时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Visualizing? | 在想动作呢 |
[00:39] | All right. You’re up, tiger. | 好了 该你上场了 小猛虎 |
[00:43] | You feel all right? You look a little pale. | 感觉怎么样 你脸色不太好 |
[00:46] | – I’m fine. – Does your neck still hurt? | -我很好 -脖子还疼吗 |
[00:49] | It’ll be fine. | 过会就没事了 |
[00:50] | Maybe you should do the two-and-a-half instead. | 要不然你还是做转体两周半吧 |
[00:52] | I’m gonna do the three. | 我要做转体三周 |
[00:53] | Well,it’s better to nail the two-and-a-half than– | 完成两周半总比… |
[00:55] | I’m gonna nail the three. | 我会完成三周的 |
[00:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:01] | Well, let’s show these senior citizens | 那我们就给那些老骨头们展示展示 |
[01:02] | what a well-coached 12-year-old can do, huh? | 一个训练有素的十二岁孩子的本领 |
[01:21] | Next diver, two-time National Junior Champion, | 下一位选手 两次国家青少年组冠军 |
[01:24] | Mary Carroll. | 玛丽·卡洛尔 |
[01:47] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[01:48] | You can do this. Come on, just… | 你能行的 加油 只要 |
[01:51] | see it. See it. | 镇定 镇定 |
[02:06] | Big jump. Pike out. Rip it. | 腾空高 屈体 压水花 |
[02:37] | Call 911. We need an ambulance. | 快打911 叫救护车 |
[03:47] | – I saw the light on. – It’s daytime. | -我看见灯亮着 -现在是白天 |
[03:50] | It’s a figure of speech. | 我这是委婉的说法 |
[03:53] | Always so literal. | 你总是这么望文生义 |
[03:58] | – Got a new cane. – Yeah. | -新拐杖嘛 -是啊 |
[04:02] | Guy in the store said it was slimming. | 店里的伙计说这个是轻质的 |
[04:05] | Vertical stripe. | 直线条纹 |
[04:06] | Why are you here? | 你来干吗 |
[04:08] | Vogler is dead. | 沃格勒完蛋了 |
[04:10] | What? What happened? | 什么 发生什么了 |
[04:12] | Again with the literal translation. | 我这还是在用修辞手法 |
[04:14] | Vogler, the idea. | 沃格勒 他的象征意义 |
[04:16] | Mr. Destructo, Mr. Moneybags. “Bow down before me”. | 破坏专家 守财奴 “向我俯首称臣”先生 |
[04:19] | He is gone from the hospital. | 他离开医院了 |
[04:21] | So things can go back to the way they were. | 所以一切都可以回到从前了 |
[04:23] | The way they were was kind of weird. | 以前有点怪怪的 |
[04:26] | Hmm. Weird works for me. | 我喜欢怪怪的 |
[04:29] | What are you saying? Literally. | 你究竟什么意思 直接说 |
[04:33] | – I want you to come back. – Why? | -我希望你回来 -为什么 |
[04:41] | Please unclench. | 麻烦你放轻松 |
[04:44] | You’re not on the clock, and when you do that, | 你不在当班 你一做那动作 |
[04:46] | I clench and it’s a whole thing. | 我就紧张 整个就这么回事 |
[04:47] | Could you look at your pager? | 你看一下呼你什么事吧 |
[04:56] | It’s no big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[04:57] | Some sort of epidemic. Not my area. | 有个传染病 不是我的专长 |
[04:59] | You should go. It’s important. | 你应该去处理 这是要紧事 |
[05:00] | What I’m doing now is important. | 我现在做的才是要紧事 |
[05:03] | Why do you want me back? | 为什么要我回去 |
[05:05] | ‘Cause you’re a good doctor. | 因为你是个好医生 |
[05:09] | – That’s it? – That’s not enough? | -就这样吗 -这样不够吗 |
[05:14] | Not for me. | 对我来说不够 |
[05:19] | Go deal with your plague. | 治你的传染病去吧 |
[05:30] | You are in a quarantined area. | [这里是隔离区] |
[05:33] | Please remain calm and stay in line. | [请保持冷静 排队等候] |
[05:35] | A doctor will see you shortly. | [马上会有医生为您诊治] |
[05:37] | When you see a doctor, | [医生为您检查时] |
[05:39] | you will receive a blue or yellow form. | [会给您一份表格 有蓝色和黄色之分] |
[05:42] | Patients with blue forms | [拿到蓝色表格的就诊者] |
[05:43] | must immediately exit to the parking lot. | [请立即撤离至停车场] |
[05:45] | Dr. House. Need you here. | 豪斯医生 这里需要你 |
[05:49] | Sorry. Lot of sick people. | 抱歉了 这么多病人 |
[05:51] | I might catch something. | 我可能会染上什么毛病 |
[05:52] | A judge at the campus pool center collapsed. | 有个裁判在校园游泳中心昏倒了 |
[05:54] | L.P. revealed a virulent form of bacterial meningitis. | 腰椎穿刺显示他得了高传染性的细菌性脑膜炎 |
[05:57] | Great. You got it diagnosed. You don’t need me. | 真棒 你已经做出了诊断 用不着我了 |
[05:59] | 2,500 people at the pool center were exposed. | 游泳中心内有两千五百人暴露在感染环境中 |
[06:02] | They’re being bused to all the neighboring hospitals. | 现在正被送往附近的所有医院 |
[06:05] | That’s a problem with resources, not diagnostics. | 这是资源问题 不是诊断问题 |
[06:07] | I– I’d be completely lost, get in everyone’s way. | 我会全然不知所措 不停的帮倒忙 |
[06:10] | Joe. Dr. House doesn’t have a blue slip. | 乔 豪斯医生没有蓝色纸条 |
[06:13] | No one leaves the quarantine area without a blue slip. | 没拿到蓝色纸条者不得离开隔离区 |
[06:16] | You are a doctor at this hospital. | 你是这家医院的医生 |
[06:18] | Act like one. | 拿点医生的样子出来 |
[06:19] | And… | 还有… |
[06:22] | take these. | 吃了这些 |
[06:32] | 102. | 102度 |
[06:35] | You win a trip to the second floor. | 你赢得一次二楼之旅 |
[06:37] | Next. | 下一个 |
[06:43] | All right. No fever. No rash. | 好的 没有发热 没有皮疹 |
[06:46] | You’re fine. Take these two pills. | 你没事 服下这两粒药 |
[06:49] | And show this blue slip to Security on your way out. | 出门时向警卫出示这张蓝色纸条 |
[06:54] | Next. | 下一位 |
[06:55] | Take these. Go home. | 吃下这些药 回家去 |
[06:57] | – Talk to your daughter. – What? | -跟你女儿谈谈心 -什么 |
[07:00] | Your pants, your blouse, | 你的裤子 你的衬衫 |
[07:02] | your scarf are all freshly dry cleaned. | 你的围巾都是刚刚干洗过的 |
[07:04] | Everything except your jacket. | 除了你的夹克 |
[07:05] | It’s got a smudge on it. Probably two days old. | 上面有个污渍 大概两天前粘上去的 |
[07:08] | Which means you didn’t know the jacket had been worn. | 这说明你不知道你的夹克被人穿过 |
[07:10] | So either your husband is a cross-dresser, | 所以说 要么你的丈夫是个异装癖 |
[07:14] | or your daughter’s been borrowing your clothes without telling you. | 要么你的女儿曾背着你穿过这件衣服 |
[07:17] | She probably wants to look older to get into bars. | 她可能想打扮得成熟点 混进酒吧 |
[07:20] | I don’t have a daughter. | 我没有女儿 |
[07:27] | Next. | 下一个 |
[07:30] | So I have it? | 我被传染了吗 |
[07:31] | Take the yellow form to the second floor. | 拿这张黄色表格去二楼 |
[07:33] | – You’re gonna be fine. – I’m gonna die. | -你会没事的 -我会死的 |
[07:34] | It’s treatable– as long as you go to the second floor. | 这是可以治疗的 你只要去二楼就行了 |
[07:38] | Next. | 下一个 |
[07:45] | Fever? Does that mean I have it? | 发热吗 是不是表示我被传染了 |
[07:47] | Do you have a rash? | 身上出疹子吗 |
[07:49] | Come on. | 衣服拉上来 |
[07:52] | It’s from my new bathing suit. I’ve had it a week. | 这是我的新泳衣弄出来的 已经一个星期了 |
[07:55] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[07:57] | Does your neck hurt? If it does, you hit the trifecta. | 脖子疼吗 疼的话你就中大奖了 |
[07:59] | It’s nothing. | 那没什么 |
[08:00] | I pulled it trying to do a three-and-a-half tuck. | 我为了做好转体三周半抱膝跳拉伤的 |
[08:02] | – Where are your parents? – We live in Chicago. | -你父母在哪儿 -我家在芝加哥 |
[08:06] | I’m here with my coach. | 我和教练一起来的 |
[08:13] | I wanted to see what you were writing. | 我想看看你在写什么 |
[08:17] | Go like this. | 像这样做 |
[08:24] | Go like this. | 再这样 |
[08:30] | Take these pills. | 吃了这些药 |
[08:33] | Blue slip will get you out of here. | 拿着蓝色纸条你就可以走了 |
[08:37] | Next. | 下一位 |
[08:39] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我来 |
[08:42] | Proceed to the second floor for further examination. | [请前往二楼做进一步检查] |
[08:46] | You’re gonna need a C.T. Scan. Second floor. | 你需要去二楼做个CT扫描 |
[08:49] | Take the elevators, follow the parade. | 坐电梯上去 跟着队伍走 |
[08:51] | Next. | 下一个 |
[08:57] | Maybe it’s something systemic. | 也许是系统性疾病 |
[08:59] | Or maybe it’s meningitis. | 或者是脑膜炎 |
[09:00] | She’s had the rash a week. | 她的疹子一周前就有了 |
[09:02] | If it was this meningitis she’d be dead by now. | 如果是脑膜炎 早没命了 |
[09:04] | You guys figure we’re done down there? | 你们几个以为楼下的活儿都干完了 |
[09:06] | The 800 people milling around | 难道那八百号人里三层外三层的 |
[09:08] | are just waiting for the bathroom? | 在排队等上厕所吗 |
[09:09] | Twelve-year-old female. | 十二岁的女性 |
[09:10] | Fever, rash, neck pains. Not meningitis. | 发热 皮疹 脖子疼 却不是脑膜炎 |
[09:13] | It’s the definition of meningitis. | 脑膜炎明明就是这么定义的 |
[09:15] | Sure. Pus in the spinal canal | 没错 椎管里有脓液 |
[09:16] | makes it hurt to move your head up and down, | 头上下活动 会使你的脖子疼 |
[09:18] | but her neck only hurts moving side to side. | 但她的脖子只有左右转动时才疼 |
[09:20] | – Oh, side to side. – Doesn’t fit. | -噢 左右呀 -这不符合脑膜炎的症状 |
[09:22] | The three of you, lobby, now. | 你们三人 马上去门诊大厅 |
[09:25] | Those little pills you’re passing out so efficiently… | 你们忙着分发的那些药 |
[09:27] | aren’t gonna do Miss Louganis squat. | 对洛加尼斯小姐根本没用 |
[09:29] | You just don’t want to deal with the epidemic. | 你是存心不想去处理疫情 |
[09:31] | That’s right. | 照你这么说 |
[09:32] | I’m subjecting a 12-year-old to a battery of dangerous | 我安排一个十二岁的孩子进行一系列危险 |
[09:35] | and invasive tests to avoid being bored. | 的有创检查纯粹是为了摆脱无聊喽 |
[09:40] | Okay, maybe I would do that. But I’m not. | 好吧 也许我是做得出来 但现在不是 |
[09:42] | If it turns out she’s got meningitis, | 假如被你说对了 |
[09:44] | you’re right, you win; | 她确实是脑膜炎 我心悦诚服 |
[09:44] | but if we go back downstairs and she dies– | 但如果我们现在回楼下去 结果她死了 |
[09:47] | your face will be so red. | 你的脸会红得像猴屁股 |
[09:51] | You have one hour. | 给你一小时 |
[09:54] | Get a lumbar puncture. | 做一个脊椎穿刺 |
[09:56] | Some brain infections can be pretty clever at hide-and-seek. | 有些脑部感染病症很会玩躲猫猫 |
[09:58] | I’ll get on her blood work. | 我来给她做血液化验 |
[10:00] | No, you won’t. | 不 不用你去 |
[10:01] | You, sir, | 先生 你 |
[10:02] | will research all the causes in the universe of neck pain. | 要去查找宇宙之中所有可能导致脖子疼的原因 |
[10:04] | The list is, like, two miles long. | 列出来单子可是会有两里长的 |
[10:07] | Start with the letter “A”. | 从字母A开始 |
[10:08] | And put her on rifampin. | 给她用利福平 |
[10:10] | Rifampin is for meningitis. You just said– | 利福平是治脑膜炎的 你刚刚还在说… |
[10:12] | In case I’m wrong. | 万一我错了 |
[10:13] | It has happened. | 曾经发生过 |
[10:31] | Brenda, | 布兰达 |
[10:32] | I need a C.B.C. | 2046房间需要做全血球计数 |
[10:33] | Chem 7 in 2046. | 和生化7项检查 |
[10:34] | – Hold on. – Excuse me. Excuse me. | -等着 -抱歉 借过 |
[10:37] | – Hey, there’s a line here. – That’s why I said excuse me. | -这儿排着队呢 -所以我才说抱歉的 |
[10:39] | Brenda, I need a bed and a | 布兰达 我需要一个床位和… |
[10:41] | We all need stuff. | 我们都需要东西 |
[10:42] | Push me again. | 再推我试试看 |
[10:44] | Brenda, I need a bed and a nurse | 布兰达 我需要一张床位和一个护士 |
[10:45] | for a lumbar puncture. | 我要做脊椎穿刺 |
[10:46] | No beds, no nurses for at least four hours. | 至少四小时内都没有空余的床和护士 |
[10:48] | I’ve only got one. | 我只有一个小时 |
[10:49] | Your patient only has an hour | 你的病人一个小时之内 |
[10:49] | to live unless she gets a lumbar puncture? | 不做脊椎穿刺就活不成吗 |
[10:53] | Cuddy only gave us an hour to work on the patient. | 卡迪只给我们一小时找出这个病人的病因 |
[10:55] | Back of the line. | 到后面排队去 |
[11:00] | Do not leave the quarantine area | [在没有看过医生前] |
[11:02] | until you have been seen by a doctor. | [请不要擅自离开隔离区] |
[11:05] | When you see a doctor, | [医生为您检查后] |
[11:06] | you will receive a blue or yellow form– | [会给您一份表格 有蓝色和黄色之分…] |
[11:08] | This novocaine will numb you | 奴佛卡因[局部麻醉剂]会麻痹你 |
[11:10] | for the lumbar puncture. | 减轻你的痛苦 |
[11:12] | Sorry this has to be so public, Mary. | 抱歉得在这种人来人往的地方给你做穿刺 |
[11:15] | Normally I’m in a bathing suit | 平时比赛的时候都穿着泳装 |
[11:16] | with 5,000 people staring at my butt. | 有五千双眼睛盯着我的屁股呢 |
[11:18] | I can block this out. | 我早就习惯了 |
[11:21] | These kids are all very mature. | 这些孩子都很成熟 |
[11:23] | Travel around the country from event to event. | 全国各地到处跑 参加一场又一场的赛事 |
[11:27] | Okay, I want you to hold your knees and tuck your head. | 好了 抱住膝盖 把头蜷进去 |
[11:30] | – Like a dive? – Exactly. | -就像跳水那样 -没错 |
[11:34] | Good. Great. Don’t forget to breathe. | 好的 非常棒 不用屏气 |
[11:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:45] | Geez. Coach, help me out here. | 真是的 教练 帮帮忙呀 |
[11:47] | Play a little defense before I poke the wrong thing. | 帮我挡着点 不然我就要扎错地方了 |
[11:54] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 这就开始了 |
[12:00] | Ow. I feel it. Ow. I feel it.I fee | 我感觉到了 我感觉到了 |
[12:03] | Try to relax, Mary. Try to relax. | 放松点 玛丽 放松点 |
[12:05] | Relax. | 放松 |
[12:15] | – What letter are you up to? – “A”. | -看到哪个字母了 -A |
[12:19] | Torture combing through all that stuff, ain’t it? | 查阅那么多东西很折磨人吧 |
[12:22] | – Real dull. Awful. – It’s no problem. | -相当枯燥 烦死人了 -没什么 |
[12:26] | Well, thank goodness. | 那真是谢天谢地 |
[12:29] | A lot of people would resent having to do this. | 好多人都讨厌做这种事 |
[12:37] | If you receive a blue form, please exit the area. | [如果您拿到的是蓝色表格 请立刻离开] |
[12:42] | If you receive a yellow form, | [如果拿到黄色表格] |
[12:43] | please proceed to the second floor. | [请到二楼] |
[12:45] | Where’s the 12-year-old girl that was here? | 刚才在这儿的那个十二岁小姑娘哪儿去了 |
[12:47] | Needed the gurney. | 要用推床 |
[12:48] | She just had a lumbar puncture. | 她刚做过脊椎穿刺 |
[12:50] | -She’s not supposed to be moved.- Sorry. | -不可以移动的 -对不起 |
[12:51] | We needed the gurney. | 我们要用推床 |
[13:04] | You okay? How’s your head feeling? | 还好吗 头部有什么不适吗 |
[13:06] | She’s got a headache and she’s dizzy. | 她说她头疼 头晕 |
[13:08] | She shouldn’t have been moved after the procedure. | 穿刺后不应该让她移动的 |
[13:10] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:12] | I’m fine. What did the test show? | 我没事 检测结果怎么样了 |
[13:14] | No meningitis and no other infections. | 不是脑膜炎 也没有其它感染 |
[13:17] | But you’re not carrying a blue form. | 可是你没带蓝色表格过来 |
[13:20] | I have something else, don’t I? | 我还有别的病 对吗 |
[13:22] | Something’s causing your symptoms. | 你的这些症状是有原因的 |
[13:24] | We’re gonna keep you here overnight. | 今晚你要留院观察 |
[13:26] | I know it’s a little crazy in here, | 我知道现在这里有点混乱 |
[13:27] | but hopefully it’ll settle down… | 不过相信很快会恢复正常的 |
[13:29] | and we’ll be able to get you a room. | 到时我们就可以给你安排病房了 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:34] | I’m not usually all emotional like this. I just– | 平常我不是这么情绪化的 我只是… |
[13:39] | You’re doing great. Your folks land in a few hours. | 你很勇敢 你父母的飞机很快就到了 |
[13:42] | I just– I haven’t slept. I’m so tired. | 我只是… 我没有睡觉 感觉好累 |
[13:47] | Oh, my God. My eye’s bleeding. | 天哪 我的眼睛在流血 |
[13:50] | What is it? What’s happening? | 这是什么 怎么回事 |
[13:56] | Oh, don’t worry. | 哦 别担心 |
[13:58] | The antibiotic we gave you in case you had meningitis | 我们生怕你有脑膜炎 给你用的的抗生素 |
[14:01] | can turn your tears reddish. | 会使你的眼泪变红 |
[14:02] | That’s not blood. | 那不是血 |
[14:12] | But that– | 但是这个 |
[14:16] | That’s blood. | 这个是血 |
[14:26] | That’s going into my stomach? | 你要把这个伸进我肚子里吗 |
[14:28] | The lavage showed blood in your G.I. Tract. | 洗胃结果表明你的消化道出血 |
[14:30] | We need to find where it’s coming from. | 我们要找到出血位置 |
[14:31] | You won’t feel it. | 这没什么感觉的 |
[14:33] | I’m gonna numb the back of your throat, | 我会给你的喉咙里喷点儿麻药 |
[14:34] | and Dr. Foreman is gonna give you a sedative. | 福曼医生会给你打针镇静剂 |
[14:37] | Open. | 张开嘴 |
[14:39] | Swallow. | 咽下去 |
[14:42] | Now lay on your side for me. | 侧过身来 |
[14:46] | And… here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[14:52] | Yell fire or something. | 想想办法 |
[14:54] | People, this area is highly contagious. | 各位 这里是高度感染区域 |
[14:56] | Please step back. Highly contagious. | 请退后 不要站在高度感染区内 |
[15:01] | All right. Try to relax, Mary. | 可以了 尽量放松 玛丽 |
[15:03] | This shouldn’t take too long. | 一会儿就好 |
[15:06] | I don’t see any tears or lesions. | 我看不出任何伤口或者病灶 |
[15:11] | All right. | 行了 |
[15:13] | I’m in the stomach. | 可以看到胃部了 |
[15:16] | It’s not bleeding. | 没有出血 |
[15:17] | There was more than a tablespoon of blood in the mouth | 她口腔里有超过一汤勺的血 |
[15:19] | so it’s gotta be there. | 所以一定有出血的地方 |
[15:20] | Maybe her small intestine. | 会不会是小肠 |
[15:22] | Thirty feet of digestive tract, | 消化道有30尺 |
[15:24] | it could be anywhere in there. | 哪里都有可能 |
[15:26] | We’re not gonna see it with this. | 我们用这个是看不到的 |
[15:30] | Believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[15:32] | this is a camera. | 这是个照相机 |
[15:36] | You swallow it, | 你把它吞了 |
[15:37] | and it goes all the way through your system. | 它会穿过你的整个消化系统 |
[15:40] | The antennae pick up the signal from the pill. | 天线接收到这个胶囊发出的信号 |
[15:44] | Then we look at the video of your intestines, | 然后我们可以看到你小肠的画面 |
[15:46] | see where the blood is coming from, and fix it. | 找到出血点 把它补好 |
[15:49] | All right? Water? | 好吗 需要水吗 |
[15:52] | Down the hatch. | 喝下去吧 |
[16:06] | Think I’ve seen this movie. | 我好像看过这部电影 |
[16:09] | The ending’s kind of dark. | 结局有点黑暗 |
[16:12] | You want one? | 来一个吗 |
[16:16] | How come you did the endoscopy? | 为什么是你做内窥镜 |
[16:19] | – He asked for help. – Her blood pressure was high. | -他找我帮忙 -她的血压太高了 |
[16:21] | Foreman is not your boss. | 福曼不是你的老板 |
[16:24] | When I tell you to do something– | 我叫你做事的时候… |
[16:26] | Whoa. Hold it there. | 喔 等会儿 |
[16:28] | Back it up a couple of frames. | 倒退几帧 |
[16:32] | Oh, yeah. That’s your money shot. | 看点来了 |
[16:35] | – I don’t see anything. – Really? | -我没有看到任何东西 -没有吗 |
[16:38] | “Ginormous” thing on the right side of her intestine. | 她小肠右侧那个”巨大”的东西 |
[16:40] | That doesn’t intrigue you? | 没有吸引到你吗 |
[16:41] | Does “Ginormous” mean really big, | 你所谓”巨大”是非常大 |
[16:43] | or really, really small? | 还是非常非常小 |
[16:44] | – ‘Cause I don’t see anything. – There? | -我是看不出什么东西来 -是那儿吗 |
[16:46] | The Dieulafoy? | 是Dieulafoy病吗 |
[16:48] | Well, we can burn off the swollen blood vessel, | 是的话 我们可以给那些血管消消肿 |
[16:50] | but it still doesn’t account for her other symptoms. | 可这不能解释她的其它症状 |
[16:53] | No, but it does tell us something. | 是不能 但它说明了一些问题 |
[16:55] | Though I have no idea what. | 只是我还不知道是什么 |
[16:58] | Could be a precursor to intestinal intussusception. | 可能是肠套叠的前兆 |
[17:00] | Precursor isn’t causing all her other symptoms. What else? | 前兆不会导致其它任何症状 还会是什么 |
[17:05] | You, in the lobby now. | 你 马上去大厅 |
[17:07] | I hurt my leg. I have a note. | 我腿疼 我也有蓝色小纸条 |
[17:09] | You had your hour– three, actually. | 一个小时已过 算起来是三个小时了 |
[17:12] | Dr. Chase, I told you to | 奇斯医生 我和你说过 |
[17:13] | tell us when our time was up. | 时间到了提醒我们 |
[17:17] | – She has intestinal bleeding. – She’ll wait. | -她肠内出血 -她可以等等 |
[17:20] | Two more buses just arrived. We need you downstairs. | 又拉来两车人 楼下需要你帮忙 |
[17:22] | No, you need more nurses, | 错 你需要的是更多的护士 |
[17:25] | but you cut back on the nursing staff, | 但你裁减了护士的人手 |
[17:27] | so now you’ve got doctors doing what nurses should be doing. | 所以现在你叫医生干护士的活 |
[17:28] | That’s true. | 这我承认 |
[17:30] | I wonder if that has anything to do | 不过我在想这是不是 |
[17:32] | with you costing us $100 million. | 你导致我们损失一亿美金的呢 |
[17:40] | Attention. If you do not have a blue form, | [请注意 如果您没有蓝色的表格] |
[17:44] | you will not be allowed to leave the quarantine area. | [请不要离开隔离区域] |
[17:48] | Go. Be free. | 走吧 你自由了 |
[17:50] | If it’s not the intussusception, | 如果不是肠套叠 |
[17:51] | what about stomach cancer? | 会不会是胃癌 |
[17:53] | – Does she have any abdominal pain? – No. | -她腹痛吗 -没有 |
[17:55] | Then it’s not stomach cancer. Have you ruled out sepsis? | 那就不是胃癌 查过败血症没 |
[17:57] | The L.P. and blood smears showed no signs of infection. | 脊椎穿刺和血涂片结果显示无感染 |
[18:00] | Here. Take these two pills and you can go. | 拿着 吃了这两片药就可以走了 |
[18:01] | Well, the lab’s working at double their capacity. | 化验室现在是超负荷工作 |
[18:03] | Maybe someone screwed up. | 可能会有人忙中出错 |
[18:04] | No fever, no neck pain. | 不发热 无脖子疼 |
[18:07] | Take the elevator to the third floor– | 乘电梯到三楼 |
[18:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wrong form. | 喂 喂 喂 不是那个表格 |
[18:10] | No fever, no neck pain. She’s fine. | 没有发热 脖子也不痛 她没事 |
[18:12] | Smell her hair. No chlorine. | 她的头发没有氯的味道 |
[18:15] | Which means she wasn’t at the pool, | 说明她不是从泳池那边过来的 |
[18:16] | which means she’s come to a quarantined area… | 就是说她主动闯进隔离区域的 |
[18:19] | because she’s an idiot or she’s insane. | 因此她要么是傻子要么是疯子 |
[18:22] | No one is that stupid. | 你说谁会这么笨啊 |
[18:23] | East wing, psych ward. Bye-bye. | 精神病区在东楼 拜拜 |
[18:28] | Neck pain could be a symptom for bone cancer. | 骨癌会导致脖子疼 |
[18:30] | You up to the B’s? Well done. | 已经查到B开头的了啊 干得好 |
[18:32] | That would account for all her meningeal symptoms– | 这可以解释她为何有脑膜炎的症状 |
[18:35] | rash, fever. You’re fine. | 皮疹 发热 你没事 |
[18:37] | Take these two pills. | 服下这两片药 |
[18:38] | Get a sample of her bone marrow. | 去取她的骨髓样本 |
[18:40] | – From here? – Break time. | -就在这儿吗 -利用休息时间 |
[18:42] | I need more than 15 minutes. | 我要的时间可不止十五分钟 |
[18:45] | Use Chase’s break too. | 把奇斯的也用上 |
[18:48] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:52] | You should just fire Chase. | 你干脆炒了奇斯得了 |
[18:54] | What, and miss out on all this fun? | 什么 那多没乐趣啊 |
[18:56] | So you’re gonna torture him for a while and then fire him? | 那你打算先折磨他一阵子再开除他 |
[18:58] | That’s cold. | 你还真无情 |
[18:59] | You don’t think he has it coming? | 你不觉得他活该吗 |
[19:01] | – Hey, I said fire him. – That’s cold. | -我说了开了他 -你这才无情呢 |
[19:04] | – All he did was save his job. – What? | -他只是想保住自己的饭碗 -开玩笑 |
[19:06] | He completely screwed you over. | 他明显搅得你不得安宁 |
[19:10] | Right rudder. | 右转 |
[19:13] | Bank, bank, bank. | 侧倾 侧倾 侧倾 |
[19:14] | Good coffee? | 咖啡好喝吗 |
[19:16] | The rest of this hospital is busting its tail | 整个医院都忙得团团转 |
[19:18] | and you’re– | 而你却在… |
[19:19] | – What are you doing? – Trying to think | -你在干嘛 -使劲想 |
[19:21] | of anything except the produce department at Whole Foods. | 全食食品公司生产部门以外的任何东西 |
[19:24] | I am working. It got hot. | 我在工作 有点热 |
[19:27] | Stop acting like a 13-year-old. | 不要像个十三岁孩子一样幼稚 |
[19:29] | Sorry. You just don’t usually see breasts | 不好意思 只是通常在医院院长身上 |
[19:31] | like that on deans of medicine. | 看不到如此美妙的胸部 |
[19:32] | Oh, women can’t be heads of hospitals? Or just ugly ones? | 女人就不能当院长 还是只有丑女才行 |
[19:36] | No, they can be babes. | 不是 她们可以是美女 |
[19:37] | It’s just you don’t usually see their fun bags. | 只是一般看不到她们的某个部位 |
[19:41] | Your 3 o’clock interview | 约好三点来应聘卡梅隆医生职位的人 |
[19:42] | for Dr. Cameron’s position is in your office. | 已经在你办公室了 |
[19:44] | Not interviewing today. I don’t know if you’ve heard, | 今天面试不成了 不知道你听说了没 |
[19:48] | but there’s this big-time epidemic. | 现在医院里传染病肆虐 |
[19:49] | Many sick people puking in the hallways, it’s crazy. | 好多人病了 吐在过道里 一塌糊涂 |
[19:51] | I’ll send the interviewee home, we can reschedule. | 我会叫应聘的人先回去 我们可以重新安排 |
[19:53] | No, you won’t. You will interview this person. | 不 你不要去 你得面试这个人 |
[19:56] | And if he can put two sentences together, | 只要他能说全两个句子 |
[19:58] | you will send him to the lobby… | 就派他去大厅 |
[20:00] | where he will do his job. | 他会在那里好好工作 |
[20:00] | Unlike the two of you. | 不像你们两个 |
[20:06] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[20:07] | You know I can’t do a bone marrow aspiration in the hallway. | 你知道我没办法在过道做骨髓抽样 |
[20:10] | And I can’t give you a procedure room. | 我也没办法给你一个治疗室 |
[20:12] | I just need something at least close to a sterile environment. | 我不过要一个接近无菌的环境 |
[20:14] | I need ten more nurses. | 我也就是想再要10个护士 |
[20:17] | Brenda, listen. Listen. She’ll die. | 布兰达 听着 听着 她会死的 |
[20:19] | At least she’ll have a bed then. Put that over there. | 到那时她就有张床了 放到那边去 |
[20:34] | Are there dead people in those cabinets? | 那些柜子里是不是都是死人 |
[20:37] | I hope that’s who’s in there. | 我倒希望有人在 |
[20:49] | Just be calm. Relax. | 别紧张 放松 |
[21:00] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[21:05] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[21:12] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[21:13] | I really admire the way you don’t care what anyone thinks. | 我非常欣赏你那种我行我素 |
[21:15] | You just do what you want, the way you want. | 坚持己见 随心所欲的那种风格 |
[21:18] | So you went to Hopkins for both undergrad and med school? | 你是在霍普金斯读的本科和医学院吗 |
[21:22] | – That’s right. – He’s in a band. | -是的 -他参加乐队呢 |
[21:26] | – You’re into music? – Totally. | -你喜欢音乐 -十分着迷 |
[21:29] | What kind of music do you play? | 你演奏哪种音乐 |
[21:32] | Mostly blues, you know, | 大多时候是蓝调 |
[21:34] | James Cotton, some original stuff. | 詹姆斯·科顿 一些原创作品之类的 |
[21:35] | Oh, dude, you are so hired. | 哦 伙计 这职位非你莫属了 |
[21:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:39] | – Not a chance. – Why? | -门儿都没有 -为什么 |
[21:44] | Tattoo. | 纹身 |
[21:47] | Wow. I thought you’d be the last person | 真没想到 你也会对 |
[21:50] | to have a problem with nonconformity. | 叛逆的人有成见 |
[21:52] | Nonconformity. Right. | 叛逆 是吧 |
[21:54] | I can’t remember the last time I saw a 20-something kid | 我都忘了上一次看见二十多岁的毛头小子 |
[21:56] | with a tattoo of an Asian letter on his wrist. | 手腕上纹有亚洲文字是什么时候的事了 |
[21:58] | You are one wicked freethinker. | 你不过是一个顽劣的自由思想者 |
[22:00] | You want to be a rebel? Stop being cool. | 你想要叛逆吗 别耍酷 |
[22:02] | Wear a pocket protector like he does, and get a haircut, | 像他那样随身带个笔套 再去剃个头 |
[22:05] | like the Asian kids who | 剃成亚洲小孩儿那样 |
[22:06] | don’t leave the library for 20-hour stretches. | 他们在图书馆一坐就是二十个钟头 |
[22:08] | They’re the ones who don’t care what you think. | 他们才是我行我素的人 |
[22:11] | Sayonara. | 再见[日语] |
[22:20] | So, should I go through all the resume | 那我是不是应该把所有简历看一遍 |
[22:22] | looking for Asian names? | 找有亚洲名字的 |
[22:24] | Actually, the Asian kids are probably | 实际上 那些亚洲孩子大概 |
[22:25] | just responding to parental pressure, | 只是迫于家长的压力 |
[22:27] | but my point is still valid. | 不过我的观点依然成立 |
[22:32] | So when do they think you’re getting out of here? | 医生说没说你几时能离开这里 |
[22:34] | They don’t know. | 他们也不知道 |
[22:36] | – You don’t look sick. – Better hope you’re not. | -你看起来没有生病 -但愿你没什么 |
[22:38] | This equipment looks like it’s 100 years old. | 这些设备看上去像是出土文物 |
[22:40] | Just got it out of storage. | 刚从仓库拉出来的 |
[22:42] | It is the previous generation, but it works just fine. | 虽然说是上一代的设备 但还是好用的 |
[22:45] | Could you, uh– Could you guys give us a second? | 能不能请你们先…让我们单独聊会儿 |
[22:48] | If it’s good news, you can tell them. | 如果是好消息你可以告诉他们 |
[22:51] | Okay. We’re, uh, we’re pretty sure it’s not cancer. | 好吧 我们确定不是癌症 |
[22:54] | – Hey, that’s great. – I’ll call your parents. | -这是好事 -我会给你父母打电话 |
[22:57] | Well, we still can’t release her. | 不过 我们还不能让她走 |
[22:59] | We still don’t know yet exactly what’s causing the– | 我们还没查明究竟是什么造成她的… |
[23:06] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[23:08] | What’s wrong? | 她怎么了 |
[23:09] | She’s having an absence seizure. Mary? You okay? | 是失神发作 玛丽 你还好吗 |
[23:11] | – She looks fine. – I need some help over here. | -她看上去没事 -快来人帮忙 |
[23:13] | Push two milligrams Ativan, stat. | 马上注射两毫克安定 |
[23:35] | Are you sure it was an absence seizure? | 你确定是失神发作吗 |
[23:38] | Absolutely. She was totally unresponsive… | 肯定是 她对周围的状况 |
[23:41] | and unaware of what was going on around her. | 完全没有反应 也没有感知 |
[23:46] | Do you mind? We’re trying to work. | 麻烦小声点儿 我们在工作 |
[23:48] | We should get back out there. | 我们应该回大厅去 |
[23:49] | Cuddy’s gonna be looking for us. | 卡迪会来找我们的 |
[23:50] | Looking, but not finding. | 找是找 但是找不着 |
[23:52] | Did you do an E.E.G.? | 有没有做脑电图呢 |
[23:53] | Seizure frequency’s increasing. | 发作的频率在增加 |
[23:54] | They– They’re almost constant now. | 现在基本上持续不断了 |
[23:56] | Five in the last half hour. | 过去半小时内发作了五次 |
[23:57] | – Which tells us – It’s definitely in her brain. | -说明 -肯定是她脑部有问题 |
[23:59] | – And it’s getting worse. – And? | -而且在恶化 -然后呢 |
[24:03] | Good Lord. Are you having a bowl movement or a baby? | 天哪 你是在便便还是生孩子 |
[24:06] | Could be barbiturate withdrawal | 说不定是巴比妥类戒断反应 |
[24:08] | No, it can’t be drugs. | 不 不可能是毒品 |
[24:09] | She’s tested at every meet she competes at. | 她每场比赛都做药检 |
[24:11] | A bleed in the brain could cause seizures. | 脑出血也会引起那些发作 |
[24:13] | Rat poison? Could also cause the neck pain. | 老鼠药 也会导致脖子疼 |
[24:15] | You think she’s eating off the floor of her folks’ garage? | 你以为她是专啃她家车库地板的老鼠吗 |
[24:18] | Doesn’t have to be. | 不一定是她自己 |
[24:20] | Who would poison a 12-year-old? | 谁会对一个十二岁孩子下毒 |
[24:23] | Well, let’s see now. There’s the 18-year-old has-been | 我们来看看 有个十八岁的前冠军 |
[24:26] | that she beat out to make the Nationals, | 在全国比赛上被她打败了 |
[24:28] | the has-been’s parents, | 前冠军的爹妈 |
[24:29] | jealous siblings, sociopathic swim fan, | 妒嫉的兄弟姐妹 疯狂的粉丝 |
[24:32] | and then there’s just your plain old garden variety whack job. | 还有就是大家常说的神经病 |
[24:44] | – You know what a hemorrhoid is? – No. | -知道什么是痔疮吗 -不知道 |
[24:47] | Well, Google it. | 网上查查去 |
[24:49] | And try some Raisin Bran instead of the donuts. | 还有别吃甜甜圈 多吃点提子麦麸 |
[24:55] | Do a C.T. Scan. Check for intracranial bleeding. | 做个CT扫描 看看有没有颅内出血 |
[24:57] | Not a chance. Radiology’s totally swamped. | 门都没有 放射科已经爆满了 |
[25:00] | If our patient’s bleeding into her brain, | 我们的病人若是颅内出血 |
[25:01] | she’s gonna be dead in eight hours. | 会在八小时之内死亡 |
[25:03] | She could be, | 她是可能会死 |
[25:04] | but a meningitis patient will be without a C.T. Scan. | 但如果脑膜炎病人不做CT就一定会死 |
[25:07] | When I was in med school, I had this old professor | 我在医学院的时候 有个教我的老教授 |
[25:10] | Who touched you in the naughty place? | 老是摸你的敏感部位吗 |
[25:13] | Before the CT scan was introduced, | 在CT扫描技术诞生之前 |
[25:15] | he specialized in transcranial ultrasound. | 他是经颅超声方面的专家 |
[25:20] | Ancient, | 是个古老的办法 |
[25:21] | but if there’s enough bleeding it might work. | 但如果出血量大应该可以看出来 |
[25:23] | Okay, do what the guy | 你去 按照这个 |
[25:24] | who didn’t specialize in Neurology said. | 不是神经学专家的家伙说的做 |
[25:27] | It was my idea. | 这是我点子 |
[25:30] | You’ve still gotta cover “Q” To “Z”. | 继续去查找从Q到Z开头的 |
[25:42] | Sorry I’m late. I was taking a dump. | 不好意思 迟到了 我去上大号了 |
[25:46] | I’m guessing I’m better off | 我猜想在这之后 |
[25:47] | interviewing right after than right before. | 跟你面试比较好 |
[25:51] | Dr. Petra Gilmar, | 派翠拉·吉尔马医生 |
[25:52] | Dr. Gregory House. | 格利高里·豪斯医生 |
[25:53] | You actually speak four languages, | 你是真会说四种语言 |
[25:55] | or are you just banking on | 还是指望着 |
[25:56] | never being interviewed by anyone who does? | 面试你的人统统不会 |
[25:58] | It’s true, and I can swear in two more. | 我确实会 而且还会用另外两种骂人 |
[26:03] | Why are you leaving Dr. Hazel? | 为什么不在黑泽尔医生那儿干了 |
[26:05] | Did you fall for him and can’t handle it, | 是不是爱上他 然后不知所措了 |
[26:07] | or was it the other way around? | 还是反过来他爱上了你 |
[26:09] | Yes, well, pretty much every fellowship ends that way. | 是啊 大多数的雇佣关系都是这样结束的吧 |
[26:11] | No, it was nothing like that. | 不 不是那回事 |
[26:12] | – You Jewish? – Yes. | -你是犹太人吗 -是的 |
[26:14] | Is it true what they say about Jewish foreplay? | 传说中犹太人的前戏是真的吗 |
[26:17] | – Two hours of begging? – I heard four. | -你指哀求两小时 -我听说是四小时 |
[26:18] | Well, actually, I’m only half Jewish. | 这么说吧 其实我只是半个犹太人 |
[26:24] | Look, I know you like to play games with people. | 听着 我知道你喜欢和别人玩游戏 |
[26:26] | I know you like to say outrageous things | 我也知道你喜欢说不堪入耳的话 |
[26:28] | and study how they react. | 然后观察别人的反应 |
[26:30] | What you should know about me | 你要知道 |
[26:31] | is that I grew up with four brothers. | 我是和四个哥哥一起长大 |
[26:32] | Keep your hands to yourself, | 只要你不动手动脚 |
[26:34] | I’m okay with anything that comes out of your mouth. | 我可以容忍你任何的言语 |
[26:39] | Uh, well, that’s, uh, great. | 好了 进行的不错 |
[26:41] | I think that’s all we need. | 我想你的情况我们都知道了 |
[26:42] | – Thank you for coming by. -Thank you. | -感谢你前来 -谢谢 |
[26:58] | – That’s our Hitler! – No way. | -就是她了 -不行 |
[27:03] | Are you kidding? Her background’s perfect. | 你开什么玩笑 她的背景完美 |
[27:05] | She’s smart, she can obviously deal with your insanity– | 她聪明 显然也能忍受你的疯狂 |
[27:07] | – You see her shoes? – Her shoes? | -你看到她的鞋子吗 -她的鞋子 |
[27:10] | What, did your horoscope in Vogue | 怎么 VOGUE上的占星版 |
[27:11] | tell you to avoid women wearing green shoes? | 叫你要当心穿绿色鞋子的女人 |
[27:13] | The eyes can mislead, a smile can lie, | 眼神笑容都可以伪装 |
[27:15] | but the shoes always tell the truth. | 但是脚上的鞋子总是会说实话 |
[27:17] | They were Prada. Means she has good taste. | 她穿的是普拉达 说明她品味很好 |
[27:19] | They were not Prada. | 根本就不是普拉达 |
[27:21] | You wouldn’t know Prada | 只有狠狠地踩在你的小弟弟上 |
[27:22] | if one stepped on your scrotum. | 你才会知道它是一双普拉达 |
[27:24] | Okay. Well, they were nice. Pointy. | 好吧 它们很好看 尖尖的 |
[27:26] | Exactly. They were stylish, and very painful to wear. | 正是 它们非常时髦 但穿起来很疼 |
[27:29] | Only an incredibly shallow, | 只有一个肤浅 |
[27:31] | insecure woman would rather be in pain all day long | 没安全感的的女人才会宁可成天忍受痛苦 |
[27:33] | than wear a decent-looking, comfortable shoe, | 也不要穿样子一般但舒舒服服的鞋子 |
[27:35] | and that’s exactly the type I don’t need around here. | 我这里最不需要的就是这种女人 |
[27:38] | No. Someone who can handle a lot of pain… | 不对 可以忍受这么多痛苦的人 |
[27:40] | is exactly the type you do need. | 正是你需要的 |
[27:58] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[28:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:58] | I’m “Ultrasounding” your head. | 我在用超声波检查你的头部 |
[29:00] | You’re still having seizures. | 你的病还在发作 |
[29:02] | This should help us figure out what’s going on. | 这可以帮助我们找出问题 |
[29:08] | Blue form to the security guard. | 蓝色表格交给警卫 |
[29:10] | You’re not gonna be happy with anyone. | 你对任何人都不会满意的 |
[29:12] | So what, your advice is… | 所以呢 你的建议是 |
[29:13] | hire someone I’m not happy with and be happy? | 雇个我不满意的然后还要高高兴兴的 |
[29:16] | No, my advice is much more subtle. | 不 我的建议要中肯得多 |
[29:18] | Stop being an ass. | 别再这么混球 |
[29:20] | You always find some tiny little flaw | 你总是找出一些微不足道的缺点 |
[29:22] | to push people away. | 拒人们于千里之外 |
[29:23] | Oh, now it’s people. | 现在是人们了 |
[29:24] | I thought we were talking about fellowship applicants. | 我以为我们在谈雇用员工呢 |
[29:26] | You have a history of this. | 这种事儿你有前科 |
[29:27] | Well, when I do decide to push you away, | 当我决定把你推开时 |
[29:29] | I hope there’s a small person kneeling behind you, | 我希望有一个小人在你背后踹你一脚 |
[29:31] | so you fall down and hurt your head. | 让你狠狠地栽个跟头 摔得头破血流 |
[29:33] | Take these. There’s water over there. | 服下这些 那边有水 |
[29:35] | Blue form to the guard. | 蓝色表格给警卫 |
[29:35] | And you’re done. | 然后你就可以走了 |
[29:38] | You had the perfect person and you blew it. | 你有个完美的人选 而你却搅黄了 |
[29:42] | You saw the shoes. | 你也看到她的鞋子了 |
[29:43] | I’m not talking about her. | 我不是在说她 |
[29:44] | You’re talking about Cameron. | 你是在说卡梅隆 |
[29:47] | I’m talking about every woman | 我说的是每一个 |
[29:48] | you’ve ever given a damn about. | 你在意的女人 |
[29:50] | Cameron is so not perfect. | 卡梅隆一点都不完美 |
[29:52] | Well, nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[29:54] | – Mother Teresa? – Dead. | -特蕾莎修女 -死了 |
[29:56] | Angelina Jolie? | 安吉丽娜·朱莉 |
[29:58] | – No medical degree. – Now who’s being picky? | -没有医学学位 -现在是谁在吹毛求疵 |
[30:00] | You’re gonna wind up alone, House. | 你会孤独终老的 豪斯 |
[30:03] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[30:04] | There’s a significant bleed in her temporal lobe. | 她的颞叶里有严重的出血 |
[30:05] | But no poisons. | 但没有中毒 |
[30:07] | Did tox screens on her blood, urine, and hair | 对她的血样 尿样和头发都做了毒理检查 |
[30:08] | Nothing. Did them twice. | 全都没有 做了两遍 |
[30:10] | He’s a little dehydrated. | 他有点脱水 |
[30:12] | Put him on a saline drip and give him some orange juice. | 给他吊一个盐水袋 再给他喝点橙汁 |
[30:14] | I need an operating room and a neurosurgeon. | 我需要一个手术室和一个神经外科医生 |
[30:16] | Given the current crisis, I’m tempted to say no, | 就现在医院的情况 我很想说不 |
[30:19] | but since you’ve been so sweet to me today– | 但是既然你今天对我这么的体贴… |
[30:21] | Our little mermaid is bleeding into her temporal lobe. | 我们的小美人鱼颞叶正在出血 |
[30:25] | – How fast can you have her prepped? – Twenty minutes. | -术前准备最快你要多久 -二十分钟 |
[30:27] | You’ll have a surgeon in the room in ten. | 我让外科医生十分钟内就位 |
[30:48] | – Mr. And Mrs. Carroll? – Are you Dr. House? | -卡洛尔先生和夫人 -你是豪斯医生吗 |
[30:51] | – This is Dr. Foreman. – Is Mary all right? | -我是福曼医生 -玛丽还好吗 |
[30:54] | The operation went well. | 手术很成功 |
[30:56] | The intracranial pressure’s been relieved, | 颅内压已经降下来了 |
[30:58] | and the swelling’s already going down. | 肿胀也消下去了 |
[31:00] | Oh, thank God. Well, what happened? | 谢天谢地 到底是怎么回事 |
[31:02] | I mean, did she bang her head at a meet, or did she– | 她是在比赛中撞到头还是… |
[31:04] | No, nothing like that. | 不 没有 |
[31:06] | Then why is she bleeding? Is she gonna be all right? | 那为什么她会脑出血 她会好起来吗 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry. We still don’t know. | 对不起 我们现在还不清楚 |
[31:37] | No toxins, no tumor, no bone cancer. | 不是中毒 没有肿瘤 也不是骨癌 |
[31:40] | Renal failure could cause | 肾功能衰竭可能引起 |
[31:41] | the rash, fever, and muscle pain. | 皮疹 发热和肌肉疼痛 |
[31:42] | Maybe it’s some sort of genetic kidney disorder | 也许是种遗传性肾功能紊乱 |
[31:44] | No family history. | 没有家族病史 |
[31:45] | And no blood in her urine or uremia. | 也没有发现尿血或尿毒症 |
[31:47] | Not yet. | 是目前没有 |
[31:48] | You want to do a differential | 你想根据可能出现的症状 |
[31:50] | based on symptoms that might happen? | 进行鉴别诊断吗 |
[31:51] | – You got a better idea? – Stop it. | -你有更好的主意吗 -住口 |
[31:55] | Stop looking for things we don’t know | 别管那些我们不知道的 |
[31:56] | and focus on what we do know. | 把注意力放在已知的事情上 |
[31:58] | What do we actually know, | 除了那上面写着的 |
[32:00] | besides what’s up there? | 我们明确知道的还有什么 |
[32:03] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:04] | How hard can it be to tell me what you already know? | 告诉我你们所知道的有多难 |
[32:07] | – She’s 12. – She spends a lot of time in pools | -她十二岁 -长时间泡在泳池里 |
[32:09] | exposure to chemicals. | 接触到化学物质 |
[32:10] | – She travels a lot. – But never out of the country. | -她经常旅行 -但从没出过国 |
[32:13] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[32:16] | Come on! | 快想 |
[32:34] | We’re gonna put you right here. | 我们就把你安排在这儿 |
[32:38] | We’re missing something. | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[32:42] | – What? – Well, if I knew that, it wouldn’t be missing. | -什么 -我要是知道 就不会遗漏了 |
[32:46] | Maybe she’s adopted | 可能她是领养的 |
[32:47] | and we’ve got the wrong history. | 我们看到的不是她的家族史 |
[32:48] | No. She’s got her mom’s eyes | 不会 她的眼睛像母亲 |
[32:50] | and a red patch of hair just like Dad. | 一头的红发和父亲一模一样 |
[32:52] | What about an allergic reaction? | 会不会是过敏反应 |
[32:54] | That could explain the rash and muscle pain, | 这样皮疹和肌肉疼痛都解释得通 |
[32:56] | but probably not the bleeding or seizures. | 但解释不了出血和失神发作 |
[32:59] | That’s a lot of balloons. | 好多的气球 |
[33:01] | You think she’s allergic to polyester? | 你觉得她对聚酯过敏吗 |
[33:04] | Not unless she’s been competing in the nude all these years. | 除非她这么些年都是裸体上场比赛的 |
[33:07] | Then what are you thinking? What do the balloons mean? | 那你是怎么想的 这些气球说明什么问题 |
[33:16] | What if the rash | 要是我们所认为的皮疹 |
[33:17] | isn’t a rash? | 不是皮疹呢 |
[33:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[33:21] | Who gave her the balloons? | 气球谁送的 |
[33:22] | Some of the girls from her team. | 她队里的几个女孩子 |
[33:24] | They’ve been visiting her pretty regularly, | 她们经常来看她 |
[33:25] | – but none of them are sick. – What about the guys? | -但没有一个生病 -男孩儿们呢 |
[33:27] | None of them are sick either. | 也没有一个生病 |
[33:29] | Which guys visited her? | 具体哪些男孩来看过她 |
[33:33] | Actually, none. | 实际上 没有 |
[33:37] | She’s cute. She’s nice. | 她可爱迷人 |
[33:40] | She’s a kick-ass diver. | 还是个出色的跳水选手 |
[33:42] | You’d think the guys would be falling | 男孩子们为了接近她 |
[33:44] | all over themselves to get close to her. | 会争得你死我活 |
[33:46] | She’s 12. | 她才十二岁 |
[33:47] | The youngest guy on her team is 16. | 她队里最小的男孩也已经十六了 |
[33:49] | Okay, so maybe they’re just not interested, | 那好 也许他们只是对她不感兴趣 |
[33:51] | – or – They’re avoiding her. | -或者 -他们在躲着她 |
[33:55] | There any cell fragments in her blood smears? | 她的血涂片上有细胞碎片吗 |
[33:59] | No. Red blood cells were intact. | 没有 红细胞都完好无损 |
[34:08] | Check ’em again. | 再查一遍 |
[34:21] | Blood looks like it’s been put through the blender now. | 现在看上去像是从搅拌机里出来的一样 |
[34:23] | – You done yet? – You were right. | -你检查完了没 -你是对的 |
[34:25] | The rash wasn’t a rash. | 皮疹不是皮疹 |
[34:27] | She’s bleeding into her skin. It’s purpura. | 她的皮肤里在出血 是紫癜 |
[34:29] | Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura? | 血栓性血小板减少性紫癜 |
[34:32] | Starts with “T”. You were so close. | T打头 你就差那么点儿 |
[34:34] | What could have set it off? | 什么会引发这个 |
[34:36] | She had no traces of E. Coli in her cultures. | 她的血培养里没有大肠杆菌 |
[34:38] | She’s obviously not menopausal, | 显然她还没到更年期 |
[34:40] | so no estrogen. | 所以不是雌激素的原因 |
[34:41] | There is one other possible cause. | 还有另外一种可能 |
[34:47] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[34:56] | Pregnancy causes… | 怀孕时 |
[34:57] | all kinds of chemical and biological changes… in a woman’s body– | 女人身体内部发生生化反应 |
[35:02] | or a girl’s body, as the case may be. | 或者一个女孩的身体 具体情况不同 |
[35:09] | In extremely rare cases, | 在极为罕见的情况下 |
[35:10] | everything goes haywire. | 所有东西会像发疯一样 |
[35:12] | It’s called T.T.P. | 这叫作T.T.P |
[35:14] | Blood starts clotting like crazy | 血液开始大量凝结 |
[35:16] | and clogs the vessels in your brain and kidneys. | 阻塞大脑和肾脏的血管 |
[35:19] | Red blood cells end up getting shredded | 红细胞穿过凝血块时 |
[35:21] | as they squeeze past the clot, | 挤得粉身碎骨 |
[35:23] | like a fat guy in a crowded bar. | 就像一个胖子在酒吧里挤来挤去 |
[35:28] | I’m sure you know what that’s like. | 你肯定知道那是什么样 |
[35:31] | I mean, you’re only 12, | 我是说 你才十二岁 |
[35:32] | but you’re all grown up, right? | 但你已经长大成人了 对吗 |
[35:33] | Travel on your own, hang out in hotel rooms… | 自己一个人出门 在酒店房间待着 |
[35:37] | getting room service with your teammates. | 和队友们一起叫客房服务 |
[35:39] | Maybe someone sneaks in a couple of beers. | 可能有人偷偷带进几瓶啤酒 |
[35:42] | You start playing spin the bottle. | 你们开始玩儿转瓶游戏[转瓶选择接吻对象] |
[35:44] | Next thing you know you’re waking up | 接下来你发现自己醒来 |
[35:45] | with nothing on but your socks. | 全身上下只剩双袜子 |
[35:47] | – It wasn’t like that. – Of course not. | -不是那样的 -当然不是 |
[35:50] | – You wanted it. – Yeah. I did. | -是你想要的 -是的 是我要的 |
[35:54] | He turned out to be a jerk, but– | 结果没想到他是个混蛋 可是… |
[35:56] | Actually, under New Jersey law, the term is felon. | 根据新泽西州法律 准确称呼应该是重罪犯 |
[36:01] | I knew what I was doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[36:06] | We’re gonna have to do something called plasmapheresis. | 我们要采用一种叫血浆除去法的治疗方法 |
[36:08] | Cleans the antibodies from your blood. | 清除你血液里的抗体 |
[36:11] | We’re also gonna have to terminate the pregnancy. | 我们还要终止你的妊娠 |
[36:17] | You gonna tell my parents? | 你们要告诉我的父母吗 |
[36:20] | Someone should. Rock, paper, scissors? | 总要有人去说 石头剪刀布 |
[36:24] | They don’t need to know. | 他们不需要知道 |
[36:26] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[36:29] | Of course you will. | 当然你会 |
[36:31] | I mean, if you’re old enough to bleed out of your vagina, | 我想如果你已经成熟到有月经的话 |
[36:35] | then obviously you’re mature enough… | 很明显你已经成熟到可以 |
[36:36] | to handle a simple thing | 处理像不依靠父母 |
[36:37] | like an abortion without Mommy and Daddy’s help. | 一个人完成堕胎手术这样一桩简单的事情 |
[36:45] | You gonna tell my parents? | 你会告诉我父母吗 |
[36:50] | Under New Jersey law, you’re the boss. | 根据新泽西州法律 你说了算 |
[37:05] | Your daughter has T.T.P. | 你的女儿得的是T.T.P |
[37:07] | Don’t worry. It’s curable. She’ll be fine. | 别担心 可以治好的 她会没事的 |
[37:10] | Well, wait. I mean, what does T.T.P. Stand for? | 等等 T.T.P是什么意思 |
[37:14] | Some really big words that you’ve never heard before… | 一个你从来没听说过的复杂词汇 |
[37:17] | and, when we’re done, will never hear again. | 等治疗结束 你以后也再不会听到 |
[37:19] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[37:20] | Well, when can we take her home? | 那么 我们什么时候能带她回家 |
[37:23] | Uh, in a few days. | 过几天就可以了 |
[37:26] | She needs some minor surgery | 她需要个小手术 |
[37:27] | to remove the underlying cause… | 消除潜在的致病因素 |
[37:28] | before we can do the… | 然后我们才能给她做… |
[37:30] | another really big word. | 另一个很复杂的词汇 |
[37:32] | What’s the underlying cause? | 潜在的致病因素是什么 |
[37:36] | She has an abnormal growth in her abdomen. | 她的下腹部出现一个不正常的发育 |
[37:38] | What kind of surgery? | 那是什么样的手术 |
[37:40] | It’s– It’s very simple. | 非常简单 |
[37:42] | We do it here all the time. | 我们这儿经常做的 |
[37:43] | – Could you be a little more specific? – Actually, no. | -能再说得详细点儿吗 -老实说 不行 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:16] | We’re almost done. | 我们快完成了 |
[38:22] | Hang in there. | 坚持坚持 |
[38:31] | You’re doing good. | 你现在情况不错 |
[38:34] | Feeling okay? | 感觉好吗 |
[38:37] | – Yeah. – You should be. | -嗯 -应该如此 |
[38:39] | Your platelets count’s up. | 你的血小板计数已经上升了 |
[38:41] | How’s your neck? | 脖子感觉怎么样 |
[38:44] | Looks good. Anything else we can get you? | 看上去挺好 还有什么可以为你做的吗 |
[38:48] | No, thanks. | 没有了 谢谢 |
[38:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:53] | Yeah. | 有件事 |
[38:58] | Can I see my mom and dad? | 我可以见我的父母吗 |
[39:32] | Plasmapheresis is working. She’s gonna be fine. | 治疗起效果了 她会好转的 |
[39:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:51] | – Hi. – I’ve got these. | -你好啊 -这个我来 |
[40:11] | I can’t even tell you how much I appreciate… | 能有机会与你见面 |
[40:13] | the opportunity to meet with you. | 我感激不尽 |
[40:20] | The moment I heard you had another fellowship opening, I– | 当我听说你这里有个职位空缺 我就… |
[40:22] | There is no opening. | 没有空缺 |
[40:24] | House. | 豪斯 |
[40:27] | – You have to hire someone. – I know. | -你必须雇个人 -我知道 |
[40:31] | Position’s been filled. | 这个位置已经有人了 |
[40:34] | Why am I interviewing for a position | 那我为什么要为一个已经有人的位置 |
[40:36] | that’s already been filled? | 而进行面试 |
[40:37] | Exactly. | 说得没错 |
[40:42] | I called to confirm the interview this morning. | 我今早打电话确认过面试 |
[40:44] | You figure if you keep arguing, | 你是不是觉着你这么继续争下去 |
[40:46] | I’m gonna cave, admit it’s all a lie and hire you? | 我会服了你 承认我在骗你然后雇你 |
[40:56] | Do you need your parking validated? | 要不要开停车费免缴证明 |
[41:15] | I don’t wanna interview anyone else. | 我不想再面试任何人了 |
[41:17] | You’re interviewing? | 你在面试 |
[41:18] | I thought you’d just have them | 我以为你会叫他们只要 |
[41:19] | send a head shot along with their C.V. | 在简历里放张大头照一起寄过来就行了 |
[41:25] | That’s good, and why I need you around– | 那样不错 我也因此需要你在我身边 |
[41:29] | to keep me in my place. | 约束我不做出格的事 |
[41:31] | I can’t come back. I told you that. | 我不能回去 我对你说过了 |
[41:34] | – Wasn’t listening. – Right. | -没在听 -是嘛 |
[41:38] | You want me to listen to you more? I can do that. | 你想要我多听听你的话吗 我可以做到的 |
[41:42] | Right. | 是吗 |
[41:44] | I already accepted a position somewhere else. | 我已经接受另一个工作了 |
[41:48] | – With who? – Yeuell– at Jefferson. | -跟谁 -杰斐逊医疗中心的尤埃尔 |
[41:52] | – Unaccept it. – Why? | -回掉它 -为什么 |
[41:58] | Because Yeuell is boring. | 因为尤埃尔很无聊 |
[42:00] | He’s pedantic and preachy. | 他迂腐 啰嗦 |
[42:03] | Because he’s short. | 还是个小矮人 |
[42:07] | Because I want you to come back. | 因为我希望你回来 |
[42:13] | Not good enough. | 还不足以打动我 |
[42:19] | Want more money? A car allowance? | 想要涨工资 汽车津贴 |
[42:23] | Better parking space? | 还是更好的停车位 |
[42:28] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[42:33] | And not just a meal between two colleagues. | 而且不是一般两个同事之间的一顿饭 |
[42:38] | A date. | 是一次约会 |
[42:48] | You’ll come back to work… | 如果我跟你约会 |
[42:51] | if I go out on a date with you? | 你就会回来工作 |
[42:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:00] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[43:03] | It’s a deal. | 成交 |
[43:13] | See you tomorrow morning. | 明天早上见 |
[43:17] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到了 |
[43:18] | I won’t. | 不会的 |