时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:13] | And our newest cocktail, the Victoria Chase, | 接下来是我们的新品 维多利亚·蔡斯鸡尾酒 |
[00:16] | a martini with flecks of oscar gold, | 马提尼酒配上奥斯卡小金人 |
[00:19] | named after one of our most famous customers. | 是根据我们最出名的客人之一的名字命名的 |
[00:22] | What do you mean “one of”? | 什么叫”之一” |
[00:25] | You’re all celebrities. | 你们都是名人啊 |
[00:26] | Melanie has her radio show, | 梅兰妮有电台节目 |
[00:28] | Elka’s on city council, | 爱尔卡又加入了市议会 |
[00:30] | and Joy’s our best customer. | 而乔依是我们的最佳老主顾 |
[00:33] | Honestly, without your bar tab, | 老实说 没有你的经常光顾 |
[00:35] | this place would have been a Joanne’s fabrics. | 这地方早就被改成「乔安针织品商店」了 |
[00:39] | So glad I could help. | 我真高兴能帮你们一把 |
[00:41] | Hey, you should name a drink after Joy. | 嘿 你也该以乔依的名字命名一种饮料 |
[00:43] | That’s not a bad idea. | 那还真是个不错的主意 |
[00:44] | What would that be? | 那该是什么饮料呢 |
[00:46] | Something flat… | “平”淡的饮料[平胸] |
[00:49] | That goes down easy. | 比较容易下口[易跪舔] |
[00:55] | So Stormi’s named a drink after you, Victoria. | 暴风餐厅以你的名字命名了一种酒呢 维多利亚 |
[00:57] | How cool is that? | 那多酷啊 |
[00:58] | Well, for Cleveland, very cool. | 对克利夫兰而言 真是相当酷了 |
[01:01] | And that is why I can’t wait to start my new show in L.A. | 所以我已经迫不及待在洛杉矶拍新戏了 |
[01:05] | So you got the part? | 你得到那个角色了吗 |
[01:06] | Well, I mean, I still have to meet with the creator, | 我还是得跟那位主创见个面确定一下 |
[01:08] | but, you know, that’s just a formality. | 但是 那也就是走个过场而已 |
[01:10] | I mean, I’m an oscar winner. | 毕竟 我可是个奥斯卡奖得主 |
[01:12] | I can’t believe you get to work with Zed Simms. | 我真不敢相信你要和扎德·西门斯合作了 |
[01:15] | I know. | 我也觉得 |
[01:16] | I mean, he’s created some of the most critically acclaimed | 他创作出了当今最受好评的 |
[01:19] | and confusing HBO series of our time. | 同时也最让人看不懂的一些HBO剧集 |
[01:23] | I can’t wait to tell him how to fix my character. | 我都迫不及待想告诉他该如何修改我的角色了 |
[01:25] | What’s wrong with your character? | 你的角色有什么问题吗 |
[01:27] | Well, I don’t know. I haven’t read the script yet. | 我不知道 我还没看剧本呢 |
[01:31] | Melanie, you should come to L.A. With us. | 梅兰妮 你也应该跟我们一起去洛杉矶 |
[01:33] | The production’s putting Victoria up | 制片公司安排维多利亚 |
[01:34] | in a fabulous Malibu beach house. | 入住马里布海滩一栋超赞的别墅呢 |
[01:37] | There’s plenty of extra room. | 会有很多空房间的 |
[01:38] | Even councilwoman Ostrovsky’s coming. | 就连女议员奥斯特洛夫斯基都要去呢 |
[01:40] | On the city’s dime, I might add. | 我必须说 她花的是市政府的公费 |
[01:43] | I’m going to bring film jobs to Cleveland. | 我会给克利夫兰带来很多电影行业岗位的 |
[01:48] | Or relax trying. | 或是在这过程中好好享受 |
[01:51] | You know, I’m looking forward to going to L.A. | 其实 我真的很期待去洛杉矶呢 |
[01:54] | Oh, me too. I miss it. | 我也是 我好怀念那里 |
[01:55] | You know, you guys always say that | 你们两个经常这么说 |
[01:57] | because you forget how bad it is there | 是因为你们忘了那里的情况有多糟糕 |
[01:59] | and all the reasons we moved here in the first place. | 以及我们最初搬来这里的那一堆原因 |
[02:01] | It’s 75 degrees there. | 那里可有75华氏度呢 |
[02:04] | I didn’t say I wasn’t coming. | 我也没说我不去啊 |
[02:05] | Oh, wonderful! | 太好了 |
[02:07] | I present | 我呈上的是 |
[02:09] | the Joy Scroggs, | 乔依·斯克罗格酒 |
[02:12] | a whole bottle of wine in one glass. | 就是一整瓶酒倒进一个大杯子里 |
[02:16] | Oh, my god. That is borderline insulting. | 天啊 你这近乎是侮辱人了吧 |
[02:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:20] | I said borderline. | 我说的是”近乎” |
[02:34] | Victoria, this beach house is amazing. | 维多利亚 这个海滩别墅真是太赞了 |
[02:36] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[02:38] | It’s so good to feel the sun on my sunblock. | 阳光洒在我的防晒霜上感觉可真好 |
[02:42] | How do you spell Spielberg? | “斯皮尔伯格”这名字怎么拼啊 |
[02:44] | You actually had a meeting with Steven Spielberg? | 你竟然要跟斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格开会吗 |
[02:47] | Well, we had drinks. | 我们一起喝了酒 |
[02:50] | At least that’s what my expense report says. | 至少我的报销单上是这么说的 |
[02:54] | Then he came onto me. | 然后他开始勾搭我 |
[02:57] | That’s what my diary says. | 我的日记上是这么说的 |
[03:01] | Okay, I hate to admit it, | 好了 我也不想承认这一点 |
[03:02] | but I may be falling in love with L.A. again. | 但我或许又重新爱上洛杉矶了 |
[03:06] | Remember those louboutins that I was trying to find in Cleveland, | 你们还记得我试图在克利夫兰买的鲁布托鞋吗 |
[03:09] | but they said they didn’t exist? | 但那里的人说这种鞋根本不存在 |
[03:11] | Well, they do exist. | 其实是存在的 |
[03:12] | And now they’re on my feet. | 现在就穿在我脚上了呢 |
[03:14] | And they are killing me. | 把我折磨的要死了 |
[03:18] | Wait till you hear about this new L.A. exercise fad. | 我的洛杉矶健身课那才叫奇葩呢 |
[03:21] | I went to a class this morning | 我今天上午去参加了一节健身课 |
[03:23] | where you hang upside down like bats. | 我们在那里像蝙蝠一样倒挂着 |
[03:26] | That makes sense. | 那也合情合理啊 |
[03:27] | Have you ever seen a fat bat? | 你见过胖蝙蝠吗 |
[03:31] | And Elka got a workout this morning too. | 爱尔卡今早也好好锻炼了一下呢 |
[03:33] | She ran down the beach after Jeff Bridges. | 她在沙滩上追着大明星杰夫·布里吉斯跑 |
[03:36] | Actually, it was a homeless man. | 实际上 那是个流浪汉 |
[03:39] | But he seemed very interested in filming in Cleveland. | 但他似乎很有兴趣去克利夫兰拍电影呢 |
[03:44] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思失陪了 |
[03:45] | I should go and get ready for my meeting with Zed, | 我要去准备下和扎德见面了 |
[03:48] | my genius TV show creator. | 也就是那位天才电视剧主创 |
[03:51] | I’ll drive you. | 我开车送你去 |
[03:52] | I just need ten minutes to sell him on Cleveland. | 我只需要十分钟忽悠他去克利夫兰拍电影 |
[03:55] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[03:58] | Oh, look at those beautiful dolphins. | 瞧那些美丽的海豚啊 |
[04:01] | Wait, why is one of them coming out of the sea? | 等等 怎么有一只从海里走上岸了 |
[04:05] | That’s no dolphin. | 那才不是什么海豚 |
[04:07] | That’s Zed. | 那是扎德 |
[04:11] | The camera rises out of the ocean | 摄像机从海洋里升起 |
[04:14] | and flies the viewers right into the sun-drenched action. | 让观众们立刻欣赏到沐浴在阳光下的场景 |
[04:19] | Perfect opening shot. | 完美的开篇场景 |
[04:21] | Bam, I’ve done it again. | 好赞 我又缔造了辉煌 |
[04:24] | Victoria Chase, Zed Simms. | 维多利亚·蔡斯 我是扎德·西门斯 |
[04:26] | Zed, I thought we were meeting in your office. | 扎德 我们不是说好了去你办公室见面的嘛 |
[04:29] | I wanted to catch you by surprise. | 我希望能在你出其不意的时候见到你 |
[04:31] | That’s how I want all my artists, | 我对于所有合作的艺人都是这个要求 |
[04:33] | out of their comfort zones. | 要走出他们习惯的舒适区 |
[04:35] | You’re gonna have to forget everything | 你必须忘记你以为你知道的 |
[04:37] | you think you know about acting. | 关于表演的一切知识 |
[04:40] | That won’t take long. | 那应该很快就忘干净了 |
[04:44] | Zed, these are my friends. | 扎德 这几位是我朋友 |
[04:45] | Stay, stay here. | 看着我 关注这里 |
[04:46] | This is about us. | 重点在于我们 |
[04:49] | And boom, we’re done. | 好了 我们了解完了 |
[04:52] | Remember, when you make yourself comfortable, | 记住了 你一旦觉得舒适 |
[04:54] | you make yourself dead. | 那就离死期也不远了 |
[04:56] | Enjoy the house. | 享受这豪宅吧 |
[05:00] | Oh, he’s so dynamic and multitalented. | 他真是充满活力 又才华横溢 |
[05:04] | Oh, look at him, | 瞧瞧他 |
[05:05] | swimming with one arm and texting with the other. | 一只手在游泳 另一只手在发短信 |
[05:10] | That must be him. | 肯定是他给我发信息来了 |
[05:12] | Oh, no, it’s my agent. | 不是 是我的经纪人 |
[05:14] | Oh, Zed said he enJoyed meeting me. | 扎德说很高兴跟我见面 |
[05:17] | Well, of course he did. | 他当然会高兴了 |
[05:19] | But the answer is no. | 但答复是不行 |
[05:24] | No? I-I didn’t get the part. | 不行吗 我不明白为什么会这样 |
[05:28] | Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[05:30] | Well, I must have done something wrong. | 我刚刚肯定是做错什么了 |
[05:34] | I shouldn’t have tried to introduce you guys. | 我不该试图介绍你们的 |
[05:37] | I’ve got to figure out some way to see him again, | 我必须想个办法再跟他见一面 |
[05:41] | so I can change his mind. | 那样我就能改变他的想法了 |
[05:43] | Maybe I just made a bad first impression. | 或许我刚刚只是留下了糟糕的第一印象 |
[05:47] | It happened when I met you. | 我第一次见你时也是那样啊 |
[05:49] | Yes, but then you got to know me. | 就是啊 但后来你慢慢了解我了 |
[05:53] | Don’t go down that road, Victoria. | 别接着往下说了 维多利亚 |
[06:03] | Joy, are you sure Zed is dining here tonight? | 乔依 你确定扎德今晚会在这里吃饭吗 |
[06:06] | I don’t’ see him anywhere. | 我怎么还没看到啊 |
[06:07] | Relax. | 放松 |
[06:08] | I knew he’d go to the hottest restaurant in town. | 我知道他喜欢到城里最受欢迎的餐馆就餐 |
[06:10] | I hacked into the reservation system. | 我黑进了订餐系统 |
[06:12] | He’s dining here alone at 8:00. | 他8点钟时会一个人在这里就餐 |
[06:14] | I am still amazed that you can do that. | 我真佩服你这个本事 |
[06:17] | You are an incredible detective. | 你真是个了不起的侦探 |
[06:18] | I am, aren’t I? | 我的确是 对吧 |
[06:20] | She still hasn’t solved the case of the missing boobs. | 但她至今未侦破「胸部失踪惨案」 |
[06:28] | Welcome to chemistry, Ms. Chase. | 欢迎来到化学美味餐厅 蔡斯女士 |
[06:30] | Nitrogen caviar beads on a bed of deconstructed hummus | 氮鱼子酱珠铺在解构的鹰嘴豆子泥上 |
[06:33] | wrapped in a lemongrass waffle cone. | 用柠檬香茅味的华夫饼椎包裹着 |
[06:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:37] | Oh, I can’t eat all of this. | 我没办法把这么多都吃完 |
[06:42] | I’m too nervous about Zed. | 我为扎德这事太紧张了 |
[06:45] | I’m just gonna have to find him | 我必须找到他 |
[06:46] | and convince him that I am right for this part. | 并说服他 我很适合那个角色 |
[06:48] | Have you read the script yet? | 你看过剧本了吗 |
[06:50] | Melanie, this is Hollywood, not reading town. | 梅兰妮 这里是好莱坞 不是读书俱乐部 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry, I almost forgot the creme fraiche vapor. | 抱歉 我差点忘了上酸奶膏 |
[06:56] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:57] | Come on, Victoria. You have to eat something. | 别这样 维多利亚 你总得吃点什么啊 |
[07:16] | Look. It’s Gregory Pellegrino. | 看啊 那是格雷戈里·佩拉格里诺 |
[07:19] | He’s the most famous private eye in L.A. | 他是全洛杉矶最出名的私家侦探 |
[07:22] | You know, this might be a sign. | 或许 这是个征兆呢 |
[07:25] | Maybe I’m wasting my talents in Cleveland. | 或许我在克利夫兰纯属浪费才华 |
[07:28] | I should go talk to him. | 我得去找他谈谈 |
[07:29] | Well, wait, no, if you go work for him, | 等等 不要 如果你去替他工作 |
[07:31] | that means you’d have to move back to L.A. | 那意味着你得搬回洛杉矶了 |
[07:33] | Oh, do it, Joy. Follow my dream. | 上吧 乔依 追寻我的梦想吧 |
[07:40] | It’s Mario Lopez, and he’s coming over. | 那是马里奥·洛佩兹 他要过来了 |
[07:43] | Mario, darling. | 马里奥 亲爱的 |
[07:45] | Victoria Chase. | 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[07:47] | So good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[07:48] | You look gorgeous, as always. | 你看上去一如既往得美 |
[07:49] | And, by the way, congratulations on your oscar. | 顺便说下 恭喜你获得奥斯卡奖 |
[07:52] | So deserved. | 实至名归 |
[07:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:56] | Do you think that I can get you on my show extra while you’re in town? | 既然你在这里 你愿意去上我的节目吗 |
[07:59] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[08:02] | Why don’t you do your show in Cleveland? | 你何不去克利夫兰制作你的节目呢 |
[08:06] | Cleveland? | 克利夫兰 |
[08:07] | Walk with me, dimples. | 我们边走边说 小酒窝帅哥 |
[08:11] | Where is Zed, and why doesn’t he want me? | 扎德到底在哪儿啊 他为什么不想要我啊 |
[08:15] | I’m an oscar winner. | 我可是奥斯卡奖得主 |
[08:17] | No doors in hollywood are closed to me. | 好莱坞的每一扇门都是向我敞开的才对 |
[08:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:23] | Did I just hear the sound | 我刚刚是听到了 |
[08:25] | of a hand touching velvet rope? | 手触摸到天鹅绒绳子的声音了吗 |
[08:30] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[08:32] | There’s a vip room. | 他们这里还有贵宾室 |
[08:35] | And Zed must be in it. | 扎德肯定在里面 |
[08:38] | Victoria, before you do anything foolish– | 维多利亚 在你干出任何蠢事之前 |
[08:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | Excuse me. There’s been a mistake. | 不好意思 你们似乎出了一点差错 |
[08:53] | I was accidentally seated with my friends. | 我不小心被安排到和我的朋友们坐在一起了 |
[08:57] | Sorry. Vips only. | 抱歉 里面只允许贵宾进入 |
[08:59] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[09:01] | Yes, you’re Victoria Chase, | 我知道 你是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[09:03] | winner of just one oscar. | 仅仅获得过一次奥斯卡奖 |
[09:07] | Look, Zed Sims is up there, and he’s expecting me. | 听着 扎德·西门斯在上面 他在等着我呢 |
[09:11] | But he said he didn’t want to be disturbed. | 但他吩咐过了 说他不想被打扰 |
[09:13] | But did he say he didn’t want to be disturbed by Victoria Chase? | 但他说他不想被维多利亚·蔡斯打扰了吗 |
[09:17] | Yes, specifically. | 是的 明确说了 |
[09:29] | Good evening, Mr. Pellegrino. | 晚上好 佩拉格里诺先生 |
[09:31] | Joy Scroggs. | 我是乔依·斯克罗格 |
[09:33] | I’m a detective in Cleveland, | 我是克利夫兰的一名侦探 |
[09:34] | but I think you could use my skills here. | 但我觉得你这里也用得上我的技能 |
[09:37] | Okay, what do you got? | 好吧 你有什么技能 |
[09:41] | You see that guy at the end of the bar? | 你看到吧台尽头那个男人了吗 |
[09:42] | The one whose hair color suggests he went gray years ago? | 他的发色显示他多年前就老态龙钟了 |
[09:46] | He’s about to make a move on the blonde two barstools down, | 他马上要对两个座位外的那个金发美女下手了 |
[09:49] | the tell being the mint strip he just popped in his mouth. | 线索是他刚刚放进口中的那颗薄荷糖 |
[09:52] | Which isn’t a mint strip at all but is, in fact, viagra. | 那其实根本不是薄荷糖 而是伟哥 |
[09:57] | You just described every man in here. | 你刚刚描述的是这里所有男人的共同特征 |
[10:00] | What else do you do? | 你还会些什么 |
[10:01] | I can hack into any computer, get past any security system. | 我可以黑进任意一台电脑 绕过任何的安保系统 |
[10:05] | That’s very impressive, | 那很了不起 |
[10:06] | but the bread and butter of any detective agency | 但是任何侦探机构赖以生存的活计 |
[10:09] | is catching cheaters. | 就是抓出轨者 |
[10:11] | Oh, well, my specialty is being a honey trap. | 我的看家本领就是美人计 |
[10:16] | These legs have lured a lot of men out of a lot of alimony. | 我这双美腿可是骗得很多男人乖乖支付赡养费 |
[10:23] | Aren’t you a little, uh– | 你是不是有点… |
[10:24] | How can I put this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[10:26] | Well-traveled? | “人生漫漫”呢 |
[10:29] | I am from England, so yes. | 我来自英国 确实经历了漫长的旅程 |
[10:37] | I didn’t get the part, | 我没得到那个角色 |
[10:38] | and now I can’t get into the VIP room. | 现在我连贵宾室都进不了 |
[10:42] | How do you stand being ordinary, Melanie? | 你是如何忍受做个平凡之人的呢 梅兰妮 |
[10:46] | Well, I don’t think of myself as ordinary. | 我并不觉得我很平凡啊 |
[10:48] | Well, of course you don’t. | 你当然不这么认为了 |
[10:49] | I’m talking about how the world perceives you. | 我指的是世界眼中的你 |
[10:54] | Can you believe that guy thinks I’m too old | 你们敢相信 那家伙竟然觉得我太老 |
[10:57] | to seduce married men in L.A.? | 无法在洛杉矶勾引到已婚男吗 |
[11:06] | I know! | 我懂的 |
[11:06] | I’m speechless too. | 我也是彻底无语了 |
[11:11] | I should go prove him wrong. | 我该去证明一下他错了 |
[11:13] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是啊 就是这一点了 |
[11:14] | That is the thing about L.A., isn’t it? | 那正是洛杉矶的最大特色 不是吗 |
[11:16] | Great weather, shopping, treatments. | 好天气 购物天堂 上佳待遇 |
[11:18] | But at the end of the day, | 但是归根结底 |
[11:20] | only the guys in Cleveland find us hot. | 只有克利夫兰的男人才会觉得我们性感 |
[11:22] | From the gentleman over there. | 是那边的先生请你的 |
[11:25] | Scram! | 闪开 |
[11:29] | So that’s my pitch for Cleveland. | 以上就是我为克利夫兰所做的推介 |
[11:33] | – Thanks for your time. – Good pitch. | -谢谢你宝贵的时间 -说得真好 |
[11:34] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:35] | Oh, uh, Elka, | 等下 爱尔卡 |
[11:37] | you left an envelope of cash here on the bar. | 你把一个装满钱的信封落在吧台上了 |
[11:41] | I think that’s yours. | 那是你的信封 |
[11:49] | You didn’t see that. | 你就当没看到那一幕 |
[12:07] | All right, I’ll see you guys up there. | 好咧 我们在上面见吧 |
[12:15] | I saw you across the room, and I saw that smile. | 我在那边看到你 看到你的微笑 |
[12:17] | And I thought, “wouldn’t it be nice if that smile were for me?” | 我心想 “如果这微笑是属于我的该多好啊” |
[12:20] | Well, that’s very sweet. | 你说话可真贴心 |
[12:22] | But unless things have changed in L.A., | 但是除非洛杉矶的行情发生了大变化 |
[12:24] | guys your age don’t buy drinks for women like me. | 否则你这年纪的男人是不会请我这样的女人喝酒的 |
[12:27] | You doing that thing that beautiful women do | 你也在使用美女常用的那一招吧 |
[12:28] | where they claim they don’t know they’re beautiful? | 她们会自称并不觉得自己很漂亮 |
[12:33] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 是啊 我想我就是这样 |
[12:37] | Oh, can I get you another drink? | 我可以再请你喝一杯吗 |
[12:38] | I would love one, yeah. | 我很乐意啊 好的 |
[12:41] | Now I’m gonna do that thing that beautiful women do | 现在我又要使出美女常用的另一招了 |
[12:43] | when they put on their reading glasses | 她们会戴上老花镜 |
[12:44] | to look at the drink list. | 来看酒水单 |
[12:49] | I understand this is L.A., | 我了解洛杉矶的行情 |
[12:51] | and I may not be the young, dumb honey trap you’re used to. | 我或许无法施展你平时习惯的年轻派美人计 |
[12:54] | But I do know how to grab a man’s attention. | 但我很清楚该如何吸引男人的注意力 |
[12:57] | Observe. | 瞧好了 |
[12:58] | – Lady, I’m really– – I said observe. | -女士 我真的… -我说了瞧好了 |
[13:08] | Oh, I’m so thirsty. | 我好渴啊 |
[13:15] | So thirsty. | 渴的不行了 |
[13:19] | What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here? | 一个女孩要怎样才能在这里得到一杯免费的酒啊 |
[13:23] | I don’t know. Ask the bartender. | 我也不知道 问问酒保吧 |
[13:30] | Oh, you. | 你呀 |
[13:38] | I’m so thirs– | 我好渴… |
[13:40] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[13:43] | I am so glad you came here tonight. | 我真高兴你今晚来这里了 |
[13:45] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[13:47] | I’d really like to kiss you. | 我真的很想吻你 |
[13:49] | Well, that’s very flattering, | 真让人受宠若惊 |
[13:51] | but you are so much younger than I am, | 但你可比我要年轻太多了 |
[13:55] | though you have restored my faith in L.A. | 不过你让我恢复了对洛杉矶的好感 |
[13:57] | Come on, just one kiss? Real quick? | 来吧 就一个吻 快速一下 |
[14:00] | Real quick? | 快速一下 |
[14:01] | I’ll give you $20. | 我可以给你20美元 |
[14:03] | What? | 什么 |
[14:05] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[14:06] | I’m on a scavenger hunt for a bachelor party, | 我正在参加单身派对上的寻宝游戏 |
[14:08] | and I have till 9:00 to get a selfie of me kissing a hog. | 我必须在9点前搞到和一个”老辣妹”接吻的自拍 |
[14:14] | A hog? | 猪吗 |
[14:14] | Hot older girl. | 就是年纪大的性感女孩 |
[14:17] | That’s you. | 就是你啊 |
[14:19] | So you’ve just been scamming me this whole time. | 所以你一直是在耍我玩啊 |
[14:22] | Well, thank you for reminding me why I left L.A. | 谢谢你让我想起我当初离开洛杉矶的缘由了 |
[14:25] | All right, I’ll get back to the scavenger hunt. | 好吧 我还是继续去玩寻宝游戏吧 |
[14:29] | Hey, you don’t happen to have a garter belt in your purse? | 嘿 你的包里不会恰好有个吊袜带吧 |
[14:32] | How about a louboutin foot in your ass? | 不如我一脚踢死你怎么样 |
[14:58] | Ms. Chase? | 蔡斯女士 |
[14:59] | Uh, I was just looking for my contact lens. | 我只是在找我的隐形眼镜而已 |
[15:04] | It fell up. | 掉上去了 |
[15:07] | Oh, fine, just take me back to my table. | 行吧 带我去我的座位上吧 |
[15:20] | How’d it go with Pellegrino? | 你跟佩拉格里诺先生谈的怎么样 |
[15:23] | Terrible. | 糟糕透了 |
[15:24] | I was trying to show off my honey trap skills, | 我原本想展现下我的美人计技能的 |
[15:27] | but everyone rejected me. | 但所有人都拒绝了我 |
[15:29] | Then he leaves, and out of the blue, | 然后他走人了 突然间 |
[15:33] | this hot young guy comes over and kisses me. | 一个性感的年轻男人跑过来亲了我 |
[15:41] | He was so proud of it, he wanted to take a selfie. | 他好骄傲哦 他还自拍了作纪念呢 |
[15:47] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[15:55] | Your entree, sir. | 您的主菜 先生 |
[16:00] | That’s not salmon mist. | 那可不是鲑鱼肉雾 |
[16:01] | I know. It’s my perfume. | 我知道 那是我的香水 |
[16:05] | Victoria, what the hell are you doing here? | 维多利亚 你他妈到这里来干什么 |
[16:07] | I had to talk to you. | 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[16:09] | Now, I am right for this part, | 我很适合那个角色 |
[16:10] | and I can prove it to you. | 我可以证明给你看 |
[16:11] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[16:13] | Well, I hadn’t thought that far. | 我还没想到那么远 |
[16:14] | I spent all my energy shoving that waitress into the closet. | 我的所有精力都用在把那个女服务员塞进柜子里了 |
[16:18] | I just know I can do it. | 但我知道我肯定可以做到的 |
[16:20] | No, you’re still wrong for it. | 不行 你还是不对味儿 |
[16:22] | Oh, but why? | 为什么啊 |
[16:24] | When I saw you in that bright, unforgiving beach sun, | 当我看到你沐浴在那明亮无欺的海滩阳光之下 |
[16:27] | I realized that you had no chemistry | 我意识到你和本剧的联合主演 |
[16:29] | with your young, vibrant co-star, Malibu. | 也就是年轻躁动的马里布之间 没有化学反应 |
[16:33] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[16:35] | Don’t make me tell my agent to tell your agent | 别逼我告诉我的经纪人去告诉你的经纪人 |
[16:38] | what I’m saying. | 我的真实意思 |
[16:41] | Do you mean that I am not hot enough for Malibu? | 你是说我对于马里布而言不够性感火辣吗 |
[16:44] | Your words, my feelings. | 那可是你说的 恰好形容了我的感觉 |
[16:52] | She may not be hot enough for L.A., | 她或许对洛杉矶来说不够性感 |
[16:54] | but she’s hot enough for Cleveland. | 但她对克利夫兰而言足够性感了 |
[16:58] | Elka, how did you get here? | 爱尔卡 你是怎么进来的 |
[17:01] | I’m 92. I do what I want. | 我都92岁了 我想做什么都行 |
[17:06] | Cleveland? The show’s set in Malibu. | 克利夫兰 那部剧可是设定在马里布的 |
[17:08] | Oh, fine. Stay in your comfort zone. | 行吧 就待在你的舒适区别出来了 |
[17:11] | That’s the safe thing to do. | 那才是最保险的做法 |
[17:13] | What are you saying, egg chair woman? | 你什么意思 坐在蛋壳椅里的女人 |
[17:17] | Zed Simms has no comfort zone. | 扎德·西门斯可没有什么舒适区 |
[17:20] | Prove it. | 那就证明啊 |
[17:21] | Shoot your show in a real city. | 去一个真正的城市拍你的剧 |
[17:25] | Cleveland. | 克利夫兰 |
[17:27] | Wait, I’m seeing it. Yes, ah. | 等等 我看到那远景了 没错 |
[17:30] | The camera rises out of the great lake… | 摄像机升起于伟大的… |
[17:35] | Erie? | 伊利湖吗 |
[17:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:40] | In Malibu, you’re not glamorous. | 在马里布 你一点都不光彩夺目 |
[17:42] | Life has slapped you around, | 生活让你处处碰壁 |
[17:44] | and you have a lot of bad angles. | 你身上有很多不上镜的角度 |
[17:46] | But in a place that’s gritty and dark and damp, | 但在一个粗糙 黑暗 潮湿的地方 |
[17:51] | oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[17:53] | In Cleveland, you’re beautiful. | 在克利夫兰 你好美 |
[17:58] | So I got the part? | 所以我得到那个角色了吗 |
[17:59] | Yes, yes. I have to go. | 当然 当然 我得走人了 |
[18:01] | I have to totally rewrite the role. | 我得去把那个角色重写一下 |
[18:03] | Oh, wonderful. | 好极了 |
[18:04] | I already have notes. | 我已经开始做笔记了 |
[18:06] | Which I’m already ignoring. | 我已经开始无视了 |
[18:09] | We did it, Victoria. | 我们做到了 维多利亚 |
[18:10] | We did, didn’t we? | 我们的确做到了 对吧 |
[18:13] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[18:14] | I’m going back to Cleveland. | 我又要回克利夫兰了 |
[18:17] | Can we get out of here? | 我们能快点离开这里吗 |
[18:18] | What, are you kidding? | 怎么 你开玩笑吗 |
[18:20] | I am the star of a new HBO series | 我可是HBO新剧的女主角 |
[18:22] | in the VIP room of the hottest restaurant in L.A. | 身处洛杉矶最受欢迎的餐厅贵宾室里 |
[18:27] | Oh, and look. | 瞧啊 |
[18:28] | Oh, they have a little window in the floor | 他们在地板上还设置了天窗呢 |
[18:31] | where you can look down on the nobodies. | 你可以俯视那些渺小的平凡人 |
[18:34] | And there’s Joy and Melanie. | 乔依和梅兰妮就在那里 |
[18:38] | Nothing could get me out of this place. | 没什么可以让我离开这里 |
[18:44] | Earthquake! | 地震啦 |
[18:53] | We need to evacuate the premises. | 我们必须紧急撤离 |
[18:54] | Hot women and child stars first. | 性感女人和童星先走 |
[18:57] | Oh, I hate L.A. | 我好恨洛杉矶 |
[19:00] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[19:09] | A round of Elka Ostrovskies for you ladies. | 请享用爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基酒 |
[19:11] | Hey, I thought those were Victoria Chases. | 嘿 这不是维多利亚·蔡斯酒嘛 |
[19:13] | They were, but we renamed them in honor of the council woman. | 本来是的 但我们重新命名以示对议员女士的尊重 |
[19:18] | Thanks for bringing jobs to Cleveland. | 谢谢您为克利夫兰创造工作岗位 |
[19:19] | I had to. | 我也是没办法 |
[19:21] | I spent so much money. | 我花出去了好多钱 |
[19:24] | They’re from those guys over there. | 酒都是那边那几位先生请的 |
[19:27] | Well, now that is more like it. | 这才像话嘛 |
[19:29] | Strong drinks from good-looking men. | 帅哥请的烈酒 |
[19:31] | It’s good to be home. | 回家的感觉真好 |
[19:32] | Oh, it is. | 是啊 |
[19:34] | It’s so comforting to know that, if hired to, | 当我心里知道 只要有人雇我 |
[19:37] | I could ruin any marriage in here. | 我就可以拆散这里所有的婚姻 感觉真好 |
[19:41] | L.A. makes me shallow. | 洛杉矶会让我变得肤浅 |
[19:43] | When I was there, | 当我在那里的时候 |
[19:43] | I was jealous of everyone else’s success. | 就会嫉妒其他人的成功 |
[19:45] | But here, everyone’s jealous of me. | 但是在这里 其他人都嫉妒我 |
[19:49] | You know what L.A. is? | 你们知道洛杉矶其实是什么吗 |
[19:50] | L.A. Is the sexy bad boyfriend. | 洛杉矶就像是个性感的坏男友 |
[19:52] | You keep going back to him, thinking he’s gonna change, | 你不断回到他身边 以为他会改变 |
[19:54] | but he’s never going to. | 但他永远不会变的 |
[19:55] | Cleveland, he’s our loving husband. | 克利夫兰 则是爱着我们的丈夫 |
[19:58] | You know, I’ve already been with Cleveland | 我跟克利夫兰在一起的时间 |
[20:00] | longer than any husband I’ve ever had. | 比我跟任何一任丈夫在一起的时间都长 |
[20:03] | He may not be glamorous, but, | 他或许没有那么光鲜靓丽 但是 |
[20:05] | He is always there at the end of the day. | 他总会默默守候在你身边 |
[20:07] | And like a good husband, | 跟个负责的好丈夫一样 |
[20:09] | Cleveland always thinks we’re just a little bit better than we are. | 克利夫兰也总会觉得我们比实际要好一些 |
[20:13] | Paws off, ladies. | 滚一边去 女士们 |
[20:15] | I was here first. | 我才是克利夫兰的大老婆 |