时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[00:06] | I’m thirsty. | 我口渴 |
[00:07] | I just gave you water. | 你刚喝过水 |
[00:09] | I want juice. | 我想喝果汁 |
[00:10] | It’s bedtime. | 很晚了 |
[00:12] | Close your eyes and go to sleep. | 闭上眼睛睡觉 |
[00:35] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[00:38] | What do you want, Clance? | 你想干吗 clance? |
[00:39] | Oh. Hi, Dad. | Oh 爸爸 |
[00:42] | Go to bed. | 睡觉去 |
[00:43] | Can I turn the TV on? | 我能开着电视睡吗? |
[00:45] | TV’s only for the daytime. That was the deal. | 电视只能白天看 |
[00:47] | I’ll keep the volume down. I just like the light. | 我会把音量调小的 我想屋子里有光 |
[00:50] | Go to bed. | 睡觉 |
[00:51] | Dad, what if… | 爸爸 如果… |
[00:55] | What if they come to get me again? | 如果他们又来抓我怎么办? |
[00:59] | Nobody is coming to get you, okay? | 没有人要抓你 |
[01:01] | Go to bed now. | 好好睡觉 快点 |
[02:24] | Mumm | 妈妈! |
[02:26] | Mumm | 妈妈! |
[02:28] | Mumm | 妈妈! |
[02:36] | Come on, Clancy. It’s time to get up. | 快点 clance 起床了 |
[02:46] | I guess he’s already up. | 哈 我想他已经起来了 |
[02:47] | That’s a first. | 这可是头一次 |
[02:50] | Well, I’ll see if he needs breakfast. | 我 呃 我去问他想吃什么 |
[02:56] | Hey, Clance, you hungry? | 嘿 clance 饿不饿? |
[03:02] | Hon, he’s not down here. | 亲爱的 他不在楼下啊 |
[03:04] | You sure? | 是吗? |
[03:07] | Clancy? Clancy? | |
[03:17] | Clancy? Clancy? | |
[03:21] | Clancy? Clancy? | |
[03:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[03:27] | – Sweetie, are you hiding? | 宝贝 你躲在哪儿了? |
[03:28] | – Clancy? Where is he? | – Clancy? – 他去哪了? |
[03:32] | Clancy! Clancy! | |
[03:37] | You’re gonna be in big trouble when I find you. | 等我找到你 有你好看 |
[03:39] | Honey, come out right now, wherever you are. This is not funny. | 亲爱的 不管你躲哪了 快点出来 这可不是好玩的 |
[03:46] | Clancy! Clance? | |
[03:47] | Clancy? Clancy? | |
[05:47] | Where’s the sweat and the BO? | 啊 满身臭汗不见了? |
[05:50] | You’ve taken such pride in bathing us all in your musk. | 你曾经那么喜欢 让我们沉浸在你的汗臭中 |
[05:53] | I showered at home. | 在家冲凉了 |
[05:54] | And yet you’re earlier than usual. | 你还比平时早 |
[05:57] | Is this an intervention? | 这算是管闲事么? |
[05:59] | It’s a little late, since I’m not using drugs anymore. | 现在已经晚了 因为我已经戒了 |
[06:01] | I am, however, still hooked on phonics. | 但是我对字母的瘾还没有戒 |
[06:03] | If you did your morning run and showered at home, you’d be later than usual. | 如果你真的晨跑了 还在家冲凉的话 应该会比平时晚的 |
[06:06] | Thought of you in the shower. | 我冲凉的时候想你了 |
[06:08] | How’s your leg? | 你腿怎么样了? |
[06:09] | You seem to be favoring your left side. | 你好像喜欢用左腿 |
[06:11] | I was hanging down my right pant leg yesterday, makes all the difference in the world. | 我只不过让辛苦的右腿昨天休息了一下 看你大惊小怪的 |
[06:15] | You’ve taken the stairs every day. Do I need a restraining order? | – 你原来每天都走楼梯的 – 我是不是做什么事都要向你们请示? |
[06:18] | You slack on your rehab, the muscle will weaken, | 康复过程中不锻炼的话 肌肉会萎缩 |
[06:21] | and your leg will hurt again. | 你的腿又会疼 |
[06:25] | Looks like the ketamine treatment might not stick. | 看来k他命的治疗好像效果不佳 |
[06:28] | Or maybe we’ve made him depressed because we’re lying to him, | 也许是我们让他情绪低落 因为我们对他说谎了 |
[06:31] | telling him he got that case wrong. | 说他的病例诊断错了 |
[06:33] | We didn’t hurt him. The pain isn’t… | 我们没有伤害他 疼痛不是… |
[06:35] | He gets depressed, he stops exercising. | 他变得沮丧 他不再锻炼了 |
[06:37] | He stops exercising, the muscle atrophies. | 他不锻炼的话 肌肉会萎缩 |
[06:39] | The muscle atrophies, the pain returns. | 肌肉一萎缩 疼痛就开始了 |
[06:41] | Maybe he stopped exercising because the giant hole in his leg actually hurts. | 也许他停止运动是因为 他腿上的伤口真的很痛 |
[06:45] | The ketamine could work perfectly, and he would still be back on his cane, popping Vicodin again. | k他命的治疗没问题 现在他又要磕维可丁(止疼药)了 |
[06:51] | You can’t tell him. | 不能告诉他 |
[06:53] | He got lucky. There was no medical… | 这纯属运气 没有医学根据… |
[06:55] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[06:57] | We tell him he was right, and we’re feeding his addiction. | 告诉他他是对的 等于纵容他的毛病 |
[07:00] | Without Vicodin, he’s only got one to focus on. | 没有了维可丁 他只剩下一项嗜好 |
[07:02] | Well, he’s not gonna OD on puzzles. | 他不会成瘾于猜谜的 |
[07:04] | No, it’s not gonna hurt him, | 这不会伤害他 |
[07:07] | but he could just as easily have killed that patient. | 他可能会害死病人 |
[07:11] | We have a tiny window of time here where House may be healthy enough to change, | 好不容易house在康复 我们能期待他有所转变 |
[07:15] | and based on that limp, the window’s closing fast. | 从刚才他跛行的样子来看 我们的期待就快破灭了 |
[07:23] | Kid is a product of an in vitro fertilization pregnancy, had all his vaccinations, | 小孩是试管婴儿 接种过疫苗 |
[07:28] | fractured his right ulna at age three, chicken pox at age five… | 3岁时右手尺骨骨折 5岁出水痘 |
[07:32] | He ever get his feelings hurt? | 感情上有没有创伤? |
[07:35] | I’ll need to know that, too. | 这我也要知道 |
[07:37] | You are “0” for one since you came back. We just wanna make sure that… | 你回来后还没治好一个人过 我们至少想确认… |
[07:41] | Rectal bleeding plus alien-abduction fantasies. Most likely sexual abuse. | 直肠出血还有外星人绑架的幻觉 很可能是性虐待症状 |
[07:44] | Penetration causes the bleed. Trauma causes the fantasy. | 插入导致流血 精神创伤导致幻想 |
[07:47] | ER ran a rape kit, found no evidence of tearing, semen or pubic hairs. | 急诊做过检查 未发现撕裂 精液和阴毛 |
[07:50] | I think we should talk to the kid. | 应该和孩子谈谈 |
[07:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:54] | In case he’s telling the truth? | 难道他说的会是真话? |
[07:57] | You’re a believer, aren’t you? | 你信这些的 对不对? |
[07:59] | Well, I’m just not arrogant enough to think that of the 50 billion galaxies, | 我只是没那么自大 毕竟宇宙中有500亿个星系 |
[08:03] | 100 billion stars per galaxy and 10 million billion planets in the universe, | 每个星系有1000亿个恒星 宇宙间有几亿亿个行星 |
[08:07] | that we’re the only ones with life. | 我们不会是唯一的生命 |
[08:09] | No, | 不会 |
[08:10] | but I’m guessing we’re the only ones who like shoving things between neurological problems and bleeding disorders. | 不过我们是唯一一种 喜欢往后庭里插东西的生物 |
[08:17] | Perfect, especially if there were neurological problems. | 是啊 特别是当病人有神经症状时 |
[08:20] | What part of hallucinating an alien abduction isn’t neurological? | 外星人绑架幻觉还不是神经症状? |
[08:24] | It wasn’t a hallucination. | 不是幻觉 |
[08:25] | What? | 什么? |
[08:27] | You think the kid… He’s having nightmares. | – 你认为孩子真的遭绑架? – 是做噩梦 |
[08:30] | Nightmares aren’t a symptom of anything other than wanting to sleep with Mommy, | 除了想和妈妈一起睡觉外 噩梦什么也不是 |
[08:33] | which just leaves us with one symptom, the bloody tuchus, | 现在我们唯一要考虑的症状就是 流血的屁股 |
[08:36] | which can easily explained by a GI problem or bleeding disorder. | 消化道疾病或出血性疾病可以解释 |
[08:39] | Check his coags with a PT, PTT and bleeding time, | 做血凝检查 PT/PTT(凝血酶原) 还有凝血时间 |
[08:43] | and prep him for endoscopies from above and below. | 上下消化道都要做内镜检查 |
[08:52] | I’m gonna make a tiny nick in your forearm, okay? | 要在你胳膊上轻轻划一道小口子 |
[08:56] | Then I’m gonna time how long it takes for you to stop bleeding. | 然后看你要多长时间停止流血 |
[08:59] | Now, this is gonna sting a little, so you might wanna look the other way. | 会有点疼 你转过头去 |
[09:10] | Are those windows locked? | 窗户是锁着的吗? |
[09:12] | Those windows don’t even open. They’re just here to let sunshine in. | 这些窗户根本打不开 只是为了让阳光透进来 |
[09:16] | Good, ’cause they know I’m here. | 好 因为他们知道我在这里 |
[09:18] | Clancy Clancy, | |
[09:19] | don’t bother the doctor with this stuff. | 别跟医生胡说 |
[09:21] | No, it’s okay. How do they know you’re here? | 没事的 他们怎么知道你在哪? |
[09:24] | They put a chip in my neck so they can keep track of me. | 他们在我脖子里装了芯片 可以追踪我 |
[09:27] | I can feel it back there. | 我能感觉到 |
[09:29] | Clancy, you know there is nothing back there. | Clancy 你知道那里什么也没有 |
[09:31] | There is. | 有的 |
[09:32] | Let me see. Lean forwards. | 我看看 向前倾 |
[09:35] | And they have this other thing, and they put it in between these two ribs, | 还装了别的东西 放在这两根肋骨中间 |
[09:40] | always on this side, | 一直在这边 |
[09:41] | and then they move it around my insides. It hurts. | 然后这东西在我身体里移动 很疼 |
[09:45] | You know what, Clancy? | 知道吗 Clancy? |
[09:48] | I think I might have found the chip back there, | 我可能找到芯片了 |
[09:50] | and I think I might be able to get it out. | 我可以取出来 |
[09:52] | – Really? – Mmm-hmm. | – 真的 – 嗯 |
[09:56] | Okay, lean forwards. | 好的 向前倾 |
[10:01] | Now hold very still, okay? | 坐稳了不要动 |
[10:05] | Got it. | 好了 |
[10:09] | I’m seven, not three. | 我7岁 不是3岁小孩 |
[10:11] | All you did was pinch my neck. | 你只不过捏了一下我的脖子 |
[10:17] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:19] | His alien-abduction story, the level of detail is… | 他的外星劫持的故事 详细的程度… |
[10:23] | Well, I don’t know where he gets it from. | 我不知道他从哪里听来的 |
[10:25] | The parents say he doesn’t watch sci-fi. He doesn’t read comic books… | 他父母说他不看科幻片 不看漫画书 |
[10:27] | Great. You do any of that medical stuff we talked about? | 好极了 我们讨论的那些检查你一个都没做? |
[10:30] | Upper and lower endoscopies were clean. | 上下消化道的内镜都没发现问题 |
[10:32] | So it’s a simple bleeding disorder. | 那么 就只是一种出血性疾病 |
[10:34] | No, blood tests are all normal, and he clotted in six minutes. | 不 血液测试全都正常 他的血液在六分钟内凝结 |
[10:37] | So it’s a simple bleeding disorder, and you screwed up the test. | 这么说 是简单的出血性疾病 你的测试做错了 |
[10:40] | I didn’t screw up the test. | 我没有做错 |
[10:43] | So it’s a UFO. | 那么 这就是一个U.F.O. |
[10:45] | Unidentified Flowing Orifice. | 不明出血孔 |
[10:47] | Either you screwed up the test, or I screwed up my analysis of this case. | 不是你检查出错 就是我的分析出错 |
[10:51] | If you screwed up, I don’t have to cry myself to sleep. | 如果是你搞砸了 我不用负责 |
[10:54] | It’s a simple bleeding disorder. Foreman, redo the test. | 是简单的出血性疾病 Foreman 重做测试 |
[10:57] | How could I screw up a simple bleeding-time test? | 我怎么可能会搞砸一个 简单的出血时间试验? |
[11:01] | Maybe you were abducted, lost time. | 也许你被外星人绑架了 迷失了一段时间 |
[11:12] | Kid’s got a bleeding disorder. | 这个孩子有出血性疾病 |
[11:20] | So you’re saying Chase did screw up. | 所以 你是说Chase出错了 |
[11:25] | Or Foreman screwed up. | 或者说Foreman出错了 |
[11:27] | Big hand points to minutes. Maybe you got it mixed up. | 时针看成分针了吧 |
[11:29] | Oh, snap. Foreman’s playing the dozens. | 噢 被鄙视了 |
[11:31] | You’re at a huge cultural disadvantage here, Chase. | Foreman在跟你打嘴仗呢 在文化上你可是大大的劣势 Chase |
[11:35] | Take a couple of minutes to think of a witty retort. | 动动脑子 想个绝一点的话骂回去 |
[11:37] | So we have contradicting bleeding-time tests. | 他们出血时间试验结果相互矛盾 |
[11:39] | If we run labs to check his clotting factors, we can confirm which one’s right. | 如果我们在试验室检测他的凝血因子 我们就可以确定谁是对的 |
[11:42] | Yeah, testing. Nice idea. | 测试 好主意 |
[11:44] | Way better than trying to guess which doctor’s incompetent. | 比瞎猜哪个医生不合格好多了 |
[11:46] | Looks better in the paperwork, too. | 而且写在病历上也好看些 |
[11:48] | Hey, Foreman, your mama’s so fat, | 嘿 Foreman 你妈肥得像卡车 |
[11:51] | when her beeper goes off, people think she’s backing up. | BP机一响大家都往边上躲,以为有人要倒车 |
[12:06] | Where’s Clancy? | Clancy在哪里? |
[12:08] | He’s asleep. He’s… | 他睡着了 他… |
[12:14] | House! House, | |
[12:16] | Clancy’s gone missing. | Clancy不见了 |
[12:18] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[12:20] | You take Alpha Centauri, Foreman can look on Tatooine, | 你去人马座α星搜寻 Foreman去塔图音 |
[12:23] | and Cameron can set up an intergalactic checkpoint. | Cameron在星系间设卡堵截 |
[12:27] | Let’s pray he hasn’t gone into hyperdrive. | 祈祷他还没有进入超光速状态 |
[12:29] | We’ll never catch him. | 那样就永远抓不到了 |
[12:37] | Clancy? Clancy? | |
[12:39] | I had to go where there are no windows so I could get the chip out. | 我得到没有窗户的地方 那样我可以把芯片取出来 就像你说的 |
[12:43] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[12:46] | I can feel it. I just can’t grab it. Clancy, stop. | – 我可以感觉的到 就是拿不出来 – Clancy 停下来! |
[12:49] | There is no chip. | 没有什么芯片 |
[12:52] | We’re gonna clean you up, and we’re gonna go back to your room. | 我们会把你洗干净 然后把你送回房间 |
[12:57] | You can’t do things like this. | 你不能这样子做 |
[12:59] | Your parents… | 你的父母– |
[13:19] | Results came back. The lab cannot identify the metal. | 这东西可能不是地球上的 |
[13:25] | Said it might not even be terrestrial. | 比如是外科钉的一部分 |
[13:33] | like the kind the kid had inserted into his broken arm four years ago. | 就像是这孩子四年前手臂骨折的时候, 被植入了钛钉 |
[13:36] | Nice medical history. | 详细的医疗纪录 |
[13:38] | That pin was removed six months… | 那个销子在那之后六个月就被移除了 |
[13:39] | So a little piece broke off during removal. | 有一小块在移除过程中断掉了 |
[13:42] | Titanium is used to build nuclear subs. Pieces don’t just break off. | 钛被用来建造核潜艇 不会就这么断掉 |
[13:45] | Tell that to the guys on the Kursk. | 告诉这家伙库尔斯克的事 |
[13:47] | And how exactly did it get from his arm to the back of his neck? | 那它到底怎么从他的手臂 转移到他的脖子后面 |
[13:51] | Body attacks any foreign object. | 身体排斥任何的外物 |
[13:53] | Inflammatory reaction could erode it into a vein. Fragment gets a free ride. | 炎症反应会使销子进入血管 碎片搭了个便车 |
[13:56] | To his lungs maybe, not his neck. | 到肺部还有可能 但不会是他的脖子 |
[13:59] | Yeah, an alien chip makes more sense. | 对 外星人的芯片更说得通 |
[14:03] | The real mystery is that you didn’t actually screw up. | 神奇的是你并没有搞砸你的检查 |
[14:07] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[14:09] | Fine. Tripped. | 没事 绊倒了 |
[14:11] | Kid carved a hole in the back of his neck. Apparently didn’t bleed to death. | 孩子在他的脖子后面挖了个洞 却没有因流血过多致死 |
[14:15] | Now that’s weird. | 这才是奇怪的 |
[14:16] | He clotted on his own? | 他的血液自己凝固了? |
[14:18] | Sure did. | 显然是的 |
[14:20] | So first there was no bleeding disorder. Then there was. Now there’s not again. | 所以开始没有出血性疾病 然后有了 现在又没有了 |
[14:24] | Which is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[14:26] | Or Foreman screwed up. Two out of three tests agree with my findings. | 或者说是Foreman搞砸了 三个测试中有两个和我的结论一致 |
[14:30] | Lucky for us, the fourth test will be the charm. | 算我们运气 第四个检查就见分晓了 |
[14:36] | So you’re just gonna keep cutting him? | 你们还要割他? |
[14:38] | Until what? | 直到什么时候? |
[14:40] | This test is different. | 这个测试不一样 |
[14:42] | We’ll draw some blood, and see if any clotting factors are low or missing. | 我们抽取一些血样 看看是否有凝血因子不足或者缺失 |
[14:46] | – But why haven’t the other tests… | 但是为什么其他的测试没能够– |
[14:47] | – We’ve got three results. They haven’t been consistent. One of them must be wrong. | 我们得到三个不一致的结果 肯定其中有一个是错的 |
[14:51] | Or two of them. | 或者其中两个 |
[14:53] | Is it possible the problem isn’t his blood? | 有没有可能问题不是出在他的血液? |
[14:56] | It’s just psychological? | 只是心理上的问题 |
[14:59] | I mean, he almost killed himself. | 我是说 他几乎杀死了自己 |
[15:01] | He wasn’t trying to hurt himself. | 他不是想要伤害自己 |
[15:03] | No, | 不… |
[15:04] | he was just looking for an alien tracking device. | 他只是在找一个外星跟踪装置 |
[15:10] | I have time for one more. | 我有时间再接一个病人 |
[15:12] | Can’t blame you for spending extra time down here. | 你跑到这里加班 情有可原 |
[15:15] | I heard the Artist Formerly Known as Gimp is back upstairs. | 听说楼上的一个跛子行为艺术家回来了 |
[15:19] | Oh, Dr. Cuddy wants that one. | 哦,Cuddy医生要了那个病例 |
[15:20] | She’s busy. I’ll take it. | 她很忙 我来接手了 |
[15:26] | Oh, my God! You’re… | 哦 天哪 你是… |
[15:28] | … | 怎么会… |
[15:30] | You’re okay! | 你好了 |
[15:32] | Have we met? | 我们见过么? |
[15:33] | I was one of your doctors. | 我是你其中一个医生 |
[15:35] | You were in a vegetative state when you left here last week. | 上个星期你离开这里的时候 你还是植物人的状态 |
[15:38] | Addison’s disease. | 阿狄森氏病 |
[15:40] | All I needed was cortisol, | 我需要的就是一针可的松 |
[15:42] | and my brain turned on like a switch. | 就像按下开关一样我的大脑被启动了 |
[15:45] | This is amazing! | 这太让人惊讶了 |
[15:46] | Surprised you didn’t know. | 很惊讶你不知道 |
[15:49] | How would I know? | 我怎么会知道? |
[15:50] | Not quite my old self yet. | 还没有完全回到过去的状态 |
[15:52] | Baby steps, the doctors tell me. Now… | 婴儿学步 医生跟我说的 |
[15:55] | With rehab, you’ll do great. What hospital did you go to? | 就功能恢复来讲 你做的非常好 你去的是什么医院? |
[15:58] | – How would I… – I wanna have sex with my wife, | – 我怎么会… – 我想要和我的妻子共享鱼水之欢 |
[16:02] | and I was hoping that maybe you could… | 我想也许你可以… |
[16:04] | you could… | 你可以… |
[16:05] | Viagra? You’re here for Viagra? | 伟哥? 你来这里是为了要伟哥? |
[16:08] | A bucketful would be nice. | 多开一些 |
[16:13] | Dr. Cuddy. | Cuddy医生 |
[16:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:22] | It’s completely unethical. | 这完全不道德 |
[16:25] | He was reckless with a patient. | – 他对待病人不顾后果 – 他是正确的 |
[16:27] | – He was right. – But he didn’t know that. He needs at least some glimmer of humility. | 但是他不知道这些 他需要至少谦卑一点点 |
[16:30] | Why does he need that? Because other people have that? | 为什么他需要这么做? 因为其他人是这样的? |
[16:33] | Why does he need to be like other people? | 他为什么需要像其他人一样? |
[16:35] | He needs to be less reckless. | 他需要更多的考虑后果 |
[16:37] | Well, you did it. | 你成功了 |
[16:38] | He’s dismissing symptoms, looking for easy solutions. He’s in pain. | 他心不在焉 不求甚解 他很痛苦 |
[16:43] | – How much pain? – Why? | – 多痛? – 为什么问? |
[16:47] | You know this is affecting him, don’t you? | 你知道这会影响到他 是么? |
[16:52] | Telling him that he got his last case right won’t do anything to help him. | 告诉他他解决了上一个病例 不会对他有任何帮助 |
[16:55] | – It’ll make him less depressed. – Which might not help his leg. | – 这会减轻他的抑郁 – 这可能不会对他的腿有帮助 |
[16:57] | But you don’t know. | 但是你说不准的 |
[17:00] | Just let me run a PET scan on his parietal thalamic area to see if it’s sensing pain. | 就让我对他的丘脑做一个PET扫描 看看是不是感知到疼痛 |
[17:05] | If it is, the ketamine isn’t working anymore, and he’s headed for a huge crash. | 如果是的 K他命不会再起效果 而他就面临一个很大的消沉 |
[17:09] | If it’s not, the leg pain is my fault, and I will tell him the truth. | 如果不是 腿痛就是我的错误造成的 我会告诉他事实的 |
[17:21] | Too tight? | 太紧么? |
[17:23] | My parents think I’m crazy. | 我父母认为我疯了 |
[17:25] | No, they don’t. | 不 他们没有 |
[17:26] | They’re just worried about you. That’s all. | 他们只是为你担心 就只是这样 |
[17:28] | I’m not weird. | 我不是怪人 |
[17:29] | It’s just that weird things keep happening to me. | 只是怪事老是发生在我身上 |
[17:33] | Slight pinch. | 轻轻一下 |
[17:37] | If you make me better, do you think the aliens will leave me alone? | 如果你让我好转 外星人就不会来找我了吧 |
[17:41] | I don’t think they’re gonna be bothering you for much longer. | 我想他们不会打扰你很长时间了 |
[17:43] | Are you lying again? No. | – 你又撒谎了? – 没有 |
[17:47] | We figure this out, everything’s gonna be okay. | 我们找出病因 一切都会没事的 |
[17:59] | Still with us? Let’s go. | 你还清醒么? |
[18:10] | Pulmonary edema, stage-two hypertensive crisis. | 肺水肿 高血压危象 |
[18:13] | What is happening? Wait outside. | – 发生了什么? – 到外面等 |
[18:14] | Get him oxygen, and start him on an IV drip of sodium nitroprusside. | 给他输氧 开始静脉点滴硝普钠 |
[18:17] | Get them outside! | 让他们出去! |
[18:19] | He’s in ICU, systolic is hovering around 170. | 他现在在重症监护病房 收缩压在170mmHg左右波动 |
[18:23] | I left instructions to lower it slowly so we don’t risk hypoperfusing his organs. | 我下了医嘱 要缓慢降压 不能冒险 会造成器官供血不足 |
[18:26] | Trade-off being that leaving his blood pressure that high risks stroke, MI and blindness. | 保持这么高的血压 会有中风 心梗和失明的危险 |
[18:31] | I’m open to suggestions. | 我广开言路的 |
[18:33] | Solve the case. | 解决病例 |
[18:35] | Kidneys could explain… Kidneys are clean. | – 肾脏可以用来解释… – 肾脏没有问题 |
[18:39] | Tell me he’s a mutant-human hybrid. | 告诉我他是一个变异的人种 |
[18:40] | It is a bleeding disorder. Clancy tested positive for Von Willebrand’s. | 是出血性疾病 clancy的血友病检测阳性 |
[18:46] | I didn’t screw up. | 我没有搞砸 |
[18:47] | How could he clot on his own two out of three times? | 他怎么可能三次里面两次 靠自身凝血止住出血 |
[18:53] | Maybe he cheated. | – 也许他作弊了 – 是啊 |
[18:55] | Right. Kids always cheat on their bleeding-time tests. | 孩子总是在出血时间试验上作弊 |
[18:58] | She was being metaphorical. She’s trying to sound like me. | 她是在打比喻 她试着在模仿我 |
[19:01] | I have no idea what you meant, but I could smell what The Rock was cooking. | 我不知道你的意思是什么 但是我大概知道你葫芦里卖的是什么药 |
[19:05] | I meant, he’s clotting right now, and he’s in hypertensive crisis. | 我是说他现在血液可以凝结 而且他处在高血压危象中 |
[19:08] | Maybe the two are related. | 也许这两者有联系 |
[19:10] | What if he was hypertensive the other two times that he clotted? | 可能另外两次他血液凝结的时候 是处于高血压中 |
[19:12] | Hypertensive crisis can activate clotting factors. | 高血压危象可以激发凝血因子 |
[19:16] | Even someone low on Von Willebrand’s could theoretically clot. | 如果von willebrands因子减少 理论上可以促进凝血 |
[19:19] | And the first time Clancy clotted, he was all worked up recounting his alien abduction. | 而第一次Clancy凝血的时候 他都在激动的讲述他的外星劫持 |
[19:23] | He could’ve easily been hypertensive. | 很可能会血压升高 |
[19:25] | I get worked up when I cut microchip tracking implants out of my neck. | 如果要我把脖子里的芯片取出 我也会变激动的 |
[19:28] | Sounds like a cheat to me. | 在我听起来像是作弊 |
[19:29] | Yeah, we get it. | 我们知道 |
[19:31] | Okay, what’s the differential for a seven-year-old boy suffering multiple hypertensive crises? | 多次高血压危象的七岁男孩 他的鉴别诊断是什么 |
[19:39] | We think the problem is in your son’s heart. | 我们认为问题是在你们儿子的心脏上 |
[19:42] | We need to do a procedure called a transesophageal echo. | 我们得做一个经食道超声检查 |
[19:46] | Okay, and that will fix his heart? | 好的 这可以治好他的心脏? |
[19:48] | That will tell us where the problem is, | 这可以告诉我们问题出在何处 |
[19:50] | hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[19:51] | Then we can fix him. | 然后我们可以治好他 |
[20:02] | Listen, | 听着… |
[20:04] | this isn’t really part of my job, but | 这不是我的职责 但是… |
[20:07] | he’s worried that you think he’s crazy. | 他担心你们认为他疯了 |
[20:10] | Well, isn’t he? | 难道没疯么? |
[20:12] | There are still plenty of other explanations for what’s going on. | 还有非常多其他的的解释 |
[20:16] | It’s important he knows you believe in him, | 重要的是他知道你们相信他 |
[20:20] | even if you don’t. | 即使你们不相信 |
[20:27] | It’s clean. His heart isn’t the problem. | 没有问题 心脏不是问题所在 |
[20:30] | Why don’t I have a high-def in my office? | 为什么我的办公室 就没有高清屏幕? |
[20:32] | I’m a department head. | 我是部门头头 |
[20:34] | – There are no structural defects. – Valves are intact. | – 没有结构性缺陷 – 瓣膜完整 |
[20:37] | Tissue characterization is impossible when the pixels are the size of Legos. | 象素点这么小 怎么辨认组织? |
[20:43] | See, this is what I’m talking about. | 看 这才像话! |
[20:46] | Foreman, you gotta steal this thing for me. | Foreman 帮我偷一个这 |
[20:48] | Let me ring up one of the homies. | 那我找找道上的朋友 |
[20:50] | The clearer the image, the clearer it is that there are no masses, no clots, no tears. | 越清晰的图像 越证明没有肿块 没血块 没损伤 |
[20:54] | The problem’s gotta be somewhere else. | 问题一定出在别处 |
[20:57] | We’re gonna need a bigger boat. | 我们需要更大的船 |
[21:07] | You’re wrong, House. | 你错了 House |
[21:09] | Think he’ll make us break into the IMAX before he admits it? | 他不会闹到IMAX影院才肯认错吧 |
[21:12] | – There. – Where? | – 那里 – 哪? |
[21:14] | Right there. Left side, no movement. | 那里 左边 没有动 |
[21:18] | Well, don’t freeze it. | 别暂停 |
[21:20] | Something’s not moving. How do you see something not move if nothing’s moving? | 某处没有动 全都不动怎么能看出某处没动 |
[21:24] | I need a laser pointer. | 我要个激光笔 |
[21:25] | – We don’t have a laser pointer. – Well, why not? | – 要激光笔干嘛? – 为什么不可以? |
[21:28] | Who’s gonna take us seriously if we don’t have a laser pointer? | 没有激光笔太不像那么回事 |
[21:32] | Right here. | 这里 |
[21:36] | A few thousand myocytes not beating with the rest. | 几千个心肌细胞没有跟随其它的一起动 |
[21:39] | So you’ve found an arrhythmia? | 你发现心律不齐 |
[21:41] | That’s not an arrhythmia. That’s a no-rhythmia. | 不是心律不齐 是根本没心率 |
[21:44] | Myocytes contract. These aren’t moving at all. | 心肌细胞会收缩 这些根本没动 |
[21:46] | Go get me those myocytes. | 把它们切下来 |
[21:48] | I wanna talk to them in my office. | 我要在办公室对它们训话 |
[21:54] | How’s the kid doing? | 孩子怎么样? |
[21:57] | Heart nearly exploded. | 心脏几乎爆炸 |
[21:59] | Still beating, though. | 但还在跳动 |
[22:01] | Most of it, anyway. | 至少大多数 |
[22:04] | Why do they bother putting age restrictions on these things | 搞什么年龄限制 简直多此一举 |
[22:06] | when all you have to do is click, “Yes, I am 18?” | 总要点一下 “我已满18” |
[22:09] | Even a 17-year-old can figure that out. | 17岁的也知道怎么做 |
[22:12] | What’s going on with the leg? | 你的腿怎么了? |
[22:15] | First, tell me what’s going on with the boobs. | 先告诉我你的胸怎么了 |
[22:17] | – If you’re feeling pain… – They’re firmer. | – 如果你感到疼痛 – 它们好似更挺了 |
[22:20] | It’s called an underwire. | 因为有钢丝! |
[22:23] | I wanna get a PET scan of your brain. | 我要对你的大脑做PET扫描 |
[22:24] | I think it’s hormones. | 我想是荷尔蒙作用 |
[22:25] | As long as there’s no increased activity in the thalamus… | 如果丘脑部没有异常 |
[22:28] | Looks to me like those puppies are going into the dairy business. | 要我说简直可以加入乳品行业 |
[22:31] | …then the pain can be good. | 那么疼痛是好事 |
[22:33] | It could be muscle regenerating. | 可能是肌肉再生 |
[22:36] | After you workout, you get sore. Pain doesn’t mean the ketamine failed. | 你锻炼 肌肉会酸痛 疼痛不代表K他命治疗失效 |
[22:39] | Guess I should be saying, “Mazel tov.” Who gets to pass out the cigars? | 也许我应该恭喜你 孩子爹是谁? |
[22:42] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕! |
[22:44] | I need to get a PET scan of your brain. | 我要对你的大脑做PET扫描 |
[22:46] | – Boy or girl? You got a name? | 男孩女孩? 想好名字没有? |
[22:47] | – I’m not pregnant. – My leg doesn’t hurt. | – 我没怀孕 – 我的腿不疼 |
[22:49] | – You’re in denial. No, I’m not! | – 你在逃避 – 不 我没有 |
[22:52] | Oh, you got me. | 好吧 算你赢 |
[23:00] | If I thought that my leg was deteriorating, | 如果我的腿在恶化 |
[23:03] | don’t you think I’d want to take steps to prevent that? | 你以为我不会采取措施吗? |
[23:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:13] | Gotta go. | 要走了 |
[23:20] | Ha! | 哈 |
[23:27] | Here’s Clancy’s DNA. | 这是Clancy的DNA |
[23:30] | And here’s the DNA from that piece of his heart we just biopsied. | 那是从心脏病灶活检取得的DNA |
[23:38] | That is impossible. | 不可能 |
[23:44] | … | 已经重复过 |
[23:46] | … | 重复两遍 |
[23:48] | The genes from Clancy’s myocytes don’t match the genes from the rest of his body. | 心肌细胞的DNA和其它部位的不一致 |
[23:54] | Alien DNA. | 异型DNA |
[24:02] | Anybody watch any X-Files that inspired an explanation? | 谁看科幻片的给点提示 |
[24:07] | There are ways DNA can become mutated. | DNA有可能变异 |
[24:09] | Extreme UV radiation. | 如果暴露在强紫外线下 |
[24:11] | That much sun, he’d be dying with a healthy bronze glow. | 要有那么强的阳光 他的皮肤会变成健康的古铜色 |
[24:14] | Nitrous acid or ethidium-bromide exposure. | 亚硝酸或者溴化乙锭 |
[24:16] | First, Daddy was a rapist. Now he’s a chemist. | 他爸爸原先是性虐狂 现在成化学家了 |
[24:19] | Various species of fungus have been proven mutagenic. | 多种真菌能导致DNA变异 |
[24:21] | Not unless the kid’s been eating barrels of celery or living in Indonesia or both. | 除非他狂吃芹菜 要么他住在印尼 或者两者皆有 |
[24:26] | – Is your leg hurting? – Is that question helping? | – 你的腿又疼了 – 这种问题有用么? |
[24:27] | – You’re leaning. – You’re sitting. | – 你站歪了 – 你坐着 |
[24:29] | – You’re evading. – My head’s hurting. | – 你在单脚站 – 我头疼 |
[24:32] | Please, someone, give me a plausible, | 请给我一个合适的 |
[24:35] | terrestrial explanation for this kid’s alien DNA. | 不涉及外星生物的解释 关于孩子的异型DNA |
[24:38] | We could search his home for toxins, fungals and radiation. | 我们可以到他家寻找毒物 真菌或者辐射源 |
[24:41] | Who cares what caused it? | 管他是什么导致的 |
[24:43] | A kid comes in with strep, | 小孩喉咙感染链球菌 我们会治好他 |
[24:45] | we don’t conduct a search to see which classmate he got it from. We cure it. | 而不是去研究哪个同学传染给他 |
[24:48] | We know he’s got the stuff inside him. Let’s get a scalpel and cut it out. | 知道有东西在他体内 那就切掉 |
[24:50] | Where do we cut? Chances are, it’s not just in his heart. | 在哪儿切? 也许不仅在心脏 |
[24:52] | Well, we got lucky with the heart. | 发现心脏的毛病是我们走运 |
[24:54] | Myocytes contract. We could see that these weren’t working. | 肌细胞会收缩 所以 能看出那些细胞没有动 |
[24:57] | I don’t know how the hell we’re gonna find it anywhere else. | 别的地方有毛病怎么发现? |
[25:03] | What if we take the heart cells with the bad DNA, and we tag them? | 我们在带有不正常DNA的心肌上取样 然后标记它们怎么样? |
[25:08] | Can you phrase that in the form of a metaphor? | 能打个比方吗? |
[25:10] | It’s the same way we search for cancer. | 和我们寻找肿瘤是一个办法 |
[25:12] | The bad DNA creates a unique protein on the surface of the affected cells. | 异常DNA会在细胞表面 产生独特的蛋白质 |
[25:15] | We create an antibody that recognizes only that protein, | 我们再合成一种 只能识别那种蛋白质的抗体 |
[25:18] | we flush it throughout his system, and the similar cells light up | 然后向他体内注入大量这样的抗体 那些相应的细胞就会… |
[25:23] | like light bulbs. | 像灯泡一样亮起来 |
[25:26] | Okay, let’s do that. | 好 就这么干了 |
[25:39] | You have to tell him. | 你们得告诉他 |
[25:40] | He said he wasn’t in any pain. | – 他说他一点也不疼 – 他在骗你们 |
[25:42] | – He’s lying. – Of course he’s lying. | 那是当然 |
[25:44] | We need another plan. | 得订一个新计划 |
[25:45] | Don’t talk about it that way. | 别那么说 |
[25:46] | What way? | 别怎么说? |
[25:48] | “Plan.” It sounds like we’re conspiring against him. | 计划 听起来就像 我们在对他耍什么阴谋诡计 |
[25:51] | – I’m gonna tell him. – No, you’re not. | – 我要去告诉他 – 你不能说 |
[25:53] | Then come up with a cunning plan and fast. | 那就赶紧订一个巧妙的计划 |
[26:00] | She’s not nearly as delightful as she thinks she is. | 她一定也不像她想象的那样讨人喜欢 |
[26:05] | What’s this machine do? | 这机器是干嘛的? |
[26:08] | Makes a lot of noise, | 它制造出好多噪音 |
[26:10] | and it’s gonna help us figure out what’s wrong with you. | 同时帮我们看看你到底出啥问题了 |
[26:13] | You think House has lost a step? | 你认为 House 走错了一步? |
[26:15] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[26:18] | There. Clump of affected cells in the bone marrow of the femur. | 在那 股骨骨髓中有一团受侵袭的细胞 |
[26:22] | Explains the intermittent-bleeding disorder. | 解释了为什么有断断续续的出血紊乱 |
[26:24] | ‘Cause I don’t need to subject myself to House’s torture if there’s no upside. | 如果House不比我们强 我不必屈服于他的折磨 |
[26:27] | I’m telling you, he’s fine. | 我说了 他没问题 |
[26:32] | We missed some affected cells in his heart. | 我们还遗漏了其他受侵袭的心肌细胞 |
[26:35] | Explains the continuing hypertensive issues. | 这解释了他持续的高血压问题 |
[26:37] | You said the last case really threw him, and now suddenly… | 你说他的上一个病例打击了House 怎么你现在突然… |
[26:40] | I was wrong. | 我说错了 |
[26:41] | So you changed your mind. | 所以你改变主意了 |
[26:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:46] | His brilliant ideas on this case have all been yours. | 他在这个病例上的 所有天才想法都是你的 |
[26:49] | There’s the reason for him needing glasses. | 他为什么需要带眼镜? |
[26:52] | Apparently, it’s a symptom. It means the condition predates… | 很明显这是一种病症 说明他的病很早就… |
[26:55] | You don’t change your mind without a reason. | 没原因的话你是不会改变主意的 |
[26:58] | Now, what do you know? | 你知道什么了? |
[27:01] | House… House | |
[27:04] | didn’t blow the last case. | 在上个病例里没有错 |
[27:07] | Cuddy cured the guy using House’s idea. | Cuddy用House的建议治好了那人 |
[27:10] | Cuddy and Wilson are trying to teach him some humility. | 但Cuddy和 Wilson想教他学会谦虚 |
[27:17] | Scan is complete. Three hot spots, but nothing in his brain. | 扫描完了 三个病灶 但是没有一个在大脑中 |
[27:20] | House’s original theory was right. | House 原来的理论是对的 |
[27:23] | It is not neurological. | 不是神经方面的问题 |
[27:26] | Is he going to be able to walk? | 以后他还能走路吗? |
[27:27] | His leg should be functional after some rehab. | 恢复后他的腿应该还是有功能的 |
[27:31] | “Functional”? What does that mean? | 有功能? 什么意思? |
[27:33] | He’ll be able to walk, but not run? He’ll have a limp? | 他能走 但是不能跑? 他会瘸吗? |
[27:37] | If everything goes well, he’ll walk. He’ll run. | 如果一切顺利的话 他能走也能跑 |
[27:39] | He’ll probably be even stronger than he is now. | 甚至会比现在更强壮 |
[27:44] | When we close him up, we’ll move over to his other leg, | 当他被麻醉后 我们打开他的腿 |
[27:46] | snake a catheter up through the femoral artery and into his heart. | 把一根导管从股动脉插进去直到心脏 |
[27:51] | Once the affected areas are removed, is normal tissue ill step back in, do its job. | 当异常细胞被移走后 正常组织就可以行使功能 |
[27:56] | He should have no more problems with his blood pressure. | 他也不该再会有血压方面的问题了 |
[27:59] | After confirming those areas are clear, we’ll start the final procedure. | 当我们确定那些区域已经清除干净后 就会进行最后的程序 |
[28:03] | We’re gonna insert a needle through the pupil and get rid of the abnormal cells in the retina. | 我将向瞳孔中插入一根针 把视网膜上的那些异常细胞清除掉 |
[28:17] | Close your right eye. | 把右眼闭上 |
[28:19] | Can you see my face? | 能看到我的脸吗? |
[28:21] | Yeah, it’s clear. | 能 很清楚 |
[28:22] | You can throw away your glasses. We got it all. | 你可以把你的眼镜扔掉了 一切搞掂 |
[28:26] | Get some sleep. | 睡会儿吧 |
[28:27] | You’re going home tomorrow. | 明天你就回家了 |
[28:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:45] | Do you wanna go for a run? | 想出去跑跑吗? |
[28:47] | What do you want? | 你想干啥? |
[28:49] | I want you to run. | 我想你没事跑跑 |
[28:56] | When did you become an enabler? | 你什么时候变成一个促进者了? |
[28:58] | I’m enabling you to exercise. | 我想敦促你多运动运动 |
[29:00] | Vicodin blocks the pain, you get through your rehab, | Vicodin(止痛药)阻止了疼痛 你挺过了你的恢复期 |
[29:03] | muscle strength increases, and pain decreases. | 肌肉力量增强 疼痛减少 |
[29:05] | I’d rather not become dependent on pain pills to get through my day. | 我可不想靠止痛片来过日子 |
[29:12] | You’re just like any other patient, | 你和其他病人真是太像了 |
[29:14] | running away from knowledge that won’t make you happy. | 装作不知道不会使你快乐 |
[29:17] | I’m as happy as a pig in poop. | 我就像个撇大条的小猪一样快乐 |
[29:19] | You’re scared the ketamine treatment’s wearing off, | 你害怕K他命的治疗效果会逐渐消失 |
[29:22] | that it was | 那只是一个… |
[29:23] | just a torturous window to the good life. | 通向美好生活的一个痛苦窗口 |
[29:25] | What part of “poop” didn’t you understand? | 是哪一部分大条难道你不知道吗? |
[29:27] | How can you be so sure it isn’t just a sore muscle? | 为什么你如此肯定那不是肌肉酸痛? |
[29:30] | It’s my leg. | 因为这是我的腿 |
[29:32] | We’ve known each other a long time. | 我们认识彼此很久了 |
[29:38] | You’re not always right, House. | 你并不总是对的 House |
[29:40] | You’ve proven that lately. | 你近来已有证明 |
[31:20] | What’s happening to him? | – 他怎么了? – 他癫痫发作了 |
[31:22] | – He’s seizing. I need clonazepam. – I thought you got it all. | – 给我氯硝安定 – 我以为你们都治好了! |
[31:24] | Yeah, yell at me. That’ll fix your kid. | 好 继续朝我吼 那样孩子就能治好了 |
[31:30] | Obviously, we missed some foreign tissue. There’s something still in him. | 显然我们遗漏了某些外来的组织 还有一些在他的体内 |
[31:34] | The hallucinations and seizures indicate problems in the temporal lobe. | 幻觉的发作意味着颞前叶出了问题 |
[31:38] | Sorry, House, it is neurological. | 对不起 House 这是个神经上的问题 |
[31:40] | Looks like you’re wrong again. | 看起来你又错了一次 |
[31:42] | We didn’t miss anything. | 我们什么也没漏掉 |
[31:44] | Brain scan was completely clean. | 大脑的扫描一点问题也没有 |
[31:51] | Our tag must not have penetrated the blood-brain barrier. | 我们的标记物一定没有穿透血脑屏障 |
[31:55] | Don’t use an IV this time. Get it right into the brain. | 这次不要走静脉了 直接进大脑 |
[32:08] | No cells are lighting up. | 没有细胞亮起来 |
[32:10] | His brain is clean. | 他的大脑没问题 |
[32:11] | It is not neurological. | 不是神经问题 |
[32:15] | His symptoms are neurological. | 他的症状是神经性质的 |
[32:17] | His condition has to be neurological. | 肯定是由神经引起的 |
[32:19] | His scan was clean twice. | 扫描了两次都没问题 |
[32:21] | It’s not there. | 不在大脑里 |
[32:25] | What if it is there, but didn’t show up on the scan? | 会不会它就在那里 而只是扫描不出来呢? |
[32:28] | What if the tag just doesn’t work in his brain? | 会不会标记物在大脑里没用了呢? |
[32:31] | Brain cells are structurally different, express a different protein. | 大脑细胞的结构是不同的 他们表达不同的蛋白质 |
[32:34] | So how do we find it? | 那我们怎样才能发现它? |
[32:41] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪? |
[32:43] | I am going to think. | 我去思考 |
[33:21] | Send the kid home. | 把那孩子送回家 |
[33:23] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[33:25] | Make sure his blood pressure’s stabilized, and send him home. | 确保他的血压正常 把他送回家 |
[33:29] | What, like nothing ever happened? | 就像什么事都没发生一样? |
[33:30] | We cured his bleeding disorder, | 我们治好了他的出血紊乱 |
[33:34] | removed all the damaged cells we could find. | 清除了所有我们能发现的被损坏细胞 |
[33:36] | We don’t know that we fixed anything. It’s only been a day. | 我们并不知道我们治好了什么 这才一天 |
[33:38] | Maybe these symptoms come and go like the blood disorder. | 也许这些症状就会像 出血紊乱一样间歇发作 |
[33:41] | It’s more probable that his remaining symptoms are | 更有可能他其余的症状仅仅只是 |
[33:45] | just a nightmare. | 一个恶梦 |
[33:47] | He had a convulsion. | 可他产生了惊厥 |
[33:48] | May be epilepsy. May be psychological. | 也许是癫痫 也许是心理疾病 |
[33:50] | May be nothing. | 也许什么都不是 |
[33:52] | If the kid gets sick again, it’ll give us another clue. We can start searching again. | 如果孩子又病了 会给我们 新的线索 我们再次调查 |
[33:56] | If he doesn’t, doesn’t matter. | 如果没有 那就没事了 |
[34:00] | Send him home. | 送他回家吧 |
[34:09] | House! House. | |
[34:14] | You’re just giving up on this kid? | 你就这么放弃这个孩子了 |
[34:17] | You gotta know when to stop. | 你得知道什么时候该停手 |
[34:19] | You don’t stop. | 可你不会停手 |
[34:21] | You never stop. You just keep on going until you come up with something so insane | 你从不会停手 你会一直坚持下去直到做出一些 |
[34:24] | that it’s usually right. | 常常是正确的疯狂事情 |
[34:28] | Except on my last case. | 除了上个病例 |
[34:31] | Don’t be pathetic. | 别装可怜 |
[34:32] | Just forget the last case. | 忘了上个病例吧 |
[34:35] | This kid obviously has something wrong with him. | 这孩子明显有些不对头 |
[34:39] | When did you develop such strong opinions about my patients? | 什么时候你对我的病人 有如此强硬的主张了? |
[34:43] | Last week, you were convinced my patient wasn’t sick. | 上星期你还确信我的病人没病 |
[34:45] | Now you’re convinced this one is. | 现在你又确信这个有病 |
[34:47] | This one is a young boy. | 因为这是一个小男孩 |
[34:49] | His parents are desperate. | 他爸妈都绝望了 |
[34:50] | Just get together with your team, spend a few extra hours… | 只需回到你的团队 多花一点时间… |
[34:55] | Well, I guess we could amputate his left leg. of it. | 好吧 我想我们可以切除他的左腿, |
[34:57] | That’s where we found most Maybe we should just remove his affected eye completely. | 在那里发现最多。 还要把受侵袭的眼球摘掉 |
[35:01] | If you have reason to believe that that might help… | 如果你相信那样对他好… |
[35:03] | I’m not gonna start lopping off body parts, | 我不会去切他的身体 |
[35:07] | but it’s interesting that you give me the green light. | 但是很有意思 你给我开了绿灯 |
[35:10] | I just want you to do something. | 我只是想你有所作为 |
[35:13] | You’ve been overly supportive this entire week. | 这一个星期来你的支持已经过头了 |
[35:16] | Either you’re hormonal, or you’re guilt-ridden, | 要么是受到荷尔蒙 要么是负罪感的驱使 |
[35:20] | and it’s too early in the pregnancy for this to be hormonal. | 当然对于怀孕来说 受到荷尔蒙影响还早了些 |
[35:22] | – I’m not pregnant. – Then what did you do wrong? | – 我没有怀孕 – 那你做错什么了? |
[35:33] | He had Addison’s. | 他确实有阿狄森氏病 |
[35:36] | Your last patient. You were right. | 你的上个病人 你是对的 |
[35:40] | I gave him one shot of cortisol and he woke up like Rip van Winkle. | 我给他打了一针可的松 然后他就像 Rip Van Winkle 一样醒来 |
[35:49] | Oh, your mommy is in such trouble. | 噢 你妈妈碰到麻烦了 |
[35:51] | She’s such a liar. | 她是个骗子 |
[35:53] | That’s why you don’t have a daddy. That’s why she had to… | 这就是你为啥没有老爸 为啥她不得不… |
[36:05] | How does one person | 一个人怎么可能… |
[36:07] | end up with two different sets of DNA? | 带着两套不同的 DNA? |
[36:10] | We’ve been through this. Our assumptions are faulty. | – 我们已经谈过了 – 我们的假设不对 |
[36:13] | We’ve confirmed two different sets of DNA. We re-ran the sequence. | 我们已经确认有两套 DNA 序列测了不止一次 |
[36:16] | I didn’t say the lab work was faulty. I said our assumptions were faulty. | 我没说实验室搞错了 我是说我们的假设错了 |
[36:20] | We assumed he’s a person. | 我们假设他是一个人 |
[36:22] | Of course. The aliens didn’t just visit him. They replaced him. | 当然了 外星人不仅仅拜访了他 还把他给换了 |
[36:26] | You’re being silly. | 你真笨 |
[36:28] | What if he’s not a person? What if he’s two persons? | 如果他不是一个人 而是两个人? |
[36:31] | – I’m not getting the metaphor. – No metaphor. | – 我不懂你的比喻 – 没有比喻 |
[36:33] | Chase, you said the mom used in vitro fertilization, right? | Chase说他妈妈曾接受过人工授精 对吗? |
[36:36] | Yeah, they had trouble conceiving. | 是的 他们无法受孕 |
[36:38] | Kid was right all along. He was implanted with something, | 孩子一直没问题 直到他被植入了某些东西 |
[36:42] | back when he was young. I mean really young, like 12-cells young. | 回到他小时候 我是说 很小的时候 比如只有12个细胞时 |
[36:45] | In vitro increases the likelihood of twinning. | 体外培养增加了双胞胎的可能性 |
[36:48] | But he doesn’t have a twin. | 可是他没有孪生兄弟 |
[36:49] | Not walking around. | 别绕远了… |
[36:51] | But in vitro fertilization costs around 25 grand a pop, | 但人工授精费用是2万5千美金 |
[36:54] | so doctors implant two to six embryos to make sure you get your money’s worth. | 所以要移植2到6个胚胎 以使物有所值 |
[36:58] | Problem is, there’s not always enough bedrooms for all the kiddies. | 问题是 并不总有足够的卧室 给这些小宝贝们住 |
[37:02] | Two brothers get stuck sharing. There’s no bunk beds, | 所以两兄弟就不得不分享一个空间 却没有上下铺 |
[37:04] | so they cuddle up to keep warm, and they never untangle. | 所以他们就抱在一起取暖 而且再也不会分开 |
[37:08] | He’s two people in one. | 他是合二为一 |
[37:12] | It’s called chimerism. | 这就叫嵌合体 (Chimera 希腊神话中的合体怪物) |
[37:14] | Unfortunately, his brother’s | 不幸的是 他兄弟… |
[37:18] | like a bad doubles partner. | 像是一个坏的替身 |
[37:21] | The guy just takes up space, gets in the way. | 那家伙只是占据空间 拦在路上 |
[37:23] | Clancy’s body thinks that he’s gonna put away the easy winners. | Clancy的身体认为能将他轻松干掉 |
[37:26] | His brother just keeps swatting balls into the net. | 但他兄弟一直发挥出色 |
[37:30] | We gotta get him off the court. | 我们得把他从球场上拽下来了 |
[37:33] | So does that mean that you can find the bad cells in his brain or not? | 你能找出他大脑中的坏细胞? 能还是不能? |
[37:39] | Sure, abandon the metaphor. Fine. | 好吧 不用比喻形式也可以 |
[37:43] | Clancy thinks differently than his brother because he thinks. | Clancy 和他兄弟想得不一样 因为他也在思考 |
[37:47] | If we induce an alien abduction… | 如果我们诱导一个外星人诱拐行动… |
[37:49] | Wait. What the hell are you talking about? | 等等 你到底在说什么? |
[37:50] | The foreign DNA has got to be in a portion of your son’s brain | 你儿子的脑中一直有外来DNA |
[37:53] | that makes him believe that he’s being abducted. | 所以他相信自己被诱拐了 |
[37:56] | If we stimulate those neurons with an electric probe, we can trick your son’s brain into hallucinating. | 用电极刺激这些神经元 就能哄骗你儿子的大脑产生幻觉 |
[38:01] | Your son’s neurons will light up, and his brother’s cells will stay dark. | 你儿子的神经元就会亮起来 而他兄弟的细胞会继续保持黑暗 |
[38:06] | Those are the ones we cut out. | 那就是我们要切除的部分 |
[38:08] | You’re talking about brain surgery. | 你是在说一个脑外科手术 |
[38:10] | I’m talking about really cool brain surgery. | 我说的是一个很酷的脑外科手术 |
[38:13] | One of your sons will die, | 你的一个儿子会死 |
[38:15] | but the taller one won’t be so annoying anymore. | 但是个子高的那个 再也不会有人烦他 |
[38:19] | So I have a twin? | 这么说我有一个孪生兄弟? |
[38:21] | Not really. | 不一定 |
[38:23] | What’s on the card? | 卡片上有什么? |
[38:24] | A light bulb. | 电灯泡 |
[38:25] | Start us out at 10. | 让我们从10开始 |
[38:32] | I’m not doing that. | 我没有动 |
[38:34] | That was all me, kid. Sorry. | 是我做的 孩子 对不起 |
[38:36] | You’re in motor function. | 你在活动区域 |
[38:37] | Try two centimeters back. | 试着往后退2厘米 |
[38:40] | He lives inside me? | 他住在我身体里 |
[38:42] | Sort of. | 差不多 |
[38:45] | That tickles. Stop tickling my feet. | 好痒 别挠我的脚了 |
[38:48] | You’re in sensory. You’re getting closer. | 你到了感知区域 再近点 |
[38:50] | What do you see on this one? Moon and stars. | – 这张上你看到了什么? – 月亮和星星 |
[38:55] | So | 那么… |
[38:56] | I am kind of weird? | 我是不是很奇怪? |
[38:58] | We’re all kind of weird. | 我们都很奇怪 |
[39:04] | No! | 不! |
[39:06] | – Clancy? – We got something. | – Clancy? – 有状况 |
[39:08] | – What do you see? – The light. | – 你看到什么了? – 光 |
[39:10] | Here they come, I think. | 他们来了 我想 |
[39:12] | Brain waves indicate a mild hallucination. | 脑电波显示轻度幻觉 |
[39:14] | Neurons are lighting up. – Any dark spots? | – 神经元亮起来了 – 那些暗点呢? |
[39:17] | – Area’s too fuzzy. Hallucination isn’t strong enough. | – 区域太模糊了 – 幻觉还不够强烈 |
[39:19] | Turn up the juice. | 提高刺激强度 |
[39:23] | His blood pressure’s already 160 over 110. Any higher… | 他的血压已经160/110了 再高的话… |
[39:26] | Riding the short bus is better than not breathing. | 变傻瓜总比没命好 |
[39:29] | Take us to 100. | 加到100 |
[39:36] | Area’s still too fuzzy to make any kind of distinction. | 区域还是太模糊了 无法区别 |
[39:38] | – Crank it up higher. | 再加高 |
[39:39] | – You’ve already exceeded the preset maximum. | 你已经超过预设的最大值了 |
[39:42] | Next step’s brain damage. | 再加下去大脑就要被毁了 |
[39:52] | They’re gonna get you. They’re coming through the walls. | 他们要抓走你 他们正穿过围墙 |
[39:55] | They’re gonna take you, torture you. | 他们要抓走你 折磨你 |
[39:58] | You’ll never see your parents again. | 你再也看不到你爸妈了 |
[40:22] | Clancy? Can you hear me? | Clancy 能听到我说话吗? |
[40:27] | Clancy? Clancy? | |
[40:34] | You got them. | 你抓到他们了 |
[40:38] | Yep. | 一点没错 |
[40:41] | We got them all. | 把他们全抓住了 |
[40:59] | You believe what Cuddy tried to pull? | 你相信Cuddy会耍我吗? |
[41:03] | What now? | 又怎么了? |
[41:04] | She lied to me. | 她骗了我 |
[41:06] | She cured my patient with my diagnosis, then lied to me about it. | 她利用我的诊断治好了我的病人 然后她撒了谎 |
[41:10] | That doesn’t sound like her. | 听起来可不像她 |
[41:11] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[41:14] | Does sound like you, though. | 但是像你 |
[41:21] | What exactly did Cuddy tell you? | Cuddy到底跟你说了什么? |
[41:23] | Nothing that your body language isn’t telling me right now. | 和你现在的身体语言所告诉我的一样 |
[41:29] | So what was the plan? | 计划是怎样的? |
[41:32] | I’d feel so humbled by missing a case that | 由于无法治好一个病人 而变得如此谦逊… |
[41:37] | I’d reevaluate my entire life, question the nature of truth and goodness and become Cameron? | 重新评估我的整个生活 领悟真实和善良的本质 最终变成婆婆妈妈的Cameron?? |
[41:42] | Something like that. | 差不多是那样的 |
[41:44] | More that if we told you the truth, | 如果我们告诉你真相 |
[41:46] | that you solved a case based on absolutely no medical proof, | 你解决了一个病例 却不基于任何医学证据 |
[41:51] | you’d think you were God. | 你会认为自己是上帝的 |
[41:55] | 希腊神话英雄Icarus的父亲Daedalus,看着自己的儿子因为太过骄傲, 飞得太高,结果融化了自己亲手做的蜡和羽毛做成的翅膀,活生生地坠海而死。 | |
[41:55] | And I was worried your wings would melt. | 我担心你的翅膀会融化,会从天堂的云端跌下 |
[42:01] | God doesn’t limp. | 上帝不会是瘸子 |