时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – It’s almost 11:00. | 差不多11点了 |
[00:09] | – She needs a lot of sleep these days. | 她需要多睡 |
[00:11] | Please, Mrs. Bardach, | 求你, Bardach夫人 |
[00:13] | I haven’t seen her for a week. | 我好几星期没见她了 |
[00:17] | – I’ll see how she’s feeling. | 我知道她的感觉 |
[00:19] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:20] | You know what to do. | 你知道怎么做 |
[00:34] | – All done? – Yeah. | 好了? |
[00:37] | I scrubbed for 45 seconds, did the nails, | 我搓了45秒, 刷了指甲 |
[00:41] | all the way down to the elbows, the whole deal. | 一直洗到手肘 |
[00:46] | – Are you sick? – No. No, no. | 你病了? |
[00:47] | – Cough? – No. | 没有没有 |
[00:48] | – Sore throat? – No, no. I just, I just… | 咳嗽 喉咙痛? |
[00:50] | Sometimes I sneeze when I look at lights. | 没有 我看见强光就会打喷嚏 |
[00:53] | I always have. | 一直都是 |
[00:54] | – I’m sorry, you better… | 对不起 你还是– |
[00:55] | – I would never get her sick. | 我不会让她生病的 |
[00:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:05] | A mask. | 口罩 |
[01:07] | – Got me by the bouncer. | 被看门的抓住了 |
[01:08] | – She’s crazy. | 她疯了 |
[01:09] | She’s let me out like six times in the last two months. | 过去两个月我只出去过6次 |
[01:12] | Every time’s just to go to the hospital. I’m a prisoner. | 每次只是去医院 我是犯人 |
[01:15] | It’s okay. | 会好的 |
[01:23] | – It’s ugly. | 真丑 |
[01:24] | – No. | 不对 |
[01:28] | I wasn’t looking at the scar anyways. | 再说我看的也不是那里 |
[01:36] | Take off your mask. | 摘掉口罩 |
[01:41] | If your mom comes in here, she… | 如果你妈进来– |
[01:44] | Hey. Give me a kiss or I’ll kill you. | 吻我, 否则我杀了你 |
[01:55] | Your skin… Are you okay? | 你的皮肤, 你怎么了? |
[02:09] | Melinda, can you… | Melinda, 你怎么– |
[02:11] | What’s wrong? What’s wrong? Can you breathe? | 出什么事了, 你能呼吸吗? |
[02:15] | What’s wrong? What’s wrong? Is it your heart? | 怎么了, 是心脏吗? |
[02:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[02:18] | Mrs. Bardach! | Bardach太太! |
[02:26] | Melinda, Melinda, I don’t know how to use this. I’ve never used one of these before. | melinda, 我不知道怎么用 我从来没用过 |
[02:46] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[03:49] | Cuddy called. | cuddy打过电话 |
[03:51] | I know. I saw the caller ID. | 知道, 我看来电显示了 |
[03:53] | Young girl, anaphylactic shock. | 年轻女孩, 过敏症 |
[03:56] | You answered? | 你接了? |
[03:57] | Turns out, that’s what stops the ringing. | 原来, 接起电话才能让铃声停止 |
[04:01] | It’s a weird case. | 很古怪的病例 |
[04:05] | I thought you did the dishes last night? It was your day. | 我以为你昨晚洗了盘子 该你值日 |
[04:09] | I did. Those are new. Midnight snack. | 我洗了, 这些是新的 宵夜 |
[04:12] | For a midnight snack, you made a pot roast, | 为了宵夜, 你做了炖肉 |
[04:15] | the same pot roast I made last night. Yeah. | 和我昨晚做的炖肉一样 |
[04:19] | Actually, it was after midnight. | 实际上是半夜以后 |
[04:22] | Today’s your day, right? | 今天轮到你, 对吧? |
[04:24] | You want me out of here. I get it. | 我想让我走, 我懂 |
[04:26] | – No, it’s fine if you stay. – The place I was gonna move, | 不 你可以留在这里 |
[04:28] | the guy never called. Otherwise I’d already be there. | 我会搬去别处 那人还没打给我 |
[04:30] | – I said it’s fine if you stay. – Yeah. | 我说了, 你留在这里没问题 |
[04:34] | That’s why you’re making me miserable. | 这就是我的可悲之处 |
[04:35] | Maybe I just wanna make sure you do your fair share around here. | 也许我只是想让你做好你的值日 |
[04:38] | – That… | 那个– |
[04:39] | – What’s weird about it? | 有什么不妥? |
[04:42] | The girl with the allergies. Yeah. | 过敏的那个女孩 |
[04:47] | – She’s immunocompromised. | 她的免疫系统被破坏了 |
[04:49] | – What are you doing? | 你这是怎么了? |
[04:50] | – What? You asked me… | 怎么了? 不是你问我的– |
[04:51] | – You knew that I was interested. | 你知道我很感兴趣 |
[04:53] | That gives you a valuable bargaining chip. | 这可是你的筹码 |
[04:55] | You could’ve had me doing dishes for a week. | 你可以逼我洗一周的盘子 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:06] | The allergic reaction happened while she was in a clean room. | 发生过敏反应时 她在一个洁净的房间 |
[05:19] | Why does she have a clean room in her home? | 她家里怎么会有超净室? |
[05:21] | Heart transplant. Immune system’s in the toilet. | 心脏移植, 免疫系统被抑制了 |
[05:23] | So Mommy builds her little angel a John Travolta-quality bubble. | 妈妈给她造了个 john travolta级别的泡泡 |
[05:27] | Six months after the transplant. She doesn’t need to be confined to a clean room. | 术后6个月, 其实不必待在超净室了 |
[05:30] | Six months without putting out, | 6个月没有男人 |
[05:32] | Dr. Cuddy doesn’t need to wear thong panties, but it’s not our call. | Cuddy医生完全不必穿丁字裤 但这不归我们管 |
[05:36] | I was wondering when you’d get around to my panties. | 你什么时候知道我的内裤了? |
[05:38] | She’s had four days of workups. | 她已经做了4天的检查 |
[05:40] | They’ve tested everyone who came anywhere near that room, everything in the room. | 他们测试了所有能进房间的人 里面所有的物品 |
[05:43] | It’s like an Agatha Christie mystery. | 简直是克里斯丁式的悬疑 |
[05:45] | Maybe it’s not what was there, it’s what she was doing. | 也许不是因为什么东西 是她做了什么 |
[05:48] | Exercise allergy. Love it. | 行为过敏, 我喜欢 |
[05:50] | What sort of exercise could a strapping young man and a nubile teenage nymphet possibly… | 青春期的少男少女在一起能做什么呢? |
[05:57] | Mom was in the room within seconds. | 妈妈很快就进屋了 |
[05:59] | So the boyfriend brought in an allergen and is lying about it. | 这么说男孩带来了致敏原 并且撒谎隐瞒 |
[06:02] | Or the girl snuck out, and she’s lying about that. | 或者是女孩子溜出去 并且撒谎隐瞒 |
[06:04] | Or the parents are lying about the room being clean. | 或者父母对房间的洁净程度撒谎了 |
[06:07] | These are your big ideas? Somebody’s lying? | 这就是你们的分析? 有人在撒谎? |
[06:10] | Hasn’t let me down yet. | 从未失手过 |
[06:11] | Recheck Mom, Dad, the girl, the boy, the room and the home. | 再次检查妈妈爸爸女孩男孩房间和整栋房 |
[06:19] | Any of you have a new soap, a detergent, perfume? | 谁用了新的香皂, 洗涤剂, 香水? |
[06:23] | No, no. Barbara’s really careful about that stuff. | 没有, Barbara对这些方面很当心 |
[06:26] | And you haven’t been outside recently? | 你最近没出去过? |
[06:28] | How could I? I’m trapped up there. | 怎么出去? 我被关在那里 |
[06:30] | You’re not trapped. It’s just safer… | 不是关你, 只是保证安全– |
[06:32] | They won’t even tell me the alarm code. | 报警器密码都不告诉我 |
[06:33] | Just tell her I can go back to school. | 告诉她我可以回学校 |
[06:35] | Until we clear this up… | 查清楚就可以 |
[06:37] | Fine. Find out what I’m allergic to, and I’ll stay away from it. | 行, 查出我对什么过敏 我小心点就是了 |
[06:41] | Then I can go back to school, right? | 然后我就能回学校了, 对不对? |
[06:45] | It’s up to your parents, | 这由你父母决定 |
[06:48] | but, medically, there’s no reason… Told you. | – 从医学角度上讲, 没有理由- – 告诉过你 |
[06:51] | Could I speak to you outside for a second, please? | 能不能到外面说句话? |
[06:59] | You know, this is hard enough without you in there… | 我希望你不要给出– |
[07:02] | – She asked me my opinion. | 她在向我咨询 |
[07:02] | – She is 16 years old. Lie to her. | 她16岁, 不用对她说真话 |
[07:05] | When I was eight, my mom, she hated… | 我8岁的时候 我母亲– |
[07:07] | I know. I need to loosen up. I’m overprotective. | 我知道, 我得放开点 我保护过度了 |
[07:10] | I saw Finding Nemo. I get it. I don’t need another story. | 我看过海底总动员 我不需要大道理 |
[07:13] | But you’re not just being overprotective. | 你可不是过度保护 |
[07:14] | You’re one of the most overprotective parents I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最过度保护的父母 |
[07:17] | She has the best private tutors. | 我给她最好的家庭教师 |
[07:18] | I let her friends visit. I’m not going to apologize. | 我让她的朋友探访 我问心无愧 |
[07:22] | Just giving you my thoughts. | 只是告诉你我的想法 |
[07:24] | She almost died three times during her childhood. | 她小时候三次差点没命 |
[07:27] | – Penicillin, bee stings, peanuts. | 青霉素, 蜜蜂, 花生 |
[07:29] | – I’ve seen her file. | 我看过她的病例 |
[07:30] | Six months ago, we leave her home alone for the first time on a weekend. | 6个月前 我们第一次离开她去渡周末 |
[07:33] | She goes out, buys one chocolate chip cookie. Peanut butter in the dough. | 她出去了, 买了巧克力饼干 带花生酱的 |
[07:37] | She’s forgotten her EpiPen. She drives to the hospital, passes out, has an accident. | 她没带急救针, 开车去的医院 中途昏倒, 出了车祸 |
[07:42] | Steering wheel crushed her chest. She ended up losing her heart. | 方向盘压碎了她的胸腔 她失去了心脏 |
[07:47] | So when you say to me that | 你要跟我说 |
[07:49] | I’m one of the most overprotective parents you’ve seen, please, | 我是最过度保护的家长之一, 请你… |
[07:54] | please introduce me to the ones who were more protective | 请你介绍更过度保护的家长给我认识 |
[07:59] | so that I can find out what they’re doing right. | 我看看我哪里做的还不够好 |
[08:08] | She’s allergic to having a sucky social life. | 也许她对郁闷的社交生活过敏 |
[08:12] | Give the parents a break. They’re just trying to keep her healthy. | 别指责她的家长了 他们是在保护她的健康 |
[08:14] | Everything in here’s labeled “Hypoallergenic.” Check it anyway. | 这里的所有东西都写着”绝不致敏” 不过还是查一下吧 |
[08:21] | Cameron. Cameron. | |
[08:25] | This place is cleaner than her hospital room. | 这地方比医院还干净 |
[08:28] | No alarm on this window. | 这扇窗户没报警器 |
[08:33] | … | 可以从这里到树上 这里的树皮刮掉了 |
[08:35] | Sure, heart-transplant girl swung down there on a vine. | 是啊, 心脏移植的女孩 挂在藤条上荡 |
[08:38] | Maybe she was hooking up with Tarzan | 也许她和人猿泰山有一腿 |
[08:40] | and Cheetah down by the elephant graveyard. | 然后骑着猎豹直奔大象墓园 |
[08:42] | Or Jane stayed in the tree house, and Tarzan came up. | 或者…女主角留在树屋里 泰山上来 |
[08:50] | Okay, I spent most of the night, Friday. | 好吧, 周五晚上我逗留很长时间 |
[08:54] | But if her mom finds out about that, she will totally freak. | 被她妈妈知道的话 会发疯的 |
[08:59] | I did everything I could to make sure she wouldn’t get sick. | 可是我已经采取措施 不让她得病 |
[09:03] | Latex allergy? | 乳胶过敏? |
[09:04] | What do you mean, like a condom? We didn’t… | 什么意思? 避孕套? 我们没有 |
[09:07] | You had unsafe sex? The whole “unsafe” thing didn’t tell you something? | 你们没有做防护? 你对不安全性爱一无所知吗? |
[09:10] | Yeah, but, I mean, look. We didn’t, like, plan on it, you know? It just… | 做了, 可我们并不是计划好的 |
[09:13] | I don’t know. We’re in love. We’ve been dating for two years. | 只不过..,我们深深相爱 我们一起已经两年 |
[09:16] | Practically a lifetime. How about a semen allergy? | 相当长的时间了 会不会是精液过敏? |
[09:19] | We’re gonna need a semen sample. | 我们需要精液样本 |
[09:24] | You can use the bathroom over there. | 你可以到那边的洗手间 |
[09:26] | – Right. How do I… | 知道了, 我怎么… |
[09:28] | – Aim and shoot. | 瞄准了就射 |
[09:32] | And no thinking about Dr. Cameron. We’ll know. | 不准幻想Cameron 我们会知道的 |
[09:35] | – We should tell her parents. | 我们应该告诉家长 |
[09:37] | – Why stop there? Call the cops. | 就这样? 索性报警好了 |
[09:40] | … | 如果我们说出去 这俩孩子可能再也不能有性爱 |
[09:44] | The parents will find out when they get the bill anyway. | 反正家长拿到帐单的时候会发现 |
[09:46] | So you’re fine with them finding out as long as | 所以他们自己发现就无所谓 |
[09:47] | you don’t have to tell them? | 只要不让你去告诉他们? |
[09:49] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[09:54] | Too bad it’s not you giving the sample. We’d be done by now. | 可惜不是取你的样本 否则现在都已经搞定了 |
[09:59] | Test was negative. No semen allergy. | 测试呈阴性 没有精液过敏 |
[10:03] | Boyfriend sneaks in to get his freak on the night before the anaphylaxis. | 男朋友在前一晚溜进去和她温存 |
[10:07] | – I don’t buy that it’s unrelated. – He loves her. | 我不信这没有关联 |
[10:08] | He did everything he could to make sure she wouldn’t get sick. | 他爱她, 他做了一切措施 防止她生病 |
[10:11] | What does that mean? | 这说明什么? |
[10:13] | Love is an emotion certain people experience, similar to happiness. | 只有部分人能感受到爱这种体验 快乐也是如此 |
[10:17] | No. Maybe I should give a more relatable example. | 算了 我还是找点更贴切的例子 |
[10:20] | Oh, snap. | 行了! |
[10:21] | What did he do to protect her, | 他采取了什么措施保护她? |
[10:24] | Brillo Pad his privates? | 用猪鬃刷清洗私处? |
[10:25] | – I assumed he washed and he… – Oh, good work. | 假设他洗了, 而且– |
[10:27] | Assumptions are so much faster than actual questions. | 很好, 假设比问题要快速 |
[10:40] | You the boyfriend? – I need to borrow you. | 你是男朋友? 跟我来一下 |
[10:44] | – What is going on? | 怎么了? |
[10:46] | Don’t worry. I’ll return him in roughly the same condition. | 别担心, 我会把他大致原样送回 |
[10:56] | Did you take anything to stay healthy? | 你服用什么来保持健康? |
[10:57] | Something stronger than an apple a day? | 不是指每天一个苹果的? |
[11:01] | … | 他累了…因为昏迷太久 |
[11:04] | … | 你吃了什么? |
[11:06] | – Don’t worry. He can keep a secret. – Right… | 别担心, 他会保守秘密 |
[11:09] | Antibiotics? Penicillin? | 抗生素?青霉素? |
[11:14] | Any of those names ring a bell? | 有没有比较熟的? |
[11:18] | Yeah. My friend Elliot, his dad had, like, a whole bottle that he hadn’t finished, | 我朋友elliot, 他爸爸开了一瓶没吃完 |
[11:23] | so I swiped it and took a bunch for, like, a week. | 我就拿过来 吃了大概一星期 |
[11:27] | I mean, there’s no way I was gonna risk breathing germs on Melinda. | 我不会冒险把病菌传染给melinda |
[11:30] | This is the one downside of teenage sex. You’re idiots. | 青少年性爱就是这么麻烦 你个白痴 |
[11:35] | You almost killed your girlfriend. | 你差点杀死你的女友 |
[11:37] | She’s allergic to penicillin. | 她对青霉素过敏 |
[11:41] | What, do you think there was still some on my lips? I brushed my teeth. | 你是说我嘴唇上还有? 我刷了牙的 |
[11:44] | Think lower and more fun. | 位置再靠下点 有趣的地方 |
[11:48] | – I mean, it can go through your stuff? | 那能从…从那东西里穿过去? |
[11:53] | – Totally, dude. | 绝无问题 |
[11:55] | There’s this administrator here, whenever she gets sick, | 这医院有个行政管理 每次她一生病 |
[11:58] | she just gives me the prescription. | 就让我吃方子上的药 |
[12:01] | But, you know, they tested Melinda. They said she wasn’t allergic to my stuff. | 可是他们做了测试 说melinda不会对我的那东西过敏 |
[12:07] | Yeah, four days later. | 四天了 |
[12:09] | By that time the penicillin was crusting up a sock at the bottom of your hamper. | 那些青霉素早都在你洗衣蓝底部 的臧袜子上结痂了 |
[12:13] | Do you have to tell her it was my fault? | 你一定会告诉她是我的错吗? |
[12:17] | No. | 不 |
[12:19] | Great part of being a grownup, you never have to do anything. | 做成年人的好处 没什么一定要做的 |
[12:30] | You’re releasing her? | 你们让她出院? |
[12:32] | What happened? What did you find out? | 怎么回事? 你们发现什么? |
[12:33] | Tests on your house ruled out any environmental allergens. | 对你家的检查排除了环境致敏 |
[12:37] | – will repeat itself. | 我们相信这种情形不太可能再出现 |
[12:41] | – What set of circumstances? | 什么情形? |
[12:42] | It’s good news. She’s healthy. | 这是好消息 表示她健康 |
[12:45] | But you might wanna talk to… Cameron! | – 但我觉得你应该找- – cameron! |
[12:50] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸 |
[12:51] | Getting the epi. | 肾上腺素 |
[12:57] | … | 心音正常, 没有摩擦声 |
[12:58] | – What are you waiting for? | 你们等什么? |
[13:00] | – Quiet. | 安静 |
[13:01] | She’s coughing up white sputum. | 她咳白沫 |
[13:03] | Crackling two-thirds of the way up. | 上行三分之二有气泡声 |
[13:09] | … | 她在呕吐, 你们还不打针? |
[13:12] | It’s not an allergy. It’s her heart. | 不是过敏, 是她的心脏 |
[13:20] | What’s the good news? What’s the bad news? | 好消息是什么?坏消息是什么? |
[13:23] | Congestive heart failure. | 充血性心衰 |
[13:26] | … | 好消息 |
[13:27] | … | 为什么? |
[13:28] | I don’t know. It just sounded like you. | 不知道, 这样比较像你 |
[13:32] | New puzzle piece, always good news. What’s the bad news? | 新的拼图, 总是好的 坏消息是什么? |
[13:35] | We’ve got two puzzle pieces from two different puzzles. | 两个碎片来自不同的拼图 |
[13:38] | Seems that way. | 有道理 |
[13:40] | What if her anaphylaxis wasn’t anaphylaxis? | 假如过敏症不是过敏症? |
[13:43] | Toxicity from the anti-rejection meds could cause a seizure and then heart failure. | 抗排异药物可导致痉挛和心衰 |
[13:47] | And get cured by a mommy-wielded EpiPen? It’s anaphylaxis. What else? | 结果被妈妈手里的肾上腺素治好? 这就是过敏, 还有什么? |
[13:51] | What if they really are two puzzles? | 假如确实是两个拼图呢? |
[13:53] | You think she had two unrelated rare conditions in one week? | 她在一周内连中两个疑难杂症? |
[13:56] | – We explained the anaphylaxis. | 我们解释了过敏 |
[13:58] | – What do you mean “we”? I did. | 什么, 我们? 是我 |
[13:59] | At least I thought I did. Maybe I didn’t. Still, it was all me. | 至少我认为是 结果还是我的功劳 |
[14:04] | And heart problems aren’t so rare for someone who’s had a heart transplant. | 心脏的问题, 对一个心移植患者来说 并不少见 |
[14:08] | I say we assume House was right about the anaphylaxis. | 我们假设house对过敏的判断是对的 |
[14:11] | It is tempting. | 很诱人 |
[14:13] | Heart failure could be either infection, coronary disease, or rejection. | 心脏衰竭可以有几种原因 感染, 冠状动脉疾病, 排异 |
[14:18] | Sorry. There’s a reason they call it the whiteboard. It’s not my rule. | 我们把它叫白板是有原因的 不是我规定的 |
[14:23] | What ties both these conditions together? | 这些病因如何联系在一起? |
[14:35] | Okay, we can all stare at each other, or we can investigate | 我们可以面面相觑 |
[14:38] | what caused the heart failure. | 或者我们调查心衰的原因 |
[14:40] | Just the heart failure. | 只是心衰 |
[14:43] | You wanna give me that black marker? | 把马克笔给我好吗? |
[14:52] | There’s no fever, so it’s probably not infection. | 没有发烧, 应该没有感染 |
[14:54] | Or no fever because she’s been on immunosuppressants for the last six months. | 或者, 没有发烧是因为过去6个月 她的免疫系统一直被抑制 |
[14:58] | Let’s do a CT, get a heart biopsy, and then redo… | 我们做个C.T, 心脏活检 重新验血 |
[15:03] | – Anything? | 发现什么? |
[15:04] | – Not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:05] | So I hear you don’t want teenagers having sex. | 听说你不赞同青少年性爱 |
[15:09] | Teen suicide rate isn’t high enough for you already? | 青少年自杀率还不够高吗? |
[15:11] | I think those two are brats. | 我只是觉得这两个人被宠坏了 |
[15:12] | The girl undercuts her mom any chance she gets. | 女儿一有机会就给她妈捣乱 |
[15:15] | Yeah, it’s the daughter’s fault. Nothing to do with Mom infantilizing her. | 女儿的错 妈妈拿她当小孩就没什么 |
[15:18] | Good point. | 好理由 |
[15:18] | Explains why parents who don’t pay attention | 解释了为什么不关心小孩的家长 |
[15:20] | get such nice, well-adjusted children. | 总是养出懂事的好孩子 |
[15:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[15:24] | – You think it’s vegetation? – Yeah. | 可能是赘生物? |
[15:26] | The kind made of muscle that opens your heart valves. | 好像是拉动心脏瓣膜的肌肉 |
[15:30] | It’s nothing. She’s clean. | 没事, 她很正常 |
[15:34] | It’s good news. You don’t show any signs of coronary artery disease. | 好消息 你没有任何心血管疾病 |
[15:39] | So what’s next? | 接下来是什么? |
[15:40] | Well, blood work to rule out infection, | 血检以排除感染 |
[15:43] | and then a heart surgical biopsy to rule out rejection. | 心外科活检以排除排异反应 |
[15:46] | But you don’t think you’re gonna rule out both things, do you? | 但是你觉得不可能两个都排除? |
[15:50] | No. | 是的 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna lose this heart, right? | 我会失去这个心脏, 是么? |
[15:55] | Hopefully we’ll find the problem and fix it. | 希望我们找到原因, 治好它 |
[15:58] | – You’ll keep your heart a long time. | 你的心还可以用很久 |
[16:00] | – How long? | 多久? |
[16:01] | There could be drug breakthroughs that allow you to keep it for decades more. | 医学的进步可以让你的心用几十年 |
[16:05] | Yeah. That’s the answer my cardiologist always gives me. | 我的心脏科医生也是这么说的 |
[16:09] | I looked it up on the web. | 我在网上查过 |
[16:11] | It’s like five or 10 years, right? | 差不多5年10年, 不是吗? |
[16:16] | That’s about the average. | 那是个平均数 |
[16:18] | That’s why I need to have a life. | 所以我需要生活 |
[16:22] | Why can’t you convince my mom to let me go back to school? | 为什么你不说服我妈让我回学校? |
[16:24] | Melinda, you’ve got bigger worries right now than missing school. | Melinda,你现在的情况比失学更紧要 |
[16:29] | Until we figure out what’s wrong with your heart, | 我们查处你的心脏出了什么问题之前 |
[16:31] | the safest place for you to be is right here. | 最安全的地方是家里 |
[18:03] | Where’s… …the hooker, I assume? | 那个…妓女在哪里? |
[18:09] | Right up here, buddy. | 在我这里, 兄弟 |
[18:15] | You said you’d hang the stethoscope if you were having sex. | 你说把听诊器挂上表示你在享受性爱 |
[18:19] | I didn’t say it had to be with another person. | 我没说一定和人 |
[18:21] | Can you think of anything | 你能不能想出任何 |
[18:22] | that would tie together anaphylaxis and heart failure? | 把过敏和心衰联系起来的因素? |
[18:25] | No. | 没有 |
[18:27] | I was waiting out there for hours! | 我在外面等了几个小时! |
[18:29] | Yeah, well, I need a lot of foreplay. | 我这人前戏很长 |
[18:31] | And then there’s the cuddling afterwards. | 结束后还要爱抚 |
[18:34] | Any way that anaphylaxis isn’t anaphylaxis even if it responds to epi? | 有无可能不是过敏症 但还是对肾上腺素有反应? |
[18:38] | No. Oh, no wonder you were in the mood. | 没有 难怪你这么有兴致 |
[18:40] | This month’s New Jersey Journal of Cardiology. | 本月的心脏学期刊 |
[18:43] | Have you seen the centerfold? | 你看了中间彩页了? |
[18:44] | There’s no way those valves are real. | 那些瓣膜不可能是真的 |
[18:46] | Any chance that the heart failure could be unrelated to… | 有无可能心功能衰竭是因为– |
[18:50] | No. If you need time alone to work, you just have to say so. | 不, 如果你工作时不想被打扰 你可以说出来 |
[18:54] | – You don’t have to lie about it. | 你不必说谎 |
[18:56] | – Lying’s more fun. | 骗人好玩 |
[18:57] | Being lied to… Not as much fun. | 被骗就没那么好玩 |
[18:59] | Please have an answer to this question. | 请给出一个答案: |
[19:00] | What’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么? |
[19:02] | You still haven’t done the dishes? | 还是没刷盘子? |
[19:05] | You want one of these? I think I got a couple of blueberries. | 要不要来点? 好像还有几个蓝莓 |
[19:08] | Oh, nope. Sorry, just one. | 不好意思, 只有一个 |
[19:13] | Well, don’t look all weepy. | 别这么沮丧 |
[19:15] | You got a problem with me, deal with it. | 对我有意见, 冲我来啊 |
[19:18] | Short my sheets or something. | 剪我的床单之类的 |
[19:27] | Biopsy was negative for rejection. | 活检排除了排异反应 |
[19:29] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[19:30] | – And what about the blood tests? | 血检的结果? |
[19:32] | – Showed no infection. | 没有感染 |
[19:33] | So we still don’t know what caused her heart failure. | 所以我们还是不知道心衰的原因 |
[19:36] | Let’s just be happy she doesn’t need a new heart. | 我们可以暂时高兴一下 她不需要另一个心脏 |
[19:38] | Mrs. Bardach, it could have just been a one-time thing. | Bardach太太, 这可能只是一次偶然 |
[19:41] | So she has an allergic reaction and heart failure, | 她有过敏反应和心力衰竭 |
[19:43] | and neither of them can be explained. | 两样都没有眉目 |
[19:46] | – Are they doing any more tests on her? – No. | 你们还在做什么检测? |
[19:48] | She’s not here. | – 没有 – 她不在这里 |
[19:52] | Notify local hospitals, cab companies, the state troopers, and local cops. | 通知本地医院, 出租车公司 州警和本地警局 |
[19:56] | Any security officers off duty are back on duty. | 休班安全人员取消休假 |
[19:59] | … | 我需要一些照片 检查那几个抽屉 |
[20:02] | And I want at least two people going over the surveillance tapes. | 至少两人检查监视录像带 |
[20:06] | Will that work? – Are those all her clothes? – Yeah. | – 这个可以吗? – 这些是她的衣服? |
[20:10] | She’s obviously still in the building. So where did she go? | 她显然还在这楼里 |
[20:13] | – What does she want? | 她去哪了? 想干什么? |
[20:14] | – See her boyfriend? | 看她男友? |
[20:16] | She didn’t take her phone. | 她没带手机 |
[20:18] | She wants to be outside. | 她想出去 |
[20:34] | If you’re trying to scare your parents, great job. | 如果你想吓唬家长 你做到了 |
[20:39] | Can we go back now? | 可以回去了吗? |
[20:42] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[20:45] | When I was eight years old, I was sick. | 我8岁的时候, 病了 |
[20:49] | Not really sick, but the point is, my mom, she could… | 不是真的病了, 这不重要 当时我妈– |
[20:52] | She was like this before. | 她一直就这样 |
[20:54] | Home by 9:00 every night. Can’t go out on the weekends. Can’t do sports. | 每晚9点回家, 周末不能出去 不能做运动 |
[20:58] | Transplant just gave her what she always wanted. | 心移植正中她的下怀 |
[21:01] | Melinda, you had heart failure. | Melinda…你有心力衰竭 |
[21:04] | This is kind of an insane time to be criticizing your mom | 现在苛责你妈妈对你过分保护 |
[21:06] | about being overprotective. | 有点不是时候 |
[21:09] | I know. I mean, this is what makes it even worse. All of her craziness, it just… | 我知道. 我是说,这就更糟糕了 她所有的这些疯狂,这就… |
[21:16] | It makes sense now. | 让它看起来更加合理了 |
[21:20] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[21:23] | I didn’t even try to get outside. | 我甚至都没有试过到外面去 |
[21:26] | – I was too scared. | 我太害怕了 |
[21:29] | – Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:41] | Whoa, whoa, Melinda. Please walk back towards me. | Melinda,请朝着我往回走 |
[21:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:46] | Please. | 可以么? |
[21:54] | It feels kind of weird. | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[21:58] | It’s called steppage gait. | 这被称为跨阈步态 |
[21:59] | – Is it serious? | 严重么? |
[22:01] | – Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[22:03] | All right. Stick your leg out. Hold it up. | 好的,把你的腿伸出来,保持住 |
[22:06] | She was under anesthesia for the biopsy. If she lost oxygen… | 她还处在活检的麻醉中 如果考虑到她缺氧的话– |
[22:11] | CT ruled out brain damage. | C.T. 排除了脑损伤 |
[22:13] | Put your leg down. Relax. | 把腿放下吧.放松 |
[22:19] | Why is her leg twitching like that? | 为什么她的腿像那样抽搐? |
[22:22] | – Fasciculation. | (肌肉 神经的)自发性收缩 |
[22:24] | – Is that serious? | 严重么? |
[22:25] | It’s paralysis, and it’s ascending. | 这是麻痹,而且还在恶化 |
[22:29] | She’s gonna lose the use of her legs? | 她会失去她腿部的功能么? |
[22:35] | To start with. | 这只是开始 |
[22:41] | It’s ascending fast. She can hardly extend her leg now. | 情况恶化的很快 她现在几乎不能伸腿了 |
[22:45] | At this rate, it’ll be up to her lungs in a matter of days. | 按照这种速度 大概几天后就会发展到她的肺了 |
[22:48] | So, anaphylaxis, heart failure, paralysis. | 看来,过敏性反应,心力衰竭,麻痹. |
[22:53] | We couldn’t put the first two together. I’m guessing we can’t put all three together. | 前两个都不能归因到一起 我想三个都放到一起也不可能了 |
[22:57] | Tick paralysis? | 蜱麻痹? |
[22:58] | Could also explain the anaphylaxis, maybe even the… | 也可以解释过敏性反应,甚至也许– |
[23:00] | Penicillin allergy explains the allergic reaction much better. | 青霉素过敏对过敏性反应的解释要好的多 |
[23:03] | Particularly because tick paralysis is usually accompanied by a tick. | 具体的, 蜱麻痹需要有蜱才行 |
[23:07] | We did two comprehensive physicals looking for insect bites. | 我们做了两个详尽的身体检查 来查找昆虫叮咬 |
[23:10] | Can we put any two of those together? | 我们可以把任何其中两个归因到一起么? |
[23:12] | How about we stipulate? | 不如我们规定一下? |
[23:14] | You argued that there must be something to connect all three symptoms, | 你说肯定有某样东西 把这三种症状联系到一起 |
[23:17] | you mocked us for not figuring it out, | 你嘲笑我们没有弄清楚是什么 |
[23:19] | and finally you let us discuss the paralysis on its own | 而最后你又让我们单独讨论麻痹 |
[23:21] | because it’s what’s gonna kill her. | 因为这才是要将她至于死地的 |
[23:23] | Now, it’s ascending. Her MRIs are clean, so rule out stroke or aneurysm. | 现在,它正在恶化.她的MRI没显示有问题 所以排除了中风和动脉瘤 |
[23:27] | – ALS, MS? – Too quick. | 肌萎缩性侧索硬化? 多发性硬化? 进展太快了 |
[23:29] | – Spinal lesion from leukemia? – Too slow. | 白血病引起的脊椎损伤? 太慢了 |
[23:31] | – It’s most likely Guillain Barré. | 最有可能的是古兰-巴雷综合症 |
[23:33] | – She’s immunosuppressed. What about botulism? | 她在服用免疫抑制剂 可能是肉毒杆菌中毒? |
[23:35] | Not unless she’s been walking on her hands the last couple of days. | 不可能 除非最后几天她倒立着走来走去 |
[23:38] | Botulism paralysis is descending, not ascending. | 肉毒杆菌中毒引起的麻痹症状 是逐渐减轻的 不是恶化的 |
[23:40] | Could be a virus. West Nile, even polio with her immune system shot. | 有可能西尼罗河热,甚至小儿麻痹 考虑到她免疫系统有问题 |
[23:43] | Get an LP and do PCRs for the viruses. | 做个腰椎穿刺 做个pcrs来检查病毒 |
[23:46] | And get an EMG to check for Guillain Barré. | 还有做一个肌电图来检查一下 古兰-巴雷综合症 |
[23:49] | Foreman’s right. We gotta find out why she’s paralyzed. | Foreman说的没错 我们得找出为什么她出现麻痹症状 |
[23:54] | But not before staring at me dumbly for a few seconds. | 但不是在这之前傻傻盯着我看几秒钟 |
[24:08] | We ran more tests on your daughter. | 我们对你女儿又做了一些测试 |
[24:10] | We took a lumbar puncture, got some spinal fluid. | 我们做了一个腰椎穿刺 得到了一些脊髓液 |
[24:13] | Then we brought it to the lab to look for infections | 然后我们把她带到实验室 寻找是否有受到感染 |
[24:16] | that could be affecting her brain. | 这种感染可能影响到她的大脑 |
[24:20] | We also did an EMG to check how her muscles and nerves | 我们也做了肌电图 检测她的肌肉和神经 |
[24:23] | are responding to electrical impulses. | 如何对电脉冲做出反应 |
[24:25] | Unfortunately, her muscles are showing increased weakness above the knee. | 很不幸,她在膝盖以上的肌肉 显示越来越无力 |
[24:29] | You mean she’s getting worse? | 你是说她的情况变得更糟糕了么? |
[24:31] | The LP and PCRs ruled out polio and West Nile. | 腰椎穿刺和pcrs排除了 小儿麻痹症和西尼罗河热的可能 |
[24:34] | We think it’s Guillain Barré. | 我们认为是古兰-巴雷综合症 |
[24:36] | The body’s immune response goes haywire | 身体的免疫响应出了毛病 |
[24:38] | and starts attacking the peripheral nerves. | 开始攻击末稍神经 |
[24:41] | It causes muscle weakness and paralysis. | 引起了肌肉无力和麻痹 |
[24:43] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟糕? |
[24:45] | It’s serious, but Guillain Barré usually responds very well to plasmapheresis. | 很严重 但是血浆置换法 通常对古兰-巴雷综合症疗效显著 |
[24:56] | You see, the plasma, the clear liquid | 你知道,血浆 |
[24:58] | contains most of the antibodies which are overreacting | 她血液中的液体部分,包含了大部分的抗体 |
[25:01] | and attacking her nervous system. | 这些抗体反应过度 攻击她的神经系统 |
[25:04] | The machine spins her blood in a centrifuge | 机器将她的血液在离心机中进行旋转 |
[25:06] | and separates parts of the blood based on weight. | 基于重量将她的血液各部分分离 |
[25:09] | White blood cells are the heaviest, then the red cells, | 白血球是最重的 |
[25:11] | then platelets and plasma. | 然后是红血球,然后是血小板和血浆 |
[25:13] | We discard the stuff that’s causing all the trouble | 我们丢掉引起问题的部分 |
[25:16] | and return the good blood cells back to her body in a replacement fluid. | 将有益的血细胞负载在替代液中 返送回她的身体 |
[25:19] | If it works, we’ll see results in a couple of days. | 如果行的通,几天后我们就会看到结果 |
[25:30] | You didn’t get any messages for me last week, did you? | 上星期你没收到 给我的电话留言吧,是不是? |
[25:33] | Nope. | 没 |
[25:34] | That’s funny. The guy finally called back. The place I lost, | 有意思了.那家伙最后打电话来了 我丢掉了那个住处 |
[25:38] | he said he left three voicemails. | 他说他留了三条语音信息 |
[25:41] | … | 三条我从来没有收到过的信息 如果说的还不够清楚 |
[25:45] | He must be lying. | 他肯定在扯谎 |
[25:47] | You wouldn’t want to live with a liar. | 你不会想要和一个说谎的人住在一起的 |
[25:49] | – You erased my messages? – Yep. | 你删了给我的留言? |
[25:51] | Decided I wanted you to stay. Told you that, didn’t I? | 决定了我想要你留下来 跟你说过了,没有么? |
[25:55] | You’re miserable, and you’re lonely, and you’re gonna trap me here | 你…可怜,又孤单一人 而你又要把我困在这里 |
[25:59] | to keep me every bit as miserable and lonely, too. | 让我也完全和你一样可怜孤单 |
[26:02] | Yeah, and you’re happy, happy, happy. | Yeah,你很快乐, 快乐, 快乐 |
[26:04] | Okay. Hey, I’m obviously going through a rough patch here. | 很明显我正在经历一段艰难的时间 |
[26:07] | Wife leaves, tends to bum somebody out. | 妻子离去,要把某人轰走 |
[26:11] | Do you know where my pee went? | 你知道我尿到哪里去了么? |
[26:16] | You’re missing some? | 你没有对准枪口? |
[26:18] | No. Came out of me and went right into the toilet. Now, why would that be? | 不是.从我里面出来一路流向厕所 那么,怎么会这样? |
[26:23] | You’re William Tell. You could pick an apple off someone’s head? | 你是William Tell(神箭手的名字) 你可以从一个人的头上射下苹果? |
[26:26] | No, it’s because there was no clear plastic wrap over the toilet. | 不,是因为厕所里面没有 塑料的包裹布铺在地上 |
[26:29] | The stuff’s in the kitchen. You had plenty of time. – All that was missing was the will. | 厨房里铺的那种东东 你有的是时间,缺的只是决心 |
[26:33] | – This isn’t a college dorm. | 这里不是大学宿舍 |
[26:34] | – It could be. | 可以是的 |
[26:36] | – We’re not 18! | 我们不是18岁了 |
[26:38] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[26:39] | What did I do to you? | 我对你做了什么? |
[26:40] | I scammed you into doing the dishes, I made you sit on the steps. | 我骗你刷盘子 我让你坐在台阶上 |
[26:43] | I didn’t kill your puppy. | 我没有弄死你的小狗 |
[26:45] | – I did not make you miserable. | 我没有让你陷入痛苦 |
[26:47] | – Oh, so this is therapy? | 哦,说来这还是治疗喽? |
[26:49] | No, it just makes me smile. | 不. 只是…能让我笑起来 |
[26:53] | All right. I’m finding a new place tomorrow. | 好的,我明天就找一个新的地方 |
[26:56] | Right. But not tonight. | 好的,但不是今晚 |
[26:59] | Well, I figure you wanna shave my eyebrows while I’m asleep. | Well,我想我睡着的时候 你要刮掉我的眉毛 |
[27:02] | I wouldn’t wanna deprive you of that last smile. | 我不会剥夺你最后一次笑的机会 |
[27:06] | … | 你会坐在我的沙发上 让我们俩都郁闷 |
[27:09] | because you just can’t admit that it’s over with your wife. | 因为你不敢承认你和你老婆玩完了 |
[27:11] | – That’s right. I’m here on vacation. | 没错.我是来这里度假的 |
[27:13] | – Have you gotten a lawyer yet? | 你找过律师了么? |
[27:16] | – That… That’s not… | 那–那不是… |
[27:18] | – Have you even called one? | 你打过电话给任何一个了么? |
[27:21] | As long as you’re here, it’s just a fight. | 只要你在这里 这就只是一场吵架 |
[27:25] | But as soon as you get a place, then it’s a divorce. | 你一找到一个地方 那么这就是离婚了 |
[27:33] | Everything sucks. | 什么事都糟透了 |
[27:36] | Might as well find something to smile about. | 还是可能找到一些可以让人去笑的东西 |
[27:50] | Reflexes are marginally weaker. | 反射正在变得更加的微弱 |
[27:54] | … | 有时需要几个疗程让血浆置换法见效 |
[27:58] | Why do these things keep happening to me? | 为什么这一切一直发生在我身上? |
[28:02] | Dan’s back. | Dan回来了 |
[28:04] | Hey, baby, did you hear that? Dan’s here. | Hey,宝贝,你听到了么?Dan来了 |
[28:08] | I don’t wanna see him. | 我不想见他 |
[28:15] | – I’ll tell him to come back later. | 我会告诉他等下再过来 |
[28:16] | – No. Mommy, stay here, please. | 不.妈妈,留在这里,求你 |
[28:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:58] | – Is she doing okay? | 她还好吧? |
[28:59] | – She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[29:00] | I’m sure she’s exhausted. | 我肯定她很疲惫了 |
[29:01] | Mood swings are common with the anti-rejection meds. | 抗排异药物引起情绪不稳定很常见 |
[29:05] | No. She’s had mood swings. This isn’t it. This is… | 不. 她有过情绪不稳定 不是这个 这是– |
[29:09] | She’s given up. | 她已经放弃了 |
[29:13] | I know you think I’m… | 我知道你认为我– |
[29:17] | This isn’t what I wanted. | 这不是我想要的 |
[29:21] | She’s always fought with me. | 她总是和我争吵 |
[29:25] | Ever since she was a baby, she was so damn stubborn. | 从她是一个婴孩开始 她就这么的顽固 |
[29:29] | But I never wanted her like this. | 但是我从未想要她这样子 |
[29:33] | I just wanted her safe. | 我只想要她平平安安 |
[29:37] | Doctor! | 医生! 医生! |
[29:41] | She can’t breathe. | 她不能呼吸了! |
[29:43] | She can’t even get a whole sentence out. | 她不能说完一整句话 |
[29:48] | She’s using the accessory muscles. | 她正在使用附肌呼吸 |
[29:49] | – O2 sat’s down to 90. Lungs clear? – Yeah. Does your tongue feel swollen? Is it itchy? | 血氧量降到90.肺部没有问题么? 你有没有感觉到舌头吞进去? |
[29:53] | – No hives. – It’s not an allergy. | 痒么?没有麻疹 |
[29:54] | Lips are cyanotic. We’ve got to intubate. | 不是过敏.嘴唇发紫.我们得做插管了 |
[29:58] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[30:00] | Pushing lorazepam. | 注入劳拉西泮 |
[30:01] | She’s not getting enough oxygen. We’ve gotta assist her breathing. | 她得不到足够的氧气.我们得帮助她呼吸 |
[30:15] | What was that? Was that a reaction to the treatment? | 这是怎么回事?是对治疗的反应么? |
[30:18] | It’s the paralysis. It’s reached her lungs. | 是麻痹.已经蔓延到她的肺部. |
[30:29] | Melinda’s dying. | melinda就要死了. |
[30:31] | We’re all dying. How fast? | 我们都快死了.多快? |
[30:34] | Too fast for Guillain Barré. | 对于兰德里-古兰-巴雷综合症来说太快了 |
[30:36] | Cuddy wants to get her an MRI to rule out a spinal lesion. | Cuddy 要给她做一个MRI排除脊椎损伤的可能 |
[30:39] | Cuddy? What’s she doing on this? | Cuddy? 她管这个干什么? |
[30:42] | The family lost confidence in us. | 她的家人对我们失去了信任 |
[30:45] | I don’t blame them. I’ll be right in. | 我不怪他们.我马上赶来 |
[31:02] | It’s like she got poisoned with a nerve agent. | 可能是她中了神经毒剂 |
[31:05] | Glue inhalation. Would explain why she hasn’t admitted it. | 黏着性吸入.可以解释她为什么没有承认 |
[31:07] | Tox screen was clear for pot. | 毒物甄别显示没有大麻 |
[31:09] | Middle-class heart transplant patient’s gonna huff glue? | 中产阶级的心脏移植病人吸毒? |
[31:12] | – Pesticides? | 杀虫剂? |
[31:13] | – They’re not spraying. | 一年的这个时候,他们没有在喷药 |
[31:15] | This girl’s tough. She gets what she wants. | 这个女孩很倔.她得到她想要的 |
[31:19] | She’s deprived of human contact. She gets herself a backdoor man. | 她被剥夺了和人接触的机会 她就会给自己找一个秘密的情人 |
[31:23] | Or in her case, a side-window boy. What else has she been deprived of? | 或者说对于她的情况 一个爬边窗进来的男孩 |
[31:25] | She’s on a special diet | 她还被夺去了什么? |
[31:27] | because of her allergies. | 因为心脏病她按规定饮食 |
[31:28] | The boyfriend brings the hot beef. | 男朋友带给她热腾的牛肉 |
[31:30] | He also brings a side dish, botulism. | 他还带来了副菜:肉毒杆菌. |
[31:33] | This paralysis is ascending, remember? | 麻痹正在恶化,记得么? |
[31:35] | Not if the heart problem’s really a paralytic problem. | 如果她心脏的问题是她麻痹的真正原因 就不是这样了 |
[31:38] | Why would she admit the sex and not the food? | 她为什么会承认性而不是食物? |
[31:40] | She didn’t admit anything. | 她什么都没有承认 |
[31:42] | He admitted the sex, and we didn’t ask him about food. | 他承认了有过, 而我们没有问他有关食物的事情 |
[31:45] | – Get me a rat. – You have a rat. | 给我一只老鼠 |
[31:46] | What? | 你有一只老鼠了 |
[31:47] | I’m not gonna kill Steve. | 什么?我不会杀了Steve的 (以前从Stacy家抓到的一只) |
[31:50] | Only way to confirm this, | 唯一确认此事的方法是… |
[31:52] | inject a rat with her blood and wait for it to get all botulistic on your ass. | 给这只老鼠注射进她的血液 并等它的肉毒杆菌发展到危及生命的地步 |
[31:57] | In the meantime, I’m going downstairs to browbeat a scared dying teenage girl | 同时,我要到楼下去吓唬一个被吓坏的 |
[31:59] | until she breaks down | 快要死去的十几岁的女孩直到她 |
[32:02] | like a scared dying teenage girl. | 像一个被吓坏的快要死去的 十几岁的女孩一样崩溃 |
[32:09] | – You’re up early. | 你起的很早嘛 |
[32:11] | – Cuddy needed a consult. | Cuddy需要一些建议 |
[32:12] | We’re checking for spinal lesions from leukemia. | 我们正在检验白血病引起的脊椎损伤 |
[32:15] | Yeah, I know. Fits perfectly. | 我知道.很符合情况 |
[32:17] | Unless this is the patient with the anaphylaxis, the heart failure, | 除非这是一个有过敏性反应,心力衰竭 以及麻痹症状的病人 |
[32:21] | and the paralysis, in which case, you’re wasting your time. | 这种情况下,你在浪费你的时间 |
[32:24] | … | 第二方?我们肯定至少折磨过你8次了 |
[32:26] | Okay, well, here’s nine. | Okay,well这是第9次 |
[32:30] | Botulism. | 肉毒杆菌 |
[32:32] | Listen to me, have you eaten anything abnormal? – Any canned foods? | 听我说. 你有没有吃过不正常的东西? 任何罐装食品? |
[32:37] | – No. | 对你的父母撒谎通常是对的 |
[32:40] | but there is an impending death exception. | 但是濒临死亡时可是例外 |
[32:43] | … | 你是对的. 她从不说谎.我太粗鲁了 |
[32:46] | When your boyfriend snuck in on Friday night… Surprise. | 当你的男朋友周五晚上偷摸进来 惊喜吧 |
[32:50] | Perhaps he got you some sexy little treats, huh? | 也许他给了你一点性作为治疗,huh? |
[32:53] | Some honey or some edible underwear, some massage oils. | 一些“蜜”或者一些可以吃的内 衣裤,一些按摩油 |
[32:56] | Come on, anything. | 得了,什么都好 |
[32:58] | – We didn’t… | 我们没有– |
[33:00] | – Yeah, yeah. We know about the sex. | 我们都了解性的 |
[33:02] | Turns out that Danny’s little Danny is full of penicillin. | 结果是danny的小danny上都是青霉素 |
[33:05] | That’s what caused your anaphylactic shock. | 这是导致你过敏性休克的原因 |
[33:06] | You didn’t tell us that was what… | 你没有告诉我们是这个– |
[33:09] | No. It was… He took clindamycin, what I use… | 不. 是–他服用了氯洁霉素 是我在用的 |
[33:16] | He said he was on penicillin. | 他说他正在服用青霉素 |
[33:18] | – I saw the bottle. | 我看到瓶子了 |
[33:20] | – That’s a non-penicillin antibiotic. | 这是非青霉素类的抗生素 |
[33:22] | If the antibiotics didn’t cause the anaphylaxis… | 如果抗生素没有引起过敏性反应的话 |
[33:25] | It’s still on the table. | 问题还在 |
[33:26] | Everything is connected. | 一切都关联起来了 |
[33:28] | What did we discuss? What was the differential? | 我们在讨论什么?有什么区别么? |
[33:30] | Cameron said… | Cameron说过… |
[33:33] | When Dan came to your house that night, he go through any tall grass? | 当dan那天晚上到你房子里 他有穿过一片高草么? |
[33:38] | Climbed a fence. | 爬过一片篱笆 |
[33:47] | … | 周五晚上你的女儿有两位访客 |
[33:49] | One of them is still in the room. | 其中之一还在这个屋子里面 |
[33:50] | She has tick paralysis. | 她有壁虱性麻痹 |
[33:54] | Dan tracked a tick onto his jeans, | Dan在他的牛仔裤上带上了扁虱 |
[33:57] | which wouldn’t be a problem. But being a teenager, | 这本不会是一个问题 但是作为一个年轻人 |
[34:00] | Dan couldn’t keep his tick in his pants. | dan不能把他的扁虱保留在他的裤子上 |
[34:02] | We already checked her. | 我们已经检查过她了 |
[34:04] | Now I’m checking her. | 现在我在检查她 |
[34:06] | Tick bites don’t ordinarily cause anaphylactic shock. | 蜱叮咬通常不会引起过敏性休克 |
[34:09] | This girl’s allergies are not ordinary. | 这个女孩的过敏性是不同寻常的 |
[34:11] | House, get out of here. We have to re-intubate her, get her into the MRI. | House,出去.我们要重新给 她插管,给她做MRI |
[34:14] | The time course is perfect. | 时间过程再符合不过了 |
[34:16] | The bite itself sets off an allergic reaction. | 叮咬本身引发了过敏反应 |
[34:18] | Venom takes four days to kick in. Heart’s vulnerable, hits that first, | 毒素花了四天发生作用 脆弱的心脏, 第一个中镖 |
[34:22] | then a day later sets off the ascending paralysis. | 而一天以后引发了不断恶化的麻痹 |
[34:25] | Except that ticks aren’t usually invisible. | 除了蜱通常不是看不到的 |
[34:27] | They are until you find them. | 它们是不显眼的直到你找到它们 |
[34:34] | It just means the next time will be even better. | 只是意味着下次情况会更好 |
[34:39] | – What’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[34:40] | – That’s the tick venom ascending. | 那是蜱的毒素让情况恶化了 |
[34:42] | Either that or you stressed her into heart failure. BP’s dropping. – Heart rate, 47. | 或者是这种情况或者你让她心力衰竭了 血压在降低.心率,47. |
[34:47] | – I’m administering atropine. | 我在注入阿托品 |
[34:48] | She’s gonna need a transvenous pacing wire. | 她需要一次静脉导管了 |
[34:51] | Okay, magical tick hunt is over. Only real doctor stuff now. | Okay,魔术师的搜寻结束了 现在是真材实料的医生的时间 |
[34:55] | This is just gonna get worse. | 这只会变得更加糟糕 |
[34:56] | Ticks produce more toxins the longer they feed. | 蜱得到养分的时间越久 它产生的毒素就越多 |
[34:59] | She’s gonna be dead in an hour even if you pump her heart full of jet fuel, | 她一个小时以后就会死了 即使你往她的心脏加满喷气机燃料 |
[35:03] | – unless you let me find the tick. | 除非你们让我找到蜱 |
[35:05] | – Could he be right? | 他会是对的么? |
[35:05] | The only thing I know for sure is that your daughter’s heart won’t last | 我唯一确定的是你女儿的心脏 |
[35:08] | another 20 minutes without treatment. | 不会再挺过20分钟如果得不到治疗的话 |
[35:10] | Okay, I just need one final instruction. | Okay,我只需要一个最后的建议 |
[35:12] | When I find the tick on the autopsy, do you want to know? | 当我尸检的时候发现蜱 你还要不要知道? |
[35:15] | I’m thinking not, probably make the coping easier. | 不要知道 可能让你们 心理上的处理更容易一些 |
[35:17] | Stop talking to them! | 不要再跟他们说话了! |
[35:19] | Page Borsisky in cardiology. Get her team down here stat. | 呼心脏病科的borsisky 让她的小组到这里 |
[35:21] | Get them out of here. Get House out, too. | 让他们出去.也把House弄出去 |
[35:23] | Dr. Wilson, I could use your help. | Wilson医生,我可能用的上你的帮忙 |
[35:26] | Well, I don’t know if the dopamine’s enough. | Well,我不知道多巴胺是否足够 |
[35:29] | She may need inamrinone lactate. Why? What’s that? S | –她也许需要乳酸氨力农 –为什么? 那是什么? |
[35:31] | he doesn’t… She might need stronger pressors. | 她不需要–她也许需要更强的血管收缩剂 |
[35:33] | They don’t have any in radiology. | 而放射科一点这个都没有 |
[35:35] | Inamrinone can cause arrhythmia and thrombocytopenia. | 乳酸氨力农可能引起 心律不齐与血小板减少 |
[35:38] | Not inamrinone could cause death. Death’s worse. | 不用乳酸氨力农可能导致死亡 死亡更糟糕 |
[35:42] | We have to get her up to the ICU. Cardiac team to ICU stat. | 我们需要把她弄到重点护理病房 |
[35:58] | – Sorry, a little crowded here. | 抱歉.这里有点挤 |
[36:00] | – House, get out of the elevator. | House,从电梯里面出来 |
[36:02] | You’re welcome to wait for the next one. | 很欢迎你们等下一部 |
[36:04] | – You got her? – Got her. | 你护的住她吧?护的住 |
[36:16] | As long as we’re stuck here, | Well,只要我们被困在这里 |
[36:18] | this might be a good time to look for that tick. | 就会是一个找蜱的好机会 |
[36:21] | – Turn the elevator back on. | 把电梯重新开动 |
[36:22] | – Just be a minute, honey. | 就等一会儿,亲爱的 |
[36:32] | – Atropine’s wearing off. – So inject her again. | 阿托品的效果在减弱 |
[36:34] | – That’s just temporary. | 那就再注射 |
[36:35] | – Temporary’s fine. | 那只是暂时有效 |
[36:36] | We’re not hanging wallpaper. | 暂时就够了 我们又不是在贴墙纸 |
[36:38] | We’ve gotta get her upstairs and put her on norepinephrine. | 我们得把她送到楼上给她使用去甲肾上腺素 |
[36:41] | It wasn’t penicillin. | 这不是青霉素的问题 |
[36:42] | You still think the symptoms are unconnected? | 你还认为症状之间没有关联? |
[36:43] | We’ve gotta take care of her heart before… | 我们得先搞定她的心脏 |
[36:45] | You wake up in the morning, your paint’s peeling, your curtains are gone, | 你早上醒来,你的漆料都已剥落 门帘也不见了 |
[36:48] | and the water’s boiling. – Which problem do you deal with first? – House. | 还有水也开了 你先处理哪个问题? |
[36:51] | None of them. The building’s on fire! We treat her symptoms, she dies. | 什么都不是!大楼已经着火了! |
[36:53] | We find the cause, she lives. | 我们对症治疗,她死定了 我们找出病因,她会活下来 |
[36:56] | That tick is an IV drip of poison. We unhook it, she’ll be fine. | 蜱一直往静脉里面注入毒素 我们除掉它,她就会没事的 |
[37:08] | This is my last atropine. | 这是我最后一支阿托品 |
[37:10] | Last us about three minutes. | 可以给我们大约三分钟 |
[37:13] | Let’s get her gown up. | 我们把她的袍子翻开 |
[37:23] | Her heart rate falls below 35, we’re getting her to the ICU. | 她的心率降到35以下 我们就把她送到重点护理病房 |
[37:27] | I’m not gonna let her die in this elevator. | 我不会让她死在电梯里面的 |
[37:34] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[37:36] | Get maintenance up here, right away. | 让设备维护小组马上到这里来 |
[37:40] | – Ear canal’s clean. – Left foot’s clean. | –耳道没有问题. –左腿没有问题 |
[37:43] | If it’s not here, we’ve only got… | 如果它不在这里,我们只有在– |
[37:45] | Heart rate’s 46. | 心率46. |
[37:47] | It’s here. Looks like a mole or a freckle, something we missed. | 在这里.就像一颗痣或者一个斑点 有时被我们漏过了 |
[37:51] | Check the armpits. | 检查腋窝 |
[37:57] | Dr. Foreman’s an excellent doctor. He’ll be able to handle it. Yeah? | Foreman是一个很出色的医生 他能够处理这个状况 |
[38:00] | You know that from experience? | 你知道我对这个经历感觉怎样? |
[38:01] | You lose a lot of patients on elevators? | 你有很多病人在电梯里面死掉? |
[38:03] | The maintenance guy said it didn’t just stop on its own, | 维护人员说电梯不是自己停下来的 |
[38:05] | that they hit the emergency stop button. | 而是他们按下了紧急停止的按钮 |
[38:07] | Well, I’m sure he must be mistaken. | Well,我肯定我们是弄错了 |
[38:12] | – Perineum. – We checked it. | 会阴.我们检查过了 |
[38:14] | – If we get her upstairs, we still… – Maxilla. Checked. | 如果我们把她送到楼上– –上颌.检查过了 |
[38:20] | Down to 38. | 降到38了 |
[38:21] | We don’t have a lot of time. We can still… | 我们没有太多的时间了 |
[38:22] | Eyebrows, eardrums, pubic hair. | 眉毛,耳鼓,阴毛 |
[38:25] | Checked, checked, checked. | 检查了,检查了,检查了 |
[38:26] | We checked everywhere! It’s not… | 我们什么地方都检查过了!没有– |
[38:30] | Thirty-five. – We gotta get her to the ICU. | 35. 我们得把她送到重点看护病房了 |
[38:33] | – We haven’t found the tick yet. | 我们还没有找到蜱 |
[38:34] | We already kidnapped her! You wanna add murder? | 我们已经是绑架了她! 你还要加上谋杀么 |
[38:37] | We’ve looked over every inch of skin on her body, House! | 我们已经检查过她皮肤和身体 的几乎每一寸地方,house! |
[38:40] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[38:50] | Hey, is that the first time you had sex? | 这是你第一次的性经历? |
[38:55] | With all the other stuff going on down there, she might not have realized. | 还有其他的东西在那里 她可能还没有意识到 |
[39:12] | – You sick, miserable… – What are you doing? | 你恶心,可悲– |
[39:14] | Oh, my God! | 你在干什么? 哦,我的天! |
[39:17] | See? Told you it’d be even more dramatic. | 看见了?早告诉你会更有戏剧性 |
[39:26] | Push norepinephrine. Get her heart back to normal. | 注入去甲肾上腺素 让她的心脏恢复正常 |
[39:29] | She’ll be completely cured by tomorrow. | 到明天她就会被完全的治愈 |
[39:33] | Foreman, let’s get her into the ICU. | Foreman,我们把她送到重点看护病房 |
[39:50] | Inamrinone was a stupid idea | 乳酸氨力农是一个愚蠢的主意 |
[39:54] | unless you wanted me to get that girl in the elevator. | 除非你是想要我在电梯里面 搞定这女孩的问题 |
[39:56] | – Oh, I wouldn’t do that. | 哦,我不会那么做的 |
[39:58] | – Wouldn’t respect you if you did. | 如果你做了 不会尊重你的 |
[40:08] | Wow, looks like somebody filed halfway through your cane while you were sleeping. | 看起来像有人在你睡觉的时候 把你的拐杖从中间锉了一半 |
[40:40] | Reflexes back to normal. Heart’s looking good, too. | 反射恢复正常了 心脏看来也好起来了 |
[40:44] | I’ll send in the nurse, we’ll get you transferred out of ICU. | 我会叫护士进来 我们会把你转出特别看护病房 |
[40:47] | You’ll be discharged in the morning. | 早上你就可以出院了 |
[40:49] | Thank God. I just wanna get home. | 谢谢上帝.我只想要回家 |
[40:52] | And back to school on Monday. | 还有周一就回到学校 |
[40:56] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[40:59] | You’re ready. | 你已经准备好了 |
[41:01] | – I’m sick, Mom. | 我还在生病 妈妈 |
[41:03] | – You’re not sick. | 你没有生病 |
[41:05] | You’re gonna go to class, and you’re gonna see your friends and your boyfriend. | 你要去上学了 你会见到你的朋友还有你的男朋友 |
[41:17] | What’s this doohickey? | 这是什么玩意儿? |
[41:22] | A brassiere. You know about those things. | 胸罩 你知道那些事吗 |
[41:25] | You’re a big boy now. | 你现在是个大男孩了 |
[41:27] | Well, I’ve never run across one like that. | 嗯 我从来没有遇到过这样的人 |
[41:29] | It’s brand new. Revolutionary uplift. | 这是全新的 革命性隆起 |
[41:33] | – It’s explained to you. – I know. I know. | 这已经向你解释了 -我知道 我知道 |
[41:36] | I have acrophobia, which gives me vertigo and I get dizzy. | 我有恐高症 这让我头晕 头晕 |
[41:42] | What a moment to find out I had it. | 有那么一瞬间 我明白了 |
[41:43] | Well, you’ve got it. | 嗯 你明白了 |
[41:45] | There’s no one to blame. Why quit? | 没有人该受责备 为什么辞职? |
[41:47] | You mean and sit behind a desk? Chair-borne. | 你是说坐在桌子后面吗?椅式 |
[41:50] | – It’s where you belong. – What about my acrophobia? | 这是属于你的地方 -我的恐高症怎么办? |
[41:54] | I called a divorce lawyer today. | 今天我打电话给一个离婚律师了 |
[41:58] | Does that mean you’re leaving? | 这是说你要走了? |
[42:01] | At some point. | 差不多吧 |
[42:06] | You might not want to sit exactly there. | 你可能不想就正好坐在那里 |