时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:19] | Hey, Alfredo. | 嘿, 阿尔弗雷多 |
[00:23] | – You done already? | 弄好了吗? |
[00:24] | – No. Not yet. I finish tomorrow. | 噢,还没有,明天可以结束 |
[00:26] | – Mexico playing Argentina on TV? | 要回去看墨西哥对阿根廷的比赛,是吗? |
[00:28] | – No, no. | 不,不是的 |
[00:30] | My asthma is very bad today. | 我的哮喘今天犯得厉害 |
[00:32] | Six years, Alfredo. You can’t lie to me. | 6年了,阿尔弗雷多 你可不能骗我 |
[00:35] | – I’m throwing a dinner… – First thing tomorrow… | – 我还要准备晚宴呢 – 明天一大早我就来 |
[00:37] | Party’s tonight. | 可派对是今晚 |
[00:39] | A little rain and I’m gonna have to put buckets on the dining room table. | 只要下一点小雨 我就得把面盆都端到餐桌上了 |
[00:42] | – No clouds, no rain. – I’ll tell you what. | 云都没有,哪儿来的雨 |
[00:44] | You take off, | 我跟你说 |
[00:45] | but if it pours into my guests’ wineglasses… | 你现在走的话 如果雨水落到我客人的酒杯里– |
[00:48] | – Okay | 好吧 |
[00:50] | Okay, señora. I’ll do it. – Thank you. | – 好吧,夫人,我做就是了 – 谢谢你 |
[00:59] | … | 没问题 |
[01:27] | … | 啊! |
[01:39] | Spinal cord seems intact. | 脊索完好无损 |
[01:41] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[01:42] | – It hurts. – Try. | – 啊,很疼 – 试试 |
[01:45] | Breath sounds bilateral. | 两边的呼吸都顺畅 |
[01:47] | I don’t think he has a pneumothorax. | 他应该不是气胸 |
[01:48] | – Just asthma. | 哮喘而已 |
[01:49] | – That and probably a broken rib. Tell me when it hurts the most. | 也许还断了一根肋骨 疼得最厉害的时候告诉我一声 |
[01:51] | … | 天哪!啊!啊! |
[01:55] | Your two little fingers are darker than the others. | 你的无名指和小指比其它指头黑 |
[01:57] | They feel funny. | 看起来挺好玩的 |
[01:59] | Como needles. | 像指针一样 |
[02:00] | – How long have they been like that? | 这种情况多久了? |
[02:02] | – Never noticed before. Is bad? | 以前没留意,很糟糕吗? |
[02:40] | Judging by how it looks, he could lose his hand. | 从现在的情况看,他也许会失去一只手 |
[02:43] | How does falling off your roof do that to a guy’s fingers? | 他从你屋顶跌下来,手怎么会变黑? |
[02:46] | He could have tweaked a vertebra in his neck. | 也许拧伤了脖子上的脊椎骨 |
[02:48] | Could impinge the ulnar… | 从而撞击了尺骨… |
[02:51] | Sorry, trouble concentrating. | 对不起,没办法集中注意力 |
[02:54] | That tank top really absorbs moisture. | 你的这件汗衫吸水也太厉害了 |
[02:58] | Could impinge the ulnar nerve, cut the blood flow. | 从而撞击了尺骨神经,切断了血脉 |
[03:00] | Or it could be disseminated intravascular coagulopathy. | 也可能是弥漫性血管内凝血 |
[03:03] | DIC? DIC? | |
[03:05] | Guy falls off a roof, the first thought is always, “It’s a clotting problem”. | 从屋顶上跌下来,第一反应总是凝血问题 |
[03:08] | Trauma can activate the clotting enzymes. | 外伤会刺激凝血酶 |
[03:10] | – Guy could lose more than his hand. – Thank you very much. | 失去的也许不止是手 |
[03:13] | This guy’s been working for me for a long time, and I… | 非常感谢,这个人已经为我干了很长时间的… |
[03:15] | Do I get bonus points if I act like I care? | 如果我做出很关心的样子 会不会对加薪有帮助? |
[03:20] | Cervical MRI. Work up for DIC. And start him on a heparin drip. | 颈部核磁共振,做好治疗DIC的准备 开始给他打肝磷脂点滴 |
[03:24] | – Who? – You wanna know his name? | – 什么人? – 想知道他的名字? |
[03:26] | I’m sure it’s in the file. Or you could ask her. | 档案里面应该有,你也可以问她 |
[03:28] | She’s his oldest, bestest friend. | 她是他交往最久,最好的朋友 |
[03:30] | They were in Cub Scouts together. | 而且是幼童军的队友 |
[03:31] | I’ll get started on the blood tests. | 我去开始血液检查 |
[03:32] | You haven’t been a real doctor in 10 years. | 不,你已经十年没正儿八经做过医生了 |
[03:35] | You’ll make a mess all over the sheets. | 你会弄得一团糟的 |
[03:37] | – I’ll do it. – You have clinic duty. | 我去吧 |
[03:37] | – I still know how to handle a patient. | 你还要门诊 |
[03:38] | – Get me blood. | 我还能看病! |
[03:40] | Lots of blood. | 给我准备血,很多血 |
[03:43] | They’re better. They’ve showered. | 他们的味道好点,他们洗过澡了 |
[04:02] | You don’t need to see him. | 没必要去看他 |
[04:04] | One-handed handymen aren’t in big demand. | 这年头,一只手的散工活儿可不太好找 |
[04:07] | Talking. That’s how lawsuits are lost. | 诉讼一般都是由于乱说话输掉的 |
[04:11] | … | 如果你进去,你就会答应帮他付医疗费 答应照付他工资 |
[04:14] | you’ll say something stupid like, “I’m sorry”. | 你还会说“我很抱歉”之类的傻话 |
[04:19] | … | 别进去 |
[04:21] | Trust me, House’s people can handle this. | 相信我,豪斯的人会处理好的 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:28] | This might sting a little bit. | 也许会有点刺痛 |
[04:31] | The medicine will thin the blood and help it to circulate. | 药物会稀释血液浓度,帮助血液循环 |
[04:34] | Those are pretty nasty scars there. | 这些伤疤很难看 |
[04:37] | I work construction. | 我是建筑工 |
[04:39] | AaH! | 啊! |
[04:43] | How long will I be in the hospital? | 我要在医院待多久? |
[04:45] | Depends how long it takes us to figure out what’s going on. | 取决于我们花多久弄清你的病因 |
[04:47] | I need to work. I’ll get fired. | 我要去上班,否则会被炒鱿鱼的 |
[04:49] | I’m sure Dr. Cuddy won’t fire you. | 我肯定卡蒂医生不会解雇你的 |
[04:51] | I’m a janitor at fast food six nights. I need to work. | 不,我还在一家快餐店做清洁工 一个礼拜六个晚上 |
[04:53] | – My mother doesn’t make enough. – I can work. I’m old enough. | 我必须工作,我妈妈挣的钱不够家用 |
[04:55] | … | 我可以工作,我已经长大了 |
[04:56] | You’re old enough when you finish college. | 等你上完大学,你才算长大 |
[04:59] | … | 我也没有个哥哥让我闭嘴 |
[05:01] | I promise we’ll let you out of here as soon as we’re able to. | 我保证我们会尽快让你出院的 |
[05:04] | Look, I… I am fine. Okay? I feel better. I go home now. | 听着,我没事,知道吗? 我感觉好点了,可以回家了 |
[05:09] | No. If this is a clotting problem, it could be very serious. – All right? | 不行,如果真的是凝血问题 可能会很严重,明白吗? |
[05:12] | – Look, you can’t make me stay. – Wait… | – 你不能强留我在这里 – 等等 |
[05:14] | – You can’t make me stay. | 你不能强留我在这里 |
[05:16] | Turn your hand over. | 把手翻过来 |
[05:18] | I need to see your hand. | 让我看看你的手 |
[05:26] | Where’s Dr. Cuddy? | 卡蒂医生在哪儿? |
[05:27] | We’ve got a third finger turning dark. | 第三只手指开始变黑 |
[05:29] | His PTT is prolonged | 他的部分凝血活酶时间延长 |
[05:31] | and the fibrin split products are off. | 纤维蛋白的分裂物在减少 |
[05:33] | He’s not clotting properly. It looks like a mild case of DIC. | 他的凝血异常,看上去象是轻微的DIC症状 |
[05:35] | Well, obviously not that mild. | 很显然不是那么轻微 |
[05:37] | This keeps up, his hand is literally gonna be dead meat. | 如果情况没有好转 他的手肯定会变成一块烂肉 |
[05:40] | His hand is connected to his arm, and his arm is connected to… | 他的手连着胳膊,胳膊又连着… |
[05:43] | I’m not sure, but I bet it’s important. | 我也不太肯定,但我打赌一定很重要 |
[05:44] | All this from falling off my roof! | 这些都是从你屋顶掉下来造成的 |
[05:47] | Yeah. If only he’d fallen on his head. | 如果他是头着地 |
[05:50] | Then he wouldn’t have any of these symptoms. | 也就不会有这些症状了 |
[05:53] | We need something stronger than heparin. | 我们得用比肝磷脂药效更强的药 |
[05:57] | Human Activated Protein C. | 合成人类活化蛋白质C |
[05:59] | Looks like Cuddy, | 你看上去确实是卡蒂啊 |
[06:01] | same cleavage. | 一样的乳沟 |
[06:02] | Protein C is indicated only for severe sepsis. | 蛋白质C只能应用于严重的脓血症 |
[06:05] | How many of his limbs have to be at stake for it to be severe? | 是不是他的四肢都掉光了才算严重? |
[06:08] | But this stuff is crazy dangerous. | 但这玩意非常非常危险 |
[06:11] | It can cause internal bleeding. If he bleeds, | 会引起内出血,从而导致中风 他会送命的 |
[06:15] | he could stroke, he could die. | 如果采用这个方案的是我 |
[06:17] | you get that nasty wrinkly face and screech like a hyena. | 你一定会吹胡子瞪眼,对我大喊大叫的 |
[06:20] | It’s very sexy, I admit. | 不过我承认,那样子很性感 |
[06:24] | Do it. | 去吧,就这样 |
[06:29] | Protein C is borderline irresponsible, | 蛋白质C是一把双刃剑 |
[06:32] | except that the safe stuff isn’t doing squat. | 只是那锋利的一面却对这个病例无效 |
[06:34] | – It’s exactly what you would do. | 这正是你会做的事情 |
[06:37] | – Obviously. | 很显然 |
[06:38] | – It’s exactly what he’d do. – I know. | 确实正是他会做的事情 |
[06:41] | I think he’s trying to protect me. | 我知道,我想他是要保护我 |
[06:44] | Now, that’s not the type of thing he would do. | 不,这种事情他不会做 |
[06:48] | … | 他是这个医院最好的诊断专家 我却驳回了他的意见 |
[06:52] | You care about this kid. | 你关心那孩子 |
[06:54] | Your judgment should be worth more than his. | 你的判断会因此没有他的正确 |
[06:56] | He also pointed out that I haven’t been a real doctor in years. | 他还指出我已经好多年没给病人看过病了 |
[07:00] | Now that sounds like him. | 这倒像他说的话 |
[07:02] | You were just jerking Cuddy around? | 你是在故意耍卡蒂? |
[07:04] | She seriously thought I wanted to stop her. | 她真的以为我是故意要反对她 |
[07:07] | – One thing Cuddy is not is clueless. – No. | 卡蒂一点都不笨 |
[07:09] | First casualty of this case is her sense of humor. | 这个病例造成的第一个损失就是她的幽默感 |
[07:12] | That’s weird. There’s nothing funnier than almost killing a guy. | 真奇怪,没有比差点杀了人更有趣的事情了 |
[07:19] | I’m just having trouble getting up those steps. | 我只是爬楼梯有点困难 |
[07:22] | – When did you start noticing? | 你什么时候开始注意到的? |
[07:23] | – Oh, a week ago. | 一个星期以前 |
[07:25] | Your blood pressure’s a little high. | 你的血压有点高 |
[07:26] | I’ve got something new that should help you out. | 我这里有些新药也许可以帮助你 |
[07:28] | It combines a nitrate with a blood pressure pill. | 配合降压药使用硝酸盐 |
[07:31] | It’s targeted to African-Americans. | 专门给非裔美国人使用的 |
[07:35] | … | 是的,我们容易发生氧化一氮不足 |
[07:38] | And the studies show this drug counteracts that problem. | 研究显示,这种药能解决这个问题 |
[07:41] | … | 你说的是哪门子研究? |
[07:43] | What kind of studies are there? | 还能是那种研究呢? |
[07:45] | They get some patients. They give them some drugs. | 他们挑选了一些病人,给他们服用药物… |
[07:47] | … | 啊 |
[07:49] | I’ve had white people lying to me for 60 years. | 白人对我撒了60年的谎 |
[07:51] | – You think this is a tan? | 你以为我是晒黑的? |
[07:54] | – You think they tell you everything? | 你以为他们什么都跟你说了吗? |
[07:59] | – and everybody gets screwed. | 我们无法区分种族歧视 和所有人都会犯错的区别 |
[08:02] | – Yeah? | 是吗? |
[08:04] | Well, how about them cheap meningitis drugs they’re pawning off in Africa? | 他们装模作样把那些 廉价的脑膜炎药卖到非洲又怎么说呢? |
[08:07] | – Gonna tell me that ain’t racism? | 你也要告诉我这不是种族歧视? |
[08:10] | – That’s just greed. | 那是贪婪 |
[08:13] | You really wanna screw whitey? | 你若真想报复白人社会 |
[08:15] | Be one of the few black men who live long enough to collect social security. | 你就多活几年,享受他们的社会福利 没几个黑人能做到这一点 |
[08:19] | Take the medicine. | 就用这药吧 |
[08:34] | Nurse. | 护士… |
[08:36] | Nurse! Help! | 护士! 救命! |
[08:38] | Nurse! Help! | 护士! 救命! |
[08:42] | … | 我的胳膊动不了了! 胳膊动不了了! |
[08:44] | … | 别紧张,别紧张 |
[08:49] | The Protein C side effects we were worried about, | 我们担心的蛋白质C的副作用 |
[08:52] | they happened. | 终于出现了 |
[08:53] | – Where was the bleed? – His brain. | – 什么地方出血? – 脑部 |
[08:55] | It’s causing right side paralysis. | 导致右侧半身不遂 |
[08:57] | I’ve stopped the treatment and called a neurosurgeon. | 我已经停止用药,找来了神经外科医生 |
[09:39] | I can move it now. | 我现在动不了了 |
[09:43] | – The surgery went well. | 手术很顺利 |
[09:44] | But all we did was fix the problem created by the medicine we gave you. | 但我们只是医治了你服药产生的副作用 |
[09:51] | She says you… You look young. | 他说你看上去很年轻 |
[09:54] | … | 我们一共有5个人负责这个病例 |
[09:57] | The others are older. | 其他几个人都比我年长 |
[09:59] | Why doesn’t Dr. Cuddy come to… | 卡蒂医生为什么不来… |
[10:06] | That doesn’t sound too good. | 听起来不太好 |
[10:20] | His fingers are even darker. His temperature’s 102 and spiking. | 他的手指变得更黑了,体温102度 还在迅速上升 |
[10:24] | And the x-ray now shows lung infiltrates. | 胸透显示有肺浸润 |
[10:27] | Well, the good news is he won’t be bitching about losing his hand if he can’t breathe. | 好消息是,如果他无法呼吸 他就不会抱怨失去手掌了 |
[10:31] | The trauma from the fall could have caused acute respiratory distress syndrome. | 跌落造成的外伤可能会导致 急性呼吸窘迫症 |
[10:35] | Right. I forgot. Your roof. | 是啊,我忘记了,是从你的屋顶摔下来的 |
[10:37] | It would cause lung infiltrates and maybe fever and conceivably the cyanotic fingers. | 可能导致肺浸润,发烧 毫无疑问还有乌黑的手指发黑 |
[10:42] | – The only question is why. | 问题是为什么呢? |
[10:43] | – Why what? | 什么为什么? |
[10:45] | Why her weird psychopathology requires a diagnosis informed entirely by personal guilt. | 为什么她古怪的精神病理学 会得出完全建立在负咎感上的诊断 |
[10:51] | Let’s assume we’ve been wrong up until now. | 假设我们从头至尾都错了呢? |
[10:54] | Let’s assume, just for one second, that the earth doesn’t revolve around Cuddy’s roof. | 假设地球并不是围绕卡蒂家的屋顶而转 |
[10:59] | What if he was sick before he had his run-in with gravity? He just didn’t notice anything. | 假设他在摔伤之前就得了病 而他却一无所知呢? |
[11:04] | Well, pneumonia can cause DIC which can cause cyanotic fingers. | 肺炎能导致DIC 从而导致手指发黑 |
[11:07] | – Pneumonia doesn’t hit that fast. | 肺炎发作没有那么快 |
[11:08] | – Sure. Only pavement hits that fast. | 当然,跌到地上才这么快 |
[11:11] | It’s not pneumonia. | 不是肺炎 |
[11:13] | He might have missed a finger turning dark. | 他也许没注意到一只手指变黑 |
[11:17] | pneumonia. | 是肺炎 |
[11:20] | He wanted to go home. | 他想回家 |
[11:22] | I thought he was lying. I told him I had a dinner party. | 我以为他在说慌,我告诉她我要开晚宴 |
[11:24] | I made him go up there. | 我让他爬上去 |
[11:26] | Well, why didn’t you just take out a gun and shoot him? | 你干吗不干脆拿出枪杀了他? |
[11:29] | I thought it was just asthma. | 我以为不过是哮喘 |
[11:30] | You might’ve mentioned this earlier, Doctor. | 你早该说出来的 |
[11:33] | Maybe we could have sent some blood cultures to the lab | 也许我们该送血培养去化验室 |
[11:35] | instead of wasting a day indulging your self-loathing. | 而不是把时间浪费在自怨上 |
[11:38] | If it’s just garden-variety bacterial pneumonia, | 如果只是普通的细菌性肺炎 |
[11:41] | he’s gonna be fine. | 他会好的 |
[11:42] | So give him garden-variety Levaquin, | 给他一些普通的左氧氟沙星 做一个普通的心回波图 |
[11:47] | and a garden-variety echocardiogram. | 血检查会告诉我们他是哪一种肺炎 |
[11:49] | If he’s huffing nail polish | 如果他吸毒 |
[11:51] | or pulling the wings off his pet parrot, this way’ll be faster. | 或者养了禽类宠物 这样会快点发现 |
[11:55] | And I bet Julio’s just dying to find out what’s wrong with him. | 我打赌胡里奥非常想知道他到底得了什么病 |
[11:58] | – Go with her. | 跟她一起去 |
[11:59] | – It’s Alfredo. | 他是叫阿尔弗雷多 |
[12:01] | And I can handle getting a key and… | 我可以搞到钥匙… |
[12:03] | Rico and I no longer trust you deciding what’s important and what’s not. | 瑞克和我不再相信你的判断力了 |
[12:14] | You ever think about writing a book on office politics? | 你有没有想过写一本办公室政治的书? |
[12:24] | What? Wait, wait, wait… Cuddy’s house? | 等等,什么? 卡蒂的家? |
[12:27] | See? It is shocking. | 够吓人的吧 |
[12:29] | The guy’s been working there every day for the last three weeks. | 那人在她家干了整整三个星期的活 |
[12:32] | You think it’s impossible he could’ve picked something up? | 你不觉得有可能会在她家感染了什么吗? |
[12:33] | – I’m not breaking into my boss’s house. – | 我可不想破门而入我老板的家 |
[12:36] | I’m your boss. | 我才是你的老板 |
[12:37] | She’s scarier than you are. | 她比你更可怕 |
[12:39] | She’s a woman. | 她不过是个女人 |
[12:41] | Relax. I’m coming with. | 别紧张,我也去的 |
[12:49] | House is having lunch with his juniors now? | 豪斯跟他的徒弟们去吃午饭? |
[12:51] | – No. Not a chance. | 不,不可能 |
[12:53] | – Then where do you think they’re going? | 那他们这是去哪儿? |
[12:54] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:58] | … | 因为这不是豪斯的作风 你不也是这个意思吗? |
[13:02] | … | 他在什么情况下会这么高兴 |
[13:06] | – He’s breaking into Cuddy’s home. – What? | 他准备闯入卡蒂的家 |
[13:10] | Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[13:13] | Medical reasons? | 医学原因? |
[13:14] | Why is he so curious about Cuddy? | 你为什么对卡蒂这么好奇? |
[13:18] | Why is… | 你为什么对我… |
[13:19] | Because you dumped him and you’re married | 因为你甩了他,嫁给了别人 |
[13:22] | and they are neither of those things. | 他们却一样也没有 |
[13:25] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇而已 |
[13:28] | – Nothing wrong with that. | 没什么问题吗? |
[13:29] | – No. Nothing wrong with that. | 不会有什么问题的 |
[13:35] | What do you think? Red thongs? | 你们认为呢?红色内裤? |
[13:38] | I think red thongs. | 我觉得是红色的 |
[13:41] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[13:42] | 20 bucks says I can get through this door in 20 seconds. | 20块钱赌我能在20秒种内打开门 |
[13:45] | – You’re on. – Count me in. | – 赌了 – 也算我一个 |
[14:03] | No furniture polish, no paint thinner, | 没有家具打光料 没有涂料稀释剂 |
[14:06] | nor anything else worth sniffing. | 或者其他会从呼吸道进入的东西… |
[14:08] | Nothing in here, either, except a few cockroaches. | 这里也没有… 只有几只蟑螂 |
[14:13] | Nice. | 很好 |
[14:14] | Someone should fix Alfredo’s roof. | 阿尔弗雷多自己的屋顶也该找人修修了 |
[14:18] | So, why haven’t you fired House? | 你为什么还没有解雇豪斯? |
[14:24] | It’s just, you guys are always screaming at each other, | 你俩总是吵不休 |
[14:27] | – and I figure you hate him, so… – I don’t hate him. | – 我甚至觉得你讨厌他… – 我不讨厌他 |
[14:32] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[14:35] | He’s a great doctor, | 他是个了不起的医生 |
[14:37] | but any other hospital administrator would have fired him years ago. | 换了其他医院领导,几年前就把他解雇了 |
[14:40] | Four of them did. | 他被其他地方解雇过4次 |
[14:42] | The question is, why did I hire him? | 问题是,我为什么聘用他? |
[14:46] | So, how’d you know about her key? | 你怎么知道她会有备用钥匙? |
[14:48] | You been doing a little handyman work for Cuddy yourself? | 你也帮卡蒂打过短工? |
[14:51] | Someone as obsessive and insecure as Cuddy probably has three extra keys hidden away within 10 feet of the door. | 像卡蒂这样没有安全感,又执着的人 也许会在大门十尺范围内藏三把备用钥匙 |
[14:57] | And you consider obsession a negative quality. | 你认为执着是一种不好的品性? |
[15:00] | Insecticide is organic. Soap is hypoallergenic. | 杀虫剂是有机的,肥皂是低变应原性的 |
[15:05] | I got the bedroom. | 我去卧室 |
[15:12] | This is where it all happens. | 一切就是在这里发生的 |
[15:21] | You both went to Michigan. Did you know him while you were there? | 你们都去过密歇根,你在那里就认识他了吗? |
[15:23] | I was still an undergrad, but, yeah, I knew him. | 我那时还是个本科生,是的,我认识他 |
[15:26] | He was already a legend. | 他已经很出名了 |
[15:29] | – So you just knew him as a legend? | 你仅仅是久仰他而已吗? |
[15:31] | – My God, you’re subtle. | 老天,你真够细心的 |
[15:33] | Anything on your mind? | 你有什么想法吗? |
[15:38] | … | 哦 |
[15:39] | – More cockroaches? | 又是蟑螂? |
[15:40] | – Worse. | 更可怕 |
[15:44] | Beautiful. | 太好了 |
[15:47] | There’s no way you just deduced where that key was. | 但你不可能推断出钥匙藏在哪里 |
[15:50] | Does this count as red? | 这个算红色吗? |
[15:54] | You gave yourself 20 seconds and put money on it. | 你只给了自己20秒钟,还下了注 |
[15:57] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[15:59] | She’s got pictures of you in here. | 她居然藏着你的照片 |
[16:02] | Just you. It’s like some kind of weird shrine. | 只有你的,像是供在了圣殿 |
[16:05] | – You’re kidding. – Yeah. | – 你开玩笑 – 是的 |
[16:13] | She uses super tampons. | 她用的是超级止血卫生棉条 |
[16:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[16:17] | You two are just too nasty to each other | 你们对彼此都太刻薄,以至于一点都… |
[16:20] | not to have been nasty. | 不觉察吗? |
[16:21] | I can be a jerk to people I haven’t slept with. | 嘿,没跟我睡过的女人 我能做到对她们毫不留情 |
[16:24] | I am that good. | 我就是这么厉害 |
[16:28] | … | 你是要走了,还是说还有什么要闻的? |
[16:31] | Whoa! Check this out. | 哇,看这个 |
[16:34] | It’s fuzzy. It’s black. | 毛茸茸的,黑色 |
[16:37] | It’s alive. | 还是活的 |
[16:55] | Patient’s lung function’s declining rapidly. Levaquin’s not working. | 病人的肺功能迅速衰竭 |
[16:57] | He obviously doesn’t have garden-variety pneumonia. | 左氧氟沙星没有作用,显然不是普通的肺炎 |
[17:01] | I’m glad you learned to take his impending death in stride. | 你终于可以从容面对 你的病人濒临死亡这个事实了 |
[17:03] | – Guess what he does have. – Rats. | – 猜我们找到什么了 – 老鼠 |
[17:07] | – Scars on his hand. | 他手上的伤疤 |
[17:08] | – Rat bites. | 老鼠咬的 |
[17:09] | But he says they’re from construction work so he won’t have to admit he’s got rats at home. | 但他说是工地上咬的 不愿意承认家里有老鼠 |
[17:14] | Catholics are right. Pride will kill you. | 天主教徒说得对 自尊能杀人 |
[17:18] | – Boogie oogie oogie. | 哇,哇,哇 |
[17:19] | – Fits the symptoms perfectly. | 症状完全吻合 |
[17:21] | That’s certainly one possibility. | 显然有这种可能 |
[17:23] | But what about the aspergillus fungus we found under the sink? | 我们在水槽下面发现的曲霉菌又怎么说呢? |
[17:26] | – What sink? | 什么水槽? |
[17:27] | – You should clean your bathroom better. | 你应该把盥洗间打扫干净 |
[17:29] | You broke into my house? | 你闯进我家了? |
[17:32] | No. No. You’re wrong. | 不,这么说不对 |
[17:34] | I had a key. | 我有钥匙 |
[17:35] | You had no right to invade my privacy. | 你没有权利侵犯我的隐私 |
[17:37] | There was no medical reason for that whatsoever, | 你这么做毫无正当医学理由 |
[17:39] | and there was certainly no moral reason for it. Oh, damn. | 也没有道德理由,噢,天哪 |
[17:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:45] | The focal consolidation makes fungal | 局部的实质化更说明可能是霉菌性肺炎 |
[17:50] | pneumonia far more likely. | 从好的方面来看,这病完全由你而起了 |
[17:53] | The treatment for aspergillus is amphotericin. – That’s hugely dangerous. | 治疗曲霉病的药物是两性霉素 那种药非常危险 |
[17:57] | – Yeah? Your point being? | 嗯? 你的意思是? |
[17:59] | Going the dangerous and aggressive route didn’t work the last time. | 上一次采取危险激进的治疗方法并没有奏效 |
[18:01] | It’s bound to work this time. | 这一次一定有效 |
[18:03] | Start him on the amphoterrible. | 给他使用两性霉素 |
[18:27] | Dr. Cuddy? | 卡蒂医生 |
[18:29] | I’m Manny, Alfredo’s brother. | 我是曼尼 阿尔弗雷多的哥哥 |
[18:32] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[18:33] | He’s worried about money. | 他在担心钱的问题 |
[18:35] | I wanna work for you. | 我想替他为你干活 |
[18:38] | How old are you, Manny? | 你多大了, 曼尼? |
[18:41] | 15 – Fifteen. | |
[18:42] | – Twelve? | 12吧? |
[18:43] | I can paint. I mow lawns. I rake leaves. I can start today. | 我会刷油漆,会修草坪,还能耙落叶 今天就能开始 |
[18:47] | Alfredo wants you to finish school. | 阿尔弗雷多想要你完成学业 |
[18:50] | Like you care. | 难道你关心吗? |
[18:54] | … | 他从你家的屋顶跌下来 你却连一次都没有去看过他? |
[19:00] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[19:08] | With a patient. | 有病人在 |
[19:10] | Not according to the log. | 记录上说没有 |
[19:12] | – It’s 3:15. | 现在是3点15分 |
[19:14] | – Is it a commercial? | 广告时间? |
[19:16] | How’s Cuddy doing? | 卡蒂怎么样了? |
[19:19] | She’s not acting like Cuddy. It’s a pleasure. | 她整个儿变了,好事一件 |
[19:24] | … | 她不善于处理这种情况 她觉得自己有责任 |
[19:27] | The technical term is narcissism. | 学名叫做自恋 |
[19:29] | You can’t believe that everything is your fault unless you also believe you’re all-powerful. | 除非你无所不能 否则你不能把所有的过错都算到自己头上 |
[19:34] | Wow, does she sound messed up. | 哇,看来她挺糟糕的? |
[19:36] | I don’t believe I can fix everything. | 我不认为我什么都能医 |
[19:38] | And I don’t lie awake at night, tormented by that fact. | 我也不会因为这个原因辗转难眠 |
[19:41] | No. You lie awake tormented by how… | 不,你辗转难眠是因为… |
[19:43] | I thought we were talking about Cuddy here. | 我们说的是卡蒂 |
[19:45] | She cares. | 她在乎 |
[19:47] | She enjoys feeling guilty. | 她喜欢有负咎感 |
[19:49] | Lisa cares. It’s why she drives you nuts. | 莉萨在乎,所以她让你发疯 |
[19:51] | ‘Cause it’s not just a puzzle to her. | 因为对她来说,这不仅仅是个难题 |
[19:56] | And I’m telling her she can’t even talk to him. | 我告诉她,她甚至都不能跟他说话 |
[20:00] | My God, it’s contagious. | 天哪,会传染的 |
[20:02] | You’re feeling guilty, too. | 你也有负咎感了 |
[20:03] | I’m just saying, take it easy on her. You owe her that. From the moment I saw you at the EI… | 我只是说不要对她太苛刻了 这是你欠她的 |
[20:09] | – Commercial’s over. | 广告结束了 |
[20:10] | – So glad we talked. | 很高兴有机会能跟你聊聊 |
[20:13] | Snap, crackle, pop. | 劈里啪啦 |
[20:16] | You got some Rice Krispies in there? | 这里面有爆米花吗? |
[20:19] | That bad, huh? | 那么糟糕吗? |
[20:21] | You were here yesterday. | 你昨天也来过 |
[20:23] | I see from the chart that Dr. Foreman prescribed medicine, not a miracle. | 从病历上看,福满已经给你开了药 不是什么奇迹 |
[20:28] | … | 我没有照那”白心”黑人的药方抓药 |
[20:32] | On the theory that you didn’t trust him because he’s black. | 既然你因为他是黑人而不信任他 |
[20:35] | Well, I’m gonna prescribe the same medicine and see if you fill it this time. | 那么这次我来开同样的药 看你会不会去抓 |
[20:39] | I’m not buying into no racist drug, okay? | 我不会去买种族歧视的药 |
[20:42] | It’s racist because it helps black people more than white people? | 因为这药特别照顾黑人而没有照顾白人 所以就是种族歧视了吗? |
[20:46] | On behalf of my peeps, let me just say thanks for dying on principle for us. | 好吧,既然这样 我就谢谢你替我们死守原则 |
[20:50] | Look, my heart’s red. Your heart’s red. | 我的心是红色的,你的心也是 |
[20:53] | And it don’t make no sense to give us different drugs. | 给我们不同的药是没有道理的 |
[20:55] | You know, | 我瞧出点门道了 |
[20:59] | I have found a difference. | 但根据我的经验,从我们刚才的对话来看 |
[21:02] | all black people are morons. | 所有黑人都是白痴 |
[21:04] | – Sorry, African-Americans. | 对不起,是非裔美国人 |
[21:06] | – I’ll see another doctor. | 我要换个医生 |
[21:09] | Fine. Fine. | 好的,好的 |
[21:15] | I’ll give you the same medicine we give Republicans. | 我给你的药和给共和党人的一个样 |
[21:22] | I think the medicine is working. | 药起疗效了 |
[21:26] | They’re lighter, right? | 颜色褪了点了吗? |
[21:27] | They don’t look lighter to me, Alfredo. How’s the tingling? | 我一点没觉得,阿尔弗雷多 还有刺痛吗? |
[21:30] | – Does not bother me. | 还好 |
[21:31] | – Tell her the other thing. | 告诉她另一件事情 |
[21:33] | … | – 说啊 – 行了, 曼尼 |
[21:36] | He hasn’t peed since yesterday. | 他从从昨天开始,就没有小便 |
[21:39] | – Since last night? – Afternoon. | – 昨晚开始? – 是下午 |
[21:41] | It’s not a problem. I don’t drink much. | 没什么,我喝得也不多 |
[21:46] | I think we’ll give you a little rest from the meds here. | 我们要给你停一下药 |
[21:53] | She says, “That’s the medicine that’s supposed to cure me”. | 她说那药本该能治好我的 |
[21:56] | Just making a little adjustment. Excuse me. | 我们只是做一些调整,失陪 |
[22:01] | He’s not making any urine. | 他没有排尿 |
[22:02] | I think we just destroyed the kid’s kidney with the amphotericin. | 两性霉素破坏了他的肾脏 |
[22:06] | I think he’s dying. | 他要死了 |
[22:07] | Dying? | 要死了? |
[22:09] | Cheese it, the cops. | 行了,别说了 |
[22:17] | I guess she understands a little English. | 看来她能听懂一点英语 |
[22:25] | His kidneys are shutting down due to the direct toxicity to the proximal tubule epithelium. | 他的肾脏因为近曲小管上皮细胞中毒而衰竭 |
[22:29] | Proof that my brilliant idea of giving him amphotericin is killing him. | 证明给他使用两性霉素这个聪明的主意 实际上是在要他的命 |
[22:33] | That wasn’t a complete waste of time. | 也不完全是浪费时间 |
[22:35] | His reaction shows that you don’t need to clean under your sink. | 他的反应说明你用不着清理水槽了 |
[22:38] | It wasn’t aspergillus. | 不是曲霉菌 |
[22:39] | And blood cultures show he was negative for rat-bite fever. | 血培养显示也不是鼠咬热 |
[22:41] | There’s still plenty of other cool pneumonias. | 还有其它很多种肺炎 |
[22:44] | Tested negative for Moraxella, Nocardia, cryptococcus. | 试验显示不是莫拉菌 诺卡氏菌,也不是隐球菌 |
[22:47] | He has a low titer for chlamydia antibodies. Maybe… | 他的滴定质不高可能是衣原体抗体造成的 |
[22:50] | No, no. His chest x-ray’s all wrong for chlamydial pneumonia. | 不,他的胸透显示不会是衣原体肺炎 |
[22:54] | … | 他去年得过性病所以滴定质不高 |
[22:57] | He has low sodium. Maybe it’s Legionella. | 钠浓度不高,也许是军团菌 |
[22:59] | No. His antigen is negative. | 不会,他的抗原呈阴性 |
[23:01] | Well, that all sucks. | 那就太糟糕了 |
[23:04] | Maybe we were right to begin with. | 也许我们一开始是对的 |
[23:06] | His problems are all caused by DIC precipitated by falling off my roof. | 他的症状都是DIC造成的 从屋顶上跌下来加重了病情 |
[23:11] | DIC wouldn’t cause a fever this high. | DIC不可能有这么高的热度 |
[23:13] | See? My lap dog agrees with me. | 看到了吧,我的哈巴狗同意我的看法 |
[23:16] | How high? | 有多高? |
[23:17] | Two hours ago it was 103 with acetaminophen. | 两个小时前使用了退热净后还有103度 |
[23:19] | What about on St. Alban’s Day? | 圣奥班节那天的温度呢? |
[23:21] | Only temperature I’m interested in right now is his temperature right now. | 我现在关心的是他目前的温度 |
[23:32] | Open up. | 张开嘴 |
[23:35] | Okay. Let me clarify. Open up and keep it open. | 我说清楚了,张开嘴,别闭上 |
[23:43] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 就一晚 – 好的 |
[23:48] | Under your tongue. | 放到舌头下面 |
[23:54] | You’re using your left hand. | 你用的是左手 |
[23:56] | – Right one hurt? | 右手疼吗? |
[23:58] | – No, I feel better. | 不疼,我感觉好点了 |
[23:59] | What, it really doesn’t hurt, or you just figure if you say no, you’ll get out of the hospital sooner? | 是真的不疼,还是你觉得你说不疼 我就会早点让你出院? |
[24:03] | It doesn’t hurt. I feel good. | 真不疼,我感觉很好 |
[24:09] | You don’t smell too hot. | 你的味道很不好闻 |
[24:12] | … | 啊!啊! |
[24:18] | Your hand is starting to rot. | 你的手开始腐烂了 |
[24:21] | Why are we here? | 为什么来这里? |
[24:22] | We are talking about cutting off a kid’s hand. | 我们说的是要给那孩子截肢 |
[24:24] | Yes, we’re talking about cutting it off, | 没错,是截肢 |
[24:26] | not subdividing it and putting in condos. | 而不是剁成几块散落到各处 |
[24:28] | – It’s not a legal issue. | 这里又没有什么法律问题 |
[24:29] | – Are you being intentionally dense? | 你是不是故意装傻? |
[24:31] | … | 嗯? |
[24:32] | I think it’s premature. | 我觉得欠考虑 |
[24:34] | – I’ve heard enough. – What? | – 我听够了 – 什么? |
[24:35] | She says one word and you take her side. | 她只说了一句,你就站在她那边 |
[24:37] | You should at least wait until she actually gives a medical reason. | 你起码应该等她给出合理的医疗上的理由 |
[24:40] | – Otherwise I might take it personally. | 否则我会认为你是故意刁难我 |
[24:41] | – Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:43] | If I were to somehow find out that you two were in disagreement over the proper medical course of action, | 如果你俩在采取合适的医疗方案上 无法取得一致 |
[24:48] | it could make it awkward for my client in court. | 那到了法庭上 我的委托人就会处于很尴尬的位置 |
[24:50] | My client being the two of you. So, guys, I’m a little busy here. | 我的委托人也就是你们俩 现在我有点忙 |
[24:54] | Why don’t we pick this conversation up in half an hour? | 咱们过半个小时再谈 |
[24:57] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[24:59] | All of his symptoms are caused by his underlying problem and the medicine we gave him. | 使用了我们的药物而给他带来的潜伏问题 造成了他的这些症状 |
[25:02] | What underlying problem? | 什么潜伏问题? |
[25:04] | You have no idea what the underlying problem is. | 你根本不知道潜伏问题是什么 |
[25:05] | – You’re the diagnostician. – Fine. It’s all my fault. | 你是诊断医生 |
[25:07] | Does that make you feel better? | 好吧,都是我的错,这样你好过了? |
[25:09] | His hand still has an arterial pulse. | 他的手还有动脉脉搏 |
[25:11] | His hand is a cesspool. And the crap is spreading. | 他的手就像是粪坑,而且在蔓延 |
[25:14] | You are being pretty aggressive about destroying a man’s livelihood. | 你这是在摧毁一个人的谋生手段 真够积极大胆的 |
[25:17] | I don’t give a damn about his livelihood. | 我才不管什么谋生手段 |
[25:19] | He loses that hand, he loses his job, all of his jobs. | 如果他没了手,所有工作都没有了 |
[25:23] | – He’s not like us… – Can’t work as a cripple? | – 他跟我们不一样 – 残疾人就不能工作了吗? |
[25:28] | He loses his home. – His kid brother drops out. | 他失去那个家,弟弟就会失学 |
[25:31] | – An American dream destroyed. | 美国梦也就破灭了 |
[25:33] | Very sad, very emotional, | 很伤感,很动人 |
[25:35] | not one medical fact in the whole pathetic tale. | 可是一点医疗事实都没有 |
[25:38] | You have lost perspective, Cuddy. | 你失去了你的观察力,卡蒂 |
[25:40] | You’ve stopped looking at this as a doctor. | 你不再用一个医生的眼光看问题了 |
[25:42] | You’re acting like someone who shoved somebody off their roof. | 你这样子就像是你把他推下屋顶 |
[25:45] | You wanna make things right? Too bad, nothing’s ever right. | 你想补偿是吗? 太可惜了,从来就没有对过 |
[25:50] | I am happy to report that we’re now so in sync | 我很高兴地告诉你,我们取得了一致 |
[25:52] | we’re actually wearing each other’s underwear. | 我们实际上已经互换过内衣了 |
[25:55] | Chop-chop time. | 快,快,快 |
[25:56] | – Is this true? | 真的吗? |
[25:58] | – No. I’m lying. | 不,我是在说谎 |
[25:59] | It’s stupid to do it with her in the room, I guess. | 还当着她的面,我猜我太傻了 |
[26:01] | – This is a big decision. – We made it. | – 这是一个重要的决定 – 我们已经决定了 |
[26:04] | We should convene a meeting of the ethics committee. | 我们应该召开道德委员会会议 |
[26:06] | No! | 不! |
[26:08] | Look, she is making a medical decision based on never wanting to feel regret. | 听着,她想在永远不后悔的基础上 做出一个医疗决定 |
[26:11] | You’re making a legal decision based on wanting me to be wrong. | 而你在假设我是错的基础上 做出一个法律决定 |
[26:14] | Greg, you have a history of aggressive… | 格雷戈, 你一向很大胆… |
[26:16] | You wanted superficial agreement. | 你想得到表面的一致意见 |
[26:17] | You wanted everybody’s asses covered. You got it. | 你想每个人都不惹麻烦,没问题 |
[26:19] | Now can I do the surgery? | 我现在可以开始手术了吗? |
[26:21] | Pretty, pretty please. | 拜托,拜托 |
[26:27] | Lisa, | 莉萨 |
[26:29] | are you sure you’re okay with this? | 你真的觉得没问题吗? |
[26:34] | I should be the one to tell the family. | 应该由我来告诉他的家人 |
[26:44] | Your hand is dying. | 他的手快没用了 |
[26:47] | The bacteria are eating it. | 细菌在吞噬它 |
[26:50] | When they run out of food there, they go somewhere else. | 等他们吃完了手,就会转移到别处 |
[26:56] | If you cut off my hand, I’ll be cured? | 如果砍掉我的手,我就能好了吗? |
[26:59] | Unfortunately, no. | 不幸的是,不能 |
[27:01] | We still have to find the disease that’s making you sick to begin with. | 我们还得找出一开始让你得病的病灶 |
[27:05] | But you won’t die of gangrene while we’re looking. | 但你不会像现在这样死于坏疽 |
[27:14] | I quit school when I am 12 to get a job, to help my family. | 我12岁就辍学打工养家糊口 |
[27:21] | I know I never get a good job, | 现在,我再也找不到一份像样的工作了 |
[27:25] | never save money or own my own house like you. | 再也不能像你那样存钱或者拥有自己的住房了 |
[27:31] | But, Manny, he’s smart. | 但是曼尼, 他很聪明 |
[27:36] | He’s the best in his class. | 他在班上成绩是最好的 |
[27:40] | Well, maybe Manny doesn’t have to quit school. | 也许曼尼不用辍学 |
[27:42] | Maybe you can… | 也许你可以… |
[27:53] | Are you sure I need to do this? | 你确定真的必须这么做吗? |
[27:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:03] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧,好吧 |
[29:10] | I gave one of my clinic patients a follow-up call. | 我给我的一个病人打了一个跟踪电话 |
[29:13] | Your name came up. | 他却提到了你的名字 |
[29:16] | I’m guessing an old black guy who thinks the CIA invented rap music to make your people want to kill each other. | 我猜是那个黑人老头,他觉得是CIA 发明了RAP,目的是要黑人自相残杀 |
[29:22] | He said you gave him the white folks’ stuff. | 他说你跟他讲了一通“白人”的鬼话 |
[29:25] | This is exactly why black people don’t live as long… | 这正是为什么黑人寿命不长的原因 |
[29:27] | This isn’t about race, unless annoying is a race. | 这又不是什么种族歧视 除非你把让人听得不舒服也算上 |
[29:31] | – Is he not getting better? – He’s fine so far. | – 他难道没好转吗? – 目前很好 |
[29:34] | I’m calling him back in. I’m getting him on the right stuff. | 我要再给他打电话,给他正确的药 |
[29:37] | Relax, Foreman, he already is. | 噢, 省省吧,福满,没有必要了 |
[29:42] | I told him it was the white stuff. I gave him the black stuff. | 我告诉他给了他白人的药 实际上给的就是黑人的 |
[29:49] | He was right. | 他说得对 |
[29:51] | You did exactly what white people do. | 你这正是典型的白人做法 |
[29:53] | You figure we don’t need to know the truth | 你认为没有必要告诉我们真相 |
[29:54] | or can’t understand it, so you just lie to us. | 我们没办法理解,所以就对我们撒谎 |
[29:58] | – Just a white lie. | 一个无害的谎言 |
[30:00] | – Good one, massa. | 干得漂亮,老爷 |
[30:02] | Right, and I’m a racist. | 好吧,我是个种族主义者 |
[30:05] | Too bad that idiot will never know for the rest of his long, long life. | 太可惜了,那个白痴在他长长的下半辈子 永远都不会知道这一点了 |
[30:16] | Every slave master thought they were doing the black man a favor. | 每个奴隶主都认为他们是在帮黑人 |
[30:21] | Negro can’t take care of himself, so we’ll put him to work. | 黑鬼不能照顾自己,所以我们给他工作 |
[30:26] | We’ll give him four walls, a bed. | 给他四面墙,一张床 |
[30:29] | We’ll civilize the heathen. | 我们会教化野蛮人 |
[30:31] | I’ll tell you what. Stop doing us favors. | 我跟你说,别再帮我们了 |
[30:35] | If you’re right, and we end up back in the jungle with lousy blood pressure medicine, | 如果你是对的,我们最终回到丛林中 用着落后的降压药 |
[30:40] | it won’t be on your head. | 你也不用感到愧疚 |
[31:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[31:40] | You wondering if you made the right call? | 你想知道是不是做了正确的决定? |
[31:44] | I’ve wanted to be a doctor from the time I was 12. | 我从12开始就想做医生 |
[31:49] | I wanted to be a lawyer from the time I was six until my second week of law school. | 我从6岁就想做律师 可进了法律学校,两个星期就后悔了 |
[31:53] | Sorry. Your story. | 抱歉,该你说 |
[31:57] | I graduated medical school at 25, pissed off that I was second in my class. | 我25岁医学院毕业 因为自己是班上的第二名而大为恼火 |
[32:02] | Chief of medicine at 32, | 32岁就做了内科主任 |
[32:04] | second youngest ever, | 第二年轻的,女人当中第一个 |
[32:08] | first woman… | 如果我是阿尔弗雷多的医生… |
[32:10] | You are his doctor. | 你是他的医生 |
[32:13] | I insisted on giving him Protein C. | 我坚持给他使用蛋白质C |
[32:15] | We had to cut his skull open. | 最后只好打开他的颅骨 |
[32:17] | I insisted on amphotericin, killed his kidneys. | 我坚持给他使用两性霉素 最后破坏了他的肾脏 |
[32:20] | I missed the pneumonia completely. | 我完全没想到肺炎的可能性 |
[32:23] | I would have searched his home and ignored mine. | 我检查了他的家,却忘记了自己的家 |
[32:26] | I would have watched him die trying to save his hand. | 如果我坚持要保住他的手 他就会死在我面前 |
[32:32] | If I didn’t have House looking over my shoulder… | 如果不是有豪斯看着我… |
[32:36] | Are you saying you’re not as good a doctor as House is? | 你是说你的医术没有豪斯高? |
[32:38] | I’m saying House is right. | 我是说豪斯说得对 |
[32:42] | I was so anxious to get ahead. | 我太急于成功 |
[32:45] | I haven’t been a doctor in years. | 我已经好多年…没给人看过病了 |
[32:49] | His little finger is dusky. | 他的小指头变黑了 |
[32:51] | Yeah, that’s why we’re doing this. | 是啊,所以我们才要手术 |
[32:53] | No. I mean the other hand, | 不,我是说另一只手 |
[32:56] | the one we haven’t chopped off yet. | 我们还没剁掉的那一只 |
[33:24] | His O2 sats are down to 88. | 他的氧含量下降到了88 |
[33:26] | His lungs are giving out. He needs a ventilator. | 他的肺功能在衰竭,需要呼吸机 |
[33:31] | … | 你被多系统器官衰竭搞得心烦意乱了 |
[33:34] | Pinkies are supposed to be pink, right? | 小指应该是粉红色的,不是吗? |
[33:37] | I mean, they’re not called “gray-ies”. | 又不是灰色的 |
[33:39] | But the organ failure is gonna kill him. | 但器官衰竭会要了他的命 |
[33:41] | But the pinky is weirder. | 但粉红色却更奇怪 |
[33:45] | … | 跟之前我们砍掉的右手一样 |
[33:47] | – It’s the same symptom. | 同样的症状 |
[33:48] | – But at a different time. | 但时间不同 |
[33:51] | His blood work indicates mild DIC. | 他的血液检查显示轻微的DIC |
[33:54] | What if it’s mild in the way that when you get out of the ocean, | 但如果是轻微到可以忽略 就像你从海里爬出来 |
[33:57] | the water clinging to your body makes the sea level drop? | 你的身体带上岸的水对海平面造成的影响那样? |
[34:00] | It’s technically true, but it’s completely irrelevant. | 理论上是正确的,实际上风马牛不相及 |
[34:02] | A lack of DIC would explain everything if there were also a lack of anything to explain. | 因为没有其它的解释 所以DIC正好可以解释一切 |
[34:09] | Endocarditis. | 心内膜炎 |
[34:11] | His heart’s infected. | 他的心脏被感染了 |
[34:13] | Little bacteria cauliflowers, clinging to his valves. | 吸附在瓣膜上的细菌 |
[34:17] | Except sometimes they can’t hold on. They go swimming in his bloodstream. | 吸附不住的时候,就随着血液流动 |
[34:20] | Thursday, one breaks off, goes to his right hand, black fingers, gangrene. | 星期四,有一个掉了下来 流到了右手,手指变黑,生了坏疽 |
[34:25] | Friday’s child heads for the kidneys. | 星期五到了肾脏 |
[34:28] | And we all know what Saturdays are all about. | 星期六我们都看到了 |
[34:30] | Party with the left hand. | 又来到了左手 |
[34:34] | that we already tested for endocarditis, and he was negative. | 很完美,只是你忽略了一个小小的事实 我们已经做了心内膜炎测试,结果是阴性 |
[34:39] | Which means he either is negative or… | 这说明也许真的是阴性又或者 |
[34:41] | What infection can cause pneumonia and culture-negative endocarditis? | 感染能同时导致肺炎和培养阴性心内膜炎? |
[34:47] | Prize value goes down with every clue. | 一切水到渠成 |
[34:53] | You’re thinking psittacosis? | 你认为是鹦鹉热? |
[34:55] | Alfredo doesn’t have any pet parrots. | 阿尔弗雷多根本没有宠物鹦鹉 |
[34:57] | Quit your squawking. Give him doxycycline. | 别叽叽歪歪了,给他使用强力霉素 |
[35:00] | No! That’ll just make his clotting problem worse. | 不,这样会加剧他的凝血问题 |
[35:02] | I liked you better when you were coming up with wacky drugs for us to try. | 你想出什么稀奇古怪的药 让我们来试验的时候,我就更喜欢你了 |
[35:06] | We give him the doxy now, damn it, maybe we can save his pinky. | 现在就给他用药 也许还能救他的小指 |
[35:09] | He can teach his brother to count all the way to five. | 他还能教他的弟弟数到五 |
[35:11] | If you’re wrong, he’ll end up with no hands and no feet. | 如果你错了,他也许四肢都保不住了 |
[35:14] | Technically, if I’m wrong, he’ll end up dead, but I take your point. | 严格来说,如果我错了,他连命都没有了 但我同意你的观点 |
[35:17] | – What’s his night job? | 他晚上打什么工? |
[35:18] | – He cleans up at some fast food joint. | 清扫快餐店 |
[35:20] | What, you think he got it from a chicken nugget? | 什么,你认为他是被鸡块感染的? |
[35:21] | Since when do fast food joints allow 12-year-olds to mop floors? | 什么时候开始快餐店 允许12岁的孩子做清洁工了? |
[35:26] | – Alfredo is 20. | 阿尔弗雷多已经20了 |
[35:27] | – Really? Looks younger. | 真的吗? 看上去没那么大 |
[35:32] | Where were you going to work tonight? | 今晚你应该在哪里打工? |
[35:35] | What job do you do on Saturday nights? | 你在周六晚打哪份工? |
[35:39] | – What are you doing? – Wake him up. | – 你干什么? – 弄醒他 |
[35:41] | We just cut off his hand. | 我们刚切除他的右手 |
[35:43] | – Yeah. We need to talk about it. | 是啊,我们得谈谈 |
[35:44] | – It’s not happening. | 不行 |
[35:52] | Honest, I’ve got no idea what I just said. | 说实话,我也不知道刚才说了什么 |
[35:54] | Why didn’t you say you spoke Spanish? | 你会说西班牙语为什么不告诉我? |
[35:56] | Well, because she’d wanna talk to me. | 因为那样的话她就要缠住我了 |
[35:58] | Or something like that. | 差不多这个意思吧 |
[36:06] | She says he doesn’t work Saturday nights. | 她说他周六晚不打工 |
[36:09] | … | 她的答案不合你的胃口并不代表她说谎了 |
[36:24] | Saturday nights he goes dancing. | 星期六晚上,他去跳舞 |
[36:26] | Either it’s a lie or he’s dancing with birds. | 要么她是说谎,要么他是在和鸟跳舞 |
[36:28] | … | – 去哪里跳舞? – 不知道 |
[36:32] | … | 她不知道你在说什么 |
[36:34] | Odds are it’s gonna be close to his house. | 很有可能靠近他家 |
[36:35] | It’s probably an abandoned warehouse or factory. | 也许是废弃的工厂或仓库 |
[36:38] | Take the Scooby gang and spread out. | 叫上他们,分头去找 |
[36:40] | What the hell are we looking for? | 我们到底要找什么? |
[36:41] | Find somebody who looks like crap. Tell him you want to place a bet. | 找一个流浪汉告诉他你想赌两把 |
[36:46] | … | – 呃… – 再见 |
[37:40] | It’s Cuddy. | 是卡蒂 |
[37:44] | I already put him on the psittacosis meds. As soon as you left. | 你走了之后,我就给他使用治疗鹦鹉热的药了 |
[37:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:52] | What do you think the record for one-handed juggling is? | 一只手扔球的记录是多少? |
[37:56] | You can yo-yo one-handed. | 一只手也可以玩悠悠球 |
[37:59] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[38:08] | I always wash my hands. | 我每次都洗手 |
[38:11] | If a bird is infected, you can get psittacosis just from breathing his dust. | 如果鸡被感染了,吸进它走过的灰尘 也可能得病 |
[38:16] | But then, why do I get sick and nobody else? | 为什么只有我得病,其他人没有? |
[38:19] | Your asthma made you vulnerable. | 你的哮喘,让你容易被感染 |
[38:24] | – You’re gonna be all right now. | 你现在会好起来的 |
[38:26] | – Yes. | 是的 |
[38:31] | Thank | 谢谢 |
[38:38] | For saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[38:49] | He thanked me. | 他谢了我 |
[38:51] | – He should have. – We cut off his hand. | – 应该的 – 我们切除了他的手 |
[38:58] | … | 如果再晚点,他会送命的 |
[39:00] | I never figured it out at all. | 实际上,根本不是我确诊的 |
[39:03] | – Hello. | 你们好 |
[39:05] | – What do you want, House? | 你想要什么, 豪斯? |
[39:06] | If you’re wallowing in self-loathing, | 如果你还在自怨自怜 |
[39:09] | I’ve got something that might help. | 这个也许会帮助你 |
[39:11] | We’re getting sued. | 我们被起诉了 |
[39:12] | – You saved his life. He admitted that. | 你救了他的命,他也承认了 |
[39:14] | – We’ll settle. | 我们会和解的 |
[39:16] | He’s got a stub where his hand used to be. We have insurance. | 他的手臂变得光秃秃的了 |
[39:18] | Case seems pretty solid to me. | 我们有保险,得到赔付没有问题 |
[39:21] | The new American dream. | 叮当(收款机的声音) 新的美国梦 |
[39:23] | Happy ending. | 皆大欢喜 |
[39:24] | Kid’s gonna be just fine. | 他会好起来的 |
[39:32] | Cuddy, | 卡蒂… |
[39:35] | your guilt. | 你的负咎感 |
[39:38] | It’s perverse and it makes you a crappy doctor. | 非常荒谬,阻碍你成为一个好医生 |
[39:44] | It also makes you okay at what you do. | 也能让你干好你目前的工作 |
[39:47] | You figure a perverted sense of guilt makes me a good boss. | 你决定荒谬的负咎感让我成为一个好老板? |
[39:51] | Now, would the world be a better place if people never felt guilty? | 如果人类没有负咎感,这个世界会变得更好吗? |
[39:55] | Makes sex better. | 让做爱更美好吗? |
[39:57] | You should have seen her in the last months of our relationship. | 你应该看看她在跟我交往的 最后六个月的样子 |
[40:00] | A lot of guilt. A lot of screaming. | 充满内疚,尖叫不休 |
[40:04] | I know this wasn’t just because it was your roof. | 我知道不仅仅是因为从你的屋顶跌下来 |
[40:11] | Cuddy, | 卡蒂. |
[40:15] | you see the world as it is, and you see the world as it could be. | 你看到世界的本来面目 也看到世界能变得如何美好 |
[40:19] | And what you don’t see is what everybody else sees, | 但你看不到的是别人眼中的世界 |
[40:23] | the giant gaping chasm in between. | 和这其中巨大的深渊 |
[40:26] | House, I’m not naive. I realize… | 豪斯, 我不天真,我认识到… |
[40:28] | If you did, you never would have hired me. | 如果是这样,你就不会雇我了 |
[40:34] | You’re not happy unless things are just right, | 只有一切都圆满,你才会开心 |
[40:37] | which means two things. | 这就意味着两件事情 |
[40:40] | That you’re a good boss, and you’ll never be happy. | 你是个好的老板,你永远都不会开心 |
[40:49] | By the way, why does everybody think you and I had sex? | 随便说一下,为什么所有人都认为 你跟我上过床了? |
[40:53] | You think there could be something to it? | 是不是其中有那么一点意思呢? |
[41:06] | Cuddy feels guilty about not diagnosing psittacosis any earlier? | 卡蒂因为没能早点确诊鹦鹉热而内疚? |
[41:12] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[41:14] | There’s no way she could have. | 她不可能诊断出来的 |
[41:17] | No. | 是的 |
[41:20] | No way she could have. | 她是不可能诊断出来 |
[41:33] | It’s raining. | 下雨了 |