时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dr. Lee, call 4142. | 李医生 请到4142病房 |
[00:06] | Dr. Lee, 4142. | 李医生 4142病房 |
[00:18] | Will it, uh, be much longer? | 还要等很久吗 |
[00:20] | We’ll call you when we’re ready. | 准备好了我们就叫你 |
[00:22] | I’ve been waiting almost an hour. | 我都等了快一个小时了 |
[00:24] | We’ll call you when we’re ready. | 准备好了我们就叫你 |
[00:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:49] | So she’s really coming back? | 那么 她真要回来了吗 |
[00:51] | Who’s coming back? | 谁要回来 |
[00:53] | You don’t know her. | 你不认识 |
[00:56] | You give her a raise? Increase her benefits? | 你给她加薪 还是增加福利 |
[00:59] | Don’t have TiVo on this thing. | 我们可没有数码录放机 |
[01:00] | Can’t rewind. Shut up. | 不能回放 闭嘴 |
[01:04] | You lower her hours? | 减少她的工作时间吗 |
[01:06] | You don’t even know her. | 你都不认识她 |
[01:09] | – Who is this guy? – He’s a patient. | -这家伙是谁 -是个病人 |
[01:12] | He’s examining me. | 他在给我做检查 |
[01:14] | He’s gotta go back to work as soon as I’m done with the examination. | 检查一结束 他就得回去工作 |
[01:17] | Guess I do too. | 估计我也是 |
[01:19] | It’s gotta be something. | 一定有什么缘故 |
[01:21] | She didn’t come back because she likes you. | 她应该不是因为喜欢你才回来的 |
[01:27] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[01:30] | She did come back because she likes you. | 她就是因为喜欢你才回来的 |
[01:33] | You dog. You slept with her. | 你这家伙 你和她上床了 |
[01:36] | Keep talking. I’ll finish your exam with a prostate check. | 你再说 我就给你做前列腺检查 |
[01:40] | I’ve agreed to take her on one date. | 我答应和她约会一次 |
[01:42] | – What? – So, you into this girl? | -什么 -那么你喜欢她吗 |
[01:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[01:46] | No. She– She’s not giving me any choice. | 不 我 我没的选 |
[01:49] | Wait. She’s making you do her? | 慢着 她逼你和她上床吗 |
[01:53] | Date her. | 是和她约会 |
[01:55] | Young ingenue doctor falling in love with gruff, older mentor– | 年轻单纯的医生爱上年长粗鲁的导师 |
[01:59] | Her sweet, gentle nature bringing him to a closer, | 她的甜蜜温柔让他愿意揭开旧伤疤 |
[02:02] | Fuller understanding of his wounded heart. | 再次面对自己曾经受伤的心 |
[02:05] | Do her… | 上了她吧 |
[02:08] | or you’re gay. | 不然你就是同志 |
[02:11] | For God’s sakes. | 老天 |
[02:13] | *Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G* | *相依树中 甜蜜吻拥* |
[02:15] | Grow up. And learn to harmonize. | 成熟点吧 好好练练你们的和声 |
[02:20] | – Damn it! – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -该死 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[02:22] | Who the hell walks around with an open urine sample? | 谁带着个没盖的尿液样本到处转啊 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry. I didn’t– I didn’t– | 对不起 我没 没 |
[02:35] | You think that was a bit of an overreaction? | 你有点反应过度了吧 |
[02:37] | Well, he peed on me. | 他把尿弄我身上了 |
[02:38] | I’m not into that. | 难道还要我高兴不成 |
[02:41] | It’s apple juice. | 是苹果汁 |
[02:42] | Now go find that guy and apologize. | 现在去找那个家伙 向他道歉 |
[02:44] | One more patient complaint and you’re looking at a suspension. | 再有一个病人投诉 你就要停职检查了 |
[02:58] | I forgive you for ruining my jacket. | 我原谅你毁了我的外套 |
[03:03] | Look, you seem like a regular kind of guy– | 听着 你看着像是个正常人 |
[03:06] | not the type to get another regular guy into trouble. | 不是那种会给另一个正常人找麻烦的 |
[03:08] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[03:13] | Twenty bucks cash if you’ll stop crying. | 给你20块 不要哭了 |
[03:18] | Forgive me. Yell at me. | 原谅我吧 骂我吧 |
[03:20] | Just give me something I can work with, okay? | 给我些回应 好吗 |
[03:36] | Game’s over. | 比赛结束了 |
[03:38] | – You two make nice? – Get a wheelchair. | -你们两个和好了吗 -找个轮椅来 |
[03:40] | – Get this guy into the E.R. – What happened? | -送这个家伙去急诊室 -怎么了 |
[03:42] | – Right pupil’s blown. – Holy– | -右眼瞳孔扩张 -天 |
[03:45] | You gave the guy a stroke? | 你把他弄中风了吗 |
[04:23] | So the bear wipes himself with the rabbit. | 于是狗熊拿兔子来擦屁股 |
[04:28] | Lame. | 不好笑 |
[04:33] | – What are you doing here? – I work here. | -你在这里干什么 -我在这里工作 |
[04:36] | “Here” Here? In this office? | “这里”是指这里吗 这间办公室 |
[04:38] | House practically begged me to come back. | 事实上 豪斯求我回来的 |
[04:39] | Please tell me you took him to the cleaners. | 说吧 你是不是狠狠敲诈了一笔 |
[04:41] | Same lousy salary. | 薪水还是一样低 |
[04:43] | Then why’d you do it? | 那么你为何还要回来 |
[04:44] | Because this is the happiest place on Earth. | 因为这是世界上最幸福的地方 |
[04:48] | Twenty-one-year-old male– Comes in with grinding of the teeth. | 21岁男性 因磨牙就诊 |
[04:52] | And House gives him a stroke. Totally blew out his pupil. | 然后豪斯让他中风了 瞳孔完全放大 |
[04:55] | You scared a guy into stroking out? | 你把一个家伙给吓得中风了吗 |
[04:57] | Does that surprise anyone here? | 这里有人感到惊讶吗 |
[04:58] | Blown pupils usually means brain stem edema. | 瞳孔放大通常意味着脑干水肿 |
[05:01] | Sure, but since he’s not dead or in a coma, | 没错 不过既然他没死也没昏迷 |
[05:03] | I’m going with stroke to the optic nerve. | 我认为是视神经区域中风 |
[05:06] | C.T. Scan shows two things. | 断层扫描显示两件事 |
[05:09] | Ischemia– death of brain tissue. | 局部缺血 脑组织死亡 |
[05:11] | Means there’s been some damage, hopefully not permanent. | 意味着有损伤 还好不是永久性的 |
[05:14] | – And? – And that’s it. | -还有呢 -没了 |
[05:16] | There’s nothing there to tell us what the underlying cause is. | 单从X光片上看不出具体病因 |
[05:19] | Gotta do an M.R.I. | 得做核磁共振 |
[05:20] | You’re looking at the wrong part of the scan. | 你看的地方不对 |
[05:23] | I’m looking at the brain. What else is there? | 我在看大脑 还有什么 |
[05:25] | The jaw. | 下颌 |
[05:27] | The jaw tells us why he stroked? | 下颌告诉我们中风的原因吗 |
[05:29] | No, the jaw tells us why we can’t do an M.R.I. | 不 下颌告诉我们不能做核磁共振的原因 |
[05:32] | Unless we want his jawbone flying across the room. | 除非我们想要他的下巴飞出来 |
[05:35] | Metal plate. He’s had major reconstruction, | 金属板 他做过大型面部重塑手术 |
[05:38] | And there’s no way we’re removing it, | 我们没法取出它 |
[05:39] | So we’re forced to be clever. | 所以我们必须更聪明点 |
[05:40] | Angiogram to rule out vasculitis, | 做血管造影以排除血管炎 |
[05:43] | E.M.G. for peripheral neuropathy, | 做肌电图检查外周神经损伤 |
[05:44] | Tox screen to eliminate drugs, | 做毒理检测毒品 |
[05:46] | And echo to rule out cardiac emboli. | 超声检查以排除心脏栓塞 |
[05:52] | Dr. Cameron, | 卡梅隆医生 |
[05:53] | I’d appreciate you keeping | 若你能保守新合同条约不外泄 |
[05:56] | the terms of your new contract to yourself. | 我将非常感激 |
[05:57] | Don’t want everyone clamoring for the same perks. | 别让其他人也来要同样的额外福利 |
[06:05] | – What perks? – Nothing you’d be interested in. | -什么额外福利 -你们不会感兴趣的 |
[06:07] | So it’s not money, then? | 那么就不是钱 |
[06:09] | Office space, insurance, parking– | 办公室吗 保险 停车位 |
[06:10] | Anything he could offer you, we’d be interested in. | 任何他能给你的 我们都感兴趣 |
[06:13] | He agreed to go on a date with me. | 他答应和我约会一次 |
[06:16] | A date? | 约会吗 |
[06:17] | Date, dinner and a movie, | 约会 晚餐 看电影 |
[06:19] | Naked and sweaty, date? | 脱光光 大汗淋漓那种约会吗 |
[06:20] | He only committed to the first two. | 他就同意前面两项 |
[06:23] | He’s so– He’s so old. | 他太 太老了 |
[06:25] | – And you’re so young. – It’s a big mistake. | -而你 太年轻了 -是个重大错误 |
[06:29] | It’s my boss. | 他是我的老板 |
[06:30] | I’m allowed to sexually harass my boss. | 我可以合法地性骚扰我老板 |
[06:32] | I’ll arrange for the E.M.G. You will set up the angiogram. | 我去安排肌电图 你准备血管造影 |
[06:35] | And you can get the blood samples, | 而你去取血液样本 |
[06:36] | Patient history, patient consent. | 问病史 得到病人知情同意书 |
[06:42] | Like watching an accident about to happen. | 就像明知会发生一场事故 却只能坐视 |
[06:52] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:54] | Harvey, I’m Dr. Foreman. | 哈维 我是福曼医生 |
[06:56] | I’m here to discuss your case. | 来询问你的病情 |
[07:00] | I’m Annette. I’m Harvey’s friend. | 我是安妮特 哈维的朋友 |
[07:03] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[07:04] | I need your next of kin. | 我需要你的近亲信息 |
[07:06] | You didn’t fill that out on your intake form. | 入院表上 你没有填写 |
[07:09] | Harvey’s parents are dead. | 哈维的父母去世了 |
[07:11] | They died two years ago in a car crash. | 死于两年前的车祸 |
[07:14] | I see. | 知道了 |
[07:16] | So, Harvey, you have any siblings? | 那么哈维 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[07:18] | No. And no grandparents, | 没有 没有祖父母 |
[07:19] | Or uncles or aunts. | 也没有叔叔阿姨 |
[07:24] | Annette, uh, I don’t want to have to ask you to leave– | 安妮特 我不想让你离开 |
[07:26] | I want her to stay. | 我要她留下 |
[07:29] | Well, she can stay. You do the talking. | 她可以留下 但是你来回答问题 |
[07:39] | Why’d you come to the clinic this morning? | 你今早为何来门诊 |
[07:41] | Uh, about six months ago, I started grinding my– | 大概6个月前 我开始磨… |
[07:49] | You know. In your mouth. You chew with them. | 就是嘴里面 你用来咀嚼食物的东西 |
[07:54] | Teeth. | 牙 |
[07:56] | Harvey’s experiencing a little nominal aphasia. Hmm. | 哈维有点命名性失语症 |
[08:00] | You know, when you can’t remember nouns. | 记不住名词 |
[08:02] | Yeah, I think I know what nominal aphasia is. | 对 我知道什么是命名性失语症 |
[08:04] | Have you had any treatment for the teeth grinding? | 你治疗过磨牙吗 |
[08:07] | I went to a– | 我去了 |
[08:09] | You know, they do that thing with the sharp pointy things. | 他们用那个非常尖的东西做那个 |
[08:12] | Needles? Someone took your blood? | 针头吗 采血吗 |
[08:14] | No. They make you breathe. | 不是 他们让你呼吸 |
[08:15] | Pulmonologist? | 胸肺科医生吗 |
[08:16] | No. She had this, uh– | 不是 她用了某种… |
[08:19] | She had this electrical machine. | 她用了一种电子仪器 |
[08:21] | He saw an acupuncturist. | 他见了一个针灸师 |
[08:28] | Do you know what the acupuncturist did? | 你知道针灸师做了什么吗 |
[08:30] | She diagnosed liver chi stagnation | 她诊断说是肝气郁结 |
[08:32] | And sent Harvey to a shen balancer. | 让哈维去见一个安神师 |
[08:35] | He referred him to a homeopathic doctor, | 他把他转给了个顺势疗法医生 |
[08:37] | Who sent him to a chiropractor. | 而他让他去找推拿医师 |
[08:38] | Naturally. | 这很正常嘛 |
[08:39] | The chiropractor thought it might be food sensitivity | 推拿医师认为可能是食物过敏 |
[08:42] | And sent Harvey to a naturopath. | 让哈维去见了自然疗法医师 |
[08:43] | The naturopath sent me back to the– | 自然疗法医师又把我送回了 |
[08:46] | – Back to the acupuncturist. – Yes. | -送回了针灸师 -对 |
[08:49] | Okay. Well, | 好吧 |
[08:50] | we’ll need to see the records… of all of those, uh, practitioners. | 我们需要看所有医生的病历 |
[08:55] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:03] | Everything set for the angiogram? | 血管造影都准备好了吗 |
[09:05] | Cameron’s got the E.M.G. first. Who’s that? | 卡梅隆先做肌电图 那是谁 |
[09:09] | Harvey’s guru. | 哈维的古鲁 |
[09:11] | That’s what she called herself? | 她自己这么说的吗 |
[09:12] | That’s what she acted like. | 她表现得就像那个样子 |
[09:28] | Hi. I’m having vaginal pain. | 我阴道疼 |
[09:34] | Pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[09:36] | My OB/GYN died recently. He was a nice man. | 我的妇科医生最近死了 他人很好 |
[09:41] | – Warm hands. – Not anymore. | -手很暖 -我的手可不暖 |
[09:45] | So, does it hurt when you tinkle? | 那你小便的时候疼吗 |
[09:47] | Yeah, that’s when it’s worst. | 是 疼得更厉害 |
[09:53] | You have some vaginal tearing. | 你的阴道撕裂 |
[09:55] | No sign of bruising. | 没有瘀伤 |
[09:57] | No indication of trauma, forced entry. | 没有外伤和强行进入迹象 |
[10:01] | Ramona, you naughty girl. | 瑞蒙娜 你这个坏女孩 |
[10:05] | Either you’ve got yourself an 18-year-old boyfriend, | 你不是找了个18岁的男友 |
[10:07] | or an 80-year-old with some little blue pills. | 就是有个80岁男友 他还爱吃蓝色小药丸 |
[10:10] | Myron thought he’d just try ’em out. | 玛艾隆就想试试 |
[10:13] | – Lucky you. – I guess. | -你真”性福” -我想也是 |
[10:16] | You’d prefer it if Myron was a little…droopier? | 你是否更愿意玛艾隆萎上那么一点呢 |
[10:19] | Maybe a little. | 或许有点吧 |
[10:21] | We used to hold hands or read together… | 我们过去常牵着手 一起看书 |
[10:25] | or watch Jeopardy. | 看《机智问答》节目 |
[10:27] | I haven’t seen Jeopardy in almost a month. | 我都快一个月没看《机智问答》了 |
[10:33] | Have you talked to him about this? | 你和他谈过这个吗 |
[10:35] | You try talking a 73-year-old out of sex. | 你试试说服一个73岁的人放弃性生活 |
[10:38] | With all these male enhancements, | 有了那些重振雄风的东西 |
[10:40] | the pressure to put out’s incredible. | 说服他们放弃是不可能的 |
[10:42] | It’s worse than high school. | 欲望比年轻气盛的时候还要强烈 |
[10:45] | He doesn’t get what he wants from me, | 如果他无法从我身上满足所需的话 |
[10:46] | he’ll get it from Connie in the corner condo. | 就会去找街角公寓的康妮偷腥 |
[10:49] | She’s dying her hair red. Major league slut. | 她把头发染成红色 真是个老荡妇 |
[10:58] | Here’s a prescription for vaginal estrogen suppositories. | 我给你开个阴道雌激素栓剂的处方 |
[11:03] | It’ll help with the lubrication. | 能帮助润滑 |
[11:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:07] | Maybe you could give Myron a prescription– | 或许你能给玛艾隆也开个方子 |
[11:10] | something weaker than he’s got now. | 用点药性稍微弱点的药 |
[11:13] | Tell him it’s better for his heart. He’d buy that. | 只要告诉他这有利于他的心脏 他会相信的 |
[11:16] | You can’t tell him the truth so you want me to lie to him? | 你没办法对他说实话 所以要我骗他 |
[11:19] | – Would you? – Close your legs. | -可以吗 -把腿并拢 |
[11:28] | Nerves stimulate muscles to move | 人的神经系统通过产生微弱电流 |
[11:29] | by creating a small electrical current. | 来刺激肌肉的运动 |
[11:32] | The machine will measure that. | 这仪器能检测到这种电流 |
[11:35] | And I will insert this needle into various muscles | 我会用针刺入不同的肌肉 |
[11:38] | and ask you to flex. | 让你做一些屈曲运动 |
[11:40] | Sometimes it can be painful. | 有时候会很痛 |
[11:43] | – Let me know. I can pull back. – No | -告诉我 我就拔出来 -不 |
[11:46] | I mean, it’s okay. | 我是说 没关系 |
[11:50] | Okay. Put your arm out to the side. | 好吧 把你的手伸出来 |
[12:01] | – You all right? – I’m good. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[12:05] | You don’t have to stop. | 不必停 |
[12:08] | Raise your arm over your head. | 把手举过头顶 |
[12:22] | The E.M.G. was clean. | 肌电图检查没问题 |
[12:24] | Based on this history, | 根据诊疗史来看 |
[12:25] | it’s either toxic herbs from the homeopath, | 可能是顺势疗法医生给他服用了有毒性的草药 |
[12:28] | spinal damage from the chiropractor, | 也可能是中医推拿师造成了脊椎损伤 |
[12:30] | infection from a needle that the acupuncturist | 也可能是针灸医师不小心用了 |
[12:33] | accidentally let sit in eye of newt, | 扎过蝾螈眼睛的针头引起的感染 |
[12:35] | or the shen balancer– | 又或者那个安神师 |
[12:37] | What the hell is a shen, | “神”到底是个什么玩意儿 |
[12:38] | and how come it’s lopsided? | 怎么会不安 |
[12:39] | The only abnormal test result we found was on the echo report. | 我们只在超声波检查中发现了异常 |
[12:43] | Mitral valve prolapse. | 二尖瓣脱垂 |
[12:46] | Hang up a shingle | 挂个小招牌 |
[12:47] | and condemn the narrowness and greed of Western medicine. | 抨击西医的局限性 |
[12:49] | You can make a damn fine living. | 你们就能大发了 |
[12:51] | Clots form on the faulty valve, | 病变的瓣膜上出现血栓 |
[12:53] | get sent to the brain, voil- stroke. | 血栓脱落造成脑栓塞 因而引起中风 |
[12:55] | Of course, no harm, no foul. | 是啊 反正治不死人 |
[12:57] | Just taking a few bucks from superstitious idiots, right? | 不过是从迷信的白痴手里赚些钱而已 |
[13:02] | Could also be an aneurysm due to trauma. | 也可能是由外伤引起的动脉瘤 |
[13:05] | Trauma? From what, the chiropractic treatments? | 哪里来的外伤 难道是被推拿师弄伤的 |
[13:07] | It’s bacterial endocarditis, an infected valve. | 是细菌性心内膜炎 瓣膜感染了 |
[13:10] | We should do blood cultures. | 我们应该做血液培养 |
[13:11] | The six months that he had with these charlatans… | 他看了六个月的庸医 |
[13:14] | might have been better spent going to someone | 还不如找个切合实际 |
[13:15] | who looks at things that exist in the real world. | 相信科学的医生呢 |
[13:18] | But that’s just me being all narrow again. | 不过这又是鄙人狭隘的想法 |
[13:20] | I noticed a small bruit | 我给哈维检查时 |
[13:21] | when I listened to Harvey’s left carotid. | 发现左侧颈动脉有杂音 |
[13:23] | You could hear that if he had an aneurysm from trauma. | 这种杂音很可能是由外伤引起的动脉瘤引起的 |
[13:25] | An aneurysm would have shown on the angiogram. | 血管造影能看出是否有动脉瘤 |
[13:27] | No. Not necessarily. | 未必 不一定 |
[13:33] | Quite a dilemma. | 左右为难啊 |
[13:36] | Oh, great pool-hall oracle, grant me guidance. | 神奇的水晶球 为我指明方向吧 |
[13:41] | Do we go with Foreman’s theory, | 我们是该相信福曼 |
[13:42] | which is at least marginally supported by medical test results, | 那套基于各项医学检测结果而提出的看法呢 |
[13:44] | or Chase’s theory, | 还是该相信奇斯 |
[13:46] | that is completely unsupported by medical evidence? | 虽然那是完全没有医学根据的奇思妙想 |
[13:49] | What to do? | 请明示 |
[13:50] | The guy obviously broke his jaw somehow. | 不管怎样 那家伙的下巴明显骨折过 |
[13:52] | Who knows what other trauma he’s suffered? | 说不定还有别的什么外伤 |
[13:54] | We should do the angiogram again. | 我们应该再做一次血管造影 |
[13:56] | And all signs point to– | 所有的迹象都表明 |
[13:59] | Ah. Sorry, Chase. The gods have spoken. | 抱歉 奇斯 天神发话了 |
[14:03] | Start Harvey on blood thinners and antibiotics. | 给哈维上血液稀释剂和抗生素 |
[14:07] | Wow. Yeah, I get it. House is adorable. | 哇 我明白了 豪斯是多么可爱啊 |
[14:10] | I just want to hold him and never let go. | 我真想牢牢握住他 永不分离 |
[14:17] | My God! What the hell are you doing? | 天呐 你在干什么呢 |
[14:21] | She’s choking him. | 她要掐死他 |
[14:22] | Foreman, stop. Let her go. | 福曼 住手 放了她 |
[14:24] | – She was trying to kill him. – No. No, she wasn’t. | -她刚才想杀了他 -不 她没有 |
[14:26] | His vitals seem okay. | 各项生命体征正常 |
[14:28] | Please– Please, don’t hurt her. | 拜托 别伤害她 |
[14:32] | What the hell is going on in here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[14:37] | She’s– She’s a dominatrix. | 她是 她是”施虐女王” |
[14:40] | Right, Annette? | 没错吧 安妮特 |
[14:53] | The patient asked you to strangle him? | 是病人要求你勒住他的吗 |
[14:56] | Harvey is an asphyxiaphyliac. | 哈维有窒息癖 |
[14:58] | He likes to be strangled or smothered. | 他喜欢被人掐着 体验窒息的快感 |
[15:01] | That’s just sick. | 真是有病 |
[15:02] | Well, that’s an intriguing legal opinion. | 这个法律观点倒是有趣 |
[15:05] | Geez. What kind of a lawyer is he? | 哎呀 这算哪门子的律师啊 |
[15:06] | You want a legal opinion? Call the cops. | 你要专业的法律意见吗 报警 |
[15:08] | I was careful. | 我很小心 |
[15:10] | I watched the monitors. Made sure | 我一直注意着监护仪 |
[15:11] | his O2 sats were over 90. | 保证他的血氧量大于90 |
[15:13] | I would never hurt him. | 我不会伤害他 |
[15:15] | Then what was the point? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[15:16] | Harvey was upset. | 哈维很烦躁 |
[15:17] | He needed to calm down– | 他想平静下来 |
[15:19] | to feel in control by being controlled. | 通过被控制而得到一种控制感 |
[15:27] | He pays you for this? | 他出钱让你这么做的吗 |
[15:29] | In return, he does my taxes and cleans my house. | 作为回报 他帮我上税 打扫房子 |
[15:34] | We’re not done here. We have to talk. | 我们还没结束 还没谈完呢 |
[15:36] | Call the cops. | 报警吧 |
[15:37] | Bar her from the hospital. Force her to pierce your nipples. | 把她关起来 叫她把你的乳头穿个孔 |
[15:40] | Not really medical decisions. | 开玩笑而已 不是真的医嘱 |
[15:45] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[15:46] | I was seeing this woman, a banker, | 我和这种女人约会过 一个银行家 |
[15:49] | and, uh, turns out she liked to be burned. | 结果发现她喜欢被火烧 |
[15:54] | You actually dated someone who likes to get burned? | 你居然和一个喜欢被烧伤的人约过会 |
[15:57] | Yeah, why would you want to be in a relationship… | 是啊 你为什么会喜欢上这种 |
[15:59] | with someone that’s so obviously only gonna lead to pain? | 明显只会带来痛苦的人 |
[16:01] | – Shut up. – It was a weird scene. | -住嘴 -这确实很奇怪 |
[16:04] | – I observed– – Chase, | -我注意到 -奇斯 |
[16:06] | did you know about this woman, what she does? | 你认识这女人 她是干什么的 |
[16:09] | I met her at some parties, yeah. | 我在某类”特殊聚会”上见过她 |
[16:11] | I wouldn’t have tortured you | 要是早知道你喜欢”受虐” |
[16:12] | if I knew you liked it. | 我就不折磨你了 |
[16:14] | Well, here’s a phrase to remember. | 有句名言你要谨记 |
[16:16] | “Hey, this guy might have | 这家伙的脑袋也许 |
[16:17] | been pounded on the head one too many times”. | 已经被人揍过N多次了 |
[16:19] | I said I thought it was a trauma-induced aneurysm. | 我说了 这是由外伤引起的动脉瘤 |
[16:21] | Yeah. Could have carried a tad more weight | 是啊 要是你早说病人喜欢受虐 |
[16:23] | if you’d mentioned the “Liking pain” Thing. | 你的意见就会有点分量了 |
[16:26] | You’re on my naughty list. | 你上了我的捣蛋名单 |
[16:27] | Sorry. No leather stethoscope this Christmas. | 抱歉 今年圣诞节不送你听诊器了 |
[16:30] | – I’m not into– – I assume you | -我并非喜欢… -我估计 |
[16:31] | never started him on antibiotics and blood thinners… | 你们还没给他用抗生素和血液稀释剂吧 |
[16:34] | before Mistress Ilsa’s rude interruption. | 是不是都被伊莎夫人的疯狂举动吓到了 |
[16:34] | [伊莎夫人 《残酷疯淫所》主人公 代指施虐女王] | |
[16:36] | That was probably a good thing, given– | 这也许是好事 因为… |
[16:37] | Start him on antibiotics and blood thinners. | 给他上抗生素和血液稀释剂 |
[16:40] | You still think Chase is wrong? | 你还认为奇斯错了 |
[16:42] | No, he’s probably right. | 不 他可能是对的 |
[16:45] | Then we should schedule him for vascular surgery. | 那我们应该给他安排血管手术 |
[16:48] | Go into the carotids, find the aneurysm, repair it. | 切开颈动脉 找到动脉瘤 然后切除 |
[16:50] | We put him on blood thinners, he might bleed out. | 如果用血液稀释剂 他可能会大出血 |
[16:52] | But if Foreman’s right about it | 但是如果福曼的细菌性心内膜炎 |
[16:53] | being bacterial endocarditis and we– | 诊断是正确的 那我们 |
[16:57] | I think Chase is right. | 我觉得奇斯的诊断没错 |
[16:59] | Okay. If Foreman used to be right about it being blood clots… | 好吧 假如福曼之前的血栓理论是对的 |
[17:03] | and we take the surgery route, | 而我们进行手术 |
[17:04] | we’ll probably kill the guy. | 那人估计就会被我们弄死了 |
[17:06] | So start him on blood thinners, | 所以 给他注射血液稀释剂 |
[17:08] | and if he has another stroke, we’ll schedule the surgery. | 如果他再次中风 我们就安排手术 |
[17:10] | – Yeah? – You Dr. House? | -什么事 -你是豪斯医生 |
[17:13] | I have a feeling I’m gonna regret this, | 我预感到我承认就会后悔 |
[17:15] | but yes. | 不过 正是在下 |
[17:16] | Ramona said I should come to you for my refill. | 瑞蒙娜说我该来找你再开些药 |
[17:20] | Uh, you know, the– | 呃 那个… |
[17:23] | The wood’s beginning to droop. | “小枝条”开始软软地下垂了 |
[17:28] | She said you’d probably want to talk to me first. | 她说你可能会先跟我谈谈 |
[17:31] | She lied. | 她骗你呢 |
[17:34] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Always happy to make people happy. Good-bye. | 我一向助人为乐 再见 |
[17:42] | Uh, I don’t know how much more of this I can take. | 我不知道我还能再坚持多久 |
[17:47] | – Much more of what? – Sex. | -坚持什么 -做爱 |
[17:49] | You don’t want more sex? | 你不想再做爱了吗 |
[17:52] | My golf swing is all messed up. | 我都没力气打高尔夫了 |
[17:54] | Hey, here’s a radical thought. Talk to her. | 最根本的解决方法 跟她谈谈 |
[17:58] | – The truth? – Sounds crazy when you put it like that. | -说实话吗 -实话实说很困难吗 |
[18:01] | Ramona’s got a big appetite. | 瑞蒙娜性欲旺盛啊 |
[18:03] | If I don’t perform– | 如果我不做 |
[18:06] | I don’t want to lose her. | 我不想失去她 |
[18:12] | You got a pharmacy around here? | 你这儿有药房吗 |
[18:14] | In the hospital? Could be. | 在医院吗 应该吧 |
[18:16] | Let’s see if we can find it. | 看看我们能不能找到 |
[18:27] | Got any blue pills? | 有蓝色小药片吗 |
[18:30] | You looking for E.D. Medication? | 你是找治疗勃起障碍的那种药吗 |
[18:33] | Well, that’s one example of a blue pill. | 那只是一种蓝色药片 |
[18:35] | Name six others. | 再另外说六个 |
[18:36] | There’s a brand of acetaminophen– | 有一种止痛片也是蓝色的 |
[18:38] | Perfect. Fill her up. | 很好 把这装满 |
[18:44] | Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 |
[18:46] | Little busy here. | 正忙呢 |
[18:48] | I heard about Dr. Cameron’s conditions for coming back to work. | 我听说了卡梅隆医生回来工作的条件 |
[18:52] | It’s purely business. I’ll make sure you get the receipt. | 纯属公事 我会把小票给你的 |
[18:55] | Well, I think it’s a good thing. | 我倒觉得这是个好事 |
[18:58] | What happened in your last relationship, | 虽然你的上段感情惨淡收场 |
[18:59] | it’s no reason to wall yourself off from people forever. | 但你不能永远拒人于千里之外 |
[19:03] | Five years of self-pity is probably enough. | 5年自怨自艾的生活也许足够了 |
[19:06] | Wow. You’ve certainly given me a lot to think about. | 哇 您的话犹如醍醐灌顶啊 |
[19:10] | If only I was as open as you. | 如果我也能像你这么”开放”的话 |
[19:12] | Actually, it was your blouse I was talking about. | 其实我说的是你的衬衫 |
[19:17] | Bear in mind, | 记住 |
[19:18] | Cameron’s probably the only female who could tolerate you. | 卡梅隆也许是唯一受得了你的女人 |
[19:22] | Wear the sky-blue shirt. | 穿那件天蓝的衬衫去 |
[19:24] | It almost makes you look nice. | 你穿那件很帅 |
[19:30] | They said she couldn’t come back into the hospital. | 他们说她不能再到医院来 |
[19:34] | They won’t let me see her. | 他们不让我见她 |
[19:35] | Harvey, you’re lucky she wasn’t arrested. | 哈维 她没被拘捕你就该庆幸了 |
[19:38] | What were you thinking, doing that at a hospital? | 在医院里这么干 你在想什么啊 |
[19:41] | Squeeze my fingers? | 抓住我的手指 |
[19:44] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[19:45] | I’ll need you to squeeze with both hands. | 你两只手都用力 |
[19:47] | I am. | 我都使劲了呀 |
[19:51] | Weakness in his right arm and hand. | 右臂和右手无力 |
[19:53] | Harvey’s having mini-strokes. | 哈维患了小中风 |
[19:54] | The blood thinners aren’t making a difference. | 血液稀释剂没有起效 |
[19:56] | Stop the treatment. | 停止治疗 |
[19:58] | Sorry. We tried your way. | 抱歉 你的方法我们试过了 |
[20:00] | You could not have been “Wronger”. | 你大错特错 |
[20:01] | – I said Chase was probably right. – Oh, yeah. | -我说奇斯可能是对的 -是啊 |
[20:03] | We’ve all got perfect 20/20 hindsight. | 马后炮谁都会放 |
[20:05] | Get ahold of may in Vascular. | 尽快准备血管手术 |
[20:07] | See if his surgical dance card is free for tomorrow. | 看看明天主刀医生有没有空 |
[20:13] | About tomorrow night. | 关于明天晚上 |
[20:14] | You couldn’t keep your mouth shut. | 你怎么这么大嘴巴 |
[20:16] | I didn’t see any reason to. | 没必要保密呀 |
[20:18] | Where are we going? I want to make sure I dress appropriately. | 我们要去哪里 我想打扮的得体些 |
[20:21] | That would be army boots and T-shirt. | 穿个军靴和T恤好了 |
[20:24] | It’s the county paint ball tourney. | 去参加彩蛋球比赛[军事模拟战] |
[20:26] | First prize is 50 bucks. | 头奖50美金 |
[20:28] | I’ll split it with you if you hold your end up. | 如果你能坚持到底 奖金分你一半 |
[20:30] | I’m not sure that was the deal. | 我想我们当初不是这么说的吧 |
[20:31] | Relax. I made a reservation at Cafe Spoleto. | 放轻松 我已经在斯波莱托餐馆定了座 |
[20:35] | Regarding wardrobe, | 说到着装 |
[20:37] | are you too young to remember spandex? | 你是不是太小 没听说过氨纶 |
[20:40] | I’ll figure something out. | 我还是自己解决吧 |
[20:46] | The surgery will repair the damaged blood vessels in your neck, | 手术会修复你颈部受损的血管 |
[20:49] | and your strokes will stop. | 你就不会再中风了 |
[20:51] | All this is because of the strangulation? | 这都是因为勒脖子引起的吗 |
[20:53] | More like strangulations. | 很可能是 |
[21:00] | My parents are right. | 我父母说的没错 |
[21:03] | I’m a loser. | 我是个败类 |
[21:05] | I don’t — I don’t know what– | 我 我不知道 |
[21:06] | I don’t know what to do. I need to– | 我不知道该干什么 我要 |
[21:08] | Harvey, calm down. | 哈维 冷静 |
[21:09] | I need to talk to Annette. | 我要和安妮特谈谈 |
[21:11] | You can do this on your own. | 你自己能决定 |
[21:13] | – Surgery’s the only– – She hates me. | -手术只是… -她恨我 |
[21:16] | I’ve been calling. I’ve been calling and she– | 我一直打她电话 一直打 |
[21:19] | She’s not picking up. | 她就是不接 |
[21:21] | Harvey, you don’t need– | 哈维 你不需要 |
[21:22] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 做不到 |
[21:37] | Harvey, you will do what I say. | 哈维 照我说的做 |
[21:41] | I don’t want surgery. | 我不想做手术 |
[21:43] | Sign the consent. Sign it! | 把同意书签了 签字 |
[21:45] | I can’t do anything. | 我什么都做不了 |
[21:48] | No surgery. No surgery! | 不手术 不要手术 |
[21:52] | No surgery! | 我不做手术 |
[21:57] | We could give him antidepressants. | 给他用抗抑郁药 |
[21:58] | See if he changes his mind. | 看看他会不会改主意 |
[22:00] | I already did. Mashed ’em up in his apple sauce. | 已经试过了 我把药混在苹果汁里了 |
[22:02] | It’ll lighten him up soon enough. | 应该很快就会见效的 |
[22:04] | Someone should just tell him to do it. | 最好有人能直接叫他同意手术 |
[22:06] | Way faster. | 这样快得多 |
[22:07] | So’s forgery– also illegal. | 伪造签名也很快 但这是违法的 |
[22:10] | – And I already tried. – Not you. | -我也试过了 -不是你 |
[22:12] | Where’s a good dominatrix when you need one? | 当你渴望被虐的时候 上哪儿去找施虐狂 |
[22:16] | Annette’s barred from the hospital. | 安妮特被禁止进入医院 |
[22:18] | If you get caught, | 万一你也被抓 |
[22:19] | Cuddy’s got a hairbrush, | 我透露个小秘密给你 卡迪有把梳子 |
[22:20] | and believe me, she knows how to use it. | 并且那把梳子她还有别的”妙用” |
[22:31] | They let you come back. | 他们让你回来了 |
[22:35] | Not because you deserve it. | 不是因为你表现好 |
[22:37] | You’ve been bad. | 你太不听话了 |
[22:39] | You will have the surgery. Do you understand? | 你必须做这个手术 明白吗 |
[22:44] | No. | 不 |
[22:46] | Do not laugh at me. | 别嬉皮笑脸的 |
[22:48] | You will respect me. | 你该尊敬我 |
[22:49] | Where do you get off telling me what to do? | 你算老几来 竟然来教我该怎么做 |
[22:52] | Get out of my room, you bag-faced witch. | 给我滚出去 你这个老巫婆 |
[22:55] | Is this a part of their deal? | 他们平时也是这么对话的吗 |
[22:57] | This isn’t like him. | 这不像他 |
[23:01] | – Something’s wrong. – Get out! | -有点不对劲 -滚出去 |
[23:03] | Get out! Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 滚出去 |
[23:07] | Get out! | 出去 |
[23:08] | Emotional swings-, he’s having another stroke. | 情绪波动 他又中风了 |
[23:10] | Harvey! | 哈维 |
[23:13] | He’s crashing. Can we get a cart in here? | 他不行了 这里需要急救推车 |
[23:23] | So what’s that? Two strokes you’ve scared this guy into? | 怎么回事 你把这家伙吓得两次中风吗 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:28] | It’s making me question my view of myself as a people person. | 因此我开始怀疑自己与人交往的能力 |
[23:32] | Now you want to do surgery on him without his consent? | 现在你想不经过他同意就给他做手术吗 |
[23:34] | The kid’s in a coma. He needs the surgery. | 那孩子已经昏迷了 他需要手术 |
[23:37] | He said no. We can’t do it. | 他说了不做 我们不能做 |
[23:39] | Emergent situation. We invoke heroic measures. | 紧急情况 我们得特事特办 |
[23:42] | You need a court order. | 你需要一纸法院指令 |
[23:43] | Great. Where do I get me one of them? | 好啊 我要去哪弄 |
[23:45] | Do I need to lawyer up? | 我要请个律师吗 |
[23:46] | I’ll need to show the judge an affidavit from next of kin. | 我要向法官提供一份他直系亲属的同意书 |
[23:50] | They might have a problem signing anything, | 找他们签名可有点困难了 |
[23:51] | seeing as how they’re dead. | 因为他们已经死了 |
[23:53] | He’ll want proof. | 那要提供死亡证明 |
[23:54] | Like what, Dad’s hand? | 比如什么 他老爸的一只手吗 |
[23:56] | I don’t even know where they’re buried. | 我连他们葬在哪里搜不知道 |
[23:57] | Bring me a published obit, | 那给我一份讣告 |
[23:59] | or death certificate, and we’ll run with it. | 或者是死亡证明 我去试试 |
[24:02] | I don’t want you to mess up your clothes. | 我可不想你连累我们 |
[24:07] | His parents were accountants. | 他的父母都是会计 |
[24:08] | Maybe there’s an obit in the trade papers. | 也许金融类报纸上会有讣告 |
[24:10] | Guy lives in Market Town. | 他住在马克特镇 |
[24:11] | I don’t know if he grew up there, | 我不知道他是不是在那里长大 |
[24:12] | but we could check the local funeral homes. | 但我们可以去当地的殡仪馆查查 |
[24:14] | Great, and when your searches turn up nothing, | 很好 当你无功而返的时候 |
[24:16] | you should try and find where they live. | 你就该去查查他们住在哪里 |
[24:18] | He said they were dead. | 他说他们已经死了 |
[24:19] | Accountants are usually pretty good with money, | 会计可是高收入群体 |
[24:21] | so how come he lives in a slum like Market Town? | 他怎么可能住在马克特那种贫民窟 |
[24:24] | Maybe they were bad accountants. | 也许他们业务不精 收入低廉 |
[24:27] | Two bad accountants from the Pacific Rim? | 糟糕的亚洲会计会远渡重洋来到美国吗 |
[24:29] | The odds are astronomical. | 简直是天方夜谭吧 |
[24:30] | Maybe Harvey burned through their money. | 也许哈维把钱挥霍一空了 |
[24:31] | Or maybe they cut him off | 也许他们在发现他的特殊癖好后 |
[24:33] | when they found out about his proclivities. | 剥夺了他的继承权 |
[24:34] | Gotta be my bet. Go to his apartment. | 我肯定没猜错 去他的公寓 |
[24:37] | See if you can find his folks. | 看看能不能找到他的父母 |
[24:39] | Number, address, something. | 号码 地址 等等 |
[24:48] | Hey. Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[24:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:54] | Look. Cameron’s a friend. | 听着 卡梅隆是我们的朋友 |
[24:57] | This whole dating– | 约会这事… |
[24:58] | Time’s up. Thanks for playing. | 时间到 感谢参与 |
[25:00] | Hey, I’ve been on the scene more than you recently. | 说到约会 我可比你有经验的多 |
[25:03] | Way ahead of you. | 你差远了 |
[25:04] | I got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk. | 我准备了一箱麦芽酒 |
[25:07] | Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. | 马文·盖耶[黑人歌手]的CD |
[25:09] | We are gonna get all the way down. Now move. | 我们会进展得很顺利 你可以走了 |
[25:14] | Come on. You’re not into her. | 得了吧 你又不爱她 |
[25:17] | Most guys who aren’t interested in a woman | 大多数男人对某个女人没兴趣时 |
[25:18] | try to sugar coat it, be nice. | 都会表现得彬彬有礼 |
[25:21] | Oh, you know me too well. | 你真是太了解我了 |
[25:22] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这意思 |
[25:24] | I think you should go with your instincts here. | 我觉得你还是不要压抑自己的本性 |
[25:26] | Be a jerk. | 好好当个混蛋吧 |
[25:28] | I’m missing my soap for this? | 我不看电视剧 就为了听你说这个 |
[25:30] | Women love to be right. | 女人总希望自己是对的 |
[25:33] | You gotta leave ’em feeling superior, | 你要让她们有种优越感 |
[25:34] | like they dodged a bullet. | 就像刚躲过一颗子弹 |
[25:36] | But if you’re nice, she’ll blame herself– | 但是如果你太和善 她会责怪自己 |
[25:39] | And fall for me even more. | 然后爱我更深 |
[25:41] | The love doctor has made an art | 爱情医生刚刚阐述了 |
[25:43] | out of breaking up with women… | 和女人分手的艺术 |
[25:45] | ’cause you’re convinced that | 因为你坚信 |
[25:46] | the loss of you would be too devastating for any woman to handle. | 任何女人都无法承受你的离去 |
[25:51] | Yeah. I’m the one with the serious ego problem here. | 是啊 只有我如此自大 |
[25:56] | I’m just saying… | 我只想说 |
[25:57] | some relationships aren’t meant to happen. | 有些感情根本不应该开始 |
[26:12] | Harvey’s school registration. | 哈维的学校注册信息 |
[26:14] | Permanent home address? Emergency contacts? | 有没有永久住址或紧急联系人 |
[26:18] | “Annette Rains”. | 是安妮特·瑞恩斯 |
[26:21] | Mistress Annette. | 安妮特情妇 |
[26:26] | You had to extort a date out of House. | 你要靠勒索才能跟豪斯约会 |
[26:29] | You don’t think that’s a bad sign? | 你不觉得这是个不好的预兆吗 |
[26:32] | Cameron? | 卡梅隆 |
[26:34] | High school yearbook. | 高中年鉴 |
[26:37] | Think this might give us a clue, Sherlock? | 也许我们能在这发现线索 福尔摩斯 |
[26:43] | House isn’t gonna hand you anything. | 豪斯不会主动给你什么 |
[26:45] | You want him, you gotta take him. | 你要他 你就得主动出击 |
[26:48] | Jump him. | 扑倒他 |
[26:49] | Harvey– H-A-R-V-E-Y. | 哈维 H-A-R-V-E-Y |
[26:52] | I’m sorry to have bothered you. Thank you. Okay. | 很抱歉打扰你 谢谢 |
[26:54] | Yes. Harvey Park. | 对 哈维·帕克 |
[26:58] | Great. We’ve been looking for you. | 太好了 我们找的就是你 |
[27:01] | I’m calling from the Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. | 我是普林斯顿普雷斯波罗教学医院的 |
[27:03] | Harvey’s here, and it’s rather– | 哈维在我们这里 他很… |
[27:07] | He hung up. | 他挂了 |
[27:08] | You tell him why you were calling? | 你跟他说了为什么要找他吗 |
[27:09] | – I didn’t get a chance. – Call back. | -还没来到及说呢 -打回去 |
[27:11] | I’ll do it. | 我来打 |
[27:15] | Let the master show you how it’s done. | 让师父教教你该怎么做 |
[27:22] | Mr. Park? This is Dr. House calling… | 帕克先生吗 我是新泽西州 |
[27:24] | from Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in New Jersey. | 普林斯顿普波教学医院的豪斯医生 |
[27:27] | Your son Harvey is dead. | 你儿子哈维已经死了 |
[27:28] | We need you to identify the body. | 我们需要你来认尸 |
[27:31] | Yes. I’m sorry. It’s the law. | 是的 我很遗憾 法律规定 |
[27:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:39] | There’s a real art to delivering bad news. | 这才是传达噩耗的艺术 |
[27:41] | They’re gonna show up at the morgue. | 他们会直接去太平间的 |
[27:43] | Be sure and let me know when Cuddy starts screaming. | 卡迪发飙的时候通知我 |
[27:50] | You lied to them! | 你骗了他们 |
[27:52] | He told us our son was dead. | 他说我们的儿子死了 |
[27:56] | It’s only a white lie. | 那只是善意的谎言 |
[27:58] | Technically, all I did was call them a little early. | 准确地说 我只是提前通知他们而已 |
[28:01] | Trust me. He’ll be dead real soon. | 相信我 他很快就要死了 |
[28:03] | Actually, I saved you some rush hour traffic. | 实际上 我还替你们省了堵车的时间 |
[28:06] | I’m calling our lawyer. | 我要打给我的律师 |
[28:08] | Fine. Just as soon as you’ve signed the surgery consent. | 行 只要你签了手术同意书 |
[28:13] | I have a pen. | 我有笔 |
[28:20] | Marilyn Park for Mark Lerner. | 我是玛丽莲·帕克 要找马克·莱纳 |
[28:23] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 我等着 |
[28:24] | Harvey’s your son. I’m sure you still care about him. | 哈维是你的儿子 我相信你还关心他 |
[28:29] | He humiliated us. | 他令我们颜面尽失 |
[28:32] | Everybody we know knows about his… perversion. | 所有人都知道他的…特殊癖好 |
[28:36] | But you don’t get off on embarrassment the way your son does. | 但你面对困窘的方式跟你儿子不一样 |
[28:37] | [embarrassment 双关 指困窘 也指呼吸困难] | |
[28:40] | My guess, maybe it skips a generation. | 我猜 这也许是隔代遗传吧 |
[28:42] | How much money would it take to compensate you– | 你们要多少赔偿金 |
[28:44] | Yeah, you guys can haggle in a minute, but here’s the thing. | 你们可以等会再讨价还价 但问题是 |
[28:48] | Humiliation comes in all kinds of packages. | 耻辱分很多种 |
[28:51] | People finding out that your son’s a perv. | 被人发现你儿子是性变态 |
[28:53] | That’s pretty high up there. | 这确是一种奇耻大辱 |
[28:57] | People finding out that you’d rather let your son die… | 但如果人们发现你坐视不理自己的儿子死去 |
[29:01] | than sign a piece of paper– | 也不愿签一纸文书 |
[29:03] | Where’s that rank? | 哪个比较严重 |
[29:05] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[29:06] | if I have to paste up a sign… in every nail salon | 必要时我会在宾州的每一家美甲店 |
[29:08] | and dumpling shop in Pennsylvania, | 和饺子店里贴上标语 |
[29:10] | I’ll make sure they know. | 弄得人尽皆知 |
[29:28] | Your son will be in surgery first thing in the morning. | 明天一早你们的儿子就会上手术台了 |
[29:35] | Dumplings. That was a cheap shot. | 饺子店 这招够狠 |
[29:45] | Hi. Are you, uh– | 嘿 你现在… |
[29:48] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[29:51] | Gee, I wonder what this is gonna be about. | 好啊 我倒想知道关于什么事 |
[29:55] | I just want to make sure no one gets hurt. | 我只想确保没人会受伤 |
[29:58] | I will be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[29:59] | Everybody’s acting like I’m going out with Jack the Ripper. | 你们让我觉得我像是要跟开膛手杰克去约会 |
[30:01] | Oh. It’s not– It’s not you I’m worried about. | 不是 我担心的不是你 |
[30:09] | It’s been a long time since he opened up to someone, and I– | 他已经很久没有向别人敞开心扉 我 |
[30:13] | You better be absolutely sure you want this, | 你最好能肯定你确实想跟他在一起 |
[30:15] | because if he opens up again and gets hurt– | 因为如果他再一次敞开心扉而又受到伤害 |
[30:21] | I don’t think there’s gonna be a next time. | 他可能永远也不会对他人敞开心扉了 |
[30:24] | You’re worried I’m gonna break his heart? | 你担心我会伤他的心 |
[30:39] | The wide side’s too short. | 宽的那端太短了 |
[30:42] | You’re gonna look like Lou Costello. | 活像娄·科斯特洛[喜剧演员] |
[30:47] | This is a mistake. | 这就是个错误 |
[30:49] | I don’t know how to have casual conversation. | 我根本就不知道该怎样闲聊 |
[30:52] | You think you’re talking about one thing, | 你以为自己言之有物 |
[30:55] | and either you are, and it’s incredibly boring, | 可就算你没说废话 内容也无聊透顶 |
[30:57] | or you’re not because there’s a subtext, | 何况你根本就是想表达一些弦外之音 |
[30:59] | and you need a decoder ring. | 还得多费唇舌解释才能明白 |
[31:02] | Open doors for her. Help her with her chair. | 为她开门 为她拉椅 |
[31:04] | I have been on a date. | 我又不是没约会过 |
[31:06] | Not since disco died. | 那已经是很多年前的事了 |
[31:08] | Comment on her shoes, her earrings, | 夸夸她的鞋子和耳坠 |
[31:11] | and then move on to D.H.A. | 然后开始谈D.H.A. |
[31:15] | Her dreams, hopes and aspirations. | 她的梦想 希望和抱负[首字母DHA] |
[31:18] | Trust me. Panty peeler. | 相信我 就是这么简单【】 |
[31:22] | And if you need condoms, I’ve got some. | 需要套套的话我可以给你几个 |
[31:24] | Did your wife give them to you? | 你老婆给你的吗 |
[31:26] | Drug rep. | 售药处给的 |
[31:27] | They’ve got antibiotics built in somehow. | 他们在里面加了些抗体 |
[31:31] | I should cancel. | 我该取消约会的 |
[31:33] | I’ve got a patient in surgery tomorrow morning. | 我有个病人明早要做手术 |
[31:36] | And if you were a surgeon, | 你又不是执刀医生 |
[31:37] | that would actually matter. | 有什么关系 |
[31:40] | That’s a good idea. Settle your nerves. | 不错的主意 缓解紧张 |
[31:42] | Get me a beer too. | 也给我来一瓶啤酒吧 |
[31:44] | No beer. | 不是啤酒 |
[31:46] | You’re gonna eat before dinner? | 你在晚餐前还要吃东西吗 |
[31:57] | This is pretty lame, right? | 这很逊 不是吗 |
[32:03] | I think she likes lame. | 我觉得她喜欢这套 |
[32:07] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[32:11] | And you look very handsome. | 你看起来也很帅 |
[32:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:17] | I’ve always loved this restaurant. | 我一直都挺喜欢这餐厅的 |
[32:19] | Yeah. It’s changed a lot | 是啊 可现在变了不少 |
[32:22] | since the last time I was here. | 跟我上次来这儿大有不同 |
[32:24] | Used to be a strip joint. | 本来是个脱衣舞俱乐部的 |
[32:30] | Nice earrings. | 耳环不错 |
[32:32] | My mom’s. Thank you. | 这是我妈妈的 谢谢 |
[32:36] | Nice shoes. | 鞋子也很好 |
[32:39] | Comfortable? | 穿着舒服吗 |
[32:42] | I’m not expecting you to be someone you’re not. | 我并没有期待你变成另一个人 |
[32:46] | We’re in a restaurant. | 我们在餐馆里 |
[32:48] | We’re dressed up. We’re eating. | 正装出席 共进晚餐 |
[32:50] | Without small talk, what is there? | 除了聊些鸡毛蒜皮的东西 还能干嘛 |
[33:08] | According to Freud– and I’m paraphrasing– | 根据弗洛伊德的学说 他大意如此 |
[33:12] | the instinct of love toward an object | 人们对某物的爱 |
[33:13] | demands a mastery to obtain it, | 是通过支配与占有而实现的 |
[33:15] | and if a person feels they can’t control the object, | 如果他发现自己无法控制那东西 |
[33:18] | or feel threatened by it, | 或感觉受到它的威胁 |
[33:19] | they act negatively toward it. | 他们将会作出消极的回应 |
[33:21] | Like an eighth-grade boy punching a girl. | 比如一个8年级男生去打一个小女生 |
[33:25] | I treat you like garbage, | 我把你当成垃圾一样 |
[33:27] | so I must really like you. | 所以我一定很喜欢你了 |
[33:33] | Given your Freudian theory, | 根据你的弗洛伊德理论 |
[33:34] | what does it mean if I start being nice to you? | 要是我开始对你好又意味着什么 |
[33:37] | That you’re getting in touch with your feelings. | 你开始正视你的内心了 |
[33:41] | So there’s absolutely nothing I can do | 所以我无论怎么做 |
[33:43] | to make you think that I don’t like you? | 你都会觉得我喜欢你 |
[33:46] | Sorry, no. | 很抱歉 是的 |
[33:53] | I have one evening with you– one chance– | 我只此一次机会与你共度一晚 唯一的一次 |
[33:56] | and I don’t want to waste it talking about | 我不想把时间浪费在讨论 |
[33:59] | what wines you like or what movies you hate. | 你喜欢什么葡萄酒或讨厌什么电影上 |
[34:05] | I want to know how you feel. | 我想知道你的感觉 |
[34:10] | About me. | 对我的感觉 |
[34:19] | You live under the delusion | 你生活在错觉中 |
[34:20] | that you can fix everything that isn’t perfect. | 以为自己可以治愈一切不完美的东西 |
[34:24] | That’s why you married a man | 所以你嫁给一个 |
[34:25] | who was dying of cancer. | 因癌症而垂死的男人 |
[34:28] | You don’t love, you need. | 那不是爱 只是需要 |
[34:32] | And now that your husband is dead, | 现在你丈夫去世了 |
[34:35] | you’re looking for your new charity case. | 你又得找新的慈善对象 |
[34:39] | That’s why you’re going out with me. | 所以你才和我一起约会 |
[34:41] | I’m twice your age. | 我年龄是你的两倍 |
[34:44] | I’m not great-looking. | 长得也不帅 |
[34:45] | I’m not charming. I’m not even nice. | 还不迷人 甚至连脾气也很臭 |
[34:50] | What I am is what you need. | 你需要的就是这样的我 |
[34:55] | I’m damaged. | 支离破碎的我 |
[35:26] | Came in late. Good time last night? | 你迟到了 昨晚进行得如何 |
[35:28] | How’s the surgery going? | 手术情况如何 |
[35:30] | Harvey’s doing fine so far. | 哈维目前情况不错 |
[35:32] | How’d the night go? | 昨晚如何 |
[35:33] | It was fine. How was your evening? | 非常好 你过得怎样 |
[35:37] | She had the ravioli. I had the puttanesca. | 她点了意式馄饨 我点了凤尾鱼 |
[35:40] | Yes, I really want to know about the quality of the food. | 是啊 接着说 你以为我要听你说食物呢 |
[35:43] | Either something very good | 如果不是情况好极了 |
[35:44] | happened or something very bad. Which is it? | 就是彻底搞砸了 是哪种情况 |
[35:47] | Well, I did have a little indigestion afterwards. | 好吧 吃完饭我的确有点消化不良 |
[35:49] | Maybe it was the garlic bread. | 可能是因为那个蒜蓉包 |
[35:51] | Or the wine. Something made my eyes puffy. | 要不然就是葡萄酒 让我眼睛有些浮肿 |
[35:54] | Crying in your pillow can do that. | 恐怕是因为捂着枕头哭吧 |
[35:57] | It was the wine. | 绝对是因为葡萄酒 |
[35:58] | We had a nice candid conversation. | 我们聊天聊得很愉快 |
[36:01] | Nothing deep. Mostly small talk. | 没什么深入话题 就是在闲聊 |
[36:04] | I’m sure. | 我就知道 |
[36:05] | Took your advice. Complimented her shoes. | 照你说的那样 赞美了她的鞋子 |
[36:07] | That’s 15 minutes of chat right there. | 就这个整整聊了15分钟 |
[36:09] | No snide comments? | 尖酸刻薄的评论呢 |
[36:11] | I guess– when we talked about you guys. | 我觉得在聊到你们的时候是有一些 |
[36:17] | Just answer one question. | 一句话说 |
[36:18] | You two gonna do dinner again? | 你们会再约会吗 |
[36:21] | I… don’t think so. | 我觉…得应该不会了 |
[36:23] | I… don’t know. | 我…不知道 |
[36:26] | Hey, kids. You were wrong. | 孩子们 你们错了 |
[36:29] | No aneurysm, no nothin’. | 没有动脉瘤 什么也没有 |
[36:31] | This guy’s clean. | 这家伙什么都没长 |
[36:33] | Which means we’ve got no idea what’s causing the strokes. | 意味着我们完全不知道中风的原因 |
[36:36] | He’s had two more post-op. | 手术后他又发作了两次 |
[36:38] | We won’t know the extent of the damage… | 要等到他清醒过来我们才能知道 |
[36:40] | until he comes out of the coma– | 损伤有多严重 |
[36:41] | if he comes out. | 如果他能醒过来的话 |
[36:42] | Maybe we should go back to the blood thinners. | 可能我们该重新用血液稀释剂 |
[36:44] | Up the dosage. | 加大剂量 |
[36:46] | If it’s not clots, a loading dose of blood thinners | 如果不是血栓 过量的稀释剂 |
[36:48] | is gonna make him bleed out of his ears. | 会让他耳出血 |
[36:50] | Then he won’t be able to hear. | 这样他就聋了 |
[36:55] | Nobody home. Leave a message. | 没人在家 留言吧 |
[36:57] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[37:01] | Chase, Cameron, get another angiogram and echo. | 奇斯和卡梅隆 重做血管造影和超声波 |
[37:05] | You better get a full body scan. | 做个全身扫描 |
[37:06] | If it is clots, it’d be good to know where they are. | 如果真是血栓 最好确定它们的位置 |
[37:15] | Sorry about that. | 非常抱歉 |
[37:16] | Guy dying. | 有病人快死了 |
[37:17] | Those pills you gave Myron? They’re not working. | 你给玛艾隆的药根本没用 |
[37:21] | Well, good to see you’ve got | 好吧 真高兴你们对这件事 |
[37:22] | the correct perspective on the thing. | 有了个正确的认知 |
[37:24] | Well, the old ones, I mean, made me feel like a tree, you know? | 以前的药物让我感觉像树一样坚挺 |
[37:28] | Nice visual. | 好比喻 |
[37:29] | But the new ones, | 但是新的药物 |
[37:30] | I might as well be eating candy. | 就跟吃糖豆差不多 |
[37:31] | – Candy wouldn’t take away your headaches. – What? | -糖豆可治不了你的头痛 -什么 |
[37:34] | You came to me and told me | 你来找我 |
[37:36] | you were having too much sex. | 抱怨你们性生活太多 |
[37:37] | -I never did. -You too, sequoia. | -我没有 -你也一样 “大树” |
[37:40] | Well, no, that’s not true. I– | 那不是真的 我 |
[37:41] | I know everybody lies, | 我知道谁都会说谎 |
[37:42] | but you’d think that after a certain amount of time together, | 但你们共同生活了这么久 |
[37:44] | you wouldn’t be trying so hard. | 不会还这么激情燃烧的 |
[37:50] | Your rings don’t match. | 你们的婚戒不一样 |
[37:51] | Why would they? | 为什么要一模一样 |
[37:53] | The style is one thing, | 风格是一回事 |
[37:54] | but one silver, one gold? | 但一个银的一个金的就不对劲了 |
[37:56] | How long have you guys been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[37:58] | -Fifty-five years. -Forty-nine years. | -55年 -49年 |
[38:02] | Damn it. You’re having an affair. | 该死 你们在搞外遇 |
[38:04] | Did you really say you wanted to have less sex? | 你真的说过你想少做点爱吗 |
[38:07] | Well, less. If I wanted none, | 只是少一点而已 要是我不想做 |
[38:10] | I’d stay home with Esther. | 我就会待在家里陪依斯瑟了 |
[38:11] | I just need a little rest. | 我只是需要休息一下 |
[38:13] | You guys aren’t the victims of the little blue pills, | 你们俩不是蓝色小药丸的受害者 |
[38:15] | you’re the problem. | 问题在于你们本身 |
[38:16] | -I’m sorry. -Me too. | -我很抱歉 -我也是 |
[38:18] | I should just have told you how I felt. | 我该告诉你我的感受的 |
[38:26] | Oh, welcome to hell. | 欢迎来到地狱 |
[38:40] | Uh, hey, how about the pills? | 药怎么办 |
[38:43] | Looks like you guys are good to go drug-free for a while. | 看起来你们最好过几天没药的日子 |
[38:48] | Dr. Chase, these breath mints | 奇斯医生 从昨天起 |
[38:50] | you’ve been popping since yesterday– | 你就开始一个劲在吃薄荷糖 |
[38:51] | are they a new fetish? | 你迷恋上这玩意儿了吗 |
[38:53] | I found them at Harvey’s. | 我在哈维家找到的 |
[38:56] | What? I just took two boxes. | 怎么了 我只拿了两盒 |
[38:57] | The guy’s got a whole drawer of them. | 那家伙有一整抽屉呢 |
[38:58] | And you didn’t find that interesting? | 而你甚至不觉得这有趣吗 |
[39:00] | Well, there’s lots of interesting stuff in his place. | 好吧 他那儿”有趣的东西”太多了 |
[39:03] | The mints weren’t high up on the list. | 薄荷糖实在不怎么起眼 |
[39:06] | Wrong. | 大错特错 |
[39:22] | Chase, get your nose in here. | 奇斯 把鼻子伸过来 |
[39:25] | If you’re trying to humiliate me, | 如果你是想让我难堪 |
[39:26] | I told you– | 我告诉你 |
[39:26] | Come on. Put your face in his mouth. | 来吧 伸鼻子 |
[39:36] | Rich, wouldn’t you say? | 挺浓郁的不是吗 |
[39:38] | Smells like old vomit. | 闻起来像放久了的呕吐物 |
[39:40] | Number one sign of fulminating osteomyelitis. | 爆发性骨髓炎的显要特征 |
[39:43] | Infection of the jaw? | 下巴感染吗 |
[39:45] | Probably from the original break. | 很可能是旧伤引起的 |
[39:47] | Never healed properly. | 从未被治愈 |
[39:49] | Infected tissue from the jaw… | 下巴的感染组织 |
[39:51] | breaks off, blocks blood flow to the brain. | 脱落下来 堵塞通向脑部的血流 |
[39:55] | And life just isn’t worth living without blood. | 没有血液 生命还如何维系正常 |
[39:58] | It was hidden from the scans by the metal plate. | 金属盘使它无法显示在扫描中 |
[40:00] | And an infection in the jaw | 而下巴部位的感染 |
[40:02] | is unlikely to show up in blood tests. | 也不太可能在血液中表现出来 |
[40:04] | -So how do we confirm? -Like this. | -那我们要怎么确认 -像这样 |
[40:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have pus. | 女士们先生们 脓液 |
[40:26] | We’re gonna remove the jaw. | 我们要移除下巴 |
[40:28] | Anybody got a buzz saw? Okay, call a surgeon. | 你们谁有电锯吗 叫个外科医生吧 |
[41:03] | Hi. I’m Dr. House. | 我是豪斯医生 |
[41:08] | How’s tricks, Annette? | 易装的感觉如何啊 安妮特 |
[41:14] | I just wanted to see if he was okay. | 我只想看看他是否还好 |
[41:17] | I’ll leave. | 我这就走 |
[41:19] | It’s okay. I came to talk to you both. | 没事 我是来跟你俩说话的 |
[41:22] | Like I tell all my patients, | 像我对所有病人建议的那样 |
[41:25] | you’ve simply got to say no to strangulation. | 你们最好停止窒息行为 |
[41:30] | Me, I’m a freak. | 我自己是个怪胎 |
[41:31] | I get off on not being in pain. | 没有疼痛我反而无法工作 |
[41:34] | That and chocolate-covered marshmallow bunny. | 对了 还有巧克力糖衣的棉花糖 |
[41:37] | He’s not a freak. | 他不是怪胎 |
[41:39] | Yeah, he is… A little. | 他是 有点怪 |
[41:42] | But it’s gotta stop, | 但这必须停止 |
[41:45] | or he’ll die. | 要不然他就会死 |
[41:48] | It’s not about pain. | 这与疼痛无关 |
[41:51] | It’s about being open. | 而是将自己的生命交到别人手上 |
[41:54] | And completely vulnerable to another person. | 对那个人毫不设防 |
[42:00] | If you can learn to be that deeply trusting, | 如果你能懂得如此深刻的信任 |
[42:05] | it changes you. | 这将改变你 |
[42:15] | Lock him in a cage. | 把他锁在笼子里 |
[42:18] | That should be fine, medically. | 这在医学上说没什么大碍 |
[42:23] | Dr. House? | 豪斯先生 |
[42:29] | Were my parents here? | 我父母来过医院吗 |
[42:34] | Did they come to see me? | 他们来看我了吗 |