时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hi, kids. | 孩子们 |
[00:03] | Mommy, look what I made. | 妈妈,看我做的 |
[00:05] | Oh, wow. | 哦 |
[00:07] | It’s a farmer | 是农场 |
[00:10] | and a cow and some horses. It’s beautiful. | 有只牛和马,真漂亮 |
[00:13] | It’s for Ted’s office. | 是给特德办公室的 |
[00:14] | Oh, he’s gonna love it. | 哦,他肯定喜欢 |
[00:16] | And it’d be nice if you called him Dad. | 如果你管他叫爸爸就更好了 |
[00:18] | Give me a big hug. | 给我抱抱 |
[00:20] | Secret is the Haas avocados. | 鳄梨是关键 |
[00:22] | I can e-mail you the recipe if you want. | 如果你需要我可以把配方邮寄给你 |
[00:29] | It’s the third time they’ve changed plans since Friday. | 这是自周五以来他们第三次修改计划了 |
[00:32] | These idiots think you can just add a 14th floor and the mayor won’t notice. | 这些白痴以为他们可以加进去14楼 市长不会发现 |
[00:36] | And I thought turning the garage into a nursery was complicated. | 我觉得把停车场改成幼儿园太复杂 |
[00:39] | Any luck on your end yet? | 结果你走运了么? |
[00:40] | Not for lack of trying. | 至少尝试了 |
[00:44] | Ted. | 特德 |
[00:48] | Come on. Come on, Margo! | 别这样 |
[00:49] | I have to go tell a client he’s an idiot. | 我得去告诉一个客户他是白痴的事实 |
[00:52] | Go kick some ass. | 跑别处踢屁股去吧 |
[00:53] | I have to take Stella to karate by 3:00 | 三点我要带斯黛上空手道课 |
[00:56] | and a birthday party at Julia’s after. | 然后去珠丽的生日会 |
[01:04] | You okay? | 有事么? |
[01:08] | Yeah. I’ll be back. | 没事,一会儿回来 |
[01:09] | Just make sure she’s dressed. | 保证她把衣服穿好 |
[01:15] | Aah! | 啊 |
[01:50] | Honey! Honey! | 甜心 |
[02:36] | He’s actually on time. | 他其实挺准时 |
[02:38] | He’s six minutes early. | 还早了6分钟呢 |
[02:40] | – Something’s happened. – I’m on it. | – 有情况了 – 我接手了 |
[02:47] | Good morning, Jimmy. | 早,吉米 |
[02:49] | Anybody die while I was gone? | 我离开的时候有人死了么? |
[02:51] | Did you iron your shirt? | 你……烫衬衫了么? |
[02:54] | I thought about shaving. Couldn’t find a razor. | 本想刮胡子来着,找不到剃刀 |
[02:57] | What the hell happened in Baltimore? | 到底在巴尔的摩发生了? |
[02:59] | Sorry, chief. Never kiss and tell. | 对不起,头儿 没亲嘴也不泄密 |
[03:01] | I think you just did. | 我看你已经透露了 |
[03:04] | There’s no such thing as “just a kiss”. | 世界上没有光亲嘴那么回事 |
[03:07] | Did you iron your shirt? Everybody’s flash today. | 你烫衬衫了么? 今天所有人都精神焕发啊 |
[03:11] | Has she left Mark? Is she going to? | 她离开马克了么?她打算那么干么? |
[03:13] | I think I can hear cancer kids calling. | 我觉得我听见癌症小孩在叫你了 |
[03:16] | Are you planning on asking her to leave Mark? | 你打算让她离开马克么? |
[03:18] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[03:19] | Cameron keeps my calendar. | 卡麦伦拿走了我的日历 |
[03:21] | Hey. This is a big deal. This is an affair. | 嘿,这可是个大事 这是婚外情 |
[03:24] | Have you even talked to Stacy about what the hell this means? | 你到底有没有跟史黛西谈谈这个的含义? |
[03:27] | Didn’t have a lot of time for talking, | 没那么多谈话的时间 |
[03:29] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我意思的话 |
[03:30] | Great. Breaking up a marriage. Fertile ground for high comedy. | 太好了,破坏一个婚姻为喜剧创造了 肥沃的土壤 |
[03:33] | We need to talk about this. | 我们得谈谈这事儿 |
[03:36] | Gosh, wish I could. | 天啊,希望可以 |
[03:37] | How did the HIV test go? | 艾滋病毒试验如何? |
[03:39] | You study up? | 你研究过了么? |
[03:40] | I rescheduled for this afternoon. We have a new patient. | 我重新安排了下午的计划 我们有新病人了 |
[03:42] | Thirty-four-year-old female, movement disorder. | 34岁女病人,运动失调 |
[03:44] | Movement disorder? | 运动失调? |
[03:46] | Fascinating. | 有趣 |
[03:50] | This isn’t just gonna go away. | 这可不会随风而去的 |
[03:52] | No. But maybe you will. | 当然不会,可希望你能 |
[03:55] | Probably suffered head trauma in the car accident. | 可能是车祸造成头部外伤而致 |
[03:58] | Trauma leads to the dyskinesia. | 外伤造成运动障碍 |
[03:59] | According to her husband, | 据她丈夫说 |
[04:01] | the flailing started before she got anywhere near that car. | 扭动是在她还没接近车的时候就开始了 |
[04:03] | What does the flailing look like? | 是什么样的扭动? |
[04:05] | Her arms spasm uncontrollably and there’s a mild facial twitch. | 她的手臂无法控制地抽搐 还伴有轻度的面部抽搐 |
[04:07] | Demonstration? | 示范一下? |
[04:09] | You wanna know what it looks like, go see the patient. | 你想知道样子,去看看病人不得了 |
[04:12] | Oh, snarky. | 哦,挺恶毒啊 |
[04:14] | Was he like this the whole time I was gone? | 我走了以后他一直都这样么? |
[04:16] | The patient’s been on a fertility regimen for the last 13 months. | 病人在过去的13个月里亢奋过度 |
[04:19] | Excess estrogen in the system could explain. Who finished the animal crackers? | -系统中过量的雌激素可以解释…… -谁把动物饼干吃完了? |
[04:22] | Sudden movement disorder could be a symptom of Huntington’s. | 突发的运动失调可能是亨式病症状 |
[04:25] | If you finish something, | 如果吃完了 |
[04:26] | don’t just put back the empty box, throw it out. | 就别把空盒子再摆回去 扔出去啊 |
[04:31] | Huntington’s takes a day to confirm. We should put her on tamoxifen | 亨式病的确诊需要时间 我们该给她用上三苯氧胺 |
[04:34] | in case it is the fertility meds, | 以防止亢奋 阻断雌激素分泌 |
[04:42] | Movement disorder can present in the first trimester. | 运动失调可出现在妊娠最初的三个月里 |
[04:45] | She’s not pregnant. | 她没怀孕 |
[04:46] | Peeing on a stick is only 99% accurate. | 往小棍儿上撒尿的准确度只是99% |
[04:48] | Get a real pregnancy test. | 做个真正的妊娠测试吧 |
[04:50] | You know, the one with the blood and the hormones and the rabbit. | 你知道的,一点血、荷尔蒙和兔子那种 |
[04:54] | Oh, I’m sorry, it’s still your limo. | 哦,对不起,豪华轿车还是你的 |
[04:57] | What do you say, Miss Daisy? | 那您的意见呢,黛西小姐? |
[04:59] | Whatever you want. | 随便你吧 |
[05:01] | Lame duck’s done quacking. You quack, people shoot at you. | – 没用的鸭子不呱呱叫了 – 你叫,有人向你开枪 |
[05:04] | Cuddy just put me here to make you miserable. | 卡迪把我放这不过是想让你难受而已 |
[05:06] | Another two days, you can go back to making yourself miserable. | 再过两天,你坐回来 自己让自己难受吧 |
[05:09] | Okay, get an MRI. | 好,先做核磁吧 |
[05:11] | See if it’s in her head or in her uterus. | 看看是在脑袋里还是尿里 |
[05:14] | You’re gonna want to paralyze her. | 你得把她弄瘫了 |
[05:18] | You run tests on a flailer, | 你给舞蹈病做试验 |
[05:20] | somebody’s gonna lose an eye. Sorry. | 有人会丢只眼睛 |
[05:25] | You think I’m pregnant? | 你认为我怀孕了么? |
[05:27] | We need to find out for sure. | 我们要确定一下 |
[05:28] | Would all this go away once she delivered? | 一旦她生产后这一切都会恢复正常么? |
[05:31] | It could also be neurological. We need to get an MRI. | 依然有神经系统问题的可能 我们要做核磁 |
[05:33] | Can she do that if she’s pregnant? | 如果她怀孕了的话可以做么? |
[05:35] | The risk to the fetus is extremely low. | 对胎儿的危害甚小 |
[05:37] | But there is a risk. | 可依然有风险 |
[05:40] | I don’t think we should do it until we’re sure. | 我……我看我们在确定前不该做 |
[05:42] | Aah! | 啊 |
[05:45] | Ted, I think you should take Stella home. | 特德,我看你还是带斯黛回家吧 |
[05:47] | I wanna stay here. We should be with you. | 我要呆着,我们该陪你 |
[05:49] | You should take her out of the room. | 你该把她带出去 |
[05:50] | We’re gonna temporarily stop Margo’s spasms. | 我们要暂时停止她的抽搐 |
[05:52] | – You can do that? – Vecuronium. | – 你能做到么? – Vecuronium |
[05:54] | It’s a paralytic. | 是一种暂时的瘫痪 |
[05:55] | Essentially cuts off the brain from the muscles. | 其实就是从肌肉上切断大脑 |
[06:00] | Don’t worry. Your mom will be just fine. | 别担心,你妈妈不会有事的 |
[06:03] | It’ll make running the tests easier, | 那样有助做试验 |
[06:04] | and it won’t be dangerous for the baby if you are pregnant. | 而且如果怀孕了对胎儿也没有伤害 |
[06:07] | Let’s go, Stella. I want to go with Mommy. | – 走吧,斯黛 – 我要跟妈妈在一起 |
[06:09] | We’ll be just outside, okay? We gotta let the doctors get her better. | 我们就在外面,得让医生把她治好啊 |
[06:12] | – All right? – It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事的,甜心 |
[06:14] | – Love you. – Love you. | – 爱你 – 爱你 |
[06:21] | Your vitals will be watched closely. | 你所有器官会被严密监视 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna close your lids so your eyes don’t dry out. | 我要合上你的眼睑 这样你的眼睛才不会太干 |
[06:35] | Just try to relax. | 放松吧 |
[06:41] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底干了什么啊? |
[06:42] | Were you just cold and lonely? | 就因为你冷还孤独么? |
[06:45] | Of course he told you. He’s an eight-year-old boy. | 他当然会告诉你,他是个才8岁的小孩 |
[06:48] | Hey, you’re the one who kissed him. | 嘿,你才是那个亲吻他的人 |
[06:49] | Why are you so worked up over this? | 你那么起劲干什么? |
[06:51] | – Because you’re married. – Not to you. | – 因为你结婚了 – 又不是跟你 |
[06:54] | This is none of your business. | 这没你什么事 |
[06:55] | The last time you left, | 上次你离开的时候 |
[06:57] | I was the one stuck picking up the pieces. | 我是那个收拾残局的人 |
[06:59] | Oh, right. He cried himself to sleep every night. That so sounds like him. | 哦,好吧,他每晚哭着入睡 他是那样的人么? |
[07:02] | He’s been pining for five years. | 他都害5年相思病了 |
[07:05] | You’re being dramatic. No. Actually, I’m underplaying. | – 你太戏剧化了 – 不,实际上,我还没充分发挥呢 |
[07:08] | This is me being restrained. | 是我受了限制 |
[07:10] | – It was one kiss. | 就亲了一下 |
[07:11] | – Are you being intentionally thick? | 你是装傻呢么? |
[07:18] | This was not just a one-night stand. | 这可不会只是一夜情 |
[07:23] | You can’t toy with him. I’m not. | – 你不能耍他 – 我没有 |
[07:30] | He’s probably toying with me. | 没准是他在耍我呢 |
[07:32] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我……我不知道我在干嘛 |
[07:40] | Oh, boy. | 哦,天啊 |
[07:47] | Welcome back to the world. You’re off the vecuronium. | 欢迎回来,你已经逃出瘫痪了 |
[07:51] | Could you wiggle your toes for me? | 你能给我动下脚趾么? |
[07:55] | The MRI was clear. | 核磁结果没事 |
[07:58] | Whatever this is, isn’t in your brain. | 总之东西不在脑子里 |
[07:59] | MRI. | 核磁? |
[08:01] | So I’m not pregnant? | 那么我没怀孕喽? |
[08:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:05] | So what do we do next? | 那么接下来我们干嘛? |
[08:07] | Well, it could be a variety of things, | 可能性众多 |
[08:09] | some treatable, others more serious. | 有些可治,有些情况就比较严重了 |
[08:11] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[08:13] | I’m gonna run a genetic test for Huntington’s. | 要做遗传测试筛除亨式病 |
[08:15] | – That one of the more serious ones? – Yeah. | – 最严重的一种么? – 是 |
[08:18] | It’s also possible that this is just a symptom of the fertility treatments. | 也有可能是亢奋治疗的一种症状 |
[08:21] | And now that we know you’re not pregnant, | 现在我们知道你没怀孕, |
[08:22] | we’re gonna start you on tamoxifen to counteract the estrogen. | 我们会给你用三苯氧胺阻断雌激素分泌 |
[08:25] | Will that undo all the fertility treatments? | 那样是否会使所有亢奋治疗失效? |
[08:28] | For the time being, yeah. | 一时的,对 |
[08:29] | But it could cure you. | 但可以治愈你 |
[08:31] | You can start trying again once we get you healthy. | 等你健康后你可以重新开始 |
[08:36] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[08:37] | The spasms are gonna get worse now that the vecuronium is wearing off. | 致瘫剂失效后抽搐会变的更厉害 |
[08:43] | What are you so scared of? | 你这么害怕干嘛? |
[08:45] | I’m still your mother. I’m just a little sick. | 我还是你妈妈,不过生了点小病 |
[08:48] | Why did you even bring her here? I told you to leave her at home. | 你干嘛要把她带来 我跟你说了把她留在家里 |
[08:56] | Hypervigilance, sudden irritability. | 突发易激惹 |
[08:59] | Symptomatic of lunch with Cuddy? | 是……跟卡迪共进午餐的症状? |
[09:02] | The patient now defines Huntington’s. | 病人可确诊为亨式病 |
[09:03] | Then what do you need me for? | 那你还需要我干嘛? |
[09:05] | Start her on Huntington’s meds. | 开始用亨式病的药就是了 |
[09:07] | Before we get her test results back? | 等拿到结果? |
[09:08] | We start her on valproic acid, it could destroy her liver. | 如果用丙戊酸,她的肝脏就完了 |
[09:11] | – Could stroke. | 会中风 |
[09:12] | – If we wait, she could progress to full-blown psychosis, | 如果等,可能会毁坏整个神经系统 |
[09:15] | and then her kid will never get the chance to say goodbye. | 那她的孩子就永远没机会说再见了 |
[09:17] | Wanna tell the class how that feels? | 想告诉同学那样的感觉么? |
[09:21] | Huntington’s patients don’t progress to psychosis in a day. | 亨式病不会在一天里击垮整个精神系统 |
[09:24] | She went from zero to 60 in world record time. | 她可以创个记录 |
[09:27] | Indicating it might be something other than Huntington’s. | 也没准根本就不是亨式病 |
[09:30] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[09:34] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[09:35] | Where’s my daughter? – What’s happening? | 我女儿在哪?发生什么事了? |
[09:37] | – She’s having a psychotic break. | 她精神崩溃了 |
[09:38] | No! She is not yours! What do you want with her? | 她不是你的孩子 你怎么会关心? |
[09:41] | – Calm down! – Honey. Margo, you’re gonna hurt someone. No. | – 冷静 – 马戈,你会伤到人的 |
[09:46] | Push two milligrams of Ativan. | 推两毫升ativan |
[09:48] | I want my daughter! | 我要我女儿 |
[09:50] | She’s not yours! I want my daughter! | 她不是你的,我要我女儿 |
[09:52] | No more experiments! | 不做试验了 |
[09:55] | No! | 不 |
[10:04] | How can her Huntington’s test be negative? | 她的亨式病测试怎么会是阴性呢? |
[10:06] | All the signs are there. | 症状都有啊 |
[10:08] | Movement disorder, psychosis. | 运动失调、精神系统问题 |
[10:09] | It should be Huntington’s. | 该是亨式病 |
[10:11] | Yeah. It would certainly make your job easier. | 是啊,那你的工作就容易多了 |
[10:14] | Well, good news for Margo, | 对马戈来说是好消息 不是亨式病 |
[10:17] | it’s not Huntington’s. Bad news for us, | 对我们是坏消息 |
[10:19] | her psychotic break eliminates fertility meds. | 她的精神崩溃抵消了亢奋药物 |
[10:22] | Which means we have no idea what’s wrong with her. | 这意思是我们根本不知道她出啥毛病了 |
[10:24] | We give you so much, and you give us so little. | 我们的付出那么多 你的给予那么少 |
[10:27] | You know, the patient is prime age to develop spontaneous schizophrenia. | 你知道,病人在壮年原发精神分裂症 |
[10:30] | Almost impossible. | 几乎是不可能的 |
[10:32] | No family history of mental illness. | 家族无精神病史 |
[10:34] | How about toxins? | 毒素呢? |
[10:36] | None of her family members are sick. Nobody at her office, her volunteer group, | 她家没有病人,她办公室没有 她的志愿者工作组没有 |
[10:39] | kid’s classes, and PTA members, all fine. | 孩子的班级、家长会,都没有 |
[10:42] | So she raises a daughter, runs a business, | 所以,她养育女儿,做生意 |
[10:46] | she does charity work, | 她从事慈善事业 |
[10:48] | she volunteers at school, attends PTA. | 在学校做义工,还参加家长会 |
[10:52] | What makes Mommy run? | 怎么能让妈妈运转呢? |
[10:53] | – You’re thinking drugs? | 你在考虑毒品么? |
[10:54] | – Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[10:55] | Explains the psychosis and the flailing. | 可以解释精神问题和舞蹈病症状 |
[10:59] | And the uncanny ability to bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, | 已经那么多离奇精力,买咸肉 在锅里煎 |
[11:02] | and never ever let Teddy forget that he’s a man. | 还要记得别忘了让特德觉得是个男人 |
[11:05] | – I’ll go look for her stash. | 我去查查看 |
[11:07] | – Take Foreman. | 带上福满 |
[11:09] | There’s gotta be a reason for the stereotype. | 陈词滥调需要理由 |
[11:22] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在那里头 |
[11:24] | I can hear you caring. | 我能听见你的关心 |
[11:40] | The door was locked. | 门是锁着的 |
[11:41] | It means I didn’t wanna see anyone. | 意思就是我不想见任何人 |
[11:48] | High school reunion? | 高中同学团聚么? |
[11:50] | It’s for a patient. She can’t roll. | 给一个病人的,她没法卷 |
[11:53] | Hey, I locked that door, too. | 把那个门也锁上 |
[11:55] | Paranoia. | 妄想狂 |
[11:56] | Must be the good stuff. | 一定是好料 |
[11:59] | Times like these, I wish I had cancer. | 这样的时候我老想得癌症 |
[12:01] | So what did she say? | 她说什么了? |
[12:04] | It depends. What did you do, and who are we talking about? | 那要看情况 你干嘛了,我们谈的是谁? |
[12:06] | We both know that as soon as we talked, | 我们都知道我俩刚说完 |
[12:08] | you ran to Stacy so you could gossip and giggle. | 你就会跑到史黛西那传话、傻笑 |
[12:10] | I need to know what she said. | 我需要知道她说什么了 |
[12:12] | I have a crazy idea. Why don’t you go talk to her? | 我有个疯狂的主意 你干嘛不找她谈呢? |
[12:14] | Because my bestest buddy says that could lead to trouble. | 因为我最好的朋友告诉我 那会带来麻烦的 |
[12:24] | She sounds confused, but I don’t think she is. | 她听上去挺困扰 可我不相信 |
[12:27] | I think she’s waiting for you to do something, show her you’re serious. | 我看她是要看你的行动 让她觉得你是认真的 |
[12:32] | Wow. | 哇 |
[12:34] | It’s a big jump from “infidelity is morally wrong” to “do her”. | 从失贞到干她可是个大飞跃 |
[12:38] | I didn’t say “do her”. I said do something. | 我没说干她,我说的是行动 |
[12:40] | What exactly did she say? | 她到底说了什么? |
[12:42] | She didn’t say it was a mistake. | 她没说是个错误 |
[12:47] | She’s not gonna leave Mark in the middle of his rehab. | 她不会在马克康复的时候就抛弃他 |
[12:50] | Too much guilt. | 太内疚了 |
[12:52] | She left you. | 她抛弃了你 |
[12:55] | Harsh toke, dude. | 够刺耳的,老兄 |
[13:02] | House. | 豪斯 |
[13:11] | Killjoy. | 毁灭享受 |
[13:22] | I could’ve covered this. | 我掩护不了这个 |
[13:23] | You need to get that test today. | 你今天得做了那个试验 |
[13:25] | I wish you guys would remember my birthday instead of my HIV test. | 我希望你们能记住我的生日 而不是我做艾滋病试验的日子 |
[13:27] | Forgive us for being concerned. | 原谅我们关心你吧 |
[13:29] | I got a bet with House. | 我跟豪斯打了赌 |
[13:31] | He says you’re too scared to get it. | 他说你太害怕不会去拿结果 |
[13:33] | I say you’re too anal not to. | 我说你太拘谨了一定会拿 |
[13:37] | I’ll cut you in. | 我切入到主题了吧 |
[13:40] | That was a colossal waste. | 真浪费 |
[13:42] | Who would’ve known? | 谁知道呢? |
[13:43] | Searching a high-end family home for illicit narcotics was such an obvious choice. | 搜查一个大家庭 以查找非法毒品简直太明显了 |
[13:48] | Working moms practically live in their cars. | 有工作的妈妈大部分时间是在车上的 |
[13:52] | – Little bump on the run. | 跑步时撞的? |
[13:52] | – You were a car thief, right? | 你是拖车贼,是吧? |
[13:57] | Ha! | 哈 |
[14:04] | Mama’s little helper. | 妈妈的小助手 |
[14:06] | House, | 豪斯 |
[14:07] | Ritalin. | 利他林 |
[14:11] | Cocaine with a PG rating. | pg等级的可卡因 |
[14:13] | Prescribed to her daughter. | 是她女儿的处方 |
[14:14] | Mommy does everything for her family these days, | 这年月妈妈为了家庭无所不为 |
[14:17] | even swallows their pills. | 甚至是他们的药片 |
[14:18] | It’s possible the kid’s meds are the kid’s meds. | 可能孩子的药就是孩子的药 |
[14:21] | Pop enough Ritalin, it can explain everything. | 吃足够的利他林,症状都能解释 |
[14:23] | Well, Ritalin maybe explains some tics, some involuntary… | 利他林没准能解释一些…… |
[14:26] | No, case reports have referred to chorea. | 类似舞蹈病的运动症状 |
[14:28] | She’s been cut off from her stash, | 可她已被切断供给了, |
[14:29] | so the flailing’s tapered off, the psychosis hasn’t returned. It’s perfect. | 她的舞蹈病症状和精神系统问题 没有反复,很好 |
[14:32] | Tox screen will confirm that. | 氧化测试会证明的 |
[14:34] | Half-life’s 12 hours. Drugs will be out of her system. | 半衰期是12小时,药品已经排出了 |
[14:37] | – We’re done. Get rid of her. | 我们没事了,放过她吧 |
[14:38] | – We’re not done. | 我们还有事 |
[14:39] | We have to confirm the diagnosis before we send her home to die of something else. | 我们得确诊,以防她回家死于其他症状 |
[14:43] | Oh, yes. The power tastes so sweet. | 哦对啊,权力的味道太好了 |
[14:47] | You just can’t resist. | 你就是无法抗拒 |
[14:48] | You’re like a diabetic at the ice cream counter. | 你就象糖尿病人在冰琪凌柜台一样 |
[14:50] | You wanna say no, | 你想拒绝 |
[14:51] | but you need that chocolaty goodness. | 可太需要那个巧克力味的了 |
[14:53] | Yeah, well, I’m still signing the charts. | 对,是,我还是签字的人啊 |
[14:55] | So until tomorrow, you’re not allowed to kill anyone. | 所以,到明天以前 你还没得到杀人许可 |
[14:59] | Wuss. | 胆小鬼 |
[15:01] | We’ve asked her three times if she’s on any meds. | 我们问了她三次她是否用药 |
[15:03] | So we don’t ask her. | 那我们就别问她了 |
[15:15] | Candy striper. | 卖糖果的把戏 |
[15:21] | So, you like dogs? | 你喜欢狗么? |
[15:37] | That’s not a dog. | 那不是狗 |
[15:40] | Smart kid. | 聪明孩子 |
[15:41] | Are you always such a good little girl, | 你总是这样乖的小孩么 |
[15:43] | or does Mommy sometimes say you’re the reason she needs a double martini? | 还是有时妈妈会说你是她喝双份 马提尼的原因? |
[15:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[15:47] | Over here, kiddo. I’m talking to you. | 过来,孩子,我跟你说话呢 |
[15:49] | Focus. | 集中精神 |
[15:51] | Must be because you’re off your meds. | 肯定是,因为你没有药了 |
[15:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[15:55] | – Doctor and candy striper. | 医生和卖糖果的 |
[15:56] | – She’s not on any medication. | 她没在服药 |
[15:58] | Well, that’s strange. ‘Cause this bottle has her name on it. | 那就怪了,因为这个瓶子上有她的名字 |
[16:01] | And I think these are medical pills inside. | 而我认为这里面有治病的药 |
[16:03] | What’s he talking about? | 他说什么呢? |
[16:07] | The doctor prescribed Stella… | 医生开给斯黛… |
[16:10] | A few months ago. | 几个月以前 |
[16:11] | I never told you about it, because I never gave her any. | 我没跟你说因为我没给她吃 |
[16:15] | That’s funny, | 哦,那很有趣 |
[16:17] | ’cause the bottle’s almost empty. | 因为瓶子都快空了 |
[16:19] | You missed a couple of days. Take five. | 你有几天没吃 |
[16:20] | – Stop. – Why? Unless they’re not hers. | – 吃5片吧 – 停 为什么?除非这不是开给她用的 |
[16:25] | You need some water, sweetie? I’m not taking Ritalin. | – 你需要水么,甜心? – 我没用利他林 |
[16:27] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:28] | All the cool moms are doing it. | 很多酷妈妈都用的 |
[16:31] | And tox screen says you’re cool, too. | 而且氧化测试显示你也很酷 |
[16:36] | You were on drugs while taking care of Stella? | 你在照顾斯黛的时候还用毒品么? |
[16:46] | I’m sorry, Ted. | 对不起,特德 |
[16:55] | It’s a cafeteria menu. | 这是自助餐厅的菜单 |
[16:56] | It should take a couple hours to process her. | 需要几个小时稳定她 |
[16:59] | Then you can take her home and divorce her. | 然后你可以把她带回家跟她离婚 |
[17:17] | Working late? | 工作晚了么? |
[17:19] | Or are you just avoiding Mark? | 还是故意躲着马克? |
[17:20] | It was one kiss, Greg. | 只是个吻,格里 |
[17:22] | So far. | 到目前为止 |
[17:23] | I’m planning on keeping a chart. | 我有计划的 |
[17:25] | I’m moving back to Short Hills. I think it’s time. | 我要搬去短山,我看是时候了 |
[17:29] | You’re leaving? | 你要离开了么? |
[17:30] | It was never meant to be permanent, and now that Mark’s getting better… | 本来就不是永久性的 现在马克好的很多 |
[17:34] | Yeah, much better. | 是啊,很多 |
[17:36] | Except for the whole walking thing. | 就差走路了 |
[17:38] | He needs to get back to work. | 他需要恢复工作 |
[17:41] | Right. | 是啊 |
[17:43] | Saving the next generation from making bad choices about acne cream. | 挽救下一代选错痤疮膏 |
[17:48] | You’re running away because the kiss meant something. | 你逃走因为那个吻有它的意思 |
[17:52] | I’m not running away. I’m going home. | 我没逃走,我是回家 |
[17:54] | With Mark. | 跟马克 |
[17:57] | I love Mark. | 我爱马克 |
[17:59] | You love me more. | 你更爱我 |
[18:06] | I don’t want you to leave. | 我不要你离开 |
[18:24] | Are we okay? | 我们没事吗? |
[18:27] | I’m sorry. Let’s just get you home. | – 我很抱歉 – 我们还是回家吧 |
[18:30] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[18:42] | – Mommy! – Hey! | – 妈妈 – 嘿! |
[18:44] | – Call a code! – What’s wrong, Mommy? | – 呼叫 – 怎么了,妈妈? |
[18:45] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[18:53] | This better be important. | 最好是重要事 |
[18:54] | – You’ve gotta come back in. – No, I don’t. | 你得马上回来 |
[18:56] | – Margo’s stable, but… | – 不,我不 – 马戈本来已经稳定了,但是…… |
[18:58] | – Oh, my God. – Well, I’ll be right there. | 哦,我的天啊,我马上就到 |
[19:00] | – She had a stroke. | 她中风了 |
[19:03] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[19:10] | Gotta go back to work. | 得回去工作 |
[19:14] | Right now? | 现在? |
[19:15] | Well… | 嗯 |
[19:17] | Patient’s stable. | 病人稳定 |
[19:19] | Could maybe wait a half-hour. | 等半个小时吧 |
[19:30] | He should have been here 20 minutes ago. | 他该20分钟前就回来的 |
[19:32] | Doubt if he makes it at all. | 怀疑他是否全干了 |
[19:34] | I saw him leave with Stacy. | 我看到他跟史黛西一起走的 |
[19:35] | He was probably just walking her to her car. | 他也许只是送她到车那 |
[19:37] | Oh, yeah. That sounds like House. | 哦,是啊,听起来倒象是豪斯 |
[19:39] | He’s not an idiot. He’s not gonna hook up with a married woman. | 他不是白痴 才不会跟个已婚女人勾搭呢 |
[19:42] | I hope he is getting some. Maybe he’ll mellow out. | 我倒希望他能,也许能变得温和一点 |
[19:52] | – What took you so long? It’s midnight. | 怎么耽搁这个久啊?现在是半夜 |
[19:54] | – Traffic. Cinco de Mayo. | 路上不好走 |
[19:56] | You owe me $100. | 你欠我100块 |
[19:59] | You didn’t take the test? | 你没做试验? |
[20:01] | Fear trumps anal every time. | 拘谨无法战胜恐惧 |
[20:04] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么了不起 |
[20:05] | I had the viral load and antibody test. | 我做了滤过性病毒填充和抗体测试 |
[20:07] | It’s 99.9% that I don’t have HIV. | 99.9% 我没有艾滋病毒 |
[20:09] | And if you have the test, and it’s negative, you gain a tenth of a point. | 如果你做了试验又是阴性的 你就赢了1赔10的赔率 |
[20:13] | But if it’s positive you lose | 如果是阳性的,你就输了… |
[20:15] | nearly 100, right? | 近100,对吧? |
[20:17] | No arrhythmia, | 无心率失常 |
[20:19] | so Ritalin isn’t the big problem. | 所以利他林不是关键问题 |
[20:21] | Something else is going on. | 有其他事 |
[20:23] | Fine, | 好吧 |
[20:24] | let’s play doctors. | 我们玩医生的游戏吧 |
[20:25] | I removed the clot which caused the stroke. | 我移除了导致中风的凝块 |
[20:27] | Problem is, we don’t know where it came from. | 问题是我们不知道它打哪来的 |
[20:29] | Did ultrasounds of her heart, arms and legs. All clear. | 给她心脏、手臂和腿都做了超声波检查 没有问题 |
[20:31] | Could be a protein C deficiency. | 可能是c蛋白不足 |
[20:33] | Wouldn’t explain the movement disorder. | 解释不了运动失调 |
[20:35] | Nothing explains everything. | 没什么东西能解释一切 |
[20:38] | What if it’s a crime syndicate? | 如果是团伙犯罪呢? |
[20:40] | Let’s say Ritalin and the fertility meds plotted a caper. | 我们假设:利他林和亢进药物结合出击 |
[20:45] | Ritalin takes care of the psychosis, the flailing. | 利他林形成精神症状和舞蹈病 |
[20:47] | I still don’t think Ritalin… Fertility meds are competitive by nature. | – 我还是觉得利他林…… – 亢进药物被自然竞争 |
[20:51] | They had to do something bigger, something really unexpected. | 他们会造就大事件 超乎想像的大事件 |
[20:54] | Fertility treatments have been known to cause endometrial cancer. | 亢进治疗已知可导致子宫内膜癌 |
[20:57] | Which could cause clots, | 也能导致凝块 |
[20:59] | which could have caused her to stroke. | 也可能导致她中风 |
[21:01] | So ultrasound her uterus this time. | 所以这次给她的子宫做超声波吧 |
[21:03] | See if there’s something growing in there that doesn’t look adorable in a onesie. | 看是不是里面 长了什么不受欢迎的东西 |
[21:09] | Cameron. | 卡麦伦 |
[21:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:15] | You’ll get your test results tomorrow. | 明天去取试验结果吧 |
[21:31] | The prescription for my heart condition. | 给我心脏下的处方 |
[21:36] | A bit on the cheesy side. | 便宜了点 |
[21:37] | I was trying for romantic. | 我在尝试浪漫手段 |
[21:47] | Still fits. | 还是很合适 |
[21:49] | Did you tell Mark? | 告诉马克了么? |
[21:54] | I told him I had to work late. | 我跟他说会工作很晚 |
[22:01] | You gonna tell him? | 你打算告诉他吗? |
[22:05] | How am I gonna tell him? | 我怎么告诉他啊? |
[22:09] | Still working on that phrasing. | 还在考虑措词 |
[22:10] | How about, “You know all the stuff you were worried about when we first came here, honey? | 我们最初到这你说“什么都知道” 那样的话怎么了? |
[22:14] | “You were right.” | 你是对的 |
[22:16] | Pithy. | 精练 |
[22:17] | Everything’s easy when you don’t care if you hurt anyone. | 如果你不在意会伤到什么人的时候 一切都简单化了 |
[22:19] | You already did the hurting part. | 你已经把伤害那部分做完了 |
[22:21] | – He just doesn’t know it yet. – If I never tell him, it’ll never hurt. | – 他只是不知道罢了 – 如果我永远不告诉他,他不会受伤 |
[22:30] | I want not to love Mark. | 我不想爱马克 |
[22:32] | I wanna hate you. I want all of this to be simple, | 我想恨你,我想一切都简单化 |
[22:34] | but it’s not. | 可就不是 |
[22:41] | You can either have a life with me, | 你可以要么跟我过, |
[22:43] | or you can have a life with him. | 要么跟他过 |
[22:46] | It can’t be both. | 不是兼顾 |
[22:50] | It’s not easy, but it is simple. | 很容易,确实简单 |
[23:08] | No endometrial thickening. No masses. | 子宫内膜未见增厚 |
[23:10] | No cancer. | – 无杂物 – 无癌症 |
[23:11] | She’s on fertility treatments. She had a blood clot. It’s there. | 她正接手亢进治疗,产生了血液凝块 就在那 |
[23:15] | Millions of women are on fertility treatments and they don’t get cancer. | 上百万的女人接手亢进治疗 并不得癌症 |
[23:18] | Right. They get babies. | 对,他们生孩子 |
[23:20] | She had a blood clot and a stroke. | 她却是血液凝块和中风 |
[23:22] | She’ll get another one and probably die, if we don’t find that tumor. | 她会再来一次,如果我们不快点 找到肿瘤,她会死 |
[23:25] | Do an endometrial biopsy. | 做子宫内膜活检 |
[23:26] | Biopsy’s painful and unnecessary. | 活检很痛苦也没必要 |
[23:29] | We just did an ultrasound. | 我们刚做过超声波 |
[23:32] | What? | – 什么? – 嘘 |
[23:34] | If you have a personal issue that’s interfering with… | 如果你的私人问题干扰了…… |
[23:36] | Suh! | 嘘 |
[23:41] | What are we waiting for? | 我们等什么? |
[23:44] | Your four weeks just expired. | 你的四周任期刚到期了 |
[23:47] | Your reign of terror is over. | 你的恐怖通知结束了 |
[23:49] | Mine has just begun. | 我的刚开始 |
[23:50] | Now go stick a needle up her hoo-hoo and find that cancer. | 现在将小棍儿插进她的洞洞 找到那块癌吧 |
[23:54] | “Hoo-hoo”? | 洞洞? |
[23:56] | He went to Hopkins. | 他去过霍普金 |
[24:01] | Pergasaurus has got 1,500 horsepower blown and injected with alcohol. | 酒精激发了1500马力的动力…… |
[24:04] | Yeah, that baby really moves. | 是啊,那个宝贝真的动起来了 |
[24:05] | Oh, yeah, and the transmission, two-speed Powerglide. Suspension… | 哦,传动… |
[24:08] | What are you watching? | 你看什么呢? |
[24:12] | TV. | 电视 |
[24:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[24:16] | Ted’s with my mom. | 特德跟妈妈在一起 |
[24:17] | He asked the nurse to watch me. | 他让护士看我 |
[24:20] | What nurse? | 什么护士? |
[24:21] | She’s not really watching me. | 她没看好我 |
[24:24] | I got that. | 明白了 |
[24:26] | Do you still have the balloons? | 你还有气球么? |
[24:27] | No. | 没了 |
[24:30] | – Do you wanna play something? – Nope. | – 你想玩什么么? – 不想 |
[24:42] | When can Mommy come home? | 妈妈什么时候能回家? |
[24:44] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:46] | – What’s wrong with your foot? | 你脚怎么了? |
[24:48] | – War wound. – Does it hurt? | – 打仗受伤 – 疼么? |
[24:50] | – Every day. | 每天疼 |
[24:51] | Is that why you’re so sad? | 那就是你难过的原因么? |
[24:55] | Oh, aren’t you adorable? | 哦,你真可爱 |
[24:57] | I’m not sad, I’m complicated. | 我不难过,我复杂 |
[25:00] | Chicks dig that. | 小鸡刨的 |
[25:01] | One day you’ll understand. | 有一天你会懂的 |
[25:03] | That’s what my parents say when they don’t want me to know something. | 我父母有事瞒我时就这么说 |
[25:07] | They say that a lot? | 他们总说么? |
[25:08] | Only when they’re talking about making babies and stuff. | 只有在讨论生孩子的时候 |
[25:12] | When you catch them fighting? | 当你逮到他们打架的时候? |
[25:14] | – They don’t fight. | 他们不打架 |
[25:15] | – Not ever? | 从不? |
[25:17] | People who love each other don’t fight. | 彼此相爱的人不打架 |
[25:20] | Right. Forgot that. | 对,算了 |
[25:24] | What floor was that nurse on who was watching you? | 看你的护士在几楼? |
[25:26] | Two. | 二楼 |
[25:29] | Good talk. | 聊的不错 |
[25:33] | At your age, the type of uterine cancer that develops | 在你的岁数,子宫内膜癌 |
[25:35] | is not likely to metastasize. | 不会转移 |
[25:37] | It’s very treatable. | 很容易治疗 |
[25:39] | Okay, hold still, Margo. | 别动,马戈 |
[25:43] | I’m feeling a little bit dizzy. | 我,觉得有点晕 |
[25:46] | Oh, my God. | 哦,上帝 |
[25:48] | BP’s dropping. | 血压降下来了 |
[25:51] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[25:52] | Get him out of here. | 把她弄出去 |
[25:53] | What’s going on? Heart rate’s 98 and rising. | – 发生什么? – 心率98,还在升 |
[25:56] | We’ve gotta find that bleed. | 我们得把出血的地方找到 |
[25:58] | What’d you do, hit an artery? | 你要干嘛?扎动脉么? |
[25:59] | With what? I hadn’t even started the procedure. | 用什么?我还没走手续呢 |
[26:04] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[26:08] | I need some advice. | 我需要意见 |
[26:09] | – Whatever it is, can it wait? | 不管是什么,能等么? |
[26:11] | – Yeah. | 能 |
[26:16] | What was Greg like after I left? | 我走以后格里什么样? |
[26:18] | An egomaniacal narcissistic pain in the ass. | 极端利己,自我陶醉的麻烦分子 |
[26:23] | Same as before you left. | 跟你离开前一样 |
[26:24] | Do you think he’s capable of having a real relationship? | 你认为他能承担一段真正的感情么? |
[26:26] | – What happened in Baltimore? | 巴尔的摩发生什么了? |
[26:28] | – Nothing. – Right. | – 没事 – 是哦 |
[26:29] | – Maybe something. Right. | – 也许有事 – 是哦 |
[26:32] | Technically, most of the something happened after Baltimore. | 从技术上说,事情发生在巴尔的摩之后 |
[26:35] | Oh, God, Stacy. | 哦上帝,史黛西 |
[26:37] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[26:39] | Are you seriously thinking about leaving Mark? | 你真要认真考虑离开马克么? |
[26:41] | No. I don’t know. | 没,我不知道 |
[26:44] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[26:45] | And you want me to tell you it’s okay? | 你是想让我告诉那没事么? |
[26:48] | It wasn’t all bad with Greg. I was with him for a reason. | 跟格里在一起不都是坏事 我有理由跟他在一起 |
[26:51] | You left him for a reason. | 你离开他也有理由 |
[26:52] | I could swear I remember him being fun. | 我发誓跟他一起很有趣 |
[26:59] | Sorry for the scare. | 抱歉让你受惊了 |
[27:01] | Just tell me she’s okay. | 告诉我他没事了 |
[27:02] | Ultrasound showed the bleed was coming from her liver. | 超声波显示出血来自肝脏 |
[27:06] | It’s rare, but the blood got into her fallopian tubes. | 很罕见,但血液进入了她的输卵管 |
[27:09] | In a way, it was lucky. Let us know we were looking in the wrong place. | 另一方面,我们很幸运 知道我们先前的方向错了 |
[27:13] | The tumor’s in her liver. | 肿瘤在她的肝脏 |
[27:14] | Is it cancer? | 是癌症么? |
[27:16] | We’re running some more tests. | 我们正在做试验 |
[27:37] | There it is. | 这里 |
[27:40] | It’s a liver tumor. | 是肝脏肿瘤 |
[27:43] | Well, if it’s malignant, | 如果是恶性的 |
[27:45] | at least she’s only gonna leave one child without a mother. | 她至少让一个孩子变成了没妈的孩子 |
[27:49] | Do a biopsy. | 做活检吧 |
[27:50] | We can’t. | 不能 |
[27:51] | It’s vascular. | 是动脉 |
[27:53] | House. | 豪斯 |
[28:02] | – What? | 什么事? |
[28:02] | – I’m here about Stacy. | 我在这跟史黛西有关 |
[28:05] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[28:07] | I think I’m losing her. | 我看我要失去她了 |
[28:10] | Your wife, your problem. | 你妻子,是你的事 |
[28:13] | She won’t talk to me. | 她不跟我说 |
[28:14] | So what? You gonna talk to me instead? Talk to your shrink. | 那你就跟我说么? 跟你的心理医生说去 |
[28:17] | She keeps saying everything’s fine. | 她老说什么都没事 |
[28:18] | Find a bar. Talk to a stranger. | 找个酒吧跟陌生人说去吧 |
[28:20] | You’re the only one who’s been through this. | 你是唯一一个经历过此事的人 |
[28:26] | I’m shutting her out. | 我不对她负责 |
[28:28] | I’m saying things and then hating myself for saying them. | 我老是说那种让我自己生气的话 |
[28:32] | – How did you get past that? | 你是怎么熬过去的? |
[28:33] | – Didn’t. | 还没 |
[28:35] | Can you please be a human being for one minute and talk to me? | 你就不能当一分钟的人跟我谈谈吗? |
[28:46] | Sorry. Gotta go. People dying. | 抱歉,得走了,有人要死 |
[28:50] | You’re not gonna outrun me. | 你躲不了我 |
[28:56] | House! | 豪斯 |
[29:05] | You’re not ready for this. | 你还不能这样 |
[29:11] | I’ve seen the way you and Stacy talk to each other. | 我看到你跟史黛西说话的方式 |
[29:17] | You’re an idiot. | 你是白痴 |
[29:18] | You probably just set your rehab back three months. | 你没准把你的康复又拖后了三个月 |
[29:20] | Let go. Get off of me! | 放开我,放开我 |
[29:38] | Liver tumor doesn’t make sense. | 肝脏肿瘤不合理 |
[29:40] | You saying the CT was wrong? | 你是说ct错了么? |
[29:42] | I’m saying the symptoms don’t add up. | 我是说症状不合理 |
[29:44] | A plus B does not equal liver tumor. | a+b不等于肝脏肿瘤 |
[29:47] | We gotta solve for X. | 我们得把x解了 |
[29:51] | We gotta look at this differently. | 我们得不同看待 |
[29:54] | What do we know about her? | 我们对她知道多少? |
[29:56] | The side effects of the Ritalin caused the… | 利他林的副作用是…… |
[29:58] | No. We’ve examined the file up and down. | 不,我们把病例已经研究个底朝上了 |
[30:00] | Come on, give me that. | 过来,给我 |
[30:02] | Why do you people always overlook the human element? | 为什么你们总不重视人类的要件呢? |
[30:05] | What do we know about her? | 我们对她了解什么? |
[30:07] | Margo… | 马戈… |
[30:11] | Dalton. The woman. | 道顿,女人 |
[30:13] | She’s a people-pleaser. | 她很讨人喜欢 |
[30:15] | She doesn’t like to let people down. | 她不想让人失望 |
[30:16] | Never fights with her husband. | 从不与丈夫争吵 |
[30:18] | She turned to drugs instead of asking for help to manage her life. | 她不求助所以依赖毒品 |
[30:21] | So if she can’t manage now, | 所以,如果她现在不能安排了 |
[30:25] | why does she want another kid? | 她干嘛再想要个孩子呢? |
[30:33] | Foreman, | 福满 |
[30:34] | I need your help here. | 需要你的帮助 |
[30:36] | You wanna pull a bank job, | 如果要干个银行的活 |
[30:37] | would you go it alone? | 你会独个去么? |
[30:39] | If you gonna rob a home, sure, that’s a one or two man crew. | 如果只是抢劫一个家,没问题 一、两个同伴就行了 |
[30:41] | But a bank, | 但是,银行… |
[30:43] | you need a lookout, a getaway driver. | 望风的,开车的 |
[30:45] | I’m not saying anything until the metaphor plays itself out. | 在比喻的结果出来之前 我是不会说话的 |
[30:49] | So here’s the caper. | 所以,毛病在这 |
[30:51] | Fertility meds create a distraction. | 亢进治疗产生了一个小插曲 |
[30:54] | Mommy had three refills on Ritalin in the last three weeks. | 妈妈在过去的三周里 补充了三次利他林 |
[30:57] | That team goes straight for the top floor. | 团队朝顶楼冲去 |
[30:59] | No trouble taking out communications, | 通讯没有问题 |
[31:01] | but they need the specialist, | 但他们还是需要个专家 |
[31:03] | a safecracker. | 开保险箱的 |
[31:04] | All he does is stroke, blood clot, liver tumor. | 这家伙需要干的只是 中风、血液凝块、肝脏肿瘤 |
[31:09] | Foreman was right. | 福满对了 |
[31:10] | This badass even does flailing. | 这该死的家伙还调情呢 |
[31:14] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:15] | There’s only one guy I know who does that kind of work. | 我知道只有一个家伙干那样的事 |
[31:18] | Birth control pills? | 避孕药? |
[31:29] | While the surgeons are cutting out a chunk of your liver, | 当外科医生切下你一大块肝脏的时候 |
[31:32] | should I have them do a hysterectomy, too? | 我是不是让他们把你的子宫也切了? |
[31:34] | A hysterectomy? | 切子宫? |
[31:36] | I’m trying to get pregnant. | 我要怀孕呢 |
[31:38] | You don’t have to lie to me. | 你不用跟我说谎 |
[31:39] | We’re not married. | 我们又没结婚 |
[31:41] | You’re Supermom. | 你是超级妈妈 |
[31:42] | You can do anything. | 你什么都能干 |
[31:44] | You work seven days a week, | 你一周工作7天 |
[31:45] | you volunteer, you raise a kid. | 你是志愿者,带孩子 |
[31:48] | Yet you still somehow find the time to lie to hubby number two | 你还有时间跟2号丈夫说 |
[31:51] | that you really, really wanna give him a child | 你很想给他一个孩子 |
[31:53] | with his chin and pretty brown eyes. | 长着他的下巴和漂亮的褐色眼睛 |
[31:55] | What makes you think that I would… | – 你怎么觉得我…… – 因为合适 |
[32:02] | Explains all your symptoms that aren’t explained by your other lies. | 解释了所有无法解释的症状 |
[32:09] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[32:12] | Also… | 同时 |
[32:14] | I’ll have the tuna on rye. | 我还会长瘤子 |
[32:19] | Would you like to leave my room now? | 现在可以离开我房间了么? |
[32:23] | Your tumor is benign. | 肿瘤是良性的 |
[32:24] | Stop taking the pill, and it will go away on its own. I’m canceling the surgery. | 停药后会自然消除,我把手术取消 |
[32:29] | What are you gonna tell my husband? | 你要怎么告诉我丈夫? |
[32:30] | That I’m canceling the surgery. | 我取消手术 |
[32:32] | You can do the explaining. | 你解释吧 |
[32:35] | It’s tricky, huh? | 很狡猾吧? |
[32:38] | It’s one thing to say you can’t have a baby. | 说不能生孩子 |
[32:39] | It’s another to say you don’t want one. | 跟说不想要孩子是两回事 |
[32:42] | Personally, I’d make up some other lie. | 要是我,我会编其他借口 |
[32:45] | Could… | 我会…… |
[32:47] | Could I die on the table? | 我会死在手术台上吗? |
[32:49] | Could you die if you tell him the truth? | 你告诉他真相会死么? |
[32:58] | I need this surgery. | 我需要那手术 |
[33:01] | I’m not on the pill. | 我没吃药 |
[33:05] | You can’t cancel the surgery. | 你不能取消手术 |
[33:07] | If she goes off the pill, the tumor goes away on its own. | 如果她不吃药了,肿瘤会自动消失 |
[33:10] | You have no proof the birth control pills caused this. | 你无法证明避孕药导致这些 |
[33:12] | You have no proof she’s even taking them. | 你都无法证明她在用 |
[33:13] | If we do the surgery maybe we’ll kill her on the table. | 如果我们手术,她会死在台上 |
[33:16] | Then I can prove I’m right at the autopsy. | 尸检时我就可以证明我对 |
[33:18] | Or we can forget the surgery, let the tumor grow, and kill her. | 或者我们可以不做手术 让瘤子长大后杀死她 |
[33:21] | Why don’t you take it up with Stacy, | 你跟史黛西商量一下吧? |
[33:23] | see which option minimizes your risk? | 看哪个风险更小 |
[33:26] | Here’s what I think she’s gonna say, | 我想她会说 |
[33:27] | “Oh, I love Greg. | “哦,我爱格里” |
[33:29] | But if you go against the patient’s wishes, you’re calling her a liar. | 但如果你违背病人的愿望 那就是管她叫骗子 |
[33:31] | And if something goes wrong, | 而如果出问题 |
[33:32] | I end up in court having to defend the big mean doctor, | 结果我就得上庭对抗大、刻薄大夫 |
[33:37] | albeit with dreamy eyes, who wouldn’t believe the nice suburban mom. | 尽管我有梦一样的大眼睛 却不相信乡村妈妈 |
[33:39] | And even though his cane makes me melt, do the damn surgery.” | 尽管他的拐杖让我融化 还是做那该死的手术吧 |
[34:16] | Shocking. | 耸人听闻 |
[34:17] | It’s benign. | 是良性的 |
[34:20] | People do crazy things for love. | 人们为了爱做疯狂的事 |
[34:22] | No, crazy is hanging out in the park all day talking to pigeons. | 不,疯狂是整天在公园闲逛 跟鸽子说话 |
[34:27] | Margo knows what she’s doing. | 她知道自己在干嘛 |
[34:29] | She gave up half her liver to save her marriage. | 她放弃半个肝挽救婚姻 |
[34:32] | No, she surgically removed her fingerprints to cover her pathetic lie. | 不,她魔术般转移了指纹挽救了谎言 |
[34:37] | It’s twisted and manipulative. I get that. | 扭曲而富于操纵,明白了 |
[34:40] | But it’s also | 但同时… |
[34:42] | romantic. | 很浪漫 |
[34:48] | I’m barely willing to put the seat down after I pee. | 我连撒尿都懒得放下厕板 |
[34:51] | Do we need to talk? Nope. I’m fine. | – 我们非说话么? – 不,我没事 |
[35:01] | So the surgeon got the whole tumor, | 手术拿出了整个肿瘤 |
[35:03] | and it was benign. | – 是良性的 – 不错,是吧? |
[35:06] | How could a benign tumor have caused all the symptoms? | 良性肿瘤怎么会有那么多症状呢? |
[35:13] | We believe all your wife’s symptoms will go away now. | 我们相信你太太 所有的症状都会消失了 |
[35:16] | Oh, thank God. | 哦,感谢主 |
[35:19] | Look, I’m gonna pick up Stella. | 你看,我会去接斯黛 |
[35:24] | I’ll call you after I get the babysitter. | 我找到保姆后给你电话 |
[35:30] | Dr. Foreman, | 福满医生 |
[35:32] | you can help me. | 你能帮我 |
[35:36] | You could tell my husband that | 你可以告诉我丈夫… |
[35:39] | because of all this, | 因为这些… |
[35:43] | I can’t take any more fertility treatments. | 我不能再接受亢进治疗了 |
[35:50] | Confidentiality rules stop me from telling your husband the truth. | 保密原则让我不能告诉你丈夫实情 |
[35:55] | But my obligation to lie ends there. | 但我照义务撒谎到此结束 |
[36:02] | Are there… | 有没有…… |
[36:05] | Is there a birth control method, something that won’t make me sick? | 有没有一种控制生育的 方法不让我难受的? |
[36:10] | Margo, you’re gonna have risks with everything, | 马戈,你将需要面对一切冒险了 |
[36:12] | especially if you’re not telling your fertility doctor. | 尤其是如果你不打算 告诉你的亢进治疗医生 |
[36:15] | If you keep doing this, it’s gonna kill your marriage and kill you. | 如果你继续这样做 会毁了你的婚姻和你自己 |
[36:20] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[36:23] | In a few years, | 几年内 |
[36:26] | we’ll give up. | 我们会放弃 |
[36:28] | Stop trying to get pregnant. | 不再尝试怀孕 |
[36:31] | We’ll hug, cry. | 我们会拥抱、哭泣 |
[36:35] | Eventually Ted will stop thinking about it, | 最终,特德会忘记这回事 |
[36:37] | and he’ll appreciate Stella even more. | 他会更喜欢斯黛 |
[36:42] | And we’ll live happily together for the next 50 years. | 我们就可以幸福生活余下的50年 |
[37:01] | Something you need to see. | 有些事你得知道 |
[37:10] | Knowing is always better than not knowing. | 知道永远都比不知道好 |
[37:27] | It’s a referral request. | 这是推荐建议 |
[37:29] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:31] | The HIV thing came in earlier. | 艾滋病检查结果早来了 |
[37:34] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[37:37] | You won’t read your mail, but you’ll open mine? | 你连自己的信都不看却看我的? |
[37:39] | It said “confidential”, | 它说是机密 |
[37:41] | and I wanted to know. | 我想知道 |
[37:43] | The most important letter of my life, | 我一生中最重要的信 |
[37:45] | and you’re still an ass. | 你还是个讨厌鬼 |
[37:47] | Comforting, isn’t it? | 令人感到安慰,是吧? |
[38:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:39] | I’m gonna talk to Mark tonight, | 我今晚要跟马克谈 |
[38:41] | and I’m gonna stay here with you. | 然后我会在这跟你一起 |
[38:45] | Don’t do it. | 别 |
[38:48] | This isn’t funny, Greg. | 这不好玩,格里 |
[38:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:56] | You | 你… |
[38:59] | spent all these months chasing me. Now I’m here and you start running? | 花了这么多个月追我,我回来了 你却要跑? |
[39:03] | What the hell changed? | 什么变了? |
[39:06] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[39:08] | Nothing changes. | 什么都没变 |
[39:11] | – I’m not gonna change. | 我不会变 |
[39:12] | – Who asked you to? | 谁让你变了? |
[39:15] | Mark is willing to do whatever it takes. | 马克愿意做任何事 |
[39:19] | I’m not. | 我不会 |
[39:22] | Never was. | 永远都不会 |
[39:24] | Now you’re introspective? Weren’t so analytical the other night. | 现在你要反省了? 那天晚上我们谈了那么多 |
[39:28] | You were happy with Mark. You’ll be happy again. | 你跟马克在一起很快乐 你还会快乐的 |
[39:31] | Shut up about Mark. What the hell is wrong with you? | 别说马克了 你怎么了? |
[39:33] | – I can’t make you happy! | 我没法让你快乐 |
[39:35] | – What? | 什么? |
[39:38] | How do you think this is gonna end? | 你觉得这会怎么结束? |
[39:43] | We’ll be happy, for what? | 我们为什么而快乐? |
[39:45] | A few weeks? A few months? | 几个星期,几个月 |
[39:48] | And then I’ll… I’ll say something insensitive or I’ll start ignoring you. | 然后我会无心地说些什么 或者忽视你 |
[39:55] | And at first it’ll be okay. | 开始的时候没事 |
[39:57] | It’s just House being House. | 豪斯还是豪斯. |
[39:59] | And then, | 然后 |
[40:01] | at some point, you will need something more. | 在某些地方,你会需要更多 |
[40:05] | You’ll need someone who can give you something I can’t. | 你会需要有人给你我不能给你的 |
[40:08] | You know I’m right. I’ve been there before. | 你知道我是对的,我们经历过 |
[40:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:20] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不必如此 |
[40:23] | It does. | 有必要 |
[40:26] | It does. | 有必要 |
[40:32] | I don’t wanna go there again. | 我不想再经历一次 |
[40:40] | I’m sorry, Stacy. | 对不起,史黛西 |
[41:07] | $50 says they’re divorced in a year. | 50块,打赌他们一年内会离婚 |
[41:09] | Six months, tops. | 顶多6个月 |
[41:11] | I’ll take that bet. | 我赌 |
[41:13] | It’s the perfect marriage. | 那是个完美的婚姻 |
[41:14] | There’s nothing to fight over if you never talk about anything. | 如果你不说,就没什么好吵的 |
[41:49] | What did you tell her? | 你怎么跟她说的? |
[41:54] | I told her she’s better off without me. | 我跟她说别指望我 |
[41:55] | Ha! | 哈 |
[41:57] | That’s probably true. | 没准是对的 |
[42:06] | You’re an idiot. | 你是白痴 |
[42:10] | You don’t think she’d be better off without you. | 你不觉得她该不要指望你么? |
[42:12] | Right. I sent her off on a whim. | 对,我是一时兴起 |
[42:15] | You have no idea why you sent her off! | 你不明白为什么你让她走 |
[42:17] | – Don’t do this. – This was no great sacrifice! | -别这样 -这不是伟大的牺牲 |
[42:20] | You sent her away because you’ve got to be miserable! | 你让她走因为你必须得很悲惨 |
[42:23] | This kind of psycho-crap help get your patients through the long nights? | 那种破精神分析理论帮你的病人 渡过长夜吧? |
[42:26] | Or is it just for you? | 还是专为你造的? |
[42:28] | Tough love make you feel good? Helping people feel their pain? | 坚韧的爱让你感觉良好? 帮助人感受痛苦 |
[42:37] | You don’t like yourself. | 你不喜欢自己 |
[42:40] | But you do admire yourself. | 可你钦佩自己 |
[42:42] | It’s all you’ve got, so you cling to it. | 你就剩下这些了,所以你抓住不放 |
[42:44] | You’re so afraid if you change, | 你深恐如果你改了 |
[42:47] | you’ll lose what makes you special. | 你会失去使你独特的东西 |
[42:53] | Being miserable doesn’t make you better than anybody else, House. | 悲惨没让你比任何人强,豪斯 |
[42:57] | It just makes you miserable. | 只是让你悲惨而已 |