时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My offer’s withdrawn. You can walk to work. | 我不打算帮你,你可以走路上班 |
[00:03] | Got it. You’re morally outraged. | 明白了,你极度愤怒 |
[00:05] | Now, can we get through this part? | 我们一起把这部分了结了行吗? |
[00:06] | ‘Cause the next part’s awesome. | 因为下一部分才真正令人生畏呢 |
[00:07] | How do you rationalize something like this? | 你怎么能把这样的事合理化呢? |
[00:09] | You broke into Stacy’s therapist’s office. | 你闯进了史黛西心理心理医生的办公室 |
[00:12] | – Borrowed a key. | 借了把钥匙 |
[00:13] | – And stole her treatment notes. | 还偷了她的治疗记录 |
[00:15] | Nope. I made copies. | 不,我复印了 |
[00:17] | “Mark is,” and I quote… | 马克是,我引述 |
[00:19] | “withdrawn, passive aggressive, won’t communicate, | 性格孤僻,被动而有侵犯性 拒绝交流 |
[00:22] | “like he resents me because I can walk.” | 就象他恨我能走路那样怨恨我 |
[00:25] | – I don’t wanna hear this. | 我不想听这些 |
[00:26] | – “Dishes in the sink, toilet seat up.” | “盘子在水槽里,如厕掀起厕板 |
[00:29] | Meanwhile, she can’t stop thinking about… | 同时,她无法抑制地想…… |
[00:31] | I can’t read that, | 我不能读这段 |
[00:32] | is she obsessed with a gray horse | 她是否被匹灰马所迷惑? |
[00:34] | or me? | 还是我? |
[00:37] | It says she thinks you’re an annoying jerk. | 这里说她认为你是一个令人气恼的混蛋 |
[00:39] | It’s a pet name. | 那是爱称 |
[00:41] | Here’s the kicker. | 惊人的部分在这里 |
[00:47] | They’re not having sex? | 他们没有性生活? |
[00:52] | Doctor cleared him, but no lift-off. | 医生清除了他,但没有发射 |
[00:54] | She’s frustrated, so she’s doc-blocking me. | 她有挫败感,所以她折磨我 |
[00:57] | Paperwork, seminars, meddling with my patients. | 文字工作,研讨会 搅和我的病人 |
[01:00] | But now you’ve got the proof you need, | 现在你有了你需要的证据 |
[01:01] | just take those personal psych records to Cuddy, | 干脆把这些私人的心理治疗记录 拿给卡迪 |
[01:04] | and that’ll show her Stacy’s out of control. | 证明史黛西失控了 |
[01:07] | You ignoring me? | 你不理我吗? |
[01:09] | While looking for my newspaper. | 我在找我的报纸 |
[01:11] | Efficient, huh? | 有效吧? |
[01:13] | Over here. | 这里 |
[01:17] | Dr Wilson, I want you to meet my stalker. | 韦医生,来见见我的高人 |
[01:20] | – Your waiting room sucks. | 你的休息室差劲透了 |
[01:22] | – I am not treating you. | 我可没给你做治疗 |
[01:23] | – Because you’re a closet case? | 因为储藏室事件吗? |
[01:26] | – We’re not together. | 我们,不是一对 |
[01:29] | He is so self-loathing. | 他十分自毁 |
[01:31] | But we gotta go now. So, maybe see you after work. | 我们得走了,那就下班后见吧 |
[01:33] | No, no, no, no. | 不,不 |
[01:37] | Nobody can figure out what’s wrong with me. | 没人能搞清楚我的问题 |
[01:42] | Well, your shirt is gaping at the collar. | 你衬衫的领子懈了 |
[01:44] | That means you’ve lost weight. | 意思是你体重减了 |
[01:45] | You’re flushed, that’s fever, and you’re short of breath. | 你脸红,所以发烧 而且呼吸急促 |
[01:48] | And finally, there’s the KS lesion on your face. It means you’re HIV positive, | 同时你的脸上终于有了损伤痕迹 |
[01:51] | and you’ve progressed to full-blown AIDS. | 意思是你HIV阳性 进一步证明你是艾滋病晚期 |
[01:53] | So you’re sick because your immune system is shot | 所以,你病了,免疫系统问题 |
[01:55] | and someone sneezed on you. | 而且还有人朝你打喷嚏 |
[01:57] | May I be excused now? | 这下我可以走了吗? |
[01:58] | Brilliant, but my immune system is fine. | 出色,但是我的免疫系统没问题 |
[02:02] | Your concentration-camp physique begs to differ. | 你的集中营体格乞求不同 |
[02:04] | – Get your T-cell count re-checked. | 拿你的T细胞读数再检查 |
[02:06] | – I’ve already done that. | 我已经那么做了 |
[02:07] | – They test for T-cell lymphoma? | 他们做过淋巴瘤T细胞检查吗? |
[02:09] | – It was negative. | 是阴性的 |
[02:11] | All of this will be fascinating to an HIV specialist. | 这些症状会非常吸引艾滋病专家的 |
[02:14] | Now let go of my cane before it becomes your new boyfriend. | 现在在我手杖变成你新男友之前 把我的手杖放开 |
[02:16] | Honey, I will marry it if you will look at my file. | 甜心,如果你肯看我的病例 我可以跟它结婚 |
[02:19] | Congress says you can’t, so… | 议会不允许,所以… |
[02:32] | I didn’t touch him. | 我都没碰他 |
[02:34] | He’s going into anaphylactic shock. | 他发过敏性休克了 |
[03:11] | – Go see Stacy. | 去见史黛西 |
[03:12] | – We gave him epi. He’s fine. | 我们给了他epi, 他没事 |
[03:13] | You need a lawyer. Go see Stacy. | 你需要律师,去见史黛西 |
[03:16] | You hit a patient. | 你打了个病人 |
[03:17] | Four words, two mistakes. | 四个字,两个错 |
[03:19] | He’s not a patient, and I didn’t hit him. | 他不是病人,我也没打他 |
[03:20] | Of course you didn’t. Go see Stacy. | 你当然没打,去见史黛西 |
[03:22] | I didn’t cause the anaphylaxis. | 我不导致过敏性反应 |
[03:24] | It’s probably one of his HIV meds. – Abacavir. | 没准是他HIV治疗的副作用…… |
[03:27] | – I’ll pass that along, | 我预料到了 |
[03:28] | make sure the ER takes him off it. Go see Stacy. | 确保急诊室能一并解决 去见史黛西 |
[03:33] | – You have to treat him. | 你得给他做治疗 |
[03:34] | – Medically, | 医学上讲,这个案例简直小儿科 |
[03:38] | this case is a snooze-fest. | 你不管他,他就以袭击控告你 |
[03:40] | Just ’cause he says I hit him, doesn’t make it true. | 我不会因为他说我攻击他 就得按事实处置 |
[03:43] | Watch, I am surrounded by naked cheerleaders. | 看啊,我被裸体拉拉队员包围…… |
[03:46] | See? | 看见了? |
[03:49] | Although, I like my chances of some action this morning. | 尽管我今早喜欢来点体力活 |
[03:52] | I forgot Wednesday was hooker day. This could have waited. | 我忘了周三是妓女日 这个可以等等再说 |
[03:57] | You make me meet you at your house. | 你迫使我到你家跟你见面 |
[03:59] | Your husband is conveniently absent. | 你丈夫很方便的不在家 |
[04:01] | Mark’s at physio. | 马克在做理疗 |
[04:03] | I’m stuck waiting for the exterminator. | 我在等杀虫的人来走不了 |
[04:06] | I saw a rat last night. | 我昨晚看见一只老鼠 |
[04:08] | Well, I’m surprised your feet are touching the floor. | 我很惊讶你的脚还踩着地 |
[04:12] | – I barely slept. | 我都睡不着觉 |
[04:13] | – What was Mark up to? | 马克干嘛来着? |
[04:15] | If memory serves, a quick climb up Mount Gregory, | 记忆里,最快爬上格里高山峰 |
[04:18] | and you’d doze through a seal hunt. | 而你在打海豹的时候睡着了 |
[04:20] | Clubbing, shrieking. | 抛锚,尖叫 |
[04:22] | What’re you doing? | 你干嘛呢? |
[04:25] | Sorry, it was just driving me nuts. | 对不起,这简直把我逼疯了 |
[04:26] | You hate washing dishes. | 你痛恨洗碗 |
[04:30] | People change. | 人可以变 |
[04:36] | I could make sure you’d sleep like a baby tonight. | 我能确保你今夜熟睡如婴儿 |
[04:41] | Rather take care of it myself. | 我宁愿自己对付 |
[04:45] | – I was referring to the rat. | 我是在跟老鼠谈条件 |
[04:46] | – Trenton Pest is sending a guy. | 特伦顿灭害所派的是个同性恋 |
[04:53] | What’s going on? | 干嘛呢? |
[04:59] | … | 我知道看上去我们象在洗碗 |
[05:00] | … | 但其实我们在做爱呢 |
[05:02] | We’re working. | 我们在工作 |
[05:03] | Wow, wish I had become a doctor. | 哇,真希望我能成为个医生 |
[05:06] | Place would be spotless. | 毫无污点的活着 |
[05:10] | Take 10 minutes, cure the guy, and stop whining. | 拿出10分钟来,把那家伙治好 别再搅和了 |
[05:16] | I give you Kalvin Ryan, | 我给你凯莱 |
[05:18] | so flamboyant in person, so boring on paper. | 私下里精彩,报纸上无聊 |
[05:22] | Obviously got an opportunistic infection, probably TB or PCP. | 明显的机会性感染,TB 或 PCP. |
[05:28] | Have you read his file? | 你看他的病例了吗? |
[05:29] | I started, but I found the characters two-dimensional. | 开始了,但我发现了双重人格 |
[05:33] | He went to an HIV clinic last week. | 他上周去了一间艾滋病诊所 |
[05:35] | Tested negative for TB, PCP, MAC, CMV, HSV. – Redo the tests. | TB, PCP, MAC, CMV, HSV测试全是阴性 |
[05:44] | – The results make sense. | 结果是有道理的 |
[05:46] | Kalvin’s T-cells are at 200. | 凯的t细胞读数200 |
[05:47] | That’s strong enough to fight infection. | 足以抵抗感染 |
[05:49] | – Fine, parasite. | 对,寄生虫 |
[05:50] | – Nope. The stool sample was negative. | 不对,大便测试是阴性 |
[05:53] | Two months ago, he was down to 30 T-cells. | 两个以前他的T细胞减到了30 |
[05:55] | Then he changed his meds, his immune system rebounds, | 然后他改变了用药 是免疫系统反弹 |
[05:57] | his viral load drops, | 他的滤过性病毒承载量减低了 |
[05:58] | everything’s getting better, but he’s getting sicker. | 一切都变好了,可他的病变重了 |
[06:03] | Face it. This might be an interesting case. | 面对吧,也许是个有趣的病例 |
[06:12] | What if his immune system is too strong? | 如果他的免疫系统过强如何? |
[06:16] | An auto-immune disease? With HIV, that’s impossible. | HIV是自身免疫系统疾病 不可能的 |
[06:20] | His new HIV meds kicked his system out of a sound sleep. | 他的HIV新药唤醒了他的系统 |
[06:24] | It wakes up hungry, cranky, spoiling for a fight. | 被饥饿、暴躁地唤醒后急需作战 |
[06:27] | And when it doesn’t find an active infection, | 当无法找到积极感染时 |
[06:30] | it starts attacking the harmless remnants of old infections. | 它开始寻找过去感染的无害痕迹进行进攻 |
[06:33] | Immune reconstitution syndrome. | 免疫边缘系统综合症 |
[06:36] | His meds made him so much better, | 他的药使他强壮后他把自己弄病了 |
[06:42] | he made himself sick? | 一点趣味都没有 |
[06:44] | Chest x-ray to find the old infection and start him on steroids. | 胸部X透视找到陈旧感染 注射类固醇吧 |
[06:52] | If you’re wrong, the steroids will tank his immune system. | 如果你错了,类固醇会击败他的免疫系统 |
[06:57] | He’ll get worse. | Coumadin在哪? |
[06:58] | If your patient’s got a blood problem, | 如果你的病人有血液问题 |
[07:00] | then blood thinners aren’t exactly… | 血液稀释剂就会… |
[07:01] | It’s for Stacy’s rat. | 是给史黛西的老鼠预备的 |
[07:03] | Death by anticoagulation. | 死于抗凝血剂 |
[07:06] | Trying to win Stacy back by killing an animal. | 想籍杀死动物赢回史黛西? |
[07:10] | Very caveman. | 非常洞穴人 |
[07:11] | I don’t want her back. | 我才不要她回来呢 |
[07:13] | I just want her to admit her feelings for me. | 我只是想让她承认对我的感觉而已 |
[07:15] | I go to Cuddy, | 我去找卡迪 |
[07:17] | Cuddy fires her or reassigns her. | 卡迪炒掉她或重新分配她 |
[07:20] | Either way, I’m happy. | 任何结果我都高兴 |
[07:22] | If you want her back, either tell her | 如果你想赢回她,要么就告诉她… |
[07:25] | or, better yet, shut up | 或者干脆,闭嘴… |
[07:28] | and cry yourself to sleep like everybody else. | 痛哭着象其他人一样入睡 |
[07:30] | Hi, this is, Mark Warner, 1724 Spring Street. | 你好,我是万马克,春街1724号 |
[07:34] | Listen, you don’t need to send that guy down. | 不用派人来了 |
[07:36] | We caught him. | 我们抓到老鼠了 |
[07:38] | No, you should send the bill to Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital, | 不,你把账单送到P_P医院 |
[07:41] | attention Dr James Wilson. | 交韦医生收即可 |
[07:49] | Your lymph nodes aren’t swollen, that’s good. | 你的淋巴结不肿,挺好 |
[07:52] | – Maybe Dr Chase should check. | 也许该让蔡大夫检查 |
[07:55] | – Sorry, mate, hands full. | 对不起,我腾不出手来 |
[07:57] | He’s too pretty to be straight. | 他太漂亮了,不可能是异性恋 |
[07:59] | You ever done any modeling? | 你做过模特吗? |
[08:01] | Does anyone actually fall for that line? | 真有人为此献身吗? |
[08:04] | … | 你以为我怎么就做了摄影师的? |
[08:06] | I’m guessing you guys didn’t think about dating on career day. | 我猜你们不会在工作日约会的吧 |
[08:12] | – I love my job. | 我热爱我的工作 |
[08:13] | – Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:14] | You seem more the “find it exceptionally satisfying” type. | 你看上去是“异常满足”那类的 |
[08:20] | I’m not sure there’s a difference. | 我不肯定这有区别 |
[08:21] | Your mom died of diabetes. | 你妈妈死于糖尿病 |
[08:23] | How’s your dad’s health? | 你父亲的健康如何? |
[08:24] | Last I heard, he had cirrhosis. | 最后听说的时候,好像是硬化 |
[08:26] | Love is love. | 爱是爱 |
[08:28] | Satisfying is “social validation, fun can wait.” | 满足是社会认可 乐趣都可以延迟 |
[08:34] | I have fun. | 我有乐趣 |
[08:36] | Yeah, she’s got some scheduled for February. | 对,她二月有些计划 |
[08:38] | Last you heard, your father? | 最后听说你父亲? |
[08:40] | He threw me out when I was 16. | 我16岁他就把我赶走了 |
[08:43] | It’s just as well. | 其实都一样 |
[08:44] | I got tired of getting BB guns for my birthday | 我已经厌烦了生日时收到弹子枪作礼物 |
[08:45] | when I’d asked for a Barbie. | 因为我想要芭比娃娃 |
[08:47] | Dads can be real sweethearts. | 父亲们有时很贴心的 |
[08:50] | Sensitive and cute. | 嗯,敏感可爱 |
[08:54] | He’s cute. | 他很可爱 |
[09:05] | He ran into that heating vent, right there. | 它跑进了那边的通风管道 |
[09:11] | Hopefully, Mark’s anger will go away eventually. | 希望马克的愤怒能最终消失 |
[09:14] | He’s not angry, he just doesn’t like you. | 他没生气,他只是不喜欢你 |
[09:16] | Nothing unique there. | 没什么特别的 |
[09:18] | Didn’t seem real wild about you, either. | 也没看他对你有多热情 |
[09:21] | He’s fine with me. | 他对我没问题 |
[09:23] | He’s angry. Said so in group. | 他愤怒,在小组是那么说的 |
[09:26] | Of course he’s angry. | 他当然愤怒 |
[09:27] | He’s looking at months of painful physio. | 要面对累月的痛苦的理疗 |
[09:30] | – He’s mad at you. | 他生你的气 |
[09:31] | – There’s no way he said that. | 他不是那么说的 |
[09:36] | No. But it’s true. | 可是事实 |
[09:40] | He resents you for being able to walk. | 他恨你能走路 |
[09:47] | Been there. | 我经历过 |
[09:52] | I resented you for a hell of a long time. | 我恨了你好长时间 |
[09:56] | Past tense? | 过去时态吗? |
[10:06] | Might be the hospital. | 也许是医院 |
[10:16] | What? | 什么? |
[10:18] | Bad time? Where are you? | 时机不好吗?你在哪里? |
[10:19] | At your girlfriend’s place. Ignore the moaning and squeaking. | 在你女友的家,别在意呻吟和咆哮声吧 |
[10:23] | His lungs are too scarred to tell which infection triggered | 他的肺部太害怕了 |
[10:24] | the immune reconstitution. | 不告诉我们是哪个 旧感染点带来边缘系统感染 |
[10:28] | He a smoker? | 他抽烟吗? |
[10:29] | Yes, and possibly more than cigarettes. | 对,而且不只是香烟 |
[10:31] | His tox screen came back positive for recreational drugs. | 他的总氧化测试显示其为吸毒者 |
[10:35] | Not surprising, not medically relevant. | 不奇怪,也没有医学关联 |
[10:39] | … | 是典型的AZT副作用 |
[10:42] | What are Kalvin’s most recent infections? | 凯最近的感染是什么? |
[10:50] | Well, let’s assume it’s one of those. | 好,我们假设是其中一个 |
[10:52] | Give him ganciclovir for the CMV. | 服用CMV… |
[10:54] | We can hardly hear you. Where are you? | 我们都听不见你,你在哪? |
[10:58] | … | 你女友的其他男友来了 |
[11:01] | Ganciclovir for the CMV. | 服用CMV |
[11:04] | Sulfadiazine for the toxo, | toxo用磺胺嘧啶 |
[11:07] | Bactrim for PCP. | PCP用Bactrim |
[11:11] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[11:12] | It’s killing time. | 杀戮时刻到 |
[11:42] | Your tox screen came back positive for… | 你的总氧化剂结果阳性… |
[11:45] | Crystal meth and ecstasy. | 安非他明结晶成瘾 |
[11:49] | Recreational drugs are dangerous to begin with, | 毒品成瘾十分危险 |
[11:51] | but for someone with HIV… | 但对于HIV症… |
[11:52] | I didn’t mistake them for vitamins. | 我没把他们当维他命服用 |
[11:55] | I’m a PNP boy. | 我是“PNP”男生 |
[11:58] | Party and Play. Drugs and sex. | “舞会和玩乐”,毒品和性交 |
[12:08] | You don’t approve? | 你不赞成 |
[12:11] | Does the sex include condoms? | 性交带避孕套吗? |
[12:13] | If he’s negative, sure. If he’s positive… | 如果是阴性那肯定 如果是阳性… |
[12:18] | Why put on a raincoat if you’re already wet? | 已经湿了谁还要穿雨衣啊? |
[12:20] | You could get hepatitis, or another strain of HIV. | 你可能会得肝炎或其他类型的HIV |
[12:24] | … | 艾滋病已经不是必死症了 |
[12:25] | … | 我不想有遗憾 |
[12:33] | How long have you been coughing? | 你咳多久了? |
[12:35] | About an hour or so. | 一个小时什么的 |
[12:41] | Try to take a deep breath. | 来个深呼吸 |
[12:45] | – What is it? | 怎么了? |
[12:47] | – I think it’s blood. | 我想是血 |
[13:03] | I recommend post-exposure prophylaxis. | 我建议快速暴露性预防措施 |
[13:05] | Your chances of conversion are slim, | 感染机会细微 |
[13:08] | but I’d like to put you on three anti-viral medications. | 但我仍希望对你进行三个疗程的 抗病毒药物治疗 |
[13:12] | Nelfinavir, zidovudine, and lamivudine. | Nalphenovair, zedovudine 和 lamivudine |
[13:16] | There are side effects, | 有副作用 |
[13:18] | headache, nausea, vivid dreaming. | 头疼、恶心、清晰的梦境 |
[13:21] | You’ll be tested for HIV at six weeks, three months, six months. | 并在六周、三个月和半年时 做HIV测试 |
[13:30] | Very interesting. | 很有趣 |
[13:32] | He coughs infected blood in Cameron’s eyes and mouth, | 他把感染的血咳进 卡麦伦嘴和眼睛里 |
[13:35] | that’s interesting? | 那样有趣? |
[13:37] | The “coughing” part, not the “in Cameron” part. | 咳嗽的部分 不是“进卡麦伦”部分 |
[13:40] | New symptom, | 新症状 |
[13:41] | blood vessel ruptured in his lung. | 他肺部血管破裂 |
[13:43] | I closed the tear. | 我缝合了 |
[13:45] | Well, it takes immune reconstitution off the table. | 免疫边缘问题被排除了 |
[13:48] | What’s it put on the table? | 那么什么显露出来了呢? |
[13:51] | It’s okay, she’s not here, | 没事,她不在这里 |
[13:53] | you can skip the nice-guy acts. | 你可以省略掉好人举止 |
[13:54] | You know, some human beings are actually capable of human feelings. | 你知道,人类可以有人类的情感 |
[13:57] | My giving a damn or not is not gonna change what happened. | 我是否在意都无法改变历史 |
[14:00] | – Could be Goodpasture’s syndrome. | 是不是排泄系统综合症 |
[14:02] | – No edema, no bloody urine. | 没有水肿和血尿 |
[14:05] | Well, KS on his face could mean KS in his lungs, | 面部损伤可能源于肺部损伤 躯体失血 |
[14:11] | Wegener’s granulomatosis? | 肉芽肿? |
[14:12] | Wegener’s would have responded to steroids. | 那会引起类固醇反应 |
[14:16] | Maybe you should go home, take the rest of the day. | 或许你该回家去休息 |
[14:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:21] | Well, this is good. | 哦,很好 |
[14:24] | He’s pretending to care, you’re pretending not to. | 他假意关心,而你假装不在意 |
[14:27] | I think we should reconsider drugs. | 我觉得我们该重新考虑毒品 |
[14:28] | Kalvin uses crystal meth. | 凯用安非他明结晶 |
[14:31] | Concerned enough about his health to stalk me, | 在他用手杖杵我的时候 |
[14:34] | while indulging in deadly street drugs. | 就已经足够注意了 |
[14:37] | A study in contradictions. | 对矛盾的研究 |
[14:40] | Interesting, but still not medically relevant. | 有趣,但不相关 |
[14:42] | It could be, if his drugs were tainted. | 如果他的毒品污染了就相关了 |
[14:44] | They cook meth with battery acid, lye, lantern fuel… | 他们用电解酸、碱和灯油加工晶体 |
[14:47] | Find Kalvin’s pills, test for toxins. | 找到凯的药片,测试毒素 |
[14:51] | Foreman, you’re with me. | 福满,你跟我走 |
[14:58] | – I need a consult on another case. | 另一个病例我需要协助 |
[15:01] | – We have another case? | 我们有另一个病例吗? |
[15:02] | It’s a hip-pocket deal. | 是个屁兜交易 |
[15:04] | Patient presents with a distinct neck tilt. | 病人显示明显的颈部倾斜 |
[15:07] | – Wry neck. Is he an athlete? | 歪脖?是运动员吗? |
[15:10] | – He’s a regular runner. | 是正规跑步的 |
[15:11] | – Any pain associated with movement? | 有相关运动疼痛吗? |
[15:13] | – None that he’s complained of. | 他没抱怨过 |
[15:15] | Best-case scenario, an infection in the ear or lungs. | 最佳的相关问题是耳朵和肺 |
[15:19] | Worst case, brain-stem tumor. | 最坏的情况是脑干瘤 |
[15:21] | You should do an MRI, CAT Scan, full work up. | 需要做核磁共振 分层扫描全套检查 |
[15:24] | I don’t think so. No insurance. | 我不认为行,没保险 |
[15:33] | No drugs in here. | 这没药 |
[15:34] | I’ll take the bathroom. | 我查浴室 |
[15:38] | How about a drink after work? | 工作后喝一杯如何? |
[15:39] | Take your mind off what happened. | 帮你排遣一下 |
[15:46] | Cameron? | 卡麦伦? |
[15:48] | I might have HIV, a drink’s not gonna wash it away. | 我也许带HIV,喝酒又不能冲走它 |
[15:51] | There’s like zero chance of you contracting the virus. | 可你也或许没法缩小它啊 |
[15:54] | Big difference between “like zero” and “zero.” | 没法和或许没法不一样 |
[15:57] | What did the infection control guy tell you? | 感染控制那家伙说什么了? |
[16:00] | He was very reassuring. | 他挺安心的 |
[16:02] | Kept reminding me that the hospital covers all my medical costs. | 一个劲告诉我 医院会负担我所有医药费用 |
[16:06] | Apparently forgot to mention that if I do test positive, | 明显忘记提到如果我的测试阳性 |
[16:08] | that they’ll pass it on to legal, | 他们就诉诸法律 |
[16:09] | and legal will dig up any dirt they can, trying to prove that I’m a drug user or tramp, | 而一旦诉诸法律他们就会尽力.. |
[16:13] | and that’s why I have HIV. | 我是因为有毒瘾或磕药而染上HIV |
[16:16] | It’s not like they’re gonna find anything, right? | 他们不会发现什么吧,对吗? |
[16:20] | Right. | 对 |
[16:22] | Check this out. | 瞧这个 |
[16:24] | Kalvin’s a photographer. | 凯的作品 |
[16:25] | The broken bulbs were props. | 破碎的鳞茎作为道具 |
[16:26] | – The glass is from 1930s fluorescents. | 玻璃闪着30年代的磷光 |
[16:29] | – Some of the bulbs are date-stamped. | 有些鳞茎有日期标签 |
[16:30] | Pre-World War II, fluorescent bulbs contained large amounts of beryllium. | 二战前,磷光球含大量Be元素 |
[16:33] | Beryllium dust inflames the lungs, | Be吸进肺部 |
[16:35] | they get rigid, patient can’t breathe. | 肺叶硬化,病人无法呼吸 |
[16:38] | My father co-authored a paper on acute berylliosis. | 我父亲是急性Be中毒 导致肺部症状报告的合著人 |
[16:43] | Phew! For a moment there, I thought you were smart. | 只一小会儿的功夫 我还真以为你挺聪明呢 |
[16:46] | Cameron, get a biopsy of Kalvin’s lung tissue, | 卡麦伦,给凯做肺部活检 |
[16:48] | run a spectrographic analysis. | 做个绘图分析 |
[16:50] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[16:51] | No reason to risk exposing the entire team. | 没理由使整个团队都冒感染的危险 |
[16:54] | Then who would I torment? | 到时候让我去折磨谁? |
[17:02] | I’m sorry. About what happened. | 我对……发生的事感到抱歉 |
[17:06] | It’s best not to talk. | 最好不要说话 |
[17:09] | You’re gonna feel a sharp pinch. | 你会感到刺痛 |
[17:11] | This actually is gonna grab a piece of your lung. | 这其实是要把你的肺揪一点下来 |
[17:18] | What were you guys looking for at my hotel? | 你们到我酒店里去找什么? |
[17:23] | Your drugs. | 你的毒品 |
[17:24] | We thought maybe you’d used toxic meth. | 以为你用了有毒的晶体 |
[17:27] | We’ll know if you were exposed to beryllium in a few hours. | 我们也知道你曾 暴露在放射元素Be的环境中 |
[17:30] | Well, if you’re still curious, | 如果你们还感兴趣的话 |
[17:31] | it’s in my bag over there on the chair. | 东西就在我椅子上的包里 |
[17:36] | You brought drugs into the hospital? | 你把毒品带进了医院? |
[17:39] | Glad I wasted my time at your hotel. | 真高兴在你酒店浪费时间 |
[17:41] | I told you I used, | 我告诉你我用了 |
[17:42] | you didn’t ask me for a sample. | 你又没跟我要样本 |
[17:44] | You’re not pissed about this, | 你不是因为这个生气 |
[17:46] | you’re mad because I coughed blood on you. | 你是因为我朝你咳血才生气的 |
[17:48] | – That was an accident. | 那是事故 |
[17:49] | – Would you stop being nice? | 别装好人了,没用的 |
[17:53] | It’s useless, and worse, it’s boring. | 而且更糟,郁闷 |
[17:55] | Get angry! | 生气吧 |
[17:56] | I had one stupid night, I end up with HIV. | 一个愚不可及的夜生活 就让我患了HIV |
[17:57] | Do you have any idea how pissed off I was? | 你能想像我当时有多生气吗? |
[18:01] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这又不是你的错 |
[18:11] | – You broke into my house? | 你擅闯我的房子? |
[18:13] | – Well, I had to, Mark isn’t here. | 没辙,马克不在 |
[18:16] | – He has physio. | 他去做理疗了 |
[18:17] | – Oh, really? | 哦,真的? 他怎样了? |
[18:19] | – How’s he doing? – What happened with all the cheese? | 所有的乳酪怎么了? |
[18:21] | Well, I had to get rid of it before Steve McQueen ate any Coumadin. | 在麦史迪吃到更多coumadin前 我得把它们都处理了 |
[18:25] | I named your rat. | 我给你的老鼠起了名 |
[18:30] | Steve’s tilting his head. | 史迪老歪着头 |
[18:33] | Any neurologist will tell you | 任何神经系统医生都会告诉你 |
[18:35] | that suggests an infection or a brain-stem tumor. | 是脑干瘤的感染结果所致 |
[18:38] | – Death cures both those things. | 死了就都治好了 |
[18:40] | – We can’t kill him. | 哦,我们不能杀死它 |
[18:42] | If it’s an infection, | 如果是感染 |
[18:44] | it could be caused by something in your house. | 该是由你房子里其他东西所致 |
[18:46] | Something that could affect you guys. | 其他可能影响到你们的东西 |
[18:51] | Smell this. | 闻闻 |
[18:53] | Does it smell like urine? | 味道象尿吗? |
[18:54] | Ooh | 哦 |
[18:57] | You missing any asparagus? | 你少了芦笋吗? |
[19:00] | Okay, stuff these. If he doesn’t get better, | 好,填上这个 |
[19:02] | then it’s a tumor. | 如果他没变好,那就是瘤 |
[19:06] | Then what, chemo? | 然后干嘛,化疗吗? |
[19:09] | Steve McQueen without hair? | 麦史迪没毛? |
[19:12] | It’s a blessing he died young. | 他早死都该庆幸 |
[19:22] | Hello. | 喂 |
[19:24] | Hi, honey. | 哦,嗨,甜心 |
[19:26] | I’m sorry I missed you, yeah. | 对不起跟你错过了,对 |
[19:28] | I came home. | 我到家了 |
[19:30] | All right, I’ll see you in a few minutes. | 好,那一会儿见吧 |
[19:34] | Okay. Bye, hon. | 再见,甜心 |
[19:50] | Chest hurts. | 胸疼 |
[19:51] | Heart rate’s a 100 and climbing, could be an allergic reaction. | 心律100继续攀升 可能是过敏反应 |
[19:54] | Neck veins are up. Must be pericardial effusion. | 颈部纹理清晰 应当是心包渗出 |
[20:01] | Kalvin? You’re bleeding into the area around your heart. | 凯,你的心脏附近有出血 |
[20:04] | – I can’t breathe. | 我要死了,无法呼吸 |
[20:07] | – The blood’s crushing your heart. | 血液冲击你的心脏 |
[20:09] | – Once we remove it, you’ll be fine. | 我们解决了,你会好的 |
[20:10] | – If I die, please tell my dad… | 如果我死了,请告诉我爸爸… |
[20:13] | – You’re not going to die. | 你不会死 |
[20:14] | – Tell him sorry. | 告诉他我很抱歉 |
[20:29] | Where’s the blood? | 血在哪里? |
[20:32] | It’s clear. | 根本没有啊 |
[20:33] | Only one other thing could cause this. | 只有一个理由导致这样 |
[20:36] | A tumor in his heart. | 心脏有瘤 |
[20:45] | CT confirmed a mass in Kalvin’s heart, | CT 证实凯心脏有一个大的 |
[20:48] | and several smaller ones in his lungs. | 肺部还有些小的 |
[20:49] | That’s why his heart’s enlarged, not the AZT. | 所以他的心脏才肥大 而不是抗艾滋病药物导致 |
[20:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[20:53] | She’s fine, probably getting bored with the question. | 她没事,可能是被问题搞烦了 |
[20:56] | Masses in the heart and lungs, | 心肺的麻烦 |
[20:58] | what kind of cancer are we looking at? | 我们见的是哪类的癌症? |
[20:59] | They may not be cancerous. | 也许不是癌 |
[21:00] | This is classic Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. | 是典型的非霍氏淋巴瘤 |
[21:02] | HIV-positive patient with a primary heart mass? | HIV 阳性病人长了早期心脏瘤? |
[21:05] | – It could be sarcoidosis. | 也许是类肉状瘤 |
[21:06] | – His lung tissue was negative. | 他的肺部活检是阴性 |
[21:09] | Lymphoma’s a death sentence, sarcoidosis is treatable. | 淋巴瘤是绝症 类肉状瘤是可治的 |
[21:11] | So is an ear infection, | 耳部感染也是 |
[21:12] | but since he didn’t test positive for that either… | 但他两项测试皆非阳性 |
[21:14] | I want to do the Kveim-Siltzbach test. | 我要给他做siltzbach测试 |
[21:19] | Do you have any idea how much paperwork Cuddy’s gonna need signed? | 你知道那样 卡迪会让你写多少报告吗? |
[21:27] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[21:32] | So… | 那… |
[21:35] | How’s the patient’s father? | 病人的父亲怎样了? |
[21:38] | “Tell my dad I’m sorry?” | 告诉我父亲很抱歉 |
[21:41] | Might as well have waved a red flag at a bull. | 也许跟向公牛摇红旗一样效果 |
[21:43] | He’s not coming. | 他并没要来 |
[21:46] | Well, it’s not a tragedy. | 嗯,并不是悲剧 |
[21:48] | Dad doesn’t wanna see him, he doesn’t wanna see the dad. | 爸爸不想看他,他也不想看爸爸 |
[21:51] | You’re the only one who wants them together. | 你是唯一一个想看他们在一起的人 |
[21:53] | – He asked. | 他要求…… |
[21:54] | – He thought he was dying. Dying people lie, too. | 他以为要死了 人快死时会说谎的 |
[21:59] | Wish they’d worked less, they’d been nicer, | 会希望少工作,多行善 |
[22:02] | they’d opened orphanages for kittens. | 为小猫开孤儿院 |
[22:04] | If you really wanna do something, you do it, | 如果你真想干点什么 那就干吧 |
[22:05] | you don’t save it for a sound bite. | 不为有回应而做 |
[22:11] | What did you say when you thought you were dying? | 你要死的时候想怎样来着? |
[22:16] | On the other hand… | 换个角度说… |
[22:20] | His dad tossed him out. | 他父亲把他扔出来 |
[22:23] | So what’s our guy wanna apologize for? | 那么我们的伙计要道什么歉? |
[22:27] | Everybody has regrets. | 人人都有遗憾 |
[22:35] | If the growths in your lungs and heart are sarcoid, | 如果肺和心有肌肉生长 |
[22:38] | your body will recognize this material, | 那么你的身体会意识到这个材料 |
[22:41] | and we’ll see a reaction on your arm. | 那么我们就会在手臂上看到反应 |
[22:46] | – Did you really wanna see your dad? | 你真想见你父亲吗? |
[22:48] | – You called him? | 你打给他了吗? |
[22:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:54] | He would’ve come, tried to straighten me out. | 要不他就会来把我修理一番 |
[22:58] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么撑下来? |
[23:01] | – I’m fine. – Convincing. | 令人信服 我挺好 |
[23:04] | What did you do with my drugs? | 你把我的毒品怎么了? |
[23:06] | The lab disposes of them after analysis. | 实验室在做完试演后会处置 |
[23:08] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[23:10] | They could’ve done you some good. | 它们本可以让你爽它一下 |
[23:13] | Not really my thing. | 我可不来那套 |
[23:17] | You know, I hope you don’t have it, | 你知道我希望你没被感染 |
[23:20] | but getting HIV might have been the best thing that ever happened to me. | 但是得了HIV令我获益良多 |
[23:27] | I used to be a good boy. | 我曾是个好孩子 |
[23:28] | Never wanted to piss anybody off. | 从不想惹任何人生气 |
[23:32] | Playing by the rules makes everybody else happy. | 按常规办事,讨好别人 |
[23:39] | Now I’m happy. | 现在我很快乐 |
[23:45] | So you just show up every time he’s at physio? | 所以每次他做理疗你就出现? |
[23:49] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[23:51] | Also when he’s at group therapy or out for dinner with friends. | 还有他做心理咨询的时候 外出跟朋友吃饭的时候 |
[23:55] | And when she happens to mention to Mark that you dropped by… | 而当她告诉马克你顺便… |
[23:59] | You tell your wife everything? | 你把一切都告诉你妻子吗? |
[24:02] | It’s a process. | 那是个步骤 |
[24:07] | But Stacy doesn’t have any reason to hide this from Mark. | 可史黛西并不需要隐瞒马克这个啊 |
[24:11] | As far as she knows, Mark’s okay with you being there. | 她该知道,马克对你在那没意见 |
[24:13] | My bet is she mentions me to Mark as little as possible. | 我打赌她尽量少跟马克提到我 |
[24:16] | Because she thinks that he thinks that she still has feelings for me. | 她想他觉得她还对我有感情 |
[24:20] | You know why she thinks that? | 你知道她为什么那么想吗? |
[24:22] | Because she still has feelings for you? | 因为她还对你有感情? |
[24:25] | If you’re right, she did tell him | 如果你对,她确实告诉他了 |
[24:26] | and I don’t get through the door tonight. | 我今晚就进不了门了 |
[24:30] | If I’m right… | 如果我对… |
[24:41] | So how long do we stay here? | 我们要在这呆多久? |
[24:45] | Until something happens. | 直到有事发生为止 |
[24:47] | He’s not gonna come out with us right here. | 我们在这他才不会出来呢 |
[24:51] | We are downwind, and he seems to have hearing loss. | 我们在下风口,而且他有听力丧失 |
[24:55] | He’s not blind. | 他不瞎吧 |
[24:58] | Steve McQueen does not run from danger. | 麦史迪才不会在困难前退却呢 |
[25:03] | Antibiotics, on the other hand… | 抗生素,或者… |
[25:07] | He ate around the pill? | 他在药片周围吃? |
[25:09] | – Smart. | 聪明 |
[25:10] | – Admit it, you like him. | 承认吧,你喜欢他 |
[25:14] | He’s all right. For a rat. | 对于老鼠来说,他挺好 |
[25:18] | You wanna know how cool he is? | 你想知道他有多酷吗? |
[25:20] | His urine showed traces of hydrogen cyanide, formaldehyde, lead. | 他的尿检显示含量中包括氰化物 甲醛和铅 |
[25:27] | He’s a smoker. | 他是烟民 |
[25:30] | Your husband’s been lighting up, | 是你丈夫抽的 |
[25:34] | which is particularly stupid, given that it could cause his AIP… | 他有够蠢,那样会导致他的aip…… |
[25:37] | Okay, I blow my smoke into the vent so Mark doesn’t know. | 好了,是我对着排气孔吹的烟 马克不知道 |
[25:42] | I always knew. | 我总知道 |
[25:44] | Bluffing. | 你在吹牛 |
[25:45] | You started two weeks after my surgery. | 我手术后的两个星期你开始的 |
[25:50] | – Menthols, then lights after a month. | 薄荷的……一个月后是轻型的 |
[25:53] | – Why didn’t you say anything? | 你干嘛不说话啊? |
[25:54] | ‘Cause it helped me monitor your misery level. | 因为那帮助我监视你的痛苦指数 |
[25:59] | One trip outside was a good day, | 出去遛一下一天过的不错 |
[26:01] | and upwards of six, you were in hell. | 6根以上,一点糟透了 |
[26:05] | You could have asked me how I was. | 你可以问我我的感觉 |
[26:10] | I already knew. | 我已经知道了 |
[26:14] | I’m sorry you were miserable. | 我很遗憾你感觉凄惨 |
[26:20] | Sorry I caused you so much pain. | 抱歉给你带来这么多痛苦 |
[26:45] | Glad you changed your mind about that drink. | 看看你是不是对喝酒改主意了 |
[26:46] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[26:49] | You should get changed, there’s this new place on campus that looks… | 校园里有个新地方…… 你该换衣服了 |
[27:00] | – Are you high? – Uh-huh. | 你high了吧? |
[27:06] | I thought the lab disposed of the drugs. | 我以为实验室处置了毒品 |
[27:08] | Not all of it. | 不是所有的 |
[27:13] | Slow down. | 哦,慢点…… |
[27:16] | Your pupils are dilated. You’re not… | 你们这些学生… |
[27:19] | Come on, Chase, don’t turn into a good guy on me now. | 来吧,小蔡 别这会儿把我变成个好人 |
[27:55] | You’re late. | 你迟了 |
[27:57] | And hung over. | 而且疲劳 |
[28:01] | Or maybe not. | 或者不是 |
[28:03] | Why do you have a rat? | 你拿个老鼠干嘛? |
[28:06] | Jealous? | 嫉妒吗? |
[28:12] | – Get out of my room! | 滚出我房间 |
[28:13] | – Don’t you dare put this on me! | 你竟敢把这安在我身上 |
[28:16] | I’m not gonna grovel, Dad! | 我不会哀求你的,爸爸 |
[28:18] | – That’s not what I’m asking for! | 我不要求那样 |
[28:20] | – Like hell it isn’t! – You said you didn’t call. – Well… | 就是,你说的你不打电话 |
[28:25] | Don’t mind me, just here for the show. | 别介意我,来看表演的 |
[28:27] | Yeah, well, there’s not gonna be any. | 不会有了 |
[28:30] | What happened to the big apology? | 那个大道歉在哪里? |
[28:32] | Yesterday he was all, “Daddy, I’m so sowwy.” | 昨天他还在那 “哦,爸爸,我很抱歉” |
[28:34] | This is none of your business. | 这没你事 |
[28:36] | Well, you should’ve thought of that before you stalked me. | 你该在杵我之前就想到 |
[28:39] | Now I’m interested. | 现在我的兴趣被提起来了 |
[28:40] | So what’s he got to apologize for? | 那么他要道什么歉? |
[28:42] | – You’re the one who tossed him out. | 你是那个把他扔出去的人 |
[28:43] | – Now why would I do that? | 哦,我干嘛要那样做? |
[28:44] | I don’t know, because it’s tough to brag to your hunting buddies | 我不知道,因为那样 跟打猎的伙伴吹很久带劲 |
[28:47] | that your son knows all the words to The Wiz. | 你儿子是个奇才 |
[28:51] | Much easier just to get drunk and beat him. | 干脆喝酒然后打他更容易 |
[28:54] | Explains his hating you, | 可以解释他恨你 |
[28:55] | and also your cirrhosis. | 和你的硬化 |
[28:57] | Also, why the more I talk, the more you sweat. | 也可以解释我说的越多你越出汗 |
[29:01] | What it doesn’t explain, | 但不能解释… |
[29:03] | is why he’s got to apologize to you. | 他向你道歉的理由 |
[29:07] | Residual guilt for sharing your special toy with other boys? | 由跟朋友分享特别的玩具 而带来的愧疚吗? |
[29:10] | Just leave it alone. | 算了吧 |
[29:12] | You just wanna leave the bigot with some peace of mind after you’re gone? | 想在你死后给这个老顽固 留下内行平静吗? |
[29:15] | This has got nothing, and I mean nothing, | 这里没什么事 我跟他…… |
[29:17] | to do with him being gay. | 成为同性恋无关 |
[29:18] | Now Kal brought this on himself with what he did to his mother. | 凯说的事是跟他妈妈的事有关 |
[29:22] | – He steal her signature look? | 他偷走了她的长相? |
[29:24] | – No. | 不 |
[29:25] | No, he killed her. | 不,他杀了她 |
[29:35] | – Kalvin lied! | 凯说谎了 |
[29:37] | – Yeah. That certainly is shocking. | 是啊,真令人惊讶 |
[29:40] | Mom’s kidneys were failing, she needed a transplant, | 妈妈的肾脏失效,需要移植 |
[29:42] | they tested Kalvin, he was a match, | 他们测试了凯 他的合适 |
[29:44] | he was also positive for HIV. | 他也是HIV阳性 |
[29:46] | Mom never found a qualified donor, she dies. | 妈妈没有再找到捐献者,她死了 |
[29:51] | Tragic tale. | 悲惨的故事 |
[29:53] | Undercut slightly by the rapid-fire delivery and constant movement. | 在稳定时刻的有点激情过度 |
[29:56] | Too much coffee this morning? | 今早喝太多咖啡了吗? |
[29:58] | He didn’t kill her. | 他又没杀她 |
[29:59] | Our bodies aren’t donor farms for our parents. | 我们的身体又不是 给父母捐献的农场 |
[30:01] | It’s not 1980. | 不是80年代 |
[30:03] | We know how HIV is transmitted. | 我们知道 HIV 可遗传 |
[30:05] | If Kalvin got HIV through unprotected sex, | 如果凯通过未防护性生活得到HIV |
[30:07] | dad has every right to be pissed. | 爸爸当然有权生气 |
[30:09] | – So you always use a condom? | 那你永远都用避孕套吗? |
[30:10] | – Yeah. | 哦,对 |
[30:12] | Brothers on the down-low got to. | 底层兄弟不得已而为啊 |
[30:14] | I’m not ready for any Foreman Juniors yet. | 还没为后辈准备好 你呢? |
[30:16] | – You? – Working girls are sticklers. | 职业女性真难对付 |
[30:20] | You’re not gonna poll Chase? | 你不选小蔡吗? |
[30:24] | – I’m not an idiot. | 我不是蠢人 |
[30:26] | – Obviously not. | 显然不是 |
[30:28] | Who doesn’t sleep with a drugged-out colleague when they have a chance? | 当有机会的时候谁不会睡一个 被毒品迷倒的同事呢? |
[30:37] | Where’s Wilson? | 韦森呢? |
[30:40] | We got the result of the Kveim test. | 我们有检验结果了 |
[30:49] | But so… I have cancer? | 那么,我得癌了吗? |
[30:54] | In all likelihood, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:57] | Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. | 非霍氏淋巴瘤 |
[31:01] | And I am… dying? | 我……快死了吗 |
[31:10] | We need to biopsy the tumor. | 我们需要做肿瘤活检 |
[31:11] | It’s near your aorta, so getting that sample carries serious risks. | 靠近你的大动脉 所以取样十分冒险 |
[31:16] | Is my dad still here? | 我爸还在这吗? |
[31:19] | He hasn’t been in? | 他还没进来吗? |
[31:26] | We’ll inject a dye around your heart to make the tumor visible on the CT. | 我们要在你心脏附近 注入颜色使其在ct上可见 |
[31:30] | Then a surgeon inserts a guide wire, | 然后外科医生输入导向管 |
[31:32] | runs it up into your heart, | 指挥其进入心脏 |
[31:34] | where he takes a small piece of that tumor | 在那里他取肿瘤的样本 |
[31:36] | so we can look at it under the microscope. | 然后我们就可以在显微镜下观察了 |
[31:40] | Atavan – Ativan. | |
[31:42] | It’ll help settle you down. | 希望能帮你安静下来 |
[31:43] | – Why are you so calm? | 为什么你这么冷静? |
[31:45] | Not coming off meth helps. | 不必晶体的帮助 |
[31:50] | Last night probably shouldn’t happen again. | 昨晚该不会再发生了吧 |
[31:52] | Do you think I want it to? | 你认为我想要吗? |
[31:55] | When two people have had sex, unless it sucks, | 当俩人性交后,除非不好 |
[31:58] | if they can do it again, they’re gonna do it again. | 如果他们能再做 他们会做的 |
[32:01] | And that’s when things get complicated. | 那样事情会变复杂 |
[32:05] | And it didn’t suck. | 而且不差 |
[32:11] | So now you’ve gotta drum up another excuse to be around the love of your life. | 那么现在你又有了新理由 可以在你今生挚爱前晃了 |
[32:16] | Could hit another patient. | 在打另一个病人吧 |
[32:18] | Yeah, don’t like to repeat myself. | 不,不喜欢重复 |
[32:20] | People will say I’m formulaic. | 人们会说我刻板 |
[32:21] | Well, that rules out letting the rat go so you can catch him again. | 那样也排除了 放走耗子再去抓的可能性 |
[32:24] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[32:25] | Steve needs two weeks’ antibiotics and a smoke-free environment. | 史迪需要做两周的抗生素治疗 和无烟环境 |
[32:28] | Cigarettes aggravated his infection. | 香烟加重了他的感染 |
[32:30] | The rat is actually sick? | 那老鼠真有病吗? |
[32:32] | That thing could infect the entire hospital. | 那玩意能污染整个医院 |
[32:34] | Steve’s infection is not contagious to humans. | 史迪的感染不传染人类 |
[32:37] | I’m an idiot. How do I miss mycoplasmosis? | 我真蠢,怎么会漏掉coplasmosis? |
[32:40] | Was that the kid’s father? | 那是孩子的父亲吗? |
[32:41] | Yeah. Remember the Black Death? It started with rats. | 记得黑死病吗?从老鼠开始的 对 |
[32:44] | Well, what’s he doing in the hallway? | 他在走廊里干嘛? |
[32:45] | Is the kid getting his biopsy already? | 那孩子准备好活检了吗? |
[32:46] | He just won’t go in the room. | 他不想进屋 |
[32:48] | Who knows what else he has, parasites, bacterial infection? | 谁知道他还有什么 寄生虫,细菌感染? |
[32:50] | – The kid doesn’t have parasites. | 那孩子没有寄生虫 |
[32:52] | – Not the kid, the rat. | 不是男孩,是老鼠 |
[32:54] | – Was he still sweating? | 他还在出汗吗? |
[32:56] | – Rats only sweat through their tails. | 老鼠是尾部出汗 |
[32:58] | Not the rat, the dad! | 不是老鼠,是爸爸 |
[33:03] | – Where are they from? | 他们从哪来? |
[33:04] | – Montana. What’s going on? | 蒙坦那,怎么了? |
[33:06] | You were right, it’s a parasite. | 你对了,是寄生虫 |
[33:08] | Cancel the biopsy, it’ll kill him. | 取消活检,会致命的 |
[33:12] | Hey, Daddy, come with me. | 嗨,爸爸,跟我来 |
[33:16] | Yeah, I’m not going in there. | 对啊,我才不进去 |
[33:20] | Your son asked to talk to you. | 你儿子要跟你说话 |
[33:26] | Why is he here? | 他干嘛来? |
[33:30] | He wanted to talk to you. | 他要跟你说话 |
[33:33] | Did you two used to hunt together? | 你们过去常一起打猎是吧? |
[33:35] | Foxes? Did you kill foxes? | 狐狸,你们杀狐狸吗? |
[33:37] | It’s Montana. | 是蒙坦那 |
[33:40] | Those masses in your chest are not tumors. | 你们肺里的不是瘤 |
[33:42] | They’re parasitic cysts from a bug called echinococcus. | 是一个小虫的寄生囊,叫做包虫病 |
[33:46] | Touch a dead fox, they jump aboard, | 触摸死狐狸,它们跳上你 |
[33:48] | they can hunker down for decades. | 它们可以盘踞几十年 |
[33:50] | Growing, spawning, shopping, putting on plays. | 成长、产卵,购物,上演戏剧 |
[33:53] | – I’ve been tested for parasites. | 我做了寄生虫测试 |
[33:56] | – Okay, it’s cancer. You happy? | 好吧,是癌症,你满意了? |
[33:59] | The cysts isolate the parasites, | 胞囊隔离寄生虫 |
[34:01] | keeping them from showing up in stool samples. Even in blood tests, | 不让它们在大便检测中被查出来 |
[34:03] | cardiac… | 甚至是验血…… |
[34:04] | All right, you don’t need me for this. | 好了,你不需要我帮忙干这个 |
[34:06] | But you’ve got the same things in your liver. | 但你的肝脏有同样问题 |
[34:11] | I have cirrhosis. | 我是硬化 |
[34:13] | Liver cysts have identical symptoms, with one addition, fever. | 肝脏胞囊症状相同,只一点不同 发烧 |
[34:17] | And liver cysts we can test for. | 肝脏胞囊我们可以测试 |
[34:19] | Your diagnosis could confirm Kalvin’s. | 你的诊断可以验证凯的 |
[34:23] | So, option A, we draw some blood… | 所以选项A--我们抽血 |
[34:24] | No, no, no. Look, you’re not touching me. | 不,你们别碰我 |
[34:26] | Well, you see, this is why I need you here. | 看,这是我要你来的原因 |
[34:28] | I want you to tell your son that you won’t take a simple, | 我要你告诉你儿子 |
[34:30] | painless blood test to save his life. | 你不肯为挽救他的性命 做个简单的验血 |
[34:48] | You never expressed a shred of regret for what happened to your mother. | 你从未对发生在你妈妈 身上的事表达过半点抱歉 |
[34:58] | You could have saved her life. | 你或许能救她的命 |
[35:01] | You wouldn’t be lying here. | 你也不会躺在这里 |
[35:04] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it! | 对,对,对,我明白了 |
[35:06] | You’re really mad at him for killing himself, | 你对他的自杀行为很愤怒 |
[35:08] | and for destroying everything you love. | 那毁灭了一切你爱的 |
[35:09] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间看这个 |
[35:10] | Are you gonna apologize? | 你要道歉吗? |
[35:12] | – I’m living my life the way I want. | 我用我的方式过活 |
[35:14] | – Are you gonna give me some blood? | 你要给我血吗? |
[35:15] | Look, if he doesn’t give a damn, then neither do I. | 你看,如果他不在乎,那我也不 |
[35:18] | Okay, option B. | 好吧,B方案 |
[35:20] | Why did your wife kill herself? Did she hate you? | 为什么你太太自杀? 她恨你吗? |
[35:23] | She was a diabetic! | 她有糖尿病 |
[35:25] | You know, you don’t know a thing about my Susan. | 你知道,你根本不了解苏珊 |
[35:27] | Either Susan wanted to die, or she was both fat and stupid. | 要么就是苏珊想死 要么就是又胖又蠢 |
[35:31] | Used a Twinkie instead of a gun. | 用闪光棒代替枪 |
[35:33] | And girls with big appetites, well, | 大胃口的女孩 |
[35:34] | they just can’t get enough | 她们对什么都没够 |
[35:38] | – Shut up! – In case I’m not making myself clear, | – 闭嘴 – 天啊,我说的不够明白 |
[35:40] | – I don’t mean the delicious snack. | 我不是说美味的零食 |
[35:42] | – You son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[35:45] | Yeah? Come on! | 好啊,来吧 |
[35:48] | Thank you. Means I can do this. | 谢谢你,我就可以干这个了 |
[35:52] | We’re gonna need some epi in here, stat! | 我们这里需要做EPI |
[35:54] | – Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[35:56] | – You said you didn’t care. | 你说过你不在意的 |
[35:59] | Notice how you can’t breathe? | 注意到你无法呼吸了吗? |
[36:01] | Now, either that’s the cane | 要么是因为我的手杖 |
[36:03] | or, I just ruptured one of those liver cysts we were chatting about, | 要么就是我刚打破了 一个我们聊到的肝脏胞囊 |
[36:06] | and you’ve gone into anaphylactic shock. | 而你将进入过敏性休克 |
[36:07] | Exactly the same way your son did | 跟你儿子经历过的一样 |
[36:09] | when he accidentally tripped against my friend’s car. | 当他绊倒在我朋友的车上 |
[36:11] | I’m just so excited to find out which. | 我太兴奋我找到原因了 |
[36:21] | I’m gonna schedule the surgery. | 我去安排手术 |
[36:27] | Clamp. | 夹子 |
[36:30] | Pressure’s holding. | 保持压力 |
[36:49] | Give me the syringe. | 把注射器给我 |
[37:09] | Clamps… | 按住 |
[37:14] | Two successful surgeries, two lives saved. | 两个成功的手术,挽救了两个生命 |
[37:18] | I’m over my quota. | 我超额了 |
[37:19] | Can I have next week off? | 我下周可以休息了吗? |
[37:22] | – Two family members assaulted. | 攻击了两个家庭成员 |
[37:25] | – It was self-defense. | 那是自卫 |
[37:26] | – You baited him. | 你引诱了他 |
[37:27] | – You’re right, I was asking for it. | 你对,我自找 |
[37:29] | The low-cut blouse, the do-me pumps. | 低胸外套,写着“干我” |
[37:33] | You flooded his gut with a parasite. He could sue. | 你把他的内脏里灌满寄生虫 他可以诉你的 |
[37:37] | Go see Stacy. | 去见史黛西 |
[37:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:42] | That’s it, “okay”? No name-calling? | 就这样吗?好? |
[37:44] | No squawking, no rending of garments? | 不骂人,不诉苦,不撕碎上衣? |
[37:49] | I like this t-shirt. | 我喜欢这件T衫 |
[37:56] | You lied to me. | 你跟我扯谎 |
[37:59] | If this is about my mom, I… | 如果是关于我妈的…… |
[38:00] | This is about your lonely, miserable life. | 是关于你孤独、悲惨的人生 |
[38:03] | I’m not miserable. | 我不悲惨 |
[38:05] | And as long as there’s a gay bar around, I’m never lonely. | 而且只要周围有同性恋吧 我就不孤独 |
[38:10] | You haven’t had a single visitor except for your dad. | 除了你爸,你连一个访客都没有 |
[38:12] | Drugs are great, HIV freed you, | 毒品棒极了 HIV解放了你 |
[38:14] | your dad hates you, you’re so happy. | 你爸爸恨你,你那么高兴吗? |
[38:17] | Everything’s a lie. | 一切都是谎言 |
[38:19] | You blame yourself for your mom’s death. | 你因母亲的死而责怪自己 |
[38:21] | You’re not trying to have fun, you’re trying to self-destruct. | 你不是在寻欢作乐 你是在毁灭自己 |
[38:24] | You wanna kill yourself, fine, but stop recruiting! | 你要杀了自己吗? 好吧,但是别再招募新兵了 |
[38:36] | Heard you hit another patient. | 听说你又打了一个病人 |
[38:39] | Yeah, sure, why not? | 对,是啊,干嘛不呢? |
[38:43] | He hit me first. | 他先打我的 |
[38:44] | Cuddy didn’t mention that. Let me see. | 卡迪没说,让我看看 |
[38:52] | – I’m the doctor. | 我才是医生 |
[38:53] | – My concern is purely legal. – Looks okay. | 我的关系是纯粹合法的 好像没事 |
[38:57] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗? |
[38:59] | – A little. | 一点点 |
[39:01] | You need some ice. | 你需要点冰 |
[39:09] | There’s no way that Mark doesn’t know. | 马克不可能不知道 |
[39:13] | – About the smoking. | 关于吸烟 |
[39:16] | – He would have said something. | 他该说点什么 |
[39:20] | Then he hasn’t been near you in months. | 要不就是他已经数月没靠近你了 |
[39:25] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[39:30] | – Can’t be easy. | 不可能轻松 |
[39:31] | – Stop squirming. | 别乱动 |
[39:41] | – Why would you lie about this? | 你干嘛撒谎? |
[39:43] | – I’m not lying. | 我没有 |
[39:46] | I don’t care if you’re sleeping with him or not, | 我不在乎你是否跟他睡觉 |
[39:48] | but you’re not, so… | 但你没有,所以…… |
[39:49] | – I am. | 我有 |
[39:50] | – You’re lying. | 说谎 |
[39:53] | You know when I have sex? You can smell that on me, too? | 你知道如果我有性生活 你能闻出味来? |
[39:58] | The only people who know about what’s going on with me and Mark, | 唯一知道发生在我和马克 身上事情的人 |
[40:00] | – are me and Mark. | 是我和马克 |
[40:01] | – Well, I just know you. | 我就是知道你 |
[40:10] | And I know you. | 而我也知道你 |
[40:12] | You’re confident, arrogant, but you’re never certain | 你自信、傲慢 |
[40:14] | unless there’s a reason to be certain. | 但如果没有可确定的 你从不确定 |
[40:17] | One other person knew. | 知道的另有其人 |
[40:19] | I told you I was seeing Dr Harper, | 我告诉你我在看哈医生 |
[40:21] | you can easily get into her office. | 你可以轻易进她办公室 |
[40:22] | You read my file. | 你看了我的病例 |
[40:34] | You read my file. | 你看了我的病例 |
[40:38] | The dishes, the concern, | 盘子、关怀、那些…… |
[40:42] | the acting like a human being. | 人类的举止 |
[40:44] | You have… | 你…… |
[40:49] | This whole time, you’ve been manipulating me. | 这段时间,你在操纵我 |
[40:51] | You knew that I had an angle the moment | 你知道我也有垂钓时刻…… |
[40:54] | I poured soap onto a scrub brush. | 往刷子上倒洗洁精 |
[40:58] | You could have thrown me out or ignored me | 你可以把我扔出去 |
[40:59] | or found another exterminator. | 或者忽视我,或找另一个杀虫的 |
[41:02] | You didn’t even tell Mark that I kept coming by. | 但你却没告诉马克我常顺道来 |
[41:04] | You let this happen because you wanna be with me. | 你任其发生因为你想跟我在一起 |
[41:10] | I don’t anymore. | 我不再想了 |
[41:14] | Get out. | 滚吧 |
[41:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |