时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Blue Calamari is still in the lead, but Ample Parking is making strides, | Calamari现在领先 但Ample Parking正大步赶上 |
[00:03] | and is now in fourth, third, and holding second place, while Blue Calamari is at a steady speed. | 现在是第四 第三 已经是第二位了 同时Blue Calamari的速度稳定 |
[00:07] | And down the stretch they come! Ample Parking comes from behind. | 他们跑进弯道了! Ample Parking赶上来了 |
[00:11] | And it’s Ample Parking by a nose. | Ample Parking现在领先! |
[00:15] | This is the last call for the third race. | 第三组的最后投注机会 |
[00:18] | You may still wager if you hurry. Here’s your information on the race… | 如果够快的话你还能下注 下面是该组的信息 … |
[00:22] | Out of the way. Cripple coming through. | 劳驾 瘸子过来了 |
[00:24] | Sixth race at Golden Downs. I’ll take the two and the four. | 嗯 Golden Downs的第六组 我在2号和4号上下注 |
[00:30] | Hey, that’s my birthday. February 4, 1963. Do you think that’s a good bet? | 哈 是我的生日呢 1963年 2月 4号 我想这次肯定能赢? |
[00:36] | What’s your birthday? | 哦 你的生日是什么时候? |
[00:38] | Take your time. Don’t worry. There’s only 30 seconds to post. | 慢慢来 别担心 还有30秒的投注时间呢 |
[00:41] | Is there any way I can bet on the six and the three also? | 我还想在6号和3号下注 可以吗? |
[00:44] | You know, for the year? All four horses. Can I do that? | 你知道 年份? 所有四匹马 可以吗? |
[00:47] | He wants a $2 exacta box, two, four, six, three. Give him $24. | 他想要个2美元的正序连赢 – 2 4 6 3 给他24美元 (正序连赢:赛马和赛狗中一种下注法) |
[00:55] | Emm | 嗯 |
[00:58] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[01:00] | The ninth at Gulfstream Park. $500 on the three horse, Seminole Uprising to win. | Gulfstream Park的第九组 三号马500美元 Seminal Uprising到赢 (不知道是怎样的下注法) |
[01:05] | Might as well burn your money. | 还不如烧掉你的钱 |
[01:07] | I’ll burn my winnings. Bigger flame. | 我赢了再烧 火花更大 |
[01:09] | Lady… | 女士们 先生们… |
[01:11] | Same race, Termigator to win. | 同一组 TermiGator到赢 |
[01:13] | … | 开始了 |
[01:15] | Sorry, race just closed. Damn it. | – 抱歉 下注结束了 – 该死 |
[01:19] | She was 14-to-1, too. | 她的赔率也是1赔14呢 |
[01:21] | Then fatass over there just saved you money. | 刚刚那个胖家伙刚刚为你省了不少钱呢 |
[01:23] | No way Seminole Uprising’s… I don’t bet on the horses. | – Seminal Uprising(某种下注方式)不可能会… – 我不是在赌马 |
[01:26] | I bet on the jocks. My rider’s bulimic, | 我在赌骑师 我的骑师食欲过盛 |
[01:28] | purges after his weigh-ins. | 减肥之后人都皱起来了 |
[01:30] | Leave a two-pound pile at the starting gate, shaves valuable time off that final eighth. | 在门栅那里拉一泡2磅的屎 减轻体重 冲刺的时候轻快一点 |
[01:35] | Nice to have inside information. | 谢谢你的内部消息 |
[01:37] | …by a length. The Burning Bush and on the level is Candy, right up on the inside is Bowfinger. And Termigator pulling up against the rail. | Burning Bush在转弯处领先一马身 可是Andy占到弯道内侧… |
[01:51] | Is anybody here a doctor? | 还有谁是医生? |
[01:58] | Trying to cop a feel? | 你趁机吃豆腐? |
[02:00] | I took a CPR class at the Y. | 我上过急救培训 |
[02:02] | That would be useful if she was having a heart attack instead of a seizure. | 如果她是心脏病而不是痉挛的话 你那样才有用 |
[02:04] | Seizure? Hold her tongue down? | 痉挛? 按住她的舌头? |
[02:06] | If you wanna get a finger bitten off. Call an ambulance. | 如果你想被咬下根手指头的话 叫辆救护车 |
[02:09] | Methodist’s three blocks down. | 有个诊所就在3个街区以外 我可以开车送她 |
[02:11] | – I could drive her. – Just make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[02:21] | – What the hell is that? | 这是什么? |
[02:22] | – How should I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[02:23] | Tell the paramedics to take her to Princeton-Plainsboro. | 告诉急救员把她送到普林斯顿Plainsborough医院 |
[02:26] | Her doctor’s name is House. | 医生姓名是House |
[02:28] | And it’s Termigator, winning by two lengths. | TermiGator赢了2马身! |
[03:05] | Since when does House hang out at OTB? | 这就是House在OTB(纽约市外围赌马公司)勾搭上的? |
[03:08] | The man’s an addict. | 这家伙是个瘾君子 |
[03:09] | Right, addicted to pills, not gambling. | 没错 对药片上瘾 而不是赌博 |
[03:11] | It’s the same thing. Drug abuse, drinking, gambling. | 都一样 – 药物滥用 酗酒 赌博 |
[03:14] | They all fire up the same pleasure centers in the brain. | 都是针对大脑内相同的快感中心 |
[03:17] | An addict is an addict is an… | 瘾君子就是瘾君子… |
[03:18] | Gambling doesn’t take away his pain. | 赌博没法消除他的疼痛 |
[03:20] | It does when I win. | 我赢的时候就行 |
[03:22] | Hot OTB babe has grand mal and inexplicable bruising. | 热辣的OTB宝贝毛病不小 还有来源不明的擦伤 |
[03:29] | What up with that? | 你那是什么表情? |
[03:30] | You were just standing there, and she started to seize? | 她开始痉挛时你就站在旁边? |
[03:32] | Spend as much time around the real people as I do, someone gets sick. | 像我这样在真正的人们身边呆的太久 就会有人生病的 |
[03:36] | Her platelets are 89, she’s anemic. | 血小板 89 她贫血 |
[03:39] | And she has a blood alcohol level of 0.13. | 她的血液酒精浓度0.13 |
[03:41] | Hot OTB babe? | OTB宝贝? |
[03:43] | Obviously a working girl. Probably an STD infection. | 明显是个工作女性 可能是传染性性病 |
[03:47] | No fever. No infection. | 没有发烧 不是传染病 |
[03:49] | Alcohol abuse explains it all. | 酗酒可以解释一切 |
[03:50] | Causes seizures and affects her blood’s ability to clot, which causes bruising. | 造成痉挛并且影响她的凝血能力 造成擦伤 |
[03:54] | Start her on heparin, she’ll be fine by morning. | 给她用肝素 她明天就好了 |
[03:56] | Except for the fact that the bruises are not petechial, which means it’s not DIC. | 除了事实上那些擦伤带有瘀斑 意味着不是弥散性血管内凝血(DIC) |
[04:00] | So the bruises were caused by trauma. | 擦伤是外伤造成的 |
[04:02] | She probably got beat up by her boyfriend. Or her pimp. | 她大概被男朋友打了 或者给她拉皮条的 |
[04:05] | What’s that called when you judge someone before ever meeting them? | 你没见过某人就评价他/她算什么 ? |
[04:08] | She’s a regular at OTB. | 她是OTB的常客 |
[04:10] | Somehow, I don’t see her holding down a 9-to-5 and going to PTA meetings. | 我不知道她怎么干朝九晚五的工作 或者去开家长会 |
[04:14] | I was there. | 我也在那儿 |
[04:15] | I have a 9-to-3 job. | 我就有个”9到3″的工作 |
[04:17] | It could be SLE, familial telangiectasias, | 可能是SLE(全身性红斑性狼疮) 遗传性出血性血管扩张症 |
[04:20] | or even Cushing’s. – Good. Start with those. | – 甚至库欣氏综合症 – 好吧 从这里开始 |
[04:23] | – Which one? Cushing’s. | – 哪个? – 库欣氏 |
[04:24] | It explains the seizure and the bruising. | 可以解释痉挛和擦伤 |
[04:26] | Not the anemia. | 但不能解释贫血 |
[04:27] | So she doesn’t eat a lot of meat. | 她不怎么吃肉 |
[04:28] | DIC brought on by alcohol abuse is far more likely. Do a full workup, | 酗酒导致的DIC更可能一些 全面诊断 |
[04:33] | H and P. And lab her up, LP, MRI. | 病史和病历 作血常规 腰椎穿刺 核磁共振 |
[04:36] | Wow! | 哇! |
[04:39] | Did you just ever so subtly order me to get her medical history? | 你就这么命令我去问病史? |
[04:43] | Cuddy put me in charge last week, so, yeah. | 上周开始Cuddy让我做主 所以…没错 |
[04:51] | It was a pretend in charge, | 只是假装做主而已 |
[04:53] | a formality to get past the suits in legal. | 合法的混过那段时间而已 |
[04:56] | Right, those licensing-board folk love to play dress up and pretend. | 没错 这些证书委员会的家伙最喜欢玩化妆游戏了 |
[04:59] | Hey, no worries. I’ll let you keep your parking space. | 嘿 别担心 我不会抢你的停车位 |
[05:02] | You can have it. | 随便你 |
[05:02] | You’ll also need my handicap placard. | 你还需要我的残疾人证 |
[05:05] | Bend over. | 该干嘛干嘛去 |
[05:06] | You make a pretty convincing argument. | 你的论据满有说服力 |
[05:08] | Chase killed that woman. Now Foreman’s in charge? | Chase害死那个女的 为什么变成Foreman做主? |
[05:10] | Yeah, we have a pecking order here. | 嗯 大家轮流来 |
[05:12] | If Cameron kills somebody, Chase takes over. There’s a flow chart in the lobby. | 如果Cameron害死人 就轮到Chase 大厅里有表格 |
[05:16] | For the next three weeks, you answer directly to Dr. Foreman. | 未来三周内 Foreman医生将直接管理你的工作 |
[05:18] | And I expect you here for grand rounds at 9:00. | 我希望你9:00准时到 |
[05:21] | By the way, I like sugar in my coffee. | 顺便说一句…我的咖啡要放糖 |
[05:25] | If there’s a screw up, it’s your screw up. | 如果出了麻烦 就是你的麻烦 |
[05:29] | You won’t have Dr. House to fall back on. | 现在可没有House医生背黑锅了 |
[05:36] | “Do you wear a seat belt?” | “你是否系安全带?” |
[05:38] | Is that really relevant to a seizure? | 这真的和痉挛有关? |
[05:40] | Skip it. | 跳过去吧 |
[05:41] | How about, | 还有 唔… |
[05:42] | “Were you vaccinated for polio?” | “你是否接种过小儿麻痹症的疫苗?” |
[05:44] | I think you gave me the form intended for FDR. | 我想你给我的是针对FDR的表格 |
[05:47] | You really like Teeny Tiny Mo in the fifth? | 你真的选了第五场的Teeny Tiny Moh? |
[05:49] | I went 4-for-6 yesterday. | 我昨天就看了4 5 6三场 |
[05:51] | You want winners? Cure me first. | 你想要冠军 治好我再说 |
[05:54] | “Are you generally satisfied with your life?” | “你对自己的生活满意吗?” |
[05:57] | It does not ask that. | 不是问的那个 |
[06:04] | You know, I was gonna ask | 你知道吗 我本来想问 |
[06:06] | what a respectable doctor was doing at an OTB parlor. | 为什么一个受人尊敬的医生会呆在OTB大厅里 |
[06:09] | Somehow that question doesn’t seem relevant anymore. | 不过这个问题看起来没多大关系了 |
[06:12] | – What’s your excuse? – It turns me on. | – 你去的理由呢? – 那里让我激动 |
[06:15] | Yeah? What else turns you on? | 哦? 还有什么让你激动的? |
[06:17] | Drugs? | 药? |
[06:18] | Casual sex? | 偷着搞? |
[06:19] | Rough sex? | 粗暴地搞? |
[06:21] | Casual rough sex? | 粗暴地偷着搞? |
[06:24] | – I’m a doctor. I need to know. | 我是医生 我需要知道 |
[06:25] | – No sex. | 没有性交 |
[06:27] | Just moved here. | 刚搬来 |
[06:28] | Haven’t even found a job yet. Don’t know anybody. | 还没找到工作 不认识任何人 |
[06:31] | Came here without a job. | 搬来却不是为了工作 |
[06:33] | That means you didn’t move here, | 那意味着你不是搬来这里 |
[06:35] | you moved away from somewhere else. | 你只不过是搬离某地而已 |
[06:37] | Shu! | 咻 |
[06:40] | Does that hurt? No. | – 这样疼吗? – 不 |
[06:43] | Are you on any prescription meds? Hormones? Prednisone? | 你在服什么处方药吗? 荷尔蒙? 强的松? |
[06:46] | I already answered that one. I think it was question number 20-something. | 我已经回答过那个问题了 我记得是第20几号问题 |
[06:49] | Well, yeah. And I could reach down and get it. | 没错 我可以再去查 |
[06:51] | But that would kind of spoil the whole cool move. | 但那样我就不酷了 |
[06:53] | I’m not on any medications. | 我现在什么药也不在吃 |
[06:54] | – Are you a vegetarian? – No. Why? | – 你是素食主义者? – 不是 怎么了? |
[06:58] | Because you might have something called Cushing’s syndrome, | 因为你可能得了一种叫库欣氏综合症的病 (肾上腺皮质功能亢进引起的代谢障碍性疾病) |
[07:00] | which basically means… | 基本上就是… |
[07:01] | My pituitary is overproducing ACTH, | 我的脑垂体过量分泌ACTH (ACTH:促肾上腺皮质激素) |
[07:05] | which is causing my adrenal glands | 导致我的肾上腺 |
[07:07] | to push too much cortisol into my bloodstream. | 分泌了过多的皮质醇进入血液 |
[07:10] | What a coincidence. | 这么巧 |
[07:11] | I’m a doctor, too. | 我也是医生 |
[07:13] | Yeah, I had it last year. | 我去年得的 |
[07:14] | They did brain surgery, | 他们给我做了脑部手术 |
[07:16] | removed an adenoma from my pituitary. | 从我的垂体上摘除了一个腺瘤 |
[07:29] | Aah! | 啊? |
[07:31] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[07:32] | “You were right, House. Her pituitary tumor regrew. | 你说的对 House 她的垂体瘤重新生长了 |
[07:35] | It is Cushing’s. Uncanny how you do that.” | 库欣氏综合症 真不知道你怎么做到的 |
[07:38] | Actually, it was Cameron’s idea. | 实际上 是Cameron的主意 |
[07:40] | No, Cameron had three ideas. | 不 Cameron有三个主意 |
[07:42] | I chose one to encourage, to nurture… | 我选了一个来培养 来强化 |
[07:44] | Yeah, you’re all about the nurturing. | 对 你总是诲人不倦 |
[07:46] | Do you need a hug? | 要不要拥抱一下? |
[07:50] | I don’t see any regrowth. | 我没看到什么反复 |
[07:53] | You get her medical records faxed over? | 你拿到她的病历的传真了吗? |
[07:54] | Work smart, not hard. That’s my philosophy, boss. | 工作要有技巧 而不是埋头苦干 这是我的处世哲学 老板 |
[07:57] | I’ll take that as a no. | 你直接说没有就是了 |
[08:01] | Anica, I need you to stay completely still. | Anica 我需要你保持完全静止 |
[08:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:08] | Still don’t see anything. | 还是什么也看不到 |
[08:10] | Okay, so it’s a microadenoma. Too small to see. | 好吧 那就是个微型腺瘤 太小了看不到 |
[08:13] | So small, it’s not even there. | 太小了 小的根本不存在 |
[08:15] | Right. It’s just a coincidence that I predicted a rare condition that she happened to have a year ago. | 对 只不过正巧和她一年前得的病一样 |
[08:19] | Results from her LP back yet? | 腰椎穿刺结果出来了吗? |
[08:20] | Didn’t do an LP. | 没做腰椎穿刺 我知道她什么病 |
[08:23] | I knew what she had. | 窗口关闭 |
[08:26] | Go do the LP. | 去做腰椎穿刺 |
[08:33] | Okay, I need you to roll over on your side, kiss your kneecaps. | 好 我要你翻过身侧卧头埋到膝盖里 |
[08:38] | Party time. | Party时间 |
[08:40] | I thought it only took one doctor to do this. I’m observing. | – 我还以为只要一个医生就够了呢 – 我只是看看 |
[08:43] | She’s here to make sure I don’t paralyze you. | 她在这里是防止我把你搞瘫痪 |
[08:46] | You’ve done this before, right? | 你以前做过这个 对吧? |
[08:48] | Successfully? | 成功的? |
[08:49] | He’s kidding. He’s an excellent doctor. | 他在开玩笑 他是个非常优秀的医生 |
[08:51] | I’m going to numb the area with some lidocaine, | 我要用利多卡因进行局部麻醉 |
[08:54] | and then we’re off to the races. See what I did there? | 然后我们就开始起跑了 看到了吗? |
[08:57] | I used horse-racing jargon to make the patient feel more comfortable. | 我用赛马的行话来舒缓病人的紧张情绪 |
[09:01] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[09:03] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[09:04] | Felt like bone. Does that hurt? | 碰到骨头了 疼吗? |
[09:07] | A little bit. What are you doing? | 有点 你在干什么? 噢! |
[09:10] | Try rounding your back a bit more. | 试着再弯一点腰 |
[09:11] | You’re perfect just the way you are. | 你现在姿势正好 |
[09:13] | Oops, that was all me. | 噢 这是我的错 |
[09:16] | Aah! | 啊! |
[09:17] | Might want to move down one vertebra. | 或许应该取下一节椎骨 |
[09:18] | This is actually much harder than I remember. | 这个比我记忆中的难多了 |
[09:21] | Wow! | 哦! |
[09:23] | My chest feels a little tight. | 我有点胸闷 |
[09:25] | Try taking a deep breath. | 试着深呼吸 |
[09:26] | Dr. House, maybe I should take it from here. | House医生 也许我应该接手了 |
[09:28] | Eighth time’s the charm. | 第八次就苦尽甘来了 |
[09:29] | Aah! | 啊! |
[09:30] | You trying to piss off Foreman? | 你想让Foreman不爽? |
[09:32] | Just let… | 让… |
[09:34] | BP’s 240 over 140. | 血压240/140 |
[09:36] | Turn that thing off, will you? | 把那个东西关了 好吗? |
[09:37] | Take the needle out. | 把针拔出来 |
[09:39] | – Take the needle out! – Okay. | – 把针拔出来! – 好吧! |
[09:43] | It’s a hypertensive crisis. Start her on an IV lopressor drip. | 高血压危象 静脉注射Lopressor(降压药) |
[09:47] | Titrate to systolic less than 140. She’ll be fine. | 直到收缩压降到140 她会没事的 |
[09:50] | Cameron. Meet me in my office. | Cameron 来我办公室 |
[09:53] | At the risk of sounding redundant and right, | 虽然基本上等于废话 但是我不得不说… |
[09:55] | again, | 我…又…对了 |
[09:57] | she has Cushing’s. | 她得了库欣氏症 |
[09:59] | Cushing’s. | 库欣氏症 |
[10:00] | Right, the fact that you mangled her LP has nothing to do with it. | 对…你把腰椎穿刺搞砸跟它没关系? |
[10:04] | Actually, it has everything to do with it. | 实际上 很有关系 |
[10:06] | Cushing’s plus stress equals hypertensive crisis. | 库欣氏症加上压力等于高血压危象 |
[10:10] | Smart move, sending the rookie. | 做法很好 派新手上场 |
[10:12] | Her initial symptoms could have been caused by alcohol-induced DIC. | 她最初的症状可能是酒精诱发DIC造成的 |
[10:15] | She had a hypertensive crisis because it’s been at least six hours since she had her last drink. | 她的高血压危象是因为 她上次喝酒已经是至少六个小时以前了 |
[10:19] | She’s detoxing. | 戒除症状 |
[10:20] | The exact same moment that I’m futilely trying to give her an LP? | 正好碰上我试着给她做腰椎穿刺却徒劳无功的时候? |
[10:24] | Right. An invisible tumor on her pituitary is much more likely. | 对 她垂体上长了个隐形的肿瘤 |
[10:28] | What if the tumor is somewhere else? | 会不会是其它地方的肿瘤? |
[10:29] | There could be an ACTH-secreting tumor on her lung or pancreas. | 她的肺或者胰腺上可能有个分泌ACTH的肿瘤 (ACTH: 促肾上腺皮质激素) |
[10:33] | It’s awfully rare. | 那可是超少见的 |
[10:34] | Not as rare as an invisible tumor. | 至少没有隐形肿瘤少见 |
[10:36] | Why didn’t they put you in charge instead of Foreman? | 他们为什么不让你来负责? |
[10:38] | Oh, yeah, you’re the guy that killed that woman. | 哦 对了 是你害死那个女人的 |
[10:41] | Get a pan-man scan before she dies a cortisol OD. | 在她死于皮质醇过量之前做个全身扫描 |
[10:47] | Come on | 来嘛…… |
[10:49] | Fine. Do it. | 好 做吧 |
[10:52] | But when you don’t find anything, | 不过如果你什么也没找到 |
[10:53] | put her on a Librium taper for the withdrawal and get her a bed in a rehab clinic. | 给她使用利眠宁(安定药)以帮助她戒酒 然后在康复门诊给她订张病床 |
[11:08] | Lungs look clean. | 肺部没有异常 |
[11:11] | Her lymph nodes are not enlarged. | 她的淋巴结没有增大 |
[11:15] | Cuddy tapped Foreman to run the department. | Cuddy指定Foreman负责部门 |
[11:18] | – I didn’t even get asked. – Neither did I. | – 都没征求过我的意见 – 我也一样 |
[11:20] | – You were suspended. – I was kidding. | – 你被停职了 – 开个玩笑 |
[11:22] | It’s the irony of women in charge. They don’t like other women in charge. | 关于女人主事的可笑之处 她们不喜欢还有别的女人主事 |
[11:27] | What? You think it’s something else? | 什么?你认为还有别的原因? |
[11:31] | You sabotaged yourself. | 你自作自受 |
[11:33] | You went on a date with House. You slept with me. | 你和House约会 和我上床 |
[11:35] | Putting you in charge of this department is like a sexual harassment suit waiting to happen. | 让你负责这个部门等于预订一个性骚扰的官司 |
[11:40] | Yeah, they’re really worried that I’m gonna create a hostile work environment. | 没错 他们真的担心我会把这里搞得充满敌意 |
[11:44] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 可能这就是问题 |
[11:46] | Being in charge means having to say no to House. | 负责就意味着要对House说”不” |
[11:50] | Would you hire you for that? | 你是老板会为这个理由雇用自己吗? |
[11:55] | Anderson coming out strong. | Anderson强势冲出 |
[11:57] | What is he thinking? He watched what Tom Mants just did. | 他在想什么? 他刚看了Tom Meents干了什么 |
[12:02] | You ordered MRIs for the entire maternity ward? | 你替整个产科平房订了核磁共振? |
[12:05] | I was in a crazy mood. | 我现在不大正常 |
[12:07] | Good thing I got a new boss to back me up. | 幸好我的新老板替我背黑锅 |
[12:09] | Although, I think one of those is actually necessary. | 尽管我认为这里至少有一个是有用的 |
[12:12] | Better comb through before you cancel them all. | 最好在你取消它们前来个地毯式搜索 |
[12:17] | What do you expect me to do, House? | 你想让我怎样 House? |
[12:19] | Quit? Cry? | 辞职? 大哭? |
[12:21] | Actually, I expect you to act like what you are. | 实际上 我希望你能和平常一样 |
[12:24] | My employee. My subordinate. | 我的雇员 我的下属 |
[12:28] | My bitch. | 我的小鸭子 |
[12:29] | Well, since you asked nicely… | 好啊 既然你这么温柔地请求– |
[12:31] | My God. I can’t believe I got more than | 天 我都忘了我病人的出院摘要 |
[12:34] | a year behind on my discharge summaries. Got to get caught up. | 已经拉下一年了 要赶紧追上 |
[12:38] | Oh, no, wait. | 噢 不 等一下 |
[12:39] | I’m not authorized to sign these anymore. Only you are. | 我已经没有资格签这些东西了 只有你能 |
[12:43] | Keep it coming. I’m not gonna break. | 继续来吧 谁怕谁 |
[12:47] | Scan showed a mass on her pancreas. | 扫描显示她的胰腺上有异常组织 |
[12:50] | Looks malignant. Probably inoperable. | 像恶性的 很可能不能手术 |
[12:54] | I’d give her two months. | 我估计她还有两个月时间 |
[13:00] | On the bright side, it still means I was right. | 好的方面讲 证明我说的没错 |
[13:12] | Where’s Dr. House? | House医生在哪里? |
[13:14] | Dr. Foreman’s overseeing your case. | Foreman医生已经接手了你的病历 |
[13:16] | He thought it’d be best if I spoke with you. | 他认为我和你说比较好 |
[13:18] | We found a mass in your pancreas. | 我们在你的胰腺内发现了异常组织 |
[13:21] | It looks like cancer. | 看来像癌症 |
[13:24] | So something in my pancreas caused me to have a seizure? | 我胰腺里的某些东西导致我痉挛? |
[13:28] | Probably. But the bigger point is… | 很可能 更重要的是… |
[13:33] | A one-year survival rate for pancreatic cancer is less than 20%. | 胰腺癌患者的一年存活率小于20% |
[13:39] | So what’s the treatment? | 怎么治疗? |
[13:42] | We need to biopsy the mass to see what we’re dealing with, | 我们需要做活体检验来确定是什么情况 然后… |
[13:50] | and then we can recommend options from there. | 我们会根据结果推荐治疗手段 |
[13:53] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[13:59] | I need your consent to do the biopsy. | 活检需要你的同意 |
[14:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:09] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[14:11] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[14:15] | It was weird. She barely reacted at all. | 太奇怪了 她几乎没什么反应 |
[14:18] | I’ve had people hug me | 我以为有人会拥抱我 |
[14:20] | and people take a swing at me. | 结果他给了我一巴掌 |
[14:22] | This was more like she didn’t even hear me. | 这更像是她根本没在听我说什么 |
[14:25] | Magnify three times. | 放大三倍 |
[14:31] | House assisting. That is funny. | House做助手 有点搞笑 |
[14:37] | Too bad Foreman’s gonna die. | 可惜Foreman的日子不长了 |
[14:49] | Good afternoon, | 下午好 |
[14:51] | I’m Dr. House. | 我是House医生 |
[14:53] | I’m gonna be looking at your… | 我马上要检查你的… |
[14:56] | Perfect. | 厉害 |
[14:59] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:05] | Need Dr. Foreman in exam room one for a consult. | 我要Foreman医生来一号诊断室会诊 |
[15:10] | So, when did this start? | 那么 什么时候开始的? |
[15:12] | Couple weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[15:13] | I didn’t want to get pregnant. | 我不想怀孕 |
[15:15] | Jake’s not into rubbers, so I got on the jelly. | Jake不想用安全套 所以我用了凝胶 |
[15:19] | You think I’m allergic or something? | 你看我是不是有点过敏? |
[15:21] | You have an infection. I’m gonna need a sample. | 你有感染 我得取个样 |
[15:24] | I brought the jar. | 我把瓶子带来了 |
[15:26] | No, I meant a sample of your… | 不 我说的不是那个样品… |
[15:35] | Okay. We have a neurological problem here. | 好吧 我们现在有个神经学问题了 |
[15:38] | There’s something wrong with my brain? | 我的脑子出问题了? |
[15:41] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 没错 |
[15:42] | Cover yourself up. Got what I need. | 把衣服穿起来吧 拿到我想要的了 |
[15:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[15:49] | Smell this. | 闻闻 |
[15:51] | Smells like vaginosis, | 闻起来像阴道感染 |
[15:54] | but it’s not really my call. | 不过还轮不到我决定 |
[15:56] | Great. I’ll be sure to put a gold star by your name on the board. | 好极了 我保证会在你的名字旁边打上一颗金星的 |
[16:00] | Anica’s biopsy for pancreatic | Anica的活检结果 |
[16:03] | cancer was negative. | 没有胰腺癌 |
[16:10] | Okay, I’m gonna give you some antibiotics | 好了 我开给你点抗生素 |
[16:12] | and you probably shouldn’t have sex for a while. | 还有你或许应该停止一段时间的性生活 |
[16:14] | How long? | 多久? |
[16:15] | On an evolutionary basis, I’d recommend forever. | 如果根据进化论 我建议永远不要 |
[16:20] | The mass in the pancreas is benign. | 胰腺内的异常组织是良性的 |
[16:22] | It’s probably just scar tissue. | 可能只是些疤痕组织 |
[16:24] | Good news. She’s not sick at all. Other than being an alcoholic. | 好消息 除了酗酒 她根本就没病 |
[16:27] | The labs you sent yesterday put her ACTH at 64 picograms per milliliter. | 你昨天用的利眠宁让她的ACTH达到了每毫升64皮克 (皮克:10的-12次方克) |
[16:32] | She’s got Cushing’s. Something set it off. | 她得了库欣氏症 有什么东西引发了它 |
[16:34] | It’s gotta be in her brain. | 可能在她的脑子里 |
[16:36] | Set her up for a venous sampling. | 给她准备静脉采血 |
[16:38] | There is another possibility. | 还有另外一种可能性 |
[16:39] | Chase, hold on. | Chase 停一下 |
[16:41] | How’d you get him trained so fast? | 你这么快就把他训练好了? |
[16:43] | Electronic collar? | 电子项圈? |
[16:44] | Got treats in your pocket? | 口袋里装狗粮? |
[16:46] | She didn’t even read the consent form for the pancreatic biopsy. | 她甚至没有读胰腺活检的同意书 |
[16:49] | Who reads those things? | 谁会去读那些玩意儿? |
[16:50] | Maybe she didn’t read it because she knew that there was nothing wrong with her. | 她不去读可能是因为她知道自己什么病都没有 |
[16:53] | There is another explanation for the Cushing’s. Maybe she injected herself with the ACTH. | 库欣氏症还有另外一个解释 她在给自己注射ACTH |
[16:57] | Her behavior suggests Munchausen’s. | 她的行为很像Munchausen综合症 (Munchausen综合症:捏造疾病以求医生治疗 属于精神病) |
[16:59] | She’s had four hospitalizations in the last four months. | 在过去的四个月内她住院治疗了四次 |
[17:02] | Well, being hospitalized a lot certainly points to nothing being wrong with you. | 去医院看病很多当然意味着你什么毛病都没有 |
[17:06] | She’s had zero symptoms since she got here. | 她到这里后一个症状也没出现过 |
[17:09] | The scarring on her pancreas could be caused from injecting herself with the benzene and setting off the seizures. | 她胰脏上的疤痕组织可能是她给自己 注射的药物里含苯导致的 并且引发了痉挛 |
[17:14] | She’s had brain surgery. | 她做过脑部手术 |
[17:15] | You can fake a stomachache. You can’t fake a brain tumor. | 你可以假装胃疼 你假装不了脑瘤 |
[17:18] | You can fake an invisible one. | 你可以假装一个看不见的 |
[17:22] | We should check her apartment. Look for medications, syringes… | 我们应该查查她家 看有没有药物 注射器之类的 |
[17:25] | – Venous sampling’s easier. – And more dangerous. | – 还是静脉采血比较简单 – 也更危险 |
[17:27] | – Not if you get caught breaking in. | 如果你硬闯民宅被抓住就不是了 |
[17:29] | – So don’t get caught, House. | 那就别被抓住 House |
[17:33] | Why do you think Cuddy picked Foreman over me? | 你认为Cuddy为什么选Foreman而不是我? |
[17:35] | Have I done something wrong or is there… | 是我做错过什么事还是我有要改进的地方… |
[17:38] | Will it make you shut up if I told you she wanted someone black? | 如果我告诉你她就想要个长得黑的你会不会闭嘴? |
[17:40] | How would you describe my leadership skills? | 你对我的领导能力怎么看? |
[17:42] | Nonexistent. Otherwise excellent. | 没有 或者说非常优秀 |
[17:45] | There’s more to being a leader than being a jerk. | 做领导比做禽兽难多了 |
[17:48] | The world will never know. | 这个就没人知道了 |
[17:54] | No. No way. | 不 没门 |
[17:56] | It just snowed. Yesterday. | – 刚下了雪 – 昨天 |
[17:57] | The streets are clear. | 大街上很干净了 |
[18:00] | My car is right there. | 我的车就在那边 |
[18:02] | There’s construction on Elm. Bike will be faster. | Elm街在修路 两个轮子快一点 |
[18:26] | There’s even books in the bathroom. | 卫生间里都有书 |
[18:29] | Well, either she’s very smart or she has a severe fiber deficiency. | 哦 要么她非常聪明 要么她有严重的纤维缺乏症(吃纸 呵呵) |
[18:34] | “周二下午一点眼科 Peterson医生” “周四上午10点妇科 Lachowicz医生” | |
[18:39] | She’s got an appointment with her ophthalmologist on Tuesday | 她周二约了眼科医生 |
[18:42] | and an appointment with her gynecologist on Thursday. | 周四约了妇科医生 |
[18:46] | Multiple appointments with multiple doctors. | 多个医生的多重预约 |
[18:48] | Symptom of Munchausen’s. | Munchausen的症状 (捏造疾病以求医生治疗 属于精神病) |
[18:50] | Or, just thinking outside the box here, she has a vagina and trouble reading. | 或者 换个角度看问题 她有妇科疾病和阅读障碍 |
[18:57] | There’s three pairs of reading glasses, each with different prescriptions. | 她有三副眼镜 每副的度数都不一样 |
[19:00] | Which would be explained by a tumor pressing on the optic nerve. | 可以解释为有肿瘤压迫她的视神经 |
[19:03] | Because you’re looking for her to have a tumor. | 因为你希望她有肿瘤 |
[19:05] | And you’re looking for… | 而你在期望… |
[19:07] | A person with Munchausen’s syndrome drinks battery acid. | 一个患有Munchausen综合症的人 |
[19:09] | But they don’t go to an ophthalmologist to get their pupils dilated. | 喝电池酸 他们不会去看眼科来放大自己的瞳孔 |
[19:13] | An ophthalmologist is a doctor. Attention is attention. | 眼科医生是医生 注意就是注意 |
[19:17] | How many hospitals have you contacted? Has one doctor said she’s crazy? | 你联系了多少家医院? |
[19:19] | – It’s not Munchausen’s. | 有一个医生说过她疯了吗? 不是Munchausen |
[19:22] | – It’s not your call. | 轮不到你下结论了 |
[19:26] | If you think she’s got Munchausen’s, then obviously you got something to show the man. | 如果你认为她得了Munchausen 很明显你需要找到点什么来证明 |
[19:30] | A syringe in her apartment. A bottle of ACTH. | 一个注射器 一瓶ACTH |
[19:32] | Munchausen’s patients are good at covering their tracks. | Munchausen症的病人很善于掩藏痕迹 |
[19:35] | Right. So, the fact that we found nothing proves there’s something. | 哦 没错 那么事实就是我们什么也找不到 |
[19:36] | Look at the pathology | 证明她有毛病 |
[19:37] | reports from the surgery she had in Chicago. | 看一下她在芝加哥做手术时的病理报告 |
[19:40] | They removed 30% of her pituitary. | 他们切除了她的垂体的30% |
[19:42] | They found no tumor. | 没找到肿瘤 |
[19:43] | It’s possible the surgeons just missed it. | 手术师可能只是没看到而已 |
[19:45] | In that kind of surgery, you’re just cutting and hoping… | 我是指那种手术 希望切开后能找到什么的那种 |
[19:47] | Of course, we’re both right. Excellent solution, everybody’s happy. | 当然是了 我们都对 优秀的解决方案 大家都高兴 |
[19:52] | Come on, step up, Foreman. | 来吧 站出来 Foreman |
[19:53] | If you think I’m right, order me to stick a needle in her brain. | 如果你认为我说的对 让我给她的脑袋插根线 |
[19:56] | If you think Cameron’s right, send the patient home. | 如果你认为Cameron说的对 就把病人送回家 |
[19:58] | Either she’ll be fine, or she’ll die. | 她不是好了 就是死了 |
[20:02] | Do the venous sampling. Get her consent. | 做静脉采血 让她签同意书 |
[20:10] | Nice move, boss. Way to cover your ass. | 干得好 老板 责任甩得一干二净 |
[20:14] | I just agreed with you. | 我同意你的做法 |
[20:15] | Not because you think I’m right, | 但不是因为你认为我是对的 |
[20:17] | you’re just taking the safe route. | 你只是以防万一而已 |
[20:19] | You’re a wuss. | 你是个软脚虾 |
[20:21] | Don’t worry, your secret’s safe with me. | 别担心 我会保守秘密的 |
[20:26] | Hey, Wilson, guess what Foreman just did! | 嗨 Wilson 猜一猜刚才Foreman做了什么? |
[20:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:39] | This is a consent form to stick a wire into your brain. | 这是份同意书 手术给在你的脑部植入一根导线 |
[20:43] | It’s important for hospitals to get these signed for procedures that are completely unnecessary. | 这种程序其实就没必要 不过你一定要签因为这对医院很重要 |
[20:49] | – Then why are you doing it? | 为什么要这样做? |
[20:50] | – Because you’re mentally ill. | 因为你有精神疾病 |
[20:52] | You injected yourself with ACTH to induce Cushing’s to get attention from doctors. | 你给自己注射ACTH引发库欣氏症用来吸引医生的注意力 |
[20:57] | And so far, it’s worked. | 目前为止管用了 |
[20:59] | I’d like to see another doctor. | 我想要另外一个医生 |
[21:01] | – I’m not giving you what you want? | 我不能满足你的要求吗? |
[21:03] | – I don’t want a bitch. | 我不想要个贱人 |
[21:05] | Just sign the forms, okay? And I’ll get out of here. | 签了那个 好吗 然后我就消失 |
[21:08] | Hopefully for you, whatever you injected yourself with won’t wear off | 无论你给自己注射了什么 希望某个善良而负责人的医生 |
[21:10] | before you get the fun of a caring and concerned doctor cutting into your head. | 在切开你的头之前 还没有从体内流失干净 |
[21:30] | You chose me to make House miserable, didn’t you? | 你选择我让House不好过 是不是? |
[21:32] | Apparently, he’s making you miserable. | 很明显他让你很不好过 |
[21:35] | That’s impressive. | 有意思 |
[21:36] | Find someone else. | 找别人吧 |
[21:37] | No. | 不行 |
[21:39] | For the first time in six years, I’m getting copied on all experimental tests and procedures. | 六年来我第一次拿到所有化验单的副本 |
[21:44] | Clinic hours have been logged and completed. | 门诊时间也能达到规定要求 |
[21:47] | You’ve given me four months of House’s dictations | 你还给了我House四个月的述职报告 |
[21:49] | so I can finally bill insurance companies. | 我最后终于可以给保险公司开账单了 |
[21:52] | I only did that stuff to prove he couldn’t make me miserable. | 我做那些事只是为了证明他不能把我搞得很惨 |
[21:55] | Well, way to go. | 干得好 |
[21:57] | Now everybody’s getting what they need, even House. | 现在所有的人都得偿所愿 甚至House |
[21:59] | He gets to play mad scientist, and this department runs smoothly. | 他可以扮演那个疯子科学家 这个部门也顺风顺水 |
[22:04] | So I’m stuck with this for the next three weeks. | 那就是说我接下来三个星期一直要受这个罪 |
[22:07] | Maybe longer. | 可能会更长 |
[22:10] | Would you be interested if this wasn’t just pretend? | 如果我说这不是权宜之计呢? |
[22:15] | What did Mommy say? | 妈妈说什么了? |
[22:16] | I don’t get any candy in my stocking? | 圣诞节没糖吃了 |
[22:18] | Patient being prepped for the venous sampling? | 病人已经准备好做静脉采血了吗? |
[22:19] | Yeah, | 好了 |
[22:20] | a mentally ill patient is right on track for a pointless procedure. | 精神病人已经准备好 做无意义的治疗程序了 |
[22:23] | Yeah, we get your objection. | 我们知道你反对 |
[22:31] | Foreman. Foreman. | |
[22:33] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[22:36] | That doesn’t make any sense. Check it again. | 怎么会这样 再查一次 |
[22:38] | We gotta delay the venous sampling. | 静脉采血要推迟了 |
[22:41] | Why? Her urine turning orange? | 为什么? 她的尿液变橙色了? |
[22:46] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[22:48] | Because that’s what rifampin does. | 因为是利福平的效果 |
[22:49] | She’s not on antibiotics. | 她不是没吃抗生素吗? |
[22:51] | But if a Munchausen’s patient thinks she’s about to get busted, | 但是如果一个Munchausen症的病人 认为她即将被拆穿了 |
[22:55] | she sees pills labeled “Dangerous, might cause seizures”, she might grab a couple. | 她看到了药瓶 上面写着 “危险 有可能导致痉挛” 她可能抓起一把就吃 |
[22:59] | And if that label were accidentally on a bottle of antibiotics, | 还有如果药瓶 恰好装的是抗生素 |
[23:02] | and if that bottle were accidentally left in her room… | 还有如果药瓶恰巧被忘在了她的病房里… |
[23:05] | – You set her up? – Might have. | – 你给她下套? – 仿佛 |
[23:07] | It’s Munchausen’s. | 就是Munchausen症 |
[23:09] | All this, she did to herself. | 全是自作自受 |
[23:29] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:32] | I had a seizure. I’m sick. I need your help. | 我痉挛了 我病了 我需要帮助 |
[23:36] | Not from this department. | 不要从这个部门找 |
[23:38] | The half-life of rifampin is three hours. After that, | 利福平的半衰期是3个小时 之后 我们会给你找一个心理医师 |
[23:42] | you’ll get your psych referral and your discharge papers. | 然后送你出院 |
[23:43] | You know, just because you stick your fingers down your throat | 你要知道 仅仅把你的指头伸进喉咙里 |
[23:45] | doesn’t mean the rest of us are screwed up. | 并不意味着我们就搞砸了 |
[23:48] | I guess when cooperation fails, you move on to hostility. | 我猜既然合作已经不太现实 你开始充满敌意 |
[23:52] | I didn’t do this to myself. | 我绝没有这样对待自己 |
[24:06] | 100% commitment. | 100%的承诺 |
[24:08] | Sign of a good liar. | 说谎者的特征 |
[24:09] | Also the sign of a sociopath. | 也是反社会心态的特征 |
[24:12] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[24:13] | Correcting your last note. | 纠正你刚才的记录 |
[24:16] | We can’t discharge her if she’s sick. | 我们不能让她出院 她有病 |
[24:19] | Anybody ever tell you, you write like a girl? | 有没有人告诉过你 你的字很女性化? |
[24:21] | What? | 什么? |
[24:22] | You got some other explanation for orange urine? | 你还有别的可以解释橙色尿液? |
[24:24] | – It’s Munchausen’s. – Correct, but not complete. | – 就是Munchausen症 – 正确 但不是全部 |
[24:26] | You just don’t want to admit that she skunked you. | 你只是不想承认她骗了你 |
[24:28] | At the end of The Boy Who Cried Wolf, | “狼来了”的故事最后 |
[24:31] | the wolf really does come. | 狼真的来了 |
[24:33] | Then he eats the sheep, and the boy, and his parents. | 吃掉了羊和孩子和他的父母 |
[24:36] | – The wolf doesn’t eat the parents. – He does when I tell it. | – 狼没有吃父母 – 我说它吃了 |
[24:38] | You’re not telling the story now. I am. | 现在不是你讲故事了 我讲 |
[24:42] | Look, I checked her records. | 等等 我查了她的记录 |
[24:44] | All her hospitalizations were for different things. | 所有的住院治疗都有不同的原因 |
[24:46] | Brain tumor, fainting spells, skin rashes, seizures. | 脑瘤 眩晕 皮疹 痉挛 |
[24:49] | She’s had every blood test known to man and the results are all over the map. | 她接受过所有已知的血检化验结果什么都有 |
[24:52] | There’s only one constant, low HCT. | 但有一个没变化 血细胞比容低 |
[24:55] | – The anemia’s real. – | 贫血是真的 |
[24:56] | There’s a million things she could have taken to have done that. | 她可以用一百万种东西造成这种结果 |
[24:58] | True, it could just be her MO. | 没错 她的一贯手法 |
[25:00] | She self-induces two illnesses. One always changes, one never does. | 她自己诱发了两种疾病 一个永远在变 一个永远不变 |
[25:03] | Or maybe she has Munchausen’s and aplastic anemia, | 或者可能 Munchausen症加上再生障碍性贫血 |
[25:07] | which would mean, without proper treatment, she’ll continue to get sicker, weaker, | 意味着如果没有正确的治疗 她会病情加重 身体虚弱 |
[25:10] | eventually she’ll start bleeding internally and die. | 最后她会内部出血而死 |
[25:13] | – She’s not getting sicker. – She will. | – 她没有在变虚弱 – 她会的 |
[25:15] | If her bone marrow was dying, the entire blood panel would be affected. | 如果她的骨髓细胞在死亡 所有的血液指标都会受影响 |
[25:18] | – Her white count’s normal. – So far. | – 她的白细胞正常 – 目前为止 |
[25:20] | – We need to do a bone marrow biopsy. | 我们要做骨髓活检 |
[25:22] | – No. No more tests. | 不行 不做化验了 听着 |
[25:23] | Look, you kick her to the curb with a Munchausen’s diagnosis | 你诊断她为Munchausen症 然后把她扔到路边 |
[25:25] | you’re guaranteeing that no doctor will ever listen to her again. | 那样的话任何一个医生都不再会相信她了 |
[25:28] | We do more tests, we’ll only be feeding her psychosis. | 我们做的化验越多 她精神上就越满足 |
[25:31] | The more attention we give her, the more she’ll want. | 我们越注意她 她要的越多 |
[25:35] | What if she doesn’t know we’re testing her? | 如果她不知道我们在化验她呢? |
[25:38] | House, you were wrong. Live with it. | House 你搞错了 面对现实吧 |
[25:40] | There’s probably some blood left over from previous tests. | 先前的化验可能还有剩下的血 |
[25:43] | Blood tests alone can’t confirm aplastic anemia. | 单单验血不能确诊再生障碍性贫血 |
[25:45] | Yes, I know. That’s why I want to do a bone marrow biopsy. | 我知道 所以我才要做骨髓活检 |
[25:49] | But blood tests could show a systemic disease. – A virus or a toxin could be the cause. | 验血会显示出全身性疾病 或者病毒或者毒素之类的原因 |
[25:52] | – Fine. You want to test the extra blood? Knock yourself out. | 好 你想再化验那些血? 随便你 |
[25:55] | But the patient is off-limits. | 但是病人你不能碰 |
[25:57] | And if the results are positive, | 如果结果是阳性… |
[25:59] | I get my biopsy? | 我可以做活检? |
[26:03] | It’s the safe way to go. | 安全的方式 |
[26:21] | I need all of these tests and a PCR done on this sample. | 这个血样的所有这些化验 还有PCR(聚合酶链反应) |
[26:27] | You’re gonna need more blood. | 血不够 |
[26:28] | Patient’s empty. | 病人不能再抽血了 |
[26:29] | Then I can’t do it. | 那我无能为力 |
[26:33] | You can try. | 你可以试一下 |
[26:34] | I can try to look like Salma Hayek, | 你可以试着把自己打扮成 Salma Hayek. (萨尔玛.海耶克) |
[26:36] | that’s not gonna make it happen. | 但事实是无法改变的 |
[26:43] | You may not have Salma’s ass, but she doesn’t have your eyes. | 你的屁股不如Salma 不过她的眼睛不如你 |
[26:48] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[26:55] | How soon you need it? | 有多急? |
[26:58] | Dr. Wilson, can I talk to you about something in confidence? | Wilson医生 我可以和你谈论点事吗? |
[27:01] | – Of course. – It’s about House. | 当然 |
[27:02] | Oh, then no. | – 关于House的 – 哦 那就不行 |
[27:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:06] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么也不会说的 |
[27:10] | Do you think there’s any way | 你认为有什么办法 |
[27:11] | House would take me seriously as his boss? | 可以让House把我严肃地做为老板看待? |
[27:14] | Where is this coming from? | 啊…何出此言? |
[27:17] | Did Cuddy say something? | Cuddy说了什么? |
[27:19] | We talked. She intimated. | 我们谈过 她暗示我 |
[27:22] | And you want my advice on how to usurp him? | 你想征求我的意见怎么统治他? |
[27:24] | It’s very ancient Rome, you’ll need a toga, of course, | 就像古罗马 给他一件长袍 当然 一把… |
[27:28] | a sword. | 大剑 |
[27:28] | It’s not a coup. | 不需要耍什么阴谋 |
[27:30] | I just want to figure out some way we can work together. | 我只是想知道有什么办法能让我们能共事 |
[27:32] | I mean, I keep the team running from an administrative point of view, | 我是说 我从管理者的角度 来让这个团队正常运转下去 |
[27:36] | House doesn’t have to deal with the red tape. It’s a win-win. | House也不需要处理那些红头文件 |
[27:37] | I’m sure he’ll see it that way. | – 双赢 – 我肯定他会从那个角度看的 |
[27:41] | Do you have any advice on how to approach him? | 你有没有什么建议可以让我接近他 |
[27:43] | – How to deal the guy? – No. | – 怎么处理这个家伙? – 没有 |
[27:49] | But you won’t tell him we talked? | 但你不会告诉他我们谈过吧? |
[27:52] | No. | 不会 |
[27:54] | There is no way this is going to happen. | 除非太阳打西边出来 不然没戏 |
[28:14] | Epstein-Barr titers are through the roof, | Epstein-Barr(爱-巴病毒)多的吓人 |
[28:16] | the most common viral cause of aplastic anemia. | 导致再生障碍性贫血的最常见病毒 |
[28:21] | So what I’m saying is… | 所以我要说的是… |
[28:30] | – Fetal hemoglobin’s also elevated. | 胎儿血红蛋白也升高了 |
[28:32] | – Just a wee bit. | 对 只是一点 |
[28:33] | Could indicate… You see that in sickle cell. | – 可能是… – 啊 你想说镰状细胞的问题… |
[28:36] | Not all sickle cell patients are black. | 并不是所有的镰状细胞病人都是黑人 |
[28:38] | None of her other blood panels showed any sign of sickle cell, which means | 她其他的验血结果 都没有显示有镰状细胞的征兆 |
[28:41] | either something’s changed drastically since yesterday, | 这就是说要么从昨天起什么东西忽然起了变化 |
[28:45] | or this isn’t her blood. Of course it is. | – 或者这根本不是她的血 – 这当然是! |
[28:49] | Metaphorically. | 就当它是吧 |
[28:52] | Look, I couldn’t do the tests. | 我做不了化验 |
[28:54] | I tried, but there wasn’t enough blood left over. | 我试了 可是剩下的血不够 |
[28:57] | If you’d just let me do the biopsy. | 你同意我做活检就行了 |
[29:01] | No way. | 不行 |
[29:02] | I just got back from a suspension. | 我刚被停职 |
[29:04] | And if it wasn’t for me, you would’ve been fired. | 要不是我 你可能已经被炒了 |
[29:07] | Why don’t you just get the sample yourself? | 你自己抽血样不行吗? |
[29:09] | Since when have you cared what your boss said? | 你什么时候开始听老板的话了? |
[29:11] | I don’t care what anybody says, I care what they do. | 我不关心别人说什么 我关心他们做什么 |
[29:13] | Right now Blackpoleon Blackaparte has got the nurses on red alert. | 目前的情况是 黑人翻身做主人 护士们一个个都红色警戒 |
[29:17] | I can’t get into the patient’s room. | 我根本进不去病房 |
[29:19] | So, come on, I’ll draw the enemy fire, you outflank them | 快点吧 我负责吸引敌人火力 |
[29:21] | get in there, get the bone marrow sample. | 你从侧翼包抄 进入目标范围 拿到骨髓样本 |
[29:24] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[29:26] | Who you more afraid of? | 你还有什么可怕的? |
[29:32] | I’m not afraid of Foreman, I agree with him. All the tests back him up. | 我不怕Foreman 我赞同他 所有的化验结果都支持他 |
[29:35] | All the tests have not been done. | 所有的化验都还没做完 |
[29:39] | You do realize that Blackaparte’s reign is only temporary. | 你要认识到黑暗势力的统治只是暂时的 |
[29:42] | I also realize that no matter what I do, you’re still gonna treat me like crap. | 我也认识到 无论我怎么做 你还会拿我当废物看待 |
[29:46] | “Crap” is a relative term. | 废物是相对而言的 |
[29:58] | I never even made it to the room. | 我根本没能进病房 |
[29:59] | Nurses called the attending as soon as a trocar was ordered. | 有人订了个套针 护士立刻通知了主治医师 |
[30:03] | You used her real name? | 你用了她的真名? |
[30:05] | I just processed your patient’s discharge papers. | 我刚刚签了你病人的出院证明 |
[30:08] | She’s on her way out right now. | 她现在应该刚出去 |
[30:13] | Hello… | 喂! 喂 喂 |
[30:15] | Wait up. | 等一下 |
[30:17] | It’s all right, she’s gonna stay. | 没事的 她不坐了 |
[30:18] | – Wonderful. – Oh, bite me. | – 好极了 – 咬我啊! |
[30:21] | I don’t need to hear the riot act again. | 我不想再听你们说我无理取闹了 |
[30:23] | How’d you like another medical test? | 再做个化验怎么样? |
[30:26] | – What? – Sit. | – 什么? – 坐 |
[30:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:31] | So you don’t crack your skull when you pass out. | 你昏倒的时候不会把头骨摔坏 |
[30:35] | Just do it. | 坐下吧 |
[30:38] | You know what colchicine is? | – 你知道秋水仙素吗? – 不知道 |
[30:43] | It’s got nothing to do with anything you’ve ever pretended to have. | 这和你装的那些病没什么关系 |
[30:46] | – I’m not pretending to… – Shut up. | – 我没有装病… – 闭嘴 |
[30:49] | Colchicine decimates your white blood cells. | 秋水仙素可以大量杀死白细胞 |
[30:52] | Leaves almost no trace. | 而不留下任何痕迹 |
[30:54] | It’s great for faking your way into hospitals. | 用来装病进医院最好不过 |
[30:55] | – I didn’t fake my way… – Shut up. | -我没有装病… – 闭嘴 |
[30:59] | You’ve been doing this for years. | 你已经这样做了好几年了 |
[31:02] | Don’t worry, it’s probably not your fault. | 别担心 这不是你的错 |
[31:05] | When you were a kid, you had a close relative who had a chronic disease, | 当你是个孩子的时候 你的一个近亲得了慢性病 |
[31:08] | probably your sister. | 可能是你姐姐 |
[31:11] | And you saw all the attention she got while you were left alone, ignored. | 你看到大家都关心她而你被晒在一边 没人理 |
[31:16] | And it really, seriously screwed you up. | 这样的事深深地伤害了你 |
[31:19] | – I do not have a relative… – Shut up! | – 我没有近亲… – 闭嘴! |
[31:21] | I’m trying to give you what you want. | 我正在给你想要的 |
[31:26] | And save your life. | 并且救你的命 |
[31:31] | You have aplastic anemia. | 你患有再生障碍性贫血 |
[31:33] | What, are you trying to scare me now? | 什么 你又想怎么吓我? |
[31:37] | It means you’re not just sick in the head. | 意思就是你不仅脑袋有问题 |
[31:39] | Problem is, the rest of you appears well. | 问题是 你剩下的部分看起来正常 |
[31:42] | So I gotta make you seem as sick as you’re supposed to be | 所以我要让你的病和应有的一样 |
[31:44] | by injecting you with a drug | 给你注射点药 |
[31:46] | that simulates the symptoms that you actually have. | 模仿出你本来就有的症状 |
[31:52] | All you need to know is, | 你要知道的就是… |
[31:54] | you’ve hit the Munchausen’s jackpot. | 你中了Munchausen症的大奖了 |
[31:57] | I’m gonna give you a cocktail of insulin for seizure | 我会给你一针胰岛素和秋水仙素的混合物 |
[31:59] | and colchicine to kill your white count. | 胰岛素让你痉挛 秋水仙碱杀你的白细胞 |
[32:03] | This will absolutely confirm my diagnosis of aplastic anemia. | 这样就会完全证实我关于再生障碍性贫血的诊断 |
[32:06] | There is one small catch. | 只是有个…小问题 |
[32:10] | If you’ve actually done something to yourself to cause the anemia, | 如果你真的给自己用了什么东西造成了贫血 |
[32:13] | then I’m wrong. | 我就错了 |
[32:15] | And if I do what I plan to do, | 如果我按我的计划做了 |
[32:18] | then the treatment will kill you instead of saving you. | 治疗过程就会杀了你而不是救你 |
[32:22] | So I need to know. | 所以我要知道 |
[32:24] | Have you been taking anything besides the insulin, the ACTH, | 除了胰岛素和ACTH 还有Cameron留在你病房里的药 |
[32:28] | and the pills Cameron left in your room? | 你有没有吃过别的东西? |
[32:36] | No. | 没有 |
[32:39] | Good. | 好 |
[32:41] | Give me your arm. | 把你的胳膊给我 |
[32:53] | It was my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[32:55] | She had MS. | 她得了MS(多发性硬化) |
[32:58] | She was in and out of hospitals all the time. | 她总是进进出出医院 |
[33:01] | People were always trying to do things for her. | 大家都在想办法给她做点什么 |
[33:05] | Bring her food, or brush her hair, | 送饭 给她梳头 或者… |
[33:08] | or make her happy. | 取悦她 |
[33:11] | People cared. | 大家都关心她 |
[33:16] | She died when I was 16. | 我16岁时她死了 |
[33:22] | Then there was no one. | 然后就是树倒猢狲散 |
[33:27] | Boo hoo. Boo-hoo. | |
[33:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[33:35] | I obviously can’t be around when it happens. | 很明显出事的时候我不能在现场 |
[33:38] | Well, what are you gonna do, you’re just gonna… | 你要做什么? 你打算… |
[33:40] | Relax, you know the drill. | 放松 你知道会怎样 |
[33:43] | People walk by here all the time, you’ll be fine. | 随时都有人从这里路过 你会没事的 |
[34:11] | So, barely out the door and she has another seizure. | 刚走出门她就又一次倒了 |
[34:14] | She must have somehow grabbed insulin on the way out. | 她肯定在出去的时候 顺手弄了点胰岛素 |
[34:16] | Once she’s stable, we need to get her out of here before she does more damage to herself. | 她稳定下来后 在她更多地伤害自己之前 我们还要把她请出去 |
[34:20] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[34:22] | Her white count’s down. | 她的白细胞数量很低 |
[34:25] | Sorry, I missed that. | 抱歉 我没听清 |
[34:27] | Hearing’s been off since the Ricky Martin concert, | 自从Ricky Martin(里奇马丁)的音乐会后 耳朵一直不好使 |
[34:29] | some cholo kicked me in the head. | 某个西班牙白痴踢了我脑袋一脚 |
[34:31] | White count, hematocrit, and platelets are all off. | 白细胞 血容比 血小板全部下降 |
[34:34] | Her bone marrow’s shutting down. She actually has aplastic anemia. | 她的骨髓造血功能停止了 她确实有再生障碍性贫血 |
[34:37] | Say what? | 说什么? |
[34:38] | All her other labs show nothing that would… | 她的所有其他的化验都没有显示会… |
[34:41] | Labs, shmabs. A good diagnostician reads between the labs. | 化验室 培养皿 优秀的诊断医师不会被化验室误导 |
[34:46] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[34:47] | Hey, we’re not here to play the blame game. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 我们又不是在这里评论是非 |
[34:50] | These things happen. | 这种事总会发生 |
[34:52] | Sometimes doctors send people out on the street to die | 有时候 医生们把病人送到大街上去死 |
[34:55] | after other doctors have warned them that they’re sending people out on the street to die. | 即使别的医生警告过他们说他们是在 把病人送到大街上去死 |
[34:59] | There’s no way you could know. | 你不可能预先知道的 |
[35:02] | I’ll go give her the news. | 我把消息告诉她 |
[35:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[35:13] | I’m Dr. Foreman. I’m in charge of your case. | 我是Foreman医生 你的主治医生 |
[35:19] | You have aplastic anemia, | 你患有再生障碍性贫血 |
[35:21] | which means your bone marrow has shut down. | 你的骨髓失去了造血功能 |
[35:24] | Your body can’t make new blood anymore. | 你的身体不会产生新的血细胞了 |
[35:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[35:29] | I went back and checked your old records. | 我查了一下你以前的记录 |
[35:31] | It makes sense. | 确实是这样 |
[35:33] | The aplastic anemia’s apparently been developing for months. | 显然再生障碍性贫血潜伏了几个月 |
[35:38] | I’m sorry, we should have caught it earlier. | 很抱歉 我们应该早一点查到 |
[35:40] | So | 那么… |
[35:42] | it’s not just the latest white count that’s leading you to feel this… | 并不是最近的一次查白细胞才让你意识到… |
[35:49] | I know this is scary. | 我知道你害怕 |
[35:52] | But a bone marrow transplant could cure you. | 但是骨髓移植可以治愈你 |
[35:54] | A marrow transplant could kill me. | 骨髓移植会杀了我 |
[35:57] | The other option is weekly blood transfusions, | 另外一个选择就是按周输血 |
[36:00] | injections of GCSF. | 注射GCSF(白细胞生长素) |
[36:03] | – It’s a lifelong regimen. – Yeah, I don’t want that. | – 一生都要受罪 – 我不想那样 |
[36:06] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[36:11] | I don’t want to be cruel here, but | 我-我不想说得太残酷 但… |
[36:14] | you’ve jumped through a lot of hoops to get this sort of attention. | 不过你费了这么大的心思来得到这种别人的注意 |
[36:17] | I just want to be healthy. | 我只是想健康 |
[36:21] | It’s not so much fun when you’re actually sick. | 真病了就没那么好玩了 |
[36:26] | No. | 是的 |
[36:32] | We’ll check the registry. | 我们 嗯… 我们会去查查捐赠者的登记 |
[36:34] | See if there’s a donor match. | 看看有没有可以配型的 |
[36:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:47] | We have to kill all the old bone marrow before we give you the new stuff. | 在移植新骨髓前我们必须把旧的全杀死 |
[36:51] | You’ll have no immune system. | 你会丧失免疫能力 |
[36:53] | We’ll keep you in a sterile room for two weeks to make sure everything’s dead, | 我们要把你隔离在无菌室两周 保证所有的骨髓细胞都死亡 |
[36:56] | then we’ll give you the donor marrow. | 然后我们会给你移植新的骨髓 |
[36:58] | It’ll take another couple weeks until it takes hold. | 还需要两周时间直到新骨髓发挥作用 |
[37:01] | You won’t feel a thing. | 你不会有任何感觉 |
[37:03] | If you get uncomfortable for any reason and need to talk, don’t yell. | 如果你因为任何原因感到任何的不适 说出来 不要喊叫 |
[37:06] | Walls are four inches thick, lead. | 墙有四英寸厚 铅的 |
[37:09] | Use the microphone. | 用麦克风 |
[37:11] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[37:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:18] | Where’s Dr. House? | House医生在哪里? |
[38:11] | Turn it off! | 关掉它 |
[38:14] | – Now what? | 又怎么了? |
[38:15] | – How long has she been in there? | 她在里面多长时间了? |
[38:16] | Three minutes. What’s going on? | 三分钟 怎么了? |
[38:18] | She doesn’t have aplastic anemia. | 她不是再生障碍性贫血 |
[38:20] | – She has an infection. | 她有感染 |
[38:22] | – No. Her white count would be through the roof. Hers is on the floor. | 不可能 那样她的白细胞会高的吓人 现在却是少的可怜 |
[38:26] | Well, body does crazy things. “Body does crazy things.” | – 人体也疯狂 – “人体也疯狂” |
[38:29] | That explains everything! | 嗯 可以解释一切 |
[38:30] | She had no fever. | 她没发烧 |
[38:31] | ‘Cause her self-inflicted Cushing’s suppressed her immune system. | 因为她自制的库欣氏症 抑制住了免疫系统 |
[38:35] | Stopped her from having a fever, hid the infection. | 阻止了发烧 隐藏了感染 |
[38:40] | Clostridium perfringens could cause the bruises, the schistocytes, the anemia. | 产气荚膜梭状芽孢杆菌 可以导致瘀伤 裂片细胞 贫血… |
[38:44] | Explains everything except the white count. | 解释了所有的事 除了白细胞低 |
[38:47] | Augmentin is a lot safer than destroying her immune system. Why don’t we try that? | Augmentin(阿莫西林克拉维酸钾复方制剂) 总比摧毁她的免疫系统要安全很多 为什么我们不试一下? |
[38:54] | You’re taking the safe course? | 你居然走稳妥路线? |
[38:58] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[39:00] | There’s lots of explanations for a low white count. | 白细胞低有很多解释 |
[39:03] | Name one that fits her case. | 说一个符合她的来听听 |
[39:09] | Colchicine. | 秋水仙素 |
[39:14] | I figure that she’d gotten her hands on it and self-medicated. | 我猜她顺手拿了些 嗯 自己给自己打了 |
[39:19] | That’s brilliant of her. | 她好聪明啊! |
[39:23] | Take the exact medication that would confirm your diagnosis. | 就这么准拿了可以确定你的诊断的药 |
[39:28] | People do crazy things. | 大家都疯狂 |
[39:30] | You injected her against her will just so you could be right? | 你强行给她注射就为了证明你是对的? |
[39:33] | – She consented. – She’s mentally ill! | – 她同意了 – 她脑子有问题! |
[39:35] | But she smells oh-so-sweet. | 但是她闻起来好香 |
[39:40] | She would’ve gotten sicker when I said she was gonna get sicker | 我当时说的时候她的病情会加重 |
[39:42] | except Cameron dosed her with antibiotics. | 但Cameron的抗生素帮了倒忙 抓住这个 |
[39:45] | – Just hold this. – Is everything okay? Pull my finger. | – 没事吧? – 拉我的手指 |
[39:52] | Grapey. | 葡萄味 |
[39:54] | You have a bacterium. | 你有细菌感染 |
[39:56] | It’s on all of us. | 大家都有 但… |
[39:57] | But the bruises you gave yourself with the Cushing’s made a lovely home. | 但是你自己搞出来的库欣氏症 造成的瘀伤给了它们一个温暖的家 |
[40:01] | Bacteria moved in, | 细菌搬进去 |
[40:02] | parked their cars on the lawn. There goes the neighborhood. | 把车停在草坪上 然后去邻居家串门 |
[40:05] | By neighborhood, I mean, your internal organs. | 我说的邻居指的是你的内脏器官 |
[40:09] | So, should we put her on the Augmentin, boss? | 那么 我们是不是应该给她用阿莫西林 老板? |
[40:12] | Or do you think she injected herself with grapes? | 还是说你认为她自己给自己注射葡萄酒? |
[40:16] | I love the smell of pus in the morning. | 我喜欢早上的脓液的味道 |
[40:19] | Smells like… | 闻起来像… |
[40:21] | victory. | 胜利的味道 |
[40:27] | If you were serious about the offer, | 如果你的提议是严肃的决定 |
[40:30] | I’m serious about accepting. | 我要严肃地接受了 |
[40:32] | I’d like to run the department. | 我想管理这个部门 |
[40:34] | And you said it yourself, things run smooth. | 你自己也说过 一切都顺风顺水 |
[40:38] | Except for the part where House went behind your back | 除了House在你身后搞鬼 |
[40:40] | and KO’d the patient with insulin and colchicine. | 用胰岛素和秋水仙素K.O.了病人 |
[40:43] | There was no reason to suspect an infection. | 根本就没有怀疑感染的理由 |
[40:46] | Even House didn’t think it was an infection. | 即使House也没有想到是感染 |
[40:49] | You would have done the same thing I did. | 你要去做也会和我一样 |
[40:51] | And I’d be just as wrong. | 我也会犯错的 |
[40:53] | What House did was insane. But he saved her life. | House的方式很疯狂 但是他救了她的命 |
[40:56] | He got lucky. | 运气而已 |
[40:57] | He got her to admit she’s got a problem. | 他让她承认自己有问题 |
[40:59] | She’s agreed to outpatient treatment. | 她也同意接受离院治疗了 |
[41:01] | He gets lucky a lot. | 他运气太好了 |
[41:08] | Did you ever really intend to give me this job, | 你是真的想给我这份工作? |
[41:10] | or were you just trying to stop me from stepping down? | 还是只想阻止我甩手不干? |
[41:13] | Well, you’ve got two more weeks in charge. | 你还要再负责两个星期 |
[41:16] | Hopefully the next case will go better. | 希望下一个病例能好一些 |
[41:25] | She should’ve died. | 她本该死了的 |
[41:28] | House is not a hero. | House不是英雄 |
[41:30] | A person who has the guts to break a bad rule, | 某些人有气魄可以打破陈规旧律 |
[41:33] | they’re a hero. | 他们是英雄 |
[41:35] | House doesn’t break rules, he ignores them. | House没有打破常规 他忽视常规 |
[41:38] | He’s not Rosa Parks, | 他不是Rosa Parks(美国女人权斗士 黑人) |
[41:40] | he’s an anarchist. | 他是无政府主义者 |
[41:43] | All he stands for is the right for everyone | 他所代表的那种人 |
[41:44] | to grab whatever they want whenever they want. | 就是随时随地 想要什么 就拿什么那种人 |
[41:48] | You tell doctors that’s okay, | 你告诉医生们可以随心所欲 |
[41:50] | your mortality rate is gonna go through the roof. | 你的死亡率就会冲破房顶了 |
[41:58] | Kind of digging this whole Foreman-in-charge thing. | 有点接受Foreman做老板这个现实了 |
[42:02] | Give me those. | 你知道 |
[42:05] | Frees me up to watch my soaps, | 让我有空看我的肥皂剧 |
[42:07] | catch a movie in the afternoon, | 下午看电影 |
[42:10] | have lunch with you. | 和你吃午饭 |
[42:11] | Yeah, that’s a big change for you. | 没错 对你来讲很大的变化 |
[42:13] | Now Cuddy’s on Foreman’s ass, not mine. | 现在Cuddy要和Foreman过不去 而不是我了 |
[42:23] | You couldn’t live with Foreman as your boss. | Foreman做老板你受不了的 |
[42:26] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[42:28] | People can change, you know. | 人会变的 你知道 |
[42:42] | Your white count is way down. | – 你的白细胞数太低 – 哦 |
[42:44] | We’re going to need to admit you, just to run a few more tests. | 我们需要收你住院 还需要做几个化验 |
[42:46] | Whatever you think is best. | 你怎么想就怎么做 |
[42:59] | Last race at Belmont. Put it all on the five to win. | Belmont最后一场 全买5号赢 |