时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | So you want me to explain how you just lost? | 你是要我解说 你是怎么输的? |
[00:16] | Or do you want to stare at the board your full three minutes, | 还是要盯着棋盘发呆整整…三分钟? |
[00:21] | cling to hope? | 永不言弃? |
[00:28] | Come on. It’s called speed chess. | 快点 这可是快棋 |
[00:51] | … | 呐 呐 |
[00:53] | … | 呐 呐 |
[00:56] | Hey, hey, hey, | 嗨 嗨 |
[00:59] | goodbye | 再见了 |
[01:21] | Good game. | 下得不错 |
[01:26] | I said good game. | 我说下得不错 |
[01:41] | Hey! Hey! | 嗨 嗨 |
[01:44] | Wait! Stop it! Listen… | 你在干吗 住手 孩子 住手! |
[01:49] | Back away. Back away. | 过来 过来! |
[01:57] | Call 911. Get an ambulance! | 打911 叫辆救护车! |
[01:59] | Tell them to send two! | 让他们派两辆来! |
[02:02] | My head’s going to explode! | 我的头快爆炸了 啊! |
[02:41] | Your head still hurt? | 你的头还疼吗? |
[02:42] | You a moron? | 你傻啊? |
[02:43] | Nate Nate! | |
[02:45] | I’m clutching my head in pain and he asks if it hurts? | 我紧攥着脑袋 他还问我疼不疼? |
[02:49] | What are you, some kind of med student? | 你是什么 医学院的学生啊? |
[02:51] | You look like you still have theme birthday parties. | 你看起来还是乳臭未干 |
[02:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:56] | Any problems concentrating in school lately? | 最近上课能集中精神吗? |
[02:58] | What, besides the dreams of running my tongue along my French teacher’s breasts? | 除了想着舔遍法语老师的乳房 |
[03:02] | No, I’m doing quite great. | 还成 精神挺集中的 |
[03:04] | The rage and pain could be caused by a parasite. – Does he eat a lot of sushi? | 狂躁和疼痛可能是寄生虫引起的 他吃很多寿司吗? |
[03:08] | – No. He was a vegetarian until just a few months ago. | 不 直到几个月以前 他都只吃素食 |
[03:11] | Any changes in behavior since the new diet? | 改变食谱后他的举止有变化吗? |
[03:13] | No. | 没有 |
[03:15] | He’s been this way since he became a teenager. | 他从十几岁开始就这样了 |
[03:17] | It doesn’t matter how much I yell or punish, he’s still gonna say what… | 不管我怎么叫怎么罚 他还是会说… |
[03:21] | Yeah. Let’s all shed a tear for poor little Nate’s mother. | 是啊 为可怜的Nate他妈流流眼泪吧 |
[03:27] | – Any more stupid questions? | 还有什么蠢问题吗? |
[03:28] | Nate – Nate! | |
[03:31] | I hate this kid. | 我讨厌这小孩 |
[03:34] | I like this kid. | 我喜欢这小孩 |
[03:35] | You haven’t met him. I know you hate him. | – 你还没见过他 – 知道你讨厌他就够了 |
[03:38] | What more do I need to know? Kid’s not a cliché. | 还需要了解别的什么? 这孩子与众不同啊 |
[03:41] | Anybody can get into a fight after losing. | 普通人输了才会打架 |
[03:43] | It takes real creativity to beat up someone you just beat. | 但揍你刚刚击败的人一顿…有创意 |
[03:45] | The pain’s not limited to his head. | 他不光脑袋疼 |
[03:47] | The rest of his bumps and bruises are accounted for by the 17 fights he’s been in this semester. | 他这个学期打了17次架 四处伤痕累累 |
[03:54] | and the tox screen showed no trace of coke or amphetamines. | 毒性筛检也显示没有使用 可卡因或者安非他命的痕迹 |
[03:56] | Nate went medieval on the other kid. – Could be… | Nate打人野蛮粗暴 可能是… |
[03:59] | – Hold on. I’m having a moment. | 等等 我情绪激动 |
[04:02] | This… | 这… |
[04:04] | This could be Foreman’s last time mistakenly suggesting adrenal gland tumor. | 这可能是Foreman最后一次 错误地认为是肾上腺肿瘤 |
[04:08] | Which could create excess adrenaline, causes the head pain and rage. | 肾上腺瘤会导致肾上腺素分泌过量 引起他的头疼和狂躁 |
[04:11] | But not the personality disorder. | 但解释不了人格紊乱 |
[04:13] | There is no personality disorder. He’s a teenager. | 没有什么人格紊乱 |
[04:19] | This kid say anything appropriate? | 可这孩子说的没一句像人话 |
[04:21] | He’s having cluster headaches. Probably been having them for years. | 他得了丛集性头痛 说不定已经许多年了 |
[04:25] | Question is, what’s causing them? | 问题在于 是由什么导致的? |
[04:26] | If it were just a cluster headache, he’d have swelling around the eyes. | 如果只是丛集性头痛 他的眼睛四周应该肿胀才对 |
[04:29] | ER gave him ibuprofen for the pain. Useless for this pain, | 急诊用布洛芬给他止痛 止不了这种头痛 |
[04:32] | but it could’ve knocked down the swelling. Best bet is a vascular problem. | 但可能消除了肿胀 最可能是血管上的问题 |
[04:36] | Normal treatment for cluster headaches is steroids, which the ER also gave him. | 正常治疗丛集性头痛是用类固醇 急诊也给他用了 |
[04:39] | He’s still in pain, which means… | 他还是疼 也就说明… |
[04:41] | Normal treatment is called “normal treatment” because sometimes you have to use abnormal treatment. | 正常治疗之所以叫做”正常” 是因为 有时不得不用”特殊”治疗 |
[04:46] | Start him on blood thinners, and give his noggin transcranial magnetic stimulation. | 给他用抗凝血剂 做轻度经颅磁刺激 |
[04:50] | And don’t you dare touch that acerbic wit. | 看你敢不敢 碰那个毒舌才子 |
[04:55] | Fifty bucks to whichever of you steps up and treats this brat. | 你们谁去治这兔崽子 我就给谁50美元 |
[04:58] | Not the kid’s fault. He’s sick. | 不是这孩子的错 他病了 |
[04:59] | Fine. You do it. | 好吧 你来做 |
[05:01] | No way. He’s your brat. | 没门 这兔崽子是你的 |
[05:03] | I’ll do it. But I’ve got a job interview after work. | 我去做 但我做完后要去工作面试 |
[05:06] | Anything comes up later, you guys handle it. | 后面出现什么情况 就由你们来处理了 |
[05:08] | Need a peer recommendation? Thanks. | – 要一封同事推荐信吗? – 多谢了 |
[05:13] | Cameron should suffice. | Cameron写就够了 |
[05:23] | This isn’t going to turn me into some, like, drooling vegetable who wets his pants, is it? | 这东西不会让我变成 流口水 尿裤子的植物人吧? |
[05:27] | It’s safe. The magnetic pulses activate nerve cells, which will hopefully squelch the head pain. | 这很安全 电磁脉冲激活神经细胞 希望能消除头疼 |
[05:32] | Is there anything you can do about the other pain? | 其他地方疼有办法吗? |
[05:36] | … | 是啊 我的脸 肩膀 肚子 |
[05:40] | I mean, I can barely bend my fingers. | 还有 我几乎弯不了手指 |
[05:42] | You’re already on pain meds. Nothing more I can do. | 你已经服用止痛药了 我也没别的办法 |
[05:44] | Sure you can, man. Tell your homies to quit stomping on me. | 你能帮忙 叫你的兄弟不要整我 |
[05:49] | I’ll get the word out that you’re a great guy. | 我会放出消息说 你是个不错的家伙 |
[05:54] | So do people watch what they say around you? | 别人在你面前 是不是说话小心翼翼的? |
[05:57] | Because I’m black? | 因为我是黑人? |
[05:59] | No, because you’re gay. | 不 因为你是基佬 |
[06:08] | Cluster headaches can persist for years, | 丛集性头痛可能持续多年 |
[06:11] | cause irritability or even hostility towards others. | 导致易怒甚至对他人的敌意 |
[06:15] | You mean the illness is affecting his personality? | 你是说疾病影响了他的性格? |
[06:18] | If these treatments work, it could… | 如果治疗见效的话 可能… |
[06:21] | – Change him? | 改变他? |
[06:22] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:23] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[06:28] | You must think I’m awful. | 哦 你一定觉得我不是个好妈妈 |
[06:31] | Here my son’s lying in a hospital bed… | 我儿子还躺在病床上… |
[06:35] | I’m pretty sure I get it. | – 我却… – 我非常理解你的心情 |
[06:39] | I thought I was a bad mother. | 我认为我是个不合格的母亲 |
[06:44] | And I hated myself | 我憎恶我自己 |
[06:47] | because I hated him. | 因为我憎恶他 |
[06:56] | What do you got for me this fine morning? | 天气这么好 有何对我报? |
[06:57] | Blood thinners and TMS had no effect. It’s not cluster headaches. | 抗血凝剂和经颅磁刺激没效果 不是丛集性头痛 |
[07:01] | You accusing the symptoms of lying? | 你指责症状在骗人? |
[07:03] | Could be hemochromatosis. | 可能是血色病 |
[07:04] | Wouldn’t account for the personality disorder. | 解释不了人格紊乱 |
[07:06] | What about hypothyroidism? | 那甲状腺机能减退呢? |
[07:08] | He’s not getting aggressive and lethargic. He’s getting aggressive and aggressiver. | 他的症状不是挑衅和嗜眠 而是越来越挑衅 |
[07:11] | What about ruptured dermoid cyst? | 会不会是皮样囊肿破裂? |
[07:15] | Sorry. I just got dizzy there. I was expecting to turn right. | 抱歉 刚刚头晕了 我本来想往右转 |
[07:19] | It’s Foreman’s turn to be shot down. | 该轮到Foreman的见解遭否定了 |
[07:21] | The thing that Cameron said. | 和Cameron想的一样 |
[07:23] | Way to think outside the box. | 真是打破惯例思考问题的好方式啊 |
[07:25] | But no fat in the ventricles. | 但脑室没有肿大 |
[07:27] | It’s cluster headaches. | 是丛集性头痛 |
[07:28] | Normal treatment didn’t work. Abnormal treatment didn’t work. | 正常治疗没有见效 特殊治疗也没有见效 |
[07:31] | Good point, Foreman. | 说得好 Foreman |
[07:33] | But treatments don’t always work. Symptoms never lie. | 治疗不一定见效 症状从不骗人 |
[07:36] | The only approved treatment left for cluster headaches is brain surgery, | 治疗丛集性头痛的合法手段 只剩下脑部手术了 |
[07:39] | and that’s not even a guarantee. | 手术也不能保证成功 |
[07:40] | Back off, Foreman! | 别废话 Foreman! |
[07:44] | If the approved treatment doesn’t work, we go with an unapproved treatment. | 如果合法治疗无效 那就用非法手段 |
[07:51] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[07:53] | Something on your mind? | 你想说什么吗? |
[07:56] | Because you totally can’t tell. | 你根本说不出来 |
[07:58] | I had a job interview lined up at New York Mercy yesterday. | 我昨天预约了纽约Mercy医院的面试 |
[08:01] | Hospital for Manhattan’s glitterati. Big coup. Your homies would be kvelling. | 曼哈顿大人物的专属医院 真是妙计 你的兄弟们一定为你自豪 |
[08:05] | Didn’t happen, because apparently I called to cancel. | 没有去 说我打电话去取消了 |
[08:07] | I don’t remember making that call. – You think I have a neurological issue? | 我不记得我有打那个电话 你说我是不是得了神经学的病? |
[08:10] | – Yes. Why are you jerking me around? | – 是的 – 你为什么要摆布我? |
[08:13] | It wasn’t me. Yeah. | – 不是我干的 – 是啊 |
[08:15] | It was one of the other petty, socially repressed asses I work for. | 那肯定是某个卑鄙压抑的 混蛋老板干的 |
[08:20] | Maybe it was Ashton Kutcher. | 说不定是艾什顿·库奇干的 (恶搞节目Punk’d的主持人,一档以各种玩笑戏谑的手法“整治名人”的节目) |
[08:29] | If you want me to stay, tell me you want me to stay. | 如果你想我留下 直接告诉我 |
[08:31] | Would it matter? No, but it’d be the adult way to handle it. | – 有差吗? – 没有 但成年人就该这么处理 |
[08:35] | If the adult way doesn’t work, why bother with it? | 反正没有用 何必多费力? |
[08:37] | I’ve been totally professional! Gave two weeks’ notice, continued to work cases, | 我很有职业精神 提前两周通知 完成未结病例 |
[08:42] | scheduled my interviews on my own time. | 在私人时间去面试 |
[08:44] | You have no right to screw with my future. | 你没有权利毁了我的前途 |
[08:49] | You’re gonna be all whiny during the differential diagnoses, aren’t you? | 鉴别诊断的时候你会不停抱怨的 是吧? |
[08:55] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[08:57] | I only sabotage people I consider worth it. | 我只妨碍我认为值得妨碍的人 |
[09:11] | You are one evil, cunning woman. | 你这个恶毒狡猾的女人 |
[09:15] | It’s a massive turn-on. | 这句话可够刺激的 |
[09:18] | You girls can gossip later. | 你们可以晚点再八卦 |
[09:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[09:22] | You called New York Mercy to have Foreman’s job interview killed. | 你给纽约Mercy医院打电话 让Foreman的工作面试胎死腹中 |
[09:26] | When I said, “You girls can gossip later,” I was throwing you out, but in a polite way. | 我说 “你们可以晚点再八卦” 就是礼貌的叫你快出去 |
[09:34] | Well, I take it you’re off your anti-depressants. | 我猜你已经不服用抗抑郁药了 |
[09:35] | You’re deflecting. Only I’m allowed to do that. | 啊 你在改变话题 只有我才能那么做 |
[09:38] | Does Foreman actually think I did that? | Foreman真认为是我做的? |
[09:40] | No. Just me. But I know something he doesn’t: I didn’t do it. | 不 只是我这么想 但我清楚一件事 不是我干的 |
[09:44] | Why would I do it? | 我为什么会那么做? |
[09:45] | – Do you want him to leave? – No. | – 你想他离开吗? – 不 |
[09:47] | Are you planning on doing something? | 你打算采取什么行动吗? |
[09:48] | I’m waiting for board approval. | 我在等董事会通过 |
[09:50] | But if he takes the job, there’s nothing to be done. You had to stop him. | 但如果他找到新工作 就没办法干涉了 你得阻止他 |
[09:55] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[10:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[10:08] | Looking for a tell. Rapid eye blink, twitch of the lips. | 寻找迹象 快速眨眼 嘴唇抽搐 |
[10:12] | Send in Nurse Unger when you pass her on your way out. | 出门时 顺便吧Unger护士叫进来 |
[10:19] | Oh, almost forgot. I need to give a 16-year-old magic mushrooms to treat a cluster headache. Is that cool? | 差点忘了 要用神奇蘑菇给16岁的病人 治疗丛集性头痛 可以吧? |
[10:24] | Yeah, no problem. | 好啊 没问题 |
[10:31] | I was being sarcastic. | 我是在说反话 |
[10:33] | It wouldn’t look that way in the court transcript. | 法院笔录上可不会这么陈述 |
[10:36] | Mushrooms have psilocybins that work on cluster headaches. | 神奇蘑菇(一种毒品)含有裸盖菇碱 对丛集性头痛有效 |
[10:39] | It’s either that or cutting into his brain and going on a fishing expedition. | 不这么做 就只能切开他的脑袋探索了 |
[10:43] | I assume you’ve considered he could have a psychogenic experience, | 我想你考虑到他可能会经历心理紊乱? |
[10:45] | possibly suffer a fit of severe paranoia. | 可能会遭受强烈的妄想症 |
[10:49] | Well, I have now. | 我现在意识到了 |
[10:51] | Yeah, it’s definitely better that the Dean of Medicine prescribes it instead of an unhinged doctor with a history of drug use. | 由院长来开处方 肯定比嗑药的疯医生来开要好 |
[10:56] | Takes the stink off if the patient decides to put on a cape and fly off the roof. | 如果病人决定穿上披风 从屋顶跳下翱翔 我也可以脱罪 |
[11:02] | Low dose. No more than 10 milligrams, tightly controlled setting. | 低剂量 不许超过10毫克 严谨监控 |
[11:06] | And make sure the mother signs off on it. | 还有必须先取得母亲的同意 |
[11:08] | “Party on, Wayne.”、”Party on, Garth.”) | (Garth: 喜剧人物——在”Wayne’s World”喜剧节目中 Garth Algar和 Wayne Campbell的口头禅就是 |
[11:08] | Party on, Garth. And don’t stand in Foreman’s way. It’s just wrong. | 省省心 Garth 别阻挡Foreman的前程,那可是大错特错 |
[11:16] | New research shows that a chemical component in the mushrooms can… | 最新研究发现毒蘑菇的化学成分会… |
[11:19] | Yeah, lots of technical medical stuff. So when do I get them? | 一大堆技医学上的行话 我什么时候才能吃到? |
[11:23] | I went to college. I know about mushrooms. | 我上过大学 知道毒蘑菇的事 |
[11:26] | Friend of a friend shot himself in the foot. | 朋友的朋友往自己脚上开了一枪 |
[11:28] | They’re not giving me a gun, Enid! | 他们不会给我枪的 Enid! |
[11:31] | Sign the consent form. | 快签同意书 |
[11:32] | We’ll be monitoring him, but cardiac arrest is possible. | 我们会看着他 但心脏停跳是有可能的 |
[11:36] | Big “E,” | 大人E |
[11:38] | small “N”… | 小孩N |
[11:40] | And if the mushrooms don’t work? | 如果毒蘑菇没有用呢? |
[11:43] | The next step would be a type of brain surgery. | 那么下一步就是脑部手术 |
[11:46] | – Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:47] | – Pain’s getting worse! | 越来越痛了 |
[11:49] | Need shrooms now! | 快给我蘑菇! |
[12:15] | Oh, yeah. | 爽啊 |
[12:17] | Nate, how’s the pain? | Nate 还痛吗? |
[12:22] | Hey, hey! It’s Skippy, | 嘿嘿! 是Skippy! |
[12:25] | the bush kangaroo! | 灌木袋鼠! (Skippy: 电视剧角色 后指澳洲白人) |
[12:27] | Your head, Nate. We need to know how the pain is. | 你的脑袋 Nate 我们得知道还疼不疼 |
[12:30] | What I got here is the opposite of pain. | 我感受到的和疼痛完全相反 |
[12:35] | That means you’re suffering from cluster headaches, which means hopefully… | 也就是说你得的是丛集性头痛 也就是说有希望… |
[12:39] | Man, you’re hot. | 伙计 你真性感 |
[12:43] | She’s making me horny. Deal with it. | – 她让我欲火焚身 – 忍忍吧 |
[12:45] | Hey, hey, hey, | 嗨 嗨 嗨 |
[12:47] | you can’t get me stoned, then not close the deal. | 你们不能让我飘飘欲仙又旮然而止 |
[12:49] | – Shut up. – Take it easy. | – 闭嘴 – 算了 他病了 |
[12:52] | You’ll regret saying no! | 如果拒绝你会后悔的 |
[12:54] | Check it out. | 看吧 |
[12:57] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 哦 看在上帝的份上 |
[12:59] | Hold it. What are you doing? | – 等等 – 你到底干嘛? |
[13:06] | He has undersized testes. | 他的睾丸偏小 |
[13:10] | His other secondary sexual characteristics are normal. | 其它第二性征正常 |
[13:12] | If you want to curry favor with me, avoid discussions of other men’s testicles. “You were right about the cluster headaches.” | 想向我献殷勤 犯不着讨论其他男人的睾丸 |
[13:22] | You’re wrong about what caused them. | 但没说对病因 |
[13:23] | Vascular problem in a major artery wouldn’t cause hypogonadism. | 主动脉血管疾病不会引起生殖官能不良 |
[13:27] | Okay, what causes rage, headaches, personality disorder and hypogonadism? | 好吧 那是什么导致脾气暴躁 头痛 人格紊乱还有生殖官能不良? |
[13:32] | Where’s Foreman? | Foreman哪去了? |
[13:33] | He’s mad at me. | 他在生我的气 |
[13:35] | – Why? – No reason. | – 为什么? – 没原因 |
[13:36] | Yeah. That makes sense. | 是啊 这说得过去 |
[13:38] | The male genitals are controlled by the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. | 男性生殖器受下丘脑与垂体的控制 |
[13:41] | We’re not talking about Foreman anymore. | 我们再不提Foreman了 |
[13:43] | Kid’s being pummeled at school. | 这孩子在学校被人揍了 |
[13:45] | A couple blows to the head can cause hypothalamic lesions. | 头上挨几拳会损伤下丘脑 |
[13:47] | We ever going to talk about what happens when Foreman’s gone? | 能讨论下等Foreman走后 会有什么改变吗? |
[13:50] | (SAS北欧航空公司,上世纪80年代之前 长期面临亏损,后来让员工持股,扭亏为赢) | |
[13:50] | If this were an employee-owned airline in Scandinavia, yes. | 如果这里像斯堪的纳维亚航空公司(SAS) 是员工说了算 有可能会讨论 |
[13:53] | It’s not lesions. His temperature would be all over the map. Symptoms don’t lie. | 不是外伤 否则他体温会不稳定 症状不会撒谎 |
[13:58] | He’s gone in less than a week, and you haven’t even read a résumé. | 他一周不到就走人了 你一份简历还没过目? |
[14:01] | Doesn’t even need to. The two of us can handle it. | 用不着 我们两个人足以应付了 |
[14:03] | Craniopharyngioma fits the symptoms. | 颅咽管瘤符合症状 |
[14:06] | Biopsy the brat’s pituitary. | 活检这臭小子的垂体 |
[14:09] | And let the record show I was right about the cluster headaches. | 让检验报告来证明 我对丛集性头痛判断正确 |
[14:14] | – Forget it! – It’s a straightforward procedure. We thread an endoscopic tube up through the nostril… | 方法很简单 经鼻孔入路 不行 |
[14:18] | And cut something out of my brain? No way. | 从我脑袋里切除什么? 不行 |
[14:21] | If it’s a tumor, it could kill you. | 如果是瘤 你会丧命的 |
[14:23] | Just give me more shrooms, okay? I’ll be fine. | 那就多给我些蘑菇行吧? 我会没事的 |
[14:26] | You only need my consent, right? | 只要我同意就行了 对吧? |
[14:27] | – Yeah, but it’ll be a lot easier if… | 是的 最好是他配合… |
[14:29] | – Do whatever you have to do. | 随你们采取什么措施吧 |
[14:30] | You don’t touch me, all right? You can touch me, just not my brain. | 你别碰我 行吗? 你可以碰我 只要不是脑袋 |
[14:35] | Nate, you got to do this. I can’t take it anymore… | Nate 你得做这个测试 我再也忍受不了了 |
[14:37] | My God, Mom! Save me the melodramatic hand-wringing, okay? | 我的天 妈妈! 别那么歇斯底里了 行吗? |
[14:40] | Loosen up! Get yourself coited. | 放松点!去找个人做爱吧 |
[14:44] | I’m going to give him a sedative. | 我要给他来针镇定剂 |
[14:46] | You’re decent-looking, Dr. Skippy. | 你看起来文质彬彬的 澳洲袋鼠医生 |
[14:51] | Why don’t you take her for a ride? | 干嘛不跟她去嘿咻一番 |
[14:54] | Nate… Nate? | |
[14:56] | Are you in pain? | 你感觉痛吗? |
[15:04] | Nate! Nate? | |
[15:05] | His heart rate’s normal. Respiration’s even. | 心跳正常 呼吸平稳 |
[15:08] | What’s happening? What’s the matter with him? | 发生什么了?他怎么了? |
[15:12] | He’s jaundiced. His liver’s shutting down. | 黄疸病 他的肝脏在衰竭 |
[15:20] | We’ve started him on sodium polystyrene sulfonate. | 开始给他用聚苯乙烯磺酸钠 (治疗肾病) |
[15:23] | His liver’s operating at about 20% and deteriorating fast. | 他的肝脏只有20%在起作用 还在迅速恶化 |
[15:27] | Which means he’ll be dead long before Foreman turns in his parking pass. | 也就是远在Foreman交出停车位前 他就会挂掉 |
[15:32] | So what causes personality disorder, head pain, blah, blah, blah, | 那么 是什么导致人格紊乱 头痛 |
[15:35] | and liver failure? | 等等和肝功能衰竭? |
[15:38] | Liver failure can cause hypogonadism, head pain. | 肝功能衰竭会导致生殖官能不良和头痛 |
[15:41] | Altered mental status leads to the personality disorder and rage. | 精神状态变化会引发人格紊乱和暴怒 |
[15:44] | All we need to do is figure out what caused the liver failure. | 只需要找出肝功能衰竭的原因 |
[15:46] | Yes. Also, we need to figure out how symptoms yesterday can be caused by liver failure today. | 没错 还得弄明白今天的肝功能衰竭 如何能导致昨天的症状 |
[15:51] | If his liver’s failing now, it wasn’t great yesterday. | 如果现在他的肝脏衰竭 那昨天也好不到哪去 |
[15:53] | If it wasn’t operating at capacity, it could have caused… | 如果肝脏运转不良 很可能会导致 |
[15:55] | Woa | 哇! |
[15:57] | Don’t sneak up on a person like that! | 别这样鬼鬼祟祟藏在背后 |
[15:59] | – I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[16:00] | – Well, listening doesn’t help me. | 倾听帮不上什么忙 |
[16:03] | Okay. Let’s go with the liver and a time-machine theory. | 好 来探讨下肝脏和时间机器理论 |
[16:07] | – Foreman, what causes liver problems? | Foreman 什么会导致肝脏问题? |
[16:10] | – Wilson’s Disease. | 威尔森氏症 (铜离子代谢异常) |
[16:11] | No. Ceruloplasmin is normal. | 不是 他的血浆铜蓝蛋白水平正常 |
[16:13] | No enlargement and no palpable mass, so no cancer. | 没有增大 也无可触及肿块 所以不是癌 |
[16:15] | Could be a narrowing of the bile ducts. Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis. | 可能是胆管狭窄 原发性硬化性胆管炎 |
[16:19] | Most liver damage begins with what we put in our bodies. Foreman? | 肝脏受损多因吸收进体内的东西 Foreman? |
[16:23] | – Angry teen… Alcohol. | 愤怒的青少年…酒精 |
[16:24] | – No. Blood tests were negative. | 不对 酒精测试为阴性 |
[16:26] | No signs of drug use or acetaminophen poisoning in his tox screen. | 毒性筛检没发现毒品或醋氨酚中毒 |
[16:29] | Maybe the water was contaminated. | 也许饮用水受到污染 |
[16:31] | His mother would also be sick. | 那他妈妈也会生病 |
[16:34] | Cuddy? Cuddy? | |
[16:37] | Sounded like someone would back. Go. | 像是有人撑腰 去吧 |
[16:42] | We’ll try and muddle through without your blank stare to guide us. | 没有你呆滞目光的指引 我们也能应付过去 |
[16:45] | So if it’s not the bad things he’s putting in, what about the good things? | 如果不是他吃下的坏东西 会是好东西吗? |
[16:49] | He was raised a vegetarian. | 他曾被当成素食者抚养 |
[16:51] | “Was raised.” Means he’s all grown up, | 曾被 意味着他长大成人了 |
[16:54] | or he’s not a vegetarian anymore. | 或者说他再也不是素食者了 |
[16:56] | He started eating red meat a few months ago. | 他几个月前开始吃红肉 |
[16:58] | Unless he’s been buying cuts of mad cow, | 除非他一直买疯牛肉吃 |
[17:00] | his body would have no problem metabolizing it. | 否则身体代谢牛肉没问题 |
[17:02] | What if he had an OTC deficiency? | 如果他得了鸟氨酸氨甲酰转移酶缺乏症 就会有问题 |
[17:04] | Body can’t metabolize nitrogen, damages the liver. | 身体无法代谢氨 因此损坏了肝脏 |
[17:08] | Run a hamburger test. | 做个汉堡包检测 |
[17:10] | It’s exactly what it sounds like. | 完全文如其义 往他身体里塞满肉 |
[17:12] | Stuff him full of meat, wait for his ammonia levels to spike. | 等他的氨水平彪升 |
[17:23] | I’ll double your salary. | 我给你双倍薪水 |
[17:27] | Chase and Cameron would mutiny if they found out. | 如果被Chase和Cameron发现 他们会造反的 |
[17:29] | Chase and Cameron wouldn’t be heading up their own diagnostic group. | Chase和Cameron不会马上领导 自己的诊断小组 |
[17:33] | You’d work in parallel with House. It’ll be your practice. | 你跟House平级 你单独行医 |
[17:37] | Separate staff, separate cases, complete autonomy. | 不同下属 不同病例 完全独立 |
[17:41] | I’ve only been doing this for three years. | 我干这行才三年 |
[17:43] | Three years under House. No better training. | 跟着House干了三年 没比这更好的训练了 |
[17:46] | And when that case comes along that I can’t figure out, | 那万一出现我解决不了的病例呢? |
[17:48] | you know who I’d have to go to. | 你知道我不得不求助谁 |
[17:51] | Or you can just let that patient die. That’s completely up to you. | 你也可以任由病人死掉 完全取决于你 |
[18:01] | No. | 不行 |
[18:04] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:06] | He’s evil. | 他太邪恶了 |
[18:08] | He didn’t sabotage your interview. | 他没破坏你的面试 |
[18:10] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[18:11] | Because I did. | 因为那是我干的 |
[18:18] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[18:20] | You believed me. Means you’re not sure House did it. | 你信我了 就是说你不确定是House干的 |
[18:23] | Well, somebody did it. | 好吧 总有人做了这事 |
[18:25] | Somebody here did it. | 这儿的人 |
[18:28] | I can’t work here. | 我不能在这里干下去 |
[18:46] | This isn’t a medical procedure. | 这不是医疗程序 |
[18:48] | Doggie:1989-1993年的电视剧《天才小医生》(Doogie Howser, M.D.) 中的天才医生,现已成为美国文化中天才的代名词之一 | |
[18:48] | This is just about Doogie making me eat garbage. | 这不过是小医生Doogie让我吃垃圾 |
[18:51] | We need to see how your liver processes the proteins. | 我们得弄明白你的肝脏如何代谢蛋白质 |
[18:54] | Then get me a steak. Some roast beef. | 那就给我来点肉排和烤牛肉 |
[18:56] | What if I brought him something from home? | 我从家里给他带些吃的怎么样? |
[18:59] | It has to be prepared here so we know there’s no chemicals or preservatives | 得吃这里准备的 好确保里面没有化学成分 |
[19:01] | that could affect the test results. | 或防腐剂影响测试结果 |
[19:03] | I’m not eating anything prepared by five-dollar-an-hour immigrant hospital cooks in hairnets. | 我才不吃这食物 医院雇的移民厨子 每小时5美金工钱 带着发网 |
[19:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[19:09] | Either you start eating | 要么你开吃 |
[19:11] | or I’m going to strap you to this bed and shove these down your throat | 要么就让我把你五花大绑 把这些玩意硬塞进你喉咙 |
[19:14] | one by one. Got it? | 一块接一块 明白吗? |
[19:20] | Can’t get mad at me! | 你不能对我发脾气 |
[19:22] | I’m sick! | 我病了 |
[19:25] | Supposed to feel bad for me. | 你应该同情我才对 |
[19:27] | Nurse, full set of body restraints. Yes, Doctor. | – 护士 把整套约束带拿来 – 好的 医生 |
[19:31] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:33] | It’ll be a lot less messy if you do it yourself. | 如果你自己吃就好受些 |
[19:54] | You killed Foreman’s job interview. | 你破坏了Foreman的面试 |
[19:58] | – Why would I… – Somebody did. | – 为什么我… – 有人这么做了 |
[19:59] | Wasn’t me, and it wasn’t House, which means it has to be somebody who thought he was protecting House, | 不是我 也不是House 就是说 是某个爱护House的人 |
[20:03] | which means it has to be somebody who actually likes House, | 也就是某个真心喜欢House的人 |
[20:05] | which means it’s either you or the weird night janitor who wears his pants backwards. | 就是说 不是你 就是那个爱反穿裤子的夜班清洁工 |
[20:10] | I want Foreman to leave. | 我希望Foreman离开 |
[20:14] | House has to realize he needs someone who stands up to him. | House必须意识到 有人对他勇敢地进行反抗 |
[20:17] | Cameron’s in love with him, Chase is afraid of him and I enable him. | Cameron爱他 Chase怕他 而我纵容他 |
[20:20] | – House needs limits. – I give him… | – House需要遏制 – 我会给他 |
[20:21] | You authorize magic mushrooms. | 你批准使用神奇蘑菇 |
[20:24] | House is a six-year-old who thinks he’s better off without parents. | House是个六岁的孩子 以为没父母管束更好 |
[20:27] | A few tummy aches after dinners of ice cream and ketchup might do him some good. | 让他吃冰激凌 番茄酱 痛几次肚子 对他有好处 |
[20:33] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[20:36] | An enabler doesn’t conspire against. An enabler enables. | 纵容者不会阴谋反对 纵容者会给予支持 |
[20:40] | – What? | 什么? |
[20:42] | – You’re paranoid. | 你有妄想症 |
[20:44] | You made that call. | 你打的电话 |
[20:46] | And because of that call, you basically guaranteed Foreman’s out of here. | 而那个电话反而让Foreman决意离去 |
[20:58] | I thought it’d be fun to work on my boat with him. | 我认为带着他在船上干活乐趣无穷 |
[21:01] | And you went shirtless, because skin cancer looks cool. | 你光膀子是因为皮肤癌很酷 |
[21:05] | Well, I realize I got burnt. I’m not too worried about that. | 我知道我晒伤了 但我并不担心 |
[21:08] | It’s these white marks. You know. | 是这些白斑让我不安 |
[21:11] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[21:13] | I mean, that boat has all sorts of lead paint, | 我是说 那艘船上全是铅涂料 |
[21:17] | and there’s chemicals everywhere. | 到处都是化学物品 |
[21:19] | When Daddy works on his boat, | 当爸爸在船上干活 |
[21:21] | does he have a cooler with lots of brown bottles with long necks? | 他是不是有个 装满长颈棕色酒瓶的小冰箱 |
[21:26] | And does Daddy like to lie down on his boat and go nap-nap in the sun? | 爸爸喜欢躺在船上 晒着大太阳呼呼睡? |
[21:35] | Oh! What the hell? | 哦 到底怎么回事? |
[21:40] | I will give you this | 给你这个来换… |
[21:43] | for the $1.41 in your pocket. | 你口袋里的1美元4毛1分 |
[21:46] | Wait. How could you know… | 等等 你怎么知道… |
[21:48] | A psychic once told me that I’m psychic. | 一个灵媒曾说我有特异功能 |
[21:57] | Hey! One of these quarters is Canadian. | 嗨 其中一个二毛五是加拿大硬币 |
[22:02] | Give me back my syringe. | 把注射器还给我 |
[22:10] | Hamburger stress test showed no change in his ammonia levels. | 汉堡包压力测试显示他的氨含量没变化 |
[22:12] | Liver’s properly converting the ammonia into urea. | 肝脏正常地将氨转化成尿素 |
[22:15] | He doesn’t have OTC deficiency. | 他没有鸟氨酸氨甲酰转移酶缺乏症 |
[22:16] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[22:18] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have been taking my problems out on the patient. | 对不起 我不该把自己的问题 发泄到病人身上 |
[22:21] | Or on me. Apology accepted. | 或者发泄到我身上 接受你的道歉 |
[22:25] | Starve him. And what are we looking for? | – 让他挨饿 – 我们要找什么? |
[22:28] | Diabetic steatosis would screw up his liver. | 糖尿病脂肪变性会损伤他的肝脏 |
[22:31] | Starve him overnight and see if his blood sugar pops. | 让他饿一晚上 看是否出现血糖问题 |
[22:34] | We mess with his blood sugar, we could set off another rage. | 我们扰乱他的血糖指数 会让他再次暴怒 |
[22:36] | Not a problem. You can take him. | 没问题 你能摆平他 |
[22:42] | I want something to eat! | 我要吃东西! |
[22:43] | – Honey, please don’t. – What happened? | 亲爱的 请别这样 |
[22:45] | I was just trying to get a urine sample and he went crazy. | 我不过想弄尿液样本 他就发狂了 |
[22:48] | I need to eat! | 我要吃东西! |
[22:49] | You’re not sticking anything else in me! | 你别想再往我身体里扎针 |
[22:51] | It’s just a few more hours. | 不过还有几个小时 |
[22:53] | You’re going to hurt yourself. | 你会伤着自己的 |
[22:54] | I’m going to hurt you! | 我要伤害你! |
[22:55] | As soon as we get a urine sample, we can leave you alone. | 我们一拿到尿液样本 就随便你了 |
[22:57] | You want your sample? Here’s your damn sample! | 你想要样本 给你该死的样本! |
[23:00] | Nate, don’t! | Nate 别这样 |
[23:10] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[23:13] | Nate, you need to get back into bed. Right now. | Nate 你现在得躺回床上去 |
[23:25] | Chem panel and urinalysis confirms the bloody urine was caused by kidney failure. | 生化组合试验和尿检表明 血尿是由肾衰竭引起的 |
[23:30] | He’s on dialysis. He’s going to need it for the rest of his life. | 他在做透析治疗 他的余生都得如此 |
[23:33] | Which is shortening as we speak. | 此刻他的生命正在缩短 |
[23:35] | We are looking at a Chinese menu. We’ve got symptoms from too many columns. | 我们就像看着中文菜单 太多栏目太多症状了 |
[23:39] | They are going to overcharge us. | 会向我们多收费 |
[23:41] | Multiple organ failure could mean primary HIV infection. | 多器官衰竭可能意味着原发艾滋病毒感染 |
[23:44] | That’d mean someone agreed to sleep with him. | 也意味着得有人愿意和他上床 |
[23:46] | Plus, his serology is negative. | 何况血清检查是阴性的 |
[23:48] | His uric acid’s slightly elevated. | 他的尿酸略微升高 |
[23:49] | Ten percent of males in this country have elevated… | 这国家10%的男性都有升高的- |
[23:51] | So we’re only going to pay attention to abnormal abnormalities? | 所以我们只注意异常的反常态? |
[23:54] | We’ve been stuffing him with meat and his kidneys are shot. | 他塞饱了肉 肾脏不堪重荷 他的尿酸当然会- |
[23:58] | – Of course his uric acid level’s… – Could be hepatic fibrosis, or McAb. | 可能是肝硬化或MCADD (中链乙酰辅酶A脱氢酶缺乏症) |
[24:01] | Brat’s got a genetic disorder. | 臭小子有基因疾病 |
[24:02] | Get the sequencing primers. See if it’s one of the ones we can treat. | 做个基因测序 看有哪些能治疗的 |
[24:06] | I can draw some blood, but then I got to run. | 我可以抽血 然后就要走了 |
[24:08] | Job interview? | 工作面试? |
[24:11] | You going to stop me if it is? | 如果是 你打算阻止我? |
[24:15] | You do the nurse stuff. They’ll do the doctor stuff. | 你做护士的工作 他们做医生的 |
[24:27] | Is this a blood test for our marriage license? | 这是为结婚登记做的血液测试? |
[24:31] | Planning on kidnapping me to Massachusetts? Can’t… | 计划绑架我到马萨诸塞州或加拿大… |
[24:37] | What did you give him? | 你给他打了什么? |
[24:39] | Are you treating him for something? | 你们在治疗什么病吗? |
[24:41] | A sedative. | 镇静剂 |
[24:43] | – Did he need a sedative? | 他需要用镇静剂? |
[24:45] | – I did. Just shutting him up so I can draw some of his blood in peace. | 我需要 就是为了让他闭嘴 让我安静的抽血 |
[24:48] | You walked in with that. You didn’t even give him a chance. | 你来的时候就带着 你根本没给他机会 |
[24:50] | People are what they are. | 人都是本性难改的 |
[24:52] | He’s sick. | 他在生病 |
[24:53] | The rudeness isn’t his fault. | 粗鲁不是他的错 |
[24:56] | If he had tuberculosis, it wouldn’t be his fault either. | 如果他得的是肺结核 也不是他的错 |
[24:58] | But I still wouldn’t let him cough on me. | 但我也不会让他朝我咳嗽 |
[25:08] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[25:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[25:17] | The lab. We’re testing our patient’s blood for a hereditary… | 实验室 检查病人的血液有没有遗传- |
[25:19] | Cuddy thinks I sabotaged Foreman’s interview. | Cuddy认为我破坏Foreman的面试 |
[25:23] | She’s going to fire me. | 她要解雇我 |
[25:26] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[25:27] | She said it was unprofessional and… | 她说这种行径太不守职业道德- |
[25:29] | No, I mean, I literally don’t believe it. | 不 我是说我不信你的话 |
[25:32] | Cuddy wouldn’t fire you for something like that. | Cuddy不会因为那种事情解雇你的 |
[25:36] | Which means either she lied to you | 意味着不是她骗你 |
[25:38] | or you’re lying to me. | 就是你骗我 |
[25:44] | You so would have fallen for that three years ago. | 要是三年前你会相信我的 |
[25:46] | You were looking for a reaction. You were looking for me to feel bad for you, | 你就是想看看我的反应 想看到我为你难过 |
[25:49] | save your skin. But how am I going to save you? | 想要救你 可是我怎么能救得了你? |
[25:53] | Unless | 除非… |
[25:55] | you think I’m the one who really did it. | 你觉得我才是那个人 |
[25:59] | Cuddy’s logic was, | Cuddy的逻辑是Foreman对House很有价值 |
[26:02] | Foreman’s valuable to House, I care about House, ergo, I would do anything to save him. | 我在意House 所以 我会做一切去挽留他 |
[26:06] | And your logic was, I care about House as much as you do, ergo… | 而你的逻辑是… 我和你一样在意House 所以… |
[26:11] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[26:14] | I don’t care about House. | 我不在意House |
[26:16] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[26:17] | No one does. | 没人相信 |
[26:19] | House is nothing more than my boss. | House对我而言 只是老板 |
[26:21] | Foreman’s nothing more than a colleague. | Foreman对我而言 只是同事 |
[26:25] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[26:27] | Everyone does. But it wasn’t me. | 人人撒谎 但我不会 |
[26:44] | No markers for hepatic fibrosis. | 没有肝硬化的标记 |
[26:47] | And nothing for McAb. | 也没有MCADD的 |
[26:48] | Foreman’s interview in New York got screwed up. | Foreman在纽约的面试被搞鬼了 |
[26:51] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[26:52] | Foreman thought it was House. House thought it was Cuddy. | Foreman以为是House干的 House觉得是Cuddy |
[26:54] | Cuddy thought it was Wilson. Wilson thought it was me. | Cuddy认为是Wilson Wilson觉得是我 |
[27:00] | And you think it was me? | 而你觉得是我? |
[27:03] | God… You think I sabotaged Foreman? | 你觉得我破坏Foreman面试? |
[27:07] | I don’t even want him here. | – 我甚至不希望他在这儿 – 我知道 |
[27:11] | I think you sabotaged Foreman just to sabotage Foreman. | 我以为你给Foreman捣乱 就是想毁了Foreman |
[27:17] | So everyone’s a suspect because everyone wants to help House, | 别人有嫌疑 是因为别人想帮House 除了我 |
[27:21] | except for me, I’m a suspect because I’m a petty, vindictive jerk? | 我有嫌疑 是因为我是个卑鄙 报复心重的混蛋? |
[27:30] | You actually think I would do something like that? | 你真的觉得我会做那样的事? |
[27:33] | It was someone. It wasn’t me. | – 肯定是某人 – 不是我 |
[27:40] | Negative for Von Gierke disease. | 不是von gierke病 (遗传性肝糖贮积病) |
[27:43] | And it’s Tuesday. | 今天是星期二 |
[27:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:47] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[27:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:51] | See you next Tuesday. | 下周二见 |
[27:56] | Found something. | 有发现 |
[28:00] | He’s got a partial HPRT enzyme deficiency. | 他有部分HPRT酶缺乏症 (次黄嘌呤-鸟嘌呤磷酸核糖转移酶) |
[28:03] | Means he could have Kelley-Seegmiller Syndrome. | 意味着可能是kelley-seegmiller综合症 |
[28:06] | But it’s a partial deficiency, so it may not be Kelley-Seegmiller. | 但那是部分缺乏 所以也可能不是kelley-seegmiller |
[28:11] | Yes, those are the two options. It is, | 对 共有两个选项 是或者不是 |
[28:17] | If he had Kelley-Seegmiller, he wouldn’t just be aggressive. | 如果他有kelley-seegmiller 就不止会好斗 还会自残 |
[28:21] | He’d be self-mutilating. Chewing his lips, banging his head. | 咬自己的嘴唇 重击自己的头 |
[28:23] | Lovely disease. Degenerative, fatal, incurable. | 可爱的病 退行性 致命 无法治愈 |
[28:27] | I wonder if that’s why Cameron’s on the “not” side? | 我好奇 这是不是Cameron持否定意见的原因 |
[28:29] | That and the fact that symptoms don’t lie. | 是这原因 还有症状不会骗人 |
[28:32] | Kelley-Seegmiller carriers self-mutilate when they’re stressed. | kelley-seegmiller携带者在压力大时自残 |
[28:35] | He’s in ICU with a failing liver and no kidneys. | 他在加护病房里肝脏衰竭 肾脏不工作 |
[28:38] | Yeah, his life is sweet. | 没错 他的生活真甜蜜 |
[28:40] | His vegetarian diet could have limited the purines in his system, | 他吃素 所以身体里的嘌呤有限 |
[28:43] | slowing the disease’s progress. | 减缓了疾病进程 |
[28:47] | So let’s speed it up. Why? | – 那么加速它 – 为什么? |
[28:49] | So you two kids will stop fighting. | 这样你们两个小孩就不会打架了 |
[28:52] | Also, I don’t feel like waiting for respiratory failure. | 并且 我不想等呼吸系统衰竭 |
[28:54] | Chase, find some way for the mother to get lost for a while. | Chase 想个办法让妈妈走开一会 |
[28:58] | I’m going to stress this kid till he bites off a finger. | 我去给这个小孩加压 直到他咬掉一个手指 |
[29:10] | You move me to geriatrics? | 我被转移到老人病区吗 你是谁? |
[29:15] | The man who’s going to kick your ass all over this chess board. | 会在这棋盘上杀得你屁滚尿流的人 |
[29:18] | Well, I’m too weak to… To bite yourself. Yeah. | – 我太虚弱了不能- – 咬自己一口 |
[29:20] | You need some liquid energy. | 你需要一些液体能量 |
[29:22] | Now, if you consent, I’m gonna give you this shot of adrenaline. | 你要是不反对 我要给你打一剂肾上腺素 |
[29:28] | I don’t want to play. | 我不想下棋 |
[29:30] | Aside from being indicative of pituitary issues and certain kinds of genetic disorders, | 除了可能指向垂体问题和遗传疾病 |
[29:35] | small testicles also indicate | 小睾丸也可能意味着… |
[29:39] | that you’re a big chicken. | 你是个胆小鬼 |
[29:41] | Please don’t make me do the sound effect. | 别让我弄音效 |
[29:44] | You’re not going to goad me into playing. | 你就是要激我下棋 |
[29:46] | Didn’t think I’d have to. | 不觉得有必要刺激你 |
[29:48] | Thought you’d just jump at the chance of humiliating someone. | 你抓住每个机会羞辱别人 |
[29:57] | Age before cripple. | 老瘸子优先 |
[29:59] | I’m white. | 我要白棋 |
[30:04] | It is on. | 这 就 开始了! |
[30:16] | Bird’s Opening. Passive approach. | 伯德开局 被动走法 |
[30:19] | Sign of a coward. | 懦夫的标志 |
[30:21] | Sicilian Defense. Sign of an idiot. | 西西里防御 笨蛋的标志 |
[30:24] | Arrogance has to be earned. | 傲慢需要赢得 |
[30:27] | Tell me what you’ve done to earn yours. | 告诉我你做了什么赢得傲慢 |
[30:30] | I can walk. | 我能走路 |
[30:32] | I don’t bleed out of my penis. | 我的阴茎不出血 |
[30:48] | Check. | 将军 |
[30:54] | You know, it’s a real thin line between tortured genius | 要知道 被折磨的天才和 |
[30:58] | and awkward kid who can’t get girls because he’s creepy. | 无法赢得女孩的笨拙小孩 差别很细微 |
[31:08] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[31:10] | To stress you out. | 让你不堪重压 |
[31:13] | Check. | 将军 |
[31:15] | Yeah, but why? | 没错 但为什么? |
[31:17] | Well, I’d tell you, but I figure it’s more stressful if you don’t know why. | 本想告诉你 但估计不知道原因 你会更有压力 |
[31:24] | Yeah, well, I’m not feeling too stressed. | 不过 我没觉得很有压力 |
[31:26] | You know that no one likes you, right? | 你知道没人喜欢你 对吧? |
[31:28] | Yeah. Well, anybody like you? | 没错 难道有人喜欢你? |
[31:30] | You’re dying. | 你快完蛋了 |
[31:38] | Check. | 将军 |
[31:46] | Your move. | 该你走 |
[32:21] | Care to lay down your king? | 介不介意放弃你的国王? |
[32:25] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了 |
[32:27] | You can pin my queen. | 你可以牵住我的皇后 |
[32:30] | My knight to E7. Your king to H8. | 我的骑士到e7 你的国王走h8. |
[32:33] | Sacrifice rook takes pawn. | 牺牲车吃掉卒 |
[32:35] | Bishop blocks. Queen to H5. Checkmate. | 象受困 皇后到h5 将死 |
[32:40] | Save what’s left of your dignity. | 为了挽救你残存的尊严 |
[32:43] | Lay down your king. | 放弃你的国王 |
[32:58] | Crap. | 废物 |
[33:01] | He’s having a seizure. | 他在惊厥 |
[33:03] | Four milligrams I.V. lorazepam. Right away. | – 静脉注射四毫克劳拉西泮 – 马上 |
[33:26] | I hate this kid. | 我恨这个孩子 |
[33:29] | I like this kid. | 我喜欢这个孩子 |
[33:33] | Did you get the job? | 你得到那个工作了吗? |
[33:34] | They’re going to let me know. | 他们会通知我的 |
[33:36] | Kelley-Seegmiller didn’t cause this seizure. | Kelley-seegmiller不会引起惊厥 |
[33:38] | So we’ve got one more symptom, one less diagnosis. | 那么就多一种症状 少一种诊断 |
[33:42] | I assume they’re going to call for references. | 他们应该要求提供推荐人吧? 你留下我的名字了吗? |
[33:47] | Amyloidosis can cause seizures, and the protein buildup could cause organ failure. | 淀粉样变性病能导致惊厥 而蛋白质堆积导致了器官衰竭 |
[33:51] | Wouldn’t alter his personality. | 但不会影响他的性格 |
[33:52] | Whose name did you give? | 你填的推荐人是谁? |
[33:55] | My last boss. | 我上一个老板 |
[33:56] | Ouch. That can’t look good. | 那可不太好看啊 |
[34:00] | I hate this kid. | 我恨这孩子 |
[34:02] | What if we’re not dealing with one condition? What if it’s multiple conditions? | 也许我们面对的不是单一病症? 而是多重状况一起导致的? |
[34:06] | It’s got to be one. It’s always one. | 不会的 一定是单一病症 总是单一的 |
[34:08] | But nothing explains this constellation of symptoms. | 没什么可以同时解释这一大票症状 |
[34:11] | We’ve got to be missing something. Maybe the kid lied about some medication. | 一定漏掉了什么 也许这孩子在用药方面说了谎 |
[34:14] | Maybe he’s hiding something… | 也许他在隐藏什么 |
[34:15] | – Why would he be hiding something? – Well, I don’t know, because he’s evil? | – 他有什么好隐藏的? – 我怎么知道 也许他是个小混账? |
[34:20] | What if he is? | 如果他真的是呢? |
[34:23] | What if the symptoms lied? | 如果是症状在撒谎? (人格紊乱不是症状) |
[34:30] | There. | 那么 |
[34:31] | Now all we’re looking at is a simple evil jerk with amyloidosis. | 就只是简单一个病例 得了淀粉样变性的小混账 |
[34:35] | You’re not being objective. | 你不客观 |
[34:36] | Amyloidosis was your idea. | 是你提出淀粉样变性病的阿 |
[34:38] | You were right. It doesn’t fit the symptoms. | 你刚才说得对 解释不了全部症状 |
[34:39] | Yeah, it does. | 能解释了 |
[34:40] | Look. | 看着 |
[34:42] | You crossed it off because you want to hate the kid, | 你把性格因素去掉 因为你想恨这个孩子 |
[34:44] | and you can’t hate him if he’s a victim… | 如果他是病症受害者 你就没法恨他 |
[34:46] | You want him to be a victim because you want to believe that people are good. | 你是希望他是受害者 因为你想相信人性本善 |
[34:49] | And if they’re not, it’s got to be a chemical problem. | 如果不好 一定是哪里得了病 |
[34:51] | Except they’re not, and it’s not. | 但有例外 有人不是好东西 也没病 |
[34:55] | Flush him with immunosuppressants. | 给他灌免疫抑制剂 |
[34:57] | Get a biopsy to confirm, and find him a marrow donor. | 做个活检确认一下 再给他找个骨髓捐赠者 |
[35:08] | What’ll happen to him? | 他会怎么样呢? |
[35:10] | Substances called amyloid proteins build up in the body’s organs, | 有种叫淀粉样蛋白的物质 在他的器官中堆积 |
[35:14] | shutting them down. | 使它们停止运作 |
[35:16] | It’s a fairly rare disease, and I’m afraid it can be fatal. | 这种疾病很少见 是致命的 |
[35:24] | So, do you operate or something to take them out? | 那你准备怎么取它们出来? |
[35:28] | He needs a bone marrow transplant. | 他需要骨髓移植 |
[35:33] | Dr. Cameron is searching the donor bank. | Cameron医生正在骨髓库里寻找配对的 |
[35:35] | We should test you as well. | 我们也会测试一下你的是否可用 |
[35:42] | When you first told me he was sick, | 一开始你们告诉我他有病的时候 |
[35:45] | I was happy. | 我还觉得高兴 |
[35:51] | Relieved. | 松了口气 |
[35:56] | Now… | 可现在 |
[36:02] | Nate, I’m going to take a small piece of nerve from your ankle. | Nate 我要从你的踝关节取一点神经 |
[36:06] | Let me know if you feel any pain. | 感到痛就告诉我 |
[36:08] | I’m burning up. | 我要烧起来了 |
[36:10] | Why can’t you just knock me out like you did last time? | 你就不能像上次一样把我弄昏吗? |
[36:13] | Wish I could. But your body has to be clear so | 我也想 但你的身体里不能有药物 |
[36:15] | it’s ready for a marrow transplant. | 要准备做骨髓移植 |
[36:17] | Hey, Dr. X. | X医生 |
[36:21] | I know you’ve busted ass trying to save me. | 我知道 你想破脑袋来救我的命 |
[36:24] | It’s all right. | 这没什么 |
[36:26] | I wasn’t going to thank you. | 我没说要谢谢你 |
[36:29] | I was going to tell you you really suck at this. | 只是想告诉你 你干得超烂 |
[36:33] | We’re doing our best. | 我们已经在全力以赴 |
[36:36] | That’s sort of my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[36:39] | Your best really sucks. | 你全力以赴了还是很烂 |
[36:49] | Nerve biopsy was clean. | 神经活检没有什么结果 |
[36:50] | No evidence of amyloidosis. | 没证据表明是淀粉样变性病 |
[36:52] | It was your idea. Don’t give up on it so fast. | 是你想出来的 别这么快放弃阿 |
[36:55] | He’s running a fever. If it’s two conditions, one of them’s got to be an infection. | 他发着烧 如果是两种症状 其中一种必然是炎症 |
[37:00] | We should start him on antibiotics, see what clears up, what doesn’t. | 应该开始用抗生素 看看什么有反应 什么没有 |
[37:02] | Is he having trouble breathing? | 他呼吸困难吗? |
[37:03] | Yeah, he has mucus in his chest from an infection. | 嗯 胸腔里有炎症导致的粘液 |
[37:06] | Could also be from an amyloid buildup. | 也可能是淀粉状蛋白沉积 |
[37:08] | Keep him on immunosuppressants and biopsy somewhere else. | 继续用免疫抑制剂 找其他地方做活检 窦管 |
[37:14] | engage me in a futile argument then do what I asked, or just do what I asked. | 徒劳地争辩一番 按我说的做 或直接按我说的做 |
[37:21] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[37:25] | There was a third choice. “Don’t do what I asked.” | 还有第三个选择 不按我说的做 |
[37:29] | You could have defied me, stuck the kid on antibiotics, but you didn’t. | 你本可以违抗我 继续给那孩子用抗生素的 可你没有 |
[37:34] | Because you still trust my judgment more than your own. | 因为你仍然信任我的判断 比自己的还要信任 |
[38:01] | You sabotaged Foreman’s job interview, didn’t you? | 是你破坏Foreman的面试的 对不对? |
[38:07] | Foreman’s already been over this. It wasn’t me. | Foreman来闹过一次了 不是我 |
[38:12] | Everybody’s chasing ghosts over this, | 每个人都在疑神疑鬼 |
[38:15] | which means either nobody did it or somebody wants everybody chasing ghosts. | 说明要么没有人在搞鬼 要么有人希望所有人都疑神疑鬼 |
[38:19] | Now, who does that sound like? | 这听起来像谁? |
[38:22] | And why would I do that? | 为什么我要这么做? |
[38:24] | Because as long as Foreman thought you were guilty, | 因为只要Foreman认定是你做的 |
[38:26] | he was going to be useless around here. | 他在这里就基本是废物了 |
[38:32] | You know, sometimes I forget why I hired you. | 这提醒我为什么要雇你了 |
[38:36] | You cost him a good opportunity and gained nothing. | 你破坏了他一个大好机会 自己什么也没得到 |
[38:39] | I cost him a crappy opportunity. | 我破坏了他一个垃圾机会 |
[38:42] | New York Mercy is where you go to treat boils and cysts and build a 401-K. | 在纽约Mercy医院只能治疖子和脓疱 养养老 |
[38:47] | If you want him to stay, tell him. | 如果你想让他留下 告诉他 |
[38:49] | I don’t, and there’d be no point. | 我不要 这样做没有意义 |
[38:51] | You do. | 你必须 |
[38:53] | And the point would be to make him feel like he’s wanted. | 意义在于让他觉得自己是被需要的 |
[38:56] | He doesn’t need that. | 他不需要这个 |
[38:57] | All right, then, it’d make him feel like maybe you weren’t evil. | 那么让他觉得你没那么邪恶 |
[39:02] | He needs that. | 他需要这个 |
[39:10] | Talk to Foreman. | 跟Foreman谈谈 |
[39:18] | We dumped one symptom, | 我们去掉了一个症状 |
[39:21] | but forgot to add one. | 但忘记了加上一个 |
[39:30] | Revenge time, Nate. | 复仇时间到了 Nate |
[39:32] | – Are you… – Yes, I am. | – 你是… – 是的 我就是 |
[39:35] | Black or white? | 要黑要白? |
[39:38] | Just limp away. | 一边跛着去 |
[39:40] | He doesn’t want to play. Leave him alone. | 他不想下 就让他静静吧 |
[39:42] | Pick one, or this comes out. | 选一方 要不就停药 |
[39:45] | And for all you know, this is really important. | 事先声明 这药物很关键 |
[39:55] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[39:56] | That hurts, right? | 很痛 对吧 |
[39:58] | Which is odd, because I’m really enjoying this. | 好奇怪 我竟然感觉相当好 |
[40:01] | You hold the pieces that way because you can’t bend your thumb, | 你这么拿棋子 是因为不能弯曲拇指 |
[40:05] | because your bones have formed abnormally, | 因为你的骨头畸形了 |
[40:08] | thanks to all the crap that’s been pushing its way in between them. | 是有东西挤压骨头造成变形的 |
[40:11] | Actually, this stuff isn’t important at all. | 事实上 这药没什么用 |
[40:13] | Your doctors said he needs immunosuppressants. | 医生说得让他用免疫抑制剂 |
[40:16] | They’re idiots. It’s not amyloidosis. | 他们是白痴 不是淀粉样变性疾病 |
[40:19] | It’s iron. He’s got hemochromatosis. | 是铁 他得的是血色沉着病 |
[40:23] | The body absorbs iron from food but can’t process it, can’t get rid of it. | 身体吸收食物中的铁 但不能处理也不能排出 |
[40:28] | Idle iron is the devil’s playground. | 游手好闲的铁成了魔鬼游乐场 |
[40:30] | Builds up in the organs and joints, | 在骨头和器官中沉积 |
[40:33] | whacking them in the process. | 一点点破坏它们 |
[40:35] | Causes all the symptoms. | 造成了所有的症状 |
[40:36] | Including something that wasn’t a symptom. | 包括那些不是症状的症状 |
[40:39] | Those body aches? They were not from the fighting. | 身体上的疼痛 不是打架造成的 |
[40:43] | His personality issues? | 那性格问题呢? |
[40:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:46] | The iron’s innocent on that count. | 这点上铁是无辜的 |
[40:49] | Your kid’s a jerk. Yeah, it’s probably your fault. | 你的小孩就是个混球 对 可能是你教育无方 |
[40:53] | Although, if you’d stayed off the meat like your mom said, | 可是你若听妈妈的话 不吃肉 |
[40:56] | you’d have half as much iron and be twice less almost dead. | 就会少摄入一半的铁 比现在多一倍的生气 |
[41:02] | Oh, nurse! | 护士 |
[41:09] | This patient is bleeding, for some reason. | 病人因故出血 |
[41:12] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会好起来吗? |
[41:14] | He’ll need dialysis, | 他需要透析 |
[41:15] | gonna have to get his blood drained every few months for the rest of his life. | 需要几个月就把血抽干一次 持续一辈子 |
[41:19] | My condolences. It’s going to be a long and annoying life. | 我虽深表同情 但你会活漫长而痛苦的一生 |
[41:29] | And I wouldn’t have taken your bishop. | 我不该吃你的象 |
[41:31] | I’d have moved my queen to D6, defusing the threat, | 应该把皇后走到d6 去除威胁 |
[41:34] | then rook to E8, attacking the king’s pawn. | 再走车到e8 攻击王前兵 |
[41:36] | I’d have lost the exchange but won the game. | 赢不了兑换 但最终比赛我能胜 |
[41:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:45] | I was bluffing. | 我是虚张声势的 |
[41:48] | And that’s why | 而你也就 |
[41:50] | you lost. | 这么输了 |
[41:56] | Jerk. | 小混球 |
[42:15] | You just here to watch or you got something to say? | 你只是看热闹 还是想说些什么? |
[42:24] | Still running the new biopsy for amyloidosis? | 还在做淀粉样变性病的活检? |
[42:28] | Yeah. Still nothing. | 是 还是没有 |
[42:36] | Run the test again. Recheck your results. | 再做一遍 重新检查结果 |
[42:41] | Looks like you’re in for an all-nighter. | 你看起来一夜无眠 |