时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | PATTY: Who picked this dump? | 谁选的这份摘要 |
[00:08] | LOU: You suggested it. | 你让做的啊 |
[00:10] | I suggested you look into it. | 我说的是让你做份深入分析 |
[00:12] | Sorry, the online reviews… | 抱歉 网上的那些评论 |
[00:13] | Were obviously written by some geek | 很明显是他们推广部里 |
[00:14] | in their own marketing department. | 自己人写的马屁文 |
[00:16] | Next time, call someone you know. | 下次 找个你信得过的人 |
[00:18] | Stop relying on a computer to do your job for you. | 别再指望电脑帮你完成工作 |
[00:20] | Brightsize Apparel, | 布莱特希兹过去两年内 |
[00:22] | eight sexual harassment suits in two years. | 弄出了八起性骚扰案件 |
[00:23] | – Who asked for the meeting? – They did. | -谁召开的会议 -他们 |
[00:30] | Patty Michener, | 派迪·米辰娜 |
[00:31] | President of Women’s Majority. | 女权委员会主席 |
[00:35] | And, wow, do you guys need me. | 你们没我不行啊 |
[00:37] | Nine men? | 九个老爷们儿 |
[00:39] | No one thought it might | 就没有人想过 |
[00:42] | be a good idea to put a suit on one of the gals | 给我们女的留一个管理层的职位吗 |
[00:44] | from the steno pool to make it look like you give a damn? | 哪怕是装装样子也好啊 |
[00:45] | We’ve made it a priority to promote more women, but… | 我们已经给了女性职员优先晋升的机会 |
[00:48] | PATTY: Well, from now on, you have me standing beside you. | 好吧 现在开始 这事我来搞定 |
[00:51] | Which is good, | 你们可以放心了 |
[00:53] | because your problem is a national problem. | 因为你们这回惹得可是个大漏子 |
[00:55] | MAN: With all due respect, Miss Michener, | 恕我冒犯 米辰娜小姐 |
[00:56] | I’d hardly call a few isolated | 不过是几个偶然事件而已 |
[00:57] | incidents a national problem. | 我们可不想小题大做 |
[00:59] | PATTY: Six out of 10 victims | 百分之六十的受害者 |
[01:00] | never even report harassment, | 会对她们的遭遇守口如瓶 |
[01:03] | this is bigger than just eight women. | 所以实际受害人数远不止八个 |
[01:05] | That still only means 20. | 那就算二十个好了 |
[01:06] | Not enough for you? | 觉得不够多吗 |
[01:09] | How many asses does your | 上面给你们定的 |
[01:10] | corporate policy allow you to grab? | 底线又是什么呢? |
[01:12] | Tell you what you’re going to do, | 我来告诉你们该怎么做 |
[01:14] | you’re gonna settle with anyone | 该赔钱的赶紧赔 |
[01:16] | you haven’t settled with, you’re going to fire any man who’s even been accused. | 只要被告了 哪怕没定罪的也马上开除 |
[01:18] | Somebody, help me! | 救命啊 |
[01:20] | Please, help me! I can’t get them off! | 帮帮我 我弄不掉它们 |
[01:22] | Please help me! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[01:24] | Help me, please! | 救救我啊 天啊 |
[01:26] | Somebody help me! | 救命 |
[01:28] | Get them off! | 把它们弄走 |
[01:29] | You gonna call an ambulance | 快叫救护车 |
[01:31] | or you just gonna sit there and stare? | 傻看着啥? |
[01:32] | Help me, please! | 救命 |
[02:25] | Wilson’s back. You gonna… | 威尔森回来了 你打算 |
[02:27] | Been gone two months, | 他都走了两个月了 |
[02:29] | he can wait till I finish slaying | 也不差这一会儿 |
[02:31] | a guy in a skullcap and a pair of tights. | 等我杀完这几个鸟人先 |
[02:33] | On a video game you stole from the pediatric ward? | 从小儿科室偷的游戏机? |
[02:36] | On advice of counsel, | 律师的意见是 |
[02:37] | I assert my privilege pursuant to the Fifth. | 我受第五修正案的保护 |
[02:40] | … | 第五修正案 任何人不得因同一犯罪行为而两次被审判 |
[02:42] | … | 大叔不是初犯了 |
[02:47] | When was the last time you talked to him? | 你上次和他说话是什么时候 |
[02:48] | Uh, I think it was after… | 这个 我记得是在 |
[02:52] | When did his girlfriend die? | 他女朋友什么时候死的来着 |
[02:55] | He wanted time alone. | 他想自己静一静 |
[02:57] | I considered being a horrendous pain in the ass, | 我虽然是个不招人待见的鸟人 |
[02:59] | but I didn’t want to tread on your turf. | 可没打算和你争这个机会 |
[03:01] | We got a case. | 有病人了 |
[03:02] | I got to remember to close the blinds. | 真应该把百叶窗拉上 |
[03:06] | Just got a call from Patty Michener, | 刚接到派迪·米辰娜的电话 |
[03:07] | from Women’s Majority, the women’s rights… | 从女权委员会打来的 女权 |
[03:08] | – We know who she is. | 我们知道她是谁 |
[03:09] | – I dated her. | 我和她约会过 |
[03:11] | Well, not really dated her, | 当然不是真约 |
[03:12] | more metaphorically raped her by having a penis. | 只是意淫一下 |
[03:16] | – You did, too. | 你们不是吗 |
[03:17] | – Her assistant flipped out, | 她的助理精神错乱 |
[03:19] | ripped off her clothes in front | 在一群客户面前 |
[03:20] | of a roomful of businessmen. | 把自己衣服给扒了 |
[03:21] | Either she cracked under the whip, | 这个吗 她不是被人指使的 |
[03:23] | or she started to realize that her evolutionary purpose | 就是她终于意识到作为女人 |
[03:26] | is to arouse men, | 生来就该取悦男人而不该骑在男人头上 |
[03:30] | not to castrate them. and abdominal pain | 贫血 心动过缓还有腹部疼痛 |
[03:33] | aren’t psychiatric symptoms. | 都不是精神病的症状 |
[03:35] | Then it’s the latter, | 那就是后者了 |
[03:36] | send her to my apartment. | 送到咱们那儿去 |
[03:38] | I’ll give it to Segal. | 我会交给西格处理 |
[03:40] | House actually wants a case, and you’re saying no? | 豪斯重要想要治病了 你却不让 |
[03:42] | House has more important things to do. | 豪斯还有更重要的事情要做 |
[03:44] | Sorry, can’t help you. | 抱歉 帮不了你了 |
[03:47] | You need a specialist to remove those kinds of warts. | 专家才能搞定这种讨厌的人 |
[03:49] | Preferably one with experience spelunking. | 最好是那种有探穴经验的 |
[03:52] | … | 大叔暗示这女人没人滋润所以很烦人 |
[03:58] | Hallucinations, possible memory loss, | 幻觉 疑似失忆 |
[04:02] | tests show anemia, slow heart rate, | 检查发现有贫血 心率过低的症状 |
[04:04] | and a stubborn refusal to shave her pits. | 而且她还懒得刮腋毛 |
[04:06] | Have you seen Wilson? | 你见过威尔森了吗 |
[04:08] | No, | 没有 |
[04:10] | but I have seen the patient’s frequent flyer balance. | 但我发现这个病人经常飞来飞去 |
[04:12] | Eastern Europe, Asia, third-world countries, | 东欧 亚洲 第三世界国家 |
[04:16] | … | 没有发烧说明不是热带病 |
[04:18] | If it’s not where she went, maybe it’s the work hours. | 可能不关她去的地方 而是她的工作时长 |
[04:20] | Could be amphetamine abuse. | 安非他命嗑得太多了(有提神+减肥的功能) |
[04:22] | She’s probably popping them like breath mints. | 没事儿就来两片儿 |
[04:24] | You haven’t been by his office? | 你还没去他的办公室看他吗 |
[04:25] | Is Wilson hallucinating ants crawling all over him, too? | 威尔森也有全身蚂蚁的幻觉么? |
[04:30] | Tox screen’s cleaner than the windows she won’t do. | 毒物检测没查出什么来 应该不会 |
[04:33] | Her job keeps her constantly on the road, | 她总是出差 |
[04:34] | probably living off of airline | 可能靠航空公司提供的小食品过活 |
[04:36] | peanuts and diet soda. | 小花生加苏打水 |
[04:38] | Severe B12 deficiency could cause all her symptoms. | 严重的B12缺乏可以解释所有症状 |
[04:41] | THIRTEEN: Why is everyone leaping to conclude | 为什么每个人都直接认定 |
[04:43] | a strong career woman’s been made sick by her strong career? | 一名职业女性工作出色就会落得这样的下场? |
[04:46] | It’s not B12. It’s an insulinoma in her pancreas, | 不是B12的问题 是胰腺上的瘤 |
[04:48] | it’s making her hypoglycemic. | 在导致她血糖过低 |
[04:49] | (SIGHS) Great, | 很好 |
[04:51] | now everyone knows. | 现在大家都知道了 |
[04:54] | You knew the patient had cancer? | 你早知道病人得了癌症? |
[04:56] | Is that what she said? | 她是这个意思么 |
[04:58] | I thought she said, | 我还以为她是在说 |
[04:59] | “I’m suddenly and irrationally | 我忽然不理智的 |
[05:01] | defending the patient’s strong career, | 为一名出色的白领女病人辩护 |
[05:03] | “even though in reality | 尽管她其实是个 |
[05:04] | she’s just a glorified grunt | 戴着光环的可怜虫 |
[05:05] | “because I’m trying to convince myself that it’s okay not to have a life, | 因为我在告诉自己 |
[05:07] | “’cause I don’t have a life, | 没有享受到人生也无所谓 |
[05:09] | because I was tested for Huntington’s | 我已经被确诊得了亨廷顿舞蹈症 |
[05:10] | “and my life span’s been cut in half.” | 反正也活不了多久了 |
[05:16] | Been waiting two months for her to say that. | 为她这句话足足等了两个月 |
[05:20] | … | 有幻觉说明陶博是对的 |
[05:23] | … | 看看一名职业女性 |
[05:25] | … | 是怎样被事业拖垮的 |
[05:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:39] | It could be years before you see any symptoms. | 可能要好几年才会出现症状 |
[05:43] | … | 我没有患亨廷顿舞蹈症 |
[05:45] | Are you lying to us? | 你是在骗我们吗 |
[05:46] | Because it’s none of our business. | 你以为这一点都不关我们的事吗 |
[05:48] | If it’s none of your business, I shouldn’t have to answer questions. | 如果不关你们的事 |
[05:49] | And I wouldn’t have to, except House doesn’t want to answer | 我就不需要回答你们这些问题了 |
[05:50] | But… | 但我没有 |
[05:52] | questions about Wilson. | 豪斯只是在逃避对威尔森的追问 |
[05:53] | He’s deflecting his own problems onto me. | 才会把矛头转向我 |
[05:56] | (ELEVATOR BELL DINGS) Are you deflecting now? | 你现在也是在转移话题吧 |
[05:58] | Time for the B12 | 该去给病人补充B12了 |
[06:00] | cocktail and my life lesson. | 顺便研究下我生命的意义 |
[06:05] | No, Patty’ll do the hearing, | 不 派迪会参加听证会 |
[06:06] | she just needs to be the lead-off witness so she… | 只需把她作为第一轮证人 以便 |
[06:09] | Okay. I’ll lock it down today. | 好的 我今天会敲定 |
[06:13] | Need you back in bed. | 我希望你能躺回床上 |
[06:14] | My boss has a big Beijing trip, | 我老板有很重要的北京之行 |
[06:16] | I’ve been planning it for months. | 我已经为此准备了好几个月 |
[06:17] | I was just tired and dehydrated… | 所以太累了有些脱水而已 |
[06:19] | Yeah, whenever I lose some shut-eye, | 是啊 每次缺少睡眠 |
[06:21] | I pound my legs clawing at imaginary ant colonies. | 我也砸自己的腿 撕抓想象中的蚂蚁 |
[06:25] | You have a severe B12 deficiency. | 你严重缺乏B12维生素 |
[06:26] | Get back in bed. | 回到床上去 |
[06:43] | I’m sure your boss can do without you for a few days. | 你请假几天 你老板应该没问题的 |
[06:45] | It’s not about her, it’s about me. | 是我自己 跟她无关 |
[06:48] | I want to be there, I want to matter. | 我自己想在那里 我想负责 |
[06:50] | Yeah, I mean, without you, | 是 没有你 |
[06:51] | who knows how much starch they’d put in her shirts? | 他们都不会给衬衣上浆了 |
[06:55] | I’m sorry, I’m sure your boss depends on you for… | 抱歉 我肯定你老板很依赖你 |
[06:58] | – I need to get up. | 我得起来 |
[07:00] | – No, you need to stay in bed. | 天啊 对不起 我刚才 |
[07:04] | I just had a bowel movement. | 我拉出来了 |
[07:06] | It’s okay, B12 deficiency can cause sudden… | 这很正常 B12缺乏症会导致突然失禁 |
[07:12] | That’s not a bowel movement. | 不是大便 |
[07:18] | My patient | 就在我的病人 |
[07:21] | is still fighting in the feminist trenches, | 仍在为性别平等而挖战壕 |
[07:22] | but the war is over. | 这场战争已经悄悄结束了 |
[07:24] | Yesterday’s sluts are today’s empowered women, | 荡妇到今天都成了女强人 |
[07:27] | today’s sluts are celebrities. | 可以成为超级明星 |
[07:29] | If that isn’t progress… | 那也应该算是个进步了 |
[07:30] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[07:33] | What, you’re gonna take another two months? | 怎么 又要放假两个月? |
[07:35] | Boy, you’re really milking this bereavement thing, aren’t you? | 小子 你还真享受沉浸在丧亲之痛中啊 |
[07:41] | I mean, good for you. Take all the time you need. | 也好 想休息多久就多久吧 |
[07:43] | I’m resigning. | 我要辞职 |
[07:45] | Maybe moving out of New Jersey, I don’t know yet. | 还没想好 也许会搬离新泽西 |
[07:52] | It’s not a reaction, it’s a decision. | 不是反应 是决定 |
[07:54] | I’m writing Cuddy my resignation right now. | 我在写给卡迪的辞职信 |
[07:56] | I’m just back for the week to wrap up my clinical and administrative duties. | 我这周回来是为了交接工作 |
[08:00] | You of all people should know, this is bereavement 101. | 你应该清楚 丧妻之痛终有有尽时 |
[08:04] | You think that a change in venue… | 你难道以为换个地方 |
[08:06] | Well, that spares me decades of psychoanalysis. | 那至少能让我少痛苦十年 |
[08:09] | I’m not saying you’re not in pain. | 我没有说 你不痛苦 |
[08:11] | You’re saying my pain’s a cliché. | 我是说我的痛苦是陈词滥调 |
[08:12] | I’m saying that pain fades. | 我只是想说 痛苦都会过去 |
[08:14] | Did yours? | 你的呢 |
[08:15] | Physical pain is different. | 身体上的疼痛不一样 |
[08:17] | I’d rather have my leg chopped off. | 我情愿把腿砍掉 |
[08:19] | You don’t know that ’cause you haven’t felt… Neither have you. | -你不明白 因为你不曾亲身体会 -你也一样 |
[08:24] | Sorry, patient’s got a rectal bleed. | 抱歉 病人直肠出血 |
[08:26] | – I’m busy. – We need you to… | -我很忙 -我们需要你去 |
[08:28] | Actually, as you can see, I’m not busy. | 事实上 如你所见 我一点也不忙 |
[08:30] | It was just a euphemism for “get the hell out of here.” | 我只是在委婉的表示 “滚出去” |
[08:37] | This is your grief talking, | 你这是悲伤下的决定 |
[08:40] | and, yeah, it is a bit textbook. | 而且非常的典型 |
[08:42] | So before you give away all | 所以在你把一切财产 |
[08:46] | your possessions to the Salvation Army… | 你读过那些医书 很好 |
[08:48] | I did’t | 我没有 |
[08:49] | I’m late to meet Dr. Olan to brief him on | 我跟奥兰医生约好交接病人 |
[08:51] | the case I’m handing over. | 现在迟了 |
[08:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:09] | It doesn’t bother you that House wouldn’t take | 豪斯连花几分钟讨论病情都不愿意 |
[09:12] | just two seconds to talk about the patient? | 你一点也不恼火吗 |
[09:13] | Wilson’s dealing with a lot. | 威尔森够他折腾了 |
[09:15] | And our patient may be dying. | 病人可能会死 |
[09:16] | She was bleeding out her rear, | 她肛肠出血 |
[09:17] | we’re looking up her rear. | 我们就检查她的肛肠 |
[09:18] | You think we needed House’s expertise to set us on this course? | 需要豪斯的专业指导么 你觉得这也 |
[09:20] | Her heart rate’s slow, bleed should have made it faster. | 她心跳很慢 出血应该导致心跳加快 |
[09:22] | And it can wait till after we know where it came from. | 可以等我们找出出血原因 |
[09:24] | And after he’s done dealing with personal issues. | 豪斯也处理完私事之后再说 |
[09:27] | Yeah? That the way it works around here? | 是吗 这就是所谓的工作态度? |
[09:28] | We get cut slack while we deal with personal issues? | 处理私事时 就把工作扔一边 |
[09:32] | You’re not the boss. | 你不是老板 |
[09:34] | Boss gets to make the rules, | 老板制定规则 |
[09:36] | boss gets to ignore… | 老板凌驾规则 |
[09:39] | She’s bleeding | 出血原因是 |
[09:42] | from nowhere. | 不明 |
[09:46] | You did an endoscopy? And a colonoscopy. | -你们做了内窥镜检查 -还有结肠检查 |
[09:48] | – CT scan? – Ordered. | -CT扫描呢 -已经安排了 |
[09:50] | But it shouldn’t show anything the endoscopy didn’t. | 但内镜检查没发现的 CT扫描也发现不了 |
[09:51] | – We can’t do a CT scan. – Why not? | -我们不能做CT扫描 -为什么 |
[09:54] | We don’t need a CT scan, we don’t need House. | 因为我们不需要CT扫描 也不需要豪斯 |
[09:56] | Stop grinning and talk. | 少吊胃口 快说 |
[09:57] | One of the routine pre-procedure tests was positive. | 一项常规检查呈阳性 |
[09:59] | – Which one? | 哪一项 |
[10:00] | – The one that if it’s positive | 就是如果检测呈阳性 |
[10:02] | would explain a hormone imbalance | 就可以解释荷尔蒙分泌失调 |
[10:03] | that could screw with heart rate and blood flow. | 心率异常和出血 |
[10:08] | Guess she does have a life beyond her career. | 我想她在工作之外确实有生活 |
[10:11] | I’m Pregnant? | 我怀孕了 |
[10:12] | You want to call the father? Let him know? | 需要我们通知孩子父亲吗 |
[10:15] | Soon as you do some DNA testing, | 等你们做了DNA测试 |
[10:16] | let me know. | 再跟我说吧 |
[10:19] | Must be hard to have a real relationship when you’re… | 认真的发展一段关系确实不容易 |
[10:21] | (CHUCKLES) Are you making excuses for me? | 你是在替我找借口吗 |
[10:23] | I’m just saying it’s understandable. | 我只想说这没什么 |
[10:25] | You only have to understand something | 你觉得有什么 |
[10:26] | if it needs an explanation. | 才会觉得需要解释 |
[10:28] | I have needs, | 我有生理需求 |
[10:29] | I met my needs, | 我满足了自己的需求 |
[10:30] | end of explanation. | 解释完毕 |
[10:32] | How recently were you needy? | 那你最近的一次”需求”是什么时候 |
[10:34] | (SIGHS) It’s been two or three months at least. | 至少是两三个月以前 |
[10:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:41] | What is it? | 没什么 |
[10:44] | Nothing | 真的没什么 |
[10:47] | The ultrasound shows no trace of a baby at all. | 超声波显示你没有怀孕 |
[10:54] | Positive pregnancy test, | 验孕测试为阳性 |
[10:55] | no pregnancy. | 却没有怀孕 |
[10:57] | B12 deficit rectified, but her heart’s slowing even more. | 补充了B12 她的心跳却更慢 |
[11:01] | And a bleed should speed her heart rate. | 出血本该加速她的心跳 |
[11:07] | House, this is the kind of case you love, | 豪斯 这是你喜欢的病例 |
[11:10] | contradictions piling up left and right. | 充满艰难险阻 |
[11:14] | Two false positive pregnancy tests, | 两次验孕测试呈假阳性 |
[11:16] | bradycardia, lower GI bleed. Go. | 心动过缓 血糖生成指数过低 出血 继续 |
[11:19] | Choriocarcinoma, would’ve triggered pregnancy hormones. | 绒膜癌会刺激妊娠激素分泌 |
[11:22] | Also would’ve shown on the sonogram. | 声波图上会看得到 |
[11:24] | KUTNER: lmmunoglobulin A deficiency. | 免疫球蛋白A缺乏 |
[11:25] | No urinary bleed. | 没有尿血 |
[11:27] | If she’s had beta-HCG injections, | 如果她曾注射过绒毛膜促性腺激素 |
[11:29] | they can | 那会跟…产生 |
[11:30] | cross-react with… | 交叉反应 |
[11:32] | Keep going. | 你们继续 |
[11:37] | You’re being an idiot. | 你是个白痴 |
[11:38] | You’re gonna blow up your career, then six months from now, | 你会毁了自己的事业的 |
[11:41] | when you’ve moved on from Amber to burnt sienna, | 六个月后你就会从悲伤里 |
[11:43] | you’re gonna be stuck | 醒转过来 |
[11:45] | on a mobile oncology truck in Pewaukee, | 那时却只能当个游走江湖的 |
[11:46] | Wisconsin. | 赤脚肿瘤医生了 |
[11:49] | I’d need a flow chart to explain all the ways in which | 我真想知道 |
[11:52] | that was ridiculously insensitive. | 究竟是什么让你变得如此的麻木 |
[11:53] | You can’t hide from misery. | 你无法逃避痛苦 |
[11:55] | This isn’t your business. | 那不关你的事 |
[11:57] | My skull was cracked open trying to save her. | 我已经费劲脑汁去救她了 |
[11:59] | Then we all need a little tea and sympathy. | 人要有点同情心 |
[12:02] | I’m through discussing it. | 我不想再讨论这个了 |
[12:04] | We have a patient. | 有个病人 |
[12:06] | Who’s obviously not going | 带着流血的直肠 |
[12:07] | anywhere with a bloody rectum. | 她哪儿也去不了 |
[12:08] | – Great to have you back. – Actually, I’m… | 很高兴你回来了 |
[12:10] | Actually, | 实际上我… |
[12:11] | he’s about to thrust a tanto into the belly of his career. | 实际上 他正在剖腹自杀自己的事业 |
[12:14] | I’m leaving the hospital. | 我要离开医院了 |
[12:16] | I’m sorry. This is obviously a terrible time, but… | 抱歉 时候不对… |
[12:19] | Why are you leaving? | 为什么要走 |
[12:20] | I just need a change of scenery. | 只是想看看新的风景 |
[12:23] | Buy a plant. | 那就买株植物看 |
[12:24] | Rectal bleeding, two positive pregnancy tests. | 直肠出血 两次妊娠检测呈阳性 |
[12:28] | … | 你们可以让豪斯别像个孩子似的 |
[12:29] | I respect things | 学不会尊重我的决定 |
[12:30] | that deserve respect. | 值得尊重的我就会尊重 |
[12:32] | This decision, on the other hand, is a dog wearing a cape. | 这个决定 |
[12:34] | Hallucinations, | 简直就是荒唐绝顶 |
[12:35] | heart rate won’t respond… | 幻觉 心跳缓慢 |
[12:37] | The patient tested positive for pregnancy | 妊娠检测呈阳性 |
[12:39] | because the patient is pregnant. | 是因为病人确实怀孕了 |
[12:53] | Hey, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:57] | … | 他太有才了 已无需介绍 |
[12:59] | … | 假阳性 |
[13:00] | You’re too busy to be running a day care center in your abdomen. | 你忙得连自己的肚子 |
[13:02] | False positive. | -都没时间照看一眼 -假阳性 |
[13:04] | Not to mention, you should wait till at least 30 to punish | 而且你应该至少等到30岁 |
[13:05] | that pleasure portal with a seven-pound tissue expander. | 再让7磅的大东西去惩罚你的桃花源 |
[13:09] | I’m 37. | 我37岁了 |
[13:10] | And I thought I wasn’t pregnant. | 而且我以为我没有怀孕 |
[13:13] | Thirty-seven? | 你都37岁了 |
[13:15] | Impressive. | 难以置信 |
[13:18] | Too bad you’re not passing on those genes. | 很抱歉你没法留下你的基因了(孩子保不住) |
[13:22] | Does that look false to you? | 看看这是假性的吗 |
[13:25] | You were looking in the wrong room. | 你看错地方了 |
[13:27] | It’s more common when the egg lands in the oven, | 通常情况 受精卵应该在子宫着床 |
[13:31] | sometimes it winds up in the fallopian tubes, | 但有时也会在输卵管里面着床 |
[13:33] | in rare cases, it plummets through the plumbing entirely. | 而在极少数情况下 它会穿过输卵管在肠壁着床 |
[13:36] | It’s using her intestine as a blood supply. | 由直肠供血 |
[13:38] | Caused the rectal bleed, | 所以导致直肠出血 |
[13:39] | and now Junior Miss Steinem’s junior | 现在斯坦奈姆的小宝宝 |
[13:42] | must be pressing on her vagus nerve, | 一定在压迫她的迷走神经 |
[13:44] | slowing her heart to a crawl. | 延缓她的心跳 |
[13:46] | Yank the fetus. | 把孩子拿掉 |
[13:48] | If she survives the surgery, | 只要手术成功 |
[13:49] | she’ll be fine. | 她就没事了 |
[14:01] | What if she wants to keep the baby? | 要是她想要留这个孩子呢 |
[14:06] | I mean, fetuses have been transplanted before, | 有过胎儿移植的先例 |
[14:08] | whole uteruses, too. | 子宫都能一起 |
[14:09] | Just terminating the fetus | 终止妊娠 |
[14:11] | when it’s glued to her intestines | 不然胎儿粘到直肠上 |
[14:12] | is high-risk surgery, | 手术风险就非常高了 |
[14:14] | saving it is a fantasy. | 别妄想了 |
[14:16] | That was at least three seconds. | 至少说了三秒 |
[14:18] | She’s a 37-year old woman who deserves… | 她是个37岁的女人 |
[14:20] | People get what they get, | -应该… -种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆 |
[14:22] | it has nothing to do with what they deserve. | 这跟应不应该无关 |
[14:25] | And this has nothing to do with her genitalia | 跟她的生殖器无关 |
[14:27] | and everything to do with your genetics. | 只和你的基因有关 |
[14:28] | You told me to get tested. | 你让我去做身体检查的 |
[14:30] | I didn’t know it was gonna color | 我怎么会知道那检查 |
[14:32] | your every medical opinion, every personal opinion. | 会给你的私人和专业意见刷上色彩 |
[14:33] | You didn’t think a death sentence would… | 你不认为死刑会… |
[14:34] | People die. | 人都有一死 |
[14:37] | You, Amber, everyone. | 你 安波儿 每个人 |
[14:40] | Don’t act like you just figured that out. | 别以为自己看透了 |
[14:42] | I gave you a diagnosis, | 我只是做诊断 |
[14:43] | you don’t like it, | 你可以不喜欢 |
[14:44] | there are exits on every floor. | 没人拦着不让你走 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry to be so definitive about this. | 很抱歉只能这么解决 |
[15:08] | I know you’re still absorbing the news, | 我知道你还在消化这个结果 |
[15:10] | but we have no choice but to… | 但我们没有选择 |
[15:11] | Remove the fetus, absolutely. | 拿掉胎儿 一点别留 |
[15:15] | I have no boyfriend, no husband, | 我没有男友 没有丈夫 |
[15:18] | I’m on the road with Patty all the time. | 一直跟着派迪来回奔波 |
[15:22] | Where do I sign? Oh! | 在哪儿签字 |
[15:30] | Feel any tenderness back here? | 后面有感觉吗 |
[15:31] | No, not at all. | 一点都没有 |
[15:34] | So you’re treating professional sports injuries now? | 现在负责处理职业运动损伤了啊 |
[15:37] | No, I’m not… | 不 我不… |
[15:38] | Familiar with the concept of sarcasm. | 知道什么叫讽刺么 |
[15:40] | Don’t sweat it, it’s new. | 你可别出太多的汗 床单还是新的呢 |
[15:42] | Have you spoken to Wilson? | 跟威尔森谈过了吗 |
[15:43] | We’ll get you an EKG. I’ll be right back. | 待会做个心电图 我马上回来 |
[15:44] | You want me to sleep with him to get him to stay? | 你想让我跟他上床来挽留他吗? |
[15:47] | I put the bisexual chick on that, | 我恨不得送他个双性妞 |
[15:49] | but if you’d like to sit in, | 如果你愿意去见他 可以说是… |
[15:51] | – so to speak. | 我跟他聊过了 |
[15:54] | – I spoke to him. | 什么都没说 |
[15:55] | So you could feel | 只是倾听 |
[15:56] | good about doing nothing. | 你觉得什么都不做也行 |
[15:59] | – Tell him… – I am not your errand girl, | -你应该告诉他… -我不是给你跑腿的 |
[16:01] | the best thing about leaving you. | 这是离开你的最大好处 |
[16:02] | The two of you used to be together? | 你们以前在一起吗 |
[16:05] | She dumped me when I lost the last 85 pounds. | 我减了85磅之后 她甩了我 |
[16:09] | Said there was less of me to love. | 说我不够她爱的了 |
[16:11] | Grief means different things to different people, | 悲伤对于不同的人意味不同 |
[16:12] | case in point, means very little to you. | 比如 对你就什么都不是 |
[16:15] | Grief is Newark. | 悲伤就像纽约 |
[16:17] | Okay, it’s there, you can’t avoid it, | 它就这么存在 逃避不了 |
[16:18] | but the idea is to hold your nose, | 只能捂着鼻子 |
[16:20] | hope the traffic’s not too bad | 期待交通状况不太要烂 |
[16:21] | and get on to Manhattan as quickly as possible, | 然后尽快搬到曼哈顿 |
[16:23] | not to buy property. | 而不是在那儿买房产 |
[16:24] | You think that’s facing up to things? | 你认为那样才是面对问题 |
[16:25] | I’m not the one who’s quitting. | 我从不放弃 |
[16:27] | ‘Cause you haven’t lost anything. | 因为你什么都没失去过 |
[16:28] | But you have. He’ll listen to you. | 但是你有 想想你自己 |
[16:31] | What did you do when your husband died? | 你丈夫死了之后 你怎么做的 |
[16:33] | I got a new job, and I moved. | 找了新工作 搬了家 |
[16:39] | See how crappy that worked out. | 那么做有用吗 |
[16:44] | CHASE: Separating the placenta | 把胎儿从肠壁上 |
[16:47] | from the wall | 分离开来 |
[16:50] | of the large intestine. | 海绵 |
[16:52] | Sponge. Suction, we got some bleeding. | 出血了 快吸出来 |
[16:54] | TAUB: BP’s dropping, 90 systolic. | 血压降低 低压90 |
[16:57] | CHASE: And bleeding like hell, clamp. | 出血太快 夹住血管 |
[16:58] | TAUB: BP’s still dropping. | 血压还在降低 |
[17:00] | CHASE: Amp of calcium chloride, fast. | 注射一针钙剂 快 |
[17:02] | – Still dropping. – Shut up. | -还在降低 -少废话 |
[17:04] | … | 要让血小板溢出 |
[17:06] | She’s in weak shape, spleen’s friable, | -造成血凝 -她很虚弱 |
[17:07] | it could rupture. | 脾脏很脆 易碎 |
[17:14] | WOMAN: She’s stabilizing, | 她稳定下来了 |
[17:16] | oozing’s drying up. | 渗出物在减少 |
[17:18] | And I hate Visitor’s Day. | 还好有惊无险 |
[17:22] | Removing the fetus. | 拿掉胎儿 |
[17:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:33] | You have to stop Wilson from | 你不能让威尔森犯下这种将影响他 |
[17:35] | committing career malpractice. | 职业生涯的错误 |
[17:37] | Talk to him. | 和他聊聊 |
[17:39] | Already talked to him twice, | 已经和他谈过两次了 |
[17:41] | he threw me out. | 他把我赶出去了 |
[17:42] | Mocking him and insulting him, | 嘲弄他 羞辱他 |
[17:44] | let’s see, yes, technically, | 想想 技术上讲 |
[17:46] | those are categories of conversation. | 谈话分很多种 |
[17:47] | Block his references to other hospitals, | 别给他写任何推荐信 |
[17:50] | tell him he can’t hand off his cases until… | 告诉他 他不能移交病人 除非 |
[17:51] | Talk to him. | 和他谈谈 |
[17:54] | Deal with his grief, | 抚平他的悲痛 |
[17:55] | talk to him about what he’s going through. | 谈谈他所面对的 |
[17:57] | That’s a brilliant idea. | 好主意 |
[17:58] | I’ll take him out for a beer, | 我要带他出去喝一杯 |
[17:59] | that’ll make up for the fact that Amber’s in a pine box, | 让他明白安波儿已经躺在骨灰盒里了 |
[18:01] | that there’s randomness and chaos in the universe. | 到处都有偶然和危险 |
[18:04] | Tell him you’re sorry. | 告诉他你很抱歉 |
[18:05] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[18:07] | You were drunk and… | 你喝醉了 并且 |
[18:09] | Yeah, if her daddy hadn’t been drunk, | 是啊 如果她老爹不喝醉 |
[18:11] | she might never have been born. So… | 可能世界上就没她这个人了 |
[18:12] | You called her up in the middle of the night, | 是你半夜把她叫醒 |
[18:15] | she was on the bus because of you. | 她是因为你才坐上了那趟巴士 |
[18:17] | I didn’t ask her to come out, | 我没让她来 |
[18:19] | I wasn’t driving the bus, | 我没开那巴士 |
[18:20] | I wasn’t driving the garbage | 我也没有开着那辆 |
[18:21] | truck that hit the bus, | 撞上巴士的垃圾车 |
[18:22] | and I did not prescribe her the flu meds that killed her. | 而且我也没给她开那致死的感冒药 |
[18:25] | Yes, I know, that’s all true, | 是的 我知道 那都是真的 |
[18:27] | but… | 但… |
[18:31] | You really don’t feel any sense of guilt? | 你真的一点也没感到过内疚吗 |
[18:38] | You want to keep him, | 你想留下他 |
[18:40] | he needs to know he’s not alone. | 就得让他知道他不是孤单一人 |
[18:41] | Just tell him you feel like crap. | 告诉他你很抱歉 |
[18:44] | It’d be meaningless. | 那没有任何意义 |
[18:46] | Well, then find some meaning. | 那么 寻找出一些意义来 |
[18:49] | And do something. | 去做些什么 |
[19:00] | She’s got a neurological problem. | 她神经方面有问题 |
[19:03] | … | 我认为不是 她不停地眨眼 |
[19:04] | THIRTEEN: Her heart’s not recovering either. | 她的心脏也没有恢复正常 |
[19:06] | So the pregnancy was a coincidence? | 那么怀孕只是巧合 |
[19:07] | Pulse’s down to 39, she’s maxed out on atropine. | 心跳到每分钟39以下了 |
[19:08] | We’re installing a pacing wire to… | 她用了过量阿托品 |
[19:09] | … | 正在给她装起搏线为了 |
[19:12] | Avoid that. We need some help in here! | 避免这个 这里需要帮忙 |
[19:15] | … | 再叫他 |
[19:25] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[19:26] | If I told you that I was sorry, | 如果我说我很抱歉 |
[19:28] | would it change anything? | 你的主意会有所改变吗 |
[19:30] | I wouldn’t believe you. | 我不会相信你的 |
[19:32] | If you believed me. | 如果相信呢 |
[19:33] | It’s hard to imagine such a world. | 这不可能 |
[19:36] | I’m going home | 我要回家了… |
[19:39] | until you agree to stay at this hospital. | 除非你答应留在这家医院 |
[19:42] | You can’t be… That’s blackmail. | 你怎么能…这是勒索 |
[19:45] | And to do your job? | 用你的工作 |
[19:47] | Why not hold a gun to your own head? | 为什么不拿把枪对着自己的脑袋 |
[19:48] | Your conscience bleeds more freely than my head. | 你的良心比我的脑袋有用 |
[19:55] | Text. | 短信说 |
[19:56] | Patient’s in cardiac arrest. | 病人的心跳正在停止 |
[19:58] | Ouchy. | 天哪 |
[19:59] | You’d jeopardize a patient because of my… | 你拿病人命开玩笑 |
[20:03] | If it keeps you here. | -就为了… -只要你能留下 |
[20:06] | Your friendship matters more to me than this patient. | 和你的友谊对我来说比一个病人重要 |
[20:10] | I’ve gotta do what’s right for me. | 你有你的决定 |
[20:12] | You gotta do what’s right for you. | 我有我的决定 |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:16] | But it comes easier for me. | 不过我的决定更简单些 |
[20:27] | (BEEPING) Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[20:29] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[20:46] | Status? Her heart’s stabilized, | -情况怎么样 -她心跳稳定了 |
[20:48] | we have a pacing wire in her, | 我们给她装了起搏器 |
[20:50] | but the bradycardia’s not getting any better. | 但是心动过缓的症状并没有好起来 |
[20:51] | House was bluffing. | 豪斯失踪了 |
[20:53] | I called him three times, he’s not picking up. | 我给他打了三次电话 他都没接 |
[20:54] | – What do you want us to do? | 你希望我们怎么做 |
[20:55] | – Same thing you’d do if he was here. | 和他在这里一样的做 |
[20:57] | If he was here, we’d be asking him what to do. | 如果他在 我们会问他怎么办 |
[20:58] | … | 通常会怀疑是什么病 |
[21:02] | … | 她缺维生素 我们补上了 |
[21:04] | an ectopic pregnancy, we removed it. | 宫外孕 也拿掉了 |
[21:06] | But her heart problem won’t go away, | 但心脏问题却没好转 |
[21:07] | and now something’s wrong with her brain. | 现在大脑又出了问题 |
[21:08] | I have complete confidence in you guys. | 我对你们有充分的信心 |
[21:14] | Who wants to go service House | 谁去找豪斯回来 |
[21:16] | so this patient can live? | 看在病人的份上 |
[21:18] | We can do this without him. | 没他我们也能解决这个问题 |
[21:19] | Maybe something happened during the surgery, caused her to… | 可能是手术中出了什么问题 |
[21:21] | Surgery was on her bowel, not her brain. | 手术是做在她肠子上 不是大脑里 |
[21:23] | Anxiety, stroke, Tourette’s, | 焦虑 中风 妥瑞症 |
[21:24] | could all cause eye-blinking. | 都可以引起眨眼 |
[21:26] | And cause her heart to beat faster, it’s slowing down. | 并使心跳加快 但她的是减慢 |
[21:28] | MS. If a lesion took out | 多重性硬化症 |
[21:29] | the sympathetic innervation of her heart, | 如果损害引起交感神经支配 |
[21:30] | it’d explain the bradycardia | 在她心脏上 就可以解释心动过缓 |
[21:33] | and the blinking. | 和眨眼了 |
[21:34] | But not the vitamin deficiency or the ectopic pregnancy. | 但不是因为缺乏维生素或是宫外孕 |
[21:36] | House would want a unifying theory. | 如果是豪斯会得出一个整体理论 |
[21:37] | House is gone. And so are those symptoms. | 豪斯不见了 那些症状也不见了 |
[21:40] | MS explains everything that’s wrong with her right now. | 多重性硬化症可以解释目前一切症状 |
[21:42] | Start her on interferon for MS. | 给她用多重性硬化症干扰素 |
[21:50] | Mind if I come in? | 介意我进来吗 |
[21:51] | Not at all. | 完全不 |
[21:53] | You mind if I leave? | 介意我走吗 |
[21:56] | I told you not to take that case | 我特别告诉过你别理这个病例 |
[21:59] | specifically so you could deal with Wilson. | 这样可以专心解决威尔森的问题 |
[22:00] | And the two ended up dovetailing rather nicely, | 但结果二者互相促进得很好 |
[22:02] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[22:03] | This is how you show your friendship? | 这是你对待友情的方式吗 |
[22:05] | By bludgeoning him with guilt? | 用他的内疚来刺激他? |
[22:07] | Because he’s my friend, I know what works on him. | 因为他是我的朋友 我知道这对他有用 |
[22:09] | Well, I can’t let you walk away from a patient. | 我不能让你丢下病人不管 |
[22:11] | Then fire me. | 那就炒了我 |
[22:12] | You’re willing to risk your career | 你宁肯用你的事业冒险 |
[22:13] | but you’re not willing to say sorry? | 也不愿意说一句对不起 |
[22:14] | I told him I’m sorry, he didn’t believe it. | 我和他说了对不起 但他不信 |
[22:17] | – Well, make him believe it. – I don’t believe it. | -令他相信 -我不相信 |
[22:19] | You don’t want to believe it. | 你不想相信 |
[22:20] | Because if you tell Wilson how you actually feel about him, | 因为如果你告诉威尔森你对他真正的感觉 |
[22:23] | about what happened to Amber, | 对安波儿发生的事的感觉 |
[22:25] | about your part in what happened, | 承认你在这事里扮演的角色 |
[22:27] | and he walks out the door anyway, | 他还是选择离开 |
[22:28] | if you make yourself vulnerable for once | 如果你这次让自己看起来软弱些 |
[22:31] | in your nerve-deadening, emotionally-obliterating… | 你这个薄情寡义的… |
[22:34] | You’re doing the same thing he is, | 你在做和他一样的事 |
[22:37] | you’re running away. | 你也在逃避 |
[22:39] | Only he’s not killing anyone in the process. | 而他的逃避没有伤害人命 |
[22:44] | Where’s Dr. House? | 豪斯医生呢? |
[22:47] | He’s not feeling well. | 他身体不大舒服没有来 |
[22:49] | Was MS his idea? | 多重硬化症是他的提出来的吗? |
[22:51] | We work as a team. | 我们是个团队 |
[22:53] | You know how it is, collaborative, | 你明白的 协同工作 |
[22:55] | sometimes it’s hard to tell where an idea comes from. | 有时很难说一个想法是谁提出的 |
[22:57] | But you’re not really a team. | 其实你们不是一个小组 |
[23:00] | You work for him. | 你只是按他说的做而已 |
[23:03] | And you work for Patty. | 你不也是为派迪工作吗 |
[23:07] | I’m sure a lot of her ideas are actually… | 我肯定很多她的主意其实都源自– |
[23:09] | She would be fine without me. | 没有我她一样没问题 |
[23:12] | I’d be nothing without her. | 没她我却什么都不是 |
[23:14] | Maybe if you just had the chance. | 其实你缺少的只是一个机遇 |
[23:16] | I’m sure you’ve learned a lot. | 我想你一定已经学会了很多 |
[23:18] | Not everybody’s created equal. | 人生来是就不一样的 |
[23:23] | Does Dr. House think I have MS? | 豪斯医生觉得我有多重性硬化症吗? |
[23:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:34] | Did you just shiver? | 你刚才发抖了吗? |
[23:37] | You’re running a slight fever. | 你有点发烧 |
[23:40] | Is that bad? | 这是不是不好 |
[23:42] | It means we were wrong about the MS. | 这意味着多重硬化症的判断有误 |
[23:47] | You had my cable disconnected. | 你把我电视线拔了! |
[23:51] | Well, that’s quite a leap. | 干嘛说是我 |
[23:52] | Just because I happen to have a 31 | 我这个有31个人的 |
[23:54] | -person maintenance department, | 家电维修部门里 |
[23:55] | each of whom you’ve personally abused at some point… | 每个队员都曾经 |
[23:56] | Why? | -被你侮辱过 -你为什么这么干? |
[23:59] | ‘Cause you think I’m okay with letting someone die, | 你认为我连某人的生死都不在乎 |
[24:00] | but I’m gonna fold if I can’t watch celebrity bowling? | 却会为无法收看保龄球大赛而恼火吗 |
[24:03] | That is not an unreasonable theory, | 这个理论很有说服力 |
[24:05] | especially with only 10 minutes | 尤其是在你最爱的肥皂剧 |
[24:07] | till your favorite soap. | 还有十分钟就播出的情况下 |
[24:08] | Gee, is this the remote from the doctors’ lounge? | 啊 这是医生医生休息室的遥控器吗? |
[24:15] | This is your 911? Goodbye. | 这就是你要我过来处理的紧急事件? 再见吧 |
[24:18] | Stop. | 别走 |
[24:20] | I’m withholding your salary history | 我已经向拒绝向最近3个州的 |
[24:21] | from every hospital in the Tri-State Area. | 全部医院提供你的收入记录 |
[24:23] | You go, girl. | 干得漂亮 小妞 |
[24:25] | And I’m permanently setting every TV | 我会把这个大楼里面的每一部电视机 |
[24:27] | in this building to the Pottery Channel | 都固定在陶艺频道 |
[24:29] | unless you both sit down. | 除非你们都肯坐下来 |
[24:33] | Welcome to couples counseling. | 欢迎参加夫妻和解座谈会 |
[24:36] | TAUB: It’s not the surgery. Timing fits. | -不是手术的引起的 -时间上对 |
[24:39] | The location doesn’t, unless her brain’s in her bowels. | 位置不对 除非她的脑子长到肚子里面去了 |
[24:41] | If bacteria entered her bloodstream, | 如果细菌侵入了她的循环系统 |
[24:42] | it could have caused an infection in her brain. | 那可能会导致她出现脑部感染 |
[24:44] | TAUB: The surgery went fine. You were there, you saw… | 手术很成功 当时你在场 你知道的 |
[24:46] | Peptostreptococcus could explain the blinking and… | 消化链球菌是她眨眼的病因还有– |
[24:48] | No. | 不是的 |
[24:50] | You want to watch a grainy video and have an epiphany. | 你指望从贞子的录影带里 |
[24:51] | Shut up, you’re making m | -看见主的出现 -别瞎说了 |
[24:53] | e miss House’s mocking. | 豪斯比你会讽刺多了 |
[24:56] | I know you told us it was none of our business, | 你说过那不关我们的事情 |
[24:58] | but if House thinks that your Huntington’s is affecting you, | 但是如果豪斯认为你的病情影响了你 |
[25:00] | – maybe it really… – It’s not, because I don’t have… | -也许 -没有的事 我从没 |
[25:02] | You’re desperate to do this without him. | 你根本不是在努力想救她 |
[25:04] | You’re not trying to cure her, you’re trying to prove… | 你不是在给她治病 你只是在试图证明 |
[25:06] | Stop the tape. | 暂停录影 |
[25:08] | Zoom in. | 放大画面 |
[25:14] | On the anastomosis, that little bump. | 仔细看那个接合处的小肿块 |
[25:15] | It’s a hematoma, | 那是一块血肿 |
[25:17] | a harmless pocket of blood, | 一小块无害的凝血而已 |
[25:19] | which is why Chase ignored it during the surgery. | 这就是奇斯在手术时忽略它的原因 |
[25:20] | Could be a ganglioma, | 那可能是个神经瘤 |
[25:21] | which is why Chase shouldn’t have ignored it. | 这恰恰是最不该被忽略的 |
[25:23] | If it’s an abnormal growth of nerves, | 那是一块生长异常的神经组织 |
[25:25] | it could be causing all the patient’s symptoms. | 可能就是病人所有症状的源头 |
[25:29] | We have to open her up again, get a piece of it. | 我们必须再次开刀取样 |
[25:37] | So what do you want to tell us? | 你想跟我们说什么 |
[25:39] | Nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[25:40] | Nothing I say is gonna change anything. | 我说什么都没用 |
[25:42] | You guys need to talk. | 你们两个得好好谈谈 |
[25:44] | Actually, you should read the latest psych literature, | 其实你应该去看看心理书籍 |
[25:46] | repression’s gaining a lot of fans. | 很多人的都喜欢压抑自己 |
[25:48] | What you don’t face can’t crush you. | 逃避的现实会打倒你 |
[25:50] | Talk to each other. | 这话去跟他说 |
[25:53] | How you doing? Good? | 你好吗 感觉良好中 |
[25:55] | Fine. Thanks. | 我感觉很好 谢谢 |
[25:57] | (EXCLAIMS) Sit. | 哎 都给我坐下 |
[26:02] | See, the two of you are friends, look how you both… | 你们两个不是好朋友嘛 看看你们都 |
[26:04] | Think you’re an idiot. | 认为你是个白痴 |
[26:06] | We both also eat with forks, | 而且都是用叉子进餐 |
[26:08] | that doesn’t really prove… Talk to him. | -但这些不代表 -和他谈 |
[26:09] | Tell him how you feel about what he’s doing. | 对他讲你对他的看法 |
[26:11] | I told him he’s an idiot. | 我说过了 他就是个白痴 |
[26:13] | Tell him what you think about him leaving. | 告诉他你对他离开的感受 |
[26:16] | I think he’s an idiot. | 我认为他就是个白痴 |
[26:18] | … | 你所作出的却是在情绪上不断刺激他 |
[26:21] | You told me what your position is on that one. | 那你说说你对这事儿的看法 |
[26:22] | You’re against it, right? | 你也是反对的 是吧 |
[26:24] | She hasn’t told you in front of me. | 她从未在我面前说过 |
[26:26] | She needs to prove she’s on my side. | 她需要证明给我她是站在我这一边的 |
[26:28] | Go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[26:29] | So much for that theory. | 对于这样的言论我深表遗憾 |
[26:31] | I’m sorry you lost Amber. | 你失去了安波儿 |
[26:32] | I cannot imagine what it is you’re going through, | 我都想像不出 |
[26:34] | but it will not get better | 你在忍受着怎样的痛苦 |
[26:36] | by you walking away from everyone that cares about you. | 可你离开这里 离开每一个关心你 爱护你的人 |
[26:38] | … | 这样可以解决问题吗 |
[26:40] | Do you think Amber would want you to walk away? | 你想想如果安波儿在的话 她会希望你走吗 |
[26:43] | Nobody at this hospital even liked Amber. | 这医院里没人真正关心过安波儿 |
[26:53] | Same time next week? | 下周同一时间见 |
[27:00] | You want me to do a second major surgery on a patient | 你想让我再给她做一次大手术 |
[27:04] | we almost lost during a first major surgery | 她第一次手术就差点没挺过来 |
[27:07] | to see if she needs a third major surgery? | 来看她是不是需要挨第三刀 |
[27:09] | We need a piece of the ganglioma. | 我们需要一片神经节肿瘤的切片 |
[27:11] | Then you’re talking about another patient, | 那你们是在说另一个病人 |
[27:13] | yours doesn’t have a ganglioma. | 上次做手术那个没有神经节肿瘤 |
[27:14] | And if there is one and you missed it? | 如果我告诉你 其实是有但你漏过了呢 |
[27:17] | Then you’re talking about another surgeon, | 那你说的就是别的手术 |
[27:19] | I didn’t miss anything. | 我可什么都没漏 |
[27:20] | But we’re not talking about another videotape, | 可我们看得可不是另一盘录影带 |
[27:22] | this one showed a bump, we need to biopsy it. | 这个显示有肿块 我们需要一个组织切片 |
[27:24] | A bump? | 一个肿块 |
[27:26] | Oh, yeah, my grandfather died of a bump. | 我祖父就是死于一个肿包 |
[27:29] | She can’t survive a second round of general anesthesia, | 再来次全身麻醉的大手术她就死定了 |
[27:33] | let alone a third. | 更别提第三次手术了 |
[27:34] | You’d do this for House. | 如果是豪斯说的你就做 |
[27:35] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[27:39] | Because the patient’s got a high fever, a low heart rate, | 病人高烧 心率很低 |
[27:41] | and a dim chance of survival if we stand here like idiots. | 如果我们在这傻站着她就死定了 |
[27:44] | Then I suggest you don’t stand there like idiots. | 那我的建议就是别傻站着好了 |
[27:50] | How do you get coal | 有条件要上 |
[27:51] | out of a mountain when it’s someone else’s mountain? | 没条件创造条件也要上 |
[27:54] | If we don’t have House, | 豪斯不在 |
[27:55] | doesn’t mean we can’t think like House. | 但我们可以以他的方式思考 |
[27:56] | But it does mean we don’t have to talk like him. | 那不代表我们要以他的方式说话 |
[27:59] | You don’t dig down. You go in from the side. | 既然不能深着来 那就从浅处着手好了 |
[28:01] | We insert a lighted scope through the rectum, | 我们在他的直肠内插入一个内窥镜 |
[28:02] | move the intestine till we find the ganglioma, | 顺着肠道移动直到我们找到神经节瘤 |
[28:05] | then push it to the surface. | 然后把它挤到靠近腹腔表层处 |
[28:07] | Where we see the light, we cut. | 然后我们就能在表层定位 切口 |
[28:13] | We’ll make as small an incision as we can, | 我们会使创口最小化 |
[28:15] | but unfortunately it’ll be very painful. | 不过有一点 那会非常疼 |
[28:17] | After your surgery experience, we can’t give you anesthesia… | 根据现在的情况 你已不能再接受麻醉了 |
[28:20] | Can I talk to Dr. House? | 我能直接和豪斯医生对话么 |
[28:21] | No. | 不行 |
[28:24] | We can do this, | 我们能做到 |
[28:26] | we know what we’re doing. | 我们很有把握 |
[28:27] | I don’t mean to be insulting, | 我无意冒犯你 |
[28:28] | but my former boss didn’t insist | 不过我前任老板坚持把我送到这里 |
[28:31] | on me coming here because of you or… | -可不是因为你或者 -前任老板? |
[28:35] | – I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:38] | I mean, you must be… – I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -我没事 |
[28:40] | She has a big Beijing trip, | 她的北京之行很重要 要好好准备 |
[28:42] | ton of work to do, | 有一堆事要做 |
[28:43] | she can’t just wait for me to get better. | 等不及我好转了 |
[28:48] | We’ve been well trained, | 我们训练有素 |
[28:49] | we’ll take good care of you. | 会好好照顾你的 |
[28:57] | How can you let her treat you like a footstool? | 你怎么能那样被她呼来喝去呢 |
[29:00] | The world needs flunkies. | 这个世界需要走狗 |
[29:02] | Don’t say that, | 你不能这么说 |
[29:04] | you’re better than that. | 你是人 |
[29:05] | I have no problem with it. | 我都不介意 你着什么急 |
[29:07] | Why do you? | 因为 |
[29:09] | Because life is short. | 人生苦短 |
[29:11] | I mean, yours could’ve ended in that surgery. | 你的人生差点就终结在那手术台上 |
[29:13] | You’d have never lived for yourself. | 而你还没享受过人生呢 |
[29:15] | What kind of feminist… – We can have anything. | 男女平等了… 我们能拥有一切 |
[29:19] | – No, we can’t. | 我们不能 |
[29:22] | We can aspire to anything. | 我们可以有满腔热情 |
[29:24] | But we don’t get it just because we want it. | 但是不可能万事如意 |
[29:27] | I would rather spend | 与其痴心妄想 |
[29:30] | my life close to the birds | 自己能长出翅膀 |
[29:31] | than waste it wishing I had wings. | 我宁可选择待在鸟儿旁边 |
[29:45] | FOREMAN: You’re through the sigmoid, into the descending colon. | 我们经过了乙状结肠 进入降结肠 |
[29:47] | Switching on the light. | 开灯 |
[29:48] | Advance toward the anastomosis. | 前进到吻合处 |
[29:52] | That’s it. | 就是这里 |
[29:54] | Push the wall of the intestine toward the skin. | 把肠壁向皮肤方向推 |
[30:02] | There, I see it. | 这里 我看见了 |
[30:05] | Don’t look down. | 别往下看 |
[30:08] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[30:24] | So your last day is Friday? | 星期五是你在这儿的最后一天啊 |
[30:26] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[30:29] | You shouldn’t go. | 你不应该走的 |
[30:31] | Did House ask you to talk to me? | 是豪斯叫你来跟我谈 |
[30:33] | Or are you trying to save the patient, | 还是你想要让我挽救病人的生命? |
[30:34] | – because there’ll always be another… – House asked me. | -总有 -是豪斯叫我来的 |
[30:36] | – And you’re doing it? – I told him to go to hell. | -你就来了 -我让他去死 |
[30:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:42] | But I think he’s right. | 但我觉得他是对的 |
[30:47] | You think you’re making a rational choice. | 你以为自己的决定是明智的 |
[30:51] | You think the worst is over, | 以为黑暗已经过去 |
[30:52] | and then six months later, you look back and you realize | 结果半年后你回头看 |
[30:57] | you didn’t know what you were doing. | 就知道你根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[31:00] | Are you saying the pain doesn’t go away? | 你是说伤痛不会消失 |
[31:03] | It gets easier. | 只会慢慢减轻 |
[31:04] | Not in two months. Not in two years. | 在两个月 或两年后 |
[31:07] | But, no, | 但不会消失 |
[31:09] | it never really goes away. | 永远都在 |
[31:11] | Being here, in this building… | 待在这里 这楼里 |
[31:15] | I was just in the lounge, | 刚才我在休息室 |
[31:17] | I kept staring at Amber’s locker. | 一直盯着安波儿的衣物箱 |
[31:18] | I saw a guy wearing a scarf this morning. | 我今天看见一个人戴的头巾 |
[31:20] | The color reminded me of his eyes. | 颜色和他的眼睛颜色一样 |
[31:23] | We lived 500 miles from here. | 我和他住的地方离这里500英里 |
[31:27] | I have to do something. | 我得做点儿什么了 |
[31:28] | Then do it. | 那就做吧 |
[31:31] | But don’t think it’s the right choice, | 但别以为自己的决定是对的 |
[31:34] | because | 因为 |
[31:37] | there isn’t one. | 根本没有对错 |
[31:41] | It’s not a ganglioma, | 不是神经节瘤 |
[31:43] | the problem wasn’t the surgery. | 不是手术的问题 |
[31:45] | Abnormally deposited proteins. It’s amyloidosis. | 蛋白质沉积异常 |
[31:46] | It would explain | 淀粉样变性 |
[31:47] | the blinking and the low heart rate. | 这就解释了眨眼过快和心率偏低 |
[31:49] | The only way to treat amyloidosis is to treat whatever’s causing it. | 要治疗淀粉样变性 |
[31:51] | It’s not as if a lot of things cause amyloid, | 必须找到病因 |
[31:52] | rheumatoid arthritis. | 这病的成因不多 |
[31:54] | Familial | 风湿性关节炎 |
[31:56] | Mediterranean fever. | 家族性地中海热 |
[31:58] | But you can all be wrong. | 不可能大家都对 |
[32:00] | Patient’s joints don’t hurt, | 但一定有个人是对的 |
[32:02] | abdominal pain went away when the fetus did, | 病人的关节没有疼痛 |
[32:03] | … | 腹部疼痛随着胚胎的移除而消失 |
[32:05] | … | 有什么有建设性的意见么 |
[32:07] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 这样好了 |
[32:09] | She has lots and lots of palpable lymph nodes, | 她很多很多的淋巴结肿大 |
[32:11] | joint and abdominal pain, | 关节和腹部也很疼 |
[32:13] | she’ll be better by dinner time. | 可是马上病就好了 |
[32:14] | If we don’t find the cause of the amyloidosis, | 如果我们找不到她淀粉样变性的成因 |
[32:16] | we never get her off that wire, | 她得永远插着那些管子 |
[32:18] | she never walks out of this hospital. | 也将永远无法出院了 |
[32:21] | But, hey, who needs House? | 不过 我们才不需要豪斯呢 |
[32:23] | So glad we lost those training wheels. | 真高兴再也见不着那些轮椅了 |
[32:29] | You want me to make the call? | 你们想让我给他打电话 |
[32:31] | There seems to be some disagreement. | 我们意见不统一 |
[32:33] | And this isn’t just a pretext | 你确定这不是 |
[32:35] | to pressure me into staying? | 用来挽留我的借口 |
[32:37] | Does it look like a pretext? | 看起来像么 |
[32:38] | No. | 不像 |
[32:41] | She really is dying, isn’t she? | 她真的命悬一线了 是吧 |
[32:44] | Inflammation, enlarged nuclei, | 炎症 变大的细胞核 |
[32:47] | some mitotic activity. | 核分裂 |
[32:49] | It could be lymphoma. | 有可能是淋巴瘤 |
[32:50] | There are no palpable lymph nodes. | 但是没有淋巴结肿大 |
[32:52] | Makes it less likely, | 降低了淋巴瘤的可能性 |
[32:53] | but doesn’t rule it out. | 但不能据此排除 |
[32:55] | I’m an oncologist, I see cancer. | 我是肿瘤专家 我看是癌症 |
[32:58] | Show it to an immunologist, they’ll see autoimmune. | 给免疫专家看 他们会觉得是自体免疫 |
[33:01] | I already showed it to an immunologist. | 我给免疫专家看过了 |
[33:04] | We’ll start her on chemo. | 我们这就开始化疗 |
[33:08] | You should leave. | 你是该离开 |
[33:09] | House doesn’t want to lose his sidekick. | 豪斯不想失去好哥们 |
[33:13] | Cuddy doesn’t want to lose her check on House. | 卡迪不想失去盯着豪斯的眼线 |
[33:15] | No one’s talking about what you want. | 可没人在意你想要什么 |
[33:17] | It’s not that I want to. | 我也不想这样 |
[33:20] | Want to, need to. | 无论是想 还是必须 |
[33:22] | If there’s any chance that being away from here | 只要离开这里能 |
[33:25] | will make your life even a little bit easier, | 令你的生活哪怕轻松一点 |
[33:27] | do it. | 你就别犹豫 |
[33:29] | That’s what everyone else here would do. | 这里的每个人都会这么做的 |
[33:51] | Don’t expect anything to change too fast. | 效果不会是立竿见影 别急 |
[33:53] | Lymphoma was your idea? | 淋巴瘤是你的主意么 |
[33:55] | … | 为什么这么问 |
[33:59] | Sometimes just knowing you’re being treated helps. | 也许是心理作用 因为你知道自己在接受治疗 |
[34:01] | You’ve given me 18 different treatments, | 你给了我18种治疗方法了 |
[34:03] | this is the first one that made me feel better. | 这是第一次我觉得好点 |
[34:06] | I don’t think it’s psychological. | 我觉得不是心理作用 |
[34:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:16] | I shouldn’t have gotten angry at you. | 我不应该对你发火 |
[34:18] | Your choices are your choices. | 你有自己的选择 |
[34:20] | You’re not like me. | 你和我不一样 |
[34:24] | Maybe you have wings. | 也许你真的有翅膀 |
[34:34] | I have Huntington’s Chorea. | 我有亨廷顿氏跳舞病 |
[34:39] | Dozen years or so, | 在将来12年左右 |
[34:41] | my nervous system, my cognitive skills, | 我的神经系统 我的感官 |
[34:45] | even my emotional balance, | 甚至我的情绪平衡 |
[34:47] | they’ll all start to fray. | 都会逐渐出现问题 |
[34:50] | I won’t be able to fly, | 我将无法自由飞翔 |
[34:52] | I won’t be able to walk, | 无法自由漫步 |
[34:55] | I won’t be able to breathe. | 无法自由呼吸 |
[34:59] | And you want to make sure your life matters? | 你希望自己的生活有意义 |
[35:04] | I don’t want to just be tightening bolts | 我不想就这样 |
[35:06] | and following instructions. | 沦为命运的玩偶 |
[35:10] | I want something to be different because of me. | 我要自己闯出一片天空 |
[35:16] | I am. | 我也是 |
[35:21] | Not just ’cause you saved my life. | 这并不是因为你救了我 |
[35:25] | I’m applying for a job at a foundation. | 我正在申请一家基金公司 |
[35:28] | Running the finance division. | 财务部门主管的位置 |
[35:32] | I mean, I don’t know if I’m gonna get it, | 我也不知道能否成功 |
[35:34] | but if I don’t, there are other foundations. | 不过就算失败了 还有很多其他选择呢 |
[35:45] | It’s almost 4:00. | 快要四点啦 |
[35:48] | Soap time. | 肥皂剧时间 |
[35:51] | Nurses’ remote, | 护士们的遥控器 |
[35:52] | works in the doctors’ lounge. | 在医生休息室也能用 |
[35:54] | Why do you think Wilson’s leaving? | 你对威尔森的离开怎么看 |
[36:00] | How many times do I have to use the word “idiot”? | 要我说多少次”笨蛋” |
[36:02] | And that’s a good enough answer for you? | 你满足于这种解释? |
[36:04] | Whenever anyone does anything out of the norm, | 每当有人要做傻事 |
[36:06] | you have to tell them what screwed-up process | 你总是有本事让他们明白 |
[36:08] | is really at work in their head. | 错在哪里 |
[36:10] | That’s why I locked the two of you in a room, | 所以我把你们俩锁在屋子里 |
[36:12] | so you would say something stupid and insensitive | 就是希望你可以说点冷漠愚蠢 |
[36:15] | and maybe with a little bit of truth. | 却又有道理的话 |
[36:17] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[36:19] | So I can only assume that you don’t want to know the reason. | 所以我只能认为你是不想知道错在哪里 |
[36:23] | You’re afraid to know. | 你害怕那个答案 |
[36:28] | You’re not listening to me, are you? | 你根本就没在听我说 |
[36:30] | Try it sometime, you’ll see why. | 你只有身临其境了才会知道 |
[36:43] | You look 37. | 你看起来像37岁的人 |
[36:44] | I am 37. | 我就是37岁 |
[36:46] | You looked 27 last week. | 上周还像27的 |
[36:49] | Unless I blacked out for 10 years, | 难道我昏睡了十年之久 |
[36:51] | your skin… | 你的皮肤 |
[36:52] | She has got lymphoma, chemo’s probably… | 她得了淋巴瘤 化疗可能会 |
[36:54] | – Stop the chemo. – She’s getting better. | -停止化疗吧 -可她正在好转 |
[36:56] | Bradycardia’s improving, we didn’t… | 心率过缓正在好转 我们不需要 |
[36:58] | She have bruising? | 她有瘀伤? |
[36:59] | She was pounding her legs during the hallucinations. | 她在出现幻觉的时候抓伤了自己的腿 |
[37:01] | It’s not lymphoma. | 这不是淋巴瘤 |
[37:04] | Hey, don’t… | 不要 |
[37:06] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[37:10] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[37:11] | Thought “no” meant “yes”. | 疼就对了 |
[37:15] | Those aren’t bruises, | 那些不是瘀伤 |
[37:16] | they’re mycobacterial lesions. | 是分枝杆菌感染 |
[37:18] | She has diffuse lepromatous leprosy, | 她得了弥散性瘤型麻风 |
[37:21] | must’ve caught it on one of her | 肯定是她在国外的某次”女权之旅”时 |
[37:22] | overseas estrogen tours. | 受到了感染 |
[37:24] | Chemo wipes out some of the bacteria, | 化疗可以杀死部分细菌 |
[37:27] | she feels a little better, | 所以情况一度好转 |
[37:28] | wipes out most of her immune system, | 但也损坏了免疫系统 |
[37:29] | she gets a whole lot worse. | 总体依然还在恶化 |
[37:31] | Leprosy? | 麻风病? |
[37:32] | Like where my limbs fall off? | 就是它令我变成这样的吗 |
[37:34] | Actually, this is the flattering one. | 其实感染你的这种病菌是比较会”讨好女士”的 |
[37:37] | It’s also known as “pretty leprosy”. | 所以我们叫它美丽的麻风病 |
[37:38] | Doesn’t disfigure, makes your skin look younger, smoother. | 它会让你的肌肤容光焕发 |
[37:41] | Don’t let the girls hear, | 千万不要让别的女孩知道 |
[37:43] | they’ll all want to lick your face. | 要是她们过来舔你的脸怎么办 |
[37:45] | Unless you’re that kind of feminist. | 当然 如果你是女同那就没所谓了 |
[37:48] | Blast her with antibiotics and prednisone, | 给她注射抗生素和强的松 |
[37:50] | she’ll be fine. | 她就会好起来的 |
[37:53] | Damn, it’s after 4:00. I’m late. | 该死 过了四点 要晚了 |
[37:58] | – Damn. – What? | -见鬼 -怎么了 |
[38:01] | She’s happy you’re gonna be fine, | 你能好起来她很高兴 |
[38:03] | but she’d be happier if you were gonna | 不过如果你在5分钟之前就痊愈 |
[38:04] | be fine five minutes ago. | 她就更高兴了 |
[38:13] | Test confirmed Dr. House’s diagnosis. | 测试证明豪斯的诊断是对的 |
[38:15] | Thank God. | 太好了 |
[38:19] | When you got pregnant, | 当你怀孕时 |
[38:22] | the physical stress triggered e-nodosum leprosum, | 压力引发了结节性红斑 |
[38:25] | a common complication of leprosy. | 导致情况恶化为麻风病 |
[38:27] | Inflamed the nerves to your heart, | 心脏瓣膜神经发炎 |
[38:30] | made it hard to absorb vitamins, | 也让它难以吸收维生素 |
[38:32] | scarred your fallopian tubes. | 输卵管同样未能幸免 |
[38:33] | It explains everything. | 这就是全过程 |
[38:37] | Better prescribe me some skin cream, too, huh? | 它可也让我肌肤晶莹透亮啊 |
[38:40] | You might want it for those job interviews. | 你面试的话确实用得上 |
[38:42] | I’m going back on the road with Patty. | 我回去跟派迪了 |
[38:46] | My replacement flamed out. | 我的替补表现很糟 |
[38:50] | She says I can manage some projects on my own, | 她说我可以开始独挑大梁了 |
[38:52] | carve out more of a role. | 多做些事情 |
[38:53] | Do you really think she can change? | 你认为她真的会改变自己吗 |
[38:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:01] | The truth is I’m not sure I… | 事实上 我都不知道 |
[39:04] | You can change. | 你可以去改变 |
[39:05] | No. | 不 |
[39:08] | I’m not sure I want her to change. | 我都不确定是否想她改变 |
[39:12] | If she’s reasonable, | 她是很讲道理的 |
[39:14] | if she’s just another employer, | 她仅仅是一个雇主 而我 |
[39:18] | then I’m just another employee. | 是个雇员 |
[39:22] | In a weird way, I matter. | 很奇怪吧 我对她居然很重要 |
[39:30] | I like you better now that you’re dying. | 你要死了 不过却越来越可爱了 |
[39:34] | I was wrong. | 我是错了 |
[39:36] | You took a shot. | 你尽力尝试了 |
[39:40] | She’s going back to work for that idiot. | 她要回去和那个笨蛋一起工作了 |
[39:44] | It’s pathetic. | 可悲啊 |
[39:45] | You thought something would change? | 你以为事情都是可以转变的吗 |
[39:47] | She almost died because of that job. | 因为那份工作她险些送命啊 |
[39:51] | Yeah, I thought… | 我 我觉得 |
[39:53] | Almost dying changes nothing. | “险些送命”不会改变任何东西 |
[40:00] | Dying changes everything. | 除非真正的死亡降临 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:32] | I know I didn’t try to kill her, | 我知道我没故意害她 |
[40:34] | I know I didn’t want her hurt, | 我知道我没想伤害她 |
[40:38] | I know it was a freak accident, | 我知道那是该死的车祸 |
[40:40] | but I feel like crap, and she’s dead because of me. | 但我感到很糟 全是我的错 |
[40:47] | I don’t blame you. | 我没有怪你 |
[40:49] | I wanted to. I tried to. | 我很想 也尝试去恨你 |
[40:53] | I must’ve reviewed Amber’s case file | 为此我反复阅读安波儿病例文档 |
[40:55] | a hundred times to find a way… | 想找茬 |
[40:58] | But it wasn’t your fault. | 但终究证明那不是你的错 |
[41:04] | Then we’re okay? | 我们还能和好吗 |
[41:06] | I mean, I know you’re not, | 我是说 你不再怪我了 不过 |
[41:10] | but maybe I can help. | 或许我可以尽一份力 |
[41:12] | We’re not okay. | 我们再也回不到从前了 |
[41:15] | Amber was never the reason I was leaving. | 安波儿的死不是我要离去的原因 |
[41:19] | I didn’t want to tell you | 我不想告诉你 |
[41:21] | because… | 因为 |
[41:24] | Because I was trying, like I always do, | 因为我尝试去 就像我一直做的那样 |
[41:29] | to protect you, | 去保护你 |
[41:31] | which is the problem. | 这才是问题所在 |
[41:35] | You spread misery because you can’t feel anything else. | 你总是散布忧郁因为你只有忧郁 |
[41:39] | You manipulate people because you can’t | 你总是利用别人因为你根本无法 |
[41:41] | handle any kind of real relationship. | 处理各种人际关系 |
[41:43] | And I’ve enabled | 我都尽量去帮你 |
[41:44] | it for years, | 几年了 |
[41:46] | the games, the binges, | 这些所谓的游戏和胡闹 |
[41:48] | the middle-of-the-night phone calls. | 所谓的午夜来电 |
[41:52] | I should have been the one on the bus, not… | 本该我在那辆公车上的 而不是 |
[41:59] | You should have been alone on the bus. | 只有你是应该在那辆公车上的 |
[42:03] | If I’ve learned anything from Amber, | 如果我从安波儿学到了点什么的话 |
[42:04] | it’s that I have to take care of myself. | 那就是我要先照顾好自己 |
[42:12] | We’re not friends anymore, House. | 我们已不是朋友了 豪斯 |
[42:16] | I’m not sure we ever were. | 我甚至不知道我们是否做过朋友 |