时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:15] | What are you doing? That’s Crisco! | 你在做什么 这是起酥油 |
[00:19] | I can’t help it. I’m delirious from cosmetics depravation. | 我也是没办法 没效果的护肤品已经快让我崩溃了 |
[00:23] | I rush-ordered some Indonesian rosewood oil last week, | 上周加急邮购了印尼紫檀精油 |
[00:26] | and it still hasn’t arrived. | 可现在还没到 |
[00:27] | The Indonesian rosewood is endangered. | 印尼紫檀正濒临灭绝 |
[00:30] | I know. That’s why the box is labeled “Auto parts.” | 我知道 所以邮包上写的是”汽车零件” |
[00:34] | We’re just going to a wine tasting. | 只是去品酒会而已 |
[00:35] | It’s not exactly a photo shoot for Vogue. | 又不是为《时尚》杂志拍硬照 |
[00:37] | Yeah, well, what if someone tips off the Cleveland paparazzi? | 是没错 但万一有人给本地狗仔队爆料呢 |
[00:40] | You called three times. He’s not coming. | 你都打过三次电话了 他不会去的 |
[00:48] | Oh, Elka, have you gone goth? | 爱尔卡 你玩哥特风吗 |
[00:51] | I’m going to a funeral. | 我去参加葬礼 |
[00:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:55] | Who died? | 谁去世了 |
[00:56] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[00:59] | Some guy, I guess. | 反正是某个老家伙吧 |
[01:01] | My friend Sheila crashes funerals to meet men. | 我朋友希拉喜欢混进葬礼钓凯子 |
[01:07] | I’m going with. | 我也去凑凑热闹 |
[01:09] | But you have Max. | 可你已经有了麦克斯了 |
[01:11] | Just because I’m chained to the fence, | 虽说我已经被套牢了 |
[01:13] | it doesn’t mean I can’t bark at the cars. | 隔空调点情不算有罪吧 |
[01:22] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[01:24] | Great morning! | 早上非常好 |
[01:31] | What else do you want for breakfast? | 你们两个早餐还想吃什么 |
[01:36] | I really don’t have much of an appetite this morning. | 今天没什么胃口吃早餐 |
[01:38] | I don’t either anymore. | 现在我也没有胃口了 |
[01:42] | Well, I better get out of here so you women can talk about me. | 我还是识相点离开 让你们姐妹可以拿我当话题 |
[01:52] | How cute is she? | 看她多可爱 |
[01:54] | Oh, very. | 太可爱了 |
[01:56] | How cute is he? | 看他多可爱 |
[01:59] | Wait, wait, wait, I’ll walk you out. | 等等 我送你出去 |
[02:00] | That way, you can frisk me again. | 这样 你可以再次搜我的身 |
[02:02] | Well, you are a “Person of interest.” | 你的确是个”嫌疑人”[有兴趣] |
[02:06] | Oh, I’ll be so relieved when the bad pun stage is over. | 等他们过了蹩脚双关语阶段 我会松一大口气 |
[02:09] | It could be worse. | 这算不错了 |
[02:11] | You know, we hardly ever see Melanie now that she’s dating Pete. | 他跟皮特交往后 我们都难得见上梅兰妮一面 |
[02:14] | But I’ve heard everything. | 但我听见了所有动静 |
[02:15] | Everything. | 所有动”茎” |
[02:17] | Well, I have some earplugs you can use. | 我可以把耳塞借给你 |
[02:19] | I had to buy a box of them | 我买了一整盒 |
[02:20] | because of that owl that keeps me up at night. | 猫头鹰的叫声吵得我睡不着 |
[02:22] | That’s not an owl, that’s them! | 不是猫头鹰 是他们 |
[02:27] | Good lord, she hoots like that? | 我的天 她的叫床声是那样的吗 |
[02:29] | I think it’s him. It’s weird. | 我觉得是他叫的 很诡异 |
[02:35] | Isn’t Pete the best? | 皮特是不是超棒的说 |
[02:37] | “Owl” say. | 多”猫”几眼再说 |
[02:49] | What? What’s so funny? | 怎么了 什么这么好笑 |
[02:51] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:52] | You better get dressed for our Ohio wine tasting. | 你赶紧换衣服 我们要去俄州品酒会了 |
[02:55] | Oh, no! I totally forgot about that. | 糟糕 我完全忘了这事 |
[02:59] | You know, I promised Pete that I’d take him hiking this afternoon. | 我答应皮特今天下午和他去远足 |
[03:01] | You’re canceling on us again? | 你又放我们鸽子 |
[03:03] | I’m sorry. I seem to be doing that a lot. | 对不起 我知道自己最近总这样 |
[03:05] | But you guys can go without me. | 可没我你们也能去啊 |
[03:06] | Oh, no, we’ll just wait till next week. | 不了 我们还是等下周吧 |
[03:08] | It’s no fun without you. | 你不去多没意思啊 |
[03:10] | After all, you’re our designated driver. | 毕竟 你可是指定的专职司机 |
[03:15] | Yes. I’m not gonna spit out perfectly free wine. | 没错 我可不想把免费的极品红酒吐出来 |
[03:19] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[03:20] | But you and I are definitely on for our movie tonight, okay? | 不过今晚我俩去看电影是说定了 |
[03:23] | But can you guys blame me? You understand, right? | 这也不能怪我呀 你们能理解的 对吗 |
[03:26] | He’s just so cute! | 他真是太招人爱了 |
[03:28] | Outside, I stole a kiss | 刚在外面时 我偷了个吻 |
[03:32] | and then he pretended to read me my Miranda Rights, | 他便煞有介事地向我宣读米兰达权利 |
[03:36] | and then he said, “You have the right to remain adorable.” | 他说 “你有权保持可爱” |
[03:45] | Hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[03:48] | It’s the sound of us all turning against you. | 这是我们集体鄙视你的声音 |
[04:07] | Don’t get up. | 不用起来了 |
[04:12] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[04:13] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[04:15] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[04:18] | Ms. Chase. | 蔡斯女士 |
[04:21] | My name is Zack Adams. | 我叫扎克·亚当斯 |
[04:23] | Like yourself, I am a devotee of the craft of thespis. | 和您一样 我也热爱希腊悲剧 |
[04:28] | Shocker. | 真是太”震惊”了呢 |
[04:30] | I am also a devotee of Honor st. Raven, | 我也是欧娜·圣瑞雯的铁杆粉丝 |
[04:33] | Which is why I am pleased | 所以我非常荣幸 |
[04:33] | to give you this package from “Indonesian beauty auto supply.” | 能将”印尼美丽汽配”的包裹交给您 |
[04:37] | Oh, my rosewood oil! | 我的紫檀精油 |
[04:39] | – How did you get this? – The mailman brought it. | -怎么在你手上 -邮差送来的 |
[04:42] | I live at the same house number, two blocks over. | 我家离这儿两条街 门牌号一样 |
[04:44] | And it’s almost as if the hand of god was at work, | 这简直就是上帝之手的安排 |
[04:49] | Only it wasn’t god because the mailman does this all the time, | 可惜不是 邮差总是送错 |
[04:52] | And I think he smokes weed. | 我觉得他抽大麻抽傻了 |
[04:55] | Well, thank you, zack. | 谢谢你 扎克 |
[04:56] | It’s always so nice to meet such an enthusiastic fan. | 真高兴能见到你这么热情的粉丝 |
[05:00] | Honor st. Raven taught me courage, determination, love… | 欧娜·圣瑞雯教会我勇气 决心 爱情 |
[05:05] | Even how to survive a blizzard by crawling inside a bear carcass. | 甚至教会我钻进熊的尸体 在暴风雪中生存下来 |
[05:10] | “I never wear fur, but this is an emergency!” | “我从未穿过皮草 不过这是紧急情况” |
[05:15] | That was during the writers’ strike, wasn’t it? | 那是编剧罢工期间 谁胡乱写的吧 |
[05:18] | The best six months of my life. | 那是我这辈子最爽的半年 |
[05:22] | Actually, Ms. Chase, | 蔡斯女士 其实 |
[05:23] | I too am in a blizzard of sorts, | 我也身处所谓的暴风雪中 |
[05:26] | and I need you to be my bear carcass. | 我需要您做我的熊尸 |
[05:31] | I’m intrigued. | 胃口被你吊起来了 |
[05:34] | We’re in rehearsal for our school play | 我们正在排练校园戏剧 |
[05:35] | and I desperately need you to help us not make it suck. | 迫切需要您的指导才不会演砸 |
[05:39] | Even a word from you | 您的只字片语 |
[05:40] | would be as rejuvenating as the Indonesian rosewood oil– | 也能如印尼紫檀般 化腐朽为神奇 |
[05:43] | Which, I might add, you hardly need. | 我得说一句 您根本用不着这个 |
[05:52] | Look, I’m flattered, | 听我说 我非常荣幸 |
[05:55] | but I’m not really a school play sort of person. | 可校园戏剧不太适合我 |
[05:58] | But you have to! | 必须适合 |
[05:59] | We’re doing Romeo and Juliet, | 我们将演出《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[06:00] | which I know is the first thing you ever acted in in high school. | 我知道这是您在高中时期的演艺处女作 |
[06:03] | – Well, that is true. – And our production is doomed. | -没错 -我们的演出注定悲剧 |
[06:06] | Because the soccer coach is now doubling as the drama teacher | 足球教练现在在兼职当戏剧指导 |
[06:08] | due of budget cuts. | 因为学校没钱 |
[06:12] | God, I hate jocks. | 我讨厌运动男 |
[06:14] | You were married to a wide receiver. | 你有一任老公就是外接员 |
[06:15] | I still don’t know what sport that was. | 我到现在都不懂那是什么运动项目里的 |
[06:21] | Please come. | 求您一定要去 |
[06:22] | The man wants to put the character names on the back of our costumes. | 那家伙想把角色名字印在戏服后面 |
[06:27] | What kind of monster is he? | 真是十恶不赦的妖孽 |
[06:30] | Zack, I will be your carcass. | 扎克 我愿意做你的熊尸 |
[06:42] | All acting is an art, | 表演皆艺术 |
[06:44] | whether some great work on broadway | 无论是百老汇的惊世之作 |
[06:46] | or a production of Romeo and Juliet | 还是在你们学校小礼堂 |
[06:48] | right here in your little school cafetorium. | 上演的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[06:51] | For why else would Victoria Chase | 为什么维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[06:53] | be standing here before you on this humble stage? | 会纡尊降贵来到这简陋的舞台 |
[06:57] | Because, believe it or not, | 只因 无论你们相信与否 |
[06:59] | I was once where you are. | 我曾经也和你们一样 |
[07:01] | I were be taller and with better skin. | 不过高挑些 皮肤细嫩些 |
[07:05] | So dig deep and strive hard to be a true artist. | 所以要发掘潜力 努力成为真正的艺术家 |
[07:10] | Because that is when the awards come a’calling. | 到那时 你便会功成名就 收获大奖 |
[07:13] | And you had better be ready because they are awesome. | 做好准备哦 功成名就的感觉爽极了 |
[07:20] | – Inspiring stuff. – Ah, thank you. | -的确是鼓舞士气 -谢谢 |
[07:22] | Campbell, I see you smirk like that again, | 坎贝尔 再给我这样傻笑 |
[07:24] | I’ll knock your block off. | 我就赏你一个大暴栗 |
[07:26] | Okay, bring it in and take a knee. | 集合 单膝跪下 |
[07:30] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[07:32] | We got our first show on Friday, | 周五就是首场演出 |
[07:34] | and your parents aren’t paying | 你们爹妈花钱可不是 |
[07:35] | to see a bunch of amateur ragtime grab-ass up here. | 为了看一帮半吊子二货耍花枪 |
[07:39] | So let’s execute! | 所以必须好好演 |
[07:40] | Hands in, “Shakespeare” on three. | 手放一起 数到三喊”莎翁万岁” |
[07:42] | Everybody, know your lines and be awesome. | 每个人 牢记台词兼震翻全场 |
[07:45] | – One, two, three. – Shakespeare! | -一二三 -莎翁万岁 |
[07:51] | I see what you’re dealing with here. | 我知道你有多惨了 |
[07:52] | Shh! Don’t let him catch you talking to me. | 嘘 别让他发现你跟我说话 |
[07:55] | He’ll make me do push-ups. | 他会罚我做俯卧撑的 |
[07:58] | Boy push-ups. | 男生的俯卧撑 |
[08:06] | Excuse me, is this seat taken? | 打扰下 这里有人坐吗 |
[08:12] | Sorry, I’m waiting for my friend. | 抱歉 帮朋友留的 |
[08:14] | No problem. | 没事 |
[08:19] | Is this seat taken? | 这里有人坐吗 |
[08:31] | – So that guy’s the bachelor? – For this season. | -他就是单身汉吗 -只是这一季的[真人秀节目] |
[08:35] | Looks like a guy you want to punch. | 一脸欠揍样 |
[08:37] | Shh! They’re about to start the rose ceremony. | 安静 玫瑰仪式要开始了 |
[08:42] | Do the women know he’s gay? | 这些女人知道他是基佬吗 |
[08:48] | Oh, big surprise. He chose the one with the biggest breasts. | 好”意外”哦 他选了胸器最大的那个 |
[08:52] | And she’s a paralegal. | 她是个律师助理 |
[08:55] | And they made a beautiful connection | 他和另外两个女人约会的那晚 |
[08:56] | that night he dated those two other women. | 这女人和他很来电 |
[08:58] | Oh, yeah. Told them both they were the one. | 是哦 他分别对那两个说”你是唯一” |
[09:02] | You know what? You’re worse than watching this with Joy. | 知道吗 你这个陪看观众 比乔依还差劲 |
[09:05] | Oh, my god, Joy! | 妈呀 乔依 |
[09:07] | I was supposed to meet her at the movies! | 我们约好看电影的 |
[09:15] | Excuse me, | 打扰下 |
[09:16] | it appears my friend isn’t coming after all. | 看来我朋友不会来了 |
[09:19] | Thanks, I’m good. | 谢谢 坐这里挺好的 |
[09:27] | Coming soon… | 即将上映 |
[09:29] | They were as close as sisters, | 她们曾经亲如姐妹 |
[09:31] | until the summer that would change everything. | 直到那个夏天到来 改变了一切 |
[09:35] | If you don’t have friends, you have nothing. | 如果你没有朋友 你便一无所有 |
[09:38] | Nothing! | 一无所有 |
[09:44] | My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand | 这两片嘴唇 含羞的信徒 |
[09:47] | to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss. | 愿意用一吻乞求你的宥恕 |
[09:51] | Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much | 信徒 莫把你的手儿侮辱 |
[09:55] | which mannerly devotion shows in this– | 这样才是最虔诚的礼敬 |
[09:58] | Barker, you’re out of position again. | 巴克 你又站错位了 |
[10:00] | Drop and gimme 20. | 来20个俯卧撑 |
[10:02] | This is a waking nightmare. | 这是活生生的恶梦 |
[10:03] | Well, everyone’s just too scared to act. | 大家都害怕得没法演了 |
[10:06] | Except you, Zack. You are Mercutio. | 除了你 扎克 你就是茂丘西奥 |
[10:12] | This is my friend, Gina. | 这是我朋友 吉娜 |
[10:15] | My girlfriend, gina. | 我的女朋友 吉娜 |
[10:19] | Really. Well, nice to meet you, Gina. | 是嘛 很高兴认识你 吉娜 |
[10:21] | And are you an actor also? | 你也是演员吗 |
[10:23] | Oh, hair and makeup. | 发型兼化妆师 |
[10:24] | I keep telling her I should have a beard. | 我一直跟她说 我需要加个胡子 |
[10:26] | 「男同胡须」是指同性恋 通过和女人交往 来掩盖同性性取向 | |
[10:26] | Oh, I wouldn’t bother. | 加不加都一样 |
[10:29] | All right, guys, pick up the pace. | 好了 各位 加快速度 |
[10:31] | We need to motor through the boring parts. | 无聊的戏份赶紧过 |
[10:33] | Actually, coach, I know a couple of acting exercises | 教练 我知道一些演技训练技巧 |
[10:36] | I think might loosen everyone up. | 可以让大家放松下 |
[10:38] | These kids don’t need loosening up. | 这些小家伙不需要放松 |
[10:39] | They need a swift kick in the ass. | 他们需要把皮好好紧紧 |
[10:42] | You know, I have worked with tyrannical directors like you. | 话说 我曾和像你这样专制的导演合作过 |
[10:45] | It’s not helpful. | 不会出效果的 |
[10:47] | Performance is a collaboration. | 表演是团队协作 |
[10:49] | Lady, I’m just trying to get to the sword fight. | 女士 我只想快点到比剑的戏 |
[10:51] | Romeo and Juliet is not about a sword fight. | 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》可不是讲什么比剑的 |
[10:55] | Well, if it was, | 如果是的 |
[10:56] | maybe more people would have heard of it. | 可能会有更多人知道有这么个东西 |
[11:01] | You are a terrible director, | 你是个差劲的导演 |
[11:03] | And I know a thing or two about directing. | 我可是知道一两点执导演巧的 |
[11:05] | I took a class called “A thing or two about directing.” | 我上过”一两点导演技巧”的课 |
[11:09] | Fine, if you think you can do better, go for it. | 好吧 如果你觉得你更牛逼你就上 |
[11:11] | Just don’t dehydrate them. We’ve had lawsuits. | 别让他们脱水就行 我们吃过官司 |
[11:14] | No, but you d– | 不 你就… |
[11:21] | What’s all that? | 这是什么 |
[11:22] | Oh, I told Melanie I’d do her brows. | 我答应梅兰妮帮她修眉 |
[11:25] | I’m surprised you’re even speaking to her, | 她那样对你 你居然 |
[11:27] | the way she’s been treating you. | 还跟她说话 |
[11:29] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没什么啦 |
[11:30] | So she stood me up a few times. | 她放了我几次鸽子 |
[11:32] | She has a new boyfriend. I get it. | 人家新交了男朋友 我理解的 |
[11:34] | That’s no excuse. | 这可不是借口 |
[11:37] | In Poland, the nuns had a saying, | 在波兰 修女有句话 |
[11:43] | It means, “Chicks before…” | 意思是 重闺蜜轻… |
[11:43] | Chicks before dicks | 重闺蜜轻鸡巴 |
[11:46] | You know what. | 你知道的 |
[11:50] | The nuns said that? | 修女会说这种话 |
[11:52] | It was no Sound of Music. | 当时还没有《音乐之声》 |
[11:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | Thanks again for doing this. | 再次谢谢你帮我修眉 |
[12:01] | And again, I’m so sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事 也再次向你道歉 |
[12:03] | Stop apologizing. It’s all forgotten. | 别再道歉了 我都忘了 |
[12:06] | I just lost track of time. | 我没了时间概念 |
[12:07] | Whenever I’m with Pete, I just– | 只要和皮特在一起 |
[12:09] | I forget about everything else. | 我就忘了一切 |
[12:11] | Oh, did I tell you, | 我有没有跟你说 |
[12:12] | this morning, he said the cutest thing. | 今天早上 他说了句好有爱的话 |
[12:17] | Oh, my bad. | 不好意思 |
[12:26] | Raw cookie dough? | 冷冻曲奇饼 |
[12:27] | Did you finally get that Peruvian tapeworm you ordered? | 你邮购的减肥秘鲁绦虫终于到啦 |
[12:30] | No. The mule got caught at customs again. | 没有 走私的又被海关抓了 |
[12:36] | Look, it’s opening night, and I need this. | 今晚是首演 我需要能量 |
[12:38] | I thought everything was going great. What’s the problem? | 不是进展顺利吗 出什么问题了 |
[12:41] | The problem is Juliet. | 朱丽叶就是问题 |
[12:43] | She’s a lox. | 跟死鱼似的 |
[12:45] | When she dies at the end, no one can tell, | 最后她死的时候 都没人看出来 |
[12:46] | because she’s been so lifeless all along. | 因为她整出戏都是副死人样 |
[12:50] | Doesn’t she have an understudy? | 不是有候补吗 |
[12:51] | Ah, yes, Theresa. Remind me to send her flowers. | 没错 特里莎 提醒我给她送花 |
[12:54] | She had her baby this afternoon. | 她今天下午生下了一个孩子 |
[12:58] | God, what am I gonna do? | 老天 我该怎么办 |
[13:00] | Maybe your actress is just scared. | 可能她只是太害怕了 |
[13:02] | Weren’t you scared when you started? | 你刚起步时难道不害怕吗 |
[13:05] | Of what? Too much adulation? | 怕什么 奉承话太多吗 |
[13:08] | Okay, clearly it’s hard for you to relate to the untalented, | 很明显 你没法理解没有天赋的人 |
[13:11] | but imagine, just for a second, | 可是想象下 哪怕只是一瞬间 |
[13:13] | what it would be like if you were one of them. | 你也跟他们一样会如何 |
[13:20] | Inspiration has struck. I know just what to say to her. | 有灵感了 我知道怎么教育她了 |
[13:25] | Oh, Victoria Chase’s Romeo and Juliet | 维多利亚·蔡斯的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[13:27] | is going to be a triumph! | 将会取得巨大成功 |
[13:29] | Isn’t it William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet? | 应该是莎翁的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》吧 |
[13:31] | Uh, well, I tweaked a few lines, | 我改了些台词 |
[13:33] | so Will and I are gonna share credit on the program. | 莎老头将和我共享殊荣 |
[13:38] | – The wax is hot. Ready? – Yeah, yeah. | -脱毛蜡很烫 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[13:40] | Can you give me a little bit of a higher arch this time? | 这次眉弯能高点吗 |
[13:42] | Because I’m meeting Pete’s friends for dinner tomorrow night, | 因为我明晚要和皮特的朋友们吃晚饭 |
[13:45] | and I want them to think I’m pretty. | 我希望他们觉得我是美女 |
[13:46] | Well, you know, and smart and stuff. | 还有聪明啊什么的 |
[13:50] | – Tomorrow night? – Yeah. | -明晚吗 -是的 |
[13:52] | Oh, Joy! Oh, no! | 乔依 完蛋了 |
[13:54] | Little Italy, you and me, dinner. | 我们约好在”小小意大利”吃饭的 |
[13:55] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[13:58] | Listen, I would cancel, but it’s Pete’s friends, | 取消也行 可这是皮特的朋友 |
[14:00] | and you know how important friends are. | 你也知道朋友有多重要 |
[14:02] | Yes, if you don’t have friends, you have nothing. | 是的 如果你没有朋友 你便一无所有 |
[14:05] | Nothing. | 一无所有 |
[14:07] | Ooh, boy. | 妈呀 |
[14:12] | What? What did you do? | 怎么了 你做了什么 |
[14:19] | Where’s my eyebrow? | 我的眉毛呢 |
[14:22] | It’s right here. | 在这里 |
[14:30] | And exhale. | 呼气 |
[14:34] | Now, places. | 现在 站位吧 |
[14:37] | Where is my Juliet? | 我的朱丽叶在哪里 |
[14:39] | Yeah, Ms. Chase? | 什么事 蔡斯女士 |
[14:41] | How are you feeling, Francesca? | 感觉如何 弗兰西斯卡 |
[14:43] | Like I want to puke. | 我想吐 |
[14:44] | – Ah, that’s good. – That’s good? | -很好 -很好吗 |
[14:45] | Yes, yes. That means you’re afraid. | 是的 这表示你很害怕 |
[14:48] | Now, do you know what you’re afraid of? | 你知道自己害怕什么吗 |
[14:51] | You? | 怕你 |
[14:53] | No, realizing your dream. | 不 你认清了自己的梦想 |
[14:56] | Because in that dream is the truth about yourself. | 在这个梦想里 是真实的你 |
[14:58] | Now, I want you to close your eyes | 现在你闭上眼睛 |
[15:00] | and visualize it. | 幻想一下 |
[15:02] | Can you see it, Francesca? | 看到了吗 弗兰西斯卡 |
[15:04] | I think so. | 可能吧 |
[15:07] | Yeah, I see it. | 是的 我看到了 |
[15:08] | You are confident, talented, owning the stage. | 你自信满满 才华横溢 独霸舞台 |
[15:12] | Every line a triumph, every gesture a revelation. | 句句台词振人心 举手投足撩人情 |
[15:16] | You are a young–well, younger– Victoria Chase. | 你就是年轻…年纪更小一点的维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[15:21] | You are me. | 你就是我 |
[15:23] | But I don’t want to be you. | 可我不想成为你 |
[15:25] | What? | 什么 |
[15:27] | – No, that’s not my dream. – But Francesca– | -不 这不是我的梦想 -可是弗兰西斯卡 |
[15:30] | Look, I’m sorry, Ms. Chase, but we both know | 抱歉 蔡斯女士 可我们都知道 |
[15:33] | this play’s gonna be way better without me. | 没我这戏更精彩 |
[15:36] | Oh, boy. | 妈呀 |
[15:38] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[15:39] | Thank you, Miss Chase. | 谢谢你 蔡斯女士 |
[15:42] | I see the truth about myself, too! | 我也认清了真实的自己 |
[15:44] | And I just want to shout it out loud! | 我想大声地喊”出”来 |
[15:46] | Not until after prom, you don’t. | 毕业舞会后才准喊出[柜] |
[15:54] | Now who’s gonna play Juliet? | 现在谁来演朱丽叶 |
[15:56] | Finally, it’s Zack’s turn. | 终于 扎克的机会到了 |
[16:00] | I know all of her lines, | 她所有的台词我都记得 |
[16:01] | and besides, it’s my wig anyway. | 再说 这假发本来就是我的 |
[16:12] | I think there are three empty seats over there. | 那边有三个空座位 |
[16:14] | I’m not blind, just disfigured. | 我没瞎 只是毁容了 |
[16:17] | Accidents happen. | 意外总是有的 |
[16:18] | Yeah, accidents happen. | 是啊 “意外”会发生 |
[16:20] | A wise man once said, “There are no accidents.” | 一位智者曾说过 万事皆无意外 |
[16:23] | That was Freud. | 那是弗洛伊德说的 |
[16:25] | I didn’t get his name. | 我当时没问他的名字 |
[16:26] | It was just some old guy I spilled my soda on. | 反正是个老头 我把汽水泼他身上了 |
[16:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:33] | Oh, now you apologize. | 现在你知道道歉了 |
[16:35] | I was talking to them, not to you. | 我是跟他们说 不是你 |
[16:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:38] | Still them. | 还是他们 |
[16:42] | Look, even if I did do it on purpose, | 就算我是有意的 |
[16:43] | on some deep, subconscious level, I must have had a good reason. | 可在深层的潜意识里 我肯定有合理的原因 |
[16:46] | – So you admit it! – I admit nothing. | -你承认是故意的 -我什么都没承认 |
[16:49] | Well, are you just secretly upset that I have a boyfriend? | 我有了男朋友 你就暗暗生气了吗 |
[16:51] | – Of course not. – Then what’s the big deal? | -当然不是了 -那你到底有什么不爽 |
[16:54] | She’s upset that you’ve been ditching your friends | 她生气是因为你有了男人 |
[16:56] | just because there’s a new guy in your life. | 就把朋友抛一边了 |
[16:58] | It’s as obvious as that hickey on your neck. | 这事和你脖子上的吻痕一样明显 |
[17:02] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[17:04] | Aren’t we past the days when a guy comes into your life | 我们这年纪 不应该再是有了男人 |
[17:06] | and suddenly you become oblivious to everyone else? | 就见色忘友 当身边的人都不存在了 |
[17:12] | You’re right. I have been acting a little bit like a teenager. | 你说得对 我最近是表现得有点像初恋少女 |
[17:14] | But in my defense, the last time I had a boyfriend, | 可容我辩解一句 上次我交男朋友时 |
[17:17] | I was a teenager. | 的确是初恋少女 |
[17:20] | I’m really sorry that we’ve been in your face. | 我很抱歉当你的面秀恩爱 忽略了你的存在 |
[17:22] | And I’m sorry I took off part of yours. | 我也很抱歉除掉了你的部分”面”容 |
[17:32] | So far, I hate it. | 目前为止 我讨厌这出戏 |
[17:38] | O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do, | 那么我要祷求你的允许 |
[17:45] | they pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair. | 将手的工作交给嘴唇 |
[17:58] | Saints do not move, though grant for prayer’s sake. | 你的祷告已蒙神明允准 |
[18:03] | Then move not, while my prayer’s effect I take. | 神明 请容我把殊恩受领 |
[18:19] | It’s funny ’cause it’s gross. | 因为恶心 所以好看 |
[18:33] | Honey, that was so great! | 亲爱的 演出太成功了 |
[18:35] | Best Romeo and Juliet I’ve ever seen. | 我看过的最棒的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[18:38] | Oh, yeah, a lot of laughs. | 笑声不断啊 |
[18:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[18:43] | Kelly Mushlin proclaimed it a “Smash hit.” | 凯莉·马希林评论为”卖座大戏” |
[18:46] | – Who? – A tenth grader. She writes for the school paper. | -谁 -十年级学生 校报记者 |
[18:50] | Wow, you seem so happy. | 你似乎好开心哦 |
[18:52] | I’m just so excited to be back in the legitimate theater again. | 能重返正统戏剧舞台 我太高兴了 |
[18:58] | I have an announcement to make. | 我有事情要宣布 |
[19:01] | The school asked if I would stay on | 学校问我是否愿意留下 |
[19:02] | as the drama advisor, and I said yes. | 担任戏剧顾问 我同意了 |
[19:07] | Are you serious? That’s wonderful! | 真的吗 太好了 |
[19:10] | I think that might actually be quite | 我觉得这真是… |
[19:12] | fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[19:14] | What about your career? | 那你的演艺事业呢 |
[19:15] | Oh, if get offered a part, I am on the next plane out of here. | 如果接到角色 我会立马坐飞机走人 |
[19:18] | You know, in acting, we call that Michael Caine’s law. | 在演艺圈 这叫迈克尔·凯恩法则 |
[19:24] | Oh, it’s Pete. | 是皮特发的 |
[19:26] | He wants me to come meet him. | 他要我过去 |
[19:30] | But I’m telling him no. | 不过我会拒绝他 |
[19:31] | I’m spending the evening with my girlfriends. | 我要陪闺蜜度过美好的夜晚 |
[19:34] | Because nothing in life is as important as friendship. | 因为人生最重要的莫过于友谊 |
[19:38] | Or is it also because you look like | 还是因为你现在看着像个 |
[19:40] | a hideous freak without your eyebrow? | 吓死人的单眉妖怪呢 |
[19:51] | Yeah, there’s that too. | 是 也有这个原因 |