时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:07] | Did they see us? | 他们看到我们了吗 |
[00:08] | Yes, lover. | 是的 爱人 |
[00:10] | They can’t hear us. You don’t need to call me lover. | 他们听不到 你不必叫我爱人 |
[00:12] | It’s called undercover work, Joy. | 卧底工作就是这样的 乔依 |
[00:14] | We’re chasing identity thieves here, | 我们追查的是身份窃贼 |
[00:16] | crafty and suspicious. | 狡猾多疑 |
[00:17] | If we want to get close to them, we have to convince them | 如果我们要接近他们 就得令他们相信 |
[00:19] | we’re just an ordinary couple. | 我们只是普通的夫妇 |
[00:20] | Got it. | 明白 |
[00:21] | Now, we mustn’t get too attached, you and I. | 但我们不能假戏真做 |
[00:23] | That will only lead to heartbreak. | 那样只会带来心碎 |
[00:26] | Your heartbreak. | 你心碎 |
[00:29] | All right, let’s engage the suspects. | 好了 我们去接近嫌犯 |
[00:30] | Wait. What’s our cover story? | 慢着 我们的假身份背景是什么 |
[00:32] | Just follow my lead. | 配合我就行 |
[00:37] | Excuse us. | 打扰下 |
[00:39] | Are you staying at the Pines motel? | 你们住在松树汽车旅馆吗 |
[00:41] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[00:42] | Oh, John. John…Johnson. | 我是约翰 约翰·约翰逊 |
[00:47] | My wife and I recognized you. | 我老婆和我认出你们了 |
[00:48] | You’re staying in the room next door to ours. | 你们的房间就在我们隔壁 |
[00:51] | We’re on our honeymoon. | 我们在度蜜月 |
[00:52] | At the Pines motel? | 住在松树汽车旅馆吗 |
[00:55] | The original plan was Disney, | 原本的计划是去迪士尼乐园 |
[00:56] | but I went over budget buying my wife. | 但我买老婆时超了预算 |
[00:58] | You see, she’s a Russian mail-order bride. | 她是俄国邮购新娘 |
[01:02] | Say hello to… | 打个招呼吧 她叫… |
[01:04] | – Natasha. – Yeah. | -娜塔莎 -没错 |
[01:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:07] | I’m Julie, and this is my husband, Benny. | 我叫朱莉 这是我老公本尼 |
[01:10] | Say, would you guys like to meet us back at the motel for a nightcap? | 你们等下想在旅馆碰头 喝杯小酒吗 |
[01:14] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[01:15] | Oh, I’d really like to apologize for all the noise | 我真的想就我们房间传出的噪音 |
[01:17] | coming from our room. | 向你们道歉 |
[01:18] | You know, when you buy a bride, | 你买新娘的时候 |
[01:19] | they don’t tell you if she’s a screamer. | 人家可不会告诉你 她是个叫床高手 |
[01:23] | Oh, I just don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[01:25] | My agent told me I’ve got to find | 我的经纪人告诉我 得找一个 |
[01:26] | a non-controversial, inoffensive, heart-warming cause | 没有争议性 不得罪任何人 暖心的事 |
[01:29] | to help my chances of getting an Oscar nomination. | 来帮助我提升获得奥斯卡提名的机会 |
[01:33] | ‘Cause talent just isn’t enough. | 因为仅有才华是不够的 |
[01:35] | Well, that’s lucky for you. | 这对你来说太幸运了 |
[01:42] | How about some sugar for my tall glass of white Russian? | 给我的高杯白俄鸡尾酒加点糖如何[亲吻] |
[01:47] | You sure you need the calories? | 你确定需要这些卡路里吗 |
[01:52] | I’m guessing there’s a story there. | 我猜肯定有什么猫腻 |
[01:56] | – See you back at the motel. – Okay. | -旅馆见了 -好的 |
[02:01] | Russian mail-order bride? | 俄国邮购新娘 |
[02:02] | It’s the odd little details | 奇怪的小细节 |
[02:04] | that make it seem less suspicious. | 反而不会让人有什么疑心 |
[02:07] | I’ll meet you at the motel. | 我们旅馆见 |
[02:09] | But just so you know, John Johnson sleeps in the nude. | 先告诉你一下 约翰·约翰逊是裸睡的 |
[02:13] | And just so you know, | 我也告诉你一下 |
[02:14] | Natasha Johnson sleeps with scissors. | 娜塔莎·约翰逊是拿着剪刀睡觉的 |
[02:20] | Pajamas it is, then. | 那就穿睡衣吧 |
[02:23] | This is so exciting. | 好激动啊 |
[02:25] | Bob and I are doing undercover work for the police. | 鲍勃和我在为警方做卧底 |
[02:29] | Hi, guys. I’m sorry I’m late. | 各位 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:30] | I had to meet with the new station manager. | 我得和新的电台经理开会 |
[02:32] | Turns out he’s big on publicity stunts. | 没想到他超爱炒作 |
[02:33] | I told him, “I don’t do stunts.” | 我告诉他 我不炒作 |
[02:34] | Good for you. What did he say? | 好样的 他怎么说的 |
[02:36] | He said, “you might be happier at another station.” | 他说 那你去别的电台吧 可能会更开心 |
[02:38] | So, my stunt is doing my show, ask Melanie, | 我的炒作方式就是将我的节目”问问梅兰妮” |
[02:41] | for 24 hours straight, starting tonight. | 从今晚开始 连续播出24小时 |
[02:44] | It’s called askageddon. | 特集叫做「对你问不完」 |
[02:48] | That’s a terrible name. | 真是个糟糕透顶的名字 |
[02:49] | Your station manager is an idiot. | 你的电台经理是个白痴 |
[02:51] | I came up with that name. | 那个名字是我想的 |
[02:54] | And yes, he is an idiot. | 没错 他是个白痴 |
[02:55] | Because he said I sound too L.A. | 他说我听起来太洛杉矶味儿了 |
[02:57] | I need to be more folksy? | 我需要更亲民一些 |
[02:58] | Like–like honey boo boo, swamp people. | 要像《甜心波波》 《沼泽人》那种风格 |
[03:00] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我甚至不知道那些是什么玩意儿 |
[03:03] | Oh, no. He’s closing the dog parks. | 不要啊 他要关闭狗狗公园 |
[03:06] | Who? What are you talking about? | 谁啊 你在说什么 |
[03:08] | Oh, this stupid councilman, Jim Powell, | 那个笨蛋议员 吉姆·鲍威尔 |
[03:10] | he says that dog parks are too expensive and too noisy to maintain. | 他说维护狗狗公园花费高 而且好吵 |
[03:14] | So is Joy, but we don’t get rid of her. | 乔依也一样 但我们不会甩掉她啊 |
[03:20] | Of course, what we should get rid of is councilman Powell. | 当然了 我们要甩掉的是鲍威尔议员 |
[03:22] | Yeah, well, good luck with that. | 那只能祝好运了 |
[03:23] | He’s up for reelection and he’s running unopposed. | 他会再次参选 而且没对手 |
[03:26] | No, he’s not. | 不 他有了 |
[03:27] | This is the perfect non-offensive cause | 这是完美的不得罪任何人事件 |
[03:29] | for my Oscar bid. | 来为我的奥斯卡助阵 |
[03:31] | Dog’s parks. | 狗狗公园 |
[03:32] | Hollywood actress fights city hall. | 好莱坞女演员对抗官僚 |
[03:34] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好的 我就这么做 |
[03:36] | Are you saying you’re running for city council? | 你是说要竞选市议员吗 |
[03:38] | You don’t know anything about politics. | 你对政治一窍不通 |
[03:40] | Well, what did Sonny Bono know? | 桑尼·波诺又知道什么 |
[03:42] | Clint Eastwood? | 克林特·伊斯特伍德呢 |
[03:43] | Schwarzenegger couldn’t even pronounce the name of the state. | 施瓦辛格连州的名字都发音不对 |
[03:45] | He ran. | 他不也竞选了 |
[03:58] | I wish I’d married a nice guy, like your John. | 我真希望我也嫁了个好男人 像你家约翰那样的 |
[04:01] | He’s so attentive and sweet to you. | 他对你好细心 好甜蜜 |
[04:03] | I’ve always been attracted to bad boys. | 我总是喜欢坏男人 |
[04:06] | Aw, bad boys, bad boys, what you gonna do? | 坏男人 坏男人 女人能怎么办 |
[04:15] | What were you two up to? | 你们去做什么了 |
[04:16] | Just bonding over some primo stogies. | 抽些廉价雪茄增进下友谊 |
[04:19] | You know, being men. | 就是 做个爷们 |
[04:23] | Natasha, this is for you. | 娜塔莎 送给你 |
[04:25] | I spotted it while I was throwing up in the bushes. | 我吐在灌木丛里时看到的 |
[04:29] | Benny, I thought you were going to stop smoking. | 本尼 我以为你会戒烟的 |
[04:32] | And I thought you were going to stay smoking. | 我还以为你会一直辣得冒烟呢 |
[04:36] | Now, now, Benny, I don’t think you mean that. | 别这样 本尼 这不是你的真心话 |
[04:38] | I think we’ve both been fortunate enough | 我想我们都非常幸运 |
[04:39] | to land two very beautiful ladies. | 能够分别抱得两位美人归 |
[04:42] | And you didn’t even have to pay for yours. | 而且你的老婆还不是花钱买来的 |
[04:50] | Well, howdy, folks. | 好哟 各位乡亲们 |
[04:51] | This is Melanie Moretti, | 我是梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 |
[04:52] | and I thank you for kinda dropping in for 24 hours | 感谢大家愿意花上24小时 |
[04:56] | of homespun advice and friendly chit-chat. | 听些淳朴建议以及友好扯淡 |
[04:58] | Now, I’m fixin’ to take some calls, but… | 俺也想接听众来电 但是 |
[04:59] | Bless my corns! Look who’s here. | 俺滴娘亲 看谁来了 |
[05:02] | Please welcome my good buddies, | 欢迎我的好闺蜜 |
[05:04] | Elka and Victoria. | 爱尔卡和维多利亚 |
[05:06] | Y’all come in and sit and spill. | 你俩快进来坐下开始水吧 |
[05:08] | Blink if you’re having a stroke. | 你要是中风了就眨眨眼 |
[05:11] | I’m being folksy. | 我这是亲民 |
[05:13] | So, what brings you two to these parts? | 你们怎么来了 |
[05:15] | Hello, Cleveland, Victoria Chase here. | 克利夫兰的听众们好 维多利亚·蔡斯来了 |
[05:18] | Yes, that Victoria Chase. | 没错 就是那个维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[05:20] | I’m here | 我来这里 |
[05:21] | to announce my candidacy for congress. | 宣布我要参加国会选举 |
[05:24] | City council. | 是市议会 |
[05:25] | – Is that different? – Oh, brother. | -不一样吗 -老天爷 |
[05:29] | You may think of me as a famous actress | 大家可能认为我是一位著名女演员 |
[05:31] | who just gave a performance the New York times | 最近的演出 被《纽约时报》评论为 |
[05:33] | called “Oscar worthy,” | “理应获得奥斯卡” |
[05:35] | but I’m also a famous actress who cares about dogs. | 但我也是一位关心狗狗的著名女演员 |
[05:38] | What this skinny Hollywood type is yabbering about | 这位皮包骨的好莱坞货叨叨的意思是 |
[05:41] | is if Jim Powell has his way, | 如果吉姆·鲍威尔得逞了 |
[05:43] | the doggone dog parks will be gone. | 该死的狗公园就没有了 |
[05:46] | Even though most of us folks love ’em. | 哪怕俺们大多数人喜欢狗 |
[05:47] | Yes! He doesn’t listen to anybody. | 没错 他不听任何人的意见 |
[05:51] | You know, I once played | 我曾经 |
[05:52] | a bipartisan rat in the animated film Squeaker of the House. | 为动画片《吱吱宫》中的两党老鼠配音 |
[05:57] | And I made sure that everyone in “mousechusetts” was heard. | 我确保了”鼠萨诸塞”的人全部都听过 |
[06:01] | That’s the kind of governing you can expect from Victoria Chase. | 维多利亚·蔡斯的政治手腕就是这么强硬 |
[06:05] | She’ll debate you anytime, Powell. | 她任何时候都可以和你辩论 鲍威尔 |
[06:07] | I will? | 我会吗 |
[06:08] | Hear that, councilman Powell? | 听到了吗 鲍威尔议员 |
[06:10] | We got a tinseltown swizzle stick | 咱这里有一个混好莱坞的瘦竹竿 |
[06:12] | and a 92-year-old gator just fixin’ to wrestle you. | 和一个92岁的凶婆子准备找你单挑 |
[06:19] | My first undercover stakeout. | 我第一次卧底盯梢 |
[06:21] | We’re really doing this, Bob. | 我们真的要做了 鲍勃 |
[06:23] | Yes. And speaking of doing it– | 是的 说到”做” |
[06:24] | Nothing…is going to happen between us. | 我们之间 什么也不会发生 |
[06:27] | No, of course, because we’re professionals | 当然了 因为我们是专业人士 |
[06:29] | and because I have a Canadian girlfriend. | 再说我还有个加拿大女友 |
[06:32] | Canadian girlfriend, huh? | 加拿大女友吗 |
[06:34] | Her name is also Joy. | 她的名字也叫乔依 |
[06:36] | Not “also Joy”, but Joy, also, like you. | 不是”也叫乔依” 而是和你一样叫乔依 |
[06:39] | Uh-huh. She doesn’t sound made up at all. | 是嘛 她听起来一点也不像是瞎编的 |
[06:42] | No, I assure you my Canadian girlfriend is real, | 我向你保证我的加拿大女友是真的 |
[06:45] | unlike your Russian accent. | 可不像你的俄国口音 |
[06:47] | You sound like Natasha from rocky and bullwinkle. | 你听起来像是《鹿兄鼠弟》里的娜塔莎 |
[06:51] | Which I guess makes you Boris, darling. | 那你岂不是伯里斯了 亲爱的 |
[06:51] | 动画中二人是间谍搭档 俄式口音 听命于无畏领袖 | |
[06:55] | Stop being busybody, Natasha. | 别管闲事了 娜塔莎 |
[06:57] | We need information on moose and squirrel for fearless leader. | 我们需要为无畏领袖打探驼鹿和松鼠的情报 |
[07:01] | Fearless leader can kiss my– | 无畏领袖可以来亲我的… |
[07:03] | Hello, fearless leader? | 你好 无畏领袖 |
[07:05] | No. | 不 |
[07:06] | No, Natasha was just singing your praises. | 不 娜塔莎刚刚只是在为您唱赞歌 |
[07:10] | You’re funny. | 你真幽默 |
[07:12] | So, what about you, Joy? | 你呢 乔依 |
[07:14] | Anyone special in your life at the moment? | 现在生活中有什么特别的人吗 |
[07:17] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[07:18] | I’m looking for special, but I keep finding jerks. | 我想找个特别的 但总是找到混蛋 |
[07:21] | I don’t understand why men are jerks to women. | 我不明白男人为什么对女人这么混蛋 |
[07:24] | You don’t, do you? | 你不会 对吗 |
[07:26] | I admire that about you. | 我钦佩你这点 |
[07:28] | I guess I’m just secure in my masculinity. | 大概是因为我对自己的男子气概确定无比 |
[07:32] | Yeah, feel this muscle. | 来 感受下这肌肉 |
[07:34] | Ow! I said feel it, not crush it. | 痛 我叫你感受下 不是捏碎 |
[07:36] | The hell is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[07:40] | Oh, I have to admit, I’m having fun. | 我得承认 我现在很开心 |
[07:42] | Yeah, well, I happen to have a whole roll full of fun | 好吧 我睡裤口袋里正好有 |
[07:45] | in my pajama pouch. | 一长条的开心 |
[07:47] | Let me get that out. | 让我掏出来 |
[07:48] | Ah, there we go. | 就是这个 |
[07:51] | You could’ve just said “roll of quarters.” | 你可以直接说”一长条硬币” |
[07:54] | Just lay back | 躺好了 |
[07:55] | and let the pleasurable pounding commence. | 让愉悦的重击开始吧 |
[08:04] | Coming up next, | 下节精彩预告 |
[08:05] | councilman Jim Powell has accepted Victoria’s throwdown. | 吉姆·鲍威尔议员接受了维多利亚的挑战 |
[08:09] | Now, we got to go to a commercial, | 现在得进广告了 |
[08:10] | but the good lord willing and the creek don’t rise, | 但我用亲娘老子的性命发誓赌咒 |
[08:12] | we will be right back. | 我们马上会回来的 |
[08:15] | How am I doing? | 我表现如何 |
[08:16] | You’re making a dang fool of yourself. | 你丢人丢到姥姥家去了 |
[08:20] | Well, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[08:21] | My publicist said this story is blowing up in L.A. | 我的公关说这个新闻已经在洛杉矶传开了 |
[08:24] | Oh, and the best part is this dog issue will offend no one. | 最棒的地方就是 狗的问题不会得罪任何人 |
[08:28] | Oh, academy voters are so politically correct. | 奥斯卡投票人极端讲究政治正确性 |
[08:31] | You pick the wrong color Prius, and they turn on you. | 你选的丰田普锐斯颜色不对 他们就会攻击你 |
[08:34] | Oh, councilman Powell is heading down the hallway. | 鲍威尔议员马上到走廊 |
[08:36] | Oh, my God, he’s perfect. | 老天 他太完美了 |
[08:39] | Oh, Hollywood loves it when you go against a rich white guy. | 反抗有钱白人佬 会让好莱坞爱死的 |
[08:44] | Well, there you are, councilman Powell. | 你来啦 鲍威尔议员 |
[08:45] | Out of shape and out of touch. | 身材走样 脱离群众 |
[08:47] | Victoria, this is Bill Chambers, | 维多利亚 这位是比尔·钱伯斯 |
[08:48] | my new station manager. | 新电台经理 |
[08:52] | Well, then I hope I can count on your vote. | 那么我希望你能投我一票 |
[08:56] | I’m here to introduce you to my good friend, | 我来向你介绍我的好友 |
[08:58] | – councilman Powell. – Hello, ladies. | -鲍威尔议员 -女士们好 |
[09:02] | You’re Jim Powell? | 你是吉姆·鲍威尔吗 |
[09:03] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[09:04] | I’m not going to win an Oscar. | 我赢不了奥斯卡了 |
[09:10] | Well, I got nothing out of Benny. | 本尼什么也没说 |
[09:13] | Did you get anything out of Julie? | 朱莉那边有消息吗 |
[09:14] | No. She just kept saying she wished she had | 没 她一直说她希望有一个 |
[09:16] | an amazing husband like you. | 像你这样的好老公 |
[09:18] | “Oh, Natasha, he’s so warm and caring and…Sexy.” | “娜塔莎 他好温暖好有爱心 好性感” |
[09:23] | So old Bob’s her kryptonite, eh? | 看来老鲍勃是她的死穴啊 |
[09:27] | Well, old John Johnson is. | 反正老约翰·约翰逊是的 |
[09:29] | You know, right now I feel more like a Jack. | 现在我觉得自己更像是杰克 |
[09:32] | – Call me Jack. – No. | -叫我杰克 -不 |
[09:40] | All right, here’s how it’s all going to go down. | 好啦 接下来这么办 |
[09:42] | After the proper amount of seduction, | 在适量的引诱之后 |
[09:44] | I’ll send Julie to the bathroom for her pre-lovemaking toilette. | 我会让朱莉去厕所 为做爱打扮一番 |
[09:50] | Meanwhile, I’ll download the contents of her hard drive. | 与此同时 我会下载她硬盘上的内容 |
[09:54] | So…On a scale of eight to ten, how do I look? | 以8到10分计算 我看起来有几分 |
[10:04] | 8.01. | 8.01分 |
[10:08] | Keep it in your pants, Joy. | 别情不自禁脱裤子 乔依 |
[10:13] | Don’t make me laugh. You have work to do. | 别逗我笑 你有工作要做 |
[10:15] | All right. How about a kiss for luck? | 好吧 亲下祝我好运如何 |
[10:17] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:21] | You gargled with cologne, didn’t you? | 你用香水漱口的对吗 |
[10:23] | Yes, throat kind of burns. | 是啊 喉咙痛死了 |
[10:30] | Why didn’t you tell me he was African-American | 你为什么没告诉我 他是非裔美国人 |
[10:32] | and in a wheelchair? | 而且坐着轮椅 |
[10:33] | How could you not know? | 你怎么会不知道呢 |
[10:35] | You know I don’t know stuff. | 你知道我什么都不知道 |
[10:38] | I can’t run against him. Hollywood will hate me. | 我不能和他竞选 好莱坞会憎恶我的 |
[10:40] | I’m–I’m going to have to drop out. | 我必须得退出 |
[10:42] | – What about the dog parks? – Well, I’m sorry, | -那狗狗公园怎么办 -对不起 |
[10:44] | but if I attack him, | 如果我攻击他 |
[10:45] | I’ll sound racist and disablist. | 听起来像是种族歧视和歧视残疾人 |
[10:48] | It’s not racist if you disagree with somebody | 对方恰好是非裔美国人 你不同意他的观点 |
[10:50] | who happens to be African-American. | 并不是种族歧视 |
[10:52] | Shh! Don’t say African-American. He can hear you. | 嘘 别说非裔美国人 他会听到的 |
[11:00] | Oh, that feels so good. | 真是太爽了 |
[11:03] | You give a wonderful foot massage. | 你的脚部按摩功夫太好了 |
[11:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | I’ve practiced quite a bit on my own feet. | 我在自己的脚上练习过不少次 |
[11:12] | You know, your feet are telling me that you’re a lonely woman. | 你的脚告诉我 你是个寂寞的女人 |
[11:14] | Oh? What are my breasts telling you? | 是吗 那我的胸部告诉你什么 |
[11:17] | That it’s a little chilly in here. | 这里有点冷啊[热胀冷缩] |
[11:22] | Councilman Powell, | 鲍威尔议员 |
[11:24] | I thank you for coming here for a heaping helping | 感谢你前来帮助我们大大滴提升 |
[11:27] | of our hospitality. | 待客热情度 |
[11:28] | Now, let’s jaw a little bit about this dog park issue. | 现在 咱来唠叨下这个狗狗公园的问题 |
[11:32] | Why you against it? | 你为什么反对 |
[11:37] | Look, I think all that people care about | 我想所有人关心的是 |
[11:38] | is that I’m a disabled African-American Ohio state football hero | 我是一名俄州的残疾非裔美国人橄榄球英雄 |
[11:42] | that believes Cleveland is the best city in the world. | 坚信克利夫兰是全世界最棒的城市 |
[11:44] | Well stated, hero, well stated. | 说得好 英雄 说得好 |
[11:47] | He didn’t answer the question. | 他根本没回答问题 |
[11:49] | And as a disabled African-American football hero | 作为坚信克利夫兰是全世界最棒城市的 |
[11:51] | that believes Cleveland is the best city in the world, | 残疾非裔美国人橄榄球英雄 |
[11:54] | I just have to wonder | 我不得不好奇 |
[11:55] | why a privileged Hollywood actress is attacking me on air. | 为什么特权阶层的好莱坞女演员会在直播中攻击我 |
[11:58] | Mm, as do I. | 嗯 我也一样好奇 |
[12:02] | – He’s talking about you. – Oh, well. | -他说的是你 -好的 |
[12:05] | Now is probably a good time to mention | 现在可能是合适的时机说出 |
[12:06] | that I was once married to Ernie Hudson, | 我曾经嫁给大明星厄尼·哈德森 |
[12:09] | the pioneering African-American ghostbuster. | 非裔美国人”捉鬼敢死队”先驱 |
[12:14] | And the great Ray Parker, Jr. sang at our wedding, | 伟大的雷·帕克二世在我们的婚礼上献唱了 |
[12:17] | which brought Flip Wilson to tears. | 让喜剧演员威尔森听得眼泪都出来了 |
[12:21] | You’re just naming black people. | 你只是在列举黑人的名字 |
[12:25] | Are they black? I don’t see color. | 他们是黑人吗 我眼中没有肤色 |
[12:29] | And I love football. | 我爱橄榄球 |
[12:30] | And in fact, after Ernie Hudson, | 事实上 在厄尼·哈德森之后 |
[12:32] | I married a wide receiver. | 我嫁给了一位外接手 |
[12:33] | Was he black? Don’t know, didn’t notice. | 他是黑人吗 不知道 没注意 |
[12:41] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[12:42] | I did the deed. | 我做到了 |
[12:44] | And not to brag, but it’s the quickest I ever did it. | 不是吹牛 但这次是我最”快”的一次 |
[12:49] | At first, I was so nervous, I stuck it in the wrong slot. | 起初我太紧张了 插错了”洞口” |
[12:56] | And she didn’t even notice. | 她甚至没有注意到 |
[13:00] | You downloaded the files. | 你下载了文件 |
[13:02] | Yes. All the evidence we need for a conviction is on here. | 是的 所有定罪需要的证据都在这里 |
[13:05] | The police are going to be thrilled. | 警方会开心死了 |
[13:14] | You know, it’s silly, but… | 虽然有些傻 但是 |
[13:17] | The thought of you sleeping with her | 想到你和她上床 |
[13:19] | made me a tiny bit jealous. | 令我有些小嫉妒 |
[13:22] | Is that silly? | 这算傻吗 |
[13:24] | The entire time I was rubbing her bunions, I was thinking of you. | 我给她按摩拇趾囊肿时 脑海里想的都是你 |
[13:29] | You were? | 是吗 |
[13:32] | Oh, Joy. | 乔依 |
[13:34] | If I’m going to be with you, I have to… | 如果我要和你在一起 我必须… |
[13:36] | Break up properly with Canadian Joy. | 先和加拿大乔依正式分手 |
[13:40] | Can’t you just do that in your head? | 你不能在脑中想想就分吗 |
[13:42] | No. | 不行 |
[13:44] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[13:45] | You have made some excellent points, councilman Powell, | 你的观点非常有道理 鲍威尔议员 |
[13:48] | and you know what else what? | 并且你还知道吗 |
[13:50] | I think it would be best if I withdrew from this race, | 我想我最好退出竞选 |
[13:52] | to spend some more time with my career. | 多花些时间在我的演艺事业上 |
[13:56] | Then I’ll be running unopposed again. | 那么我又是无对手竞选了 |
[13:57] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[13:59] | I want my dog park. | 我要我的狗狗公园 |
[14:01] | So what are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[14:02] | I’m saying this Polish-American… | 我是说本波兰裔美国人 |
[14:06] | Who escaped the Nazis… | 逃过了纳粹的毒手 |
[14:09] | And slept with Frank Sinatra… | 睡过歌王辛纳屈 |
[14:15] | is running against you. | 要和你竞选 |
[14:21] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[14:22] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:25] | Whoo! Doggie! | 呜 够拽的 |
[14:28] | Elka Ostrovsky is running for city council. | 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基要竞选市议员了 |
[14:32] | It’s an askageddon exclusive, people. | 这可是「对你问不完」独家新闻啊 伙计们 |
[14:34] | Or should I say an “ask-clusive”? | 或者我应该说是「问独闻」啊 |
[14:40] | No, I should not. | 不 我不应该这么说 |
[14:45] | You have beautiful hands, Joy. | 你的手真漂亮 乔依 |
[14:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:49] | You don’t think they’re too big? | 你不觉得太大了吗 |
[14:52] | No. No, not at all. | 不 一点也不大 |
[14:53] | Everything about you is perfect. | 你的一切都那么完美 |
[14:55] | And you’re adorable. | 你好可爱 |
[15:02] | So… | 那么 |
[15:05] | Do you like to make the first move | 你想主动迈出第一步 |
[15:06] | or do you prefer the male to make the first move? | 还是希望男性主动迈出第一步 |
[15:10] | – Or do you– – I prefer… | -或是你… -我希望 |
[15:11] | Not to talk about the first move. | 不要谈论第一步 |
[15:12] | The first move should just happen. | 第一步应该直接发生 |
[15:14] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[15:16] | The lady must be captured by stealth. | 你喜欢被悄无声息地征服 |
[15:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:24] | It’s…Just when you got close like that, | 只是 这么靠近时 |
[15:26] | your eyes became one giant eye. | 你的双眼就变成了一只巨大的眼睛 |
[15:31] | Maybe we should try it with our eyes closed. | 也许我们应该闭上眼试试 |
[15:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:43] | Well, that was nice. | 真不错 |
[15:45] | Yes, that was… | 是的 的确 |
[15:49] | Quite nice. | 相当不错 |
[15:54] | I don’t think nice is what either of us wants. | 我觉得”不错”不是我们想要的 |
[15:57] | No. | 的确不是 |
[15:59] | I guess the truth is I liked you | 我觉得事实是 我喜欢你 |
[16:01] | ’cause you were out of reach. | 是因为我高攀不上 |
[16:03] | Now that you’re serving yourself up on a platter… | 现在你把自己送到我嘴边 |
[16:10] | You know, | 这样吧 |
[16:11] | maybe we should just shake hands, | 也许我们应该握握手 |
[16:13] | do it, and walk away. | 干一炮 然后潇洒离开 |
[16:17] | Or two out of those three. | 这三件做两件就行了 |
[16:19] | Oh, God, Joy. | 老天 乔依 |
[16:20] | – What? – No, not you. | -什么事 -不是你 |
[16:21] | My Canadian girlfriend joy. | 是我的加拿大女友乔依 |
[16:23] | You really have a Canadian girlfriend? | 你真的有一个加拿大女友吗 |
[16:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:27] | Hi, Joy, this is Bob. | 嗨 乔依 我是鲍勃 |
[16:29] | I have made a terrible mistake. Look. | 我犯了个可怕的错误 听着 |
[16:31] | I’m jumping on the next flight | 我立马坐下一班飞机 |
[16:32] | and then the connecting flight | 然后转机 |
[16:33] | and then the puddle jumper and then the snowmobile and… | 接着坐小火车 然后是雪上摩托车 |
[16:36] | Then I’ll be at your door. Yes. | 然后我就会出现在你门前 是的 |
[16:38] | I’ll see you in two weeks. | 两周后见 |
[16:42] | Well, folks, seems like we got another troubled soul | 伙计们 看来又有一个问题人物 |
[16:44] | on the line. | 打来电话 |
[16:46] | How can I help you? | 我能怎么帮你 |
[16:48] | Hi, Melanie? | 嗨 梅兰妮吗 |
[16:49] | It’s Natasha. | 我是娜塔莎 |
[16:51] | Oh, hey. You okay…Natasha? | 是你啊 你还好吗 娜塔莎 |
[16:56] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:58] | I kind of have a history of being attracted to not-so-good guys. | 我过去总是被不太好的男人所吸引 |
[17:03] | But tonight I took a chance. | 但今晚我冒险了一下 |
[17:06] | I went after a really good guy. | 我追求了一个非常好的男人 |
[17:08] | – So what happened? – Didn’t work out. | -结果如何 -没成功 |
[17:10] | Somehow I’m sitting here, wondering if I’m destined to end up alone | 我坐在这里 不知道我是否注定孤独终老 |
[17:15] | because I’m attracted to the wrong men. | 因为我总是被错误的男人所吸引 |
[17:17] | Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 太遗憾了 |
[17:20] | You know what? Let– let me ask you something. | 这样吧 我问你个问题 |
[17:22] | When people are stuck in bad patterns, | 当人们陷入恶性循环中时 |
[17:25] | it’s because, on some level, it gives them something. | 是因为在某种程度上 能获益于这种”恶性” |
[17:28] | What do you think you’d have to give up | 你觉得如果你约会好男人 |
[17:30] | to date a nice guy? | 你必须放弃什么 |
[17:32] | Give up? I… | 放弃 我… |
[17:34] | I guess…I’d have to give up the excuse | 我想我必须得放弃在分手时 |
[17:38] | that when it ends, it’s always his fault. | “都是他的错”这个借口 |
[17:42] | And could you give that up? | 你愿意放弃吗 |
[17:43] | I would like to. | 我愿意 |
[17:46] | You know, I think what tonight really taught me is that… | 我想今晚真正教会我的是 |
[17:49] | I’m ready for a good guy. | 我已经准备好和好男人在一起了 |
[17:51] | Oh, that’s great, Joy. | 太好了 乔依[开心] |
[17:53] | I mean, I-I feel great Joy for you, Natasha. | 我是说我真为你开心 娜塔莎 |
[17:59] | Thanks, Melanie. | 谢谢 梅兰妮 |
[18:00] | You’re good at this. Bye. | 你很擅长做这工作 再见 |
[18:04] | You know? I am good at this. | 我的确很擅长做这工作 |
[18:06] | I mean… when I’m just being myself. | 我是说 当我做真实自我的时候 |
[18:09] | See, I was told I needed to be more folksy, | 曾有人告诉我 我需要更亲民 |
[18:12] | or honey boo boo. | 或是像甜心波波 |
[18:14] | But people like those shows | 但大家喜欢那些节目 |
[18:15] | because they’re being themselves. | 是因为他们在做真实的自己 |
[18:18] | So, for the rest of askageddon, | 所以接下来的「对你问不完」 |
[18:20] | I’m just going to be me, and I hope you like it. | 我会做我自己 希望大家喜欢 |
[18:24] | And that concludes askageddon. | 「对你问不完」到此结束 |
[18:27] | See you tomorrow, folks. I hope. | 明天见了 听众们 希望吧 |
[18:30] | So they didn’t fire you. | 他们没有炒掉你 |
[18:31] | No, it seems 24 hours of folksy Melanie | 没有 似乎24小时亲民的梅兰妮 |
[18:35] | made people realize how much they like regular Melanie. | 令人们意识到 他们有多喜欢普通的梅兰妮 |
[18:38] | I proposed sexy Melanie after dark. | 我提议天黑后来个性感梅兰妮 |
[18:42] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[18:46] | Yeah, that’s what the station manager said. | 是啊 电台经理也这么说 |
[18:48] | I’m glad you kept your job. | 我真开心你保住了工作 |
[18:50] | So that’s another reason to celebrate. | 这又是一个庆祝的理由 |
[18:52] | And look at this turnout. | 看看这到场的人数 |
[18:54] | You know, Elka’s only a few signatures away | 爱尔卡只差几个签名 |
[18:56] | from getting on the ballot. | 就可以参选了 |
[18:58] | And her dog park Twitter account is trending. | 她的狗狗公园推特账号现在很火 |
[19:01] | @Elkastoplessparks. | @爱尔卡阻止关闭公园 |
[19:06] | You know when you look at that, it looks like “Elka’s topless parks.” | 看起来像是 “爱尔卡的露乳公园” |
[19:11] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[19:14] | Well, Joy, I’ve got a plane to catch. | 乔依 我得赶飞机 |
[19:17] | Bob’s selling the agency and moving back to Canada. | 鲍勃出售了侦探所 要搬回加拿大了 |
[19:20] | I made the new owner promise to keep Joy on. | 我让新老板保证继续让乔依工作 |
[19:22] | – He seems like a good guy. – Good guy, huh? | -他看起来是个好人 -好人吗 |
[19:25] | Yep. | 是的 |
[19:25] | I guess when you look like him, you kind of have to be. | 我想长成他这样 不当好人不行啊 |
[19:30] | I can work with that. | 这个我没意见 |
[19:32] | That’s the spirit, Joy. Looks aren’t everything. | 这种想法就对了 乔依 外貌不能决定一切 |