时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | I still can’t believe you talked me into this. | 真不敢相信我居然被你说服了 |
[00:28] | (CHUCKLING) Come on, honey, | 别这么说 宝贝儿 |
[00:29] | you’re gonna throw him off. | 你这样会影响他发挥的 |
[00:31] | It’s okay, I’m almost done. | 没关系 马上完事 |
[00:35] | A little more light on your hips. | 再把臀部描的亮丽一点 |
[00:37] | God. | 天哪 |
[00:39] | Why couldn’t you have come up | 为什么不在我生下两个孩子之前 |
[00:40] | with this before I had two kids? | 就带我来画这个呢 |
[00:42] | (CHUCKLING) You look amazing. | 你看起来美极了 |
[00:46] | Okay, I think… | 搞定 我想… |
[00:48] | Yeah, | 好啦 |
[00:49] | I’m done. Want to come take a look? | 过来看看吧 |
[00:58] | (SIGHS) I can’t. | 我不敢 |
[01:00] | You first. | 你先看 |
[01:01] | No, we’ll look together. | 不 一起看 |
[01:11] | I don’t understand. | 我有点迷糊了 |
[01:12] | I thought… | 我想 |
[01:13] | What the hell is that? | -你画的是什么玩意儿 -亲爱的 |
[01:15] | Honey, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[01:16] | This is not what we discussed, or what I paid for. | 这跟我们当初说的可不一样 |
[01:17] | I don’t understand. | -根本不是我要花钱买的 -什么意思 |
[01:19] | I think this is one of the best I’ve ever done. | 这可是我最好的作品之一 |
[01:20] | I want my money back. | 把钱退给我 |
[01:22] | I’m sorry, but this is not some | 对不起 但是这儿可不是 |
[01:23] | department store photo studio. | 什么商场里的照相馆 |
[01:24] | And this is not my wife. | 这不是我老婆 |
[01:26] | Yes, it is. | 怎么不是 |
[01:27] | You asked me to paint her | 你让我照着她的模样画 |
[01:29] | exactly as she looks. | 要求逼真 |
[01:30] | That’s exactly what I did. | 我就是那么做的 |
[01:32] | Honey! | 不要 亲爱的 |
[01:34] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[01:35] | What’s going on? Brandon. | 怎么回事 |
[01:36] | That check better | 周五之前 |
[01:38] | be in my mailbox by Friday, | 必须把支票寄给我 |
[01:40] | or I’ll be back. | 否则我还会回来揍你 |
[01:42] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[01:44] | – What happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[01:45] | – I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:47] | They saw the painting, and they just freaked out. | 他们看了画之后就发飚了 |
[01:53] | Brandon, what is this? | 布兰登 这是什么 |
[01:55] | What do you mean? It’s her portrait. | 什么意思 这就是她的肖像画呀 |
[01:57] | What’s wrong with it? | 有什么不对吗 |
[02:40] | Why is this in here? | 这个怎么在这 |
[02:42] | First column, last entry. | 详见第一栏 最后一条 |
[02:46] | Today is going to be a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[02:52] | This him? | 就是他 |
[02:54] | – No. – Yes. | -是的 -不是 |
[02:57] | She means, are you the private investigator | 她是问你是不是那个 |
[02:59] | whose bills I’ve tried to slip | 我私下用医药费来报销账单 |
[03:00] | through as medical expenses? | 的私家侦探 |
[03:03] | Oh. Hi. I’m Lucas Douglas, Pl. | 我是卢卡斯·道格拉斯 私家侦探 |
[03:04] | This hospital is not putting | 医院可不会聘请什么 |
[03:06] | a private investigator on retainer, | 私家侦探 |
[03:08] | nor is it going to pay any more | 也不会为你捏造的那些 |
[03:09] | phony repairs on vending machines, | 自动贩卖机 |
[03:11] | cryostats, or elevators. | 低温恒温器或电梯的维修费买单 |
[03:13] | Information saves lives. | 信息可以拯救生命 |
[03:14] | Saving lives saves money. | 拯救生命可以省钱 |
[03:15] | No, saving lives costs money, | 不对 拯救生命要花钱 |
[03:17] | which is why I’m trying to | 我得确保医院 |
[03:19] | make sure there’s still some left. | 还能有点剩余 |
[03:21] | You want your own personal Pl, | 你想雇私家侦探 |
[03:23] | you’re gonna have to pay for him yourself. | 就得自己掏腰包 |
[03:24] | – Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:26] | – No, I understand. | 没事 可以理解 |
[03:27] | Hey, I like the shoes, by the way. | 顺便说下 你的鞋很漂亮 我喜欢 |
[03:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:37] | You don’t like her shoes, | 你不是喜欢她的鞋 |
[03:38] | you like her legs. | 是喜欢她的腿吧 |
[03:39] | It sounds less creepy | 说喜欢鞋 |
[03:41] | if you say shoes. | 听起来不会那么变态 |
[03:42] | Less creepy, more gay. | 非变态 即同志 |
[03:44] | That’s my firm’s motto. | 这正是我的座右铭 |
[03:45] | What is a cryostat? | 什么是低温恒温器 |
[03:47] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[03:50] | Whoever fixed ours is about to get stiffed. | 反正修的人也拿不到钱了 |
[04:04] | There’s no distorted perspective | 他最近的其他作品 |
[04:06] | in any of his other recent works. | 都没有扭曲图案 |
[04:08] | Not much talent either. | 可能他就这水平 |
[04:10] | It’s like the symptom just came on. | 然后症状出现 |
[04:12] | Acute onset visual agnosia points | 急性视觉失认症发作 |
[04:14] | to a stroke or brain tumor. | 可能是中风或是脑瘤引起 |
[04:16] | TAUB: MRI revealed no stroke or brain tumor. | 核磁共振检查显示没有中风和脑瘤 |
[04:17] | We should do another with contrast. | 应该再做一次来对比 |
[04:18] | If he’s like the | 如果他像其他艰难度日的艺术家一样 |
[04:21] | other struggling artists I’ve known, | 我们应该… 你看什么呢 |
[04:23] | Apparently a moron. | 很明显 在看笨蛋 |
[04:25] | One, ER routinely tests for drugs. | 第一 急诊室常规检查会查出是否吸毒 |
[04:27] | If it was positive, | 如果有 |
[04:29] | we wouldn’t be looking at this file. | 那就不会把档案扔给我们 |
[04:30] | Two, who pays 12% interest on a car loan? | 第二 谁会为汽车贷款付12%的利息 |
[04:34] | How did you… | 你怎么 |
[04:35] | Did you run a credit check on me? | 你查过我的信用贷款记录 |
[04:36] | No, that would be illegal. | 没有 那不合法 |
[04:38] | Interestingly enough, | 我实在感意思 |
[04:39] | paying someone to run it for me, though… | 所以找人去查 |
[04:45] | What? It’s part of my job. | 干嘛 |
[04:46] | Your job is to diagnose patients. | 这是我的工作 |
[04:47] | Which I do with a team. | 你的工作是诊断病人 |
[04:48] | How am I supposed to know how | 我与团队同在 |
[04:50] | best to utilize that team | 如果不充分了解团员 |
[04:51] | if I don’t know everything about them? | 又怎能让他们提高工作效率呢 |
[04:54] | Say that Van Gogh turns out to have neurosyphilis, | 话说梵高患有神经性梅毒 |
[04:58] | and our last vial of penicillin is in a storeroom | 我们的最后一瓶青霉素 |
[05:01] | at the end of a 20-mile | 在天花板2英尺高 长20英里的 |
[05:02] | hallway with a two-foot-high ceiling. | 走廊尽头的储藏室里 |
[05:04] | You’ve discovered that one of us has been hiding the ability | 你觉得我们中间有人 |
[05:06] | to stretch or shrink themselves? | 能随意伸缩么 |
[05:08] | No, | 没有 |
[05:09] | I would never out someone’s superpowers. | 我从不揭露别人的超能力 |
[05:13] | This, on the other hand… | 不过 另一方面来看 |
[05:17] | You crawled 20 miles? | 你爬了20英里 |
[05:19] | My name’s in the Guinness Book. | 我上了吉尼斯世界记录 |
[05:20] | I’ll bet that really impresses the babes. | 我打赌美眉们会对你感兴趣的 |
[05:23] | I didn’t do it to get the babes. | 我不是为了泡美眉才那么做 |
[05:24] | No, that would cheapen the purity of your achievement. | 是呀 那样就玷污了你的纯洁 |
[05:28] | Sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打断一下 我们还有个 |
[05:29] | but we have a patient with a probable brain tumor. | 可能患有脑瘤 |
[05:30] | Who needs an MRI with contrast. | 需要做核磁共振检查的患者呢 |
[05:32] | We’ve established that. | 不是已经确认过了 |
[05:33] | What do you got on Taub? | 查到陶博什么八卦事了吗 |
[05:35] | I got nothing on Taub. | 什么都没查到 |
[05:39] | … | 应该查下工作室里有没有毒素 霉菌 真菌 |
[05:42] | House | 豪斯 |
[05:43] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[05:46] | Dad’s right. | 说的对 |
[05:47] | This is no time for gossip. | 没时间八卦了 |
[05:49] | Patient desperately needs our help. | 病人迫切需要我们的帮助 |
[05:52] | Check his head and his house. | 查查他的头部和家里 |
[05:54] | – Can’t Lucas… – No. | -能不能叫卢卡斯… -不行 |
[05:56] | He’s very busy. | 他忙得很 |
[05:59] | FOREMAN: If there is a tumor, this test will show us… | 要是有肿瘤 测试会显示出来 |
[06:01] | Is that stuff dangerous? | 那东西有危险吗 |
[06:02] | This is just the contrast material. | 这只是造影剂 |
[06:05] | There is a small risk of an anaphylactic reaction. | 可能会有一点过敏反应 |
[06:09] | I could stop breathing? | 会死人吗 |
[06:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:12] | We’re prepared to deal with whatever happens. | 无论发生什么 |
[06:13] | You know, | 我们都已准备充足 |
[06:14] | I did some drawings this morning | 你看 今早我还画了画 |
[06:15] | and they seem fine. | 画的都很好 |
[06:16] | So, maybe it was just a reaction to something I ate. | 可能是我吃错了什么东西导致的 |
[06:18] | FOREMAN: How many people you know have reactions like that | 你认识的哪些人因为吃错早餐 |
[06:21] | You’ll continue | 但是要是我好点了 |
[06:23] | to get better. | 你会继续好转 |
[06:24] | If you’re not, we need to know why not, | 如果不是 那我们就得知道病因 |
[06:26] | so we can start treatment immediately. | 然后立即着手治疗 |
[06:28] | Baby, let them do the test. | 宝贝 让他们检查吧 |
[06:42] | Can lead poisoning cause visual agnosia? | 铅中毒能导致视觉失认症吗 |
[06:46] | TAUB: Not without lead showing up in the blood work. | 除非铅进入了血液 |
[06:47] | Nothing in the medicine cabinet except | 药柜里除了些无害的化妆品 |
[06:49] | some harmless toiletries. | 什么都没有 |
[06:51] | No signs of mold or fungus anywhere, either. | 没有霉菌 真菌的踪迹 |
[06:54] | You think House really got something on your wife? | 你觉得豪斯真的知道你老婆的事吗 |
[06:57] | No, not that I care if he did. | 不 就算查到了我也不在乎 |
[06:59] | Wait, your wife’s doing the doorman in your bed, | 等等 你老婆跟看门人上床 |
[07:02] | and they’re sweating | 还弄湿了 |
[07:03] | all over the sheets that you paid for and… | 你花钱买的床单 还… |
[07:05] | – My wife’s not doing the doorman. – How do you know? | 我老婆没跟看门人睡 |
[07:06] | We don’t have a doorman. | -你怎么知道的 -因为我们没有看门人 |
[07:09] | And I just do, okay? | 我就是知道 行了吧 |
[07:11] | Drop it. | 别扯这个了 |
[07:13] | In college, my friends | 上大学时 我和我的朋友 |
[07:15] | and I came up with an Inverse-Square Law. | 研究出了一条平方反比定律 |
[07:16] | Sounds like a real fun group. | 你们还真是有趣 |
[07:18] | The girls who you think are the most inhibited, straight arrows? | 你心目中最内向的女孩 |
[07:20] | They’re the ones | 其实最容易上钩 |
[07:21] | you hook up with. | 轻易你就能上 |
[07:22] | Are you saying my wife’s a slut? | 你是说我老婆是个荡妇 |
[07:25] | I’m saying if my wife was a slut, I’d want to know. | 我是说我可不想戴了绿帽子还蒙在鼓里 |
[07:31] | KUTNER: His place was clean. | 他家没有问题 |
[07:32] | So is his head. | 脑袋也是 |
[07:34] | Even with contrast, no masses, no lesions. | 用了造影剂还没看到肿块和损伤 |
[07:37] | A neurological symptom with | 一个无明显神经学起因的 |
[07:38] | no apparent neurological cause. | 神经病症状 |
[07:41] | Time course means we can rule out cancer and MS. | 发病周期可以排除癌症和多重性硬化症 |
[07:43] | That just leaves toxins or drugs. | 那就只能是毒素或是毒品了 |
[07:45] | You called Thirteen | 13说是毒品的时候 |
[07:46] | a moron for thinking it was drugs. | 你不是叫人家笨蛋吗 |
[07:48] | Yeah, when she said it, she had other options. | 是啊 不过她说的可不止这些 |
[07:50] | And I really just wanted | 而且我只是想说她那 |
[07:51] | a segue into her stupid loan and your… | 愚蠢的贷款 还有你的 |
[07:53] | A cavernous angioma in the brain could leak. | 可能我们漏掉了脑部海绵状血管瘤 |
[07:55] | Once the blood gets reabsorbed, | 一旦血被再次吸收 |
[07:56] | pressure goes down, symptom goes away. | 压力就会减小 症状也就消失了 |
[07:58] | He’ll never consent to petrosal vein sampling. | 他不会同意做岩静脉取样的 |
[08:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:03] | He was nervous about an injection of contrast. | 注射造影剂时他就很紧张 |
[08:06] | Is his girlfriend hot? | 他女朋友很火辣吗 |
[08:08] | I’m not talking fever, here. | 我不是说她发没发烧 |
[08:11] | I mean, is she all curvy and perky? | 我是说她是不是个身材火辣 |
[08:13] | Very. And if he dies, | 是辣妹… 如果他死了 |
[08:14] | it’s good news for all of us, but… | 这对我们来说是个好消息 但是… |
[08:16] | That explains why all his paintings suck. | 这就解释了他为什么画的那么烂 |
[08:18] | And what’s wrong with him. | 他到底哪儿不对 |
[08:19] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[08:21] | To tell him he may have a massive brain tumor. | 去告诉他 他脑子里可能有大块肿瘤 |
[08:23] | He doesn’t. | 可是他没有 |
[08:24] | I know. I’m not a moron. | 我知道 我又不是傻子 |
[08:26] | It’s drugs. | 是药物 |
[08:32] | You seem to have a massive brain tumor. | 你脑袋里可能有个大块肿瘤 |
[08:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:35] | He’s Dr. House. He’s pleased to meet you. | 他是豪斯医生 他很高兴见到你 |
[08:38] | We’ve found no trace on any of your imaging, | 在你的大脑成像里看不到肿瘤 |
[08:40] | so we need to cut your head open. | 所以我们得切开你的脑袋 |
[08:41] | It’s risky, | 有风险 |
[08:42] | but it’s the only way to save your life. | 不过这是救命的唯一办法 |
[08:44] | No. | 不 |
[08:45] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[08:47] | I’m not allowed to say no? | 我不能拒绝吗 |
[08:49] | You’re not allowed | 你不能这么镇定 |
[08:51] | to not be terrified. | 在医院里没被吓到 |
[08:53] | There’s only two good reasons not to be terrified in a hospital. | 只有两个原因 |
[08:54] | You’re delusional, | 要么你是妄想狂 |
[08:56] | but then you’re not afraid of contrast material either, | 可是那你就不应该害怕造影剂 |
[08:59] | or you know you’re fine. | 要么你知道自己没事 |
[09:00] | Since we haven’t told you you’re fine, | 既然我们没告诉你你没事 |
[09:02] | you obviously have information | 那就代表你有事没说出来 |
[09:06] | that we don’t have. | 他的药品检测很正常 |
[09:07] | Drug tests only test for drugs they’ve made tests for. | 药检只能检测出想检测的几种药 |
[09:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[09:12] | Hottie thinks that he’s a great artist, | 辣妹认为他是个伟大的艺术家 |
[09:15] | selling art to the rich and tasteful. | 卖画给有钱有品味的人 |
[09:17] | She’s stupid enough to be fooled by the canvasses, | 她可以蠢到被油画欺骗 |
[09:20] | but bank accounts don’t lie. | 但是银行账户不会说谎 |
[09:21] | He needed money. | 他需要钱 |
[09:22] | There are not many jobs you can do that don’t require time, | 没有什么工作是不需要 |
[09:24] | training and intelligence. | 时间 不需要技巧和智慧的 |
[09:25] | And I know you’re not a news anchor | 我知道你不是新闻主播 |
[09:27] | or supermodel | 或是超级名模 |
[09:28] | because those jobs seldom cause agnosia. | 因为那些工作不会导致失认症 |
[09:30] | He’s a guinea pig. | 他是小白鼠 |
[09:32] | Companies pay him to test their untested drugs. | 有公司雇他试用未经检测的药 |
[09:40] | Did Hottie go for a pee or coffee? | 辣妹是去尿尿还是喝咖啡去了? |
[09:43] | ‘Cause either way, | 总之 你就不要 |
[09:45] | I don’t think we should waste any time on denials. | 浪费时间来否认了 |
[09:49] | The clinical trials were supposed to be safe. | 临床试验应该是安全的 |
[09:52] | The drugs are about to be approved by the FDA. | 那些药就要被药管局批准了 |
[09:54] | “Drugs”? How many trials are you on? | 药品? 你做了多少次试验 |
[09:58] | Three. | 三次 |
[10:01] | Admirable. | 佩服 |
[10:03] | Not many idiots have that much ambition. | 没有几个白痴像你那么有抱负 |
[10:05] | You’ve been symptom-free since your admission, | 入院后你的症状就消失了 |
[10:07] | so whatever | 不管你服用的什么 |
[10:08] | you took has probably | 现在可能都从你的身体里代谢了 |
[10:09] | cleared your system now. | 一切会好起来的 |
[10:12] | You’ll be fine. | 找出他服过药物的名称 |
[10:14] | You gonna tell Heather? | 你要告诉海瑟吗 |
[10:16] | Couldn’t, even if I cared enough to want to. | 不会 虽然我实在很想 |
[10:34] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[10:35] | You almost made it the whole day. | 差不多忍了一整天没问 |
[10:37] | What did you find out? | 你查到什么了 |
[10:38] | The point is to see how everyone reacts. | 我想看看大家的反应 |
[10:41] | You may go get the rest of the gang. | 我这就去把组里其他人叫来 |
[10:42] | Cut the crap, House. | 废话少说 豪斯 |
[10:47] | Your wife has a separate bank account | 你妻子有一个单独的银行账户 |
[10:49] | in her name only. | 以她的名义开的 |
[10:51] | She’s been making weekly | 大概一年以来 |
[10:52] | cash deposits for about a year now. | 她每周都去存钱 |
[10:54] | No withdrawals yet. | 从未取过钱 |
[10:56] | That’s it? | 就这 |
[10:58] | A bank account? | 一个银行账户 |
[11:00] | A secret bank account. | 一个秘密的银行账户 |
[11:02] | What makes you think it’s a secret? | 什么让你觉得这是个秘密银行账户 |
[11:04] | Because if it wasn’t you | 因为如果不是 |
[11:05] | would call it “the” bank account. | 你就会说”那个”银行账户 |
[11:07] | Damn, | 该死 |
[11:09] | always forget to use | 撒谎的时候 |
[11:11] | the right article when lying. | 总是用错冠词 |
[11:12] | It’s not secret. | 那不是秘密的 |
[11:13] | We’re refurnishing. | 我们准备重新置办家具 |
[11:14] | We set the budget, set up an account. | 想先把钱存起来 所以开了个账户 |
[11:16] | I just couldn’t make it to the bank the day we opened it. | 开户的那天 |
[11:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:29] | … | 本来好好的 突然就开始抽搐 |
[11:32] | He said you told him he was better. | 他说你们告诉他一切会好起来的 |
[11:33] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[11:34] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[11:38] | She is hot. | 她果然很迷人 |
[11:44] | Obviously, the drugs weren’t out of his system. | 药物明显还没有完全排出体外 |
[11:46] | None of these drugs, | 我们给他吃的药 |
[11:47] | nor the drugs they’re derived from, | 或是他们让他试用的药 |
[11:48] | – are known for causing seizures. | 都不会引发癫痫 |
[11:49] | – By themselves, no. | -药物本身导致的 -不是 |
[11:50] | But three unproven, untested drugs? | 那可是三种未经证实和检测的药啊 |
[11:53] | It’s like The Mod Squad, | 就像是《扫荡三人组》里的那样 |
[11:55] | no one can stop them. | 没人能阻止他们 |
[11:56] | It’s ridiculous that they let people take | 可笑的是他们出钱让人 |
[11:57] | potentially dangerous drugs for money. | 服用潜在的危险药品 |
[11:59] | Just to short circuit that discussion, | 小打断一下 |
[12:01] | people should not be testing drugs because they’re desperate. | 人们不应该因为绝望而试用药品 |
[12:03] | But people won’t test drugs unless they’re desperate. | 但如果他们不绝望又不会去试用药品 |
[12:06] | We need drugs to save children and puppies, | 由于我们需要药品来救小孩和小狗 |
[12:09] | ergo we need desperate people, | 所以我们很需要绝望的人们 |
[12:10] | ergo welfare kills sick children. | 所以 社会福利会害死生病的小朋友 |
[12:14] | – First drug… | 第一个药品 |
[12:16] | – Why don’t we call it Bisexidrene? | 不如叫它双性药 |
[12:17] | Clinical trials involve experimental drugs. | 临床试验包括了试验性药品 |
[12:20] | Means they don’t have comforting, catchy names yet, | 意味着它们还没有好听又好记的名字 |
[12:22] | just random, unmemorable trial numbers. | 而是一些随机难记的数字 |
[12:25] | (BEEPING) Go ahead. | 继续 |
[12:26] | Bisexidrene is designed as an anticoagulant. | 双性药是作为抗凝剂来使用的 |
[12:28] | Phase one indicated some risk of nausea, | 可能导致的症状为反胃 |
[12:30] | ED and insomnia. | 勃起功能障碍和失眠 |
[12:31] | Second drug… | 第二件药品 |
[12:32] | Cuckoldisol. | 通奸药 |
[12:35] | – She is having an affair? | 她有外遇吗 |
[12:37] | – Worse. | 比那更惨 |
[12:38] | Sex can be dismissed as hormonal or emotional, | 性爱源于荷尔蒙和情感 |
[12:40] | can be easily regretted. | 通常会让人后悔 |
[12:41] | Money is always a calculated decision. | 不过钱的东西那总要深思熟虑 |
[12:43] | My wife has her own bank account | 我妻子私下开了个银行帐户 |
[12:45] | that House doesn’t think I know about. | 豪斯以为我不知道 |
[12:46] | Shocking. | 令人震惊 |
[12:47] | Discuss. | 继续讨论 |
[12:48] | Drug B is an autoimmune treatment, | 第二个药品是自身免疫治疗 |
[12:50] | almost no side effects. | 基本上没有副作用 |
[12:51] | But even if it’s doing what it’s supposed to be doing, | 不过就算它不会捣乱 |
[12:53] | it doesn’t mix well | 它也不能与抗凝剂和 |
[12:54] | with anticoagulants or anticonvulsants. | 镇痉挛剂融合 |
[12:56] | KUTNER: Which is the third drug? | 第三个是哪个 |
[12:57] | World’s-sorest-knees-isil. | 顶级膝盖治疗药 |
[12:59] | Cuddy used to have that title, by the way. | 顺便说一下 这也是卡迪的外号 |
[13:01] | There’s a million ways these drugs could interact, | 正常情况下 这些药有一百万种 |
[13:03] | if they’re doing what they’re supposed to. | 途径可以相互作用 |
[13:05] | If they’re not, two million. | 非正常情况就会有两百万种 |
[13:06] | And it’d be interesting to know which of those interactions | 如果知道那些作用才是祸首 |
[13:08] | was causing the problem. | 那就有趣了 |
[13:09] | Unfortunately, we don’t have to. | 很不幸 我们没必要这么做 |
[13:11] | We just have to stop the interacting. | 我们只要阻止这些相互作用 |
[13:12] | – If we don’t know which… – We stop them all. | 如果我们不知道具体哪个 |
[13:13] | Put him on dialysis, | 把所有停掉 给他做透析 |
[13:15] | clear out his system. | 理清他的身体系统 |
[13:16] | Rapid detox risks arrhythmia, | 快速解毒可能导致心律不齐 |
[13:19] | … | 区别是我们可以知道风险的所在 |
[13:21] | … | 让他去透析 |
[13:24] | Dialysis. | 透析 |
[13:26] | You use that for kidney failure, right? | 治疗肾功能衰退的吗 |
[13:27] | Don’t worry, your kidneys are fine. | 别紧张 你的肾很好 |
[13:29] | He’s not worried about his kidneys. | 他不是担心他的肾 |
[13:30] | He’s worried about how he’s going to explain | 他只是担心怎么去 |
[13:32] | the dialysis to his girlfriend. | 向女朋友解释这次透析 |
[13:34] | I just don’t want her to worry. | 我只是不想让她担忧 |
[13:36] | You mean you don’t want her to leave you. | 你是不想她离开你吧 |
[13:37] | What’s wrong with that? I love her. | 这有什么问题 我爱她 |
[13:40] | It’s not like I’ve lied to her about anything important. | 我又没有在大事上欺骗她 |
[13:42] | I am an artist. | 我是一名艺术家 |
[13:44] | I’ve sold plenty of paintings in the past, | 过去出售了无数的艺术作品 |
[13:45] | I just | 只是 |
[13:46] | hit a bit of a dry spell lately, so… | 最近才遇到生活艰难 |
[13:48] | So tell her that. | 那就告诉她啊 |
[13:50] | He can’t. | 他不能 |
[13:53] | He wants her to be happy, too. | 他想她保持快乐 |
[13:54] | He’s telling her what she wants to hear. | 他只会把好的一面告诉她 |
[14:01] | You didn’t know. | 你不知道 |
[14:03] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:04] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[14:06] | She’s not sleeping around, | 她没有外遇 |
[14:07] | she’s not gambling it away, | 没有豪赌 |
[14:09] | … | 所以我没有理由采取什么行动 |
[14:12] | You don’t think a conversation… | 你不觉得谈一谈会…. |
[14:15] | … | 拥有幸福美满的家庭 |
[14:18] | – None. | 没有 |
[14:19] | – I am. | 我就是 |
[14:20] | Most people cling to some | 大部分人依靠 |
[14:21] | storybook notion of what a relationship is. | 小说里的描写来理清各种关系 |
[14:24] | You can’t have an imperfect thought. | 你总得要有完美的想法 |
[14:25] | You can’t have a private zone. You can’t… | 你不能有私人空间 |
[14:27] | Steal money and hide it away | -你不能 -偷了钱后藏起来 |
[14:28] | in a secret account? | 作为秘密帐户 |
[14:30] | She makes me happy. I make her happy. | 她让我开心 我也让她开心 |
[14:32] | It works. | 就是有效果 |
[14:34] | Because we don’t do storybook, | 我们的生活不是小说 |
[14:35] | and I don’t plan to poke into her business. | 我也不打算窥探她的私事 |
[14:44] | You were right about the dialysis. | 你透析的决策是对的 |
[14:46] | He made it through the night without any more seizures | 他整个晚上都 |
[14:48] | or visual symptoms. | 没有出现癫痫和视觉错乱 |
[14:49] | And I’m gonna be just as right | 等我在办公室吃完早餐 |
[14:51] | after breakfast up in my office. | 还是可以做出正确决策 |
[14:53] | The only difference is | 唯一的区别是 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna be right in front of other people. | 现在没有其他人在场 |
[14:56] | Which means you’re not here to talk about the medicine. | 所以你可以谈谈非医学的事情 |
[14:58] | You can screw with me all you want at work, | 在工作上你可以肆意侮辱我 |
[14:59] | but stay out of my personal life. | 但不要涉及我的私人生活 |
[15:01] | What did she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[15:03] | Did you just hear what I said? | 你刚刚有没听我说 |
[15:05] | I heard the part | 听到一部分 |
[15:06] | about “You can screw with me at work all you want.” | 在工作时我可以肆意侮辱你 |
[15:07] | – You want my advice? – Of course not. | -想要建议吗 -不想 |
[15:09] | Good, because I have no idea what you should do. | 太好了 我也不知道说什么好 |
[15:11] | I only know what you’re going to do. | 我只知道你打算怎么做 |
[15:12] | – You’re gonna… – I said I didn’t want your advice. | -你打算 -我说我不要你的建议 |
[15:14] | I said this is not advice. | 我说这不是建议 |
[15:16] | You are going to forgive her for opening that account, | 你会原谅她私下开帐户的事 |
[15:18] | and you’re gonna confess everything you’ve done | 你还要为自己做的事道歉 |
[15:20] | and then you’re gonna beg her to forgive you. | 请求她原谅你 |
[15:22] | What purpose could that possibly serve? | 这样有什么意义 |
[15:23] | None, which is why I’m not saying you should, | 没有 所以我说这不是建议 |
[15:27] | but you will. | 但是你就会这么做 |
[15:32] | DOUGLAS ON EARPHONE: What’s your end game? | 你的终极目标是什么 |
[15:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[15:36] | I’m at the track. | 过道上 |
[15:38] | That’s like six miles away. | 那还有六英里远 |
[15:39] | How cool are these things? | 这东西太神奇了 |
[15:41] | I feel like an idiot. | 我觉得自己像个傻瓜 |
[15:47] | I’m not giving you any more of my stuff. | 我再也不会给东西你了 |
[15:49] | Do you have those night vision goggles? | 你有夜视镜吗 |
[15:52] | No. | 没有 |
[15:53] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[15:55] | You like making him miserable. | 你喜欢使他痛苦 |
[15:56] | You like driving people away from you. | 你喜欢把人们逼走 |
[15:58] | He deserved to know the truth. | 他理应知道真相 |
[16:00] | There was no truth until you dug it up. | 你不去挖掘的话是无所谓真相的 |
[16:02] | HOUSE ON EARPHONE: You do know that stuff exists | 事情总是存在的 |
[16:03] | even when you can’t see it, right? | 哪怕你不知道 |
[16:06] | It was a truth that mattered to him | 某个真相与他有关 |
[16:07] | and a truth that mattered to her, | 某个真相也与她有关 |
[16:08] | why did it matter to you? | 可那又关你什么事呢 |
[16:11] | First of all, stop saying “a” truth. | 首先 那不是某个 |
[16:12] | There is only one truth. | 只有一个真相 |
[16:13] | That may be true for you. | 对你来说也许是的 |
[16:15] | Miserable people save more lives. | 悲惨的人可以能拯救更多的生命 |
[16:18] | If your life has meaning, | 你的人生有意义 |
[16:20] | your job doesn’t have to have meaning. | 但你的工作没必要有意义 |
[16:22] | Screw-ups are more palatable | 悲惨的人有个怀抱可以哭诉的话 |
[16:24] | if you have someone’s arms to go cry in. | 那就十分有意义了 |
[16:25] | That makes sense. | 有点道理 |
[16:27] | Usually, I have more of a fight on that one. | 通常我们都会有争论的 |
[16:29] | So why are you making | 那为什么 |
[16:30] | Taub miserable? | 是陶博呢 |
[16:31] | I just said… | 我刚说了 |
[16:32] | He left his last job to save his marriage. | 他上次就是为了婚姻离开自己的工作 |
[16:34] | If his marriage falls apart, | 如果他再次感情危机 |
[16:36] | you think he’ll be working harder for you? | 你认为他还会为你努力工作 |
[16:37] | Or you think he won’t be working for you at all? | 还是就此离你而去? |
[16:45] | FOREMAN: His head and neck are completely swollen. | 他的头部和颈部完全肿大 |
[16:46] | I need a Trach kit. His throat’s closing. | 把气管插管拿来 他喉咙紧锁了 |
[16:54] | – Can’t find any landmarks. – Just start cutting. | 找不到体表切入口 |
[16:55] | – An exploratory trach? | -就这样切吧 -探查性插管? |
[16:57] | – We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[17:01] | – I got it. | 好了 |
[17:02] | – Here. | 这里 |
[17:13] | KUTNER: His face is so swollen | 他的脸部肿胀 |
[17:14] | it’s squeezed his tear ducts shut. | 挤压到泪腺关闭 |
[17:15] | We’ve been lubricating his eyes by hand. | 只能人工湿润他的双眼 |
[17:17] | We’ve started him on steroids, IV, | 我们使用激素 静脉注射 药膏 |
[17:18] | and cream to reduce the swelling, | 来减轻肿胀 |
[17:20] | but it’s having limited effect. | 不过效果一般 |
[17:21] | Negative for thrombosis and Chagas. | 血栓和锥虫病检测呈阴性 |
[17:23] | Could be infection. | 可能有感染 |
[17:24] | Cultures still negative. | 细胞培养还是阴性 |
[17:25] | Could be his immune system’s on hyperdrive, | 难道他的免疫系统过度激化 |
[17:27] | cytokine storm. | 导致细胞因子风暴 |
[17:28] | Why would you pay for a three-year gym membership | 为什么你办了三年的健身会员资格证 |
[17:30] | and only go twice? | 但只去过两次? |
[17:34] | Sorry. You guys still diagnosing? | 抱歉 你们还在诊断吗 |
[17:39] | unapproved cocktail of drugs | 你们应该记得 鸡尾酒疗法是 |
[17:41] | he’s been downing like… | 未经批准的 不过他已经像喝鸡尾酒 |
[17:44] | Like a cocktail. | 一样喝下了 |
[17:46] | He just completed | 他刚完成了一整套透析 |
[17:49] | a total dialysis. | 或者恶化 |
[17:52] | I take it none of you saw Trainspotting. | 你们肯定都没看过电影《迷幻火车》 |
[17:54] | You think swelling is a symptom of withdrawal? | 你认为肿胀是戒毒的症状? |
[17:55] | You think it’s a coincidence that | 给他停药以后 |
[17:57] | three new symptoms cropped up | 马上就出现三种症状 |
[17:58] | as soon as we took him off the drugs? | 只是一个巧合? |
[18:00] | It’s possible some of the symptoms… | 可能其中某些症状.. |
[18:01] | Either the drugs are the answer | 要么药物是答案 |
[18:02] | or the drugs are a coincidence. | 不然就是巧合 |
[18:04] | If it’s one, we have to find a better way to detox him. | 如果是药物引起 我们得找个更好的办法来解毒 |
[18:06] | If it’s two, we have to know | 若两种可能都存在 就要找出 |
[18:07] | which symptoms are withdrawal related | 具体哪些才是戒毒症状 |
[18:09] | before we can formulate a diagnosis. | 然后再下诊断来救他 |
[18:10] | Which means we have to find a better way to detox him. | 也就是说我们还得找更好的办法来解毒 |
[18:13] | So how do we do it? | 现在怎么办 |
[18:14] | Hair of the drug | 再给他下毒 |
[18:17] | that bit him. | 如果真是药物引发的那就很危险 |
[18:19] | That’s why we’re gonna | 而且它们已经导致.. |
[18:20] | put him back on the drugs, | 所以才给他重新用那些药 |
[18:21] | then wean him off again. | 然后给他断掉 |
[18:23] | Just much slower. | 从中慢慢观察 |
[18:26] | Why are you looking at him? | 你们为什么都看着他 |
[18:28] | Try it out. | 试试吧 |
[18:31] | You heard the boss. | 老板发话了 |
[18:32] | Go! | 快去 |
[18:36] | – Taub… | 陶博 |
[18:37] | – I didn’t talk to her. | 我没和她谈 |
[18:48] | Why are you… | 你为什么 |
[18:49] | Excuse me. | 什么事 |
[18:50] | Uh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:00] | He does look like me, doesn’t he? | 他看起来真像我 是吧 |
[19:03] | … | 我需要引开你一会 好让我查查你的桌子 |
[19:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:05] | Nice blouse. | 漂亮的上衣 |
[19:07] | I really like that color on you. | 那颜色很配你 |
[19:09] | Tell House that if he wants to know what I’m doing, | 告诉豪斯如果他想知道我在做什么 |
[19:12] | … | 不是豪斯 是我 |
[19:14] | … | 我 我也说不上 |
[19:15] | I was thinking maybe we could get together | 我想或许我们能出去 |
[19:17] | for a drink or something. | 喝一杯什么的 |
[19:18] | I wasn’t sure exactly what you like to do, so I thought… | 我不是很清楚你喜欢做什么 |
[19:20] | – You’d spy on me? | -所以我想 -监视我 |
[19:21] | – No, no, | 不 不 |
[19:23] | not spying. More like research. | 不是监视 更像是调查 |
[19:24] | I think it’s a good idea to get to know a little bit more | 我认为在约女人出去前 |
[19:26] | about a woman | 最好先对这个女人 |
[19:27] | before you ask her out. | 有所了解 |
[19:29] | Show you care about more than just what she looks like. | 表明你在乎的不仅是她的外表 |
[19:32] | As romantic as you make that sound, | 尽管听起来很浪漫 |
[19:35] | pretty sure that what you’re doing | 但我很确定你的所作所为 |
[19:38] | is not so much caring as creepy. | 不是关心 而是变态 |
[19:40] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[19:42] | You were scrounging through my desk. | 你在乱翻我的桌子 |
[19:43] | What the hell am I going to find out? | 我能找到什么呢 |
[19:45] | You went to Michigan. | 你去过密歇根州 |
[19:46] | You like your sandwiches a little light on mayo. | 你喜欢三明治里面少放蛋黄酱 |
[19:47] | You stay in touch with your mother. | 你和你母亲保持着联系 |
[19:49] | You rented The English Patient | 你租碟看《英国病人》 |
[19:51] | and you gave money to Amnesty International. | 还向国际特赦组织捐款 |
[19:53] | There’s not one thing I can find out in here | 我在这发现的事 |
[19:55] | that you wouldn’t tell a co-worker | 你都可能拿去跟在电梯里 |
[19:56] | while riding in an elevator. | 碰到的同事说起的 |
[19:59] | I’m not a creep. | 我不是个变态 |
[20:00] | I just thought you seemed interesting. | 我只是对你感兴趣而已 |
[20:04] | I’ll go now. | 我现在就走 |
[20:07] | Yeah, these… | 这些 |
[20:15] | I’ll give you embarrassing info on House. | 我可以透露点豪斯的糗事给你 |
[20:20] | No. | 不 不是换约会 |
[20:21] | You’d be employing me, | 你可以雇用我 |
[20:22] | so I’d have all the time in the world | 那样我就有大把大把时间 |
[20:24] | to ask you all about you and it would fall | 询问关于你的一切 |
[20:26] | under the category of socializing, | 这样我就从变态的跟踪 |
[20:28] | instead of creepy stalking. | 变成正常的社交了 |
[20:29] | – And I’d be paying you? | 为此我还要付你钱 |
[20:30] | – I know it’s weird. | 我知道有点怪 |
[20:32] | But if you pay me while I check you out, | 不过你付钱让我来调查你自己 |
[20:33] | it’s all cool. | 实在太酷了 |
[20:34] | And you’d get value. | 你还能得到有用信息 对付他时可以占尽先机 |
[20:38] | You’d get leverage against him. | 你觉得我需要帮助才能让豪斯守规矩? |
[20:39] | No. | 不是 |
[20:42] | Nope. I’m sorry. | 不了 对不起 |
[20:45] | This hospital can’t afford… | 医院负担不起.. |
[20:47] | Oh, whatever you can afford. | 你给多少都行 |
[20:54] | How did you know I liked roses? | 你怎么知道我喜欢玫瑰 |
[20:55] | I was in your house last night. | 我昨晚去过你家 |
[20:57] | (CHUCKLING) No, I’m kidding. | 不 开玩笑的 |
[21:00] | Who the hell doesn’t like roses? | 谁不喜欢玫瑰呢 |
[21:18] | … | 派克四重奏要在图书馆筹资活动上演奏 |
[21:24] | That’s it? | 就这样了 |
[21:25] | It was your idea. | 是你想去的 |
[21:28] | They’ll be great. | 他们会很棒 |
[21:36] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:40] | I couldn’t find the letter opener. | 我找不到开信刀 |
[21:43] | I went through some of the drawers in your desk, | 我到你书桌的抽屉 |
[21:45] | looking for it. | 去找了找 |
[21:47] | There were a bunch | 里面有一叠 |
[21:49] | of statements in there | 杰斐逊共同银行 |
[21:51] | from Jefferson Mutual. | 的对帐单 |
[22:02] | I was so close. | 就差一点了 |
[22:04] | To what? | 差一点怎么了 |
[22:06] | You’ve got $83,000 socked away | 你在一个秘密账户 |
[22:08] | in a secret account. | 里存了83000美元 |
[22:10] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[22:14] | I wanted to keep it a surprise, | 我本想给你个惊喜的 但 |
[22:19] | but I bought you the car. | 我给你买了辆车 |
[22:27] | The one that | 那辆 |
[22:29] | I… | 我 |
[22:30] | I knew you would never buy it yourself, | 我知道你绝不会自己买的 |
[22:32] | so | 所以 |
[22:35] | I’ve been saving. | 我一直在存钱 |
[22:37] | And it’s gonna be delivered on Friday. | 星期五车就会送到 |
[22:44] | You are amazing. | 你太好了 |
[22:48] | Lucky you. | 是你走运 |
[22:54] | We’ve gradually reduced your dosage. | 我们在逐渐减少药的剂量 |
[22:57] | You’re actually drug-free now. | 实际上你体内的药已经清空了 |
[22:59] | I feel great. Thanks to you. | 我感觉很好 谢谢你 |
[23:01] | All part of the job. | 工作而已 |
[23:04] | Your blood pressure is normal. | 你血压正常 |
[23:05] | Can you sit up? | 能坐起来吗 |
[23:12] | What are you… | 你干什么 |
[23:20] | What happened to his face? | 他的脸怎么了 |
[23:21] | Question is, what happened to his hormones? | 应该问他的荷尔蒙怎么了 |
[23:23] | We’re gonna need an ice pack in here. | 这里需要冰袋 |
[23:31] | We can rule out the clinical trial drugs at this point. | 可以排除临床试验药物了 |
[23:32] | His system has been completely cleaned twice. | 他体内已经被彻底清洗过两次 |
[23:35] | So unless the drugs found a hiding place under the stairs… | 除非药物藏匿到某处 |
[23:36] | Drugs could have set off | 药物可以诱发 |
[23:38] | a dormant neurological condition. | 潜在的神经病变 |
[23:39] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[23:40] | Coming clean causes a lot of damage. | 坦白会带来很多伤害 |
[23:42] | Alienation, divorce… | 疏远 离婚 |
[23:45] | My wife’s buying me a car. | 我老婆给我买了辆车 |
[23:49] | – I was talking about the patient. | 我在说病人 |
[23:50] | – You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[23:51] | The divorce was metaphorical. | 离婚只是打比喻 |
[23:54] | What about Kluver-Bucy Syndrome? | 那双侧颞叶切除综合症呢 |
[23:55] | Bilateral lesions in the temporal lobes. | 双侧颞叶损伤的 |
[23:57] | Visual agnosia and hyper-sexuality | 主要症状是失去视觉辨识能力 |
[23:58] | are the key symptoms. | 和性欲旺盛 |
[24:00] | Good thing he’s got that girlfriend. | 还好他有个女友 |
[24:01] | If it’s Kluver-Bucy, his brain will melt down, | 如果是双侧颞叶切除综合症 脑子会不好使 |
[24:03] | he’ll try to swallow his own hands | 他会企图吞掉自己的手 |
[24:05] | and she can take care of him | 她就可以照顾 |
[24:06] | for the rest of his talentless life. | 他废人般的下半生了 |
[24:07] | You owe me an apology. | 你欠我一个道歉 |
[24:08] | Any rationalization you had for meddling | 她有个好理由 |
[24:10] | in my private life disappeared | 你干涉我私生活 |
[24:11] | when she had good reason… | 的理由不复存在了 |
[24:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:16] | Fact is, | 事实上 我说的都不适用 |
[24:20] | nothing I said applies. | 因此也没理由要求她原谅你 |
[24:22] | Kluver-Bucy | 没理由做个傻瓜 |
[24:28] | wouldn’t explain the seizure | 双侧颞叶切除综合症解释不了癫痫 |
[24:29] | or the cytokine storm. | 或细胞因子风暴 |
[24:30] | Withdrawal complications. | 停药的并发症 |
[24:32] | Then again, she is handing you a giant gift | 而且 她送了你一份你觉得 |
[24:34] | that you don’t think you deserve. | 你不配接受的礼物 |
[24:36] | The fact that the MRI showed no lesions on the temporal lobe tends to rule out | 核磁共振显示双侧颞叶没有损伤 |
[24:38] | your “lesions on the temporal lobe” theory. | 排除了你关于双侧颞叶损伤的推测 |
[24:40] | The damage can be a circulatory issue, | 损伤可能是循环系统的 |
[24:42] | rather than structural. | 而不是结构性的 |
[24:43] | We wouldn’t see that on the MRI. | 核磁共振显示不出来 |
[24:44] | Foreman’s right. | 福曼说的对 |
[24:46] | Go call your wife, | 给你老婆打个电话 |
[24:47] | tell her you’re not coming home, | 告诉她你不回家了 |
[24:48] | say you have to give a patient | 你得给病人做个 |
[24:49] | a cranial MR angiogram, | 头部核磁共振血管造影 |
[24:51] | then say good night and hang up. | 然后说晚安并挂机 |
[25:15] | Odd that a man who can’t run would own | 真奇怪不能跑步的人 |
[25:17] | so many pairs of sneakers. | 有这么多双跑鞋 |
[25:20] | You mind hanging this up when you’re done? | 你忙完了能把这个挂起来吗 |
[25:23] | I have to find something embarrassing about you. | 我得找出点你的糗事来 |
[25:26] | No, you don’t. | 这没必要 |
[25:27] | I ordered us Indian. | 我叫了印度菜 |
[25:30] | Not too embarrassing. | 不一定很糗 |
[25:31] | Just something credible. | 但要可信 |
[25:33] | Well, if you hand her that, | 如果你给了她想要的 |
[25:35] | she’s not gonna need you anymore. | 她就不再需要你了 |
[25:37] | If I don’t hand her anything, | 如果我什么都拿不出来 |
[25:38] | she’ll think I’m incompetent. | 她会觉得我很无能 |
[25:40] | I don’t care if she thinks you’re incompetent. | 我不关心她是否觉得你无能 |
[25:42] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这招不管用 |
[25:44] | It’s worked so far. | 目前为止都好用 |
[25:46] | I’m not good at lying. | 不 我不擅长说谎 |
[25:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:49] | That’s why your cover is that | 所以你的托辞是 |
[25:50] | you want to do her. | 你想上她 |
[25:52] | I like her. I don’t want to do her. | 我喜欢她 我不想上她 |
[25:55] | Then what’s the point of liking her? | 那喜欢她的意义何在? |
[25:56] | I meant I don’t just want to do her. | 我是说我不仅仅是想上她 |
[25:59] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[26:00] | What do you think you’re gonna find out about her? | 你觉得你能找出她点什么来吗 |
[26:03] | Something personal, | 一些私人的 |
[26:05] | something embarrassing. | 很糗的事 |
[26:06] | I spend half my life negotiating with that woman. | 我花了半辈子的时间和那女人交涉 |
[26:11] | Anything I can use to scare her into saying yes. | 任何能让她向我妥协的事 |
[26:17] | Okay- | 还行吧 |
[26:21] | “Okay”? | 还行吧 |
[26:23] | You’re okay with being paid twice | 帮人勒索 又两边收钱 |
[26:25] | to facilitate blackmail? | 还只是还行吧 |
[26:26] | I’m okay. | 我是还行 |
[26:28] | I don’t believe you. But I’m okay. | 我不信任你 但我行的 |
[26:30] | You’re doing this for the | 你我这么做的 |
[26:32] | same reason I’m doing this. | 动机相同 |
[26:33] | We’ll see who gets there first. | 看谁先得手吧 |
[26:39] | Here it is. | 这里 |
[26:40] | Circle of Willis, the vessels are narrow. | 大脑动脉环 血管狭窄 |
[26:43] | Narrow for you, normal for him. | 对你而言吧 对他来说是正常 |
[26:46] | If there were problems with the vessels, | 如果他的血管有出问题的话 |
[26:48] | he would have had symptoms long ago. | 病症早就出现了 |
[26:49] | – Not if something else changed. – Like? | 或者还有其他器官病变 |
[26:51] | TAUB: His heart. | -比如说 -心脏 |
[26:53] | He could have recently gotten an intermittent arrhythmia. | 他有可能是最近才患上间歇性心律失常 |
[26:55] | I know “heart” and “head” start with the same three letters, | 心脏和脑袋的写法差不多 这点我知道 |
[26:57] | but you’ve got to read all the way to the end. | 不过你总得把它们拼写完整吧 |
[26:59] | The experimental drugs cause an arrhythmia | 病人服用了试验药品 |
[27:01] | which causes low blood pressure. | 导致了心律失常 引发低血压 |
[27:04] | Combine that with those narrow vessels, | 再加上血管收缩 |
[27:05] | the brain doesn’t get enough blood. | 大脑供血不足 |
[27:07] | That causes all of his symptoms. | 就引发了所有的症状 |
[27:09] | If we can trigger the arrhythmia and identify it, | 若能人为诱发心律失常并诊断病因 |
[27:11] | we might be able to stop it from killing him. | 就有机会可以治愈患者 |
[27:15] | – Been home? | 回过家了吗 |
[27:16] | – No. | 没有 |
[27:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:19] | Do an EP study. | 准备做电生理检测 |
[27:20] | Find the arrhythmia. | 找出心律失常的原因 |
[27:25] | We’re gonna insert three electrical catheters into your heart. | 我们将会在你的心脏上插入 |
[27:26] | Tell Dr. | 三支电导管 |
[27:28] | Hadley I’m sorry. | 代我跟哈德利医生说声抱歉 |
[27:29] | She understands, | 她能理解的 |
[27:30] | and you should tell her yourself. | 你应该当面和他说 |
[27:33] | You will fine | 你会没事的 |
[27:35] | She’s so supportive, she’s so great. | 她很了不起 一直都支持我 |
[27:36] | All I do is lie to her. | 而我却欺骗了她 |
[27:39] | What happens if you tell her? | 如果你跟她说了会怎样 |
[27:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:42] | You love her, right? | 你爱她 对吗 |
[27:45] | More than anything, and she loves me. | 胜过一切 而她也爱我 |
[27:47] | If you open your mouth, one of two things happens, | 如果你对她坦白 有两种可能 |
[27:49] | she either forgives you or she leaves you. | 要么她原谅你 要么她离你而去 |
[27:51] | At best, you wind up exactly where you are right now. | 顺利的话 你的生活重回正轨 |
[27:54] | It’s noble to want to confess. | 坦诚便是高尚 |
[27:56] | Really, it is. | 真的 |
[27:57] | But if the result’s just damage and pain, | 但如果结果只是悲伤和痛苦 |
[27:59] | that’s not noble, | 那不叫高尚 |
[28:01] | it’s selfish. | 是自私 |
[28:05] | TAUB: Stimulate right atrium. | 刺激右心房 |
[28:07] | Normal conduction. | 没有传导 |
[28:09] | How long you plan on keeping me from going home? | 你打算过多久才让我回家 |
[28:11] | Until you’re convinced I’m a different person, | 直到你认为我痛改前非 |
[28:13] | one who won’t do anything stupid? | 不再做任何傻事为止吗 |
[28:16] | Guilt fades quickly. | 罪恶感总是很快消失 |
[28:19] | By Wednesday, you’ll be fine. | 到周三 你就好了 |
[28:20] | Right ventricle. | 右心室 |
[28:22] | And why do you want it to fade? | 为什么你要我的罪恶感消失 |
[28:25] | Why do you suddenly care about my marriage? | 怎么突然对我的婚姻万般关心 |
[28:26] | Because if it ain’t broke… | 因为…如果还没破裂的话 |
[28:29] | You obviously think it is broke. | 很明显 你已经认为没救了 |
[28:30] | And you obviously think it ain’t. | 问题是你觉得有救啊 |
[28:32] | Your marriage is like a broken toaster. | 你的婚姻就像一个坏掉的烤面包机 |
[28:33] | Bread keeps popping out, and you keep calling it toast, | 明明已经坏了 你还猛往里面塞面包 |
[28:35] | which is weird because you’ve | 这很奇怪 因为你习惯把你的面包 |
[28:37] | put your bread in a lot of toasters, | 塞进烤面包机去烤了 |
[28:38] | and apparently you don’t see any difference. | 很明显 你没有看出好坏的区别 |
[28:39] | It’s kind of fascinating. | 这真是逗啊 |
[28:41] | He’s going into V-tach. | 病人室性心动过速 |
[28:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:43] | Good news, test is working. | 好消息 试验有效果了 |
[28:45] | Your heart’s freaking out, | 你的心跳过速 |
[28:47] | but it’s cool that you’re still conscious. | 但你仍然清醒 好现象 |
[28:48] | (WHEEZING) Try to overdrive. | 尝试加速 |
[28:50] | Didn’t work. | 没有作用 |
[28:58] | This might burn a little bit. | 这可能会有点烫 |
[28:59] | Charging to 60. Clear. Ow! | 充电到60焦 开始 |
[29:03] | Going again. Charging to 120. | 再来 充电到120焦 |
[29:05] | Have you been dyeing your hair? | 你有染发吗 |
[29:08] | – No. | 没有 |
[29:10] | – House. Clear. | 豪斯 让开 |
[29:11] | Right. | 好的 |
[29:15] | Your hair’s growing in red. | 头发变红了 |
[29:19] | TAUB: His heart rate is stabilized. | 他的心率稳定下来了 |
[29:20] | Does your theory include any genetic mutations | 你的诊断有包括基因突变 |
[29:23] | that could cause his hair to change color? | 来解释他的毛发变异吗 |
[29:26] | Then either he’s lying about dyeing | 要么他骗我们说没有染发 |
[29:31] | or just dying. | 要么…他真的要死了 |
[29:36] | Red hair means it’s not Kluver-Bucy. | 头发变红说明他患的不是双侧颞叶切除综合症 |
[29:38] | Melanin affects hair color. What affects melanin? | 黑色素决定头发颜色 |
[29:39] | – Hormones. | -什么决定黑色素 -荷尔蒙 |
[29:41] | – Hormone panels were all normal. | 荷尔蒙水平没有异常 |
[29:42] | Age. | 年龄 |
[29:43] | He’s turning prematurely crimson? | 他这么年轻就两鬓斑红? |
[29:45] | FOREMAN: A genetic disorder. | 是基因紊乱 |
[29:46] | Waardenburg Syndrome causes arrhythmias | 瓦登伯格综合症会引发心律失常 |
[29:48] | and can change hair color. | 同时也会引起发色变异 |
[29:49] | And make you deaf. Next. | 和失聪 下一个 |
[29:51] | I found a long QT interval. | 发现长时间的QT间隔 |
[29:53] | I think it’s Romano-Ward Syndrome. | 我认为是罗马诺-沃德综合症 (先天性心脏病-耳聋-骨畸形症修群) |
[29:55] | Explains the irregular heart rhythms. | 这解释了心律失常 |
[29:56] | But not the ginger nut. | 但解释不了头发变色 |
[29:57] | FOREMAN: If he’s got Romano’s, | 如果他得了罗马诺-沃德综合症 |
[29:59] | he’s got at least five gene mutations. | 至少会有5项基因突变 |
[30:00] | It’s not a big leap to think he | 那么我们大胆假设头发颜色 |
[30:01] | has others that would give him the hair. | 变异另有原因就顺理成章了 |
[30:03] | It also gives him the likelihood of | 同时他也有 |
[30:04] | sudden and unexpected death. | 突然猝死的可能性 |
[30:05] | Beta blockers don’t work. | β受体阻滞因子不起作用了 |
[30:07] | His heart can’t handle an ICD. | 他的心脏受不了除颤器 |
[30:09] | Pete Best. | 彼得·百斯特 |
[30:15] | Good God, | 我的天 |
[30:17] | has none of you ever read a history book? | 你们都没点历史知识吗 |
[30:19] | The original Beatles drummer. | 原披头士乐队的鼓手 |
[30:21] | A bunch of nerves | 一束神经丛 |
[30:22] | controls the tempo of the heart. | 控制着心跳的节拍 |
[30:23] | They’re all playing in time, | 它们一起协调作用 |
[30:25] | except one dude who can’t keep the beat, | 只要有一个傻蛋不能保持节拍 |
[30:26] | wrecks the whole thing, | 就搞砸了整件事 |
[30:27] | so we hire Ringo. | 所以我们又雇了林格 |
[30:29] | Pete Best was actually a great drummer. | 彼得·百斯特实际上是个优秀的鼓手 |
[30:31] | But I assume you mean the patient | 你的意思是病人 |
[30:32] | needs a cardiac sympathectomy? | 需要心脏交感神经切除术吗 |
[30:33] | I probably should have just said that, huh? | 我刚刚说得还不够直接? |
[30:35] | You start cutting nerves, you risk his swallowing, | 切除神经会影响到他的吞咽 |
[30:37] | vocal cords, sweating… | 声带 排汗问题 |
[30:38] | So he saves a fortune on karaoke | 那他可以省下不少唱卡拉OK和 |
[30:40] | machines and deodorant. | 止汗除臭剂的钱 |
[30:42] | You think he’s stable enough for surgery? | 你觉得他状况稳定 适宜做手术吗 |
[30:45] | If he was, he wouldn’t need it. | 如果他状况稳定 就没必要做手术 |
[30:59] | Do you have any brothers and sisters? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[31:01] | One sister. | 有一个妹妹 |
[31:03] | He told me he was on the lacrosse team. | 他告我他是曲棍球队的 |
[31:04] | In high school. | 那是高中的时候 |
[31:06] | In college he just cheered | 大学时 他就只能是曲棍球队 |
[31:07] | the lacrosse team on to victory. – Wow. – Yeah. | 啦啦队了 |
[31:11] | How was your relationship with your dad? | 你和你父亲的关系怎样 |
[31:12] | Fine. | 不错 |
[31:14] | You have three more questions. | 你还能问3个问题 |
[31:16] | How was your relationship with your mom? | 你和你母亲的关系怎样 |
[31:17] | Fine. | 不错 |
[31:18] | When did you lose your virginity? | 你什么时候不是处女的? |
[31:20] | Not something I discuss with | 这不是我会和同事在电梯 |
[31:23] | co-workers in an elevator. | 讨论的话题 |
[31:26] | And… | 那么… |
[31:28] | And… | 那么… |
[31:32] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道的 不是吗 |
[31:37] | Bit of a wasted third question | 你浪费了第三个问题 |
[31:39] | ’cause the answer is “Know what?” | 答案是”知道什么” |
[31:42] | Okay, bear with me here, | 再忍一忍我吧 |
[31:43] | because some people sometimes | 因为有时候有人 |
[31:44] | consider my thought processes complicated. | 认为我的思维过程非常复杂 |
[31:48] | I’m into you ’cause you’re hot | 我爱上你了 因为你一够火辣 |
[31:49] | and smart, | 二够聪明 |
[31:51] | in that order, but both are needed. | 顺序如此 但两样都不可或缺 |
[31:53] | Photos can be retouched, | 照片可以修改 |
[31:55] | and House is an evil genius, | 豪斯是个邪恶的天才 |
[31:57] | which makes this photo suspicious. | 所以这照片很可疑 |
[31:59] | And yet you’re not suspicious. | 但至今你还没怀疑 |
[32:00] | Which means either you’re not smart enough to be suspicious, | 说明你也不够聪明 |
[32:03] | in which case, I am less interested in you. | 这么说来我就对你没兴趣了 |
[32:06] | Or you’re not suspicious because you know | 但是如果你不怀疑是因为 |
[32:09] | this is actually a doctored photo of House. | 你早知道这是张修改过的照片 |
[32:12] | In which case, I am more interested in you. | 那我就会对你更有兴趣 |
[32:15] | But I’m wasting my time because you know | 但我在浪费时间 因为你知道 |
[32:18] | this is a game we are playing on you | 这是我们的游戏 |
[32:19] | and I am busted | 我输了 |
[32:21] | and I’m screwed. | 我搞砸了 |
[32:24] | I know the photo’s a fake. | 我知道照片是假的 |
[32:27] | I know this is a game. | 我也知道这是你们的游戏 |
[32:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:33] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[32:37] | Good bye. | 再见 |
[32:46] | So you knew that I wasn’t gonna give you | 那么你知道我给不了你 |
[32:48] | anything worthwhile? | 什么有价值的东西 |
[32:50] | And you were never gonna give me anything worthwhile? | 而且你也不会给我任何有价值的 |
[32:55] | Then why did you bother coming out with me? | 那你为什么和我出来 |
[32:57] | I wanted to screw with House. | 我 想对付豪斯 |
[33:01] | By wasting my time? | 浪费我的时间就可以对付他? |
[33:02] | That doesn’t make sense. | 不合逻辑 |
[33:06] | No. | 不是 |
[33:07] | There must be another reason. Hmm. | 肯定另有原因 |
[33:12] | Is it okay if I sit back down here? | 我坐回来好吗 |
[33:19] | THIRTEEN: Your heartbeat’s out of control. | 你的心率失控 |
[33:21] | We need to surgically sever | 我们得手术切断 |
[33:23] | the connection between your heart and brain. | 你心脏与大脑的联系 |
[33:25] | We believe it’s necessary, | 我们认为这是必要的 |
[33:26] | but you need to know the ramifications. | 但你需要知道后遗症 |
[33:28] | You’ll never be able to feel angina. | 你再也感受不到心绞痛 |
[33:30] | You may not know if you have a heart attack, | 所以可能意识不到自己心脏病发 |
[33:32] | may not be able to get help in time. | 因此得不到及时的救治 |
[33:34] | Where are my regular doctors? | 我的主治医师在哪 |
[33:36] | Regular doctors? | 主治医师? |
[33:38] | Dr. Taub and Dr. Hadley. | 陶博医生和哈德利医生 |
[33:39] | Why aren’t they telling me this? | 为什么不是他们来告诉我这些 |
[33:42] | Brandon, I am Dr. Hadley, | 布兰登 我是哈德利医生 |
[33:43] | and this is Dr. Taub. | 这是陶博医生 |
[33:45] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[33:47] | I’ve never seen you before in my life. | 我这辈子从没见过你俩 |
[33:55] | TAUB: We can’t do the surgery. | 我们不能动手术了 |
[33:58] | We’re back to where we started, visual agnosia. | 视觉失认症 |
[33:59] | We need to re-examine neurological disorders, | 需要重新检查神经系统的紊乱 |
[34:01] | – something slowly progressing. | 有些东西是缓慢进展的 |
[34:02] | – This isn’t progressing. | 那根本不是进展 |
[34:04] | It’s there, then it’s not, then it is. | 一会儿有 一会儿没有 |
[34:05] | It’s a new symptom, intermittence. | 是一种新症状 间歇性的 |
[34:08] | It’s irrelevant. | 这个不相关 |
[34:10] | Since when is a new symptom irrelevant? | 新症状怎么不相关 |
[34:11] | Since it points towards the same disease. | 因为这些都指向同一种病 |
[34:13] | Intermittence can fit with Romano-Ward. | 间歇性可说明罗马诺-沃德综合症 |
[34:15] | We still need to do a sympathectomy. | 仍得做交感神经切除术 |
[34:17] | Maybe we missed something, | 可能我们漏了些东西 |
[34:18] | toxins. When? | -毒素 -何时 |
[34:19] | When you checked every bottle, | 当你检查了每个瓶子 |
[34:21] | every can, every tube of paint, | 每个罐子 每个颜料管时 |
[34:23] | or when you detoxed him twice? | 还给他二次解毒之后? |
[34:25] | Maybe there was a batch of toxic paint | 可能是一批他几个月前 |
[34:26] | that he used up a few months ago. | 用过的颜料 |
[34:28] | Then he would have been sick months ago, not now. | 那他几个月前就该病了 而不是现在 |
[34:30] | He’s lost weight since he got here. | 他自打来就开始减轻体重 |
[34:31] | That’s a symptom of trying to cram hospital food | 这是因为他喉咙吸不进空气 |
[34:33] | down a throat he can barely get air down. | 却还硬往里面塞医院食物的结果 |
[34:35] | It’s not a symptom, | 那不是个症状 |
[34:36] | but what if the toxins were stored in his fat cells a year ago, | 但如果毒素是一年以前 |
[34:39] | and now they’re being released | 储存在他的脂肪细胞里 |
[34:40] | into his bloodstream? | 而现在才被释放进了血液 |
[34:44] | So where are you gonna get this old paint, | 那么你从哪能拿到那些旧画 |
[34:46] | the city dump? | 垃圾场? |
[34:47] | On his old paintings. | 他的旧画 |
[34:48] | We know he hasn’t sold one in ages, | 我们都知道他几年都没有卖出画 |
[34:50] | but there weren’t many in his studio. | 但他画室里却没有几幅 |
[34:52] | He’s hid them somewhere. | 他肯定藏起来了 |
[34:53] | If you’re wrong, | 如果你错了 |
[34:56] | he could drop dead from Romano-Ward | 他会随时因为罗马诺-沃德综合症 |
[34:58] | at any moment. | 而没命 |
[34:59] | You okay with that? | 你应该知道吧 |
[35:00] | Just give me a few hours. | 给我几个小时 |
[35:02] | You got one. | 给你一个小时 |
[35:10] | I need to talk to him alone. | 我得和他单独谈谈 |
[35:12] | It’s about your work. | 关于你的工作 |
[35:14] | Your paintings. | 你的作品 |
[35:16] | I need to look at | 我得看看 |
[35:17] | all the ones you’ve sold recently. | 你近期卖掉的所有作品 |
[35:24] | Honey, can you give us a minute? | 亲爱的 我们得单独谈谈 |
[35:26] | To talk about your paintings? | 谈你的作品? |
[35:29] | Brandon, please. | 布兰登 求你了 |
[35:31] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[35:40] | I’ve only sold two paintings in the last three years, | 过去的三年里 我只卖了两幅画 |
[35:43] | since we met. | 打我们认识开始 |
[35:46] | One was to my cousin. | 一副还是卖给我堂兄了 |
[35:49] | I’ve been making money enrolling in drug trials. | 我是靠做医药试验赚钱 |
[35:52] | Two, three at a time. | 一次两到三片 |
[36:01] | Why did you lie to me? | 为什么对我撒谎 |
[36:03] | I want to be… | 我想… |
[36:07] | The way you look at me, | 你眼中的我是那么的 |
[36:09] | the way it makes me feel… | 让我感觉到… |
[36:10] | I want to be | 我想要… |
[36:12] | what you see | 当你看着… |
[36:14] | when you look at me. | 但你看着我的时候 |
[36:21] | You think I’m that shallow? | 你觉得我会那么肤浅吗 |
[36:24] | When I look at you, | 当我看着你的时候… |
[36:26] | I see you. | 我看到的是你 |
[36:42] | So, | 那么… |
[36:47] | where are the ones you didn’t sell? | 你没卖掉的画在哪 |
[38:17] | It’s not the paint, it’s the drugs. | 不是因为画 是因为药物 |
[38:19] | He’s not on the drugs | 他现在不吃药了 |
[38:22] | … | 但我看了他过去六个月的画作 |
[38:23] | They’re normal April, June and August, | 四 六 八月的很正常 |
[38:27] | but they’re distorted May, July, September. | 五 七 九月却是扭曲的 |
[38:30] | Every other month, he was having visual agnosia | 隔月他就有视觉失认症 |
[38:32] | because every other month, | 因为每隔一个月 |
[38:34] | he was on all three drugs simultaneously. | 他就同时服用三种药物 |
[38:35] | The statin was | 所以症状是 |
[38:36] | one month on, one month off. | 一个月有 一个月没有 |
[38:38] | I don’t know why the symptoms keep coming and going, | 我不知道这些症状是怎么反复的 |
[38:40] | but it is the drugs. | 但确实是药物引起 |
[38:41] | They’re hiding under the stairs. | 它们潜伏在底下 |
[38:44] | In the fat? That doesn’t make sense. | 在脂肪细胞里? 似乎不可能 |
[38:46] | These drugs aren’t fat soluble. | 那些药物不是脂溶性的 |
[38:47] | I said stairs, not closet. | 我说了是底下 不是里面 |
[38:49] | What was the last drug he was on | 他最后用的药物是什么 |
[38:51] | before the drugs he was on | 在症状发生之前 |
[38:52] | when the symptoms | 用的什么药 |
[38:55] | started? | 抗酸剂 |
[38:56] | – How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:58] | – It makes sense. | 这样合乎情理 |
[38:59] | Also, I’m looking at the file. | 我也在看病历 |
[39:06] | Yes. | 喂 |
[39:10] | It’s Dr. House. | 豪斯医生打来的 |
[39:13] | Wake him up. We’re done. | 叫醒他 手术不用做了 |
[39:15] | No, no, he says he needs surgery, | 不 不 他说手术要继续 |
[39:17] | but not this one. | 但不是这样 |
[39:18] | Did he give any specifics? | 他有什么特效意见吗 |
[39:19] | Abdominal surgery to remove a bezoar. | 取出胃石的腹部手术 |
[39:24] | It’s like a hairball, | 应该像是个毛团 |
[39:26] | but it’s made up of undigested food. | 但由没消化的食物组成 |
[39:28] | You can get it if your stomach acid’s low, | 如果胃酸不足 会造成这样 |
[39:30] | which Brandon’s was | 布兰登就是 |
[39:31] | because of an experimental antacid. | 因为一种试验的抗酸剂 |
[39:33] | The fruit and vegetable fibers and skins | 水果与蔬菜纤维以及果皮 |
[39:35] | get stuck together and form a ball. | 裹在一起成了一个球 |
[39:38] | It gets sticky, ferments, grows. | 变粘 发酵 长大 |
[39:41] | It starts sucking up some of the pills he’d taken. | 吸附了他所吃的药物 |
[39:43] | Some are never heard from again, | 有些不见了 |
[39:45] | but some get released. | 但有些释放了 |
[39:46] | For the last week, it’s basically been giving him | 上周 这三种药物 |
[39:48] | massive doses of all three at once. | 一起大释放 |
[39:56] | That is why | 所以这就是… |
[39:58] | I won’t let Cameron buy a cat. | 我为什么不让卡麦隆养猫的原因 |
[40:00] | He should be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
[40:05] | Are you glad he told you the truth? | 你很高兴知道了真相吗 |
[40:07] | Yes. Of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[40:11] | But | 但… |
[40:14] | were you happier before you knew? | 是不是不知道前更快乐? |
[40:24] | About 10 more feet. | 再走十步就到了 |
[40:27] | I do know what it looks like, | 我不知道它是什么样子 |
[40:28] | so maybe this whole blindfold thing… | 所以一直被蒙在鼓里的… |
[40:30] | Shh. My gift, | 嘘 我的礼物 |
[40:31] | my rules. | 我的规矩 |
[40:32] | Bump! | 到了 |
[40:34] | All right, if you don’t like the color, | 好吧 如果你不喜欢它的颜色 |
[40:36] | apparently we can exchange it, | 我们可以换掉它 |
[40:37] | but I’m hoping… | 但我期待你喜欢 |
[40:39] | You ready? Ta-da! | 准备好了吗 |
[40:47] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[40:56] | Baby, are you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吧 |
[41:06] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[41:32] | She didn’t buy it. | 她没有被骗 |
[41:34] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[41:37] | So, you didn’t get anything? | 所以你什么也没得到 |
[41:39] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[41:40] | We probably overstepped. | 我们可能有点过分了 |
[41:42] | You’re really not the cheerleader type. | 你实在不像啦啦队长 |
[41:45] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[41:47] | I figured she probably wouldn’t figure me as the | 我想她可能不会知道 |
[41:49] | “Photoshopping a photo | 我是那种会用图像处理软件 |
[41:50] | and planting it in a college paper” | 拼出模糊的大学照片 |
[41:52] | type either. | 的那一类人 |
[41:54] | (CHUCKLES) Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:55] | About that, | 因为那样 |
[41:58] | I took a little trip to your alma mater. | 我去你的母校做了一次小小旅行 |
[42:02] | You took a little trip | 你做了一次小小旅行 |
[42:04] | 150 miles? | 150公里远 |
[42:06] | Online, by phone. | 用电话联线 |
[42:08] | I meant I did research. | 我是说我做了调查 |
[42:15] | That’s a real photo, isn’t it? | 那是张真照片 是吧 |
[42:21] | Wow, that is humiliating. | 真是丢脸啊 |
[42:25] | There was a girl. | 曾有个女孩 |
[42:28] | Even more so. | 可能还有吧 |
[42:30] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[42:31] | You wanted her to see you in a different light, | 你想让她看到你的另一面 |
[42:33] | and not only didn’t she see it, | 然而 她不仅没看出来 |
[42:36] | but she didn’t even believe it was possible. | 她还不相信 |
[42:39] | You know, people hate people | 你知道 一个人讨厌另一个人 |
[42:41] | who have theories about people. | 是因为他给人乱下结论 |
[42:52] | You want me to back off? | 你想我停下来吗 |
[42:53] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[42:55] | I barely know you. | 我还不够了解你呢 |