时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:12] | Mel… Your taxi is here. | 梅梅 出租车到了 |
[00:14] | Okay, coming… | 好的 来了 |
[00:17] | Puppy tails! | 我擦 |
[00:18] | Melanie, please. Language. | 梅兰妮 别爆粗口 |
[00:21] | Is that what you’re wearing on the plane? | 你就打算穿这身上飞机吗 |
[00:23] | Someone’s looking to get bumped to first class. | 看来某人想使美人计换到头等舱 |
[00:25] | No, as soon as I get to New York | 不是的 我一到纽约 |
[00:27] | I have to rush straight to Jenna’s play. | 就得赶去看珍娜的演出 |
[00:28] | I’m not gonna have time to change. | 没时间换衣服 |
[00:30] | That’s a lot of boobage for your daughter’s play. | 去看女儿的演出 这打扮太过波涛汹涌了 |
[00:33] | Nice girls keep their cookies in a jar. | 就算曲奇有好料 淑女也会藏在罐子里 |
[00:41] | Yes, I know. But… | 我知道 但是… |
[00:42] | Jenna set me up with one of her friend’s fathers, | 珍娜把她朋友的老爸介绍给我了 |
[00:44] | and we’re going out to dinner after. | 看完演出后 我们会共进晚餐 |
[00:45] | Oh, in that case, chips ahoy! | 好料曲奇此时不出 更待何时 |
[00:49] | Good bye. | 再见 |
[00:50] | Have a safe flight. | 一路平安 |
[00:54] | Oh, what did she forget now? | 她又忘了什么 |
[00:56] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[00:58] | Uh, is Elka here? | 爱尔卡在吗 |
[00:59] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[01:00] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[01:02] | I believe you left this behind at the dance, princess. | 你把这个落在舞会上了 公主殿下 |
[01:07] | Well, I had to rush off when the clock struck 9:00. | 我当时赶着离开 快到9点了 |
[01:10] | Yeah, well… | 是嘛 那个 |
[01:13] | could we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[01:15] | Oh, sure. I’ll be right out. | 当然可以 我马上出来 |
[01:17] | Oh, well, it’s a little cold and damp… | 那个 外面有点冷有点潮… |
[01:22] | What’s going on here? | 你俩搞什么名堂 |
[01:23] | I thought you went to the dance with Max last night. | 你昨晚不是和麦克斯去的舞会吗 |
[01:25] | I did. | 是的 |
[01:26] | But then Nick asked me to dance, | 可尼克请我跳舞 |
[01:29] | and one thing led to another. | 一浪接一浪 |
[01:31] | You cheated on Max? | 你背着麦克斯偷情啦 |
[01:33] | Twice. | 两次 |
[01:35] | First a waltz, and then a polka. | 先是华尔兹 然后是波尔卡舞 |
[01:39] | That’s it? You danced? | 就这样 只是跳舞吗 |
[01:40] | A polka! | 波尔卡舞 |
[01:43] | The polish forbidden dance of love. | 那可是波兰的禁忌爱之舞 |
[01:47] | I’m gonna go out there | 我得出去 |
[01:48] | and tell him it was just one of those things. | 告诉他 跳舞而已 别想太多 |
[01:52] | No. No swinging. | 别 别荡 |
[01:54] | Oh, you’re not a swinger? | 原来你不喜欢荡啊 |
[01:56] | I feel guilty enough already. | 我已经够内疚了 |
[01:59] | I had fun last night but I’m engaged to Max. | 昨晚我很开心 可我已经跟麦克斯订婚了 |
[02:02] | Yeah, Max is my friend too, you know. | 麦克斯也是我的朋友 |
[02:05] | But last night, when we were dancing, | 可昨晚 我们跳舞时 |
[02:07] | you can’t deny you felt a spark. | 你无法否认擦出了火花 |
[02:11] | Well, orthopedic shoes on soft carpet… | 是啊 矫形鞋加超软地毯 |
[02:15] | I wanna polka, I wanna polka | 我要跳波尔卡 我要跳波尔卡 |
[02:19] | I wanna polka | 我要跳波尔卡 |
[02:20] | Oh, no! It’s happening again! | 不 又来了 |
[02:24] | Let’s get naked. | 脱光滚床单吧 |
[02:26] | Oh, stop it. | 别这样 |
[02:29] | All right, you win. I’m gonna go. | 好吧 听你的 我走了 |
[02:30] | But I’m not giving up. | 不过我不会放弃的 |
[02:32] | ‘Cause faint heart never won fair maiden. | 怯懦的心赢不了美人归 |
[02:38] | Oh, boy! There’s my pacemaker. | 妈呀 心脏起博器 |
[02:41] | Probably telling me I’m overstimulated. | 可能是叫我别太激动了 |
[02:55] | Oh, baby. Jenna, you were brilliant! | 珍娜宝贝 你太优秀了 |
[02:57] | I got applause! | 观众有鼓掌哦 |
[02:59] | I did, right? | 有的 对吧 |
[03:00] | I mean, it wasn’t just you clapping like a maniac? | 不是只有你一个人玩命地拍吧 |
[03:02] | Hey, I wasn’t even clapping. | 我哪顾得上鼓掌啊 |
[03:03] | I was too busy yelling, “That’s my daughter!” | 我一直忙着喊 这是我女儿 |
[03:05] | Weird, I thought I heard some man yelling it too. | 好奇怪 我好像听到有个男的也这么喊 |
[03:07] | I did too. | 我也听到了 |
[03:08] | But dad said he couldn’t make it because Kim had a yoga emergency. | 不过爸说他来不了 金姆有瑜伽突发事件 |
[03:12] | Yeah, well… whatever that is. | 好吧 管它什么事件 |
[03:14] | And frankly, I’m glad. | 说实话 我很庆幸他不来 |
[03:15] | Because I’m not quite prepared to run into your father right now. | 因为我还没准备好面对你的父亲 |
[03:18] | Well, then this is awkward. | 那么 现在可真够尴尬的 |
[03:21] | Hello, Anders. | 你好 安德斯 |
[03:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:25] | Who are they for? | 送给谁的 |
[03:26] | There’s no name. | 没有署名 |
[03:28] | Probably from my stalker. | 可能是我的跟踪狂送的 |
[03:32] | I see he got your change of address card. | 看来他收到你搬家的通知了 |
[03:37] | “To the girl with more curves than the Medina freeway.” | 「送给比麦地那高速公路更有曲线的美女」 |
[03:41] | They’re for me. | 是送给我的 |
[03:44] | From Nick. He’s the poet. | 尼克送的 他是个诗人 |
[03:47] | That’s poetry? | 这也算诗 |
[03:48] | What does it say on your flowers? | 你收的花卡片上写的什么 |
[03:54] | So Nick is not gonna take no for an answer, huh? | 看来尼克不接受被拒绝啊 |
[03:57] | No. | 不会 |
[03:59] | I’ve never been in a triangle before. | 我从来没经历过三角恋 |
[04:03] | You girls are slutty, what would you do? | 你们是淫娃荡妇 你们会怎么做 |
[04:11] | Geometry’s more Victoria’s specialty. | 几何题更像是维多利亚的拿手绝活 |
[04:13] | She’s been in triangles, squares. | 三角四角她都玩过 |
[04:15] | Yeah, I was almost in a hexagon once, but… | 是啊 有一次差点就六角了 可惜 |
[04:18] | At the last minute, the twins dropped out, so. | 最后一刻 双胞胎退出了 |
[04:22] | – Hi. – Hey, how did it go? | -你们好 -纽约之行如何 |
[04:24] | Well, Jenna rocked, and Anders and I made out. | 珍娜演出成功 我和安德斯亲热了 |
[04:28] | See, slutty. | 没错吧 淫娃荡妇 |
[04:31] | Anders was there? | 安德斯也去了吗 |
[04:32] | You kissed Anders? | 你吻了安德斯 |
[04:34] | How did this happen and where was Kim? | 怎么会这样 金姆呢 |
[04:35] | Oh, Kim didn’t show, and my date never happened. | 金姆没去 我的约会对象也没去 |
[04:38] | And then Anders and I took Jenna out to dinner, | 于是我和安德斯带珍娜出去吃饭 |
[04:40] | and then we met up for drinks afterwards, | 然后又去喝了几杯 |
[04:42] | and before knew it all these little, old feelings | 我还来不及反应 那些微妙的旧情感 |
[04:44] | snuck up on me and just blindsided me. | 便袭上心头 让我变得盲目了 |
[04:47] | Bloody feelings, spoil everything. | 该死的感觉 总是会坏事 |
[04:50] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这很离谱 |
[04:51] | but you know those dumb romantic comedies that I love so much? | 但你们知道我很喜欢那些傻白甜的爱情电影 |
[04:54] | Well, I felt like I was in the middle of one. | 我当时感觉自己就身处其中 |
[04:56] | I could just hear the announcer… | 我仿佛听见了旁白的声音 |
[04:58] | “Sometimes the one you’re looking for | 「众里寻他千百度 |
[04:59] | is the one that was there all along.” | 蓦然回首 此人曾在枕边处」 |
[05:03] | “Only the biggest hearts can love more than one.” | 「情不独钟 方显情浓」 |
[05:10] | “She mastered the craft of acting, | 「演艺世界伊人一枝独秀 |
[05:13] | and then the art of loving.” | 爱情殿堂唯她独领风骚」 |
[05:19] | I’m ashamed to be a woman. | 同样身为女人 我觉得自己很丢人 |
[05:22] | Listen, fooling around with exes is a perfectly natural | 和旧爱厮混是人之常情 |
[05:25] | and often beautiful part of every relationship. | 而且是一段感情里最精彩的部分 |
[05:28] | I’ve slept with all of mine. | 我和所有前任都睡过 |
[05:30] | – Even the gay one? – Yes. | -包括那个同性恋吗 -是的 |
[05:33] | He was questioning his questioning of his sexuality. | 他质疑自己对性取向的质疑 |
[05:36] | But as soon as we hit the sheets, | 可我们一挨床单 |
[05:37] | we got into a discussion about thread count. | 就陷入对床单面料密度的讨论 |
[05:40] | And well, game over. | 结果就 彻底没戏了 |
[05:45] | Melanie, what have I told you about romantic movies? | 梅兰妮 关于爱情电影 我是怎么教育你的 |
[05:48] | That they’re never as good as their trailers. | 电影永远没预告片精彩 |
[05:49] | Yes, and that they have nothing to do with real life. | 是的 而且跟现实生活没半毛钱关系 |
[05:52] | It was one makeout session, it’s over, forget about him. | 只是一次亲热而已 结束了 忘了他吧 |
[05:57] | It’s Anders. “I need to see you again.” | 是安德斯发来的 “我需要再见你一次” |
[06:00] | Write back “No.” | 回复说 不行 |
[06:01] | And put one of those frowny faces with the angry eyes. | 再加个横眉怒目的表情 |
[06:06] | I’m texting him back, “I’m not sure.” | 我回他说 “我觉得这样不太好吧” |
[06:09] | I’m gonna have to think about this. | 我得好好想想 |
[06:13] | “While I’m waiting, can I use your bathroom?” | “在我等待的期间 可以用下你家洗手间吗” |
[06:22] | Anders, this is crazy. | 安德斯 这太疯狂了 |
[06:23] | You’re engaged to Kim. | 你已经和金姆订婚了 |
[06:25] | Well, truth is, we’ve been having some problems. | 跟你说实话 我和她闹矛盾了 |
[06:28] | Typical. | 典型作风 |
[06:33] | He breaks up with his bimbo, | 他和那个小荡妇分手了 |
[06:34] | then comes running back to Melanie. | 就回头找梅兰妮 |
[06:36] | That’s just morally wrong. | 真是不要脸 |
[06:37] | I say we kill him. | 要我说宰了他 |
[06:40] | We can’t do anything now. | 我们现在什么都不能做 |
[06:41] | I mean, we’re in girlfriend purgatory. | 我们的处境 是左右不是人 |
[06:45] | If we tell her to dump him and they end up getting remarried, | 如果劝她甩掉他 而他们又复婚了 |
[06:47] | then we’re screwed. | 我们便完蛋了 |
[06:48] | But if we don’t say anything and he ends up breaking her heart again, | 如果我们什么都不说 而他再次伤透她的心 |
[06:51] | we’re screwed. | 我们还是完蛋 |
[06:53] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[06:54] | I miss you, Melanie. And I miss us. | 我想你 梅兰妮 想念我们的过去 |
[06:58] | Well, there are times that, you know, I miss you too. | 有时候 我也会想你 |
[07:01] | But… | 可是 |
[07:05] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | One dinner wouldn’t hurt, right? | 吃顿晚饭没什么大不了的 |
[07:08] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[07:10] | Screwed, stewed, and tattooed. | 炒蛋炖蛋一锅端 |
[07:13] | That’s from a Tennessee William’s play. | 这是田纳西·威廉姆写的台词 |
[07:16] | I played Esmeralda in summer stock. | 我在夏季剧团里演过埃斯梅拉达 |
[07:19] | You know, I didn’t think | 我原以为 |
[07:20] | you’d be able to make this about yourself. | 这个话题不可能让你扯到自己 |
[07:22] | I underestimated you. | 我太低估你了 |
[07:30] | Oh, Joy. I just had the scare of my life. | 乔依 我刚经历了这辈子最恐怖的事情 |
[07:33] | Did you get dressed under overhead lighting again? | 你又在日光灯下穿衣服啦 |
[07:38] | Yes, and I’m thinking about | 是的 我在想 |
[07:39] | getting the plans out again for Victoria 2.0. | 是否要实施维多利亚双峰计划 |
[07:42] | And I need you to either talk me into it or out of it. | 我需要你说服我 到底是做还是不做 |
[07:47] | No sag, visible ribbage. | 没有下垂 胸下挺骨感的 |
[07:50] | Hey, people eat in here! | 嘿 这可是吃饭的地方 |
[07:54] | Don’t you have a house of your own? | 你怎么总在别人屋子里晃悠 |
[07:57] | I need advice. | 我需要听听意见 |
[08:00] | Both Max and Nick have invited me | 麦克斯和尼克都邀请我参加今晚 |
[08:02] | to the senior center luau tonight. | 老年中心的”夏威夷风情夜” |
[08:05] | What time is the luau? | 什么时候开始 |
[08:07] | Dinnertime. | 晚餐时间啊 |
[08:08] | 4:30. | 4点半 |
[08:11] | So go to the luau with one, | 那就陪一个去”夏威夷风情夜” |
[08:13] | and meet the other after for a nightcap. | 再陪另一个喝喝睡前小酒 |
[08:16] | Thank you, I’ll stay home. | 谢了 我就待家里好了 |
[08:19] | Yeah, but that’s the opposite of what I said. | 这跟我说的正好相反 |
[08:21] | I know. I’ve seen your love life. | 我知道 你的爱情之路正好是反面教材 |
[08:27] | Oh, sugar foot! | 我特么的 |
[08:28] | I always trip on that gosh darn step. | 那该死的台阶总是绊到我 |
[08:30] | Ugh, it’s like a Mamet play in here. | 就像你在出演剧作家马梅的作品 |
[08:34] | Okay, I need your help. | 好了 我需要你们的帮助 |
[08:36] | Do you guys think Mirabella’s | 米兰贝拉餐厅对于和 |
[08:37] | is too romantic a place for a lunch with Anders? | 安德斯共进午餐来说 是否太浪漫了 |
[08:39] | Why is everyone always asking us for romantic advice? | 为什么大家有了爱情问题就来问我们 |
[08:42] | Yeah, since when did we become the gay best friend? | 就是啊 什么时候我俩变成基友闺蜜了 |
[08:46] | You guys gotta help me, I’m so confused. | 你们得帮帮我 我好困惑 |
[08:48] | On the one hand, it took me a long time to get over Anders. | 一方面 我花了好长时间才忘了安德斯 |
[08:52] | Well, then cancel lunch. | 那就取消午餐吧 |
[08:54] | But on the other hand, | 可另一方面 |
[08:55] | I’ve always dreamed he’d come crawling back. | 我一直幻想着他回头苦苦哀求 |
[08:57] | Then go. | 那就去吧 |
[08:58] | They make a delicious chocolate mousse for two. | 那里的情侣巧克力慕斯可棒了 |
[09:01] | It’s probably even better if you have someone to share it with. | 有个情人分着吃肯定味道更好 |
[09:06] | You’re sending mixed messages. | 你们这是在和稀泥 |
[09:08] | We’re just staying wisely neutral. | 我们只是保持明智的中立 |
[09:10] | Please, just give me something, anything! | 拜托 给点意见吧 随便什么 |
[09:12] | Okay, whenever I’m considering getting back with an ex, | 每次我考虑是否要和旧爱复合时 |
[09:15] | I always try on the wedding ring he gave me. | 我就会把他送我的结婚戒指戴上 |
[09:18] | Oh, and then if you slip it on and it feels right you know? | 戴上后如果感觉很对的话 是不是就明白了 |
[09:22] | Actually, I go more by how many karats | 事实上 我更注重戒指的克拉数 |
[09:25] | are bouncing light back into my eyes. | 和映入眼中的熠熠光芒 |
[09:29] | But I’m sure your way would work too. | 不过我觉得你的方法也会管用的 |
[09:34] | Mel’s not ready. | 梅梅还没准备好 |
[09:35] | We’re here to stall. | 我们是来拖住你的 |
[09:36] | – Would you like some wine? – Uh, no. | -要来点红酒吗 -不用了 |
[09:39] | Actually what I could use is some advice. | 不过我倒是需要你们的意见 |
[09:41] | Again with the advice. | 又来个要听意见的 |
[09:42] | Oh, just embrace it. | 让他问吧 |
[09:45] | Kim and I are getting back together, | 我和金姆和好了 |
[09:47] | and I’m flying back to L.A. today, | 我今天就飞回洛杉矶了 |
[09:48] | and I don’t know how to tell Melanie. | 我不知道如何跟梅兰妮开口 |
[09:56] | I’ve never kneed a man in his manhood before. | 我还从没试过膝盖顶桃呢 |
[10:00] | I could get used to it. | 以后要多顶顶 |
[10:01] | – Listen… – What did we say about talking? | -听我说 -不是让你闭嘴吗 |
[10:05] | Now I have pointy knees too. | 我的膝盖也很尖的说 |
[10:08] | I’ve come up with a plan, but I’m gonna need your help. | 我有个主意 不过需要你协助 |
[10:10] | I have told you before, | 我已经说过了 |
[10:11] | I am far too recognizable to help you hide a dead body. | 我太容易被认出来了 没办法帮你藏尸 |
[10:15] | What? | 什么 |
[10:17] | We are not gonna let him hurt Melanie again. | 我们不能让他再伤梅兰妮的心 |
[10:20] | Because this time you’re gonna let her break up with you. | 因为这次 你得让她甩你 |
[10:22] | No, but she doesn’t wanna break up with him. | 不行 她不想和他分手 |
[10:24] | She will when we’re done with her. | 我们耍点手段她就肯了 |
[10:26] | And you better act sad. | 你最好表现得伤心点 |
[10:27] | In fact, you better cry. | 识相的话 就来点眼泪 |
[10:29] | Or I’ll give you something to cry about. | 否则老娘就让你真的哭出声 |
[10:32] | I’m good. | 不劳你了 |
[10:34] | Just wait for my signal. | 等我的指示 |
[10:39] | Oh, I thought I heard voices, is Anders here? | 我好像听到说话声了 安德斯来了吗 |
[10:41] | No, it wasn’t him. | 不 还没来 |
[10:43] | Child collecting money, some tragedy. | 小孩子搞募捐 不知道哪里又出悲剧了 |
[10:46] | Oh, god, you actually put on the ring? | 妈呀 你真把戒指戴上啦 |
[10:49] | Yeah, I did, and now I can’t get it off. | 是的 现在取不下来了 |
[10:50] | Maybe it’s a sign. | 可能是个征兆 |
[10:52] | It is. | 就是的 |
[10:54] | A sign that Anders is the devil and should burn in hell. | 这个征兆告诉你安德斯是恶魔 该下地狱受煎熬 |
[10:58] | What happened to neutral girlfriends? | 你们不是说要保持中立吗 |
[11:00] | Well, we decided that we owe you better than that. | 我们觉得不给你意见就太不仗义了 |
[11:02] | The neutral is the one color that I cannot play. | 没性格的角色我可演不来 |
[11:07] | You don’t need Anders anymore. | 你不再需要安德斯了 |
[11:10] | The old Melanie may have needed him, | 过去的梅兰妮可能需要 |
[11:11] | But the new Melanie is fabulous, confident, and independent. | 可新的梅兰妮无比优秀 自信独立 |
[11:15] | – I have changed. – Yes. | -我的确是改变了 -是啊 |
[11:17] | What hasn’t changed is Anders. | 可安德斯没有改变 |
[11:19] | He cheated on you, | 他曾经背着你偷情 |
[11:20] | and now he’s cheating on Kim with you. | 现在又背着金姆和你偷情 |
[11:22] | The new Melanie deserves far better than the old Anders. | 狗改不了吃屎的安德斯 完全配不上新的梅兰妮 |
[11:26] | – Ooh, that’s good. – Thank you. | -说的真好 -谢谢 |
[11:28] | I mean she’s right. | 她说得对极了 |
[11:30] | I didn’t think of it that way. | 我没往那方面想 |
[11:32] | He is still cheating, isn’t he? | 他这样还是在出轨 对吧 |
[11:34] | He hasn’t changed at all, but I have changed. | 他完全没变 但我改变了 |
[11:37] | – We just said that. – Shut up. | -我们刚说过了 -闭嘴 |
[11:40] | So whenever he gets here… | 等他来了后 |
[11:41] | By the way, what kind of a guy keeps you waiting? | 顺便说一句 让你等着可真不是个东西 |
[11:44] | You know what you have to do, right? | 你知道该怎么做了吧 |
[11:47] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[11:49] | I do wanna move forward, not backward. | 好马不吃回头草 |
[11:55] | Perfect timing. | 正是时候 |
[11:56] | Okay, now stay strong and stick to your guns. | 坚强些 相信自己的直觉 |
[12:00] | This is gonna be really hard. | 肯定好难的 |
[12:01] | Or incredibly easy. | 也许特容易 |
[12:04] | Who can say? | 谁知道呢 |
[12:08] | Good-bye, Anders. | 再见了 安德斯 |
[12:09] | I really do think this is the best for both of us. | 我真的觉得这样对我们两个都好 |
[12:15] | You really do look like you’re in a lot of pain. | 你看起来好痛苦的样子 |
[12:18] | I can honestly say I am. | 不骗你 是真痛 |
[12:22] | What’s happening now? | 怎么样了 |
[12:23] | She’s making some sappy speech | 她在说些伤感的傻话 |
[12:25] | and he’s overplaying like crazy. | 他的演技浮夸到极点 |
[12:28] | It’s like one of those warm moments on Glee. | 简直就像《欢乐合唱团》里的煽情场面 |
[12:33] | She’s coming! | 她来了 |
[12:33] | Act natural. | 装得自然点 |
[12:43] | Well, I feel terrible. | 我好难过 |
[12:44] | He was crushed. | 他崩溃了 |
[12:46] | Well, better him than you. | 他崩溃好过你崩溃 |
[12:47] | So… who’s up for mojitos? | 那么 谁想喝杯莫吉托酒 |
[12:50] | You guys, I know you don’t like him, | 我知道你们讨厌他 |
[12:53] | but he was really sincere this time. I mean, he cried. | 可这次他是真心的 他都哭了 |
[12:56] | I have never seen him cry before. | 我从来没见他哭过 |
[12:59] | Maybe he has changed. | 也许他真的改变了 |
[13:01] | Maybe he’s new Anders, and new Melanie just made a big mistake. | 也许他是新的安德斯 而新的梅兰妮犯了个大错误 |
[13:04] | Noo. No, no, no, no mistake. | 没有 没有错误 |
[13:06] | New Melanie, good. | 新梅兰妮很正确 |
[13:08] | Maybe this is like those movies that I love so much. | 也许这就像我喜欢的那些电影 |
[13:11] | And this would be the scene where I Chase him to the airport | 我追他到机场 在最后一刻 |
[13:13] | and I catch him at the very last minute. | 终于留住了他 |
[13:15] | Those movies are stupid. | 那些电影很弱智 |
[13:17] | I mean, by the time you park, get the shuttle, | 你得停车 得追飞机 |
[13:18] | all that running… they’re just stupid, okay? | 跑来跑去 反正很弱智 |
[13:22] | What if he’s so happy to see me, he just lifts me up in his arms. | 也许他见到我会欣喜若狂 将我高高抱起 |
[13:26] | Oh, it’d be so romantic. | 好浪漫哦 |
[13:28] | I’m going. | 我这就去 |
[13:30] | Melanie, stop. | 梅兰妮 别去 |
[13:33] | Anders and Kim got back together. | 安德斯和金姆复合了 |
[13:37] | What? | 什么 |
[13:38] | He didn’t know how to tell you, | 他不知道该如何告诉你 |
[13:39] | so we made him promise to let you break up with him this time. | 所以我们让他保证 这次由你来甩他 |
[13:42] | So you wouldn’t get hurt again. | 这样你就不会再次受伤了 |
[13:45] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:47] | How could you guys do this to me? | 你们怎么能这样对我 |
[13:49] | It was all Joy’s idea. | 是乔依的馊主意 |
[13:53] | I just got swept up. | 我是无辜卷入的 |
[13:54] | You and I were both innocent pawns in her little game. | 你和我是她邪恶游戏里的无辜棋子 |
[14:00] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[14:01] | To catch him before he gets on that plane! | 在他上飞机前追上他 |
[14:05] | Should we have gone after her? | 我们要跟着她吗 |
[14:06] | No. You know how these movies work. | 不用 你也知道那些电影的桥段 |
[14:10] | The well-meaning best friends don’t show up again | 要等她嫁给白马王子时 闺蜜才会 |
[14:12] | until she marries the right guy, | 再出来露个面意思下 |
[14:13] | and that’s way, way, way at the end of the thing. | 那一般都是在电影快要结束的时候了 |
[14:16] | One of us winds up dancing with the bride’s randy grandfather, | 最终我们两个 一个陪新娘臭脾气的姥爷跳舞 |
[14:19] | and the other one hooks up with the handsome cater waiter. | 另一个勾搭上了帅气的婚宴服务生 |
[14:22] | – I call the cater waiter. – Fine. | -婚宴服务生归我 -好吧 |
[14:24] | Oh, did I mention that the randy grandfather is a billionaire? | 我有没有提到那个臭脾气姥爷是个亿万富翁 |
[14:30] | Fine. | 好的 |
[14:31] | Did I mention the cater waiter’s a secret prince? | 我有没有提到婚宴服务生其实是个落难王子 |
[14:34] | And did I mention that the grandfather is aging backwards, | 我有没有提到那个姥爷是越活越年轻的 |
[14:37] | like Brad Pitt. | 就像皮特的那部电影 |
[14:49] | Ooh, Anders! | 安德斯 |
[14:51] | Anders, Anders! | 安德斯 安德斯 |
[14:53] | Ticketed passengers only, ma’am. | 女士 持票乘客才能过去 |
[14:55] | Oh, I know, but that man in the blue shirt and khakis, | 我知道 但那个穿蓝色衬衫卡其裤的男人 |
[14:57] | I gotta get him back. | 我得追他回来 |
[14:58] | See, I listened to my girlfriends, and I shouldn’t have. | 我听了好友的劝 可我不该听的 |
[15:00] | So now I just have to make it right before he gets on that plane, please. | 我得在他上飞机前和他说清楚 求你了 |
[15:04] | This is just like the last scene | 真像是爱情电影的 |
[15:05] | in all of those romantic comedies. | 浪漫大结局片段 |
[15:07] | Yeah, where time is of the essence. | 是啊 分秒必争的时刻 |
[15:11] | Jennifer, there’s a guy wearing | 珍妮弗 有个穿着蓝色衬衫 |
[15:12] | a blue shirt and khakis headed your way, | 卡其裤的男人过去了 |
[15:15] | Could you send him back please? | 麻烦你叫他回来 |
[15:18] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢了 |
[15:19] | I just need one more chance to tell him how I feel. | 我只想有个机会告诉他我的真实感受 |
[15:21] | So let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[15:22] | You worked with him, but you never saw him | 你们是同事 可你却从未 |
[15:24] | as the kind of guy you would go out with. | 觉得他是你的菜 |
[15:26] | Or… or you were complete opposites, | 或者 你们彼此看不顺眼 |
[15:28] | until the stuck-up rich guy you were about to marry… | 直到你要嫁给一个势利的有钱佬 |
[15:30] | Melanie… | 梅兰妮 |
[15:33] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[15:34] | Anders, Joy and Victoria told me everything. | 安德斯 乔依和维多利亚已经告诉我了 |
[15:39] | But before you get on that airplane | 可在你上飞机前 |
[15:40] | I really need to tell you how I feel. | 我一定得告诉你我的感受 |
[15:46] | You are the biggest… | 你这个大@$%&…. |
[15:49] | You…cheated on me while we were married, | 我们还是夫妻时你就#$%*出轨了 |
[15:51] | and then you used me to cheat on your…fiance | 现在又利用我 背着你的*&%$未婚妻乱来 |
[15:54] | because you don’t know what…the you want? | 因为你#%@&不知道自己要什么 |
[15:57] | You are a selfish…! | 你是个自私的*@%$ |
[15:59] | Who doesn’t think about anybody else but himself, | 你只会考虑自己 |
[16:01] | so you know what, you can just go…yourself! | 知道吗 你干脆#$@*自己好了 |
[16:06] | Really saw that going another way. | 我期待的是完全相反的版本 |
[16:10] | Puppy tails! | 我擦 |
[16:19] | Oh, hello there, Max. | 你好 麦克斯 |
[16:21] | Is Elka here? | 爱尔卡在吗 |
[16:22] | She isn’t returning my tweets. | 她不回我的推特消息 |
[16:26] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[16:28] | Hello, | 你好 |
[16:29] | I’m looking for a little bit of heaven in a track suit. | 我来找穿着运动衫的绝世美女 |
[16:34] | She should be around here somewhere. | 她应该在这里的某个地方 |
[16:40] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[16:41] | What am I doing here? | 我来这里做什么 |
[16:42] | I came to see my girl. | 我来见我相好的 |
[16:44] | Your girl? | 你相好的 |
[16:47] | Oh, Elka… | 爱尔卡 |
[16:49] | You have company. | 有人找你 |
[16:58] | Nick, Max, what a colorful surprise. | 尼克 麦克斯 这真是太意外了 |
[17:02] | I told you I wasn’t going to the luau. | 我说了我不去”夏威夷风情夜” |
[17:04] | You’ve been cheating on me with this putz? | 你背着我跟这蠢货偷情吗 |
[17:06] | Putz? What the heart wants the heart gets, cue ball. | 蠢货 爱拼才会赢 秃蛋 |
[17:11] | It was one polka. | 只是跳了支波尔卡 |
[17:13] | It was just physical, it didn’t mean anything. | 精神上没出轨 纯身体接触 |
[17:16] | You have to admit what we have between us | 你得承认我们之间的吸引力是 |
[17:18] | is raw and powerful. | 原始兼强大的 |
[17:21] | I’ll introduce you to raw and powerful. | 我让你见识什么叫原始兼强大 |
[17:24] | Put ’em up, if you can still get them up. | 出拳吧 你还能抬起拳头不 |
[17:27] | – Really, huh? – Come on. | -来真的吗 -来吧 |
[17:28] | When I get through with you, you’re gonna | 看我把你打得满地找牙 |
[17:29] | be eating your bran muffin through a straw. | 让你吃个大饼还得用吸管 |
[17:32] | Gentlemen, gentlemen, Please, please… | 先生们 先生们 冷静 冷静 |
[17:34] | Fighting isn’t gonna help Elka make up her mind. | 决斗可没办法让爱尔卡做出选择 |
[17:37] | Sure it is. | 当然可以啦 |
[17:46] | What’s going on in here? | 这是怎么了 |
[17:47] | They’re fighting over Elka. | 他们在为争夺爱尔卡而决斗呢 |
[17:49] | So what happened with Anders? | 你和安德斯怎么样了 |
[17:51] | Ah, it was wonderful. | 感觉太爽了 |
[17:52] | The old Melanie, she was too nice to let it out. | 过去的梅兰妮 是个烂好人 不懂得发泄 |
[17:55] | But the new Melanie, she let it fly. | 但是 新的梅兰妮 口无禁忌 |
[17:58] | I dropped the F-bomb, like, 15 times. | 粗口至少爆了十五次 |
[18:01] | I could not be more proud. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[18:03] | – So what did you say. – Oh, you wouldn’t believe it. | -你怎么说的 -说出来你们都不信 |
[18:04] | The security guard was there… | 机场保安也在 |
[18:08] | Take the hen party outside, | 要叽叽喳喳上外面去 |
[18:10] | you’re ruining my fight. | 决斗都让你们搅黄了 |
[18:12] | Come on, guys. Mix it up. | 快点 帅哥 来点劲爆的 |
[18:15] | No, Elka, I don’t wanna win you in a fight. | 爱尔卡 我不想靠打架来赢得你的芳心 |
[18:18] | You know I want you. | 你知道我的心意 |
[18:19] | If you wanna be with this shrimp, | 如果你想和这个小矮子在一起 |
[18:21] | so be it. I just want you to be happy. | 我会退出 我只想让你开心 |
[18:25] | Oh, Max, that’s so you. | 麦克斯 你总是这么好 |
[18:29] | And I love that. | 我爱你这点 |
[18:31] | – You do? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[18:33] | That’s why I’m your girl, and always will be. | 所以我是你的相好 永远都是 |
[18:37] | – I’m sorry, Nick. – Yeah, yeah. | -抱歉 尼克 -好了 |
[18:39] | That’s all right, I gave it my best shot. | 没事的 至少我争取过了 |
[18:42] | Who can blame you? | 美女当前不怪你 |
[18:46] | You know, there’ll be a whole sea of blue hair at the luau tonight. | 今晚的”夏威夷风情夜” 绝对是美女如云 |
[18:50] | How about you just go and dive in? | 你去尽情猎艳如何 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry, I was just picturing it. | 不好意思 我正想象着呢 |
[19:00] | Hi, Evelyn. Love your shirt. | 伊芙琳 衣服好漂亮 |
[19:03] | Those coconuts real? | 这椰”奶”是真的吗 |
[19:09] | Excuse me. | 麻烦你 |
[19:11] | Can I get a stick of butter, please? | 请帮我拿块黄油 |
[19:13] | I know you’re upset, but let’s not go crazy. | 我知道你不爽 可也别自暴自弃啊 |
[19:16] | I’m not gonna eat it, I can’t get this ring off. | 不是用来吃的 润滑下好取戒指 |
[19:19] | Well, I’m glad you told Anders off. | 真高兴你让安德斯滚蛋了 |
[19:20] | And I hope this cures you of your belief | 希望这次 能治好你对 |
[19:22] | in all that romantic comedy nonsense. | 弱智爱情电影痴迷的毛病 |
[19:31] | I hear music swelling. | 电影配乐响起来了 |
[19:36] | Is this your wedding ring? | 这是你的结婚戒指吗 |
[19:37] | Well, it was. | 曾经是的 |
[19:39] | So it’s mine now? | 现在属于我了吗 |
[19:41] | No, it’s complicated. | 不 说来话长 |
[19:43] | Well, how about I buy you a drink and you explain it to me? | 不如我请你喝一杯 你慢慢解释给我听 |
[19:46] | I’d like that. | 我觉得这好极了 |
[19:47] | I’m Melanie. | 我叫梅兰妮 |
[19:49] | Nice to meet you, Melanie. | 很高兴认识你 梅兰妮 |
[19:51] | I’m Pete. | 我叫皮特 |
[19:54] | Nice to meet you, Pete. | 很高兴认识你 皮特 |
[19:59] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[20:00] | She caught one by accident, | 意外都让她砸中一个 |
[20:02] | Imagine if we aimed? | 想想瞄准目标会怎样 |
[20:11] | Unbelievable. | 太离谱了 |
[20:13] | Shut up, I hear music swelling. | 闭嘴 电影配乐响起来了 |
[20:18] | Here’s your butter. | 您的黄油来了 |
[20:20] | Enjoy. | 用餐愉快 |
[20:26] | What the hell. | 豁出去了 |
[20:36] | Desperate much? | 这么饥不择食吗 |