies don’t stand a chance. | 平时酒吧打烊你们才能捞到残羹 今天肯定没戏 |
[06:10] | It may interest you to know | 我想你有兴趣知道 |
[06:11] | that tonight Johnny Revere and I | 今晚我和强尼·里维尔 |
[06:13] | are going to have the kind of smoking hot sex | 会共赴巫山云雨 其狂野程度 |
[06:15] | that children only read about in story books. | 小孩子只在故事会里见过 |
[06:19] | Come on, he’s callous and misogynous, | 拜托 他铁石心肠 视女人如草芥 |
[06:22] | and I don’t even think he showered today. | 我看他今天连澡都没洗 |
[06:23] | That’s okay, I’ll just lick him clean. | 没关系 我会帮他舔干净的 |
[06:26] | Victoria! This is a mistake! | 维多利亚 这是个错误 |
[06:29] | Don’t be a holla back girl. | 别做被人用完就甩的擦鞋垫 |
[06:33] | Am I using that right? ‘Cause it felt right. | 这词能这么用吗 感觉挺对的 |
[06:37] | Oh, let it go, Mel. | 随她吧 梅梅 |
[06:38] | There’s no girlfriend block for bad-boy sex. | 闺蜜绊脚石是绊不住坏男人的诱惑的 |
[06:42] | You’re right. Its power is too strong. | 没错 男人不坏 女人不爱 |
[06:45] | That guilty thrill you get just being with him. | 和坏男人在一起的内疚罪恶感就够刺激的 |
[06:47] | That desperate desire you have to change him. | 无可救药地想要改变他 |
[06:51] | And that delicious little tickle | 知道无法改变他 |
[06:53] | that comes from knowing you never could. | 却欲罢不能的虐心纠缠 |
[07:00] | What? You think there weren’t bad boys in Poland in the ’30s? | 怎么 三十年代的波兰也是有坏男人诱惑的 |
[07:06] | You know, before I met Johnny, I didn’t know the meaning of depravity | 遇到强尼前 我根本不知道什么叫堕落 |
[07:09] | or hotel blacklisting. | 不知道”酒店黑名单” |
[07:11] | There was this one time on a credenza. | 我们在餐具柜上做过 |
[07:13] | Oh, my god. I mean, no surface was safe. | 天呐 炮场几乎覆盖了一切地方 |
[07:18] | Oh, we did it on coffee tables, club chairs, | 咖啡桌 单人沙发 |
[07:20] | and this one really memorable Thanksgiving, | 还有那个难以忘怀的感恩节 |
[07:22] | in a bathtub full of sweet potatoes and gravy. | 盛满甘薯和肉汁的浴缸 |
[07:27] | Okay, before we get to what you did with the turkey legs, think. | 在说到你如何妙用火鸡腿之前 想想吧 |
[07:31] | If you sleep with him, he’ll just dump you again, | 如果你和他上床 他会再次甩了你 |
[07:34] | and then he’ll be the one that got away again. | 然后他会再次溜之大吉 不用负任何责任 |
[07:36] | Who cares? He’s not the man that got away. | 谁在乎啊 我要的不是他 |
[07:38] | He’s the sex that got away, and tonight I am getting it back. | 我要的是他的床技 今晚我要再次享受到 |
[07:42] | Well, just make sure none of those old feelings come back with it. | 做归做 别唤起对他的感觉就行 |
[07:45] | Oh, please, I am not that nubile little ninny | 得了吧 我可不是当年一心想嫁 |
[07:47] | who used to prance around naked on his balcony– | 整日在他阳台上裸着的小傻妹了 |
[07:49] | Oh, my god! He hasn’t seen me naked since I was in my 20s! | 妈呀 他上次见我光着的时候 我才20来岁 |
[07:53] | Ooh, forget diamonds. | 谁说钻石是女人最好的朋友 |
[07:54] | After 40, covers are a girl’s best friend. | 一旦过了40 衣服才是 |
[07:58] | Word to the wise. | 相信你一点就通 |
[08:00] | A smart jockey always sits straight up on the horse. | 聪明的骑师总是直直地”坐”在马上 |
[08:04] | – See, you’re the jockey, and he’s… – Yes, yes, we understand. | -你是骑师 他是… -行了 我们懂 |
[08:09] | It’s so your boobs don’t flop to the side | 这样你的奶子就不会耷拉到两边去 |
[08:12] | and get lost in your back fat. | 与背部赘肉融为一体 |
[08:26] | Are you as turned on as I am? | 你是否和我一样有性趣了 |
[08:29] | Oh, this is a disaster. | 这下完蛋了 |
[08:30] | I’m not even dressed for sex. | 连内衣都不够挑逗 |
[08:32] | – Trade underwear with me. – Wait! | -跟我换内裤 -等等 |
[08:34] | Why do you automatically ask Joy and not me? | 你怎么一上来就问乔依不问我呢 |
[08:37] | Because cotton is the fabric of your life, darling, not mine. | 棉质内裤是你的心头好 不是我的 |
[08:42] | – Cotton breathes. – All right. | -棉的才透气 -好吧 |
[08:44] | I am not swapping knickers with you. | 我是不会跟你换内裤的 |
[08:46] | Okay, okay, but I am definitely gonna need an emergency wax. | 好的 可我绝对需要紧急脱毛 |
[08:49] | Well, your eyebrows look fine. | 你眉毛挺好的 |
[08:51] | It’s not my eyebrows I’m worried about. | 我急着要处理的可不是眉毛 |
[08:53] | Do you think I carry a portable waxing kit? | 你觉得我会带着脱毛工具箱吗 |
[08:56] | Joy, please. | 乔依 求你了 |
[08:58] | Okay, fine. I’ll MacGyver it. | 好吧 我只能学玉面飞龙大显神通了 |
[08:58] | 80年代经典剧集 主角能用简单材料造出需要的工具 | |
[09:03] | Oh, my god, are you guys crazy? | 天呐 你们疯了吗 |
[09:04] | Do you know how much that’s gonna hurt? | 知道会有多痛吗 |
[09:07] | But it’s worth it, | 可是值得啊 |
[09:07] | because tonight I’m gonna party like it’s 1979. | 因为今晚我要重温1979年的疯狂 |
[09:14] | You want a ride home? Willie loaned me the limo. | 需要车回家吗 威利把豪华轿车借我了 |
[09:17] | Oh, thanks, but no, no. I have to stick around. | 谢谢 不用了 我还得待会儿 |
[09:19] | I have to find Hailey Nash and apologize to her | 我得向海莉·纳西道歉 |
[09:21] | for sticking my face in her boobs. | 因为我把脸埋进了她的乳沟 |
[09:26] | Hey, I don’t suppose Willie knows her. | 话说 威利会认识她吗 |
[09:28] | By now, Willie doesn’t know his own name. | 现在 威利连自己是谁都不知道了 |
[09:40] | – Hey, you. – Hey, sexy, come on in. | -帅哥 -美女 进来 |
[09:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:56] | No, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[09:58] | You know, there were a lot of hot women at that party tonight, | 今晚的派对 美女多了去了 |
[10:01] | but none of them could hold a candle to you. | 但她们的”烛火”之光岂能与你的日月光争辉 |
[10:08] | That’s what you think. | 就你这样想吧 |
[10:11] | Sure I can’t get you something stronger? | 真的不用来杯带劲点的吗 |
[10:13] | No, no, no, I have to keep my wits about me. | 不用了 我需要保持清醒 |
[10:15] | I accidentally groped Hailey Nash, so I need to apologize to her. | 我不小心冒犯了海莉·纳西 我得向她道歉 |
[10:19] | Well, here’s your chance. | 机会来了 |
[10:20] | She’s right behind you. | 她就在你身后 |
[10:25] | You again? | 又是你 |
[10:26] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[10:27] | Oh, Ms. Nash, I’m so sorry! | 纳西女士 太对不起了 |
[10:30] | Oh, Ms. Nash, I’m so sorry! | 纳西女士 太对不起了 |
[10:31] | It’s just seltzer, so it won’t stain. | 只是苏打水 不会留污迹的 |
[10:33] | So there’s really | 所以真的… |
[10:35] | no reason for me to be doing… | 不需要我… |
[10:38] | this. | 这样做 |
[10:41] | What is it with you and my breasts? | 我的胸部和你到底有什么过节 |
[10:44] | I’m just a really big fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[10:48] | So I gather. | 我猜也是 |
[10:50] | I mean, I’m a fan of you, | 我是说 我是你的粉丝 |
[10:52] | not your breasts. | 不是粉你的胸 |
[10:53] | But not that I’m not a fan of your breasts. It’s just… | 并不是说我不喜欢你的胸 只是… |
[10:59] | I am so toasted. | 我完全喝高了 |
[11:04] | So, what are you drinking? | 想喝什么 |
[11:06] | – What are you pouring. – Well, nothing for me. | -你给什么我喝 -我不喝 |
[11:09] | The booze doesn’t mesh with the drugs. | 吃了药可不能喝酒 |
[11:11] | That never stopped you before. | 你以前可是嗑药喝酒两不误 |
[11:13] | Yeah, that was my old liver. | 是啊 所以原来的肝完蛋了 |
[11:17] | You’re still a bourbon girl? | 你还是喜欢波旁酒吗 |
[11:18] | It’ll do for starters. | 可以先来一杯 |
[11:29] | You know that couch doesn’t bite. | 这沙发不咬人 |
[11:30] | Oh, you know, I think I’m more in a credenza kind of mood. | 我现在更想坐餐具柜 |
[11:37] | Mercy. | 天呐 |
[11:38] | You always did look good on mahogany. | 你在红木上总是显得特别漂亮 |
[11:41] | Well, I’ve always been partial to good solid wood. | 我和上等实木 总是很合衬 |
[11:47] | I seem to remember that. | 我还记得 |
[11:48] | I seem to remember been covered in creme fraiche and caviar. | 我还记得满身鲜奶油和鱼子酱 |
[11:52] | So, what’s on the menu tonight? | 今天有什么好菜 |
[11:55] | A grilled chicken breast and steam vegetables. | 烤鸡胸肉和蒸蔬菜 |
[12:00] | How stoned are you? | 你已经飘到什么程度了 |
[12:02] | Stoned? | 飘 |
[12:03] | What drugs are you on then? | 你磕的什么药 |
[12:06] | Celebrex and lipitor. | 骨正胶囊和降血脂片 |
[12:10] | – Ah, you’re joking, right? – No. | -你开玩笑的 是吧 -没有 |
[12:12] | I’m a different guy now. | 我已经改头换面了 |
[12:14] | In fact that’s why I invited you up here tonight. | 我今晚邀请你来的原因就是 |
[12:16] | To apologize. | 向你道歉 |
[12:18] | Apologize? | 道歉 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:20] | I was a selfish bastard when we were together, | 当年我们在一起时 我是个自私的人渣 |
[12:23] | and I really feel bad about the way I treated you. | 我很后悔过去那样对你 |
[12:26] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[12:27] | So, um, are we good? | 那么 你原谅我了 |
[12:30] | You have got a lot of nerve, pal! | 你可真够不要脸的 伙计 |
[12:33] | What? All I said was I’m sorry. | 什么 我只是道歉而已 |
[12:34] | Well, no girl wants to hear that! | 没有女人想听这种废话 |
[12:37] | Of course you were a bastard, that’s what made you so exciting. | 当年你的确是渣男 可这样才有坏男人的魅力 |
[12:40] | So why are you mad now? | 那你为什么现在生气 |
[12:41] | I thought you invited me up here for some high-octane sex, | 我以为你请我来是要疯狂地做上一场 |
[12:44] | not a low-cholesterol snack and some crybaby apology! | 谁要低胆固醇小菜 和涕泪交加的道歉 |
[12:49] | Whoa, I didn’t know. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[12:51] | My bad. | 我的错[坏] |
[12:51] | Bad? You’re practically a boy scout! | 坏 你已经好得跟童子军一样了 |
[12:54] | Whatever happened to that bad boy | 当年那个坏男人到底怎么了 |
[12:56] | who used to bounce me around like a jai alai ball? | 他曾经把我”撞”得像玩回力球一样 |
[13:00] | You think I still can’t? | 你觉得我现在不行了吗 |
[13:02] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[13:03] | Why don’t you just help some old lady across the street? | 你干脆去扶老太太过马路好了 |
[13:06] | God, what a waste of a wax job this turned out to be! | 早知如此 何必浪费我一番脱毛的心血 |
[13:11] | Heart-shaped? | 心形的吗 |
[13:12] | Well, it was the plan, but it turned out kind of shamrock-y. | 计划的是这样 出来的效果却是三叶苜蓿 |
[13:19] | Is it magically delicious? | 做菜美味可口的那种吗 |
[13:25] | Well, this is supposed to be a reunion. | 这本该是”久别胜当年”的激情重逢 |
[13:27] | Then let’s make it one. | 那就这么做吧 |
[13:28] | Oh, you think you’re up to it? | 你觉得你还能一”举”降服我吗 |
[13:30] | You think you can still handle it? | 你觉得你还能承受吗 |
[13:31] | – Vegas rules? – No holds barred. | -赌城规矩 -不设上限 |
[13:33] | – Safe word “Hendrix.” – First stop credenza. | -受不了就叫”亨德里克斯” -第一站 餐具柜 |
[13:39] | What? Am I pinching your nipple too hard? | 怎么了 我捏你的乳头捏痛了吗 |
[13:41] | – No, it’s my knee. – Okay. | -不是 是我的膝盖 -好的 |
[13:45] | No, to the right, to the right, to the right. | 不 去右边 去右边 去右边 |
[13:48] | Ow, my lower back. | 好痛 我的腰 |
[13:49] | You too? | 你也腰腿不好 |
[13:54] | My hair , my hair is caught on something! | 我的头发 头发卡住了 |
[13:56] | It’s my medic-alert bracelet. | 是我的医用手链 |
[14:01] | All right. Here quick, | 好了 就这里 快 |
[14:04] | – Hold it. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[14:06] | Uh, I need to be on top. | 我要在上面 |
[14:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:08] | Because I’m the jockey, and you’re– oh, just do it! | 因为我是骑师你是… 照做吧 |
[14:16] | Aah! Wait, stop! | 痛 等等 住手 |
[14:20] | I pulled a muscle this morning. | 今早我拉伤了肌肉 |
[14:23] | I just wrenched my shoulder, | 我刚刚扭伤了肩膀 |
[14:25] | but I think we should play through. | 我觉得应该做完 |
[14:26] | No, no, no! Let go! Let go! | 不不不 放手 放手 |
[14:29] | Oh, ow, ow, oh! Agony! | 痛痛 痛死了 |
[14:32] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:41] | My, can’t even move my left arm. | 妈呀 左胳膊几乎不能动了 |
[14:46] | Seeing as how your right arm’s still working… | 既然你的右胳膊还能动… |
[14:51] | What? I’m a bad boy. | 怎么了 我是坏男人 |
[14:53] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个白痴 |
[14:57] | God, this is so not how I remembered it. | 天呐 这跟记忆里的差太远了 |
[15:00] | Yeah, apparently a lot of the things we used to do | 是啊 看来我们以前玩过的那些花样 |
[15:02] | – are pretty painful if you’re not wasted. – Yeah, or 20. | -没醉没嗑药时做挺痛的 -20岁也经得起折腾 |
[15:07] | I suppose we could just have low-key grown-up sex. | 我看我们做场低调的成年人性爱也不错 |
[15:11] | Uh, thanks, but why ruin the memories? | 谢了 何必糟蹋美好回忆呢 |
[15:15] | We were something together, though, weren’t we? | 我们当时可真够劲 是吧 |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:19] | At least we’ll always have something degrading to look back on. | 至少有段堕落的记忆 可以让我们回首 |
[15:23] | Aw, maybe it’d be better if we didn’t. | 没有也许更好吧 |
[15:24] | I mean, you can’t miss what you never had. | 不曾拥有 便不会怀念 |
[15:28] | I’m still glad we had it. | 我还是很庆幸拥有过 |
[15:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:32] | You know, my orthopedist showed me a little trick. | 我的骨科医生教了我一个小窍门 |
[15:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:37] | Oh, God, that’s good. | 妈呀 好舒服 |
[15:41] | So what’s the deal? | 搞什么名堂 |
[15:42] | I mean, you barely move and you pull a muscle? | 动都没动 就拉伤了肌肉 |
[15:45] | I know, right? | 可不是嘛 |
[15:47] | The other day I got a back spasm putting on a sock. | 有一天 我穿袜子搞出了背部痉挛 |
[16:06] | Here we are having a wholesome Sunday morning, | 我们在这里享受健康的周日清晨 |
[16:08] | and Victoria’s probably skulking through some hotel lobby | 维多利亚可能正鬼鬼祟祟溜出酒店大堂 |
[16:11] | with her knickers stuffed in her purse and her blouse inside out. | 内裤塞在手袋里 衣服也是穿反的 |
[16:15] | Lucky trollop. | 幸运荡妇 |
[16:18] | Well, she’s got less to be ashamed of than I do. | 她哪里比得上我丢人 |
[16:20] | I just hope when Hailey gets my note, she forgives me. | 我只希望海莉看到我的纸条 能原谅我 |
[16:23] | What note? | 什么纸条 |
[16:25] | Oh, I paid the bartender to slip her an apology | 我贿赂酒保塞给她道歉纸条 |
[16:27] | and a CD to autograph. | 和请她签名的CD |
[16:28] | So that way if I get it back in the mail, | 这样的话 如果我收到寄回的CD |
[16:30] | I know she’s forgiven me. | 就说明她原谅我了 |
[16:31] | And if you get a restraining order, you’ll know she hasn’t. | 如果收到限制令 就知道她没有原谅你 |
[16:35] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[16:36] | Oh, they’re not that bad. | 限制令没想的那么糟糕 |
[16:38] | You’d be surprised how much trash talking you can do from 300 feet. | 你无法想象隔着90米 骂脏话骂得有多爽 |
[16:44] | Oh, here comes the lucky trollop now. | 幸运荡妇回来了 |
[16:48] | Somebody please turn out that hideous light in the sky. | 谁去把天上那讨厌的光关掉吧 |
[16:57] | You’re looking properly debased and debauched. | 你看起来堕落过了 也荒淫过了 |
[17:00] | Was the insensitive mauling everything you hoped? | 你期待的无情蹂躏是否都实现了 |
[17:04] | He was thoughtful and caring and very unselfish in bed. | 他体贴细心 在床上可为我着想了 |
[17:08] | You poor thing. | 可怜的东西 |
[17:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:12] | I’m more than okay. | 岂止是好 |
[17:14] | You know, we didn’t do our whole catalog, | 虽然没有做全套 |
[17:16] | but we managed a medley of greatest hits. | 但却挑了精选重温 |
[17:20] | And then this morning he ate his egg whites and turkey bacon | 今天早上 他在我的背上享受了 |
[17:22] | off the small of my back. | 蛋白和火鸡培根 |
[17:27] | Melanie? | 梅兰妮 |
[17:31] | Breathe. I don’t see a restraining order. | 呼吸 看来没有限制令 |
[17:36] | Ah, you’d think being best friends with a famous celebrity | 有我这个大明星做她最好的朋友 |
[17:38] | she’d be over this by now, but… | 不料她见到名人还是这德性 |
[17:42] | Your blouse inside out? | 你的衣服穿反了 |
[17:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[17:48] | I better go and help her. | 我还是上去帮她吧 |
[17:49] | Yesterday she pulled a bra muscle. | 她昨天穿个胸罩就把肌肉拉伤了 |
[17:53] | You all live here together? | 你们一起住吗 |
[17:55] | Yeah. It’s like a big slumber party. | 是啊 跟大型睡衣派对似的 |
[17:57] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你亲自来了 |
[17:58] | Please, come in and sit down. | 请进来 请坐 |
[18:00] | Wow, this is crazy. I mean, I just– | 太疯狂了 我… |
[18:02] | this is like a fantasy come true for me. | 我的梦想成真了 |
[18:05] | I, um, brought that CD you wanted me to sign. | 你要我签名的CD我拿来了 |
[18:08] | Your note was very sweet. | 你的纸条很感人 |
[18:11] | Oh, and I meant every word of it. | 每个字都是心里话 |
[18:13] | You are…You’re just amazing, | 你 你真的太优秀了 |
[18:16] | and you’re so beautiful. | 而且好漂亮 |
[18:18] | I mean, I can’t even begin to tell you everything that’s in my heart, | 我心中的千思万绪真不知从何说起 |
[18:21] | but I hope you know what I mean because I… | 不过我希望你明白我的意思 因为我… |
[18:29] | Did not see at comin’. | 没想到会这样 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I know. I… | 是的 我知道 我… |
[18:34] | I don’t usually get involved with my fans, | 通常我不会和粉丝纠缠不清 |
[18:36] | but your passes last night were so clumsy and pathetic… | 可你昨晚 那么笨手笨脚 那么可怜兮兮 |
[18:42] | It was actually kind of adorable. | 其实还是挺可爱的 |
[18:46] | This is clearly gonna come as a surprise to you, | 我知道说这话你肯定很惊讶 |
[18:48] | but I had no idea you were gay. | 可我不知道你是同性恋 |
[18:52] | Seriously? | 当真吗 |
[18:55] | Not that it matters, ’cause I’m like totally down with that. | 不是说这有什么关系 因为我很赞同搞这个 |
[18:57] | You know, I mean… I’m down with other people being down with that. | 我是说 我很赞同其他人搞这个 |
[19:00] | But that’s nohow I get down. | 我不赞同自己搞这个 |
[19:05] | Wait, I don’t get it. How could you not know? | 等等 我不明白 你怎么可能不知道 |
[19:08] | Well, why would I? | 我为什么会知道 |
[19:09] | Well, for starters, that CD you’re holding’s called I like girls. | 首先 你拿的专辑名为《我喜欢女生》 |
[19:16] | Oh, so your song “Love my honey pot”… | 你那首歌 《爱我的蜜罐》 |
[19:21] | Wait, so the note that you wrote me | 等下 你写给我的纸条 |
[19:24] | that said that my music had given you the courage, | 说什么我的音乐给了你勇气 |
[19:26] | you know, to let the woman inside you come out… | 让真实的你走了出来[出柜] |
[19:30] | Ohh, right. Yeah. | 是哦 明白了 |
[19:33] | I can see how that would be misleading. | 的确是很容易让人误解 |
[19:36] | Yeah, but your friends upstairs, | 那么你楼上的朋友 |
[19:37] | helping each other with their bra– | 帮忙穿胸罩的 |
[19:38] | Not gay, either. | 也不是女同 |
[19:43] | Well, you joy that CD. | 享受音乐吧 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:51] | “Love my honey pot”? | 《爱我的蜜罐》[阴道] |
[19:54] | A clue maybe? | 多少有点提示吧 |
[20:00] | Oh, don’t feel so bad, Melanie. | 别难过了 梅兰妮 |
[20:02] | I didn’t know about Elton John or George Michael. | 我以前也不知道艾尔顿·约翰和乔治·迈克尔是同性恋 |
[20:06] | I thought he wanted my sex. | 我以为他要和我上床 |
[20:10] | I didn’t even know the Village People were gay. | 我当年甚至不知道村民乐团也是同性恋 |
[20:13] | Yeah, they kind of ruined that whole cowboys with short shorts | 是啊 直男都不敢再尝试超短短裤 |
[20:16] | and a mustache look for straight guys. | 外加胡须的牛仔造型了 |
[20:20] | In my day, nobody knew anything about anyone. | 我年轻那阵 这种事没人会知道 |
[20:23] | Rock Hudson, Tab Hunter. | 罗克·赫德森 泰伯·亨特 |
[20:26] | I had a big thing for Liberace. | 我可迷钢琴家利伯雷斯了 |
[20:30] | You thought Liberace was straight? | 你居然以为利伯雷斯是直男 |
[20:33] | I could have turned him. | 我或许可以把他掰直啊 |