时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | I hope he is not going to play golf today. | 真希望他今天能别去打高尔夫 |
[00:07] | I hope she would not get mad if I play golf today. | 今天想去打高尔夫 她可千万别生气 |
[00:11] | I hate golf. | 真烦高尔夫 |
[00:12] | What’s the deal with it anyway? | 真搞不懂怎么有人会爱它 |
[00:14] | I can skip it, but, God, I love golf. | 不去也行 但我真爱死高尔夫了 |
[00:16] | And I look good when I golf. | 我打高尔夫时真是帅 |
[00:18] | I mean, I’m assuming. | 至少我觉得应该是 |
[00:20] | No, I do. I do. | 当然帅 就是帅 |
[00:22] | But if he plays golf, I won’t see him all day. | 每次他去打高尔夫 就一天见不到人 |
[00:25] | Stupid golf. | 傻逼高尔夫 |
[00:28] | Hey, do you wanna play golf with me today? | 话说 你今天想跟我去打高尔夫吗 |
[00:30] | I’d love to. | 当然愿意 |
[00:34] | It’s funny. | 说来有趣 |
[00:36] | The last thing I wanted to do was to come to Cleveland. | 以前的我 压根不想来克利夫兰 |
[00:38] | Now, the last thing I wawnt to do is to leave. | 现在的我 却舍不得离开 |
[00:41] | So…what now, my love? | 接下来呢 亲爱的 |
[00:44] | My evening is free, | 我今晚有空 |
[00:46] | How about we trying living happily ever after? | 我们以后就这么幸福地过下去怎么样 |
[00:53] | Wow, Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[00:54] | who knew you could act? | 真没看出来你还会演戏 |
[00:58] | Soon the whole world will know. | 不久之后全世界都会看到的 |
[01:00] | Well, you know, actually, | 其实呢 |
[01:01] | I have been acting for some time. | 我已经入行有一段时间了 |
[01:03] | Of course, darling. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[01:04] | But this is your first oscar-worthy scene in a major motion picture. | 但这是你在主流电影中的第一场奥斯卡水准的戏 |
[01:07] | Emmet, would you mind taking a picture with flat Stanley? | 艾米特 你愿意跟”扁平斯坦利”拍张合影吗 |
[01:08] | 经典儿童故事书中的角色 因为被布告栏压扁 变成了纸片人 | |
[01:15] | Would you move aside, flat victoria? | 你能往旁边站点吗 扁”平”维多利亚 |
[01:20] | Elka’s boyfriend Pierre | 爱尔卡男朋友皮埃尔的孙子 |
[01:21] | has a grandson who needs pictures of Stanley | 需要带着”扁平斯坦利”去各个地方 |
[01:22] | in different places for his school. | 然后拍照片交给学校 |
[01:26] | Now, I must get going. | 我得走了 |
[01:28] | I have a last-day ritual | 电影杀青前我有个习惯 |
[01:29] | where I learn the names of everyone on the crew, | 恶补一下剧组每个成员的名字 |
[01:31] | So they think I knew them all the time. | 好让他们以为我一直都认识他们 |
[01:34] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[01:36] | He is so charming. | 他好有魅力 |
[01:38] | And handsome. | 还很帅啊 |
[01:39] | And he makes Victoria so happy. | 也让维多利亚好幸福 |
[01:42] | I am miserable. | 我好痛苦 |
[01:44] | What? What’s the matter? | 什么 怎么了 |
[01:45] | Well, the movie’s over tomorrow, | 电影明天就要杀青了 |
[01:46] | and I just don’t know what’s going to happen between emmet and me. | 我却还不知道我和艾米特之间该何去何从 |
[01:49] | Why haven’t you two talked about it? | 你们怎么还没谈谈呢 |
[01:51] | Because every answer to the question “What’s next?” is messy. | 因为所有关于”未来如何”的答案都一团糟 |
[01:55] | And we don’t know where his next project is. | 我们都不知道他的下一个项目是什么 |
[01:57] | We don’t know where mine is. | 也不知道我的下一个项目是什么 |
[01:58] | And I don’t want to make demands like some whiny female. | 我可不想提各种要求 跟个怨妇似的 |
[02:02] | Well, you can’t go anywhere. | 你哪都不能去 |
[02:03] | You live with us. | 你得跟我们住一起 |
[02:04] | Exactly, Melanie. Nobody wants to sound like that. | 没错 梅兰妮 说的就是你这怨妇状 |
[02:09] | I just wish that we could keep on shooting this movie forever. | 要是这部电影能永远拍下去就好了 |
[02:13] | I really don’t know how I’m going | 我不知道我该如何 |
[02:14] | to get through this last scene without falling apart. | 心平气和地拍完最后一场戏 |
[02:17] | You need moral support? | 你需要后援团吗 |
[02:18] | I’ll cancel my interview for the internship | 我把我的实习面试取消了 |
[02:20] | and come with you to the set. | 去现场陪你 |
[02:21] | Oh, no, Joy. | 不用 乔依 |
[02:22] | You really want that internship. | 你很在意这次实习机会的 |
[02:24] | Well, then I’ll cancel my plans with alec. | 那我就把跟阿莱克的约会取消了 |
[02:26] | Oh, honey, I couldn’t ask you to do that. | 亲爱的 我不能要求你这样做 |
[02:27] | Well, someone should go with you. | 总得有人陪你吧 |
[02:40] | I’ll do it. | 那只好老身去了 |
[02:55] | You are really good at this. | 你真的很厉害啊 |
[02:56] | that went, like, a mile. | 打了得有一英里远吧 |
[02:58] | You should do this professionally. | 你可以考虑去打职业赛了 |
[02:59] | What, you think? | 真有这么厉害 |
[03:00] | Nah. | 少来啦 |
[03:02] | Well, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[03:04] | You know, I have never golfed with a girlfriend before, | 我以前从没跟女朋友一起打过高尔夫 |
[03:07] | and…I didn’t know what to expect. | 因此 我原本不知道该有怎样的期待 |
[03:09] | But, I got to tell you, | 但我必须告诉你 |
[03:10] | I’m liking it a lot. | 我还挺喜欢这感觉的 |
[03:12] | Yeah? So am I. | 是吗 我也是 |
[03:13] | And you look really hot in your golf clothes. | 你穿一身高尔夫球服 真是火辣到爆 |
[03:16] | I mean, like, distractingly hot. | 辣得我心神不宁 |
[03:18] | And you look really, really good playing golf. | 你也是帅极了 |
[03:21] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:23] | Golf’s, like, my favorite thing to do. | 高尔夫是我最喜欢做的事情 |
[03:25] | Well, that and sex. | 以及做爱 |
[03:28] | Have you ever combined them? | 想过把它们合二为一吗 |
[03:30] | No. | 没有 |
[03:32] | How would you? | 要怎么做 |
[03:34] | Where would you? | 上哪儿做 |
[03:36] | Seriously, where would you? | 说真的 上哪儿做 |
[03:47] | Hello, funny face. | 你好 甜姐 |
[03:48] | You. | 是你 |
[03:50] | You’re here. | 你在这 |
[03:52] | I couldn’t get on that plane. | 我没法上那架飞机 |
[03:54] | It’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[03:55] | The last thing I wanted to do was to come to Cleveland. | 以前的我 压根不想来克利夫兰 |
[03:57] | Now the last thing I want to do is to leave. | 现在的我 却舍不得离开 |
[03:59] | So…what now, my love? | 接下来呢 亲爱的 |
[04:03] | Well, my evening is free. | 我今晚有空 |
[04:05] | Why don’t we try living happily ever after? | 我们以后就这么幸福地过下去怎么样 |
[04:10] | Guess who just took a shower with ryan gosling? | 你猜刚刚谁和瑞恩·高斯林一起洗澡来着 |
[04:17] | Wet flat Stanley. | 湿湿的”扁平斯坦利” |
[04:20] | And Ryan said that was okay? | 瑞恩不介意吗 |
[04:22] | Well, he didn’t say no. | 他反正没拒绝 |
[04:25] | Loudly enough. | 我反正没听清 |
[04:28] | We were just running the last scene. | 我们刚刚在拍最后一场戏 |
[04:30] | Oh, I like that you two get together in the end. | 我喜欢你们俩最后走到一起 |
[04:34] | Do you think it’s gonna last? | 你觉得会持久吗 |
[04:35] | Oh, definitely. | 当然了 |
[04:36] | I mean, they’re so well-suited. | 他们这么般配 |
[04:38] | Even though his work takes him all over the world, | 尽管他因为工作要满世界跑 |
[04:40] | I’m sure they’ll find a way to work it out. | 他们肯定能找到解决办法的 |
[04:42] | Don’t you think so, emmet? | 你不觉得吗 艾米特 |
[04:43] | – I give it three months. – what? | -我觉得只能维持三个月 -什么 |
[04:45] | Darling, he’s a world-renowned conductor | 亲爱的 他是个世界著名的指挥家 |
[04:47] | who came to Cleveland | 他来到克利夫兰 |
[04:48] | and rekindled a romance with his ex-wife. | 与前妻爱火复燃 |
[04:51] | As soon as the glow wears off, | 可一旦激情褪去 |
[04:52] | he’ll realize it was just one of those things. | 他便会意识到这不过是”一时心动” |
[04:54] | – Just one of those things? – Exactly. | -“一时心动” -没错 |
[04:56] | We’ve all been there, haven’t we? Hmm? | 我们都经历过这种事 不是吗 |
[04:58] | Now you’ll have to excuse me. | 好了 恕我失陪 |
[04:59] | I have a fitting with head costumer Lori. | 我去首席化装师劳丽那里试装 |
[05:02] | Hey, there, key grip Sean. | 你好啊 场务肖恩 |
[05:07] | Well, I guess it’s pretty clear | 我猜艾米特 |
[05:09] | what Emmet was trying to tell me, huh? | 已经说得够明白了 是吧 |
[05:12] | You just replace world-renowned conductor | 只要把世界著名的指挥家换成 |
[05:14] | with world-renowned actor. | 世界著名的演员就行了 |
[05:17] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[05:19] | there’s a woman left behind in Cleveland. | 都是一个女人被抛弃在克利夫兰 |
[05:22] | But you’re not his ex-wife. | 可你不是他前妻啊 |
[05:24] | And now I never will be. | 我是想当也当不成啊 |
[05:32] | Seriously, you are, like, the best girlfriend ever. | 说真的 你真是史上最好的女友 |
[05:35] | I owe you, like, 40 hours in an outlet mall. | 我得陪你逛上40个小时街才能抵得上 |
[05:38] | Do you mind if we go back to the clubhouse? | 要不我们回俱乐部吧 |
[05:39] | I just want to freshen up a little bit. | 我想梳洗一下 |
[05:40] | Yeah, sure. There’s a comb in my bag, if you want. | 好啊 我包里有梳子 或许你用得着 |
[05:42] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:46] | Is this my toothbrush? | 这是我的牙刷吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, you left it at my place this morning. | 是啊 你今天早上落在我那儿了 |
[05:50] | So you brought it to me? | 然后你就给我带来了 |
[05:51] | Figured you might want it. | 我猜你或许要用 |
[05:53] | Am I a great boyfriend or what? | 我这个男朋友是不是很贴心 |
[05:56] | I tell you, | 跟你说 |
[05:57] | if Bruce Springsteen is waiting for us | 如果歌手布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀端着盘排骨 |
[05:58] | at the next tee with a plate of ribs, | 在下个球座等着我们 |
[06:00] | this’ll be the best day o f my life. | 我的人生就圆满了 |
[06:05] | So, you want to intern with a private detective for college credit. | 你想应聘实习私家侦探来换大学学分吗 |
[06:09] | Yes, I’m majoring in criminology. | 是的 我的专业是犯罪学 |
[06:11] | And I thought this suits me more than interning with the police. | 我觉得相较于做见习警探 这份工作更适合我 |
[06:15] | Who said no to me anyway. | 当然他们也没要我 |
[06:18] | So what does your husband think about all this? | 那你丈夫对此有何看法 |
[06:20] | I’m not married. | 我还没结婚 |
[06:21] | Yeah, I noticed you weren’t wearing a ring. | 是啊 我注意到你没有带婚戒 |
[06:23] | I’m a private detective. | 我可是个私家侦探 |
[06:24] | That’s the sort of thing I notice. | 这些蛛丝马迹逃不过我的眼睛 |
[06:27] | Hey, would you look at that! I’m also not wearing a ring. | 瞧 你看这儿 我也没有戴戒指 |
[06:32] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[06:33] | Being a private detective, it’s not all that glamorous. | 当私家侦探并非总是光鲜亮丽的 |
[06:36] | Mostly you’re on surveillance for hours, | 大多数时候都是好几个小时的监视 |
[06:37] | sitting in a cold car, | 坐在冰冷的车里 |
[06:39] | trying to get evidence that some guy’s being unfaithful. | 试图捕捉某些人出轨的证据 |
[06:41] | I’ve been doing that since I was 12. | 我12岁开始就这么做了 |
[06:46] | We’ll be working together a lot. | 我俩会经常一起行动的 |
[06:48] | So rule number one… | 规则一 |
[06:52] | You can’t fall in love with me. | 不能爱上我 |
[06:55] | That won’t be a problem. | 这个你不用担心 |
[06:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:00] | ’cause we’ll be working a lot of late nights. | 因为我们经常会熬夜奋战 |
[07:02] | Maybe we’ll share something. | 可能会一起吃东西 |
[07:03] | Maybe a tube of pringles. | 比如一罐品客薯片 |
[07:05] | Our hands may accidentally touch. | 我们的手会不经意间触碰 |
[07:08] | Still not a problem. | 你真的不用担心 |
[07:10] | Good to know, good to know. | 非常好 非常好 |
[07:12] | But I ought to warn you, | 不过我该提醒你 |
[07:13] | I’m thinking about working out, | 我打算健身 |
[07:14] | maybe eating better. | 健康饮食 |
[07:16] | You know, maybe getting down to a 36 waist. | 要把腰围减到36 |
[07:20] | Would you find that… provocative? | 这会让你…欲火中烧吗 |
[07:23] | Not particularly. | 还真不会 |
[07:25] | Excellent, excellent. | 好极了 好极了 |
[07:27] | I’m gonna start you out with a test case. | 我会先给你个案例做下测试 |
[07:29] | This one happens to involve my dad. | 这案子正好关系到我老爸 |
[07:31] | He’s been giving money to some woman, | 他一直把钱给一个女人 |
[07:33] | and I don’t know why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[07:34] | I was tailing her, | 我之前在跟踪她 |
[07:35] | but she lost me. | 可是跟丢了 |
[07:37] | But I did manage to get this picture. | 但我拍到了这张照片 |
[07:39] | So if you want to work here, | 你要是想在这工作 |
[07:40] | you find out who this woman is | 就给我查出来这个女人是谁 |
[07:42] | and where she lives. | 住在哪里 |
[07:49] | That’s Elka Ostrovsky. | 这是爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[07:51] | And she lives at 68 Cedarcliff Road. | 住在雪松崖路68号 |
[07:53] | Wow, you’re good. | 天呐 你真是厉害 |
[07:58] | I know Elka’s been up to something for months– | 就知道爱尔卡这几个月偷偷摸摸没干好事 |
[08:01] | Large wads of cash, | 大把大把的现金 |
[08:02] | mysterious trips with her friends– | 和她朋友神秘兮兮地出去 |
[08:03] | but she won’t admit to anything. | 可她就是什么都不承认 |
[08:05] | We need to set up hidden surveillance cameras | 我们得把隐藏监控摄像头安在 |
[08:07] | outside her place to find out what’s going on. | 她的住处外面 一探究竟 |
[08:09] | What? Well, I’m not sure about that. | 什么 我觉得这不太好吧 |
[08:11] | I need to talk to my friends about this. | 我得先跟朋友们商量一下 |
[08:13] | No, you can’t. | 不 绝对不行 |
[08:14] | I mean, once you’re on a case, you can’t discuss it with anyone. | 一旦你接了案子 就不能跟任何人讨论这事 |
[08:16] | It’s unprofessional. | 太不专业了 |
[08:17] | And it’s my second rule. | 这是规则二 |
[08:18] | Next to not falling in love with me. | 仅次于不要爱上我 |
[08:21] | – Which I won’t. – Because you mustn’t. | -我不会的 -因为你不应该 |
[08:24] | – So, I shan’t. – Because you can’t. | -所以我不会 -因为你不能 |
[08:25] | – But I don’t. – Because you daren’t. | -可是我不会 -因为你不敢 |
[08:27] | What? | 什么 |
[08:29] | Joy, this is exactly the sort of heated banter | 乔依 正是这种热情四溢的谈笑 |
[08:31] | that’s gonna make it hard for us not to break all the rules. | 会让我们更难坚守规则 |
[08:35] | Pringle? | 薯片要吗 |
[08:39] | Okay, places for rehearsal. | 好 各就各位 准备彩排 |
[08:42] | So, what’s next for you | 等这部戏结束 |
[08:44] | after we wrap this picture, Sir Emmet? | 你接下来有什么安排 艾米特爵士 |
[08:47] | Well, I’m fielding a few offers. | 我接到几部戏的邀约 |
[08:49] | I had my fun here, but I’m ready to move on. | 我在这里很开心 不过还是要向前看 |
[08:52] | New places, new faces. | 新的地方 新的朋友 |
[08:54] | We’re ready for your entrance, Victoria! | 你可以进来了 维多利亚 |
[08:58] | And…action. | 开拍 |
[09:01] | Hello, funny face. | 你好 甜姐 |
[09:03] | Oh, you. | 是你啊 |
[09:05] | You’re here. | 你在这儿啊 |
[09:08] | I couldn’t get on that plane. | 我没法上那班飞机 |
[09:10] | It’s funny. | 说来有趣 |
[09:11] | The last thing I wanted to do was to come to Cleveland. | 以前的我 压根不想来克利夫兰 |
[09:14] | Now the last thing I want to do is leave. | 现在的我 却舍不得离开 |
[09:16] | Oh, go ahead and leave. Who wants you? | 想走就走吧 谁稀罕你 |
[09:20] | Darling, I don’t think that’s the right line. | 亲爱的 我想你台词说错了 |
[09:22] | And it’s coming off a little hostile. | 而且还略有敌意 |
[09:23] | Well, hostile is better than phony. | 敌意总好过虚伪 |
[09:26] | At least I didn’t wait until the last day | 至少我没有等到最后一天 |
[09:27] | to learn the names of the crew. | 才开始背剧组成员名字 |
[09:29] | Even you, Larry. | 包括你 拉里 |
[09:30] | – It’s Gary. – Close enough. | -我叫加里 -大差不差啦 |
[09:35] | It was embarrassing and unprofessional, | 虽然这样很丢人很不专业 |
[09:38] | but I just couldn’t get through that scene. | 但我真的演不下去那场戏 |
[09:40] | Well, how did you leave it with Emmet? | 那最后你和艾米特怎么着了 |
[09:42] | He came by my trailer, and I pretended I wasn’t there. | 他来我的拖车里找我 我装作没在 |
[09:44] | That’s really mature. | 真够”成熟”的 |
[09:46] | Yeah, the great thing about love | 是啊 爱情的美妙之处就是 |
[09:48] | is it makes you feel like a teenager. | 让你觉得自己像个青少年一样 |
[09:50] | Bad thing about love is it makes you act like one. | 糟糕之处就是让你的行为真的跟青少年一样幼稚 |
[09:53] | I mean, I have a thing… | 我也出了点状况 |
[09:55] | which I hope isn’t a thing, | 我希望不是大问题 |
[09:57] | but it might be a thing. | 但有可能是 |
[09:58] | Oh, Melanie, you worry too much. | 梅兰妮 你担心过头了啦 |
[10:00] | It’s probably not a thing. | 很可能不算个事儿 |
[10:01] | I left my toothbrush at Alec’s, and he returned it. | 我把牙刷留在阿莱克家 他还给我了 |
[10:04] | That’s a thing. | 那可是个大问题 |
[10:08] | He’s afraid you’re a space invader. | 他怕你是空间侵占者 |
[10:10] | All I did was leave a toothbrush. | 我不就留了一把牙刷嘛 |
[10:11] | You know how men think. | 你也知道男人是怎么想的 |
[10:13] | First it’s a toothbrush, | 先是牙刷 |
[10:15] | then your lipstick, | 然后是唇膏 |
[10:16] | then it spreads out of the bathroom, | 然后浴室都不够了 |
[10:17] | and you need a drawer. | 你又需要抽屉了 |
[10:18] | Then one day, you blurt out, | 指不定哪天 你脱口而出 |
[10:20] | “Can there be one weekend where we’re not watching football?” | “就不能有一个周末别看橄榄球比赛吗” |
[10:22] | And bam! | 然后完了 |
[10:23] | He’s antiquing with his balls in your purse. | 他就完全被你驯服了 再无男子气概可言 |
[10:29] | I left my girdle at Pierre’s once. | 我有一次把紧身衣落皮埃尔家了 |
[10:31] | Did he give it back? | 他还给你了吗 |
[10:33] | He claims he never found it. | 他说根本没看到 |
[10:35] | But, somehow, | 但不知怎么地 |
[10:38] | he squeezed himself into those new leather pants. | 那条紧紧的新皮裤 他竟然能穿上了 |
[10:45] | Well, putting that image aside, | 这恶心的画面先不说 |
[10:47] | leave your toothbrush at Alec’s again | 你再把牙刷放阿莱克家 |
[10:49] | and see what happens. | 看他什么反应 |
[10:51] | Joy, you are brilliant and deceitful. | 乔依 你真是又聪明又会骗人 |
[10:53] | You’re gonna make a good P.I. | 当个好私家侦探妥妥的 |
[10:56] | Oh, I’m just an intern. | 我还是实习生啦 |
[10:58] | It’s not like I’m hot on somebody’s trail. | 可绝对没干什么暗中监视的勾当 |
[11:03] | Changing subjects– | 聊点别的吧 |
[11:04] | Elka, what have you been up to lately? | 爱尔卡 你最近在忙什么呢 |
[11:08] | Stuff. | 事儿呗 |
[11:09] | Well, surely you can say more than that. | 再说详细点吧 |
[11:12] | Stuff it. | 事儿逼滚蛋 |
[11:20] | Oh, god, he knows what I’m doing. | 天呐 他知道我要干什么 |
[11:22] | He knows I’m gonna leave this toothbrush. | 知道我要把牙刷留下 |
[11:24] | How could he not know? | 他怎么可能不知道 |
[11:25] | He’s not an idiot. | 他又不傻 |
[11:26] | Front, front, front. | 前 前 前 |
[11:27] | Back, back, back. | 后 后 后 |
[11:35] | Okay, toothbrush. | 好了 牙刷 |
[11:37] | Your mission is to hold your ground. | 你的任务是坚守阵地 |
[11:40] | Just know that you won’t be doing it alone. | 记住 你可不是孤军奋战哦 |
[11:48] | Look where we are. | 瞧瞧我们到哪了 |
[11:49] | It’s our sex hole. | 我们的「性洞」 |
[11:52] | There’s got to be a better name for it than that. | 应该能想到个更文雅的词 |
[11:54] | No, I like that one. | 不 我就爱这个 |
[11:56] | Hey, do you have a tee? | 你有球座吗 |
[11:57] | Look at you, with the golf terms. | 哟 都会高尔夫术语了 |
[11:59] | Last time we played, | 上次打的时候 |
[12:00] | You called it “A little wooden nail thingy.” | 你管那个叫”小木钉什么的” |
[12:03] | Yeah, there’s a whole bunch in my bag. | 我包里有一堆呢 |
[12:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:09] | That is a present. | 一份礼物 |
[12:10] | I was gonna give it to you later. | 我准备待会儿再给你的 |
[12:12] | A toiletry kit. | 盥洗包 |
[12:13] | With my toothbrush. | 还有我的牙刷 |
[12:15] | And my lipstick. | 和口红 |
[12:16] | And there’s room for toothpaste, deodorant, a razor. | 还能装牙膏 体香剂 剃刀 |
[12:20] | I figured you could keep that in your car, | 你把这个一直放车上就好 |
[12:21] | nights you stay with me. | 以防哪天要在我那过夜 |
[12:23] | Maybe we should get another one… | 没准儿我们该再买一个 |
[12:25] | Put it under that pine tree back there, huh? | 放在那颗松树下 |
[12:28] | We need to talk about our relationship. | 我们得谈谈我们的恋爱关系了 |
[12:30] | Do we have to? | 非要现在吗 |
[12:33] | – You think I’m a space invader. – A what? | -你觉得我是空间侵占者 -什么 |
[12:36] | I leave a toothbrush in your bathroom, | 我在你的洗手间留了一支牙刷 |
[12:38] | And it bugs you so much that you return it to me. | 你居然反感到要还给我 |
[12:41] | Twice. | 还两次 |
[12:41] | It makes me question where this relationship is headed. | 让我不得不质疑这段感情的发展方向 |
[12:45] | Why does it have to go anywhere? | 为什么一定要有发展方向 |
[12:46] | I like it where it is. | 我觉得现在这样就挺好 |
[12:47] | And there’s nothing wrong with that. | 你这么想也没错 |
[12:48] | Good. You’re up. | 很好 该你了 |
[12:49] | Okay, but see, the thing is | 好吧 但问题是 |
[12:52] | sometimes there’s not nothing wrong with that. | 有时候这么想并不是完全没错的 |
[12:54] | Why are you getting so wound up over a toothbrush? | 你为什么非要为一把牙刷纠结成这样 |
[12:57] | It’s not about a toothbrush. | 不仅仅是牙刷的事 |
[12:58] | It’s about what the toothbrush symbolizes. | 而是牙刷代表的意义 |
[13:01] | You know, I guess there are just two kinds of people. | 可能世上就有两种人 |
[13:03] | The ones who like a relationship to be moving forward, | 一种希望恋情往前发展 |
[13:07] | And the ones who… | 另外一种 |
[13:09] | like it to stay in one place. | 希望感情原地踏步 |
[13:11] | Melanie, if you’re asking if I want our relationship | 梅兰妮 如果你是问我现在想不想 |
[13:13] | to move forward right now, | 让感情向前发展 |
[13:15] | I got to be honest– | 我必须说实话 |
[13:17] | I’m not ready for that. | 我没做好那个准备 |
[13:18] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:21] | Then, um… | 那么 |
[13:24] | Maybe we should take a break for a while. | 也许我们该分开一段时间 |
[13:28] | Is that what you want? | 你真想这样吗 |
[13:32] | I think it is. | 我想是的 |
[13:40] | I’d offer you a tissue right now, | 我倒是想给你递张纸巾 |
[13:41] | But it’s in the travel case I got you, so… | 不过都在我送你的旅行化妆盒里 |
[13:44] | That’s what I figured. | 我想也是 |
[13:48] | Oh, honey, it’s all gonna be okay. | 亲爱的 会好起来的 |
[13:50] | No. What if I made the biggest mistake of my life? | 不会 要是我犯了此生最大的错误怎么办 |
[13:53] | I shouldn’t have pushed him. | 我不该逼他的 |
[13:55] | Isn’t going slow better than not going at all? | 慢慢来总比完全没有强吧 |
[13:58] | Oh, I’m sorry, Melanie. | 我很遗憾 梅兰妮 |
[13:59] | It’s horrible what you’re going through. | 摊上这种事太惨了 |
[14:01] | But I’m going to learn from your awful, awful mistake. | 但我要从你这惨不忍睹的错误中吸取教训 |
[14:06] | When I see Emmet on the set tomorrow, | 明天我在片场见到艾米特的时候 |
[14:08] | I am not going to bring up our relationship at all. | 我绝对不会再提感情的事 |
[14:10] | I’m just going to do the scene and come home | 我会好好拍完那场戏 然后直接回家 |
[14:13] | with my dignity and a bottle of vodka | 带着我的尊严和一瓶伏特加 |
[14:15] | and watch them both slip away. | 酒一喝完 尊严也没了 |
[14:20] | You are clear on the concept of private investigation? | “私家”侦探什么意思 你确定你懂的吧 |
[14:24] | I know, but I have to be honest. | 我知道 不过老实说 |
[14:26] | The three of us are a package deal. | 我们三个是个团队 缺一不可 |
[14:28] | But if you break this rule, | 但既然你能打破这条规则 |
[14:29] | what’s to stop you from breaking the rule about falling in love with me? | 那为什么不把「不能爱上我」那条规则也破掉呢 |
[14:35] | I’ll stop at just this rule. | 我就只打破这条就好了 |
[14:37] | Any sign of elka on surveillance yet? | 监视爱尔卡有什么进展了吗 |
[14:39] | No. The subject is still laying low. | 没有 目标人物现在刻意装得很低调 |
[14:41] | I feel weird about this. | 我觉得有点良心不安 |
[14:43] | I mean, elka has never done anything really wrong. | 爱尔卡从没做过什么丧心病狂的坏事 |
[14:45] | Melanie, a year ago she was arrested | 梅兰妮 一年前她曾因为 |
[14:47] | for housing stolen jewels for the mob. | 窝藏黑帮赃物被捕过 |
[14:51] | Yeah, well, there was that. | 的确 是有这么回事 |
[14:54] | And if we had known about that ahead of time, | 如果我们事先知道那事 |
[14:55] | we could have kept her out of trouble. | 就能劝她迷途知返 免去后面的麻烦 |
[14:57] | Which is what we’re trying to do now. | 这也是我们现在想要做的 |
[14:59] | For college credit. | 为了换学分 |
[15:02] | At least this has kept my mind off alec. | 忙起来至少能让我不去想阿莱克 |
[15:05] | No, it hasn’t. | 不 不行 |
[15:06] | I wonder what he’s thinking right now. | 我想知道他此刻在想什么 |
[15:09] | Hey, you’re a man, right? | 你是个男的 是吧 |
[15:12] | Well, I’m glad someone noticed. | 很高兴终于有人注意到了 |
[15:15] | My take… you spooked him. | 我觉得 你把他吓到了 |
[15:17] | I’d be surprised if you ever heard from him again. | 他要是还联系你 我将倍感意外 |
[15:21] | It’s alec. | 是阿莱克 |
[15:23] | I’m surprised. | 我倍感意外 |
[15:28] | Hello, funny face. | 你好 甜姐 |
[15:30] | You. You’re here. | 你 你在这里 |
[15:33] | The text you got from Gary to meet him on the set, | 加里约你在片场碰面的那条短信 |
[15:35] | actually came from me. | 其实是我发的 |
[15:37] | So the text was just a pretext. | 所以短信只是个借口 |
[15:42] | Sit with me. | 我们坐下说 |
[15:45] | What happened today? | 今天到底怎么回事 |
[15:47] | Well, you said it wasn’t gonna work out with Harry and Sylvia, | 你说哈利和希尔维娅不会有什么结果 |
[15:50] | and clearly you’re Harry and I’m Sylvia. | 很明显你是哈利 我是希尔维娅 |
[15:53] | It’s true, I don’t think it’s gonna work out for Harry and Sylvia. | 那是实话 我不觉得哈利和希尔维娅会有好结果 |
[15:56] | But they’re Woody Allen characters. | 但他们是伍迪·艾伦作品里的角色啊 |
[15:58] | They’re neurotic, self-centered, vain, dramatic. | 他作品里的角色都神经质 自大 虚荣和戏剧化 |
[16:01] | When are you gonna get to the part where they’re not like us? | 你什么时候才能说到「我们跟他们不一样」这句 |
[16:04] | Victoria, of course you and I are gonna work out. | 维多利亚 你和我当然会有结果 |
[16:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:08] | Oh, and I love you. But what’s next? | 我也爱你 但接下来要怎样呢 |
[16:11] | We’ve never discussed it. | 我们从来没谈论过 |
[16:12] | Well, I assumed we would when the movie wrapped. | 我本打算在电影杀青后再说的 |
[16:14] | But something’s come up, so let’s discuss it now. | 但因种种原因 所以我们现在就谈谈 |
[16:18] | I’ve been offered the villain in the new james bond movie. | 我拿到了下一部007电影里的反派角色 |
[16:21] | Three months shooting in Morocco. | 要去摩洛哥拍三个月 |
[16:23] | Come with me. | 和我一起去吧 |
[16:26] | Something’s happening. | 有事要发生了 |
[16:28] | You feel it too? | 你也感觉到了吗 |
[16:30] | On the screen. | 在监控里 |
[16:33] | That’s elka. | 那个是爱尔卡 |
[16:35] | And that’s my dad. | 那个是我爸 |
[16:38] | Okay. Something’s up. | 好了 肯定不对劲 |
[16:40] | But just give me a couple of days to investigate before you do anything. | 但在你行动前 请给我几天时间去调查清楚 |
[16:43] | Okay– oh, god, look at this! | 好吧 天啊 看这里 |
[16:49] | Looks a little like a zombie movie. | 看起来像部丧尸电影 |
[16:52] | Night of the assisted living dead. | 《养老院之活死人之夜》 |
[16:56] | You’re funny. | 你真幽默 |
[16:58] | Which changes nothing. | 但这改变不了任何事情 |
[17:03] | So what’s with all the secrecy? | 到底是什么秘密 |
[17:04] | Your text said you wanted to talk. | 你发短信说你想跟我谈谈 |
[17:05] | Well, I thought if I texted | 我想着如果我发短信说 |
[17:06] | I wanted to show you something in my bathroom, | 我想给你看看我家洗手间的东西 |
[17:08] | I might creep you out. | 可能会吓到你 |
[17:10] | Okay. Open. | 好了 睁开眼 |
[17:14] | Oh, alec. | 阿莱克 |
[17:15] | This is so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[17:17] | Well, good. That’s what I was going for. | 好极了 这就是我想寻求的 |
[17:20] | And no travel kit. This all stays right here. | 没有旅行套装品 全是住家用品 |
[17:24] | Where did you get all this? | 你从哪弄来这些东西的 |
[17:26] | Well, I just went to the store | 我只是去了趟商店 |
[17:27] | And I said, “Load me up on lady stuff.” | 然后说 “给我来一整套女士用品” |
[17:30] | “Olay facial/hair removal duo.” | 玉兰油面部去毛护肤二合一 |
[17:33] | You trying to tell me something? | 你这是暗示我什么吗 |
[17:34] | I told the woman at the store you were Italian. | 我跟商店里的女店员说你是意大利人 |
[17:37] | I guess she made assumptions. I’ll throw that away. | 她可能想当然了 那我扔了它吧 |
[17:38] | No, no, I’ll throw it away. Later. | 不 不 等会儿我去扔 |
[17:43] | So what changed your mind? | 是什么改变了你的想法 |
[17:45] | Well, after the golf course, I came home | 打完高尔夫后 我回到家 |
[17:47] | and every room in this house reminded me of you. | 每个房间都让我想到你 |
[17:51] | And I thought to myself, | 所以我就想着 |
[17:51] | Why am I trying to keep her stuff out of here? | 为什么我不愿意让她的物品留在这里 |
[17:53] | She’s already here and… | 她已经在这里了 而且… |
[17:56] | I like it. | 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[18:01] | A key? | 钥匙 |
[18:03] | I decided that… | 我决定了 |
[18:05] | I’m the kind of person that wants to move forward. | 我是希望关系更进一步的那种人 |
[18:09] | Move in with me? | 搬来跟我同居吧 |
[18:13] | Congratulations, you guys. | 恭喜你们了 |
[18:15] | I can’t believe I’m moving in with alec. | 我不敢相信我要和阿莱克同居了 |
[18:17] | And I’m going to morocco with emmet. | 我也要和艾米特一起去摩洛哥 |
[18:20] | All I know is you’re leaving me here, alone with elka. | 我只知道你们要把我一人抛在这里 面对爱尔卡 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[18:27] | But this is all good, right? | 这不正是我们想要的吗 |
[18:29] | I mean, we came to Cleveland to reinvest ourselves, | 我是说 我们来到克利夫兰重新开始 |
[18:31] | And we did. | 现在我们做到了 |
[18:33] | Imagine we hadn’t crashed here | 想像下如果我们没迫降在这里 |
[18:34] | and our flight had taken us straight to Paris. | 而是直接飞到了巴黎 |
[18:36] | We would have eaten a lot of fatty french food, | 我们可能已经吃了很多易胖的法国食物 |
[18:39] | bought a lot of discount Chanel, | 买了很多打折的香奈儿 |
[18:41] | and then flown back to our empty lives in L.A. | 然后飞回那座空虚的城市 洛杉矶 |
[18:46] | Discount Chanel. | 打折的香奈儿 |
[18:51] | I’ll grab another bottle. | 我再去拿一瓶 |
[18:58] | Elka, what are you doing? | 爱尔卡 你在做什么 |
[19:00] | Nothing. | 没做什么 |
[19:01] | What’s in there? | 那里放了什么 |
[19:03] | Nothing! | 什么都没放 |
[19:04] | I know you’re up to something. | 我知道你在搞事情 |
[19:09] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[19:12] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[19:15] | Oh, my god, so that’s what you’ve been selling. | 苍天啊 原来这就是你一直在卖的东西 |
[19:18] | And you’ve been hiding them all along | 你还把它们一直藏在 |
[19:20] | in this old-fashioned microwave thing. | 这台老式微波炉什么的里面 |
[19:24] | It’s an oven. | 这是台烤箱 |
[19:26] | The one place you knew we’d never look. | 一个你深知我们不会翻看的地方 |
[19:29] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 被你逮到了 |
[19:32] | Now what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |