时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | What time? | 几点了 |
[00:29] | (SNIFFING) 4:30. | 4点30 |
[00:30] | – Why so late? | 怎么那么晚 |
[00:31] | – Make-up test in social studies. | 社会学补考 |
[00:33] | Did you invite Shelby for Saturday? | 你邀请谢尔比星期六来了吗 |
[00:36] | No. | 没 |
[00:37] | – Do you want me to call her? | 要我打电话给她吗 |
[00:38] | – Yeah, that’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[00:39] | You calling a 12-year-old girl for a sleepover. | 你打电话让个12岁的女孩在别人家过夜 |
[00:41] | – It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[00:42] | – Make you a deal. | 但愿如此 |
[00:43] | I’ll call a friend when you call a friend. | 你给朋友打电话 我就给我朋友打 |
[00:49] | It’s your birthday. Do what you want. | 那是你的生日 你爱干啥干啥 |
[00:50] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[00:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:46] | – What did you forget? – Nothing. | -你忘了什么吗 -没啊 |
[01:47] | Then why’d you come back? | 那怎么回来了 |
[01:49] | ‘Cause I live here. | 因为我住这儿啊 |
[01:50] | Come on, Samantha, you’re gonna be late for school. | 行了 萨曼塔 你上学要迟到了 |
[01:52] | What are you talking about? It’s 4:30. | 你说什么呢 已经4点30了 |
[02:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:07] | Lull | 我 |
[02:12] | Tired, I guess. | 可能是累了 |
[02:26] | SAMANTHA: What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:32] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:08] | Right. That’s all I need to know. | 好极了 我就是要知道这些 |
[03:10] | You’re late! | 你迟到了 |
[03:12] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:15] | 37-year-old male with recurring blackouts. | 37岁 男性 患有暂时性意识丧失 |
[03:17] | Tell him to switch from tequila to bourbon. | 那就让他把龙舌兰酒换成波旁酒 |
[03:19] | Worked for me. | 对我很管用 |
[03:20] | The three doctors he’s already seen | 他已经看过三个医生了 |
[03:22] | already ruled out drugs and alcohol. | 已经排除了酒精因素 |
[03:23] | Then it’s epilepsy. | 那就是癫痫症 |
[03:24] | Tell him to buy a hockey helmet and… | 让他买个曲棍球头盔吧 |
[03:26] | EEG’s clean, so is the CT. | 脑电图正常 那就做个CT吧 |
[03:29] | Relax. | 别急 |
[03:31] | Just because you got approved by an adoption agency | 得到领养机构的批准 |
[03:33] | doesn’t mean you’ll get approved by the birth mother. | 并不意味着亲生母亲会同意 |
[03:35] | You’re a single mom. | 你是单身母亲 优先级都低于 |
[03:37] | That puts you somewhere below couples acquitted in day care scandals. | 因日托丑闻又被宣告无罪的夫妇 |
[03:40] | You’re welcome, Dr. House. | 不客气 豪斯医生 |
[03:42] | It is an interesting case. | 这个病例很有意思 |
[03:44] | What time are you seeing the mom? | 你什么时候去见孩子的妈妈 |
[03:48] | Are you having your guy follow me? | 你让你的侦探跟踪我了 |
[03:50] | I just trashed your social value as a mother, | 我刚诋毁你作为母亲的社会价值 |
[03:52] | and all I got was a little sarcasm. | 而回应只是一点讽刺 |
[03:54] | It means you don’t feel the need to defend yourself, | 表明你觉得没有自我辩护的需要 |
[03:56] | which means you’re not worried about getting a kid, | 又说明你一点不担心会得不到孩子 |
[03:58] | which means you’ve already got one. | 也就是说你已经有了一个 |
[04:01] | We’re meeting at 11 :00. | 我11点去见她 |
[04:03] | She’s due to deliver a baby girl in two weeks. | 两周内她就会生下个女孩儿 |
[04:06] | Well, I’m sure the mom will be thrilled to hand her crack baby off to a doctor. | 肯定那妈妈特激动把个病孩子交给个医生 |
[04:10] | She’s not a crack baby. | 她不是个病孩子 |
[04:11] | No, mother’s perfectly healthy. | 是呀 妈妈很健康 |
[04:12] | She just had to give up the baby in order | 她说她放弃孩子 |
[04:14] | to continue her work on the human genome. | 是为了继续她关于人类基因的研究 |
[04:17] | She confessed to some past meth use. | 她坦白了她的服药史 |
[04:20] | What they don’t confess to | 但她不向你坦白的 |
[04:22] | is almost always more interesting. | 才是有趣的 |
[04:24] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[04:25] | Because a kid you don’t know | 因为一个你不认识的孩子 |
[04:26] | may have some problems you don’t know about | 可能会有你不了解的问题 |
[04:28] | that she may have passed on to a kid… | 也许她会把这些问题遗传给她的孩子 |
[04:30] | Because you’re a control-seeking narcissist, | 因为你是有控制欲望的自恋狂 |
[04:32] | which is fine, good even, in some jobs, | 这不错 甚至对某些行业来说很好 |
[04:33] | but you’re not equipped to handle a real kid, | 但你还没准备好去管一个真正的孩子 |
[04:35] | never mind a factory second. | 何况这孩子还不是亲生的 |
[04:38] | Where are you meeting her? | 你去哪儿见她 |
[04:39] | In a little place called, “Follow me, | 在一个叫”跟踪我 你的侦探就可以 |
[04:42] | “and your urologist will be buying himself a new yacht.” | 作为泌尿科医生报销新游艇”的地方 |
[04:45] | They explained the returns policy, right? | 他们说了反悔规定吗 |
[04:47] | It’s worse than video games. I’m not changing my mind. | -比游戏糟多了 -我不会改变主意的 |
[04:54] | THIRTEEN: Could be post-concussion syndrome. | 可能是脑震荡后综合症 |
[04:55] | Not without a pre-concussion. | 可是没有脑震荡 |
[04:57] | HOUSE: Pick a number. | 选个数字 |
[04:58] | For what? | 为什么 |
[04:59] | Cuddy pool. | 卡迪的赌局 |
[05:01] | She got the nod. Little tweaker’s due in fourteen days. | 她获批了 小鬼头14天后就生出来了 |
[05:03] | That’s great news. I think. | 真是个好消息 |
[05:06] | HOUSE: It’s good news. | 是好消息 最棒的消息是 |
[05:07] | The great news is she insisted that she’s not gonna change her mind, | 她坚持不改变主意 |
[05:10] | which means she’s actually thought about changing her mind, | 也就是说实际上她已经想过要改变主意了 |
[05:12] | which means she’s not sure she’s ready to be a mom, | 也就是说她也不确定有没有做好当妈妈的准备 |
[05:13] | which means she’s not ready to be a mom, | 也就是说她没做好准备 |
[05:15] | which means she’s gonna change her mind. | 也就是说她会改变主意 |
[05:17] | The only question is when. | 只是时间的问题了 |
[05:19] | $100 buy-in, less than seven means the next seven days. | 100块押小于7 也就是小于7天 |
[05:22] | But she’s been dying for a kid for three years. | 可是她渴望有个孩子 等了3年 |
[05:24] | No way she’s gonna back out now. Not one of the options. | -不可能现在放弃 -这个不在选项之内 |
[05:30] | Mini strokes can cause blackouts and memory loss. | 很多种中风可导致意识丧失和记忆缺失 |
[05:33] | Nine hours is a lot of time to be out for a mini stroke. | 9小时足以排除中风的可能性 |
[05:35] | And there’d be residual damage on the CT. | 可能是CT上程序性缺漏 |
[05:37] | THIRTEEN: The guy works at home as a consumer product tester. | 患者是消费品测试师 在家工作 |
[05:39] | He could’ve been exposed to a toxin | 可能是暴露在毒素中导致了记忆缺失 |
[05:41] | that caused short-term memory loss. | 所以在类比上没显示出来 |
[05:48] | I’ll take seven to fourteen. | 我选7-14 |
[05:49] | We have a player. | 有玩家了 |
[05:50] | You just said it was great news. Now you want to bet against her? | 你刚说是个好消息 现在就下了相反的赌注 |
[05:53] | It’s only great news if she wants it to be great news. | 她想让它成为好消息时才是好消息 |
[05:54] | House knows her better than any of us. | 豪斯比我们中的任何人都了解她 |
[05:56] | I’d rather use a pseudonym. | 我觉得你最好用假名字 |
[05:59] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[06:00] | I say she’s gonna meet the mom and bolt. | 我觉得她看到那妈妈后转头就跑 |
[06:04] | I’m going for the early fold. | 我赌她更早些 |
[06:05] | Check his home for toxins, | 去检验他家的毒素 |
[06:09] | and his sinuses for thrombosises. | 看看是否有血栓 |
[06:14] | Maybe he OD’d on caffeine. | 也许他咖啡因过量 |
[06:16] | Apparently he didn’t drink the coffee, just smelled it. Wow. | 显然他没喝咖啡 只是闻了闻 |
[06:25] | Did they just move here? | 他们刚搬来吗 |
[06:27] | (SIGHING) Six years ago. | 6年前 |
[06:29] | This is no way to raise a kid. | 没这样养孩子的 |
[06:30] | He’s a single dad. I’m sure he’s doing his best. | 他是单身父亲 我肯定他尽力了 |
[06:34] | Which is why single people shouldn’t have kids. | 所以说单身的人不应该要孩子 |
[06:37] | You got a problem with what Cuddy’s doing? | 你对卡迪做的事有意见吗 |
[06:39] | You think single mothers can’t… | 你认为单身母亲不能 |
[06:40] | I think the traditional family is a fraud. | 传统的家庭不过是表面现象 |
[06:42] | Even married moms are single moms. | 无论是结了婚的还是单身的母亲 |
[06:44] | Daddy just pays some bills | 父亲只是管付账 |
[06:46] | and reads just enough bedtime stories to not kill himself out of guilt. | 然后多讲些睡前故事 以防内疚致死 |
[06:49] | My dad was great. | 我父亲很好 在我妈去世以后 |
[06:51] | – After my mom died, he… – He might be the exception. | 可能他是个例外 |
[06:53] | On the other hand, you are fairly screwed up. | 另一方面来说 你自己一团糟 |
[07:04] | No booze, no meds, no drugs. | 没有酒 没有药物 没有毒品 |
[07:06] | TAUB: And no view. | 也没有风景 楼一半都是空的 |
[07:08] | The building’s half empty. He’d rather a view of the turnpike than the park. | 宁愿窗景是收费公路而不是公园 |
[07:10] | Park views are probably 50% more. | 窗景是公园房子要贵一半 |
[07:12] | You’re surprised the guy’s a pragmatist after looking at this place? | 看了这地方后 你对他是实用主义还惊讶吗 |
[07:15] | The guy’s not a pragmatist, he’s a flagellant. | 这家伙不是实用主义 他是苦行僧 |
[07:19] | Looks like mold. | 看起来像是霉菌 |
[07:32] | Mom would have cleaned better. | 母亲们会清理的更干净 |
[07:36] | THIRTEEN: Exposure to certain types of mold can cause short-term memory loss. | 一些霉菌会导致短期的记忆缺失 |
[07:39] | We’re testing both of you. | 你们俩都得检测下 |
[07:41] | I feel fine. | 我觉得没事 |
[07:42] | I’m sure you are. We’re just being cautious. | 你肯定没事 只是我得谨慎点 |
[07:45] | So, where do you guys go, other than home and school? | 除了家和学校你们还去哪儿 |
[07:50] | Nowhere. Dad works at home, and I go to school. | 哪儿都不去 爸爸在家工作 我上学 |
[07:52] | What about sports, friends, travel? | 那运动 朋友 旅行呢 |
[07:54] | Like I said, Dad works at home, and I go to school. | 说过了爸爸在家工作我上学 |
[08:01] | Must be hard not having your mom around, huh? | 没妈妈在身边肯定很不好受 |
[08:03] | I was only four when the accident happened. | 事故发生时我才4岁 |
[08:06] | Still, I’m sure you both miss her sometimes. | 我还是很肯定你们有时会想她 |
[08:09] | Not really. | 不会啦 |
[08:15] | – You’re strong. | 你很坚强 |
[08:15] | – No, I just don’t get what the big deal about death is, you know? | 不 只是我不太在乎生死 明白吗 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[08:25] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[08:28] | Physically, she’s fine. | 就身体而言 她没事 |
[08:30] | Mentally, she’s weird. | 至于精神上 她有点怪异 |
[08:31] | I’m sure she’s just freaked out about her dad. | 可能是被爸爸吓坏了 |
[08:34] | Mr. Harmon? | 哈蒙先生 |
[08:37] | Mr. Harmon? | 哈蒙先生 |
[08:39] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[08:43] | I have an appointment. I have to go. | 我有约会 我得去 |
[08:45] | We haven’t finished with your treatment, | 你的治疗还没结束呢 |
[08:47] | and we’re still waiting on some test results. | 我们还在等一些检测结果 |
[08:49] | I have an appointment. I’m sorry, you’re gonna have to reschedule. | -我有约会 -抱歉 你得重新安排了 |
[08:51] | I really have to go. | 我真的必须去 |
[08:55] | Mr. Harmon, do you know where you are? | 哈蒙先生 你知道自己在哪儿吗 |
[08:56] | Why are you trying to stop me? | 为什么你们要阻止我 |
[09:01] | Look at his eyes. | 看他的眼睛 |
[09:03] | THIRTEEN: Is he having a seizure? | 他得了癫痫吗 |
[09:04] | His pupils are responsive. | 正常人会有反应的 |
[09:07] | I think he’s asleep. | 我觉得他是睡着了 |
[09:15] | TAUB: He was just asleep. It means no memory loss. | 他只是睡着了 就意味着记忆力没有缺失 |
[09:17] | And sleepwalking doesn’t kill, | 梦游不会出人命 |
[09:19] | unless he walks out a window. | 除非他跳出窗户 |
[09:20] | Sleepwalking’s not a diagnosis, it’s a symptom. | 梦游不是诊断 |
[09:24] | Stress-induced insomnia. Lots of people sleepwalk. | 压力过大导致失眠 很多人都梦游 |
[09:26] | Not in the middle of the day before | 但不是在他们睡觉的时候 |
[09:27] | they’ve even put their head on a pillow. | 而是在大白天 |
[09:28] | Could be some sort of narcolepsy. | 可能是一种嗜睡症 |
[09:30] | HOUSE: Which is caused by… | 诱发因素是 |
[09:32] | There’s usually a genetic history. | 通常都有遗传病史 |
[09:34] | HOUSE: Or? | 还有呢 |
[09:35] | If you know the answer, can you tell us the answer? | 要是你知道答案 能不能直接说了 |
[09:38] | I don’t know the answer. | 我不知道答案 |
[09:39] | Which brings us back to “Or?” | 再回到刚才的问题上 还有呢 |
[09:42] | Some sort of environmental trigger. | 某种环境导致的 |
[09:44] | – Which means? | 意思是 |
[09:45] | – It’s a toxin. | 毒素 |
[09:46] | So we are? | 那我们 |
[09:47] | Being led down an annoying path. | 被引到了让人头都大的问题上 |
[09:48] | I honestly don’t know | 说实话 我真不知道 |
[09:49] | where this is going. | 下一步是什么 |
[09:50] | Just following the clues. | 根据线索来吧 |
[09:52] | TAUB: We’re right back where we started. | 又回到原点了 |
[09:53] | The mold we found doesn’t cause these symptoms, | 我们发现的霉菌不会引发这些症状 |
[09:55] | and there’s nothing else at his home. | 他家也没有别的了 |
[10:00] | He never goes anywhere else. | 他哪儿都没去 |
[10:01] | Which we know because? | 怎么知道的呢 |
[10:02] | Because he says so. Because his daughter says so. | 他说的 他女儿也这么说的 |
[10:05] | Because they have no reason to lie. | 他们没有理由撒谎 |
[10:07] | Which proves he never goes anywhere else | 说明了他哪儿都没去 |
[10:11] | when | 当… |
[10:13] | he’s… | 他… |
[10:19] | Conscious. | 清醒的时候 |
[10:20] | Oh, my God, you’re right. | 恭喜你 回答正确 |
[10:22] | He said he had an appointment. | 他说他有个约会 |
[10:24] | HOUSE: Next time, let him keep it. | 下次 让他继续 |
[10:25] | Send him home, | 把他送回家 |
[10:26] | see where his dreams take him. | 看看梦境会把他带到哪儿 |
[10:49] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[10:51] | Dr. Cuddy? | 你是卡迪医生吗 |
[10:51] | Lisa. Nice to meet you. | 叫我丽莎 见到你很高兴 |
[10:54] | – Oh! You want one? – No, thanks. | 要来一个吗 |
[10:59] | I must have, like, a dozen a day. | 一天都得吃一打 |
[11:02] | And this is decaf. | 这不含咖啡因 |
[11:05] | How have you been feeling? | 最近感觉怎么样 |
[11:06] | Uh… You know, tired, fat, nervous. | 感觉累 很胖 还紧张 |
[11:11] | Is there anything you want to ask me? | 有什么要问我的吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah, actually, I just have one question. | 有 实际上 我是有个问题 |
[11:18] | What are you going to call her? | 你要给她取什么名字 |
[11:20] | I’m not sure. | 还不太确定 |
[11:23] | It’s all been rather sudden, you know? | 你知道 太突然了 |
[11:25] | I like Joy. | 我喜欢乔伊这个名字 |
[11:28] | But as I said, I haven’t really decided yet. | 不过就像我说的 还没决定下来 |
[11:32] | Well, is there anything you want to ask me? | 你有什么要问我的吗 |
[11:34] | It’s okay. | 没事 问吧 |
[11:38] | The agency website is filled with prospective parents. | 代理网站上到处都是想领养的父母 |
[11:41] | There are their photos, their biographies. | 有他们的照片 自传 |
[11:43] | There’re so many wonderful people out there. | 很多了不起的人 |
[11:46] | Wonderful couples. | 很有能力的夫妇 |
[11:48] | Why did I choose a single mom? | 你想问我为什么选一个单亲妈妈 |
[11:50] | My grandmother was married for 37 years | 我奶奶嫁给了一个把她当 |
[11:52] | to a man that treated her like garbage, | 垃圾看待的男人已经37年了 |
[11:55] | and my mom would’ve stayed married to my loser dad that long, | 我妈可能也会守着我的废物爸爸那么久 |
[11:57] | but he dumped her. | 可是他抛弃了她 |
[11:59] | You know, I never understood | 我真不明白 |
[12:01] | how you could fall for the same crap as your mother. | 怎么会步妈妈后尘 |
[12:03] | Then I met Tony. | 然后我遇到了托尼 |
[12:06] | When I read your bio, | 我看到你的简历 |
[12:08] | a doctor, a head of a hospital. | 一个医生 一家医院的头 |
[12:10] | When I saw your picture… | 我看到你的照片 |
[12:15] | I don’t want her raised by a loser. | 我不想把她给个傻蛋抚养 |
[12:25] | How long have you had that rash? | 你身上的皮疹出了多久 |
[12:27] | I don’t know, a few days. | 不知道 几天吧 |
[12:29] | Have you had any joint pain? | 关节疼吗 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I’m pregnant. All my joints hurt. | 疼 我怀孕了 所有的关节都疼 |
[12:33] | They shouldn’t all hurt. | 不应该所有的关节都疼 你还在嗑药吗 |
[12:38] | Not since I found out I was pregnant. | 从我发现自己怀孕的时候就没用了 |
[12:42] | That needs to be checked out. | 得检查一下 |
[12:52] | You sure you don’t want children? | 你确定不想要孩子吗 |
[12:55] | You know, just because we’re stuck here, | 我们是被困在这了 |
[12:57] | and I’m lying down, | 我又躺在床上 |
[12:58] | doesn’t mean we need to get deep. | 但并不意味着我们要互相深入了解 |
[13:03] | Get caught taking some other kid to a ball game? | 被逮到带着别人的孩子去看球 |
[13:06] | I like my life as it is. | 我喜欢我现在的生活 |
[13:09] | Alpha waves increasing. | 阿尔法波动增强 |
[13:10] | TAUB: Any change in demeanor? | 行为有什么变化吗 |
[13:11] | No, nothing. He just got up. | 没有 他只是站起来了 |
[13:13] | Maybe it’s a result of a blood pressure change. | 可能是血压变化导致的 |
[13:16] | Delta waves. Out of nowhere. | δ波凭空出现了 |
[13:20] | He’s now asleep. | 他现在处于睡眠状态 |
[13:23] | Brain’s supposed to turn off motor function. | 大脑应该关闭运动机能 |
[13:25] | If the brain was doing what it was supposed to be doing, | 要是大脑能干它该干的事 |
[13:27] | we wouldn’t be here. | 我们就不会在这了 |
[13:28] | He’s leaving. Come on. | 他离开了 快跟上 |
[13:32] | CAMERON: She’s 38 weeks. You think it’s Fifth disease? | 她都38周大了 你觉得这是传染性红斑 |
[13:39] | and in women who have trouble with their immune system. | 的孕期前20周出现 |
[13:41] | History of drug use could have compromised her immune system. | 滥用药物会影响她的免疫系统 |
[13:44] | I told you I haven’t used anything in seven months. | 我跟你说了这7个月我什么药都没吃 |
[13:46] | It does look more like a heat rash to me. | 我觉得更像是痱子 |
[13:48] | Yes, well, maybe we want to | 好 也许我们该 |
[13:50] | look at the actual blood tests. | 看下血液检测报告 |
[13:53] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:55] | – Does she work for you? – Yeah. | -她为你打工 -对 |
[13:58] | Everybody here works for you? | 这儿的每个人都为你打工 |
[14:02] | When this happens for real, | 如果是真的 |
[14:03] | are you okay to deliver here? | 你愿意在这分娩吗 |
[14:04] | – Yeah, sure. – Good. | -当然了 -好 |
[14:08] | Blood work’s normal. | 血液检测正常 |
[14:10] | Test it again. | 再检测一遍 |
[14:11] | Tested it twice. | 检验两遍 |
[14:13] | I’ll get you some topical cream for that rash. | 我去给你拿点治疗皮疹的外用乳膏 |
[14:15] | I’m admitting her. | 收她入院 |
[14:19] | There’s nothing wrong with her. | 她没有问题 |
[14:20] | There are dozens of other things | 很多情况 |
[14:21] | this rash could indicate. | 会引发皮疹 |
[14:22] | I want a full fetal workup. | 我要给胎儿做个全面检查 |
[14:25] | You’re losing it. | 你承受不了了 |
[14:27] | That’s what happens when you have kids. | 有了孩子就会这样 |
[14:29] | Ceaseless crying and nagging leads | 不停的哭闹 纠缠 |
[14:30] | to irrational fears. | 导致莫名的恐惧 |
[14:33] | It’s impressive that you didn’t wait for | 现在就让哭闹和纠缠胎死腹中 |
[14:34] | the actual crying and nagging. | 这个决定很了不起 |
[14:35] | She had a lace-patterned rash, joint pain | 她出现了花纹状的皮疹 关节疼 |
[14:37] | and a history of drug abuse. | 还有药物滥用史 |
[14:38] | You would’ve done exactly the same thing. | 你也会做同样的决定 |
[14:40] | And I’d be an excellent father. | 我会成为出色的父亲 |
[14:43] | Hey, what are you doing? | 天哪 你干嘛呢 |
[14:45] | Baby barf. | 婴儿呕吐物 |
[14:47] | Maternity ward was handing out free samples. | 产科病房提供免费样品 |
[14:51] | Well played, sir. | 干的好啊 先生 |
[14:52] | You leave me no choice but to change. | 你让我不得不换下 |
[14:54] | My clothes, not my mind. | 我的衣服 不是我的思想 |
[14:56] | That’s exactly my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[14:57] | It’s not gonna be me and a cup. | 将来不是我和一个杯子的问题 |
[14:58] | It’s gonna be eight times a day. | 而会是一天八次 |
[15:00] | If you can’t handle wearing that stain, | 如果你连衣服被弄脏都忍受不了 |
[15:01] | you can’t handle a baby. | 那宝宝的事就省了吧 |
[15:02] | Why do you even care? | 你管那么多做什么 |
[15:04] | It’s not like I’m ever gonna ask you to baby-sit. | 我又不会让你照顾宝宝 |
[15:05] | I’m a humanitarian. | 我很博爱 |
[15:13] | We should stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[15:15] | THIRTEEN: The whole point was to… | 问题是 |
[15:16] | Let him plow into some innocent bystander? | 就让他这么撞上无辜的路人 |
[15:21] | TAUB: His reaction time could be slower. | 但是他的反应时间会变慢 |
[15:23] | THIRTEEN: He’s stopping. Yeah, I see. | -他的车停了 -对我看到了 |
[15:26] | He’s having sleep sex. | 他睡着的时候也做爱 |
[15:28] | Maybe. | 也许吧 追上她 |
[15:30] | – Pull up to her. – I know. | 知道 |
[15:40] | What’d that guy want? | 那个人想要什么 |
[15:41] | Piss off. | 走开 |
[15:43] | Go after him. She’s not a hooker. How do you know? | -跟上他 她不是妓女 -你怎么知道的 |
[15:46] | THIRTEEN: Do you want me to describe the clues, | 你想让我让给你详解 |
[15:47] | or do you want to stop him before he finishes off the drugs | 还是阻止他因为刚买的毒品 |
[15:49] | he just bought? | 挂掉 |
[16:04] | Apparently, Rip’s a coke fiend. | 很明显 是可卡因搞的鬼 |
[16:14] | So, Sleeping Beauty has a jones for Snow White. | “睡美人”对”白粉公主”很有欲望 |
[16:18] | Coke explains the narcolepsy, | 可卡因可以解释嗜睡 |
[16:19] | narcolepsy explains the sleepwalking. | 嗜睡导致梦游 |
[16:22] | But it doesn’t explain the rip in the space-time continuum. | 但是解释不了时空关系的不连续现象 |
[16:24] | Coke leads to sleepwalking, which leads to coke, | 可卡因导致梦游 梦游又引向可卡因 |
[16:27] | which leads to sleepwalking. | 然后又引发梦游 |
[16:28] | What caused the first sleepwalking? | 那么第一次梦游是怎么出现的 |
[16:30] | The coke he took while he was wide awake. | 可卡因是他醒着的时候服用的 |
[16:34] | KUTNER: He has no reason to lie. | 他没理由撒谎 |
[16:35] | He knows he’s sick, | 他知道他病了 |
[16:36] | his job doesn’t drug test, | 他的工作不需要药检 |
[16:38] | no relationship, his daughter wouldn’t find out. | 没恋爱 他的女儿也不会没发现 |
[16:40] | Maybe he just forgot. | 可能是他忘了 |
[16:42] | Forgot he did cocaine? | 忘了他用过可卡因 |
[16:44] | You’re going with forgot over lying? | 你认为是忘了而不是撒谎吗 |
[16:46] | It fits. | 对头 |
[16:48] | Cocaine explains the narcolepsy, | 可卡因可以解释嗜眠 |
[16:50] | narcolepsy explains the sleepwalking. | 嗜眠可以解释梦游 |
[16:52] | Whatever’s in the cocaine other than | 可卡因里混入的东西 |
[16:54] | the cocaine explains the memory loss. | 可以解释记忆丧失 |
[16:55] | Dealers cut that stuff with all kinds of garbage. | 毒贩子常混入各种垃圾 |
[16:57] | Great. We’ll start him on immediate treatment | 棒极了 我们即刻因各种垃圾 |
[16:59] | for “all kinds of garbage.” | 来对他对症下药 |
[17:00] | You can narrow it down in the lab. | 你可以在实验室里缩小范围 |
[17:01] | Not without a sample. So get a sample. | -没有样品 -那去找份样品 |
[17:04] | You want us to score cocaine from a drug dealer? | 你想让我们向毒贩子买可卡因 |
[17:07] | It’s exciting. | 够刺激 |
[17:08] | It’s a felony. | 是重罪 |
[17:09] | It’s necessary. | 有必要 |
[17:15] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[17:16] | Amniotic fluid looks good. | 羊水看起来不错 |
[17:18] | Good fetal movement, heart’s beating nicely. | 胎动也很好 心跳很健康 |
[17:31] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[17:32] | The baby’s lungs are underdeveloped. | 胎儿的肺部发育不完全 |
[17:33] | She won’t be able to breathe on her own. | 她不会自主呼吸 |
[17:35] | – She might die? – I don’t know. | 她会死吗 |
[17:39] | but we’re not going to let that happen. | 但我们会避免这种情况发生 |
[17:40] | We’ll put you on magnesium to prevent labor, | 我们会给你用镁剂来防止分娩 |
[17:42] | and steroids to grow the lungs. | 用类固醇来刺激肺部发育 |
[17:44] | It’s a good thing Dr. Cuddy brought you in. | 幸好卡迪医生带你来了 |
[17:50] | How do you know what a drug dealer looks like? | 你怎么知道毒贩子长什么样 |
[17:52] | I’m not doing drugs, if that’s what you’re asking. | 我没吸过毒 如果你是问这个的话 |
[17:54] | I just noticed that she had cash in her hand. | 我不过是留意到她手中拿着现金 |
[17:56] | Obviously came from him. | 很显然是他给的 |
[17:57] | Obviously didn’t have enough time | 很显然也没空装作是 |
[17:58] | to perform any other services. | 做其他生意的 |
[17:59] | I didn’t notice her holding any… | 我就没注意到她拿着… |
[18:01] | Mmm. There she is. | 就是她 |
[18:06] | TAUB: We’re not cops. | 我们不是警察 |
[18:09] | Cops aren’t allowed to say that, right? | 警察是不会这么说的 |
[18:10] | Yeah, | 他们会的 |
[18:14] | they can say it. | 你们想怎么样 |
[18:18] | I’d like to buy some cocaine, please. | 我想买些可卡因 |
[18:20] | (LAUGHS) Definitely not a cop. | 肯定不是警察 |
[18:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:43] | No. You gave us the wrong stuff. | 不对 你给的货不对 |
[18:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 给你的是我最好的货 |
[18:48] | You got my best. | “让新顾客上瘾”的好货 |
[18:49] | I want the stepped-on, | 我想要 |
[18:50] | “keep the old customer coming back for more” stuff. | “让回头客再来”的货 |
[18:52] | Are you crazy, bitch? | 你疯了吗 婊子 |
[18:54] | No, I’m just a bitch who knows what she wants. | 知道自己想要什么的婊子 不是 我只是个 |
[19:01] | Looks like this kid thing | 看来这孩子的事 |
[19:02] | is really working out for you. | 很让你上心痴迷 |
[19:05] | All of the shopping, none of the stretch marks. | 可血拼购物 没有妊娠纹 |
[19:07] | Not a good time. | 时机不好 |
[19:08] | Right. Kid’s getting worse. | 对啊 孩子状况变糟了 |
[19:10] | Blessing in disguise, | 虚伪地祈祷一下 |
[19:12] | although completely predictable. | 虽然已完全有预兆 |
[19:14] | If you take in strays, | 你带回流浪的东东 |
[19:15] | don’t be surprised by the worms. | 别被小虫子吓着哦 |
[19:17] | I’m still wearing the sweater. | 我还穿着这件毛衣 |
[19:18] | I didn’t say you weren’t stubborn, | 我没说过你不固执 |
[19:20] | I said you weren’t maternal. | 我是说你没母性 |
[19:21] | Thank you. Go away. | 谢谢 走开 |
[19:23] | – You’re getting crankier. – Baby’s sick. | -你又变暴躁了 -胎儿病了 |
[19:25] | Sorry I’m not finding the fun in that. | 抱歉我没心思和你开玩笑 |
[19:27] | Is it really worth it? | 真的值得吗 |
[19:29] | Just for the pursuit of unconditional love? | 只为追求无条件的爱 |
[19:33] | Only you could see that as a bad thing. | 只有你觉得这是件坏事 |
[19:35] | It’s a fake thing. There’s no unconditional love, | 是虚伪 没有无条件的爱 |
[19:37] | it’s just unconditional need. | 只有无条件的欲望 |
[19:42] | Victim? | 受害者 |
[19:44] | You think she’s better off staying… | 你觉得她最好和… |
[19:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:47] | ‘Cause at least she knows | 因为至少她知道 |
[19:48] | she’s not qualified for the job. | 自己不够格当妈妈 |
[19:57] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[19:57] | I’m gonna tell her not to play ball in the house, | 我得告诉她别在屋子里玩球 |
[20:00] | – but she’s not gonna listen. | 但她不会听的 |
[20:01] | – No. Actually, I was going for she sneaks | 不 实际上 我意思是 |
[20:03] | her boyfriend in while you’re sleeping, | 她在你睡觉时把男友藏进了房间里 |
[20:06] | and he wants to do it on the desk, | 而他想在桌上搞 |
[20:07] | and at first she says no, | 开始她说不行 |
[20:08] | but she has issues with self-esteem… | 但她有点儿不自爱 |
[20:11] | You know you’re gonna pay for that. | 你得赔那个 |
[20:12] | I’m paying for it right now | 我现在就在赔偿 |
[20:14] | with wisdom. | 用智慧 |
[20:17] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[20:29] | We found lactose. | 我们发现了乳糖 |
[20:30] | The coke was cut with milk powder. | 可卡因里混了奶粉 |
[20:32] | Makes it nutritious. | 使它更有营养 |
[20:33] | Not much of a toxin. | 就不会有过多毒素 |
[20:35] | It is if he’s allergic to milk. | 除非他对牛奶过敏 |
[20:36] | TAUB: He’s not. There’s milk in his fridge. | 不 他冰箱里有牛奶 |
[20:38] | How does he like his coffee? | 他喜欢什么样的咖啡 |
[20:39] | I don’t know. What does that… | 我不知道 那又怎么… |
[20:40] | What type of cereal’s in the cabinet? | 橱柜里有哪类麦片 |
[20:42] | Cocoa something. Why? What does it matter? | 可可味之类 怎么 有什么关系吗 |
[20:45] | He likes his coffee black. | 他喜欢黑咖啡 牛奶是给孩子喝的 |
[20:49] | Milk’s for the kid. | 就知道自己不耐受乳糖了 |
[20:51] | Ask him, then treat him for allergic reaction. | 问问他 然后给他做过敏反应治疗 |
[20:53] | If he gets better, | 如果他好起来 |
[20:55] | we all get to go home early. | 我们就能早点回家了 |
[20:59] | Steroids make you more prone to infection. | 类固醇让你更容易被感染 |
[21:01] | You’ll have to stay here for the next two weeks, | 你得在这里多呆两周 |
[21:03] | so we can monitor you. | 以便我们随时监控 |
[21:06] | The baby’s lungs, is that because of the meth? | 胎儿的肺部 是因为…安非他命吗 |
[21:10] | Could be. | 很有可能 |
[21:13] | You must hate me. | 你一定很恨我 |
[21:22] | If you had done everything right in your life, | 如果你什么事都做对了 |
[21:23] | I wouldn’t be getting a baby. | 我也不会得到这孩子了 |
[21:31] | You’re not scared? | 你不害怕吗 |
[21:32] | I am scared. | 我害怕 |
[21:35] | You got, like, this perfect life. | 你有 一个完美的人生 |
[21:38] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[21:43] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[21:44] | Heart rate’s climbing. | 心率上升 |
[21:46] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[21:50] | It’s not the baby, it’s you. | 不是胎儿的 是你的 |
[21:56] | I need two units of O-negative, stat! | 我需要两包0型阴性血 快点 |
[22:10] | The mother had a Stage Two placental abruption, | 母亲的胎盘二级剥落 |
[22:12] | she’s losing blood. | 正在出血 |
[22:16] | So, deliver the baby. | 分娩吧 |
[22:18] | Lungs are 10 weeks premature. | 肺部迟发育了十周 |
[22:25] | So, deliver now, risk the baby. | 所以现在分娩 孩子危险 |
[22:27] | Deliver later, risk the mom. | 晚些分娩 大人危险 |
[22:30] | It’s not your baby yet, it’s not your call. | 还不是你的孩子 轮不到你做决定 |
[22:33] | She’ll do whatever I tell her to do. | 她会按我说的去做的 |
[22:36] | Self-worth issues… That’s genetic, you know. | 不自爱 会遗传的 |
[22:43] | You should deliver now. | 应该现在分娩 |
[22:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:50] | Are you serious? | 你当真啦 |
[22:53] | You’re not? | 不是吗 |
[22:54] | You just told me… The wrong answer. | -你刚才说 -错误答案 |
[22:57] | You can give the mom more blood. | 你可以给妈妈输血 |
[22:58] | You can’t give the fetus more lungs. | 但不能多给胎儿一个肺 |
[22:59] | The lungs might work. | 肺部可能会工作的 |
[23:00] | It’s the right decision, medically. | 这是正确的医学决定 |
[23:02] | And yet, you’re here. | 但你仍然在这 |
[23:06] | To get your opinion, not to get jerked around. | 是为问你的意见 不是为了讨无趣来的 |
[23:09] | See, this is what’s screwed up here. | 看到了吧 这就是混乱的地方 |
[23:11] | You’re not sure that this is the right call, | 你不确定这是否是个正确决定 |
[23:13] | but you are sure that this is what you want to tell her. | 但你确定这是你想告诉她的 |
[23:15] | And that scares you | 那让你害怕了 |
[23:16] | because your motives aren’t medical. | 因为你的动机是非医学的 |
[23:19] | Some part of you doesn’t want this baby, | 一部分的你不想要那孩子 |
[23:21] | and that part wants to tell her to kill it. | 而且这部分的你想让她杀了那孩子 |
[23:26] | This is an impossible situation. | 这是不可能的 |
[23:28] | I’m advising her to take the safest route. | 我建议她采取最安全的途径 |
[23:31] | Right. | 对 |
[23:33] | Doesn’t explain why you changed your sweater. | 也解释不了你为什么换了毛衣 |
[23:51] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的意见 |
[23:54] | It’s not cancer. | 不是癌症 |
[23:57] | Wow! Can you remove spleens with your mind, too? | 你也能用意念切除脾脏吗 |
[23:59] | You’re here to talk about Cuddy. | 你来想说的是卡迪 |
[24:01] | The file is a pretext. | 病历只是铺垫 |
[24:03] | Why the hell haven’t you come to talk to me about Cuddy? | 来找我谈卡迪 为什么你不主动 |
[24:05] | I’ve been doing all sorts of insane stuff. | 我一直表现的不可理喻 |
[24:07] | If she can’t handle your insanity, | 如果她连你都对付不了 |
[24:08] | she can’t handle a baby. | 更别提一个孩子了 |
[24:10] | That’s exactly my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[24:11] | No, it isn’t. | 不 你不是 |
[24:13] | You’re feeling threatened | 你觉察到了威胁 |
[24:14] | because she’s going on to high school | 因为她要上高中了 |
[24:15] | and leaving you behind to repeat the 8th grade. | 而留下你蹲班上八年级 |
[24:17] | She’s sleeping with her math teacher | 她靠和数学老师上床 |
[24:18] | to get her diploma. | 才毕业的 |
[24:20] | Adoption is cheating? | 领养也是作弊吗 |
[24:21] | Are they giving her a fake kid? | 他们会给她个假孩子吗 |
[24:22] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这 |
[24:24] | She gets to have a relationship with a kid, | 她要和一个孩子长相处了 |
[24:25] | but she can’t handle one with an adult. | 但连个大人都对付不了 |
[24:28] | So she’s gonna kill it. | 所以她注定失败 |
[24:30] | That does seem cleaner. | 恩 我豁然开朗了 |
[24:33] | I’ve seen the file. She’s making a judgment call. | 我看过病历了 她处理得很公正 |
[24:35] | Decisions are never made in a vacuum. | 任何决定都有其来龙去脉 |
[24:37] | Just like your decision to make her miserable. | 正如你的决定是让她不爽 |
[24:41] | You’re doing this because we no longer have inkwells, | 你这么做是因为我们 |
[24:42] | and Cuddy doesn’t have pigtails. | 不能再拿卡迪开玩笑了 |
[24:50] | Why do you think I did that? | 你认为我这么做是为什么呢 |
[24:59] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[25:01] | Not sure. | 说不清 |
[25:02] | Been keeping an eye on the clock, like you said. | 照你吩咐 一直盯着表 |
[25:05] | I don’t think I lost any time. | 我想我没错过时间 |
[25:06] | The machinery agrees with you. | 仪器也证实这点 |
[25:07] | That means your problems were caused by the coke. | 说明你的问题是由可卡因造成的 |
[25:10] | Can’t believe I did coke. | 难以置信我吸可卡因 |
[25:11] | You were asleep. | 你当时在梦游 |
[25:13] | I chose to do coke. | 我选择去吸可卡因 |
[25:15] | In your sleep. | 在睡眠状态下 |
[25:16] | You weren’t responsible. | 你不是有意的 |
[25:17] | Something inside me wanted to do it. | 我潜意识中想去吸 |
[25:19] | Something inside of me didn’t think it was wrong. | 我潜意识中不认为有错 |
[25:21] | It’s like a dream. | 这有如做梦 |
[25:23] | We all do stuff in our dreams | 在梦中我们会做些 |
[25:24] | we wouldn’t do when we’re awake. | 醒着时不会做的事 |
[25:25] | I don’t. | 我不这样 |
[25:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[25:39] | Did I fall asleep and hurt myself? | 我睡着了弄伤了自己 |
[25:42] | I don’t see any cuts. | 没看到任何伤口 |
[25:43] | ‘Cause there aren’t any. | 因为根本没有 |
[25:45] | I think you’re sweating blood. | 我觉得…你在汗血 |
[25:52] | The guy is bleeding out of his pores. | 这人毛孔出血 |
[25:55] | What does that tell us? | 这说明什么 |
[25:57] | Other than you don’t want to play basketball against him, | 除了你们不想和他对抗打篮球 |
[25:59] | and he’s dying. | 和他快死了之外 |
[26:01] | FOREMAN: That neither cocaine or allergies are the answer. | 不是可卡因和过敏所致的 |
[26:03] | KUTNER: It’s gotta be systemic. Hemorrhagic virus maybe? | 是全身系统性的 会不会是出血病毒 |
[26:05] | THIRTEEN: You think it’s Ebola? | 你认为是埃博拉出血热 |
[26:06] | His white blood cell count would be through the roof. | 他的白血球数会高得惊人 |
[26:08] | It’s not an infection. | 不是感染 |
[26:09] | – DIC? – Coags are normal. | 凝血正常 弥漫性血管内凝血 |
[26:12] | It’s cancer. Leukemia explains everything. | 是癌症 白血病能解释所有 |
[26:15] | KUTNER: No fever. TAUB: The bleeding. | -没发烧 -有出血 |
[26:16] | KUTNER: No weight loss. TAUB: The rash. | -没消瘦 -有皮疹 |
[26:17] | – No headaches. – The fatigue. | -没头痛 -有疲劳感 |
[26:18] | Leukemia would be obvious from the CBC. | 白血病从血常规中就能查出 |
[26:20] | Leukemia has false negatives all the time. | 白血病经常呈现假阴性 |
[26:27] | So, we have four reasons for leukemia, | 有四个理由支持白血病 |
[26:29] | four reasons against. | 四个理由反对 |
[26:30] | You only need one against. | 还需要一票反对 |
[26:32] | Yeah, if we had one reason for anything else. | 如果还有别的理由的话 |
[26:35] | Go do a bone marrow biopsy. | 去做骨髓活检 |
[26:43] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[26:48] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[26:50] | I think you should wait. | 我觉得你该再等等 |
[26:53] | But if I wait, | 但如果我等了 |
[26:55] | I could die. | 我可能会死 |
[26:57] | There would be more danger for you, but… | 对你的危险性会增大 但… |
[26:59] | Is this your opinion as a doctor, as a mother? | 这是你做为医生还是做为母亲的意见 |
[27:04] | It’s my medical opinion. | 是我的医学意见 |
[27:07] | It’s my personal opinion. I don’t… | 就我个人的意见… |
[27:08] | I don’t wanna wait. | 我不想等了 |
[27:12] | It might only be one week. | 也许只需一周 |
[27:14] | We will keep you on plasma. | 会一直给你输血的 |
[27:16] | This is not my baby. | 这不是我的孩子 |
[27:19] | I already sacrificed nine months | 因为这愚蠢的错误 |
[27:22] | for this stupid mistake. | 我已经牺牲了九个月 |
[27:26] | I don’t wanna sacrifice any more. | 我 我不想再牺牲下去了 |
[27:31] | Becca, you asked my opinion | 贝卡 你询问我的意见 |
[27:32] | because you wanted to do the right thing. | 因为你想做对的事 |
[27:36] | You are giving up this baby | 你要放弃这孩子 |
[27:37] | because you don’t want to make the mistakes | 因为你不想重蹈 |
[27:40] | your mom made, her mom made. | 你妈妈 她妈妈的覆辙 |
[27:42] | You have a chance to break this cycle, | 你有机会打破这个怪圈的 |
[27:45] | to do something great for this baby. | 为这个孩子做伟大的事情 |
[27:53] | No. | 不 |
[28:03] | I need you to hold still. | 躺着别动 |
[28:08] | Wait. | 等下 |
[28:11] | You been testing any tanning creams or sprays? | 你在用晒黑油或喷雾吗 |
[28:16] | No. | 没有 |
[28:18] | It’s not a tan. | 不是晒黑的 |
[28:20] | Means it’s not leukemia. | 说明不是白血病 |
[28:28] | KUTNER: Chem panel confirms kidney failure, end stage. | 化学测试证实是肾衰竭 晚期 |
[28:30] | Got him on dialysis? | 给他做透析了吗 |
[28:32] | BP’s too low. Too bad. | -血压太低了 -太糟了 |
[28:35] | Would have been nice to have more than an hour to solve this thing. | 来解决这问题就不错了 能有一两个小时 |
[28:37] | Haemachromatosis? | 血色素沉着症 |
[28:38] | – He have tiny testes? | 他睾丸很小吗 |
[28:39] | – No. Scleroderma. | 不是 硬皮病 |
[28:41] | His skin’s darker, not lighter. | 他的皮肤变黑了 不是变浅了 |
[28:43] | As much fun as 20 Questions tends to be, | 尽管这样问答看来好玩 |
[28:46] | he’s blowing blood out of every orifice. | 他的每个出气孔都在流血 |
[28:48] | You think it just might be vascular? | 你认为问题只出在血管吗 |
[28:49] | Vasculitis? | 血管炎 |
[28:51] | If I said it might be vitas gerular, | 如果我说可能是”维塔斯哥如拉”[豪斯自己造的词] |
[28:53] | would you have said Vitas Gerulaitis? | 你就回答”维塔斯哥如拉炎”吗 |
[28:55] | Test him for vasculitis. Angio and blood. | 给他做血管炎 血管造影和血液检测 |
[29:01] | – Test the daughter. – She’s 12. | 检查她女儿 |
[29:05] | Great for road trips. | 正好做公路旅行 |
[29:06] | I meant she’s a minor, | 我是说她是未成年人 |
[29:08] | and Daddy has a conflict, | 而爸爸有利益冲突 |
[29:09] | so we’re gonna need Cuddy’s sign-off. | 所以需要卡迪的签字 |
[29:11] | So get it. | 去要啊 |
[29:12] | She’s kind of busy. | 她 她正忙着 |
[29:19] | CHASE: Clamp. | 钳子 |
[29:29] | Suction. | 吸液器 |
[29:32] | Entering the abdominal cavity. | 进入腹腔 |
[29:36] | There’s the head. | 找到头了 |
[29:43] | HOUSE: Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[29:45] | – Get out of here. | 离开这 |
[29:46] | – Who’s that? Dr. Gregory House. | -那是谁 -格利高里·豪斯医生 |
[29:49] | He’s the one you’ll be suing when you develop sepsis. | 你得了败血症就起诉他 |
[29:51] | Well, why is he here? | 他来做什么 |
[29:52] | Better question is, why is she here? | 要问她来做什么 |
[29:54] | You’re an administrator, administrate. | 你是管理者 做管理 |
[29:56] | My patient’s daughter needs a guardian ad litem. | 我有个病人的女儿需要个代理监护人 |
[29:58] | CHASE: That’s it. HOUSE: Tests are inconclusive, | -找到了 -检测还没定论 |
[29:59] | – but either way, he’s gonna need… | 但不管怎么样他都需要… |
[30:00] | – House, get out! | 豪斯 出去 |
[30:01] | This doesn’t need you, I do. | 这不需要你 我需要 |
[30:03] | Head’s out. | 头出来了 |
[30:06] | – Later. – Later’s too late. | -过会 -过会就迟了 |
[30:12] | CHASE: And there she is. | 这就是她 |
[30:17] | CUDDY: Come on, cry. There we go. | 加油 哭 |
[30:24] | Come on. | 加油 |
[30:28] | Come on. | 加油 |
[30:30] | Joy, cry! | 乔伊 哭 |
[30:33] | Cry, | 哭 乔伊 |
[30:35] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 很对不起 |
[30:43] | CHASE: That’s a sound we like to hear. | 这是我们想听的声音 |
[30:46] | Apgar’s 9 out of 10. | 阿普加评分9分 满分10分 |
[30:49] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[30:51] | You just got your first A. | 你刚得了第一个”A” |
[30:59] | She’s yours now. | 她现在是你的了 |
[31:14] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜你 |
[31:16] | Now it’s time to say those magic words | 现在你该对她说一句 |
[31:18] | you’ll be telling her for the rest of her life, | 她要听一辈子的话 |
[31:20] | “Mommy’s gotta go to work.” | 妈妈要去工作了 |
[31:27] | CUDDY: Have the risks of the transplant | 有人给你解释过 |
[31:29] | procedure been explained to you? | 移植手术的风险了吗 |
[31:30] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[31:31] | I was hoping you weren’t going to ask her that. | 我不是希望你问她那个 |
[31:33] | Of course she knows. | 她当然知道 |
[31:34] | Can you just sign the paperwork? | 你能签字了吗 |
[31:35] | Dr. House explained to you that all surgeries carry risks? You could die. | 豪斯医生向你解释所有手术都有风险 |
[31:42] | CUDDY: Stop pressuring her. | 别给她施压 |
[31:43] | Sorry. Daddy’s perfectly healthy. | 抱歉 爸爸健朗得很 |
[31:45] | But we want you to give him the kidney anyway, | 但不管怎样我们想让你给他个肾 |
[31:47] | ’cause it’d be cool if he had three. | 因为有三个肾很酷 |
[31:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:53] | Do you understand the risks of living with one kidney? | 你知道只有一个肾脏有多危险吗 |
[31:56] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[31:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:05] | Okay. Go ahead. | 行啊 进行手术吧 |
[32:12] | No. | 不行 |
[32:14] | I’m saying you can proceed. | 我说你可以去做手术了 |
[32:16] | And I’m saying I can’t. | 我说了不行 |
[32:21] | Whatever he has, she has, too. | 她爸有的病 她也有 |
[32:25] | She’s sleepwalking. | 她在梦游 |
[32:32] | KUTNER: If we don’t give him a new kidney, | 如果不给他植入一个新的肾脏 |
[32:33] | he’s dead in a week. | 他一周之内就会死掉 |
[32:35] | We have to transplant. | 一定要进行移植手术 |
[32:36] | When your remote has a dead battery, | 当你的遥控器的电池没电了 |
[32:38] | you don’t replace it with another dead battery. | 你不会用一个没电的电池装上去 |
[32:42] | Whatever’s killing the dad’s kidneys | 不管是什么侵袭了老爸的肾脏 |
[32:43] | is going to kill the kid’s, too. | 也在侵袭着这孩子 |
[32:45] | It is possible the sleep issues aren’t medically related. | 或许这些睡眠问题并无医学关系 |
[32:48] | Maybe they’re both insomniacs due to the turnpike noise, | 可能他们因高速路噪音而都患有失眠症 |
[32:51] | maybe they both drink too much coffee, maybe… | 可能他们都喝太多咖啡了 可能… |
[32:53] | House is right. | -豪斯是对的 -你怎么知道 |
[32:58] | But if they have the same thing, | 如果他们症状相同 |
[32:58] | it means there has to be a common cause, | 说明是同一病因 |
[33:00] | which means it has to be a toxin, infection or genetic. | 又说明一定是中毒 感染 |
[33:05] | It narrows it down to any one of a dozen genetic disorders, | 其范围缩小到了无数种遗传病中的一种 |
[33:08] | each of which takes more than a week to run. | 而且每一种病的检测都要花上一个星期 |
[33:11] | Call Foreman, get to work. | 打电话给福曼 开工吧 |
[33:18] | WILSON: Cuddy is positively aglow. | 卡迪现在一定红光满面 |
[33:24] | I need a genetic disease. | 给我一个遗传病 |
[33:26] | I’m sure you’re carrying a few. | 我敢肯定你已经有了 |
[33:28] | Symptoms are kidney failure, bleeding and insomnia. | 症状是肾衰竭 出血 失眠 |
[33:31] | You paid off the pool? | 你打赌付钱了吗 |
[33:33] | Technically, anyone who didn’t enter is a winner. | 技术上说 没打赌的才是赢家 |
[33:36] | It’s not over yet. | 这还没结束呢 |
[33:37] | Everyone’s happy until they unwrap that pretty present | 每人都很高兴直到拆开礼物的那一刻 |
[33:39] | and find they got a wall clock in the shape of Africa. | 发现礼物竟是个非洲大陆状的挂钟 |
[33:42] | Adoption’s a cheat, remember? | 知道吗 收养是一种欺骗 |
[33:44] | There’s no real pregnancy, | 没有真正的妊娠 |
[33:45] | so there’s no stranded dopamine receptors, | 就没有多巴胺受体阻碍 |
[33:47] | so there’s no post-partum depression. | 就不会有产后抑郁症 |
[33:50] | Cuddy will be the happiest new mother you’ve ever seen. | 卡迪会是你见过最开心的新妈妈 |
[33:56] | I’ve just given you the answer, haven’t I? | 我刚才就给了你答案了 是吧 |
[34:00] | And now you’re going to walk out of here | 然后你就会大步的走出去 |
[34:01] | without saying a word. | 一句话也不说 |
[34:04] | Nope. | 才不是 |
[34:09] | Good news. | 好消息是 |
[34:10] | I know what you have, | 我知道你们得的是什么病 |
[34:12] | and you’re both gonna be fine. | 而且你们会没事的 |
[34:15] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 你说真的 |
[34:17] | Yes, and no. | 是也不是 |
[34:20] | So you do know what they have? Yeah. | -你知道他们得的是什么病 -是的 |
[34:22] | FOREMAN: But they aren’t going to be fine. | 可是他们却不会好起来 |
[34:24] | No idea. | 我也不知道 |
[34:25] | They might be. | 他们可能会好起来 |
[34:26] | Why the hell would you say they were? | 那你干嘛还说他们会好起来 |
[34:28] | To make them happy. | 让他们高兴一下 |
[34:30] | FOREMAN: For two seconds? | 就两秒钟 |
[34:31] | HOUSE: Technically, to see if they can be happy. | 技术上说 是看看他们能不能高兴 |
[34:34] | I should have seen a grin, a twinkle, | 他们应该咧嘴笑 眼中闪烁着喜悦的光芒 |
[34:36] | a sigh of relief, something. | 长长的舒了口气 这样子 |
[34:38] | They’re sick, they’re tired. | 他们病了 他们很累 |
[34:40] | They’re anhedonic. | 他们缺乏快感 |
[34:41] | Incapable of experiencing pleasure. | 不能感受到愉悦 |
[34:43] | Something’s bushwhacked their dopamine receptors. | 有些东西干扰了他们的多巴胺受体 |
[34:45] | They’re depressed. | 他们很沮丧 |
[34:46] | Mom’s dead, Dad’s dying. | 妈妈死了 现在爸爸又病危 |
[34:48] | You should know that being bummed | 你应该清楚这种巨大的痛苦 |
[34:50] | isn’t necessarily a pathology. | 这不一定是病 |
[34:51] | Being bummed doesn’t explain their lack of friends, | 承受着痛苦不能解释他们不结交朋友 |
[34:54] | or their indifference to each other. | 和对彼此的漠不关心 |
[34:56] | Why their place had no music, | 这就是为什么他们家没有音乐 |
[34:58] | no view, no decor. | 没有景观 没有装饰 |
[34:59] | But if you can’t feel pleasure, what’s with the cocaine? | -可如不能感受到快乐 吸可卡因又为何 -真的 |
[35:01] | Really? Is that why you do drugs? ‘Cause you’re happy? | 这就是你磕药的原因 因为你很开心 |
[35:04] | Most people do them ’cause they wanna be happy. | 很多人磕药因为他们想高兴起来 |
[35:07] | His subconscious craved it, needed it. | 他的潜意识渴望它 需要它 |
[35:08] | The most common cause of anhedonia is schizophrenia. | 快感缺乏症通常是由精神分裂症导致的 |
[35:11] | Sure, in white folk. | 当然 在白种人中 |
[35:12] | They’re black? | 他们是黑人吗 |
[35:16] | They’re liars. | 他们是骗子 |
[35:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[35:23] | Jerry Harmon. | 杰里·哈蒙 |
[35:25] | Your real name. | 我是说你的真名 |
[35:27] | Hosarian? | 赫斯莱姆 |
[35:29] | Herzog? | 赫索格 |
[35:30] | H’Ali-Baba? | 阿里巴巴 |
[35:33] | Hammoud. | 哈蒙德 |
[35:38] | Jamal Hammoud. | 杰莫·哈蒙德 |
[35:40] | Changed it when we invaded Iraq, the first time. | 在我们第一次入侵伊拉克的时候就改了 |
[35:44] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[35:49] | It’s a genetic disease contracted by people | 这是在地中海的血统的人 |
[35:51] | of Mediterranean descent. | 相传的遗传疾病 |
[35:53] | Sephardic Jews, Armenians, Arabs. | 西班牙犹太人 亚美尼亚人 阿拉伯人 |
[35:56] | Causes anhedonia, seizures, kidney failure, | 这个病导致快感缺乏症 癫痫 肾衰竭 |
[35:59] | even lactose intolerance. | 甚至导致乳糖不耐症 |
[36:00] | Symptoms are set off by age and stress. | 症状会随着压力和年龄的增长发作 |
[36:03] | Kid couldn’t get happy, | 小孩子不快乐 |
[36:04] | but she could get stressed by Daddy dying. | 可是她能从爸爸的病危之中感觉到压力 |
[36:06] | You don’t know if we’ll get better? | 你不知道我们会不会好起来吗 |
[36:08] | Treatment tends to be hit and miss, | 治疗只能碰运气了 |
[36:10] | once you reach the sweating blood stage. | 一旦你到了汗血的阶段 |
[36:13] | Start them on colchicine and melphalan. | 给他们用秋水仙素和苯丙氨酸氮芥 |
[36:16] | His kidneys are fried. | 他的肾脏很脆弱 |
[36:18] | If he doesn’t have FMF, the colchicine will kill him. | 如不是家族性地中海热 秋水仙素会害死他 |
[36:21] | Boy, I sure hope I’m right. | 天哪 那就祈祷我正确吧 |
[37:08] | Mr. Harmon? | 哈蒙先生 |
[37:11] | Mr. Harmon, I need you to open your eyes. | 哈蒙先生 睁开眼睛好吗 |
[37:17] | Feeling better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[37:32] | How’s Samantha? | 萨曼塔怎样了 |
[37:33] | Healthy enough to toss you a kidney. | 健康到可以给你个肾了 |
[37:38] | – Dad? – Sammy. | -爸爸 -萨米 |
[38:00] | Baby’s doing great. | 宝宝的情况很好 |
[38:03] | Lull | 我 |
[38:05] | I can’t imagine how hard this must be for you. | 我不能想象这对于你有多难熬 |
[38:08] | I was stupid and selfish. | 我…我曾愚蠢和自私 |
[38:16] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[38:17] | Well, I mean, you would have been scared, | 我是说 你可能会害怕 |
[38:19] | but you would have done the right thing anyway. | 可是…你做出了对的选择 |
[38:25] | And I wanna be like that. | 我也想这样 |
[38:29] | I don’t wanna be a loser. | 我…我不想做个失败者 |
[38:34] | You’re not a loser. | 你不是个失败者 |
[38:37] | When I saw you hold her, | 当我看着你抱着她 |
[38:39] | and the look on your face, | 还有你脸上的表情 |
[38:42] | it was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 是我见过最美的东西 |
[38:48] | And that’s when I realized | 在那时候我就意识到… |
[38:53] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[39:00] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[39:03] | My life, it’s always been about pain and anger | 我的生活一直充斥着痛苦 愤怒 |
[39:06] | and disappointment, | 和失望 |
[39:08] | never about love. | 从没有爱 |
[39:10] | And that’s when I realized, you know, it could be. | 那时我意识到 我可以有爱的 |
[39:14] | And I can’t give that away. | 我不能抛弃她 |
[39:18] | Becca, don’t do this. | 贝卡 别这样 |
[39:30] | What you’re feeling is natural, | 你现在有这种感觉是很正常的 |
[39:32] | but you’re filled with | 因为你沉浸在 |
[39:33] | hormones and emotion and fear. | 荷尔蒙 情绪 恐惧 |
[39:37] | and… | 还有… |
[39:39] | And you just can’t make a huge decision like this right now, | 你不能在这种情况下做这么重大的决定 |
[39:41] | you have to give it some time. | 你得花时间好好想想 |
[39:44] | I’m so sorry. | 对…对不起 |
[39:52] | It’s a decision that changes everything. | 这个决定会改变一切 |
[39:58] | Changes the rest of your life. | 会改变你的一生 |
[40:02] | I hope so. | 我正希望如此 |
[41:15] | It’s really not the greatest time for gloating. | 现在不是你幸灾乐祸的时候 |
[41:25] | There’s more than one baby in the sea. | 这世界上不只有一个宝宝 |
[41:27] | The world is full of teenage | 到处都是些年轻人 |
[41:29] | boys riding bareback. | 进行不安全的性行为 |
[41:31] | No. | 不是 |
[41:33] | I’m done. | 我不玩了 |
[41:35] | I can’t go through that again. | 我不能再来一次了 |
[41:38] | You’re quitting? | 你在放弃 |
[41:40] | Just like you quit NF? | 就像你放弃试管受精一样 |
[41:41] | Yeah. Just like that. | 是啊 就是那样 |
[41:43] | There, you just did it again. | 现在 你又重蹈覆辙 |
[41:50] | It’s too bad. | 这太糟糕了 |
[41:53] | You would have made a great mother. | 你可以是个很好的妈妈 |
[42:01] | You son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋 |
[42:03] | When I was getting a baby, | 当我快要得到一个宝宝的时候 |
[42:04] | you told me I’d suck as a mother. | 你就说我不能当妈 |
[42:06] | Now that I’ve lost it, | 现在我失去她了 |
[42:08] | you tell me I’d be great as a mother. | 你说我会是一个好妈妈 |
[42:10] | Why do you need to negate everything? | 你为什么总要和我对着干 |
[42:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[42:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |