时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:06] | Melanie, | 梅兰妮 |
[00:08] | explain yourself. | 快从实招来 |
[00:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:12] | I think you do. | 我觉得你心知肚明 |
[00:14] | Your hair looks amazing. | 你的发型美呆了 |
[00:15] | When was your last blow out? | 你上次做头发是什么时候 |
[00:17] | I don’t know. | 我忘记了 |
[00:18] | Seven, eight days? Who keeps track? | 七八天前吧 谁记那个啊 |
[00:20] | We do, it’s been 12 days. | 我们记得 是12天前 |
[00:23] | Who is this magical hairdresser? | 你的魔发师是谁 |
[00:25] | We demand to know who’s blowing you. | 我们要求知道是谁给你”吹”的[口交] |
[00:32] | I’d rather not say. | 我不想说 |
[00:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:35] | Because every time I find a cool, charming Cleveland place, | 因为每次我在克利夫兰找着个不错的地方 |
[00:38] | you two do something to ruin it. | 你们两个总有办法将其破坏掉 |
[00:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说八道些什么鬼 |
[00:41] | Ray’s dry cleaners. | 老雷干洗店 |
[00:43] | They were trying to devalue my brand. | 他们想贬低我的身价 |
[00:45] | They just wanted to put your photo on their wall. | 他们只是想把你的照片挂在墙上 |
[00:47] | I think it’s sweet. | 我觉得很贴心啊 |
[00:48] | Not when the only other headshots on the wall | 贴心什么呀 墙上可还挂着 |
[00:50] | are of their ugly niece and Klinger. | 他们那丑侄女和克林格的照片呢 |
[00:52] | 克林格是经典战争喜剧 《陆军野战医院》中的一个角色 经常会穿女装 | |
[00:55] | Actually, I think they’re both his niece. | 实际上 我觉得那两个好像都是他的侄女 |
[01:00] | Anyway, every time I go in there, | 总之 现在我每次去那里 |
[01:01] | Ray asks why you don’t come around anymore. | 老雷都会问我你为什么不去了 |
[01:04] | It’s embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[01:04] | Who is Ray? | 老雷又是谁 |
[01:07] | The man who owns “Ray’s” dry cleaners. | 老雷干洗店的老雷 |
[01:10] | The place we’re talking about. | 我们刚刚在说的那家店啊 |
[01:11] | Oh, come on, Melanie. | 得了吧 梅兰妮 |
[01:13] | That’s just Victoria being Victoria. | 维多利亚不就这样嘛 |
[01:15] | We all know she can be a cat among pigeons. | 我们都知道她就爱无事生非 |
[01:17] | English, please. | 说英语好吗 |
[01:20] | That is English. | 我说的就是英语 |
[01:21] | Original english, before you people | 那是纯正的英语 没被你们这些美国佬 |
[01:23] | bastardized it with you hamburgers… and elevators. | 用”汉堡包”和”电梯”等怪词污染的英语 |
[01:30] | The point is, I don’t ruin places. | 关键是 搞破坏的又不是我 |
[01:33] | You told the manager at Gremore’s | 你跟格雷摩尔的经理说 |
[01:35] | that they needed to incorporate more vegan dishes. | 他们应该多做点素菜 |
[01:37] | Well, they should. | 是应该啊 |
[01:38] | They’re a barbecue joint. | 人那是烧烤店 |
[01:41] | Veganism is the new atkins. | 素食主义是新时代的阿特金斯减肥法 |
[01:43] | I’m giving them the tools to be relevant. | 我这是让他们顺应市场潮流 |
[01:45] | This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 瞧瞧 我说的就是这个 |
[01:47] | You two are always looking down your noses at Cleveland. | 你们两个总是鼻孔朝天 瞧不起克利夫兰 |
[01:50] | Well, of course. | 当然了 |
[01:51] | Looking down the nose is flattering to the neckline. | 鼻孔朝天才能凸显颈部线条 |
[02:08] | How great is it that we got appointments at the same time? | 能约到同一时间可真好 |
[02:11] | Now we can gossip with each other. | 我们可以尽情八卦一番 |
[02:13] | I just have to get all my talking out before I see Christopher. | 我得在见克里斯托弗之前把话都说完 |
[02:15] | He says the sound of my voice makes him wanna kill himself. | 他说一听我说话就让他想自杀 |
[02:19] | No, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[02:21] | Out of my salon, get out! | 滚出我的店 |
[02:26] | But why? | 为什么啊 |
[02:27] | You cut your own bangs. | 你自己修剪过刘海了 |
[02:29] | It is my hair. | 我的头发我做主 |
[02:31] | No, no, it’s my hair. | 不 是我的头发 |
[02:32] | You’re just the dirt from which it grows. | 你不过是其生长所需的淤泥 |
[02:35] | Out! | 滚 |
[02:36] | Are we still on for tonight? | 那我们今晚的约会还算数吗 |
[02:38] | I suppose. | 算吧 |
[02:40] | I’ll do you, but not your hair. Scram. | 我可以跟你做 但不做你的头发 快走 |
[02:45] | Hi, Christopher. | 嗨 克里斯托弗 |
[02:48] | That voice. | 这讨厌的声音 |
[02:51] | I need to go soothe my nerves. | 我得去舒缓一下神经 |
[02:55] | What a putz. | 真是个蠢材 |
[02:57] | You really should switch to Pierre. | 你真应该让皮埃尔给你做头发 |
[02:59] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不太确定 |
[03:00] | Isn’t Pierre a little flirty? | 皮埃尔这人有点轻佻吧 |
[03:02] | Yeah, but it’s okay. He’s gay. | 是的 但没关系啊 他是同性恋 |
[03:06] | Elka, you sexy beast! | 爱尔卡 你个性感小野猫 |
[03:12] | I want to snap you in two and suck out the middle. | 我恨不得把你一口吃干抹净 |
[03:17] | Oh, Pierre. | 你可真”皮” |
[03:18] | Thank you, pierre. | 多谢 皮埃尔 |
[03:19] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[03:21] | Put it in the bank, sweetheart. | 麻烦放到小金库里 甜心 |
[03:23] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:25] | And who is this beautiful creature? | 这位美丽的人间绝色是谁啊 |
[03:27] | Your sister? | 你的姐妹吗 |
[03:28] | Older sister. | 是我姐姐 |
[03:32] | Both of you, come on back and let’s get you started. | 你们都一起进来吧 我们立刻开始 |
[03:35] | Oh, wait, no, I don’t know if I’m allowed to sit in the chair yet. | 慢着 我还不知道现在能不能坐到椅子上呢 |
[03:37] | You know, Christopher. | 克里斯托弗比较那个的 |
[03:38] | Girlfriend, please! | 好姐妹 快坐下吧 |
[03:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:42] | Absolutely sure. | 绝对确定 |
[03:44] | And as for you, | 至于你 |
[03:45] | if that fabulous tushy isn’t in that chair in 20 seconds, | 要是你那对美臀20秒后还没挪到椅子上 |
[03:49] | it’s gonna be in my hands. | 那就会落到我的手上了 |
[03:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:57] | He’s gay. | 他是同性恋 |
[03:59] | Yeah, got that. | 好吧 我懂 |
[04:01] | So much gorgeous in this room, | 有这么多大美女在 |
[04:03] | it’s like being backstage at a drag show. | 像变装秀的后台一样 |
[04:10] | Who told you you could sit there? | 谁告诉你可以坐那了 |
[04:11] | I did. | 我让的 |
[04:12] | I told you never speak to my clients. | 我让你别跟我的客人说话 |
[04:14] | I don’t like them to feel comfortable talking. | 我不想让她们越说越来劲 |
[04:17] | I could go sit in the reception area. | 我再坐回等位区好了 |
[04:19] | Really, it’s not a problem. | 真的没关系的 |
[04:20] | Now you’ve upset Melanie. | 你弄得梅兰妮不高兴了 |
[04:21] | Shame on you! | 真可耻 |
[04:23] | Come on, sugarbuns. | 亲爱的 跟我来 |
[04:25] | Let’s go get you shampooed. | 我们先去洗头发 |
[04:27] | Oh, if I could be your bra for one day. | 要是能做你的胸罩该多妙 哪怕只有一天 |
[04:30] | What am I saying? I’d get nothing done! | 瞧我胡说什么呢 被迷了魂 无法工作了 |
[04:34] | What’s going on here? Speak. | 你这是怎么回事 说吧 |
[04:36] | – Well, it’s been about– – Not you, your hair! | -我那个… -不是你说 是让你的头发说 |
[04:39] | What has she done to you? | 她都如何蹂躏你了 |
[04:42] | Run her greasy fingers through you? | 她用油乎乎的手指摸你了吗 |
[04:45] | Try on some hot girl’s hat she’s 20 years too old for? | 戴了辣妹才该戴的帽子 明明她已经超龄20岁了 |
[04:49] | It was just a beret, I swear. | 我发誓 就试了顶贝雷帽 |
[04:53] | What have we here? | 瞧瞧这是什么情况 |
[04:55] | Oh, my God, how did you guys find me? | 天呐 你们怎么找到我的 |
[04:58] | We have our ways. | 山人自有妙计 |
[04:59] | You followed me, didn’t you? | 你们跟踪我过来的 对吧 |
[05:01] | Yes, that is our way. | 没错 那就是我们的妙计 |
[05:04] | I cannot believe you two. | 你们两个简直不可理喻 |
[05:05] | Oh, relax, | 放轻松 |
[05:06] | we just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. | 我们就是想来看看这家店有什么名堂 |
[05:09] | Still wanna see it. | 现在还是很好奇 |
[05:11] | Excuse me, I don’t come to | 不好意思 我又没有 |
[05:12] | your work and knock the mop out of your hands. | 跑到你们上班的地方砸场子 |
[05:15] | Rude to customers. | 对顾客蛮横无理 |
[05:17] | Very un-Cleveland. | 太不像克利夫兰的风格了 |
[05:18] | You, go get shampooed. | 你 洗头去 |
[05:20] | You two, time to leave. Buh-bye. | 你们两个 慢走不送 |
[05:22] | Buh-bye. | 慢走不送 |
[05:24] | One question before I go. | 走之前我就问一个问题 |
[05:26] | Is it true that your blow outs last 12 days? | 你吹出的造型能坚持12天 是真的吗 |
[05:29] | No. | 不是 |
[05:30] | 14. | 是14天 |
[05:32] | 16 if the bitch follows my instructions. | 如果那臭婆娘按我的方法护理 能坚持16天 |
[05:35] | He’s so mean. | 他嘴好贱哦 |
[05:37] | I know, I love him already. | 可不是嘛 我已经开始喜欢他了 |
[05:39] | You have to do my hair, today. | 你今天一定要给我做头发 |
[05:41] | I’m booked. | 我的预约满了 |
[05:43] | There’s always room if the price is right. | 话虽这么说 但重赏之下 必有商量余地 |
[05:45] | What do you charge? | 你怎么收费 |
[05:47] | $30. | 30块 |
[05:51] | Look, we’re not gonna get anywhere if you insist on joking around. | 你再这么逗我们玩 是不会有任何进展的 |
[05:54] | What do you charge? | 你到底怎么收费的 |
[05:58] | If your blow outs are as good as I think they are, | 如果你的吹发技术跟我想的一样好 |
[06:00] | you could be charging ten times that amount. | 那你收十倍的费用也不为过 |
[06:03] | Oh, people wouldn’t pay that. | 没人肯花那个价钱 |
[06:04] | Of course they would. | 他们当然肯啦 |
[06:05] | Nothing’s more seductive than the illusion of exclusivity. | 这种高档尊贵的错觉最容易令顾客心动 |
[06:09] | I have been thinking about taking the salon in a new direction. | 我最近一直在考虑美发店转型的问题 |
[06:12] | Yeah, like out of 1975? | 是啊 摆脱1975年的样貌 |
[06:13] | I mean, what is with this area over here | 这个工作区是想闹哪样 |
[06:15] | with the hooded driers and the dog photos? | 摆着头盔式烘发器 还贴着狗狗照片 |
[06:18] | Yeah, this area has to go. | 就是啊 这个工作区必须处理掉 |
[06:20] | That’s what I’ve been thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[06:21] | Pierre, get out here. | 皮埃尔 出来 |
[06:23] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[06:23] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[06:24] | What? | 你说什么 |
[06:25] | Let me lather, rinse and repeat that. | 我再清清楚楚 明明白白地问一遍 |
[06:28] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[06:30] | Wait, wait, wait, this is not what I was talking about. | 等等 我刚才不是这个意思 |
[06:31] | Quiet, robot. | 闭嘴 呆瓜 |
[06:35] | I’m taking the salon in a new direction. | 我要对这个美发店进行升级改造 |
[06:36] | I’m tired of you holding me back. | 我不想让你再拖我后腿了 |
[06:38] | You want me out? I’m out. | 你想赶我走是吧 我这就走 |
[06:40] | – Good. – Good! | -太棒了 -可不是嘛 |
[06:41] | – Fine. – Fine! | -真好 -好你妹 |
[06:43] | What’s going on out here? | 你们在外面闹什么呢 |
[06:44] | The pissant fired me. | 这个卑鄙小人把我开除了 |
[06:46] | Somehow he’s got an idea that I’m holding him back. | 不知他犯什么抽 突然觉得我在拖他后腿 |
[06:48] | But in the words of Abba, “The winner takes it all.” | 不过就像阿巴乐队歌里唱的 “胜者为王” |
[06:54] | Now where would Christopher get the idea | 克里斯托弗怎么会突然觉得 |
[06:56] | that Pierre’s holding him back? | 皮埃尔在拖他后腿呢 |
[07:00] | Wherever Pierre is going, we’re going too. | 不管皮埃尔要去哪儿 我们都跟他走 |
[07:03] | Right, Melanie? | 对吧 梅兰妮 |
[07:05] | Come on, let’s just storm out of here. | 快点啊 我们麻溜走吧 |
[07:07] | Yeah, but wouldn’t my storming look better | 不过等我把头发吹好再走 |
[07:08] | if my hair was freshly blown out? | 会不会更拉风一些 |
[07:09] | Now, Melanie. | 赶紧走 梅兰妮 |
[07:12] | Come on, you guys. | 快走 你们两个 |
[07:13] | I would, but I think an appointment just opened up. | 我本来想走 不过有人刚刚取消了预约 |
[07:19] | Skinny, in the chair. | 排骨精 坐到椅子上 |
[07:20] | Skinnier, go get shampoo. | 瘦竹竿 洗头去 |
[07:24] | Which is which? | 这到底说谁呢 |
[07:26] | He’s trying to sow dissention between us. | 他这是想离间我们两个 |
[07:29] | The man is a genius. | 这家伙简直是天才 |
[07:39] | I was minutes away from getting a blow out, | 我本来差一点就能吹到头发了 |
[07:41] | and instead I get kicked out with my hair still wet. | 结果却湿着头发就被赶出了美发店 |
[07:44] | My hair dried… | 我的头发… |
[07:46] | Naturally. | 是自然风干的 |
[07:49] | I think it makes you look young. | 我觉得你这个造型很显年轻啊 |
[07:51] | Like you went swimming at the beach | 就好像你去海滩游完泳 |
[07:53] | and drove home in a convertible. | 坐敞篷车兜风回的家 |
[07:57] | Then…got hit by lightning. | 然后又被雷劈了 |
[08:02] | I can’t believe you guys showed up at the salon. | 你们两个竟然跑到我的御用美发店去 |
[08:04] | Well, if you didn’t want us there, | 你要是不想让我们去 |
[08:05] | then why didn’t you say so? | 你直说不就行了 |
[08:07] | I did. | 我说了 |
[08:09] | Like a hundred times. | 嘴皮都快磨破了 |
[08:10] | Well, I didn’t hear it. | 我没听见 |
[08:11] | Of course not. | 你当然听不见 |
[08:12] | The only way to guarantee you hear anything | 要想让你专心听只有一个办法 |
[08:14] | is to mention your agent called. | 就是说你的经纪人来电话了 |
[08:16] | Well, I don’t know why you’re taking this out on me. | 真不懂你为什么要把这事赖到我头上 |
[08:18] | Joy’s the one who said, | 明明是乔依说 |
[08:19] | “Who cares how Melanie feels? Let’s follow her.” | “谁管梅兰妮怎么想 我们跟踪她吧” |
[08:22] | I told you that in confidence. | 这话我是偷偷跟你说的 |
[08:25] | And I didn’t say it. | 我绝对没说过这种话 |
[08:28] | Look, she’s the one that got Pierre fired. | 是她害皮埃尔被炒鱿鱼的 |
[08:30] | No, no, no, that was Melanie’s fault. | 不对 明明是梅兰妮的错 |
[08:31] | If you hadn’t been getting secret blow outs, | 如果不是你偷偷摸摸去吹头发 |
[08:33] | this never would have happened. | 就不会闹到今天这种局面 |
[08:34] | J’accuse! | 都是你的错 |
[08:37] | Okay, let’s just stop. | 好了 我们先别吵了 |
[08:39] | Obviously there’s some tension here. | 气氛明显有点紧张 |
[08:40] | And I think we have all noticed that | 我想大家肯定都注意到了 |
[08:42] | we have been getting on each other’s nerves lately. | 我们最近互相嫌弃 |
[08:46] | So I think it might be a good idea if we just clear the air | 我们何不尽弃前嫌 |
[08:48] | and vent our frustrations in a calm and respectful manner. | 以平和的方式发泄自己的不满 |
[08:53] | – Okay, that’s a good idea. – I’m willing to try. | -是个好主意 -我愿意试试 |
[08:55] | And I’ll start by saying I love you both. | 我首先说一句 我爱你们 |
[08:57] | But, uh, lately, you have a been a little, | 但是 最近 你们有点 |
[09:01] | shall we say, disrespectful. | 怎么说呢 不尊重人 |
[09:04] | For example, when– | 比如说 |
[09:05] | We’re not getting any younger here, Melanie. | 有话快说 别磨叽行吗 梅兰妮 |
[09:10] | This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是你这种态度 |
[09:12] | You barely listen to me. | 你都不肯听我说话 |
[09:13] | Because you take forever to get to the point. | 因为你绕来绕去都说不到重点 |
[09:15] | Now I can say what’s wrong with both of you in two words. | 我用两个词就能点破你们的问题所在 |
[09:18] | You’re a wimp and you’re a bummer. | 你是个软蛋蛋 你是个烦人精 |
[09:22] | In what way am I bummer? | 我怎么就是烦人精了 |
[09:24] | Well, you’re always pooh-poohing things | 你总是一副嗤之以鼻的嘴脸 |
[09:25] | and your “Can’t do” attitude is exhausting. | 你那”做不来”的调调实在让人心好累 |
[09:29] | I will file that under | 我要给你建个语录 |
[09:30] | “Things Victoria says that make no sense” | “那些年维多利亚说过的废话” |
[09:32] | or, to avoid redundancy, “Things Victoria says”. | 或者简而言之”那些年维多利亚说过的话” |
[09:37] | Okay, come on, that’s not calm and respectful. | 等等 慢着 都别上火 |
[09:40] | Thank god we have hall monitor melanie to keep us in line. | 谢天谢地 有走廊监督员梅兰妮来维持秩序呢 |
[09:44] | I’ll have you know that hall monitor | 你必须清楚 走廊监督员 |
[09:46] | was a respected position in my high school. | 在我们高中是非常受尊敬的职位 |
[09:49] | If you wanted to go to the bathroom, | 你要是想去厕所 |
[09:50] | you had to go through me. | 都得先过我这关 |
[09:55] | While we’re on Melanie, do you have to be | 既然说到梅兰妮 难道你真有必要 |
[09:57] | so damn friendly to everyone we run into? | 随便遇到谁都要好声好气的吗 |
[10:00] | You know, just once I would like | 我希望能有那么一次 |
[10:02] | to be able to go to the grocery store | 我去杂货店的时候 |
[10:04] | without being introduced to the bag boy. | 能不被你拉去跟小工唠家常 |
[10:07] | Like you’ve ever been to a grocery store. | 说得跟你去过杂货店一样 |
[10:08] | I’m the one that does all the shopping. | 去买东西的人向来是我 |
[10:09] | That is so not fair. | 这么说太不公平了 |
[10:10] | I make the lists, you do the shopping, | 我负责列购物单 你负责采购 |
[10:12] | and Joy drinks all the vodka. | 乔依负责把买来的伏特加喝完 |
[10:15] | How else do you expect me to sit through one of your | 我还能怎么办 干坐在那听你逼逼叨叨 |
[10:17] | “It’s so hard being famous” Stories? | “做名人太不容易了”的戏码吗 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[10:20] | Am I seriously being attacked | 为什么受伤的总是我 |
[10:22] | for being a celebrity? | 就因为我是个名人吗 |
[10:26] | Newsflash, the ins and outs of the Lifetime original movie | 爆个新料 那部生活台的原创电影 |
[10:29] | where you portrayed a sexy manicurist who played by her own rules, | 就你扮演一位特立独行的性感美甲师那部 |
[10:32] | aren’t as interesting as you think. | 并没有你认为的那么有趣 |
[10:34] | I’ll have you know | 我清楚明白地告诉你 |
[10:36] | that Lifetime had its best ratings of the year | 生活台年度收视率最高的节目就是我演的 |
[10:38] | with You’re Soaking In It. | 《你浸泡在其中》[洗衣服] |
[10:44] | What exactly were the manicurist rules she was breaking anyway? | 她特立独行 打破的到底是什么美甲行规啊 |
[10:47] | And here come the questions. | 「十万个为什么」又开始发问了 |
[10:50] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[10:51] | It means living with you is like | 意思就是跟你生活在一起 |
[10:52] | a never-ending game of jeopardy. | 我们就是那等着被打破的沙锅 |
[10:54] | Everything is in the form of a question! | 你什么事都要问出个所以然来 |
[10:57] | Where in the world would you get that idea? | 你们怎么会这么认为啊 |
[10:58] | And there’s our daily double. | 这不 又来一个问题 |
[11:02] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[11:03] | Are there worse things in the world? | 世上有比这更不好的习惯吗 |
[11:04] | And yes, I realize those are both questions | 打住 我知道我又问了两个问题 |
[11:06] | to which there is one answer. | 答案却是统一的 |
[11:15] | This was certainly productive. | 这发泄办法真是卓有成效 |
[11:17] | I think I’m done here. | 我是没什么好说的了 |
[11:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:21] | But seriously, did my agent call? | 但说真的 我的经纪人来电话了吗 |
[11:23] | No! | 没 |
[11:28] | Hello, traitors. | 好啊 叛徒们 |
[11:30] | Pierre, Joy is so very sorry about what happened today. | 皮埃尔 乔依对今天发生的事深表歉意 |
[11:33] | Yes, Victoria would like to apologize for any part | 没错 维多利亚也想就她在害你被开除一事中 |
[11:36] | she played in you getting fired. | 所扮演的角色向你道歉 |
[11:37] | Please, | 没事 |
[11:38] | like the great Gloria Gaynor once said, | 就像我的偶像格洛丽亚·基诺唱的那样 |
[11:40] | I will survive. | 我会坚强撑过去 |
[11:43] | Besides, who could be unhappy surrounded by three gorgeous women? | 再说 有你们仨大美女作伴 谁还会不开心呢 |
[11:51] | Oh, that’s so sweet, but there’s four of us here. | 真会说话 不过这里有四个女人 |
[11:54] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[11:56] | You’ve got to do something about that hair. | 你这头发可得再好好整整 |
[11:59] | Holy toledo. | 乖乖隆地洞 |
[12:00] | It’s a mess! | 杂草堆一丛 |
[12:05] | Let’s have a little fun with this, shall we? | 让我来给你的头发支支招 如何 |
[12:07] | Have you ever thought about going a tiny bit shorter? | 你有没有想过剪个稍微短点的发型 |
[12:10] | A little brighter? | 染个浅点的发色 |
[12:12] | I have, actually. | 我还真的想过 |
[12:13] | Then leave it to Pierre. | 交给我皮埃尔吧 |
[12:19] | Oh, god. | 我的老天 |
[12:21] | Good lord. | 我的神啊 |
[12:23] | You look fantastic. | 你看起来美呆了 |
[12:30] | All right, done. | 好了 完工 |
[12:31] | But you’re gonna have to wear this wig until it grows back. | 不过在头发长起来之前 这假发你得一直戴着 |
[12:34] | Oh, my god, it’s perfect. | 天啊 完美无缺 |
[12:37] | It looks just like my old hair. | 跟我原来那发型简直一模一样 |
[12:41] | That’s ’cause I’m a genius. Say it. | 因为我是一个美发天才 快说 |
[12:42] | – You’re a genius. – Stop kissing my ass. | -你就是一个天才 -少拍我马屁 |
[12:46] | This is a relief. | 真是如释重负 |
[12:48] | Normally I’d be excited to go home and show my roommates, | 要是从前 我肯定迫不及待回去秀给我的室友们看 |
[12:50] | but, oh, after the fight we just had… | 不过自打我们吵了那么一架 |
[12:53] | Let’s just say the gloves came off. | 这么说吧 彻底撕破脸了 |
[12:54] | We’re not even speaking to each other. | 我们现在几乎都不怎么说话了 |
[12:56] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[12:58] | It’s just that it’s not only this one thing. | 只是 我们并非只在这一件事上有矛盾 |
[13:00] | – Lately they’ve been – Driving me crazy. | -最近她们快… -把我逼疯了 |
[13:04] | I mean it is kind of remarkable that we got along as long as we did. | 我们仨一直以来能相处得这么好 真是太难得了 |
[13:08] | A lonely British expat, | 一位寂寞的英伦侨民 |
[13:10] | an all-American girl next door, | 一位标准的美式邻家大妈 |
[13:12] | and an underappreciated, though highly sought after actress | 外加一位备受推崇却不被赏识的演员 |
[13:15] | living away from the limelight. | 远离镁光灯 |
[13:18] | I won’t insult your intelligence | 我就不侮辱你的智商了 |
[13:20] | by telling you who the beautiful actress is. | 不必说那漂亮女演员是谁 你也能猜到 |
[13:23] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[13:26] | Oh, it was a horrible argument. | 那场架真是惊天动地 血雨腥风 |
[13:28] | But in my defense, Melanie is obnoxiously nice. | 容我辩解下 梅兰妮那个人好到让人恶心 |
[13:31] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[13:34] | And Joy, I mean, she has such amazingly low self-esteem. | 还有乔依 她的自尊真是低到无下限 |
[13:38] | It’s probably why she’s always falling into bed | 或许正因如此 她的枕边人总是那些 |
[13:40] | with the most unavailable men. | 她得不到的男人 |
[13:44] | Go on. | 继续 |
[13:47] | I have half a mind to– | 我脑中掠过一个想法… |
[13:48] | try to find a place of my own. | 搬出去自己单住 |
[13:51] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[13:54] | Listen, sweetie, I got a client coming, | 听着 宝贝儿 马上有位客人要来 |
[13:56] | so could you, | 所以请你 |
[13:57] | You know, fold up the couch and beat it? | 把沙发叠起来 然后滚吧 |
[14:01] | Wait, what about getting my hair blown out? | 等等 不是说好帮我把头发吹好吗 |
[14:03] | Oh, babe, sorry, no time. | 宝贝 抱歉 没时间了 |
[14:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:14] | There you go. | 搞定 |
[14:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:16] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[14:18] | For sure. | 那当然 |
[14:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[14:29] | What are you doing here? | 你又在这儿干什么 |
[14:29] | – I asked you first. – I was here first. | -我先问你的 -我先来的 |
[14:34] | It seems that we are at a stalemate. | 气氛削微有些僵啊 |
[14:39] | Well, clearly we’re all here for the same reason. | 显而易见 我们都是出于同一个目的来的 |
[14:42] | We’re all thinking about moving out. | 我们都想着搬出去住 |
[14:43] | Yes, and obviously we all saw the advertisement | 没错 显而易见 我们都看到美发店 |
[14:45] | for this apartment at the salon. | 贴的销售这套公寓的广告了 |
[14:47] | No, I found it a different way. | 才怪 我是山人自有妙计 |
[14:49] | You followed us? | 你跟踪我们了吗 |
[14:50] | That is my way. | 这就是我的妙计 |
[14:55] | Fine, we’re all here to find an apartment of our own, | 好吧 既然都是为了给自己找房子 |
[14:58] | so let’s just look at it on our own. | 那我们就各自单独看吧 |
[15:01] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[15:01] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[15:10] | This place is sad. | 这地方真悲伤 |
[15:11] | Really sad. | 超级悲伤 |
[15:12] | This place is where sad comes to hang itself. | 「悲伤」来到这里 只会上吊自杀 |
[15:17] | Maybe…I’m just sad | 或许 是我很悲伤 |
[15:20] | because I really hate it when we fight. | 因为我真的很讨厌跟你们吵架 |
[15:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:23] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[15:25] | Let’s not beat ourselves up. | 我们就别自寻烦恼了 |
[15:26] | I mean, we’ve been living together for three years. | 我是说 我们都生活在一起三年了 |
[15:28] | We were due. | 该散了 |
[15:29] | And it’s not the end of the world | 我们自己找地方住 |
[15:30] | that we wanna find our own place. | 也不是世界末日啊 |
[15:32] | I mean, we are adults. | 大家都是成年人嘛 |
[15:33] | Exactly. We all had our own places in L.A.. | 正是 在洛杉矶时我们也有自己的住所 |
[15:36] | And we can still hang out like we did in L.A.. | 我们仍然可以像以前那样一起出去玩 |
[15:38] | And have sleepovers like we did in L.A.. | 也可以像以前那样到彼此家中去睡 |
[15:40] | And then the next morning, talk about how fun | 然而第二天醒来时 谈笑着要是有天 |
[15:42] | it would be to someday all live together. | 能住在同一屋檐下该有多开心 |
[15:47] | Like we do now. | 就像现在这样 |
[15:50] | We’re actually living our dream. | 我们已经梦想成真了 |
[15:52] | And to think we were about to throw it away | 仔细想想 我们居然为了一堆荒谬的事 |
[15:54] | over a bunch of nonsense. | 就置这美梦于不顾 |
[15:56] | It may be weird that women our age live together, | 我们这样的大龄妇女住一起是有些诡异 |
[15:58] | but I really like it. | 但我真的很喜欢 |
[16:00] | – Me too. – Me too. | -同意 -同意 |
[16:01] | Okay, then let’s just go home | 好了 我们回家 |
[16:03] | and pretend none of this ever happened. | 就当这一切从未发生过 |
[16:04] | But we still have a mess to clean up | 但我们还得收拾个烂摊子 |
[16:06] | And Elka’s still mad at us for getting Pierre fired. | 爱尔卡还在为皮埃尔被开除生我们的气呢 |
[16:08] | Who’s Pierre? | 皮埃尔是哪位 |
[16:10] | Your agent called. | 你的经纪人打电话找你 |
[16:13] | Pierre is the guy we got fired. | 皮埃尔就是因为我们被开除的那人 |
[16:15] | And we have to get him his job back. | 我们必须帮他讨回饭碗 |
[16:16] | Christopher will never take him back, he’s too outdated. | 克里斯托弗不会再要他 他太过时了 |
[16:19] | So let’s give him a makeover. | 那就给他来个大改造呗 |
[16:21] | I look ridiculous. | 我看上去滑稽透顶 |
[16:24] | Without my neckerchief and my white bucks, | 没了丝巾和白皮鞋 |
[16:26] | I feel a little…Gay. | 我感觉有点 像基佬 |
[16:31] | You are two scoops of yummy with a side of ka-pow! | 你真是秀色可餐 |
[16:37] | Hello, Pierre. | 是你啊 皮埃尔 |
[16:38] | Pierre! | 皮埃尔 |
[16:39] | You told me he was dead. | 你不是说他死了吗 |
[16:44] | And to think I slept with you. | 想到跟你上了床 姐就恶心 |
[16:50] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[16:52] | What the hell is going on here? | 这他妈是什么情况啊 |
[16:54] | All right, I poached some of your clients. | 好吧 我挖了你的一些客户 |
[16:57] | I thought I could run the salon without you, | 我本以没有你 我照样能经营这家店 |
[16:59] | but then I realized that most of our business is older ladies. | 但后来我意识到 我们的顾客多是大龄妇女 |
[17:03] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[17:04] | Why would I be offended? | 跟我有什么关系 |
[17:08] | It turns out, in this economy, | 事实是 在这行里 |
[17:10] | no one wants to pay $300 for a blow dry. | 根本没人愿意花300美元吹个头发 |
[17:12] | In fact, these three idiots are the only ones that did. | 事实上 只有这三个傻帽心甘情愿 |
[17:17] | Your hair doesn’t look done. | 你这头发没被打理过吧 |
[17:19] | Let him talk. | 让他说完 |
[17:21] | So, uh, you want me back. | 那么 你想让我回来 |
[17:23] | Yes, dad. | 是啊 老爸 |
[17:27] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[17:28] | I have so many questions… | 我心中好多疑惑 |
[17:30] | that I won’t ask. | 但我都好生憋着 |
[17:32] | But no more scented candles. | 但以后不可以点香氛蜡烛了 |
[17:33] | And then no more yelling at the customers. | 你也不准再对顾客大吼大叫 |
[17:35] | Then no more ABBA. | 不许再放阿巴乐队的歌 |
[17:36] | And if you get to date the customers, | 那如果你能勾搭顾客 |
[17:38] | so do I. | 老子也要 |
[17:39] | Then be my guest. | 那就欢迎回归 |
[17:41] | How about it, sweet cheeks? | 你觉得如何 小甜心 |
[17:44] | Wanna hit the town? | 想去兜兜风吗 |
[17:45] | You’re interested in me? | 你居然对我有兴趣 |
[17:47] | Haven’t you noticed that | 难道你没注意到 |
[17:48] | I’ve been hitting on you relentlessly for the past 20 years? | 我这20年来 一直在孜孜不倦地勾搭你吗 |
[17:52] | But we all thought that you were… | 但我们都以为你是… |
[17:54] | An insatiable ladies’ man? | 欲求不满的花花公子吗 |
[17:55] | I get that all the time. | 很多人都这么说 |
[17:59] | I assure you, I’m a one-woman guy. | 我向你保证 我很专情 |
[18:03] | Well, how could I possibly say no? | 我又怎么可能不答应呢 |
[18:08] | Sweet Barbra Streisand. | 苍天大地芭芭拉啊 |
[18:10] | I can’t wait to get my hands on those buns! | 我都迫不及待要对你的翘臀上下其手了 |
[18:14] | Hurry up! | 快走吧 |
[18:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:19] | He’s not gay. | 他不是同性恋 |
[18:24] | To everything going back to just the way it was. | 敬一切回归本来的样子 |
[18:26] | Yes, and, Elka, thank you | 没错 还要谢谢爱尔卡 |
[18:27] | for this beautiful bottle of champagne. | 买来这么可口的香槟 |
[18:29] | Actually, I bought it for myself. | 其实 我是买给自己喝的 |
[18:32] | To celebrate you guys moving out. | 为庆祝你们卷铺盖走人 |
[18:38] | Well, at least you got a new boyfriend. | 至少你现在抱得帅哥归了啊 |
[18:40] | Hold it down. | 别吵吵 |
[18:42] | He’s asleep upstairs. | 他在楼上睡觉呢 |
[18:45] | Wait, Pierre’s asleep in one of our rooms? | 等等 皮埃尔睡在我们其中一个人的房间里吗 |
[18:47] | We goldilocks-ed your place. | 我们每间都试了试 |
[18:50] | Joy’s bed was just right. | 就属乔依的床最得我心了 |
[19:00] | I’ll get it. | 我来开 |
[19:02] | On my way out to buy a new mattress. | 顺便去买张新床垫 |
[19:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天啊 |
[19:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的亲娘喂 |
[19:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的七舅老爷诶 |
[19:13] | Sacre bleu! | 我勒个去 |
[19:16] | Pierre’s teaching me French. | 皮埃尔在教我法语呢 |
[19:22] | Do people still leave babies on doorsteps? | 现在人们还把弃婴扔在门阶上吗 |
[19:24] | Does it matter if it’s a done thing? | 事已至此 还关心这个干什么 |
[19:26] | It’s been done. | 都已经这么做了 |
[19:27] | Well, what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办啊 |
[19:29] | Good question, Melanie. | 问得好啊 梅兰妮 |
[19:31] | Good question. | 问得好啊 |