时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:05] | Hi! Melanie Moretti, | 大家好 我叫梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 |
[00:07] | columnist for Woman’s Day. | 《女性挚友》的专栏作家 |
[00:08] | Good game, everybody. | 大伙儿发挥得真不错啊 |
[00:10] | Good game? They lost by 20 points. | 发挥不错 他们输了20分哎 |
[00:13] | Yes, but they were very good about sharing the ball | 没错 但他们跟对手分享球的时候 |
[00:16] | with the other team. | 还是挺大方的 |
[00:17] | Those are fumbles. | 那叫失球 |
[00:22] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[00:23] | Jimmy Armstrong. | 吉米· 阿姆斯特朗[胳膊壮] |
[00:25] | He doesn’t have much upstairs, | 他上半身气力不旺 |
[00:27] | but he’s got plenty down below. | 但下半身可是”粗壮”有力 |
[00:29] | Elka. | 爱尔卡 |
[00:31] | He’s Cleveland’s kicker. | 他是克利夫兰招牌踢球员 |
[00:33] | What did you think I meant? | 你以为我在说什么 |
[00:35] | Yo, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[00:37] | She wants to interview you. | 她想采访你 |
[00:38] | Oh, hey. Sure thing. | 这样啊 没问题 |
[00:39] | Hi, Melanie Moretti. Woman’s day. | 你好 梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 来自《女性挚友》 |
[00:41] | I’m writing an article about doing things outside your comfort zone. | 我正在写一篇关于在舒适区外大展拳脚的文章 |
[00:45] | And I’m… | 而现在我… |
[00:46] | uncomfortable in a football locker room with a lot of naked men. | 跟一群裸男待在球员更衣室里 非常不舒服 |
[00:51] | I’m comfortable with it. | 我倒觉得挺舒服的 |
[00:54] | Are you a writer too? | 你也是个作家吗 |
[00:55] | No, no, next week is her birthday, | 不 下周就是她生日了 |
[00:57] | and this is my gift to her. | 带她来这里 是我送的寿礼 |
[00:58] | Oh, happy birthday, ma’am. | 生日快乐 夫人 |
[00:59] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[01:01] | I’m gonna be 90. | 我马上就90岁了 |
[01:03] | Can I…squeeze your chest? | 我能摸摸你的胸肌吗 |
[01:06] | Okay, yeah. | 行 压吧 |
[01:11] | So you’re Cleveland’s kicker. | 你是克利夫兰招牌踢球员哈 |
[01:13] | Yeah, which is funny because my name is Jimmy Armstrong. | 是的 倒是挺搞笑的哈 我叫吉米·胳膊壮 |
[01:16] | Being the kicker, you think it would be– | 但身为踢球员 也许应该叫… |
[01:17] | Legstrong. | 大腿壮 |
[01:18] | I was gonna say kickguy. Yours works too. | 我本来准备说二踢脚的 你那么说也行 |
[01:23] | I’m gonna go browsing. | 我四处”浏览”下 |
[01:25] | I’m 90, can I squeeze your chest? | 我90岁了 能摸摸你的胸肌吗 |
[01:30] | So I saw on the jumbotron | 我从大屏幕上看到 |
[01:31] | that you just broke the team record for points scored. | 你刚打破了团队得分纪录哈 |
[01:33] | Yeah, would you like to see the ball that I kicked to break the record? | 是的 你想看看我破纪录时踢的那个球吗 |
[01:36] | Sure, love to. | 好啊 |
[01:37] | Rusty, throw me that ball. Whoa, duck! | 拉斯蒂 把球扔过来 低头 |
[01:50] | Your name is Melanie. | 你的名字是梅兰妮 |
[01:53] | The year is 2011. | 今年是2011年 |
[01:55] | – 2012. – 2012. | -2012年 -2012年 |
[02:00] | Why are you talking to me like that? | 你为什么要用这种腔调跟我讲话 |
[02:02] | She thinks the blow to your head has given you amnesia. | 她觉得那球把你给砸失忆了 |
[02:05] | Despite everything I’ve said to the contrary. | 完全无视我之前说的相反结论 |
[02:07] | Well, it happened to me three times on Edge of Tomorrow. | 我在《明日边缘》里经历过三次 |
[02:09] | So I think I know what I’m talking about. | 我心里有数的好吧 |
[02:13] | I went to Harvard medical school. | 我是哈佛医学院毕业的 |
[02:15] | I won a daytime emmy. | 我还得了日间艾美奖呢 |
[02:18] | Well, since she’s already here, isn’t there something else | 好吧 既然她人都来了 还有什么 |
[02:20] | that she can have done that’s covered by insurance? | 她能享受的医保报销的治疗 |
[02:23] | Maybe some botox or… | 比如打个肉毒杆菌什么的 |
[02:24] | I don’t know, a chemical peel? | 我也说不准 什么化学换肤的 |
[02:26] | Hey, maybe chemical peels all around. | 要不给我们都来个化学换肤吧 |
[02:29] | Well, we did just get a new CT medical scanner. | 我们这儿刚配了台新的CT扫描仪 |
[02:32] | It gives a complete physical in just five minutes. | 只要五分钟就能进行全面体检 |
[02:35] | I’ve been dying to give that baby a spin. | 我就候着能操作那台宝贝呢 |
[02:36] | Not me. I’ve never had a physical. | 我可不要 我从来没体检过 |
[02:39] | Never had a physical? That’s crazy. | 从没体检过 这太扯了吧 |
[02:42] | You might have something wrong they can give you pills for | 搞不好你就有点毛病得吃药 |
[02:45] | that I can sneak into your bathroom and steal. | 我也能溜进你的浴室顺点儿出来 |
[02:48] | I’m afraid of what they might find. | 我怕真查出什么毛病来 |
[02:51] | And unlike you, | 跟你不一样 |
[02:51] | I don’t like being poked and prodded by strangers. | 我不喜欢被陌生人”戳”过来刺过去的 |
[02:57] | Don’t be a 90-year-old baby. I’ll do it with you. | 一大把年纪了别任性 我跟你一起做 |
[03:03] | Knock, knock! | 敲敲门 有人吗 |
[03:05] | I know I knocked outside, | 我知道我已经敲门了 |
[03:06] | but I like saying “knock, knock” | 但我就喜欢大声招呼一句 |
[03:07] | in case some of you didn’t hear me. | 免得你们谁没听到动静 |
[03:09] | It’s kind of my thing. | 算是我的习惯吧 |
[03:11] | Oh, my god. Jimmy Armstrong? | 天呐 你是吉米· 阿姆斯特朗 |
[03:13] | What are you doing here? | 什么风把你吹这儿来了 |
[03:14] | This woman is a friend of mine. I wanna make sure | 这位女士是我的朋友 我想确认下 |
[03:16] | she’s getting the best medical care possible. | 她能得到最好的治疗 |
[03:18] | She will be now. | 她马上就能得到了 |
[03:22] | Well, Jimmy, you know Elka, and these are my roommates | 吉米 你认识爱尔卡 这些是我的室友 |
[03:25] | – Joy and Victoria. – Hello. | -乔依和维多利亚 -你们好 |
[03:27] | So…you okay? | 那…你还好吧 |
[03:28] | Yeah, but why did you tell me to duck | 挺好的 但你为什么让我低头躲[鸭子] |
[03:30] | if the ball was coming at me low? | 球明明是朝下飞过来的 |
[03:32] | Oh, because when a duck is in danger, | 因为当鸭子遇到危险时 |
[03:35] | it flies up and away. | 它会飞起来跑掉 |
[03:37] | I was kinda hoping you’d do that. | 我当时就希望你这样的 |
[03:39] | So…duck means jump up? | 这么说 你当时是叫我蹦起来 |
[03:41] | Or fly, yeah. | 或者说飞起来 没错 |
[03:45] | Hey, so you wanna go grab some dinner tonight? | 话说 你想今晚跟我一起共进晚餐吗 |
[03:47] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是的 |
[03:48] | – I’d love to. – Awesome. | -乐意之至 -太好了 |
[03:50] | Okay. All right, hey. | 行 那好 |
[03:51] | Can somebody call the valet, | 你们谁打给泊车小弟 |
[03:52] | have them bring my Porsche around? | 让他把我的保时捷开过来 |
[03:54] | – Uh, this hospital doesn’t have a valet. – Oh, no. | -我们医院没有泊车小弟 -太惨了 |
[04:00] | That poor guy thinks he’s a valet. | 那可怜的家伙以为自己是泊车小弟 |
[04:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[04:07] | A professional football player just asked me out at my age. | 专业橄榄球星不介意年龄约我出去 |
[04:09] | It’s the magic of Cleveland, ladies. | 此乃克利夫兰之魔力啊 姐妹们 |
[04:12] | In L.A., the cut-off age for dating a professional athlete is 25. | 在洛城 和专业运动员约会的底线年龄是25岁 |
[04:16] | Well, 29 if you’re willing to date a bowler. | 你要愿意凑合投球手 可以延到29岁 |
[04:21] | – Was that Jimmy Armstrong? – Yes. | -刚才那是吉米· 阿姆斯特朗吗 -是的 |
[04:23] | And I’m going on a date with him. | 而且我要和他出去约会 |
[04:27] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[04:28] | You are gonna be the envy of every woman in Cleveland. | 你会遭克利夫兰所有女人羡慕嫉妒恨的 |
[04:31] | You’re lucky you’re not on life support. | 你该庆幸自己没戴着氧气罩 |
[04:32] | I’d kick that plug right out. | 不然我现在就把管子拔了 |
[04:38] | Oh, I came in here for a reason. | 我来这儿是有要事的 |
[04:41] | Oh, there’s been a terrible accident. | 对了 之前有一起严重事故 |
[04:42] | A carny had too much to drink at the circus | 马戏团一个员工喝高了 |
[04:44] | and fired the human cannonball right into a car full of clowns. | 结果把人体炮弹发射到一车小丑里了 |
[04:49] | There’ve been many serious injuries | 多人伤势严重 |
[04:50] | and we’re looking for type AB negative blood. | 我们需要AB阴性血 |
[04:52] | Oh, Victoria, you have AB negative blood. | 维多利亚 你就是AB阴性血型 |
[04:54] | No, I don’t believe I do anymore. | 不是 现在应该转型了 |
[04:58] | Oh, do something selfless for once. | 拜托 偶尔也要无私点以求人品嘛 |
[05:00] | I don’t like the word selfless. | 我不喜欢无私这个词 |
[05:02] | It implies that afterwards, there will be less self. | 这意味着无私之后 我的「私」就无了 |
[05:05] | But it feels good to do something nice without thinking of any kudos. | 但是不为名利做善事的感觉实在是很棒的 |
[05:09] | Kudos, you say. | 你说名利 是吧 |
[05:12] | This room for hero blood donors, | “英雄献血者”捐血的房间 |
[05:14] | is it big enough for a camera crew? | 摄像团队能挤得下吗 |
[05:18] | Ladies, I have your CT scan results. | 女士们 CT扫描结果出来了 |
[05:22] | You could use a little more calcium, | 你需要补些钙 |
[05:23] | but for a woman your age, you’re in fine shape. | 但以你这个年龄来说 身体很不错 |
[05:26] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[05:27] | You? You’re the healthiest person I’ve ever seen. | 你 你是我见过的最健康的人 |
[05:29] | Whatever you’re doing, you keep doing it, Elka. | 无论你是用何种方法 都要继续保持 爱尔卡 |
[05:32] | What? No, no, wait! | 什么 不 慢着 |
[05:35] | No, I’m not Elka. I’m Joy. | 不 我不是爱尔卡 我是乔依 |
[05:37] | Oh, I must’ve mixed things up. | 哦 我一定是搞混了 |
[05:40] | – You’re Elka? – Yes. | -你才是爱尔卡吗 -是的 |
[05:42] | You’re a medical miracle. | 你就是个医学奇迹啊 |
[05:44] | You could live forever. | 你会长生不老的 |
[05:45] | Forever? | 长生不老吗 |
[05:47] | That’s fantastic. | 那就太赞了 |
[05:49] | What a wonderful 90th birthday present. | 多么美妙的90岁生日礼物啊 |
[05:51] | Hey, what about me? | 话说 那我呢 |
[05:53] | Well, I looked a chart and thought you were 90. | 我看报告的时候以为你90岁了 |
[05:55] | Do I need to spell it out? | 难道还需要我说出来吗 |
[05:59] | So what should I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[06:03] | Go red for women. | “女性红装” |
[06:04] | It’s from the American Heart Association. | 这是美国心脏协会发起的运动 |
[06:06] | Just a few small changes could make a big difference. | 改变一小步 健康一大步 |
[06:09] | Quit smoking, limit fatty foods, salt, and alcohol. | 戒烟 少油腻 少盐 少饮酒 |
[06:14] | Well, at least I can still have sex. | 好歹还是能做爱的 |
[06:16] | Well, with your brittle bones, I’d be careful. | 你这脆骨头 换我就会小心点 |
[06:19] | The average Cleveland man | 一般克利夫兰男人 |
[06:21] | could snap you like a twig. | 折断你就跟折小树枝一样 |
[06:24] | They’re ready for you in the O.R. | 手术室准备好了 |
[06:25] | Oh, good. Send in the clowns. | 好的 好戏开始[让小丑进来] |
[06:32] | Don’t bother. They’re here. | 当我没说 已经来了 |
[06:37] | Okay, you might still be a little woozy, | 你可能会感觉头昏眼花 |
[06:38] | so try not to get up too quickly. | 所以起来的时候别太快 |
[06:40] | What? You’re done? | 什么 你搞定了 |
[06:41] | But the news crew isn’t here yet. | 但媒体还没来呢 |
[06:44] | Do it again. | 再抽一次 |
[06:46] | No, you need to get your blood sugar back up. | 不 你需要让血糖回升 |
[06:48] | Have a cookie. | 吃块饼干 |
[06:49] | – Is it fat free? – No. | -是脱脂的吗 -不是 |
[06:50] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[06:52] | – Glass of orange juice? – Is it vodka free? | -来杯橙汁 -不含伏特加是吗 |
[06:54] | – Yes. – No, thank you. | -是的 -不了 谢谢 |
[06:58] | What is that? | 是谁在外面 |
[07:01] | It’s a television crew. | 电视台摄制组 |
[07:03] | I’m in here! | 我在里面 |
[07:10] | Where am I? Did I die? | 我在哪 我是驾鹤仙去了吗 |
[07:14] | What is–is this heaven? | 这是哪里 天堂吗 |
[07:18] | A spotlight. | 聚光灯 |
[07:19] | All on me. Oh, this is heaven. | 全照我身上 这果真是天堂 |
[07:27] | But if I’m in heaven then… | 但如果这是天堂 |
[07:30] | where is God? | 上帝在哪里 |
[07:35] | Welcome, my child. | 欢迎 我的孩子 |
[07:42] | – Elka, you’re God? – Yes. | -爱尔卡 你是上帝 -是的 |
[07:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:48] | That’s not the nose I gave you. | 这鼻子不是我造的 |
[07:52] | The nose you gave me | 你给我造的鼻子 |
[07:53] | would only have let me play character parts. | 只能让我做演技派 |
[07:57] | I can’t believe that I got into heaven. | 难以置信我进入天堂了 |
[08:00] | I’ve broken, like, a million commandments. | 我破了起码有上百万的戒律 |
[08:02] | Coveted everything. | 对一切可谓欲求不满 |
[08:04] | I have pledged thousands to PBS and never paid. | 向PBS台承诺过捐几千大洋但从未兑现 |
[08:08] | I just wanted to hear them say my name on TV. | 我只是想听他们在电视上念我的名字 |
[08:11] | Quiet, there’s been a mistake. | 安静 好像有个错误 |
[08:14] | I meant to summon Victoria Principal… | 我是想召唤维多利亚·普林斯帕尔 |
[08:14] | 女演员 曾出演《朱门恩怨》 | |
[08:17] | not Victoria Chase. | 不是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[08:20] | Oh, stupid auto correct. | 白痴的自动修正功能 |
[08:24] | So I’m not supposed to be in heaven? | 所以 我本不该进天堂吗 |
[08:26] | No. Walk away from the light. | 不该 快从灯光下闪开 |
[08:30] | Well, am I ever supposed to be in heaven? | 我到底有没有机会进天堂 |
[08:32] | Walk away from the light. | 快从灯光下闪开 |
[08:35] | Can I just ask you one thing? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[08:37] | Who do I have to sleep with to win an Oscar? | 我要被谁潜规则才能拿奥斯卡奖 |
[08:41] | It certainly wasn’t Quentin Tarantino. | 跟昆廷·塔伦蒂诺睡肯定是没用的 |
[08:43] | I wish I could take that back. | 真希望能收回那档子事 |
[08:48] | Cut the light. Wrong Victoria. | 关灯 不是这个维多利亚 |
[08:55] | Quentin Tarantino. Original nose. | 昆廷·塔伦蒂诺 原装鼻子 |
[09:02] | Mel? Joy? | 梅梅 乔依 |
[09:05] | I’m not dead? | 我没死吗 |
[09:06] | No, darling, you just had a bad fall. | 没呢 亲爱的 你只是摔得不轻 |
[09:08] | The only one dying around here is me. | 这儿唯一快死的人是我 |
[09:11] | And in more good news… | 还有个更好的消息 |
[09:14] | I’m immortal. | 姐可以长生不老[神仙] |
[09:16] | You are? | 真的假的 |
[09:17] | But where is your cloud and your heavenly ipad? | 可是你那七彩祥云和天堂爱拍哪去了 |
[09:21] | Oh, you know what? The doctor said you might be disoriented. | 知道吗 医生说你可能会神智不清 |
[09:23] | So I’m gonna go tell him you’re awake, okay? | 我这就去告诉他你醒了 好吗 |
[09:25] | And I’m gonna smoke my last cigarette. | 我去抽最后一根烟 |
[09:26] | You told us you quit years ago. | 你说你几年前就戒掉了 |
[09:28] | I tell you a lot of things. | 我说过好多事情 |
[09:33] | Why are you staring at me? | 你为什么盯着我看 |
[09:35] | I just had the craziest dream. | 我刚做了个荒诞的梦 |
[09:38] | I mean, I must’ve just knocked myself silly | 我是说 我肯定把自己摔傻了 |
[09:40] | because I dreamt that you were God. | 我刚居然梦见你是上帝 |
[09:50] | I am God. | 我就是上帝 |
[09:52] | Oh, cut it out. Come on. | 行了 少来了 |
[09:54] | If you’re God, then what am I think right now? | 如果你是上帝 你说我现在在想什么 |
[09:57] | You’re wishing you were more famous. | 你希望自己更出名 |
[10:02] | No, wait. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[10:03] | Anybody could’ve guess that. | 这谁都能猜出来 |
[10:05] | Could anybody have known about your original nose? | 那谁都知道你的原装鼻子什么样吗 |
[10:10] | You mean the Chase family beak? | 你是说蔡斯家族遗传的鹰钩鼻 |
[10:12] | That is my deepest, darkest secret. | 这可是我隐藏最深的秘密 |
[10:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:15] | Not sleeping with Quentin Tarantino? | 就连睡了昆廷·塔伦蒂诺都比不上吗 |
[10:18] | You know that too? | 这你也知道 |
[10:20] | You couldn’t know that unless you were… | 你不可能知道这个 除非你是… |
[10:24] | All right, does anyone else know that you’re… | 好吧 还有没有其他人知道你是… |
[10:26] | God? | 上帝 |
[10:28] | Only you. | 只有你一个 |
[10:29] | And you can’t tell anybody | 你必须守口如瓶 |
[10:31] | or…lo, your thighs will grow immense. | 不然你的大腿会越来越粗 |
[10:36] | And your Emmy will turn to dust. | 你的艾美奖杯也将化为灰烬 |
[10:40] | But why are you revealing yourself to me now? | 那你为什么现在要对我暴露身份 |
[10:43] | Because you’re so brilliant and talented. | 因为你才华横溢又天赋出众呗 |
[10:46] | That makes sense. | 这倒说得通 |
[10:48] | And because I want you to change your ways. | 而且 我希望你能改变自身 |
[10:52] | You need to be kind and generous. | 你要变得善良大方 |
[10:55] | – And do charitable works. – That’s not so bad. | -要行慈善之事 -这没什么不好啊 |
[10:59] | Without alerting the media. | 不许通知媒体 |
[11:02] | You’re a vengeful God. | 你这个小气鬼上帝 |
[11:10] | Joy! I’m so proud of you. | 乔依 我真为你骄傲 |
[11:12] | Look at that heart-healthy meal. | 看看你吃的这心血管健康餐 |
[11:13] | Heart disease is the number one killer of women. | 心脏病是女人的头号杀手 |
[11:15] | Heart disease is the number one killer of me. | 心脏病是我的头号死敌 |
[11:17] | Many women don’t personalize the risk. | 很多女人都不重视心脏健康 |
[11:21] | Look at you with new fun things to say. | 看你说的 多有趣啊 |
[11:26] | Don’t patronize me! I’m in a hideous mood. | 别对我居高临下的 我现在烦着呢 |
[11:29] | This morning, I drank tea made from a nicotine patch. | 今天早上 我喝了杯尼古丁贴片泡的茶 |
[11:33] | Where’s Victoria? | 维多利亚去哪了 |
[11:34] | She said she and Elka were going to a soup kitchen. | 她说她跟爱尔卡去了食物施舍处 |
[11:37] | What? That doesn’t make sense. | 什么 这讲不通啊 |
[11:38] | Stop yelling at me! I’m doing the best I can! | 别对我吼吼嚷嚷的 老娘已经尽力了 |
[11:42] | All right, all right. They’re at a soup kitchen. | 行 行 她们去了食物施舍处 |
[11:44] | Boy, Victoria must’ve hit her head a lot harder than we thought, huh? | 我晕 维多利亚这次头撞得可真不轻啊 |
[11:47] | Google alert. | 谷歌快讯 |
[11:49] | Oh, wait till you see this. | 你看了这个一定会很震惊的 |
[11:50] | Please let it be a study that | 拜托告诉我 是最新研究表明 |
[11:51] | says alcohol and tobacco are the new broccoli. | 酒精和烟是最新品种的西兰花 |
[11:54] | No, it’s a picture of me and Jimmy on Cleveland.Com. | 不 是克利夫兰官网登了我和吉米的合照 |
[11:57] | “Jimmy Armstrong | “吉米· 阿姆斯特朗 |
[11:58] | in the VIP section of the velvet tango room | 于天鹅绒探戈厅贵宾席 |
[12:00] | with unidentified brunette arm candy.” | 牵手神秘褐发魅力美眉” |
[12:02] | I’ve never been called arm candy! | 从来没人叫过我”魅力美眉”呢 |
[12:04] | In L.A., at best, I was a sensible arm snack. | 在洛城 我顶多算个知性小家碧玉吧 |
[12:09] | And it really doesn’t bother you that he’s not that bright. | 你真的不介意他脑子不灵光吗 |
[12:11] | Bup, bup, bup. He’s very interesting. | 停停停 他人很有趣的 |
[12:14] | He’s not interesting. He’s famous. | 他不是很有趣 是很出名 |
[12:16] | You’re looking at him through fame goggles, | 你是被他的名人光环闪瞎了眼 |
[12:18] | when in reality, he is about as dumb and stupid as this milk. | 而事实上 他跟这盒牛奶一样 又傻又笨 |
[12:23] | Oh, why can’t 2% be the alcohol content? | 为啥就不能添点儿酒精呢 |
[12:28] | Knock, knock! | 敲敲门 有人吗 |
[12:30] | It’s his thing. | 这是他的”习惯” |
[12:34] | Why didn’t you come out? | 你怎么不出来 |
[12:35] | I yelled “Honk, honk” from the car. | 我在车里喊”叭叭”了 |
[12:44] | Wow, that was so much fun. | 真开心啊 |
[12:46] | I mean, people just go crazy around you. | 大家一见到你都疯了似的 |
[12:48] | When was the last time you paid for a meal? | 你最后一次花钱吃饭是什么时候 |
[12:49] | When was the last time you paid for anything? | 你最后一次付账是什么时候 |
[12:51] | Well, I haven’t carried a wallet since ’98. | 98年开始 我就不带钱包出门了 |
[12:53] | Oh, is that the year you got drafted? | 你是在那年进球队的吗 |
[12:54] | No, it’s the year I lost my wallet. | 不 我在那年丢了钱包 |
[12:57] | You know what? Uh, Melanie, I been thinking. | 话说 梅兰妮 我一直想着… |
[13:00] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:04] | To make the playoffs this year, | 要打进今年季后赛 |
[13:06] | we have to win our final four games. | 我们就得赢最后四场比赛 |
[13:08] | Problem is we only have one game left to play. | 问题是 我们只剩一场要参加了 |
[13:14] | Yes, I can see how that would be a problem. | 是 我明白这是个问题 |
[13:16] | But um, there’s always next year. | 但明年可以再来嘛 |
[13:18] | Actually, I don’t even wanna play the next game. | 事实上 我连下场比赛都不想参加了 |
[13:20] | This is it for me. I’m done. | 就这样了 我不想干了 |
[13:22] | 159 games is a nice round number. | 159场比赛是个不错的整数 |
[13:26] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[13:27] | No, you have to at least finish out the season. | 绝对不行 你至少也要打完这个赛季啊 |
[13:30] | You know what? You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[13:31] | I could at least finish out the last game. | 我至少该比完最后一场 |
[13:33] | What’s the worst thing that could happen? | 再糟糕又能糟糕到哪里去 对吧 |
[13:37] | Jimmy, I feel awful for talking you into playing. | 吉米 真抱歉 我不该劝你出赛的 |
[13:39] | Don’t. | 别啊 |
[13:40] | The good news is now we get to spend more time together | 好事就是 现在我们有更多时间相处了 |
[13:43] | as regular people. | 就像一般情侣那样 |
[13:45] | Oh, yeah, that is good news. | 是啊 这倒是件好事 |
[13:50] | What are you doing here, Victoria? | 你在这干什么呢 维多利亚 |
[13:52] | Oh, you know, god’s work. | 做神圣的工作 你懂的 |
[13:56] | So you wanna go back to the Spongebob marathon? | 你想接着看海绵宝宝连播吗 |
[13:59] | Sure! Why not? | 好啊 看就看 |
[14:00] | Or we could talk about, after we die, | 或者我们还可以聊聊死后的事 |
[14:03] | whether we’d rather come back as a shrimp or a clam. | 你愿意转世成虾 还是蚌 |
[14:07] | I think my answer may surprise you. | 我的答案说出来可能吓你一跳哦 |
[14:10] | How come nobody told me Jimmy is dumb? | 怎么没人告诉我吉米是个傻缺 |
[14:12] | And the fame goggles are off. | 你眼中的名人光环终于消失了 |
[14:15] | Fame is a false idol. | 追名逐利是不对的 |
[14:19] | What is going on here? You’re volunteering. | 这到底是怎么回事 你又是做义工 |
[14:22] | You’re helping the needy. | 又是帮助弱势群体 |
[14:24] | Is that your natural hair color? | 这是你天生的发色吗 |
[14:30] | It’s the color god gave me. | 这是上帝赐予我的发色 |
[14:36] | Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你搞没搞错 |
[14:37] | In your living will, it says | 你的生前遗嘱里写着 |
[14:38] | “Do not resuscitate” if your roots start to show. | 「如果发根显露出来了 就不必抢救了」 |
[14:42] | So she really is dowdy? | 她这是真的邋遢吗 |
[14:44] | I just thought ever since I stopped drinking, | 我还以为自己戒酒以后 |
[14:45] | everyone looks terrible. | 大家看着都变丑了 |
[14:48] | – I don’t look bad. – O-kay. | -我看着不差啊 -随你怎么说 |
[14:52] | Okay, what am I gonna do about Jimmy? | 我该拿吉米怎么办 |
[14:55] | I have to break up with him but it’s my fault he got hurt. | 我必须跟他分手 但害他受伤的是我 |
[14:57] | What you need is some little tramp to seduce him | 你可以找个小荡妇去勾引他 |
[15:00] | so you can dump him guilt free. | 这样甩他就没有负罪感了 |
[15:01] | Joy, that’s a great idea. | 乔依 这主意真不错 |
[15:03] | I can walk in, catch you in bed with him, | 我可以推门进去 把你们两个捉奸在床 |
[15:05] | break up, and everybody’s hands are clean. | 然后和他分手 大家都不用难做人 |
[15:09] | Did you just call me a tramp? | 你这意思我是个荡妇喽 |
[15:11] | No, I think you said it. | 不 是你自己说的 |
[15:14] | – Please? – Oh, fine. | -帮帮人家啦 -好吧 |
[15:17] | No, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[15:18] | Mel, isn’t what you’re asking Joy to do a sin? | 梅梅 你这不是让乔依作恶吗 |
[15:21] | Well, isn’t it? | 难道不是吗 |
[15:23] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[15:26] | Well, then neither do I. | 好吧 那我也没意见了 |
[15:36] | Hello, Jimmy. | 你好 吉米 |
[15:38] | You’re look very– | 你看上去真… |
[15:43] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[15:45] | I just gave up smoking, | 我刚开始戒烟 |
[15:47] | and I’m still bringing up a lot of phlegm. | 嗓子里还有不少痰 |
[15:51] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[15:53] | I want to get to know you better, Jimmy. | 我想进一步了解你 吉米 |
[15:56] | Oh, okay, that sounds good. | 好啊 听着不错 |
[15:58] | Why don’t you come over here, | 那你就过来 |
[15:59] | help me find what’s out of place in this picture? | 帮我找找这幅图里哪里不对劲 |
[16:00] | I’ve already found one. | 我已经找到一处了 |
[16:01] | I mean, what is a snowman doing in a pumpkin patch? | 你说雪人跑到南瓜地里去干嘛啊 |
[16:05] | Oh, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[16:07] | Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. | 吉米啊吉米 |
[16:10] | The only thing wrong with this picture | 这幅图里唯一不对劲的 |
[16:13] | is that I’m not with you. | 是我没有和你在一起 |
[16:17] | Why would we be in a pumpkin patch? | 我们跑到南瓜地里去干什么 |
[16:19] | I’m talking about the bigger picture. | 我说的是更远大的图景 |
[16:22] | All I see is you and me and a bed. | 在图里我只看到我和你和一张床 |
[16:27] | And there’s some medical equipment. And a TV. | 还有一堆医疗器械 还有台电视 |
[16:30] | I’m not listing things in the room, you idiot! | 我说的不是这间病房里的摆设 你个白痴 |
[16:32] | I’m trying to seduce you! | 我在勾引你好吧 |
[16:36] | Joy, what are you doing in bed with my boyfriend? | 乔依 你怎么和我男朋友在床上 |
[16:39] | Joy, why aren’t you in bed with my boyfriend? | 乔依 你怎么没和我男朋友在床上 |
[16:44] | And I–I just don’t think it’s gonna work out with us. | 我觉得我们两个不合适 |
[16:47] | But I should’ve just told you that | 但我应该跟你说实话 |
[16:48] | instead of doing that silly stunt with Joy. | 而不是和乔依合演这场闹剧 |
[16:50] | Melanie, I just want you to be happy. | 梅兰妮 我只希望你幸福 |
[16:52] | And if that means we should break up, then so be it. | 如果幸福的前提是和我分手 那我成全你 |
[16:55] | Don’t look so sad. You’ll find somebody new. | 别哭丧着脸 你会找到其他好姑娘的 |
[16:57] | Once you get out of this hospital | 一旦你出了院 |
[16:59] | and your leg gets rehabilitated– | 腿也养好了… |
[17:01] | Oh, hey, you wanna be my new girlfriend? | 喂 你愿意做我女朋友吗 |
[17:03] | Of course! Who wouldn’t? | 当然啦 谁会不愿意呢 |
[17:05] | She wouldn’t. | 她就不愿意 |
[17:07] | What are you, stupid? | 你有啥毛病 傻吗 |
[17:25] | Very funny, Joy. | 你真搞笑 乔依 |
[17:29] | Thank you all for a wonderful birthday week. | 谢谢你们这周好吃好玩地陪我过生日 |
[17:32] | Oh, Melanie, thank you for the Brown’s locker room. | 梅兰妮 谢谢你带我去橄榄球队更衣室 |
[17:36] | And Joy, thank you for the champagne. | 乔依 谢谢你的香槟 |
[17:39] | It’s my favorite. Enjoy it in good health. | 这是我最爱喝的 健健康康地享受吧 |
[17:43] | That’s it! We’re having an intervention. | 我看不下去了 我们开个干预会吧 |
[17:47] | Joy, you have to start drinking again. | 乔依 你不能再戒酒了 |
[17:52] | Like life, you’re very hard to take without alcohol. | 你就像生活 少了酒精让人很难应付 |
[17:58] | Hello, old friend. | 久别重逢啊 老朋友 |
[18:03] | Give up cigarettes. | 把烟戒了吧 |
[18:05] | I mean, just cut back on everything else. | 除了酒 别的东西少沾 |
[18:08] | Oh, she’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[18:09] | From God’s lips to your ears. | 神将旨意直接传达给你们了 |
[18:14] | Elka, told us this morning | 爱尔卡今早告诉我们 |
[18:15] | that she had you convinced she was God. | 她让你相信她就是上帝 |
[18:18] | Oh, no. | 才没有 |
[18:19] | You know the joke’s on all of you | 闹笑话的是你们才对 |
[18:21] | because I knew all along. | 姐早就识破她的把戏了 |
[18:26] | Wait, wait. How did you know all my secrets? | 等等 那你怎么会知道我的秘密 |
[18:28] | You were mumbling in your sleep at the hospital. | 你在医院昏迷的时候说梦话了 |
[18:31] | So you put me through all of that just for a joke? | 你这么折腾我就是为了看笑话吗 |
[18:34] | Yes! | 对啊 |
[18:37] | No. | 不是 |
[18:39] | You couldn’t even give blood without a camera crew. | 你连献个血都要惊动一票摄影师 |
[18:43] | I just thought it was time somebody | 我觉得是时候有个人 |
[18:45] | gave you a push in the right direction. | 把你往正路上领了 |
[18:49] | Well, you may not be totally wrong. | 你有些话还是有道理的 |
[18:52] | I mean, helping others really wasn’t so bad. | 助人为乐感觉确实不错 |
[18:55] | It made me…feel good about myself | 让我…自我感觉良好 |
[18:57] | in a new and different way. | 但和以前截然不同 |
[18:59] | You know, I might still keep on doing it. | 我可能会坚持做慈善 |
[19:01] | But like Joy only in moderation. | 但像乔依戒酒一样 要适可而止 |
[19:05] | I am going to light the candles. | 我要点蜡烛了 |
[19:06] | Yes. To Elka. | 好了 敬爱尔卡 |
[19:08] | You may not be God, but you are certainly divine. | 虽说你不是上帝 但你绝对惊若天人 |
[19:14] | If I were God, my birthday wish would come true. | 如果我是上帝 那我的生日愿望就会成真 |
[19:23] | What are you still doing here? | 你们怎么还没消失 |
[19:33] | 贝蒂·怀特奶奶90岁大寿 我们永远爱你 |