时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:11] | Nicky, can you get two coffees for table nine? | 尼克 给9号桌上两杯咖啡好吗 |
[00:13] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[00:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:19] | The new waiter just touched my butt. | 新来的服务员刚才摸了我的屁股 |
[00:21] | Did he walk by and sort of causally brush it with his hand? | 他是不是路过时不经意般地扫了你一下 |
[00:24] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[00:25] | He did that to me by the bar, twice. | 他刚在吧台那边也这样碰过我两次了 |
[00:27] | He’s groping us and making it look like an accident. | 他明明是揩油 还表现得像是无心之举 |
[00:30] | Well, Joy, he probably thought he was reaching for a mop. | 乔依 他可能以为自己伸手摸的是拖把 |
[00:38] | Where’s Tony? | 托尼去哪儿了 |
[00:39] | Oh, my beautiful son is outside on a business call. | 我帅气的儿子正在外面接工作电话 |
[00:42] | Ladies, I have a major announcement to make. | 女士们 我有一个重大消息要宣布 |
[00:45] | I have just been named artistic director | 我刚刚被克利夫兰剧场 |
[00:47] | of the Cleveland Studio Theater. | 任命为艺术导演了 |
[00:50] | That’s fantastic. | 真是太棒了 |
[00:51] | But you’ve never directed before. | 但你从来没有执导过任何剧 |
[00:52] | Oh, I know, but how hard can it be? | 我知道 但那能有多难啊 |
[00:56] | Directing is just telling people what to do | 当导演不就是负责指挥大家做事 |
[00:58] | and sleeping with actors. | 以及和演员上床嘛 |
[01:00] | The only downside is, | 唯一的问题就是 |
[01:02] | I need investors for my first production. | 我的处女作需要有人投资 |
[01:04] | In the theater, we call them “angels.” | 在戏剧界 我们称之为”天使” |
[01:06] | In real life, they call them “suckers.” | 在现实生活中 人们称之为”蠢货” |
[01:11] | Ladies, I have a major announcement to make. | 女士们 我有一个重大消息要宣布 |
[01:14] | The app that I developed just sold for millions. | 我开发的APP卖了几百万美元的好价钱 |
[01:17] | Millions? | 几百万 |
[01:18] | Oh, my clever boy, my angel… | 我儿子好聪明 我的天使… |
[01:22] | My angel. | 我的天使投资人 |
[01:24] | Well, you’ll be looking for something | 你肯定要用这笔钱 |
[01:26] | to invest that money in. | 去投资什么项目吧 |
[01:27] | Yeah, I was thinking maybe a charity. | 是的 我想也许用于搞慈善 |
[01:29] | Charity? | 搞慈善 |
[01:30] | Well, you can’t make any money on that. | 搞慈善你可赚不到一毛钱 |
[01:32] | Now, theater, | 投资剧院吧 |
[01:33] | that’s a sound investment. | 那才是明智的投资对象 |
[01:35] | And as luck would have it, I am the new artistic director | 而且幸运的是 我是克利夫兰剧场 |
[01:38] | for the Cleveland Studio Theater. | 新一任艺术导演 |
[01:40] | Oh, I would love to invest. | 我非常乐意投资 |
[01:42] | Oh, that’s fantastic. | 真是太好了 |
[01:45] | I just have one tiny condition. | 我只有一个小小的条件 |
[01:48] | I would like a part in the play. | 我想在戏里扮演一个角色 |
[01:50] | Oh, have you ever acted before? | 你以前当过演员吗 |
[01:51] | No, but how hard can it be? | 没有 但那能有多难啊 |
[01:53] | Acting is just pretending to listen to your director | 演戏不就是假装听导演的话 |
[01:55] | and sleeping with the other actors, right? | 以及跟其他演员上床嘛 |
[01:58] | Well, our next play is Summer of the Locust | 我们下一部剧叫《蝗虫之夏》 |
[02:00] | based on a Willa Cather story | 根据薇拉·卡瑟的作品改编 |
[02:02] | about a young farm boy who is visited by the ghost of his grandmother. | 讲述一个农场小男孩见到外婆鬼魂的故事 |
[02:05] | Oh, there’s an old lady part? | 是有老太太的戏份吗 |
[02:07] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[02:08] | Did you hear that, Joy? | 你听到了吗 乔依 |
[02:14] | Well, we should celebrate. | 我们应该庆祝一番 |
[02:16] | Hey, Nicky, can you get us a bottle of champagne? | 尼克 给我们来瓶香槟好吗 |
[02:18] | Oh, yeah, of course. Coming right up. | 当然可以 马上就来 |
[02:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:23] | He did it again. Okay, that’s it. He’s got to go. | 他又摸我了 到此为止 他必须得走人 |
[02:25] | Wait, you can’t just accuse someone of groping without proof. | 你不能毫无证据就指责别人揩油啊 |
[02:28] | We need to go through the security cameras | 我们得去查监控录像 |
[02:30] | and see if we have footage of him doing it. | 看看有没有录下他的所作所为 |
[02:32] | Just don’t look at last Tuesday night. | 别看上周二晚上的录像就好 |
[02:36] | But last Tuesday night you were here with a date. | 上周二晚上是你在这儿约会 |
[02:39] | You said you’d lock up. | 你说你会负责关门打烊的 |
[02:40] | Wasn’t that the night we ran out of whipped cream? | 店里的鲜奶油就是那晚用光的吧 |
[02:46] | And sprinkles. | 以及巧克力屑 |
[02:59] | And into this beautiful land | 而来到这片美丽的土地上 |
[03:01] | I promise to return. | 我保证一定会回来 |
[03:04] | That was a great audition. | 你这试镜表现真是太赞了 |
[03:06] | Elka, you nailed it. | 爱尔卡 非你莫属了 |
[03:08] | I don’t think we need to look any further for the grandmother. | 我想外婆这个角色 已经不必再找人试镜了 |
[03:11] | Oh, I think you do. | 我觉得有必要 |
[03:16] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[03:17] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 老妈 你来这儿干什么 |
[03:19] | Well, I heard about the open auditions, | 我听说了这个公开试镜 |
[03:21] | and I thought I should come down and try out | 我就寻思着应该过来试一试 |
[03:23] | because otherwise you might be stuck with some local nobody. | 否则 你就得用本地的一些无名之辈了 |
[03:29] | Hello, Elka. | 你好 爱尔卡 |
[03:32] | Hello, Penny. | 你好 佩妮 |
[03:34] | Thank you so much for warming them up. | 非常感谢你前来暖场 |
[03:36] | Now it’s time for a professional actress. | 现在该专业演员登场了 |
[03:39] | You did a TV show with puppets. | 你以前不过是个演木偶剧的 |
[03:44] | I’ll have you know I can express more with one hand | 我会让你见识到 我一只手所能表达的 |
[03:47] | than most people can with their entire bodies. | 比大部分人用尽浑身解数还丰富 |
[03:50] | I can express how I feel about you with one finger. | 我用一根中指就能表达对你的感觉了 |
[03:58] | Elka was great. | 爱尔卡很出色 |
[04:00] | Maybe she could be Grandma’s understudy. | 也许可以让她给外婆当替角 |
[04:02] | So if something terrible happened to Penny, | 就是说如果佩妮发生了什么不幸 |
[04:06] | I’d step in? | 我就能接替她 |
[04:09] | Back off, blondie. I’ve never missed a performance. | 死心吧 小黄毛 我从未错过任何演出 |
[04:14] | I bet your audiences wished you had. | 我敢说观众们真心希望你能错过 |
[04:23] | The security camera doesn’t lie. | 监控录像不会说谎 |
[04:25] | Nicky groped me by that table | 尼克在那张桌子旁边摸了我 |
[04:27] | and you by the cash register. | 在收银机那边摸了你 |
[04:29] | No, don’t zoom in. Don’t zoom in. | 不要 不要放大镜头 不要放大 |
[04:30] | I hate my butt. | 我讨厌我的屁股 |
[04:32] | It’s everywhere. | 屁股大如天 |
[04:33] | He couldn’t not grope it. | 他想不摸到都难 |
[04:36] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[04:37] | You have an amazing butt. | 你臀形很赞的 |
[04:38] | It’s so in fashion right now. | 如今正流行呢 |
[04:40] | It’s all about that bass. | 翘屁股就是吊炸天[低音/歌曲名] |
[04:43] | Unlike my pancake ass. I’m all treble. | 不像我屁股那么平 麻烦大了[高音] |
[04:49] | Victoria, | 维多利亚 |
[04:50] | what do you think of our butts? | 你觉得我们的屁股怎么样 |
[04:51] | Oh, I’m sorry. I have to get to rehearsal. | 真抱歉 我得去排练了 |
[04:53] | I don’t have time to make up an honest answer. | 我没时间编造实话 |
[04:58] | Where the hell is my mother? | 我老妈到底上哪儿去了 |
[05:00] | Elka, would you read in for her? | 爱尔卡 你能读她这段台词吗 |
[05:02] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[05:04] | It’ll be nice to hear how it should be read. | 各位将有幸听到这段台词的正宗演绎 |
[05:08] | Beat it, short stuff. | 走开 矮子 |
[05:09] | Amateur hour is over. | 业余表演时间结束了 |
[05:11] | I’m terribly sorry I’m late, | 我非常抱歉 我迟到了 |
[05:12] | but the city is tearing up my street suddenly. | 但凡是我途经的街道 突然间都在修路 |
[05:16] | Oh, I’m the mayor. | 我是市长 |
[05:18] | I’ll find out who ordered that. | 我会查出是谁下令这样做的 |
[05:20] | I called. They said it was you. | 我打电话问过了 他们说就是你 |
[05:24] | Well, that saves us some time. | 那大家就不必浪费时间了 |
[05:28] | Okay, everybody, we are going to start with the scene | 好了各位 我们要从这一幕开始 |
[05:31] | where Phillip, alone and desperate, | 菲利普独自一人 绝望无助 |
[05:33] | sees a vision of his beloved grandmother | 他看到自己亲爱的外婆的幻象 |
[05:35] | who died five years earlier. | 而她早在5年前就去世了 |
[05:37] | Now, it’s a very pivotal and poignant moment in the play. | 这一幕在剧中非常关键且打动人心 |
[05:42] | Phillip, my darling, darling Phillip. | 菲利普 我亲爱的 亲爱的菲利普 |
[05:46] | Grandma, is that really you? | 外婆 真的是你吗 |
[05:50] | I can’t believe it’s you. | 我真不敢相信是你 |
[05:52] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我真的好想好想你 |
[05:56] | Oh, my God. He’s terrible. | 老天 他演技太烂了 |
[05:59] | He’s the worst actor in the Chase family. | 蔡斯家族里属他演技最烂了 |
[06:04] | And that’s saying something. | 这足以说明一些问题 |
[06:13] | Stupid exercise. Everything hurts. | 愚蠢的锻炼项目让我浑身都疼 |
[06:15] | It makes me long for the days | 真让我憧憬 |
[06:17] | when women kept their rear ends tucked away. | 女性必须遮肉藏臀的时代 |
[06:19] | We should go back to hoop skirts. | 我们应该回到裙子带裙撑的时代 |
[06:21] | No one knew what the hell was going on under there. | 没人知道裙子底下的臀部什么样 |
[06:25] | Sure, half of them died in childbirth, | 确实 虽然那时一半女性死于难产 |
[06:26] | but at least they didn’t have to do squats. | 但至少她们不用做下蹲运动 |
[06:31] | You know, maybe we’re approaching this the wrong way. | 也许是我们处理这件事的方式不对 |
[06:35] | Maybe we need to think outside the butt. | 也许我们该想想臀部以外的原因 |
[06:39] | It’s not that our bottoms look bad; | 并非是我们的臀部难看 |
[06:41] | It’s the way the cameras make them look. | 而是摄像角度不好造成的 |
[06:43] | You’re right. | 你言之有理 |
[06:44] | We just need to adjust the camera angles | 我们只需调整摄像头的角度 |
[06:47] | to make our butts look better. | 就能把我们的臀部拍得美些 |
[06:49] | Yes, and softer focus. | 没错 用点柔焦 |
[06:51] | A little Vaseline on the lens wouldn’t kill anyone. | 镜头上涂点凡士林也不会有什么不良影响 |
[06:55] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们 你们好 |
[06:56] | How’s Summer of the Locust going? | 《蝗虫之夏》排得怎么样了 |
[06:58] | How’s Tony? | 托尼怎么样 |
[07:00] | he’s a-a little raw, | 他还有点生疏 |
[07:02] | a little green, a little untrained. | 有点嫩 没什么演出经验 |
[07:04] | He stinks on ice. | 他演技烂透了 |
[07:14] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[07:16] | Oh, I couldn’t. | 我没法开口 |
[07:17] | He’d hate me. | 他会恨我的 |
[07:18] | So I thought of a better plan. | 所以我想到了一个更好的办法 |
[07:20] | You do it. | 你去说吧 |
[07:21] | I can’t do it. | 我不行 |
[07:22] | It would break his untalented little heart. | 那会伤了他那毫无才华的小心灵的 |
[07:25] | Well, you never had a problem pointing out my faults when I was a kid. | 我小时候 你指出我的问题 就从不犹豫 |
[07:28] | That’s different. He’s likeable. | 那可不一样 他多惹人爱 |
[07:32] | What, and I’m not? | 怎么 我就不惹人爱吗 |
[07:33] | See? We agree. | 瞧吧 我们看法一致 |
[07:35] | You know, parents are supposed to support and protect their children. | 父母应当支持 保护孩子 |
[07:40] | Victoria, I have protected you hundreds of times. | 维多利亚 我保护了你千百次 |
[07:43] | Yeah. Name one. | 好啊 举个例子啊 |
[07:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:49] | I never told you this, but your father got a woman pregnant, | 我从没告诉你 你父亲把别的女人肚子搞大了 |
[07:53] | and you have a secret sister. | 所以你还有个妹妹 |
[07:56] | What? | 什么 |
[07:58] | W-who is she? What’s her name? | 是谁 叫什么名字 |
[08:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:01] | Susan someth– something Italian. | 苏珊什么 某个意大利名字 |
[08:03] | I don’t know, but we’ll talk about that tomorrow. | 我不知道 明天再聊这个 |
[08:06] | The important thing is, what are we gonna do about Tony? | 重要的是我们要拿托尼怎么办 |
[08:10] | You know, maybe we could tell him he’s terrible | 也许我们可以在签语饼上写字 |
[08:12] | by putting a message in a fortune cookie. | 告诉他 他真的糟透了 |
[08:15] | You know, actually, that’s not a bad idea. | 话说 这主意还真不错 |
[08:19] | You know, I got one once saying that dancing was not my forte. | 以前我就得到过一张 上面说跳舞不是我的强项 |
[08:22] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[08:30] | That was you? | 那是你写的吗 |
[08:31] | Well, it worked. | 确实管用啊 |
[08:33] | So what’s it gonna be? | 所以要写什么 |
[08:35] | ♪Oh, Danny boy♪ | ♪丹尼男孩♪ |
[08:37] | ♪The pipes, the pipes are calling♪ | ♪笛声正在召唤♪ |
[08:40] | Or… | 或者 |
[08:41] | We could turn this play into a musical. | 我们可以把这出戏剧改成音乐剧 |
[08:44] | ♪From glen to glen, and down the mountainside♪ | ♪穿越山谷 到山的另一边♪ |
[08:47] | Tony, I didn’t know you could sing. | 托尼 我都不知道你会唱歌 |
[08:50] | Mom, I was in the glee club for six long years. | 妈 我在欢乐合唱团里待过6年呢 |
[08:52] | 该演员克里斯·科弗 曾参演六季的《欢乐合唱团》 | |
[08:59] | It makes perfect sense. | 完全说得通啊 |
[09:01] | All musical talent skips a generation. | 所有的音乐天才都是隔代遗传的 |
[09:04] | Hey, I got that fortune cookie too. | 嘿 我也拿过那个签语饼 |
[09:08] | Sing with me. | 跟我一起唱 |
[09:09] | ♪The summer’s gone♪ | ♪夏日已远♪ |
[09:13] | ♪And all the roses falling♪ | ♪玫瑰凋零♪ |
[09:17] | Let me know when I can join in. | 告诉我我什么时候加进去 |
[09:18] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[09:19] | ♪It’s you, it’s you♪ | ♪是你 是你♪ |
[09:22] | I am so glad we changed the cameras. | 好开心我们改了摄像头 |
[09:25] | Look how good we look. | 看看我们多好看 |
[09:26] | The lighting, the softer angles, the Vaseline– | 灯光 柔焦 凡士林 |
[09:29] | Now they’re security cameras. | 这才叫安保摄像头嘛 |
[09:32] | Before, they were insecurity cameras. | 之前的是专门给人不安全感的摄像头 |
[09:35] | You know, someone once told me | 有人曾经告诉我 |
[09:37] | that red wine is good for sore muscles. | 喝红酒能缓解肌肉酸痛 |
[09:39] | That was me. | 是我告诉你的 |
[09:41] | Is it true? | 那是真的吗 |
[09:41] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[09:44] | Well, we’re off. | 我们要出发了 |
[09:45] | Oh, we can’t wait to see you guys in your new play tonight. | 迫不及待想去看你们的新戏了 |
[09:48] | “Summer of the Locust | 《蝗虫之夏》 |
[09:49] | presented by Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream”? | 由玉兰油新生焕肤塑颜霜呈现 |
[09:52] | Your play has a sponsor? | 你们的戏还有人赞助吗 |
[09:54] | Yes, the cast has unusually good skin | 是啊 对住在尘暴区的贫苦农民来说 |
[09:56] | for poor farmers living in the dust bowl. | 演员们的皮肤好得简直不像话 |
[09:59] | – Break a leg. – Have fun. | -祝演出成功 -玩得开心 |
[10:00] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[10:04] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:06] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么 天呐 |
[10:07] | Y-yes, we’ll be there as soon as we can. | 好 我们会尽快过去 |
[10:10] | Somebody robbed the bar. | 有人打劫了酒吧 |
[10:12] | So there’s no way to identify the thief? | 没办法确认窃贼身份吗 |
[10:14] | I mean, we’re out thousands of dollars. | 我们被抢了几千美元呢 |
[10:16] | Sorry, ladies, the footage is useless. | 抱歉 女士们 监控录像根本没用 |
[10:18] | He put Vaseline on the lens to disguise his identity. | 他在镜头上涂了凡士林来隐藏身份 |
[10:22] | Pretty clever. | 非常聪明 |
[10:23] | We thought so. | 我们也这么觉得 |
[10:24] | I mean, damn him! | 我是说 该死的 |
[10:27] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[10:30] | What were we thinking? | 我们在想什么呢 |
[10:32] | First rule of running a business: | 做生意第一法则 |
[10:33] | Security cameras are for security, | 安保镜头就是为安保用的 |
[10:35] | not for making your ass look great. | 不是为了让屁股好看用的 |
[10:37] | One day, science will invent a camera that does both. | 总有一天 科学家会发明出兼具两种功能的摄像头 |
[10:41] | But for now, we should do what we should have done | 但现在 我们应该采取 |
[10:43] | in the first place– fire Nicky. | 一开始就该采取的措施 开除尼克 |
[10:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:46] | Nicky? | 尼克 |
[10:47] | Can we talk to you, please? | 我们能跟你聊聊吗 |
[10:49] | I’m so sorry about the robbery. | 我对于店里被打劫的事感到很遗憾 |
[10:51] | Do you have any idea who did it? | 你们知道是谁干的吗 |
[10:53] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:55] | But it’s not about that. | 但重点不是那个 |
[10:56] | We have to let you go because of all the inappropriate touching. | 我们得开除你 因为你总是到处摸别人 |
[11:00] | I-I touched you? | 我摸你们了吗 |
[11:02] | Oh, my God. Joy, he doesn’t even remember. | 天呐 乔依 他都不记得了 |
[11:04] | You touched our butts, and we have proof. | 你摸了我们的屁股 我们有证据的 |
[11:07] | Okay, I am so sorry, but I can explain. | 我很抱歉 但我可以解释 |
[11:10] | I didn’t know I was touching you. | 我都不知道我摸了你们 |
[11:12] | I was in a really bad car accident with my sister | 我十多岁的时候跟我姐姐一起经历了一场 |
[11:15] | when I was a teenager. | 很严重的车祸 |
[11:16] | I severed all the nerves in my hand. | 我手上的所有神经都断了 |
[11:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:19] | So when you put your hand on me like this, | 所以当你把手这样放在我身上时 |
[11:22] | you can’t feel anything at all? | 你毫无感觉吗 |
[11:24] | It’s the other hand. | 出事的是另一只手 |
[11:29] | Oh, so you were just accidently brushing us. | 所以你是不小心碰到我们的 |
[11:32] | Oh, my God, you have no idea what fools we’ve been. | 天呐 你都不知道我们有多蠢 |
[11:35] | We got so obsessed about | 我们好纠结 |
[11:36] | the way our butts looked in the security footage | 屁股在安保录像里的样子 |
[11:39] | that we adjusted the camera angles and put Vaseline on the lens. | 于是调整了摄像头角度 还在镜头上涂了凡士林 |
[11:42] | Which is why we can’t identify the thief who robbed us. | 所以我们才无法辨认那个打劫了我们的贼 |
[11:45] | We’re so stupid. | 我们好蠢 |
[11:45] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我好抱歉 |
[11:47] | I’m so– Hey! | 我好…嘿 |
[11:49] | Your hand’s not dead. | 你的手并没有失去知觉啊 |
[11:51] | You liar. | 你个骗子 |
[11:53] | You can feel. You were groping us. | 你有感觉 你就是在揩油 |
[11:55] | Okay, I admit it. I’m sorry. | 好吧 我承认 对不起 |
[11:57] | I just couldn’t help myself. | 我就是情难自禁 |
[11:59] | I mean, look at the two of you. You’re gorgeous. | 瞧瞧你们 你们都那么漂亮 |
[12:01] | And from behind, | 从背后看 |
[12:03] | irresistible. | 简直令人无法抗拒 |
[12:09] | I wouldn’t say irresistible. | “无法抗拒”有点夸张了吧 |
[12:12] | Not too flat? | 不会太平吗 |
[12:14] | Or too not flat? | 还是太不平了 |
[12:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你们开什么玩笑呢 |
[12:17] | They’re both perfect. | 都很完美 |
[12:19] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[12:22] | Anyway, now that it’s all out in the open, | 总之既然话都说开了 |
[12:24] | obviously, I can’t work here anymore. | 显然 我也没办法再在这里干了 |
[12:27] | So… | 那就… |
[12:28] | Well, I guess it’s for the best. | 我觉得这样对大家都好 |
[12:29] | Yeah, we wouldn’t want you to be tempted. | 是啊 我们也不希望你整天受到诱惑 |
[12:31] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你们的好意 |
[12:33] | And I’m so sorry for the robbery. | 我对于你们被打劫的事感到很遗憾 |
[12:35] | Ouch. $7,000? | 天啊 7000块呢 |
[12:36] | Yeah, thank you. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Aw, poor guy. | 真是个小可怜 |
[12:41] | That must have been so rough on him, | 他一定很受煎熬 |
[12:44] | looking at us every day and wanting us so much. | 每天看着我们 饥渴地想占有我们 |
[12:49] | And he felt really bad about us losing the $7,000. | 他对于我们丢失7000块还感到很愧疚 |
[12:55] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:56] | We didn’t tell anybody that it was $7,000. | 我们可没告诉任何人损失金额是7000块啊 |
[12:59] | Oh, my God. He’s the thief. | 天啊 他就是那个贼 |
[13:01] | He’s the thief and the groper. | 他既是贼 也是揩油的 |
[13:03] | And we can’t prove it because we greased out the bloody cameras. | 我们还无法证明 因为我们在镜头上抹了凡士林 |
[13:08] | Well, one good thing happened. | 至少有一个好的方面 |
[13:11] | He made us feel better about our butts. | 他让我们对自己的屁股充满自信 |
[13:14] | That’s true. | 说得对 |
[13:15] | And you can’t put a price on that. | 像这种东西可是无价的 |
[13:19] | Though it appears to be about $7,000. | 其实还是有价的 就是7000块 |
[13:32] | Poor Elka. | 可怜的爱尔卡 |
[13:33] | Ten minutes to showtime, | 距离演出开始还有10分钟 |
[13:34] | and I’m ready to shine. | 我已经准备好闪耀全场了 |
[13:36] | Oh, ten minutes? | 10分钟吗 |
[13:38] | Well, then you deserve a preshow chocolate. | 那你该在演出前吃一块巧克力 |
[13:43] | Nice try, honey, but you forget, | 想得倒是挺美的 亲爱的 但你忘了 |
[13:46] | I know every acting sabotage trick in the book. | 我熟悉每一种坑害技能 |
[13:49] | Oh, look at these tiny, little pin holes. | 哎呀 瞧这个小针孔 |
[13:54] | Oh, what’d you inject them with, sweetheart, | 你在里面注射了什么啊 |
[13:56] | some kind of sleeping drug? | 某种安眠药吗 |
[13:58] | Either you fall asleep or the audience does. | 要么是你入睡 要么观众就得无聊得入睡 |
[14:04] | Face it, Elka, you’ve lost. | 面对现实吧 爱尔卡 你已经输了 |
[14:07] | I’m the star, and you’re just a poor, little understudy | 我才是明星 你只是个可怜的小替角 |
[14:10] | watching from the wings. | 站在舞台侧边眼巴巴地看着 |
[14:12] | Ah, you win. | 你赢了 |
[14:15] | I guess I’ll go to my dressing room | 我只能回我的化妆室 |
[14:17] | and have a cocktail. | 喝一杯鸡尾酒了 |
[14:19] | You have a dressing room? | 你还有化妆室 |
[14:20] | With a full bar. | 带有全套酒吧的呢 |
[14:23] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. | 那真是太荒谬了 |
[14:25] | They wouldn’t give an understudy | 他们才不会给一个小替角 |
[14:26] | a better dressing room than I have. | 比我这更豪华的化妆室呢 |
[14:28] | Oh, then I must have imagined the hot tub. | 那么那个热浴盆一定是我想象出来的咯 |
[14:35] | I don’t believe this. | 我才不信 |
[14:37] | Go in and have a look for yourself. | 那你就亲自进去看看呗 |
[14:39] | Oh, I certainly will. | 我当然会看的 |
[14:44] | Where’s the light? Where’s the– | 灯在哪儿啊 还有那个… |
[14:46] | This isn’t a dressing room! | 这根本不是什么化妆室 |
[14:49] | Elka, open the door! | 爱尔卡 开门 |
[14:54] | Sorry, Penny. | 抱歉了 佩妮 |
[14:55] | The show must go on. | 演出必须进行下去 |
[15:05] | Have you seen my mother? | 你看到我妈了吗 |
[15:06] | I can’t find her anywhere. | 我哪里都找不着她 |
[15:07] | No. | 没有 |
[15:09] | Oh, gosh, I hope she’s okay. | 天啊 但愿她没事 |
[15:13] | Curtain is in five minutes. | 5分钟后就要开幕了 |
[15:17] | You’re gonna have to go on. | 只能你上了 |
[15:19] | I suppose someone has to be the star. | 我想 总得有人来当明星吧 |
[15:44] | ♪A thousand stars will soon appear♪ | ♪千颗星星速将现♪ |
[15:48] | ♪And yet, not one to guide me♪ | ♪却无一颗指引我♪ |
[15:53] | ♪If only dear Grandma was here♪ | ♪此刻外婆若在侧♪ |
[15:58] | ♪To calm the fear inside me♪ | ♪平我内心之恐惧♪ |
[16:05] | ♪I’m here, Phillip♪ | ♪我在这里 菲利普♪ |
[16:08] | ♪I see you, Grandma♪ | ♪我看到您了 外婆♪ |
[16:10] | Hold it! | 稍等 |
[16:22] | ♪I’m here, Phillip♪ | ♪我在这里 菲利普♪ |
[16:25] | I see two grandmas. | 我看到两位外婆呢 |
[16:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:30] | ♪Now, what’s ailing you-hoo-ooh-ooh-ooh hoo-ooh-ooh, wha?♪ | ♪你现在有什么烦恼 哟呵哟呵哈♪ |
[16:39] | Oh, brother. | 老天爷啊 |
[16:42] | ♪Two grandmas here before my eyes♪ | ♪眼前出现两位外婆♪ |
[16:46] | ♪I don’t know what to say♪ | ♪我不知道该怎么说♪ |
[16:49] | ♪I’m not going anywhere♪ | ♪我哪里都不会去的♪ |
[16:53] | ♪And I am here to stay♪ | ♪我也会死守在这里♪ |
[17:00] | ♪So much advice to guide me now♪ | ♪现在有了这么多的建议指引我♪ |
[17:03] | ♪I’ve got a lot to mull♪ | ♪我需要好好思考下♪ |
[17:07] | ♪I am such a lucky guy♪ | ♪我真是个幸运的人♪ |
[17:11] | ♪This is wonderful♪ | ♪这真是太棒了♪ |
[17:16] | This is terrible. What do I do? | 这太糟糕了 我该怎么办才好 |
[17:19] | Just keep singing | 继续唱歌 |
[17:20] | and shut their windows. | 把她们的窗户都关上 |
[17:23] | ♪I realize that ghosts aren’t real♪ | ♪我意识到鬼魂并非是真实的♪ |
[17:27] | ♪These visions now have flown♪ | ♪这些幻象都已经飘走♪ |
[17:31] | ♪Whatever troubles lie ahead♪ | ♪无论前方有什么麻烦♪ |
[17:36] | ♪You will not face alone♪ | ♪你不会一个人去面对♪ |
[17:43] | ♪I think I’m okay by myself♪ | ♪我觉得我一个人也可以♪ |
[17:46] | ♪I’ll never leave you, dear♪ | ♪我永远不会抛下你的 宝贝♪ |
[17:49] | ♪You’ll be with me inside my heart♪ | ♪你们会永远留在我心中♪ |
[17:55] | ♪Not talking in my ear♪ | ♪而非在我耳边瞎念叨♪ |
[18:06] | ♪I’ve got a feeling things will get better♪ | ♪我预感情况会好转♪ |
[18:09] | ♪Something good is coming for me♪ | ♪我肯定会遇到好事的♪ |
[18:12] | ♪Finally, this nightmare is over♪ | ♪这个噩梦终于要结束了♪ |
[18:15] | ♪A life of my own and grandmother-free♪ | ♪拥有属于我的生活 再也没有外婆的烦扰♪ |
[18:27] | – I’m back! – I’m back. | -我又回来了 -我也回来了 |
[18:29] | He’ll never get rid of me. | 他永远都别想摆脱我 |
[18:32] | ♪I’m♪ | ♪我♪ |
[18:35] | ♪We’re♪ | ♪我们♪ |
[18:37] | ♪Still♪ | ♪依然♪ |
[18:39] | ♪Here♪ | ♪在这里♪ |
[18:56] | Good news. We got a big offer. | 好消息 有人表示了强烈的兴趣 |
[18:58] | Ooh, for the musical? | 对那部音乐剧的吗 |
[18:59] | Oh, God, no. For the building. | 天啊 当然不是 是对那栋大楼 |
[19:01] | The real estate developer wants to turn the theater into a PetSmart. | 那个房地产开发商想把剧院改造成宠物店 |
[19:05] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[19:07] | Pets do more for people than plays. | 宠物可比戏剧对人类有用多了 |
[19:10] | Right, George Clooney? | 对吧 乔治·克鲁尼 |
[19:13] | Well, even though the play was a fiasco, | 尽管这次的音乐剧大惨败了 |
[19:15] | I’ve decided to keep singing. | 我还是决定继续唱歌 |
[19:17] | I’ve actually decided to audition for The Voice. | 我打算去参加《美国好声音》的海选 |
[19:19] | Oh, good for you. | 真是好样的 |
[19:21] | Although, Mom, I’m gonna need a sympathetic backstory | 不过 妈 我需要一个令人同情的故事 |
[19:23] | to win over the audience. | 来赢取观众们的心 |
[19:24] | So I was thinking of telling them | 所以我打算对外宣称 |
[19:26] | that you kept me in a cage until I was three years old. | 你把我从小关在笼子里 一直关到3岁 |
[19:30] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:32] | But make it ten and hunch a little. | 说关到10岁吧 再稍微装出驼背的样子 |
[19:34] | We never got you a bigger cage. | 我们一直没给你换更大的笼子 |
[19:38] | What about you two? | 你们两个呢 |
[19:39] | Are you gonna continue acting? | 你们会继续演艺事业吗 |
[19:40] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然了 |
[19:41] | In fact, the two of us are auditioning | 实际上 我们两个正在试镜参演 |
[19:43] | for a play at the community center. | 社区中心的一出戏剧 |
[19:46] | I’m trying out for the lead. | 我想参选主角 |
[19:48] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[19:50] | And I’ll probably get it because I’m dating the director. | 那角色更可能属于我 因为我在跟导演约会 |
[19:54] | I am also dating the director. | 我也在跟导演约会哦 |
[19:59] | I am sleeping with the director. | 我跟导演上床了 |
[20:03] | What did you think “dating” meant? | 不上床能叫约会吗 |
[20:06] | I was being classy. | 我只是故意说得含蓄一点 |
[20:10] | Well, I don’t care. It’s good to have a rival. | 我不在乎 有个竞争对手也挺好的 |
[20:12] | Keeps you on your toes. | 可以督促你保持拼搏不松懈 |
[20:13] | Oh, it does, doesn’t it? | 没错 对吧 |
[20:14] | You know, that’s like me and Susan Lucci. | 就像我跟苏珊·露琪一样 |
[20:17] | That’s it. | 就是这名字 |
[20:19] | Susan Lucci. | 苏珊·露琪 |
[20:21] | That’s your half-sister’s name. | 就是你同父异母的妹妹的名字 |
[20:27] | Lucci? | 露琪 |