时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What the hell is all this stuff? | 这些东西是怎么回事 |
[00:04] | You had to date a cop, didn’t you? | 你不跟警察拍拖会死啊 |
[00:09] | I’m in frickin’ jail! | 老娘还蹲着班房呢 |
[00:12] | Elka, I’m gonna be blunt. | 爱尔卡 我就直说了吧 |
[00:13] | The State has a very solid case against you. | 控方拥有的确凿证据对你很不利 |
[00:15] | So you want me to pretend to be senile? | 这么说 你让我扮老年痴呆 |
[00:17] | This is a hearing to determine if the defendant | 此听证会将判定被告 |
[00:19] | is competent to stand trial. | 是否具备受审能力 |
[00:21] | For the defense, we have the very capable Kirk Stark. | 辩方律师是 金牌大状科克·斯塔克 |
[00:25] | – Good afternoon, Counselor. – Good afternoon, Judge. | -下午好 辩方律师 -下午好 法官大人 |
[00:28] | It is now. | 现在感觉很好 |
[00:31] | If I get an all-female jury, I’ve got it made. | 如果陪审团是个三八连 我就高枕无忧了 |
[00:37] | In a Situation Comedy there are two separate, | 在情景喜剧中 有两个独立的 |
[00:39] | but equally important stories. | 但同等重要的故事 |
[00:41] | The “A” Story, which is about the comic adventures of characters. | 故事A中 讲述角色喜剧性色彩的历险 |
[00:45] | And the “B” Story, which is the same thing, but shorter. | 故事B中 讲述同样的内容 只是简短些 |
[00:49] | These are those stories. | 故事开始了 |
[00:52] | 凯霍加县法院 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基公诉案 法庭审理42 | |
[00:57] | Elka, how you doing? You nervous? | 爱尔卡 你还好吗 紧张吗 |
[00:59] | I’m too screwed to be nervous. | 我已经怕到不会紧张了 |
[01:03] | Oh, now, come on. | 振作点 |
[01:04] | Let’s just be positive. | 乐观点吧 |
[01:06] | How? | 怎么个乐观法 |
[01:07] | They caught me red-handed with stolen mafia loot. | 我和满屋子黑帮贼赃被逮个人赃并获 |
[01:10] | True. But your lawyer is irresistible to women, | 没错 但你的律师迷死女人不偿命 |
[01:13] | and we have six female jurors. | 陪审团有六名是女性 |
[01:17] | Okay, people. | 好了 各位 |
[01:18] | We continue with case number 10421. | 继续审理案件10421号 |
[01:21] | The People vs. Elka Ostrovsky. | 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基公诉案 |
[01:23] | And we know Judge Lesser has the hots for your lawyer. | 而且莱瑟法官对你的律师也很来电 |
[01:27] | Everybody have a good weekend? | 大家周末愉快吗 |
[01:29] | Kirk? | 科克 |
[01:33] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[01:34] | What did you do to that beautiful face? | 你怎么把自己漂亮的小脸蛋变成这丑样了 |
[01:39] | I told him, softball is an ugly man’s sport. | 我警告他了 垒球是丑男运动 |
[01:44] | – I was expecting a bunt. – What’s wrong with you? | -我本想来一个触击球 -你什么毛病 |
[01:46] | Nobody bunts in softball. | 垒球里哪有什么触击球 |
[01:50] | – This happened yesterday? – That’s right. | -这是昨天的事吗 -是的 |
[01:53] | I thought you said you were going to your mother’s house. | 你不是说要去你妈家吗 |
[01:58] | I mean, as so many men do… | 很多男人都会这样 |
[01:59] | After church… | 去完教堂后 |
[02:01] | On Sundays. | 大礼拜天的 |
[02:04] | May I see you in chambers? | 我可以去你办公室陈述吗 |
[02:06] | Cynthia? | 辛西娅 |
[02:07] | It’s “Your Honor”. | 请叫我”法官大人” |
[02:09] | And no, you may not. | 不行 我不批准 |
[02:12] | I’m gonna need a minute to process all this. | 我需要些时间消化这个打击 |
[02:14] | So sit your lying, hideous face down! | 别让我见到你这张谎话连篇的丑脸 |
[02:30] | – It’s all over. – No, maybe not. | -我完蛋了 -也许有希望 |
[02:32] | Check out juror number eight. | 快看八号陪审员 |
[02:38] | Oh, sure. The nerd. | 是啊 呆瓜 |
[02:40] | Haven’t you seen him looking at you? | 没见他看你的眼神吗 |
[02:42] | I have had the feeling that someone was | 我是有感觉 有人… |
[02:45] | mentally undressing me. | 在意淫为我宽衣解带 |
[02:46] | But for me that’s not unusual. | 但对我来说这是家常便饭啦 |
[02:51] | Well, trust me. It’s him. | 相信我 准是他 |
[02:53] | So all you have to do is flirt, | 你只需要跟他调情就行 |
[02:56] | and maybe he’ll feel sorry for you and vote to acquit. | 也许他会怜香惜玉 投无罪票 |
[02:59] | It works with speeding tickets. | 这招对付超速罚单挺管用的 |
[03:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:03] | You know, I’ve never been pulled over. | 我从来没被警察叫停过 |
[03:05] | Because girls like you don’t speed, dear. | 像你这样的女人是不会超速的 |
[03:07] | But girls like me don’t know anything else. | 像我这样的女人 就是喜欢刺激 |
[03:11] | Well, all you have to do is turn one juror. | 你只需要搞定一个陪审员就行 |
[03:16] | Done, and done. | 手到擒来 |
[03:20] | Butterscotch, do your stuff. | 奶油糖 大显神通吧 |
[03:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:34] | I’ve moved on. | 我恢复状态了 |
[03:36] | But I am in no mood to play, | 但本法官心情欠佳 |
[03:37] | so nobody better waste my time. | 各位利索点 别耽误时间 |
[03:39] | The case of People vs. Elka Ostrovsky | 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基公诉案 |
[03:42] | is now in session. | 现在开庭 |
[03:58] | 俄亥俄州长府 俄亥俄州 首府哥伦布市 | |
[04:02] | There. | 好了 |
[04:03] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[04:05] | You are amazing. | 你太出色了 |
[04:07] | I know you’re talking to your reflection. | 我知道你是夸镜中的自己 |
[04:09] | But I’ll take the compliment. | 我就当夸我手艺好了 |
[04:11] | Now, where are my smart glasses? | 我的睿智眼镜在哪儿 |
[04:13] | – The ones without the lenses? – Yes. | -没有镜片的那副吗 -是的 |
[04:15] | Getting an interview with the Governor’s wife was quite a coup for me. | 采访州长夫人对我来说可是大突破 |
[04:17] | And I want to look like a serious journalist. | 我得像个正儿八经的记者才行 |
[04:19] | Well, I don’t think she’s gonna be that challenging. | 我不觉得她有多大挑战性 |
[04:21] | She seems a little blonde to me. | 我感觉她不属于智慧型 |
[04:24] | Yeah, I see what you mean. | 是啊 我懂你的意思 |
[04:25] | Highlights on, but nobody’s home. | 亮丽登场 无人欣赏 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna see if I can get any news about Elka’s trial. | 我去看看爱尔卡的案子有没有消息 |
[04:33] | Ah, Victoria Chase. | 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[04:34] | – Heather Shaw. – Oh, it’s so nice to meet you. | -海瑟·肖 -认识您很荣幸 |
[04:37] | I’m a big fan of your husband’s. | 我可是你先生的支持者 |
[04:38] | And you make such a handsome couple. | 你们夫妻可帅气了 |
[04:40] | Okay, look Vicky. | 好了 维利 |
[04:41] | We can do this two ways. | 两条路任你选 |
[04:42] | We can keep up the goo-ga-ga, and coast like merry idiots, | 我们可以继续哼哼哈哈 走白痴欢乐路线 |
[04:46] | or we can grow a pair and admit it. | 或者放下虚伪 勇敢承认 |
[04:47] | We’re both in this to manipulate | 我们录节目就是为了愚弄 |
[04:49] | the poor saps we call, “The people.” | 可怜的傻瓜们 我们称之为”群众” |
[04:52] | Go on. | 继续 |
[04:54] | America might not know about the First Family of Ohio now. | 美国的群众现在对俄州第一家庭还不太了解 |
[04:57] | But if I got anything to do with it, they will. | 但如果我出手 他们就了解了 |
[05:00] | You just wanna be famous. | 你只是想出名 |
[05:02] | Dear God, I finally understand politics. | 上帝啊 我终于搞懂政治了 |
[05:06] | Well, we’ve got a long ways to go. | 任重道远 |
[05:07] | Right now, we’re completely unknown outside Ohio. | 现在 出了俄州就没人认识我们了 |
[05:10] | Even right next door to that bleeding abscess people call Indiana. | 甚至隔壁所谓的”印第安纳”脓包州都不认识我们 |
[05:14] | But while Charles is only Governor now… | 虽说今日查尔斯只是州长 |
[05:16] | Who knows where he could end up. | 谁知日后会如何飞黄腾达 |
[05:18] | If you play his cards right. I mean, look at Sarah Palin. | 有你这位贤内助啊 看人家莎拉·佩林 |
[05:20] | Now that woman knows marketing. | 那个婆娘绝对是炒作高手 |
[05:22] | Fat chance getting my nitwit of a teenage daughter on | 我就没能耐把自家十几岁的傻闺女 |
[05:24] | “Dancing with the Stars”. | 弄上《与星共舞》 |
[05:25] | 佩林有个做未婚妈妈的女儿 曾上此节目 | |
[05:27] | Well, maybe if she gets pregnant. | 也许你女儿怀孕就有希望了 |
[05:29] | Mm, knock wood. | 祈求好运吧 |
[05:31] | You know, I am not without ambition in my field, either. | 告诉你 我对事业也是有野心的 |
[05:35] | Just yesterday, someone told me | 就在昨天 有人对我说 |
[05:36] | that I had the legs for Fox News. | 我的长腿适合上福克斯新闻 |
[05:39] | Well that’s one of the highest compliments you can get in journalism. | 这可是搞新闻这行能得到的最大恭维呀 |
[05:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:43] | So let’s use each other to get to the top. | 我们互相利用来达到目的吧 |
[05:45] | In Hollywood, we call that friendship. | 在好莱坞 我们管这个叫友谊 |
[05:49] | So we are campaigning against illiteracy, right? | 竞选纲领是致力于减少失学率 对吗 |
[05:52] | Or childhood obesity. | 或是儿童肥胖 |
[05:53] | I’m waiting to see which one polls better. | 我在等待民意调查的结果 |
[05:55] | In fact, I’m waiting for the numbers to get in. | 事实上 我正等着数字结果呢 |
[05:56] | Let me see what’s going on. What’s going on? | 我看看是怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[06:01] | I just got a bunch of texts from Mel. | 梅梅给我发了一些短信 |
[06:03] | “Elka’s about to take the stand.” | “爱尔卡要作证了 |
[06:05] | “I’m not supposed to text in court.” | 我不该在法庭上发短信 |
[06:06] | “Here comes the bailiff, he’s taking my cell ph…” | 法警来了 他没收了我的手…” |
[06:10] | That’s the end of the transmission. | 到这里就没有了 |
[06:11] | Oh, damn. | 见鬼 |
[06:12] | Well, this story better be good if it’s making us miss all of that. | 这报道不火就亏了 害我们错过了庭审 |
[06:15] | The poll is in. | 民意结果出来了 |
[06:17] | It’s childhood obesity over illiteracy. | 儿童肥胖胜过了失学率问题 |
[06:19] | They probably couldn’t read the poll question. | 文盲估计读不懂调查问卷 |
[06:21] | Tell the dumb kid to go home and send in the fatty. | 叫傻小子回家 让胖小子进来 |
[06:25] | Hey, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[06:26] | You’re Joy Scroggs, the eyebrow queen. | 乔依·斯克罗格 修眉女王 |
[06:28] | You did Oprah’s arch. | 你给奥普拉修眉的 |
[06:30] | I’m not at liberty to say, but trust me, | 我无权奉告 但相信我 |
[06:31] | if I were at liberty to say, my answer would certainly not be, | 如果我有权奉告 答案肯定不会是 |
[06:33] | “I’m not at liberty to say.” | “我无权奉告” |
[06:35] | I like the way you evade. It’s nice, it’s sexy. | 我喜欢你回避问题的方式 有品 够味儿 |
[06:38] | Would you be willing to do my husband’s brows? | 你愿意帮我先生修眉毛吗 |
[06:40] | Or should I say brow? | 应该说是修毛才对 |
[06:42] | Oh, tragedy. | 太悲剧了 |
[06:43] | Walking hair ball. | 行走的毛线团 |
[06:46] | Well, it’s very manly. | 很有男人味 |
[06:48] | Oh, let’s not sugarcoat it. We’re not getting within 50 miles of D.C. | 别说漂亮话了 额头上有这俩头皮屑收集器 |
[06:51] | with these dandruff-catchers on his forehead. | 我们别指望能进军华府 |
[06:55] | So if you’d be willing to trim back these hedges | 如果你愿意修理这两道篱笆 |
[06:57] | you can name your price. | 随你开价 |
[07:00] | Well, actually, instead of money I could use some help. | 其实吧 我不要钱 我要你帮个忙 |
[07:02] | You see, I’m having some green card problems | 我申请绿卡遇到些问题 |
[07:04] | and your influence… | 以您的影响 |
[07:04] | Hey, buddy, look at you! | 小家伙 看看你 |
[07:08] | You call this obese? This is husky at best. | 你管这叫肥胖吗 这叫结实 |
[07:11] | Now you go find me a fatter kid or a smaller shirt. | 你要么给我找个肥小孩 要么找件小点的衣服 |
[07:14] | Now. Have you seen the buffet table? | 快去 你有看到自助餐桌吗 |
[07:21] | 凯霍加县法院 公诉爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基一案 法庭审理43 | |
[07:24] | Please state your name. | 请报上姓名 |
[07:25] | Elka Ostrovsky. | 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[07:27] | I’m single. | 我单身 |
[07:30] | Very single. | 终极单身女 |
[07:34] | A capricorn. | 摩羯座 |
[07:35] | And I love nights curled up with a book, | 我喜欢在夜晚抱着书蜷成一团 |
[07:38] | and a special someone. | 身边有意中人相伴 |
[07:47] | Actually, it was my late husband’s wishes | 事实上 窝藏贼赃 |
[07:50] | that the stolen items remain hidden. | 是我亡夫的意思 |
[07:53] | I’m powerless in the presence of a real man. | 在真男人面前 我只有乖乖顺从的份儿 |
[08:00] | I used to be, too. | 我也曾这样 |
[08:04] | Mrs. Ostrovsky, | 奥斯特洛夫斯基太太 |
[08:05] | you continued to honor your late husband’s wishes after his passing? | 在你先生去世后 你依然尊重他的遗愿吗 |
[08:08] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[08:10] | Those were not easy years. | 那些年头可不容易 |
[08:13] | So, so alone. | 寂寞孤单冷 |
[08:16] | So in need of comfort. | 极度需要安慰 |
[08:22] | Juror number eight, are you okay? | 八号陪审员 你没事吧 |
[08:27] | You seem to be breathing heavy. | 看起来呼吸困难的样子 |
[08:30] | It’s creepy and distracting. | 让人心里发毛兼反胃 |
[08:33] | Doing fine, your honor. | 我没事 法官大人 |
[08:35] | Just fine. | 没事 |
[08:37] | And the witness may continue… | 证人可以继续作供 |
[08:41] | As long as she likes. | 她想作多久都行 |
[08:53] | Wow, it sounds like the prosecution has a pretty strong case. | 听起来检方的证据对你很不利啊 |
[08:56] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[08:58] | – You don’t seem very upset. – Right? | -你看来并没六神无主啊 -就是啊 |
[09:00] | I mean, the case goes to the jury tomorrow. | 明天陪审团就要裁决了 |
[09:02] | She keeps saying she’s got an ace up her sleeve. | 她一直说自己有王牌在手 |
[09:04] | Not an ace. | 不是王牌 |
[09:06] | A letter. | 是信 |
[09:08] | From juror number eight. | 八号陪审员给我的 |
[09:12] | “Meet me in the second floor broom closet tomorrow before court.” | “明天开庭前 二楼杂物室见 |
[09:15] | “I’ll have my driver drop me off a little early.” | 我会叫司机早点送我去” |
[09:18] | Your driver? | 有司机啊 |
[09:19] | He sounds rich. | 听起来像有钱佬 |
[09:21] | On the other hand, how rich could he be | 话说回来 连陪审义务都躲不掉 |
[09:22] | if he couldn’t get off jury duty? | 能有钱到哪里去 |
[09:25] | You’re seriously going to go into a broom closet with a juror? | 你真打算和陪审员在杂物室幽会吗 |
[09:28] | Isn’t that jury tampering? | 这不是干扰陪审团吗 |
[09:30] | It is if you’re doing it right. | 做对了才会干扰 |
[09:34] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[09:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:36] | Flirting with the guy was your idea. | 跟他调情可是你的主意 |
[09:38] | Yeah, but I meant just flirting. | 我只是说调情而已 |
[09:41] | And you could get into trouble. | 你会惹上大麻烦的 |
[09:42] | I say avoid the jury tampering | 我认为不要干扰陪审团 |
[09:44] | and just pray for a light sentence. | 然后祈求轻判 |
[09:46] | I don’t need prayer. | 我不需要祈求 |
[09:47] | I’ve got my broom closet. | 我有杂物室呢 |
[09:51] | Broom closet? Both of you standing? | 杂物室 老头老太站着开搞 |
[09:53] | I object. Morally and logistically. | 我反对 道德上和逻辑上都反对 |
[09:57] | How far are you willing to go? | 你打算牺牲到什么程度 |
[09:59] | Oh, pretty far. I’m desperate. | 不设下限 我走投无路了 |
[10:03] | Also, it’s been a while. | 再说了 我也有段时间没被滋润了 |
[10:08] | 凯霍加县法院 杂物室 | |
[10:21] | Justice has been serviced. | 正义已经得到了”满足” |
[10:28] | I wonder how long the jury will deliberate. | 不知道陪审团多久才有结果 |
[10:29] | Doesn’t matter to me. | 我不在乎 |
[10:31] | Did you… | 你是不是… |
[10:33] | I met with a certain juror on a subject of mutual interest. | 基于互惠互利的宗旨 我与某陪审员会晤了 |
[10:40] | I have important breaking news and it’s not even about me. | 我有个重要的爆炸性新闻 主角不是我 |
[10:43] | Have you heard something about the trial? | 知道庭审的结果了吗 |
[10:44] | It’s about Joy. | 是关于乔依的 |
[10:46] | – You’re the Governor’s hooker. – What? | -你是州长招的妓女 -什么 |
[10:48] | Well, there’s a picture of you on his lap, | 有你在他大腿上的照片为证 |
[10:50] | it’s the lead story on Channel Seven’s website. | 这是七频道网站上的头条新闻 |
[10:53] | “Gov in photo scandal with mystery straddler?” | “神秘女跨骑照曝光 州长身陷艳照门” |
[10:56] | Well, I had to sit on top of him for leverage. | 我只能那样坐着才能保持平衡 |
[10:58] | I practically needed a chain saw to thin those brows, | 我就差用锯子去对付那团杂毛了 |
[11:01] | I had to use a number seven tweezers. | 我连七号镊子都用上了 |
[11:04] | If you were in the business, you’d know how extreme that was. | 如果你做这行 就会知道情况有多严重 |
[11:07] | God, this is terrible. What am I gonna do? | 天啊 这太恐怖了 我该怎么办 |
[11:09] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[11:10] | You can’t see your face. | 看不到脸 |
[11:11] | Oh, it’s her all right. Look at the hand. | 她跑不掉的 看那双手 |
[11:13] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:16] | – What about my hand? – It looks like a man hand. | -我的手怎么了 -像双男人手 |
[11:20] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 才不像呢 |
[11:21] | It’s just the angle of the picture. My hand is foreshortened. | 是角度问题 我的手离镜头近显得特别大 |
[11:24] | Does that mean it looks like a dude’s? | 意思不就是看起来是男人手吗 |
[11:26] | Come on. Look at her legs. | 拜托 看她的腿 |
[11:28] | That’s obviously not a man’s leg. | 很明显这不是男人的腿 |
[11:30] | Yes, those belong to a beautiful, sexy woman. | 这长腿绝对属于美丽性感的女士 |
[11:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:34] | Who will reveal her steamy affair with the Governor | 此女士将在我的节目《噢嗨 俄亥俄》中 |
[11:35] | on my show, “Oh, hi, Ohio.” | 大爆与州长的偷腥史 |
[11:39] | But you know I’m just plucking his eyebrows. | 可你知道我只是在替他拔眉毛而已 |
[11:41] | Well, that’s not what it looks like. | 这照片看起来不像 |
[11:42] | Oh, please say that you’re his hooker. | 拜托你就承认是他叫的鸡吧 |
[11:44] | No, then I’ll never get my green card. | 不行 那样我的绿卡就完了 |
[11:47] | I’ll go on your show and tell the truth. | 我会上你节目讲出事实 |
[11:48] | The truth? | 事实 |
[11:49] | Well, my viewers deserve better than that. | 我的观众想听的可不是事实 |
[11:52] | Hasn’t the Governor’s office said anything yet? | 州长办公室还没作出回应吗 |
[11:54] | No, not a word. | 什么也没说 |
[11:55] | So I could own this story if you’d just play ball. | 你仗义的话 这就是我的独家新闻 |
[11:58] | Like a dude. | 是爷们儿就该仗义 |
[12:01] | No, and that’s final. | 不行 别想了 |
[12:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[12:06] | the jury has reached a verdict. | 陪审团已经有了裁决 |
[12:09] | What did I say about looking at me? | 不是说了别看我吗 |
[12:12] | That messed up face is freaking me out. | 这张烂脸真是把我恶心得半死 |
[12:27] | We the jury find the defendant, Elka Ostrovsky… | 陪审团裁定被告 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[12:30] | Watch me act surprised. | 看我假装惊讶 |
[12:32] | Guilty. | 罪名成立 |
[12:34] | What? | 什么 |
[12:38] | Defendant will remain free on bail until sentencing. | 在判决前 被告可以被保释在外 |
[12:41] | And defense counsel will be responsible | 被告律师将承担 |
[12:43] | for all ancillary court costs, including, but not limited, | 所有相关法庭费用 包括且不限于 |
[12:46] | to the $800 the court spent on this damn weave. | 本庭为这头烂卷发支付的八百块 |
[12:54] | Now don’t panic. | 别慌 |
[12:55] | The judge still has a lot of discretion when it comes to sentencing. | 到判决时 法官还是可以酌情处理的 |
[12:58] | Now if you’ll all testify on her behalf, | 如果你们做她的品行证人 |
[13:00] | and I’ll turn on the charm. | 加上我的美男魅力 |
[13:01] | Is it possible your face has gotten even less attractive? | 你的脸是不是变得更难看了 |
[13:04] | It has? | 有吗 |
[13:06] | Oh, damn. | 见鬼 |
[13:07] | I think I’m having an allergic reaction to the salve. | 我想我对药膏过敏 |
[13:10] | Are you… crying? | 你在 哭吗 |
[13:12] | Some of it is my stitches weeping. But… | 我的缝针有渗出现象 但是 |
[13:15] | Yeah, I am a little upset. | 没错 我是有点难过啦 |
[13:17] | Women are being so mean to me. | 最近女人们都对我刻薄恶毒 |
[13:19] | Nobody’s opening a door, | 没人为我开门 |
[13:20] | or holding an elevator. | 没人按住电梯等我 |
[13:22] | I had to tear open my own sugar packet at Starbuck’s! | 在星巴克 我还得自己撕开糖包 |
[13:26] | I need a moment. | 我需要一个人静静 |
[13:28] | What went wrong? | 出什么问题了 |
[13:29] | I thought you tampered with juror number eight. | 你不是”干扰”了八号陪审员吗 |
[13:31] | I tampered the heck out of him. | 我把他”干扰”得可彻底了 |
[13:34] | Oh, there he is now. Let’s go get him. | 他来了 找他算账 |
[13:37] | – You! – I thought you liked her. | -你这家伙 -你不是喜欢她吗 |
[13:39] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:43] | Sorry, he’s having a little episode. | 抱歉 他有点小情况 |
[13:45] | It happens from time to time. | 时不时地会发作下 |
[13:47] | What do you mean, “An episode?” | 小情况是什么意思 |
[13:48] | He suffers from a condition called | 他身患一种疾病叫 |
[13:50] | “Transient Global Amnesia.” | “短暂性全面遗忘症” |
[13:52] | If he gets over-stimulated, | 如果他受到过度刺激 |
[13:53] | he loses his short-term memory for a while. | 就会丧失短期记忆 |
[13:56] | Something must have gotten him excited this morning and triggered it. | 一定是今早受到了兴奋的刺激 诱发了病症 |
[14:01] | He forgot everything? | 他把一切都忘记了 |
[14:03] | Everything that happened between breakfast and lunch. | 忘了早餐与午餐之间的一切事情 |
[14:06] | You poor bow-tied son-of-a-gun. | 你这个可怜的领结猴崽子 |
[14:09] | You don’t even know what you had. | 你都不知道自己享受过什么神仙待遇 |
[14:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:27] | You couldn’t sleep either? | 你也睡不着吗 |
[14:29] | I’m still trying to figure out | 我还在琢磨 |
[14:30] | what I’m gonna say at Elka’s sentencing hearing. | 该在爱尔卡的判决听证会上说什么 |
[14:32] | I’m so scared for her. | 我好担心她 |
[14:33] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[14:35] | It’s so hard to believe that | 真难相信 |
[14:36] | they could actually send her to jail. | 她真有可能会坐牢 |
[14:38] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[14:40] | Prison. | 监狱 |
[14:41] | It’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[14:43] | Well, not always. | 也并非总是很可怕 |
[14:46] | On Edge of Tomorrow, when Honor St. Raven | 《明日边缘》里 欧娜·圣瑞雯 |
[14:48] | went in for double murder, | 因双重谋杀坐牢时 |
[14:51] | she was released after six weeks | 六周后就被释放了 |
[14:52] | for saving the warden’s children from an axe murderess. | 因为她从斧头女狂魔手中 救了典狱长的孩子 |
[14:55] | And not only that, | 不止如此 |
[14:56] | she earned a degree in Advanced Bionics | 她还获得了耶鲁大学 |
[14:58] | from the Yale University of Correspondence. | 函授的高级仿生学学位 |
[15:01] | So sometimes prison is just what you make of it. | 只要肯努力 监狱生活也挺滋润的 |
[15:05] | Elka’s gonna be there more than six weeks. | 爱尔卡可不止坐六周的牢 |
[15:07] | Ah, well then she can get two degrees. | 那她可以拿两个学位了 |
[15:10] | Sorry. I joke when I’m scared. | 抱歉 我害怕的时候就会开玩笑 |
[15:13] | I guess I figure that if I act as if | 我只是觉得如果我装作 |
[15:15] | it isn’t serious, maybe it won’t be. | 事态不严重 便真的不严重了 |
[15:18] | Unfortunately, it is. | 不幸的是 很严重 |
[15:20] | You too, huh? | 你也睡不着啊 |
[15:21] | I keep picturing Elka | 我不断想着爱尔卡 |
[15:22] | alone in a cold, dark cell. | 被独自关在又冷又黑的牢房的画面 |
[15:25] | But that image has lost its happy glow for me. | 这画面都不再如以前那样令我雀跃了 |
[15:30] | You know, if none of us can sleep I bet Elka’s still up. | 既然我们睡不着 爱尔卡肯定也醒着 |
[15:33] | Her light’s still on. | 她房里的灯还亮着 |
[15:34] | She’s probably going crazy with anxiety. | 她可能都愁到快发疯了 |
[15:36] | Pour her a cup of tea, I’ll go get her. | 给她倒杯茶 我去找她 |
[15:39] | What a day. | 真是够呛的一天 |
[15:41] | Elka getting convicted, | 爱尔卡被裁定有罪 |
[15:42] | and you literally man-handling the Governor. | 而你对州长下了”毒手”[男人手] |
[15:46] | God, I could use that as a lead-in to my story. | 老天 我可以用这句作为报道的开场白 |
[15:48] | There is no story. | 没有报道 |
[15:51] | I just wish I could get the Governor’s office | 我只希望在被人认出 |
[15:53] | to return my phone calls | 因此被遣返前 |
[15:54] | before someone ID’s me and I get deported. | 州长办公室能回我电话 |
[15:56] | Now, see, this is why you have to strike first. | 所以你才应该先发制人 |
[15:58] | Now let me get your story out. | 让我报道这件事 |
[16:00] | Tell the world about the Governor’s “sex for amnesty” scheme. | 将州长逼你”献身换绿卡”的阴谋公诸于世 |
[16:04] | There was no “sex for amnesty” scheme. | 没有什么”献身换绿卡”的阴谋 |
[16:07] | Mostly because I didn’t think of it fast enough. | 主要还是怪我脑子转得太慢 |
[16:10] | Why can’t I just say I was plucking his brows? | 我照实说是在给他拔眉不行吗 |
[16:12] | Well, why say that when I can turn you into something much better. | 我的版本对你多有利啊 为何要照实说 |
[16:15] | A celebrity victim. | 政要的受害人会一举成名 |
[16:17] | Now say what you will about our country, | 这个国家无论怎样 |
[16:19] | but we do not deport our celebrities. | 都不会遣返名人的 |
[16:21] | No, at worst, we exile them to reality shows. | 最糟的结果 也就是流放到真人秀里 |
[16:26] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[16:28] | Elka’s gone. | 爱尔卡走了 |
[16:29] | Well, where did she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[16:30] | I don’t know, but she’s gone and she left a note. | 我不知道 她走了 留了个字条给我们 |
[16:32] | What’s it say? | 写了些什么 |
[16:33] | “I’m gone.” | 「我走了」 |
[16:35] | That’s it? | 就这句吗 |
[16:37] | “P. S. Sorry to go without saying good-bye, | 「又及 抱歉不辞而别 |
[16:39] | but when I realized my sentence depended on | 但当我意识到我的判决取决于 |
[16:41] | whatever half-baked testimony you three bird-brains cooked up, | 你们仨笨蛋随口胡诌的半吊子证词时 |
[16:44] | I decided to take my chances and light out for the territory.” | 我决定冒险一试 三十六计跑路为上」 |
[16:48] | What’s that? “Light out for the territory?” | “三十六计跑路为上”是什么意思 |
[16:50] | It means she went West. | 意思是她向西跑了 |
[16:52] | “P.P.S. There’s more internet pictures | 「又又及 网上曝光了更多 |
[16:54] | of the Governor getting off with Lady French Fry.” | 州长在”薯条手”下的销魂照」 |
[16:57] | Oh, my god, no. | 天呐 不会吧 |
[16:59] | Lady French Fry. | “薯条手” |
[17:00] | That’s a new one. | 有新意 |
[17:01] | “P.P.P.S. Joy, I may not see you again, | 「又又又及 乔依 我可能再见不着你了 |
[17:04] | and I’ve been sitting on “Lady French Fry” for a week. | “薯条手”已经憋在我心中一礼拜了」 |
[17:07] | I had to get it off my chest. | 我不得不直舒胸臆 |
[17:08] | If you had a chest, you’d know what I mean.” | 如果你有胸的话 就会明白我的意思 |
[17:13] | She loved to insult my chest. | 她喜欢拿我的胸开涮 |
[17:15] | And my hair. | 以及我的头发 |
[17:16] | And my inability to hold on to a man. | 我留不住男人 |
[17:19] | And my intelligence. | 笑我笨 |
[17:21] | And my morals. | 说我品行不端 |
[17:24] | She’s like a mother to me. | 她就像我妈妈一样 |
[17:27] | You don’t think she’s actually gone west, do you? | 你们觉得她真往西跑了吗 |
[17:30] | What state is west of Ohio? | 俄州西边是哪个州 |
[17:33] | I wanna say Maryland. | 是马里兰州吗[东面] |
[17:37] | Well, she’s out there somewhere, | 她在外面某处 |
[17:38] | and we have to find her before the police do. | 我们得抢在警察前找到她 |
[17:41] | Where would she go to hide out? | 她会躲到哪里去呢 |
[17:49] | If you’re back here, who’s driving the wagon? | 既然你坐在后面 那是谁在驾马车呀 |
[17:52] | The horse, naturally. | 当然是马了 |
[17:53] | Relax thyself. | 放轻松 |
[17:55] | She knows the way. | 马儿知道路 |
[17:58] | So where we’re going, | 我们去的地方 |
[18:00] | I’m completely cut off from the outside world? | 完全与世隔绝了吗 |
[18:03] | Indeed. | 正是 |
[18:06] | Works for me. | 求之不得 |