时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | We’re finally alone. | 终于只有我们俩了 |
[00:06] | I have been wanting this for so long. | 我等这一刻太久了 |
[00:09] | You’re amazing. | 你太美了 |
[00:13] | Cut! | 停 |
[00:15] | So, Ken, what’s with all the kissing? | 肯 你亲个什么劲儿啊 |
[00:18] | It’s in your script. | 这是你剧本里写的 |
[00:20] | Yeah? Well, now it’s out. | 是吗 那现在删了 |
[00:21] | There is absolutely no reason why they should be kissing. | 他们接吻完全没理由嘛 |
[00:24] | It’s the honeymoon scene. | 这是蜜月的戏 |
[00:27] | Yeah, well, loverboy here is all wrong for the part. | 小白脸不适合这个角色 |
[00:30] | J.J., that’s not how you audition people. | J.J. 试镜可不是这样的 |
[00:32] | You say how wonderful they are | 你要说他们有多棒 |
[00:34] | and wait until they leave before you talk about how bad they were. | 等他们离开后 再说他们有多差 |
[00:37] | This is all new to him. | 他在这方面还是个新人 |
[00:39] | I’m going to go. | 我闪人了 |
[00:41] | Thanks. You were wonderful. | 谢谢 你太棒了 |
[00:46] | What a lox. | 演技太差了 |
[00:48] | Sorry. I just get so jealous. | 抱歉 我只是太嫉妒了 |
[00:50] | Well, you shouldn’t be. | 你不必这样 |
[00:52] | I’m crazy about you. | 我爱惨你了 |
[00:54] | But you’re going to have to get used to it. | 但你必须得适应 |
[00:56] | I’m an actress. | 我是女演员 |
[00:57] | I’ve done love scenes with everyone | 我跟许多人都拍过爱情戏 |
[00:59] | from Greg Kinnear to Jean-Claude Van Damme. | 从格雷戈·金尼尔到尚格·云顿 |
[01:02] | Well, I’m going to ask you to do something | 我要请你做一些 |
[01:03] | you didn’t do with Jean-Claude Van Damme. | 你和尚格·云顿一起时没做过的事 |
[01:05] | Well, that’s not going to be easy. | 那可不容易 |
[01:08] | I know I said I wanted us to take it slow, | 我知道我说过希望我们慢慢来 |
[01:12] | but I think I’m ready to go to the next level. | 但我想我已经准备好更进一步了 |
[01:15] | I want you to meet my children. | 我要你见见我的孩子们 |
[01:16] | Oh, I would love that! | 我太乐意了 |
[01:18] | You’ve talked about them so much, | 你经常提起他们 |
[01:20] | I feel I know them already. | 我觉得已经认识他们了 |
[01:22] | Two kids, right? | 两个孩子 对吗 |
[01:23] | Three. Just like you, so it’s easy to remember. | 是三个 和你的一样 很好记 |
[01:27] | You’d think. | 那是你以为 |
[01:30] | I have a major announcement to make. | 我有重大消息要宣布 |
[01:32] | J.J. wants me to meet his children. | J.J.要我见他的孩子们 |
[01:34] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 这太好了 |
[01:35] | This is a big step. | 这可是一大步啊 |
[01:37] | I’m the first women he’s dated since their mother died. | 我是他们的父亲在丧偶后交往的第一个女人 |
[01:40] | Oh, well, my advice is | 我的建议是 |
[01:41] | to acknowledge the elephant in the room. | 要清楚该避讳的问题 |
[01:43] | His daughter is a little chubby. | 他的女儿是有些胖 |
[01:48] | No, I was talking about his wife. | 不 我说的是他的妻子 |
[01:49] | She just died a year ago. | 她是一年前去世的 |
[01:51] | I’m sure it’s still pretty raw for them. | 我相信对他们来说依然很伤心 |
[01:53] | You’re right. What should I do? | 你说得对 我应该怎么做 |
[01:56] | Um, let ’em know how much you admire her | 让他们知道 你有多钦佩她 |
[01:58] | and what an honor it is to portray her in J.J.’s film. | 能在J.J.的电影里演绎她是一种无上的荣幸 |
[02:01] | That is good advice, Melanie. | 好建议 梅兰妮 |
[02:03] | Well, I am a professional advice giver. | 我可是专业给建议的 |
[02:06] | As a matter of fact, my station manager wants to meet with me later | 事实上 我的电台经理等下要与我见面 |
[02:08] | to go over some new ideas for the radio show. | 就我的节目商讨下新点子 |
[02:11] | I think I’ll order french fries to let him know I’m fun. | 我打算点炸薯条 让他知道我很风趣 |
[02:15] | You just want to order french fries, don’t you? | 你就是想点炸薯条 对吗 |
[02:17] | To let him know I’m fun. | 目的是让他知道我很风趣 |
[02:21] | – Hi. – Hey, how did the exams go? | -你们好 -考试怎么样 |
[02:23] | We’re not sure. | 我们不知道 |
[02:24] | But if we don’t pass, we don’t graduate. | 但如果我们没过 就不能毕业 |
[02:27] | Why are you smiling, Elka? | 你笑什么 爱尔卡 |
[02:29] | She’s finding it very amusing that I think I failed my orals. | 我觉得我的口试挂科了 她觉得很好笑 |
[02:35] | I would have said she choked on her orals. | 我觉得应该说她在口试时结巴了[口交时噎到] |
[02:40] | It’s been like this for the past hour. | 她都这样说了一小时了 |
[02:43] | Well, if Joy does fail her orals, | 如果乔依口试挂科 |
[02:45] | that would be hard to swallow. | 这将很难接受[吞咽] |
[02:49] | You know, you’re the last person I would expect to blow her orals. | 我以为你是最不可能在口试[口交]上挂科的人 |
[02:55] | I shouldn’t have waited until the last minute to study. | 我不应该临时抱佛脚 |
[02:58] | I guess you bit off more than you could chew. | 我看你是贪”大”嚼不下 |
[03:10] | I’ll have a beer, please. | 麻烦给我瓶啤酒 |
[03:13] | How are the fries here? | 这里的薯条好吃吗 |
[03:14] | I don’t know. I don’t eat fries. | 我不知道 我不吃薯条 |
[03:15] | I just ordered them, so my boss would think I’m fun. | 我点薯条只是为了让我老板觉得我风趣 |
[03:18] | Yeah, you sound fun. | 你听起来风趣 |
[03:21] | Oh, you got to be kidding me! | 有没有搞错 |
[03:23] | Oh, my grandma could’ve hit that! | 我奶奶都可以投中 |
[03:27] | Idiot just cost me $1,000 bucks! | 这白痴刚刚害我没了一千块 |
[03:29] | I don’t know why guys get so worked up at these games. | 我不明白为什么男人对球赛这么激动 |
[03:32] | I mean they’re going to play each other again at some point. | 他们以后还会再次比赛啊 |
[03:35] | You see, this is why I watch sports in strip clubs. | 正因此我才在脱衣舞俱乐部看球赛 |
[03:39] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[03:40] | obviously none of the women there are as much fun as you, | 显然那里的女人都没有你这么风趣 |
[03:42] | but at least they talk less. | 但至少她们没你这么多话 |
[03:46] | Strip clubs are just depressing. | 脱衣舞俱乐部太令人郁闷了 |
[03:48] | Really? Have you ever been in one? | 是吗 你去过吗 |
[03:49] | Well, you know, not techni–no. | 确切来说 没有 |
[03:52] | I go five nights a week. | 我一周去五晚 |
[03:55] | The only thing that depresses me | 唯一让我郁闷的 |
[03:56] | is that they don’t serve breakfast. | 就是那里不卖早餐 |
[03:59] | Oh, could you sit someplace else? | 你坐到别处去好吗 |
[04:00] | My station manager is here. I’m on the radio. | 我的电台经理来了 我是做电台节目的 |
[04:02] | – Hi, Melanie. – Hi, Tom. How are you? | -你好 梅兰妮 -汤姆 你好吗 |
[04:04] | Oh, I’m great. I see you two have met. | 我很好 看来你们认识了 |
[04:07] | What? You–you know him? | 什么 你认识他吗 |
[04:09] | Melanie, this is Frankie. | 梅兰妮 这位是弗兰基 |
[04:10] | I just lured him away from Chicago’s CWSR. | 我刚把他从芝加哥的CWSR挖过来的 |
[04:13] | I’m on the radio. | 我是做电台节目的 |
[04:17] | Frankie host a popular morning show called man town. | 弗兰基有一档叫做《男人区》的热门早间秀 |
[04:20] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[04:22] | Is that the show where the women go on and paint their breasts? | 那节目是不是女人上去 在乳房上画画 |
[04:24] | That’s degrading. | 那太侮辱人了 |
[04:25] | Whoa, okay, whoa. Hold on a second. | 好啦 稍等一下 |
[04:26] | Now, they don’t paint their breasts. | 她们不是在乳房上画画 |
[04:29] | They paint with their breasts. | 她们是用乳房画画 |
[04:31] | And it wasn’t degrading. It was art. | 那不是侮辱人 那是艺术 |
[04:34] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[04:36] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:36] | It was more interesting than your show. | 那可比你的节目有意思多了 |
[04:37] | I mean, jeez, if I wanted to listen to a yappy Italian woman | 老天 如果我想听一个唠叨的意大利女人 |
[04:40] | give boring advice all day, I’d call any of my sisters. | 一整天给些无聊意见 我就打电话给我姐了 |
[04:44] | Are you listening to this? | 你听见了吗 |
[04:45] | Oh, I think all of Cleveland | 我想所有克利夫兰人 |
[04:46] | is going to want to listen to this. | 都会想听这个 |
[04:47] | I was hoping this would happen. | 我就希望能有这效果 |
[04:48] | It’s the classic battle of the sexes in one explosive afternoon show. | 这是爆炸性午后节目中典型的两性战争 |
[04:52] | Wait, wait. Are you saying you want– | 慢着 你是说你想…… |
[04:54] | Want me to cohost a show with him? | 我和他一起共同主持吗 |
[05:08] | I’m so nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[05:10] | They said they’d post the grades at 3:00 P.M. | 他们说下午3点会公布成绩 |
[05:12] | Finishing college was my dream. | 能从大学毕业是我的梦想 |
[05:14] | If it makes you feel any better, I know I passed. | 如果这话能让你好受些 我知道我过了 |
[05:23] | How is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这话怎么会让我好受些 |
[05:26] | I said “If.” | 我说了”如果”啊 |
[05:29] | How could you be so confident? | 你为什么这么自信 |
[05:31] | I know my subject. | 我是学霸啊 |
[05:33] | I even corrected the textbook answer. | 我甚至纠正了教科书的答案 |
[05:39] | Oh, my god, it’s the results. | 老天 成绩出来了 |
[05:42] | We both failed. | 我们都挂科了 |
[05:44] | What? Oh, no. | 什么 不要啊 |
[05:47] | I’m going to lose my lacrosse scholarship. | 我要失去长曲棍球奖学金了 |
[05:55] | Oh, coach is going to kill me. | 教练会杀了我的 |
[05:58] | What? You’re 92. | 什么 您老92岁了 |
[06:02] | I’m goalie. I hardly move. | 我是守门员 基本上不动的 |
[06:09] | This is Jessica, James, and Lisa. | 这是杰西卡 詹姆斯 丽萨 |
[06:12] | It’s so nice to meet you. | 很高兴能认识你 |
[06:14] | My dad talks about you all the time, | 我爸总是提起你 |
[06:16] | and it’s so good to finally see a smile on his face again. | 终于见到他脸上又有笑容 真是太好了 |
[06:19] | And it’s exciting to have a celebrity in our house. | 能有名人来我们家真是太激动了 |
[06:22] | Yeah, we’re all big fans of yours | 我们是你以及你亡夫 |
[06:23] | and your late husband, Emmet Lawson. | 艾米特·劳森的忠实粉丝 |
[06:25] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | You know, this portrait of your mother is beautiful. | 你母亲的肖像真美 |
[06:29] | It’s such an honor to play her. | 能够扮演她是我的荣幸 |
[06:31] | You know, I think my favorite line in your dad’s movie is, | 你爸爸的电影中 我最爱的台词就是 |
[06:34] | “My children– they are my light, | “我的孩子们 他们是我的光 |
[06:37] | my breath, my everything.” | 我的呼吸 我的一切” |
[06:40] | She used to say that all the time. | 她以前总是这样说 |
[06:42] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[06:44] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset him. | 对不起 我不是有意让他伤心的 |
[06:46] | No, it’s okay. He’s a little emotional. | 没事 他比较容易激动 |
[06:49] | He’ll be back. Let’s have a seat. | 他会回来的 我们坐吧 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry. Will you excuse me? | 对不起 失陪一下 |
[07:01] | Um, is everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[07:03] | I should have said something. That was Connie’s chair. | 我应该提前说的 那是康妮的椅子 |
[07:05] | We still set a plate for her. | 我们依然为她准备一个盘子 |
[07:07] | No one’s sat in it since– | 自那什么后 没人坐过 |
[07:08] | Since mom died. | 自我妈妈死后 |
[07:10] | I’m so sorry. | 真是不好意思 |
[07:14] | They like you. | 他们喜欢你 |
[07:18] | Hi, I’m Melanie Moretti. | 大家好 我是梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 |
[07:19] | And I’m Frankie Ferullo. | 我是弗兰基·弗拉洛 |
[07:20] | Welcome to our new segment, “He said, she said.” | 欢迎收听我们的新单元 《他说 她说》 |
[07:23] | Yeah, more like “He said, she bitched and moaned.” | 更像是 《他说 她牢骚抱怨》 |
[07:27] | Wow. That is incredibly rude. | 哇 这真是太无礼了 |
[07:28] | Yeah, there’s the bitching and moaning. | 牢骚抱怨来啦 |
[07:33] | Okay, we have Penny on line one. | 佩妮打来电话 |
[07:36] | She and her fella have been together three years, | 她和男友在一起三年了 |
[07:38] | and she has a question. | 她现在有个问题 |
[07:38] | Yeah, she wants to know if he’s going to propose. | 她想知道他会不会求婚 |
[07:40] | The answer is “No.” Next caller. | 答案是”不会” 下一位 |
[07:42] | Let’s hear from Penny what her question is. | 先听佩妮说说她的问题是什么 |
[07:45] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[07:45] | That was it. | 就是这个问题 |
[07:48] | Next caller. | 下一位 |
[07:50] | Wait a minute. Okay, Penny, I have an idea. | 稍等 佩妮 我有个主意 |
[07:53] | Instead of waiting another three years for him to propose, | 与其再等三年等他求婚 |
[07:56] | why don’t you propose yourself? | 不如你向他求婚 |
[07:58] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:59] | Look, there’s only one reason | 只有一种情况下 |
[08:00] | that a man wants a woman to get down on her knees, | 男人希望女人跪在自己的面前 |
[08:02] | and it ain’t so she can propose. | 绝对不是让她跪下求婚的 |
[08:07] | All right, look, sweet pea, | 好了 小甜豆 |
[08:08] | what kind of sled are you pulling? | 你个人条件如何 |
[08:09] | What are your stats? | 说下你的情况 |
[08:10] | Well, I’m 28, 5’5, 130 pounds. | 我28岁 1米65 130磅 |
[08:14] | Okay, so you’re 38, 5’3, 170 pounds. | 这么说你38岁 1米6 170磅 |
[08:17] | It’s radio. Why would she lie? | 这是广播节目 她为什么撒谎 |
[08:19] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[08:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:22] | Pumpkin, here’s your only hope. | 亲爱的 以下是你唯一的希望 |
[08:23] | You gotta start doing some weird stuff in the sack, you see? | 你得在床上玩一些奇怪的花样 明白吗 |
[08:26] | You take his lust. You mix it with his shame to form a cement | 你将他的性欲与羞耻相结合 形成一种粘合剂 |
[08:31] | that’ll bond the two of you together in a– | 会令你们紧密结合… |
[08:32] | Stop! | 闭嘴 |
[08:35] | Penny, who would you rather listen to? | 佩妮 你更愿意听谁的建议 |
[08:36] | A woman who’s actually had relationships | 一个经历过感情的女人 |
[08:39] | or someone who goes to strip clubs five times a week? | 还是一周去五天脱衣舞俱乐部的人 |
[08:42] | Oh, whoa. Look at that. | 哇 瞧啊 |
[08:43] | It’s already time for our first break. | 第一次广告时间到了 |
[08:44] | We’ll be right back after we pay some bills. | 我们去交下费就回来 |
[08:47] | You’re talking about me going to strip clubs? | 你居然说我去脱衣舞俱乐部的事 |
[08:48] | Come on, my girlfriend is listening! | 拜托 我女友在听呢 |
[08:50] | You have a– | 你有 |
[08:52] | You have a girlfriend? | 你竟然有女友 |
[08:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:55] | I mean, I did. | 之前有 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:01] | Maybe this is a good opportunity for you. | 也许这是你的好机会 |
[09:03] | You could tell her that the strip clubs | 你可以告诉她 去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[09:05] | are your way of avoiding the intimacy | 是你逃避亲密的方式 |
[09:08] | that you would actually like. | 其实你喜欢亲密 |
[09:13] | You know, that is exactly the sort of crap that women always buy. | 这正是女人永远都会信的屁话 |
[09:15] | It might just be stupid enough to work. | 也许蠢到管用 |
[09:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:21] | Your advice wasn’t stupid enough to work. It was just stupid. | 你的建议不是蠢到管用 就是蠢而已 |
[09:24] | Which way to your guest room? | 你家客房怎么走 |
[09:25] | Wait, what? No. | 慢着 什么 不 |
[09:27] | Fyi, I sleep in the nude. | 对了 我裸睡 |
[09:31] | Fyi, | 对了 |
[09:33] | I live in the back. | 我住在后面 |
[09:42] | I–I would’ve got a hotel, | 我也想住酒店 |
[09:44] | but I kind of maxed out my credit cards. | 但我的信用卡已经刷爆了 |
[09:46] | So staying here really means a lot to me. | 所以能留在这里对我来说太重要了 |
[09:49] | Hey, Melanie, I don’t like down pillows! | 梅兰妮 我不喜欢羽绒枕 |
[09:51] | Shut up! You get what you get! | 闭嘴 给你什么用什么 |
[09:53] | So she the reason you guys look so sour? | 你们是因为她才苦瓜脸的吗 |
[09:57] | Oh, Joy always looks that way. | 乔依一直是这种德行 |
[10:00] | We’re students at Cleveland state, | 我们是克利夫兰州立大学的学生 |
[10:02] | And we flunked our finals. | 我们期末考试没及格 |
[10:03] | And our professor won’t give us a retest. | 教授不让我们重考 |
[10:06] | Did you try seducing him? | 你有试过引诱他吗 |
[10:08] | Eh, I implied certain things, but it didn’t work. | 我暗示了一些 不管用 |
[10:11] | Same. | 我也一样 |
[10:15] | All right, plan b. | 好吧 B计划 |
[10:16] | Tell him that his classroom | 跟他说 他的课 |
[10:17] | promoted unbalanced gender issues. | 激化了性别不平衡问题 |
[10:19] | He’ll beg you not to report that | 他会求你们不要上报给 |
[10:21] | to the screeching feminists on the faculty board. | 学院委员会的女权分子们 |
[10:23] | Well, that’s just chauvinistic. | 这也太沙文主义了 |
[10:25] | But it might work. | 但可能管用 |
[10:27] | It’s the least I can do for letting me stay with you. | 你们收留我 这是我至少应该做的 |
[10:30] | I don’t like tiny soaps either! | 我也不喜欢小肥皂 |
[10:32] | Shut up! Just shut up! | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[10:36] | You know, she’s just like my sisters. | 她和我的姐姐们一个样子 |
[10:38] | I come from a big Italian family. | 我来自一个成员众多的意大利家庭 |
[10:39] | My boyfriend is Italian. | 我男友是意大利人 |
[10:41] | He’s a widower, | 他妻子去世了 |
[10:43] | And I just met his children for the first time today. | 我今天第一次见了他的孩子们 |
[10:46] | They all cried. | 他们都哭了 |
[10:49] | Ah, it could have been worse. You could’ve sat in her chair. | 你要是坐到她的椅子上 就更糟了 |
[10:54] | You sat in her chair. | 你坐到她的椅子上了 |
[10:56] | But I didn’t know it was her chair. | 但我不知道那是她的椅子 |
[10:59] | Look, to them, she’s still in that chair. | 对他们来说 她依然坐在那张椅子上 |
[11:02] | When Italian women die, they–they don’t leave. | 当意大利女人死后 她们不会离开 |
[11:04] | They stick around and haunt their husbands forever | 她们会永远纠缠在丈夫身边 |
[11:07] | to keep ’em from being happy. | 不让他们幸福 |
[11:10] | Just like they did when they were alive. | 就像她们活着时一样 |
[11:14] | So what do I do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[11:16] | Invite them over here, | 邀请他们过来 |
[11:17] | where there’s no memory of his late wife. | 这里没有他亡妻的回忆 |
[11:19] | I’ll cook. | 我来下厨 |
[11:20] | Oh, that is so nice of you. | 你太好了 |
[11:22] | It worked! We’re getting the retest. | 管用 我们可以重考了 |
[11:25] | Well, how’s that going to help me? | 这对我来说有什么用 |
[11:28] | Elka disagrees with something in the professor’s textbook, | 爱尔卡不同意教授课本里的一些内容 |
[11:30] | and Melanie’s advice was that teachers like to be challenged. | 梅兰妮建议说 老师喜欢被挑战权威 |
[11:34] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 才不是 |
[11:35] | Guys don’t want to be challenged. | 男人不喜欢被挑战 |
[11:37] | Just tell the professor whatever he wants to hear. | 教授想听什么 你就说什么 |
[11:39] | Men just want to eat, drink, have sex, | 男人只想要吃 喝酒 做爱 |
[11:42] | And not have their balls bust. | 以及不被人搞得蛋疼 |
[11:44] | Oh, speaking of, hey, Melanie. | 说到这里 梅兰妮 |
[11:47] | Go to your room, frankie. | 去你的房间 弗兰基 |
[11:48] | My friends have problems, and they need my advice. | 我的朋友们有麻烦 她们需要我的建议 |
[11:51] | Actually, we’re good. | 不用了 |
[11:54] | Frankie solved our problems. | 弗兰基解决了我们的问题 |
[11:55] | Yeah, it’s kind of nice getting the male perspective on things. | 能听到男性的建议挺好的 |
[12:00] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:01] | But you always come to me for advice. | 但你们总是寻求我的建议 |
[12:02] | I’m the problem solver. | 我才是问题解决专业户 |
[12:04] | You know what? Let’s forget that | 这样吧 大家先暂时忘了 |
[12:05] | I just solved everybody’s problems in under three minutes, | 我用了不到三分钟就解决了大家的问题 |
[12:07] | And let’s hear what Melanie has to say. | 我们来听听梅兰妮有什么建议 |
[12:11] | How long are you going to be here? | 你要在这里待多久 |
[12:13] | A while. | 一阵子 |
[12:14] | My girlfriend gave me a look | 我女友的表情 |
[12:15] | like she was gonna stab me with an ice pick. | 就好像她要用碎冰锥捅死我 |
[12:18] | Oh, there’s the look. | 就是这个表情 |
[12:25] | – So nice to meet all of you. – Thank you. | -很高兴见到你们 -谢谢 |
[12:28] | I wonder what’s keeping Victoria. | 维多利亚怎么还没回来 |
[12:29] | She’s doing a hair and makeup test for my movie. | 她在为电影做发型与化妆的试妆 |
[12:32] | You know, Anthony, | 安东尼 |
[12:33] | Joy and Elka are students at Cleveland state, | 乔依和爱尔卡都是克利夫兰州立大学的学生 |
[12:35] | just like grandpa. | 和外公一样 |
[12:37] | You two get your final exam grades back yet? | 你们知道期末考试的成绩了吗 |
[12:39] | No. They’ll be posted online tonight. | 不知道 他们今晚会在网上公布 |
[12:42] | We’re actually quite nervous. | 我们很紧张 |
[12:43] | I think it’s so inspiring, | 我觉得这好鼓舞人心 |
[12:45] | going back to school at your age. | 你这个年纪还回学校上学 |
[12:47] | Say thank you, Joy. | 快说谢谢啊 乔依 |
[12:52] | Everybody, I made antipasti. | 各位 我做了开胃菜 |
[12:54] | We made antipasti, and it’s delicious. | 我们做了开胃菜 非常好吃 |
[12:57] | – We have mozzarella. – Mozzarell. | -有马苏里拉干酪 -马苏里拉芝士 |
[12:59] | – Prosciutto. – Prozhute. | -熏火腿 -意大利熏火腿 |
[13:00] | – Cappicola. – Gaba-gool. | -腊肠 -意大利腊肠 |
[13:02] | Would you stop? | 你闭嘴好吗 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:05] | Hi, I’m Melanie. | 你们好 我是梅兰妮 |
[13:06] | And I’m Frankie. You must be J.J. | 我是弗兰基 你一定是J.J.吧 |
[13:08] | Victoria let me read your script. | 维多利亚让我看了你的剧本 |
[13:10] | – I thought it was beautiful. – Thank you. | -我觉得写得太棒了 -谢谢 |
[13:11] | You know, from what your father wrote, | 就你父亲写的来看 |
[13:13] | your mother must have been one hell of a broad. | 你们的母亲一定是位了不起的女人 |
[13:14] | Oh, she was. | 没错 |
[13:15] | Hey, you want to see a picture of her? | 你想看她的照片吗 |
[13:17] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[13:19] | Oh, no offense, J.J., | 无意冒犯哈 J.J. |
[13:22] | but your wife had a great rack. | 你老婆的胸部太漂亮了 |
[13:25] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[13:25] | No, he’s right. | 不 他说得对 |
[13:28] | – She was pretty, wasn’t she? – Yeah. | -她是很漂亮 不是吗 -是的 |
[13:29] | She was the most perfect mom anyone could ever– | 她是最完美的母亲 能拥有她真是… |
[13:32] | Hey, hey, none of that. | 好啦 别这样 |
[13:34] | Maybe I should open another bottle of wine. | 也许我应该再开一瓶红酒 |
[13:35] | No, let me do that for you, Joy. | 让我来吧 乔依 |
[13:38] | You know what? Dad’s right. | 知道吗 爸爸说得对 |
[13:41] | We all agreed to keep our emotions in check tonight. | 我们都同意今晚要控制住情绪 |
[13:44] | I mean, yes, we love mom, | 没错 我们爱妈妈 |
[13:46] | but she is no longer with us. | 但她已经走了 |
[13:54] | Mommy, nana woke up! | 妈咪 外婆醒了 |
[14:00] | I am so sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[14:02] | I’m just dressed like this for the movie. | 我穿成这样是为了电影 |
[14:04] | I meant to get home with plenty of time to change, | 我以为回家会有足够的时候换 |
[14:06] | but I’ll just go do that now. | 我现在就去换 |
[14:07] | No, no, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[14:09] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[14:10] | This might sound a little strange, | 可能说出来有些奇怪 |
[14:12] | but you look so much like my mother, | 但你的样子太像我母亲了 |
[14:15] | and it just feels like she’s here. | 感觉她就在我面前 |
[14:17] | And there’s so much I want to say to you… | 我有好多话要对你说 |
[14:20] | Her… | 对她说 |
[14:21] | Mom. | 对妈说 |
[14:24] | Would it be too weird if I told you? | 我跟你说 会不会太奇怪了 |
[14:27] | It might be. | 可能会 |
[14:31] | I got that promotion, mom. | 我升职了 妈 |
[14:32] | – Oh, congratulations…Lisa? – Yeah. | -恭喜了 你是叫丽萨吧 -没错 |
[14:38] | Is it just me, or is this heading into a weird area? | 是我的错觉 还是情况开始变得有些诡异了 |
[14:41] | Heading into? | 只是”开始”吗 |
[14:43] | You know, Victoria is so excited | 维多利亚非常激动能在电影中 |
[14:45] | to play your mother in the movie, | 扮演你们的母亲 |
[14:47] | but how about she goes and changes | 现在不如让她去换衣服 |
[14:49] | so that we can all have dinner together? | 这样我们可以共进晚餐 |
[14:51] | Yes, I made a delicious puttanesca–puttanesc. | 我做了好吃的烟花女意面 他会说意式烟花女意面 |
[14:53] | – That’s not a thing. – You’re not a thing. | -根本没这东西 -你才不是东西 |
[15:01] | Connie? | 康妮 |
[15:02] | J.J., it’s me, Victoria. | J.J. 是我 维多利亚 |
[15:05] | Right. | 是哦 |
[15:07] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[15:09] | Sorry, everybody. | 对不起 各位 |
[15:10] | I’ll get something to clean that up. | 我会打扫干净的 |
[15:18] | J.J., are you all right? | J.J. 你还好吗 |
[15:21] | Sorry, Victoria. | 对不起 维多利亚 |
[15:22] | For a moment, I thought it was her. | 有那么片刻 我还以为你是她 |
[15:26] | And I saw the look in your eyes when you thought I was her. | 你以为我是她时 我看到你的眼神了 |
[15:30] | You’re still in love with her, aren’t you? | 你依然爱着她 对吗 |
[15:34] | I am. | 是的 |
[15:39] | I’ll just go up and change, and–and then we’ll talk. | 我上去换衣服 等下我们谈谈 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:55] | Oh, my god, we both passed! | 老天 我们都过了 |
[15:58] | I’m going to get a college degree! | 我要拿到大学文凭了 |
[16:00] | Owen and Wilbur will be so proud of me. | 欧文和威尔伯会为我骄傲的 |
[16:02] | Oh, I’ve gotta text coach. | 我得给教练发短信 |
[16:07] | Thought I was ready, Victoria. | 我以为我准备好了 维多利亚 |
[16:09] | Yeah, I know. | 我懂 |
[16:11] | This grief thing– doesn’t come with a playbook. | 悲痛这种情绪 是没有剧本可以照着演的 |
[16:15] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[16:16] | I don’t think I’m completely over Emmet either. | 我觉得我也没有完全忘掉艾米特 |
[16:20] | So… | 那么 |
[16:21] | Is this good-bye? | 这是要告别了吗 |
[16:24] | I don’t want it to be. | 我不希望是告别 |
[16:26] | You, the movie– | 无论是你还是电影 |
[16:27] | I think I just need to put everything on hold for a beat. | 我觉得我需要将一切暂缓一下 |
[16:30] | How about…Not yet? | 不如 未完待续 |
[16:35] | Okay, not yet. | 好的 未完待续 |
[16:39] | They say it takes half the time you were married to get over it. | 人们说 要想忘却 需要婚姻时间的一半 |
[16:44] | Wow. 16 years. | 哇 16年 |
[16:46] | Three hours. | 三小时 |
[16:50] | And, believe it or not, that wasn’t my shortest marriage. | 不管你信不信 这不是我最短的婚姻 |
[16:55] | We’ve lived very different lives. | 我们是完全不同世界的人 |
[16:58] | Well, I like our differences. | 我喜欢我们的不同 |
[17:02] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[17:05] | Eat a slice of pizza every now and then. | 时不时地吃一块披萨 |
[17:08] | And no knife and fork– you just fold it and in. | 不要用刀叉 折起来吃下去就行 |
[17:10] | Okay, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[17:11] | And the next time you go to the drugstore | 下次你去药妆店 |
[17:13] | and see a six-pack of tube socks on sale, | 看到大减价的六包装短袜 |
[17:14] | Just keep walking. | 朝前走别停下 |
[17:17] | Deal. | 好的 |
[17:19] | Well, I better get going. | 我该走了 |
[17:22] | No. I don’t want to be the one sitting here | 不 我不想做那个坐在这里 |
[17:25] | watching you walk away. | 看着你离开的人 |
[17:27] | Well, I don’t wanna watch you walk away either | 我也不想看着你离开 |
[17:29] | because it’ll remind me of… | 因为那会让我想起 |
[17:32] | How much I like watching you walk away. | 我有多喜欢看着你离开 |
[17:35] | Okay, so we’ll do it together. | 好吧 我们一起走 |
[17:41] | J.J. Oh, J.J. | |
[17:45] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[17:56] | Don’t get too Hollywood. | 别太好莱坞气 |
[17:58] | Don’t stay too Cleveland. | 别太克利夫兰味儿 |
[18:07] | Well, J.J. and I broke up. | J.J.和我分手了 |
[18:10] | – I’m sorry. – Me too. | -我很遗憾 -我也是 |
[18:12] | Don’t worry. I saw the way he looked at you. | 别担心 我看到他看你的眼神了 |
[18:14] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[18:15] | Oh, that’s sweet, Frankie. | 你真好 弗兰基 |
[18:18] | Well, um, it’s been really good for me being around you guys. | 能和你们在一起 对我来说帮助很大 |
[18:23] | Actually, you’ve inspired me to go home | 你们启发了我 我要回家 |
[18:24] | and make things right with the girlfriend. | 和女友重归于好 |
[18:26] | So you’re going to tell her that | 你会告诉她 |
[18:27] | you’re not going to go to strip clubs anymore? | 你再也不会去脱衣舞俱乐部了吗 |
[18:29] | Damn straight. | 那是当然啦 |
[18:30] | And you’re actually not going to go to strip clubs anymore? | 你真的再也不会去脱衣舞俱乐部了吗 |
[18:32] | Ooh, yeah, that’s going to be a problem. | 得了吧 那会是个问题 |
[18:36] | But all kidding aside, Melanie, | 不说玩笑话了 梅兰妮 |
[18:40] | you’re a fantastic Italian girl. | 你是个了不起的意大利女人 |
[18:42] | You’re too good to be alone. | 你这么优秀 不应该单身 |
[18:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:47] | I mean, you’re going to need a swiffer | 你需要”拖把” |
[18:48] | to clean out the cobwebs down there, | 帮你扫扫下面的蜘蛛网 |
[18:49] | but it’ll happen someday. | 但总有天会实现的 |
[18:57] | Love you too, frankie. | 我也爱你 弗兰基 |
[18:59] | All right, well, enough of this. Who wants some pizza? | 好了不说了 谁想吃披萨 |
[19:01] | I would love a slice of pizza. | 我想吃一块 |
[19:03] | I’ll get you the knife and fork. | 我去给你拿刀叉 |
[19:04] | No no no. That’s not how you eat pizza. | 不用 吃披萨不应该用刀叉 |
[19:07] | This is how you eat pizza. | 披萨应该这样吃 |
[19:16] | This’s been fun. | 真开心 |
[19:18] | But I got a game to go to. | 不过姐要去比赛了 |