时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ANNOUNCER: And now, coming to the line, | 现在来到起跑线的 |
[00:07] | last year’s Rookie of the Year, | 是去年的最佳新人 |
[00:10] | Casey Alfonso! Casey Alfonso! | |
[00:12] | In lane two,nine-time national champion,Tony Kumer. | 第二赛道的是九次全国冠军得主 |
[00:16] | Tony Cooper! Tony Cooper! | |
[00:22] | Tony’s got his light onin lane two, | Tony已经在第二道上就位了 |
[00:24] | and now Caseyis approaching the line. | 现在Casey也到达了起跑线 |
[00:25] | – How do you feel? | 感觉如何? |
[00:27] | – Great. | 棒极了 |
[00:28] | I feel like throwing up my guts. | 我紧张得快把肠子都吐出来了 |
[00:30] | You always feel like throwing up. | 你老是这样 |
[00:31] | Come on, Dad. Let’s get this digger on the line. | 行了 老爸 让我专心把那家伙打败 |
[00:32] | You sure you don’t wanna go to law school? | 你真的不愿去法学院么? |
[00:34] | – I hate lawyers! | 我讨厌律师! |
[00:35] | – Yeah, so do I. Go get ’em, baby! | 我也是 给他点颜色看看 宝贝! |
[00:39] | ANNOUNCER: Okay, looks like we’re ready to go! | 看起来选手们都已经准备就绪了 |
[00:43] | Let’s hear it, folks! | 让我们拭目以待! |
[01:30] | And it’s Casey Alfonso, by less thanhalf a car length! | 是Casey Alfonso 以小于半个车身的优势险胜! |
[01:33] | What a spectacular finish for the young female. | 对如此年轻的运动员来说 这是多么惊人的表现 |
[01:37] | Casey Alfonso, with an amazing finish. | Casey Alfonso 如此优异的表现 大获全胜 |
[01:40] | What’d you do at the end there? | 这场最终决胜的比赛 你表现如何 |
[01:41] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 呃… |
[01:42] | At about 250 feet, the car got out of shape a bit, | 在250英尺处 车有点打偏 |
[01:45] | but about halfway down, | 但半程之后… |
[01:47] | I just got into the zone or something. | 我简直是状态神勇 |
[01:48] | … | 我把油门踩到了底 |
[01:50] | I pedaled it back into the groove. It was the coolest ride of my life. | 这是我参加过的最酷的一场比赛! |
[01:52] | How does it feel to be nine-time national champion… | 对于自己打败了九届全国冠军 Tony Cooper |
[01:54] | … | 你有什么感想? |
[01:59] | emm | 嗯 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:01] | Can you repeat that? | 你能重复一遍吗 |
[02:03] | How does it feel to be nine-time national champion… | 对于自己打败了九届全国冠军 Tony Cooper |
[02:04] | … | 你有什么感想? |
[02:09] | Casey! Casey? Casey! | |
[02:10] | Casey! Out of the way. | Casey! Casey! 快让开! |
[02:11] | Out of the way! | 让开 Casey! |
[02:13] | Casey! Get me an ambulance. Ron, get the ambulance! | Casey! 叫救护车! Brian 快叫救护车! |
[02:15] | Casey… Casey? | |
[02:49] | THIRTEEN: Sixty-eight year old male, non-smoker. | 男性 68岁 不吸烟 |
[02:51] | Sixty-eight’s a good run. | 啊 人活六八古来稀 |
[02:52] | That’ll leave something | 咱们肯定能把 |
[02:53] | in the lock box for the rest of us. | 他的棺材本都赚过来 |
[02:55] | Next? | 下一个! |
[02:56] | That’s your breakfast? | 那是你的早餐? |
[02:57] | Technically, it’s Wilson’s lunch. | 严格地说 是Wilson的午餐 |
[02:59] | Twenty-month old baby, persistent rash, fever… | 20个月大的婴儿 顽固性皮疹 发烧… |
[03:00] | Too much crying. | 太能哭了 |
[03:02] | – Female college student with… | 女大学生… |
[03:02] | – Too much drama. | 太矫情了 |
[03:04] | You don’t care about the crying or the drama, | 你介意的不是能哭或矫情 |
[03:06] | ’cause you won’t see the patient. | 你只是根本不想看他们 |
[03:07] | And you’d treat Methuselah if | 如果那位寿星老儿 |
[03:08] | his snot had an interesting color. | 有颜色奇特的鼻涕 你肯定会选择治疗他了 |
[03:10] | Means you’ve already decided | 这就说明你已经做了决定 |
[03:11] | which case you wanna take next. | 要接哪个病例 |
[03:13] | Tell me about speed racer. | 说说那个赛车手的情况吧 |
[03:15] | Female, seizure with visual | 女性 痉挛发作 |
[03:16] | and auditory processing deficiency. | 伴随视觉和听觉障碍 |
[03:19] | I did a consult, and… | 我查阅过… |
[03:20] | What kind of race car? | 她开什么样子的赛车? |
[03:22] | Dragster. | 是改装赛车 |
[03:28] | Nothing says, “Thanks for saving my life” | 比航天飞机提速还快的改装车 |
[03:30] | like a test drive in a car | 而它的车手对你说 |
[03:31] | that accelerates faster than a space shuttle. | “谢谢你救了我一命” 听起来多爽 |
[03:33] | You can’t save her life, ’cause she’s not dying. | 你不能救她一命 因为她压根不会死 |
[03:35] | Her labs show signs of dehydration, | 化验结果显示有脱水迹象 |
[03:37] | means the problem’s just likely | 说明她很可能只是… |
[03:38] | heatstroke. | 中暑 |
[03:39] | Kind of hard to get heat struck in four and a half seconds. | 不到五秒钟就被酷暑击倒 有点难度唉 |
[03:41] | Not when you’re wearing a three-layer fireproof suit. | 如果是穿着三层式防火服呢 |
[03:46] | Excuse me, | 打扰了 |
[03:47] | Dr. House? | House医生吗? |
[03:52] | No. Lazy ass called in sick again. | 不是我 那个懒鬼又请病假了 |
[03:54] | We can give him the message. | 我们可以转达 |
[04:00] | May we talk in private? | 能借一步说话吗? |
[04:12] | So, either it’s heatstroke, in which case | 那么…如果是中暑的话 |
[04:14] | we take the afternoon off, | 我们下午就放大假 |
[04:16] | or it’s one of the diagnoses | 如果是个棘手病例 |
[04:17] | that you guys are gonna have for me | 两分钟以后 |
[04:19] | in two minutes. | 你们要告诉我诊断结果 |
[04:20] | You’re in charge. | 你带队 |
[04:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:31] | Your dad’s either a cop or a security guard. | 你老爸不是警察就是保镖 |
[04:35] | Or she carries a weapon. | 没准她自己就是呢 |
[04:39] | You’re with the CIA. | 你是中央情报局的人? |
[04:40] | One of our employees just returned from an assignment sick. | 在执行任务之后病了 我们的一个雇员 |
[04:44] | Now, we believe he may be the victim of an assassination attempt. | 我们认为 这可能是蓄意的暗杀 |
[04:52] | Sure. You wanna close the door? | 好吧 你需要关门吗 |
[04:54] | Door? | 关门? |
[04:56] | Well, I assume you’re gonna drop trou | 待会儿你舞到兴浓 |
[04:57] | at some point during the dance, | 一把扯掉裤子 |
[04:59] | I don’t see why I should share. | 我可不舍得让别人看到 |
[05:00] | This isn’t a joke. | 这不是玩笑 |
[05:01] | If you’re willing to help us, we need to leave now. | 如果你愿意帮助我们 我们马上就出发 |
[05:05] | If I have to walk somewhere, | 如果想把我骗出去 |
[05:06] | there better be at least five girls involved. | 至少要再有五个脱衣舞女 |
[05:08] | And they better be working their way through college. | 而且最好是在校的大学生 |
[05:12] | Okay, what have you got? | 好吧 有什么结论了? |
[05:13] | Hereditary brain disorder, | 遗传性脑功能障碍 |
[05:15] | transient ischemia | 短暂性脑缺血 |
[05:16] | or paraneoplastic syndrome. | 或者是副肿瘤综合征 |
[05:17] | None of those go away with IV fluids. | 这些都不会因为静脉补液好转 |
[05:19] | It’s heatstroke. | 就是中暑 |
[05:20] | Or Cushing’s or calcium deficiency. | 或者是库欣综合征或者缺钙 |
[05:22] | Who’s your friend? | 这位是你朋友? |
[05:23] | We use the term life partner. | 我们称之为”生活伴侣” |
[05:24] | Get a fresh history, | 去查查最新的病史 |
[05:26] | neurological exam | 做神经检测 |
[05:27] | and an MRI of her head. | 还有脑部核磁共振 |
[05:29] | Fifteen minutes for the lap dance, | 膝上艳舞 需要15分钟 |
[05:30] | a half-hour to scrub the guilt off my soul… | 摆脱负罪感 需要30分钟 |
[05:33] | See you in 45! | 45分钟以后见 |
[05:37] | Dr. House, | House医生… |
[05:39] | we need to hurry. | 我们要抓紧时间 |
[05:40] | Yeah, we need to hurry. | 是啊 我们要抓紧时间 |
[05:41] | Little advice. I mean, obviously the Village People | 小建议: 虽说这年头儿连乡下舞男 |
[05:44] | played out the whole cop thing. | 都变装成警察了 |
[05:46] | But come on, CIA? | 可也不用打着中情局的旗号吧 |
[05:48] | You seriously expect anyone to believe that? | 你真认为会有人信吗? |
[05:59] | It helps when you have props. | 看到这大家伙 你总信了吧 |
[06:07] | Keep your eye on my pen. | 盯着我的笔 |
[06:11] | Very good. | 很好 |
[06:12] | Any nausea or vomiting before the seizure? | 痉挛发作之前 有没有恶心或者呕吐? |
[06:14] | No. | 没有 |
[06:16] | My dad had some, but he’s always like that before a race. | 我爸爸想吐来着 但每次比赛之前他都这样 |
[06:19] | Could have been food poisoning. | 有可能是食物中毒 |
[06:20] | – You two eat breakfast together? | 你们两人是一起吃的早饭吗? |
[06:21] | – No. | 不是 |
[06:22] | Any history of sciatica or spinal injury? | 有没有坐骨神经痛 或者脊柱受伤的病史? |
[06:25] | No. | 没有 |
[06:26] | Abnormal deep tendon reflex. | 深部肌腱反射异常 |
[06:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:29] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[06:34] | – It’s there. | 有反射啊 |
[06:35] | – I didn’t say it wasn’t there, I said it was abnormal. | 我不是说没有反射 我是说异常 |
[06:39] | We’re gonna give you an MRI to be sure, | 我们要给你做个核磁共振确认一下 |
[06:41] | but I’m guessing your symptoms were caused by just dehydration in the heat. | 高温和脱水引发的 不过我觉得 你的症状只是因为 |
[06:45] | You’re guessing? | 你觉得? |
[06:47] | Look, I make a living driving 300 miles an hour, | 听着 我是靠开时速300英里的赛车 |
[06:49] | … | 来养家糊口的 |
[06:51] | which makes the ability | 保持意识清醒 |
[06:53] | to stay conscious kind of important. | 对我来讲非常重要 |
[06:55] | I’m sure it’s just heatstroke, | 我肯定只是中暑 |
[06:56] | but we’re gonna do an MRI to be extra careful. | 但为了保险起见 我们还是做要给你做个核磁共振 |
[07:11] | You said you left your cell in your office. | 你说你把手机留在办公室了 |
[07:13] | I lied. | 骗你的 |
[07:16] | I wasn’t going to take it. | 我没打算把它没收 |
[07:17] | Just tell you to turn it off for take-off. | 只是提醒你 起飞时要关掉 |
[07:21] | … | 你能否发现我在撒谎 |
[07:22] | Useful information. Yeah? | 那可是很有用的信息 喂 |
[07:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[07:26] | I’m on a top-secret mission for the CIA. | 我在为中情局执行一项高度机密的任务 |
[07:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | There was nothing on your race car driver’s CT | 你那个宝贝赛车手的CT结果正常 |
[07:32] | and the history and physical were normal. | 病史和体检也没有异常 |
[07:34] | Her deep tendon reflexes seemed a bit weak to me. | 我觉得深部肌腱反射有点弱 |
[07:36] | Areflexia could mean Miller Fisher. | 无反射可能是米费综合征 |
[07:38] | Yes, areflexia | 没错 无反射 |
[07:40] | could mean Miller Fisher, | 可能是米费综合征 |
[07:41] | but since the reflex was weak, not absent, | 但是她的反射只是弱 并不是没有 |
[07:43] | it doesn’t mean anything. | 根本不说明问题 |
[07:44] | I’m releasing her. | 我要放她出院了 |
[07:45] | You can go back to your poker game. | 回你的牌桌上去吧 |
[07:47] | Poker’s illegal. | 打牌是违法的 |
[07:48] | HOUSE: The CIA would never allowillegal activity. | 中情局专门打击违法活动 |
[07:52] | THIRTEEN: Have you considered Miller Fisher? | 你考虑过米费综合征吗 |
[07:55] | Why? What happened? | 为什么? 怎么了? |
[07:56] | She just had another seizure. | 她刚刚又痉挛发作了 |
[07:58] | And now she’s getting a vertical nystagmus. | 现在又出现了水平性眼球震颤 |
[08:09] | We think it’s Miller Fisher, | 我们认为是米费综合征 |
[08:11] | an inflammatory process. | 一种炎症反应 |
[08:12] | In rare cases, it can cause respiratory failure, but… | 在极少数情况下 病人会出现呼吸衰竭 不过… |
[08:15] | Wait, wait. She could stop breathing? | 等等 她有可能停止呼吸? |
[08:17] | You said there was nothing wrong. | 而你说一切正常 |
[08:18] | You said you were sure. | 你说你确定 |
[08:19] | You just had another seizure. | 你刚刚痉挛发作了 |
[08:21] | Clearly there’s something wrong. | 所以肯定是哪里有问题 |
[08:22] | So, why should I trust you to figure out what it is? | 凭什么让我相信你能找到病因呢 |
[08:26] | Where’s Dr. House? I’m at this hospital… | House医生在哪? 我到这来就是因… |
[08:28] | FOREMAN: It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[08:30] | We just need to start the plasmapheresis. | 用血浆置换疗法治疗就可以 |
[08:32] | CASEY: No. | 不! |
[08:33] | It’s not going to be all right, | 根本不可能没事 |
[08:34] | because you obviously | 因为很显然 |
[08:37] | don’t have a clue what you’re doing. | 你并不清楚自己在做什么 |
[08:38] | (MACHINE BEEPING) I’m not letting you touch me. | 我不会让你碰我的 |
[08:40] | Honey! | 宝贝 别这样 |
[08:42] | I wanna see House. | 我要见House! |
[08:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[08:56] | It looks a lot better on 24. | <24小时>里的条件比这可好多了 |
[09:06] | I take that back. | 我收回刚才的话 |
[09:09] | Dr. Samira Terzi. | 我是Samira Terzi医生 |
[09:11] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Dr. House. | 很荣幸见到你 House医生 |
[09:13] | We really appreciate the consult on such short notice. | 我们非常感激你匆忙之间前来会诊 |
[09:15] | There’s nothing that | 没有比帮助同仁 |
[09:17] | gives me more pleasure than helping out a colleague. | 更能让我感到快乐的事情了 |
[09:19] | This is Dr. Sidney Curtis from the Mayo Clinic. | 这位是Sidney Curtis医生 来自梅奥医疗中心 |
[09:21] | He’s also agreed to help with the diagnosis. | 我们也有幸请到他前来会诊 |
[09:24] | Dr. House. | House医生 |
[09:25] | Curtis on Immunology, Sidney Curtis? | 写了 |
[09:26] | … | 哦 你看过我的书? |
[09:35] | So, where is the poor sick fella? | 那么…那个可怜的病秧子在哪呢? |
[09:40] | TAUB: What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[09:41] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[09:41] | COLE: She needs treatment. This is a test, right? | – 她需要治疗 – 这是个考验 是吧? |
[09:44] | You’re reporting back to him everything we do. | 你把我们做的一切 都报告给他 |
[09:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:46] | And I asked the patient to be uncooperative. | 我还嘱咐病人拒绝合作 |
[09:48] | Personally, I think she overplayed it. | 不过要我说 她演得也太过了 |
[09:50] | She’s being uncooperative | 她拒绝合作 |
[09:51] | because you made us all look like idiots. | 是因为你让我们看起来都像白痴 |
[09:53] | We’re only gonna look like idiots | 如果我们不能 |
[09:54] | if we can’t figure out | 说服她接受治疗 |
[09:56] | how to get her to agree to the treatment. | 那才叫白痴呢 |
[09:57] | What would House do right now? | House会怎么做? |
[09:59] | Pop a pill, insult us and trick the patient. | 来片药 损我们两句 再去忽悠病人 |
[10:02] | We can do that last part. | 最后一项我们也做得到 |
[10:04] | She’s never met House before, has she? | 她没见过House 对吧? |
[10:05] | KUTNER: Who’s got a cane? | 谁有拐杖? |
[10:06] | House isn’t here. | House不在这 |
[10:08] | We’re not gonna act like him. | 我们不能像他那样做事 |
[10:19] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[10:22] | I… | 我 呃… |
[10:25] | I’m gonna do what doctors aren’t supposed to do, | 我要做 医生通常不做的事情 |
[10:27] | admit I made a mistake. | 承认我犯了错 |
[10:30] | I shouldn’t have been so quick to dismiss your symptoms. | 我不该仓促下结论 误诊你的病情 |
[10:33] | But you need to let us start the plasmapheresis. | 但你需要同意我们开始血浆置换 |
[10:37] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[10:40] | Casey? Case? | |
[10:43] | Honey, do you know where you are? | 宝贝 你知道这是哪儿吗? |
[10:46] | – She’s burning up. | 她的体温急剧上升 |
[10:47] | – Start the treatment. – I can’t. | – 开始治疗吧 – 不行 |
[10:48] | – You’ve got my permission. | 我同意治疗 她已经神志不清了 |
[10:50] | – She’s obviously confused. – Doesn’t matter anymore. | 那都不重要了 |
[10:52] | Miller Fisher doesn’t cause delirium and fever. | 米费综合征不会引起意识不清和高烧 |
[10:55] | I don’t know what this is. | 我也不知道是什么病 |
[10:57] | I’m afraid there are gonna be some limitations | 恐怕你们不被允许看到 |
[10:59] | on his medical history. | 他的全部病历 |
[11:00] | Just let me know what you need | 有需要就告诉我 |
[11:01] | and I should be able to provide it. | 我看看是否可以提供 |
[11:03] | FYI, my malpractice insurance | 先告诉你 我的职业责任保险 |
[11:05] | doesn’t cover alien autopsies. | 可不包括给外星人验尸 |
[11:07] | That’s fine. X-files are the next wing over. | 没问题 “X档案类”患者在隔壁楼里 |
[11:09] | Where was the patient when he first fell ill? | 病人是在哪儿开始发病的? |
[11:12] | Sorry, that’s classified. | 对不起 这是机密 |
[11:13] | But assume there aren’t too many places in the world John hasn’t been. | 不过世界上也没有几个国家 |
[11:17] | And what makes you think it was an attempt on his life? | 你为什么认为这蓄意谋害他呢? |
[11:18] | Sorry, can’t tell you that, either. | 抱歉 这也无可奉告 |
[11:20] | – Well, what can you tell us? – Yeah. | 你能告诉我们什么? |
[11:22] | Did Oswald really have sex with Marilyn Monroe? | 是啊 梦露真的和导演上过床么? |
[11:44] | Wow | 哇 |
[11:45] | Good Lord. | 我的上帝 |
[11:48] | Very professional. | 好专业的感叹词 |
[11:49] | Five days ago he was 185 pounds. | 五天前 他还体重185磅 |
[11:52] | Perfect health. | 完全健康 |
[11:57] | Cool. | 酷啊 |
[12:02] | Fever and delirium rule out… | 高烧和意识不清排除了… |
[12:06] | He’s not gonna hire you just | 呃 他不会因为你一直给他打电话 |
[12:07] | because you called him the most, | 就决定雇用你 |
[12:09] | especially since it’s obvious | 尤其是在 |
[12:10] | he doesn’t want to be called. | 他明明不想被打扰的时候 |
[12:12] | Symptoms rule out Miller Fisher. MS fits better. | 症状排除了米费综合征 更像是多发性硬化 |
[12:15] | Progression’s too fast. More likely meningitis. | 发展得太快了 更像是脑膜炎 |
[12:17] | Areflexia doesn’t fit as well with… | 可无反射也不符合… |
[12:19] | … | 那比多发性硬化发作还慢呢 是狼疮 |
[12:21] | I’m with the little man on this one. | 我同意小个子的 |
[12:23] | It’s attacking the body and the brain, | 它在攻击身体和大脑 |
[12:25] | classic autoimmune. | 典型的自体免疫病 |
[12:26] | Flirt all you want, but I should warn you, | 随便你恭维 不过我要告诉你 |
[12:29] | shiksas are for practice. | 当婊子就别想立牌坊 |
[12:31] | Lupus this aggressive wouldn’t spare her kidneys. | 如果狼疮发展到这个程度 |
[12:32] | It’s primarily neurological. | 肾脏不可能无恙 |
[12:33] | Let’s start her on… | 神经病变的可能性最大 我们开始给她用… |
[12:35] | Then why no plaques on her MRI? | 核磁共振怎么没检查出异常? |
[12:37] | MRI was inconclusive. Start her on… | 核磁共振缺乏决定性 所以我不确定… |
[12:39] | So, now you’re sure that it’s MS. | 现在你又认定是多发性硬化了 |
[12:41] | Just like you were sure it was Miller Fisher. | 就像你一开始认定是中暑 |
[12:43] | An hour after you were sure it was heatstroke. | 一小时以后又认定是米费综合征一样 |
[12:45] | The symptoms fit. Start her on interferon. | 症状都符合 给她用干扰素吧 |
[12:48] | We’re not gonna score any points with House | 只靠听凭你差遣来解决病例的话 |
[12:50] | if we solve this just by running your errands. | 我们不可能从House那里得到分数的 |
[12:51] | – I get that you wanna be right. | 我知道你们想证明自己是对的 |
[12:55] | – You don’t? | 而不是从老板手里赢分数 |
[12:56] | Would it hurt the patient if you let us run some tests? | 难道让我们做些测试 会害了病人吗? |
[13:03] | You’ve got three hours. | 给你们三个小时 |
[13:12] | We’ve run six complete tox screens, | 我们做了6项完整的毒物检测 |
[13:13] | tested for every heavy metal, | 筛查了所有能想到的重金属 |
[13:15] | poison and biological agent we can think of. | 毒药和生物制剂 |
[13:17] | It says here he ate a lot of chestnuts. | 记录上说他吃了很多栗子 |
[13:19] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[13:21] | If the squirrel liberation army is involved, I’m out of here. | 如果这事涉及到松鼠解放军 |
[13:25] | Horse chestnuts are poisonous. | 马栗是有毒的 |
[13:27] | If someone switched them… | 如果有人偷换了… |
[13:28] | Horse chestnuts may look like chestnuts, | 马栗确实有点像栗子 |
[13:30] | but they taste like a horse’s lower than chestnuts, | 但它比栗子难吃一万倍 |
[13:32] | which makes the theory that | 如果说 |
[13:33] | he accidentally ate a couple of hundred | “意外地”吃下了几百颗马栗 |
[13:34] | slightly less persuasive. | 好像不那么可信哦 |
[13:37] | Seeing as how he was prowling the back alleys of Tehran… | 再者 鉴于他一直在德黑兰的 |
[13:39] | … | 那些小胡同里游荡… |
[13:42] | It wasn’t Tehran, it was… | 不是德黑兰 是… |
[13:44] | You almost got me. | 噢 差点上了你的当 |
[13:48] | Unless we know the local environmental factors, | 如果我们不知道当地的环境特征… |
[13:52] | … | 你们知道 我无可奉告 |
[13:53] | Well, then why are we here? | 那为什么叫让我们来呢? |
[13:54] | You might as well just Google “poison.” | 你直接在网上搜一下”中毒”多省事 |
[13:57] | All they would tell me is he spent | 他们告诉我的就是… |
[13:58] | the last eleven months in Bolivia. | 之前的11个月他一直在玻利维亚 |
[14:01] | Who you gonna kill in Bolivia? My old housekeeper? | 玻利维亚有什么可杀的人啊? |
[14:03] | We don’t kill people. | 我的老管家? |
[14:04] | I’m sorry, | – 我们不杀人 – 抱歉 |
[14:06] | who are you gonna marginalize? | 你们要人道毁灭谁啊? |
[14:08] | If it is my housekeeper, she has it coming. | 如果真是我的老管家 她可真是罪有应得 |
[14:11] | Cleaning the windows means cleaning both sides. | 擦窗子不能只擦一面啦 |
[14:13] | Am I right or am I right? | 你说是吧?不是才怪 |
[14:14] | What does it matter what he was doing? | 他干过什么又有何关系? |
[14:16] | – The guy’s dying. – Not anymore. | – 这个人都要死了 – 不会了 |
[14:18] | I know what’s poisoning him, | 我知道他中了什么毒 |
[14:20] | and who. | 也知道下毒的人了 |
[14:21] | John. | 就是他本人 |
[14:22] | … | 咕嘟咕嘟~~~ |
[14:24] | It’s just pancreatitis. | 是胰腺炎 |
[14:26] | He’s not an alcoholic. | 他不酗酒 |
[14:27] | And unless his pancreas is in his fingers… | 除非他的胰腺长在手指头里… |
[14:29] | Spies can’t get fungal infections? | 特工就不能感染真菌了? |
[14:32] | … | 特工就不能晒伤了? |
[14:36] | … | 要么我们跟着他的理论 |
[14:37] | … | 相信这个不喝酒的人是个酒鬼 |
[14:40] | or he was poisoned by some group | 要么相信 |
[14:42] | with the resources to make it completely untraceable, | 他是被某些组织 |
[14:44] | some customized isotope. | 用难以发现的手段下了毒 |
[14:45] | … | 比如某些自定义的同位素 |
[14:52] | Let’s treat for radiation poisoning. | 按辐射中毒治疗吧 |
[14:56] | The iodine’s to protect your thyroid. | 碘会保护你的甲状腺 |
[14:59] | Antibiotics are to handle infections. | 抗生素用来治疗感染 |
[15:02] | Should start working in a couple of hours. | 几小时内就会起作用了 |
[15:04] | We should celebrate with a beer | 我们是不是应该庆祝一下… 来一杯啤酒 |
[15:07] | or eight. | 或者八杯 |
[15:08] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[15:10] | Oh, me thinks he doth protest too much. | 哦…我想 他还真是”死”鸭子嘴硬 |
[15:16] | … | 身负夺人性命的负罪感 |
[15:18] | … | 谁都会借酒消愁 |
[15:20] | We don’t kill people. | 我们不杀人 |
[15:24] | … | 你们只是欺骗自己亲朋好友 |
[15:26] | establish false identities, | 用假身份迷惑别人 |
[15:27] | trick people into betraying their country. | 哄骗他们出卖自己的祖国 |
[15:29] | He’d never cover up his drinking. He’s too honest. | 他怎么会隐瞒自己喝酒… 他那么诚实 |
[15:33] | Hey! Something I’ve always wanted to know. | 嗨 有件事我一直想知道 |
[15:36] | That poison lipstick that Ginger used to kiss Gilligan, | Ginger吻Gilligan时涂的剧毒唇膏 (CBS的老剧<梦幻岛>) |
[15:38] | why didn’t that kill her? | 怎么没毒死她自己呢? |
[15:46] | Okay, drum roll! | 激动人心的时刻到了 |
[15:48] | LP is negative for meningitis. Sorry, Cole. | 腰椎穿刺…阴性 排除脑膜炎了 抱歉 Cole |
[15:53] | Fat pad biopsy is… | 脂肪垫活检是… |
[15:56] | Wait for it… | 哦 是什么呢… |
[15:59] | Negative for amyloidosis | 阴性 淀粉样变性病也被排除了 |
[16:02] | and Thirteen goes down! | 十三号也没戏了 |
[16:05] | … | 我能也有个孩子么? 我都累死了却还得加班 |
[16:09] | I’d take you up on that. | 我会考虑你的 |
[16:11] | And for the gold… | 至于金奖… |
[16:15] | Protein’s 65, glucose, 70. | 蛋白65 葡萄糖70 |
[16:18] | It’s MS, | 是多发性硬化 开始用干扰素 |
[16:21] | start her on interferon. | 血沉95 抗核抗体弱阳性 |
[16:23] | Positive, it’s lupus. | 阳性? 那就是狼疮 |
[16:24] | Weakly, not lupus. It’s MS. | 弱阳性 不是狼疮 是多发性硬化 |
[16:26] | We obviously don’t know what it is. | 很明显我们仍不知道是什么 |
[16:27] | Treat for both. | 双管齐下吧 |
[16:28] | No. I gave in on the tests. | 不行 我已经让步让你们测试了 |
[16:30] | We’re not treating her for two completely separate diseases | 我不能仅因为你想用狼疮来得小红花 |
[16:32] | because you think lupus will win you a prize. | 就按两个毫不相干的疾病同时进行治疗 |
[16:41] | – Still think it’s lupus? | 还觉得是狼疮? |
[16:42] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[16:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:45] | In case of emergency, | 紧急情况下 |
[16:46] | go to the emergency room. | 就要去急诊室 |
[16:54] | … | 你是免疫专家 我们想证实一下… |
[16:56] | Who are you looking for me to help you sell down the river? | 你们找我 是为了反驳谁? |
[16:58] | House or Cuddy? | House 还是 Cuddy? |
[16:59] | Foreman Foreman. | |
[17:01] | – Sorry. – He’s pushing MS. | 借过 |
[17:02] | Thinks that because he’s in charge, | 他坚持认为是多发性硬化 |
[17:03] | he has to prove | 就因为他现在是领导 |
[17:04] | he’s the smartest guy in the room. | 他要证明他是这里面最聪明的 |
[17:06] | All I’ve heard about you, | 据我所知 |
[17:07] | you put the patient above everything else. | 你一直把病人疾苦放在首位 |
[17:09] | That’s why everyone finds you so annoying. | 所以大家都有点烦你 |
[17:14] | – All House cares about is results. – I know. | House重视的是结果 |
[17:16] | I’m talking about how to deal with Foreman. | 我知道 我说的是如何对付Foreman |
[17:18] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[17:23] | Fever’s down to 101.5. | 体温降到38.5度了 |
[17:25] | Treatment’s working. Why are we out here? | 已经有效果了 我们还待在这儿干嘛 |
[17:26] | Trying to figure out which treatment’s working. | 找出是哪种治疗起的作用 |
[17:28] | It’s kind of tacky doing it in front of the patient. | 这种事当着病人面不方便讲 |
[17:30] | You put her on steroids, too? | 你们给她用了类固醇? |
[17:35] | Dr. | 医生! |
[17:39] | Legs hurt? | 腿疼? |
[17:40] | I can’t feel them at all. | 完全没有感觉了 |
[17:41] | I don’t think I can move them. | 我的腿动不了了 |
[18:00] | Vitals stabilizing. | 各项器官指标很稳定 |
[18:01] | Tummy ache’s gone as well. | 肚子也不疼了 |
[18:03] | So, the treatment’s working. | 治疗起作用了 |
[18:06] | You wanna ditch | 想不想把那煞风景医生轰走 |
[18:09] | Dr. Killjoy and hop on the company jet? | 跳进喷气座舱 |
[18:11] | Little trip down Mexico way, | 来个墨西哥式小旅行 |
[18:13] | and I’m not talking about the country or the plane. | 我指的一不是国家 二不是飞机 |
[18:17] | Do you think acting like an idiot | 你觉得 一副傻样 |
[18:19] | and talking about sex works on girls? | 满口黄段子 女生就会买账? |
[18:21] | Well, if it didn’t, | 如果没用的话 |
[18:22] | the human race would have | 人类早就灭绝了 |
[18:25] | died out long ago. | 现在还这么眉飞色舞 |
[18:27] | I’m appropriately cheery for | 我是身为诊断正确的某人 |
[18:28] | someone who’s been proved right. | 适当地表达一下喜悦 |
[18:29] | John hasn’t vomited in six hours. | John有6个小时没有呕吐了 |
[18:31] | What’s to vomit? | 有什么可吐的? 他的午饭被我吃了 |
[18:35] | I’m eating his lunch. | 断绝营养来源 |
[18:36] | Withholding nutrients is the treatment for pancreatitis. That, | 是治疗胰腺炎的方法 |
[18:37] | and the antibiotics you put him on. | 你给的抗生素也是 |
[18:40] | I did unhook your iodine, though. | 不过你的碘溶液我给撤掉了 |
[18:42] | Didn’t seem to fit with the whole | 虽然仍不能完全表现出我激动的心情 |
[18:43] | “I’m just jerking you guys around” Gestalt. | 不过 你们彻彻底底的被我给忽悠了 |
[18:47] | … | 让我们来问问John |
[18:48] | … | 他愿意让”傻实诚”治死他 |
[18:49] | … | 还是让”瞎话篓”治好他 |
[18:50] | John John? | |
[18:52] | John John? | |
[19:02] | Any chance he’s just overwhelmed with gratitude? | 他好像有点…感激过头了 |
[19:19] | Paralysis. | 瘫痪 |
[19:22] | Ugh! | 呃… |
[19:23] | It’s a new symptom? | 这是新症状么 |
[19:26] | Big white space on the board where it would fit. | 那么大一块白板 写在哪里好呢 |
[19:30] | … | 因为不能确定是不是真的症状 我不会写的 |
[19:32] | When these two went rogue and pumped her full of steroids, we lost… | 因为这两个人竟然跑去给她用类固醇… |
[19:35] | Steroids don’t cause paralysis. | 类固醇不会导致瘫痪 |
[19:37] | FOREMAN: She was also on interferon. | 她用着干扰素呢! |
[19:39] | Giving her both probably fried her immune system. | 这两种共用会毁了她的免疫系统 |
[19:41] | Who knows what infection you could cause… | 天知道会引发什么感染… |
[19:43] | We consulted an immunologist, she said we have… | 我们请教过免疫专家 |
[19:44] | She? | 她说我们… |
[19:47] | You talking about Dr. Cameron? | 她觉得狼疮… |
[19:51] | and it’s fun watching you spank them. | 看你训话也很有意思 |
[19:55] | … | 就是因为你们给药才他妈出的乱子! |
[20:01] | Look. | 听着… |
[20:03] | I’m not saying you’re bad doctors | 我不是说你们医术不精 |
[20:05] | or bad people. | 也没说你们心术不正 |
[20:06] | But House is. | 但House则不然 |
[20:08] | He created a nasty little cutthroat world, | 他构造了肮脏险恶的圈子 |
[20:10] | planted you in it, and is watching you play. | 把你们塞进去 看你们表演 |
[20:13] | And none of it works for anyone | 这些对任何人都不重要 |
[20:14] | except him. | 除了他自己 |
[20:18] | And whoever wins. | 还有最终胜出者 |
[20:22] | Given its quick progression, we gotta assume botulism. | 病情发展得如此之快 应该考虑肉毒杆菌中毒 |
[20:25] | I’ll go to her place. Check out her fridge and pantry. | 我去她家 察看冰箱和餐具 |
[20:27] | It’s not botulism. | 不是肉毒杆菌 |
[20:29] | It’s polio. | 是脊髓灰质炎 |
[20:34] | Brilliant. We should search her home for FDR’s remains or a time machine. | 我们得去她家寻找罗斯福的遗骨 高明 |
[20:42] | There hasn’t been a single | 那就是失效了 |
[20:43] | American case in over 20 years. | 美国已经20多年没见过这种病了 |
[20:46] | I’ve seen this disease. I know what it looks like. | 我见过这种病 |
[20:48] | That’s why you’re finding it, | 我知道它什么样 |
[20:49] | because you’re looking for it. | 因为你有意寻的就是它 所以你认定是它 |
[20:54] | So, | House才不会这么认为 |
[20:55] | go find House and tell him your theory. | 去找House 然后告诉他你的想法 |
[20:57] | Take a personal day. | 挑个私人时间 |
[20:59] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[21:00] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[21:02] | You don’t have the power to fire me. | 你没权开除我 |
[21:04] | But I do have the power to kick your ass off my case. | 但我有权不让你参与病例 |
[21:11] | I’m starting the botulism treatment. | 按照肉毒杆菌治疗 |
[21:12] | The rest of you, look for confirmation. | 其余的人 去确认病因 |
[21:24] | … | 行啦 放松嘛 |
[21:26] | I’ll take your book out from under my piano. | 我把你的书从钢琴下抽出来便是 |
[21:28] | He’s dying of radiation sickness. | 放射病正在让他丧命 |
[21:31] | All of which could have been avoided if you hadn’t interfered… | 若非你横加干涉 一切都可避免… |
[21:34] | What was that for? | 你这是干嘛? |
[21:36] | Radiation sickness kills specific cells | 放射病在特定时间破坏特定细胞 |
[21:40] | at specific times. | 在遍体痛楚之前 |
[21:41] | His hair should be coming out in clumps before he’s writhing in pain. | 头发应该大量脱落 |
[21:42] | Since it’s not, I. | 然而并非如此 我便知道是谁要害死他了 |
[21:48] | know who’s trying to kill him | 是血癌 巨球蛋白血症 |
[21:50] | Radiation can cause infections, which set off neuropathy… | 辐射也能导致感染 可以引发… |
[21:53] | If you had any real evidence of foul play, | 若是真有证据指明是谋杀 |
[21:55] | you’d be torturing Bolivians | 你们早就去找玻利维亚人的麻烦了 |
[21:58] | instead of putting me into a state of anticipatory sexual arousal. | 而不会把我弄来忍受这隔靴搔痒的挑逗 |
[22:02] | … | 坏主意 |
[22:04] | … | 除非就是你要毒死他 |
[22:06] | I’ll arrange for plasmapheresis and chemo. | 我去安排血浆置换和化疗 |
[22:11] | … | 我赞同他 但不代表我相信他 |
[22:21] | … | 我每次都搞错 |
[22:22] | … | 可她还是不愿听你的 |
[22:24] | So, either she really likes me or she really hates you. | 看来她要么是爱死了我 要么是恨透了你 |
[22:28] | And I got a ride in the jet. | 我是坐定了喷气座舱了~ |
[22:37] | Oh, hi. What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛? |
[22:38] | Just came to say hi. | 来打个招呼 |
[22:39] | Hi again. | 那就… 嗨 |
[22:41] | Where’s Mrs. Bearman? | Bearman太太呢? |
[22:43] | Sent her home. | 打发回家了 |
[22:44] | I was scheduling her for an MRA. | 我订好的为她做磁共振血管成像 |
[22:46] | If we gave MRAs to every patient with a headache… | 要是逢人头痛便做磁共振… |
[22:48] | This wasn’t just a headache, it was the worst in her life. | 不是简单头痛 她从来没这么疼过 |
[22:50] | And lucky for you, I’m a neurologist. | 那算你走运 我刚好是个搞神经学的 |
[22:51] | She went to a wine and cheese tasting. | 她参加了个奶酪红酒品尝会 |
[22:53] | Both triggers for migraines. | 两样都会导致偏头痛 |
[22:55] | She’s never had a migraine before. | 她从未得过偏头痛 |
[22:56] | And I never had a blueberry bagel, but for the first time I had one. | 第一次吃百吉饼之前 我也”从未吃过百吉饼” |
[22:59] | Bagels don’t kill people. | 百吉饼又不会要人命 |
[23:00] | This is a classic ticking bomb aneurism. | 这是典型的潜伏性动脉瘤 |
[23:03] | Wow. This taught me a lesson. | 真让我长见识 |
[23:05] | I guess when I mess with other people’s patients, | 我就说嘛 乱搅和人家的病人 |
[23:07] | I risk looking like an officious bitch. | 准会被看作多事婆 |
[23:14] | We’re gonna have to track down Mrs. Bearman. | 得赶快找到Bearman太太 |
[23:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:21] | Never mind. | 不用了 |
[23:24] | It’s funny. | 真逗 |
[23:25] | It’s not funny, it’s totally immature. | 才不逗 这叫孩子气 |
[23:27] | It is funny. | 的确很逗 |
[23:28] | You just can’t appreciate it, because you’re the victim. | 只因你是受害者 所以欣赏不了 |
[23:30] | Yeah. I deserve shame and ridicule for offering a consult. | 是啊 我只因为提供了会诊意见 所以活该受奚落? |
[23:33] | Unheard of for a doctor. | 对医生来说前所未闻 |
[23:34] | You didn’t offer a medical consult. | 你不是出主意治病 |
[23:37] | You offered a dealing-with-Foreman consult. | 而是出主意对付Foreman |
[23:39] | For the good of the patient. It’s what House would have done. | 那是为病人着想 就算是House也会这么干 |
[23:43] | Maybe House will hear about it and tear up with pride. | 没准House听到 会感动到老泪纵横呢 |
[23:46] | You think I’m trying to impress him. | 你觉得我是在讨好他 |
[23:47] | I think that for someone who’s not involved in his team, | 我觉得 作为一个不是他手下的人 |
[23:50] | you’re remarkably involved in his team. | 你表现的太像他手下了 |
[23:52] | Let it go. | 该放下了 |
[23:55] | Let him go. | 忘掉他 |
[24:01] | And that’s mature. | 这才叫孩子气 |
[24:10] | One-twenty over 80. | 低压80 高压120 |
[24:11] | Let ‘er rip. | 继续吧 |
[24:16] | Now we got the medical stuff out of the way, | 医学上的难题解决了 |
[24:19] | why don’t we meet back at your place | 不如我们去你家碰头 |
[24:20] | for some enhanced interrogation techniques? | 探讨一下”刑讯技术”的改进 |
[24:23] | My safe word is, “Help, please, please, stop.” | 我的安全词是 “救命 求你 求你 停下” |
[24:26] | It’s two pleases. | 两遍”求你” |
[24:28] | Anything less than that, you keep going. | 少一个字 你都不要停下来 |
[24:29] | You actually cure this guy, | 你真把他治好了 |
[24:30] | I’ll show you my private water board. | 我就给你看我的私人水刑架 |
[24:35] | We need to consult an oncologist about the chemo. | 化疗的事我们要 找个肿瘤学家咨询一下 |
[24:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you were still euphemizing. | 哦抱歉 我以为… 你还在暗示我 |
[24:44] | My valet knows a little oncology. | 我家奴才就懂些肿瘤学 |
[24:51] | I was wondering when you’d grow bored of avoiding my calls. | 我还在想 你什么时候才能 不再对我打来的电话视而不见 |
[24:53] | Oh, I could never grow bored of ignoring you. | 哦 我对你永远会是视而不见的 |
[24:56] | What’s the latest protocol on Waldenstrom’s? | 巨球蛋白血症的最新疗法是什么? |
[25:01] | How much fludarabine do you need… | 需要多少氟达拉滨… |
[25:03] | Either you’re sprawled naked on your floor with an empty bottle of Vicodin | 你是手握维可丁空瓶 光屁股趴地板上给人发现了 |
[25:05] | or collapsed naked in front of your computer with an empty bottle of Viagra. | 还是手握伟哥空瓶 光屁股昏迷在电脑前给人发现了? |
[25:09] | Please tell me which, because Chase has another pool going. | 偷偷告诉我吧 Chase又在开赌局了 |
[25:11] | They flew me in to help deal with a sick employee. | 他们把我空运过来 让我给一个雇员治病 |
[25:13] | How much… WILSON: Hallucinations? | -多少… -原来是幻觉 |
[25:15] | Damn, I shouldn’t have bet on the Viagra. | 该死!我不该赌伟哥的 |
[25:17] | Okay. Call the Langley switchboard, ask for extension… | 好吧 你给兰利这边儿的主机打电话 |
[25:18] | – Thirty-five, seventy-eight. | -然后转… -3578 |
[25:20] | 3578 – Three, five, seven, eight. | |
[25:22] | He asked an awful lot of questions for a valet. | 一个奴才也这么问来问去的 |
[25:26] | You know, I happen to have a position available on my penis. | 知道吗 我的小弟弟上刚好有个位置 |
[25:32] | Wait a second, I think I screwed up that joke. | 稍等… 貌似笑话讲砸了 |
[25:36] | You offering me a job? | 你要给我一份工作? |
[25:37] | I’d settle for that. | 正有此意 |
[25:40] | As tempting as a position on your staff is, | 比起走入你的办公室 |
[25:43] | I like it here. Pays better, | -我更喜欢这儿 -我给高工资 |
[25:45] | and we’ve only had one assassination attempt. | 以后就不用担心什么蓄意谋杀了 |
[25:47] | And I’m sure you’re a great boss. | 想必你一定是个好领导 |
[25:48] | That’s why your fellows left en masse a couple of months ago. | 因此你的手下 才在几个月前大批离职 |
[25:52] | I have satellite images. | 有卫星照片为证 |
[26:03] | Inspector Gadget? | 神探加杰特 |
[26:05] | My God, | 天 |
[26:06] | you’re actually at the CIA. | 你果真在中情局 |
[26:08] | You’ve gotta get down here. | 你真该亲自过来 |
[26:09] | They’ve got a satellite aimed directly into Cuddy’s vagina. | 他们用间谍卫星 直接瞄准了Cuddy的乳沟 |
[26:11] | I told them the chances of invasion are slim to none, | 我跟他们说了 只许看不许摸 |
[26:14] | but… Waldenstrom’s. | 但是 巨球蛋白血症 |
[26:16] | Recommended dose is 25 milligrams per meter squared. | 建议治疗方案是每平方米25毫克 |
[26:20] | They do a background check on you? | 他们查过你的背景了? |
[26:22] | Twenty-five milligrams. | 25毫克? |
[26:24] | They did a background check on you, | 若是查过了你的背景 |
[26:25] | they did a background check on your friends. | 那也一定把 我们这些朋友查了个遍 |
[26:26] | Relax. I’m sure they already know | 别紧张 |
[26:27] | that you brought heroin back from Afghanistan. | 他们已经知道你从阿富汗 带海洛因回来的事了 |
[26:30] | WILSON: That’s not true. | 没… 没这回事 |
[26:32] | I’ve never been to Afghanistan. | 我从未去过阿富汗 |
[26:35] | House? House? | |
[26:40] | LOU: She’s getting worse. | 她病情恶化了? |
[26:41] | Her fever’s risen slightly. | 高烧又升了些 |
[26:46] | But it’s definitely… What? Botulism? | 但肯定是…肉毒杆菌中毒? |
[26:51] | Right? Because if you’re wrong again, | 因为若是你们又搞错 对吧? |
[26:53] | and you’re treating her for something that she doesn’t even have… | 照着她没有的病去治 |
[26:55] | The anti-toxin hasn’t had time to work yet. | 抗毒素还没来得及发挥作用 |
[26:58] | I know it’s hard, but try to be patient. | 你的难受我理解 但请一定耐心 |
[27:04] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[27:13] | I know you’re pissed I interrupted, | 我知道你对我乱来很生气 |
[27:14] | but you’re gonna be even more pissed in a second. | 但马上你就会更生气了 |
[27:16] | You tested her without telling me? | 你没告诉我就做了检测? |
[27:18] | Yeah. I know, I’m really, really sorry, | 是的 真的非常抱歉 |
[27:21] | but… On the other hand, | 但另一方面 |
[27:24] | it’s positive. | 结果为阳性 |
[27:27] | She has polio. | 是脊髓灰质炎 |
[27:32] | Now what, boss? | 现在怎么办 老大? |
[27:36] | Where’s House? | House呢? |
[27:39] | He’s blown off four hours of clinic. | 他四个小时没出门诊了 |
[27:44] | He’s consulting for the CIA. | 他在中情局作会诊 |
[27:48] | Seriously, call Langley, and ask for extension three, five… | 不信你给中情局打电话 转分机35… 没骗你 |
[27:52] | 3536? It’s three, five, three, six? | |
[27:55] | It’s definitely two threes. | 我记得有两个3 |
[27:56] | I wrote it down. I have it somewhere. | 我写下来了 放在哪儿了 |
[27:58] | He’s gonna make up twice his skipped hours in the clinic. | 他旷掉的门诊时间得双倍补回来 |
[28:02] | Okay-duke. | 没意见 |
[28:03] | And for protecting him, | 由于包庇他 |
[28:05] | you’re gonna make up twice that. | 你要补4倍 |
[28:06] | Why are you punishing me worse than him? | 为什么我的处罚比他还重? |
[28:08] | Because House never learns. You might. | 因为House没记性 而你有 |
[28:21] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[28:23] | Like crap. | 糟透了 |
[28:25] | Yeah. Cancer can be that way. | 那就对了 癌症就这样 |
[28:29] | My hair is falling out. | 我开始掉头发了 |
[28:35] | Is that the chemo? | 化疗的副作用? |
[28:37] | No, that’s too quick. | 不 没这么快 |
[28:41] | So, what does it mean? | 那是怎么回事? |
[28:47] | It means you don’t have cancer. | 说明你没得癌症 |
[28:51] | Someone actually did try to kill you. | 的确是有人想要你死 |
[29:01] | You’re stubborn. | 你顽固不化 |
[29:03] | You’re arrogant! | 还傲慢自大! |
[29:04] | There’s no need to yell. | 没必要冲我喊 |
[29:05] | You may have cost that man his life. | 你可能会让他送命! |
[29:07] | He’s getting the radiation treatment. | 他在做放射治疗了 |
[29:08] | Twenty-four hours too late. | 整整晚了24小时 |
[29:10] | I didn’t yell at you when I thought you were wrong. | 我怀疑你弄错的时候可没冲你喊 |
[29:12] | – I wasn’t wrong. | 我没错! |
[29:13] | – This isn’t productive. | 说点有用的好不好 |
[29:15] | There is no “productive,” it’s too late! | 还有用个屁啊 一切都晚啦 |
[29:17] | Because of your inexperience, your poor judgment | 全因为你毫无经验 缺乏判断力 |
[29:20] | and your failure to recognize a reckless fool. | 而且看错了这个不计后果的笨蛋! |
[29:26] | Cordyceps sinensis. | 冬虫夏草 |
[29:32] | It’s an herbal treatment derived from a parasitic fungus. | 是…是一种中草药 |
[29:35] | Comes from caterpillars. | 是由寄生菌 生长在虫类体内生成的 |
[29:39] | Along with dimercaprol chelation, it’s been shown | 与经螯合的二巯基丙醇一起使用 |
[29:41] | to mitigate bone marrow damage from radiation poisoning | 实验证实可减轻 放射中毒导致的骨髓损伤 |
[29:47] | in monkeys. | 对猴子有效 |
[29:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:53] | I was stubborn and arrogant. | 我顽固又傲慢 |
[29:54] | Self-recriminations won’t help her. | 自责帮不了她 |
[29:56] | Nothing’s gonna help her, she’s got polio. | 没什么能帮她 她得的是脊髓灰质炎 |
[29:59] | There’s no cure, but there are treatments. | 尽管不能治愈 但有治疗方案 |
[30:00] | No, she’s dying. Yeah, | -她要死了 -是啊 |
[30:02] | every death’s a tragedy. | 死亡总是悲剧 |
[30:06] | … | 你可没这么低落 |
[30:07] | And I’m also self-centered, thanks for clarifying. | 我还以自我为中心 多谢你抨击 |
[30:10] | Don’t forget self-pitying. | 还有自怜自哀 |
[30:14] | Vitamin C. | 维生素C |
[30:15] | Extremely high doses. | 大剂量服用 |
[30:16] | It was experimental treatment protocol in the ’50s… | 50年代开始实验性治疗方案 |
[30:19] | And they haven’t finished yet? | 后来结束没有? |
[30:20] | They lost funding. | 失去了… 财政支持 |
[30:22] | That’s because there’s no logical reason vitamin C would cure polio. | 那是因为用维C治疗脊髓灰质炎 毫无逻辑依据 |
[30:27] | … | 还有人认为黑人只适合务农呢 |
[30:31] | … | 我只是要给她灌些橙汁 |
[30:32] | You wanna throw in some bacon and eggs as well? | 还要顺便塞些烤肉和鸡蛋么? |
[30:36] | If there’s anything you learned today, | 你今天总该也学到了些东西 |
[30:39] | it’s gotta be that you can be wrong. | 那就是:你也可能会想错 |
[30:51] | John, can you hear me? | John 能听见我么? |
[30:54] | We’re gonna start you on an experimental treatment. | 我们要给你采用一个试验疗法 |
[31:01] | Tea? | 茶? |
[31:03] | It’s a Chinese herb which | 是中草药 |
[31:05] | has been effective. | 具有一定疗效… |
[31:06] | I’m dying, aren’t I? | 我要死了 是吧? |
[31:10] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[31:19] | We’re gonna attempt an experimental protocol. | 我们打算采用试验性疗法 |
[31:22] | – A new drug? | 新药? |
[31:23] | – An old one. Vitamin C. | 旧药 维生素C |
[31:24] | Ultra-high doses have been shown to destroy the polio virus | 大剂量维C被证实 可消灭脊髓灰质炎病毒 |
[31:27] | and heal nerve damage. | 并修复神经细胞 |
[31:30] | She could regain use of her legs? | 她的双腿可以恢复功能? |
[31:31] | It’s unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[31:34] | But we’re gonna try. | 但我们愿意尝试 |
[31:37] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[31:54] | Nausea’s not as bad. | 好像没那么恶心了 |
[31:58] | Radiation sickness has a latency period. | 辐射病有一定潜伏期 |
[32:02] | You’ll get better before you get worse. | 在恶化之前 会有缓解感 |
[32:11] | Wanna know what I really did down there? | 想知道我在那儿都干了什么吗? |
[32:16] | Only if it’s interesting. | 若是有趣 就说吧 |
[32:20] | The women there, | 那儿的妞们… |
[32:23] | during Carnival, they… | 在狂欢节时… |
[32:26] | They do this dance. | 她们都跳舞 |
[32:30] | They call it the devil dance. | 她们管那叫魔鬼之舞 |
[32:34] | Not interesting. | 并不有趣 |
[32:38] | I spent the whole 40 days with this | 我整整40天 |
[32:40] | attache to the Minister of Defense. | 都跟国防部长的随员在一起 |
[32:48] | The most | 她是我所见过的… |
[32:49] | buttoned-down woman | 最能保守秘密的女人 |
[32:52] | you’d ever meet, | 能想象么? |
[32:55] | except when she did this dance. | 不过在跳舞时 |
[33:02] | She agreed to tell me stuff. | 她终于答应告诉我一些事情 |
[33:13] | Okay, you got half a good story there. | 好吧 算是半个好故事 |
[33:18] | Karma. | 因果报应啊 |
[33:22] | Best way to rid | 摆脱罪恶感的最好办法 |
[33:24] | yourself of that guilt is to confess your sins. | 就是坦白自己的罪过 |
[33:27] | This pain, it’s right. | 我这痛苦… 是对的 |
[33:30] | It’s comforting. | 它给我慰籍 |
[33:34] | It makes me think that | 它让我感到… |
[33:35] | somehow it all makes sense. | 一切最终顺理成章 |
[33:38] | What do you mean 40 days? | 你说的40天是什么意思? |
[33:41] | When they found out what she’d told me… | 当他们发现 她告诉了我什么机密… |
[33:48] | Carnival in Bolivia’s only eight days. | 玻利维亚的狂欢节只有8天 |
[33:55] | You have any idea what a chestnut looks like? | 你知道栗子是什么样的吗? |
[34:03] | You idiot! | 你个笨蛋 |
[34:05] | Who are you calling an idiot? | 你在说谁笨蛋? |
[34:08] | Whoever knew that John was stationed in Brazil, not Bolivia. | 那个知道John去的是巴西 而不是玻利维亚的人 |
[34:13] | Brazil? | 巴西? |
[34:14] | Well, then, I guess I’m talking to you, idiot. | 看来 我指的是你 笨蛋 |
[34:17] | It’s the same region. | 地区相同 |
[34:18] | It’s the same parasites, same diseases. | 寄生虫相同 疾病也一样 |
[34:20] | But not the same language. | 但语言不一样 |
[34:22] | In Bolivia, chestnuts are chestnuts. | 在玻利维亚 栗子就是栗子 |
[34:24] | Brazil, on the other hand, has castanhas-do-péra | 但在巴西 栗子却指的是castanhas-do-para |
[34:27] | literally, chestnuts from Péra, | 翻译过来就是”帕拉栗” |
[34:28] | because it would be stupid for people from Brazil | 因为巴西人不会像外国人一样 |
[34:31] | to call them Brazil nuts. | 管它叫”巴西坚果”! |
[34:32] | So, he ate Brazil nuts. Big deal. | 哦 他吃过”巴西坚果” …大事件 |
[34:35] | No, he ate a lot of Brazil nuts, which is a big deal, | 不 他吃了大量的”巴西坚果” |
[34:37] | because they contain selenium, | 这就是大事件了 因为它们含有硒 |
[34:39] | which in high doses causes fatigue, | 高量的硒可以导致疲劳 |
[34:41] | vomiting, skin irritation, discharge from the fingernail beds | 呕吐 曝皮 指甲脱落 |
[34:45] | and hair loss. | 还有掉头发 |
[34:46] | Any of that sounding familiar? | 这些是不是很耳熟啊? |
[34:50] | Can you treat it? | 能治好吗? |
[34:54] | We already started. | 已经开始了 |
[34:55] | Treatment’s chelation, the same as for radiation sickness. | 用的是螯合治疗 跟辐射病一样 |
[34:58] | The only difference is it works a lot better on nut poisoning. | 唯一的不同便是对坚果中毒更有效 |
[35:01] | So, what’s the problem? | 那你还激动什么? |
[35:04] | You’re an idiot. | 你的确是个笨蛋 |
[35:20] | Why is she shivering? | 她为什么颤抖? |
[35:21] | Low serum calcium is a side effect of the treatment. | 低血钙是治疗的副作用 |
[35:24] | I can give her a calcium supplement. | 我可以给她补钙 |
[35:26] | My arm hurts. | 我的胳膊疼 |
[35:27] | The infusion rate has to remain high for the treatment to work. | 为保证见效 得用高速灌输 |
[35:31] | Is it working? | 有效果么? |
[35:35] | Yes | 是的 |
[35:36] | Hurt | 疼 |
[35:39] | It’s working! | 见效了 |
[35:40] | This is fantastic. | 简直是奇迹 |
[35:50] | There’s a lot you could learn at my fellowship. | 做我的手下 你可以学到很多 |
[35:53] | If you knew the procedures I could teach you… | 我可以教你很多新方法 |
[35:55] | Of course, we’d need a nurse to prep. | 而且我们需要预备护士 |
[35:57] | I know how to kill a man with my thumb. | 而我知道如何用拇指让人求生不得 |
[36:01] | Actually, I was just | 其实我只是 |
[36:02] | trying to make another euphemism for sex. | 在影射床第之事 |
[36:04] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[36:04] | Oh, God. | 哦 天呐 |
[36:06] | How can you flirt with this idiot? | 你居然与这个蠢货调情? |
[36:08] | He lied to us again and again. | 他三番五次地冲我们说谎 |
[36:10] | He broke laws, ethical codes… | 他违反法律 破坏伦理… |
[36:12] | I was right. | 病治对了 |
[36:15] | That doesn’t mean everything. | 那压根不说明问题 |
[36:17] | It means a lot. | 意义很重大 |
[36:20] | Dr. Curtis, | Curtis医生 |
[36:22] | Dr. House. | House医生 |
[36:24] | I appreciate your help. | 感谢二位的帮助 |
[36:54] | When you were dying, | 当你…要死的时候 |
[36:58] | you tried to infect me, | 你试图也感染我 |
[37:00] | because you knew I’d fight for you | 因为你知道 如果我认为我也会死的话 |
[37:02] | if I thought I was dying, too. | 我便会为你尽全力救你 |
[37:03] | Are you bringing this up now | 你现在提这事 |
[37:05] | so I’ll forgive you for messing with my patient? | 好让我原谅你干涉我的病人? |
[37:07] | I’m happy I changed jobs. | 我很高兴换了个工作 |
[37:10] | But I know | 但我知道 |
[37:12] | I’ll never have that sort of | 我再也不会有那种… |
[37:16] | … | 你怀念曾试图害死你的人? |
[37:18] | No. | 不是 |
[37:20] | I miss | 我怀念… |
[37:21] | people doing whatever it takes to get the job done. | 无论如何都要完成使命的人 |
[37:29] | I guess that’s why I’m having trouble giving it up. | 我想这便是我 始终难以放弃过去的原因 |
[37:34] | I shouldn’t have helped them mess with your patient. | 我不该帮他们在治疗上和你唱反调 |
[37:38] | They had to screw with me. | 他们的反调唱得很有道理 |
[37:40] | I’ve gotten everything wrong. | 我全都弄错了 |
[37:43] | I don’t believe it. | 我才不信 |
[37:46] | You’re not gonna get everything right. | 你虽不会事事都正确 |
[37:50] | But you’re never gonna get everything wrong. | 但也绝不会全都弄错了 |
[38:15] | Morning! | 早啊 |
[38:17] | Where have you been the last two days? | 你这两天去哪儿了? |
[38:19] | – Overslept. | 睡过头了 |
[38:20] | – We saved speed racer. | 我们治好了赛车手 |
[38:22] | She had polio. We cured it | 是脊髓灰质炎 |
[38:23] | with vitamin C. | 用维生素C治好了 |
[38:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:27] | I cured depression with tonic water once. | 我还用奎宁汽水治过沮丧呢 |
[38:29] | Actually, I think there was some gin in it, too. | 实际上 里面好像还有点金酒 |
[38:32] | A hundred and fifty grams over six hours. | 6小时滴注150克 |
[38:33] | It worked. | 见效了 |
[38:35] | FOREMAN: No, it didn’t. | 其实不然 |
[38:40] | I told you, you can’t cure polio. | 我跟你说过 脊髓灰质炎治不好 |
[38:42] | It means either she’s not cured or she never had it. | 也就是说 要么没有治愈 |
[38:43] | or… | 要么从未患染 |
[38:45] | Since she’s walking out of here, | 由于她已出院 |
[38:47] | I tested her blood from admittance. | 我重验了她入院时的血样 |
[38:49] | No polio. | 不是脊髓灰质炎 |
[38:51] | Means Brennan screwed up the lab tests. | 也就是说Brennan的化验搞错了 |
[38:52] | Or you screwed up your lab tests. | 或者你的化验搞错了 |
[38:54] | You must have. She got better. | 肯定是你错了 病人好转了 |
[38:56] | So, it’s relapsing and remitting. | 那就是病情缓解 但还会再次复发 |
[38:57] | Maybe porphyria. | 也许是…卟啉症 |
[39:00] | Well, that’s a stretch. | 这个就有点远了 |
[39:02] | If she had porphyria, you’d have seen purple urine. | 若她患了卟啉症 尿液会是紫色 |
[39:04] | You think it’s more likely he cured polio? | 你觉得治愈脊髓灰质炎 可能么? |
[39:08] | Well, they believe it. | 他们相信如此 |
[39:10] | Her symptoms fit perfectly. | 症状完美吻合 |
[39:13] | Any alternative is unbelievably convoluted. | 但另一种可能 则令人难以置信 |
[39:17] | Some doctor would have to poison her with thallium so it looks like polio, | 有人给她用安定 |
[39:19] | then fake a lab test, | 制造不实症状 然后伪造检测结果 |
[39:20] | then give her vitamin C and stop the poison | 之后给她用维C 停用安定 |
[39:22] | so she magically gets better. | 她便奇迹般的好转了 |
[39:25] | Actually, it is kind of doable, right? | 说起来… 还的确可行呢 |
[39:35] | … | 在你申请诺贝尔医学奖之前 我们是否该检测铊中毒呢? |
[39:39] | You poisoned her? | 你给她下毒? |
[39:41] | HOUSE: The really shocking thing | 令人震惊的是 |
[39:43] | is that Foreman was right about the heatstroke. | Foreman关于中暑的事说对了 |
[39:45] | Vitamin C cures polio. I’ve seen it. | 维C能治脊髓灰质炎 我亲眼见过 |
[39:48] | Yeah. In some bush clinic. | 是啊 部落帐篷里 |
[39:51] | You needed polio in a place with a proper lab. | 你需要在正规的实验室里 处理一例脊髓灰质炎 |
[39:54] | The only problem is that places with proper labs don’t have polio. | 但问题是 这里有实验室 却没人患脊髓灰质炎 |
[39:59] | There is no money in finding cures for diseases that only kill poor people. | 没人资助 为穷人治病救命的医疗研究 |
[40:06] | This will make them do research. | 这会让人们开始研究 |
[40:11] | What do you care if I faked a lab test, if it saves a few thousand lives? | 为了救活上千条命 而伪造一个实验结果 又有什么大不了的? |
[40:16] | I did what I had to do. | 我的职业道德要求我这样做 |
[40:17] | Isn’t that what you hired us for? | 你不就是为这个雇我们么? |
[40:25] | Which is why I’m not gonna fire you. | 因此我才不会解雇你 |
[40:29] | You’re gonna quit. | 你自己辞职 |
[40:31] | Go on, get out of here. | 走吧 立刻走人 |
[40:41] | So, you’re just gonna let him go? | 你就这样让他走了? |
[40:43] | Absolutely. | 正是 |
[40:45] | And I’m gonna let him get as far away as possible before you call the cops. | 在你报警之前 我要让他尽量走得远些 |
[40:49] | Guy’s a nut job. | 这家伙有胆识 |
[40:51] | Who the hell did I leave in charge? | 我委托谁负责来着? |
[40:54] | Foreman Foreman. | |
[40:56] | There was a reason for that. | 这样做是有原因的 |
[40:57] | Next time, listen to him. | 下次要服从他 |
[41:11] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[41:12] | And don’t say the CIA. | 别说在中情局 |
[41:13] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[41:15] | By the way, one of my employees… | 对了 我刚把我一个手下… |
[41:17] | Either you’re gonna have to get someone from the CIA | 要么给我一个联系中情局的电话 |
[41:19] | to call and confirm your story, | 以证实你的说法 |
[41:20] | or you’re doing eight clinic hours | 要么去做8小时门诊 |
[41:23] | and Wilson is doing 16. | Wilson则要做16个小时 |
[41:30] | I was in the Hamptons. | 我在汉普顿富人区 |
[41:32] | I was helping some rich hedge fund jerk treat his son’s sniffles. | 一个玩避险基金的暴发户家里 给他儿子治流鼻涕 |
[41:37] | Fascinating as that sounds. | 听起来不错吧 |
[41:42] | For your honesty, | 念在你如此诚实 |
[41:44] | I will forgive your hours. | 免去你那份门诊 |
[41:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:52] | No! | 做梦呐 |
[41:54] | The only thing less likely than you helping the CIA | 唯一比中情局还不靠谱的说法 |
[41:57] | is you helping some rich guy in Long Island. | 就是去纽约长岛给富豪治病 |
[42:00] | You’re doing your hours and Wilson’s. | 你们俩的门诊时间 全都给你 |
[42:03] | I know how to kill a man with my thumb. | 我知道如何用拇指让人求生不得 |
[42:05] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不知道? |
[42:26] | I’m gonna take you up on your offer. | 我来接受你的邀请了 |
[42:28] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[42:33] | Well, I live a couple of miles from here. | 我…我家就在几公里之外 |
[42:37] | That’s not the offer I meant. | 我指的可不是那种邀请 |
[42:41] | I gave notice today. | 我申请辞职了 |
[42:43] | You said you were happy at the company. | 是你说喜欢原来的工作 |
[42:47] | I lied. | 骗你咯 |
[42:48] | Doubt you’ll hold it against me. | 怕你会以此向我进攻 |
[42:57] | I’ll see you at 9:00 on Monday. | 星期一 九点见 |