时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot In Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Why are you watching the last episode of Edge of Tomorrow? | 你们怎么在看《明日边缘》最终集啊 |
[00:08] | You said you never watched it. | 你不是说自己没看过这剧吗 |
[00:10] | You said it was terrible. | 你还说这剧烂透了 |
[00:11] | No, I watched it. | 哪有 我看过啊 |
[00:13] | I said you were terrible. | 我是说你演得烂透了 |
[00:17] | It’s the third anniversary of the cancellation of the show. | 今天是砍剧三周年纪念日 |
[00:20] | So we watch it with Victoria to cheer her up. | 于是我们陪着维多利亚看 让她高兴点 |
[00:23] | It’s the one day of the year | 每年今日 |
[00:24] | I reserve to really think about myself. | 我都用来专门孤芳自赏 |
[00:28] | Now watch. | 快看吧 |
[00:35] | Lady Natalie. | 娜塔莉夫人 |
[00:38] | Dr. Tess Montgomery. | 苔丝·蒙哥马利医生 |
[00:41] | Judge Thorndike. | 桑代克法官 |
[00:44] | I always expected one of you to betray me. | 我始终知道你们当中会有人背叛我 |
[00:46] | But not all three. | 但没想到会三人同时背叛 |
[00:48] | You’re ruined, Honor Saint Raven. | 你走投无路了 欧娜·圣瑞雯 |
[00:50] | Pack your bags and leave… | 赶紧收拾东西离开 |
[00:53] | Primrose Valley. | 樱草峡谷吧 |
[00:55] | Like many of the harlots before you, | 正如之前的那些荡妇一样 |
[00:57] | you will not be missed, my dear. | 没人会惦记你的 |
[00:59] | Why all this cruelty? | 为何待我如此残忍 |
[01:02] | As you well know, | 你心知肚明 |
[01:03] | our relationship never recovered from your little affair with Luis… | 从你和路易斯搞外遇后 我们的感情裂痕从未愈合 |
[01:08] | the sexy latin pool boy. | 那个性感的拉丁泳池清洁工 |
[01:11] | I haven’t been a sexy latin pool boy for 15 years. | 我早在15年前就不做性感拉丁泳池清洁工了 |
[01:16] | I am a sexy latin lawyer. | 在下如今是 性感拉丁律师 |
[01:19] | That’s it! I’m leaving. | 我受够了 我这就走 |
[01:22] | But you haven’t heard the last of Honor Saint Raven! | 但欧娜·圣瑞雯有朝一日还会杀回来的 |
[01:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天爷 |
[01:33] | How tragic is it that I will never know | 真是个惊天大悲剧 我将永远不知道 |
[01:35] | what was waiting for Honor Saint Raven on the other side of that door? | 欧娜·圣瑞雯打开门后看到了什么 |
[01:38] | I’ll tell you what’s tragic. | 我来告诉你什么最悲剧 |
[01:40] | They’ve stopped making my favorite lipstick color. | 我最喜欢的口红颜色停产了 |
[01:43] | – Oh, man! – Unbelievable they did that. | -天呐 -怎么能这样呢 |
[01:45] | I’ve been wearing “prohibition pink” for 75 years. | 我已经用「粉色禁忌」用了75年了 |
[01:51] | I know what’ll cheer you up. | 我知道什么能让你高兴起来 |
[01:52] | Let’s watch the last episode again. | 再看一次《明日边缘》最终集吧 |
[01:54] | Only this time with my voice-over commentary. | 这次看我的旁白评论版 |
[01:56] | Is that on the DVD? | 有这个音轨吗 |
[01:58] | No, I’ll just do it now. | 没有 我现场评论不就行了 |
[02:00] | Wait, I’m getting a vision of the future. | 等等 我好像预见到未来了 |
[02:03] | Oh, it’s me… | 是我 |
[02:05] | puncturing my own eardrums. | 刺穿了自己的耳膜 |
[02:09] | You know though, it’s too bad they didn’t bring it | 可惜没人制作一个 |
[02:11] | back online as webisodes. | 网络版的续集 |
[02:12] | Like they tried to do with All My Children. | 就像《我的孩子们》那剧一样 |
[02:14] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[02:15] | I’ll star in new webisodes of Edge of Tomorrow. | 我愿意出演《明日边缘》网络剧 |
[02:18] | Victoria, you’re doing that thing | 维多利亚 你又来了 |
[02:19] | where you accept parts in shows that don’t exist. | 答应出演这种根本不存在的剧 |
[02:23] | No, but it can. | 不 可以存在啊 |
[02:24] | I mean, fans have obsessed for years about what was behind that door. | 粉丝们多年来都在纠结 门后面到底是什么 |
[02:28] | Now all I need to do is to get Apryl Sinclaire, | 我只需要拉上编剧 |
[02:31] | the show’s creator, on board. | 艾普丽·辛克莱就行 |
[02:33] | she’ll never do it. | 她才不会干呢 |
[02:34] | Oh, they couldn’t stand each other. | 她俩根本不对付 |
[02:35] | They fought all the time about who was responsible for Honor St. Raven. | 成天为了欧娜·圣瑞雯这角色是谁的功劳而吵架 |
[02:38] | Which is ridiculous. | 这架吵得莫名其妙 |
[02:40] | I mean, sure she created the character and wrote her lines, | 角色和台词是她写的没错 |
[02:43] | but it was my acting that brought her to life. | 但是我把她演活了 |
[02:47] | Now Apryl was a horrid pig about it, | 艾普丽跟个疯婆子似的 |
[02:48] | but I always took the high road. | 不过我大人有大量 |
[02:51] | But weren’t your last words to apryl, | 你跟她说的最后一句话不是 |
[02:53] | “I hate you and I hope you die.” | “我恨你 你去死吧”吗 |
[02:55] | well, in Hollywood that’s practically “Aloha.” | 在好莱坞 这话相当于打招呼 |
[02:59] | It means both “Hello” and “Good-bye.” | 同时兼备问好和道别之意 |
[03:15] | Victoria Chase. | 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[03:16] | Hugh Fletcher? | 休·弗莱彻 |
[03:17] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[03:18] | I should ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你这个问题呢 |
[03:20] | And I will. | 并且我这就问 |
[03:21] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[03:24] | The day after our show ended, I took all of my money | 我们那剧完结后 我拿出所有积蓄 |
[03:27] | and I made a little film called Twilight. | 制作了一部叫《暮光之城》的小影片 |
[03:30] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[03:31] | And then the real Twilight came out. | 后来真正的《暮光之城》上映了 |
[03:34] | And I was sued for copyright infringement and I lost everything. | 他们告我侵犯知识产权 赔了个精光 |
[03:37] | So now I’m working as Apryl Sinclaire’s butler. | 现在我给艾普丽·辛克莱做管家 |
[03:45] | Well, this room is exactly like our old set. | 这房间和我们以前的片场一模一样啊 |
[03:49] | If I pull open a drawer, | 要是打开抽屉 |
[03:50] | will Dr. Tess Montgomery’s dialog be written in it? | 里面会写着苔丝·蒙哥马利医生的对白吗 |
[03:54] | And yet, that bubblehead got all the meaty scenes | 但那笨妞拿到的却全是重要戏份 |
[03:56] | and I was relegated to providing exposition | 我却净演些做解说的戏 |
[03:59] | and reminding others of what the plot points were! | 提醒别人哪里是主要情节 |
[04:02] | well, to be honest, I never really paid attention | 说实话 我从来都没怎么注意过 |
[04:04] | to what the other people on the show were saying. | 其他演员的台词 |
[04:09] | Look what the cat drug in. | 瞧瞧是哪个丧门星来了 |
[04:11] | Apryl Sinclaire, my old friend. | 艾普丽·辛克莱 我的”老”朋友 |
[04:15] | This is an awkward moment. | 真够尴尬的 |
[04:18] | The two of you haven’t seen each other in three years. | 你们两个已经三年没见了 |
[04:21] | And you did not depart on the best of terms. | 你们分开那会可闹得不怎么愉快 |
[04:30] | I should exit. | 我还是先闪了吧 |
[04:35] | I fear we started off on the wrong foot. | 我知道我们之前互相看不顺眼 |
[04:37] | I actually came here to bury the hatchet and move forward. | 我这次来是想抛弃旧怨 向前看的 |
[04:41] | Not until you say that Honor St. Raven was based on me. | 除非你说欧娜·圣瑞雯是以我为原型的 |
[04:43] | I’ll gladly say those words. | 我很乐意这么说 |
[04:45] | Honor St. Raven was based on me. | 欧娜·圣瑞雯是以我为原型的 |
[04:48] | I don’t want to have this fight. | 我懒得跟你争 |
[04:49] | neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[04:50] | – I’m Honor St. Raven. – Honor St. Raven is me. | -我是欧娜·圣瑞雯 -欧娜·圣瑞雯是我 |
[04:52] | – I’m her. – Fine. | -我才是她 -好吧 |
[04:53] | She’s me. | 她是我 |
[04:55] | And now that that’s settled, uh, | 既然这问题解决了 |
[04:56] | let’s talk about why I’m here. | 就说说我来这的原因吧 |
[04:58] | How would you like to help me bring back Edge of Tomorrow? | 你愿意帮我重启《明日边缘》吗 |
[05:01] | You mean on TV? | 在电视上播出吗 |
[05:02] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[05:03] | Webisodes? Like All My Children? | 网络剧 像《我的孩子们》那样 |
[05:04] | Not exactly. I’ve talked to some marketing people | 不算是 我和搞营销的人谈过 |
[05:06] | who want to do it as an app. | 他们想做成应用程序 |
[05:10] | An app? | 应用程序 |
[05:11] | The news station where I work | 我工作的新闻台 |
[05:13] | has agreed to recreate the set, | 同意重新搭建片场 |
[05:15] | And with product placement, we can pay for the whole thing. | 加上植入广告 花费完全不用愁 |
[05:17] | So what do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[05:19] | Hugh! | 休 |
[05:21] | I have standing orders to have the bags ready | 我奉命早早地收拾好行李 |
[05:23] | should anybody show the slightest bit of interest | 只要有人有那么一点点兴趣重启我们的剧 |
[05:25] | in resurrecting the show. | 立刻拎包就走 |
[05:27] | To sum up… | 一句话 |
[05:28] | She’ll do it. | 她当然会参与 |
[05:34] | After our long flight from Los Angeles, | 经过从洛杉矶的长途飞行 |
[05:36] | we have arrived in Cleveland. | 我们终于抵达克利夫兰 |
[05:40] | Well, Victoria, this is so exciting. | 维多利亚 真是太激动人心了 |
[05:41] | You’re bringing your show back. | 你的剧要回归啦 |
[05:43] | My show. | 是我的剧 |
[05:44] | Apryl is correct, my show. | 艾普丽说得对 我的剧 |
[05:47] | And we have our first sponsor. | 我们还找到了第一个赞助商 |
[05:49] | The good people at 3 musketeers. | 是「三剑客威化饼」的那些好心人 |
[05:51] | We just have to make sure that a major character | 只要保证一个主要角色 |
[05:53] | is seen eating a 3 musketeers bar | 在剧里吃了三剑客牌威化饼 |
[05:55] | or is named “3 musketeers bar.” | 或者名字叫做三剑客威化饼就好 |
[05:58] | I’m sorry but it always takes me out of a show | 很抱歉 但是这种太直白的植入广告 |
[05:59] | when I see a product displayed so boldly. | 总是会让我弃剧 |
[06:03] | But wow, these things are really good! | 天呐 这饼干超好吃啊 |
[06:06] | Joy, you’ll be happy to know that Hector Cruz– | 乔依 你一定会很高兴的 赫克托·克鲁兹 |
[06:09] | The sexy latin lawyer. | 那位性感拉丁律师 |
[06:11] | has agreed to do the show just because of you. | 为了你答应来演这个剧 |
[06:13] | oh, please. | 快得了吧 |
[06:15] | I did his eyebrows on the show a few times. | 我不过是给他修过几次眉毛 |
[06:17] | He flirted with me, | 他和我调情来着 |
[06:18] | but besides his being married, he’s just not my type. | 但即使撇开他已婚这点不谈 他也不是我的菜 |
[06:20] | But he’s not married anymore. | 但他已经离婚了 |
[06:22] | Hot damn, I am so gonna tap that. | 妈妈咪呀 那我可得抓紧上手 |
[06:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:29] | What? | 你说啥 |
[06:30] | It’s just as likely. | 我们两个机会均等嘛 |
[06:33] | Okay, everybody, let’s go. | 好了 我来分配任务 |
[06:35] | You’re a writer, so you’ll be my writing staff. | 你是位作家 就由你来担任编剧 |
[06:37] | As soon as you let go of my face, okay. | 只要你放开我的脸 一切好说 |
[06:40] | And you can do hair and makeup! | 而你可以负责化妆造型 |
[06:42] | I know I can. It’s my job. | 我知道 那是我的本行 |
[06:46] | Grab my face, you’ll pull back a stump. | 你要是敢碰老娘的脸 看我不咬掉你的手 |
[06:52] | Okay, if I’m the writer, I do have a few questions. | 既然由我来编剧 那我想问几个问题 |
[06:56] | How many actors are coming back? | 有多少演员愿意回来继续参演 |
[06:57] | Only the ones from the last scene. | 只有参与最后一场戏的那几位 |
[06:58] | It’s all we could afford. | 我们的资金有限 |
[07:00] | Well, then who’s on the other side of the door? | 那门外面站的到底是谁 |
[07:02] | Oh, we didn’t think about that. | 这我们倒没想过 |
[07:05] | Well, as we all know, everyone on the show had an evil twin. | 众所周知 剧里每个角色都有个邪恶双胞胎 |
[07:08] | My character had two evil twins. | 我的角色有两个邪恶双胞胎 |
[07:10] | As I do in real life. | 跟我现实生活里一样 |
[07:13] | Okay. If we’re gonna continue the series, | 好了 既然要续拍这部剧 |
[07:15] | how do we explain that all the other characters disappeared? | 那其他角色都不翼而飞了 我们该怎么解释 |
[07:17] | We can’t just say an atom bomb went off. | 总不能说被原子弹炸死了吧 |
[07:19] | Wait, I’ve got it. An atom bomb went off. | 有主意了 就说他们被原子弹炸死了 |
[07:24] | Oh, no. It’s from Elizabeth Meadow. | 不会吧 是伊丽莎白·麦朵发过来的 |
[07:27] | The upper crust British lady Natalie. | 英国上层社会的娜塔莉夫人 |
[07:32] | She got a better offer. | 她接到更好的戏约了 |
[07:33] | She’s playing a corpse on Psych. | 她要扮演《灵异妙探》里的一具尸体 |
[07:35] | Cable’s delightful mystery comedy. | 那是有线台一部讨喜的破案喜剧 |
[07:38] | Okay, now what are we gonna do? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[07:40] | We have to find an actress to play this part at the last minute. | 我们得临时抱佛脚 找个女演员替她 |
[07:43] | Perhaps, my dear, I can be of assistance. | 亲爱的 也许我能帮上你们的忙 |
[07:51] | Well, as you all can see, Victoria’s news station | 大家都看到了 维多利亚的新闻台 |
[07:53] | did an excellent job in recreating our set. | 帮我们重现了片场 效果相当不错 |
[07:56] | With a few exceptions. | 难免也会有几个例外 |
[07:57] | Uh, some of the windows and doors don’t work. | 有几扇门窗都不能用 |
[08:01] | But it’ll do. | 但不碍大事 |
[08:02] | And we have two new sponsors. | 我们又找到两家赞助商 |
[08:04] | Bed, Bath & Beyond and then at some point | 寝室浴室全能保洁 而另一家赞助商 |
[08:07] | someone has to say “Happy birthday, nana, | 要求演员在剧里穿插一句”生日快乐 奶奶 |
[08:09] | from Ed and Denise Milch.” | 来自艾德和丹尼斯乳业的祝福” |
[08:13] | Yeah, that’ll be easy to fit in. | 好吧 这句很”容易”植入呢 |
[08:15] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[08:18] | I am so excited! | 我简直太开心了 |
[08:20] | Oh, you haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没变 |
[08:22] | I’m not Victoria. | 我不是维多利亚 |
[08:24] | Jessica, I’m Victoria. | 杰西卡 我才是维多利亚 |
[08:27] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[08:28] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没变 |
[08:31] | And Apryl… | 艾普丽 |
[08:33] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没变 |
[08:37] | Jessica, hi, are you all right? | 杰西卡 你还好吧 |
[08:39] | Oh, I got lasik surgery. | 我做了角膜重塑 |
[08:41] | On my eyes. | 是眼部手术 |
[08:42] | I don’t think it turned out so good. | 手术效果貌似不太理想 |
[08:44] | Even though I went to a really good eye dentist. | 虽然我的眼科牙医医术很高明 |
[08:47] | So you may have to write my lines a little bigger inside the drawers. | 所以抽屉里的提词卡上的字号要稍微加大点 |
[08:52] | Joy! | 乔依 |
[08:53] | Where are you, my sweet? | 你在哪儿呢 我的小心肝 |
[08:55] | It’s Hector. He’s here. | 是赫克托 他来了 |
[08:59] | Joy. | 乔依 |
[09:01] | You’re as beautiful as ever. | 你美貌依旧 |
[09:03] | I recognize you as well. | 我也勉强认出你了 |
[09:07] | Yes, I am no longer a slave to the gym. | 没错 我不再是健身房的奴隶了 |
[09:10] | I got rid of my trainer. | 我摆脱了我的教练 |
[09:11] | What’d he do, eat him? | 怎么摆脱的 把他吃了吗 |
[09:16] | What about your hair? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[09:17] | It was a weave. | 以前是织发 |
[09:18] | I got behind on my payments. | 我后来付不起费用了 |
[09:21] | What hasn’t thinned… is my desire for you. | 而没有随头发日渐稀疏的 是我对你的欲求 |
[09:27] | Ay diosmio, I could take you right now! | 天啊 我现在就想要你 |
[09:31] | Out for a burger. | 出去吃汉堡 |
[09:34] | Okay, everyone, get in costume. Rehearsal in ten. | 好了各位 请换好服装 十分钟后彩排 |
[09:37] | I’ll be back in five. | 我五分钟就能搞定 |
[09:38] | All I have to do is take off my shirt. | 我只要把上衣脱掉就行 |
[09:42] | Am I right, ladies? | 对吧 女士们 |
[09:44] | Oh, Hector, you haven’t changed a bit. | 赫克托 你一点都没变 |
[09:49] | Let me get this straight. | 我先把情况搞清楚 |
[09:52] | We’re still gonna go through with this, | 虽说各种悲剧眼看就要发生 |
[09:54] | despite several obvious potential disasters. | 但我们还是要不顾一切地演下去 |
[10:00] | All right. From Honor’s line and action. | 好了 从欧娜的台词开始 开拍 |
[10:03] | Lady Natalie. | 娜塔莉女士 |
[10:07] | Dr. Tess Montgomery. | 苔丝·蒙哥马利医生 |
[10:11] | Judge Thorndike. | 桑代克法官 |
[10:14] | I always expected one of you to betray me. | 我始终知道你们当中会有人背叛我 |
[10:16] | But not all three. | 但没想到会三人同时背叛 |
[10:18] | Cut. | 卡 |
[10:19] | Victoria, | 维多利亚 |
[10:20] | Honor St. Raven cries after that line. | 欧娜·圣瑞雯这句台词是哭诉出来的 |
[10:22] | Honor St. Raven would do no such thing | 欧娜·圣瑞雯绝不会哭诉 |
[10:24] | Because Honor St. Raven, me, | 因为欧娜·圣瑞雯 也就是我 |
[10:26] | would never give these people the satisfaction | 不会在这群人面前落泪 |
[10:28] | of crying in front of them. | 让他们称心 坐看笑话 |
[10:30] | Okay, what if Honor says “I won’t give you | 这样如何 欧娜说”我才不会让你们 |
[10:32] | “the satisfaction of seeing me cry. | 看到我落泪 称心如意 |
[10:34] | “Instead I will take satisfaction from this classic light | 要想称心如意 我首选这款经典轻量装 |
[10:36] | “and fluffy whipped nougat 3 musketeers bar.” | 松软粘稠牛轧三剑客巧克力棒” |
[10:40] | – Powerful. – Good stuff. | -震撼人心 -好词 |
[10:42] | Yeah, it just came to me. In a text from our sponsor. | 是啊 我刚才收到赞助商的短信 才思泉涌 |
[10:45] | Okay, places everyone. Let’s start with Jessica’s line. | 各就各位 开始排练杰西卡的台词 |
[10:51] | You’re ruined, Honor St. Raven. | 你走投无路了 欧娜·圣瑞雯 |
[10:53] | Pack your bags and leave… | 赶紧收拾东西离开… |
[10:59] | Primrose Valley. | 樱草峡谷吧 |
[11:01] | Like the many harlots before you, | 正如你之前的那些荡妇一样 |
[11:04] | you will not be missed, my dear. | 没人会惦记你的 亲爱的 |
[11:08] | Cut. | 停 |
[11:09] | What’s with the straw? | 你用吸管干什么 |
[11:11] | I’m conserving my lipstick. | 我要节省唇膏 |
[11:13] | So F.Y.I., no kissing scenes. | 所以不要给姐安排吻戏 |
[11:17] | Sorry, Hugh. | 抱歉啦 休 |
[11:21] | Okay, from Honor’s line and action. | 好了 从欧娜的台词开始 开拍 |
[11:24] | Why all this cruelty? | 为何待我如此残忍 |
[11:26] | As you well know… | 你心知肚明 |
[11:28] | our relationship never recovered from your little affair with Luis… | 从你和路易斯搞外遇后 我们的感情裂痕从未愈合 |
[11:34] | the sexy latin pool boy. | 那个性感的拉丁泳池清洁工 |
[11:37] | I haven’t been a sexy Latin pool boy in 15 years. | 我早在15年前就不做性感拉丁泳池清洁工了 |
[11:42] | I’m a sexy latin lawyer. | 在下如今是 性感拉丁律师 |
[11:47] | What do we do? | 这个问题怎么解决 |
[11:48] | Well, we could do what you did with actresses | 你的剧里以前有过怀孕的女演员 |
[11:50] | that got pregnant on your show. | 用同样的办法对付就行 |
[11:52] | I haven’t been a sexy latin pool boy in 15 years. | 我早在15年前就不做性感拉丁泳池清洁工了 |
[11:58] | I’m a sexy latin lawyer, | 在下如今是 性感拉丁律师 |
[12:01] | who likes his women like he likes his laundry– | 我爱女人如同爱衣物 |
[12:03] | fresh, and folded. | 干净清洁 叠放整齐 |
[12:07] | I’ll work on that line. | 这句台词我会再改进一下 |
[12:10] | Let’s go to Victoria at the door. | 下面排维多利亚站在门口的那场戏 |
[12:12] | Well, that’s it. I’m leaving. | 我受够了 我这就走 |
[12:15] | And you haven’t heard the last of Honor St. Raven! | 但欧娜·圣瑞雯有朝一日还会杀回来的 |
[12:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天爷 |
[12:22] | It’s… | 是… |
[12:25] | Made in China! | 中国制造 |
[12:27] | Other drawer, honey! | 看另一个抽屉 亲爱的 |
[12:29] | It’s… | 是… |
[12:32] | Senator Jason Von Klauss! | 杰森·冯·克劳斯参议员 |
[12:35] | My twin brother, | 我的双胞胎兄弟 |
[12:36] | whom I haven’t spoken to in 20 years. | 我们已经二十年没有来往了 |
[12:40] | And I refuse to be in the same room with him! | 我坚决不跟他同处一室 |
[12:46] | Geez! | 天呐 |
[12:49] | That’s one of the doors that doesn’t work. | 那就是其中一扇不能开的门 |
[12:53] | It’s… | 是… |
[12:55] | Senator Jason Von Klauss! | 杰森·冯·克劳斯参议员 |
[12:59] | I have shocking news. | 我有个惊人的消息 |
[13:03] | Terrorists have set off an atomic bomb. | 恐怖分子引爆了一颗原子弹 |
[13:07] | Everyone else in Primrose Valley have gone… | 樱草峡谷里的人都… |
[13:10] | to the great beyond. | 去了天堂 |
[13:14] | And all we have left | 唯一剩下的 |
[13:16] | are these few items from the great… | 只有几件伟大的 |
[13:19] | Bed, Bath & Beyond. | 寝室浴室全能保洁品 |
[13:28] | Only one thing would surprise me more. | 能让我大吃一惊的也只剩一件事 |
[13:32] | If you were to say… | 那就是说出 |
[13:34] | “Happy birthday, nana, | “生日快乐 奶奶 |
[13:36] | from Ed and Denise Milch.” | 来自艾德和丹尼斯乳业的祝福” |
[13:42] | I can’t believe it, everyone is gone. | 难以置信 大家都死了 |
[13:46] | Cut. | 卡 |
[13:47] | Once again, the stage directions say “Cry”. | 再说一次 这句台词要哭诉 |
[13:50] | And once again, Honor St. Raven would not cry. | 我也再说一遍 欧娜·圣瑞雯绝不会哭诉 |
[13:52] | which I know because I am Honor St. Raven. | 我清楚得很 因为我就是欧娜·圣瑞雯 |
[13:55] | No, I am Honor St. Raven! | 滚 我才是欧娜·圣瑞雯 |
[13:56] | You’re just a puppet that butchers my lines. | 你只是破坏我台词的傀儡 |
[13:59] | I’m gonna pull the plug on this disaster. | 这场混乱就到此为止吧 |
[14:01] | Yeah! Yeah, go ahead and give up. | 好啊 自便吧 放弃吧 |
[14:03] | That’s what you do best. | 这不就是你最擅长的吗 |
[14:05] | God, if you had any guts at all, | 天呐 当初你要是有点胆识 |
[14:06] | then our show would still be on the air! | 我们的剧就不会被砍了 |
[14:08] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[14:10] | I hate you and I hope you die! | 我恨你 你去死吧 |
[14:12] | Oh, very mature. | 真够幼稚的 |
[14:14] | I hate you and I hope you die. | 我恨你 你才去死吧 |
[14:17] | No, guys, don’t go now! | 别啊 各位 别甩手不干啊 |
[14:19] | The next scene is gold! | 下场戏是亮点啊 |
[14:20] | And we have to pay for lunch | 再说要是不给玉米卷贩卖车打广告 |
[14:21] | if we don’t mention the Taco truck. | 我们就得自费午饭了啊 |
[14:26] | Well, I’m leaving. Thanks for wasting my time. | 我要走了 多谢你白瞎我的时间 |
[14:29] | Thanks for ruining my career. | 多谢你毁了我的职业生涯 |
[14:30] | I gave you a career. | 你的职业生涯是我赐予的 |
[14:32] | And then you took it away. | 然后你毁了它 |
[14:33] | If you had stood up to the network, | 如果你当初和电视网据理力争 |
[14:35] | Edge of Tomorrow wouldn’t have been cancelled. | 《明日边缘》一定不会被砍 |
[14:36] | But you just gave up without a fight. | 但你就自动望风而降了 |
[14:38] | And I am not letting you go back to L.A. | 我也不准你回洛杉矶 |
[14:40] | until you admit that I’m right. | 除非你承认我说得对 |
[14:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:43] | You really don’t know how to put up much of a fight, do you? | 看来你还真挺擅长望风而降的 是吧 |
[14:46] | Yes, I could have kept the show on the air. | 是的 我本可以让这部剧继续播出 |
[14:48] | But only if I killed off Honor St. Raven. | 但前提条件是杀死欧娜·圣瑞雯这个角色 |
[14:51] | That’s what was waiting for you on the other side of that door– | 你推开门后 等着你的就是 |
[14:53] | a bullet. | 一颗子弹 |
[14:54] | Well, so what? | 那又如何 |
[14:55] | I’ve been killed off five or six times. | 我都被整死过五 六次了 |
[14:56] | I always come back. | 我总会华丽回归 |
[14:59] | Once I even had to perform brain surgery on myself | 有一次被扣在潜水艇里做人质时 |
[15:01] | while being held hostage in a submarine. | 我甚至给自己动了个脑部手术 |
[15:05] | No, this would have been a real death. | 不一样 这次是真正地要你死 |
[15:06] | You see, the network wanted the show to revolve around… | 是这样的 电视网希望剧情围绕一位 |
[15:09] | a younger character. | 年轻点的主角展开 |
[15:10] | Younger? | 年轻点吗 |
[15:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:18] | I know. But should we really be eavesdropping? | 我懂 但我们这样偷听厚道吗 |
[15:21] | You’re right. Let’s go. | 是不厚道 我们走 |
[15:25] | I even wrote her death scene | 我甚至把死亡场景都写好了 |
[15:26] | but I couldn’t go through with it. | 但我就是狠不下心 |
[15:28] | I loved Honor St. Raven too much. | 我太爱欧娜·圣瑞雯这个角色了 |
[15:30] | So you cancelled the show to keep her alive. | 于是你砍了这剧 让她能得永生吗 |
[15:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:35] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[15:36] | Uh, if you wouldn’t mind telling me, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[15:38] | what were my dying words? | 可否透露下我濒死的台词是什么 |
[15:40] | Well, I don’t remember them exactly. | 我也只能回想起个大概 |
[15:42] | Oh, that’s okay. I wouldn’t have done them exactly. | 不打紧 反正我也只会说个大概 |
[15:46] | You apologized to anyone you may have wronged. | 你对曾经误解过的人一一道歉 |
[15:48] | And then you whispered: “Honor St. Raven is no more.” | 然后你低语着 “欧娜·圣瑞雯永别了” |
[15:54] | “Honor St. Raven, never more.” | “欧娜·圣瑞雯永别了” |
[15:59] | And I haven’t written a word since. | 从那之后 我只字未写 |
[16:03] | We really shouldn’t be spying on them like this. | 我们真心不该这样偷听 |
[16:05] | I know. We should go. | 我也觉得 走吧 |
[16:08] | Seriously. Now. | 说真的 走吧 |
[16:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:13] | For what? | 为何谢我 |
[16:14] | For creating Honor, protecting her, | 为你创造欧娜 捍卫欧娜 |
[16:16] | and loving her as much as I did… | 像我一样爱欧娜 |
[16:18] | because she was you. | 因为她就是你 |
[16:20] | She was both of us. | 她是我们两个的共同体 |
[16:21] | Maybe a little more me. | 也许更像我 |
[16:22] | But probably not. | 不太可能 |
[16:25] | Feels like she’s really dead now. | 现在感觉她真的死了 |
[16:28] | Maybe I can finally say good-bye and mourn her loss. | 或许我终该缅怀她 与她说再见了 |
[16:32] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[16:32] | And maybe we can finally both move on. | 或许今后 我们应该都朝前看了 |
[16:35] | I don’t really think there’s any more moving on for me. | 我觉得前方已经没什么可看的了 |
[16:37] | That show was the last chapter of my life. | 那部剧是我人生中最后一个篇章 |
[16:39] | I couldn’t help overhearing | 我不小心听到你们说话 |
[16:43] | because I was eavesdropping. | 因为我刚刚在偷听 |
[16:46] | Unbelievable. | 什么人品啊 |
[16:49] | Apryl… | 艾普丽 |
[16:51] | Let me be the next chapter in your life. | 让我成为你人生中的下个篇章吧 |
[16:55] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么 |
[16:58] | As you don’t know, because I have never told you… | 或许你不知晓 因为我从未告诉过你 |
[17:02] | I’ve always been in love with you. | 我一直都深爱着你 |
[17:05] | And I you. | 我也爱你 |
[17:07] | Of course I’ll marry you. | 我当然愿意嫁给你 |
[17:10] | To recap, she said “Yes.” | 回顾一下 她说”我愿意” |
[17:13] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[17:16] | Have you been eavesdropping this entire time? | 你们一直都在偷听吗 |
[17:22] | How terribly rude! | 你把我当什么人了 |
[17:28] | Well, I for one am going to look at | 我现在的想法是 |
[17:30] | Honor St. Raven’s death as a new beginning. | 将欧娜·圣瑞雯的死当做一个新的开始 |
[17:33] | If Cheers hadn’t ended, | 就像《干杯酒吧》不完结 |
[17:33] | we wouldn’t have had Becker… | 也不会有精彩的《贝克医生》 |
[17:34] | 均为著名电视剧演员 泰德·丹森主演的作品 | |
[17:36] | in which I played a woman who Becker found stuffy. | 我还在《贝克医生》里演过被贝克视作无趣的女人呢 |
[17:40] | Elka, if you want to save your lipstick, | 爱尔卡 如果你要省着点用口红 |
[17:42] | you shouldn’t blot your lips. | 你就不该用纸去擦 |
[17:43] | I didn’t. | 我没有啊 |
[17:45] | That’s my color. | 但这是我的颜色啊 |
[17:47] | It’s a weird lip print. | 这唇印真诡异 |
[17:50] | Ah, that is mine. | 那是我的 |
[17:53] | And it’s not a lip print. | 而且不是唇印 |
[17:56] | Please don’t tell us what it is. | 行行好别告诉我们这是什么 |
[17:58] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s nothing bad. | 不不不 没你想得那么龌龊 |
[17:59] | It’s just lipstick I use for my pecs. | 那是我用来描胸部的口红 |
[18:02] | So that my nipples pop on camera. | 这样我的奶头就能”乳”此多娇了 |
[18:07] | That’s burned in there. | 光想想我都觉得奶疼 |
[18:10] | Do you have more of it? | 你还有存货吗 |
[18:11] | Sadly it’s been discontinued. This is my last tube. | 真可惜它停产了 这是我最后一支了 |
[18:15] | How much? | 你开个价 |
[18:16] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[18:18] | Not money. | 不谈钱 |
[18:20] | Her. | 我要她 |
[18:26] | Done. | 成交 |
[18:29] | Elka, you can’t trade me for lipstick. | 爱尔卡 你不可以拿我换口红的 |
[18:32] | Oh, please, you’ve given it up for less than that. | 拜托 我这都算抬举你了 |
[18:40] | What do you say, Joy? Give me a chance. | 怎么样 乔依 给我一次机会吧 |
[18:43] | Well, maybe I was being unfair. | 好吧 或许我之前对你是不太公平 |
[18:46] | You seem like a nice person | 你看起来是个好人 |
[18:48] | and I’ve had a really tough year. | 我这一年也挺不容易的 |
[18:49] | There are a few guys I really liked, | 我中意过几个男人 |
[18:51] | but none of them worked out the way I wanted. | 然而下场都没有想象中那么美好 |
[18:53] | I’m kind of at a crossroads in my life. | 我现在有点类似站在十字路口的感觉 |
[18:55] | – You know, typical Virgo. – Excuse me. | -你懂的 典型的处女座 -不好意思 |
[19:00] | Are you one of those women who talks about stuff? | 你是很喜欢东拉西扯的那种女的吗 |
[19:05] | I talk about stuff. | 我喜欢东拉西扯 |
[19:08] | I just got divorced from someone who… | 我刚刚跟一个很想要 |
[19:10] | wanted to talk about…stuff. | 跟我东拉西扯的人离了婚 |
[19:14] | And, well, it’s… | 所以 这 |
[19:16] | It’s not what I want right now. | 这不是我现在需要的 |
[19:19] | Good-bye, Joy. | 再会了 乔依 |
[19:25] | You’re life really is sad. | 你人生的茶几上真只剩杯具了 |
[19:29] | I’m sad? | 我悲剧吗 |
[19:30] | You’re putting nipple stick on your lips. | 您在拿人家涂奶头的涂嘴啊 |
[19:33] | And loving it. | 姐乐意 咋滴 |