时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:16] | Hey. So congratulations. | 嘿 恭喜啊 |
[00:18] | I hear you and Mamie Sue made the secret word finals. | 我听说你和梅米·苏打进猜词游戏决赛了 |
[00:22] | I’m gonna have to forfeit. | 我不得不弃权了 |
[00:24] | – Mamie Sue dropped out. – Why? | -梅米·苏退出了 -为什么 |
[00:26] | Her daughter’s having a baby, | 她女儿要生孩子了 |
[00:29] | and she wants to “be there.” | 她希望出现”在现场” |
[00:33] | What’s she gonna do, catch it? | 她能帮上什么忙啊 接生吗 |
[00:36] | So does that mean that Agnes Bratford automatically wins? | 那意味着艾格尼丝·布拉德福特自动获胜了吗 |
[00:40] | That’d be, like, five years in a row. | 那她就是连续5年获胜了啊 |
[00:42] | I can’t stand what a smug loudmouth she is. | 我真受不了她那张到处炫耀的大嘴巴 |
[00:46] | That’s my thing. | 炫耀是我的专属风格才对 |
[00:49] | Well, since you have to forfeit, | 既然你不得不弃权 |
[00:51] | maybe she’ll be more gracious this year. | 或许她今年不会那么毒舌了 |
[00:54] | Hello, loser. | 你好啊 手下败将 |
[00:56] | Hello, Agnes. | 你好 艾格尼丝 |
[00:59] | It’s not the same without you in competition this year. | 今年你不参赛 感觉真是不一样呢 |
[01:03] | Oh, wait, it is the same. | 等等 其实是一样的 |
[01:04] | I win again. | 我反正都会赢的 |
[01:07] | Burn. | 败将 |
[01:11] | You know, Mona, my secret word partner and daughter. | 你也认识莫娜的 我的猜词搭档兼女儿 |
[01:16] | Peaked in college. | 上大学就是她的巅峰 |
[01:18] | There were things after. | 其实之后也有别的值得骄傲的事 |
[01:20] | There was a man once. | 我的生命中曾出现过一个男人 |
[01:21] | We almost had a life together. | 我们差点就在一起组建新生活了 |
[01:24] | Nobody’s interested, Mona. | 没人对这事有兴趣 莫娜 |
[01:26] | Well, Elka, I will miss beating you this year. | 爱尔卡 我会怀念打败你的感觉的 |
[01:31] | Oh, don’t be so sure. | 那可不一定哦 |
[01:33] | I have a new partner. | 我找到一个新搭档了 |
[01:35] | Oh, who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[01:36] | Never you mind. | 不关你的事 |
[01:38] | He or she will be there. | 他或她届时会到场的 |
[01:42] | He or she? | 他或她 |
[01:43] | That can only mean Joy. | 那意思只能是乔依了 |
[01:47] | I’m just sitting here. | 我坐在这儿都躺枪了 |
[01:50] | Come on, Mona. | 走吧 莫娜 |
[01:52] | At the risk of sounding like Joy, | 尽管这话听起来很像乔依说的 |
[01:55] | I need a partner, fast. | 我急需一个搭档[伴侣] |
[01:57] | Seriously, I’m just sitting here. | 说真的 我光坐着就频繁躺枪 |
[02:01] | Elka, I’ll be your partner. | 爱尔卡 我可以做你的搭档 |
[02:03] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我看不太好吧 |
[02:05] | You and games? | 你和游戏八字不合吧 |
[02:06] | Okay, I know you’re skeptical. | 好吧 我知道你心存怀疑 |
[02:08] | But, also at the risk of sounding like Joy, | 但是 尽管这话听起来很像乔依说的 |
[02:10] | I’m a warm body and I’m yours for the taking. | 我是个热血之躯 任凭君处置 |
[02:14] | Also at the risk of sounding like Joy, | 我这话听起来也像乔依说的 |
[02:15] | bugger the fxxk off. | 滚蛋吧你们 |
[02:20] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to talk to Bob. | 先失陪了 我得去跟鲍勃谈谈了 |
[02:24] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你能来跟我见面 |
[02:26] | Well, Joy, meeting after hours | 乔依 在下班时间见面 |
[02:28] | can only mean one of two things. | 只可能代表着两层意思 |
[02:30] | Either you want more than a working relationship, | 要么你是想让同事关系更进一步 |
[02:33] | or you want to be lovers. | 要么你是想跟我做情侣 |
[02:36] | That’s the same thing. | 那都是一个意思啊 |
[02:38] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[02:40] | Bob, this has been one of the best jobs I’ve ever had, | 鲍勃 这工作是我做过的最开心的工作之一 |
[02:43] | but I don’t think I can stay at the detective agency. | 但我觉得我没办法继续留在侦探社了 |
[02:47] | It’s a little awkward working for a man | 在拒绝了一个男人的求婚之后 |
[02:49] | whose marriage proposal I just turned down. | 继续在他手下工作有点尴尬 |
[02:51] | Oh, that? | 那事吗 |
[02:53] | I barely even remember proposing to you, | 我都不太记得向你求过婚了 |
[02:55] | unless the answer’s changed. | 除非你的答复改变了 |
[02:56] | In which case, you’ve made me the happiest man alive. | 那样的话 你就让我成了这世上最幸福的男人了 |
[03:01] | Look, I’ll stay with you until we finish this case, | 听着 我会把手头这个案子跟完再离职的 |
[03:03] | but then I’m gonna find a new job. | 但是之后我就要重新找一份工作了 |
[03:07] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[03:09] | You’re a great detective, Joy. | 你是个出色的侦探 乔依 |
[03:11] | It’s been a privilege working with you. | 很荣幸能够与你一起共事 |
[03:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:20] | Hi, Bob. | 嗨 鲍勃 |
[03:23] | Are you choking? Because I can’t save you, | 你是噎住了吗 我可救不了你 |
[03:26] | even though I played Jessica Heimlich | 尽管我曾在生活台的原创电影 |
[03:27] | 海姆立克急救法是一种 紧急抢救呼吸道阻塞病人的手段 | |
[03:27] | in the lifetime original movie, the heimlich maneuvers. | 《海姆立克急救法》中扮演过杰西卡·海姆立克 |
[03:31] | No, I’m not choking. | 不 我没有噎住 |
[03:33] | – My heart is breaking. – Oh, okay. | -我的心碎了 -好吧 |
[03:35] | So, you’ve heard about my new HBO detective show, right? | 你听说过我的HBO台新剧了 对吧 |
[03:39] | Well, I was wondering if I could go on a ride along with you? | 我想着 能不能和你们一起呢 |
[03:42] | You know, and just get a taste of what real detective work is like. | 就是 体验下真正的侦探工作是什么样的 |
[03:45] | Sure, I don’t care. | 行吧 我不在意 |
[03:46] | Life is meaningless. | 生活已经失去意义了 |
[03:48] | Joy is leaving me. | 乔依要抛下我了 |
[03:49] | I had the perfect five to ten year plan to win her over. | 我原本制定好了完美的5-10年计划赢取她 |
[03:52] | What do I do now, Victoria? | 我现在该做些什么啊 维多利亚 |
[03:54] | What do I do now? | 我现在该做些什么啊 |
[03:57] | Pull yourself together, Bob. | 振作一点 鲍勃 |
[03:59] | Now, you’d never see Simon or Mitch whining in public. | 你是不会看到西蒙或米奇在公共场合发牢骚的 |
[04:02] | Try being a little more manly. | 试着更爷们儿一点 |
[04:04] | Seriously? | 不是吧你 |
[04:06] | More manly? | 我还要更爷们儿一点 |
[04:18] | Okay, the rules are the same as the TV show. | 好了 规则跟电视节目里是一样的 |
[04:20] | Melanie, here’s the secret word. | 梅兰妮 你拿好谜词 |
[04:22] | You give her a one word clue. | 你要给她报一个提示词 |
[04:24] | All right, this is easy. | 好了 这很简单 |
[04:27] | – Ketchup. – Mustard. | -番茄酱 -芥末 |
[04:30] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不对 |
[04:33] | Ketchuuuup. | 番茄酱呀 |
[04:38] | – Hamburger. – No. | -汉堡包 -不对 |
[04:40] | Melanie, the word is salt. | 梅兰妮 那个谜底是盐啊 |
[04:42] | Salt? | 盐 |
[04:43] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你的脑子是有什么问题啊 |
[04:47] | That’s a great clue. | 我给的线索超好啊 |
[04:48] | Ketchup is loaded with salt. | 番茄酱里盐分含量超高的 |
[04:50] | You cannot eat ketchup during bathing suit season. | 在泳装季是不能吃番茄酱的 |
[04:53] | You are just asking for bloat. | 你会出现胃气胀的 |
[04:56] | I am doomed. | 我完蛋了 |
[04:59] | Elka, here’s yours. | 爱尔卡 这是你的谜底 |
[05:05] | – Wedding. – Spanx. | -婚礼 -塑身衣 |
[05:10] | – Why? – Because, you have to wear spanx to a wedding. | -为什么 -因为参加婚礼一定得穿塑身衣啊 |
[05:12] | There’s gonna be pictures. | 到时候需要拍很多照片的 |
[05:16] | Vodka. | 伏特加 |
[05:19] | Tonic. | 汤力水 |
[05:19] | No, I need vodka. | 不是 我需要喝杯伏特加压压惊 |
[05:26] | I’m ready for my first stakeout. | 我准备好开始我的第一次监视行动了 |
[05:29] | Victoria, | 维多利亚 |
[05:30] | aren’t you a little over dressed for a simple stakeout? | 就是次小监视 你是不是穿得过于隆重了 |
[05:32] | I’m a TV detective in a very high profile HBO drama, Joy. | 我要在一部高大上的HBO剧集中演侦探 乔依 |
[05:36] | I need to “pop.” Which is why I’m trying | 我必须惊艳才行 所以我正努力 |
[05:38] | to choose the perfect affectation for my character. | 为我的角色找到一个完美的招牌动作 |
[05:41] | Affectation? | 招牌动作 |
[05:42] | Yeah, you know, a tick | 是啊 就是某种个性符号 |
[05:43] | that the audience will remember and associate with me. | 观众们会过目不忘 一想到那个动作就想到我 |
[05:46] | I was thinking of doing a wink at the end of every line of dialogue. | 我想着在说完每句台词后都眨一下眼 |
[05:53] | “This is the most gruesome murder I’ve ever seen.” | “这是我见过的最可怕的谋杀案了” |
[06:01] | I don’t know, Victoria, | 我觉得不太好吧 维多利亚 |
[06:02] | ‘Cause when you wink after every sentence, | 因为如果你每说完一句就眨眼的话 |
[06:04] | it seems like you don’t really mean what you’re saying. | 那会让人觉得你刚刚是言不由心在说假话 |
[06:06] | I think it’s a brilliant idea. | 我觉得那是个超棒的主意 |
[06:20] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[06:25] | Sorry I’m late, Joy. | 抱歉我迟到了 乔依 |
[06:27] | I was busy with man business. | 我刚刚忙着大老爷们儿的事 |
[06:33] | Victoria, as a detective, | 维多利亚 作为一名侦探 |
[06:35] | I couldn’t help but notice that our jackets are similar. | 我注意到我们的夹克衫很像 |
[06:41] | They’re identical, Bob. | 完全是一样的 鲍勃 |
[06:43] | You’re wearing a woman’s jacket. | 你这穿的是女士夹克衫 |
[06:47] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[06:49] | No, I purchased this at a very exclusive store in Beachwood place. | 不可能 我是在比奇伍德商场一家高档专卖店买的 |
[06:53] | Where the men’s department is right next to the women’s? | 那家店的男装部和女装部是紧紧挨着的对吗 |
[07:01] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[07:03] | Let’s get to that stakeout, shall we? | 我们去执行监视行动吧 |
[07:05] | On the way, I need to return a pair of leather pants. | 我要顺路把一条皮裤退掉 |
[07:14] | So, what are we staking out? | 我们到底要监视什么啊 |
[07:16] | We’re looking for a man who’s cheating on his wife. | 我们的目标是一个出轨男 |
[07:18] | This is the mistress’ apartment building. | 这是那个小三所住的公寓楼 |
[07:21] | We need a picture of him sneaking out the back stairway. | 我们需要拍一张他从后门楼梯口溜出来的照片 |
[07:24] | I’m sick of these adulterous punks. | 我真是受够了这些淫乱的贱男 |
[07:26] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[07:29] | What’s going on with you? | 你是怎么回事啊 |
[07:30] | It’s just how a man acts, Joy, | 爷们儿就是这样的 乔依 |
[07:33] | especially when he’s packing heat. | 尤其是他携带枪支武器的时候 |
[07:35] | Oh, my God. Is that a taser? | 天啊 那是把泰瑟枪吗 |
[07:37] | Give me that. You’re gonna hurt yourself. | 快给我 你会伤到自己的 |
[07:38] | I’m afraid you’ll have to pry this from my cold, dead– | 恐怕你只能从我冰冷的尸… |
[07:40] | Fine, but it’s still mine. | 行吧 但那还是我的 |
[07:43] | All right, that’s it. | 行了 够了 |
[07:44] | You’ve been acting like this all day. | 你已经这样神经兮兮得一整天了 |
[07:46] | This is our last case together, and you’re making it weird. | 这是我们最后合办的案子了 你却搞得很怪 |
[07:49] | You’re right. I’m sorry, Joy. | 你说得对 对不起 乔依 |
[07:51] | I was just trying to act tough | 我只是想表现得强硬一点 |
[07:53] | to be more like Simon and Mitch | 向西蒙和米奇看齐 |
[07:56] | in the hopes that you’d change your mind about leaving. | 希望你能改变主意不走了 |
[07:58] | The last act of a desperate man. | 算是一个绝望的男人最后的挽回之举吧 |
[08:01] | Hey, that guy over there by the dumpster, | 嘿 垃圾箱边的那个男人 |
[08:03] | is that your cheater? | 是那个出轨男吗 |
[08:04] | That’s not him, but check out the way he’s holding that cigarette. | 不是他 但你看看他手握香烟的方式 |
[08:08] | What do you think? Russian? | 你觉得他是哪里人 俄国的吗 |
[08:09] | – Ukrainian? – Chechen. | -乌克兰吗 -车臣 |
[08:11] | Look at his shoes. | 瞧瞧他的鞋 |
[08:13] | Chechen’s always have impeccably shined shoes. | 车臣人总是把鞋擦得锃光瓦亮 |
[08:16] | Nice read, | 观察真细致 |
[08:17] | and those tattoos suggest time in a Russian prison. | 那些纹身说明他曾在俄国监狱里待过 |
[08:20] | And that haircut says that he was recently in Australia. | 那个发型说明他最近去过澳大利亚 |
[08:23] | How did you get that? | 你是怎么看出这一点的 |
[08:25] | Oh, I don’t know. I thought we were just making stuff up. | 我也不知道 我以为我们只是在胡说八道 |
[08:31] | Look, he just tossed the bag in the dumpster. | 瞧啊 他刚刚把一个包裹丢进垃圾箱了 |
[08:33] | And now he’s taking off. | 现在他要走人了 |
[08:35] | Should we go check it out? | 我们该去查看一下吗 |
[08:36] | Good idea, detective. | 好主意 大侦探 |
[08:38] | At that dumpster, check out time is now. | 对于那个垃圾箱 查看时间到 |
[08:46] | You’re right, the wink is terrible. | 你说得对 眨眼的动作真是丑爆了 |
[08:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:52] | What? | 什么 |
[08:54] | Who throws out an unopened bag of cool ranch doritos? | 谁把一包没拆封的妙脆角扔了啊 |
[08:58] | Be serious. Did you find the bag? | 严肃点 你找到那个包裹了吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah, there it is, and– | 是啊 在这儿呢 |
[09:04] | It’s full of money. | 里面全是钱呢 |
[09:05] | – How much? – I don’t know. | -有多少 -我也不知道 |
[09:06] | It looks like about $20,000 dollars. | 看上去大约有两万美金呢 |
[09:09] | This is a big league case, Joy. | 这可是件大案啊 乔依 |
[09:11] | I’ll say. | 我同意 |
[09:12] | That’s a lot of cash, meat. | 那真是很大一笔现金啊 “胸弟” |
[09:16] | My character calls people “meat.” | 我的角色喜欢叫别人”胸弟” |
[09:25] | I’ll be in the car. | 我还是去车里待着吧 |
[09:31] | So, you think my mother drove away the man | 所以 你觉得是我妈赶走了那唯一 |
[09:34] | who was my only chance at happiness, | 或许可以给我幸福的男人 |
[09:36] | and the sweetest revenge would to become your partner | 对她最好的报复就是成为你的搭档 |
[09:39] | and abandon that controlling shrew? | 抛弃那个控制欲极强的泼妇 |
[09:42] | I wouldn’t use those exact words. | 我倒是不会用这么难听的词 |
[09:45] | I’m quoting your text. | 我是在引用你的短信内容呢 |
[09:49] | Don’t do it for me. | 别为了我那么做 |
[09:51] | Do it for your lost love. | 是为你失去的爱那么做 |
[09:53] | Oh, Sterling. | 斯特林 |
[09:55] | You know, he ate like a bird. | 他吃起东西来像鸟儿一样 |
[09:57] | He was deathly afraid of getting food on his hands. | 他超级怕把食物沾到手上了 |
[10:08] | He sounds super hot. | 他听上去超级性感啊 |
[10:11] | Elka, what is going on? | 爱尔卡 到底怎么回事啊 |
[10:13] | You decided to go a different direction with your secret word partner? | 你打算选择新的猜词搭档吗 |
[10:16] | I never said that. | 我可没那么说过 |
[10:17] | I’m quoting your text. | 我是在引用你短信上的内容 |
[10:21] | Mona, what are you doing with her? | 莫娜 你怎么会跟她搅在一起 |
[10:24] | I’m Elka’s partner now. | 我现在是爱尔卡的搭档了 |
[10:26] | You don’t control me anymore. | 你再也别想控制我了 |
[10:28] | Elka does. | 爱尔卡才能控制我 |
[10:32] | Does Elka make your pot pies? | 爱尔卡会做你喜欢吃的锅贴吗 |
[10:35] | Oh, they’re so good. | 那确实很美味 |
[10:39] | Sorry, Elka. | 抱歉了 爱尔卡 |
[10:44] | Melanie, I think you got a text. | 梅兰妮 你好像收到一条短信了 |
[10:46] | Oh, did I? | 是吗 |
[10:49] | “By reading this, | “阅读此短信 |
[10:50] | I agree to become Elka’s partner again.” | 证明我同意再次成为爱尔卡的搭档” |
[10:53] | Congratulations, you’re back on the team. | 恭喜啊 你又归队了 |
[10:57] | Nice try Elka, but you are on your own. | 想得美 爱尔卡 你就一个人参赛去吧 |
[11:00] | Nobody tells Melanie Moretti what to do. | 没人可以指挥梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 |
[11:02] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[11:04] | Will you put another quarter in the meter? | 你能往停车收费器里再投25美分吗 |
[11:07] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然可以 |
[11:09] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[11:14] | Clearly we’re in the middle of a drop. | 显然我们卷入了现金转手交易当中 |
[11:15] | Somebody’s got to come to that dumpster and collect the money. | 待会儿肯定会有人到垃圾箱边取那笔钱的 |
[11:18] | Is it dangerous? | 危险吗 |
[11:19] | I wouldn’t worry about it, Victoria. | 我一点都不担心 维多利亚 |
[11:21] | I’ve developed a cat-like awareness of my surroundings. | 我对于周围的环境像猫一般警觉 |
[11:28] | Melanie, what are you doing here? | 梅兰妮 你跑到这里来干什么 |
[11:30] | We’re at a crime scene. | 我们这是在犯罪现场呢 |
[11:31] | I know, but the house was empty, | 我知道 但是家里空荡荡的 |
[11:32] | and I needed somebody to vent to. | 我需要找个人发一下牢骚 |
[11:35] | Elka tried to ditch me and make Mona her partner, | 爱尔卡试图抛弃我 让莫娜做她的搭档 |
[11:38] | which means I wouldn’t be in the contest at all. | 那意味着我根本就不用参加比赛了 |
[11:40] | Apropos of nothing, Melanie, | 我随便问一句 梅兰妮 |
[11:42] | when was the last time you got laid? | 你上次享受性生活是什么时候的事了啊 |
[11:46] | I’m just hurt, okay? | 我真的很受伤 好吗 |
[11:48] | You don’t just abandon your partner. | 你不能直接抛弃你的搭档 |
[11:50] | Well, partnerships can be complicated. | 搭档关系可能是很复杂的 |
[11:53] | It may hurt, but if you really care about your partner, | 那可能会令人受伤 但如果你真的关心搭档 |
[11:56] | you have to take the high road, | 你就必须高尚一点 |
[11:58] | let them do impetuous, misguided things | 让他们去做那些冲动的 错误的事 |
[12:01] | and just hope it doesn’t work out for her. | 希望她不会成功 |
[12:04] | I guess so, but we’re friends. | 我想你说的也对 但我们是朋友啊 |
[12:07] | Well, just because you’re not partners, | 就算你们不是搭档 |
[12:09] | doesn’t mean you’re not friends. | 也不意味着你们不是朋友啊 |
[12:10] | Still, you can’t just throw a good partnership away. | 不过 也不能直接抛弃一段默契的搭档关系啊 |
[12:14] | Now, having chemistry with someone is a hard thing to find. | 两个人之间默契十足是可遇不可求的 |
[12:17] | All right. I get the subtext here. | 好吧 我明白你们的言下之意了 |
[12:19] | Elka and I are friends, | 爱尔卡和我是朋友 |
[12:21] | and she just wants to win and beat her rival | 她只是想赢一次 打败对手 |
[12:25] | and not be humiliated once again. | 不再被羞辱 |
[12:28] | That’s why she dumped me. | 所以她才会抛下我 |
[12:30] | Plus, you’re really, really bad at games. | 并且 你玩游戏真的很烂 |
[12:32] | See, I get what you’re doing there too. | 瞧吧 我也明白你这是在干什么 |
[12:35] | It’s reverse psychology. | 就是利用逆向心理嘛 |
[12:37] | Thanks, you guys. | 谢谢你们了 |
[12:39] | You’re totally gonna win that contest. | 你肯定会赢得那个比赛的 |
[12:43] | She’s not gonna win that contest. | 她绝对赢不了那个比赛的 |
[12:45] | She lacks that critical skill of being ahead of her opponent. | 她缺乏领先于对手的关键技能 |
[12:48] | In a word, anticipation. | 一言以蔽之 就是先见之明 |
[12:52] | – Would you stop doing that? – Sorry. | -你能不能别再突然冒出来吓人了啊 -抱歉 |
[12:55] | Listen, I don’t know if it’s important, | 听着 我不知道这事是否重要 |
[12:57] | but there was a big guy over there | 但那边有个大块头的家伙 |
[12:58] | that dropped something in the dumpster | 把某个东西扔进了垃圾箱 |
[12:59] | and then took something out. | 又把某样东西取出来拿走了 |
[13:00] | Oh, no, we missed the drop. | 不好 我们错过了转手过程 |
[13:02] | Anyway, wish me luck. | 总之 祝我好运吧 |
[13:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately | 女士们先生们 很不幸 |
[13:10] | it looks like Elka’s gonna have to forfeit | 似乎爱尔卡只能弃权了 |
[13:11] | because she does not have a partner. | 因为她没有搭档 |
[13:14] | Yes, she does. | 不 她有的 |
[13:21] | Surprised, huh? | 很惊讶吧 |
[13:22] | – Completely. – Wait a minute. | -绝对的 -等等 |
[13:26] | Why is there a glass of wine | 为什么桌上有一杯酒 |
[13:27] | and my reading glasses on the table? | 和我的老花镜 |
[13:30] | How did you know I’d forgive you? | 你怎么知道我肯定会原谅你的啊 |
[13:32] | How did you know I’d be back? | 你怎么知道我肯定会回来的 |
[13:34] | The secret word is “predictable.” | 谜底就是”你完全在我意料之中” |
[13:42] | I found the package. | 我找到包裹了 |
[13:43] | Great. | 好极了 |
[13:45] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[13:46] | Get out of sight. | 快躲起来 |
[13:49] | You stay down until I tell you it’s safe to come out. | 你要一直躲到我叫你出来时再出来 |
[13:55] | I need to get in there. | 我需要钻进垃圾箱 |
[13:56] | I’m afraid I can’t let you do that. | 恐怕我不能让你那么做 |
[13:59] | Okay, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. | 好吧 你可以选择吃敬酒 也可以吃罚酒 |
[14:03] | There’s an easy way? | 竟然有敬酒可吃吗 |
[14:06] | The police will be here soon, because there’s this g-g-g-guy | 警察很快就到吗 因为有个家 家 家伙 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry, officer, | 对不起 警官 |
[14:11] | when I get scared I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I stutter. | 我害怕时 就 就 就 就会结巴 |
[14:15] | Stuttering, oh, now there’s a thought. | 结巴 就这个招牌动作不错啊 |
[14:19] | What? | 什么 |
[14:22] | – Do it, Joy. – But you’ll get hurt. | -动手吧 乔依 -但你也会受伤的啊 |
[14:25] | What do you think is happening now? | 你以为我现在就不受伤吗 |
[14:38] | Okay, let’s hear from our contestants. | 好吧 先来认识一下两支参赛队伍吧 |
[14:41] | Why don’t you tell us your name and a little bit about yourself? | 不如先报上你们的名字 再做下自我介绍吧 |
[14:43] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁啊 |
[14:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在搞毛啊 |
[14:48] | I’ve been watching classic game shows. | 我最近一直在看经典游戏比赛节目 |
[14:50] | I’m channeling Allen Ludden. | 我这是在模仿名主持艾伦·拉顿 |
[14:52] | I knew Allen Ludden. | 我认识艾伦·拉顿 |
[14:55] | Allen Ludden was a friend of mine, | 艾伦·拉顿生前曾是我的好友 |
[14:57] | 艾伦·拉顿实际上是 该角色演员贝蒂·怀特的丈夫 | |
[14:59] | and you, sir, are no Allen Ludden. | 而你 绝对不是艾伦·拉顿 |
[15:08] | I’ll introduce myself. | 我来做下自我介绍吧 |
[15:09] | I’m Mona Bratford. | 我是莫娜·布拉德福特 |
[15:11] | I graduated from Sarah Lawrence. | 我是莎拉劳伦斯学院毕业的 |
[15:13] | I’m not married, but there was a man once | 我目前未婚 但我生命中曾有一个男人 |
[15:18] | Can we please start the game? | 我们能直接开始比赛了吗 |
[15:21] | Okay, I’ll give you each a secret word. | 好吧 我会给你们各自一个谜词 |
[15:26] | The secret word is– | 谜词是… |
[15:33] | We got this one. | 我们肯定可以猜对这个的 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好咧 |
[15:37] | Salt– | 盐 |
[15:39] | Pepper. | 胡椒 |
[15:42] | Now you’re gonna play the game correctly? | 现在你突然会正确地玩这个游戏了吗 |
[15:45] | Over to you, Agnes. | 该你们了 艾格尼丝 |
[15:47] | – Mustard– – Ketchup. | -芥末 -番茄酱 |
[15:49] | That is correct. | 正解 |
[15:50] | Sterling loved ketchup. | 斯特林很喜欢吃番茄酱 |
[15:52] | He ate that like a bird too. | 他吃起番茄酱来也像个鸟儿一样 |
[15:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:59] | Should I take you to the hospital? | 我需要送你去医院吗 |
[16:00] | I’m fine. It was just a taser. | 我没事 就是泰瑟枪而已 |
[16:03] | How’s my hair? | 我的发型怎么样 |
[16:05] | It’s a little fluffy. | 有点蓬松爆炸 |
[16:08] | Like a lion’s? | 像狮子那样吗 |
[16:11] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[16:13] | You were very brave. | 你刚刚很勇敢 |
[16:15] | Detective Valenzuela. | 我是瓦伦丝维拉警探 |
[16:17] | – Great work. – Glad to help. | -好样的 -很高兴能帮上忙 |
[16:19] | – Any time. – Do you have a card? | -随时效劳 -你们有名片吗 |
[16:21] | Sometimes when we’re stretched thin, | 有时候我们警方任务过于繁重时 |
[16:22] | we outsource work to local P.I.’S. | 会把一些工作外包给本地私家侦探做 |
[16:24] | Yeah. Here, hold on a second. | 有的 稍等一下 |
[16:27] | There you go. | 给 |
[16:28] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系吧 |
[16:29] | You two make a good team. | 你们两个是一支完美的团队 |
[16:31] | Oh, well actually, it will just be me. | 实际上 很快就会只有我一个人了 |
[16:33] | She’s leaving. | 她要离开了 |
[16:35] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[16:36] | Wait, stop. | 等一下 |
[16:38] | You see, I was going to leave, but now | 我之前是打算离开的 但是现在 |
[16:40] | – I’m really rethinking it. – Okay. | -我打算重新考虑一下 -好吧 |
[16:43] | But it’s just that he proposed to me, | 主要是因为他向我求婚了 |
[16:47] | and I said no, and that made things a bit awkward. | 我拒绝了 所以我们之间有点尴尬 |
[16:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:53] | But you’re right, we do make a good team. | 但是你说得对 我们确实是一支完美的团队 |
[16:58] | I’m gonna stay. | 我打算留下来 |
[17:00] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[17:01] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[17:03] | I didn’t realize she was staying, | 我刚刚没料到她会留下来 |
[17:05] | so if you could just disregard the “call me anytime” on the card. | 所以你能不能无视名片上”随时联系我”那句 |
[17:12] | Is it safe for celebrities yet? | 安全了吗 名人可以出来了吗 |
[17:14] | Hey, you’re Victoria Chase. | 嘿 你是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[17:16] | Big fan. | 我是你的铁杆粉丝哦 |
[17:18] | Interesting. Well, thank you, detective. | 有意思 谢谢你 大侦探 |
[17:22] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:23] | You know, I’m playing a detective in a new TV show. | 我马上要在一部新剧中扮演侦探了 |
[17:26] | Mind if I–click, click– pick your brain? | 你介意我 向你打听一些情况吗 |
[17:29] | I’m off duty. Sure, let’s get some coffee. | 我已经下班了 我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[17:32] | Sorry, I’ve got a little, ahem, thing here. | 抱歉 我喉咙里有点难受 |
[17:35] | You, ahem, are a gold mine. | 你简直是一座取之不竭的大金矿 |
[17:44] | I’m really glad you’re not leaving, Joy. | 我真的很高兴你不走了 乔依 |
[17:46] | And I promise, from now on, I’ll try not to say the things | 我保证 从现在开始 我会尽量不说那些 |
[17:48] | to make it weird and awkward. | 让我们之间变得尴尬和古怪的话 |
[17:51] | Thanks, Bob. | 谢了 鲍勃 |
[17:52] | With all the electricity going through my body right now, | 不过现在我的全身电流涌动 |
[17:54] | if we were to have sex, you’d light up like a pinball machine. | 如果我们做爱的话 你会像个电灯泡一样发亮的 |
[18:00] | You’re not gonna change, are you? | 你就是死性不改 是吧 |
[18:02] | Not in the slightest. | 一点都不会变的 |
[18:04] | Next secret word. | 下一个谜词 |
[18:07] | The secret word is– | 谜词是… |
[18:10] | Oh, this is gonna be easy | 这个肯定会很容易的 |
[18:11] | because I used to call my daughter “peanut.” | 因为我以前就叫我女儿是”花生” |
[18:14] | Daughter– | 女儿 |
[18:17] | The secret word is “peanut,” isn’t it? | 谜词就是”花生” 对吧 |
[18:19] | Yes, you got it. | 是啊 你猜对了 |
[18:21] | ‘Cause I said it. | 因为我直接说出来了 |
[18:24] | Half a point? | 能得半分吗 |
[18:26] | No. Next secret word. | 不行 下一个谜词 |
[18:31] | The secret word is– | 谜词是… |
[18:34] | Something I’ll never have | 某样我永远无法拥有的东西 |
[18:36] | because you ruined my life when you sent Sterling away, | 因为你赶走斯特林时 就已经毁了我的人生 |
[18:40] | but I refuse to become old and miserable like you. | 但我不要像你这样孤苦变老 |
[18:43] | I’m gonna go find him. | 我要去找他 |
[18:52] | Well, best of luck to Mona. | 祝莫娜好运了 |
[18:56] | So, for the win, the play goes to you, Melanie. | 要想获胜 就看你的了 梅兰妮 |
[18:58] | I’m so nervous. | 我好紧张啊 |
[19:00] | Just give the most obvious clue. | 给出最明显的线索就行了 |
[19:05] | Flat. | 平胸 |
[19:06] | Joy. | 乔依 |
[19:08] | That’s correct. | 答对了 |
[19:15] | I’m just sitting here. | 我坐在这儿又躺枪了 |
[19:21] | And the news coverage has been great for the agency. | 媒体的广泛报道对侦探社十分有利 |
[19:24] | We’ve already gotten new clients. | 我们已经接到很多新客户了 |
[19:25] | We? | “我们” |
[19:26] | You’re staying with Bob? | 你要继续和鲍勃一起共事吗 |
[19:28] | Yes, we make a good team. | 是的 我们是一支完美的团队 |
[19:31] | We have great chemistry, and I want him in my life. | 我们之间很有默契 我希望他一直在我的生命中 |
[19:36] | And, Victoria, now that we have more cases, | 维多利亚 我们现在有更多案子了 |
[19:38] | you’re welcome to ride along | 我们很欢迎你跟我们一起 |
[19:40] | and do more research for your HBO show. | 为你的HBO新剧做更多的调研 |
[19:42] | Oh, no thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[19:44] | After spending an evening with detective Valenzuela, | 在跟瓦伦丝维拉警探共度了一晚上之后 |
[19:46] | I realized that I don’t need winks, or clicks, | 我意识到我不需要眨眼 咯咯敲指 |
[19:49] | or a lesbian detective lover. | 或是一个女同性恋情人 |
[19:53] | That was her suggestion. | 那是她的建议 |
[20:00] | And having watched you and Bob, | 看到你和鲍勃之间的合作以后 |
[20:02] | I decided that just working on good chemistry with my co-star | 我觉得和我的合作演员一起形成良好的默契 |
[20:06] | is the way to go. | 才是正确的办法 |
[20:07] | Okay, partner, shall we toast to our victory? | 好了 搭档 该为我们的胜利敬一杯酒吗 |
[20:10] | Let me fill up your glass? | 需要我帮你把酒杯倒满吗 |
[20:11] | No, not necessary. | 不 不用 |
[20:21] | What can I get for you, secret word master? | 需要我帮你做些什么 猜词大师[主人] |
[20:27] | We may have had a side bet. | 我们就是顺便打了个赌而已 |