时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The Chinese Water Torture Cell was invented in 1911 by Harry Houdini. | 密闭水箱逃生是哈里·霍迪尼 于1911年发明的 |
[00:11] | Nothing like new material. | 我自己又做了个 |
[00:13] | He was lowered head-first into the water. | 他被头朝下置入水中 |
[00:15] | His ankles were locked and bolted to the top of the tank. | 脚踝则被固定在水箱顶部 |
[00:20] | I’m going to need a volunteer. | 我需要一名志愿者 |
[00:25] | The guy dislocating his shoulder, right there. | 肩膀快脱臼的那个 |
[00:28] | Could you tell the guy next to you to come up? | 能告诉旁边那位 让他上来么? |
[00:32] | Come on, get up there, man. Get up there, man! Come on! | 快点啊 上去 起来 快 |
[00:37] | Come on! | 去吧 |
[00:46] | – Hi, have we met before? – No. | -我们以前见过么 -没有 |
[00:48] | See, if you’d said, “Yes,” you could’ve gone back to your seat. | 若你说见过 你就可以回去了 |
[00:50] | Now, can you vouch for this audience that | 你能替观众验证一下 |
[00:51] | this is a glass tank full of water? | 这的确是个装满水的玻璃箱么? |
[00:54] | – Yeah. – No, you can’t. | -是的 -这怎么行 |
[00:55] | You haven’t done anything yet. Come on. | 你还什么也没看呢 |
[00:57] | Knock on the glass. | 敲敲看 实实在在的玻璃 |
[01:00] | Solid glass. Knock on it. | 敲敲啊 |
[01:01] | It’s real water, too. | 水也是真的 |
[01:03] | llana, splash the guy. | Ilana 用水泼他一下 |
[01:06] | – Does that feel wet to you? – Yeah. | 是不是真的湿了 |
[01:07] | And you think that proves it’s water? | – 是的 – 你可以断定这的确是水 |
[01:09] | I think we have met. | 我觉得我们见过 |
[01:10] | Do you know the public washroom behind the truck stop east of Omaha? | 你知道奥马哈西部 那个卡车站后面的厕所么? |
[01:16] | Hold out your arms for me. | 胳膊伸出来 |
[01:19] | – You’ve done this before, right? – No. | 你以前体验过 是吧? |
[01:41] | Now, remember. | 记好了 |
[01:42] | There’s only one thing you’ve got to be able to do. | 你们只需要做一件事 |
[01:44] | Drag a screaming, crying shackled man out of a tank of water. | 把哀嚎哭叫手脚被锁的家伙 从水箱里拉出来 |
[01:48] | Up! | 上升 |
[01:56] | Hey, you can swim, right? | 你会游泳吧? |
[01:59] | Tell me you can swim! | 等等 告诉我你会游泳 |
[02:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:03] | Two answers, man. | 答案只有两个 老弟 |
[02:04] | Two answers! | 你非挑无聊的 |
[02:19] | Is that part of the act? | 这也是魔术的一部分? |
[02:22] | I’m new. I think so. | 我是新来的 我想是吧 |
[02:26] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[02:29] | Get up here! | 快过来 |
[03:22] | Five eager doctors, and no sick people. | 五个医生翘首以盼 病人却一个没有 |
[03:26] | Let us try and fill our spare time | 我们试着打发一下闲暇时光吧 |
[03:29] | with a new challenge. | 来个新的挑战 |
[03:31] | The winner gets immunity… | 获胜者可以豁免… |
[03:32] | I’ve a sick guy. I saw this magician last night… | 我有个病人 昨晚有个魔术师… |
[03:35] | The girl’s fine. | 那女的没事 |
[03:36] | He didn’t really cut her in half. | 她没被真的切成两半 |
[03:37] | His heart stopped while he was hanging upside down in a water tank. | 当他被倒挂放入水箱时 心跳停止了 |
[03:40] | A drowning man’s heart stopped? | 被淹死的人心脏不跳了 |
[03:41] | That is a mystery. | 的确是个谜 |
[03:43] | Along with immunity, | 享有豁免权的同时 |
[03:44] | the winner gets to nominate two… | 获胜者可以提名两个… |
[03:46] | He lost consciousness almost as soon as he hit the water. | 他几乎是一碰水就失去知觉了 |
[03:48] | You have to leave work at 6:00 p.m., | 你们每天熬到6点才下班 |
[03:50] | but you make time for man dates? | 却挤时间去和男人约会? |
[03:52] | What’s the challenge? | 说说挑战赛? |
[03:53] | Are we not allowed to be friends? | 我们难道不能做朋友? |
[03:54] | I’m just hurt. | 不 我只是很伤心 |
[03:55] | When I asked you to come see Mamma Mia… | 我约你去看MAMMA MIA时… |
[03:57] | No history of heart disease, no angina, no… | 没有心脏病史 也没有绞痛 |
[03:59] | He’s lying.- | -也没有… -他在说谎 |
[04:00] | About his history? ER confirmed… About everything. He’s a magician. | -病史? 已经被证实了 -一切 他可是个变戏法的 |
[04:03] | That’s what they do. | 骗人是他的强项 |
[04:04] | He screwed up the trick, started drowning | 他的戏法演砸了 溺水了 |
[04:06] | and he got a cardiac arrest. | 心脏停跳了 |
[04:07] | You were talking about a challenge? | 你不是说有个挑战赛么? |
[04:09] | The winner nominates | 获胜者可以提名… |
[04:12] | two of your competitors. | 两名竞争者 |
[04:14] | I will fire one of them. | 其中一名将被我解雇 |
[04:19] | Even if he was drowning, | 就算是溺水了 |
[04:20] | it would have taken longer to set off a cardiac incident | 也该经过更长的时间心脏才会出事 |
[04:22] | without some underlying problem… | 除非另有隐患… |
[04:23] | Fine. Go run your tests. | 好嘛 去检测吧 |
[04:26] | If you’re wrong, you’re fired. | 要是搞错了 就解雇你 |
[04:27] | If I’m right, do I stay? | 若是对了 我就留下? |
[04:28] | If I say no, are you going to let your patient die? | 若我说不 你就会看病人死掉? |
[04:35] | What’s the challenge? | 挑战内容是什么? |
[04:36] | We can all applaud the doctor who’s willing to break all the rules. | 我们都会对打破 条条框框的医生鼓掌称赞 |
[04:40] | But the real hero is the unsung doctor, | 但真正的英雄 却从不被人歌颂 |
[04:43] | toiling in anonymity, | 隐姓埋名 神出鬼没 |
[04:45] | because he broke the rules without getting caught. | 因为他打破规矩却不留痕迹 |
[04:48] | I need to know you have these skills. | 我得确保你们有此绝技 |
[04:50] | I need you | 我要你们… |
[04:53] | to bring me | 给我弄来… |
[04:55] | the thong of Lisa Cuddy. | Lisa Cuddy的内裤 |
[04:59] | Not kidding. | 没开玩笑 |
[05:02] | Thong, Cuddy, go- | 内裤 Cuddy 去吧 |
[05:11] | It’s how I got hired. | 我就是这样被雇用的 |
[05:16] | You’re actually considering this? | 你不会真在考虑这件事吧? |
[05:19] | If you want to stand on principle, | 如果你想恪守原则 |
[05:20] | I really respect you for that. | 我会真心的钦佩你 |
[05:22] | It’s childish, unprofessional and inappropriate. | 幼稚 不务正 也很不合适 |
[05:25] | The job is not worth it. | 不值得为个工作这样做 |
[05:26] | We should all beg off, | 我们应该一起去求情 |
[05:28] | tell him we failed, no winners, no losers. | 就说我们做不来 没人赢也没人输 |
[05:31] | Fine. | 随你 |
[05:33] | You’re going to do it, aren’t you? | 你还是打算去做 是吧? |
[05:35] | Of course I’m going to do it. | 废话 当然要做 |
[05:40] | No valvular regurgitation, | 没有瓣膜返流 |
[05:41] | no wall motion abnormalities, no other structural defects. | 没有室壁反常运动和结构缺陷 |
[05:44] | If you didn’t sound so despondent, | 若不是你语气低落 |
[05:46] | I’d say that was good news. | 我会认为这是好消息 |
[05:47] | It is for you, not for him. | 对你是好消息 对他就不是了 |
[05:50] | Notice any heaviness in your legs the last couple days? | 最近几天有否感觉双腿变沉? |
[05:52] | Why isn’t it good news for you? | 为什么对你不是好消息? |
[05:54] | Because if there’s nothing wrong with you, he gets fired. | 因为如果你没什么病 他就要被炒 |
[05:58] | – Seriously? – Somewhat seriously. Your legs? | 有点像 你的腿怎么样? 真的? |
[06:00] | Haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary. | 没觉得有什么不对劲 |
[06:02] | – Shortness of breath? – Would it help if I puked? | – 气促? – 若有呕吐 是不是就有问题 |
[06:09] | Pick a card. | 选张牌 |
[06:11] | – Any tightness in your chest or arms? – Pick a card. | 胸口或者手臂有没有疼过? |
[06:13] | You don’t seem too worried. | – 选张牌 – 你看起来不怎么担心 |
[06:14] | Would you please pick a card? | 能否劳驾你选张牌? |
[06:16] | Our boss thinks your cardiac arrest was just a result of you accidentally drowning. | 我们头儿认为 你的心脏病是意外溺水所致 |
[06:20] | Your boss is an idiot. Put it back. | 你们头儿是白痴 放回来 |
[06:22] | Shuffle them up. | 洗牌 |
[06:23] | So, then, why aren’t you worried? | 那你为什么不担心? |
[06:25] | Either I’m dying or I’m not. | 我要么死要么活 |
[06:27] | I mean, I don’t want the ride to be over, | 我不想成天忧心忡忡的 |
[06:30] | but unless worrying is some new form of treatment… | 除非担心是一种新的治疗方式 |
[06:34] | – Your card. | 是那张么 |
[06:35] | – No. | 不是 |
[06:36] | I’m going to prep you for a transesophageal echo. | 我准备给你做个经食道超声心电图 |
[06:38] | You sure you shuffled these? | 你确定洗过牌了? |
[06:39] | And I’m going to need to sedate you. | 需要给你打镇静剂 |
[06:41] | Might wanna check your wallet first. | 最好先看看你的钱包 |
[06:45] | Would you check your wallet? It’s part of the trick. | 看看钱包 戏法还没变完呢 |
[06:57] | That’s my card. How did you do that? | 就是这张 你怎么弄的? |
[06:59] | Do it again? | 再玩一遍 |
[07:12] | – Thought you weren’t playing. | 还觉得你不会参与呢 |
[07:13] | – I’m not. | 是没参与 |
[07:14] | She’ll fire you if she catches you. | 被抓到的话 她会解雇你的 |
[07:16] | I don’t think she can fire me for not trying to steal her panties. | 她总不会为了我 “不去偷她的内裤”而解雇我吧 |
[07:19] | You trying to will them off? | 你用眼睛能把它盯下来? |
[07:20] | If I had a plan, | 如果我有计划 |
[07:22] | the first part would be not telling you what the plan was. | 最重要的就是决不能告诉你 |
[07:25] | You haven’t touched that coffee. | 你的咖啡一口没喝呢 |
[07:31] | … | 我们合作 |
[07:32] | One wins, protects the other. | 赢了的要保护对方 |
[07:34] | Or, I win by myself, | 或者我自己搞定 |
[07:36] | and then you try desperately to convince me to spare you. | 然后你绝望地来哀求我可怜你 |
[07:44] | Dr. Cuddy! | Cuddy医生 |
[07:47] | Dr. Taub, are you okay? | Taub医生 你没事吧? |
[07:48] | I just tripped. I’m so sorry. | 只是绊了一下 真抱歉 |
[07:51] | I have some extra time. Do you need any help in the clinic? | 我现在没事 你门诊需要帮忙么? |
[07:53] | Okay- | 好的 |
[08:01] | We found no apparent cause for the arrest. | 没找到心脏骤停的原因 |
[08:03] | TTE and TEE revealed no… | 经胸和经食管超声心动图都没有… |
[08:05] | Send the patient home. You can give him a lift. | 让他出院 你可以送他回家 |
[08:08] | We checked for clots, we checked for… | 找过凝血块 找过… |
[08:10] | You’re reporting to me because you’re scared to report to House, | 你向我报告 是因为害怕告诉HOUSE |
[08:12] | because you found nothing, because this isn’t a case. | 因为你什么都没发现 这人根本没病 |
[08:14] | And you thought I’d save your ass. | 你觉得我会帮你擦屁股 |
[08:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:19] | I thought he was sick. | 我当时是觉得他病了 |
[08:20] | What was I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么做? |
[08:23] | What about his lungs? | 他的肺怎么样? |
[08:24] | Decreased oxygen saturation leads to heart failure. | 进行性的血氧饱和度 下降会导致心衰 |
[08:27] | – ER didn’t find anything. – ER wasn’t looking. | 急诊室没查到什么 |
[08:28] | Too busy trying to keep him alive. | 他们只忙着急救 根本不会去查 |
[08:31] | Get an MRI. | 去做个MRI |
[08:42] | Right away. | [立刻] |
[09:09] | I asked you to get Dr. Cuddy. | 我让你叫Cuddy… |
[09:10] | Dr. Taub said she’d be right out. | Taub医生说她就来 |
[09:18] | A fungus in my lungs? | 肺里面有菌? |
[09:21] | How would I even get something like that? | 我在哪里弄到的那种东西? |
[09:22] | Well, right now it’s just a theory. We don’t even know if… | 这仍只是种推测 我们还不确定 |
[09:24] | God, I knew I shouldn’t have done those mushrooms in college. | 就知道大学时不该吃迷幻药 |
[09:27] | I’m sure there’s no connection. | 肯定跟那没关系 |
[09:28] | It was a joke. | 这只是个笑话 |
[09:29] | You really lose your sense of humor when your job’s on the line. | 工作命悬一线 幽默感就没了? |
[09:32] | Sorry. Most dying people don’t really like to… | 抱歉 一般来说快死的人不会… |
[09:36] | Not that you’re dying. | 我没说你会死 |
[09:38] | But a little sick would be perfect? | 你是说有点小病 是吧? |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:42] | My stomach! | 啊 我的肚子 |
[09:50] | Grey Turner’s sign. He’s got internal bleeding. I’ll call surgery. | – GREY TURNER征 他有内出血 – 我去安排手术 |
[09:53] | The surgeons have transfused three units AB positive, | 外科医生已经 输了三个单位的AB阳性血 |
[09:55] | but they’re still looking for the source of the bleed. | 但还没找到出血点 |
[09:57] | No trauma. Could be liver disease, vitamin K deficiency. | 没有外伤 可能是肝病 维生素K缺乏 |
[10:00] | Only thing we know for sure it’s not, nothing. | 但唯一可确定的是 他肯定有病 |
[10:03] | And we would’ve noticed something chronic like liver disease. | 我们应该想到肝病之类的慢性病 |
[10:05] | It’s probably an intestinal infarct. | 很可能是肠内感染 |
[10:08] | No, I got it! | 我来捡 |
[10:16] | Eau de Cuddy. | Cuddy御用 |
[10:17] | No way. How did you get them? | 不可能 |
[10:23] | These are not Cuddy’s panties. | 这不是Cuddy的内裤 |
[10:25] | You don’t think that I… No. | -你觉得我… -对 |
[10:27] | Also, she’s wearing a red bra today. | 而且 她今天戴了红色胸罩 |
[10:31] | Like I’m the only one who noticed. | 好像只有我注意到了似的 |
[10:33] | Means that the downstairs will match. | 这意味着下面应该与之相配 |
[10:36] | Do your research, people. | 好好研究吧 同志们 |
[10:38] | An intestinal infarct | 肠梗阻 |
[10:39] | could be linked to the cardiac arrest. | 就有可能导致心脏骤停 |
[10:41] | Hike up your skirt. | 裙子撩起来 |
[10:43] | That’s rude, even for you. | 这太无理了 连你都该感觉羞愧 |
[10:44] | Hike it down then. | 那就褪下去 |
[10:46] | You’re wearing a black bra. | 你穿的是黑色胸罩 |
[10:47] | Let’s see the underwear. | 给大家看看里面 |
[10:48] | No! | 休想 |
[10:51] | You two cut a deal. | 你俩配合得不错呀 |
[10:59] | If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying hard enough. | 我们骗人 说明我们尽心尽力 |
[11:03] | So, you’re not wearing any underwear? | 她现在没内裤? |
[11:04] | There’s a guy bleeding… | 呃… 有个病人正在出血 |
[11:06] | Foreman, she’s not wearing any underwear. | Foreman 她现在可没穿内裤 |
[11:10] | You used to be more fun. | 你以前很会搞笑的 |
[11:11] | She’s not wearing any underwear, big deal. | 就算她没穿 天要塌了行吧 |
[11:13] | When she stops wearing clothes, | 等她连衣服都不穿了 |
[11:14] | then we can drop the medical stuff. | 我们也就别治病了 |
[11:15] | Let me see the MRI film. | 核磁共振的结果给我 |
[11:17] | We didn’t get any images. | 没有片子可看 |
[11:18] | He started screaming as soon as I turned it on. | 刚开机 他立刻就开始嚎叫 |
[11:20] | Define soon. | 解释一下”立刻” |
[11:21] | I didn’t even get a chance to sit down. | 呃…我们还没来得及坐下 |
[11:26] | You guys ever wonder | 你们是否想搞清 |
[11:28] | how he was going to get out of that water tank? | 他打算如何逃出水箱吗? |
[11:42] | Lacerations in his digestive tract | 消化管道有穿孔 |
[11:44] | and his spleen is shredded. | 他的脾脏几乎碎了 |
[11:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[11:48] | I have nothing in my hands, nothing up my sleeve. | 我手里空空 袖里空空 |
[11:52] | I do have something in my pants, | 裤兜里倒的确有料 |
[11:54] | but it’s not going to help with this particular trick. | 但我这个戏法用不到它们 |
[11:57] | Watch closely. | 瞧仔细了 |
[12:01] | – How you been? | 最近怎样? |
[12:02] | – Fine, ’til now. Ta-da! | 到现在为止 还不坏 |
[12:10] | Now, you disappear. | 你 可以出去了 |
[12:20] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吧? |
[12:22] | The MRI’s magnet ripped this through your intestine into your spleen. | 共振仪的磁力拉扯着这东西 破了你的肠 碎了你的脾 |
[12:26] | Forgot about that, | 搞忘这东西了 |
[12:28] | on account of almost dying. | 人都差点死掉嘛 |
[12:31] | Where’s Dr. Kutner? | Kutner医生呢? |
[12:33] | He’s no longer on your case. | 他不负责你的病例了 |
[12:35] | ‘Cause there’s nothing wrong with you. | 因为你什么病也没有 |
[12:37] | I didn’t screw up that trick. | 我没把戏法搞砸 |
[12:40] | Everything that’s happened can be explained | 一切都可能是因为 |
[12:42] | by you being forgetful and incompetent. | 你的健忘 或者火候欠佳 |
[12:45] | You screwed up, you passed out… | 你失手了 晕了过去… |
[12:46] | Know my favorite time to lie? | 知道我喜欢何时说谎么? |
[12:48] | When my life hangs in the balance. | 当我命悬一线时 |
[12:50] | Your life doesn’t hang in the balance. | 你没有命悬一线 |
[12:52] | You know your life doesn’t hang in the balance. | 你很清楚 你没有命悬一线 |
[12:54] | Your reputation might hang… | 你的名誉则有点悬… |
[12:56] | You ever do magic as a kid? | 你对魔术不抱有童心么? |
[12:57] | You seem like the type. | 看上去很像那类人 |
[12:59] | Lonely, obsessive… | 孤独 自迫 |
[13:01] | I outgrew it. You? | 我已经老了 你呢? |
[13:04] | Pick a card? | 选张牌 |
[13:05] | Too much trouble. | 麻烦会很多 |
[13:06] | Can I just pick my nose? | 我选自己的鼻子好了 |
[13:07] | I am not a hack. | 我不是骗子 |
[13:11] | I tell you how it’s done, will you go home? | 若我说出其中奥秘 你就回家了? |
[13:17] | Guess you’re going to make it magically appear in my wallet… | 接下来你要变戏法般的 令它出现在我的钱包里? |
[13:25] | You are a hack. | 你就是骗子 |
[13:41] | I don’t screw up. | 我从不失手 |
[13:53] | Nosebleed that major means he’s actually sick. | 鼻血流到了那种程度 看来是真的病了 |
[13:57] | Means the cardiac arrest was a symptom. | 也说明心脏骤停 的确是个症状 |
[14:02] | I’m not. | 我没沾沾自喜 |
[14:03] | Then what’s that smirk? | 那你傻笑什么? |
[14:04] | No smirk, it’s just how I look. | 没有傻笑 我就这模样 |
[14:06] | What about the underwear challenge? | 那内裤挑战赛呢? |
[14:07] | I declare it officially on hold. | 我正式宣布活动暂停 |
[14:10] | Not really fair, but I get it. | 尽管不公平 但我拿到了 |
[14:31] | Drap you… | 裤子脱下来 |
[14:32] | You think I’m lying? | 你认为我说谎? |
[14:33] | No, I want to give you a reward. | 不 我想给你个奖励 |
[14:36] | Yes, I think you’re lying. | 我的确认为你在说谎 |
[14:37] | Cardiac arrest plus nosebleed. Go. | 心脏骤停和流鼻血 说 |
[14:39] | Patient has no significant family history, | 病人没有明显的家族病史 |
[14:42] | no angina, no prior attacks. | 没有心绞痛 没有先兆发作 |
[14:44] | What if isn’t his heart? | 会不会问题不在心脏? |
[14:45] | What if it’s the vessels around his heart? | 会不会是心脏周围的血管有问题? |
[14:47] | Polyarteritis nodosa causes cardiac symptoms and hypertension, | 结节性多动脉炎会导致心脏症状 |
[14:49] | which makes his nose bleed. | 还有高血压 这可导致鼻出血 |
[14:51] | You know what else makes your nose bleed and your heart race? | 你知道还有什么会引起 鼻出血和心动过速么? |
[14:54] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[14:55] | Guy works in a B-list nightclub in Atlantic City. | 这家伙在亚特兰蒂斯的 二流夜店上班 |
[14:57] | He’s got to be taking regular rolls in the snow. | 他肯定会经常抽上几卷 |
[15:00] | You, take the gloater to the patient’s drug den. | 你 带上这个得意的家伙 去病人的药库 |
[15:03] | Make sure you pat down his pockets before you leave. | 把他所有口袋都掏干净再回来 |
[15:06] | You and Big Love, | 你和大爱 |
[15:06] | biopsy a blood vessel from around the heart. | 心脏周围的血管取活检 |
[15:08] | Test for polyarteritis nodosa. | 看看有没有结节性多动脉炎 |
[15:11] | You, | 你 |
[15:13] | in my office. | 到我办公室来 |
[15:20] | Those aren’t my panties. | 这不是我的内裤 |
[15:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:24] | Hypothetical. | 假设 |
[15:26] | A young woman does something clumsy in public, | 一位少女在众人面前笨手笨脚 |
[15:30] | and instead of laughing it off, | 她没有一笑而过 |
[15:31] | she gets irrationally upset. | 却莫名奇妙的心烦起来 |
[15:34] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[15:35] | Maybe she’s clumsy ’cause she’s nervous | 也许她笨手笨脚是因为紧张 |
[15:38] | ’cause she forgot to do her spelling homework. | 可能是忘记做拼写作业了 |
[15:41] | Well, in my hypothetical, she’s eight. | 在我的假设中 她八岁 |
[15:44] | This girl’s not insecure. | 但这小姑娘并非不安全 |
[15:46] | Seems more like she’s afraid. | 看起来更像是她害怕 |
[15:49] | Do you have a point, or did you just get a new book of riddles? | 你有什么想法 还是刚看了本谜语书? |
[15:52] | I think you’re hiding a medical condition. | 我认为你有病情瞒着大家 |
[15:53] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[15:55] | I’m glad we had this talk. | 但还是谢谢关心 |
[15:57] | Doctors often try to ignore their symptoms, | 医生们经常忽视自己的症状 |
[16:00] | because they think they can’t get sick. | 因为他们觉得自己不会生病 |
[16:02] | If you’ve got something going on, | 如果你有什么情况的话 |
[16:04] | I need you to take care of it. | 我要你照顾好自己 |
[16:06] | And I take your compassion entirely at face value. | 不妨相信你是真的同情我 |
[16:08] | It’s not compassion. | 这不是同情 |
[16:09] | It’s self-interest. I want my team healthy. | 这是自私 我需要健康的队伍 |
[16:11] | It’s not self-interest. It’s curiosity. | 这不是自私 这是好奇 |
[16:13] | I dropped a file, House. | 我只是没拿住文件 House |
[16:15] | I start bleeding from the eyes, | 若我的双眼开始喷血 |
[16:16] | I’ll be sure to make an appointment. | 我会去看医生的 |
[16:20] | Okay- | 好的 |
[16:25] | – Well, found some pot. | 找到些罐子 |
[16:27] | – Bag it. | 带走 |
[16:28] | I’m not sure it really fits the symptoms. | 我觉得跟症状没什么关系 |
[16:29] | Of course not, but it’d be irresponsible to leave it here. | 当然没关系 但漏掉东西就是你的责任了 |
[16:35] | – You have a quarter? – No. | – 有硬币么? – 没有 |
[16:37] | How did Cole get those panties off Cuddy? | Cole是怎让Cuddy脱下内裤的? |
[16:39] | They were never on her. | 根本就不是Cuddy的 |
[16:39] | No way those are hers. | 不可能是她的 |
[16:45] | … | 不 你得先有兔子 |
[16:47] | True, | 也对 可能是虱子 |
[16:50] | maybe a tick jumped from a rabbit | 从兔子身上跳出来 |
[16:51] | and landed on one of these white, fluffy alligators. | 落到这些白白的 毛茸茸的美洲鳄鱼身上了 |
[16:54] | Then it jumps onto our patient, | 然后再跳到我们的病人身上 |
[16:56] | transfers the bacteria, causes pericarditis, | 传播细菌引起心包炎 |
[17:00] | explains everything. | 一切就说得通了 |
[17:07] | What are you giving me? | 你要给我用什么? |
[17:09] | How’d you do the trick? | 那戏法你是怎么弄的? |
[17:11] | If I explain, it becomes mundane. | 哦 如果我说出来了 就没什么神奇的了 |
[17:14] | You lose the actual magic. | 那就不叫真正的魔术了 |
[17:16] | What do you mean, “The actual magic”? | 真正的魔术你指什么? |
[17:18] | You think you’re actually sawing women in half? | 以为你真的能把女人劈成两半? |
[17:21] | You going to tell me what’s wrong with me or not? | 你到底说不说我得的什么病? |
[17:22] | Magic is cool. | 魔术很酷 |
[17:24] | Actual magic is oxymoronic. | 真正的魔术是脱氢吗啡 |
[17:29] | … | 我不告诉你 你就不告诉我? |
[17:33] | You got a nurse to plant the card. | 你找了个护士做内应 |
[17:35] | I can’t get a nurse to help me pee. | 她都不肯帮我撒尿 |
[17:36] | You got a buddy to plant the card. | 你找个了同党粘扑克 |
[17:38] | The fun is in not knowing. | 玄机未解 才有乐子 |
[17:48] | The fun is in knowing. | 求知问解 才有乐子 |
[17:53] | My head. Oh, | 哦 我的头 哦 |
[17:55] | I’ve got a headache. | 我头疼 |
[17:57] | … | 不是太厉害 |
[17:59] | I’ll just take one of these | 我 我只要吃一片 |
[18:01] | Vicodin. | 维可丁 |
[18:13] | You eat a lot of beets, you have an electric toothbrush | 你吃了很多的甜菜 你有一个电动牙刷 |
[18:15] | and you sleep less than six hours a night. | 你一晚上睡眠不超过六小时 |
[18:18] | That’s impressive. | 印象深刻 |
[18:19] | The red betamine from the beets stains | 甜菜上红色的硫胺素 |
[18:21] | the plaque deposits on your teeth, | 沉积在你的牙齿上形成污渍 |
[18:23] | which are then swirled by your spinning toothbrush. | 然后被你旋转型牙刷洗掉了 |
[18:25] | Your heavy lids and your prematurely aging skin | 你下垂的眼睑和过早老化的皮肤 |
[18:28] | tell me that you’re carrying a major sleep debt. | 告诉我你有严重的睡眠缺乏 |
[18:30] | That was way cooler before you explained it. | 你不解释的话就酷多了 |
[18:32] | It was meaningless until I explained it. | 我不解释的话就毫无意义了 |
[18:34] | People come to my show | 人们来看我的表演 |
[18:36] | because they want a sense of wonder. | 就是为了神秘感 |
[18:39] | They want to experience | 他们就是要见识一些 |
[18:42] | something that they can’t explain. | 无法解释的事情 |
[18:43] | If the wonder’s gone when the truth is known, | 若神秘感会由于真相的揭晓而消失 |
[18:46] | there never was any wonder. | 那神秘感就不曾存在 |
[18:49] | You have tularemia from your rabbits. I put you on antibiotics. | 你的兔子令你得了兔热病 |
[18:52] | You’ll be better in a couple of days. | 我给你上了抗生素 用不了几天就会好转了 |
[18:56] | Sorry to spoil the mystery. | 抱歉破坏了神秘感 |
[18:59] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[19:13] | I’ll get it. | 我来捡 |
[19:17] | Oh, my God! | 哦–我的–天呐! |
[19:21] | – You’re not wearing underwear. | 你没穿内裤 |
[19:22] | – Of course, I’m… | 当然穿了… |
[19:23] | A skirt that tight, you got no secrets. | 裙子那么紧 你什么也藏不住 |
[19:25] | A skirt that tight I can tell if you got an IUD. | 连是否用了避孕环我都能看得出 |
[19:30] | – I am not. | 没有 |
[19:31] | – You’re blushing. | 脸红了 |
[19:32] | – I am not. | 才没有 |
[19:32] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:35] | Oh, my God! | 我– |
[19:36] | Oh, my God! | 滴个– |
[19:37] | Oh, my God! | 天呐! |
[19:43] | How’d you do it? | 怎么拿到的? |
[19:46] | So I’m safe? | 这么说我安全了? |
[19:48] | In this job, yeah. | 你说工作 是的 |
[19:49] | Your crotch, on the other hand… | 但话说回来… |
[19:51] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么办到的? |
[19:54] | Prayer, mostly. | 大部分靠祈祷 |
[19:59] | Just tell me. | 那你告诉我 |
[20:00] | Does Cuddy have her groove back? | Cuddy春情再现了么? |
[20:03] | It’d be rude of me to discuss. | 我认为谈这个太粗俗了 |
[20:06] | You handed over her panties. | 你当众交出了她的内裤 |
[20:08] | I don’t think gallantry’s really an option at this point. | 现在厚着脸皮装正经也没有用 |
[20:11] | If I tell you, then where is the magic? | 要是告诉了你 那还叫什么戏法? |
[20:13] | He passed out. | 他昏迷了 |
[20:14] | Ultrasound revealed bleeding around his heart. | 超声显示心脏周围有出血 |
[20:16] | We drained 100 cc before it stopped. | 止血之前我们抽了足有100毫升 |
[20:18] | The antibiotics aren’t working. | 抗生素没见效 |
[20:19] | It’s obviously not tularemia or any other infection. | 显然不是兔热病或别的什么感染 |
[20:21] | Excuse me, we were talking. | 不好意思 我们正在谈话呢 |
[20:24] | Bleeding around the heart could mean botched biopsy. When Cole was looking for… | 心脏周围出血可能是Cole活检时… |
[20:27] | Why would you accuse the man who decides your fate of screwing up? | 你们为何要对 手握你们命运的人大加指点呢? |
[20:33] | Those really were her panties? | 真是她的内裤? |
[20:36] | Cole has traveled through the forest of crustaceans | Cole穿越小甲虫的重重森林 |
[20:39] | and brought us a treasure. | 为我们带回了宝藏 |
[20:41] | He has earned his reward. | 而且得到了任务奖励 |
[20:42] | If I could just get the immunity, I would… | 保住我自己就行了 能否别让我… |
[20:44] | No, Sophie. You can’t. | 不 Sophie 你不能 |
[20:46] | Use whatever criteria you want. | 随便你用什么标准 |
[20:52] | … | 若是手术后 发展为弥散性血管内凝血 |
[20:54] | even a normal biopsy bleeds out of control. | 普通活检也会令他血流不止 |
[20:55] | So, cardiac arrest and DIC. What’s the common denominator? | 心脏骤停和弥散性血管内凝血 |
[20:58] | – Could be cancer. – We’ve been looking at his chest | -常见原因可能是什么? -可能是癌症 |
[21:00] | since he got here. It’s clean. | 自入院来就检查过胸部 没有异常 |
[21:02] | So the main mass is somewhere else. | 这么说主要病灶在别处 |
[21:04] | Throws off a clot, blocks an artery in his heart, causes the arrest. | 它制造血块阻塞动脉 导致心脏骤停 |
[21:09] | Good. | 好 |
[21:10] | Go find out where he’s hiding his cancer. | 不管癌症藏在哪里 把它找出来 |
[21:15] | If you swallowed any more metal | 若是你吞过其他金属 |
[21:17] | now would be a good time to tell us. | 现在说出来正是时候 |
[21:24] | My hands feel kind of numb. | 我的手有些麻木 |
[21:26] | You lost a lot of blood. | 你失了很多血 |
[21:31] | I’m going to die. | 我要死了 |
[21:32] | Everybody gets scared in the hospital. | 在医院人人都会害怕 |
[21:39] | This time tomorrow, | 明天的这个时候 |
[21:42] | I’ll be dead. | 我就死了 |
[21:59] | So, who’s going on the block? | 谁会留下来呢? |
[22:02] | He thinks he’s dying. | 他觉得自己要死了 |
[22:04] | He’s probably right. | 也许有道理 |
[22:07] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[22:09] | You decide to put me up, | 如果你想选上我 我理解 |
[22:12] | … | 我还没做决定 |
[22:15] | I totally get it. | 我看好你 |
[22:19] | There’s some fluid in the lungs. | 肺部有积液 |
[22:21] | No masses. | 还不算多 |
[22:23] | I’m manipulative. | 我很好胜 |
[22:25] | I play the game. | 一心要赢 |
[22:26] | I can be a bitch. | 我能不择手段 |
[22:28] | There’s a dark spot. | 这里有暗点 |
[22:30] | Damage from where the key ripped through. | 那是钥匙穿孔留下来的 |
[22:33] | You’re probably expecting me to bash the others. | 你可能认定我会对别人大肆打击 |
[22:35] | Give examples of how they screwed up. | 对他们的过失指指点点 |
[22:37] | You know I can. | 你知道我会 |
[22:40] | I’m a good doctor. | 但我是个好医生 |
[22:42] | As good as anybody around here. | 我不比这里任何人差 |
[22:44] | Probably better. | 甚至还比他们好 |
[22:46] | And you know that’s the only thing that matters. | 你知道这才是唯一重要的 |
[22:58] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[23:03] | It’s not a tumor, it’s another bleed. | 不是肿瘤 是又一处出血 |
[23:06] | This one’s in his kidney. | 这次是在肾脏 |
[23:07] | And his thigh. | 腿部也有 |
[23:09] | He’s bleeding all over the place. | 他全身到处都有出血 |
[23:11] | His timetable may be right on. | 也许他的劫数的确到了 |
[23:21] | Would have been more impressive | 若他预测自己不会死 |
[23:22] | if he predicted that he wasn’t going to die. | 那将更加令人印象深刻 |
[23:24] | – Of course, that takes longer to prove. | 当然了 一时半会儿可证明不了 |
[23:26] | – Could be a symptom. | 也许是个症状 |
[23:27] | Sense of impending doom. | 末日将近的感觉 |
[23:28] | Yeah, could be adrenal gland disorders, | 对啊 可能是肾上腺失调 |
[23:30] | blood issues, anaphylaxis… | 血液病变 过敏反应 |
[23:32] | If you’re going to kiss his ass to protect your ass, | 你若是想拍马屁以求自保 |
[23:34] | at least wait until he’s had a good idea. | 至少等到他冒出好点子 |
[23:36] | It’s a symptom of him being a charlatan. | 这种症状叫做哗众取宠 |
[23:38] | He’s a second-rate magician with a mysterious illness. | 他是个患了怪病的二流魔术师 |
[23:40] | Why wouldn’t he predict his own death? | 预测死亡没什么坏处 |
[23:41] | If he’s wrong, we all forget it. | 说错了没人在意 |
[23:42] | If he’s right, he goes out a legend. | 说对了就成了传奇 |
[23:44] | KUTNER: He got scared right after a transfusion. | 他的惊恐紧在输液之后 |
[23:45] | Tainted blood has been known to cause a sense of impending doom. | 感染的血液可以 引发末日将近的感觉 |
[23:48] | It could also explain the DIC. | 也可导致弥散性血管内凝血 |
[23:49] | I predict all your pagers go off right now. | 我预测 你们的呼机马上会响 |
[23:56] | But if it had happened… | 如果刚才的确说中了… |
[23:58] | Anyone bother looking at his panel? | 就没人愿意看看验血结果? |
[23:59] | His immunoglobulin levels are low. | 他的免疫球蛋白偏低 |
[24:01] | That doesn’t tell us anything specific… | 这也并没有任何确切的… |
[24:02] | Are you acting stupid because you know you’re safe? | 你高枕无忧了 就故意装傻? |
[24:08] | Clever. | 加上心脏停滞和肺部积液 |
[24:10] | plus internal bleeding equals amyloidosis. | 还有内出血 就是淀粉样变性病 |
[24:12] | He’s bleeding way too much for amyloidosis. | 淀粉样变性病的出血量没这么高 |
[24:14] | Say anything about his hands or feet feeling weak? | 手脚有没有虚弱的迹象? |
[24:17] | He said his hands felt numb, | 他说手有些麻木 |
[24:18] | but that’s explained by the blood loss. | 那可能是失血引起的 |
[24:24] | No! Do not give me credit for that. | 不 这可不算我赢了 |
[24:27] | Close doesn’t count. | 擦边球不算数 |
[24:28] | That’s how people get sucked into this stupidity. | 人们就是这样糊里糊涂上套的 |
[24:30] | He’s seizing. | 他抽搐了 |
[24:32] | Somebody stabilize him. | 去个人把他稳住 |
[24:34] | The rest of you pull his medical records. | 其余的去翻他的医疗记录 |
[24:35] | Go back 10 years. | 查遍10年以内 |
[24:36] | Look for joint pain, fatigue, | 寻找关节疼痛 疲劳 |
[24:38] | anything associated with amyloidosis. | 所有与淀粉样变有关的迹象 |
[24:41] | Mr. Finn, nod if you can hear me. | 若你能听见我说话 就点头 |
[24:46] | You had a grand mal seizure. | 你出现了僵直痉挛 |
[24:47] | We’re giving you liquids and an anticonvulsant. | 我们给你使用抗痉挛的药物 |
[24:49] | Just try to rest. | 你尽量休息就是 |
[24:55] | You’re not going to put me on the block, are you? | 你不会一脚把我踢掉吧? |
[24:57] | I haven’t decided who I’m going to pick. | 我还没决定选谁 |
[24:59] | It’s cool. | 不错 |
[25:01] | His legs look swollen to you? | 是否觉得他的腿有些肿? |
[25:03] | Slight swelling could be renal. | 微肿 可能由肾引发 |
[25:05] | I baby-sat for you. | 我帮你看过孩子 |
[25:06] | I decided I’m going to make my decision based solely on who deserves to be here. | 我决定严格以 谁有能力来作为选择标准 |
[25:10] | That’s admirable, though stupid. | 精神可嘉 但太执着了 |
[25:13] | You shouldn’t save the strongest. | 你不该提拔那些牛人 |
[25:14] | You should get rid of the strongest. Eliminate your competition, | 你应该除掉他们 消灭竞争 |
[25:16] | which is definitely not me. | 而我对你毫无威胁 |
[25:19] | And I’m your friend. | 而且我是你的朋友 |
[25:21] | And how you going to explain to your kid | 你没法跟孩子解释 |
[25:22] | that I can’t take him to the zoo next week | 我下周不能带他去动物园 |
[25:24] | because you got me fired? | 是因为你把我开除了 |
[25:26] | Kutner Kutner, | |
[25:27] | he’s going to seize again. | 他又开始痉挛了 |
[25:29] | Flank pain, his kidneys are shutting down. | 他的肾脏衰竭了 |
[25:31] | Also, Amber’s a racist. | 而且…Amber有种族歧视 |
[25:37] | You knew they’d get paged? | 你知道他们要被呼叫? |
[25:38] | I noticed a trend. | 我意识到了一种趋势: |
[25:40] | If nobody does anything, sick people often gets sicker. | 若是没人管 病人往往会恶化 |
[25:43] | Do you think it’s remotely possible they had sex? | 你说他俩有没有可能做爱了? |
[25:46] | They’re both single. | 他们都是单身 |
[25:47] | It’s still legal in the blue states. | 在美国并不违法 |
[25:49] | She barely knows him. | 她几乎都不认识他 |
[25:51] | You know, in some cultures, | 据说 在某些文化中 |
[25:52] | hiring people to steal someone’s underpants is considered wooing. | 雇人去偷别人的内裤 会被看作是求爱的一种表现 |
[25:56] | You should move there, | 你该搬到那里去才对 |
[25:57] | because here it’s just, you know, creepy. | 因为在我国 这样做十分龌龊 |
[25:59] | This was no woo. | 才不是求爱 |
[26:01] | This was an effective test! | 这是一个有效的测试 |
[26:03] | This is beneath my skills. | 这种事我是做不出来 |
[26:05] | Kidneys are shutting down. | 肾脏衰竭了 |
[26:07] | Led to a sodium deficiency and caused him to seize. | 导致了钠缺乏 引发痉挛 |
[26:09] | Kidney failure means that I was right about amyloidosis. | 肾衰竭说明我关于 淀粉样变的猜测是对的 |
[26:12] | Except that nothing in his medical history remotely indicates amyloidosis. | 只是他的医疗记录里 没有任何与此沾边的内容 |
[26:15] | So, kidney failure proves I’m right about the bad blood. | 那就是我关于 血液问题的猜测有道理了 |
[26:18] | Bad blood doesn’t explain the heart or the liver. | 血液问题无法 解释心脏和肝脏的病变 |
[26:20] | His major symptoms didn’t start until after we transfused him. | 他的主要症状在输液前毫无显示 |
[26:23] | Is cardiac arrest no longer considered a major symptom? | 心脏骤停已不算主要症状了? |
[26:26] | Not when it’s caused by drowning. | 那是淹的 当然不算 |
[26:27] | So your new theory is that you were an idiot to take this case. | 那你接这个病例岂不是很蠢 |
[26:29] | Yes. Can I go test that theory now? | 对 要不要我去证实一下? |
[26:31] | Waste of time. | 浪费时间 |
[26:32] | He needs a bone marrow transplant for the amyloidosis. | 他患的是淀粉样变性病 需要骨髓移植 |
[26:35] | You’d have to irradiate him first. | 那得先做放射治疗 |
[26:36] | If they’re right about the blood, | 若他们说得对 |
[26:37] | you’d be destroying his immune system for nothing. | 你将白白毁掉他的免疫系统 |
[26:40] | Which could be a good thing. | 在你看来也未必是坏事 |
[26:42] | Does he have a really crappy life? | 若你认为他一生够猥琐 |
[26:43] | Go prove I’m right. | 去证实我的结论吧 |
[26:44] | Do a subcutaneous fat biopsy. | 做个皮下脂肪活检 |
[26:46] | At least let us eliminate the bad blood theory. | 至少让我们排除血液问题 |
[26:48] | Check the blood banks for mismarks and contamination. | 查一下血库 看有无标错或污染 |
[26:56] | You got two hours. | 给你们两小时 |
[26:57] | That’s completely arbitrary. | 你太武断了 |
[26:58] | No, if I’d said that you’ve got three lunar months, | 不 若是我说给你们三个月 |
[27:01] | that’d be completely arbitrary. | 那才叫武断 |
[27:03] | Two hours is how long it’s going to take Big Love | 若是给大爱两小时做活检 |
[27:04] | to finish the biopsy that you guys can’t do, | 他定能完成 但你们不能 |
[27:06] | because you’re wasting two hours checking blood. | 因为你俩是荒废两小时去验血 |
[27:10] | – Nine, three! – Five, all! | – 9-3 – 全押5 |
[27:15] | Hey, brought you something from the cafeteria. | 从自助餐厅给你顺了些东西 |
[27:20] | It’s not a bribe. | 这不是贿赂 |
[27:22] | This is a bribe. | 这个才是贿赂 |
[27:27] | How much? | 有多少? |
[27:28] | $1 million. | 百万美金 |
[27:31] | $5,000. | 五千块 |
[27:34] | – This is so wrong. | 这样不对 |
[27:35] | – House specifically said you can use whatever criteria you want. | House特别强调 标准完全随你喜欢 |
[27:38] | I’ve got money. You need money. | 我有钱 你缺钱 |
[27:45] | what I’m earning, which is miserable. | 都很寒酸 |
[27:48] | I know what school your kid’s at. | 我知道你儿子读什么学校 |
[27:50] | I know what it costs. | 那儿学费可不低 |
[27:52] | I’ve seen his picture. | 我看过他的照片 |
[27:55] | He’s going to need braces. | 别太让孩子受罪了 |
[28:00] | KUTNER: No RBC damage. | 没有红细胞损伤 |
[28:01] | THIRTEEN: Nothing wrong with storage. | 血库也一切正常 |
[28:02] | I’m going to double-check type and start cultures. | 我再仔细验下血型并开始培皿 |
[28:06] | We still got 32 minutes left. | 还有32分钟呢 |
[28:09] | Time flies. What have you found? | 转眼即逝 发现什么了? |
[28:11] | You’re checking up on them. | 你过来打探情况 |
[28:12] | It means Cole’s finished with the biopsy and it was negative. | 看来Cole做完了活检 而且一切正常 |
[28:15] | Inconclusive. | 说明不了问题 |
[28:17] | The fat doesn’t always give you the answer. | 脂肪并不总是靠得住 |
[28:18] | You need to biopsy his actual organs, | 得从器官下手做活检 |
[28:20] | lungs, kidneys, liver. | 肺 肾 肝脏 |
[28:21] | We stick another needle in him, he’ll hemorrhage. | 再用针筒戳他 还会大出血的 |
[28:23] | Unless we start treatment for amyloidosis. | 除非直接按照淀粉样变治疗 |
[28:25] | Unless it’s not amyloidosis. | 除非不是淀粉样变 |
[28:27] | If he has an infection, the radiation will kill him. | 若有感染 放射治疗会令他丧命 |
[28:29] | Show me evidence of infection. | 感染的证据在哪里? |
[28:31] | We need more than two hours. | 两个小时根本不够用 |
[28:33] | Some of these cultures will take at least a day to grow. | 有些培养检测需要一天才出结果 |
[28:34] | – He’ll be dead in a day. | 那时候人都死了 |
[28:36] | – Like he predicted. | 就像他预测的 |
[28:36] | No, he’ll be half a day off. | 不 半天就够呛啦 |
[28:39] | Would it make you guys feel any better if I let you argue with me for three minutes | 若允许你们与我争论3分钟 会不会感觉好些? |
[28:43] | before I order you to treat for amyloidosis? | 之后我就要下命令了 |
[28:46] | No. Just treat for amyloidosis. | 算了 直接开始治疗 |
[28:48] | No, don’t. | 不 不行 |
[28:53] | You’re playing the Cuddy card? | 你又要打Cuddy的大牌? |
[28:54] | That’s why I’m here. | 我就是为此而来的 |
[28:55] | Amyloidosis was your idea. | 淀粉样变可是你说的 |
[28:57] | I was wrong. | 我说错了 |
[28:58] | Yeah, me, too. You were never fun. | 我也说错了 你从来都不搞笑 |
[29:02] | Give me the blood. | 把血给我 |
[29:06] | I’m type AB. Give me the blood. | 我也是AB型血 把血输给我 |
[29:08] | Whatever’s in there could be killing him. | 不管是什么菌 都可能让你送命 |
[29:09] | In where? | 什么菌? |
[29:11] | How much tainted blood do you think they keep in here? | 你以为血库里 有多少血是被污染的 |
[29:13] | How many people have gotten sick from… | 你见过谁输血后得病 |
[29:15] | It would have to have been | 很可能是第一批血 |
[29:16] | the first batch, the splenectomy. | 脾脏手术时 症状是那时开始的 |
[29:21] | I’ll be fine, | 看到我安然无恙 |
[29:22] | we’ll move on, treat for amyloidosis. | 就乖乖按照淀粉样变治疗 |
[29:26] | Fill ‘er up! | 来吧 |
[29:32] | HOUSE: I have a new theory. | 我有个新想法 |
[29:35] | You’re not stubborn. | 你不是手脚笨 |
[29:38] | You’re not going to get checked | 你不打算去检查是因为 |
[29:40] | because you already know the answer. | 因为你已经知道答案了 |
[29:43] | I found an old picture in your wallet. | 我在你钱包里看到一张照片 |
[29:45] | Of course you did. | 这你也干得出来 |
[29:49] | I wasn’t snooping. | 不是想偷窥 |
[29:51] | I needed lunch money. | 我没钱买午饭了 |
[29:54] | I figure it’s your mom, | 想必照片上是你妈妈 |
[29:55] | except she looks about 32 years old. | 看上去应该32岁左右 |
[29:59] | Now, the only reason not to update a photo in 20-odd years, | 20年来仍是同一张照片 原因只有一个: |
[30:02] | is she’s not talking to you, | 你俩20年不来往 |
[30:05] | which would be interesting, | 那也就太耐人寻味了 |
[30:07] | or she’s dead, | 或者说 是她死了 |
[30:09] | which would also be interesting. | 这同样也耐人寻味 |
[30:13] | She’s dead. | 她死了? |
[30:16] | So is Grover Cleveland. | 格罗弗.克利夫兰不也死了 (美国前任总统) |
[30:21] | Pretty young to have a dead mom. | 你年纪轻轻 母亲就不在了 |
[30:25] | Even younger 20 years ago. | 20年前 你更年幼 |
[30:29] | I Googled her obituary. | 我在Google上查了她的讣告 |
[30:33] | Said she died at New Haven Presbyterian | 说她死在了NewHaven长老教会中 |
[30:35] | after a long illness. | 死前长期重病 |
[30:39] | Parkinson’s? | 帕金森氏症? |
[30:49] | Huntington’s chorea. | 亨廷顿舞蹈症 |
[30:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:58] | I’m leaving when this case is over. | 这个病例结束 我就离开 |
[31:00] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能走 |
[31:02] | You don’t want a doctor on your team | 你也不想你的手下 |
[31:04] | who’s slowly losing control of her body and mind. | 慢慢失去肢体和神志上的控制吧 |
[31:06] | Huntington’s isn’t the only thing that causes tremors. | 很多原因都可能导致颤抖 |
[31:09] | You think it’s just a coincidence? | 你觉得都是巧合? |
[31:11] | I think you’re the only one | 我觉得你是我手下唯一一个 |
[31:14] | on the team who drinks decaf. | 喝无咖啡因咖啡的人 |
[31:18] | I’ve been switching it out with the regular ever since you dropped that file. | 自从你掉落文件 我就一直在偷换你的咖啡 |
[31:22] | You’re trembling because you’re hopped up on caffeine. | 你颤抖是因为咖啡因过量 |
[31:26] | The first file wasn’t my fault. | 第一次可不怪我 |
[31:28] | Medical explanation for that is, | 医学上的解释是… |
[31:30] | people drop things. | 谁都会不小心 |
[31:33] | I’ve been walking around thinking I’m dying. | 我可是每日都 在想着自己可能会死… |
[31:35] | You are. | 是会死 |
[31:37] | You don’t know that. | 你不能确认这一点 |
[31:38] | With Huntington’s, it’s inevitable. | 若是亨廷顿舞蹈病 不可避免 |
[31:39] | No, you don’t know, because I don’t know. | 你不能确定 因为我自己都不知道 |
[31:45] | How could you not get tested? | 你居然一直都不去检查? |
[31:49] | If your mom had it, it’s a 50% chance | 若你母亲有 那你有50%几率 |
[31:52] | you’re a bomb waiting to explode. | 你如同一个定时炸弹 |
[31:54] | Not knowing makes me do things I think I’m scared to do. | 回避真相让我有勇气做很多事 |
[31:57] | Take flying lessons, climb Kilimanjaro, | 上飞行课 攀登乞力马扎罗山脉 |
[31:59] | work for you. | 为你工作 |
[32:01] | Yeah, ’cause if you knew, | 如果知道了真相 |
[32:02] | you couldn’t do any of those things. | 这些事情就都不能做了? |
[32:07] | What? | 怎么了? |
[32:08] | You’re sweating. | 你出汗了 |
[32:11] | You’re burning up. | 你发烧了 |
[32:13] | House… House, | |
[32:15] | you’re sick. | 你病了 |
[32:21] | KUTNER: Could be pneumococcus. | 可能是肺炎球菌 |
[32:22] | That’d cause chest pain and a stiff neck. | 会导致胸部疼痛和颈部僵硬 |
[32:23] | It’s not pneumococcus. | 不是肺炎球菌 |
[32:25] | Let me check your lymph nodes. | 我检查一下你的淋巴结 |
[32:27] | I’m not the patient! | 我不是病人 |
[32:29] | The patient is the one whose body is shutting down. | 器官衰竭那家伙才是 |
[32:31] | I’m having a benign transfusion reaction. | 我这只是良性的输液反应 |
[32:33] | Pseudomonas would present as an armpit rash. | 假单胞菌会导致腋窝皮疹 |
[32:36] | Take off your shirt. | 把衬衫脱了 |
[32:37] | – You first. – House, you gotta let us do this. | House 你得让我们检查 你先脱 |
[32:39] | We can’t biopsy him without bleeding him to death. | 我们不能给他做活检 他会失血死亡的 |
[32:41] | You are not biopsying me. | 也休想给我做 |
[32:43] | How’s your stomach? Any diarrhea? | 你的肚子怎么样 有腹泻么? |
[32:46] | The more transfusions you have, | 输液量越多 |
[32:48] | the greater the chance of you reacting. | 出反应的机会就越大 |
[32:49] | I’ve had three in a decade. | 我十年来见过3例 |
[32:51] | The fever will be gone in a couple of hours. | 几小时后高烧就退了 |
[32:53] | I heard somewhere that doctors ignore symptoms | 据说有医生故意忽视症状 |
[32:55] | because they think they can’t get sick. | 因为他们认为自己不会得病 |
[32:57] | You told us to give you the blood so that you wouldn’t… | 是你让我们给你输血的… |
[32:59] | I am not sick. Fever is a symptom. | – 我没病 – 发烧就是症状 |
[33:01] | But not of what the patient has. | 但病人身上没有 |
[33:03] | My kidneys are working. | 我的肾脏还好 |
[33:04] | I’m not bleeding out of every organ. | 我的器官也没有纷纷出血 |
[33:06] | Yet. | 还没到时候 |
[33:08] | This is a waste of time, | 简直是浪费时间 |
[33:10] | and it’s distracting you from the actual case. | 而且转移了你的注意力 |
[33:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[33:18] | The room’s spinning. | 房间在旋转 |
[33:22] | I… | 我开始感到口干 |
[33:23] | Could be a symptom of a… | 这症状可能是由… |
[33:24] | It’s a symptom of narcotics. | 这是麻醉剂的症状 |
[33:30] | Who spiked my… | 谁给我下… |
[33:42] | What’d you drug him with? | 你给他下的什么药? |
[33:44] | Amber’s nickname is “Cutthroat Bitch” and you’re pointing at me? | Amber的昵称是蛇蝎女 你却来问我 |
[33:48] | Got the kidney sample. | 肾脏样本拿到了 |
[33:51] | You’re the only one with nothing to lose. | 你是唯一一个高枕无忧的 |
[33:54] | Could have been you. | 也有可能是你 |
[33:55] | You don’t seem to care if you get this job or not. | 你看上去不是很在乎这份工作 |
[33:57] | Yeah, I’ve been here for eight weeks because my subscription | 是啊 我来这都两个月了 |
[33:59] | to Masochism Weekly ran out. | 我这活受罪的瘾也过的差不多了 |
[34:01] | You’re the only one who hasn’t asked me not to put them on the block. | 你是唯一一个没求我关照的人 |
[34:04] | You’re either going to pick me or you’re not. | 要么选我 要么不选我 |
[34:07] | You’re fair enough to try to make the right decision, | 你是个足够公道的人 决定不会错 |
[34:09] | and arrogant enough that nothing I can say will change your mind. | 而且清高自大 我说也说不动你 |
[34:13] | I don’t want it to be over, but, | 我也不想走 但… |
[34:15] | unless worrying about it is going to make a difference… | 担心也是无济于事的… |
[34:30] | I’m going to run some stains. | 检测我去做吧 |
[34:32] | He’ll be less of an ass to you. | 他总不会把我怎么样 |
[34:45] | Patient dead yet? | 病人死了? |
[34:47] | No. | 还没 |
[34:51] | It’s a little much for a first date. | 初次约会就这么心急? |
[34:53] | Obviously, you’ve never dated me. | 显然不是你约的我 |
[34:55] | Feels like you already got the | 感觉好像你们已经拿到了 |
[34:58] | lung and kidney samples. | 肾和肺的样本 |
[34:59] | Now I just need a piece of your liver. | 现在就差肝脏了 |
[35:01] | Hey, you might want to use a little bit of lidocaine. | 嘿 貌似用些麻药会好些 |
[35:03] | Oh, yeah, I forgot. | 是啊 忘了 |
[35:05] | Slight pinch! | 轻微刺痛而已 |
[35:17] | You drugged me. | 你给我下药了 |
[35:20] | You drugged me. | 你也给我下药了 |
[35:47] | Stopped by the lab. | 刚才路过实验室 |
[35:48] | Your mutinous team is starting to worry about life on Pitcairn Island. | 你的反抗军们 开始担心如何在荒岛上生存了 |
[35:52] | All your biopsies are clean. | 你的所有活检都正常 |
[35:55] | Because there’s nothing wrong with me. | 因为我什么病也没有 |
[35:58] | Did Foreman finally okay the amyloidosis treatment? | Foreman最终认可了 淀粉样变的治疗了么? |
[36:01] | Patient’s scheduled for irradiation at 9:00. | 病人的放射治疗定在9点 |
[36:06] | You risked your life again. | 你又拿性命冒险了 |
[36:09] | You couldn’t be sure he had amyloidosis. | 你不能确定是淀粉样变性病 |
[36:11] | You can’t be sure that I couldn’t be sure. | 你不能确定”我不能确定” |
[36:13] | You did one test. It was negative. | 你做了检测 但结果是阴性 |
[36:19] | I usually like to give the lethal blood to Foreman, | 致命的血液我往往 都是拿Foreman做实验的 |
[36:21] | but I’m the only one who’s type AB. | 但这次只有我是AB型血 |
[36:23] | Of course you’re type AB, | 想必你也是AB型血 |
[36:26] | universal recipient. | 通用的接受者 |
[36:27] | You take from everybody. | 谁的血你都用 |
[36:29] | Of course, you’re type O. | 你的O型血也不错 |
[36:30] | Universal donor. | 见谁给谁 |
[36:32] | No wonder you’re paying three alimonies. | 你不离三次婚才怪 |
[36:36] | How do you know what blood type I am? | 你怎么知道我的血型的? |
[36:39] | I don’t. It just seemed to fit the metaphor. | 我不知道 只是看你比较适合这个比喻 |
[36:41] | No, no, no, no. | 不对不对不对 |
[36:43] | Did you test my blood for something? | 你拿我的血去验东西了? |
[36:46] | Why would you test my blood for something? | 你拿我的血去验东西做什么? |
[36:48] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[36:50] | You must have told me what you were. | 肯定是你跟我提过 |
[36:52] | Who the hell chats about their blood type? | 见鬼谁没事拿血型聊天? |
[36:54] | You had to have tested me. | 你一定是验过我的血 |
[37:01] | There’s no reason to ask anyone their blood type. | 没有原因会问别人的血型 |
[37:06] | You’re about to run out of here, aren’t you? | 你要一个箭步冲出去了 是吧? |
[37:12] | Nurse, can I have a moment with my patient? | 护士 我能跟病人谈谈么? |
[37:14] | He’s due in radiation. | 他要去做放射治疗了 |
[37:16] | It’s too late, he’s dying. | 来不及了 快死的人了 |
[37:24] | Told you. | 告诉过你的 |
[37:25] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 抱歉当时怀疑你 |
[37:29] | It’d be a shame if your secrets died with you. | 若你的秘密随你一起入土 那可是个羞耻 |
[37:34] | Perhaps you’ve got that trick written down somewhere. | 也许你的小戏法 都记载在某个地方? |
[37:37] | Or maybe you want to tell me and I’ll write it down for you. | 或者你口述 我来替你整理记录 |
[37:42] | That way you can live on. | 那样的话 你便永生了 |
[37:45] | I’m taking it with me. | 我要带它一同上路 |
[37:48] | See, | 你看 若是这样 |
[37:49] | that way it stays magic. | 便永远是个谜了 |
[37:52] | You were wrong about everything. | 所有的事情你都看错了 |
[37:55] | It was never magic, and you’re not dying. | 你不用留个谜了 你也不会死 |
[37:59] | What’s your blood type? | 你什么血型? |
[38:01] | Type A. | A型 |
[38:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[38:05] | Trust me, it’s way cooler to know. | 相信我 知晓真相才更爽 |
[38:13] | Where’s Finn? | Finn呢? |
[38:15] | Up my sleeve. | 在我袖子里 |
[38:18] | It’s not amyloidosis. | 不是淀粉样变性病 |
[38:19] | And his blood’s fine. | 他的血液没感染 |
[38:21] | We just gave him the wrong type. | 我们给他输错了血型 |
[38:23] | Caused the DIC, explains the bleeding, | 引发了弥散性血管内凝血 出血不足为怪 |
[38:25] | multi-system failures. | 多器官衰竭 |
[38:27] | But we tested his blood. | 但我们验过他的血 |
[38:28] | That’s because we don’t test blood for type. | 那是因为我们从来不验血型 |
[38:30] | We test for antibodies. | 我们找的是抗体 |
[38:31] | Because your body only makes those antibodies | 因为只有在血型对口的情况下 |
[38:33] | when you actually have that type of blood. | 人体才会产生那些抗体 |
[38:35] | Well, apparently, he has one more symptom. | 显然 他有另外一个症状 |
[38:37] | His body’s making an extra antibody, type B. | 他的身体制造了 一种额外的抗体:B型血 |
[38:40] | Combine that with his natural type A and, | 与他的本土A型血交相混合 |
[38:42] | presto, change-o, | 伴以催化小块板 |
[38:43] | he magically pulls blood type AB out of his hat. | 他便变魔术般的 从帽子里拿出了AB型血 |
[38:46] | – Would you stop that? – God, yes. | – 能不能好好说话? – 简直太能了 |
[38:48] | Autoimmune diseases can make antibodies go haywire, but, still… | 自免疫疾病可以扰乱抗体 但仍然… |
[38:51] | It’s happened. And apparently, it’s happened again. | 但事实摆在眼前 而且反复不停 |
[38:54] | I finally have a case of lupus. | 终于盼到了个狼疮病人 |
[38:57] | Flush him with saline, | 给他补充盐 |
[38:58] | transfuse four units, type A and start him on steroids. | 输4个单位的A型血 再给他用类固醇 |
[39:01] | He’ll be back hoodwinking idiots in no time. | 他立刻就能回来 变戏法忽悠白痴们了 |
[39:30] | Big Love, rise. | 大爱 请起立 |
[39:39] | Use their power wisely, my Lord. | 请善用您的权力 大人 |
[39:46] | I nominate Amber. | 我提名 Amber |
[39:49] | Cutthroat Bitch, | 蛇蝎女… |
[39:51] | rise. | 起立 |
[39:56] | You’re surprised? | 很惊讶么? |
[39:57] | You’re everyone’s pick. Next victim. | 谁都会选你的 下一个受害者 |
[40:01] | I nominate | 我提名… |
[40:04] | Kutner Kutner. | |
[40:12] | Now everyone’s surprised. | 现在大家都惊讶了 |
[40:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:16] | You said I don’t have to justify my picks. | 你说过我不需要作解释 |
[40:18] | No, I said you could use whatever criteria you want. | 不是 我说的是 你可以选用任何标准 |
[40:21] | Doesn’t mean I don’t wanna know. | 不意味着我不想知道 |
[40:23] | He was right about this being a real case, | 他说对了这个病例的严重性 |
[40:26] | he was right about the botched transfusion | 他说中了输血环节的失误 |
[40:28] | and he’s your love nugget. | 而且是你的爱心专员 |
[40:30] | You got no reason to pick him. | 你没理由选他 |
[40:39] | But somebody else does. | 一定是别人的意思 |
[40:42] | Kutner’s a liability. | Kutner是个累赘 |
[40:44] | He electrocuted himself, lit a patient on fire, | 他让自己触电 让病人着火 |
[40:46] | it’s only a matter of time before he burns the hospital down. | 他把整栋医院烧掉只是时间问题 |
[40:51] | You made a deal with Cuddy. | 你跟Cuddy串通好了 |
[40:57] | That’s how you got her underwear. | 所以你才拿得到她的内衣 |
[40:59] | She sold it to you for the right | 但她有条件: |
[41:01] | to put her choices on the block. | 你要按她的意思来裁人 |
[41:03] | You said get her underwear. | 你的要求是拿到内衣 |
[41:06] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[41:07] | Your scheme was brilliant, | 你的计划很高明 |
[41:12] | and you’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[41:14] | You’re all about breaking the rules. | 你这样做违反了规矩 |
[41:16] | Her rules, not mine. | 她的规矩 不是我的 |
[41:19] | The whole point of this was to subvert Cuddy. | 核心的目的在于与Cuddy周旋 |
[41:21] | You became her partner, | 你却叛了过去 |
[41:22] | gave her power she didn’t already have. | 给予她本来没有的权力 |
[41:24] | Let her greedy fingers into my cookie jar, | 让她把贪婪的黑手伸向我的班底 |
[41:26] | which sadly is not as dirty as it sounds. | 可恨的是 一切居然道貌岸然 |
[41:31] | Thanks for playing. | 感谢你的参与 |
[41:59] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[42:04] | Looks like an envelope with the results of a genetic test for Huntington’s inside. | 好像是个信封 里面装有亨廷顿病的基因检测 |
[42:09] | Did you look? | 你看过了? |
[42:11] | I thought it’d be fun to find out together. | 我觉得还是两人一起看比较有趣 |
[42:13] | I don’t want to know. | 可我不想知道 |
[42:15] | No, you’re afraid to know. | 不 你是害怕知道 |
[42:17] | I might die. So could you. | 我可能会死 你也是 |
[42:19] | You could get hit by a bus tomorrow. | 你可能明天就被车撞死 |
[42:21] | The only difference is you don’t have to know about it today. | 唯一的不同是 你不必今天就知道 |
[42:24] | So why should I? | 为何我就没这个权利? |
[42:25] | I don’t have to know the lottery numbers, | 我不一定非要知道中奖号码 |
[42:27] | but if someone offered them to me, I’d take them. | 但如果有人送我彩票 我不会拒绝 |
[42:31] | You spend your whole life looking for answers, | 你毕生都在忙着搜寻答案… |
[42:35] | because you think the next answer will change something. | 因为你认为 下一个答案会改变什么 |
[42:37] | Maybe make you a little less miserable. | 也许能让你不那么悲惨 |
[42:42] | And you know that when you run out of questions | 而且你知道 当问题耗尽的时候 |
[42:43] | you don’t just run out of answers, | 你失去的将不只是答案 |
[42:46] | you run out of hope. | 失去的还有希望 |
[42:51] | Are you glad you know that? | 知道了真相 你高兴了? |