时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You high, popo? | 你嗑药了, 当差的? |
[00:02] | A cop with a sense of humor. You check the cop car. | 有幽默感的警察 你查他的警车 |
[00:06] | Also check his personal car, work, home. | 还有他的私人用车, 工作地点, 家里 |
[00:10] | Foreman, get out! | Foreman, 出去! |
[00:11] | Am I the only one who finds this funny? | 只有我觉得好笑么? |
[00:13] | You stole my article. I wouldn’t do that. | 你偷了我的论文 |
[00:14] | We’re not friends. | 我没偷 |
[00:15] | We’re colleagues. | 我们不是朋友 是同事 |
[00:17] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[00:19] | – Now we’re both exposed. – In ten minutes’ time… | 现在你我都感染了 |
[00:20] | You die, | 我会死的 |
[00:21] | You die, I die. It’s not gonna happen. | 你死, 我死, 这些都不会发生 |
[00:23] | Time of death. 12:26 p.m. | 死亡时间, 12:26 P.M. |
[00:30] | I need a bone saw. | 我要一把骨锯 |
[00:32] | – I’m sorry. I wish I could. – They said you won’t… | – 对不起, 爱莫能助 – 你说可以的 |
[00:33] | I just want a little tiny slice of this guy’s brain. | 我只需要取很小一块他的大脑 如此而已 |
[00:36] | Just enough to tell me what’s killing Foreman. | 找出即将杀死Foreman的东西 |
[00:38] | A thin slice of Joe’s brain could also cause a public health crisis. | 一小片Joe的大脑也会造成公众恐慌 |
[00:42] | It’s not a good idea to scream “fire” every time somebody lights a match. | 没有必要每次都小题大做 |
[00:45] | Don’t downplay this, House. | 别轻描淡写的, House |
[00:47] | You put both of them in isolation for a reason. | 你把他们隔离肯定有原因 |
[00:49] | Joe’s death elevates this situation to a Biosafety Level 3. | Joe的死亡使生物安全等级上升为3 |
[00:53] | – Level 3. | 噢, 3级 |
[00:54] | Did you call Jack Bauer? | 应该找jack bauer (24 男主角) |
[00:56] | – I called the CDC. | 我找了疾病控制中心(CDC) |
[00:57] | Well, tell them I’ll be really, really careful. | 告诉他们我们会万分当心 |
[00:59] | We don’t have the proper equipment for you to be really, really careful. | 没有配套设备 不可能做到”万分当心” |
[01:01] | You can do whatever you want to Foreman, but the CDC will do this autopsy. | 你想把Foreman怎么样都无所谓 但解剖必须由CDC进行 |
[01:04] | Whatever. The point is, we’ll be lucky to get results in three days. | 随便, 问题是 3天之内能拿到结果都算快的了 |
[01:07] | – I told them how urgent this is. | 我告诉他们这个是紧急事件 |
[01:09] | – And they told you… | 他们怎么说? |
[01:10] | “We’ll have the results in three days.” | 3天后能拿到结果 |
[01:12] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 可惜 |
[01:13] | Because Foreman will never get to know what it was. He’ll be dead in 36 hours. | Foreman看不到结果了 他将在36小时内死去 |
[01:17] | Maybe this is a toxin. Maybe it’s not contagious at all. | 也许是中毒, 根本没传染性 |
[01:20] | You’re killing Foreman because of a “maybe.” | Foreman却要死在这个”也许”上 |
[01:22] | Well, you have 36 hours to figure out which one it is. | 给你36小时, 你去查出来 |
[01:33] | Foreman. Come here, fast. | Foreman过来, 快点 |
[01:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[01:36] | When are they doing the autopsy? | 他们什么时候来验尸? |
[01:38] | You’re doing it, now. | 你自己来, 马上 |
[01:39] | You ever studied how they used to do ice pick lobotomies? | 知道以前是怎么用冰锥做脑叶手术吗? |
[01:42] | I read about it in med school. Why would I… | 在医学院读到过, 为什么要我– |
[01:44] | Shove an ice pick into the eye socket just above the tear duct, | 把冰锥顶在他的眼袋, 泪管的正上方 |
[01:46] | bang it a couple times with a hammer, get a sample. | 用榔头敲几下, 取出样本 |
[01:49] | – What’s going on, House? | 怎么回事? |
[01:49] | – Foreman, you can’t do it! | Foreman, 不要做 |
[01:51] | – You’d be in violation of… | 那样你会违反– |
[01:52] | – Can’t do the time if you’re not alive. | – 没命了还用坐牢么 – 你 |
[01:55] | You! I need you to suit up. | 我要你换上防护服 |
[01:56] | Get that equipment away from Dr. Foreman. | 从Foreman医生那里拿回工具 |
[01:58] | Take your time, guys. | 慢慢来, 伙计 |
[01:59] | Just tell them to go slow. | 你干吗不说些小心之类的? 那样不会错 |
[02:05] | Which is why we need to chop into the guy’s head! | 所以我们要凿开那人的脑袋 |
[02:07] | – It’s dangerous. – Not to you! | – 这样很危险 – 对你来说没什么, foreman |
[02:09] | There are other ways to diagnose you. | 还有其它方法来诊断 |
[02:10] | Yeah? You have the answer? | 是吗? 你知道? |
[02:13] | – Foreman, do it now! | Foreman, 动手 |
[02:15] | – I am warning you! Do not… | 我警告你, 不要– |
[02:21] | – What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[02:22] | – That didn’t feel right. | 我感觉不好 |
[02:24] | He’s blind. | 他失明了 |
[02:27] | But he thinks he can see. | 他以为自己能看见 跟那警察一样 |
[02:32] | Forget it. You just biopsied a mattress. | 算了吧, 你刚刚取了床垫的样本 |
[02:35] | No, no, no. I’m fine. | 不不, 我没事 |
[02:36] | House, there’s the sample. Get it, test it! | House, 样品拿去, 去检查 |
[02:39] | You got to test that sample! | 快点去检查样品! |
[02:41] | Apparently I was optimistic about the 36 hours. | 36小时的估计过于乐观了 |
[02:44] | Intractable, unbearable pain is up next. | 接下来将是无法遏止, 无法忍受的疼痛 |
[02:48] | Sure you don’t wanna reconsider that whole autopsy thing? | 关于验尸的事, 要不要再考虑下? |
[03:31] | Physically, his eyes are fine. | 眼睛是好的 |
[03:33] | The problem’s isolated to his brain. | 问题在于和大脑隔离了 |
[03:35] | Damage to the occipital lobe extends from the primary visual cortex… | 枕叶的损伤从主要视皮层– |
[03:39] | We should retest him for bacterial meningitis. | 要不要检查细菌性脑膜炎? |
[03:41] | If it was meningitis, we’d all be sick. | 如果是脑膜炎, 他早就倒下了 |
[03:43] | His CSF might show signs… LP’s pointless. | – 从脑脊液可以看出 – 毫无意义 |
[03:46] | We already did a brain biopsy. It was negative. | 已经做过脑组织活检, 是阴性 |
[03:50] | – Toxic mold. | 有毒霉菌? |
[03:52] | – If it was toxic mold, I’d be sick. | 如果是霉菌, 我肯定病了 |
[03:54] | – How do we know you’re not sick? | 我们怎么知道你没病? |
[03:56] | – Do I seem happy to you? | 我样子很快活么? |
[03:57] | Never. | 从没 |
[04:00] | It was funny. | 有点好笑 |
[04:01] | Well, let’s assume it’s not blood-borne. | 暂时认定不从血液传播 |
[04:03] | If you start cracking jokes, we can reassess. | 如果你开始讲笑话 我们再重新估计 |
[04:05] | In the meantime, stay away from people and animals that you care about. | 同时, 远离你的亲友和宠物 |
[04:15] | Guillain Barré. | Guillian-barr病? |
[04:16] | Neither of them had any sort of paralysis. | 他们都没有出现麻痹症状 |
[04:19] | Joe could have died before the paralysis had a chance to present. | 也许麻痹未来得及出现 Joe就已经死亡 |
[04:21] | – What about arbovirus? | 会不会是虫媒病毒? |
[04:23] | – Start treatment. | 开始治疗 |
[04:24] | For arbovirus? | 按虫媒病毒? |
[04:26] | You think our Jersey beat cop has been spending a lot of time | 你觉得这个大都市的警察 |
[04:27] | exploring deep, dark Africa? | 曾在蛮荒的非洲跟虫子在一起? |
[04:30] | Treatment for everything, | 任何治疗方向 |
[04:31] | likely or unlikely. If you can think of it, treat for it. | 有谱的没谱的 只要能想到就治 |
[04:34] | Mixing that many meds will create all sorts of toxic interactions. | 这么多药物同时使用 会产生毒性 |
[04:37] | We’ll box his liver, trash his kidneys. There’s got to be a better way. | 那样会令肝肾不堪重负 肯定有更好的方法 |
[04:40] | Of course there’s a better way! | 当然有更好的方法! |
[04:42] | It’s that body sitting in the room with him that Cuddy won’t let us touch! | 都在Cuddy不让我们动的那具尸体上 |
[04:47] | Bacterials, virals, toxins, fungals, parasites, it’s got to be one of them. | 细菌, 病毒, 毒素, 真菌, 寄生虫 必然是其中一种 |
[04:52] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[04:53] | See if I can find another brain to biopsy. | 看能不能再找个大脑来检查 |
[04:57] | They’re gonna lock Joe up downstairs until the CDC gets here. | 我们要把Joe锁在楼下 直到CDC到达 |
[05:02] | Foreman, you can’t see. | Foreman, 你看不见 |
[05:06] | Right. | 对 |
[05:07] | House wants to start you on some meds. They’re in the air lock. | House想给你一些药 在密封口里 |
[05:10] | – For what? | 治什么的? |
[05:11] | – Leading candidate is toxic mold. | 最大的嫌疑是有毒的霉菌 |
[05:13] | – Is Cameron sick? | cameron病了吗? |
[05:14] | – I’m fine, thanks for asking. | 我没事, 多谢关心 |
[05:17] | You’re casting your net a little wider than toxic mold, aren’t you? | 你们这网撒的可有点大 不止是霉菌吧? |
[05:21] | Guillain Barré is also on the table. | Guillian-barr病也在台上放着 |
[05:22] | This is an oval shape. That’s either an “L” or a “7.” | 还有椭圆形的…上面有个”L”或是”7″ |
[05:26] | I’m guessing an “L.” Levofloxacin, because you can’t rule out bacteria. | 我猜是个”L”, 左氧氟沙星 因为不能排除细菌 |
[05:30] | 8-0-0. That’s the dosage for acyclovir in case it’s viral. | 8-0-0, 是阿昔洛韦的剂量 对付病毒 |
[05:35] | Square. No, more like a rhombus. | 方的…不, 好像是菱形的 |
[05:38] | That’s fluconazole for fungus. | 治真菌的氟康唑 |
[05:40] | There’s about eight others here. | 另外还有8种药, 你们 |
[05:41] | You’re treating me for everything. | 你们把能想到的病都治了 |
[05:42] | You have no idea what I’ve got. | 你们不知道我得的什么 |
[05:44] | House thinks this is the best course of action. | House认为这是最好的措施 |
[05:46] | House is desperate. | House乱了方寸了 |
[05:47] | House is never desperate. | 他从来不乱 |
[05:48] | Something we give you will work. | 其中的一些药会起作用 |
[05:50] | Yeah, we should start treating all patients this way. | 是啊, 以后所有的病人都这么治 |
[05:53] | When they get sick, they just take everything. | 他们生病了, 就把所有的药吃了 |
[05:55] | It’s better than doing nothing. | 聊胜于无 |
[06:27] | – Hello? | 喂? |
[06:29] | – I’m at the cop’s place. | 我在警察家 |
[06:31] | I need to retrace your steps. | 追溯你的脚步 |
[06:32] | You don’t think the “treat him for everything” approach is enough? | 你觉得”百病皆治”还不保险? |
[06:35] | – Where did you start your search? | 你从哪里开始查的? |
[06:37] | – The kitchen. | 厨房 |
[06:38] | OK, well, tell me everything you did, everything you touched. | 告诉我你做的每件事, 接触的每样东西 |
[06:40] | If you went to the john, I want to know when and why. | 即使上厕所 我也要知道时间和理由 |
[06:43] | It started with samples from the mold in his sink. | 从水槽的霉斑开始取样 |
[06:58] | – What next? | 然后? |
[07:00] | – That’s it. Then I left. | 就那样, 然后离开了 |
[07:02] | What do we do now? | 现在干什么? |
[07:03] | Wait for Steve McQueen to get giddy. | 等待steve mcqueen乐翻天 |
[07:05] | Excellent plan. | 好计划 |
[07:25] | Hey, Dad, | 嘿, 爸爸 |
[07:26] | it’s Eric. I’m not doing too good. | 是Eric, 我不太好 |
[07:34] | How’s Foreman? | foreman怎么样了? |
[07:38] | – You’re accessing a webcam? | 你在玩网上摄像头? |
[07:40] | – Cuddy’s shower. | Cuddy的浴室偷拍 |
[07:42] | Are you a fan of the Brazilian? I… | 你喜欢巴西么? 我– |
[07:44] | Is that your kitchen? | 是你的厨房? |
[07:46] | Well, obviously I couldn’t bring him here. | 当然, 我不能带到这儿来 |
[07:48] | He’s been exposed to whatever Foreman’s got. | 他已经接触到foreman碰过的东西 |
[07:50] | You infected Steve? | 你让steve受感染? |
[07:51] | Why didn’t you just get a rat from the pet store? | 干吗不从宠物店买一只? |
[07:53] | Because I needed one with a clean medical history. | 因为…我需要病史清晰的老鼠 |
[07:57] | Who knows what kind of antibiotics they gave those rats? | 谁知道那些老鼠有没有用抗生素? |
[08:00] | So this is your plan, just sit here and watch your rat all day? | 这就是你的计划? 坐这里看着你的老鼠? |
[08:04] | It shouldn’t take long. | 应该很快的 |
[08:06] | I’ve got the AC blasting, I soaked the floor of his cage. | 一切准备好, 我还清洗了笼子… |
[08:09] | As soon as he gets sick, I do an autopsy. | 一旦发病, 就动手解剖 |
[08:12] | As soon as he’s dead. | 一旦死亡 |
[08:13] | Right after he gets sick, there’s a good chance he’ll get hit in the head | 一旦发病, 它的头部会遭某个… |
[08:17] | with a cane-shaped object. | 拐杖型器物的击打 |
[08:19] | Normally you just use your patients as lab rats. | 通常你只拿病人当小白鼠 |
[08:23] | It’s a nice change. | 这是个不错的改观 |
[08:29] | First symptom is euphoria. | 最先的症状是欣快 |
[08:32] | Well, how do you know if a rat’s euphoric? | 你怎么知道老鼠是不是欣快? |
[08:34] | He doesn’t usually climb on his water bottle like that, does he? | 他平时不会这样爬水瓶的吧? |
[08:44] | The seizures only seem to happen when she’s in her car seat. | 只有坐在车座上才出现症状 |
[08:47] | She starts to rock and grunt. | 她颤动, 呻吟 |
[08:50] | – Is she responsive? | 对外界有反应么? |
[08:51] | – No, no. It’s like she’s in a zone | 没有, 好像沉浸在她的世界 |
[08:53] | and her abdominal muscles become dystonic. | 还有她的腹肌张力异常 |
[08:57] | Big word. | 专业词 |
[08:59] | Someone’s been on the Interweb. | 某人上过互联网 |
[09:00] | I looked up a few articles on epilepsy. | 我在”癫痫网”上看过几篇文章 |
[09:03] | There’s actually some really great youth soccer leagues | 有几个很不错的青年足球联盟 |
[09:05] | that would cater specifically to her special needs, | 能照顾到她的特殊需求… |
[09:07] | and I think it might explain why she’s been having a hard time in preschool. | 我想这就是为什么她不能适应学前班 |
[09:12] | Well, let’s confirm your diagnosis before you have her held back. | 先让我确认你的诊断 然后再说退学的事 |
[09:15] | Strobing lights and high-pitched sounds can provoke a seizure. | 变幻的光线和高频的声音 会诱发癫痫 |
[09:24] | – You’re a goof. | 你是傻瓜 |
[09:26] | – Takes one to know one, loser. | 彼此彼此, 失败者 |
[09:27] | Wait, that means I’m a loser. Scratch that. | 不是, 我说自己是失败者 这段剪掉 |
[09:31] | These episodes, she gets sweaty afterwards? | 这些发作过程, 过后会不会出汗? |
[09:34] | Soaking wet. | 湿透 |
[09:36] | And does she seem upset by them or just tired? | 她感到失落还是疲倦? |
[09:39] | No. She kind of thinks it’s funny. | 不, 她只是觉得好玩 |
[09:41] | You mix rocking, grunting, sweating and dystonia with concerned parents | 颤动, 呻吟, 出汗, 肌肉强直 再加上担心的父母 |
[09:46] | and you get an amateur diagnosis of epilepsy. | 你在”癫痫网”上得到一个业余的诊断 |
[09:49] | In actuality, all your little girl is doing is saying “yoo-hoo to the hoo-hoo.” | 实际上, 你女儿只是在”逗小妹妹玩” |
[09:55] | – She’s what? | 什么? |
[09:56] | – Marching the penguin. | 企鹅行军 |
[09:58] | Ya-ya-ing the sisterhood. | 姐妹情深 |
[10:01] | Finding Nemo. | “海底总动员” (电影, 讲少年成长的故事) |
[10:04] | That was funny. | 真好玩 |
[10:06] | It’s called “gratification disorder.” Sort of a misnomer. | 这叫满足失调, 其实也不太准确 |
[10:10] | If one was unable to gratify oneself, that would be a disorder. | 不能满足自己, 那才叫失调 |
[10:13] | Are you saying she’s masturbating? | 你是说她在自慰? |
[10:14] | I was trying to be discreet. There’s a child in the room. | 说的隐晦点好吗, 有小朋友 |
[10:18] | – This is horrifying. | 这太可怕了 |
[10:19] | – Epilepsy is horrifying. | “癫痫网”才叫可怕 |
[10:21] | Teach your girl about privacy and she’ll be fine. | 告诉你女儿注意隐私就没事了 给你 |
[10:24] | – There you go. – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:28] | One afternoon, and you’re on pace to set the record for most patients seen in a month. | 你想在一个下午 把这个月的病人病历都弄妥? |
[10:32] | You’re upset that I’m doing clinic hours? | 我坐堂门诊你不高兴? |
[10:34] | Wow, that is so like rain on your wedding day. | 简直是婚礼上下雨的表情 |
[10:36] | For the past three hours, I have been on the phone with the CDC while you are… | 刚才的3小时, 我一直在和CDC交涉 而你– |
[10:39] | – How’s that going, by the way? | 交涉的怎样了? |
[10:41] | – They promised to expedite… | 他们答应加速处理– |
[10:42] | Tough to do an autopsy when they haven’t picked up the body. | 他们连尸体都没拿到, 做解剖未免难了点 |
[10:44] | It’s tough to treat your patient when you’re not even on the same floor. | 你都不和病人在同一楼层 还奢谈什么治病 |
[10:47] | – Go. Clinic is covered. | 去吧, 门诊有人值班 |
[10:48] | – I watch the meds drip into his IV, | 看着药品滴注的过程 |
[10:50] | that’ll make the treatment work faster? | 你觉得这样有助于治疗吗? |
[10:52] | Go to your office, play with your ball, | 去办公室, 玩你的球 |
[10:53] | write on your white board, insult your team. | 在白板上写字, 羞辱你的团队 |
[10:56] | Do whatever it is that you do to figure things out. | 拿出你平常惯用的招数 只要解决问题 |
[10:58] | Feeling guilty? | 感到内疚了? |
[10:59] | It’s not too late to change your mind. | 现在改变主意还不晚, 去打给CDC |
[11:02] | Go call the CDC, tell them you were just joshing. | 告诉他们你开玩笑的 |
[11:03] | Keep avoiding Foreman’s case until he dies. | 躲着Foreman直到他死掉 |
[11:05] | Then I’ll drown in guilt. | 这样我就内疚了 |
[11:08] | Feeling any better? | 好些了么? |
[11:11] | – How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[11:12] | – I’m not the patient. | 我不是病人 |
[11:14] | Is your sed rate elevated? | 你的血沉升高了? |
[11:17] | No. | 没有 |
[11:18] | So far, it looks like I lucked out. | 看来我是走运的 |
[11:21] | Cameron. Cameron, | |
[11:22] | it looks like you left the tourniquet on the bed. | 你把止血带丢在床上了 |
[11:27] | – You can see again? | 你能看见了? |
[11:29] | – The treatment’s working. | 治疗起作用了 |
[11:31] | The question is, which treatment? | 问题是, 哪种治疗? |
[11:33] | We’ll start weaning him off one at a time. Which one do we start with? | 每次减少一种药, 先去掉哪个? |
[11:38] | I don’t care if you do it alphabetically. | 哪怕你按字母顺序也好 只要保持他的视力 |
[11:44] | Latest blood work. | 最新的血检结果 |
[11:45] | Foreman’s amylase and lipase levels are three times normal. | Foreman的淀粉酶和脂肪酶 是正常值的三倍 |
[11:48] | – The pancreas is failing. | 胰腺被破坏了 |
[11:50] | – A toxic side effect of his meds. | 药物的副作用 |
[12:19] | Philosophical question: | 哲学问题 |
[12:21] | How do you wanna die? | 你打算怎样死法? |
[12:23] | Old age. | 老死 |
[12:24] | Your choice is currently between 4 hours from now and 14 hours from now. | 你必须在从现在起4小时和14小时之间选 |
[12:29] | So I’m assuming that means you want the latter. | 估计你会选后者 |
[12:31] | The cocktail’s working. | 鸡尾酒疗法有效 |
[12:32] | My vision’s almost completely restored. | 视力几乎全部恢复 |
[12:34] | The meds are curing what’s in your head, | 药物治疗了你的脑袋 |
[12:36] | but they’re trashing your pancreas. | 却摧毁了你的胰腺 |
[12:38] | That’s why you’re puking and you can’t stand up without screaming. | 所以你会呕吐, 站直的力气都没有 |
[12:41] | So lower the dosages. | 降低剂量 |
[12:42] | Less stress on my pancreas, still battle the infection. | 对胰腺损伤小点, 仍能对抗感染 |
[12:45] | – Lower dosages will still be toxic. | 小剂量也有毒性 |
[12:47] | – I don’t care! | 我不在乎! |
[12:49] | I can handle the pain of the pancreatitis. | 我能忍受胰腺炎的疼痛 |
[12:51] | I don’t think you can handle life without a pancreas. | 但你不能忍受没胰腺的生活 |
[12:57] | If we keep you on these meds, | 继续给你用药 |
[13:00] | you’ll spend the last four hours of your life being able to see. | 你可以在生命的最后4小时 保留视觉 |
[13:04] | We take you off, you’ll go blind again. | 取消用药, 你又变瞎子 |
[13:06] | But it’ll give us time to figure out what’s eating your brain. | 但能争取时间 让我们弄清什么在侵蚀你的大脑 |
[13:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:16] | What do we do next? | 我们怎么做 |
[13:18] | eric? Eric? | |
[13:23] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[13:29] | Yeah, you two can get caught up later. | 你们等会儿再叙旧 |
[13:32] | Sir, I need you to come with me. | 先生, 请跟我来 |
[13:37] | House. House, | |
[13:38] | what is this? | 这是什么? |
[13:40] | He’s not a “what,” he’s a “who.” | 他不是什么, 是人 |
[13:41] | They even have the right to vote now. | 还是个有投票权的 |
[13:43] | Rodney foreman – cuddy Cuddy – rodney foreman Rodney Foreman, Cuddy. Cuddy, Rodney Foreman. | |
[13:48] | Nice to meet you, ma’am. | 很高兴见到您, 女士 |
[13:49] | This is Foreman’s dad. | 是Foreman的爸爸 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I got that. | 我知道了 |
[13:52] | And Dr. Cuddy here is the Dean of Medicine. | Cuddy医生是我们的主任 |
[13:54] | Remember that cool autopsy I was telling you about, | 知道我跟你说的那个解剖吗 |
[13:57] | the one that would save your son’s life? | 能救你儿子一命的? |
[13:58] | She’s the one who can give us the green light to do it. | 她有权批准解剖 |
[14:01] | I understand you don’t want them to do it. | 我能理解您为何不那样做 |
[14:04] | Dr. House didn’t seem to know why. | House医生看来还没理解 |
[14:10] | Mr. Foreman, I am doing everything I can to get the CDC… | Foreman先生, 我一直尽力让CDC尽快– |
[14:14] | – Won’t be soon enough. | 还是不够快 |
[14:15] | …and my decision to follow public health safety protocols… | 关于我遵守公众健康安全守则的– |
[14:18] | Oh, don’t blame the rules. | 别怪规矩不好 |
[14:20] | Don’t hang this on policy and protocol. | 别把这都归罪于什么政策和守则 |
[14:23] | I’m well aware that it may cost your son his life, just as I am well aware that | 我非常清楚, 您的儿子可能丧生 正如我清楚 |
[14:27] | my decision has a devastating effect on family and friends, | 我的决定能影响无数的家庭和朋友 |
[14:30] | without having them paraded in front of me. | 没在我眼前抗议的那些 |
[14:33] | Your son has an unknown, contagious, deadly infection. | 你的儿子得了一种 未知的, 传染性的, 致命的感染 |
[14:39] | If we don’t contain it here, even more people could be at risk. | 如果我们不能限制在这里 将有很多人处于危险 |
[14:44] | And I am capable of empathizing with those people too, | 我对那些人也负有责任 |
[14:47] | without having them paraded in front of me. | 即使他们没在我面前示威 |
[15:01] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[15:20] | What’s wrong with your hand? | 你的手怎么了? |
[15:22] | It’s called a muscle contracture. | 这叫肌肉痉挛 |
[15:25] | I thought this thing was in your brain. | 我以为毛病在你头上 |
[15:28] | It is. It just means the infection’s moved to the primary motor cortex, | 是的, 这表明病源侵入了运动皮层 |
[15:32] | which controls the muscles. | 那里控制肌肉 |
[15:35] | Aren’t you glad you sent me to med school? | 是不是还很欣慰让我读医学? |
[15:38] | – Does it hurt? | 疼吗? |
[15:39] | – No. | 不 |
[15:41] | Is it gonna? | 会疼吗? |
[15:44] | The other guy… | 另一个人 |
[15:48] | …he didn’t seem to suffer too much. | 看上去不是很痛苦– |
[15:50] | He just went in his sleep. | 他睡着了 |
[16:03] | Steve’s still acting normal. No sign of contractures. | Steve还是很正常? 没有痉挛的迹象 |
[16:07] | They got the cop’s body in a locked, airtight bag. | 他们把警察的尸体封在密封袋子里 |
[16:11] | And a guard on the door. | 门口还有警卫 |
[16:13] | Those feds are seriously paranoid. | 这些联邦官员还真是紧张 |
[16:16] | He hasn’t gotten up to pee in hours. He’s due. | 他几小时没尿尿了, 时间该到了 |
[16:19] | You haven’t sprinkled Senokot granules on his donut? | 你没朝他的多纳圈上洒泻药? |
[16:21] | His bowels would open up like the Red Sea. | 他的肠子会像红海分开一样翻腾 |
[16:23] | He wouldn’t eat the donut. | 他不会吃多纳圈的 |
[16:26] | Have you seriously been down here for hours? | 你不是真的在这里待了几小时吧? |
[16:28] | No. | 没 |
[16:30] | I had to pee a couple times. | 我去尿了几次 |
[16:31] | You’ve got to stop blaming Cuddy for this. | 不要再责怪cuddy了 |
[16:34] | Given that it is her fault, that seems appropriate. | 这是她的错, 责怪是应该的 |
[16:36] | That part is her fault. | 她有错 |
[16:37] | The part where somebody wasted his time in the basement | 某人在地下室浪费时间 |
[16:40] | plotting the overthrow of a government agency, that one’s on you. | 密谋放倒一个政府人员 那也是错 |
[16:43] | Only thing I can do is think. You can pretty much do that anywhere. | 我唯一可做的就是思考 在哪里无所谓 |
[16:46] | As long as no one’s bugging me. | 只要没人烦我 |
[16:52] | Did you call your brother? | 给你兄弟打电话了吗? |
[16:54] | No. | 没有 |
[16:56] | – Did you? | 你呢? |
[16:58] | – No. | 没 |
[17:00] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大事 |
[17:04] | I sure would have liked to see Mom, though. | 我倒是想见妈妈 |
[17:10] | You know she can’t travel anymore. | 你知道她无法旅行 |
[17:14] | You tell her? | 你告诉她 |
[17:17] | Why? | 做什么? |
[17:20] | Just upset her for a while. | 让她难过一阵 |
[17:24] | Then she wouldn’t remember for a while. | 然后转眼就不记得了 |
[17:33] | She should know. | 她不该知道吗? |
[17:36] | She’s lost a lot of who she was. | 她已经记不起自己 |
[17:44] | She can’t deal with something like this. | 无法接受这样的事 |
[17:48] | And you can? | 你能接受? |
[17:54] | I still know you’re going to a better place. | 我知道你会去一个美好的地方 |
[18:02] | It’s easy for you, isn’t it? | 你说的轻松 |
[18:06] | As long as you believe I’m going to a better place, dying ain’t so bad. | 只要你相信我会去好地方 死也没那么糟了 |
[18:12] | I don’t want you to be afraid. | 我想让你不要怕 |
[18:17] | If I’m not afraid of dying, what the hell should I be afraid of, Dad? | 如果不怕死, 还能怕什么? |
[18:24] | I thought you believed. | 我以为你相信了 |
[18:28] | I did. | 曾经 |
[18:30] | I’m not so sure anymore. | 现在我不太确定了 |
[18:39] | I’m going to pray for you, Son. | 我会为你祈祷, 儿子 |
[18:45] | I suggest you do the same. | 希望你和我一起 |
[19:37] | Field of vision is regressing | 视野开始衰退 |
[19:39] | and he’s reached an eight on the pain scale. | 疼痛达到8级 |
[19:41] | The disease pattern is following the exact course as Joe’s. | 病情发展和joe的一样 |
[19:44] | Only it’s moving much faster in Foreman. | 在foreman身上更快 |
[19:46] | Good. It’s an anomaly. | 好 这是不一致 |
[19:48] | Anomalies tell us things. Why would this go faster in Foreman? What’s different? | 不一致告诉我们很多 为何foreman更快, 有何区别? |
[19:52] | Could be a different strain of the same disease? | 可能是同一种病的不同表型? |
[19:54] | Right! We were wasting all this time looking for an unknown disease. | 没错-我们寻找未知疾病是浪费时间 |
[19:57] | We should have be looking for a different strain of an unknown disease. | 应该找同一疾病的不同表型 |
[19:59] | Joe’s a cop. | joe是警察 |
[20:00] | He’s into physical fitness. He could | 他要健身, 他也许… |
[20:03] | have had a more powerful immune system, stronger metabolism. | 免疫系统更强, 代谢更强 |
[20:06] | Foreman’s black. | Foreman是黑人 |
[20:07] | What? | 什么? |
[20:09] | How long have you been sitting on this information? | 你掌握这个信息多久了? |
[20:11] | Lupus, gout, glaucoma, osteoarthritis, hypertension, diabetes, stop me anytime, | 狼疮, 痛风, 青光眼, 骨关节炎 高血压, 糖尿病 |
[20:14] | they all affect black people more than whites. | 说错了纠正我 这些病在黑人身上反应更大 |
[20:17] | Check everything. | 每种都查 |
[20:18] | Bacterials, fungals, toxins, parasites. | 细菌, 真菌, 毒素, 寄生虫 |
[20:21] | Look for anything with a documented racial disparity. | 任何一种有种族差异的病 |
[20:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:29] | – The rat’s showing symptoms? | 老鼠出现症状? |
[20:30] | – No. | 没 |
[20:32] | He’s completely healthy. | 他完全健康 |
[20:34] | Maybe that’s the difference between Foreman and the cop. | 也许这就是Foreman和警察的区别 |
[20:42] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[20:45] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么? |
[20:47] | Because you’re a friend, and I should be here. | 你是朋友, 我应该来 |
[20:54] | I’m sorry House used my dad to try and manipulate you. | 对不起, House试图用我爸来操纵你 |
[20:58] | You’ve got integrity. You aren’t going to change your mind | 你很坚定, 不会改变主意 |
[21:01] | just because you’re confronted by my father. | 面对我父亲也不会 |
[21:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:05] | Just like I’m not gonna forgive you, | 正如我不会原谅你 |
[21:07] | just because you come by here and ask how I’m feeling. | 哪怕你来慰问我 |
[21:10] | – You know I’ve had no choice. | 你知道我别无选择 |
[21:12] | – Of course you had a choice! | 你有的选择! |
[21:14] | Regulations are clear. | 规则写的很清楚 |
[21:15] | And the punishment for violating those regulations, | 不遵守规则受到的惩罚- |
[21:19] | is it death? Hmm? | 是死亡? |
[21:22] | Because frankly, I’m OK if you get a fine, a suspension… | 说实话, 我可以接受你被罚款, 被停职– |
[21:26] | Hell, you can spend a couple years in jail if it saves my life! | 靠, 哪怕去坐几年牢 只要能救我的命! |
[21:33] | – You’re dying too fast. | 你死的太快 |
[21:35] | – Couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[21:36] | Hey, Cuddy. | 嗨, cuddy |
[21:37] | Having a nice visit? | 探病愉快否? |
[21:39] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[21:41] | Legionella… Legionella pneumophilia. | 军团–肺炎军团菌 |
[21:44] | And why are you carrying a vial of it around with you? | 带着这么一瓶病菌干什么? |
[21:48] | Foreman was perfectly healthy before he got this infection, | Foreman感染之前完全健康 |
[21:51] | but our cop wasn’t. He had Legionnaire’s disease, | 警察不是, 他有军团菌病 |
[21:53] | and our cop didn’t turn into brain food until we cured the Legionella. | 我们治好他的军团菌病之前 警察的大脑一直是好的 |
[21:57] | The Legionella slowed down the disease. | 军团菌延缓了疾病过程 |
[22:00] | Why would that happen? | 为什么会这样? |
[22:02] | No idea. I just know that it did. | 不知道 只知道确实如此 |
[22:04] | So you want to infect Foreman? | 你想让foreman感染? |
[22:05] | You gonna tattle to the CDC? | 你要和CDC打小报告? |
[22:07] | The meds can’t help me, but a disease can? | 药物不能治好我, 疾病可以? |
[22:09] | Forget it. Just take the pain away. Put me under. | 算了, 给我止疼 让我昏过去 |
[22:12] | If I put you under, I can’t monitor your pain. | 让你昏过去, 就不能监测疼痛 |
[22:15] | If I can’t monitor your pain, I won’t know if the Legionella’s working. | 不监测疼痛就不知道军团菌是否有效 |
[22:18] | I’m not consenting to you giving me… | 我不会授权你– |
[22:21] | – What was that? – Hmm. | 是什么? |
[22:24] | Wish there could have been a puff of smoke or something. | 可惜没有一团魔烟升起 |
[22:27] | Would have been much more dramatic. | 那样有戏剧性 |
[22:29] | Keep your slippers on. | 穿着拖鞋 |
[22:32] | Wouldn’t want you to cut your foot. | 小心扎了脚 |
[22:37] | You feeling any better? | 感觉好些了? |
[22:39] | I can’t breathe. I’m dizzy | 喘不过气, 头晕 |
[22:42] | and I can barely hear anything – over the sounds of my lungs crackling. | 我满耳朵都是肺部的杂音 |
[22:45] | – That’s the Legionella. | 就是军团菌病 |
[22:47] | Oh, you figured that out from the symptoms | 你是从症状推断出? |
[22:49] | or from the vial of stuff tossed in my room? | 还是从地上的小瓶子? |
[22:51] | I’m trying to be professional here, and there’s no reason to be nasty. | 我只是想专业点 没必要冷嘲热讽 |
[22:54] | – I’m in pain. – So is House. | – 我很痛苦 – house也是 |
[22:56] | … | 他不想杀死自己的同事 |
[22:59] | You can remove the thermometer now. | 可以拿掉温度计了 |
[23:08] | It’s down almost a whole degree. | 降了整整一度 |
[23:10] | How’s the pain? | 疼痛怎么样? |
[23:12] | Great. | 好得很 |
[23:13] | It’s the good kind. | 好的那种 |
[23:15] | How bad is it compared to an hour ago? | 跟一小时前相比呢? |
[23:18] | No worse. | 没有恶化 |
[23:28] | Is the Legionella helping? | 军团菌有用? |
[23:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:34] | – Good. – But not great. | – 不错 – 还不够 |
[23:36] | It didn’t fix anything, it just slowed it down. | 没有治好什么, 只是延缓 |
[23:39] | The whole point was to give Steve a little more time to get sick. | 只需给steve多点时间发病 |
[23:41] | What are you gonna do if he never gets sick? | 如果他就是不病, 你怎么办? |
[23:45] | Brilliant. | 聪明 |
[23:49] | Cameron, what type of illnesses affect humans but not rats? | Cameron,什么病感染人, 但不感染鼠? |
[23:53] | Why are you asking me that? | 为什么问这个? |
[23:54] | Because I’m sure that you spent the first 12 years of your life dreaming of being a vet. | 我确信你12岁之前肯定想做兽医 |
[23:58] | The rat is not getting sick. – Cameron is not getting sick. | 老鼠没有病, Cameron也没有 |
[24:02] | – Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:02] | It’s OK, it’s not your fault. | 没关系, 不是你的错 |
[24:04] | Presumably, you’re still healthy because whatever it is, it’s not blood-borne. | 按照推断 你没病是因为不通过血液传播 |
[24:08] | Steve has no excuse. He did everything that Foreman did. | Steve就说不过去 他做了所有foreman做过的 |
[24:10] | Some bacterial infections don’t affect rats. | 有些细菌不感染鼠类 |
[24:13] | Foreman tested negative for every bacterial infection – that would affect his brain. | Foreman测过每一种感染大脑的细菌 全是阴性 |
[24:16] | – And what infections could he be positive for but test negative for? | 哪种病菌他可能有, 但又查不出? |
[24:21] | When we test for infections, we look for antibodies. | 我们检测的其实是抗体 |
[24:24] | Now, what if the patient is infected but has no antibodies? | 万一病人受了感染, 却没产生抗体? |
[24:28] | What if the body is not fighting the infection? | 如果身体不对抗感染? |
[24:30] | – Why would… | 为什么会– |
[24:31] | – I asked first. | 我先问的 |
[24:32] | Let’s start with the “what.” We’ll deal with the “why” later. | 先解答是什么. 然后说为什么 |
[24:35] | If the body doesn’t recognize the infection, our tests come back negative, | 如果身体不能识别感染 检测就是阴性 |
[24:38] | and the disease rampages through the body unstopped. | 于是疾病不受阻挡地肆虐 |
[24:40] | Exactly like the cop and exactly like Foreman. | 正如警察和Foreman那样 |
[24:42] | Now, what if the patient was then exposed to a second infection, | 如果病人又接受第二种感染? |
[24:46] | like Legionella? | 比如军团菌? |
[24:47] | The body would recognize that infection, increase the white count, | 身体会认出它, 增加白细胞数量 |
[24:50] | send in the troops to start fighting, | 派出部队, 抵御入侵 |
[24:51] | and the initial infection would get caught in the crossfire. | 结果最初的感染遇到了打击 |
[24:54] | So the question becomes | 问题变成 |
[24:55] | what type of bacterial infection affects humans but not rats, | 什么东西感染人但不感染老鼠? |
[24:58] | and the human body would be unlikely to recognize? | 而且不易被身体识别? |
[25:02] | The answer is listeria. | 答案是李氏杆菌 |
[25:04] | I’m starting you on amp and gent. | 准备上氨苄加庆大 |
[25:06] | So, you’re basing this theory on the tests being negative | 你的理论依据是, 测试阴性而且- |
[25:09] | and your rat being healthy? | 你的老鼠健康? |
[25:11] | And the fact that Legionnaire’s is helping you. | 还有军团菌对你有效 |
[25:13] | But the medicine you want to give me will put an end to that. | 但你给我的药会中止这一切 |
[25:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:17] | And if it’s not listeria, all the gent will do is cure the Legionnaire’s disease | 如果不是李氏杆菌 却治好军团病 |
[25:22] | and put whatever is killing me back into overdrive. | 另一种病起死回生 会要我的命 |
[25:25] | Stop asking me questions based on the premise that I’m wrong. | 问问题之前不要假定我错 |
[25:32] | The antibiotics are in the airlock. | 抗生素在密封口里 |
[25:37] | I think the first biopsy didn’t give us the answer | 第一次活检没有结果 |
[25:40] | because you didn’t go deep enough. | 因为你挖的不够深 |
[25:43] | I want you to do a white matter brain biopsy. | 我要做脑白质检查 |
[25:47] | Absolutely. Don’t blame you. | 是啊, 也不能怪你 |
[25:49] | The world is such a complicated place if you’ve got higher reasoning skills. | 对于一个有高级推理能力的人 世界太复杂了 |
[25:53] | I’m often jealous of small animals and retarded children. | 我也羡慕小动物和弱智儿童 |
[25:56] | Take the antibiotics. | 用抗生素 |
[25:58] | There can be minimal damage if it’s done right, | 如果做得对, 损伤可以很小 |
[26:02] | if the surgeons drill where I tell them to drill. | 如果手术组在我告诉他们的地方钻孔 |
[26:04] | One slip, you could spend the rest of your life not being able – to keep your drool in your mouth. | 稍有偏差 你下半辈子 会成为一个流着口水的白痴 |
[26:08] | – I’d rather be disabled than dead. | 我宁可残废也不想死 |
[26:10] | Sure! I make it look oh-so-sexy. | 当然, 我瘸的很性感 |
[26:13] | It’s actually not as glamorous as you might think. | 实际上没你想的那么风光 |
[26:15] | The biopsy will tell us for sure what’s wrong. | 活检会告诉我们哪里出问题 |
[26:18] | The antibiotics could do the same thing! | 抗生素也可能 |
[26:20] | – “Could,” not “will.” | 可能, 不是能 |
[26:21] | – We try it, we see. | 我们试试再说 |
[26:22] | The antibiotics will bring back the pain! | 抗生素会带给我疼痛 |
[26:33] | Pain makes us make bad decisions. | 疼痛促使我们做出坏决定 |
[26:38] | Fear of pain is almost as big a motivator. | 惧怕疼痛…可以成为一个动机 |
[26:45] | Look, we still have time. | 我么还有时间 |
[26:48] | I will do that biopsy if I have to. | 如果需要做活检 我会的 |
[26:51] | But not a moment before. | 不到万不得已 |
[27:11] | Start Foreman on IV antibiotics. Where’s his dad? | 给foreman静注抗生素 他爸在哪里? |
[27:15] | Where you’re supposed to be when your son is dying. | 你儿子要死的时候你会在哪? |
[27:17] | – He’s not with him. | 他没陪在身边 |
[27:18] | – He’s in the chapel. Oh, man… | 他在教堂 |
[27:25] | I started your son on a new course of treatment. | 我为你儿子设定了一个新疗法 |
[27:29] | If it works, he’ll get better. | 如果有效, 他会好起来 |
[27:32] | If it doesn’t, he won’t. | 如果无效, 不会好 |
[27:35] | While he’s not getting better, | 非但不会好 |
[27:38] | he’s going to experience so much pain | 还要经历巨大的疼痛 |
[27:40] | that we’ll have to put him in a chemically-induced coma | 我们只能用化学方法诱导昏迷 |
[27:43] | while we figure out what to do next. | 直到我们想出办法 |
[27:45] | My son says you’re a manipulative bastard. | 我儿子说你是个控制欲的混蛋 |
[27:49] | It’s a pet name. | 那是我的小名 |
[27:51] | I call him “Dr. Bling.” | 我叫他dr. Bling. |
[27:54] | I assume you’re here for a reason. What do you want from me? | 我想你来是有原因的 你想要什么? |
[27:58] | When your son is in a coma… | 当你儿子陷入昏迷 |
[28:01] | …you’re the one who’s gonna have to make the medical decisions for him. | 只能由你为他做出医学上的决定 |
[28:04] | Whatever you decide is fine. | 随便, 你说了算 |
[28:08] | – You don’t care what I do? | 你不管我做什么? |
[28:09] | – I’m not a doctor. What do I know, | 我不是医生, 我能知道什么? |
[28:12] | except what Eric tells me? | 我只知道eric说过 |
[28:15] | He says you’re the best doctor he’s ever worked with. | 他说你是他共事过的最好的医生 |
[28:33] | I need your help. | 帮我一个忙 |
[28:35] | There’s nothing I can give you for the pain. | 对你的疼痛我无能为力 |
[28:37] | I want to be put out. | 我想昏过去 |
[28:39] | I can have a nurse in here in five minutes. | 5分钟后会有护士来 |
[28:41] | No. Once I’m out, | 不, 帮我一个忙 |
[28:43] | I might not come back. | 我也许醒不过来 |
[28:46] | I’ve never done a will. | 我没立遗嘱 |
[28:50] | I’ll call a lawyer for you. | 我给你找律师 |
[28:53] | I want you to be my medical proxy. | 我要你做我的患者代理人 |
[28:57] | All the things that piss me off about you in House’s office, | 令我对你不忿的那些方面– |
[29:01] | you’re too emotional and too caring, too cautious… | 你的感情化, 过于关爱, 过于谨慎– |
[29:04] | They’re all good things on this floor. | 在这里都是好事 |
[29:09] | – Your dad is… – No. | – 你爸爸在– – 不 |
[29:11] | – He cares about you. – So do you. | – 他关心你 – 你也是 |
[29:13] | I can’t do this. | 我不能 |
[29:17] | We expect family members to make decisions about their loved ones | 我们期待家属为他们的家人做出决定 |
[29:21] | after a ten-minute briefing, | 仅凭10分钟的介绍 |
[29:22] | that we’re agonizing over even with years of medical experience. | 却忽视我们从医数年的经验 |
[29:27] | That’s from my article. | 这是我文章里的 |
[29:31] | I’m sorry, Allison. | 对不起, allison |
[29:34] | I shouldn’t have stolen your article. I shouldn’t have exposed you. | 我不该偷你的论文 不该让你感染 |
[29:38] | You were a friend. | 你是朋友 |
[29:40] | I need to know that we’re OK. | 我想知道我们没事了 |
[29:50] | No. | 不 |
[29:52] | I’ll be your proxy, but we’re not OK. | 我会做你的代理人 但我们还没完 |
[29:57] | You’re scared you’re dying and it’s the only reason you want to set things right. | 你怕你要死了 所以你想把一切做对 |
[30:01] | We’re gonna get you better first | 我们会先治好你 |
[30:04] | and then… …if you still wanna apologize, I’ll be around. | 然后, 如果你想道歉, 我就在这里 |
[30:12] | I’ll call that lawyer. | 我去叫律师 |
[30:29] | – Any improvements? | 有进展么? |
[30:30] | – No. As far as we can tell, | 目前来看 |
[30:32] | the only thing the antibiotics are treating is the Legionella. | 抗生素只是治疗了军团菌 |
[30:34] | I think we need to consider alternate theories. | 我们要另想主意了 |
[30:37] | – Like what? | 例如? |
[30:38] | – We do the biopsy. We… | 我们做个活检– |
[30:39] | Give the antibiotics more time. | 再试一段抗生素 |
[30:41] | There is no more time. The pain is almost unbearable already. | 没时间了 疼痛几乎无法忍受 |
[30:44] | So he’s almost in unbearable pain. He’s not almost dead! | 几乎无法忍受, 又不是几乎要死 |
[30:48] | Which means we have more time. | 这说明我们还有时间 |
[30:59] | Mr. Foreman? | Foreman先生? |
[31:04] | We need to put your son in a coma. | 我们要让你儿子昏迷 |
[31:09] | You should be there. | 你要在场 |
[31:12] | It’s a medical procedure, right? | 这是医院的程序? |
[31:15] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:17] | But once we put him out, if we don’t solve this… | 如果我们让他昏迷, 又不能解决 |
[31:22] | …he won’t wake up. | 他不会醒来 |
[31:25] | What should I say? | 我该说什么? |
[31:28] | Should I talk to him like it’s going to be OK? | 跟他说些宽心的话? |
[31:34] | Or should I be saying goodbye? | 还是跟他道别? |
[31:37] | I need to know what people say when… | 我想知道大家都是怎么说– |
[31:42] | Just tell him you love him. | 只需说你爱他 |
[32:07] | – Hey, Son. | 嗨, 儿子 |
[32:09] | – Hey, Dad. | 嗨, 爸爸 |
[32:13] | It’s going to be OK. | 会好起来的 |
[32:17] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[32:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:25] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[32:36] | I don’t wanna miss you. | 我不想失去你 |
[32:41] | I love you too, Dad. | 我也爱你, 爸爸 |
[32:53] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:56] | It’s gonna be OK. | 会好的 |
[33:01] | – Can we do this now? – Yeah, of course. | – 可以开始了么? – 当然 |
[33:18] | I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[33:43] | Why weren’t you with Foreman? | 你怎么不在foreman身边? |
[33:46] | I hang out in the basement, you rag on me. | 我在地下室徘徊, 你嘲笑我 |
[33:48] | I stay in my office, you rag on me. | 我呆在办公室, 你嘲笑我 |
[33:50] | – Honky just can’t buy a break. | 你就是不能消停 |
[33:52] | – Do the biopsy. | 做活检 |
[33:53] | Based on the cop’s progression, I figure he’s got about another four hours… | 根据警察的病情发展 我认为他还有4个小时– |
[33:57] | You figure? | 你认为? |
[33:58] | You’re playing Russian roulette, but the gun’s pointed at him. | 你是在玩俄罗斯轮盘赌 枪却顶在他头上 |
[34:01] | No. Cutting open his head is what’s dangerous. | 不, 切开他的脑袋才是危险的 |
[34:04] | Oh, it’s dangerous. Well, what would people think? | 哦, 危险 人们会怎么想? |
[34:07] | The reason you don’t see patients is because if you know them, | 你不看病人是因为, 一旦你认识他们 |
[34:10] | – you’ll give a crap. – I know you. | – 你就恶言恶语 – 我认识你 |
[34:11] | If you give a crap, you stop making outrageous calls. | 如果你恶言恶语, 就不会胡来 |
[34:14] | If this was any other patient, you’d have damned the risk | 如果是别的病人 |
[34:15] | and cut their head open a long time ago. | 你才不在乎什么风险 早就切开他们的脑袋 |
[34:18] | He’s out. The EEG shows he’s still in pain. | 他昏迷了, 但是脑电波显示还在疼痛 |
[34:20] | The antibiotics have had more than enough time. We’re doing the brain biopsy. | 抗生素试够了, 我们做大脑活检 |
[34:23] | Not unless you people can’t come up with something clever – in the next three hours. | 除非在接下来的3小时内 我们想不出更好的主意 |
[34:26] | – Now. We’re doing it now. | 现在就做 |
[34:28] | – Well, who died and made you boss? – Foreman. | – 谁让你当上老板了? – Foreman |
[34:40] | – It’s legal. | 合法的 |
[34:41] | – He’s out of his mind. | 他神志不清 |
[34:43] | Yesterday he was giggling about a hole in a guy’s head. | 昨天他还嘲笑别人头上的洞 |
[34:46] | Then hire a lawyer and challenge it. In the meantime, Cameron’s in charge. | 让律师来寻找破绽 与此同时, Cameron说了算 |
[34:50] | – Why would he sign that? | 他为什么要签这个? |
[34:52] | – It’s nothing personal, Mr. Foreman. | 并不针对谁, Foreman先生 |
[34:54] | My son doesn’t trust me. How exactly is that not personal? | 我儿子不信任我, 怎么会不针对谁? |
[34:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:00] | You’re sorry? | 你遗憾? |
[35:02] | You’re talking about this man’s son! | 你说的是他的儿子 |
[35:04] | – You’re denying him the right to be… – Oh, shut up, House. | – 你否决他的参与 – 闭嘴吧, house. |
[35:07] | If you want to do the biopsy, do the biopsy. | 你想做活检就做 |
[35:11] | If House tries to interfere, let me know and I will take care of it. | 如果house要阻挠就告诉我 我来摆平他 |
[35:14] | Yeah, you’re a hero. If it wasn’t for you, | 是啊, 你真威风 |
[35:15] | we’d be cutting into a dead guy’s head instead of Foreman’s. | 如果不是你, 我们现在应该 在切死尸的头, 而不是foreman |
[35:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:27] | – That was great! – It was rude and unnecessary. | – 够生猛! – 粗鲁而且无必要 |
[35:29] | – Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:30] | – Go away. | 走开 |
[35:31] | – Give me time. | 给我点时间 |
[35:33] | – We’re out of time. – An hour. | – 没时间了 – 1小时 |
[35:35] | – What does “out of time” mean? | 懂不懂什么叫没时间? |
[35:37] | His O2 sats are at 94 right now. | 他的氧饱和度是94 |
[35:39] | As long as they’re above 90, danger of fatal arrhythmia doesn’t increase. | 肺是90, 发生致命心律失常 的危险不会增加 |
[35:42] | So what? There’s no point in waiting. | 那又如何? 等待全无意义 |
[35:44] | You were right. We should be cutting into a corpse’s head. | 你是对的, 我们应该切尸体的头 |
[35:47] | Yeah, we should be, except the CDC’s got the cop’s body under… | 是应该, 可尸体在CDC手里 |
[35:50] | There’s got to be other bodies. | 应该有其它尸体 |
[35:52] | You think this thing has killed other people? | 你觉得这病还杀死其他人? |
[35:54] | No. | 不 |
[35:56] | That apartment was a dump. | 他的公寓是个垃圾堆 |
[35:58] | Just because Steve McQueen didn’t get sick doesn’t mean some other vermin didn’t. | steve mcqueen没得病 不代表其它小动物没得 |
[36:02] | You give me an hour, I go back there, I find a dead animal, | 给我一小时, 我回去找个死去的动物 |
[36:05] | I cut its head open instead of Foreman’s. | 我切开”它”的头 保住Foreman的 |
[36:07] | Foreman’s already on 100% oxygen. | Foreman在吸纯氧 |
[36:11] | Once his O2 sats hit 90, I can’t wait any longer. | 氧饱和过90, 我就不能再等 |
[36:18] | Where’s your suit? | 你的防护服呢? |
[36:22] | Either you’ll find the answer or I’ll find the answer. | 你我总有一人能找出答案 |
[36:25] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[36:28] | Prep the drill. | 安置钻头 |
[36:30] | We’ve got to be ready to go if we get the signal. | 随时做好手术准备 |
[37:10] | 92. – Ninety-two. | |
[37:11] | – I found a blind bird. | 我找到一只瞎鸟 |
[37:12] | Great. | 太好了 |
[37:13] | How fast can you get it in here? | 多快能抓到? |
[37:15] | I’ll know in about 30 seconds. | 大约30秒后 |
[38:06] | You better have the bird. The surgical team’s in place. | 你最好抓到 它, 手术组已经到位 |
[38:09] | – I screwed up. | 我的错 |
[38:10] | – How can you not capture a blind bird? | 你抓不到一只瞎鸟? |
[38:12] | That’s not what I meant. | 不是这个意思 |
[38:13] | I screwed up the first time through this place. | 我上次来的时候犯错了 |
[38:16] | Foreman told you everywhere he went. | Foreman把去过的地点告诉你 |
[38:17] | It’s not “where,” it’s “when.” | 不在地点, 在于时间 |
[38:19] | He came here early afternoon. | 他是午后来的 |
[38:21] | Me and Steve came through two hours too late. You were six hours early. | 我和steve来晚了两小时 你来早了6小时 |
[38:24] | It’s the water. The irrigation system only pumps at… | 是水, 灌溉系统泵入– |
[38:27] | House! I tested the water! The water’s clean. | house, 我查过水, 水没问题 |
[39:30] | House. – House. | |
[39:31] | – We tested the wrong water. | 没找对水 |
[39:33] | He stole cable, he stole fertilizer and he stole water. | 他偷有线电视, 偷肥料, 还偷水 |
[39:37] | – It’s riddled with Naegleria. | 漂满了阿米巴虫 |
[39:39] | – I know. | 我知道 |
[39:42] | You already did the biopsy. | 你已经做了活检 |
[39:44] | I thought I had no choice. | 我以为没得选择 |
[39:59] | How’s my son? | 我儿子怎么样? |
[40:02] | He has primary amoebic meningoencephalitis. | 原发性阿米巴脑膜脑炎 |
[40:05] | It’s a parasite that goes through the nose and migrates into the brain, | 一种寄生虫 通过鼻腔迁移到大脑 |
[40:09] | where it feeds on brain cells. | 以脑细胞为食 |
[40:12] | The Legionella attacked the parasite. That’s why the disease slowed down. | 军团菌攻击这种寄生虫 所以延缓了疾病 |
[40:16] | – Is it treatable? | 能治吗? |
[40:18] | – We started him on an antiparasitic | 给他用了抗原虫药 |
[40:19] | and the amoebas will clear out of his system. | 能清除阿米巴虫 |
[40:24] | And he’ll be OK? | 然后就没事了? |
[40:27] | Then we’ll wean him out of the coma… | 然后–停止昏迷措施 |
[40:30] | Will he be OK? | 他会好么? |
[40:33] | There’ll be no lasting damage from the parasite. | 寄生虫不会造成永久性损伤 |
[40:39] | But the surgery? | 但手术会? |
[40:44] | We don’t know. Up and at ’em. | 还不知道 |
[41:32] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样? |
[41:34] | Can you talk? | 能说话么? |
[41:38] | I don’t feel anything. | 感觉不到 |
[41:43] | Are you numb? | 你没感觉? |
[41:44] | No, I mean… | 我…我是说 |
[41:48] | …I don’t feel any pain. | 感觉不到疼了 |
[41:54] | Keep your head still. Follow my finger. | 头不要动, 跟着我的手指 |
[42:00] | – I’m OK. – Your breath stinks, | 我很好 |
[42:02] | and you’re peeing into a bag. | 你口臭, 而且尿在一个袋子里 |
[42:05] | What are our names? | 我们的名字? |
[42:09] | You did the biopsy? | 你做了活检? |
[42:12] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:14] | – Names? | 名字? |
[42:16] | Cameron. Cameron. | |
[42:18] | My dad | 我爸 |
[42:20] | and the manipulative bastard. | 还有爱控制人的混蛋 |
[42:22] | You remembered. | 记起来了 |
[42:25] | – How you doing, Dad? | 你怎么样, 爸爸? |
[42:27] | – Great. | 很好 |
[42:29] | Relieved. Great. | 放松了, 很好 |
[42:33] | What did I have? | 我得的什么病? |
[42:34] | Naegleria. | 阿米巴虫 |
[42:36] | Biopsy showed the amoeba, the CDC autopsy eventually found the amoeba, | 活检发现虫 CDC的解剖也发现了 |
[42:40] | and House found it in the water on the cop’s roof. | house在警察家的房顶的水里找到了 |
[42:44] | – Wiggle your left toes. | 动一下左边脚趾 |
[42:45] | – Wait. What? | 等等 |
[42:47] | – You went back and she did the biopsy? | 你回去了, 她做的活检? |
[42:50] | – Your left toes, Foreman. | 你的左脚趾, Foreman |
[42:52] | I just did. | 动了 |
[42:56] | No, you didn’t. | 不, 你没动 |
[43:00] | – He can’t move his toes. | 他的脚趾不能动了? |
[43:01] | – He can move them. | 他能动 |
[43:02] | Raise your right arm. | 抬起你的右手 |
[43:07] | What? | 怎么了? |