时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Jasper, hold still. Stop squirming, hold still. | Jasper 别动 不要扭来扭去的 |
[00:11] | What did he do now? | 他这次又干什么了? |
[00:13] | He got in another fight | 他又打了一架 |
[00:14] | and I can’t get his nose to stop bleeding. | 鼻血止不住 |
[00:16] | You have to apply much more pressure than that. | 得用点劲 |
[00:20] | You had to do this today. | 你非今天惹事不可 |
[00:22] | I got office hours, I’m supposed to have dinner with the Dean. | 我工作了一天 本该和院长一起吃饭的 |
[00:25] | You just can’t lash out whenever you get angry. | 你不能一生气就这么发作 |
[00:27] | He said I smelled like a monkey. | 他说我闻起来像个猴子 |
[00:28] | Well, you do. You can’t refuse to take a bath | 确实是 你不能一边拒绝洗澡 |
[00:30] | and then hit kids who tell you that you smell. Damn. | 一边打那些说你臭的孩子 该死! |
[00:33] | Don’t you think we should call 911? | 你不觉得我们该打911? |
[00:35] | This isn’t his first nosebleed. He’ll be fine. | 这不是第一次出鼻血 他会好的 |
[00:38] | – Daddy! – Hey! Lucy Goosey! | – 爸爸! – 嘿 小鹅Lucy |
[00:41] | I’m playing doctor. | – 我在扮演医生 – 我也是 |
[00:43] | So am I. Can you go back and play? | 回去继续演吧 |
[00:47] | – When was this fight? – Over ten minutes ago. | – 什么时候打的架? – 十多分钟前 |
[00:51] | I feel dizzy. | 我觉得头晕 |
[00:52] | Maybe you should make that call. Okay. | – 打911吧 – 好的 |
[00:56] | Daddy, look, I can help. | 爸爸 看 我能帮忙 |
[00:57] | No, no, that’s great, honey. | 不 别了 亲爱的 |
[00:58] | Can you just please leave Daddy alone? | 你能不能别烦爸爸? |
[01:00] | One of my kids is bleeding profusely from the nose. Please hurry. | 这儿有个孩子鼻血止不住 请快点 |
[01:05] | They’re sending an ambulance. | 派出救护车了 |
[01:13] | Call them back. | 让车别来了 |
[01:15] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[01:16] | How you feeling, bud? | 你觉得怎么样 兄弟? |
[01:18] | You light-headed? Lucy. | – 头晕吗? – Lucy |
[01:22] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[01:23] | Lucy? Are you okay? | Lucy 你还好吗? |
[01:26] | Lucy Lucy Lucy? Lucy? | |
[01:28] | Lucy? Lucy, are you okay? | Lucy 你怎么样? |
[01:30] | Lucy Lucy! Lucy! Lucy! | |
[02:13] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[02:15] | Stop. Don’t move. | 停下 别动 |
[02:18] | The way the soft evening light catches your eyes. | 柔和的夜光照亮你的双眼 |
[02:21] | The gentle caress of dusk on your hair as you turn around | 薄暮爱抚你的发丝 当你转身时 |
[02:24] | and leave my office without giving me that file. | 离开办公室 别给我那病历 |
[02:27] | Restrictive pericarditis. Boring. | – 限制性心包炎 – 无聊 |
[02:29] | She’s in kindergarten. Less boring. | – 她上幼儿园 – 比无聊好一点 |
[02:31] | Or Grandma’s been held back a few years. | 留级读幼儿园的老奶奶 |
[02:33] | It’s calcified and she’s hypertensive. | 钙化了 还有高血压 |
[02:36] | – Better get her into surgery. | 给她做手术会比较好 |
[02:37] | – She already is in surgery. | 她已经在做手术了 |
[02:38] | Tricky procedure. It’s gonna take all night. | 手术复杂 需要一整晚 |
[02:41] | Sleep tight. | 睡踏实些 |
[02:43] | No congenital defects, no health problems, | 没有先天缺陷 没有健康问题 |
[02:45] | but her heart is strangling itself. | 但她的心脏在勒死自己 |
[02:47] | Fascinating. | 吸引人 |
[02:48] | Since the pathology on the pericardium won’t be back until after they remove it. | 心包膜病理报告要等到在手术完才有 |
[02:52] | Get started on her blood. You can test for viral infections, bacterial… | 从她的血液开始 可以测病毒 细菌感染… |
[02:56] | Round up the usual suspects. | 围捕常见的疑犯 |
[02:58] | Amyloidosis, sarcoidosis, hemochromatosis. | 淀粉样变性病 肉状瘤病 血色沉着病… |
[03:01] | Heck, go wild. Do all the -osises. | 疯狂干吧 检查所有病 |
[03:04] | All taken care of. Sleep tight. | 全都要查 睡踏实些 |
[03:15] | This thing is already all around her heart. | 已经包围心脏了 |
[03:17] | It gets into the muscle, she’s dead. | 要是进入心肌 她就死了 |
[03:19] | Best bet’s Coxsackie virus, | 最有可能是柯萨奇病毒 |
[03:21] | Parvovirus B19, CMV. | 细小病毒b-19 巨细胞病毒… |
[03:23] | Bacterial infection’s more likely to turn constrictive. | 紧迫包围更有可能是细菌性感染 |
[03:25] | It could be TB. Right, | – 可能是结核病毒 – 是啊 |
[03:28] | forgot about the part where she did time in a Russian gulag. | 忘了她曾在苏联古拉格集中营待过 |
[03:31] | Her hematocrit’s elevated. | 她的血细胞比容上升了 |
[03:32] | A few extra red blood cells means nothing. | 多一点红细胞什么都不说明 |
[03:35] | … | 我也可以举出三四种现象 符合我的理论 |
[03:38] | She’s sick! She obviously hasn’t been drinking enough… | 她病了 显然没有喝– |
[03:40] | Enough! | 够了! |
[03:43] | I take it you two aren’t sleeping together anymore? | 我估计你们不睡在一起了吧? |
[03:46] | We do what House said, we test for everything. | 我们按House说的做所有检查 |
[03:48] | Good, | 好的 |
[03:50] | then I can go home. | 我回家了 |
[03:52] | Since when does we not include you? | 什么时候开始 我们不包括你了? |
[03:54] | Well, House is gonna call us idiots, anyway. | 不管怎样 House都会叫我们傻瓜的 |
[03:56] | Might as well be a well-rested idiot. | 不如做个休息充足的傻瓜 |
[04:02] | You guys are idiots. | 你们这些傻瓜 |
[04:04] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:05] | Because we stayed up all night doing exactly what you told us to do? | 因为我们熬夜做你要求的事? |
[04:07] | No, because you stayed up all night doing | 不 因为你们熬夜照我要求的做 |
[04:12] | exactly what I told you to do | 我们排除了许多错误答案 |
[04:14] | I asked you what two plus two equals | 我问你们2加2等于多少 |
[04:15] | and a day later you tell me, “Not 25.” | 一天以后 你们告诉我不等于25 |
[04:18] | Pathology report just got filed. | 病理报告刚出来 |
[04:20] | They found granulomas in Lucy’s pericardium. | 在Lucy的心包膜上找到肉芽瘤 |
[04:22] | Indicates a fungal infection. | 意味着真菌感染 |
[04:26] | … | 他回家了 |
[04:29] | Work smart, not hard. | 苦干不如巧干 |
[04:32] | Find out which fungus. Biopsy a lymph node. | 找出是什么真菌 做淋巴结活检 |
[04:35] | Take employee of the month with you. | 和”本月最佳雇员” 一起去 |
[04:37] | – I would rather Foreman… – I know. | – 我宁愿和foreman– – 我知道 |
[04:47] | I don’t want any more shots. | – 我不想再打针了 – 我不想再打针了 |
[04:51] | Jasper Jasper. | |
[04:53] | Look at me, Goosey. Squeeze my hand, okay? | 看着我 抓紧我的手 好吗 |
[04:55] | This will tell us why you’re sick, so that we can make you all better. | 这能告诉我们你为什么病了 才能治好你 |
[04:58] | Where would she pick up a fungus? | 她会从哪感染真菌? |
[05:00] | Anywhere moist. Around a pool, locker room, public shower… | 任何潮湿的地方 水池旁边 储物间 公共浴室 |
[05:03] | She doesn’t have any gym or swim classes. | 她没有上体操或游泳课 |
[05:05] | She doesn’t even like to play with kids outside. | 她甚至不喜欢和孩子在外面玩 |
[05:07] | You haven’t taken any trips? Gone anywhere new? | 有没有出去旅行过 去了什么地方? |
[05:11] | It’s been hard to get away since their mom… | 自从他们的妈妈…就不怎么出门了 |
[05:14] | Our mom is dead. | 我妈妈去世了 |
[05:18] | – I’m sorry. – Last year. | – 我很抱歉 – 去年 |
[05:20] | Brain cancer. | 脑瘤 |
[05:24] | You’re gonna stick that thing in her arm? Cool! | 你要把那个插到她的胳膊里 酷! |
[05:28] | The cool part is your sister won’t feel a thing. | 酷的是 你妹妹不会有感觉 |
[05:38] | Nice necklace. | 项链很漂亮 |
[05:41] | – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:42] | – You like video games? | 你喜欢电玩吗? |
[05:44] | Love them. | 喜欢 |
[05:47] | That should do it. | 可以了 |
[05:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[05:50] | I want my bunny. | 要我的小兔子 |
[05:59] | Are you being silly? | 你在淘气吗? |
[06:01] | I didn’t know which one to take. | 我不知道该拿哪一只 |
[06:06] | What do you mean? What’s happening? | 什么意思 发生什么了? |
[06:12] | So. What does the double vision tell us? | 复视能告诉我们什么? |
[06:15] | Slit lamp revealed the eye’s anterior chamber is swollen. Uveitis. | 裂隙灯检查表明眼睛前腔肿大 葡萄膜炎 |
[06:18] | Means it’s not a post-op effect and it’s not neurological. | 意味着不是术后反应 也不是神经学问题 |
[06:20] | It’s not fungal, either. Lymph node biopsy was clean. | 也不是真菌 淋巴结活检正常 |
[06:24] | … | 有一点进展 排除了两种可能 |
[06:27] | Yes. Two plus two doesn’t equal 12 or 16, either. | 是 2加2也不等于12或16 |
[06:30] | Vision issues plus screwy heart equals some type of autoimmune. | 视觉问题和发病的心脏 等于某种自体免疫病 |
[06:33] | Lupus and Kawasaki’s are the most common in a six-year-old. | 狼疮和川崎病是六岁儿童中最常见的 |
[06:35] | Yeah, tough to find a six-year-old who doesn’t have Lupus or Kawasaki’s… | 是 难得有不得狼疮 和川崎病的六岁孩子 |
[06:39] | Did you look at her knees? | 你有没有看过她的膝盖? |
[06:43] | Those knobby things in the middle of her legs. Any scars or scabs? | 就是腿中间那块凸起 |
[06:45] | What does that have to do with… | 有没有疤或者痂? |
[06:46] | Well, most six-year-olds hurt themselves a lot. | – 和这有什么关系… – 大部分六岁孩子常会弄伤自己 |
[06:51] | Crash their bikes, climb trees, bungee jump… | 骑自行车乱撞 爬树 蹦极跳 |
[06:53] | Dad says she doesn’t like to run around outside. | 爸爸说她不喜欢在户外乱跑 |
[06:55] | ‘Cause running around outside hurts. | 因为在外面跑会疼 |
[06:58] | … | 六岁孩子不熟悉 “我关节发炎了” 这样的句子 |
[07:03] | So, two plus two equals… | 所以2加2等于… |
[07:05] | Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. | 幼年型类风湿性关节炎 |
[07:07] | We’re checking her ANA to confirm and giving her steroids to fix her vision. | 查抗核抗体来确认 类固醇治疗视觉问题 |
[07:12] | Some idiot gave me two tickets for a play tonight. | 有个傻瓜给了我两张今晚的戏票 |
[07:15] | Saved his life. Apparently worth $186. | 救过他的命 显然值186美元呢 |
[07:18] | Sorry, had to take a leak. | 抱歉 我刚去撒尿了 |
[07:21] | Oh, I didn’t know you were seeing a patient. | 我…我不知道你有病人 |
[07:23] | It’s an exam room. What did you think I was doing? | 这是检查室 你以为我在干什么? |
[07:25] | What you usually do. Hiding from Cuddy. | 你常干的事–躲避Cuddy |
[07:27] | Well, it’d be stupid to do it in here. There’s a patient in here. | 躲这儿就太傻了 这儿有个病人 |
[07:30] | You been drinking more? No, I haven’t. | – 最近有没贪杯? – 嗯 没有 我… |
[07:33] | Guy’s peeing all the time. | 这家伙尿频 |
[07:35] | Play. Interested? | 这场戏 有兴趣么? |
[07:36] | Sure. You want me to pick you up? | 当然了 要我去接你么? |
[07:37] | – Well, I’m not going. – You said two tickets. | – 我不去的 – 你说有两张票的 |
[07:40] | You thought this was a date? | 你以为是约会? |
[07:45] | I have back pain and muscle aches, I feel dizzy | 背痛 肌肉酸痛 头晕眼花 |
[07:48] | and I have trouble concentrating sometimes in class. | 上课不能集中注意力 |
[07:52] | I really should… | 我真的该… |
[07:53] | You want the tickets or not? | 票你要是不要? |
[07:56] | – Why don’t you want to go with me? – It’s a play. | – 为什么不和我一起? – 这是看戏啊 |
[07:58] | Dudes only go to plays if they’re dragged by women | 男人去看戏肯定是被女人拖去的 |
[08:01] | they’re hoping to see naked. | 只是想一窥春光 |
[08:02] | So, why are you giving them to me? | 那为什么给我票? |
[08:04] | Maybe there’s someone you wanna see naked. | 也许你有人想要一窥的 |
[08:06] | I… | 我– |
[08:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | No. | – 尿液中有杂质? – 没有 |
[08:17] | I’m going to need a urine sample. No! | – 需要尿样 – 不行 |
[08:20] | Yeah, that last one wasn’t a question. | 上一句可不是问句 |
[08:22] | – You might have diabetes… – I can’t pee in public. | – 你可能有糖尿病 – 当着别人的面我尿不出来 |
[08:24] | We have bathrooms. | 有洗手间 |
[08:28] | I can’t pee in public bathrooms. | 在公共洗手间尿不出来 |
[08:33] | Where can you pee? | 到底在哪你才能尿尿? |
[08:35] | I only live a few miles from here. | 我住的地方离这只有几里 |
[08:39] | I thought arthritis was for old people. | 我以为人老了才会得关节炎 |
[08:41] | JRA is an autoimmune disease. | 幼年型类风湿性关节炎是自体免疫病 |
[08:44] | Her body’s attacking itself, | 她的身体正在攻击自身 |
[08:46] | causing inflammation in the joints, her eyes, and her heart. | 引起了关节 眼部以及心脏的发炎 |
[08:50] | Is it treatable? | 可以治愈么? |
[08:51] | It can be crippling, | 可能对身体造成严重损害 |
[08:53] | but it can also go into complete remission. | 但也可能完全康复 |
[08:55] | Well, the good thing is we caught it early. | 好在发现得早 |
[08:57] | Gives her the best chance to have a positive outcome. | 很可能会康复的 |
[09:00] | Dad. | 爸– |
[09:02] | Don’t get up, Goosey. | 别起来 小鹅 |
[09:03] | Your stitches. | 当心伤口缝线 |
[09:27] | She’s having a stroke. | 她中风了 |
[09:38] | The stroke was caused by a clot in her middle cerebral artery. | 中风由大脑中动脉血栓引起 |
[09:41] | Started her on tPA. | 给她用了组织型纤溶酶原激活物 |
[09:43] | Should dissolve the clot and hopefully prevent brain damage, | 溶解血栓 希望能防止脑损伤 |
[09:45] | but we won’t know for sure until she regains consciousness. | 但在她恢复知觉之前 无法确知 |
[09:47] | Or she has another stroke. | 也可能会再一次中风 |
[09:50] | Arthritis, heart disease. | 关节炎 心脏病 |
[09:52] | Why can’t this kid act her age? | 这小孩就不能表现得和年龄相称些? |
[09:54] | JRA doesn’t affect the blood. | 幼年型类风湿性关节炎不影响血液 |
[09:55] | That means the clot’s a symptom of something else. | 就是说血栓由其他病因引起 |
[09:57] | It’s a symptom of polycythemia. She’s fully hydrated | 是红血球增多症 她重度脱水 |
[09:59] | and her blood’s still thicker than pancake batter. | 她的血液比煎饼面糊还要稠 |
[10:02] | Well, thick blood explains the stroke. | 血液粘稠解释中风 |
[10:03] | It could also have caused an autoimmune response, | 可能引起自体免疫反应 |
[10:05] | which would explain the JRA kicking into gear. | 造成幼年型类风湿性关节炎 |
[10:07] | But what explains the thick blood? | 但这么会血液粘稠? |
[10:09] | Lack of oxygen forces the body to overproduce red cells. | 缺氧使得身体生成过量红细胞 |
[10:11] | What explains the lack of oxygen? | 为什么会缺氧? |
[10:13] | Carbon monoxide fumes, cigarette smoke. | 一氧化碳气体 香烟烟雾 |
[10:15] | I doubt our patient’s a smoker. | – 不禁怀疑病人是烟民 – 爸爸可能是的 |
[10:17] | – Dad could be. – He’s not. | 他不是的 |
[10:19] | – He says he’s not. – Hey! | – 嘴巴讲讲的 – 嘿! |
[10:21] | Don’t make me turn the hose on you two. | 别逼我用水管冲你们俩 |
[10:25] | … | 你俩去家里查下 看看爸爸是不是隐秘的万宝路牛仔 |
[10:28] | You’re intentionally punishing us. | 你是有心惩罚我们 |
[10:30] | By making you do your job? Does seem kind of cruel, doesn’t it? | 让你做份内事来罚你 似乎有点不近人情 |
[10:33] | Take along a carbon monoxide detector to check for leaks, | 带个一氧化碳检测仪 查下有没漏气 |
[10:35] | and, you, start her on hydroxyurea to control her red blood cell production. | 至于你 给她用羟基脲控制红细胞生成 |
[10:38] | Dig out a Merck Manual, Medieval edition. | 翻一下中世纪版默克医疗手册 (最为广泛使用的医学参考书) |
[10:40] | Tell you how to drain a pint or two so she doesn’t clot again. | 会告你说放一到两品脱的血 就不会再有血栓 |
[10:52] | Dr. Cameron! | Cameron医生! |
[10:56] | I got you flowers for helping my sister. | 给你的花 谢谢你帮了我妹妹 |
[10:58] | That’s so sweet. | 你真好 |
[11:01] | Does your dad know you’re down here? Yes. | – 你爸知道你在楼下么? – 知道 |
[11:05] | “Congratulations on your bundle of joy.” | 恭贺喜得麟儿 |
[11:10] | Something you forgot to tell me? | 你有什么忘记说了的? |
[11:13] | You should take these back to where you found them. | 你应该把花物归原处 |
[11:15] | – Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:16] | – Excuse me? Can you make sure these flowers and this kid both get back to where they belong? | 麻烦你 务必让花和孩子都归原位 |
[11:22] | … | 走吧 快点 |
[11:26] | Wait. | 等下 |
[11:47] | So, you’re just draining blood from her? | 你就只是给她放血? |
[11:49] | You’re not testing it? You’re not fixing it? | 不检查 也不治疗? |
[11:51] | Your daughter’s vascular system is engorged with blood. | 你女儿的脉管系统血液充盈 |
[11:54] | Draining some reduces the chances of another stroke. | 放一些血降低中风发作的机率 |
[11:57] | We’re also starting her on a drug | 同时给她用药 |
[11:59] | that suppresses the production of red cells so we don’t have to keep doing this. | 抑制红细胞生成 就不用一直放血了 |
[12:03] | Good chance she’ll make a full recovery. | 她完全恢复的机会很大 |
[12:07] | She hasn’t spoken yet. Give her time. | – 可她还没说过话 – 给她点时间 |
[12:15] | This your boy? | 这是你儿子么? |
[12:17] | – Where have you been? – Exploring. See ya. | – 你去哪了? – 探险 |
[12:19] | Thank you. | – 回见 – 谢谢 |
[12:21] | You know you can’t just run off without telling me. | 跟你说过的 不说一声不能乱跑 |
[12:23] | Okay. Can I have $2? | 行 可以要两块钱么? |
[12:34] | Yeah, right. House loves it when we skip something ’cause it’s a long shot. | 是 没错 我们跳过没戏的 House会很高兴 |
[12:40] | Why did you take the flower? – Why did you kiss him? | 为什么收下花 为什么亲他? |
[12:43] | – He did something sweet. | 他做的事很可爱 |
[12:44] | He stole flowers. He’s eight. | – 花是偷来的 – 他只有八岁 |
[12:49] | You’re trying to make me jealous. | 你想让我心生嫉妒 |
[12:50] | Yeah, I want you to profess your love for me. | 是啊 我要你对我情浓意浓 |
[12:53] | Oh, wait. You already did that | 哦 且慢 你已经这么做了 |
[12:55] | and it caused me to end our relationship. | 还弄得我要结束这段关系 |
[12:59] | You’re enabling a thief | 你这是纵容小贼 |
[13:01] | and a delinquent! | 少年犯 |
[13:05] | Letters from school. | 学校通知 |
[13:06] | Fights, detentions, a parent conference… | 打架 留堂 家长会 |
[13:09] | Oh, I know, I know. | 哦 明白了 |
[13:11] | Bad boys, hard to resist. | 男人不坏女人不爱 |
[13:14] | It’s a crush. It’s harmless. | 只是单相思 没害处的 |
[13:15] | – It’s never harmless. – So I’m learning. | – 没这么简单 – 你真让我获益良多 |
[13:20] | So, this is us now? | 所以我们就这样了? |
[13:23] | We snipe at each other? | 相互攻击? |
[13:24] | I’m not sniping, I’m looking for a vent. | 我没有在找碴 我在找通风口 |
[13:26] | Her room’s directly above the garage. | 她的房间正好建在垃圾堆上 |
[13:27] | There’s all sorts of CO sources down there. | 底下有很多一氧化碳气源 |
[13:34] | I found a vent. | 找到一个通风口 |
[13:36] | I think there’s something in it. | 里面好像有东西 |
[13:46] | This isn’t right. | 这不对劲 |
[13:49] | You dumped me. You don’t get to be mad. | 你把我甩了 生气的不该是你 |
[13:55] | We had a really good thing. | 我们在一起确实感觉不错 |
[13:57] | You broke the rules. I’m angry. | 是你坏了规则 惹我生气了 |
[14:04] | I’ll get over it. | 我会平复的 |
[14:24] | She’s being abused. | 她被虐待 |
[14:25] | A bloody T-shirt doesn’t equal abuse. | 带血的T恤不等于虐待 |
[14:27] | Kids get hurt all the time. | 小孩常常会受伤的 |
[14:29] | That amount of blood? | 这么多血? |
[14:32] | Oh, crap. | 哦 见鬼 |
[14:34] | You two are agreeing again. | 你们两个又一条心了 |
[14:36] | Her father’s overwhelmed. Hectic job, his wife passed away last year, | 父亲被繁重的工作压垮 妻子去年又过世了 |
[14:39] | he could easily be taking it out on the kids. | 他很容易发泄在孩子头上 |
[14:40] | Or she had a nosebleed and grabbed a T-shirt. | 又或者是孩子流鼻血 抓了件T恤来擦 |
[14:42] | She’s so ashamed of a nosebleed | 她觉得流鼻血太丢人 |
[14:44] | she has to hide the evidence in a vent under her bed? | 硬是要把衣服藏在床下的通风口 |
[14:47] | She’s socially isolated, the brother’s always in trouble, | 她与外界隔离 哥哥一直是个麻烦鬼 |
[14:48] | it’s classic signs. | 典型的标志 |
[14:49] | But no physical signs. No marks on her body, no bruises at all. | 但是没有体征 身体没有伤痕 没有任何瘀伤 |
[14:55] | What if it’s sexual? | 也许是性侵犯? |
[14:58] | We should call Social Services. | 应该打电话给社会福利署 |
[15:01] | Well, this sucks. | 唉 糟透了 |
[15:03] | Either it’s abuse, or it’s not abuse, | 这或是虐待 或者不是 |
[15:05] | which means either it’s a symptom or it’s completely irrelevant. | 或者是一种症状 或者完全无关 |
[15:07] | Either way, we got to waste half a day figuring out which. | 无论哪种情况 都得费个半天搞清楚 |
[15:12] | Full physical exam. | 全面身体检查 |
[15:13] | Look for bruises we may have missed, | 查一下可能遗漏的瘀伤 |
[15:15] | check her mouth and do a vaginal exam. | 检查口腔 做阴道检查 |
[15:16] | We can’t do a vaginal exam on a six-year-old without the dad’s consent. | 没有父亲同意 不能对六岁孩子做阴道检查 |
[15:20] | And if he’s abusing her, he’ll never say yes. | 如果是他施虐 绝无可能同意 |
[15:23] | “Never” is just “reven” spelled backwards. | 世事无绝对 |
[15:34] | Have you been abusing your daughter? | 你虐待过你女儿吗? |
[15:36] | What? Why would you… | 什么 你怎么会… |
[15:38] | We found this hidden in a vent under her bed. | 这是在她床下的通风口找到的 |
[15:48] | I don’t know anything about this. | 我对此一无所知 |
[15:50] | Maybe she had a bloody nose? | 也许是流鼻血 |
[15:51] | We need to examine her for abuse. | 我们需要检查她是否受过虐待 |
[15:53] | You can’t really think I… | 不是真的以为我… |
[15:54] | Maybe you, maybe the school bully, | 也许是你 或是学校的流氓 变态的邻居 |
[16:00] | Do you even know where your son is right now? | 你都不知道你儿子现在在哪? |
[16:01] | Yeah, he was here just… Here a minute ago. | 他在这里 一分钟前还在的 |
[16:07] | She isn’t being abused. | 她没有被虐待 |
[16:08] | Unfortunately, that answer doesn’t help me. | 很遗憾 这回答不能让人信服 |
[16:11] | If you have abused her, | 如果你虐待过她 自然会撒谎的 |
[16:13] | – you’re obviously gonna lie about it. – I’m not lying! | 我没有说谎! |
[16:14] | – We need to do a vaginal exam. – No. | – 我们需要做阴道检查 – 不行 |
[16:16] | She may be dying, she still can’t talk and you’re gonna waste your time with this? | 她快要死了 还不能说话 而你们还在这种事情上浪费时间? |
[16:21] | Either you consent and we waste a few hours doing the exam, | 你同意了 我们就花几小时做检查 |
[16:23] | or you refuse and I call Social Services | 如果你拒绝 我就叫社会福利署的人来 |
[16:26] | and they waste three days doing an investigation | 他们会花三天调查 |
[16:28] | which ends with them doing the exam anyway. | 最后他们还是要做这个检查 |
[16:43] | Okay. I’m gonna look inside your mouth. Open wide. | 张大嘴巴 我要看里面 |
[16:46] | I need to look at your chest and your back next, okay? | 接下来要检查胸和背 可以么? |
[16:51] | I know you can’t talk, so stop me if you get scared. | 我知道你不能讲话 如果害怕了就示意我停下 |
[17:02] | Before you came here, did anyone hurt you? | 入院前 有人伤害过你么? |
[17:05] | Make you bleed? | 让你流血? |
[17:08] | I need to look in your vagina now. Do you understand? | 现在我要检查你的阴道 能谅解么? |
[17:11] | I’m a doctor, so it’s okay. All right? | 我是医生 所以没有关系的 好么? |
[17:14] | Bend your knees, keep your ankles together | 屈膝 脚踝并拢 |
[17:17] | and just let your knees fall to the side, okay? | 膝盖侧向一边 可以么? |
[17:24] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[17:27] | She has cuts all over her genital area, like slices. | 生殖器区尽是割伤 |
[17:29] | Some are almost healed, but some are new. | 一些差不多愈合了 一些是新的 |
[17:31] | She could be doing it to herself. | 可能是她自己弄得 |
[17:33] | She’s a little young to be cutting. | 她太小 不会割伤自己的 |
[17:34] | She’s a little young for a stroke. | 她太小 不会中风 |
[17:36] | Depression accounts for the cuts, | 抑郁解释了割伤 |
[17:38] | molestation accounts for the depression. | 性侵犯解释了抑郁 |
[17:39] | But do the cuts account for all that blood? | 割伤能解释这么多血吗? |
[17:41] | They weren’t deep enough. | 伤口不够深 |
[17:42] | So she’s getting cut, but that’s not the source of the blood? | 就是说她被割伤了 却并非出血的原因? |
[17:45] | The other obvious source is forcible penetration. | 很可能是强行侵入 |
[17:47] | The obvious source of the blood, not the cuts. | 讲得通出血 讲不通割伤 |
[17:49] | There was no tearing, there’s no evidence at all. | 没有撕裂 根本没有任何证据 |
[17:51] | So we have no explanation for the cuts or the blood. | 无法解释的割伤和出血 |
[17:55] | Where is he? | 他到哪去了? |
[17:57] | What if our original assumption was wrong? | 如果假设从一开始就错了呢? |
[17:59] | Meaning what? | 怎么说? |
[18:00] | We found a T-shirt covered with blood hidden in a heating vent. | 在通风口找到一件沾满血的T恤 |
[18:04] | How do we know it’s even hers? | 怎么知道是她的? |
[18:05] | Her dad identified it. | 她爸爸确认了 |
[18:07] | Not the shirt, the blood. | 我指的不是T恤 而是血 |
[18:17] | Are those the urine test results? – Yes. – And… | – 这…是尿检结果吗? – 是的 |
[18:20] | – I’m going to ask you for some blood. | – 那么… – 我要给你验血 |
[18:23] | – Why? | 为什么? |
[18:24] | To see if your answer will be, “I can’t bleed in public.” | 看你是否会回答 公共场合我的血流不出来 |
[18:28] | This wasn’t your urine, was it? | 这不是你的尿 对吧? |
[18:29] | Why would I give you someone else’s urine? | 我为什么给你别人的尿样? |
[18:31] | The usual reason is because you’re on steroids. | 通常是因为你在用类固醇 |
[18:34] | I’m not an athlete. | 我不是运动员 |
[18:36] | Second favorite reason is because you’re on drugs. | 第二个大行其道的原因是你吸毒 |
[18:39] | – I’m not. – I am. | – 我没吸 – 我吸 |
[18:40] | Third favorite reason is you have insurance | 第三个大行其道的原因是你有保险 |
[18:42] | but your friend Eggs Benedict doesn’t. | 但你相好的没有 |
[18:45] | So, Eggs describes a list of symptoms and you repeat them to a doctor, | 所以你向医生复述 你相好的描述的症状 |
[18:49] | which is particularly stupid because this is a free clinic. | 真是愚蠢至极 因为这里是义诊 |
[18:54] | Need you, now. | 我需要你 现在 |
[18:57] | My work here is done. | 这儿没我的事了 |
[18:58] | Am I okay? Is it diabetes? | 我没事吧 是糖尿病吗? |
[19:02] | No, you’re pregnant. | 不是 你怀孕了 |
[19:11] | Six-year-old abuse victim and you haven’t called Social Services? | 六岁的虐待受害者 你居然不通知社会福利署? |
[19:14] | She might’ve been abused? That’s horrifying. | 她可能被虐 太可怕了 |
[19:17] | Why are you wearing extra concealer under your eyes? | 你眼睛下面干嘛涂这么多遮瑕粉? |
[19:19] | The law’s clear. You suspect abuse, you call the authorities. | 法律明文规定 一旦怀疑病人遭到虐待 就得通知当局 |
[19:23] | You don’t proceed as usual while the possible abuser sits by her bedside. | 施虐者可能就坐在她身旁 而你却不行动? |
[19:26] | Dad consented to the exam which means it’s not the dad. | 爸爸同意检查 表明不是他干的 |
[19:29] | How late were you out last night? | 你昨晚在外面待到多晚? |
[19:31] | It’s always the dad and I don’t have a curfew. | 干这种事的总是爸爸 另外我不用宵禁 |
[19:34] | Panty hamster get a spin on its wheel? | 你的小妹妹一夜偷欢? |
[19:39] | I went to a play. | 我去看戏了 |
[19:40] | House, you are going back to your office. | House 你给我回办公室 |
[19:42] | You are picking up your phone, calling Social Services | 打电话通知社会福利署 |
[19:45] | and you are reporting suspected abuse. | 举报可疑的虐待事件 |
[19:47] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗? |
[19:50] | What play? | 哪出戏? |
[19:59] | You’re trying to have sex with Cuddy. | 你想跟Cuddy做爱 |
[20:04] | – Fries? – You took her to a play. | – 要炸薯条吗? – 你带她去看戏 |
[20:06] | You only take women to plays because… | 带女人去看戏只是为了… |
[20:08] | No, you only take women to plays for that reason. | 不 你才只为这原因带女人看戏 |
[20:11] | That’s your theory. | 那是你的理论 |
[20:13] | Okay. Then why did you take her to a play? | 好吧 那你干嘛带她去看戏? |
[20:15] | She’s a friend. A friend with a squish mitten. | – 她是我朋友 – 有阴道的朋友 |
[20:17] | It is possible to have a friend of the opposite sex without… | 可以跟异性做朋友 |
[20:20] | Blasphemer! | 歪理邪说! |
[20:21] | She’s not a friend of the opposite sex, she’s a different species. | 她不是异性朋友 而是异类 |
[20:24] | She’s an administrator. | 她是管理人 |
[20:26] | She’s going to eat your head after she’s done. | 一旦完事就吃掉你的脑袋 |
[20:27] | Yes, I slept with her. | 是的 我跟她睡过 |
[20:30] | – Seriously? – No. | – 当真? – 没有 |
[20:34] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你睡过她 |
[20:37] | Yes, I did. | 是 没错 |
[20:40] | – Seriously? | 当真? |
[20:41] | – No. You’ve got a problem, House. | 没有 你有毛病 House |
[20:48] | We just tested the blood on Lucy’s T-shirt, | 刚测完LucyT恤上的血 |
[20:50] | it’s full of endometrial cells. | 内含大量子宫内膜细胞 |
[20:53] | So it’s not her blood. | 这么说不是她的血 |
[20:54] | We tested that, too. It is. | 也测了 血是她的 |
[20:57] | Your six-year-old patient? | 你六岁的病人? |
[21:00] | It’s menstrual blood. | 是经血 |
[21:03] | She’s started puberty. | 她进入了青春期 |
[21:10] | How can someone start puberty before they even start the first grade? | 怎么会没上小学 就进入青春期呢? |
[21:15] | She was in diapers two years ago. | 两年前她还裹着尿布 |
[21:18] | For some reason her body has too much sex hormone. | 出于某种原因 她体内分泌大量荷尔蒙 |
[21:21] | It caused her reproductive system to get confused, | 造成生殖系统紊乱 |
[21:24] | start operating prematurely. | 过早开始发育 |
[21:26] | We need to find out the source of the hormones and cut it off. | 得找出荷尔蒙的诱因 加以清除 |
[21:29] | She’s so young. | 她还那么年幼 |
[21:33] | I haven’t even talked to her about sex. | 我甚至都没…跟她谈过性 |
[21:37] | I doubt she even knows what a period is. | 我怀疑她知不知道什么是生理期 |
[21:45] | Girls talk to their moms about that. | 这种事女孩讲给妈妈听 |
[21:57] | You’re gonna be okay, Goosey. | 你会没事的 小鹅 |
[22:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:05] | I | 我… |
[22:07] | want | 要… |
[22:10] | juice. | 果汁 |
[22:18] | She got her period and didn’t know what it was. | 她来了月经 但不知道是什么 |
[22:19] | She was scared and confused. | 她又害怕又困惑 |
[22:21] | A friend told her to put a T-shirt in her underwear. | 朋友让她把T恤塞进内裤 |
[22:23] | When she started growing pubic hair, | 开始长阴毛时 |
[22:25] | she snuck Daddy’s razor and tried to shave it off. | 她偷了爸爸的剃须刀想把毛剃掉 |
[22:28] | Apparently forgot to sneak the shaving cream. | 她显然忘了偷剃须膏 |
[22:30] | Tumor’s most likely. | 很可能是瘤 |
[22:31] | A pituitary adenoma would send her hormone level sky-high. | 垂体腺瘤可以让她的激素水平升得很高 |
[22:34] | In Puerto Rico, in the ’70s, | 70年代在波多黎各 |
[22:35] | there was an epidemic of kids growing breasts because of estrogen in the poultry. | 家禽内含雌激素 使孩子纷纷乳房发育 |
[22:39] | If it was in the food, it would be an epidemic. | 如果诱因在食物里 症状会流行 |
[22:41] | We’ve got one kid. She’s six, she’s tiny, | – 只有一个孩子 – 她才六岁 个子很小 |
[22:43] | she lives on chicken fingers and milk. | 她吃鸡柳条和牛奶过日子 |
[22:45] | Dad doesn’t look like the type to read labels, | 爸爸似乎不爱看食品说明 |
[22:47] | he’s probably buying stuff packed full of hormones. | 或许他买回的食物里全是激素 |
[22:50] | Excellent argument. | 完美的论点 |
[22:51] | It’s a tumor. | 这是个瘤 |
[22:52] | There’s all sorts of environmental sources. Pesticides, soy products. | 有各种环境诱因 杀虫剂 豆制品 |
[22:56] | Some shampoos are basically a placenta in a bottle. | 有些洗发精就象装在瓶里的胎盘 |
[22:59] | If the tumor’s not in her brain, it’s in her reproductive tract. Get an MRI. | 瘤不在她脑袋里 就在生殖系统里 做核磁共振 |
[23:04] | – Can I at least… – Waste your time? | – 我能否至少… – 浪费时间? |
[23:06] | Wouldn’t recognize you if you didn’t. | 如果你不浪费时间 就不是你了 |
[23:15] | Frontal cortex is clean, moving caudally. | 额叶皮层没问题 移到尾部 |
[23:20] | For the record, Cameron’s the one who broke it off. | 明说吧 是Cameron跟我分手的 |
[23:23] | Not interested. | 没兴趣听 |
[23:26] | No masses in the hypothalamus. | 视丘下部没有肿块 |
[23:29] | I wanted more. | 我想要的更多 |
[23:31] | She didn’t share my feelings. | 她和我意见相左 |
[23:33] | I feel like I’m in a similar position. | 我现在和她一样 |
[23:39] | Pituitary’s clean. | 垂体没问题 |
[23:41] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个白痴 |
[23:43] | Either she’s lying or she’s actually emotionally detached. | 她要么是撒谎 要么是真的没动感情 |
[23:46] | Which one sounds more like Cameron to you? | 你看哪个更像Cameron? |
[23:48] | Neither. | 都不像 |
[23:49] | You have to choose one. | 你得选一个 |
[23:55] | There’s a bright spot on her left ovary. | 左卵巢有亮点 |
[24:00] | Looks like a solid tumor. | 看起来像实性瘤 |
[24:09] | They printed my letter. | 我的信登出来了 |
[24:13] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[24:15] | Of course I was. What are we talking about? | 我当然对 说什么来着? |
[24:17] | – They printed my letter. – Great. | – 我的信登出来了 – 棒极了 |
[24:19] | Cuddy Cuddy. | |
[24:20] | – You want to see her naked? | 你想看她一丝不挂 |
[24:21] | – No, no, no. She wants to see me naked. | 不不 她想看我一丝不挂 |
[24:26] | She sent me flowers. | 她送我鲜花 |
[24:28] | Just thanking you for the play. | 她不过是感谢你带她看戏 |
[24:30] | See, some people feel an emotion called gratitude. | 有些人会产生感激之情 |
[24:33] | – There’s a card. – I suspected. | – 里面有张卡片 – 我怀疑 |
[24:35] | It explains how you knew who they were from. | 卡片告诉你花是谁送的 |
[24:37] | “Let’s do it again. Soon. XX, Lisa.” | “让我们再干一次吧…尽快 XX Lisa” |
[24:42] | Xs are the kisses, right? | X代表亲吻 对吗? |
[24:43] | No, I think they’re the hugs. | 不 我认为代表拥抱 O代表亲吻 |
[24:48] | “Soon” is its own sentence. | “尽快”则独立成句 |
[24:53] | I gotta go! | 我得走了! |
[24:59] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[25:01] | You were a good friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[25:04] | They printed my letter. | 我的信登出来了 |
[25:06] | How was the play, Mrs. Lincoln? What’s up with Wilson? | – 戏怎么样 林肯夫人 – Wilson怎么了? (林肯在剧院被刺) |
[25:09] | He’s just a little freaked. Why? | – 有点受惊而已 – 为什么? |
[25:12] | I sent him flowers. | 我送花给他 |
[25:25] | Jasper, you’re not supposed to be up here. | Jasper 你不该来这儿 |
[25:26] | Is that other doctor your boyfriend? | 那个医生是你男朋友? |
[25:29] | No. | 不是 |
[25:31] | Your dad’s probably looking for you. | 你爸爸也许在找你 |
[25:32] | He’s got enough to worry about right now. | 现在他操心的事够多的了 |
[25:34] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗? |
[25:35] | He’s a friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[25:37] | Do you like him, like him? | 是那种喜欢吗? |
[25:40] | We should get you back to your dad. | 我该把你带回你爸爸身边 |
[25:41] | Let me put this down and I’ll take you there. | 我把这个放下就带你去 |
[25:50] | I could be your boyfriend. | 我可以做你男朋友 |
[25:52] | I | 我… |
[25:53] | think that wouldn’t be fair to the girls your own age. | 这对跟你一般年纪的小姑娘不公平 |
[25:56] | – He seems like a tool. | 他看着像是个傻子 |
[25:58] | – He’s not. And that’s rude. | 他不是 别说粗话 |
[26:00] | I’m taking you back to your father. | 我带你找爸爸去 |
[26:14] | The mass is small. About a centimeter across. | 体积不大 只有1厘米宽 |
[26:18] | Firing the biopsy needle. | 插入活检针 |
[26:24] | You nick an artery? No. | – 你刺到动脉了 – 没有 |
[26:26] | She’s in V tach. No pulse. | 室颤 没有脉搏了 |
[26:28] | – Charging 50. – Clear. | 充电50焦耳 闪! |
[26:33] | Clear. | 闪! |
[26:36] | Clear. | 闪! |
[26:40] | Arrhythmia must have been a reaction to the hydroxyurea. | 心律不齐肯定是身体对羟基脲的反应 |
[26:43] | We have to stop the drug therapy. | 必须停止药物 |
[26:44] | Her bone marrow will just go back to overproducing blood cells, | 她的骨髓会再次制造过多的血细胞 |
[26:46] | she’ll keep having strokes and we’ll have to keep bleeding her. | 她会再次中风 就得持续给她放血 |
[26:54] | Great plan, | 好计划 |
[26:56] | except for the fact that her tumor’s not a tumor. | 可惜她的肿块不是瘤 |
[26:58] | It’s a benign cyst. | 是良性囊肿 |
[27:04] | If it’s not a tumor, that just leaves an environmental source. | 如果不是肿瘤 就只剩下环境因素了 |
[27:08] | I’m feeling another late night. | 又要熬夜了 |
[27:13] | I’m gonna leave you two alone. | 我走了 你们俩干吧 |
[27:15] | – You’re kidding me, right? – What? | – 你开什么玩笑? – 怎么了 |
[27:17] | The answer’s right there. It’s just a question of finding it. | 答案就在眼前 只不过要找寻下 |
[27:19] | You don’t need me for that. | 多我一个也没用 |
[27:31] | Don’t get the mochaccino | 不要摩卡奇诺咖啡 |
[27:33] | they screwed up and put hot chocolate in the dispenser. | 很难喝 自动售货机里放的是热巧克力 |
[27:37] | Thank you. You were right. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[27:41] | The eight-year-old kid grabbed my ass. | 8岁的小孩捏了我屁股 |
[27:43] | I shouldn’t have encouraged him. | 我不该鼓励他的 |
[27:46] | Well, I was a boy once. I know how they think. | 我也曾是小男孩 知道他们怎么想 |
[27:48] | You were a pervert at eight? Maybe eleven. | – 你8岁时就性变态? – 11岁时吧 |
[27:58] | I didn’t realize you were gonna get hurt. | 我没想过 你会受伤 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry I misled you. | 我不该误导你 |
[28:05] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[28:08] | You have feelings for me. | 你对我有感觉 |
[28:11] | You come back to me again and again. | 你一次次回来找我 |
[28:14] | – For sex. It’s a simple physical… – Come on. | 为了性 简单的 肉体的 |
[28:17] | You have feelings for puppies and patients that you barely know. | 你对小动物和 几乎不认识的病人都有感情 |
[28:20] | But when it comes to a guy that you’ve worked with for three years, | 何况是一个共事了3年 |
[28:24] | had sex with, spent the night with… | 做爱 一同过夜的男人 |
[28:28] | You telling me you feel nothing? | 你能说没感觉吗? |
[28:32] | Absolutely nothing? | 一点没有? |
[28:34] | Get away from her! | 放开她 不许碰她! |
[28:36] | Don’t touch her! I’ll kill you if you touch her! | – 你再碰她 我就杀了你! – Jasper! |
[28:38] | – Jasper! – Get him off! He’s biting me. Get him off! | 拉开他 他咬我 |
[28:49] | What is he gonna do? | 他会怎么做?! |
[28:50] | He stopped and looked at him from the top rope! | 他停下 站在围绳上望着对手 |
[28:52] | But now he’s scaling… | 他在测角度! |
[28:53] | No way! | 不可能! |
[29:04] | Somebody better be dying. | 有人要死了? |
[29:06] | Lucy’s big brother’s got a crush on me, so he bit the crap out of Chase. | Lucy的哥哥爱上我了 他咬伤了Chase |
[29:09] | And I care because… | 我会在乎 是因为? |
[29:11] | Just thought you might want to know | 也许你想知道 |
[29:12] | when one of your employees gets attacked by a sociopath. | 你的下属被反社会份子攻击了 |
[29:15] | Bees or monkeys, yes. Sociopaths, no. | 被蜜蜂 猴子攻击还有点兴趣 被反社会份子攻击 没 |
[29:22] | He doesn’t have sense enough to know he was pinned. | 已经分不清他是不是被击倒了 |
[29:24] | He’s not a man, he is a monster! | 他不是人 是怪兽 |
[29:27] | No way! | 不可能! |
[29:28] | We’ve got to take another look at this… That might be what he needed. Unable to somehow kick out of a… | 一定要重看一遍 |
[29:41] | – Hello? – He’s not a sociopath. | – 你好 – 他不是反社会 |
[29:43] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[29:45] | He’s acting logically. | 他的行为合乎逻辑 |
[29:47] | He’s got a crush on you. | 他爱上你 |
[29:48] | He’s being aggressive about it. | 争勇好斗 |
[29:50] | Not just regular aggressive, | 不是通常的好斗 |
[29:52] | he’s out-of-his-mind-on-hormones aggressive. | 还是被激素冲昏头的好斗 |
[29:56] | You think he’s… Better figure out what’s killing the girl, | – 你认为他 – 最好找出女孩的病因 |
[29:59] | because her brother’s got it, too. | 因为她哥也得了 |
[30:04] | Jasper’s got a hundred times more testosterone than a healthy eight-year-old. | Jasper的睾丸激素水平 是正常8岁男孩的100倍 |
[30:08] | But we scanned his brain and reproductive tract, no hormone secreting tumors. | 但检查了脑部和生殖道 没有分泌腺肿瘤 |
[30:12] | I’m not surprised. What’s more likely? | 不奇怪 什么可能性更大 |
[30:14] | Brother and sister get the same type of tumor at exactly the same time, | 兄妹在一时间得了相同的肿瘤 |
[30:17] | or they both play in the same toxic sandbox? | 他们玩同一个有毒的沙盒吗? |
[30:20] | Yes, you would think that if for some reason you were completely unaware | 你这么想也可以 只要你完全忽略 |
[30:23] | of the fact we spent the entire night testing everything from that home. | 我们花整晚检测他家的所有东西 |
[30:25] | It was all negative. | 都呈阴性 |
[30:28] | You went home? | 你回家了? |
[30:30] | Good for you. Delegate. | 有一套 委派别人 |
[30:32] | We’re not his subordinates. | 我们不是他的下属 |
[30:35] | Making it all the more impressive. | 显得更有一套了 |
[30:37] | What if it’s genetic? | 会不会是遗传? |
[30:41] | Well, anyone else think it’s more than a coincidence these kids have symptoms that could be | 不太会是巧合 两个孩子有 |
[30:44] | caused by a brain tumor which is exactly what killed their mom? | 脑瘤的症状 母亲也死于此病因 |
[30:48] | You just said there were no tumors. We scanned both their brains. | 都说了没有肿瘤 扫描了两人的大脑 |
[30:50] | They looked clean. | 没有异状 |
[30:52] | So did their mom’s, until it didn’t. | 他们妈妈也是 直到病情恶化了 |
[30:53] | It can’t be genetic. | 不可能是遗传 |
[30:55] | Mom had none of the same symptoms. Yes, she did, | – 妈妈没有相同的症状 – 她有 |
[30:57] | if the symptoms were pubic hair | 如果症状是长阴毛 |
[30:59] | and menstruation. That’s ridiculous. | – 来月经 – 太荒唐了 |
[31:01] | If menstruation is a symptom of brain cancer | 如果来月经是癌症症状 |
[31:03] | then I should be on chemo right now. | 我也该做化疗了 |
[31:04] | That’s ridiculous. You’re way too skinny to be menstruating. | 这才荒唐 你骨瘦如柴 不会来月经 |
[31:07] | What if the mom had other problems? | 也许妈妈有别的病症 |
[31:09] | Symptoms her doctors ignored on account of the fact she was already dying? | 她的医生基于她快死了 就忽视了 |
[31:15] | Pull all her medical records. Find any similarities to our patients. | 翻出她的医学档案 找出和我们病人的相似点 |
[31:19] | And punch the little brat on the nose so he doesn’t have a stroke like his sister. | 当鼻揍小屁孩 让他出点血 就不会像他妹妹那样中风了 |
[31:27] | I’m not sick. Just trying to keep you that way. | – 我没病 – 我试着保证你没病 |
[31:30] | I want Dr. Cameron to do mine. | 我要Cameron医生检查 |
[31:32] | Trust me, you don’t want her cutting you right now. | 相信我 你可不想她现在来宰了你 |
[31:38] | So Jasper’s behavioral issues… | Jasper的行为异常 |
[31:41] | They could be a function of the increased testosterone. | 是睾丸激素升高引起 |
[31:44] | Hopefully, he’ll be a delight as soon as we figure this out. | 希望查出原因 他就能心情好些 |
[31:48] | My tummy hurts. It hurts! | 肚子疼! |
[31:53] | My tummy hurts! – Where in your tummy? | – 肚子疼 – 肚子哪一块? |
[31:56] | – It hurts! It hurts! | 疼死了 |
[32:04] | Stomach pain is from a cyst in her pancreas. | 胰腺的囊肿导致腹痛 |
[32:07] | I found two more in her kidneys and one in her lung. | 在肾脏发现2个 在肺发现一个 |
[32:10] | They weren’t there 48 hours ago. | 48小时前都没有 |
[32:12] | Hormones are making her body go haywire. | 激素让她身体短路了 |
[32:14] | She gets one in her brain or heart, she’s dead. | 要是在脑子和心脏有囊肿 就死定了 |
[32:18] | No pressure, though. | 别有压力 |
[32:20] | Her mom was perfectly healthy until she got cancer. | 妈妈在得癌症前很健康 |
[32:22] | She had none of the symptoms the kids have. | 孩子的病症 她一个都没有 |
[32:24] | It’s not genetic, it’s not environmental. | 不是遗传 也不是环境 |
[32:27] | It’s gotta be a pituitary adenoma. | 肯定是脑垂体瘤 |
[32:29] | Yes! That would make complete sense if they had one. | 这是完全能说通 |
[32:32] | Just because we haven’t found anything on the scan doesn’t mean it’s not there. | 没扫描到不代表没有 |
[32:37] | We should remove her pituitary gland. | 该切除她的脑垂腺 |
[32:39] | Two siblings, same condition. | 兄妹两个 同样的症状 |
[32:42] | It’s gotta be genetic or environmental. | 一定是遗传或环境 |
[32:43] | We add in the same time and we’re back to just environmental. | 两个方向同时切入 现在只剩下环境了 |
[32:46] | Yes, and that would make complete sense if there was anything in her environment. | 可是环境什么也没查出 说得通吗? |
[32:49] | Just because we haven’t found anything yet… | 只因还没有找到 |
[32:51] | She’s been out of her environment for four days and she’s still getting worse. | 她脱离环境4天了 还在恶化 |
[32:59] | I’m getting the father’s consent. No! | – 我要取得父亲的同意 – 不行! |
[33:02] | We have no evidence. | 没有证据 |
[33:03] | This is your process, House. | 按你House步骤来的 |
[33:08] | You asked us what two plus two is. | 你问2加2得多少 |
[33:10] | We’ve eliminated every number except for four. | 排除了所有数字除了4 |
[33:16] | She needs brain surgery. | 她得做脑科手术 |
[33:20] | The ovaries produce sex hormones in response to a signal from the pituitary gland. | 脑垂体给卵巢信号 制造性激素 |
[33:25] | Since we know the ovaries are fine, the most likely cause… | 既然卵巢没问题 最有可能– |
[33:28] | “Most likely” means she wants to root around inside your little girl’s brain | “最有可能”意味着她要 在你小女儿的脑子里翻查 |
[33:32] | without any guarantee that it’ll work. | 能不能奏效可没有保证 |
[33:34] | That’s why she’s holding off on doing your son. | 所以她推迟对你儿子下手 |
[33:36] | Dr. House knows that unfortunately we’ve ruled out every other option. | House医生明白 没有别的办法了 |
[33:40] | We need to resect Lucy’s pituitary before… Who else visits these kids? | – 需要切除lucy的垂体 – 还有谁探访过孩子? |
[33:43] | They don’t have any family in town. You got a girlfriend? | – 他们在本地没有亲戚 – 有女朋友吗? |
[33:47] | – No one visits. – School? | 没人来探访过 |
[33:48] | They don’t go to the same school. House, I’ve covered… | – 学校? – 他俩上不同的学校 House 我– |
[33:50] | – Nanny? – They don’t have one. | – 保姆? – 没有 |
[33:52] | They go to after-school daycare but none of the other kids are sick. | 他们放学后去托儿所 但其他孩子没得病 |
[33:55] | Yet. | 尚未 |
[33:56] | It took your son twice as long to develop symptoms as your daughter. | 你儿子发病比女儿慢了一倍 |
[33:59] | Maybe the other kids are just slow. | 也许别的孩子发病慢 |
[34:00] | We wait and your daughter may die. | – 再等的话 你女儿会死的 – 如果按她的做 |
[34:05] | The treatments are extremely effective. | 治疗很有效 |
[34:07] | She should lead a relatively normal life. | 她的生活会基本正常 |
[34:09] | And isn’t that every parent’s dream? | 这不是每个家长的梦想吗? |
[34:11] | To have a kid grow up to be relatively normal? | 让孩子能长成基本正常 |
[34:21] | My husband died of thyroid cancer that metastasized to his brain. | 我丈夫死于甲状腺癌 后来转移到脑部 |
[34:27] | I’ve been there. | 我目睹了 |
[34:28] | I know how terrifying this can be. | 知道有多可怕 |
[34:31] | And I am telling you this is your best chance to save your daughter’s life. | 这是救你女儿命的最佳方法了 |
[34:39] | You did not just play the dead husband card. | 你耍了招死老公的伎俩 |
[34:46] | My wife died. | 我的妻子死了 |
[34:47] | Because she signed a consent form that I didn’t want her to sign. | 因为她签署了同意书 我不想她签的 |
[34:52] | Died. | 死翘翘了 |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:04] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[35:06] | Know what? | 知道什么? |
[35:08] | That the other kids weren’t sick? | 其他孩子没事? |
[35:10] | You’ve been here for four days. I just… | – 这四天你都在这儿 – 只是 |
[35:15] | I would have heard. | 我没听人说起 |
[35:20] | Right. | 明白了 |
[35:31] | Do you have hair on your special place? Miss Janie! | – 你私处长毛了吗? – Janie小姐! |
[35:37] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干? |
[35:39] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[35:40] | Two of your kids are sick and I need to know why. | 你这里一个孩子病了 我来找原因 |
[35:43] | You think they got sick here? | 你认为是在这儿染上的? |
[35:45] | I think you’re dating their dad. | 我认为你和他们爸爸约会 |
[35:51] | He told you? | 他告诉你了? |
[35:54] | No. | 没有 |
[35:55] | And I don’t really care why he didn’t. | 我不在乎他为什么隐瞒 |
[35:57] | I just need to know how often you go to their house and what you bring. | 我想知道你隔多久去他们家 带去了些什么 |
[35:59] | – I don’t. – Shampoos, fancy soaps… | – 我没有 – 洗发水 香皂 |
[36:03] | – Kids get in your bag. – I’ve never been to their house. | – 孩子翻你的包 – 我从没去过他们家 |
[36:08] | They just lost their mom and we thought | 他们妈妈刚死 |
[36:10] | it was too soon. | 有点太快了 |
[36:17] | Why are you staring at me? | 你为什么盯着我? |
[36:20] | Lip wax? | 唇蜡除毛? |
[36:22] | I just had it done over lunch. | 我在午饭时去弄的 |
[36:25] | – Mani-pedi? | 美甲? |
[36:26] | – No. Just the wax. | 只是脱毛 |
[36:29] | Women get a wax as a part of a whole self-indulgent beauty ritual. | 女人去脱毛 放纵自己 这是美丽仪式的一部分 |
[36:34] | Pedicures, steam, cucumber masks. | 连同美甲 蒸脸 黄瓜面膜 |
[36:37] | No one runs out at lunch just to get a lip wax, | 哪有人趁午饭时间溜出去唇蜡除毛 |
[36:40] | unless you woke up looking like Yosemite Sam. | 除非你醒来发现自己像yosemite sam (卡通人物 长胡子矮子劫匪) |
[36:43] | You’re an ass. | 你真狠 |
[36:46] | – Cameron. – It’s always the dad. | – Cameron – 总是老爸惹的祸 |
[36:50] | Excess facial hair in women. | 女人脸上多毛 |
[36:53] | It’s a clear sign of hormonal imbalance. | 是激素失调的明显信号 |
[36:55] | Exactly what the little kiddies have. | 和孩子的情况一致 |
[36:57] | Is there something wrong at the daycare center? | 托儿所有什么不对劲? |
[37:00] | There’s something wrong in your pants. | 是你的裤裆里有点不对劲 |
[37:10] | She’s a lot younger than I am. | 她比我年轻很多 |
[37:12] | I use a | 我用了 |
[37:16] | male enhancement cream to keep up with her. What does this have to do with… | 壮阳乳霜 来配合她 这有关系吗? |
[37:19] | Never occurred to you to get a prescription instead of some penis-pumper loaded with testosterone? | 你就没想过用开处方药 而不是用睾丸激素充气泵? |
[37:23] | I keep it at the gym. | 我把它放在健身房 |
[37:25] | I apply it daily in the shower just like it says on the bottle. | 每天淋浴时用 完全依照瓶子上写的 |
[37:27] | It’s never been in my home, it’s obviously never been near the kids. | 从没放在家里 没有接近过孩子 |
[37:32] | … | 我不是性变态 也不是恋童癖 |
[37:35] | Thirty percent of our waste is excreted through our skin. | 身体30%的废物从皮肤排出 |
[37:38] | That sounds high. | 听上去很高 |
[37:40] | It’s why you stink after eating garlic. | 所以你吃了大蒜会发臭 |
[37:42] | Jack waters his beanstalk every day for a week | 杰克连续一周给豆茎浇水 (童话 杰克栽魔豆 豆茎长上天) |
[37:45] | he’s oozing bean curd out of his pores for a month. | 他的毛孔在一个月里分泌豆腐 |
[37:49] | Every time you gave the little tykes a hug, | 每次你抱小家伙 |
[37:52] | you gave them a dose of testosterone. | 都给他们一剂睾丸激素 |
[37:54] | Small for you, | 对你是少量 |
[37:56] | but more than their little bodies can handle. | 但幼小的身体承受不了 |
[38:01] | So… I did this to them? | 是我造成的? |
[38:06] | Just holding their hands? Uh-huh. | – 握住他们的手就会? – 是 |
[38:15] | If I stop using it? | 如果停用呢? |
[38:19] | You’ll be floppy, they’ll be fine. | 你会软趴趴 他们会没事 |
[38:25] | Give it back! He’ll still be eight. | 他会是8岁的样子 |
[38:47] | You okay? Yeah, I think so. | – 没事吧? – 没什么 |
[38:52] | – Talk to Cuddy? – No, not yet. I don’t know what to say. | – 对Cuddy说了? – 还没有 不知道怎么说 |
[38:57] | Just be straight with her. | 坦白就好 |
[39:00] | I’m not sure what that is. | 我还不确信 |
[39:03] | I can’t stop thinking about her. | 控制不住地想她 |
[39:08] | In what way? | 想什么? |
[39:10] | Maybe she’s right. Maybe… | 也许她是对的 |
[39:11] | Maybe this is worth exploring. | 也许值得冒险探究 |
[39:19] | Are you sure that she feels… She sent me flowers. | – 你确定她对你有感觉 – 她送花给我 |
[39:24] | How do I do this? What do I say? | 该怎么办 说什么好? |
[39:27] | Cameron would tell you to say how you feel. | Cameron会劝你说出你的感受 |
[39:31] | Me? I’d get her drunk. | 我么就劝你灌醉她 |
[39:36] | I’m not gonna say anything. | 我什么也不说 |
[39:38] | I’m just gonna walk into her office | 走进她办公室 |
[39:41] | and I’m gonna kiss her. | 就吻她 |
[39:47] | That’s a bold move. | 很大胆 |
[39:50] | Cuddy likes bold. | Cuddy喜欢大胆 |
[39:53] | Yeah, you’re right, if you spoke, you’d just say something stupid. | 对 耍嘴皮子 你会说傻气的话 |
[39:56] | Yeah, I mean I’ll either get a girlfriend or get fired. | 我要么有个女朋友 要么就被解雇 |
[40:07] | Okay. | 成 |
[40:09] | Yeah. Okay. | 就这么着 |
[40:13] | Okay. | 行 |
[40:24] | You! You! You! | 你 你! |
[40:27] | You were gonna let me do that? | 你让我这么做? |
[40:30] | You made a compelling argument. | 你的论据有理有据 |
[40:31] | You sent those flowers to me! Yes! Because you took her to a play. | – 是你送花给我! – 因为你请她去看戏了 |
[40:36] | And because, actually, you do wanna march down there and kiss her. | 因为你真的想走过去吻她 |
[40:39] | No! I don’t. Yes, you do. | – 不 我不想 – 有 你想的 |
[40:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:47] | Seriously? No. | – 真的? – 不 |
[40:52] | You’re a jerk. | 你是混蛋 |
[40:54] | – Night, Wilson. – Night, House. | – 晚安 Wilson – 晚安 House |
[41:25] | They’re beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[41:35] | I thought about what you said. And | 我想了想你说的 |
[41:40] | I really don’t want a relationship with you. | 我不想和你交往 |
[41:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:47] | I also know you like flowers. | 我也知道你喜欢花 |
[42:12] | I don’t get the whole May-December thing. | 不理解花季少女和老人家的爱情 |
[42:15] | Give him a break. May-October at worst. | 得了吧 这最多是花季少女和大叔 |
[42:19] | Well, why can’t it be October-October? | 为什么不能是大妈对大叔? |
[42:22] | May is when things start to get hot. | 花季五月是热力散发的时候 |
[42:26] | If that guy wasn’t trying so hard to keep up with a woman half his age, | 如果这男人不是拼命想配合 小他一半的女人 |
[42:29] | he wouldn’t have almost killed both his kids. | 就不会差点害死小孩 |
[42:31] | Guy gets a little something-something, couple of kids have to die… Circle of life. | 男人搞点什么玩艺 一些孩子会死去 生命循环 |
[42:37] | So many people, | 那么多人 |
[42:39] | so much energy and drama just trying to find someone | 那么多精力激情 为了寻找某个人 |
[42:42] | who’s almost never the right person anyway. | 找到的永远不是对的人 |
[42:44] | It just shouldn’t be so hard. | 不该这么难 |
[42:53] | I got tickets to a play. | 我买了一张戏票 |