时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Your weight is 113.9 pounds. | 你的体重是…113.9磅 |
[00:32] | You gonna make me hurt you? | 不要逼我伤害你 |
[00:34] | – No – I didn’t think so. | 我可不想 |
[01:11] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗? |
[01:13] | Did I hurt you? | 我伤着你了吗? |
[01:18] | Bob! Bob! | |
[01:20] | Bob! What’s wrong? | Bob,出什么事了? |
[01:21] | What happened? Talk to me. | 怎么了? 跟我说话啊 |
[01:25] | Oh, my God! OK, honey, hang on, hang on. | 哦, 天哪, 亲爱的 坚持住, 坚持住 |
[01:28] | 911, what is your emergency? | 这里是911 您的紧急事件是? |
[01:30] | Yes, we need an ambulance at 10600 Xavier, unit 4-B. | 是的, 我们需要一辆救护车 Xavier路10600号4b单元 |
[01:34] | My husband can’t breathe. | 我丈夫喘不动气了 |
[01:36] | Oh, my God, | 哦, 天啊! |
[01:37] | he’s turning blue. You have to send someone now, please! Hurry! | 他的脸开始发青 你必须马上过来!拜托了, 快点! |
[02:49] | You blow-dry your hair? | 你在吹头发? |
[02:52] | Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up? | 哦, 不好意思, 我吵醒你了吗? |
[02:54] | You blow-dry your hair? | 你在吹头发? |
[02:57] | Excuse me for actually caring what I look like. | 请原谅我真的在乎我的外表 |
[03:00] | I think the word you’re looking for is “obsessing.” | 我觉得你应该用的词是“痴迷” |
[03:03] | You’ve been at it for almost an hour. | 你用了快一个小时了 |
[03:05] | If you wanted in, all you had to do was say so. | 如果你也想用, 只要说就是了 |
[03:07] | I don’t want in. I want sleep! | 我不想, 我想睡觉 |
[03:10] | It’s about time you got up anyway. | 不管怎么说也到了起床时间了 |
[03:12] | It’s almost 9:00. | 将近九点了 |
[03:14] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这可不行 |
[03:18] | – What? – You staying here. | – 什么? – 你, 住在这儿 |
[03:21] | You’re kicking me out? | 你要把我赶出去? |
[03:24] | After one night? | 就住了一晚? |
[03:25] | Why, you think we should try counseling first? | 怎么了, 你觉得我们 应该先去试试心理咨询? |
[03:30] | Why do you want to sleep on a couch anyway? You got money. | 你到底为什么想睡在沙发上呢? 你有钱 |
[03:33] | At least until the divorce is finalized. | 至少在离婚完成之前 |
[03:38] | I’ll be out of your hair tomorrow. | 明天我就不会再烦你了 |
[03:41] | What’s left of it. | 就剩今天一天了 |
[03:56] | It was three days ago. | 那是三天前 |
[03:58] | My throat got really dry and then my tongue | 我的喉咙变得很干 |
[03:59] | felt like it was blowing up like a balloon. | 然后我的舌头就像气球一样肿起来了 |
[04:02] | I assume somebody checked for food allergies. | 我猜已经查过食物过敏了吧? |
[04:04] | – The first two doctors both did. | 嗯, 前两个医生, 他们都查了 |
[04:06] | – Next one said it was a panic attack. | 第三个说是恐慌症 |
[04:07] | The one after that wanted to take his tonsils out. | 下一个想要摘除他的扁桃体 |
[04:09] | The last one had no idea, just referred us to Dr. House. | 最后一个不知道 只是告诉我们找House医生 |
[04:12] | It says the attack was preceded by some sort of strenuous physical activity. | 病历上说发作之前 你在进行某种激烈的体力活动 |
[04:16] | – Yeah. | 呃… 是的 |
[04:18] | – What were you doing? | 你当时在干什么? |
[04:25] | Awesome. A sex fiend with a swollen tongue. | 太棒了, 舌头肿大的性爱狂 |
[04:30] | Just think of all the places I can make Foreman search. | 想想所有我可以让Forman去搜的地方 |
[04:33] | He’s not a sex fiend. | 他不是性爱狂 |
[04:34] | He’s a happily married man. | 他是个幸福的已婚男人 |
[04:36] | No such thing. | 没这种人 |
[04:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[04:47] | Testing a new caffeine delivery system. | 测验新的咖啡因传输系统 |
[04:49] | He didn’t get his beauty sleep. | 他没能睡成他的美觉 |
[04:51] | Wilson’s moved in and apparently has unusually loud toenails. | Wilson搬进去了而且很明显 他有异乎寻常吵人的习惯 |
[04:55] | If they’re into rape fantasies, S&M is on the menu as well. | 如果他们喜欢强奸幻想的话,菜单上也会有S&M |
[04:58] | Neck trauma could cause vocal cord paroxysms, which could cause choking. | 颈部外伤会导致声带痉挛 又会导致哽噎 |
[05:01] | I didn’t see any sign of trauma, and they were remarkably open. | 我没看见有外伤的迹象 而且声带明显的是张开的 |
[05:04] | I asked about STDs | 我问了性传播疾病,他们.. |
[05:06] | and they admitted participating in a threesome a few months ago. | 承认几个月之前参加了一次“三人行” |
[05:09] | A hundred bucks says they’re as miserable as the next couple. | 一百元赌他们的生活跟下一对一样惨 |
[05:12] | Another guy, or girl? Girl. His wife’s college roommate. | – 另外一个, 男的还是女的? – 女的, 他老婆的大学室友 |
[05:18] | If he’s not happily married, I don’t know who could be. | 如果他的婚姻不幸福的话 我想不出谁是了 |
[05:21] | They’re looking for something. | 他们在找寻什么 |
[05:22] | If you’re happy, you’ve got nothing to look for. | 如果你很幸福的话 你就不用再寻找什么了 |
[05:24] | His wife arranged it for an anniversary present. | 他老婆把安排这个当作周年庆礼物 |
[05:26] | If you ask me, if two people really trust each other, | 要是你问我, 如果两个人真信任彼此 |
[05:29] | a threesome once every seven years might actually help a marriage. | 每七年左右玩一次“三人行” 真的能对婚姻有所帮助 |
[05:34] | OK, I say we stop the DDX and discuss that comment. | 好了, 我说我们停止鉴别诊断 开始讨论我们的意见吧 |
[05:39] | I’ll take the bet. | 我赌 |
[05:42] | Maybe the first doctor was right. | 可能第一个医生是对的 |
[05:44] | Food allergy explains | 食物过敏解释了所有的过敏性反应 |
[05:47] | the anaphylaxis. | 进行性延髓麻痹能解释这些症状 |
[05:49] | No. ALS would affect his facial muscles before his throat. | 不可能 肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症在 影响他的咽喉之前会先影响面部肌肉 |
[05:53] | What if the problem’s not in his throat? | 如果毛病不是出在他的咽喉呢? |
[05:55] | That would be a little odd considering that’s where all his symptoms are. | 考虑到所有的症状都出在那儿 这么想真是有点奇怪 |
[05:58] | – Says who? – The patient. | – 指谁? – 病人 |
[05:59] | And since most patients can’t tell their ulna from their anus, | 既然大部分病人连尺骨和肛门都分不清 |
[06:04] | I’m guessing this guy also doesn’t know the difference | 我猜这家伙也不知道 |
[06:06] | between choking and suffocating. | 噎住与窒息之间的不同 |
[06:08] | His throat might be fine, his lungs might be messed up. | 他的咽喉可能没事 而他的肺可能会一团糟 |
[06:10] | Get more blood, a chest CT and a body plethysmograph. | 再抽点血,做个胸部CT 还有全身的体积扫描图 |
[06:14] | Unless, of course, you think we should be asking the patient where his anus is first. | 当然了, 除非你认为我们应该先问问 病人他的肛门在哪里 |
[06:20] | It feels like I have to urinate and then when I try to go… | 感觉, 呃, 感觉我非得上厕所 然后当我试着去小便的时候… |
[06:24] | Pull up your pants. | 穿上你的裤子 |
[06:27] | – It’s my prostate, isn’t it? – Nope, not your prostate. | – 是前列腺的问题, 是吗? – 不 不是前列腺 |
[06:32] | – Herpes. – Herpes? | – 是疱疹 – 疱疹? |
[06:34] | Herpes. | 疱疹 |
[06:36] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[06:38] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你觉得好受点 |
[06:39] | half the patients who come into this place – have some sort of crotch rot. | 到这儿来的病人 一半都有点这种真菌感染 |
[06:42] | – No, it doesn’t. | 呃, 不, 不是那样的 |
[06:44] | Look, this is impossible. I’ve been married for 20 years. | 听着, 这不可能 我结婚都二十年了 |
[06:47] | Have you had any sex in those 20 years? | 二十年来你做过爱吗? |
[06:49] | – Yes, of course. | 是啊, 当然– |
[06:51] | – Then that’s how you got it. | 那这就是你怎么得的 |
[06:52] | The only person I’ve had sex with is my wife. | 我只和我妻子做爱 |
[06:56] | Bummer. | 真失败 |
[06:58] | Take this once a day. | 每天服用一次 |
[07:00] | Tell your wife to do the same. | 告诉你老婆也这么做 |
[07:02] | It’s not going to cure it, but it will lessen the frequency of the outbreaks. | 这药不能治愈它 但能减少发作的频率 |
[07:05] | But there must be some mistake. | 但肯定有些误解 |
[07:07] | You got any kids? | – 你有孩子吗? – 有啊 |
[07:09] | – Yeah. – Any of them take guitar lessons? | 他们有人上吉他课吗? |
[07:12] | – No. – Tennis? Art? Acting? | – 没有 – 网球,艺术, 表演? |
[07:14] | My daughter does karate. Why? | 我女儿学空手道 为什么这么问? |
[07:17] | Give this to her sensei. | 把这个给她师父吧 |
[07:20] | – Oh, wait. | 哦, 等一下 |
[07:21] | Does your wife play tennis? – No. | – 你老婆打网球吗? – 不打 |
[07:23] | That’s what I figured. | 我也这么想 |
[07:24] | Never hurts to make sure. | 再证实一下没什么错 |
[07:27] | For Miyagi. | 给那个教练吧 |
[07:33] | I’m gonna close the shutter now. I need you to pant, kind of like a dog. | 我现在要开始拍片子了 我要你大口喘气 就像狗那样 |
[07:39] | That’s good. Keep going. | 很好 继续 |
[07:44] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗? |
[07:47] | Uh, I guess. | 呃, 我猜行吧 |
[07:50] | The threesome | 那个, 呃, 三人行 |
[07:53] | and the role-playing. | 还有…角色扮演 |
[07:54] | Is that because things get boring? | 是因为生活开始变无聊了吗? |
[07:59] | No. | 不是 |
[08:01] | We just enjoy our fantasies. | 我们只是在…享受我们的幻想 |
[08:08] | – Are you married? – No. | – 你结婚了吗? – 没 |
[08:13] | You can go back to taking the deep breaths now. | 你可以重新开始做深呼吸了 |
[08:17] | Marriages don’t fail because couples get bored. | 婚姻失败并不是因为夫妇俩觉得厌烦了 |
[08:21] | They fail because while they’re dating, | 它们失败是因为… |
[08:23] | people pretend to be the person | 在人们约会的时候, 会伪装成他们认为 |
[08:25] | they think their partner wants, and then… | 伴侣想要的那种人而且… |
[08:28] | Well, there’s only so long you can keep that up. | 嗯, 你只能保持那么长时间 |
[08:32] | Maybe they are that person while they’re dating, but then they change. | 也许约会的阶段他们就是那样的人 但他们会改变 |
[08:35] | People thinking their partner will change? | 人们觉得他们的伴侣会变? |
[08:38] | That’s another reason marriages fail. | 这是婚姻之所以失败的另一个理由 |
[08:44] | People don’t change, | 人们不会变的 |
[08:46] | at least not in any way that really matters. | 至少不会是实质性的改变 |
[08:55] | I think you’ve had enough caffeine. | 我觉得你喝的咖啡因够用了 |
[08:57] | You were right. It’s not his throat, it’s his lungs. | 你是对的 不是他的咽喉 是他的肺 |
[09:00] | The plethysmograph revealed decreased lung capacity. | 体积扫描图显示肺容量下降 |
[09:02] | And the CT showed lung scarring. | CT显示肺上有斑痕 |
[09:04] | It’s definitely interstitial pulmonary fibrosis. | 绝对是间质性肺纤维化 |
[09:07] | What’s not definite is the cause. | 不确定的是病因 |
[09:09] | There’s no arthritis, no sarcoidosis. | 没有关节炎, 没有结节病 |
[09:11] | He’s not on any prescription meds. | 呃, 他不服用任何处方药 |
[09:13] | And he’s a wedding photographer. | 而且他是个婚礼摄影师 |
[09:14] | So I doubt he got exposed to coal dust or asbestos at work. | 所以我不认为工作的时候他会暴露在 煤尘或是石棉环境中 |
[09:17] | – Cause could be idiopathic. – Can’t be idiopathic. | – 病因可能是先天的 – 不可能是先天的 |
[09:20] | Idiopathic means without a known cause. What I meant was that… | – 先天的是指没有已知病因的 – 我指的是– |
[09:23] | What you meant was you don’t know what the cause is. | 你指的是你不知道病因是什么 |
[09:25] | Just say that and we can avoid this conversation. | 说出来, 我们就可以避免这次谈话了 |
[09:27] | No applause? | 没有掌声? |
[09:33] | – What’s his current condition? – Stable. | – 他现在情况怎么样了? – 很稳定 |
[09:35] | – Well, then we can wait. – Wait for what? | – 那我们可以等等 – 等什么? |
[09:37] | For whatever you can’t figure out to cause something else. | 等那个你找不出来的东西 来引起其他症状 |
[09:40] | … | 间质性肺纤维化有可能会继续– |
[09:51] | – There’s something wrong with his skin. – Do something. | 他的皮肤有点不正常 |
[09:53] | – Stop scratching. Let me look at it. – I can’t. This is driving me crazy. | – 好了, 不要抓了 我得看看 – 我做不到! 这要把我逼疯了 |
[09:56] | Stop scratching, so we can… Make it stop! | – 别抓了我才能– – 让它停下来! |
[09:58] | – OK… – Make it stop! | 好的 |
[10:00] | Make it stop! | 让它停下来 让它停下来 |
[10:10] | Now we’ve got something to discuss. | 现在我们有可讨论的了 |
[10:13] | What causes both lung scarring and the itchy, splotchy red blotchies? | 什么既能导致肺部斑痕也能造成 发痒的红色小水疱 |
[10:17] | It’s obviously not a reaction to medication. | 明显不是对药物的反应 |
[10:19] | We haven’t given him any yet. | 我们还没给他药呢 |
[10:21] | Right. But what besides what it’s obviously not, | 但是除去明显不是的原因 |
[10:23] | can cause both lung scarring and the splotches? | 还有什么能引起肺部斑痕和 发痒的红色小水疱 |
[10:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[10:27] | To complete the second half of the caffeine delivery system. | 完成咖啡因传输系统的第二部分 |
[10:32] | Either talk louder, or get in here. | 大点声说话, 要不然就进来 |
[10:42] | Same color coming out as going in. | 进去出来都是同一个颜色 |
[10:45] | Do you think that’s a marketing thing? | 你觉得这是个营销问题吗? |
[10:46] | A lupus could cause lung scarring and a rash. | 狼疮能引起肺部斑点和皮疹 |
[10:49] | Or could still be a food allergy. | 或者可能还是食物过敏 |
[10:50] | – We’ve already ruled out allergies. – Did we? | – 我们已经排除了过敏症了 – 是吗? |
[10:55] | … | 我们在男洗手间 |
[10:57] | We need an allergy expert in here. | 我们这儿需要位过敏症专家! |
[11:03] | – This can wait two minutes. | 这可以稍等两分钟 |
[11:05] | – You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[11:07] | Chase thinks that food allergy should still be on the table. | Chase认为食物过敏依旧有可能 |
[11:09] | No, it wouldn’t explain the lung scarring. | 不, 那解释不通肺部斑痕 |
[11:11] | Some homeopathic studies have found a connection | 某些顺势疗法的研究发现了 |
[11:13] | between food allergies and autoimmune reactions, | 食物过敏和自身免疫反应之间的关系 |
[11:15] | which could cause lung inflammation. | 那可能会引发肺炎 |
[11:16] | Yeah. And some homeopathic studies have also found | 是啊 还有一些顺势疗法的研究发现 |
[11:19] | that ground-up spiders can cure cancer. Can I go now? | 磨碎了的蜘蛛能治癌症 |
[11:22] | No. | – 我可以走了吗? – 不行 |
[11:25] | Lungs, skin, skin, lungs. | 肺, 皮肤 皮肤, 肺 |
[11:29] | Sklungs? | 皮肺? |
[11:32] | Lungs, skin… | 肺, 皮肤 |
[11:36] | …throat. | 咽喉 |
[11:41] | Heavy metal toxicity. | 重金属的毒性 |
[11:43] | It explains the lungs, the itching, | 解释了肺的问题、瘙痒 |
[11:46] | the swelling in his tongue and throat. | 舌头和咽喉的肿大 |
[11:49] | I thought you didn’t believe there was anything wrong with his throat. | 我原以为你不觉得他的咽喉 有什么不正常的 |
[11:52] | I never said I didn’t believe it. | 我从没说过我不那么觉得 |
[11:54] | I just said I had good reason to doubt it. | 我只是说我有很好的理由去怀疑它 |
[11:56] | And now? | 那么现在呢? |
[11:57] | I have good reason to doubt those doubts. | 现在我有很好的理由去怀疑那些怀疑 |
[11:59] | The patient’s a little old to be chewing paint off the walls. | 去嚼墙上掉下来的漆 病人的年纪也太大了吧 |
[12:02] | Nor does he drink well water, eat fish every day, | 他也不喝井水也不每天都吃鱼 |
[12:05] | or do anything else that could have exposed him to heavy metals. | 或者干其他的能暴露在重金属下的事情 |
[12:06] | He and his wife worked a wedding at Cabo San Lucas last month. | 他和他老婆策划了一个婚礼 上个月在Cabo San Lucas举行的 |
[12:10] | A lot of pottery in Mexico is contaminated with lead-based paint. | 很多墨西哥陶器的颜料都含铅 |
[12:13] | Now aren’t you glad you joined us? | 现在你还不高兴你进来了吗? |
[12:15] | Search their house, screen his blood and hair for lead. | 去搜搜他们家,还有验血和头发查铅 |
[12:19] | Test for mercury and arsenic while you’re at it. | 顺便查查汞和砷 |
[12:22] | Chase And, Chase, | |
[12:23] | find out what the resort cooks with, | 搞清楚度假区的厨师用什么做饭 |
[12:25] | if they repainted recently or did any plumbing repairs. | 如果最近他们有重新粉刷 或是更换了什么管道 |
[12:28] | – But I don’t speak Spanish. | 我不会说西班牙语 |
[12:30] | – Then it’ll be challenging. | 那就真有挑战性了 |
[12:43] | Good Lord, | 上帝啊 |
[12:45] | what is that smell? | 这是什么气味? |
[12:47] | Stuffed pepper. | 填充的青椒 |
[12:50] | Stuffed with what? | 填充的什么? |
[12:52] | Vomit? | 呕吐物? |
[13:03] | I thought you were going to a hotel. | 本以为你会去旅馆呢 |
[13:05] | I found an apartment. | 我找了间公寓 |
[13:06] | I can move in on Monday. – Is that fast enough for you? | 我可以在周一搬 对你来说够快了吗? |
[13:09] | – What’s today? | 今天星期几? |
[13:12] | – Where’d you get all that stuff? – Not from your kitchen. | – 你从哪儿弄的这些东西? – 嗯, 不是从你的厨房 |
[13:16] | Don’t you ever eat anything besides canned soup and peanut butter? | 除了灌装浓汤和花生酱你不吃别的吗? |
[13:21] | Don’t you ever eat anything that doesn’t look like | 难道你只吃这些? |
[13:22] | it’s been rolled onto your plate by a dung beetle? | 就像是屎壳郎滚到你盘子里的东西? |
[13:28] | Try it. | 尝尝 |
[13:35] | – It’s good, isn’t it? | 很好吃, 是吗? |
[13:38] | – No. | 不 |
[13:39] | Just better than it looks. | 只是比看起来好吃而已 |
[13:44] | How much beans and rice do you think you’d have to eat | 你觉得得吃多少用含铅颜料 上色的陶瓷罐子里 |
[13:46] | from a ceramic pot painted with lead-based paint | 盛的豆类和稻米 |
[13:49] | to get enough lead into your system to damage your lungs? | 才会有足够多的铅进入你的体内 并且损害你的肺? |
[13:52] | – Are we talking a child, or an adult? – Adult. | – 我们实在说孩子还是成年人? – 成年人 |
[13:54] | Then I would say a lot. | 那我会说非常多 |
[13:56] | You’d have to eat beans every day for months. | 你得每天都吃豆类, 吃上几个月 |
[13:59] | Now, why do you have a season pass to the New Yankee workshop? | 你为什么这么爱看新扬基作坊? (木工类电视节目) |
[14:03] | It’s a complete moron working with power tools. | 一个十足的笨蛋拿着动力工具干活 |
[14:06] | How much more suspenseful can you get? | 什么东西会比这个更富悬疑性? |
[14:08] | I’m… I was watching something. | – 我在-我刚才在看节目 – 不… |
[14:10] | No, you were about to watch something. | 你刚准备看节目 |
[14:12] | I’m watching something. | 我现在在看 |
[14:14] | See the difference? | 看见不同之处了? |
[14:17] | If the water was contaminated, wouldn’t I be sick, too? | 如果水被污染了 我岂不是也应该病了? |
[14:20] | People can metabolize toxins at different rates. | 人代谢毒素的速度是不一样的 |
[14:23] | We’ll test it to be sure. | 当然我们也会化验的 |
[14:25] | – Have you done any recent renovations? – No. | – 最近有什么新装修吗? – 没有 |
[14:29] | Have any problem with bugs or rodents? | 有虫子或老鼠的问题吗? |
[14:31] | Just the occasional ant. | 只是偶然有些蚂蚁 |
[14:35] | Use bug spray? No, I hate the smell. | – 用喷雾杀虫剂了吗? – 没 我讨厌那个气味 |
[14:39] | Luckily both of us are pretty anal about keeping things clean. | 幸好我们俩都比较注意保持整洁 |
[14:43] | Yeah, I can tell. | 是啊, 看得出来 |
[14:57] | You think ants are the problem? | 你觉得是蚂蚁的问题? |
[14:58] | Can you stop stuffing your mouth with pancakes for one second? | 你能不能停下一秒钟 别往你嘴里面塞薄饼了 |
[15:01] | These aren’t pancakes. | 这些不是薄饼 |
[15:02] | These are macadamia nut pancakes. Wilson made them and they’re amazing. | 这是澳大利亚坚果仁薄饼 Wilson做的, 好吃极了 |
[15:06] | She says she doesn’t use bug spray. | 他说她不用喷雾剂, 但– |
[15:08] | Like little silver dollar slices of heaven. | 一美元的天堂切片 |
[15:11] | – Some ants are poisonous, maybe… | 有些蚂蚁是有毒的 也许– |
[15:12] | – Forget the 72 virgins. | 我不想要72处女了 |
[15:14] | If I blow myself up in a crowded restaurant, | 如果我要在一家拥挤的餐馆里 实行自杀式袭击 |
[15:16] | I’m going to be asking for a plate of these babies. | 我就先点一盘这个 |
[15:19] | Was the ant big and red or small and black? | 蚂蚁是大而红的还是小而黑的? |
[15:21] | – Medium and brown. | 中等棕色的 |
[15:22] | – Halle Berry brown or Beyoncé brown? | 哈莉·贝瑞的棕色 还是比昂斯的那种棕? |
[15:25] | Is there a difference? | 有区别吗? |
[15:27] | Is there a difference? | 有区别吗? |
[15:30] | Army ants could devour, dissolve and eat a cow in a matter of hours. | 军蚁在几个小时之内就能吞噬、分解 吃掉一头牛 |
[15:35] | Australian Bull ants, on the other hand, nasty little bastards, | 澳大利亚大蚁却是恶心的小杂种 |
[15:39] | but more of a nuisance than a threat. – No surprise there. | 但比起威胁, 它们更多的是讨厌 一点都不令人惊讶 |
[15:43] | – Beyoncé. | 比昂斯那种 |
[15:44] | Well, then that’s not it. | 好, 那就不是了 |
[15:46] | How much clay did he eat at the resort? | 在度假区他吃了多少粘土? |
[15:48] | It’s a five-star, $400 a night place. They don’t cook with ceramic pots. | 那是个五星级, 四百块一夜的地方 他们不用陶瓷罐子烹饪 |
[15:52] | Tox screen? No evidence of lead, mercury or arsenic. | – 毒性报告? – 没证据表明有铅、汞或是砷 |
[15:55] | Run them again. Call the resort, find some disgruntled employee to talk to. | 再做一次 打电话给休假地 找些不满的员工再谈谈 |
[15:59] | – Go back to the home… – It’s not heavy metals. | – 再回到他家里– – 不是重金属 |
[16:01] | – The symptoms say it is. – The tests say it’s not. | – 症状说是的 – 化验说不是的 |
[16:03] | Who you going to believe? The symptoms or the test? | 那么, 你相信哪个? 症状还是化验结果? |
[16:06] | – It could also be a food allergy. – Cameron says it’s not. | – 可能是次食物过敏 – Cameron说不是的 |
[16:09] | If your test could be wrong, why can’t hers? | 如果你的结果错了, 她的为什么就不能? |
[16:11] | His diet hasn’t changed since he was a kid. His favorite food is cornflakes. | 他的饮食自从是个孩子起就没变过 他最喜欢吃玉米薄片 |
[16:14] | Which, I assume, he eats with milk, one of the most common adult onset food allergies. | 我想他就着牛奶一起吃 成人最普遍的食物中毒诱因之一 |
[16:19] | Start treating him for lead poisoning. It’s the most likely heavy metal. | 开始按铅中毒治疗。 这是最可能的重金属 |
[16:22] | And, yeah, you can test him for allergies for dairy, wheat and legume. | 还有, 嗯, 你可以去测他是否对 乳制品、小麦还有豆类过敏 |
[16:32] | I am not having an affair with my daughter’s karate instructor | 我没跟我女儿的空手道导师有一腿 |
[16:35] | – and I did not give my husband herpes. | 也不是我传染给我丈夫疱疹的 |
[16:38] | – Find out where House is. | 去找House |
[16:44] | If you’re convinced it’s allergies, | 如果你确信是过敏症 |
[16:45] | why are you giving him drugs to treat lead poisoning? | 为什么你给他治疗铅中毒的药? |
[16:48] | We’re not convinced of anything yet. | 我们现在还不确定 |
[16:49] | I think I need something else, this cream isn’t working. | 我想要别的, 这种乳霜不管用 |
[16:52] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们在尽一切努力 |
[16:56] | Sorry. No, no. It’s not my back, it’s my feet! | – 对不起 – 不不, 不是我的背, 是我的脚 |
[16:59] | I think I stepped in something when I went to the bathroom. | 我觉得进浴室的时候踩到什么东西了 |
[17:02] | Oh, it’s on my socks. It’s burning. | 呃, 在我的袜子上 好疼啊! |
[17:07] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[17:09] | Please, take my socks off! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | – 请把我的袜子脱下来 – 等等, 等等,等等, 等等, |
[17:14] | – Ow! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停! 停! 停! |
[17:15] | – What did you just scratch him with? | 你用什么去挠他了? |
[17:17] | If there was an allergic reaction, it would be on his back, not on his feet. | 如果是过敏反应, 应该会出现在背上 而不是脚上 |
[17:21] | Oh, it’s burning, please make it stop! We need some gabapentin in here. | – 疼死了! 求求你, 让它停下来 – 需要加巴喷汀 (治疗神经病理性疼痛) |
[17:29] | Excruciating pain in the lower extremities. | 下肢出现剧烈疼痛 |
[17:32] | – Not a sign of a food allergy. | 不是食物过敏的症状 |
[17:34] | – Means there’s a neurological problem. | 意味着有神经问题 |
[17:36] | More significantly, | 更显著的是 |
[17:37] | it’s yet another classic sign of heavy metals. | 这是另外一个经典的重金属中毒的标志 |
[17:40] | And I just did yet another hair and blood test for lead, | 我刚刚又作了一次发检和血检 |
[17:43] | and everything else he could have possibly been exposed to. | 来检查铅还有其他任何他可能 暴露在之下的物质 |
[17:45] | They’re all negative. | 全都是阴性 |
[17:46] | It’s gotta be something else. | 肯定是别的什么 |
[17:48] | – Lupus could cause… – No. | – 狼疮可能导致 – 不是 |
[17:49] | Lupus progresses slower. There’d be joint pain. | 狼疮恶化得更缓慢 还会有关节疼痛 |
[17:52] | So it’s not a typical case. | 所以这不是个典型的例子 |
[17:54] | – We should get an ANA. – It’s not lupus. | – 我们应该做次抗核抗体检测 – 不是狼疮 |
[17:58] | The symptoms don’t match. | 症状不相符 |
[17:59] | And the tests don’t match heavy metals. | 化验结果不符合重金属中毒 |
[18:11] | It’s happening again. He’s not breathing. | 又来了 他没法呼吸了! |
[18:16] | Tongue swelling, airway’s closing. | 舌头肿大, 气管关闭 |
[18:18] | He’s not getting any air. | 他得不到氧气了 |
[18:19] | – His lungs are clear. – We’re gonna have to intubate. | – 他的肺没问题 – 我们必须要做气管插管 |
[18:21] | Try to relax, Bob. This is gonna help you breathe. | Bob, 放松, 这个会帮助你呼吸的 |
[18:24] | Oh, my God! | 哦, 天哪! |
[18:25] | He’s gonna aspirate! Need suction! | 他会吸进去的。 吸出来! |
[18:27] | – What’s happening? – Suction. | – 怎么了? – 吸出来! |
[18:29] | There’s too much vomit. We’re never going to be able to intubate. | 太多呕吐物了 我们不可能插管的 |
[18:32] | – We’re gonna have to trach him. – He’s not breathing! | – 我们要做人造气管术 – 他不呼吸了 |
[18:59] | His urine has elevated proteins and red blood cells. | 他尿里的蛋白质和红细胞含量升高了 |
[19:01] | It’s lupus-induced kidney failure. If we don’t start treatment… | 是狼疮引起的肾衰竭 |
[19:04] | Heavy metal toxicity could cause vomiting. | – 如果我们不开始治疗的话… – 重金属的毒性会引起呕吐 |
[19:07] | So would lupus nephritis, and it also causes tissue swelling. | 狼疮肾炎也会, 而且还会导致组织肿大 |
[19:10] | He’s choking on his tongue, not his feet. | 他被他的舌头噎住了, 不是他的脚 |
[19:12] | The corticosteroids we gave him to control the inflammation can cause facial swelling. | 我们给他治疗炎症的类固醇 能引起面部肿大 |
[19:16] | Still not his throat, but you’re getting closer. | 依旧不是他的咽喉, 但你们离得很近了 |
[19:18] | I’m doing an ANA and a serum compliment. | 我要做抗核抗体检测和血清培养 |
[19:20] | If you’re so sure, why waste time with tests? | 如果你那么确定 干吗浪费时间做这些实验? |
[19:23] | Just start treatment. | 开始治疗就是了 |
[19:24] | Oh, no wait. We can’t do that because we already have and it’s not working! | 哦,等等 我们不能那么做 因为我们已经那么做了而且不起作用 |
[19:27] | Ergo… Corticosteroids aren’t the only treatment | – 因此… – 类固醇不是治疗狼疮肾炎 |
[19:30] | for lupus nephritis. | 的唯一方案 |
[19:31] | We could also try cyclophosphamide or immunosuppressants. | 我们还可以试试环磷酰胺 或者免疫抑制剂 |
[19:35] | Only if we confirm the diagnosis with an ANA serum compliment, | 但只有我们用抗核抗体检验, 血清培养 |
[19:38] | anti-DNA, IV pyelogram and kidney biopsy. | 抗DNA抗体检验, 静脉肾盂造影 或肾活组织切片试验确定诊断结果才行 |
[19:41] | – So, now you suddenly believe in tests? – The symptoms… | 那现在突然间你又相信试验了 |
[19:44] | The symptoms all point to heavy metal poisoning. | – 这些症状- – 这些症状都指向重金属中毒 |
[19:47] | Yeah, we all get it. | 是啊, 我们都明白这个 |
[19:48] | Unless you’ve got proof, and can tell me which heavy metal it is, | 除非你有证据又能告诉我是哪种重金属 |
[19:52] | I’m starting treatment for lupus. | 我就开始对狼疮的治疗方案了 |
[20:01] | Systemic lupus erythematosus causes the immune system to become hyperactive. | 全身红斑性狼疮导致免疫系统过度活跃 |
[20:06] | Attack normal tissue. | 会攻击正常的人体组织 |
[20:08] | It could be what caused the lung inflammation, as well as the swelling in his throat. | 这可能是肺部发炎和喉部肿胀的原因 |
[20:12] | And now what appears to be damage to his kidneys. | 并且开始破坏他的肾脏 |
[20:15] | The treatment’s usually steroids. | 通常用类固醇治疗 |
[20:17] | But he’s already on the steroids. | 但他已经在用了呀 |
[20:19] | If the tests confirm we’re on the right track, | 如果试验证明我们是对的 |
[20:21] | there are other medications we can try. | 我们可以尝试其他的药物 |
[20:22] | And if those don’t work? | 如果不起作用呢? |
[20:24] | Well, lupus, it’s a chronic condition, | 狼疮是慢性症状 |
[20:26] | but it’s generally controllable. | 通常可以控制 |
[20:28] | What do you mean, “generally”? | 什么叫通常? |
[20:30] | In rare cases, it can cause cardiovascular or renal failure. | 罕见的情况是心肾衰竭 |
[20:34] | Cardiovascular and renal. | 心以及…肾? |
[20:37] | That’s the heart and the kidneys. – Right? | 那是指心脏和肾脏对吧? |
[20:41] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:53] | Don’t worry, | 不要着急 |
[20:55] | it’ll be all right. | 会好起来的 |
[21:11] | Enjoying the salad? | 喜欢么? |
[21:13] | – There’s no lettuce. | 没放生菜 |
[21:14] | – I’m aware that there’s no lettuce. | 我知道里面没有生菜 |
[21:16] | But do you know when I obtained this knowledge? | 想知道我是怎么知道的么? |
[21:18] | Actually, I’m in the middle of something. | 我正在享受… |
[21:19] | When I made it. For myself. | 在我拌沙拉的时候,为我自己做的 |
[21:23] | Well, how was I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道? |
[21:25] | Well, I was hoping | 本来我以为… |
[21:28] | this might tip you off. | 这个能提醒你 (纸条: “别碰我的午饭”) |
[21:30] | That’s kind of selfish, don’t you think? | 这很自私 你不觉得么? |
[21:31] | I offered to make you some. You said no. | 我说了我帮你做一份 你说不要 |
[21:33] | That was before I tasted the pancakes. | 呵呵,那是在我尝过烙饼以前 |
[21:36] | It’s a compliment. You should be flattered. | 我这是在称赞你,你应该感到高兴 |
[21:39] | Here. | 给你 |
[21:42] | It’s Mrs. Lambert’s herpes test results. | Lambert太太的疱疹测试结果 |
[21:44] | Mrs. who? | 谁的太太? |
[21:46] | You’ve told more than one patient his wife is sleeping with his daughter’s karate teacher? | 你告诉过很多病人 他太太和女儿的空手道老师上过床? |
[21:50] | You wanna stir the pot, you have to clean up the mess. | 想要煽风点火就要清扫战场 |
[21:53] | What would you do if you got herpes? | 你如果得了疱疹会怎么做? |
[21:55] | She’s coming in at 5:00. Don’t make me come looking for you. | 她五点准时过来,不要让我来催你 |
[21:56] | I’d know what you’d do. | 我知道你会怎么做 |
[21:57] | But I mean, a normal guy? And don’t be calling in sick, | -但是我觉得一个正常的男人… – 还有别打电话过来请病假 |
[22:01] | or saying that your team | 或者说你的团队需要你 |
[22:03] | needs you for some kind of emergency consult. | 去做什么紧急会诊 |
[22:05] | He suspected that maybe his wife had also been playing pickle games. | 如果他怀疑他的老婆有可能也有外遇 |
[22:08] | He could just keep it on the down low, | 他不会说出来 |
[22:10] | just wait till she got infected. | 直到她也被传染 |
[22:12] | You’d give your own wife herpes, just to shift the blame? | 你把疱疹传染给妻子只为了转移视线? |
[22:14] | He’d give his own mother herpes if it got him out of clinic duty. | 如果他得了疱疹,甚至会传染给亲生母亲 |
[22:18] | Course, maybe it was the wife. | 可能就是太太出轨了 |
[22:20] | Maybe she was the one who… | 也许她才是… |
[22:28] | Where’s Mrs. Nympho? | Nympho太太在哪? |
[22:30] | She’s waiting outside, why? | 在外面,怎么了? |
[22:31] | – Go search her. – What, | 好好查一查她 |
[22:32] | you mean her medical records? | 查她的医疗记录么? |
[22:34] | If I meant that, good chance I’d have said that. | 不是这个意思,这可是个搜查她的好机会 |
[22:41] | … | 他应该已经开始好转 |
[22:43] | Instead, they’re getting worse. | 但是却越来越糟 |
[22:45] | So, either she’s poisoning him, | 要么她在下毒要么… |
[22:48] | or it’s not heavy metals. | 重金属不是病因. |
[22:49] | We’ve done over ten different heavy metal tox screens. | 我们已经排除了10种重金属了 |
[22:51] | Because there’s no reason to test for the other 30. | 再试剩下的30种也没什么意义 |
[22:54] | They don’t get into the air or food. They only get in you if someone puts them in you. | 毒素不通过空气和食物传播 除非有人放入你的体内 |
[22:57] | And the only way we’re going to find out what she’s sprinkling on his cornflakes | 要想知道她搞什么鬼就要搜查一下 |
[23:01] | – is to search her. – I am not going to accuse a woman of trying to murder her own husband based simply on some paranoid theory. | 我不想因为荒谬的理论指控谁谋杀亲夫 |
[23:06] | It’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[23:07] | We’ve eliminated every other possibility. | 已经排除了其他可能性 |
[23:09] | We have not eliminated every other possibility! | 我们没有排除掉所有的可能性 |
[23:11] | Has he responded to the lupus treatment? | 狼疮疗法有任何效果么? |
[23:13] | He’s only been on it a few hours. | 只过了几个小时 |
[23:14] | He hasn’t responded because it’s not lupus. | 他没有反应因为这不是狼疮 |
[23:16] | It’s not allergies, ALS, arthritis or sarcoidosis. | 这不是过敏,肌肉萎缩, 关节炎或是肉状瘤病 |
[23:20] | She’s all that’s left. | 她才是唯一的原因 |
[23:23] | Do it! Hi. | 去查 |
[23:31] | I’m Dr. House. | 我是House医生 |
[23:34] | – Mind if I take a look in your purse? | 我能看一下你的包吗? |
[23:36] | – Why? | 为什么? |
[23:37] | Because I’m going to need to search it and you | 因为我要搜一下 |
[23:39] | for whatever you’re using to poison your husband. | 还要搜你,看你怎么下的毒 |
[23:44] | Why would I want to hurt my husband? | 为什么我要伤害我的丈夫? |
[23:47] | Then you won’t mind if I search your things. | 那你不会介意我搜一下吧 |
[23:53] | Go ahead. | 搜吧 |
[24:05] | You satisfied? | 满意了? |
[24:10] | – but this she says no to. – | 她同意我搜查所有地方 |
[24:12] | Doesn’t that tell you something? | 除了那里,你不觉得可疑吗? |
[24:14] | Yes, that she doesn’t want some lunatic doctor searching her vagina – with a flashlight. | 这说明她不想让一个神经错乱 的医生拿着手电筒在她阴道里找东西 |
[24:19] | – Cameron can do that. I am not going to… | – Cameron可以啊 -我才不会… |
[24:21] | The woman hasn’t left since they arrived. | 她进医院以来就没出去过 |
[24:23] | Whatever she’s using, she’s hiding somewhere. | 不管她用了什么,她肯定藏起来了 |
[24:25] | – She’s not poisoning him! | 她没有下毒 |
[24:26] | – It’s the only explanation! | 这是唯一的解释 |
[24:27] | No, it’s the only explanation your twisted mind can come up with | 那只是你扭曲的头脑 能想到的唯一解释 |
[24:29] | because you’re angry that you can’t find the answer, | 你对无法找到答案而暴跳如雷 |
[24:32] | and you’re taking it out on her. | 想拿她出气 |
[24:33] | And you are protecting a complete stranger based on some childishly romantic notion | 你却只是因为幼稚和浪漫维护一个陌生人 |
[24:37] | that people are all so happily married they don’t want to kill each other. | 比如婚姻总是幸福的,人们不会自相残杀 |
[24:40] | – You’re calling me childish? | 你说我幼稚? |
[24:41] | – Grow up! Shut up! Both of you. | -该长大了 -都给我闭嘴 |
[24:44] | And stay away from his wife. | 离他老婆远点 |
[24:45] | Sorry, I’m not giving you permission to assault someone. | 对不起,我不能同意你去侵犯别人 |
[25:09] | Let’s see. | 怎么了? |
[25:10] | I’m thinking, | 我看到… |
[25:12] | Colonel Mustard, in the music room with a candlestick. | 芥末上校(美国电影clue的主角) 在一个放着蜡烛架的音乐室里 |
[25:16] | There’s no music room. | 并不是什么音乐室 |
[25:17] | It’s the conservatory. | 那是一个音乐学校 |
[25:19] | – Same thing. – No, it isn’t. | – 不一样么 -不一样 |
[25:22] | If we don’t find out what she’s using | 如果我们找不出她到底用了什么 |
[25:24] | and start treatment immediately, – he’ll be dead in a week. | 立即开始治疗,他会在一周内死亡 |
[25:26] | – If you’re right. | 如果你是对的话 |
[25:27] | If Foreman’s right, you’d have basically raped an innocent woman. | 如果头是对的 你等于强奸了一个无辜的妇女 |
[25:37] | My wife fired the maid. | 我妻子解雇了女佣 |
[25:39] | Apparently she’s getting rid of everything that reminds her of me. | 显然她想要使所有让她想起我的东西消失 |
[25:43] | – You did your maid? | 你上了女佣? |
[25:45] | – I was nice to our maid, | 只是对她很好 |
[25:46] | which annoyed her, God knows why. | 这使我妻子非常恼火,天晓得为什么 |
[25:49] | – Maybe she was doing her. – No one was doing her, | -可能你妻子上了她 -没有人上她 |
[25:52] | all right? | 明白了? |
[25:54] | But you still feel responsible? | 但是你想要对此负责 |
[25:55] | Even though nothing or no one was done, it’s still your fault. | 即使没有人被上,这仍然是你的错 |
[26:00] | I offered to keep paying her salary until she found another job. | 我想要继续付她工钱 直到她找到工作 |
[26:04] | But she refused to take any money without doing any work, so… | 但是她不干活就坚决不收一分钱,所以… |
[26:09] | You want someone to clean your apartment? It’s on me. | 想要雇人打扫房间么? |
[26:11] | You’re supposed to be moving out, | 我付钱. |
[26:12] | not moving more people in. | 你应该搬出去而不是搬更多的人进来 |
[26:15] | She’s not moving in, she’s gonna clean. | 她不是搬进来,她只是打扫卫生 |
[26:17] | Maybe I should move out, and the two of you could… | 也许我应该搬出去然后你们就可以… |
[26:19] | Oh, God! | 我的上帝 |
[26:21] | – Oh, God, no! – Call a code! Please! | – 我的上帝,不 – 紧急情况! |
[26:27] | Charging 360. Give him Epi. | 360伏电压 给他做EPI |
[26:32] | Clear! | 充电完毕! |
[26:35] | – Still no pulse. | -还是没有脉搏 – 充电 |
[26:36] | – Charging! Clear! | 充电完毕! |
[26:39] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[26:42] | Pupils are reactive. | 瞳孔有反应 |
[26:43] | You still with us? | 能听见么? |
[26:45] | He was without oxygen for less than a minute. | 他缺氧不到一分钟 |
[26:46] | It can’t be hypoxia. | 不是氧气不足 |
[26:47] | Could be a stroke. | 可能是中风 |
[26:50] | Bob, can you hear me? – Back up. | 亲爱的,能听见么? |
[26:52] | – Bob, talk to me. Bob! | Bob,跟我说话. Bob? |
[26:54] | Honey, please! | 亲爱的,求求你 |
[26:57] | Bob, can you hear me? | Bob,能听见么? |
[27:02] | – He’s awake. – Can you hear me? | – 他醒了 – 能听见么? |
[27:07] | Honey? Honey. | 亲爱的? |
[27:15] | Yes, she is quite the little actress. | 她可真是个好演员 |
[27:26] | So, let’s say she’s not poisoning him. | 那么我们假设她没有下毒 |
[27:29] | There’s nothing more to discuss. We’ve got lung and kidney failure, | 没什么好讨论的了 |
[27:31] | neurological symptoms and now, cardiac arrest. | 先是肺和肾衰竭,然后是神经性症状 现在又是心脏停止跳动 |
[27:35] | A systemic disease with multi-organ involvement is the definition of lupus. | 狼疮的定义就是影响到多器官 的系统性疾病 |
[27:38] | Auto-immunosuppressants aren’t helping. | 自动免疫性抑制没起作用 |
[27:39] | We should start him on cyclophosphamide. See if it makes a difference. | 应该试试环磷酰胺(一种抗肿瘤药) 看看有没有效果 |
[27:43] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[27:44] | and interferon. | 还有干扰素 |
[27:46] | Interferon isn’t an approved | 干扰素可不是治疗狼疮的方法 |
[27:50] | treatment for lupus. True. | 干扰素也不是治疗重金属中毒的方法 |
[27:54] | But it’s pretty much the only thing we can do for a viral infection. | 但是这是治疗病毒感染的唯一方法 |
[27:59] | – We didn’t consider it because… – Because it doesn’t make sense. – There’s no fever. | – 我们没有想到是因为 – 这不可能,他没有发烧 |
[28:03] | – Because he’s got no immune system. | 因为免疫系统已经失灵了 |
[28:05] | Thanks to the immunosuppressants you prescribed for lupus treatment. | 这多亏了你治疗狼疮用的免疫抑制剂 |
[28:08] | He didn’t present with a fever, either. | 他刚住院时也没有发烧 |
[28:09] | Because at that point, he was a post-viral autoimmune reaction, | 因为那是在病毒引起的自免疫反应之后 |
[28:13] | which again, | 同样地 |
[28:14] | thanks to the immunosuppresants you prescribed for lupus treatment. | 多亏了治疗狼疮用的免疫抑制剂 |
[28:18] | His immune system basically rolled out the red carpet for the dormant virus, | 他的免疫系统基本上成为了滋生病毒的温床 |
[28:21] | waking it up and turning it into a present viral infection. Give him interferon. | 把病毒激活,引起感染 给他用干扰素 |
[28:25] | But if it is lupus, interferon could make it worse, | 但是如果这是狼疮 干扰素会使他更加糟糕 |
[28:29] | – suppress his bone marrow even further. | 会进一步抑制骨髓功能 |
[28:30] | – Which is more likely? Rapidly progressing, | 哪个更有可能? 使用类固醇治疗 |
[28:32] | acute onset lupus in a patient already on steroids, | 但发作极快的自发性狼疮可能性大 |
[28:35] | or a team of doctors missing a post-viral reaction? | 还是一个医生团队遗漏了 病毒感染的可能性大 |
[28:38] | We didn’t miss anything. | 我们并没有遗漏什么 |
[28:40] | Well, then I’m wrong. And you shouldn’t… give him interferon! | 好吧,那我是错的,给他用干扰素! |
[28:47] | Intravenous interferon has been shown to be effective against some viral infections. | 静脉内注射干扰素对一些 病毒感染很有效果 |
[28:51] | But I thought you said it wasn’t an infection. | 但是你说过这不是感染 |
[28:53] | You said it was lupus. | 你说这是狼疮 |
[28:55] | The increasingly rapid progression of the symptoms – has caused us to reconsider. | 越来越严重的症状让我们重新诊断 |
[28:59] | – And what if you’re wrong here, too? | 如果你们还是错的呢? |
[29:01] | – What if it’s not a virus? | 如果并不是病毒的原因 |
[29:03] | – There are risks with interferon, | 用干扰素的确存在风险 |
[29:05] | especially in a patient who’s already immunosupressed. | 特别是对一个早就没有 免疫功能的病人来说 |
[29:09] | Look, at this point, your lungs, kidneys and heart are all failing. | 你看,现在这个时候,肺部,肾脏 还有心脏都在不断衰竭 |
[29:14] | We really don’t have any choice. | 我们已经没有其他选择了 |
[29:50] | I cheated. | 我作弊了 |
[29:53] | What? | 什么? |
[29:55] | Ninth grade, Earth Science. | 9年级的时候,地理课上 |
[29:59] | Mr. Foley. | Foley先生 |
[30:03] | I sat behind you, | 我坐在你身后,这样就可以偷看你 |
[30:10] | so I could cheat off of you. | 我让你偷看的… |
[30:12] | And I let you cheat, so you’d sit behind me. | 这样你就会坐在我身后 |
[30:16] | I thought we were going to grow old together. | 我以为我们会白头偕老 |
[30:21] | – In ninth grade? – No, tenth. | – 9年级 – 不,是10年级 |
[30:26] | What, you had to make sure I put out first? | 怎么,你想让我先追你? |
[30:31] | No, | 不 |
[30:33] | I knew you’d put out in the seventh grade. | 我知道你在7年级就想追我 |
[30:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:48] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[30:51] | Say you love me. | 说你爱我 |
[30:56] | Say? | 为什么不说 |
[30:59] | Because you’re not dying. | 因为你不会死的 |
[31:04] | Say it anyway. | 说你爱我 |
[31:09] | You gonna make me hurt you? | 你不想让我伤害你吧? |
[31:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:31] | It’s not working. | 这不起作用 |
[31:32] | Both his lungs and kidneys are continuing to deteriorate. | 他的肺和肾还在不断恶化 |
[31:36] | – Up the dose. | 加大剂量 早加大了 |
[31:38] | – We already have. | 显然还不够 |
[31:39] | – Apparently not enough. – I don’t think it’s a virus. | 我不认为是病毒 |
[31:41] | We’ve been running titers for everything we can think of. They’re all negative. | 我们已经进行了所有的测定,全都是阴性 |
[31:49] | – Increase the interferon. | 加大干扰素的剂量 |
[31:51] | – House. You got a better idea | House 有更好的主意么? |
[31:53] | other than lupus? | – 除了狼疮? – 没有 |
[31:58] | Mr. and Mrs. Lambert’s appointment was over an hour ago. | 和 Lambert先生和太太约定的时间是在一小时以前 |
[32:02] | Sorry, I was sick. And my team needed an emergency consult. | 对不起.我病了而且我的团队需要我去紧急会诊 |
[32:11] | Your wife has herpes. | 你太太患有疱疹 |
[32:14] | What? | 什么? |
[32:15] | That’s impossible, I don’t have any… | 那,那不可能 我没有任何… |
[32:17] | You haven’t had an outbreak yet. | 你没有任何外遇…目前来说 |
[32:20] | Don’t worry, you will. | 放心,你会有的 |
[32:22] | – You rutty jackass! – Me? | 你这个混蛋 |
[32:25] | I haven’t been with anyone in 20 years. | 我?20年来我没和任何人上过床 |
[32:28] | You’re the one with the blisters on his… | 但你的那个上有疱疹 |
[32:29] | Doesn’t mean that he got it first. | 不代表他先得病 |
[32:31] | You don’t need to have an outbreak to spread the virus. | 并不一定要通过外遇才能传染 |
[32:34] | Yeah, and you’re the one always talking about wanting more sex. | 对阿! 你才是那个整天吵着要更多的性生活的人 |
[32:37] | From you. | 那是和你 |
[32:38] | And maybe I’d get more if you weren’t getting it somewhere else. | 如果你没有在外面胡来,可能能让我满足 |
[32:41] | You two obviously have a lot to talk about. | 好吧,看来你们显然有好多话想说 |
[32:43] | Don’t even think of dumping this in my lap. | 别想把这个烂摊子推给我 |
[32:45] | There’s gotta be some way to prove that it’s him. | 肯定有方法可以证明是他 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry, there is no test. | 我很抱歉,没有这样的测试 |
[32:50] | Either of you two ever sit on a public toilet? | 你们有没有曾经使用过公用坐便器? |
[32:54] | – Well? – Of course. | – 有么? – 当然有了 |
[32:57] | Herpes can live for short periods of time outside the body. | 疱疹病毒在短时间内可以在体外存活 |
[33:00] | Dr. House, you know you can’t get herpes… | House医生 你知道你不会通过 |
[33:02] | Some politically correct doctors will tell you that it’s impossible | 一些小心谨慎的医生会告诉你 |
[33:04] | to get infected by a toilet seat. | 从坐便器上感染病毒是不可能的 |
[33:06] | But they’ll also tell you not to use the same bath towels to dry your crotch and your face during an outbreak. | 但他们也会告诫你不要在外遇时 使用一块毛巾擦你的胯部和脸 |
[33:10] | See the contradiction? I always use a paper cover. | – 发现矛盾了没? – 我一直使用一次性纸盖 |
[33:13] | – Always? – Yes, of course. | – 一直? – 是的,那当然 |
[33:16] | What about you? No. | – 你呢? – 我不会 |
[33:19] | I never knew. | 我从来都不知道 |
[33:21] | Oh, please. This is ridiculous. | 哦,我的天,这太匪夷所思了 |
[33:24] | Damn, I was sure it was Miyagi. | 他妈的,我确定这是个骗局 |
[33:27] | What? | 什么? |
[33:28] | He could believe that you can get herpes from a toilet seat, | 他是相信会从坐便器传染 |
[33:31] | or he could be cheating on you and just be happy to have an out. | 还是他有外遇而正好有一个很好的借口 |
[33:34] | The toilet seat makes sense, doesn’t it? | 坐便器是一种可能性,不是么? |
[33:36] | Sure. But she’d only refused to believe such a well presented lie if she were innocent. | 当然是,但是如果她是清白的 她一定不会相信这么完美的谎言 |
[33:40] | And since you both can’t be innocent, | 既然你们两个都不是清白的 |
[33:42] | you rutty jackass! | 你这个混蛋 |
[33:44] | You! | 你… |
[33:48] | – Thanks a lot. – My pleasure. | – 太感谢了 -不客气 |
[33:49] | Honey, wait. Please! Wow! | 亲爱的,等等我 |
[33:56] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[34:07] | She has a family history of arthritis, doesn’t she? | 她是不是患有遗传性关节炎? |
[34:09] | Yeah, she does. What does… | 是的,没错,怎么了? |
[34:12] | Stop the interferon, | 停止使用干扰素 |
[34:13] | and do another heavy metal screen, only this time test for gold. | 在做一次重金属排查,这次试试黄金 |
[34:16] | You don’t still think that she… | 你不会还是认为她… |
[34:18] | Don’t let her go to the bathroom. | 不要让她进卫生间 |
[34:19] | Why would you care if she… | 为什么你会在意她… |
[34:22] | Hello? Oh! | 喂? |
[35:05] | Hi, I’m Lady. | 我叫Lady. |
[35:09] | – What did you do to my closet? | 你都干了些什么? |
[35:10] | – I cleaned it. | 只是打扫了一下 |
[35:12] | Dr. Wilson said that I could go ahead… | Wilson医生说可以打扫 |
[35:13] | It’s not Dr. Wilson’s closet. | 这不是 Wilson医生的衣橱 |
[35:18] | – Where’s the wood box? – Wood box? | 木头盒子在哪? |
[35:20] | Yes, the wood box. It’s made of wood, | – 木头盒子? -对,木头盒子 |
[35:22] | and it’s box shaped. | 木头做的像个盒子 |
[35:24] | It’s been in the back of this closet since the day I moved in. | 从我搬进来的那天就一直 放在衣橱的最里面 |
[35:26] | – I didn’t see any kind of… – You may not have seen it, | – 没见过任何的木头… – 你可能没注意 |
[35:29] | but you’ve obviously moved it. The question is where. | 但是你已经动过了,问题是在哪? |
[35:31] | Well, I did not move anything, I just… | 我没动过任何东西,我只是… |
[35:34] | It was in this closet. Then you came, now it’s not in this closet. | 听着,它一直在衣橱里 你来了它却不在了 |
[35:39] | OK. What type of box? Wood! Wood! | – 什么样的盒子? – 木头的!木头的! |
[35:42] | A brown wood box. It’s got a metal handle on the top, | 棕色的木头箱子,顶上有个金属把手 |
[35:44] | looks like a tackle or tool box. | 看起来就像…就像是一个工具箱 |
[35:47] | Ah, you mean the chest. | 哦,你是说箱子吧? |
[35:49] | The one that’s under the bed? | 在床底下的那个? |
[36:09] | Do you need to fix something? | 想要修理什么东西? |
[36:19] | Thanks. | 恩,多谢你 |
[36:27] | Well, fine, then I’ll go to one on another floor. | 那好吧,我去其他楼层 |
[36:29] | Actually, they’re not working there either. | 实际上,都无法使用了 |
[36:33] | Every bathroom in the whole hospital is out of order? | 医院的所有厕所全都坏了? |
[36:36] | Well, | 恩,他们… |
[36:38] | the water… I’m going to the bathroom. | -那个水… – 我要去卫生间 |
[36:47] | – Where is she? – Had to go to the bathroom. | – 她在哪? -她一定要去卫生间 |
[36:52] | Why not? She likes that. | 为什么不?她喜欢这一套 |
[37:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[37:10] | Your hand is wet. | 你的手是湿的 |
[37:12] | Sorry, must be nervous. | 对不起,太紧张了 |
[37:14] | I’ve got some bad news. | 有几个坏消息 |
[37:18] | What? | 什么坏消息? |
[37:20] | The damage to your husband’s lungs is permanent. | 你丈夫肺部的损伤是永久性的 |
[37:23] | The kidney damage is reversible, and with the right therapy, | 肾脏损伤可以恢复,如果治疗得当 |
[37:26] | he should regain full neurological function. | 所有的神经系统功能也能恢复 |
[37:29] | Other than the fact that he’s not going to be running any marathons, he should be fine. | 如果不参加什么马拉松比赛就不会有事 |
[37:34] | But that’s good news, isn’t it? | 但是这是好消息,不是么? |
[37:37] | Not finished. | 我还没说完 |
[37:40] | When I was a kid, | 小时候 |
[37:42] | my dad was stationed at a Marine base in Egypt. | 我父亲在埃及的一个陆军基地里服役 |
[37:46] | We were in the middle of nowhere | 周围一片荒芜 |
[37:47] | and there was absolutely nothing for a kid to do, | 小孩没什么事情可做除了.. |
[37:50] | except look for a mummy’s tomb. You didn’t want me to go to the bathroom | – 寻找木乃伊的坟墓 – 你不想让我上卫生间 |
[37:53] | because you wanted to tell me my husband is going to be fine | 只是因为你想说我的丈夫会康复 |
[37:57] | and that you used to live in Egypt? | 而你曾经住在埃及? |
[38:00] | I didn’t have a problem with you going to the bathroom. | 不是不让你上厕所 |
[38:03] | I just didn’t want you to wash your hands. | 只是不想让你洗手 |
[38:08] | I never actually found a mummy, | 事实上我从没找到过木乃伊 |
[38:11] | but I did learn a fair amount about the ancient Egyptians. | 但学到了许多古代埃及人的知识 |
[38:14] | For example, they discovered that stannous chloride | 比如,他们发现氯化锡 |
[38:16] | is not only great for toughening ruby glass, | 不仅可以增加红玻璃的强度 |
[38:19] | but if it’s mixed with gold, it turns bright purple. | 而且在混合了黄金之后会变成亮紫色 |
[38:29] | Now, either your fingers actually are worth their weight in gold… | 要么你的手指是用黄金做的 |
[38:35] | …or you’ve been sprinkling your husband’s cereal with gold sodium thiomalate. | 要么你一直丈夫的麦片里 撒上硫化钠和黄金 |
[38:40] | It’s an arthritis remedy. It’s rarely used here in the U.S., | 这是一种关节炎疗法 不过美国已经绝迹了 |
[38:42] | but it’s still popular in Mexico. | 但是在墨西哥还是很流行的 |
[38:45] | Gotta give you props. | 应该表扬一下 |
[38:48] | Never heard of anyone using gold before. | 我从没见人用黄金下毒 |
[38:53] | It’s almost poetic. | 这简直…富有诗意 |
[38:59] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[39:00] | Heavy metal tox screen for gold was off the chart. | 黄金毒素试验说明了一切 |
[39:07] | – Why would I… – Because you were trying to kill him. | -为什么我要… -因为你想要杀了他 |
[39:11] | I’d love to know the why behind that why. | 很想知道隐藏为什么之后的为什么 |
[39:15] | But you’re not gonna tell me, are you? | 但你不会说的,不是么? |
[39:18] | You’re wrong. | 你错了.我… |
[39:22] | I love Bob. | 我爱bob. |
[39:26] | I never said you didn’t love him. | 我没说你不爱他 |
[39:34] | How could somebody do that? | 怎么会这样? |
[39:35] | Sit by someone’s bedside day and night | 不分昼夜坐在床边,帮助他 |
[39:38] | helping them, comforting them and at the same time killing them? | 安慰他,同时想要杀了他 |
[39:41] | Maybe he was having an affair. | 可能他有外遇了 |
[39:43] | Maybe she was having an affair. | 可能她有外遇了 |
[39:45] | Or maybe she just gets her kicks out of slowly sucking the life out of a guy, – watching him suffer. | 也可能她只是从看着他受苦中取乐 看着他的生命一点一点慢慢流逝 |
[39:49] | – He must have done something to her. | 他一定做了什么坏事 |
[39:51] | – Yeah, he had it coming. – I didn’t say he deserved it. | – 是的,他造成了一切 -我没说这是他活该 |
[39:54] | The only thing he did wrong was marry a sociopath. | 他唯一的一件错事就是 和不爱社交的人结婚 |
[39:57] | Or maybe she just got tired of being married. | 或者她只是厌倦了婚姻生活 |
[40:01] | Didn’t want to admit to family and friends | 不想对家庭和朋友承认 |
[40:02] | that the marriage everyone thought was perfect, wasn’t. | 人人都觉得幸福的婚姻事实上并不幸福 |
[40:06] | Shouldn’t one of us stay with her? What if she tries to run? | 不需要有人看着她? 她要逃跑怎么办? |
[40:09] | Yeah, Cameron, go back there. | 对. Cameron,你回去看着她. |
[40:12] | It’d be weird if we were all in the ladies’ room. | 我们都在女人的房间会显得很奇怪 |
[40:45] | We started chelation therapy with dimercaprol. | 二巯基丙醇(一种解毒剂)复合疗法 |
[40:49] | Thrilled to hear it. | 听起来很不错 |
[40:52] | His kidney function hasn’t improved. | 他的肾功能没有好转 |
[40:55] | It will. | 会好的 |
[40:57] | He’s gonna need a lung transplant. | 他的肺需要移植 |
[41:01] | He’s becoming more attractive by the minute, isn’t he? | 他会更迷人,不是么? |
[41:05] | You’re pleased. | 你很满意这个结果 |
[41:07] | You think you’ve proved that every marriage is a mistake. | 你证明了所有的婚姻都是一个错误 |
[41:11] | Do I look pleased? | 我看起来很满意? |
[41:34] | Ignorance is bliss. | 否认是一种幸福 |
[42:36] | You have one new message. | 你有一个新的留言 |
[42:40] | Hi, this is Blake Hanson calling for Dr. Wilson. | 你好,我是Blake Hanson 我找Wilson医生 |
[42:42] | I got a better offer for the apartment. | 有人出了更高的租金 |
[42:44] | I know I offered it to you already, | 我说过要租给你 |
[42:46] | so if you match the offer you can still have the place. | 所以如果你也出这个价就租给你了 |
[42:49] | Make sure you call me first thing in the morning and let me know. | 千万别忘了明天一早就打电话给我 |
[42:51] | Otherwise, well, you’ve got my number. | 否则…你知道我的号码的 |
[43:03] | Message deleted. | 留言已删除 |