时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hot in Cleveland was recorded in front of a live studio audience! | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:14] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[00:16] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[00:17] | – Let us in! – Please, Elka, | -让我们进去 -拜托 爱尔卡 |
[00:19] | the tornado is coming! We all gonna die. | 飓风快来了 我们会死的 |
[00:22] | – Maybe she’s not down there. – Oh, she’s down there. | -可能她不在下面 -不 她在 |
[00:26] | It wreaks of pot | 有大麻的味道 |
[00:27] | and I can barely hear “The price is right”. | 而且我能听见《价格竞猜》的电视声 |
[00:32] | Elkaa! | 爱尔卡 |
[00:34] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[00:37] | Why aren’t you at the airport? | 你怎么不在机场 |
[00:39] | Those wusses at the FAA grounded all other flights. | 航空局的那帮胆小鬼已经全面禁飞了 |
[00:42] | Now why aren’t you down there yet? | 你们怎么还不下去 |
[00:44] | Elka is not letting us in! | 爱尔卡不让我们进去 |
[00:45] | Well she has to! | 不让也得让 |
[00:47] | It’s got pot. | 这里有大麻 |
[00:48] | – What? – This must be her grow house. | -什么 -这里肯定是她的种植基地 |
[00:51] | Elka, we don’t care about your stash, just let us in! | 爱尔卡 我们不在乎你的毒品藏货 让我们进去 |
[00:55] | Okay! | 好啦 |
[00:58] | But you better be cool! | 不过别给我大惊小怪的 |
[01:10] | Oh, my god. | 我滴天呐 |
[01:26] | Repeating our top story, | 重复紧急通知 |
[01:27] | the national weather service | 国家气象局 |
[01:29] | is putting the greater Cleveland area | 已对克利夫兰及周边区域 |
[01:30] | under a tornado watch. | 发布飓风预警 |
[01:32] | Stay tuned for the latest updates and in… | 请留意收听最新的… |
[01:34] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[01:35] | Well, I’m calling Paris. | 我给巴黎那边打电话 |
[01:36] | My dress for the daytime Emmys still hasn’t arrived. | 我的日间艾美奖战袍还没送到 |
[01:39] | But that was lifesaving information. | 但这可是救命的信息 |
[01:40] | Yeah, so is this. | 没错 这个也是 |
[01:43] | Oui, hello? C’est moi encore. | 你好 又是我 |
[01:46] | Chercher ma robe maintenant, ou des tetes tomberont! | 礼服再不送到就要死人了 |
[01:49] | Bloody French. | 该死的法国佬 |
[01:52] | You don’t even know who she’s talking to. | 你都不知道她在跟谁通话 |
[01:53] | Don’t need to. | 反正都该死 |
[01:56] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[01:57] | If my one-of-a-kind couture gown doesn’t arrive within the hour, | 如果我那举世无双的红毯战袍一小时内还不送到 |
[02:01] | then my private jet’ll never make it to L.A. by showtime. | 我坐私人飞机也绝对赶不上开场 |
[02:04] | Who’d you have to sleep with to get a private jet out of Cleveland? | 你得跟谁上床 才能弄到私人飞机离开克利夫兰 |
[02:08] | I resent that comment. | 这种说法太伤人了 |
[02:10] | And it’s not who you think. | 反正不是你猜的那个 |
[02:14] | Even if your dress does arrive, | 就算你的礼服到了 |
[02:15] | you’re never gonna be able to fly in this weather. | 飞机也不可能在这种天气下起飞 |
[02:17] | Ah, weather be damned. | 天气何所惧 |
[02:19] | ‘Cause now that Edge of Tomorrow is been canceled, | 《明日边缘》被砍了 |
[02:21] | this’ll be my very last chance to show that Susan Lucci | 这可是我最后的机会 让苏珊·露琪明白 |
[02:24] | who the real queen of daytime is. | 谁才是日间肥皂剧女王 |
[02:28] | Judge Judy? | 朱迪法官吗 |
[02:28] | 日间法庭真人秀 已播出几十年 长盛不衰 | |
[02:33] | You know, darling… | 亲爱的 |
[02:36] | Instead of making fun, | 与其在这里说风凉话 |
[02:37] | perhaps you should go and find the bottom half of your skirt. | 不如去找找你的下半截裙子哪儿去了 |
[02:41] | I have a date. | 人家有约会才这样穿 |
[02:43] | Oh, why pretend? | 我招了吧 |
[02:44] | It’s a booty call. | 其实是约炮 |
[02:48] | Booty call. Do people still say that? | 约炮 还有人这样说吗 |
[02:50] | People do, but I’m not sure Joy should. | 有的 只是没想到乔依也有机会说 |
[02:53] | Remember that hot guy at the coffee shop? | 还记得咖啡店的那个帅哥吗 |
[02:55] | Oh, yeah, the one with no long-term potential. | 记得 不是当长期男友的材料 |
[02:57] | Well, I’ve decided all I need him for is the short term. | 我想明白了 其实我也只需短期”用”一下他 |
[03:00] | I don’t mean to be crude, | 别怪我太直白 |
[03:02] | but I really need a good rogering. | 可我真需要好好爽一下 |
[03:06] | In this weather? | 在这种天气下 |
[03:08] | “In this weather”? | 什么叫”在这种天气下” |
[03:11] | Oh, would you relax? | 拜托你放松些啦 |
[03:12] | Elka says tornadoes never hit Cleveland. | 爱尔卡说飓风从未光临过克利夫兰 |
[03:14] | She also said Lebron wouldn’t leave. | 她还说勒布朗不会转去迈阿密热火队呢 |
[03:19] | Look… I’m the only one here who hasn’t gotten lucky. | 听着 这房子里就我很”不性” |
[03:23] | I’ve dated the guy I thought was my son | 我约过一个男人 结果误以为他是我儿子 |
[03:24] | and the guy I thought was a murderer. | 然后又约了一个 却误以为他是杀人犯 |
[03:26] | But for whatever reasons, those did not work out. | 不知为何 最终都没挨着床单的边儿 |
[03:30] | So what do you know about this guy? | 你对这家伙了解多少 |
[03:31] | Nothing! And that’s the beauty of it. | 一无所知 这才是约炮的最高境界 |
[03:33] | I only need to know what he’s going to do between 12:00 and 1:00. | 我只需知道他12点到1点会”做”什么 |
[03:37] | Or 12:00 to 12:18. | 或是12点到12点18分 |
[03:41] | I’ve clocked it. | 我计算过了 |
[03:44] | Well, just keep your phone on, | 手机要一直开着 |
[03:46] | because if this tornado gets any worse, | 如果飓风升级 |
[03:47] | – I want to be able to get a hold of you. – Fine. | -我希望能联系上你 -好的 |
[03:50] | Oh, my god, look at that wind! | 天呐 这么大的风 |
[03:52] | Her clothes are gonna fly right off! | 她肯定被吹得衣不遮体 |
[03:54] | That’s the plan! | 正合我意 |
[03:59] | What is all this stuff? | 这些是什么啊 |
[04:01] | I feel like I’m in the Goonies. | 怎么像电影《七宝奇谋》里似的 |
[04:06] | Is this stuff real? | 这些是真货吗 |
[04:08] | Is that a tiara? | 这是王冠吗 |
[04:10] | Who are you? | 你到底是何方神圣 |
[04:15] | I’m Anastasia, | 我是安娜丝塔西娅 |
[04:16] | the last surviving member of the romanov dynasty. | 罗曼诺夫王朝最后一位幸存的王室成员 |
[04:17] | 沙皇最小的女儿是否逃过处决 有没有逃走曾一直是个谜 | |
[04:24] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[04:24] | No, but I’ve always wanted to say that. | 假的 可我一直想逮着机会说这句 |
[04:30] | Is all of this yours? | 这些东西都是你的吗 |
[04:32] | No, it’s stolen. | 不 这些是贼赃 |
[04:33] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[04:36] | And now I’m going to have to kill you! | 现在我得杀你们灭口了 |
[04:40] | I’ve always wanted to say that too. | 我也一直想逮着机会说这句来着 |
[04:47] | So you’re a jewel thief? | 你是珠宝大盗吗 |
[04:49] | How could that be? | 怎么可能 |
[04:50] | It takes you 20 minutes to walk to our mailbox. | 你走到门口邮箱都得花上20分钟 |
[04:55] | It’s not mine. It’s my husband’s. | 这些不是我的 是我老公的 |
[04:57] | But I thought you told us your husband was an accountant? | 你不是说你老公是个会计吗 |
[04:59] | He was. | 他是啊 |
[05:01] | But…after he died, | 可是 他去世之后 |
[05:03] | I discovered he was also a fence for the mob. | 我才发现他也是黑帮的销赃人 |
[05:08] | Wow, and you never knew? | 之前你一直不知道吗 |
[05:11] | Well, he never let me in here. | 他从来不让我下来 |
[05:13] | I thought he was hiding girly magazines. | 我以为他把黄书藏在这里 |
[05:17] | Oh, I was so relieved. | 我当时真是松了口气 |
[05:21] | Well, why didn’t you ever turn all this stuff into the cops? | 你为什么不把这些东西交给警方 |
[05:23] | And ruin my husband’s good name? | 让我老公名誉扫地吗 |
[05:26] | You know, holding on to all of this stuff makes you an accessory. | 不上交这些贼赃让你也变成从犯了 |
[05:29] | I mean, you could go to jail. | 你可能会坐牢的 |
[05:31] | Well, there’s that too. | 就是因为怕坐牢才没交 |
[05:34] | So are we the only people who have seen this? | 只有我们几个见过这些东西吗 |
[05:37] | Well, there was one time… | 曾经有一次… |
[05:39] | What you have here, Mrs. Smith, | 史密斯太太 您拥有的这个 |
[05:41] | is a genuine Faberge egg. | 是俄罗斯皇室彩蛋的真品 |
[05:45] | Oh, what? | 什么 |
[05:48] | I couldn’t resist. I love that show. | 我实在是忍不住 我太爱那个节目了 |
[05:53] | This stuff is so shiny. | 这些东西真是闪闪发光 |
[05:55] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[05:56] | I use a mixture of herbs and such | 我用的是草药混合剂 |
[05:59] | for a special polish polish. | 进行特殊的波兰式抛光处理 |
[06:03] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[06:04] | This is what smells like pot. | 这味道闻起来像大麻 |
[06:07] | This is why you always smell like pot. | 难怪你闻起来总是一股大麻味 |
[06:10] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我真相 |
[06:12] | It was fun messing with you. | 逗你玩儿可有意思了 |
[06:20] | Oh, my god, we’re all gonna die. | 天呐 我们要死了 |
[06:21] | Melanie, Melanie, it’s okay. | 梅兰妮 梅兰妮 没事的 |
[06:24] | Victoria, | 维多利亚 |
[06:25] | do you have a pill that can help with this situation? | 你有没有药可以让她别这么害怕 |
[06:29] | To share? | 彼此分享 |
[06:32] | I have some potato whisky right here. | 我这儿有马铃薯威士忌 |
[06:35] | Grab some roman goblets. | 自己拿罗马高脚杯 |
[06:40] | Here, make mine a double. | 给我来双份 |
[06:44] | I cannot believe that I’m trapped down here. | 真不敢相信我被困在这里了 |
[06:47] | When a beloved artist | 一位深受观众喜爱的艺术家 |
[06:48] | inhabits an unforgettable role like Honor St. Raven | 本色出演令人无法忘怀的欧娜·圣瑞雯一角 |
[06:52] | for the past 27 years, | 感人肺腑长达27年 |
[06:54] | and cannot get to the daytime Emmy awards | 其演技与才华被忽视多年后 |
[06:57] | to receive her public lauding from her peers | 终于有机会得到同行的公开肯定 |
[07:00] | after being overlooked for such a long time… | 却无法亲赴日间艾美颁奖典礼 |
[07:04] | Well, then the terrorists have won. | 只能说 恐怖分子胜利了 |
[07:09] | Listen, even if you can’t be there to get the award, | 听我说 就算你不能去现场领奖 |
[07:13] | you could still win. | 你还是有可能赢啊 |
[07:13] | Oh, but what’s the point, | 如果我没法当面 |
[07:15] | if I can’t personally rub it in Lucci’s face? | 向露琪耀武扬威 得奖又有什么意义 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry, forget about the Emmy. | 是我不对 别想艾美奖了 |
[07:20] | Let’s put the tiara on. | 我们来戴王冠吧 |
[07:21] | Oh, where’d it go? | 去哪里了 |
[07:28] | I needed cheering up. | 我需要乐一下 |
[07:30] | Something kind of big happened today. | 今天可是出了大事 |
[07:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:33] | She had sex with a stranger. | 她和一个陌生人上床了 |
[07:35] | How much did you pay him? | 你花了多少钱招的男妓 |
[07:42] | I’d be happy to insult you back, | 我很乐意回敬你几句 |
[07:44] | but I’m still kind of on edge. | 可我现在坐立不安的没心情 |
[07:46] | Sounds like you didn’t pay him enough. | 看来钱给少了 那人不够”尽力”啊 |
[07:55] | Joy, what happened? | 乔依 出什么事了 |
[07:58] | It started off great. | 开场很不错 |
[07:59] | I was feeling so liberated. | 我感觉很轻松 |
[08:01] | Since I knew there was no future in the relationship, | 因为我知道和他不会有将来 |
[08:03] | I didn’t care about the things I normally would. | 所以平时关心的事情我都不在乎 |
[08:06] | Would you like a back massage or…whatnot? | 需要来个背部按摩吗 或是那什么 |
[08:11] | I just want to do it. | 我只想直奔主题 |
[08:12] | And, time permitting, do it again. | 时间允许的话 再奔一次 |
[08:15] | Awesome. | 太爽了 |
[08:15] | Maybe we could hook up with some funyuns in between rounds. | 两个回合之间 我们可以吃点洋葱圈 |
[08:21] | And none of this was turning you on? | 这些话都没让你欲火焚身吗 |
[08:23] | No. I wouldn’t say it was turning me on more, | 没有 我的性趣虽没有增加 |
[08:25] | but it wasn’t turning me off. | 但也没有因此减少 |
[08:27] | I was just looking out for my own pleasure. | 我只管自己舒服就好 |
[08:29] | I like funyuns. | 我喜欢洋葱圈 |
[08:42] | It’s probably just my friend Melanie. | 可能是我的朋友梅兰妮打来的 |
[08:44] | She available for round two? | 第二回合她有空来吗 |
[08:46] | That’s just… | 你真是… |
[08:48] | Oh, who cares? | 不管了 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry, she’s kind of freaked out about the weather. | 抱歉 这天气把她吓坏了 |
[08:57] | I think weather’s cool. | 我觉得天气不错啊 |
[09:00] | Maybe don’t talk. | 不说话行吗 |
[09:04] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[09:06] | The message isn’t from my friend. | 不是我朋友发来的短信 |
[09:09] | It’s from my son. | 是我儿子发来的 |
[09:13] | – Oh, my god. – I know! | -天呐 -意外吧 |
[09:16] | Is that the son you put up for adoption? | 是你送去领养的那个儿子吗 |
[09:18] | I don’t have any others. | 我就这一个孩子 |
[09:20] | You never know with you. | 话别说死 什么事搁你身上都不稀奇 |
[09:29] | The website I used to find him | 我用来找他的那个网站 |
[09:31] | gave him my information. | 把我的资料给了她 |
[09:32] | And he was looking for you too? | 原来他也在找你 |
[09:33] | That’s amazing. | 真是太好了 |
[09:34] | Well, the nooner thought differently. | 可惜午间炮男不这么想 |
[09:37] | Did you even know the nooner’s name? | 午间炮男的名字你知道吗 |
[09:40] | Not well enough to use confidently. | 知道的程度没到能斩钉截铁地说出来 |
[09:45] | Uh, can’t you talk to him later? | 你不能等下再和他聊吗 |
[09:47] | No, you don’t understand, Da… Fra… | 你不明白 戴… 弗兰… |
[09:51] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[09:55] | This is a big deal. | 这真的很重要 |
[09:57] | See, I gave him up for adoption, | 我当年把他送去领养 |
[09:58] | and this is the first time I’ve heard from him, ever. | 这是我这辈子第一次有他的消息 |
[10:01] | What should I say? | 我该说什么 |
[10:03] | When my mom has guys over, | 我老妈有男人相陪时 |
[10:05] | she says she’s taking a nap. | 她会说她要睡一小会儿 |
[10:09] | – Just kind of emotional right now. – Oh, great. | -现在我心里跟打翻五味瓶似的 -这下可好 |
[10:15] | See, a million years ago, | 好多年前 |
[10:17] | my boyfriend and I were in a little hotel room, | 我和男朋友也是在小旅馆开房 |
[10:19] | just like this one. | 跟现在挺像的 |
[10:20] | We used a condom and everything, | 安全套什么的保护措施都用了 |
[10:22] | but fertile myrtle over here gets pregnant the first time out. | 可我这片肥沃的孕土还是第一次就中奖了 |
[10:25] | All the women in my family get pregnant at the drop of a hat. | 我们家族的女性都特别容易受孕 |
[10:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[10:33] | Listen…I love sex, | 听着 打炮我喜欢 |
[10:35] | but, truth is… | 可事实是 |
[10:37] | my mom’s place doesn’t have any room for kids, so… | 我老妈家可没有多余的房间给孙子 所以… |
[10:42] | Oh, go ahead. | 走吧 |
[10:44] | I don’t need sex with you. | 我不需要和你上床 |
[10:45] | I have my son. | 我有我儿子 |
[10:52] | You said that? | 你居然这么说 |
[10:54] | Oh, you know what I meant. | 你知道我的意思 |
[10:55] | Well, what did you end up writing back to your son? | 你是怎么回复你儿子的 |
[10:57] | Nothing. | 没回 |
[10:58] | The storm knocked out all of the reception. | 这么大的风 什么信号都没了 |
[11:00] | Now I’m dying to tell him how much I want to meet him, | 现在我迫不及待想告诉他 我好想见他 |
[11:03] | and he’s someplace thinking I don’t care. | 他可能以为我根本不在乎 |
[11:05] | Oh, he’s not thinking that. | 他不会这样想的 |
[11:08] | That sounds horrible. | 听起来好可怕 |
[11:10] | And Pete’s out there. | 皮特还在外面呢 |
[11:12] | They called up all the first responders. | 他们召集了所有的现场急救员 |
[11:14] | I could never be a first responder. | 我可做不了现场急救员 |
[11:16] | Maybe a fifth responder, you know. | 清场急救员还差不多 |
[11:19] | It’s all cleaned up, and the press can get in. | 现场已清理干净 媒体可以进驻报道 |
[11:26] | I just hope he’s okay. | 希望他没事 |
[11:27] | Oh, I’m sure he’s fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[11:29] | He’s probably someplace safe, wondering if you’re okay. | 他可能正待在安全的地方 挂念着你的安危呢 |
[11:31] | Well, actually, I’m not sure | 其实 我不太确定 |
[11:33] | he’s really thinking about me right now. | 他现在会想着我 |
[11:35] | ‘Cause I said something I shouldn’t have. | 因为我说了不该说的话 |
[11:37] | Earlier today, I was calling my kids | 今天早些时候 我给孩子们打电话 |
[11:39] | to calmly assure them that I was fine. | 非常淡定地告诉他们我没事 |
[11:42] | This may be the last time I ever speak to you. | 这可能是妈妈最后一次跟你说话了 |
[11:44] | I just want you to know that I love you. I love you so much. | 我只想让你知道我爱你 好爱好爱你 |
[11:47] | Please don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[11:48] | but… | 不过 |
[11:50] | Please save this message… | 请保留这段留言 |
[11:52] | for the grandkids. | 让孩子们听听奶奶的声音 |
[11:58] | Pete! Oh, my god! You’re alive! | 皮特 上帝啊 你还活着 |
[12:00] | I’m so happy! | 我好开心哦 |
[12:02] | Am I getting a little insight into how you handle a crisis? | 原来你应付危机的样子是这样的 |
[12:05] | Oh, my god, this is a crisis? | 我的天 危机来临了吗 |
[12:07] | Look, baby, I’m pretty sure the safety’s on, | 宝贝 虽说枪上了保险栓 |
[12:09] | – but you’re straddling my gun. – Oh, sorry. | -可你坐在上面还是很危险 -对不起 |
[12:11] | Be truthful. How bad is it out there? | 说实话 外面的情况到底有多糟 |
[12:14] | No, there’s no need to panic. | 没什么 不用慌 |
[12:15] | Did you get your emergency supplies together, like I told you? | 你有没有照我说的 准备好应急物品 |
[12:17] | Yes, I packed my shoes and my makeup, | 有 我打包了鞋和化妆品 |
[12:19] | and my clothing iron runs on batteries. | 熨斗也充好电了 |
[12:22] | What? Those are emergency supplies in L.A. | 怎么了 洛杉矶的应急物品就是这样的 |
[12:24] | I’m still learning here. | 这儿的风俗我还在学习呢 |
[12:27] | You know, you are… | 你真是… |
[12:30] | too cute. | 太可爱了 |
[12:37] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[12:39] | Oh, my god, you look gorgeous! | 我的天 你好美啊 |
[12:42] | This is your idea of an emergency outfit? | 飓风来袭你打算穿这个吗 |
[12:44] | I really don’t think you women are thinking this through. | 我真觉得你们这些女人没有仔细考虑清楚 |
[12:47] | No, she’s dressed for the daytime Emmy awards. | 不 这是日间艾美颁奖礼的战袍 |
[12:49] | You know, with any luck, if I leave now, | 幸运的话 如果我现在出发 |
[12:51] | I’ll miss the tribute to Barker’s beauties, | 会错过对《价格竞猜》举牌花瓶们的致辞 |
[12:53] | but make it in time for everything else. | 不过其它的精彩部分都能赶上 |
[12:56] | Would you please tell her | 拜托你告诉她 |
[12:57] | that she is crazy to get on a plane in this weather? | 这种天气上飞机 她真是疯了 |
[13:00] | Well, she can get on it, but it’s not going anywhere. | 上飞机没问题 反正飞不了 |
[13:04] | Oh, Pete. | 皮特 |
[13:05] | Dear, sweet, small-town Pete. | 亲爱的 可爱的 没见过大世面的皮特 |
[13:10] | How can I put this in a way that won’t offend you? | 我要怎么解释才能不冒犯你呢 |
[13:13] | Oh, I’m dying to find out. | 我太想知道了 |
[13:15] | Well, here’s how it works with celebrities. | 大明星的世界是这样子的 |
[13:17] | No matter what the weather, our private planes take off. | 无论天气有多恶劣 私人飞机照飞不误 |
[13:21] | And no matter how many infractions against the law we allegedly commit, | 无论涉嫌触犯法律情节有多严重 |
[13:25] | our autographs make it all go away. | 我们的签名可以击退一切麻烦 |
[13:28] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah, I think so, uh… | 是的 我想应该懂了 |
[13:31] | Well, you better get out there. | 那你赶紧走吧 |
[13:32] | Oh, good man. | 真是上道 |
[13:34] | You know, I think there might be an autograph in your future. | 下次找我讨签名 我不会拒绝的哦 |
[13:39] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[13:43] | Okay, Victoria… | 维多利亚 |
[13:44] | We can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[13:46] | I played a lady storm chaser | 我曾在生活台的电影 |
[13:48] | in the lifetime movie, “Lady Storm Chasers”. | 《暴风追逐女》中扮演一个暴风追逐女 |
[13:51] | I’ve been through much worse than this. | 场面更大的我都经历过 |
[13:56] | Don’t worry. She’s not going anywhere. | 别担心 她哪里也去不了 |
[13:58] | – Okay. – Attention, | -好的 -注意 |
[13:59] | all personnel report immediately | 全体人员立刻 |
[14:01] | to the emergency operations center. | 到紧急行动中心报到 |
[14:03] | The tornado watch has been upgraded to a warning. | 飓风预警已升级为警报 |
[14:06] | A warning! | 警报 |
[14:07] | – A funnel cloud has been… – Funnel? | -一股龙卷风已经… -龙卷风 |
[14:08] | spotted five miles east of the metro area. | 袭击市区以东五英里处 |
[14:11] | The funnel! That’s what makes the cows fly! | 龙卷风 把牛卷上天的那种 |
[14:15] | Uh, you know, that happens a lot less often | 现实中这种情况很少的 |
[14:19] | than that movie suggests. | 是电影太夸张了 |
[14:21] | Everything will probably be fine, | 不会有什么事的 |
[14:22] | but just promise me you’ll go down to the storm cellar, just in case. | 不过要答应我 你会躲到防风窖去以防万一 |
[14:24] | Okay, I will. I will, I will. | 好的 我保证 我保证 |
[14:26] | I’ll come back to check on you just as soon as I can. | 一有机会 我就会回来看你 |
[14:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:30] | Just be careful out there. Please be careful. | 在外面要小心哦 一定要小心 |
[14:34] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[14:40] | “I love you”? | 我爱你 |
[14:41] | You’ve only known him for a few weeks. | 你才认识他几个星期而已 |
[14:43] | I know, it’s way too soon. | 我知道 说这话太早了 |
[14:45] | It moves things to the next level way too quickly. | 这让下一个阶段来得太快了 |
[14:47] | If one of us doesn’t die, it’s gonna be really embarrassing. | 如果我俩没被风吹死一个 再见时肯定好尴尬 |
[14:57] | Do you love him? | 你真的爱他吗 |
[14:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:59] | It was just so emotional. | 当时太情绪化了 |
[15:01] | I had just talked to my kids. | 我刚和孩子们通完电话 |
[15:02] | I was worried about Victoria. | 又担心着维多利亚 |
[15:03] | I was telling everybody I love ’em. | 我见人就会说爱啦 |
[15:06] | All you said to me is, “I’ll miss you.” | 你跟我说的可是 “我会想你的” |
[15:10] | Well, my love for you goes without saying. | 我对你的爱无需用言语来表达 |
[15:13] | Apparently. | 信你有鬼 |
[15:15] | Did he say it back? | 他有说爱你吗 |
[15:17] | You know, I couldn’t tell. | 我不知道 |
[15:18] | The wind was so loud I couldn’t hear anything. | 风声太大 什么都听不见 |
[15:21] | I don’t even know if he heard me. | 我都不敢肯定他听见我的话了 |
[15:22] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about it too much. | 别杞人忧天了 |
[15:24] | I’ve blurted it out when I didn’t mean it too. | 即使口不对心 我也有脱口而出的时候 |
[15:27] | Someone recently mistook me for Kate Beckinsale, | 最近有人误以为我是凯特·贝金塞尔 |
[15:29] | and I told him I loved him. | 我就跟他说我爱他 |
[15:32] | Couldn’t you have just | 给人家的导盲犬 |
[15:33] | given him a biscuit for his guide dog? | 喂块饼干就行了 那么多话干嘛 |
[15:48] | Dating at our age is a very delicate dance. | 我们这个年纪谈恋爱 犹如刀尖上跳舞 |
[15:51] | You can’t just go rushing into things | 一切都不能操之过急 |
[15:53] | and throwing “I love yous” around. | 随口乱说”我爱你” |
[15:54] | I mean, he might not be ready yet. | 他可能都没有准备好 |
[15:56] | I might not be ready yet. | 我可能也没准备好 |
[15:58] | I just got divorced. I moved to a new city. | 我刚离婚 又搬到另一个城市 |
[16:00] | I’m enjoying being single. | 我很享受单身 |
[16:02] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes. | 别矫情了 |
[16:03] | Do you want him to say it back or not? | 你到底想不想听他说”我也爱你” |
[16:05] | Of course I do. I’m crazy about him. | 当然想了 我爱死他了 |
[16:09] | But now with this storm | 可现在飓风来了 |
[16:10] | and all of us dying and all! | 大家都是死路一条 |
[16:12] | Oh, will you stop it? | 别总是死啊死的 |
[16:14] | Now, remember what Elka said. | 别忘了爱尔卡说过 |
[16:15] | Cleveland never gets hit by tornadoes. | 飓风从未光临过克利夫兰 |
[16:21] | Well, nice knowing you. | 很高兴认识你这个乌鸦嘴 |
[16:34] | What if this really is it? | 万一这次是动真格的怎么办 |
[16:35] | We could be right in the tornado’s path and not even know it. | 我们可能正被飓风横扫却还不知道 |
[16:38] | I’ll never meet my son! | 我永远见不到我儿子了 |
[16:39] | And I’ll never know if I won that Emmy. | 我永远不会知道自己是否赢了艾美奖 |
[16:41] | And I’ll never know if Pete was gonna say “I love you” back. | 我永远不会知道 皮特是否准备说”我也爱你” |
[16:43] | Okay, we need to get this out of our heads, | 好了 不能再胡思乱想了 |
[16:45] | so let’s just pretend that the TV works. | 我们来假装看电视吧 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:47] | It’s Emmy arrivals at the red carpet. | 现在是艾美红毯的斗艳时分 |
[16:51] | All right, now… | 好了 |
[16:53] | Who do we think looks like crap? | 大家觉得谁的造型最雷人 |
[16:57] | I’ll go first. | 我先说 |
[16:59] | Lucci. | 露琪 |
[16:59] | Oh, you are such a good friend. | 你真是我的知己 |
[17:02] | And a liar. | 兼大话精 |
[17:04] | Lucci rocks the red carpet. | 露琪是红毯女王 |
[17:09] | You know, honesty is overrated. | 别以为诚实是美德 |
[17:11] | I mean, what group of women could stay best friends for 20 years | 不歪曲一点点事实 怎么会有 |
[17:14] | without bending the truth a little. | 亲密无间二十年的姐妹淘 |
[17:16] | – 20 years? – Yeah. | -二十年啊 -是的 |
[17:18] | We’ve been through everything together. | 什么大风大浪都一起经历过了 |
[17:20] | Let’s see, between us, six divorces… | 想想看 我们三个 六次离婚 |
[17:23] | Five of them yours. | 五次归你 |
[17:26] | And an endless array of bad boyfriends. | 数不尽的悲催男朋友 |
[17:28] | All of them mine. | 全是我的 |
[17:30] | – Five kids. – Two grandkids. | -五个孩子 -两个孙女 |
[17:32] | Nieces, please. | 拜托 是侄女 |
[17:37] | We’ve just always had each other’s backs. | 一路走来 我们总是互相扶持 |
[17:39] | For better and for worse. | 顺境逆境都是如此 |
[17:43] | I wish I had what you three have. | 真希望我也有你们所拥有的 |
[17:45] | Well, you do…Now. | 你现在有了呀 |
[17:51] | I meant a tolerance for your voices. | 我是想拥有忍受你那嗲声的功力 |
[17:58] | Wait, do you hear that? | 等等 听见了吗 |
[17:59] | It’s quiet outside. Maybe the storm’s passed. | 外面很安静 可能飓风已经过去了 |
[18:01] | Or maybe we’re in the eye of the storm. | 也许我们正在风眼里 |
[18:03] | Victoria, find the news. | 维多利亚 看新闻 |
[18:05] | What, are you kidding? No, the daytime Emmys are on. | 开什么玩笑 当然是看艾美颁奖了 |
[18:07] | I made a miracle comeback from a fake illness to win this thing. | 我假病一场又奇迹般地康复 就是为了拿奖 |
[18:11] | If they call my name, I want to hear it. | 不能到场 也要亲耳听到得奖 |
[18:14] | And Crystal Mcallister | 克丽丝托·麦卡利斯特 |
[18:16] | for The Strong and The Gorgeous. | 《傲骨俏佳人》 |
[18:17] | Oh, my god, this is my category. | 我的天 颁最佳女主角了 |
[18:19] | Everybody just shut up. | 大家都闭嘴 |
[18:22] | And the Emmy for outstanding actress in a daytime drama goes to… | 日间艾美奖剧情类最佳女主是… |
[18:27] | Victoria Chase for Edge of Tomorrow. | 维多利亚·蔡斯 《明日边缘》 |
[18:29] | Oh, my god! | 老天爷啊 |
[18:34] | Victoria Chase could not be with us. | 维多利亚·蔡斯无法亲临现场 |
[18:36] | Accepting for her tonight, Ms. Susan Lucci. | 今晚代她领奖的是 苏珊·露琪女士 |
[18:46] | You have got to be kidding me. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[18:50] | And in my one-of-a-kind dress. | 居然和我举世无双的礼服都撞上了 |
[18:54] | Victoria Chase is now living in Cleveland | 维多利亚·蔡斯现居住在克利夫兰 |
[18:57] | and recovering from some disfiguring disease. | 处于某种毁容病的康复期 |
[19:01] | The words “Botched” and “Surgery” have been tossed around, | 有传言提到”整容手术””失败修复”什么的 |
[19:05] | but who can say? | 但谁知道呢 |
[19:09] | Although she cannot be here with us today, | 虽然她今天无法亲临现场 |
[19:11] | I know she must be feeling what I feel. | 但我知道 我想说的便是她想说的 |
[19:14] | Gratitude | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | for all my loyal fans! | 我所有忠心的粉丝们 |
[19:18] | You have loved me for so many years. | 感谢你们这么多年来对我的喜爱 |
[19:22] | Oh, and you don’t have to worry, | 大家不用担心 |
[19:24] | because, unlike Honor St. Raven, | 虽然欧娜·圣瑞雯已成历史 |
[19:27] | Erika Kane will be around to entertain you | 但艾丽卡·凯恩会继续在荧幕上陪伴你们 |
[19:27] | 苏珊·露琪在长寿日间剧 《我所有的孩子们》中的角色名 | |
[19:29] | for many, many years to come. | 无数 无数个快乐的年头 |
[19:35] | Get your grubby little doll hands off my award, | 别用你那肮脏的芭比爪子碰我的艾美奖杯 |
[19:37] | you beautiful freak! | 你这个狐狸精 |
[19:43] | Melanie, are you there? | 梅兰妮 你在下面吗 |
[19:45] | Oh, Pete! Yes, we’re down here! | 皮特 是的 我们都在下面 |
[19:47] | What’s it like out there? | 外面怎么样了 |
[19:49] | It’s okay. It’s over. | 没事了 结束了 |
[19:50] | They’re working on the power, but the storm’s passed. | 电力在抢修中 飓风已经过去了 |
[19:53] | Everybody all right in here? | 大家都好吗 |
[19:54] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re okay. | 你没事我好开心 |
[19:57] | Oh, listen… | 听我说 |
[19:58] | I’ve been thinking about this all day. | 我整天都在想这个 |
[20:00] | When we said good-bye… | 我们告别时 |
[20:01] | Yeah, I was thinking about it too, | 是啊 我也在想这事儿 |
[20:03] | and, uh… | 还有… |
[20:24] | What the hell is all this stuff? | 这些东西是怎么回事 |
[20:26] | Wait, what… You were gonna say something. | 等等 你刚才准备说什么来着 |
[20:27] | You had to date a cop, didn’t you? | 你不跟警察交往会死啊 |