时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Your wedding day | 你们的婚礼之日 |
[00:06] | is an occasion of great joy. | 将会洋溢着欢乐与喜悦 |
[00:09] | Nothing gives more hope for the future | 没什么比此情此景更能给人希望 |
[00:12] | than a young bride walking down the aisle | 年轻的新娘 踏着红毯走向圣坛 |
[00:14] | with the blush of innocence on her cheek, | 脸颊飞上几抹纯真的红晕 |
[00:17] | joining hands with the groom, | 与同样年轻 |
[00:19] | eager and nervous, barely more than a boy himself. | 期盼而又紧张的新郎携手而立 |
[00:27] | You know, I’m gonna call a timeout right now. | 不如我们先打住一下吧 |
[00:31] | I realize that you wanted me to talk to you | 我明白你们希望婚前谈话的内容 |
[00:33] | like any young couple about to get married, | 能和其他年轻夫妇一样 |
[00:35] | but given your… “life experience,” | 但鉴于你们的 “人生经历” |
[00:40] | maybe we can skip over a few things. | 有些部分我们就略过不提吧 |
[00:42] | No, we want you to go completely by the books. | 不 我们希望你完全按照规矩来 |
[00:45] | We want this to feel like the first time. | 我们希望这就像初次结婚一样 |
[00:47] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[00:49] | Okay. Well, the next thing I usually discuss | 好吧 通常接下来我该讨论 |
[00:51] | is the wedding night. | 关于新婚之夜的问题 |
[00:53] | You know, family planning and such. | 你们懂的 育儿计划之类的 |
[00:57] | You got any questions there? | 你们有什么问题吗 |
[00:59] | No. We’re good in that area. | 没有 这方面我们已经很资”深”了 |
[01:02] | All right, well, what kind of ceremony did you have in mind? | 好吧 那你们想要一个什么样的婚礼呢 |
[01:05] | Uh, something simple, tasteful. | 简单而又有品位的 |
[01:07] | I had a thought… | 我有个想法… |
[01:09] | Ooh, no, you didn’t. No, uh… | 不 你没有 没有 |
[01:12] | I’m gonna give you the advice I give all grooms | 关于婚礼计划 我给所有新郎 |
[01:15] | when it comes to wedding planning. | 都是同样的建议 |
[01:18] | Go limp. | 由着她 |
[01:20] | Not one part of this day is about you. | 婚礼这天的主角可不是你 |
[01:22] | – All I was trying to say… – Okay, see, | -我只是想说… -听听 |
[01:24] | there’s that word “I” again. | 你又在强调”我”了 |
[01:27] | That’s gonna cause you nothing but trouble. | 你这样只会惹麻烦的 |
[01:29] | And whatever you do, when speaking to your bride, | 无论如何 跟新娘子说话的时候 |
[01:33] | never use the word “relax” | 千万别说”放轻松”这个词 |
[01:35] | or refer to anything as being “not that big a deal.” | 以及任何带”没什么大不了的”意思的话 |
[01:39] | But the music… | 但是音乐… |
[01:41] | Okay. But, you see, Fred, | 行了 听着 弗雷德 |
[01:42] | really, come on now. | 说真的 还没开窍吗 |
[01:46] | You know that little part of your mind that makes judgments, | 你脑子里爱指手画脚的那一部分 |
[01:50] | that thinks that, “oh, this is dumb” | 喜欢说”这也太蠢了” |
[01:52] | or “that’s unnecessary”? | 或者”这个完全没必要” |
[01:54] | I want you to turn that off right now. | 我劝你现在就让它歇菜 |
[01:57] | Just shut your brain down | 别动脑子 |
[01:58] | and do what your woman says. | 只管听你老婆的话就是了 |
[02:01] | And by the way, | 顺便提一句 |
[02:02] | that is also my advice for the marriage. | 这也是我对你们婚姻的建议 |
[02:06] | We picked the right minister. | 我们挑对牧师了 |
[02:19] | Oh, I’m so excited! We get to have a wedding! | 我太激动了 我们要办一场婚礼啦 |
[02:21] | Well, my favorite wedding was definitely my third. | 我最爱我的第三次婚礼 |
[02:24] | You mean to your gay husband? | 你嫁给同性恋老公那次吗 |
[02:26] | Well, I didn’t know he was at the time. | 我当时并不知道他是同性恋 |
[02:29] | Oh, he just took care of everything. | 都是他一手包办的 |
[02:30] | He designed the dress, and the cake, and the flowers… | 他设计了婚纱 蛋糕 还有鲜花 |
[02:35] | He did my hair and makeup, | 他替我做了发型 化了妆 |
[02:36] | and he wouldn’t rest until he found the right pair of heels. | 而且不挑到绝配的高跟鞋绝不罢休 |
[02:41] | And yet you had no clue | 而你当时竟然一点都没意识到 |
[02:42] | there might be problems in the actual marriage. | 你们的婚姻生活可能会出问题 |
[02:44] | Well, what am I? A detective? | 我怎么知道 我又不是侦探 |
[02:47] | No, I mean, I suppose I might’ve been tipped off | 也许我当时应该有所警觉的 |
[02:49] | by the fact that his bachelor party | 因为他的单身告别派对 |
[02:50] | was just a quiet dinner with his best man. | 仅仅是跟他的伴郎吃了顿饭 |
[02:54] | In San Francisco. | 他们去了旧金山 |
[02:57] | For an entire weekend. | 吃了整整一个周末 |
[03:01] | Ooh, here’s the blushing bride now! | 羞涩的新娘子来啦 |
[03:03] | Did you bring us your wedding album? | 你的婚礼相册拿来了吗 |
[03:04] | – This is it. – What? One picture? | -就在这 -什么 就一张照片吗 |
[03:07] | Oh, Elka, you’re beautiful! | 爱尔卡 你真美 |
[03:11] | I was Miss teen potato. | 我以前可是马铃薯小姐 |
[03:13] | In Poland, that’s as good as it gets. | 在波兰 姐可是炙手可热的人物 |
[03:15] | Oh, well, look at that fresh face and that hair. | 看看这嫩脸蛋 这秀发 |
[03:18] | And, oh, that tiny little waist. | 还有这小蛮腰 |
[03:20] | And I’ll say it… nice rack! | 而且波涛汹涌哦 |
[03:23] | You look like a teenager. | 你看起来宛若少女 |
[03:24] | I was a teenager. | 我当时本来就是少女 |
[03:25] | Oh, and were you a virgin on your wedding night? | 你在新婚之夜还是处女吗 |
[03:28] | You don’t get to be Miss teen potato | 不去层皮 破层膜什么的 |
[03:30] | without peeling a few skins. | 不可能被选为马铃薯小姐 |
[03:41] | Well, Elka, we have a surprise for you. | 爱尔卡 我们要给你个惊喜 |
[03:42] | As our wedding gift to you, | 作为给你的结婚礼物 |
[03:44] | we would like to plan and pay for everything. | 我们将会为你筹划并支付婚礼的费用 |
[03:46] | Oh, that’s not necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[03:47] | I just want something simple. | 我只想一切从简 |
[03:49] | Well, we can totally do simple! | 我们当然可以一切从简 |
[03:51] | You know, I hear that under 200 guests is very chic right now. | 我听说 现在流行人数低于200的婚礼 |
[03:54] | So we could get away with two tents. | 所以两顶帐篷就能应付得来 |
[03:56] | Chamber instead of a full orchestra. | 不用管弦乐队 小乐队就行 |
[03:57] | Maybe just three horses for the carriage. | 马车套三匹马就行了 |
[03:59] | Oh, wait. | 停 |
[04:01] | All I want are a few close friends | 我想要的只是几位亲朋好友 |
[04:03] | as I exchange vows before God with the man I adore. | 见证我在上帝前 和我爱的男人交换誓言 |
[04:08] | Well, that’s just sad. | 这也太可悲了 |
[04:12] | You just need to do some research. | 你只要研究一下就好了 |
[04:13] | We’ve got bride magazines, | 我们准备了一些新娘杂志 |
[04:14] | and there’s a ton of wedding shows you can download. | 网上还有成堆的婚礼秀任你下载 |
[04:17] | Yeah, you have to make sure that every detail is perfect. | 你必须确保每个细节都很完美 |
[04:20] | Remember, all eyes will be on you. | 记住 你是大家的目光焦点 |
[04:23] | That’s true. | 说得对 |
[04:25] | This was a long time ago. | 这可是好多年前的事了 |
[04:27] | – Oh, good! It’s here. – What is? | -太好了 东西到了 -什么东西 |
[04:30] | What’s going to help us pay for this wedding and more. | 承担婚礼费用后还绰绰有余的东西 |
[04:33] | Oh, all right. Well, here, start studying. | 好吧 拿着 好好看看哦 |
[04:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:43] | Okay, you remember when I did that commercial for Mrs. Ladypants? | 你们还记得我拍的那个”淑女裤”广告吗 |
[04:46] | Oh, yeah, your diaper pants. | 哦对 你那个纸尿裤广告 |
[04:49] | They weren’t diapers. They’re active wear sacks. | 那不是纸尿裤 是运动型多功能长裤 |
[04:52] | That you pee in. | 可以在里面尿尿 |
[04:56] | Look, they didn’t air any of those commercials in America, | 厂家没在美国本土播这个广告 |
[04:58] | and they’re paying me a bundle to try their newest product. | 而且还出高价请我尝试最新产品 |
[05:03] | “Dear Chase Victoria, | “亲爱的蔡斯·维多利亚 |
[05:05] | million of women trust Mrs. Ladypants, | 成千上万的女性信任”淑女裤” |
[05:07] | number one for freshness of crotch. | 这一舒爽裆部的头号利器 |
[05:11] | Now crotch-fresh feelings can whisper all over | 现在 全新”淑女裤”能将裆部的 |
[05:14] | with Mrs. Ladypants for body. | 干爽舒适体验升级至全身 |
[05:18] | Feed your garbage daily | 每天一套干爽连身裤 |
[05:19] | with our single-use freshness jumpsuits.” | 舒适环保新概念” |
[05:26] | So they’re disposable diaper clothes? | 这么说 这是一次性纸尿装吗 |
[05:28] | No. They are experimental prototypes. | 不是 这只是试验产品 |
[05:30] | I’m supposed to wear them day and night for the next week. | 按规定下周我得一天到晚穿着它 |
[05:35] | Uh, “You will feel so much happy. | “你将愉悦万分 |
[05:36] | You will make water in your clothes.” | 不用脱衣服便能解决「排水」之急” |
[05:41] | “No problem for Chase Victoria, | “对于蔡斯·维多利亚来说 |
[05:44] | the face of incontinence, | 失禁已成过去 |
[05:47] | and now sweating.” | 排汗无需忧心” |
[05:58] | Joy, get up! Now! | 乔依 快起来 速度 |
[06:01] | – Elka, what is it? – You were right! | -爱尔卡 什么事啊 -你说得对 |
[06:03] | My wedding needs to be big! | 我的婚礼一定要盛大隆重 |
[06:06] | You’re my wedding planner! | 策划什么的就交给你了 |
[06:08] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[06:09] | Because Melanie’s too nice, | 因为梅兰妮性子太柔弱 |
[06:11] | and Victoria’s too crazy. | 维多利亚又太疯婆子 |
[06:14] | You’ve got just the right amount of bitch | 而你贱得刚到火候 |
[06:16] | to get the job done. | 搞定婚礼肯定没问题 |
[06:19] | Oh, I’m flattered that you chose me. | 你选中了我 真让我受宠若惊 |
[06:21] | I know we’ve never been close, but… | 我明白我们以前并不亲密 但是… |
[06:23] | This is not a sweet moment! | 现在不是煽情的时候 |
[06:25] | Get your bony ass out of bed! | 你个排骨精赶紧麻溜地给我起来 |
[06:32] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[06:33] | Oh, lord, wait till I tell you. | 辛酸一言难尽 |
[06:38] | What’s that noise? | 这是什么声音 |
[06:40] | Oh, I hope there’s not an animal in the walls. | 千万别是什么动物跑进来了 |
[06:56] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[06:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[07:01] | This suit seems to be just sucking all the moisture out of me. | 感觉这衣服正拼命地吸收我体内的水分 |
[07:05] | Just so dry. | 渴死我了 |
[07:08] | So… | 话说… |
[07:10] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[07:11] | Oh, your wedding assignments. | 你的婚礼任务 |
[07:13] | For the last two days, Elka’s done nothing | 这两天 爱尔卡就顾着 |
[07:14] | but study magazines, and books, | 研究杂志和书 |
[07:16] | and watch cable shows… | 看有线电视 |
[07:18] | Bridezillas, Bride wars, Bridalplasty | 《新娘酷斯拉》《结婚大作战》《新娘整形记》 |
[07:20] | Bridalplasty? What’s that? | 《新娘整形记》是什么 |
[07:22] | It’s this ridiculous show | 扯淡的真人秀节目 |
[07:23] | where women get plastic surgery before their weddings. | 讲的是女人在结婚前去整容 |
[07:25] | And? I am missing the twist. | 还有呢 扯淡的部分在哪里 |
[07:29] | Last night, Elka woke me up at 3:00 A.M. | 昨晚三点 爱尔卡就把我叫醒了 |
[07:31] | to announce that I was her wedding planner. | 宣布让我做婚礼总策划 |
[07:33] | And you wouldn’t believe the mood swings. | 她那一惊一乍的样子真吓人 |
[07:36] | I’m afraid we’ve created a bit of a monster. | 恐怕我们造就了一个「怪物新娘」 |
[07:38] | Oh, well, now, you and Elka never see eye to eye. | 你和爱尔卡从来没看对眼过 |
[07:40] | I’m sure she’ll be fine. | 我相信她肯定没事的 |
[07:53] | I got a spray tan. | 我做了个喷雾美黑 |
[07:58] | Yes, we can see that. | 是的 我们看出来了 |
[08:00] | Why? | 为什么呀 |
[08:01] | All the brides do it. | 这是新娘必备功课 |
[08:03] | What do you think? Now, be honest. | 你们觉得怎么样 说实话 |
[08:09] | – Well… – You don’t like it. | -其实… -你们不喜欢 |
[08:11] | – My wedding’s ruined! – No, no, no, no. | -我的婚礼全毁了 -不 不不不 |
[08:13] | We… we love it a lot. | 我们 我们很喜欢 |
[08:15] | You look very tropical. | 你看起来很有热带风情 |
[08:21] | Oh, no! | 见鬼 |
[08:23] | 《查理和巧克力工厂》里的小矮人巧克力工匠 橙红色皮肤 | |
[08:23] | I look like a Fxxk Oompa-loompa! | 我成了他妈的奥姆帕-卢姆帕了 |
[08:29] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[08:30] | Don’t you watch bridal shows? | 你没看过结婚类真人秀吗 |
[08:32] | That’s how we all talk. | 新娘子说话都这腔调 |
[08:35] | Also, bride has requested | 还有 新娘要求 |
[08:37] | that we do a choreographed aisle walk. | 我们几个走过红毯时要边走边舞 |
[08:39] | I want it to go viral. | 我希望能红遍网络 |
[08:43] | Now, Elka… | 爱尔卡 |
[08:43] | Get…it…done. | 给 我 搞 定 |
[08:50] | She’s also become a fan of turning everything | 她现在说话喜欢 |
[08:53] | into a string of one-word sentences. | 一个词一个词往外冒 |
[08:55] | All… | 所有 |
[08:56] | brides… | 新娘 |
[08:58] | do it. | 都这样 |
[09:04] | Welcome to Bridezelka. | 欢迎来到爱尔卡新娘大作战 |
[09:13] | Crap. | 难看 |
[09:15] | Crap. | 真挫 |
[09:18] | Crap. | 丑死了 |
[09:20] | I need rosier roses. Write it down. | 我要玫瑰色更浓的玫瑰 写下来 |
[09:24] | I’ll remember. | 我会记住的 |
[09:25] | Write…it…down. | 写 下 来 |
[09:34] | – Hello, Fred. – Hi. | -你好 弗雷德 -你好 |
[09:37] | Hi, groom. | 你好呀 新郎哥 |
[09:38] | Hi, bride! | 好呀 新娘妹 |
[09:39] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry. I was, uh, delayed, | 抱歉 我耽搁了一会儿 |
[09:43] | answering questions about this. | 因为要回答关于这个的问题 |
[09:47] | Do we have to wear this all the time? | 我们非得一直穿这套衣服吗 |
[09:49] | I didn’t realize | 我真没想到 |
[09:51] | that doing the least little thing for me | 为我做这么小的一件事情 |
[09:54] | was such a chore. | 你就已经烦了 |
[09:57] | Please don’t cry. I’m happy to wear it. | 别哭嘛 我可喜欢穿了 |
[10:04] | Whoa, what’s all this? | 这些是怎么个情况 |
[10:05] | Whatever happened to “simple”? | 不是说要一切从简的吗 |
[10:07] | Bride has decided | 新娘子决定 |
[10:08] | she’d like something a little more elaborate. | 要置办得上档次一些 |
[10:11] | This red velvet is heaven! | 这块红丝绒慕斯真是太美味了 |
[10:13] | Yeah, if heaven is three layers of crap with crap in between. | 是啊 除非你觉得美味就是三层猪食夹两层废料啊 |
[10:18] | O-kay… | 好…吧 |
[10:22] | Oh, it’s Melanie and Victoria skyping us from the bridal shop. | 是梅兰妮和维多利亚从婚纱店打来的视频电话 |
[10:25] | It’s the annual running of the dress. | 那儿正在做婚纱周年庆 |
[10:27] | – What’s that? – It’s this huge sale | -什么意思 -就是一场大甩卖 |
[10:29] | where hundreds of brides compete | 几百个新娘子为了抢到 |
[10:30] | to grab top designer wedding gowns. | 顶尖设计的婚纱而大打出手 |
[10:32] | The dress bride wants is there. | 新娘子想要的婚纱那里有卖 |
[10:34] | I saw it in a bridal magazine. | 我在一本新娘杂志上看到的 |
[10:36] | I wanna feel like a princess. | 我想体验一把公主的感觉 |
[10:38] | Yes, but all that trouble over one dress sounds… | 但这么大费周章就为了一件婚纱 听起来… |
[10:43] | Sounds what? | 听起来怎么样 |
[10:46] | What does it sound like? | 你觉得听起来怎么样 |
[10:48] | Come on, open your cakehole and tell me. | 来吧 有话直说有屁就放 |
[10:51] | Nothing, princess. | 没什么 公主殿下 |
[10:54] | Melanie and Victoria, we can see you! | 梅兰妮 维多利亚 我看到你们了 |
[10:56] | These women are crazy! | 这些女人都疯了 |
[11:00] | We got your dress! | 我们抢到了你的婚纱 |
[11:01] | Ooh, it’s perfect! | 真是太完美了 |
[11:03] | Melanie, sweetie, try it on. | 梅兰妮 亲爱的 穿上试试看 |
[11:05] | But there’s no dressing rooms! | 但是这里没有更衣室呀 |
[11:07] | Try it on. | 试 试 看 |
[11:16] | May I help you? | 有事吗 |
[11:23] | In this second counseling session, | 在二次咨询阶段 |
[11:26] | I usually answer any additional questions that may’ve come up. | 通常我会回答各类其它的问题 |
[11:29] | But first I have a question. | 但首先我想问一句 |
[11:32] | Who are you? | 你哪位 |
[11:34] | Joy Scroggs. | 我叫乔依·斯克罗格 |
[11:36] | I’m the bride’s proxy. You see, none of the | 我是新娘的代理人 是这样的 在克利夫兰 |
[11:39] | cake decorators in Cleveland met her standards, | 没有婚礼蛋糕制作师能达到她的要求 |
[11:42] | so she’s spending the day in Chicago. | 所以她去芝加哥找人了 |
[11:45] | Is that a bruise? | 你脸上那块是淤青吗 |
[11:47] | Ugh, it’s just a rejected bouquet. | 只是一束不合标准的捧花留下的痕迹 |
[11:50] | She threw it at you? | 她拿捧花砸你 |
[11:51] | Our official position | 我们正式的说辞是 |
[11:52] | is that I failed to duck properly. | 我没能躲开 |
[11:56] | It’s like I was saying on the phone, reverend. | 就像我在电话里说的一样 牧师 |
[11:58] | I don’t know what’s come over Elka. | 我不知道爱尔卡到底怎么了 |
[12:00] | She’s lost her mind. | 她跟疯了似的 |
[12:04] | It’s a text from bride. | 是新娘子发来的短信 |
[12:06] | “What is Fred saying about me?” | “弗雷德在说我什么坏话” |
[12:09] | I know you said to go limp, reverend, | 我明白你说要由着她 牧师 |
[12:11] | but shouldn’t I be honest? | 但我可不可以说句实话 |
[12:13] | Uh, that depends on how long you wanna be married. | 这取决于你想要这场婚姻维持多久 |
[12:17] | Tell her I worship the ground she walks on. | 告诉她 我爱她爱到骨子里 |
[12:20] | And add a compliment about her hair. | 再夸几句她的头发 |
[12:22] | I can’t see her hair. | 我现在又看不到她头发 |
[12:23] | Oh, that don’t matter. Women just like somebody somewhere | 这个不重要 女人就是喜欢任何人 |
[12:26] | saying something nice about their hair at all times. | 在任何场合都夸几句她们的头发 |
[12:30] | By the way, yours looks lovely. | 顺便提一句 你的秀发真漂亮 |
[12:34] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[12:37] | Hey, I wanna have sex with you! | 嘿 《我想和你做爱》 |
[12:42] | Wow! Elka told me you were a tramp! | 太夸张了吧 难怪爱尔卡说你是个荡妇 |
[12:48] | He’s a minister! | 他可是个牧师 |
[12:49] | – Oh, no! – Fred, I wasn’t always a minister. | -不是 -弗雷德 我并非一直是牧师 |
[12:51] | Uh, I was a singer before I got my calling. | 在受到上帝感召前 我是个歌手 |
[12:53] | “I wanna have sex with you” was a record I made. | 《我想和你做爱》是我曾经发行的一张唱片 |
[12:58] | ♪Ooh, baby, it’s time to lock the door♪ | ♪宝贝 该给房门上锁啦♪ |
[13:01] | ♪You know I wanna see that clothing hit the floor♪ | ♪你知我想看你衣衫轻落♪ |
[13:11] | ♪I wanna have sex with you♪ | ♪我想和你做爱♪ |
[13:18] | My friend Melanie lost her virginity to you. | 我朋友梅兰妮在你的歌声中献出了处女之身 |
[13:20] | Oh, yeah, I get that a lot. | 是嘛 这话我经常听到 |
[13:24] | How does your congregation feel about that song? | 你的教会对这首歌感觉如何 |
[13:27] | Well, I get varied reactions. It’s an issue. | 反响很多很复杂 是件麻烦事 |
[13:35] | Oh. It’s Elka again. | 又是爱尔卡的短信 |
[13:37] | New wedding theme… | 新的婚礼主题 |
[13:39] | Robin hood and Maid Marian. | 罗宾汉与玛丽安 |
[13:41] | I gotta wear tights now? | 我还得穿紧身裤 |
[13:43] | I’m sure you’ve got the legs to pull it off. | 我确信你那腿型穿着一定帅气 |
[13:46] | This is it. I can’t take anymore. | 到此为止 我再也受不了了 |
[13:49] | Reverend, say something. | 牧师 劝几句吧 |
[13:50] | I… I don’t know. | 我 我也不知道 |
[13:51] | I’m worried about being Friar Tuck. | 我才不要当塔克修士 |
[13:55] | The wedding is off. | 婚礼取消 |
[13:57] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[14:00] | What am I gonna do? Elka’s gonna be furious! | 我该怎么办 爱尔卡肯定会暴怒的 |
[14:02] | Well, I suggest you turn the other cheek. | 我建议你换一边脸给她扔 |
[14:05] | That way the bruises will match up. | 这样两边淤青就对称了 |
[14:10] | I can’t believe it! | 我真不敢相信 |
[14:11] | I delegate one thing, and you screw it up! | 我就派你做一件事情 你居然还搞砸了 |
[14:14] | – Where’s my hurling bouquet? – I’ll get it. | -我称手的砸人捧花哪儿去了 -我去拿 |
[14:19] | Wait, what… What’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[14:21] | It’s Fred’s jacket. He dropped it off. | 是弗雷德的外套 他扔在这儿了 |
[14:26] | Oh, Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[14:28] | I ruined everything! | 我毁了一切 |
[14:33] | Oh, Elka. Elka, this never would’ve happened | 爱尔卡 事情本来好好的 |
[14:35] | if we hadn’t talked you into having a big wedding. | 都怪我们怂恿你办个盛大的婚礼 |
[14:38] | No. I blew it! | 不 是我搞砸了 |
[14:41] | There’s no fool like an old fool! | 老糊涂 最糊涂 |
[14:52] | This is so sad. | 真可悲 |
[15:00] | Do you think the wedding’s really off? | 你们觉得婚礼真取消了吗 |
[15:03] | No. | 不 |
[15:04] | No, it is not off. | 才不会取消 |
[15:06] | I have put up with too much abuse, | 老娘被虐了这么久 |
[15:08] | and foul language, and bouquet grenades | 忍受各种粗口和捧花手榴弹 |
[15:10] | to give up now. | 现在放弃 没门 |
[15:12] | The problem is, | 现在的问题是 |
[15:13] | Fred is only seeing the labor pains. | 弗雷德只看到了准备过程的纠结麻烦 |
[15:15] | We are gonna show him the baby. | 那我们就让他看到最后成果 |
[15:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[15:25] | we give you your wedding party! | 让我们开始这场婚礼吧 |
[15:48] | That was very impressive, but… | 真是太精彩了 但是… |
[15:50] | Wait, wait, wait. Before you say anything more, | 停 等等 在你说话之前 |
[15:52] | the reason we showed you this | 我要告诉你 我们给你看这些 |
[15:54] | was so that you could see | 只是想让你明白 |
[15:54] | what a spectacular day elka was trying to put together for you. | 爱尔卡为你准备了多么特殊的一个大喜之日 |
[15:57] | I mean, look how much fun it’s gonna be. | 到时候会多有趣呀 |
[15:59] | The aisle walk, that’s just the beginning. | 红毯舞蹈那段 只是个开头 |
[16:02] | I don’t wanna ruin the moment here or anything, | 我不想破坏这么美好的时刻 |
[16:04] | but are you about to explode? | 但我想问 你是不是快爆掉了 |
[16:10] | It’s the sweat from all the dancing. | 只是跳舞时汗出多了点而已 |
[16:14] | But I might need somebody to cut me out of this one more time. | 不过我又得需要人切开这东西 把我弄出来 |
[16:18] | Elka was just acting the way she was | 爱尔卡只是有些焦虑 |
[16:20] | because she wants your special day to be perfect. | 因为她太想给你一个完美的婚礼了 |
[16:23] | That’s not the reason! | 才不是因为这个 |
[16:25] | Who said that? | 刚是谁说的 |
[16:28] | I did. | 我说的 |
[16:30] | Elka? | 爱尔卡 |
[16:31] | Elka, we didn’t know you were here. | 爱尔卡 我们不知道你来了 |
[16:33] | So, Elka, what is the reason? | 那么 爱尔卡 到底是因为什么 |
[16:36] | The first time I got married, | 第一次结婚的时候 |
[16:38] | I was 19. | 我才19岁 |
[16:40] | At that age, I didn’t even need a bouquet. | 在那个年纪 我根本不需要捧花 |
[16:43] | I was the flower. | 我人比花更娇艳 |
[16:45] | Well, Elka… | 爱尔卡 |
[16:47] | Go limp. | 由着她 |
[16:50] | Then I started reading all those bridal magazines. | 后来我开始看那些新娘杂志 |
[16:53] | Which was totally our fault. | 这都是我们的馊主意 |
[16:56] | They were all so young, as brides are supposed to be. | 她们如此年轻 新娘子本来就该年轻 |
[17:00] | As I was. | 就像我当初一样 |
[17:03] | I didn’t want you looking down the aisle | 我不想你望向红毯时 |
[17:05] | and being disappointed. | 心生失望 |
[17:07] | Oh, Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[17:08] | Oh, I thought all the hoopla would distract you. | 我觉得那些花样可以分散你的注意力 |
[17:12] | I was scared. | 我当时很害怕 |
[17:13] | I am scared. | 我仍然很害怕 |
[17:14] | But that’s just… | 但这只是… |
[17:17] | I have a feeling the next words I say are very important, | 我感觉接下来要说的话很重要 |
[17:19] | and I don’t wanna mess it up. Can I have a little help, please? | 我可不想搞砸了 能帮个小忙吗 |
[17:22] | Look, Elka, | 听着 爱尔卡 |
[17:25] | you know, I marry young people all the time, | 我一直在为年轻人主持婚礼 |
[17:28] | but I worry about them. | 但我也为他们担心 |
[17:30] | I even try to slow down on certain vows… | 在宣读誓词时我甚至会放慢语速 |
[17:33] | “For better or for worse,” | “无论祸福 |
[17:35] | “Forsaking all others,” | 忠贞不二 |
[17:37] | “In sickness and in health”… | 无论疾病或健康” |
[17:39] | Just hoping they really hear the words. | 希望他们能真正听清誓言 |
[17:42] | But how can they? | 但他们听得进去吗 |
[17:43] | They’re living in a dream world. | 他们的世界如此梦幻 |
[17:45] | They’re young, and pretty, and nothing hurts yet. | 他们年轻 美貌 且未知伤痛 |
[17:49] | But you two, I don’t worry. | 但对于你们两个 我并不担心 |
[17:52] | Most people your age are alone. | 大多数你们这个年纪的人都形单影只 |
[17:55] | Oh, they have kids, and grandkids, and friends, | 他们有孩子 有孙子 还有朋友 |
[17:58] | but they don’t have that special someone to hold in their arms. | 但却没有一个特别的人 与他们相爱到死 |
[18:02] | So, Elka, when young Fred here looks down the aisle, | 所以 爱尔卡 当年轻的弗雷德从圣坛望下 |
[18:06] | will he see his beautiful, radiant bride, | 他是否能看到他美丽耀眼的新娘 |
[18:09] | ready to have and to hold? | 等候他携手共度此生呢 |
[18:11] | Oh, yes! | 我愿意 |
[18:18] | Uh, hey, what about me? | 那我呢 |
[18:21] | In a minute. | 等会儿 |
[18:29] | ♪Now the whole world’s asleep♪ | ♪世界在沉睡♪ |
[18:31] | ♪We are still making plans♪ | ♪而我们仍在思量♪ |
[18:36] | ♪’cause once is not enough♪ | ♪只因女人一旦爱上男人♪ |
[18:37] | ♪when a woman loves a man♪ | ♪便怎样也停不下♪ |
[18:47] | ♪I wanna have sex with you♪ | ♪我想和你做爱♪ |
[18:55] | So what do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[18:56] | We can sing it at your reception! | 我们可以在婚宴上唱 |
[18:58] | Um, I think we’ll probably stick with Sinatra. | 我们还是用歌王辛纳屈的歌好了 |
[19:02] | Well, I have other songs I can… | 其实我还有其它的歌… |
[19:04] | Go limp. | 由着她吧 |