时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Joy, Melanie, Happy Valentine’s Day. | 乔依 梅兰妮 情人节快乐 |
[00:07] | Thank you, Victoria. | 谢谢啦 维多利亚 |
[00:08] | – And there’s one for each of you. – And for me. | -你们两个一人一张 -我也送了 |
[00:14] | That was sweet. | 真贴心 |
[00:16] | Okay, that’s done. Let’s drink. | 好了 完事了 我们开始喝吧 |
[00:19] | Sweats, pizza and wine. | 运动服 披萨饼 还有酒 |
[00:22] | It’s like the cover of giving up magazine. | 搞得像颓废杂志封面似的 |
[00:26] | It’s not giving up. | 才没有颓废 |
[00:27] | We chose not to go out on Valentine’s Day. | 我们只是不想出去过情人节而已 |
[00:29] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:30] | Denial magazine. | 原来是死不认账杂志啊 |
[00:33] | Elka, you look very nice. | 爱尔卡 你打扮得真漂亮 |
[00:35] | So who’s the lucky man tonight? | 今晚谁能有幸一亲芳泽啊 |
[00:36] | Oh, Gerald. | 杰拉德 |
[00:38] | Or Harold…or something. | 还是叫哈洛德什么的 |
[00:42] | I keep thinking about last Valentine’s Day. | 我一直在想去年情人节 |
[00:44] | – When you were with Max? – Yes. | -你还和麦克斯在一起 -是的 |
[00:47] | Oh, I love Fred and Roy and–and Bobby. | 我很爱弗雷德 罗伊 还有波比 |
[00:51] | And I–you know, I like Jack and–and Lester and Ernie. | 我也很喜欢杰克 莱斯特和厄尼 |
[00:56] | Oh, but there’s just nobody like my Max. | 但没有谁能与麦克斯相比 |
[00:58] | Yeah, I get it, Valentine’s Day can make you very nostalgic. | 我懂的 情人节最容易让人伤怀了 |
[01:01] | That’s why I’m wearing my old swim parka from high school. | 所以我才会穿高中游泳队的大夹克 |
[01:04] | You were on a swim team? | 你还参加过游泳队 |
[01:06] | I thought you had a scoliosis brace. | 你不是脊柱侧凸吗 |
[01:09] | Well, yeah, but I was team equipment manager. | 是的 我是游泳队设备管理员 |
[01:11] | You know, I would hand out the towels | 专门递下毛巾 |
[01:12] | and shave the Greek kids’ backs. | 给那些希腊孩子们剃剃背毛 |
[01:17] | On the plus side, I was voted | 从好的方面看 我还被选为 |
[01:20] | “Hottest girl in a back brace.” | “后背矫形器类校花”呢 |
[01:23] | Until that perky cheerleader fell off the pyramid. | 但那个逞能的拉拉队员从”金字塔”掉下来后就归她了 |
[01:29] | I’m sorry, what part of this makes you nostalgic? | 抱歉问下 这故事哪部分让你伤怀了 |
[01:33] | Our top swimmer, Nick Costas. | 我们的招牌选手 尼克·科斯塔 |
[01:35] | I had the biggest crush on him. | 我超爱他的 |
[01:37] | I stole this jacket from him. | 这件夹克就是从他那儿偷的 |
[01:39] | I used to flirt with him until my glasses would fog up | 我以前常跟他调情 直到眼镜起雾 |
[01:42] | and sweat would drip down and sting my jaw line acne. | 汗水往下滴 刺疼我下巴上的粉刺 |
[01:48] | I wonder what he looks like now. | 我很好奇他现在长什么样了 |
[01:50] | I’m gonna facebook him. | 我这就去脸谱网上看看他 |
[01:52] | Oh, I’m boycotting facebook. | 我要抵制脸谱网 |
[01:55] | I don’t like the new design. | 我不喜欢新的设计风格 |
[01:59] | Couldn’t let it alone, could you, Zuckerberg? | 扎克伯格 你净爱瞎折腾 |
[02:05] | Oh, there he is. | 找到了 |
[02:07] | Oh, my goodness, he’s still so cute. | 天呐 他还是那么帅 |
[02:08] | Is he married? | 他结婚了没 |
[02:09] | It doesn’t say. | 没写 |
[02:11] | His status is “road trippin’ with the boys”. | 他的状态是”跟兄弟们一起公路旅行” |
[02:14] | I’m gonna friend him. | 我要加他为好友 |
[02:15] | On valentine’s day? | 情人节当天 |
[02:16] | That seems a bit desperate. | 听起来有点饥渴哎 |
[02:18] | Even to Joy. | 连乔依都这么觉得哎 |
[02:21] | Okay, okay, I’ll wait. | 行啦 好吧 我等等吧 |
[02:25] | Why don’t we all track down lost loves? | 我们来个昔日恋人大寻踪吧 |
[02:29] | I’d love to contact Max. | 我倒是想跟麦克斯联系 |
[02:31] | But he’s been real mad at me | 但他非常生我的气 |
[02:33] | since I almost married Fred… | 因为我差点儿嫁给了弗雷德 |
[02:35] | and ran away with Bobby. | 却又跟波比落跑了 |
[02:39] | Well, I’m in. | 我加入 |
[02:40] | Ooh, I would love to know how | 我还挺想知道 |
[02:41] | my first ex-husband, Clark, is doing. | 第一任老公克拉克的情况 |
[02:43] | He had it all–he was tall, | 他超正点的 身材高挑 |
[02:44] | gorgeous, brilliant. | 帅气十足 才华横溢 |
[02:46] | Feast your eyes. | 来大饱眼福吧 |
[02:49] | And he’s a renowned scientist. | 他是个很有名望的科学家 |
[02:52] | Why did he dump you? | 他为什么甩了你 |
[02:55] | I’m assuming. | 我只是瞎猜 |
[02:58] | I dumped him. | 是我甩了他 |
[02:59] | No, I–I mean he didn’t take my acting seriously | 他完全不把我的演艺事业当回事 |
[03:02] | and he always had all these strange creatures in the house. | 而且老在家里养些稀奇古怪的生物 |
[03:04] | Now he was especially devoted to this hateful parrot | 他当时全心研究一只该死的鹦鹉 |
[03:07] | who always used to talk about me behind my back. | 那死鸟老在我背后说我坏话 |
[03:10] | Parrots can’t make things up. | 鹦鹉是不会编话的 |
[03:12] | – They just repeat what you say. – Yeah. | -它只会学人说话 -没错 |
[03:14] | Well, now you sound just like Clark. | 你现在这语气就跟克拉克一个德性 |
[03:17] | So, Joy, who you gonna look up? | 乔依 你想找谁 |
[03:20] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:21] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:22] | Obviously my lost love is my runaway groom, Kyle. | 显然 我的旧爱是我那落跑新郎 凯尔 |
[03:25] | But, I really think that’s best | 但是 我真觉得这事 |
[03:27] | left dead and buried…right? | 埋葬在过去就好 对吧 |
[03:29] | Yes, of course. | 那当然 |
[03:31] | But, | 但是 |
[03:32] | maybe if he told me why he left me at the altar, | 如果他能告诉我将我抛弃在婚礼圣坛上的原因 |
[03:35] | I could finally get closure. | 这起码对我是个了结 |
[03:36] | But what if he’s not sorry? That would kill me. | 但如果他丝毫不觉得抱歉呢 我会伤心死的 |
[03:39] | Yes, it would. | 对 没错 |
[03:40] | But…what if he is sorry | 但是 如果他真的很抱歉 |
[03:43] | and he feels the same spark when he sees me? | 而且再见时仍对我旧情难忘呢 |
[03:45] | Things get back on track and before you know it | 一切又步入正轨 不知不觉 |
[03:47] | we’re married and living in Provence. | 我俩便步入殿堂 移居普罗旺斯 |
[03:48] | Oh, fine, get off my back, Melanie! | 行了 别烦我了 梅兰妮 |
[03:49] | I’ll do it. | 我查就是了 |
[03:51] | So we are finally gonna see what Kyle looks like. | 我们终于可以一探凯尔真容了 |
[03:54] | See, she cut him out of all her photos. | 乔依把他从所有照片中剪了下来 |
[03:57] | I can’t look. | 我不敢看 |
[03:58] | – It’s a dog. – What? | -这是条狗 -什么 |
[04:00] | I–it’s a picture of his dog. | 这是他的狗的照片 |
[04:02] | That means he’s a fattie. | 说明他现在是个大胖子 |
[04:14] | Morning! | 早晨好啊 |
[04:15] | Nick Costas friended me back. | 尼克·科斯塔加我为好友了 |
[04:17] | And now we’re flirting online | 我们现在在网上 |
[04:18] | like a couple of middle-aged teenagers. | 如大龄脑残少年般调情 |
[04:21] | Oh, boy, that didn’t sound sexy. | 见鬼 听起来没什么情调哈 |
[04:24] | But this does. | 但这够情调吧 |
[04:25] | “Hey, Nick. | “好啊 尼克 |
[04:26] | ‘memba me, Melanie Moretti?” | 还记得我梅兰妮·莫雷蒂吗 |
[04:28] | Long time, no swim.” | 好久没游了哦” |
[04:31] | Good, huh? | 挺不错吧 |
[04:33] | And get this, he is “road trippin’ with the boys” through Ohio, | 你看 他跟兄弟们一起在俄州公路旅行呢 |
[04:37] | and he told me that I looked, | 而且他说我的脸谱网照片 |
[04:39] | in all caps, “AMAZING” on my facebook photo. | 看着”超赞” 全是大写字母哦 |
[04:42] | Everything he wrote is in caps. | 他的每个单词都用的是大写字母 |
[04:46] | Including “Amazing.” | 总之”超赞”是大写好吧 |
[04:49] | Girls, I have a confession to make. | 姐妹们 我得坦白一件事 |
[04:52] | I was up all night, reading about Kyle online. | 我昨晚彻夜未眠 在网上看凯尔的信息 |
[04:55] | What did you find out? | 查出什么来了 |
[04:56] | He’s single. | 他现在单身 |
[04:57] | He’s in Minneapolis today for business… | 今天在明尼阿波利斯市办事 |
[05:00] | and he just had a cappuccino with two extra shots on Hennepin Avenue. | 他刚在亨尼平街喝了一杯额外加浓的卡布奇诺 |
[05:03] | Oh, so he’s one of those guys | 原来他是那种会把 |
[05:05] | who posts ever little thing he does on his wall. | 鸡毛蒜皮的小事都放上网的男人 |
[05:07] | No, I hacked into his email, his car’s GPS, | 不 我黑进了他的电邮和汽车导航系统 |
[05:10] | and his credit card accounts. | 还有他的信用卡账户 |
[05:13] | Turns out I’m pretty good at this. | 原来我还是个网络奇才呢 |
[05:17] | Oh, I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[05:18] | Work off all that breakfast I didn’t eat. | 消化一下这些没吃的早餐 |
[05:25] | My god, victoria, you’re gorgeous. | 天啊 维多利亚 你太美了 |
[05:27] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁呀 |
[05:30] | I’m Clark, your ex-husband. | 我是你的前夫 克拉克呀 |
[05:32] | I got your email. | 我收到了你的电邮 |
[05:33] | – Thought I’d surprise you. – You’re not Clark. | -想着给你个惊喜 -你才不是克拉克 |
[05:35] | Clark is strapping and tall. | 克拉克魁梧高大 |
[05:37] | Oh my loss of height was due to the calcium-leeching disease | 我因为吸钙蛭病而身高萎缩 |
[05:40] | I contracted from the calcium leeches in the Amazon. | 我在亚马逊森林里被吸钙蛭附身 |
[05:45] | But what about the muscles and the cheek bones and… | 但那全身肌肉 挺拔颧骨以及… |
[05:47] | and the muscles? | 全身肌肉呢 |
[05:49] | There were, uh…various tropical fevers | 然后我又染上 各种热带病 |
[05:53] | and the apes who I lived with used me like a throw toy. | 而且和我住一起的猩猩拿我丢着玩 |
[05:58] | Plus my gym membership ran out. | 再加上我的健身会员又到期了 |
[06:01] | Oh, Joy, Melanie, I want you to meet my– | 乔依 梅兰妮 向你们介绍下我的 |
[06:04] | my first ex-husband, Clark. | 我的第一任前夫 克拉克 |
[06:07] | – You’re Clark. – Yes. | -你是克拉克 -是的 |
[06:08] | He ordered something on Amazon that made him small. | 他在亚马逊网站上网购了某些东西让自己变小了 |
[06:19] | Clearly, I am, um, not what you expected. | 很明显 我不如你期待般高大魁梧 |
[06:21] | I think maybe surprising you was a mistake. | 可能给你个惊喜是个错误 |
[06:23] | Uh, I won’t stay. | 我这就走 |
[06:24] | No, no, no, of course you’ll stay. | 不不 你当然要留下来 |
[06:26] | I–I insist. | 我坚持你留下 |
[06:27] | Uh, where’s your luggage? | 你的行李呢 |
[06:29] | It’s right out here with Barry. | 和巴瑞一起都在外头呢 |
[06:30] | Barry? | 巴瑞 |
[06:31] | Oh that horrible parrot is still alive? | 那可恶的鹦鹉还没断气吗 |
[06:36] | Hello…bitch. | 你好啊 贱婆娘 |
[06:47] | I saw the light on. | 我看到灯还亮着 |
[06:49] | Oh, Elka. | 爱尔卡 |
[06:51] | I’ve written an email to Kyle | 我给凯尔写了邮件 |
[06:52] | that could break the silence between us. | 以求打破我们之间的沉默 |
[06:53] | But I–I just can’t seem to press send. | 但就是没法按下发送键 |
[06:57] | Oh, when you’re ready, you’ll know it. | 你准备好时 心里自然明白的 |
[07:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:02] | I’ll wait till it feels right. | 等我感觉对了再发吧 |
[07:05] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[07:12] | Feels right to me. | 姐感觉时机正好 |
[07:18] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我不知该怎么办 |
[07:19] | I mean, last night Clark have been telling me | 昨晚克拉克一直在说 |
[07:21] | how he’s still attracted to me | 他还如何一直喜欢我 |
[07:22] | and I–I don’t wanna hurt him. | 而我 我不想伤害他 |
[07:24] | Victoria, it’s not like Clark is some sort of troll. | 维多利亚 克拉克又不是侏儒 |
[07:27] | He’s just not the huge, strapping man that you remember. | 他只是没有你记忆中那么高大魁梧而已 |
[07:30] | He’s still brilliant. | 他依然才华横溢 |
[07:31] | Yeah, well, he seemed a lot more brilliant | 他能单臂托起我的时候 |
[07:32] | when he could lift me with one arm. | 在我看来更有聪明样 |
[07:35] | Kyle used to pick me up and throw me on the bed. | 凯尔以前经常抱起我 扔到床上 |
[07:38] | I’ve gotta stop thinking about him. | 我不能让自己再想他了 |
[07:40] | Or at least picture him as some hideous elephant man. | 要想也要把他想成 象脸丑八怪 |
[07:43] | How pathetic am I that the elephant man left me at the altar. | 我居然被一象脸丑八怪抛弃在圣坛 这是何等可悲 |
[07:47] | I know. I’ll just lie to Clark and tell him | 想到了 我就骗克拉克说 |
[07:50] | I got some part in a movie. | 我要出演一部电影 |
[07:51] | I’ll pretend to fly to Hollywood, | 到时候假装飞去好莱坞 |
[07:52] | and then he’ll leave, | 然后他就会走了 |
[07:53] | and take this annoying, unlovable monster with him. | 带着这烦死人不偿命的小损货走 |
[07:56] | Fxxk you. | 操你丫的 |
[08:01] | Barry, are you okay? | 巴瑞 你没事吧 |
[08:02] | Okay, good luck with all of that. | 好吧 自求多福吧你 |
[08:05] | I’d hit that. | 翘臀真性感 |
[08:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[08:09] | How do you know he wasn’t talking to me? | 你怎么知道它说的不是我呢 |
[08:12] | Oh, oh, Clark, there you are. | 克拉克 你来了啊 |
[08:16] | There’s something that I need to tell you. | 有件事情我得告诉你 |
[08:17] | Clark’s a troll. | 克拉克是侏儒 |
[08:21] | What? You said I was a troll? | 什么 你说我是侏儒吗 |
[08:23] | No, of course not. | 没有 怎么会 |
[08:24] | Well he doesn’t just make these things up. | 它不会自己胡编乱造的 |
[08:26] | What else have you been saying about me? | 你还说我什么坏话了 |
[08:28] | Hideous elephant man. | 象脸丑八怪 |
[08:32] | Joy said that. | 那是乔依说的 |
[08:33] | – What?! – I mean not about you. | -什么 -又不是说你 |
[08:35] | Look, um, I–I just found out that I got a part in a movie. | 听着 我刚得到了一个电影角色 |
[08:40] | – Lie to Clark about a movie. – Barry! | -骗克拉克说要演电影 -巴瑞 |
[08:43] | Wow, even back in our worst days | 真有你的 即便在我们关系最僵的时候 |
[08:46] | you never lied to me. | 你都没对我撒过谎 |
[08:48] | I’m sorry I’m such a disappointment to you, Victoria. | 很抱歉我让你大失所望 维多利亚 |
[08:51] | I’d hit that. | 翘臀真性感 |
[08:54] | Thank you, Barry. | 还是你识货 巴瑞 |
[08:59] | Joy, Nick’s coming to Cleveland tonight. | 乔依 尼克今晚就到克利夫兰 |
[09:01] | He wants me to meet him in his hotel room. | 他让我去酒店房间见他 |
[09:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[09:04] | You have a date tonight too, Joy. | 你晚上也有个约会啊 乔依 |
[09:07] | No, I don’t. | 我可没有 |
[09:10] | After you went to sleep, I, uh, | 你昨晚去睡觉之后 我 |
[09:12] | pretended I was you, | 假扮成你 |
[09:13] | and…IM -ed Kyle. | 给凯尔发了信息 |
[09:17] | What? Why would you do that? | 什么 你为什么这么做啊 |
[09:19] | Because I knew you secretly wanted me to. | 因为你其实内心悄悄希望我那么做 |
[09:25] | And I’d had a few. | 加上我小酌了几杯 |
[09:27] | What did you say? | 你都说什么了 |
[09:31] | A lot of back and forth. | 你来我往 起承转合 |
[09:33] | It got hot for a while, and… | 有一阵尺度都大到我脸红心跳了 |
[09:36] | then it cooled down, and… | 然后有点力不从心 |
[09:39] | then it got hot again. | 后来又一阵潮红 |
[09:42] | “I’ll meet you at the top of the Terminal Tower tonight | 今晚在终点大厦顶楼不见不散 |
[09:45] | wearing nothing but me rain coat.” | 一帘雨衣遮春光哟 |
[09:49] | I am not showing up wearing only a rain coat. | 我才不要只穿一件雨衣去见他 |
[09:51] | Why not? | 有什么不好 |
[09:53] | Guys love that “naked under a coat” thing. | 男的不都好”满城春光衣下藏”这口吗 |
[09:57] | Guys do, don’t they? | 这么一说倒提醒我了 |
[10:04] | Hi, Nick. | 嗨 尼克 |
[10:04] | Hey, Melanie. | 你好啊 梅兰妮 |
[10:06] | Are you ready to see all the sights? | 准备好将满城春光一览无余了吗 |
[10:10] | We sure are! | 当然准备好了 |
[10:13] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:14] | I’m Alison. | 我是艾莉森 |
[10:16] | Pregnant, not fat. | 有孕在身 不是肥胖 |
[10:18] | – Well, congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜了啊 -谢谢你 |
[10:21] | I’m Melanie Moretti. | 我是梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 |
[10:22] | I thought you were road trippin’ with the boys. | 我还以为你在跟兄弟们公路旅行呢 |
[10:24] | Oh, we are, yeah. | 没说不是啊 |
[10:25] | Boys, come in here. | 兄弟团 过来见人 |
[10:29] | The boys…are so adorable. | 说的是这弟兄仨啊 真可爱 |
[10:34] | – Here, let me take your coat– – Oh, god no! | -来 外套给我 -想都别想 |
[10:36] | I mean…no, thank you, that’s… | 我是说 不麻烦了 谢谢 |
[10:41] | Oh, god, I’m a nervous wreck. | 妈呀 我紧张到快要崩溃了 |
[10:43] | Once we get to the roof, you have to be honest | 一到顶楼 你就得坦白一切 |
[10:45] | and tell Kyle you wrote those messages. | 告诉凯尔那些信息都是你发的 |
[10:48] | Then you have to lie and tell him that | 然后你还得撒个谎 告诉他 |
[10:49] | I’m happily in love with a South African pro golfer. | 我正跟一个南非职业高尔夫球手恩爱着呢 |
[10:53] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[10:55] | A male, South African pro golfer. | 男的 男性南非高尔夫球手 |
[10:58] | Oh, you’re no fun. | 你真会煞风景 |
[11:00] | Hold the elevator! | 电梯等等我 |
[11:03] | – Max! – Elka. | -麦克斯 -爱尔卡 |
[11:07] | Were you coming here to see me? | 你是专程来见我的吗 |
[11:09] | No. | 才没有 |
[11:10] | I forgot your office was even in this building. | 我都忘了你的办公室在这栋大厦 |
[11:13] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[11:16] | So why are you dressed so provocatively? | 那你穿得如此诱人犯罪是为何呢 |
[11:20] | You know that’s my favorite track suit. | 你知道我最喜欢这套运动衫 |
[11:24] | I’m only here to meet the guy | 我只是陪乔依来见 |
[11:25] | who dumped Joy on her wedding day. | 在婚礼上抛下她的家伙 |
[11:28] | He didn’t ask. | 他没问这个 |
[11:31] | What a coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[11:32] | You dumped me on your wedding day, Elka. | 你在你的婚礼上甩了我 爱尔卡 |
[11:35] | Clearly weddings are a sore subject. | 很显然 谈婚礼太伤感情了 |
[11:37] | No more talk about weddings. | 别再扯这个话题了 |
[11:38] | – Agreed. – Agreed. | -同意 -赞成 |
[11:41] | Hold the door. | 等等我们 |
[11:45] | Hi. We just got married. | 大家好 我们刚举行完婚礼 |
[11:48] | Oh, great, somebody already pressed roof. | 太好了 已经有人按了顶楼 |
[11:50] | That’s where he proposed. | 那是他求婚的地方 |
[11:52] | We’re going up to have a glass of champagne | 我们想先在故地喝杯香槟 |
[11:53] | before we go to the hotel. | 然后再去酒店 |
[11:56] | Now what? | 什么情况 |
[11:57] | Relax, this happens all the time. | 别担心 这种情况经常发生 |
[12:03] | That’s new though. | 这种情况第一次见 |
[12:06] | I can’t believe you still have one of our old swim parkas. | 真不敢相信你还留着游泳队的夹克 |
[12:09] | Are you sure I can’t take it? | 真的不用脱掉吗 |
[12:11] | You’re sweating. | 你都热得流汗了 |
[12:12] | Oh, yeah. | 是嘛 |
[12:14] | I like to sweat. | 我很容易出汗 |
[12:15] | I remember that. | 我记得 |
[12:16] | She’s Melanie Moretti. | 她叫梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 |
[12:17] | We called her Melanie More-sweaty. | 我们都叫她梅兰妮·汗唧唧 |
[12:21] | I…did not know that. | 这个我还真不知道 |
[12:24] | I’ll go get the kids ready. | 我让孩子们准备下 |
[12:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:26] | Oh, oh, no! | 不好 |
[12:28] | Nick, the baby’s coming. | 尼克 孩子要出生了 |
[12:30] | Honey, are you sure? | 亲爱的 确定吗 |
[12:31] | Yes, we need to get to a hospital. | 确定 我们要去医院 |
[12:33] | Uh, but who’s gonna watch the kids? | 但是谁照看孩子呢 |
[12:40] | Sure, sure, no sweaty. | 好的 不用担心[不出汗] |
[12:44] | There’s no cell reception so all I need you to do | 手机没信号 我只需要你 |
[12:47] | is walk up to the 36th floor to the observation deck | 先上到36楼 然后再上到观景台 |
[12:50] | and let him know I’m trapped in this elevator. | 告诉他我被困在电梯里了 |
[12:53] | What do you mean, “No”? | 你说”不”是什么意思 |
[12:54] | Well, you’re from Cleveland. | 你是克利夫兰人 |
[12:55] | I’m sure you could use the exercise. | 正好需要走动锻炼下 |
[12:58] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[13:00] | They still have no idea how long it’s gonna take to fix it. | 他们依然不知道多久才能修好 |
[13:04] | Maybe we should open that bottle of champagne to pass the time. | 也许该打开香槟 混混时间 |
[13:08] | As we discussed, ma’am, | 之前就说过了 女士 |
[13:09] | it’s for our wedding night. | 这是洞房花烛酒 |
[13:11] | If there is a wedding night. | 前提是还有花烛夜的话 |
[13:13] | I’m shipping out tonight. | 我今晚就要出航了 |
[13:14] | – Last-minute deployment. – You were right. | -紧急部署 -你是对的 |
[13:17] | We should have gone straight to the hotel. | 我们应该直接去酒店的 |
[13:19] | It’ll be fine, sweetheart. | 会没事的 亲爱的 |
[13:21] | But a little married advice. | 给点婚姻小忠告 |
[13:24] | Never say, “You were right.” | 永远别说 你是对的 |
[13:29] | It does sound weird. | 听起来确实怪怪的 |
[13:33] | How long have you two been married? | 你们结婚多少年了 |
[13:37] | All right, I’ll answer. | 好了 我来回答 |
[13:39] | They’re not married. | 他们不是夫妻 |
[13:40] | They were engaged, then they weren’t. | 他们曾经订过婚 后来又分手 |
[13:41] | Then she interrupted his wedding. | 她搞砸了他的婚礼 |
[13:43] | Then he interrupted her wedding. | 他又跑去她婚礼上抢人 |
[13:44] | But she chose her dead husband. | 可惜她选择了诈死的老公 |
[13:46] | But now she’s sorry because she missed her Max. | 她现在后悔万分 因为她依然情系麦克斯 |
[13:48] | – Joy! – Is that true, Elka? | -乔依 -是真的吗 爱尔卡 |
[13:51] | Well, I-it’s not not true. | 反正不是假的 |
[13:56] | Actually, I chose this building | 其实 我选择这栋大厦 |
[13:58] | because I was hoping I’d run into you. | 就是希望能碰上你 |
[14:03] | This calls for a celebration. | 实在是值得庆祝下 |
[14:04] | How about we open that champagne? | 把香槟开了怎么样 |
[14:08] | Please, stop fighting. | 拜托 别打了 |
[14:11] | Please, stop fighting. | 拜托 别打了 |
[14:13] | Oh, fine, go ahead and fight. | 好吧 要打就打吧 |
[14:16] | Excuse me? | 打扰下 |
[14:17] | Is this one of yours? | 这是你的孩子吗 |
[14:19] | Found him eating french fries off the room service tray | 他在吃送餐车上的薯条 |
[14:21] | and he wouldn’t share. | 而且还想一人独吞 |
[14:23] | He could be one of mine. | 可能是我的吧 |
[14:24] | I started with three. | 我接手时有三个 |
[14:25] | I–I better take him just in case. | 以防万一我还是把他收下吧 |
[14:28] | There he goes. | 瞧他跑的 |
[14:31] | Well, uh, you look like you could use a hand. | 那个 你看起来需要个帮手 |
[14:35] | Oh, I really could, thank you. | 太需要了 谢谢你 |
[14:38] | Oh, no, not me. | 我可帮不了 |
[14:39] | I don’t know what to do either. | 我根本不懂照顾孩子 |
[14:41] | It’s just an observation. | 我只是有感而发 |
[14:43] | Although, we could do what my parents did | 不过 我们可以学习当年我和兄弟 |
[14:45] | when my brother and I went at it. | 调皮时 我父母的做法 |
[14:48] | have a drink and ignore it. | 喝杯小酒 权当没看见 |
[14:51] | Well, the mini bar is open. | 迷你酒柜开着呢 |
[14:54] | So’s the bottom of your jacket. | 你外套下面也开着呢 |
[14:55] | Might wanna think about putting something on. | 还是找点什么穿上吧 |
[15:02] | Just get Barry, and we’ll be out of your way. | 带上巴瑞 我们这就淡出你的视线 |
[15:04] | Please don’t leave like this. | 别这么气哄哄地走 |
[15:05] | Just come and sit here for one minute and let me explain. | 过来坐会儿 听我解释嘛 |
[15:11] | I didn’t say those things Barry said. | 巴瑞说的那些话不是学我的舌 |
[15:13] | He just picked random words to make me look bad. | 它不过是随便凑了几个词毁我罢了 |
[15:17] | He always has hated you. | 它的确一直都很讨厌你 |
[15:19] | Ever since you stole his mirror. | 自从你偷了它的镜子之后 |
[15:22] | I don’t know why he needs it. | 真搞不懂它要镜子干什么 |
[15:23] | He always looks the same. | 照来照去还不是一副鬼样子 |
[15:33] | Victoria, you really haven’t changed. | 维多利亚 你真的一点都没变 |
[15:36] | I wish I could say the same for myself. | 真希望我也还是当初的自己 |
[15:38] | Oh, Clark. | 克拉克 |
[15:40] | And that’s the first time | 这是你第一次 |
[15:41] | you’ve looked at me the way you used to. | 用这种熟悉的眼神看我 |
[15:44] | Come on, stay a little longer. | 来嘛 多待一段时间 |
[15:46] | We can talk about old times and I’ll make dinner; | 我们可以叙叙旧 我来做晚餐 |
[15:48] | Whip up a pot of Clark’s Delight. | 炖一锅”克拉克开口笑” |
[15:50] | Oh, Clark’s Delight? | 克拉克开口笑 |
[15:52] | Delicious. What was in that? | 绝世美味 里面都放了什么料 |
[15:55] | Hamburger meat and sugar. | 汉堡肉饼加上糖 |
[15:58] | I really was a lousy cook. | 我的厨艺实在差劲 |
[16:00] | I didn’t notice. | 我从未注意过 |
[16:02] | The sex was too good. | 床上生活太销魂了 |
[16:05] | And then I’d start talking about my work | 然后我会开始唠叨我的工作 |
[16:07] | and your eyes would glaze over. | 你的眼神就变得呆滞起来 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry about that but it’s just that you kept on talking | 抱歉我实在受不了你喋喋不休地跟我说 |
[16:12] | about those disgusting species of bugs that you were studying | 你正在研究的各种令人作呕的虫子 |
[16:15] | and it was bleh. | 听着就倒胃口 |
[16:16] | I know, I know, it’s true. | 我懂 你说得没错 |
[16:18] | However, | 不过 |
[16:20] | I have discovered a Peruvian spider | 我最近发现的一种秘鲁蜘蛛 |
[16:22] | that might actually interest you. | 你可能会感兴趣 |
[16:24] | It generates a venom that fights diabetes. | 它分泌的毒液能抵御糖尿病 |
[16:26] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[16:29] | You know, it has an intriguing side effect. | 它还有一种很有意思的副作用 |
[16:32] | It erases wrinkles from human skin. | 可以抚平人类肌肤的皱纹 |
[16:38] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[16:42] | All right, I see your scoliosis brace | 我跟你的”后背矫形器” |
[16:46] | and raise you a droopy eye and a corrective shoe. | 再大你”耷拉眼”和”矫形鞋” |
[16:52] | Okay, you win. You were a bigger geek than me. | 好吧 你赢了 你比我还呆 |
[16:56] | If I wasn’t president of the rocketry club, | 如果我不是火箭俱乐部的会长 |
[16:57] | I never would have gotten laid in high school. | 高中时肯定上不了姑娘的本垒 |
[17:01] | I never got laid in high school. | 我高中时从没上过本垒 |
[17:03] | Well, you got me into your pants fast enough. | 你没费什么劲就让我伸进了你的裤子 |
[17:06] | By the way, thank you for this. | 对了 谢谢你借我衣服 |
[17:07] | And thank you for not asking why | 也谢谢你没问我 |
[17:09] | I was wearing a coat with nothing under it. | 为什么外套里面一丝未挂 |
[17:11] | Men never need an explanation for that. | 这种情况 男人根本不需要听解释 |
[17:15] | So… | 那么 |
[17:17] | Here’s to…sharing a drink with the pretty babysitter | 这一杯敬 孩子一睡着就陪我喝酒的 |
[17:21] | once the kids are asleep. | 性感保姆 |
[17:24] | Man, was that ever a fantasy of mine in high school. | 这不就是我高中白日梦里的情节嘛 |
[17:27] | Yeah, | 是吗 |
[17:29] | did it go something like this? | 那情节发展到这一步了吗 |
[17:35] | Kyle’s long gone by now. | 凯尔肯定早就没影了 |
[17:36] | I don’t care if this elevator ever starts. | 这个破电梯恢不恢复都无所谓了 |
[17:40] | Of course. | 真是时候 |
[17:43] | Well, at least you two can start your honeymoon now. | 起码你们这对新婚燕尔的可以开始度蜜月了 |
[17:45] | No, there’s no time to get to the hotel. | 已经没时间去酒店了 |
[17:48] | I gotta get straight to post. | 我得直接归队了 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[17:52] | Wait! | 等等 |
[17:54] | Your office is on this floor. | 你的办公室不是在这层楼吗 |
[17:57] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[17:58] | Soldier, go storm that beach. | 水兵 席卷那片海滩吧 |
[18:02] | What did he call me? | 他刚骂我什么 |
[18:04] | Beach, he said beach. | 是海滩 不是贱人[Bitch] |
[18:09] | Oh, don’t you just love a happy ending. | 大团圆结局最有爱了 |
[18:22] | So, was Kyle on the roof? | 凯尔在顶楼吗 |
[18:24] | Nope. And I don’t even know if he showed up. | 不在 我都不知道他到底有没有露面 |
[18:27] | Thanks for waiting up for me. | 谢谢你没睡等我回来 |
[18:29] | Oh, I didn’t wait up for you. | 我不是为了等你 |
[18:32] | My new bird couldn’t sleep. | 是我新得来的小鸟睡不着 |
[18:36] | Your new bird? | 你新得来的小鸟 |
[18:41] | “Off to Peru with Clark. | “和克拉克去秘鲁了 |
[18:42] | Purchase no skin treatments until I return. | 我回家前不要买美肤产品 |
[18:47] | Elka can take care of Barry.” | 巴瑞可以由爱尔卡来照顾” |
[18:49] | I love Elka. | 我爱爱尔卡 |
[18:53] | Poor Joy. | 可怜的乔依 |
[18:56] | I, uh, I brought him up to speed. | 我把事情都跟它说了 |
[19:00] | I’m just gonna unfriend him | 我还是解除和他的好友关系 |
[19:01] | and pretend it never happened. | 假装什么都没发生过吧 |
[19:07] | His profile picture isn’t his dog anymore. | 他的头像不是他家狗狗了 |
[19:10] | It’s him… | 换成了他本人 |
[19:12] | And 25 years of buried emotions come rushing back. | 深埋了25年的情绪一股脑地涌了上来 |
[19:16] | Oh, Joy. | 乔依 |
[19:18] | The best thing to do is just forget it and move on. | 你最好是抛却过往 开始新的生活 |
[19:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:26] | Oh, no, I’m not. | 不 我说错了 |
[19:29] | Oh, you can’t give up on that. | 你可不能放弃这等男人 |
[19:32] | He’s so handsome. | 他超帅的 |