英文名称:The Secret Life of Pets
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Stop-ah! | 快停下啊 |
[00:38] | Illumination! | 照明娱乐公司 |
[00:47] | ♪ Yeah, I’m out that Brooklyn, now I’m down in Tribeca ♪ | ♪ 离开布鲁克林 我来到翠贝卡 ♪ |
[00:50] | ♪ Right next to De Niro ♪ | ♪ 紧靠德尼罗旁边 ♪ |
[00:52] | ♪ But I’ll be hood forever ♪ | ♪ 但我永远属于街头 ♪ |
[00:54] | ♪ I’m the new Sinatra ♪ | ♪ 我是新一代的辛纳屈 ♪ |
[00:55] | ♪ And since I made it here ♪ | ♪ 既然我雄起于纽约 ♪ |
[00:57] | ♪ I can make it anywhere ♪ | ♪ 我便能展望世界 ♪ |
[00:58] | ♪ Yeah, they love me everywhere ♪ | ♪ 我人见人爱 ♪ |
[01:00] | ♪ In New York ♪ | ♪ 在纽约 ♪ |
[01:03] | ♪ Concrete jungle where dreams are made of ♪ | ♪ 水泥森林孕育梦想 ♪ |
[01:06] | ♪ There’s nothin’ you can’t do, okay ♪ | ♪ 你无所不能 ♪ |
[01:10] | ♪ Now you’re in New York… ♪ | ♪ 来到纽约 ♪ |
[01:11] | Ah, kids. | 啊小孩 |
[01:12] | Everybody loves them, right? | 大家都爱小孩 对吧 |
[01:14] | You probably love kids. | 你可能也喜欢小孩 |
[01:16] | Hey! I got to admit… | 我必须承认 |
[01:20] | …I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[01:22] | That’s me, by the way. I’m Max. | 这就是我 我叫麦克 |
[01:24] | I’m the little dog right there, | 我就是那边的那只小狗 |
[01:25] | grateful I’m not being piled on by a horde of children. | 幸亏我不用被一群熊孩子骑来骑去 |
[01:29] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[01:31] | Ugh. Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[01:32] | Having a kid looks like fun. | 有个小孩看起来蛮有意思的 |
[01:35] | Nah, man, it ain’t fun. | 老天爷啊 好玩个鬼啊 |
[01:36] | I’m telling you, once the humans bring a kid home, | 讲真 一旦人类往家带回个小孩 |
[01:39] | your life ain’t the same. | 你的整个狗生都会大变样的 |
[01:43] | Seen it a billion times. | 都见过千百回了 |
[01:46] | It changes you. | 会完全改变你的 |
[01:47] | ♪ I’m from the Empire State, that’s… ♪ | ♪ 我来自帝国大厦 那里 ♪ |
[01:49] | Now, I thought I never | 我以为我根本 |
[01:51] | had to worry about any of that, but then one day… | 不会有这方面的顾虑 直到有一天 |
[01:55] | …my owner Katie met Chuck. | 我的主人凯蒂遇到了查克 |
[01:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:01] | Oh. Uh, yeah. | 我没事 |
[02:05] | A little while later, they’re married. | 没过多久 他俩就结婚了 |
[02:07] | Which… it-it’s great. | 其实 是很棒的事 |
[02:08] | Chuck is really… he’s a good guy. | 查克真的 他是个好人 |
[02:12] | But then… | 但是 |
[02:14] | Aw. …something happened. | 半路杀出来个程咬金 |
[02:26] | Katie and Chuck had a kid of their own. | 凯蒂和查克有孩子了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:989个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:121个,六级词汇:55个,GRE词汇:62个,托福词汇:83个,考研词汇:139个,专四词汇:100个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:258个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:29] | His name’s Liam. | 他叫利亚姆 |
[02:34] | At first, he slept all the time. | 一开始 他根本睡不醒 |
[02:36] | Dreaming about, you know, | 一天就只做梦了 |
[02:38] | whatever it is that babies dream about. | 咱也不知道他都做啥梦 |
[02:40] | Who’s a cute little baby? | 谁是可爱的小家伙呀 |
[02:42] | He had his place… | 他有他的位置 |
[02:43] | You little cutie pie. | 你这个小可爱呀 |
[02:44] | …and I had mine. | 我有我的小窝窝 |
[02:46] | Things seemed like they were gonna be fine. | 生活仿佛风平浪静 大家好像其乐融融 |
[02:53] | Until he started talking. | 直到这小崽子开始说话了 |
[03:00] | And eventually, he started crawling. | 然后终于 他会爬了 |
[03:05] | Sort of. | 就算会了吧 |
[03:08] | And suddenly, my own home wasn’t safe anymore. | 一夜之间 我温馨的小家变得很危险 |
[03:12] | Th-There was a tiny monster taking it over. | 这小地头蛇霸占了我的地盘 |
[03:15] | Now, I did my best to keep a safe distance. | 我可是一直努力保持安全距离的 |
[03:25] | But then, one day, | 直到有一天 |
[03:28] | Liam did something I never expected. | 利亚姆做了一件超级出我意料的事 |
[03:31] | Max. | 麦克 |
[03:33] | I love you, Max. | 我爱你麦克 |
[03:36] | And from then on… | 从那以后 |
[03:38] | …everything was different. | 一切都变得不一样了 |
[03:43] | Duke and I, we became like role models to him. | 我和杜老大好像变成了他的榜样 |
[03:49] | Like, what can I say? The-the kid’s a fan. | 我能说啥呢 这娃是个粉丝 |
[03:52] | ♪ My love blossomed tenderly ♪ | ♪ 我的爱温柔绽放 ♪ |
[03:54] | ♪ My life grew sweeter through the years ♪ | ♪ 生活愈发美妙 ♪ |
[03:57] | ♪ I know that my baby loves me… ♪ | ♪ 因为我知道我的小宝贝超爱我 ♪ |
[03:59] | We try to be a good influence. | 我们努力地成为好的榜样 |
[04:08] | And we help him out whenever we can. | 我们尽自己所能帮助他 |
[04:10] | ♪ Our love just won’t end… ♪ | ♪ 我的爱永不停息 ♪ |
[04:13] | This kid gets us. | 这娃懂我们 |
[04:17] | Bubbles! | 泡泡 |
[04:19] | Yeah, we have fun. | 我们玩得很开心 |
[04:21] | Bubbles! | 泡泡 |
[04:23] | And by the way, I’m still not a kid person. | 顺带说一句 我还是不喜欢娃 |
[04:26] | I’m talking about this kid. | 我只爱这个小不点 |
[04:28] | This is my kid. | 这是我的小不点 |
[04:30] | He’s perfect. | 他堪称完美 |
[04:32] | And I’m never gonna let anything bad happen to him. | 我绝对不会让任何不好的事发生在他身上 |
[04:37] | But I got to say, keeping Liam safe is a full-time job. | 但是讲真 保证利亚姆的安全可是个全职工作 |
[04:43] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | Uh, hey. Uh, hello. | 你好 你们好 |
[04:59] | Everything’s cool. | 一切顺利 |
[05:00] | Uh, we don’t… we don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[05:05] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[05:07] | You okay there, buddy? | 你没事吧 小老弟 |
[05:09] | Was the world always this dangerous? | 世界总是这么危险吗 |
[05:24] | Good doggy. | 好狗狗 |
[06:33] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不别吐 |
[06:35] | No. | 你敢 |
[06:47] | Morning, Snowball. | 早上好啊小白 |
[06:49] | Who’s the best bunny in the whole wide world? | 谁是世界上最好的小兔子 |
[07:04] | Take that, evildoer. | 接招吧 大坏蛋 |
[07:06] | Off into the sun with you. | 送你上天和太阳并肩 |
[07:09] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[07:16] | Ears up. | 竖耳朵 |
[07:31] | I’m calling this meeting | 我称这次会议为 |
[07:32] | of the Superhero Animal Friends to order. | 动物超级英雄会 现在开会 |
[07:35] | Commander Horsey, please read the minutes | 小马指挥官 请你读一下上次的 |
[07:37] | from our last meeting. | 会议记录 |
[07:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:41] | Now, remember, everyone, crime is out there. | 大家都记住 罪犯正在逍遥法外 |
[07:43] | We have to be ready. | 我们一定要做好准备 |
[07:45] | Come on, Molly, time to go. | 快点 莫莉 该走了 |
[07:47] | Ooh, I’m gonna be late for school. | 我上学要迟到了 |
[07:49] | Captain Snowball, you’re in charge while I’m gone. | 小白队长 我不在的时候你掌权 |
[07:56] | First of all, I want to welcome White Thunder back | 首先 我要欢迎白雷同志 |
[07:58] | from the washing machine, | 从洗衣机凯旋归来 |
[08:00] | who was put in there with a red blanket | 他当时与一条红毯子一同作战 |
[08:02] | and henceforth will be known as… | 所以从今以后他就是 |
[08:05] | Pink Thunder. | 粉雷同志 |
[08:07] | Okay, I’m-a go check the perimeter. | 完毕 我现在去巡视周边 |
[08:14] | Good morning, New York City! | 早上好啊 纽约城 |
[08:23] | Snowball. | 小白 |
[08:25] | Hey, Snowball, what are you doing? | 小白 你在干啥呢 |
[08:28] | What’s it look like I’m doing? | 你看我像是干啥呢 |
[08:29] | I’m looking for crime, Tiny Dog. | 我要惩奸除恶 小狗狗 |
[08:31] | I’m doing superhero stuff. | 我在做超级英雄的事 |
[08:35] | Let me tell you something. | 我跟你讲哦 |
[08:36] | Anybody comes in here looking for trouble, | 只要有人来这里找麻烦 |
[08:38] | oh, they gonna meet my partners. | 就必须经过我搭档的同意 |
[08:40] | I’m talking about Paw and Order. | 秩序和我的爪子都不容许他们胡作非为 |
[08:44] | Uh-huh. Okay, well, you do know | 好吧 你是知道 |
[08:46] | that your owner is just playing superhero, right? | 你的主人只是在扮演超级英雄 对吧 |
[08:48] | You’re just wearing some superhero pajamas. | 你仅仅是穿着超级英雄的睡衣 |
[08:52] | Ha! Tiny Dog, you so naive. | 小小狗 你太幼稚了 |
[08:55] | Point me in the direction of any animal | 告诉我任何需要帮助的动物们的方向 |
[08:57] | who needs my help, and stand back. | 我就上场了 您就歇着吧 |
[09:01] | Death blow! | 绝杀 |
[09:06] | Okay, okay, uh, I got it. | 好的吧 我明白了 |
[09:09] | So, uh, did your kid leave for school yet? | 所以 你家小孩上学去了吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah, yeah, no, she’s got a quiz today. | 是啊 不 她今天有个小测验 |
[09:14] | Advanced spelling. She’ll ace it, though. | 是高级拼写 不过她肯定考的超好 |
[09:16] | You know, she writes her answers down in ink. | 你知道 她用钢笔写字 不用铅笔的 |
[09:18] | That’s how confident she is. | 我家宝就是这么自信 |
[09:20] | That sounds really smart. | 听起来是蛮厉害的 |
[09:22] | But you know what? Liam is smart, too. | 但你知道吗 利亚姆也超聪明 |
[09:24] | In fact, I heard Katie say | 讲真 我听凯蒂说 |
[09:26] | that Liam’s head circumference is in the 80th percentile. | 利亚姆的头围超过了百分之八十的同龄人 |
[09:30] | Oh, that’s cool. That’s a lot of head. | 好酷啊 那么多头 |
[09:33] | Hey, quick question: Is he still peeing everywhere? | 我就问你一句 他还是到处尿尿吗 |
[09:35] | Can’t control his bladder? | 控制不住自己的膀胱吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, he-he’s… he’s peeing. | 是 是啊 他还是乱尿 |
[09:39] | But-but every pet knows, if you pee on it, you own it. | 但是每个宠物都知道的 尿哪占哪 |
[09:43] | And Liam, he’s just thinking ahead. | 利亚姆只是特别有远见 |
[09:45] | Yeah, well, you still better | 好吧 你最好还是 |
[09:46] | train him before preschool starts. | 在他上幼儿园之前训练他怎样上厕所 |
[09:48] | You don’t want Liam to get a reputation | 你不想利亚姆得到个 |
[09:49] | as one of those pee-pee kids. | 尿尿娃的名声吧 |
[09:51] | Yeah, totally, like… | 是啊 那当然了 |
[09:52] | Wait, preschool? | 等等 啥幼儿园 |
[09:54] | Yeah. He’s around that age. | 对啊 他年龄差不多了 |
[09:55] | The baby bird is leaving the nest, TD. | 雏鸟要离巢了 小狗狗 |
[09:58] | No, no. Baby bird is staying put. | 不 不行 小雏鸟哪儿也不去 |
[10:01] | He doesn’t need preschool. | 他不需要上幼儿园 |
[10:02] | He’ll, you know… | 他会 你懂的 |
[10:04] | stay home with-with me, where it’s safe. | 和我 一起待在家里 这样才安全 |
[10:06] | Hey, Max. | 你好 麦克 |
[10:08] | It’s, uh, no big deal… no need to overreact… | 这 这不是什么大事 不需要太紧张 |
[10:11] | but, uh, Liam just left. | 但 但是 利亚姆刚刚走了 |
[10:13] | – Wait, what? Where’d he go? – I don’t know. | -等等 什么 他去哪了 -我不知道 |
[10:15] | They never tell the dog specifics. | 他们从不把细节告诉我们狗 |
[10:17] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:20] | This is Homebase to all units. | 这里是大本营 通知各单位 |
[10:21] | The package has left the building. | 目标已经离开本建筑 |
[10:23] | Does anyone have eyes on him? | 是否有人能够监控到目标 |
[10:28] | I don’t see him. Over. | 我没看见 完毕 |
[10:32] | Well, he’s not in this bag of chips. Over. | 他不在这袋薯片里 完毕 |
[10:36] | Okay. Keep… Wait a minute. | 好的 保持 等等 |
[10:37] | Why would he be in a bag of chips? | 他为什么会在一袋薯片里 |
[10:39] | Homebase, this is Eagle Eye. | 大本营 这里是鹰眼 |
[10:40] | Don’t you worry. | 无需担心 |
[10:46] | I had eyes on the package | 目标一离开建筑 |
[10:47] | as soon as he left the building. Over. | 我就看见了 完毕 |
[11:00] | Subject is safe and sound, | 目标很安全 |
[11:02] | enjoying what looks to be a cookie shaped like a moose. | 正在享用一块麋鹿形状的饼干 |
[11:05] | Here you go. | 吃吧 |
[11:06] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[11:07] | It’s a reindeer. | 是驯鹿 |
[11:09] | Okay. Thanks, Norman. | 好吧 谢了 诺曼 |
[11:13] | Scratching again there, buddy. | 你又在挠痒了 朋友 |
[11:14] | I just… I really don’t like it | 我只是 只是非常不喜欢 |
[11:17] | when they take him out without me. | 他们带他出去的时候不带我 |
[11:18] | Hey, Duke. | 你好 杜老大 |
[11:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:23] | Oh, I know this! It’s a ball. | 我知道 这是个球 |
[11:25] | Go get it. | 快捡回来 |
[11:27] | Hey, Maxie. | 你好 小麦克 |
[11:28] | What say we go for a walk? | 我们去散个步怎么样 |
[11:36] | You know, I got to say, this is nice. | 话说 我得承认 这很不错 |
[11:39] | – Good to stretch the… legs. – No! | -放松一下 筋骨 -不 |
[11:41] | I don’t want to go to the vet! | 我不想去看兽医 |
[11:45] | The vet? No! No, no, no, no, no! | 兽医 不 不不不不不 |
[11:48] | Oh, not cool. You tricked me. | 这可不好 你耍花招 |
[11:51] | Maxie, come on, boy. | 小麦克 来吧 小伙子 |
[11:55] | You’ve been so stressed lately, but this vet is gonna help you. | 你最近压力很大 兽医会帮助你的 |
[11:59] | Let’s go, buddy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[12:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:21] | – First time here? – Uh, yeah. | -第一次来吗 -是啊 |
[12:24] | Oh, Dr. Francis is the best veterinarian in the business. | 弗朗西斯医生可是业内最好的兽医了 |
[12:28] | You’re gonna love him. | 你会喜欢他的 |
[12:29] | He specializes in behavioral disorders. | 他是治疗行为障碍方面的专家 |
[12:31] | – B-Behavioral disorders? – Yeah. | -行 行为障碍 -没错 |
[12:34] | But I don’t have a behavioral disorder. | 可我没有行为障碍啊 |
[12:37] | I-I-I mean… I-I mean, I worry a little, sure, | 我 我是说 我 我是有点操心 |
[12:40] | but it-it’s a… it’s a dangerous world. | 但 但这 这个世界确实很危险啊 |
[12:42] | You-you’d be crazy not to… to worry. | 不 不操心才是疯了吧 |
[12:44] | Yeah, I’m fine, too. | 是啊 其实我也很正常 |
[12:46] | It’s my human that’s nuts. | 疯掉的是我的人类 |
[12:48] | I mean, you know, I-I bring her a dead bird, she throws it out. | 就是 我给她叼只死鸟 她给扔了 |
[12:51] | I bring her a dead mouse, | 我给她叼只死老鼠 |
[12:52] | right in the garbage! | 她转身就扔垃圾桶 |
[12:54] | Is nothing I do good enough for you, Mother?! | 母亲 难道我做的一切对你来说都不够好吗 |
[12:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | I run, and I run, and I run, and I run, | 我跑啊 跑啊 跑啊 跑啊 |
[13:02] | and I get out, and I’ve gone nowhere. | 我就能出去了 然后我哪都没去 |
[13:05] | Nowhere! | 哪都没去 |
[13:07] | Uh… | 这个 |
[13:08] | My owner always says, “You’re such a good dog,” | 我的主人总是说 “你真是只好狗” |
[13:11] | and I feel like a good dog, | 我也觉得自己是好狗 |
[13:13] | but what if, deep down, I’m a bad dog? | 但如果我内心深处其实是只坏狗狗怎么办 |
[13:15] | What if I’m a bad dog?! | 如果我是坏狗怎么办 |
[13:19] | We start fires. | 我们喜欢纵火哦 |
[13:24] | Max? | 麦克 |
[13:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:39] | I know, buddy. | 我懂的 伙计 |
[13:41] | It’s just until we can get | 只要你能控制抓痒的问题 |
[13:42] | this scratching thing under control, okay? | 我们就不戴了 好吗 |
[13:52] | Busy Bee! | 小蜜蜂 |
[14:15] | Max! Max! | 麦克 麦克 |
[14:16] | Max. Max. You’re never gonna believe it. | 麦克 麦克 你不会相信的 |
[14:19] | Oh, hey, I like your cone. | 你好呀 这耻辱圈不错哈 |
[14:21] | Listen, I heard Chuck tell Liam that we’re going on a trip. | 听我说 我听见查克告诉利亚姆我们要去旅游了 |
[14:25] | Really? We’re going in the car? | 真的吗 是开车去吗 |
[14:27] | We’re going in the car! | 是开车去 |
[14:29] | Car, car, car, car, car, car! | 开车 开车 开车 |
[14:31] | Man, you know, life is funny. | 说到底 生活还是很有趣的 |
[14:33] | One minute, you’re getting fitted for a cone, | 前一秒你被戴上了耻辱圈 |
[14:34] | and the next, you get to go in a car! | 而下一秒你就可以坐车去旅游了 |
[14:36] | Oh, I feel like that’s very specific to you, but totally. | 我认为那是你个人的特例 但确实是 |
[14:40] | – Yeah. – This is incredible! | -没错 -这真不可思议 |
[14:44] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[14:48] | Chloe? | 冰冰 |
[14:52] | Chloe, I’m going on a trip, and I… Oh. | 冰冰 我要去旅游了 然后 |
[14:55] | I was wondering if you’d… | 我想问一下你能不能 |
[14:57] | Will you watch my Busy Bee while I’m gone…? | 你能不能在我不在时帮我看好小蜜蜂 |
[15:03] | Oh, hey, Max. Were you saying something? | 你好 麦克 你刚才有说什么吗 |
[15:05] | Yeah. I was wondering if you could… | 对 我想问你能不能 |
[15:07] | Oh… Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | Never mind. | 不要紧 |
[15:09] | What’s that stupid thing on your head? | 你头上那个蠢东西是什么 |
[15:15] | Gidget? | 啾啾 |
[15:20] | Gidget, are you home? | 啾啾 你在家吗 |
[15:24] | Gidget? | 啾啾 |
[15:33] | Mm. Oh, hi, Max. | 嗨 麦克 |
[15:36] | Do you want to join me? | 你要一起吗 |
[15:38] | Oh, you know what, I really wish I could, | 知道吗 我真的很想 |
[15:40] | but get this… I’m going on a trip. | 但是听我说 我要去旅游了 |
[15:42] | Wow. Really? | 哇 真的吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah, it’s a big deal. | 对 这可是件大事 |
[15:45] | I was wondering, could you watch my Busy Bee | 我在想 你能在我离开时帮我 |
[15:47] | while I’m gone? | 看好小蜜蜂吗 |
[15:50] | He is so cute. | 他好可爱 |
[15:52] | I know. It’s my favorite toy in the whole world. | 对吧 这是我整个世界最喜欢的玩具 |
[15:55] | And that little face. | 看这小脸 |
[15:57] | His little face. | 他的小脸 |
[15:58] | Oh, and-and ready? | 对了 还有 听好了 |
[16:02] | Oh, wow. I love him. | 哇 我好喜欢他 |
[16:04] | Oh, I just… I just love him immediately. | 我一下 我对他一见钟情 |
[16:07] | It’s-it’s like we’re his parents. | 我们 我们就像他的父母 |
[16:07] | It’s like you’re the dad and I’m the mom | 你是爸爸 我是妈妈 |
[16:08] | and we’re in a relationship and this is our baby. | 我们是夫妻 这是我们的宝宝 |
[16:11] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[16:12] | It’s exactly like that. Exactly. | 完全就是那样 一毛一样 |
[16:14] | It’s not… Okay, yes. | 不是 好吧 你说的对 |
[16:15] | Yes, that’s exactly what it is. | 的确就是那样 |
[16:18] | Uh, so you’ll watch Busy Bee while I’m gone? | 所以你可以在我离开时帮我照顾小蜜蜂吗 |
[16:21] | Max, you go, have a great time, | 麦克 你去好好玩吧 |
[16:24] | and I want you to know I have got this. | 我要让你知道 这事交给我了 |
[16:26] | Thanks, Gidget. See you later. | 谢了 啾啾 回见 |
[16:29] | I will defend Busy Bee with my life. | 我会赌上性命保护小蜜蜂的 |
[16:40] | ♪ Well, I’m on my way ♪ | ♪ 在路上 ♪ |
[16:42] | ♪ I don’t know where I’m going ♪ | ♪ 虽然不知道前往何方 ♪ |
[16:44] | ♪ I’m on my way… ♪ | ♪ 却已在路上 ♪ |
[16:47] | Come on, Duke! Go! | 拜托 杜老大 到后面去 |
[16:50] | Yes, yes, yes. How we doing, Liam? | 太棒了太棒了 利亚姆 感觉如何 |
[16:53] | – Whoo-hoo! – “Whoo-hoo” is right. | -哇噢 -哇噢就对了 |
[16:54] | ♪ Seein’ me and Julio down by the schoolyard ♪ | ♪ 在操场边见到我和胡里奥 ♪ |
[16:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | ♪ Seein’ me and Julio down by the schoolyard… ♪ | ♪ 在操场边见到我和胡里奥 ♪ |
[17:01] | Yes! Here we go! | 好了 开始吧 |
[17:04] | Hey, man. | 嗨 哥们 |
[17:06] | – I’m in a car! – Us, too! | -我在车上诶 -我们也是 |
[17:08] | I love the car! | 我超爱汽车 |
[17:10] | It’s the best! Yes! | 汽车最棒了 |
[17:13] | ♪ Well, I’m on my way ♪ | ♪ 在路上 ♪ |
[17:16] | ♪ I don’t know where I’m going ♪ | ♪ 虽然不知道前往何方 ♪ |
[17:17] | ♪ I’m on my way ♪ | ♪ 却已在路上 ♪ |
[17:20] | ♪ And I’m taking my time, but I don’t know where ♪ | ♪ 我在花费时光 却不知何方 ♪ |
[17:22] | ♪ So good-bye to Rosie ♪ | ♪ 罗茜再会 ♪ |
[17:24] | ♪ The queen of Corona ♪ | ♪ 再会 科罗娜女王 ♪ |
[17:27] | ♪ Seein’ me and Julio down by the schoolyard ♪ | ♪ 在操场边见到我和胡里奥 ♪ |
[17:31] | – Okay, come on, guys. – All right. | -好了 快点 伙计们 -好的 |
[17:32] | – Let’s be quick. – Here we go. | -我们快点 -来了 |
[17:33] | ♪ Seein’ me and Julio down by the schoolyard. ♪ | ♪ 在操场边见到我和胡里奥 ♪ |
[17:38] | No. No, no, no. | 不行 不能这样 |
[17:39] | – This way, buddy. Come on. – No! | -这边 小伙子 来吧 -不要 |
[18:17] | Oh, no! Oh, no! | 不要 不要啊 |
[18:20] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不行 不行 不行 不行 |
[18:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[18:28] | No…! | 不要 |
[18:37] | Gidget, what have you done? | 啾啾 你都做了些什么啊 |
[18:55] | Why? Why?! | 为什么 为什么 |
[18:58] | Aha. | 啊哈 |
[19:00] | Okay. | 在那 |
[19:52] | Oh, dear, sweet Busy Bee. | 亲爱的小蜜蜂 |
[20:00] | You know, I’m-a be the first bunny with washboard glutes. | 我将会是第一个拥有臀大肌线条的兔子 |
[20:03] | I’m not even sure what glutes are, but… | 我都不知道臀大肌是什么 但是 |
[20:05] | mine are gonna be shredded. | 我的肯定是撕碎的 |
[20:07] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 哦是啊 是啊 |
[20:08] | That’s, uh… that’s fascinating. | 确实 激动人心 |
[20:10] | Let me tell you something. | 我跟你讲哦 |
[20:11] | Criminals are gonna take | 罪犯只要 |
[20:13] | one good look at my glutes… | 瞥一眼我的臀大肌 |
[20:15] | and they just gonna give up. | 就会放弃抵抗 |
[20:17] | Okay, this is obviously glued to the floor. | 好吧 很明显这玩意儿被粘在地板上了 |
[20:21] | Excuse me, rabbit, cat. | 打扰一下 兔兔 猫猫 |
[20:23] | Do any of you know Captain Snowball? | 你们有人认识小白队长吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah, uh, ye-yes. | 认 认识 |
[20:28] | -Yes, we do. -And here we go. | -是的 我们认识 -又来了 |
[20:30] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[20:32] | My name is Daisy, and I really got to talk to him. | 我叫黛西 我真的要找他说话 |
[20:35] | A poor, defenseless animal needs saving. | 一只可怜的 无助的动物正等着他去解救 |
[20:39] | Wha…? Are you saying…? | 什么 你是说 |
[20:40] | Yes. I need Captain Snowball for a… | 对 我要找小白队长 |
[20:43] | top secret rescue. | 执行顶级机密救援任务 |
[20:45] | All right, well, I got to go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[20:47] | But nice meeting you, uh… What was it again? | 见到你很开心 你叫 呃 什么来着 |
[20:49] | Okay, you don’t listen. | 好吧 你根本没听 |
[20:50] | – It’s Daisy. – Whatever. Okay, I… | -我叫黛西 -随便吧 好了 |
[20:53] | I got to get the dude to get the stuff to do the things. | 我这就让那家伙拿上装备然后走 |
[20:55] | I got to… Bye-bye. | 我这就去 拜拜 |
[20:57] | That was weird. | 好诡异 |
[20:59] | Oh, sister, it’s gonna get way weirder. | 小姐妹 只会越来越诡异的 |
[21:08] | It’s Snow time, baby. | 该小白表现了 宝贝 |
[21:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[21:27] | Anybody hungry? | 有谁饿了么 |
[21:43] | Oh, Snowball. | 哦小白 |
[21:47] | Uh, is he okay? | 那啥 他还好吧 |
[21:50] | Not in any way. No. | 不好 哪方面都不好 |
[21:54] | Hello, citizens. | 你们好 市民们 |
[21:56] | Who is that? | 这是谁啊 |
[21:58] | I’m Captain Snowball. | 我是小白队长 |
[22:00] | I hear one of you needs my help. | 我听说有人需要我帮忙 |
[22:02] | Ooh, that’s me. | 哦对 是我 |
[22:03] | Ah, very good. | 很好 |
[22:05] | New dog, tell me your story. | 新来的 给我讲讲你的故事 |
[22:08] | Okay. Well, it all began | 好 事情要从 |
[22:11] | when I was on my way back from vacation. | 我度假回来时说起 |
[22:17] | Our humans were safely stowed | 我们的人类都安全的放置在 |
[22:19] | in the overhead compartment, | 顶层的小格间里 |
[22:20] | and we were going through our owners’ stuff. | 我们和主人的行李在一起 |
[22:23] | Humans always blame the airline. | 人类总是责怪航空公司 |
[22:27] | What do you got? | 你找到啥了 |
[22:29] | I’ll trade you two socks for a pair of workout shorts. | 我用运动短裤换你成对的两只袜子 |
[22:32] | Are they clean or dirty? | 干不干净 |
[22:34] | They ain’t clean. | 不干净 |
[22:36] | Nope. They nasty. | 不 是很脏 |
[22:40] | And then I heard a noise. | 然后我听到了一阵噪音 |
[23:05] | Now, I don’t speak wild animal… | 我不会讲野生动物话 |
[23:07] | …but from what I gathered, | 但就我理解的 |
[23:10] | he was a scared, adorable tiger cub named Hu. | 那是一只害怕又可爱的老虎 叫小虎 |
[23:13] | This poor baby kitty was being held against his will. | 可怜的小家伙被迫关起来了 |
[23:18] | – That is unbelievable. – I know, right? | -真是难以置信 -是吧 |
[23:21] | No, I mean I literally don’t believe a word of it. | 不 我是说 我一个字也不信 |
[23:23] | No offense. Or do take offense. | 无意冒犯 或者你当是冒犯好了 |
[23:25] | I’m good either way. | 我都行 |
[23:27] | Um, pardon me. Offense is very much taken. | 你说什么 你这是严重冒犯了 |
[23:30] | That story happened, and it gets worse. | 故事就这么开始的 而且越来越糟 |
[23:33] | After the plane landed, I saw Hu again. | 飞机降落以后 我又看到了小虎 |
[23:36] | Use your no-good clown muscles and push! | 用你那没用的小丑肌肉给我推 |
[23:38] | He was being brought to his new owner. | 它被带给了新主人 |
[23:41] | – And this guy… – Time is rubles! | -而且这家伙 -时间就是金钱 |
[23:43] | Y’all, this guy was pure, | 是个纯粹的 |
[23:46] | concentrated circus evil. | 十恶不赦的马戏团大混蛋 |
[23:50] | That tiger needs Captain Snowball. | 小虎需要小白队长 |
[23:53] | -Daisy, let’s go. -Yeah! | -黛西 我们走 -好 |
[23:56] | Let’s free that tiger. | 我们去救小虎 |
[23:58] | Or die trying. Well, I mean… | 至死方休 我是说 |
[24:01] | I mean, we might. Um… | 我是说 我们可能 |
[24:02] | Probably you. Huh? | 可能是你吧 |
[24:04] | You’re wearing a bright suit. Everyone’s gonna notice you. | 你穿的这么亮眼 所有人都会注意到的 |
[24:06] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事 |
[24:24] | Hey, guys, we’re here. | 伙计们 我们到了 |
[24:33] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[24:35] | There’s Uncle Shep. | 谢普叔叔好 |
[24:37] | Welcome to the farm. | 欢迎来农场 |
[24:40] | Where’s my little man? | 小家伙在哪 |
[24:55] | Look at this place. | 看看这里 |
[24:57] | Yeah, it’s… | 确实 |
[24:59] | Oh, so many smells | 好多味道 |
[25:01] | I have never smelled before. | 都是我从来没闻过的 |
[25:02] | My nose is so confused. | 我鼻子都闻不过来了 |
[25:04] | And happy! | 我好兴奋 |
[25:06] | Come on, Max. Let’s go explore. | 走吧麦克 我们到处转转 |
[25:09] | – Yeah! – Uh, wait up. | -棒 -那啥 等等我 |
[25:15] | Hey, cow. Moo. | 你好 牛牛 哞 |
[25:21] | You’re a cow. You’re supposed to moo. | 你是牛牛 你应该这么叫的 |
[25:24] | Woof, woof. | 汪 汪 |
[25:26] | What? | 啥 |
[25:27] | Oh, I’m a dog. | 其实 我是只狗 |
[25:28] | I’m wagging my tail like an idiot. | 我正像个傻子一样摇尾巴 |
[25:32] | Oh, okay. Dude, not cool. | 哦好吧 伙计 这样就没意思了 |
[25:34] | Oh, are you gonna throw a ball? Oh, please throw a ball. | 你要扔球吗 拜托快扔球吧 |
[25:36] | And I will chase it because my brain | 我想追球玩 |
[25:38] | is the size of a rat turd. | 因为我脑子只有老鼠屎那么大 |
[25:40] | Okay. Yeah, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[25:41] | You made your point. | 你讲的很明白了 |
[25:43] | Yeah, yeah. Oh, look. I’m peeing on a tree. | 对对 看啊 我在对着树尿尿 |
[25:45] | -I now own this tree. -Okay. Yeah, great. | -这棵树是我的了 -好 对 |
[25:46] | – Leaving now. – All right. I guess I’ll just stare | -走了 -好吧 那我就盯着门 |
[25:48] | at the door until you come back! | 直到你回来 |
[25:49] | Oh, I miss New York. | 我想回纽约 |
[25:51] | Maybe a break from the city is just what you need. | 可能离开城市正是你需要的 |
[25:54] | This place is… | 这里也 |
[25:56] | Wha…? | 啥 |
[26:08] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别 |
[26:12] | Duke, what did I do? What did I do? | 杜老大 我干了啥 我干了啥 |
[26:19] | Huh? | 啥 |
[26:28] | Whoa. | 天呐 |
[26:34] | Dinner’s on! | 吃晚饭啦 |
[26:42] | Chloe? I need your help. | 冰冰 你得帮帮我 |
[26:44] | Chloe. | 冰冰 |
[26:48] | Uh, Chloe? | 那啥 冰冰 |
[26:51] | Chloe, are you okay? | 冰冰 你还好吧 |
[26:54] | Sorry. Uh, I’m-I’m just… I’m… | 对不起 我就是 我 |
[26:57] | Real quick… why is there a lampshade on your head? | 马上就好 你头上顶个台灯罩子干嘛 |
[27:00] | Listen, Gidget, baby, | 听着啾啾 宝贝 |
[27:03] | I got to be honest with you. | 我跟你讲实话 |
[27:05] | My owner might have given me a little bit of catnip. | 我主人好像给了我一点猫薄荷 |
[27:12] | Oh, okay. Gotcha. | 好的 明白了 |
[27:14] | That’s great. Um, listen. | 真棒 听着 |
[27:16] | It is great, Gidget. | 确实很棒 啾啾 |
[27:17] | Everything is great… | 一切都好棒 |
[27:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:21] | – Do you hear that? – Hear what? | -你听见没 -听见啥 |
[27:23] | It’s like… it’s like a tiny… like a tiny motor. | 像 像个小 小马达的声音 |
[27:26] | It’s like a humming sound. | 那个嗡嗡嗡的声音 |
[27:28] | I’m not… don’t know what you’re ta… | 我不知道你在说啥 |
[27:31] | Oh. Chloe, you’re purring. | 哦冰冰 是你在呼噜 |
[27:33] | That’s you. | 是你 |
[27:35] | What? That’s me? | 什么 是我吗 |
[27:37] | Like, as in the sound is coming from inside of me? | 你是说 这声音是我身体里发出的吗 |
[27:40] | Yep. Oh. | 是的呢 |
[27:41] | I wonder what other sounds I could make. | 我好奇我还能发出什么样的声音 |
[27:45] | It-it’s just, Max trusted me | 是这样 麦克很信任我 |
[27:47] | to look after his Busy Bee, and then… | 让我照看他的小蜜蜂 然后 |
[27:50] | Chloe, would you listen? | 冰冰 你能不能听我说啊 |
[27:54] | Wow. Please stop. | 哇哦 求你停下 |
[28:00] | Are you finished? | 闹够了没 |
[28:03] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[28:04] | I lost Busy Bee. | 我把小蜜蜂弄丢了 |
[28:06] | I got to get it back, but to do that… | 我得把它找回来 但是 |
[28:09] | Chloe… | 冰冰 |
[28:10] | I need you to teach me | 你得先教我 |
[28:13] | the way of the cat. | 猫的门道 |
[28:19] | Here we go. I’m gonna get you. | 来了 我要抓住你 |
[28:27] | Max, come on. Try to catch a firefly. | 麦克 来吧 一起抓萤火虫 |
[28:30] | I’m just… That sounds great, | 我正在 听起来不错 |
[28:31] | but I-I think Liam wants me near him. | 但是我觉得利亚姆需要我陪在他身边 |
[28:33] | You-you know, he’s a little freaked out | 你 你知道 他来到这个怪地方 |
[28:35] | being in this weird place. | 有点害怕 |
[28:37] | I think he’ll be okay. | 我觉得他没事的 |
[28:39] | And this one is a jumper. | 这个是跳跳 |
[28:42] | O-Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[28:43] | Just one. | 就抓一个 |
[28:47] | Yes, I… | 好 我 |
[29:02] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[29:04] | Dog’s got two things in this life: | 狗的生命中有两样东西 |
[29:07] | his water bowl and his dignity. | 他的水盆和他的尊严 |
[29:10] | You take one, you take the other. | 夺走了一样 另一样也不复存在 |
[29:13] | I, uh… I-I didn’t know this was your bowl. | 我 我不知道这是你的水盆 |
[29:15] | What? The cone blocking your view? | 怎么 耻辱圈挡着你眼睛了吗 |
[29:17] | It’s got my name on the side. | 边上有我的名字 |
[29:21] | We are so sorry, Mr. Chicken. | 我们很抱歉 小鸡先生 |
[29:23] | Name’s not Chicken. | 我不叫小鸡 |
[29:25] | Do I look like a chicken to you? | 你看我像小鸡吗 |
[29:27] | – No. No, sir. – No, n-not even a little. | -不 不 先生 -不 一点也不像 |
[29:30] | Name’s Rooster. | 我叫鲁叔 |
[29:32] | Okay. I-I’m Max, and this is… | 好的 我是麦克 他是 |
[29:34] | Hey, what’s that kid doing in the cage? | 那小孩在笼子里干嘛呢 |
[29:36] | There something wrong with him? He got the fever? | 他有什么问题吗 是发烧了吗 |
[29:40] | Uh, that’s-that’s Liam. | 那 那是利亚姆 |
[29:41] | He-he likes to run. | 他 他喜欢乱跑 |
[29:43] | So let him run. | 那就让他跑 |
[29:44] | Well, Liam’s super fast. | 利亚姆跑得超级快 |
[29:46] | W-w-we blink, and he’s up a tree. | 一不留神他就上树了 |
[29:48] | So then your kid’s up a tree. What’s the problem? | 就算你家小孩上了树 那又怎么了 |
[29:51] | Well, he could fall. | 他可能会掉下来 |
[29:53] | – He might. – And then he hurts himself. | -可能吧 -然后他会受伤 |
[29:54] | Oh, so he got really high up in this hypothetical tree? | 所以假设中他爬得很高很高吗 |
[29:59] | Kid gets hurt, | 小孩受了伤 |
[29:59] | he learns not to do it again. | 才会长个教训 |
[30:01] | You know how many electric cords I’ve chewed? | 你知道我咬过多少根电线吗 |
[30:03] | Like, multiple cords? | 很多根吗 |
[30:06] | One. | 一根 |
[30:08] | It shocked me. | 我触电了 |
[30:09] | I walked backwards for a week, | 我一整周都是倒着走路的 |
[30:11] | but I never chewed a cord again. | 但我永远都不会再去咬电线了 |
[30:13] | Well, that is great for you. | 那对你来说挺好的 |
[30:15] | And-and it explains a lot, | 你说的也挺有道理 |
[30:16] | but I like to protect Liam from… everything. | 但是我想保护利亚姆不受任何伤害 |
[30:21] | Well, that’s you, and you’re wrong. | 好吧 那是你 但你是错的 |
[30:27] | Can you believe that guy? | 你能相信那家伙吗 |
[30:29] | Yeah, he was cool! | 能啊 他好酷啊 |
[30:31] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 他不酷 |
[30:32] | I know. He wasn’t cool at all. | 我知道 他一点也不酷 |
[30:34] | No, I’ll do the dishes. | 不 我来洗碗 |
[30:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:38] | Let’s get this guy inside. | 带小家伙进去吧 |
[30:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:43] | Whoa. Hold up there. Dogs sleep outside. | 等一下 狗都睡外面 |
[30:46] | Uh, pardon? | 抱歉 什么 |
[30:50] | Okay, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[30:51] | L-L-Let’s talk about this like rational… | 让 让我们好好谈谈 |
[31:00] | All right, we’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[31:02] | In record time, too, thanks to the Bunnymobile. | 又破了纪录 感谢兔兔车 |
[31:07] | Stealth mode. | 启动隐形模式 |
[31:09] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[31:32] | You are jumpy. | 你太紧张了 |
[31:33] | I meant… | 我是说 |
[31:34] | That’s cool. | 好酷 |
[31:35] | Or… | 或者 |
[31:37] | Look at that thing I’m not scared of right there. | 看我不怕这玩意 |
[31:39] | Or… | 或者 |
[31:40] | There’s a candy wrapper on the ground. | 地上有个糖纸 |
[31:42] | See? It’s just a thing I do. | 懂了吗 我经常这么干 |
[31:46] | Come on, you stupid tiger! | 快点 你个蠢老虎 |
[31:49] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[31:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:53] | We don’t have entire night. | 我们可没有一整晚的时间 |
[32:00] | Let’s go! | 动起来 |
[32:03] | You’re wasting Sergei’s time. | 你在浪费谢尔盖的时间 |
[32:09] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[32:15] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[32:17] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[32:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:26] | We try again tomorrow. | 我们明天再试 |
[32:28] | If tiger does not do trick… | 如果老虎不表演把戏 |
[32:30] | tiger will become rug. | 就会被做成地毯 |
[32:36] | Do not let tiger out of your sight. | 别让老虎离开你的视线 |
[32:51] | It’s okay, Hu. | 没关系的 小虎 |
[32:52] | It’s me, Daisy, from the plane. | 是我 飞机上的黛西 |
[33:01] | Hey. Step away from the tiger. | 喂 离那只老虎远点 |
[33:03] | Mind your business, wolf. | 管好你自己 臭狼 |
[34:03] | No! | 不 |
[34:25] | Oh, gonna die, gonna die, gonna die! | 死定了 死定了 死定了 |
[34:38] | I got the keys. Let’s go. | 我拿到钥匙了 我们走 |
[34:41] | What? | 什么 |
[34:43] | I said, “I got the keys.” | 我说 “我拿到钥匙了” |
[34:45] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[34:47] | Uh, all right. Yeah, of course. | 好吧 当然 |
[35:00] | Heck yeah! | 棒极了 |
[35:05] | You know what I learned today? | 你知道我今天明白了什么吗 |
[35:06] | – Hmm? – Wolves are jerks. | -什么 -狼都是混蛋 |
[35:30] | Duke. | 杜老大 |
[35:34] | Duke. | 杜老大 |
[35:35] | I think we should check on Liam. | 我觉得我们应该去看看利亚姆 |
[35:37] | – Duke. – I finally caught you, tail. | -杜老大 -我终于抓到你了 尾巴 |
[36:00] | Huh? What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[36:07] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[36:11] | What? | 什么 |
[36:38] | Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[36:39] | No, no, please, you don’t want to eat me. | 不 求你不要吃我 |
[36:41] | I’m skin and bones. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no… | 我瘦得皮包骨 不不不不 |
[36:59] | Uh… Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | He, uh… he got the jump on me. | 他 他蹿到我面前 |
[37:02] | I guess he… | 我猜他 |
[37:04] | I couldn’t see him because of the cone. | 我戴着耻辱圈所以没看到他 |
[37:06] | – Then get rid of the cone. – Oh, man, I would. | -那就把耻辱圈摘了 -老兄 会摘掉的 |
[37:09] | I would, but my therapist says I need it. | 会的 但我的治疗师说我需要戴着 |
[37:12] | Oh. Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[37:14] | Well, that makes sense. | 原来如此 |
[37:17] | Yeah, it’s a medical device. | 对啊 这是医疗器械 |
[37:19] | These doctors. | 这些医生 |
[37:21] | There. | 好了 |
[37:22] | You’re cured. | 你病好了 |
[37:24] | Hallelujah. | 老天保佑 |
[37:27] | Not a fan. | 不是粉丝 |
[37:28] | I am not a fan of the farm. | 我可不是农场粉 |
[37:36] | Okay, tail. | 好了 尾巴 |
[37:40] | Ears. | 耳朵 |
[37:41] | And voilà. | 瞧瞧 |
[37:43] | Gidget, you look so much like a cat, it’s crazy. | 啾啾 你真的好像一只猫 太疯狂了 |
[37:46] | Yeah. Who knew? | 是啊 谁知道呢 |
[37:48] | – So easy. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | -太简单了 -等等 |
[37:50] | Hold on. It’s gonna take more | 等一下 当只猫不是 |
[37:51] | than fake ears and a sock, okay? | 戴个假耳朵套个袜子就行了 好吗 |
[37:53] | You got to learn how to act like a cat. | 你要学猫的行为举止 |
[37:56] | – Okay. – Okay, Gidget, I’m gonna throw | -好的 -啾啾 我给你 |
[37:58] | some situations at you, and you’re just gonna, you know… | 设置一些情景 你就来 |
[38:00] | – you’re gonna react like a cat. – Gotcha. | -你来做出像猫一样的反应 -明白了 |
[38:04] | Fetch. | 去捡球 |
[38:05] | Yes! I’m gonna get it! | 好 我去捡 |
[38:07] | Gidget, stay. | 啾啾 别动 |
[38:09] | – But… – No. | -可是 -不行 |
[38:10] | Cats don’t care about fetching. Fetching is for dopes. | 猫咪不在乎捡球 傻子才会去捡 |
[38:13] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[38:16] | You’re above that, because you are a cat. | 你是猫咪 所以不屑于捡球 |
[38:28] | You see, dogs land | 看到了吗 狗落地时 |
[38:30] | like the clumsy oafs they are. | 像笨手笨脚的蠢货一样 |
[38:32] | Meanwhile, cats land on their feet. | 但猫咪用脚落地 |
[38:34] | Really? How do they… | 真的吗 他们怎么 |
[38:38] | Yes! I did it! | 太好了 我做到了 |
[38:40] | I landed on my feet. | 我用脚落地了 |
[38:41] | – Yes! – Nice work. | -太棒了 -干得好 |
[38:43] | Seriously, guys, I think I broke something. | 说真的 伙计 我感觉我砸碎了什么东西 |
[38:47] | You gotta. It’s a fact of life. | 你得进去 这就是生活 |
[38:49] | Absolutely not. Never gonna happen. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[38:51] | Guys, I found treats! | 各位 我找到了零食 |
[38:54] | Oh, Mel. Ugh. | 大毛 不要吃啊 |
[38:57] | Okay, Gidget, eat Sweetpea. | 现在 啾啾 吃掉甜豆 |
[39:00] | What? | 什么 |
[39:03] | Cats eat birds. It’s nature. | 猫吃鸟 这是本性使然 |
[39:05] | – Yeah, I’m gonna pass. – No, no, no, no. | -是吧 我还是过了 -不行 |
[39:08] | You used your one pass on the litter box, | 你唯一一次过的机会已经在垃圾桶上用掉了 |
[39:10] | so you have to do this. | 你必须这么做 |
[39:11] | – But… – B-B-B-But… Do it. | -但是 -但啥但 赶紧 |
[39:13] | You’re seriously gonna make her eat Sweetpea? | 你真的要让她吃了甜豆吗 |
[39:15] | Oh, no, no, no. Of course not. I’m just freaking her out. | 不 不 当然不 我只是吓吓她 |
[39:18] | Okay. What’s next? | 好吧 下一项是什么 |
[39:20] | Gidget, no. That’s… | 啾啾 不要 那是 |
[39:21] | Bad dog. Bad cat-dog. | 坏狗 坏猫狗 |
[39:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:30] | Up. | 上来 |
[39:32] | And tail in the face. | 用尾巴扫过脸 |
[39:33] | Okay, touch the butt to the cup. | 好 用屁股去碰杯子 |
[39:36] | Walk on keyboard. | 在键盘上走 |
[39:38] | There you go. | 不错 |
[39:41] | Coffee on computer. | 把咖啡洒在电脑上 |
[39:42] | And down. | 下去吧 |
[39:43] | Nice. | 很好 |
[39:45] | Yes, you got it. | 好 你可以的 |
[39:46] | Gidget, you’re as close to a cat as a dog can get. | 啾啾你已经够像猫了 做到了狗的极限 |
[39:51] | Cool. Now turn me into a chinchilla. | 真棒 现在把我变成毛丝鼠吧 |
[39:53] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[40:01] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[40:02] | First mission in the bag. | 第一次任务圆满完成 |
[40:04] | It was easy. | 很简单啊 |
[40:06] | Too easy? Maybe. | 太简单了吗 可能吧 |
[40:07] | Maybe it was. | 可能是的 |
[40:11] | ♪ Come along and ride on a fantastic voyage… ♪ | ♪ 一起踏上一段奇妙之旅 ♪ |
[40:15] | Hey, big fella. | 你好 大块头 |
[40:16] | What’d I do? Oh, I just rescued a tiger. | 我做了什么 我刚才救了一只老虎 |
[40:19] | No, I’m not even trying to brag. | 不 我不是在自吹自擂 |
[40:20] | I’m just telling you what happened. | 我只是在说发生了什么事 |
[40:22] | See, that’s the thing about being awesome. | 看 这就是厉害的地方 |
[40:23] | When you awesome and you just tell the truth, | 当你厉害的时候 直接说真话 |
[40:26] | it sounds like you bragging. | 听起来就像是在吹嘘 |
[40:27] | Let me know when you finish tooting your horn, | 你吹完牛记得告诉我一声 |
[40:29] | ’cause we got to find a safe place for Hu. | 因为我们得给小虎找个安全的地方 |
[40:32] | Uh, what? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[40:37] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:39] | Oh, that guy. Yeah. | 那家伙啊 确实 |
[40:41] | Uh… yeah. | 是的 |
[40:43] | Oh! I got it. | 我想到了 |
[40:45] | I know a guy whose owner is never home. | 我知道有个家伙的主人从来不回家 |
[40:47] | Yeah, we can just take him there. | 我们可以把他带到那儿去 |
[40:48] | Sounds like a plan. | 听着像个计划的样子 |
[40:49] | Superbunny powers, activate. | 超级兔兔能量 启动 |
[40:58] | Wait out here, buddy. | 外面等着 兄弟 |
[41:03] | We’ll be right back, okay? | 我们马上就回来 好吗 |
[41:06] | ♪ I’m a puppy cute and sweet ♪ | ♪ 我是一只可爱的小狗 ♪ |
[41:09] | ♪ Beg real nice and get a treat. ♪ | ♪ 对人友善也得到了回报 ♪ |
[41:11] | Hip, hip, hip, | 跳 跳 跳 |
[41:13] | hip, hip, hip. | 跳 跳 跳 |
[41:15] | – Hey, Pops. – Who-who’s that? | -你好 老头 -那是谁啊 |
[41:17] | Bunny, bunny, bunny, bunny! | 兔兔 兔兔 兔兔 兔兔 |
[41:20] | I am a hero. I need you to respect that. | 我是个英雄 你们得敬重我 |
[41:23] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[41:25] | Ten-hut! | 列队 |
[41:29] | Puppy school is in session. | 狗狗学校开学了 |
[41:31] | Puppy school? | 狗狗学校 |
[41:32] | Now the daily pledge. | 现在该每日誓词了 |
[41:34] | – I promise… – I promise… | -我保证 -我保证 |
[41:36] | – …to listen to Pops… – …to listen to Pops… | -听老头的话 -听老头的话 |
[41:40] | …and learn how to be adorable, | 学习变得可爱 |
[41:41] | wide-eyed and loving… | 学习变得天真又体贴 |
[41:43] | …and learn how to be adorable, wide-eyed | 学习变得可爱 天真 |
[41:46] | and loving… | 而且体贴 |
[41:48] | …to get what I want, when I want it. | 当有所需的时候有能力得到 |
[41:50] | to get what I want, when I want it. | 当有所需的时候有能力得到 |
[41:53] | Okay, now, Pop’s quiz. | 好的 现在是老头测验时间 |
[41:56] | Myron has hidden socks all over the room. | 麦伦把袜子藏在了房间的各处 |
[41:59] | Now, what do we do with human socks? | 那我们该怎么对待人类的袜子呢 |
[42:01] | Ooh, me, me. | 我知道 我知道 |
[42:03] | Go ahead, Princess. | 说吧 小公主 |
[42:04] | We hide them, Mr. Pops. | 我们把它们藏起来 老头先生 |
[42:07] | Correct-a-rooney. | 正确 |
[42:08] | And why do we hide them? | 我们为什么要把它们藏起来呢 |
[42:10] | Not knowing where one sock is messes with the humans’ minds. | 不知道一只袜子去哪了会搅乱人类的思维 |
[42:15] | Heck yes, it does. Always keep ’em guessing. | 这就对了 让他们猜去吧 |
[42:18] | Now, go find those socks. | 现在 去把袜子找回来 |
[42:20] | What? Okay, all right. | 什么情况 好吧 |
[42:22] | Okay. Hey, Pops. | 好吧 你好 老头 |
[42:23] | What…? Okay, that’s enough. | 什么 好了 够了 |
[42:24] | Hey. What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[42:26] | Yeah. My owner got a new puppy. | 我家主人新得了一只小狗 |
[42:28] | My name’s Tiny. | 我叫小微 |
[42:30] | Nobody cares! | 没人关心 |
[42:32] | I was teaching Tiny how not to be anyone’s sucker. | 我在教小微怎样不拖别人后腿 |
[42:35] | Word got out, suddenly every puppy | 消息传了出去 突然间周边的 |
[42:37] | in the tristate area is scratching at my door. | 每只小狗都跑来挠我的门了 |
[42:41] | Professor Pops? | 老头教授 |
[42:42] | Yes, Pickles? | 怎么了 泡菜 |
[42:44] | I got to make a poop. | 我要拉臭臭 |
[42:45] | Oh. You know where to do that. Find a shoe. | 你知道拉在哪儿 找只鞋子 |
[42:50] | This is so sweet. | 真是可爱 |
[42:52] | Yeah, they’re good… | 是啊 他们挺不错的 |
[42:53] | Holy cheese and crackers! What is that? | 我的天呐 那是什么 |
[42:56] | Myron, horn! | 麦伦 吹号 |
[43:06] | No, no, no. No, no, look, look. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 看啊 没关系的 |
[43:08] | This beautiful creature is Hu. | 这个漂亮的小东西叫小虎 |
[43:11] | And the good news… | 好消息是 |
[43:13] | is he’s staying with you. | 他会和你们待在一起 |
[43:15] | Get that tiger out of here before he does any more damage. | 在他造成更多破坏之前把这老虎给我弄出去 |
[43:18] | But we don’t have anywhere else to take him. | 但我们没有其他地方可以送他去了 |
[43:20] | – Well, he ain’t staying here. – Kitty, kitty, | -那他也不能待在这儿 -咪咪 咪咪 |
[43:22] | kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty! | 咪咪 咪咪 咪咪 咪咪 |
[43:23] | No, what are you… Don’t get attached. | 不 你们在干嘛 别和他走的太近 |
[43:26] | That thing is out. | 这东西必须走 |
[43:31] | Oh, Pickles. | 哦泡菜 |
[43:32] | Did you poop in a shoe? | 你拉在鞋里了吗 |
[43:34] | I pooped in a boot. | 我拉在靴子里了 |
[43:36] | Your owner won’t find it for weeks. | 你的主人几星期都不一定会发现 |
[43:41] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[43:42] | What? No. You’re crying! | 什么 才没有 你才哭了呢 |
[43:45] | But I’m just so proud of Pickles. | 但我太为泡菜骄傲了 |
[43:49] | Mr. Pops, | 老头先生 |
[43:51] | please, can the tiger stay with us? | 求你了 小老虎可以和我们待在一起吗 |
[43:53] | Please? | 求你了 |
[43:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[43:57] | Myron, look away. | 麦伦 别看 |
[44:04] | Oh, flap-doodle. | 好吧 |
[44:06] | Okay, fine. One night. | 那好吧 就一晚 |
[44:11] | I taught you guys too well. | 我把你们教得太好了 |
[44:33] | I give wolves one job. | 我就给了你们狼一个任务 |
[44:36] | Guard white tiger. | 守住白虎 |
[44:39] | And you wolves, you blow it. | 你们这些狼却给我搞砸了 |
[44:42] | Maybe I should make juggling monkey | 也许我应该让杂耍猴子 |
[44:45] | head of security. | 来当保安队长 |
[44:47] | What say you, Little Sergei? | 你怎么说 小谢尔盖 |
[44:51] | Yes, you are so smart. | 对 你真聪明 |
[44:54] | And then there’s this one. | 还有这个家伙 |
[44:56] | You’re the worst wolf ever. | 你是我见过最差劲的狼 |
[44:59] | I swear, I… | 我保证 |
[45:05] | What this? | 这是什么 |
[45:10] | This from thief of tiger. | 这是偷老虎的贼留下的 |
[45:13] | Yes, smell. | 是的 你们闻闻 |
[45:25] | You bring that tiger back. | 把那只老虎给我带回来 |
[45:27] | And if you don’t, that one… | 如果你们办不到 那只狼 |
[45:30] | …will be a new coat for Little Sergei. | 就会成为小谢尔盖的新大衣 |
[45:48] | Oh, this is good. | 这可真好吃 |
[45:50] | You should really try this. Mm! | 你真应该试试 |
[45:52] | – So nice. – So fresh. | -真好看 -很新鲜 |
[45:54] | Max. | 麦克 |
[45:55] | Book, book, book. | 书 书 书 |
[45:57] | We’re turning it again. | 我们再读一遍 |
[45:58] | Um, I’m sorry, Liam. We can’t read. | 对不起 利亚姆 我们不会读书 |
[46:01] | Well, wait a sec. There’s no reason | 等一等 我们没理由 |
[46:03] | we can’t figure this one out together, right? | 解决不了这个问题的 对吧 |
[46:05] | This first page, | 第一页 |
[46:08] | there’s a little girl in a red hood, | 这里有个戴着小红帽的小姑娘 |
[46:11] | skipping through the forest with… | 正在穿过树林 她 |
[46:13] | with some food. | 拿着一些食物 |
[46:15] | Look at that… she’s got food. | 看啊 她有食物 |
[46:18] | And look at that… | 看这页 |
[46:20] | she brought the food over to… | 她把食物带给了 |
[46:23] | Hmm. Say, who is that? | 上面说 这是谁 |
[46:25] | Oh! Looks like her grandma. | 看起来像她的外婆 |
[46:27] | Oh, I’ll bet you’re right. | 我打赌你是对的 |
[46:29] | Oh, that is sweet. She… | 真好 她 |
[46:32] | So, Grandma had a pet wolf. | 所以 外婆养了只狼当宠物 |
[46:34] | They had a great visit. The little girl went home. | 她们相处的很愉快 然后小红帽就回家了 |
[46:36] | No one got eaten. The end. | 没人被吃掉 讲完啦 |
[46:37] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[46:38] | That’s not how the story goes. | 这才不是真正的剧情走向 |
[46:40] | We got this, thanks. | 不用你帮忙 谢谢 |
[46:42] | That wolf was gonna eat the little girl. | 那只狼准备吃了小红帽 |
[46:44] | Nope! Thank you, Rooster. | 别说了 谢谢您 鲁叔 |
[46:46] | He already ate Grandma. | 他已经吃掉了外婆 |
[46:48] | And then he assumed the old lady’s identity. | 然后他扮成了小红帽的外婆 |
[46:50] | No. | 不 |
[46:52] | Wha…? Hey. Don’t freak out my kid. | 警告你 别吓唬我家小孩 |
[46:54] | Take that, Mr. Wolfy. | 接招吧 坏蛋狼 |
[46:56] | Kid seems fine to me. | 小孩看起来没被吓到 |
[46:59] | You’re the one who’s scared of everything. | 你才是那个什么都怕的 |
[47:01] | I am not. I’m-I’m… Tell him, Duke. | 我才没有 我 快告诉他杜老大 |
[47:04] | Yeah, yeah. Max isn’t scared of everything. | 是啊 麦克不是什么都怕的 |
[47:07] | I-I… I can think of, um… | 光我知道的就有 |
[47:09] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, well, there’s a few… | 那啥 是吧 有那么几样东西 |
[47:12] | – there’s a few things. – Okay, thanks. | -有几样的 -好了 谢谢 |
[47:14] | You bet. | 不用谢 |
[47:22] | Okay, this is it. | 好了 就是这里了 |
[47:24] | – You good to go? – Roger that. | -你准备好了吗 -收到 |
[47:37] | That’s a good kitty. | 真是只好猫咪 |
[47:47] | Maria, your face, | 玛丽亚 你的脸上 |
[47:49] | it wears a thousand sorrows. | 写满了悲伤 |
[47:58] | Busy Bee. | 小蜜蜂 |
[48:18] | Oh, boy. | 我的妈呀 |
[48:24] | Okay, come on, Gidget. | 好吧 加油 啾啾 |
[48:40] | Norman, now! | 诺曼 就现在 |
[48:42] | You got it, sister. | 得令 小姐妹 |
[48:59] | Busy Bee! | 小蜜蜂 |
[49:09] | Whoa. Okay. Uh, time for plan B. | 我的妈 该上B计划了 |
[49:12] | Engaging plan B. | 启用B计划 |
[49:24] | She caught the red dot. | 她抓到了小红点 |
[49:27] | Huzzah! | 万岁 |
[49:39] | She is the Chosen One. | 她就是天选之子 |
[49:41] | All hail the queen. | 向女王陛下请安 |
[49:45] | Hail the queen! | 女王万岁 |
[49:47] | All hail Queen Gidget. | 向啾啾女王请安 |
[50:16] | Get in! Faster! | 快进去 别磨蹭 |
[50:19] | Max, did you see that? | 麦克 你看到了吗 |
[50:20] | – Uh, yeah. – So cool. | -看到了 -好帅啊 |
[50:23] | Oh, it’s not that big a deal. | 那有啥大不了的 |
[50:28] | Move. | 快进去 |
[50:31] | Move it! | 动起来 |
[50:37] | Oh, man. | 我的天哪 |
[50:46] | Hey, look. That big guy got out. | 快看 那个大块头逃出来了 |
[50:47] | We better get Rooster. | 我们快去把鲁叔叫来吧 |
[50:49] | No. No, no, no need for that. | 不不不 完全不需要 |
[50:51] | I can handle it. | 我能搞定 |
[50:52] | Hey, mister. | 先生你好 |
[50:53] | Ba-Back inside. | 快 快回到里面去 |
[50:55] | – Come on. – Yep. | -快 -对 |
[50:58] | You’re doing great. | 你做的很好 |
[51:00] | Go underneath him. | 从他下面用劲 |
[51:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[51:03] | I think he moved a little. | 我觉得他动了一丢丢 |
[51:06] | Don’t you… don’t you ignore me. | 你居然 你居然敢无视我 |
[51:11] | Ah, come on. | 拜托 |
[51:16] | Now go and do the front. No, no, back. | 现在攻前 不不不 攻后 |
[51:17] | Now go to the side. | 侧面攻击 |
[51:19] | Uh, Max, Rooster nips at the cows to get ’em to move. | 麦克 鲁叔为了催动牛群有用咬的 |
[51:23] | Really? That sounds drastic, but… | 真的吗 听起来挺严厉 但 |
[51:25] | okay, pig, you asked for this. | 好吧 猪猪 这是你自找的 |
[51:41] | – Hey, Max. You okay? – Yeah. | -麦克 你没事吧 -没事 |
[51:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[51:45] | Don’t worry, I’m-I’m fine. | 别担心 我 我没事 |
[51:46] | You let all the sheep out. | 你把羊都放出来了 |
[51:48] | – I did? – Hey! | -我有吗 -站住 |
[51:51] | Get back in there! Come on. | 快回去 赶紧的 |
[51:54] | Wait a minute. Where’s Cotton? | 等一下 棉棉去哪了 |
[51:56] | Oh, he went into the woods. | 他跑到树林里去了 |
[51:59] | You. | 你 |
[52:00] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[52:02] | Wh-Where are we going? | 我 我们这是去哪呀 |
[52:04] | We’re gonna go get Cotton back. | 我们要去把棉棉找回来 |
[52:06] | Oh. Great. | 真好 |
[52:07] | – Come on, Duke. – Oh. | -走吧 杜老大 -好 |
[52:09] | – Duke, sit. – Yep. | -杜老大 坐下 -好 |
[52:11] | This is just you and me. | 这是你我之间的事 |
[52:13] | Oh, boy. | 我的妈呀 |
[52:15] | Come on. | 快走 |
[52:16] | Super. | 棒呆了 |
[52:19] | Good-bye! | 再见了您嘞 |
[52:25] | Cotton, where are you? | 棉棉 你在哪 |
[52:31] | Come on. | 跑快点 |
[52:32] | Hurry up! | 快跟上 |
[52:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:38] | Just jump. | 跳过来就好 |
[52:49] | Scent’s getting stronger. | 味道越来越浓了 |
[52:51] | Cotton’s close. | 棉棉就在附近 |
[52:54] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[52:58] | I can do this. | 我能上去的 |
[52:59] | I got it, I got it. | 我能的 我能的 |
[53:11] | Rooster, you-you know what? Just… just go on without me. | 鲁叔 要 要不你还是自己上去吧 |
[53:14] | – Oh, you’re not giving up. – Yeah, but… | -你不会是要放弃了吧 -当然不是 但 |
[53:16] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[53:26] | Cotton, what are you doing down there? | 棉棉 你在下面干啥呢 |
[53:29] | There’s apples in this tree. | 这树上有苹果 |
[53:32] | All right, just don’t panic. | 好吧 你别恐慌 |
[53:35] | Oh, man. | 老天爷啊 |
[53:36] | Max is coming down to save you. | 麦克这就下来救你 |
[53:39] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说啥 |
[53:40] | That tree can’t support my weight. | 我太重了 那树支撑不住的 |
[53:42] | You get down there. | 你下去救羊 |
[53:49] | I-I-I can’t do that. | 我 我做不到 |
[53:51] | Sure, you can. | 你当然可以 |
[53:52] | Think of this as a… as a… as a game of fetch. | 把这当作是一个 一个扔球游戏 |
[53:56] | Now, go fetch the sheep. | 现在 把那绵羊给我叼回来 |
[53:58] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不不不 |
[54:00] | It-it’s too high, and-and I’m-I’m… | 那太高了 而且我 |
[54:02] | I’m too afraid. | 我太害怕了 |
[54:04] | Max, here’s a trick. | 麦克 我有个小诀窍 |
[54:06] | The first step of not being afraid | 想要做到不害怕的第一步 |
[54:09] | is acting like you’re not afraid. | 就是假装不害怕 |
[54:13] | So, are you scared? | 所以 你害怕吗 |
[54:16] | No. | 不 |
[54:17] | Are you scared? | 你还害怕吗 |
[54:19] | No! No, I’m not. | 不 我不怕了 |
[54:22] | Now you’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[54:23] | Go get Cotton. | 去把棉棉叼回来 |
[54:24] | Hurry. | 快去 |
[54:26] | Okay, okay. | 好好好 我去 |
[54:28] | Hey. | 你好呀 |
[54:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:48] | Listen, uh, Cotton, | 听好了 棉棉 |
[54:50] | walk toward me, okay? | 朝我走过来 好吗 |
[54:52] | Okay, sure. | 好啊 没问题 |
[54:53] | But my leg is stuck. | 但是我的腿卡住了 |
[54:56] | His leg is stuck. | 他的腿卡住了 |
[54:58] | Well, unstuck it. | 那就弄出来啊 |
[55:14] | Hold on. | 慢点 |
[55:20] | Okay, Cotton, listen, we got to… | 好的 棉棉 听好了 我们得 |
[55:24] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[55:36] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[55:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:02] | We’re… we’re alive. | 我们 我们还活着 |
[56:05] | Yep. | 对哒 |
[56:07] | Yeah, we… Oh, no! | 对呀 我们 哦不 |
[56:11] | Oof. Yeah, we are. | 对啊 我们活着呢 |
[56:16] | Max? | 是麦克 |
[56:30] | Max. | 麦克 |
[56:31] | Get back in your pen, Cotton. | 棉棉 回到你的围栏里去 |
[56:33] | – Okay. – No. Other way, Cotton. | -好的 -不 走反了 棉棉 |
[56:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:39] | So, how did it go? What-what happened? | 所以 是如何营救的 发生什么事了 |
[56:41] | You-you know, it was… it was pretty intense. | 我觉得 还蛮惊心动魄的 |
[56:43] | Tell him, Rooster. | 快告诉他 鲁叔 |
[56:45] | You know, some stuff happened. | 你懂的 就有一些事发生啊 |
[56:47] | Now it’s over. | 现在已经解决了 |
[56:49] | Wow! | 我的天呐 |
[56:51] | He can really tell a story. | 他故事说得可真好 |
[56:53] | Right? | 是吧 |
[57:01] | We are getting closer. | 我们就快找到了 |
[57:09] | So there I was, surrounded by nasty wolves. | 我当时 被一群恶狼包围了 |
[57:12] | You asking, was I scared? | 你问我 害不害怕 |
[57:14] | No one asked anything. | 没有人问 |
[57:16] | You just walked up to us and started talking. | 你就直接走过来 然后就开始讲了 |
[57:18] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[57:20] | But I saved that tiger anyway. | 可我还是救下了那只老虎 |
[57:22] | Am I a hero? | 我是英雄吗 |
[57:24] | That’s not for me to say. | 这就要留给别人来评说了 |
[57:26] | Boo-Boo. | 布布 |
[57:27] | – Boo-Boo, are you listening? – I am. | -布布 你在听吗 -听着呢 |
[57:30] | Stop digging for a second, Boo-Boo, | 布布 把刨地停一会 |
[57:31] | and maybe you’ll learn something. | 也许会有新的感悟呢 |
[57:34] | As I was saying… | 正如我所说 |
[57:35] | Wo-Wo… W-W-Wolf. | 狼 狼 狼 |
[57:37] | Duh. That’s what I’ve been talking about… wolves. | 是啊 我刚刚说的可不就是狼吗 |
[58:06] | There. | 在那里 |
[58:21] | Where is the tiger? | 老虎在哪里 |
[58:24] | Oh. There he is! | 快看 在那儿呢 |
[58:25] | Huh? | 哪呢 |
[58:27] | What? | 什么 |
[58:28] | Hey! | 站住 |
[58:30] | So long, suckers! | 先走一步了 蠢狼们 |
[58:39] | Ha! Take that! | 吃我一招 |
[58:40] | Now, this is training. | 这才叫训练 |
[58:42] | Okay? Keeping my reflexes sharp. | 好吗 让我的反应保持敏锐 |
[58:45] | Ha! Flawless victory. | 完美的胜利 |
[58:48] | You were just beaten by a rabbit. | 你被一只兔子打败了 |
[58:50] | You don’t even know it. | 而你却一无所知 |
[58:51] | Ooh, my pizza rolls. | 我点的披萨到了 |
[58:55] | What’s that? | 什么玩意 |
[59:00] | Oh, hello, Snowball. | 你好啊 小白 |
[59:03] | Hey, Pops. | 你好 老头 |
[59:04] | What’s, uh… what’s-what’s going on? | 这是 什么情况啊 |
[59:06] | Oh, you know, just returning your giant tiger. | 你知道 就是把你的大老虎还给你 |
[59:09] | Oh, uh, fun fact: | 顺便告诉你个有趣的事 |
[59:10] | He trashed my apartment! | 你家老虎把我的公寓给拆了 |
[59:12] | This thing ate a flat-screen like it was a pita chip. | 这家伙啃起平板电视来就像是薯片一样 |
[59:16] | For shame! | 真丢脸 |
[59:17] | Oh, now you’ve done it. | 看看你干的好事 |
[59:19] | Pickles is pissed. | 泡菜都生气了 |
[59:20] | Uh… are you sure that’s my tiger? | 那啥 你们确定这是我的老虎吗 |
[59:23] | ‘Cause I don’t… I don’t know if that’s… | 因为我 不知道 会不会是 |
[59:25] | Let’s go, class. | 走吧 大家伙 |
[59:27] | Ah, come on, old man, don’t do this. | 拜托 老人家 别这样 |
[59:29] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 别走 等等 等等 |
[59:31] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[59:36] | Hey. | 你好 |
[59:38] | How you been? | 最近过得怎么样 |
[59:47] | I’m-a go get back to my pizza rolls, | 我要去拿披萨了 |
[59:49] | and I’ll come back and check on you in a bit, okay? | 一会儿就回来看你 好吗 |
[59:53] | Problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[59:55] | Snowball? | 小白 |
[59:57] | Puffy Dog? | 毛绒球 |
[59:59] | What are you doing in Max’s apartment? | 你在麦克家干什么 |
[1:00:02] | Nothing. Why are you hanging out | 没干什么 那你又为什么 |
[1:00:05] | with every cat in the universe? | 要扎在猫堆里呢 |
[1:00:08] | Oh, you know, just because. | 你懂 就那个啥 |
[1:00:10] | Mm, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:27] | Uh, hey, Rooster. | 你好 鲁叔 |
[1:00:29] | Hey, kid. Good job today. | 你好 小子 今天做得不错 |
[1:00:32] | Yeah? Well, I-I got to admit, I feel pretty good. | 是吗 不过我也确实感觉挺好的 |
[1:00:36] | I’m not so nervous around | 我现在没那么紧张了 |
[1:00:38] | the farm or you or… | 不管是在农场还是面对你 |
[1:00:39] | the turkey who won’t stop following me! | 亦或是那只不知疲倦跟着我的火鸡 |
[1:00:44] | Yeah, I see you, you weirdo. | 没错 我看见你了 你个变态 |
[1:00:52] | Anyway, I heard Katie say we’re leaving tomorrow, and… | 总之 我听凯蒂说我们明天就走了 |
[1:00:58] | You want me to, uh… you want me to go? | 你需要我 回避吗 |
[1:01:00] | No. Just what we do out here. | 不用 就是随便嚎两嗓子 |
[1:01:03] | You want to join me? | 想一起来吗 |
[1:01:05] | Uh, yeah. Okay. Cool. | 好啊 酷 |
[1:01:12] | You ready to try? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:01:17] | Come on, kid. Deeper. Deep from your gut. | 加油小子 再低一点 用你的丹田发力 |
[1:01:20] | Right. O-Okay, got it. | 好吧 知道了 |
[1:01:25] | There you go. | 这不就对了 |
[1:01:58] | All right, come on, guys. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[1:01:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:01] | Funny pajamas… | 好笑的睡衣 |
[1:02:07] | – Huh? What do you think? – Max, so cool. | -觉得怎么样 -麦克 好酷 |
[1:02:10] | Hey, where-where’d Max go? | 妈呀 麦克去哪了 |
[1:02:12] | And who let this super cool cowboy in the car? | 车里这位超酷的牛仔是谁呀 |
[1:02:17] | Bye, Uncle Shep. | 再见 谢普叔叔 |
[1:02:19] | Good-bye, now. So long. | 再见了 下次再见 |
[1:02:24] | Bye, Rooster! | 再见鲁叔 |
[1:02:25] | And thank you! | 还有 谢谢你 |
[1:02:28] | B-Bye. | 再 再见 |
[1:02:35] | Mind your business, turkey. | 管好你自己的事 火鸡 |
[1:02:36] | I’m-I’m… I’m having a moment. | 让我一个人静一会 |
[1:02:43] | Okay, moment’s over. | 好吧 还是算了 |
[1:03:06] | There we go, buddy. | 好好睡吧 小可爱 |
[1:03:15] | Good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[1:03:17] | So good. | 真好 |
[1:03:29] | – Shh! – You shh. | -嘘 -你才嘘 |
[1:03:31] | Shush! | 安静 |
[1:03:35] | Huh? Snowball? | 什么 小白 |
[1:03:40] | Oh, hey, what, uh… | 你好 那啥 |
[1:03:42] | Hey, Tiny Dog. | 你好 小小狗 |
[1:03:44] | What are you doing with a tiger in my apartment? | 你怎么会在我的公寓里 还带着只老虎 |
[1:03:48] | Well, what are you doing home from your trip so soon, hmm? | 那你怎么这么快就旅游回来了呢 |
[1:03:51] | I mean, as long as we pointing fingers. | 那个 既然我们要互相指责的话 |
[1:03:53] | Hey, hey, hey. We don’t have time for this. | 别闹了 我们可没有这个时间 |
[1:03:55] | We are trying to hide Hu before the circus wolves get here. | 我们想在马戏团的恶狼到达之前把小虎藏起来 |
[1:03:58] | Circus wolves? | 马戏团的恶狼 |
[1:03:59] | You do know I have a life when you’re not around, right, TD? | 你不在的时候我也是有生活的好吗 TD |
[1:04:02] | – Yeah, okay, but… – Captain Snowball. | -话是这么说没错 -小白队长 |
[1:04:04] | – They’re here. – What? | -他们来了 -什么 |
[1:04:05] | Wolves. | 狼 |
[1:04:08] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不是吧 不是吧 不是吧 |
[1:04:11] | Oh, no, they gonna kill us, Hu. | 他们会咬死我们的 小虎 |
[1:04:13] | Oh, this is bad. | 大事不妙 |
[1:04:15] | Well, at least we die together. | 算了 至少我们死在一起 |
[1:04:19] | Keep it together, boy. | 振作点 兄弟 |
[1:04:22] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:04:24] | We need a plan. Daisy? | 我们需要一个作战计划 黛西 |
[1:04:27] | Let’s hide Hu on the roof. | 把小虎藏到屋顶上 |
[1:04:29] | Tiny Dog, where are you going? | 小小狗 你要去哪 |
[1:04:31] | Yeah, I’m-I’m not sure, but I guess I’m gonna… | 我也不太确定 不过我想 |
[1:04:34] | gonna try and find my inner Rooster. | 试着找到我内心的鲁叔 |
[1:04:37] | What? | 啥 |
[1:04:39] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[1:05:00] | Puny little coward. | 小懦夫 |
[1:05:11] | Hurry up, Hu. | 快点 小虎 |
[1:05:17] | All right, let’s hide him in the… | 好了 我们把他藏到 |
[1:05:21] | Oh. Oh, it’s just this weird little guy. | 原来是你这个小怪咖 |
[1:05:24] | Why don’t you just go back to wherever you belong, Bonzo, | 哪凉快哪待着去吧 小子 |
[1:05:26] | because I don’t want to… Ow! | 我不想对你 |
[1:05:36] | Run, Hu. | 快跑 小虎 |
[1:06:01] | Oh, pretty little dog, I like you. | 漂亮的小狗狗 我喜欢你 |
[1:06:04] | You will join my circus as a cannonball. | 加入我的马戏团 做个加农炮弹吧 |
[1:06:11] | Mongrel doesn’t learn. | 杂种狗可不好教 |
[1:06:18] | Stupid tiger! | 蠢老虎 |
[1:06:29] | Pathetic. Let’s go! | 真可悲 我们走 |
[1:06:31] | We have a train to catch. | 我们还得赶火车 |
[1:06:39] | Daisy! Hu! | 黛西 小虎 |
[1:06:40] | What… | 怎么办 |
[1:06:42] | They are in a truck. | 他们在卡车上 |
[1:06:44] | What are we gonna do, TD? | 我们要怎么做 TD |
[1:06:58] | Attention. | 全体注意 |
[1:06:59] | This is Captain Snowball. | 我是小白队长 |
[1:07:01] | Me and Tiny Dog need backup. | 我和小小狗需要支援 |
[1:07:03] | We read you loud and clear. Over. | 听得很清楚 完毕 |
[1:07:05] | We are headed to the circus. | 我们要去马戏团 |
[1:07:07] | This is urgent. Over. | 十万火急 完毕 |
[1:07:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:07:10] | Busy Bee, Mommy’s got to go save Daddy. | 小蜜蜂 妈妈要去救爸爸了 |
[1:07:13] | Again. | 再一次 |
[1:07:14] | Cats, let’s do this! | 猫咪们 开始行动 |
[1:07:20] | ♪ Rumor spreadin’ round ♪ | ♪ 谣言四起 ♪ |
[1:07:24] | ♪ In that Texas town ♪ | ♪ 在得克萨斯的小城 ♪ |
[1:07:28] | ♪ About that shack outside La Grange ♪ | ♪ 拉格兰奇郊外的小屋 ♪ |
[1:07:30] | Are my babies hungry? | 我的宝贝们饿了吗 |
[1:07:32] | ♪ And you know what I’m talkin’ about ♪ | ♪ 你知道我在说些什么 ♪ |
[1:07:36] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[1:07:41] | ♪ Have mercy ♪ | ♪ 发发慈悲吧 ♪ |
[1:07:45] | ♪ A-how, how, how, how ♪ | ♪ 汪 汪 汪 汪 ♪ |
[1:07:48] | ♪ A-heh, a-how, how, how. ♪ | ♪ 喵 喵 喵 喵 ♪ |
[1:08:01] | Buckle up, everyone. | 大家系好安全带 |
[1:08:04] | Hang on, Max. | 撑住 麦克 |
[1:08:05] | We’re coming. | 我们来了 |
[1:08:06] | Floor it! | 油门踩到底 |
[1:08:20] | Hurry up, you clowns! | 快点 你们这些小丑 |
[1:08:24] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 走啊 走啊 |
[1:08:29] | Sergei have new toy. | 谢尔盖有了新玩具 |
[1:08:31] | Training is going to be a lot more fun. | 训练可要有趣得多了 |
[1:08:38] | All right, let’s get this show on the tracks. | 好了 让演出走上正轨 |
[1:09:13] | Snowball! | 小白 |
[1:09:17] | Come on, jump! | 快 快跳 |
[1:09:22] | Guys, what’s your location? | 伙计们 你们在什么地点 |
[1:09:24] | They’re on a train headed northbound. | 他们上了一辆往北开的火车 |
[1:09:27] | – Over. – Roger that, Norman. | -完毕 -收到 诺曼 |
[1:09:28] | We’re on it. Go right here. | 我们跟过去 这里右转 |
[1:09:40] | You hang back, TD. | TD 你负责断后 |
[1:09:42] | Captain Snowball is on the ca… | 小白队长要 |
[1:09:45] | Snowball! | 小白 |
[1:09:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:09:51] | Yeah, can, uh… can you, uh, | 你 你能不能 |
[1:09:53] | find a way to get back up here, or is there…? | 想办法爬上来 有没有 |
[1:09:57] | What the…? | 什么鬼 |
[1:10:02] | Tiny Dog. | 小小狗 |
[1:10:06] | What was that? Hello? | 那是什么 有人吗 |
[1:10:08] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[1:10:10] | Snowball! | 小白 |
[1:10:12] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:10:14] | Get me out of here. I’m stuck. | 救我出去 我卡住了 |
[1:10:15] | Okay, okay, look… Huh? | 好的 好的 听着 什么 |
[1:11:00] | Body blow. | 冲击波 |
[1:11:07] | This ends now, monkey. | 你完蛋了 猴子 |
[1:11:48] | You still there, monkey? Huh? | 你还在吗 猴子 |
[1:11:50] | Oh, no! He’s here! He’s here! | 哦不 他还在 他还在 |
[1:11:53] | And on fire! | 他还有火 |
[1:11:55] | Hey! Get me out of here! | 喂 救我出去 |
[1:12:08] | Snowball, the fuse! | 小白 导火线 |
[1:12:09] | I got it. I got it. | 我来 我来解决 |
[1:12:42] | Say good-bye, monkey! | 说再见吧 猴子 |
[1:13:59] | All right, doggy. | 好吧 狗狗 |
[1:14:00] | Bring it. | 放马过来吧 |
[1:14:05] | Tiny Dog! | 小小狗 |
[1:14:15] | Get away! Get off me! | 走开 放开我 |
[1:14:16] | Go away! | 走开 |
[1:14:20] | My God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:14:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:14:35] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:14:38] | You are going nowhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[1:14:40] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[1:14:43] | This ends here and now. | 一切到此结束 |
[1:14:56] | Hi, Max. | 嗨 麦克 |
[1:14:58] | Gidget. | 啾啾 |
[1:14:59] | Uh, that was a bad guy, right? | 刚才那个是坏人吧 |
[1:15:01] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:15:05] | Whoa. Okay, all right, all right, | 好了 好了 好了 |
[1:15:06] | all right, all right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[1:15:25] | We did it! Whoo! | 我们成功了 |
[1:15:27] | – Awesome! – Yay! This is so good! | -棒呆 -太好了 |
[1:15:42] | ♪ I can feel the sun shining ♪ | ♪ 我能感觉到阳光明媚 ♪ |
[1:15:44] | ♪ I can see the stars aligning… ♪ | ♪ 我能看到繁星点点 ♪ |
[1:15:47] | Okay, so things got back to normal. | 好了 一切又恢复正常了 |
[1:15:51] | ♪ I can feel my heart beating… ♪ | ♪ 我能感觉到心在跳动 ♪ |
[1:15:53] | I mean, mostly. | 我是说 基本上 |
[1:16:02] | You know what they say: | 你知道 人们常说 |
[1:16:04] | When life closes a door, | 当生活关上了一扇门 |
[1:16:06] | it opens a cat lady’s window. | 就会为你打开一扇爱猫女士的窗 |
[1:16:10] | That’s a good kitty. | 乖猫猫 |
[1:16:16] | Because everything changes. | 因为世事无常 |
[1:16:18] | Good morning, Snowball. | 早上好 小白 |
[1:16:20] | Nothing stays the same for long. | 没有什么能一尘不变 |
[1:16:24] | The minute you’re used to something, | 一旦你开始感到习惯 |
[1:16:27] | the minute you think, “Oh, this is how life is,” | 一旦你开始以为 “这就是生活” |
[1:16:30] | life finds a way of surprising you. | 生活总有办法让你大吃一惊 |
[1:16:35] | Hey, man, what is going on? | 哥们 这是怎么回事 |
[1:16:37] | What? This is… | 什么鬼 这也 |
[1:16:39] | awesome! Wow! | 太棒了吧 |
[1:16:41] | Come on, buddy. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[1:16:43] | – This is gonna be fun. – Whoo-hoo! | 很好玩的 |
[1:16:45] | You never know what life is gonna throw at you. | 你永远无法知道生活会扔给你什么 |
[1:16:48] | And you have two choices: | 你只有两个选择 |
[1:16:51] | run from it… | 转身逃跑 |
[1:16:55] | …or run at it. | 或者迎面而上 |
[1:16:58] | ♪ The sun keep blinding me ♪ | ♪ 阳光照得我睁不开眼睛 ♪ |
[1:17:00] | ♪ I don’t know what you’ve been told… ♪ | ♪ 我不知道你听说了什么 ♪ |
[1:17:02] | It’s a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[1:17:05] | And from this point on, nothing is gonna be the same. | 从今天开始 一切都不一样了 |
[1:17:10] | ♪ Just keep that smile upon your face ♪ | ♪ 保持你脸上的微笑 ♪ |
[1:17:12] | But I’m gonna be brave. | 但我会勇敢起来 |
[1:17:14] | ♪ ‘Cause everything’s gonna be okay… ♪ | ♪ 因为一切都会好起来的 ♪ |
[1:17:16] | And I’m gonna help Liam be brave. | 我也会帮助利亚姆勇敢起来 |
[1:17:21] | Because he’s my kid, | 因为他是我家娃 |
[1:17:23] | and I want him to see the world. | 我希望他能看看这个世界 |
[1:17:25] | The big, scary, incredible world. | 这个巨大 可怕 却又美妙的世界 |
[1:17:28] | Okay, there’s your cubby. Right over there. | 好了 那个是你的柜子 就在那边 |
[1:17:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:17:33] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:17:35] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:17:37] | ♪ It’s gonna be a lovely day… ♪ | ♪ 今天将是美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:17:43] | ♪ L-L-L-L-Lovely… ♪ | ♪ 美好 美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:17:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:17:51] | My doggies. | 我的狗狗 |
[1:17:53] | Always. | 永远 |
[1:17:55] | Bye-bye, Mama and Dada. | 再见 妈妈 爸爸 |
[1:18:00] | ♪ Just keep that smile upon your face ♪ | ♪ 保持你脸上的微笑 ♪ |
[1:18:04] | ♪ ‘Cause everything’s gonna be okay ♪ | ♪ 因为一切都会好起来的 ♪ |
[1:18:08] | ♪ Just sing along with it ♪ | ♪ 跟着一起歌唱吧 ♪ |
[1:18:10] | ♪ Oh, I know somebody love me ♪ | ♪ 我知道有人爱着我 ♪ |
[1:18:13] | ♪ Someone be trying to hug me ♪ | ♪ 有人想要拥抱我 ♪ |
[1:18:15] | ♪ Road is getting bumpy ♪ | ♪ 前路纵然多有坎坷 ♪ |
[1:18:17] | ♪ Hey, but it’s gonna be a lovely day ♪ | ♪ 但今天将是美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:18:20] | ♪ Oh, yeah, I know you feeling lonely ♪ | ♪ 我知道你感到孤独 ♪ |
[1:18:22] | ♪ Someone be trying to hold me ♪ | ♪ 想要拥抱我 ♪ |
[1:18:25] | ♪ You can’t be acting grumpy ♪ | ♪ 你不必太过忧郁 ♪ |
[1:18:27] | ♪ It’s gonna be a lovely day ♪ | ♪ 今天将是美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:18:29] | ♪ Oh, I know somebody love me ♪ | ♪ 我知道有人爱着我 ♪ |
[1:18:33] | ♪ Someone be trying to hug me ♪ | ♪ 有人想要拥抱我 ♪ |
[1:18:34] | ♪ Road is getting bumpy ♪ | ♪ 前路纵然多有坎坷 ♪ |
[1:18:36] | ♪ Hey, but it’s gonna be a lovely day ♪ | ♪ 但今天将是美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:18:39] | ♪ Oh, yeah, I know you feeling lonely ♪ | ♪ 我知道你感到孤独 ♪ |
[1:18:42] | ♪ Someone be trying to hold me ♪ | ♪ 想要拥抱我 ♪ |
[1:18:44] | ♪ You can’t be acting grumpy ♪ | ♪ 你不必太过忧郁 ♪ |
[1:18:47] | ♪ It’s gonna be a lovely day ♪ | ♪ 今天将是美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:18:48] | ♪ Hey, l-l-l-l-lovely ♪ | ♪ 美好 美好 ♪ |
[1:18:50] | ♪ L-L-L-L-Lovely ♪ | ♪ 美好 美好 ♪ |
[1:18:55] | ♪ Oh, it’s gonna be a lovely day ♪ | ♪ 今天将是美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:18:58] | ♪ Oh, l-l-l-l-lovely ♪ | ♪ 美好 美好 ♪ |
[1:19:00] | ♪ L-L-L-L-Lovely, L-L-L-L-Lovely ♪ | ♪ 美好 美好 美好 美好 ♪ |
[1:19:02] | ♪ L-L-L-L-Lovely ♪ | ♪ 美好 美好 ♪ |
[1:19:05] | ♪ Ooh, it’s gonna be a lovely day. ♪ | ♪ 今天将是美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:19:09] | Bye, Snowball. Bye, Mr. Bear. | 再见 小白 再见 熊先生 |
[1:19:20] | ♪ Panda ♪ | ♪ 熊猫 ♪ |
[1:19:21] | ♪ Panda, panda, panda, panda ♪ | ♪ 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 ♪ |
[1:19:23] | ♪ Panda, listen, hey ♪ | ♪ 熊猫 听着 ♪ |
[1:19:26] | ♪ Panda, panda, panda, panda ♪ | ♪ 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 ♪ |
[1:19:27] | ♪ I got broads in Atlanta ♪ | ♪ 我在亚特兰大有妞 ♪ |
[1:19:29] | ♪ Twisting rope, drinking Fanta ♪ | ♪ 梳着脏辫 喝着芬达 ♪ |
[1:19:30] | ♪ Credit cards and the scammers ♪ | ♪ 信用卡和诈骗犯 ♪ |
[1:19:32] | ♪ Hittin’ off licks in the bando ♪ | ♪ 挣着数不清的快钱 ♪ |
[1:19:34] | ♪ Black X6, Phantom ♪ | ♪ 开着黑色宝马X6 ♪ |
[1:19:35] | ♪ Wait and see, looking like a panda ♪ | ♪ 等着瞧 看起来像个熊猫 ♪ |
[1:19:37] | ♪ Panda, panda, panda, panda ♪ | ♪ 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 ♪ |
[1:19:38] | ♪ Listen ♪ | ♪ 听着 ♪ |
[1:19:40] | ♪ Hundred scammers, Black X6, Phantom ♪ | ♪ 成百上千的诈骗犯 黑色宝马X6 ♪ |
[1:19:42] | ♪ Wait and see, Panda ♪ | ♪ 等着瞧 熊猫 ♪ |
[1:19:43] | ♪ Pockets swole, Danny ♪ | ♪ 口袋鼓鼓 丹尼 ♪ |
[1:19:45] | ♪ Selling bar, candy ♪ | ♪ 卖着糖果巧克力 ♪ |
[1:19:47] | ♪ Man, I’m the macho like Randy… ♪ | ♪ 哥们 我是像兰迪一样的汉子 ♪ |
[1:19:50] | Snowball, I’m back. | 小白 我回来了 |
[1:20:00] | ♪ Panda, panda, panda, panda, panda. ♪ | ♪ 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 ♪ |
[1:25:52] | Okay, moment’s over. | 好了 故事结束了 |