时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:08] | Hey, ladies. | 两位美女 |
[00:09] | Who had the beer, and who had the shot of Jagermeister? | 谁点的啤酒 谁点的”野格”一口闷 |
[00:11] | Me and me. | 我 还是我 |
[00:14] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[00:15] | Well, that sports game has been on an awfully long time. | 这个体育节目已经播了好久了 |
[00:17] | Could you change the channel? | 可以换个台吗 |
[00:18] | It’s kind of a big game. | 这场比赛挺重要的 |
[00:20] | But Oprah and Gayle are camping again. | 但奥普拉和盖尔又去野营了 |
[00:24] | Pretty please? | 求你了 |
[00:25] | Well, how can I say no to you? | 我怎会忍心拒绝你 |
[00:29] | That never would have worked in L.A. | 这招在洛杉矶是绝对不管用的 |
[00:33] | It didn’t completely work here. | 在这儿也不见得管用 |
[00:36] | Oh, guys, sorry. | 先生们 对不起 |
[00:38] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[00:41] | I love this town. | 我爱死这里了 |
[00:42] | Now make them get us some ice cream from next door. | 现在让他们帮忙跑个腿 去隔壁买冰淇淋 |
[00:46] | Well, I’m not wearing the right bra, but I’ll try. | 今天戴的胸罩挤胸效果不好 不过我会尽力一试 |
[01:06] | Scusi, signora. | 不好意思 女士 |
[01:08] | You’re wearing my house. | 你顶着的是我的房子 |
[01:10] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you. | 抱歉 我没看到你 |
[01:13] | – Here. – Just put it back in the kitchen. | -给 -放回厨房就行了 |
[01:16] | That’s the dining room! The kitchen. | 那是餐厅 放回厨房 |
[01:21] | There’s a customary remodeling fee. | 照例要给点装修费 |
[01:24] | Oh, sure. | 当然了 |
[01:27] | Bloody hell, I can’t find my wallet! | 见鬼 钱包不见了 |
[01:29] | I must have left it at the I.N.S. office | 我肯定是在移民局填那些 |
[01:31] | when I was filling out those stupid forms. | 烂表格时掉那儿了 |
[01:33] | My whole life is in tatters. | 我的人生真是破破烂烂的 |
[01:37] | Oh, sorry. | 冒犯了 |
[01:38] | Actually, I do all right for myself. | 其实吧 我的日子还算凑合 |
[01:54] | Oh, please… please stop. | 拜托 拜托别唱了 |
[01:57] | You’re really very good, but I’ve had a rough day. | 你唱得非常好 可我今天太不顺了 |
[02:01] | You look almost ready to cry. | 你看起来已经快流泪了 |
[02:03] | Let the tears fall. | 痛快哭一场吧 |
[02:05] | Well, it has been a rough few months. | 我这几个月一直在煎熬着 |
[02:08] | You see, I need a green card. | 我需要绿卡 |
[02:10] | And I had a potential fake marriage that fell apart. | 有戏的假结婚没结成 |
[02:13] | Then I had a potential real marriage that fell apart. | 有戏的真结婚也没结成 |
[02:16] | And now I’m gonna be deported in two weeks, | 还有两周我就被遣返了 |
[02:18] | unless I can find an American citizen to marry me. | 除非有个美国公民肯娶我 |
[02:20] | I…I’m an American citizen. | 我 我是美国公民 |
[02:25] | First of all, Victoria, thanks for auditioning. | 维多利亚 首先感谢你肯来试镜 |
[02:27] | I am a huge Honor St. Raven fan. | 我可是欧娜·圣瑞雯的铁杆粉丝 |
[02:30] | So for an actress of your caliber | 像你这样才华横溢的演员 |
[02:31] | to even consider a local news program is… | 居然会考虑地方台的新闻节目 真是… |
[02:34] | Extraordinary. I know. | 令你们蓬荜生辉 我知道 |
[02:36] | You know, I’ll admit that at first, even I had reservations. | 不瞒你说 起初我也有所迟疑 |
[02:38] | But then I thought, I’m not lowering myself. | 但回头一想 我没有自降身价 |
[02:41] | I am raising the drab little lives of Clevelanders. | 我是在提升克利夫兰人民的文化生活水平 |
[02:46] | We watched your tape. | 我们看过你的影带了 |
[02:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:50] | There’s just one little thing. | 有个小问题 |
[02:51] | Uh, we find you, uh… | 我们觉得你 |
[02:53] | Too chic? Charismatic? Fabulous? | 时尚贵气 魅力逼人 无以伦比 |
[02:56] | Unlikable. | 不太讨人喜欢 |
[02:58] | Unlikable? Me? | 不太讨人喜欢 我 |
[03:01] | In what way? | 哪方面不讨人喜欢了 |
[03:03] | We found you vain, self-centered, | 我们觉得你虚荣 唯我独尊 |
[03:05] | and completely uninterested in the person you were talking to. | 并且完全漠视你的谈话对象 |
[03:07] | All right, now you’re just babbling. | 得了吧 你纯粹是胡谄 |
[03:09] | I’m gonna level with you. | 我也不跟你装了 |
[03:10] | I am broke, so I really need this job. | 我没钱了 真的很需要这份工作 |
[03:12] | Now, why don’t you tell me exactly what it is you’re looking for. | 你就直说想让我怎样吧 |
[03:14] | Okay, we call it the three P’s. | 我们需要的是”三够” |
[03:16] | Perky, playful, and puns. | 够精神 够耍宝 够双关 |
[03:19] | That’s the kind of thing that plays in middle America, | 混中部电视圈就得靠这个 |
[03:22] | where likeable people like… likeability. | 讨人喜欢的群众喜欢 能讨他们喜欢的人 |
[03:26] | You wouldn’t know likeability | 不坐你大腿朝你耳朵吹气 |
[03:28] | if it sat in your lap and blew in your ear. | 你又怎能知道是否讨喜 |
[03:31] | Would you like that? | 想试试吗 |
[03:34] | There you are. | 你终于来了 |
[03:36] | We were starting to get worried | 我们都开始担心 |
[03:37] | that something terrible happened to you. | 你是不是碰到什么倒霉事了 |
[03:38] | I’m engaged… to a homeless man. | 我和一个流浪汉订婚了 |
[03:42] | Oh, Joy! | 乔依 |
[03:43] | Haven’t the homeless suffered enough? | 还嫌人家流浪汉不够苦吗 |
[03:49] | You’re engaged to a random homeless man? | 你在街上随便碰到一个流浪汉就订婚了 |
[03:51] | He’s not random. He’s opera guy. | 不是随便好吧 就是唱歌剧那个 |
[03:54] | The guy that stands outside and sings? | 就站大街上唱歌那个 |
[03:56] | Yes. This means I get to stay in the country. | 是的 但这样我才可以留在美国 |
[03:58] | Be happy for me? | 为我开心好吗 |
[04:00] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你开心 |
[04:02] | Sad for the country. | 我替美国难过 |
[04:05] | Sweetie, isn’t this a little extreme? | 亲爱的 这样做有点极端吧 |
[04:07] | Look, I know this is crazy, | 我知道这样做太疯狂 |
[04:08] | but I only have two weeks to get a green card. | 可我只有两周时间争取绿卡 |
[04:11] | Well, you know how much I want you to stay here, | 你也知道我有多想你留下 |
[04:12] | so I’ll do whatever I can to help. | 我一定会尽最大能力帮忙 |
[04:14] | That’s good, | 太好了 |
[04:15] | because he’ll be living with us for the next two weeks. | 因为接下来的两周 他会和我们一起住 |
[04:18] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[04:19] | Well, I can’t just put his address down | 难不成叫我在移民局表格的 |
[04:21] | on the I.N.S. forms as “Behind the Quiznos.” | 地址栏上填 “快滋多三明治连锁后门处” |
[04:24] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a wedding to plan… | 恕我失陪了 有个婚礼等着我去安排呢 |
[04:28] | And a fiance’s name to learn. | 还得搞清楚未婚夫的名字 |
[04:30] | Shouldn’t we do something about this? | 我们要不要劝劝 |
[04:32] | Oh, he’ll soon come to his senses. | 那流浪汉很快会恢复理智甩了她的 |
[04:38] | That is a good-lookin’ man. | 那边有位超级大帅哥 |
[04:40] | Oh, that’s Jason Disbrow… | 他叫杰森·迪斯伯 |
[04:42] | shooting coach for the Cavaliers. | 骑士队的投篮教练 |
[04:45] | Yummy. | 销魂 |
[04:46] | Well, go talk to him. | 跟他聊聊去啊 |
[04:48] | Use your powers. | 用你这两个球的魔力 |
[04:50] | I don’t know if my powers are strong enough | 我不知道自己的魔力是否强大到 |
[04:52] | to penetrate that kind of handsome. | 能穿透那么帅气的身躯 |
[04:55] | What should I say? | 我该说什么呢 |
[04:56] | Uh, how ’bout, uh, | 就说 |
[04:59] | “J. J. Hickson better square up to the basket | JJ·希克森如果想投进球 |
[05:01] | if he ever wants to hit a jumper.” | 篮下姿势必须正确 |
[05:05] | I can’t say that. | 我没法说 |
[05:06] | I don’t even know what it means. | 我根本不知道是什么意思 |
[05:08] | Excuse me, would you mind if I put the game back on? | 打扰下 我想看比赛可以吗 |
[05:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:21] | J.J. Hickson better square up to the basket | JJ·希克森如果想投进球 |
[05:22] | if he ever wants to hit a jumper. | 篮下姿势必须正确 |
[05:24] | Wow, I just said that to him this morning at practice. | 早上训练时 我刚跟他说过这话 |
[05:28] | Can I buy you a drink? | 能赏面喝一杯吗 |
[05:29] | Don’t waste your money. She’s good to go. | 别浪费钱了 不喝她也会上你的床 |
[05:37] | And this is the pick and roll. | 这个叫转身切入 |
[05:41] | What you guys doing? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[05:42] | Oh, Elka’s teaching me the finer points of basketball | 爱尔卡在教我篮球规则 |
[05:44] | so I don’t blow it on my date with Jason. | 这样和杰森约会时才不会穿帮 |
[05:46] | Well, that’s silly. | 太傻了 |
[05:47] | Just be yourself. He’ll adore you. | 做自己就好 他会喜欢你的 |
[05:48] | Thanks, but he already thinks I’m a basketball savant. | 谢了 不过他已经认为我是个篮球专家 |
[05:51] | The only thing standing in the way of me and free tickets | 唯一挡在我和免费球票间的 |
[05:54] | is her ignorance of the game. | 就是她对篮球的无知 |
[05:58] | Couldn’t I just, you know, sleep with him? | 我就不能… 直接跟他上床吗 |
[06:01] | I don’t want the cheap seats. I want courtside. | 混个犄角旮旯儿的位置谁稀罕 我要的是场边票 |
[06:07] | All right, I have a question. | 好了 我有个问题 |
[06:09] | The guy who left to play for Miami, | 那个转会去了迈阿密的球员 |
[06:11] | is his name pronounced “Le-bron” or “Le-braun”? | 名字发音为”勒布朗” 还是”勒布让” |
[06:15] | In this house, it’s pronounced traitor! | 在这个家 发音为”叛徒” |
[06:23] | Where have you been all day? | 你一整天去哪里了 |
[06:24] | Oh, let’s not make this about me. | 我无足轻重 |
[06:26] | I’m more interested in you and you… and you. | 还是来说说你 你 还有你 |
[06:30] | What’s wrong with you? | 你抽什么风 |
[06:33] | There is nothing wrong with me. | 我没抽风 |
[06:34] | I’m just interested in my friends, | 我只是对朋友的事感兴趣 |
[06:35] | like any likeable person. | 和其他讨人喜欢的人一样 |
[06:39] | Okay. Well, I have a date with a coach from the Cleveland Cavaliers. | 我将和克利夫兰骑士队的教练约会 |
[06:42] | And I’m engaged to a homeless man. | 我和一个流浪汉订婚了 |
[06:46] | He’s moving in today. | 他今天会搬进来 |
[06:47] | What… a… heartwarming surprise. | 这… 真是个 温暖人心的意外惊喜 |
[06:51] | Look, I know what an incredible imposition this is, | 我知道这是个荒唐的要求 |
[06:54] | but he’s actually a pretty good guy. | 但事实上他挺不错的 |
[06:56] | No different from any of us. | 和我们没什么不同 |
[06:59] | Honey, I’m home! | 亲爱的 我回家啦 |
[07:04] | Hi… fiance. | 你好 未婚夫 |
[07:08] | Now, please, introduce me to your sister-wives. | 现在 把你的”好姐妹”介绍来听听吧 |
[07:15] | Well, this is Melanie and Elka. | 这是梅兰妮和爱尔卡 |
[07:18] | And I’m Victoria. | 我是维多利亚 |
[07:19] | – Delighted to meet you. – Charmed. | -认识你很高兴 -在下的荣幸 |
[07:22] | Oh, such a beautiful home! | 真是个漂亮的家 |
[07:25] | I love all the little touches. | 所有小装饰我都喜欢 |
[07:27] | Like the crown molding and… oh! | 喜欢冠状线板 看啦 |
[07:29] | Windows with glass instead of trash bags! | 窗户上装的是玻璃 不是垃圾袋 |
[07:34] | We’ve set up a cot for you in the garage. | 我们在车库为你准备了帆布床 |
[07:36] | Oh, a cot! | 帆布床 |
[07:37] | I won’t hear of it. | 我绝不允许 |
[07:38] | You bitch! | 你个贱妇 |
[07:43] | No, I mean you must stay in our guest room. | 不 我的意思是 你应该睡客房 |
[07:47] | – I’ll show you the way. – Thank you. | -我带你去 -谢谢 |
[07:49] | I’m so grateful to be in your home. | 能来你们家我真是太感激了 |
[07:51] | You must wake up every day feeling blessed. | 你们肯定每天醒来都觉得好幸福 |
[07:54] | Don’t touch my stuff! | 不准碰我的东西 |
[07:57] | Oh, what a charming fellow. | 真是个迷人的家伙 |
[08:00] | Humans are so… interesting. | 人类 真是有意思 |
[08:03] | Okay, why are you being so weird? | 好了 你撞什么邪了 |
[08:05] | I’m just being my normal, upbeat, likeable self. | 我只是在做正常的 乐观的 讨人喜欢的自己 |
[08:09] | Oh, god, my career is over! | 上帝啊 我的事业算是黄了 |
[08:13] | What’s wrong? What are you talking about? | 出什么事了 你说什么呢 |
[08:15] | I was embarrassed to tell you guys, | 我没好意思告诉你们 |
[08:17] | but I auditioned for a job at a local TV News station. | 我去了一家地方新闻台试镜 |
[08:21] | I didn’t get it. | 人家没要我 |
[08:23] | They found me “Unlikable.” | 他们觉得我”不讨人喜欢” |
[08:25] | – That’s ridiculous. – You’re wonderful. | -胡说八道 -你可好了 |
[08:28] | I like you better than Joy. | 至少你比乔依要讨我喜欢些啊 |
[08:34] | They wanted me to do human interest stories, | 他们希望我报道有趣的人物新闻 |
[08:35] | but you know that I have no interest in humans. | 可你们知道 我对人类没什么兴趣 |
[08:39] | Except for you guys. | 除了你们几个 |
[08:41] | Oh, god, I need this job. | 天呐 我需要这份工作 |
[08:43] | So… you’re a great actress. | 你可是个了不起的演员啊 |
[08:46] | Go on. | 继续 |
[08:48] | Pretend to be interested. | 假装有兴趣不就行了 |
[08:50] | Pretend! Oh, you’re right. You’re right. | 假装 太对了 太对了 |
[08:53] | I’ve been going about this all wrong. | 我完全没上道啊 |
[08:55] | No, I just need to think of this | 不 我只需要把这个当成 |
[08:57] | as another role I’m playing. | 我要扮演的角色就行了 |
[08:59] | You know, it’s kind of like when they ask me to host | 这个有点像那些请我主持的 |
[09:01] | those charity functions. | 慈善活动 |
[09:03] | I just need to pretend to care. | 我只需假装关心就行 |
[09:07] | And for the homeless man known as “opera guy,” | 面对人称”歌剧男”的流浪汉 |
[09:09] | this far-from-fat lady has sung a song of love. | 这位异常苗条的女士唱出了一首爱情之歌 |
[09:14] | Well, for “Oh Hi, Ohio”, this is Vicki Chase saying | 这里是《噢嗨 俄亥俄》 维利·蔡斯为您报道 |
[09:17] | that’s amore! | 爱之曲 |
[09:19] | And for s’amore on the weather, | 接下来是天气趣报 |
[09:22] | here’s Glenn to tell us if spring is in the aria. | 格伦将会告诉大家 春天的咏叹调已经降临本地区 |
[09:27] | Wow. Now that is a home run. | 精彩 这才叫本垒打 |
[09:31] | Or perhaps you should say a homeless run. | 或者叫做「本垒打到流浪汉」 |
[09:34] | No, you did not say that! | 天呐 你这双关太有才了 |
[09:37] | So? | 怎么样 |
[09:38] | Welcome to northeast Ohio’s number three television station. | 欢迎加入俄州东北第三电视台 |
[09:46] | It’s so great to be with a woman who knows so much about basketball. | 跟一个如此了解篮球的女人在一起 感觉真好 |
[09:49] | So who do you think we should start at power forward against Detroit? | 对战底特律活塞队 你觉得谁适合做大前锋 |
[09:58] | Say, “I’d go with Antawn Jamison.” | 就说 我觉得安坦·杰米森不错 |
[10:01] | I’d go with Antawn Jamison. | 我觉得安坦·杰米森不错 |
[10:04] | You know, he’s old, but he has a lot of gas left in his tank. | 虽然年纪不小了 但活力十足不输给小年轻 |
[10:11] | You know, LeBron used to say the same thing. | 以前勒布朗也这么说 |
[10:13] | – Oh, were you guys close? – Super close. | -你们关系不错吗 -铁哥们 |
[10:15] | Had all my hopes and dreams invested in him. | 我将所有希望与梦想都寄托在他身上 |
[10:17] | And just like the rest of the city, it still hurts. | 和所有克利夫兰人一样 我还伤心着呢 |
[10:20] | Well, at least he’ll come back and play a couple times a year. | 至少他每年都还会回来打几场 |
[10:22] | That should be fun, right? | 挺有意思的 是吧 |
[10:28] | And I thought you were the dumb one. | 我还以为你们三个当中属你最蠢 |
[10:35] | Ladies… the shower! | 女士们 家里的澡堂子真是 |
[10:38] | Like the piss of angels! | 犹如天使的小便在人间 |
[10:43] | You clean up really well. This might actually work. | 你看着真精神啊 说不定能骗过去呢 |
[10:46] | Have you seen my plastic owl Vibrato? | 你有见到我的塑料猫头鹰”颤音”吗 |
[10:50] | He protects me from squirrels. | 他保护我不被松鼠攻击 |
[10:53] | Although it has less of a chance with statements like that. | 如果全是这样的表白 我还是不抱希望的好 |
[10:56] | Defense wins championships. | 防守是夺冠之道 |
[10:59] | I got a buddy that talks to himself too. | 我的一个兄弟也喜欢这样自言自语 |
[11:04] | No, she’s on Bluetooth. | 不是 她戴了蓝牙 |
[11:06] | What’s that like, meth? | 什么东西 毒品吗 |
[11:11] | Look, here are some answers to questions the I.N.S. might ask us. | 这是移民局可能会问的问题的答案 |
[11:15] | Please try to memorize them. | 请尽量全部记住 |
[11:18] | “Joy sleeps on the right side of the bed. | “乔依睡在床的右边 |
[11:20] | I sleep on the left.” | 我睡左边” |
[11:25] | “Unless England’s in the world cup, | “如遇英国出战世界杯 |
[11:27] | then nobody sleeps, small chuckle.” | 便无人睡觉 轻轻咯咯笑” |
[11:31] | No, you don’t say “small chuckle.” | “轻轻咯咯笑”不用说出来 |
[11:33] | You chuckle small-y. | 是要你轻轻地咯咯笑 |
[11:38] | Face it Lebron is Le-gone! | 面对现实吧 勒布朗是勒了个去 |
[11:42] | Face it, LeBron is Le-outta here. | 面对现实吧 勒布朗是勒了个走了 |
[11:44] | Oh, she’s gone rogue. | 这妞真不听指挥 |
[11:48] | You’re right, I gotta let him go. | 你说得对 我不该老惦记着他了 |
[11:51] | Would you like to go to dinner? | 去吃晚餐好吗 |
[11:52] | – You got a favorite place? – Oh, my gosh, dozens. | -有好的地方推荐吗 -老天 多的是 |
[11:54] | Cleveland has so many great restaurants. | 克利夫兰有好多不错的餐馆 |
[11:55] | That’s another thing I love about this city. | 这也是我喜欢这里的原因之一 |
[11:57] | Great. I would hate to think that Cleveland was | 太好了 我可不希望克利夫兰 |
[11:59] | just some stepping stone for you to a larger market, | 只是你去大城市的跳板 |
[12:00] | like Chicago, New York… Miami. | 比如说芝加哥 纽约 迈阿密 |
[12:06] | No, no, I’m staying. | 不会 我会留在这里 |
[12:08] | That’s what Lebron used to say. | 以前勒布朗也这么说 |
[12:09] | Hey, listen, you gotta stop beating yourself up. | 听我说 别再难为自己了 |
[12:12] | I mean, it’s not like you told LeBron to go. | 又不是你叫勒布朗转会去迈阿密的 |
[12:14] | Uh, actually, I did. | 其实吧 真是我说的 |
[12:17] | You see, I was trying this reverse-psychology thing, and… | 我本来是想用”逆向心理”刺激他留下 |
[12:19] | He’s to blame! | 原来全怪他 |
[12:21] | I’m gonna kill that mother… | 老娘要宰了这个狗东西 |
[12:33] | Oh, hi!, Ohio. | 噢嗨 俄亥俄 |
[12:34] | It’s Vicki Chase live from the shores of Lake Erie. | 维利·蔡斯正在伊利湖为您现场报道 |
[12:38] | Not everyone finds our Cleveland winter weather hard to take. | 不是所有人都觉得克利夫兰的冬天是难以忍受的 |
[12:42] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[12:43] | this group of speedo-clad warriors | 这队身披紧身泳裤战袍的勇士们 |
[12:45] | finds it downright polar bear-able. | 觉得此天气完全是”熊出没顶得住” |
[12:50] | In a few minutes, these intrepid heroes | 稍后 这些无畏的英雄们 |
[12:53] | are going to take their annual plunge into the icy depths. | 将依照每年的惯例 跳入冰冷的湖水中 |
[12:57] | And let me tell you, folks, | 让我来告诉各位观众 |
[12:58] | this water is… freezing! | 这湖水真是@#%$的冷啊 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry, but you guys are crazy! | 不好意思 你们这些家伙真是疯了 |
[13:08] | Am I wrong? | 难道我说错了吗 |
[13:09] | Tell you what, I am, like, five minutes away | 告诉大家 我再忍个五分钟 |
[13:11] | from cutting open one of these guys | 就会把他们其中一个剖开 |
[13:12] | and crawling in. | 钻进身体里取暖 |
[13:16] | Oh, dear. | 我的妈呀 |
[13:17] | That was a bigger disaster | 这比她在表演 |
[13:18] | than when she ad libbed her way through The Vagina Monologues. | 《阴道独白》时的即兴发挥 还要恐怖 |
[13:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:29] | I’m Patricia Wellons with the I.N.S. | 我是移民局的帕特丽夏·威伦斯 |
[13:31] | I’m here for a surprise review. | 我是来做突击调查的 |
[13:33] | But we’re not supposed to meet you till next week. | 可我们的调查是定在下周 |
[13:35] | That’s why it’s called a surprise. | 所以才叫突击嘛 |
[13:44] | It’s just so tough. | 太难受了 |
[13:45] | There’s reminders of LeBron everywhere. | 到处都能刺激我想到勒布朗 |
[13:47] | I still can’t take the number 23 bus. | 我到现在都不敢坐23路公车[勒布朗的球衣号] |
[13:50] | It’s kind of funny. | 说起来挺逗的 |
[13:50] | It’s almost like I’m going out with someone | 感觉好像我的约会对象 |
[13:52] | with a very famous ex, and I’m just the rebound. | 有个明星前女友 而我只是个过渡期[篮板球] |
[13:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:57] | Look, maybe this is just a time in your life | 也许你的这段人生 |
[13:59] | where you have to forget the past | 就应该忘掉过去 |
[14:01] | and just power forward. | 勇敢向前[大前锋] |
[14:03] | Maybe I should just go home. | 我看我还是回家吧 |
[14:05] | – I keep saying the wrong thing. – No, don’t go. | -我总是说错话 -不 别走 |
[14:08] | I want to show you that I can be normal. | 我想向你展示我正常的一面 |
[14:10] | Okay, but could you maybe turn up the thermostat? | 好的 不过可以先开暖气吗 |
[14:11] | It’s a little chilly in here. | 这里凉凉的 |
[14:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. I like the cold. | 抱歉 我喜欢冷的感觉 |
[14:15] | I like the heat. | 我喜欢热 |
[14:20] | Right, right… Miami Heat. | 好吧 又说错了 迈阿密热队 |
[14:21] | You know what, I think maybe we should do this another time. | 我想我们还是改天再约吧 |
[14:24] | Okay? Can I give you a ring? | 行吗 我打电话给你好吗 |
[14:26] | “Win a Ring for the King” | 奥尼尔的名言 “为詹皇赢得一枚冠军戒指” 詹姆斯被大家成为詹皇(King James) |
[14:28] | Right. No ring. | 好的 不打电话[冠军戒指] |
[14:31] | No rings ever. | 永远都不打 |
[14:33] | As I was saying, | 正如我刚才所说 |
[14:34] | we like to meet with each of you individually | 我们会分别访问两位 |
[14:36] | to make sure that your stories are consistent. | 以确保你们所说的是一致的 |
[14:38] | So how did you and Joy get together? | 你和乔依是如何开始的 |
[14:42] | Well, when we met, I was at a crosswalk… | 我们初次见面时 我在人行横道上 |
[14:45] | Crossroads! | 十字路口 |
[14:47] | Crossroads! | 十字路口 |
[14:50] | And this beautiful woman blew into my life like a tornado. | 这位漂亮的女士 像龙卷风一样刮进了我的生活 |
[14:55] | She literally ripped the roof off of my house. | 她真的把我家的屋顶给掀了 |
[14:59] | Don’t ad lib, just repeat what I say! | 别即兴发挥 照我说的回答 |
[15:01] | Don’t ad lib, just repeat what I say! | 别即兴发挥 照我说的回答 |
[15:06] | I’m sorry. Excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[15:07] | By that I mean she changed my life, | 我意思是她改变了我的人生 |
[15:11] | and made me feel like a mannequin. | 让我觉得自己像个假人模特 |
[15:15] | Man again! That makes more sense. | 又像个男人了 这才说得通嘛 |
[15:17] | Small chuckle. | 轻轻地咯咯笑 |
[15:25] | I’m lucky to have met her. | 能碰到她我真幸运 |
[15:27] | Oh, she’s lucky too. My husband’s a bum. | 她也很幸运 我老公可差劲了[流浪汉] |
[15:30] | Oh, really? What’s his name? | 真的吗 他叫什么名字 |
[15:36] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[15:37] | Nothing. Probably a squirrel. | 没什么 可能是松鼠吧 |
[15:39] | A squirrel? | 松鼠 |
[15:41] | Oh, no. Where’s Vibrato? | 不好 “颤音”去哪里了 |
[15:43] | Oh, good lord! It’s just a squirrel! | 我拜托你 只是松鼠而已 |
[15:46] | The squirrels are coming! The war’s started! | 松鼠来了 战争开始了 |
[15:48] | Where’s my owl? | 我的猫头鹰呢 |
[15:50] | Forget the owl, just get back out there. | 别管什么猫头鹰 快出去 |
[15:51] | I’m sorry, I have to go. I have a date with destiny. | 抱歉 我得走了 我的使命所在 |
[15:55] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑个屁啊 |
[16:04] | I find it sexy. | 我觉得他这样可性感了 |
[16:09] | So you picked a homeless man to get your green card? | 你为了绿卡把一个流浪汉弄回了家 |
[16:11] | Was that bad? Should I not have done that? | 这样不好吗 我不该这样做吗 |
[16:13] | I’m new to your country. | 我是初到贵国 |
[16:16] | Your fiance is trying to get a squirrel to sign a peace treaty. | 你的未婚夫正设法让一只松鼠签署和平条约 |
[16:22] | I have a long ride. | 我还要开很久的车 |
[16:23] | Do you mind it I use your bathroom? | 介意我用下洗手间吗 |
[16:24] | Down the hall to the left. | 走廊尽头左手边 |
[16:28] | Why does this keep happening? | 为什么我总碰上这种倒霉事 |
[16:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:31] | It seemed like such an airtight plan. | 本来这计划似乎”无懈可击”呢 |
[16:38] | Well, I assume you all witnessed my career suicide. | 我想你们都见证了我的事业自杀式报道吧 |
[16:42] | They fired me. | 电视台炒了我 |
[16:43] | Oh, honey, it’s just one job. | 亲爱的 只是一份工作而已 |
[16:45] | You’ve had dry spells before. The right part will come along. | 你以前也有过低潮 合适的角色会有的 |
[16:48] | Well, what if it doesn’t? I mean, what if it’s over? | 如果没有了呢 如果我的事业已经结束了呢 |
[16:51] | If I’m not in front of a camera, then who am I? | 不能站在摄像机前 我还是维多利亚吗 |
[16:54] | I just don’t know if the un-televised life is worth living. | 我不知道上不了电视的人生 是否还值得活下去 |
[17:01] | Sorry, Elka, no courtside tickets. | 抱歉 爱尔卡 场边票泡汤了 |
[17:04] | You slept with him. | 谁叫你跟他上床的 |
[17:09] | No. | 没有 |
[17:10] | But why is everyone in this town so obsessed with their teams? | 为什么克利夫兰人对自己的球队如此着迷 |
[17:13] | My segment was a hit! | 我的报道火了 |
[17:15] | The station said they’ve been flooded with calls. | 电视台说观众电话都打爆了 |
[17:18] | Apparently I say what other people are thinking. | 显然 我说出了观众的真实想法 |
[17:21] | And luckily for me, | 我真幸运 |
[17:22] | what other people are thinking is completely unlikable. | 观众的真实想法一点也不讨人喜欢 |
[17:25] | Oh, we have company. | 有客人来啦 |
[17:27] | Hello, Victoria Chase, | 你好 我是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[17:28] | from “Oh hi, Ohio”. | 《噢嗨 俄亥俄》的主持人 |
[17:30] | Check local listings. | 留意地方台节目表 |
[17:32] | This is Patricia Wellons, from the I.N.S. | 这位是移民局的帕特丽夏·威伦斯 |
[17:34] | Oh, hi. It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:36] | – I’m being deported. – What? | -我被遣返了 -什么 |
[17:37] | But Joy and her fiance are so in love. | 但是乔依和她的未婚夫可恩爱了 |
[17:39] | I know he’s a homeless man. | 我知道他是个流浪汉 |
[17:41] | But that’s what makes it so… so heartwarming. | 所以才令这爱情 温暖人心 |
[17:44] | Thanks for trying, but it’s over. | 多谢帮忙 已经没戏了 |
[17:46] | No, I’m not gonna let this be over. | 不行 我不允许没戏 |
[17:48] | No, me either. I mean, I’ll marry her myself, if that’s what it takes. | 我也不允许 实在没办法的话 我娶她 |
[17:53] | I can’t stand her, but I still want her to stay. | 我受不了她 可我依然希望她能留下 |
[17:56] | She gets me. | 她懂我 |
[17:59] | Listen, Joy may not be married, | 听我说 乔依虽然没嫁个美国老公 |
[18:01] | but she has deep ties to this country… us. | 但她已经和美国密不可分了 和我们密不可分 |
[18:04] | You know, and in a lot of ways, | 在很多方面 |
[18:05] | our friendship is stronger than any marriage. | 我们的友谊比婚姻还要牢固 |
[18:07] | I mean, we’ve been together longer than | 我们做好友的时间长过 |
[18:09] | all four of my marriages combined. | 我四次婚姻的总和 |
[18:12] | – It’s five. – Five. | -五次 -五次婚姻 |
[18:15] | Shoot, I always forget Ernie Hudson. | 见鬼 我总是忘记厄尼·哈德森[男演员] |
[18:20] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[18:21] | If you deport Joy, you’ll break us up. | 如果你遣返乔依 就把这个家拆散了 |
[18:24] | You all live here together? | 你们一起住这里吗 |
[18:26] | We certainly do. We’re like sisters. | 当然了 我们是好姐妹 |
[18:31] | You know, my girlfriends and I often joke | 我和好姐妹们也常开玩笑说 |
[18:32] | about living together and having our husbands come visit. | 大家住一起 让老公来串门 |
[18:35] | But you ladies are doing it. | 可你们却做到了 |
[18:37] | I admire that. | 我很羡慕你们 |
[18:38] | So you’ll get me a green card? | 那么 你愿意给我绿卡吗 |
[18:40] | – No. – Oh, can’t you just let her… | -不行 -帮帮忙吧 |
[18:42] | Okay, what I will do is give you an extension | 不过我会给你一个宽限期 |
[18:44] | so that you have more time to file an appeal | 你可以有更多的时间上诉 |
[18:46] | to stay here legally. | 通过合法途径留下来 |
[18:47] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:52] | You know, you ladies really have something special here. | 知道吗 你们的感情真是不一般 |
[18:58] | Oh, Joy. | 乔依 |
[19:01] | I’ve had some time to think, | 经过一段时间考虑后 |
[19:03] | and I can’t go through with this sham marriage. | 我觉得自己没法维持虚假的婚姻 |
[19:06] | When I get married, I want it to be for real. | 如果我结婚 我希望是真正的婚姻 |
[19:09] | For love. | 为爱结合 |
[19:11] | Hush, Vibrato! I told her! | 别多嘴 “颤音” 我告诉她了 |
[19:16] | It’s funny because she can’t even hang on to a homeless man! | 太搞笑了 她连个流浪汉都搞不定 |