时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I want to reassure you. | 我来是想向你们保证 |
[00:04] | Your child can have a completely normal life. | 你们的小孩会拥有和正常人完全一样生活 |
[00:07] | How can a baby have male and female DNA? | 孩子怎么能同时有男性和女性的DNA |
[00:12] | It’s a condition called genetic mosaicism. | 这叫遗传镶嵌 |
[00:16] | The ambiguous genitalia can be surgically repaired. | 两性生殖器可以用手术修复 |
[00:21] | Repaired? | 修复? |
[00:22] | Made to look more typical. | 让他变得正常点儿 |
[00:25] | More typical? | 正常点儿? |
[00:28] | But you haven’t even told | 你还是没说 |
[00:30] | us if the baby’s a boy or a girl. | 孩子是男孩还是女孩 |
[00:33] | That’s | 这 |
[00:35] | That’s a choice you have to make. | 这取决于你们 |
[00:44] | Nice job, Jackson. | 干得不错 杰克逊 |
[00:50] | Take it. | 投啊 |
[01:00] | He had the shot. | 他能投的 |
[01:01] | He lost his nerve. | 怎么虚了 |
[01:04] | Honey, it’s okay. He’s doing great. | 没事的 传球也不错 |
[01:09] | Three. | 3分啊 |
[01:30] | No fear that time. | 这次不怕了 |
[01:43] | Melanie. | 梅勒妮 |
[01:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:46] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[02:32] | Black heels or the boots? | 黑色高跟鞋还是皮靴 |
[02:35] | You know I’m a fan of those heels. | 你知道我喜欢高跟鞋的 |
[02:39] | Boots it is. | 那选皮靴了 |
[02:44] | For all we know, | 咱们都知道 |
[02:45] | House knows you’re a fan of those heels. | 豪斯晓得你喜欢高跟鞋的 |
[02:48] | You think House is going to figure out | 你觉得豪斯从这儿 |
[02:49] | we faked our break-up because of your shoes? | 就能识破我们假装分手 |
[02:53] | Go with the boots. | 穿皮靴吧 |
[02:59] | You gonna eat that? | 还要吃吗? |
[03:01] | Have at it. | 拿去吧 |
[03:04] | Did you just ask my permission | 你刚才拿我食物前 |
[03:05] | before you took my food? | 征求我意见了 |
[03:07] | Yes, we can. | 是啊 谁说咱不能 |
[03:10] | Adolescent genetic mosaic, | 一例少年遗传镶嵌患者 |
[03:11] | collapsed during a basketball game, | 在篮球比赛中晕倒了 |
[03:12] | presenting with persistent pelvic pain. | 伴有持续骨盆疼痛 |
[03:13] | Fun. | 有点儿意思 |
[03:16] | The parents haven’t told their son | 父母还没告诉他 |
[03:18] | that he could have been their daughter. | 他本来可以是个女孩儿 |
[03:19] | They want assurance that you won’t either. | 他们希望你也不要说露馅 |
[03:20] | Less fun. But still. | 少了点趣味 不过还成 |
[03:30] | That was easy. | 太容易了吧 |
[03:33] | Our new patient. | 我们的新病人 |
[03:35] | Part girl, | 一半是女孩 |
[03:37] | part boy, | 一半是男孩 |
[03:39] | all Thirteen’s dream date. | 加起来就是13号的梦想情人 |
[03:41] | Severe pelvic pain started | 有严重的骨盆疼痛 |
[03:44] | during a basketball game. | 在篮球赛中开始疼 |
[03:45] | Could be dehydration. | 有可能是因为脱水 |
[03:46] | ER gave him | 送进急诊室时给他挂水了 |
[03:50] | fluids when he came in. | 这小孩都能自己配对 |
[03:51] | he didn’t have enough to drink? | 还会怕没东西喝? |
[03:52] | There are dozens of intersex disorders. | 阴阳人症状有很多 |
[03:54] | Persistent pelvic pain could | 持续的骨盆疼痛意味着 |
[03:57] | mean congenital adrenal hyperplasia, PMDS. | 先天性肾上腺肥大 |
[03:58] | Those conditions occur | 原发性脊髓发育不良综合征 |
[04:00] | in intersex kids | 这些只在阴阳小孩的 |
[04:02] | who are chromosomally XX or XY, | 染色体是xx或xy的时候出现 |
[04:03] | not XX and XY. | 不是xx和xy |
[04:04] | Parents recently started him on testosterone, | 他的父母最近给他用 |
[04:06] | maybe there’s something… | 睾丸激素 有可能 |
[04:07] | Vitamins wouldn’t cause pelvic pain. | 维它命不会导致骨盆疼痛 |
[04:13] | … | 我们应该把他的睾丸激素 |
[04:14] | … | 说成维它命 |
[04:16] | His parents aren’t just liars. | 父母不仅欺骗孩子 |
[04:17] | They want us to be liars, too. | 还想让我们也去骗他 |
[04:19] | I won’t do it. | 我不干 |
[04:20] | You guys will, though. | 交给你们了 |
[04:23] | He’s a kid. | 他还小 |
[04:24] | Parents don’t think he’s ready to deal with it. | 父母觉得他还没准备好 |
[04:25] | My dad was the same way about me | 我爸也是一样 |
[04:27] | maybe having Huntington’s. It’s… | 不说我可能有亨廷顿症 |
[04:28] | Well, if that was your experience, | 那可是你的经历 |
[04:31] | it must surely apply in this situation. | 确实可以在这借鉴下 |
[04:32] | Pain could be caused | 疼痛可能是由 |
[04:35] | by a blind uterus hidden in his abdomen. | 腹部隐藏的子宫导致的 |
[04:39] | … | 对 男生有女生基因 |
[04:41] | I’m sure you’re the first doctor brilliant | 真的只有天才的医生才会想到 |
[04:43] | enough to check for a uterus. | 去查一个男孩儿的子宫 |
[04:45] | He could have complications from | 之前他鸡鸡动手术的时候 |
[04:46] | the surgeries on his penis. | 可能留下了后遗症 |
[04:47] | That can cause pelvic pain. | 导致骨盆疼痛 |
[04:48] | Way to multi-task. | 一箭双雕啊 |
[04:50] | Impress your boss | 拍老板马屁 |
[04:51] | and humiliate your ex. | 羞辱前女友 |
[04:53] | MRI is a waste of time. | MRI是浪费时间 |
[04:55] | But to continue the humiliation, | 为了你能继续羞辱她 |
[04:57] | go put a camera up his penis. | 派你去查查他的尿道 |
[05:01] | You’re Dr. House, aren’t you? | 你是豪斯医生吧 |
[05:03] | What do you think is wrong with our son? | 你觉得我们儿子是什么病 |
[05:07] | These people were just coming to tell you. | 这些人正要告诉你 |
[05:09] | This is better. | 来得正好 |
[05:11] | Don’t have to worry about them losing their way. | 免得他们找不着你们 |
[05:14] | We think that he has a blind uterus. | 我们觉得他有隐藏的子宫 |
[05:16] | He should have an MRI. | 他应该做个MRI |
[05:18] | Did you send them a text? | 谁传话了 |
[05:20] | Over the past 13 years, | 13年来 |
[05:22] | we’ve educated ourselves. | 我们一直在自学 |
[05:23] | Who needs med school when you’ve got Wi-Fi? | 我们努力上学真不如你们Wi-Fi两下子 |
[05:28] | Go schedule their son for | 马上安排他们儿子上照影剂 |
[05:30] | an MRI with contrast right away. | 做MRI |
[05:32] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[05:36] | You just said an MRI was a waste of time. | 你刚说MRI是浪费时间 |
[05:38] | So is arguing with them. | 比和他们扯皮好点 |
[05:43] | THIRTEEN: Contrast’s in. | 照影剂已经注射 |
[05:44] | Jackson, we’re going to get started, | 杰克逊 我们要开始了 |
[05:46] | so try to lie still. | 尽量不要动 |
[05:51] | How long do you think | 你觉得 |
[05:52] | the post-break-up awkwardness | 分手后的尴尬 |
[05:53] | is going to last? | 还要持续多久? |
[05:55] | Foreman and I are both professionals. | 福曼和我都很专业 |
[05:58] | Stomach and liver are clear. | 胃和肝没问题 |
[06:00] | If by “professional” you mean | 你所谓的专业是说 |
[06:02] | he’s a T-1000 built by Cyberdyne Systems. | 他像个机器人样冷血吧 |
[06:05] | I never understood what you saw in him. | 你究竟看上他哪点了 |
[06:06] | He’s not really your type, huh? | 他看上去不是你喜欢的类型 |
[06:09] | Moving down through the pelvic floor. | 现在正向下查骨盆 |
[06:11] | Here’s my impression | 我印象中 |
[06:13] | of Foreman on the happiest day of his life. | 他最高兴的时候是这样 |
[06:18] | Now, the saddest day of his life. | 最伤心的时候是这样 |
[06:21] | We just broke up. | 我们刚分手 |
[06:24] | I’m not quite ready to mock him yet. | 我还不习惯开他玩笑 |
[06:26] | House was a jerk to split you two up, | 豪斯把你们分开是很混蛋 |
[06:29] | but bottom line, he did you a favor. | 但至少这是为你们好 |
[06:33] | Area around the intestinal tract is clear. | 肠道附近没问题 |
[06:35] | No blind uterus. | 没隐藏子宫 |
[06:44] | I think there’s something wrong with House. | 我觉得豪斯有点不对 |
[06:47] | Who’s he making miserable now? | 他现在在整谁 |
[06:50] | Actually, no one. | 没人挨整 |
[06:51] | He okayed an MRI | 他同意MRI只是因为 |
[06:53] | just because the parents wanted to look for a blind uterus. | 那对父母想找下隐藏的子宫 |
[06:55] | There was no fighting, no arguing, | 他没有争执 |
[06:57] | he just went along. | 就同意了 |
[06:59] | It’s a valid medical theory. | 这是正确的医学理论 |
[07:00] | He doesn’t think it is. | 他不这么觉得 |
[07:02] | House decided to humor these parents. | 豪斯本想幽默一把这对父母 |
[07:06] | Maybe he had a great cup of coffee, | 有可能他刚喝了一大杯咖啡 |
[07:09] | or a tremendous bowel movement. | 或上厕所上得很爽 |
[07:11] | Bottom line is, your boss is in a good mood. | 至少你老板现在心情很好 |
[07:14] | Stop analyzing it and just enjoy it. | 别瞎猜了 好好享受吧 |
[07:24] | We’re going to use this scope | 我们等会用这摄像管 |
[07:25] | to fill your bladder with saline, | 在你膀胱里充盐水 |
[07:27] | then examine your urethra for any narrow spots. | 然后看你尿道有没有堵塞 |
[07:30] | Why would there be a narrow spot? | 为什么会有堵塞 |
[07:32] | Sometimes it just happens. | 这不好解释 |
[07:36] | Can my parents come in? | 我父母可以进来吗 |
[07:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:41] | I thought it’d be awkward for you having them here. | 我原想他们在场会让你不舒服 |
[07:43] | I have this | 有点 |
[07:44] | feeling they’ve seen me naked before. | 但他们以前看过我光着身子 |
[07:47] | Now, take a breath, just try to relax. | 吸口气 尽量放松 |
[07:55] | Mom. | 妈 |
[07:59] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[08:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:02] | Hey, remember those sprints | 还记得训练时 |
[08:04] | they made you run in practice? | 他们让你做的冲刺吧 |
[08:06] | Those were so hard, | 那么难 |
[08:08] | but you pulled through. | 你都挺过来了 |
[08:12] | You can do this, too. | 这个你也行的 |
[08:15] | I’m to the bladder. | 到膀胱了 |
[08:17] | Start the saline. | 开始注射盐水 |
[08:24] | I’m going to look around and pull back on the scope. | 我会四周看看然后往回拉 |
[08:29] | Just try to hold on | 有压力是正常的 |
[08:30] | for a few more minutes. | 坚持几分钟下 |
[08:32] | It’s not down there. | 不是下面 |
[08:35] | It’s my chest. | 是胸部 |
[08:38] | I can’t breathe. | 没法呼吸了 |
[08:41] | Can’t… Can’t breathe. | 没法呼吸 没法呼 |
[08:43] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[08:45] | Muffled heart sounds. | 心脏有杂音 |
[08:46] | – Jugular’s distended. | 颈静脉扩张 |
[08:47] | – Pericardial effusion. | 心包积液 |
[08:50] | His heart is filling with exudate. | 出什么事了 |
[08:51] | If we don’t drain it, | 心脏周围充满溢出液 |
[08:52] | it’ll stop beating. | 如果不吸它们出来 心脏就会停跳 |
[09:00] | We drained the fluid from his pericardial space. | 我们把他心包的积水吸了出来 |
[09:02] | His heart rate is back to normal. | 他现在心跳正常了 |
[09:04] | Pelvis plus heart. | 骨盆加心脏 |
[09:06] | Doesn’t fit with any of the syndromes associated | 对不上任何和镶嵌性有关的 |
[09:07] | with mosaicism. | 症状 |
[09:08] | FOREMAN: It could be drugs, toxins, an infection. | 有可能是毒品 毒素或者感染 |
[09:11] | You’re okay with this? | 你没意见? |
[09:15] | Assuming a coincidence | 和阴阳人无关 |
[09:18] | like that would | 通常这样的事情 |
[09:19] | usually torture you, | 会让你不舒服 |
[09:21] | but you’re completely unfazed. | 但你今天一脸若无其事 |
[09:22] | Completely unfazed? | 若无其事 |
[09:24] | You think I’m totally lacking in any fazing? | 烦到是吗? 你觉得我不会被 |
[09:27] | The idea that I’m anything less than half-fazed, | 认为我无所谓 |
[09:29] | I actually find offensive. | 就已经冒犯我了 |
[09:31] | It greatly fazes me. | 让我很不爽 |
[09:32] | He started testosterone… | 他开始用睾丸激素 |
[09:33] | Vitamins. | 维他命 |
[09:35] | …a few months ago. | 是几个月前 |
[09:36] | That can cause autoimmune diseases | 这有可能导致自身免疫疾病 |
[09:38] | like polyarteritis and SLE, | 像多动脉炎或红斑狼疮 |
[09:39] | which can cause pericardial | 有可能导致心包积液 |
[09:42] | effusion and pelvic pain. | 和骨盆疼痛 |
[09:43] | So, it is related. | 还是和阴阳人有关 |
[09:46] | Now I’m unfazed. | 现在我不生气了 |
[09:48] | Start him on corticosteroids for the autoimmune, | 给他用治自身免疫病的皮质激素 |
[09:51] | finasteride to block the vitamins. | 用非那司提来阻断维他命的作用 |
[10:00] | You slept with House. | 你和豪斯上床了 |
[10:03] | He asked permission before taking my bagel, | 他今天吃我百吉饼的时候征询我意见 |
[10:05] | took the case without a fight, | 顺从接受病例 |
[10:08] | honored the parents’ request | 尊重患儿父母的要求 |
[10:09] | for an MRI. | 去做MRI |
[10:10] | Yes, those were my terms for sleeping with him. | 对 这是我和他上床要求的条件 |
[10:12] | He’s in a good mood. | 他心情很好 |
[10:14] | Sex with me would explain that, | 这可以用和我上床解释 |
[10:16] | but it doesn’t explain | 但无法解释 |
[10:18] | why I’m not curled up in a ball, weeping in shame. | 为什么我不羞愧地伤心欲绝 |
[10:21] | I did not have sex with House. | 我没和豪斯上床 |
[10:23] | If you two aren’t keeping something from me, | 如果你们两个没什么事瞒着我 |
[10:25] | that means he’s keeping something from both of us. | 那就是他有什么事瞒着咱们了 |
[10:28] | – That can’t be good. | 肯定不是什么好消息 |
[10:30] | – Or he’s just in a good mood. | 或者他就只是心情不错 |
[10:31] | This is not a crisis. | 这没什么大不了 |
[10:32] | Maybe you can get back | 说不定你可以弄回 |
[10:34] | some of that money he owes you. | 一些他欠你的钱 |
[10:43] | Testosterone blocker? | 睾丸激素阻断剂? |
[10:45] | Does that mean if Jackson has SLE, | 这是不是说 |
[10:48] | or whatever that other thing was, | 如果杰克逊得了这类病 |
[10:50] | that he’d have to go off the hormones? | 他就不能用激素了 |
[10:52] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[10:54] | Then Jackson will stop developing, | 那杰克逊会停止发育的 |
[10:56] | he’ll never go through puberty. | 他会永远处于青春期 |
[10:58] | Maybe this isn’t what’s wrong with him, | 也有可能这不是病因 |
[11:00] | maybe the testosterone didn’t cause it. | 也许不是睾丸素造成的 |
[11:02] | Yeah. But if it is, then he’ll never be a man. | 但如果确实是的话 那他就永远不能长成一个男人了 |
[11:06] | Did we make the wrong choice? | 我们当初选错了吗? |
[11:16] | You’ll need to tell him | 别告诉他注射的是 |
[11:18] | the testosterone blocker is something else. | 睾丸素阻断剂 |
[11:22] | Or maybe this | 或许这是个 |
[11:24] | is a good opportunity to | 告诉他真相的良机 |
[11:25] | tell him the truth. | 这也许会让事情变得简单些 |
[11:27] | It might make it simpler for all of you. | 对你们大家来说都是 |
[11:29] | You want us to tell a sick adolescent boy | 你的意思是 让我们告诉一个病倒的男孩 |
[11:34] | that he’s really not an adolescent boy? | 他其实不是什么男孩儿吗? |
[11:36] | That doesn’t seem simpler to me. | 我觉得这…很难 |
[11:41] | No. Just | 不行 |
[11:45] | give him the meds. | 给他用药吧 |
[11:50] | So, you have | 你的 |
[11:51] | pain in one arm and both your legs. | 一只胳膊和两条腿都在痛吗 |
[11:54] | Does it hurt right now? | 现在还痛吗? |
[11:56] | No. | 不痛 |
[11:58] | It’s when I, like, put pressure on them. | 只有我按下去的时候才痛 |
[12:01] | See, | 看 |
[12:03] | it hurts when I do this. | 我这样时就会痛 |
[12:07] | And this. Ow! | 还有这样 |
[12:13] | And this. Ow! | 这样 |
[12:19] | What about this? Ow! | 那这样呢 |
[12:26] | Did you give House the moron with the broken finger? | 你让豪斯给那个手指断掉的傻瓜看病? |
[12:29] | They’ve been in Room 2 about 10 minutes. | 他们在诊室里有十分钟了 |
[12:31] | The patient should’ve been screaming | 那病人7分钟之前 |
[12:34] | for another doctor seven minutes ago. | 就该喊着换医生了 |
[12:40] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[12:53] | If I have this IV, why do I need a shot, too? | 我已经在挂吊瓶了 为什么还要打针呢? |
[12:59] | Just some extra medicine, | 只是加一些药 |
[13:00] | just to be safe. | 以防万一 |
[13:03] | I hear you’re quite the basketball player. | 我听说你篮球打得不错 |
[13:05] | – What position? | 什么位置 |
[13:06] | – Point guard. | 得分后卫 |
[13:08] | Small forward. | 我打过小前锋 |
[13:09] | How’s your crossover dribble? | 会玩跨下运球吗? |
[13:10] | It’s okay. | 还行 |
[13:12] | I’m not really that into basketball. | 不是特别喜欢篮球 |
[13:14] | Gonna feel a little pinch, okay? | 会有点痛 好吗? |
[13:19] | So, if you’re not that into it, why’d you join the team? | 如果你不是特别喜欢 为什么要加入篮球队呢 |
[13:25] | My mom kind of made me do it. | 我妈非要我打 |
[13:26] | My parents were the same way, | 我父母也一样 |
[13:28] | always pushing me to try new things. | 总想让我多尝试新事物 |
[13:30] | It was more like what she didn’t want me to try. | 我感觉 是因为她不想让我学我喜欢的 |
[13:34] | I wanted to take dance, | 我想学跳舞 |
[13:37] | but she flipped out, | 她很生气 |
[13:39] | and made me choose between basketball and hockey. | 非让我从曲棍球和篮球里面选一个 |
[13:40] | What does your dad say? | 你爸爸怎么说? |
[13:43] | He seemed okay with it, | 他没啥意见 |
[13:45] | then he just caved in to my mom. | 他总是和老妈一条心 |
[13:51] | Your palm is red. | 你的手掌泛红 |
[13:52] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[13:55] | That we still don’t know what’s wrong with you. | 说明我们还是没有找到你的病因 |
[14:04] | You were right, | 你说对了 |
[14:06] | he is in a good mood. | 他心情很好 |
[14:15] | Bummer it didn’t work out with you and Thirteen. | 在这闷闷不乐 对你和13都没好处 |
[14:18] | It happens. | 已经这样了 |
[14:19] | You guys seemed happy together. | 你们在一起的时候看起来还挺愉快的 |
[14:21] | It’s probably for the best, | 这可能就是最好的状况了 |
[14:22] | you know, the bisexual thing and all. | 你知道的 男女之间 |
[14:24] | That was never an issue. | 这没什么好说的 |
[14:25] | No, it never is. | 是啊 就那么回事儿 |
[14:26] | Until it is. | 直到有一天 |
[14:28] | This is Thirteen. | 你知道了13 |
[14:29] | Before you guys got together, | 在你们交往之前 |
[14:30] | she was hooking up with | 每天晚上都钓 |
[14:32] | a different girl every night. | 不同的女子过夜 |
[14:33] | Long term, you really think | 长期如此 你真的觉得 |
[14:35] | you could compete with that? | 你能完全取代那些女孩吗? |
[14:40] | House, wake up. We have to talk. | 豪斯 醒醒 我们得谈谈 |
[14:42] | Stop pretending to be asleep, | 别装睡了 |
[14:43] | we’re not leaving. | 我们不会走的 |
[14:47] | House. | 豪斯 |
[14:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[14:51] | WILSON: House? | 豪斯 |
[14:55] | – He’s not breathing. – Can you get a pulse? | -他没呼吸了 -你能摸到脉搏吗? |
[14:56] | – Barely. – Call a code. | -很微弱 -叫急救 |
[14:58] | WILSON: Get an Ambu bag from the nurse’s station. | 从护士站拿个急救袋来 |
[15:00] | FOREMAN: Heart’s still working, means synapses are still firing. | 心脏还在跳动 说明突触还在工作 |
[15:02] | We just need to get a message through to him. | 我们只需给他的大脑发送一个强信号 |
[15:12] | You stopped breathing. | 你刚才没呼吸了 |
[15:15] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么了? |
[15:25] | I think my penis stopped breathing. | 我觉得我的阴茎没呼吸了 |
[15:26] | Do you know CPR? | 你能给它做个心肺复苏吗 |
[15:28] | Looks like your brain is okay. | 看起来你的大脑没事 |
[15:29] | Pupils are equal, round and reactive. | 瞳孔一样大 呈圆形 对光线有反映 |
[15:31] | I’m fine, | 我没事 |
[15:33] | other than the fact that my nurple | 除了我的乳头 |
[15:34] | is now purple. | 现在是紫色的 |
[15:36] | No wonder you broke up with him. | 怪不得你要和他分手 |
[15:38] | I’m surprised yours are still attached. | 你的乳头还在 真让我惊讶 |
[15:39] | By the way, | 顺便说说 |
[15:40] | I could see that from here. | 我从这看得到你的乳头 |
[15:42] | I assume those are our patient’s lab results. | 我猜你手上的是我们病人的检验结果 |
[15:45] | The patient can wait. You could have died. | 病人的事可以等等 你刚才差点死掉了 |
[15:47] | The only reason you’d ignore | 你回避谈论这次濒死经历的 |
[15:48] | a near-death experience | 唯一理由 |
[15:50] | is you don’t care, | 就是你根本不在乎自己生死 |
[15:51] | or you already know why it happened. | 或者你早已知道这会发生 |
[15:52] | It’s called Vicodin. | 有一种药叫做 维科丁 |
[15:54] | I took too many. | 我吃的太多了 |
[15:56] | Can I please get some | 我就不能了解一下关于 |
[15:57] | information about our patient? | 我病人的信息吗? |
[15:58] | The patient’s palms are red. | 病人的手掌泛红 |
[16:00] | Lab test confirmed liver and kidney dysfunction. | 检验结果证实了他的肝肾功能障碍 |
[16:02] | I don’t remember you taking any Vicodin today. | 我记得你今天没吃维科丁 |
[16:03] | I don’t remember hiring my mother. | 我也记得我没有雇用个娘 |
[16:05] | And what causes the enzymes in | 是什么产生了导致 |
[16:07] | little Boy George’s existing heart | 小乔治现在的心脏问题 |
[16:09] | problem and pelvic pain? | 和骨盆疼痛的酶? |
[16:10] | You didn’t take any yesterday at breakfast, either. | 你昨天早餐的时候也没有吃 |
[16:12] | I don’t remember having breakfast with my mother. | 我昨天没有和我妈吃早餐 |
[16:15] | Amyloidosis with systemic involvement. | 系统性的淀粉样变性 |
[16:17] | Protein levels are normal. | 蛋白质水平正常 |
[16:18] | This kid’s depressed. | 这孩子心情压抑 |
[16:20] | If he’s self-medicating with drugs and alcohol, | 如果他借酒消愁 或磕药 |
[16:21] | that’d explain his symptoms. | 就可以解释他的症状 |
[16:23] | Search the school. Search the home. | 去学校和他家里查查 |
[16:25] | Seriously? Or are you just deflecting? | 说真的? 还是你想转移注意力? |
[16:26] | Both. | 都是 |
[16:31] | – Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[16:32] | – Nowhere. | 哪都不去 |
[16:33] | I’m staying right here, | 我就待在这 |
[16:34] | so we can properly discuss this. | 这样我们就可以好好谈谈 |
[16:40] | – He’s on heroin. | 他在用海洛因止痛 |
[16:41] | – How can you… | 你怎么知道… |
[16:42] | Number one, | 第一 |
[16:43] | he’s happy, which means he’s high. | 他很高兴 这说明他磕了药 心情亢奋 |
[16:45] | Number two, when he moved his bad leg, | 第二 刚才他挪动那条瘸的腿时 |
[16:47] | he didn’t use his hands to support it. | 没有用手扶着它 |
[16:48] | Whatever he’s taking, | 无论他在用什么药 |
[16:50] | it’s stronger than Vicodin. | 一定是比维科丁药效更强的 |
[16:52] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办? |
[16:57] | You really think House took too many Vicodin? | 你真的认为豪斯是维科丁吃多了? |
[17:00] | Guy pops them like candy. | 那家伙吃维科丁就像吃糖一样 |
[17:02] | I’m surprised it hasn’t happened before. | 我倒是很奇怪 他以前怎么没有这样过 |
[17:05] | Do you miss sleeping with women? | 你还想和女人上床吗? |
[17:06] | – Excuse me? | 什么? |
[17:08] | – Simple question. | 简单问题 |
[17:10] | Yes. | 想啊 |
[17:12] | It’s a simple answer. | 简单答案 |
[17:14] | I’ll check under the bed. | 我查查床底 |
[17:19] | I also miss sleeping with other men, | 我还想和其他男的上床 |
[17:22] | and I’m sure you miss sleeping with other women. | 我也确定 你也想和其他女人上床 |
[17:25] | Monogamy is like saying | 一夫一妻制 |
[17:28] | you’re never going to have | 意思就是说 |
[17:29] | any other ice cream flavor besides Rocky Road. | 路边的野花不要采 |
[17:31] | So, you’re saying | 那么你的意思是 |
[17:33] | if you don’t have pink bubblegum for a while, | 如果不再在家养花 |
[17:36] | that one day | 总有一天 |
[17:37] | you’re gonna chase down the ice cream truck? | 要去采野花 对吗 |
[17:38] | No, | 不会 |
[17:39] | Rocky Road is great. | 野花虽好 |
[17:41] | It’s a very delicious and complicated flavor. | 既美丽诱人又热情如火 |
[17:47] | I also know that if I have other flavors, | 但我知道 如果有天要换个口味 |
[17:49] | then Rocky Road is gonna be left | 野花肯定不合适 |
[17:50] | in the freezer where anyone can just dip in. | 因为她们总是任人采摘 |
[17:52] | Can we please drop the metaphor? | 可以不再含沙射影了吗? |
[17:57] | Why is this coming up now? | 问什么突然问这个? |
[17:59] | Kutner said the silver lining of our break-up | 卡特那说我们之所以会分手 |
[18:02] | was I wouldn’t be dumped for a girl. | 是因为我不能代替那些女的 |
[18:04] | There’s nothing in here, either. | 这里也没有任何发现 |
[18:06] | Seems like you’re wrong | 看来你错了 |
[18:07] | about this kid having drug or alcohol… | 这孩子没有磕药或喝酒 |
[18:09] | When did he bring that up? | 他什么时候跟你说的? |
[18:10] | Earlier today, right before… | 今天早些时候 |
[18:11] | This morning, | 就在… |
[18:13] | Taub called you a robot. | 今早陶博说你是铁石心肠 |
[18:16] | Either it’s a big coincidence | 要不这是个巧合 |
[18:19] | or they’re jerking us around, | 要不就是他们在耍我们 |
[18:21] | they know. | 他们知道 |
[18:22] | And if they know, | 如果他们知道了 |
[18:24] | House knows. | 豪斯肯定会知道 |
[18:25] | This is bad. | 这可不好 |
[18:27] | No, | 不 |
[18:28] | this is good. | 这很好 |
[18:31] | House only has two ways to handle us still going out. | 我们还在一起这件事 豪斯只有两个办法对付 |
[18:34] | He jerks us around or he fires us. | 耍我们玩 或者炒了我们 |
[18:36] | He chose option A. | 他选了前者 |
[18:38] | This is good. | 这很好 |
[18:46] | But this is bad. | 但这个可不好 |
[18:49] | “I stand alone, my soul and me, | 我独自站着 我的灵魂和我 |
[18:51] | beneath the mask that others see” | 躲在面具之下 而其他人…看到 |
[18:57] | His chest is still rising. | 他的胸腔在起伏 |
[18:59] | He’s just screwing with me | 他只是在给我捣乱 |
[19:00] | ’cause Cuddy made me baby-sit. | 因为卡迪让我做他的保姆 |
[19:03] | “A pain that tears and bites | 痛苦和泪水 |
[19:05] | and will not bend.” | 从不消散 |
[19:06] | “Only when I sleep will it end.” | 只有当我永远睡去 才能终结这一切 |
[19:08] | Downer. | 悲观主义者 |
[19:10] | And medically irrelevant. | 与医学无关 |
[19:15] | You sure his chest is moving? | 你确定他的胸腔在起伏吗? |
[19:16] | House. | 豪斯 |
[19:18] | If he’s faking, you think he’s going to come clean | 他假装的 你认为叫他的名字 |
[19:19] | because you said his name? | 就能让他清醒吗? |
[19:21] | Back off. | 退下 |
[19:22] | Only Thirteen gets | 这次只有13 |
[19:24] | to grab my nipples this time. | 才能抓我的乳头 |
[19:26] | You know, recreating the moment | 知道吗 重现你让我们担心着急的时刻 |
[19:28] | when you made us crap our pants isn’t actually all that funny. | 一点都不好玩 |
[19:31] | That is sweet that | 真好心 |
[19:32] | you’re worried about House. | 你可是在为豪斯担心 |
[19:36] | Unless the next stanza reads, | 除非下一节诗他写的是 |
[19:39] | “Hoping to fry my brain to death | 我想要自焚 |
[19:41] | I smoked some primo crystal math,” | 我吃了神奇透明逍遥丸 |
[19:44] | I’m not interested. | 要不我都不感兴趣 |
[19:45] | You can’t deny that this kid may be suicidal. | 这孩子想要自杀 你不能忽视这点 |
[19:47] | We’re not here to make him happy, | 我们不是想法子让他高兴 |
[19:48] | we’re here to diagnose him. | 而是诊断他的病情的 |
[19:49] | It’s an infection. | 是感染 |
[19:51] | Swab of the kid’s water bottle | 对那孩子水壶底部的棉球测试 |
[19:52] | turned up toxoplasmosis. | 发现了弓浆虫 |
[19:53] | I’ll start him on pyrimethamine. | 我给他上乙胺嘧啶 |
[20:05] | I had no idea he felt this way. | 我不知道他有这样的想法 |
[20:08] | Is there a therapist here that you can recommend? | 有什么疗法可以推荐的吗? |
[20:12] | It might help more if you talked to him. | 告诉他真相可能会有帮助 |
[20:16] | He’s not ready. | 他还没准备好 |
[20:17] | If telling him the truth | 如果告诉他真相 |
[20:18] | would help him stop feeling like this. | 能让他不再这么想 |
[20:20] | If I knew that it’d make him less confused, | 如果我知道真相能让他不那么困惑 |
[20:22] | I’d tell him right now. | 我现在就告诉他了 |
[20:23] | But if she’s wrong, | 但如果她错了 |
[20:26] | we’d only make things worse. | 我们只会把事情变得更糟 |
[20:28] | He obviously senses he’s different. | 很明显 他察觉了自己的不同 |
[20:31] | He’s looking for answers. | 他在寻求答案 |
[20:33] | Every teenager feels different. | 每个青少年都会觉得自己不同 |
[20:36] | He’s sick. | 他病了 |
[20:39] | This isn’t the time to spring this on him. | 现在不是把真相告诉他的时候 |
[20:45] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[20:49] | When you give Jackson the antibiotics, | 在你们给杰克森用抗生素的时候 |
[20:50] | will you please re-start the testosterone? | 可不可以再用一些睾丸素? |
[20:53] | Sure. | 行 |
[20:58] | I get House wanting to jerk me and Thirteen around, | 我知道豪斯想玩我和十三 |
[21:00] | but you guys? | 可是你这两个家伙? |
[21:01] | Told you they were still together. | 早跟你说 他们还在一起了吧 |
[21:05] | How’d he know? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:06] | He noticed you smell | 你知不知道你身上 |
[21:07] | like Thirteen’s soap every morning. | 还有一股子十三的香皂味道 |
[21:09] | – You figured it out? | 你自己看出来的 |
[21:10] | – Yes, I’m a little slow. | 没错 我都算迟钝的了 |
[21:12] | Maybe someone should let me know when | 可能某人应该在我被整的时候 |
[21:13] | I should be insulted. | 知会我一声 |
[21:14] | Then House doesn’t know. | 这么说 豪斯不知道 |
[21:17] | Probably does now that you felt her up | 可能现在知道了 |
[21:19] | during that last differential. | 就上次你们意见不同的时候 |
[21:23] | You noticed this, but House didn’t? | 连你都知道 豪斯怎会不知道 |
[21:26] | Yes, I get it. | 没错啊 我知道 |
[21:28] | He’s generally smarter than me. | 他通常都比我聪明 |
[21:31] | He did’t | 他不是通常比你聪明 |
[21:32] | he’s always smarter than you. | 他一直就比你聪明 |
[21:34] | Unless… | 除非 |
[21:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:42] | House is on heroin. | 豪斯在服海洛因 |
[21:47] | Well, that’s certainly an interesting notion. | 呃 这真是…个有趣的消息 |
[21:50] | It’s why his lungs stopped, | 这就是为什么他的肺功能骤停 |
[21:52] | it’s why he okayed the MRI, | 为什么他会同意做核磁共振成像 |
[21:53] | it’s why he missed things | 为什么他会想念… |
[21:54] | he wouldn’t ordinarily miss. | 那些他平常不想看到的东西 |
[21:57] | We’ll run some tests, | 呃 我们会做一些测试的了 |
[22:00] | and I’ll let you know. | 然后我会把结果告诉你 |
[22:01] | He’s there, isn’t he? | 他在 对吧 |
[22:02] | Well, that would certainly explain | 嗯 这绝对能解释 |
[22:03] | the inappropriate responses. | 这些异常的反应 |
[22:04] | I got to go. | 我…我得挂了 |
[22:06] | Okay- | 好的 |
[22:08] | Sorry. Consult. | 不好意思 问我一些东西 |
[22:10] | When did you order these? | 你什么时候点的这个 |
[22:12] | When you were in the bathroom. | 在你上洗手间的时候 |
[22:14] | I thought a celebration was in order. | 我想是该好好庆祝一下了 |
[22:17] | To cheating death. | 为了大难不死 |
[22:27] | You off bourbon? | 你连波本威士忌都不喝? |
[22:28] | Can I get you something else? | 我再给你点些别的吧 |
[22:29] | I came here expecting a burger. | 我是来这吃汉堡的 |
[22:31] | Figured I’d have to endure | 以为我还得听 |
[22:33] | a little lecture on moderation. | 某人唠叨这要我少磕点药 |
[22:34] | You never listen, so why… | 你从来都不听我讲 这就是为什么你… |
[22:37] | But instead, I get a drink. | 相反 你给我酒喝 |
[22:38] | A nice little serving | 对于今天才 |
[22:40] | of respiratory depressant | 呼吸衰竭的人来说 |
[22:42] | on the day that my lungs stopped working. | 还真是挺不错的招待 |
[22:43] | You seem fine now. | 你看起来还好啊 |
[22:45] | You don’t believe that I OD’d on Vicodin. | 你不相信我是吃维可丁吃多了 |
[22:47] | You figure I’m on something stronger. | 你以为我吃了更猛的药 |
[22:49] | And because you can never, ever assume anything | 在我看来 |
[22:52] | but the most screwed-up scenario | 你除了最糟糕的事情 |
[22:53] | as far as I’m concerned… Funny | 从来不能想些好的 |
[22:54] | how I’m usually right. | 可我每次都猜对了 |
[22:56] | …you think that I’m on heroin. | 你以我吃海洛因了 |
[22:59] | This is your version of a tox screen. | 这就是你对毒品的认识 |
[23:00] | Because if I am on heroin, | 因为如果我磕海洛因了 |
[23:02] | I can’t drink that without risking another | 我就不能避免呼吸骤停的发作危险 |
[23:04] | bout of not breathing. | 来喝这杯酒 |
[23:10] | Well? | 怎样 |
[23:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:30] | JACKSON: Another shot? | 又得打一针啊 |
[23:31] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[23:33] | That looks like the vitamins | 这看起来像是我爸妈 |
[23:35] | my parents give me. | 给我打的维他命 |
[23:37] | Same red top. | 都是红红的 |
[23:48] | These aren’t vitamins. | 这些不是维他命 |
[23:52] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[23:53] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[23:55] | You should ask your parents. | 你该去问你爸妈 |
[24:03] | WILSON: You idiot. | 你这白痴 |
[24:09] | Okay, I admit it. | 行啦 我承认 |
[24:10] | I have bulimia. | 我得了暴食症 |
[24:13] | I look good though, don’t I? | 我看起来还好 不是么 |
[24:14] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[24:15] | Heroin! | 你竟然吃海洛因 |
[24:16] | House, of all the stupid… | 豪斯 这是最愚蠢… |
[24:18] | I’m not on heroin. | 我没吃 |
[24:21] | I just caught you with your fingers down your throat. | 我才抓到你在扣喉 |
[24:23] | I’m on methadone. | 我在吃美沙酮 |
[24:27] | Stupid product, | 很烂的药 |
[24:29] | heroin without the high. | 不High的海洛因 |
[24:30] | Yeah, and twice the risk of death. | 没错 死亡的几率提升一倍 |
[24:33] | But no risk of arrest. | 可是不会被抓 |
[24:34] | You nearly died. | 你都差点死掉了 |
[24:36] | Today was a fluke, I nodded off. | 今天只是碰巧而已 我睡过去了 |
[24:37] | Right, | 没错 |
[24:38] | you’re safe as long as | 你只要永远的不睡觉的话 |
[24:39] | you never sleep again. | 你就没事了 |
[24:41] | Mis-time your dose, | 不按时吃药 |
[24:42] | you die, | 你会死 |
[24:43] | couple of drinks, you die, | 小酌一下 你会死 |
[24:44] | mix it with the wrong drugs, | 很错误的药混合吃 |
[24:46] | you die. | 你会死 |
[24:47] | You want to detox from Vicodin, | 你想戒掉维可丁 |
[24:48] | pick something that won’t kill you. | 就找些不会吃死你的 |
[24:50] | I’m not detoxing. | 我没有在戒毒 |
[24:53] | If you’re looking for something | 如果你想找一些 |
[24:54] | to help with your pain. | 去减轻你的痛苦的… |
[24:56] | It doesn’t help my pain. | 它没有减轻我的痛苦 |
[24:58] | It eliminates it. | 是根本消除了 |
[25:10] | My leg doesn’t hurt anymore. | 我的脚不痛了 |
[25:22] | MELANIE: She completely disregarded our instructions. | 她完全违反了工作场所管理条例128条 |
[25:24] | He asked a question. I was tired of lying. | 他问了我一问题 我不想再骗他了 |
[25:26] | I didn’t tell him anything about his genetic condition. | 我没有说任何关于他的遗传相关的事宜 |
[25:29] | I want her removed from our son’s case. | 我不想在让她插手我儿子病的诊断 |
[25:33] | I’m sorry for the position Dr. Hadley put you in, | 我感到非常抱歉 对于哈雷特医生给你们遭成的窘境 |
[25:35] | but I can’t do that. | 可是我不能这么做 |
[25:38] | She’s a valuable part | 她是豪斯医生诊断团队中 |
[25:39] | of Dr. House’s diagnostic team. | 不可缺少的一员 |
[25:40] | If he stays on the case, so does she. | 如果得让他接手这个病例 她就会在 |
[25:43] | We have to deal with Jackson. | 我们还得去跟杰克逊解释 |
[25:45] | These questions aren’t going to go away. | 我们终究得面对这个问题 |
[25:47] | He’s not ready for this. | 他还没有准备好 |
[25:51] | Let’s hope you’re wrong. | 希望你是错的 |
[26:00] | I’m sorry. I’ll stay away from their son. | 很抱歉 我会离他们儿子远远的 |
[26:02] | No, you won’t. | 不要 你不用 |
[26:04] | In about 15 minutes, | 在接下来的15分钟 |
[26:05] | you’re the only person that kid’s gonna trust. | 你将会变成他们的孩子唯一能信任的人 |
[26:07] | If he needs a hand to hold, | 如果他要抓着某人的手 |
[26:09] | make sure yours is available. | 请伸出你的手 |
[26:16] | So, what, | 怎样 |
[26:20] | am I a boy or a girl? | 我是男还是女 |
[26:23] | Some of your cells are male, | 你的一部分是男性… |
[26:26] | and some are female. | 一部分是女性 |
[26:27] | So, basically, I’m a freak. | 那我是个怪胎了 |
[26:29] | No, no, buddy. | 不是 不是 宝贝 |
[26:32] | You’re just a little different. | 你只是跟人家有一点点不同 |
[26:37] | You’ve known this since | 你们从我出生的时候开始 |
[26:39] | I was born | 就知道了 |
[26:41] | and you never told me? | 可是你们从来都不告诉我 |
[26:43] | We didn’t want you to be confused. | 我们不想让你烦恼啊 |
[26:45] | So, you lied to me. | 所以你们就骗我 |
[26:46] | Oh, please, sweetie, | 求你别这么说 宝贝 |
[26:48] | we were just trying to protect you. | 我们只是想保护你 |
[26:50] | Don’t. | 别 |
[26:52] | Just leave me alone. | 离我远一点 |
[26:56] | Get out. | 出去 |
[27:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:16] | CUDDY: You still breathing in there? | 还有气儿吗 |
[27:17] | Because if not, | 因为没有的话 |
[27:18] | I’m sending in janitorial. | 我就请清洁工进来 |
[27:21] | I’m not breathing, | 我没气儿了 |
[27:22] | but it’s strictly voluntary. | 可是还是非常乐意地 |
[27:24] | You should’ve seen the guy who was in here before me. | 看到那个在我之前来的那家伙被清出去 |
[27:26] | I know about the methadone. | 我知道你吃美沙酮的事了 |
[27:30] | It’s legal. | 是合法的 |
[27:31] | I have a prescription. | 我可是有处方 |
[27:33] | Whatever doctor you conned into writing it clearly had no idea | 无论你是怎么骗别的医生给你写处方 |
[27:36] | about your addiction issues, your lack of… | 他都一定不知道你的药瘾 |
[27:38] | He knows I’m in pain. | -你没有… -他知道我的痛苦 |
[27:39] | What I put in my body is my business. | 我怎么处置我自己的身体是我的事 |
[27:42] | If you keep taking this, you could die. | 你继续吃下去的话 你会死的 |
[27:44] | If he’d said that if I keep doing this, you could die, | 如何你继续唠叨 “如果我继续怎样怎样” |
[27:46] | then it’d be your business. | 你会死 那就是你自己的事 |
[27:50] | I can’t sit by and watch you kill yourself. | 我不能这么眼睁睁的看着你自杀 |
[27:53] | As long as you’re in my hospital, | 只要你在这个医院的一天 |
[27:54] | you can’t do methadone. | 你就不能吃美沙酮 |
[28:04] | I’ll send someone for my stuff. | 那我就请别人来干我的活 |
[28:09] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[28:10] | You’re quitting? | 你辞职? |
[28:12] | You’re choosing methadone over this job? | 你宁愿要美沙酮也不要这份工作? |
[28:14] | I’m choosing lack of pain over this job. | 我是宁愿选择远离痛苦也不要这份工作 |
[28:28] | Eventually you have to talk to your parents again. | 到头来你还是得跟你爸妈说话的 |
[28:31] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不要 |
[28:44] | I have this one friend | 我有这么个朋友 |
[28:46] | on my basketball team, Will. | 他跟我是同一个篮球队的 他叫威尔 |
[28:48] | We hang out a lot. | 我们常出去玩 |
[28:51] | I really like him. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[28:53] | Now I’m worried that I, | 我还担心我是… |
[28:56] | you know, like him. | 你懂吗 那种喜欢 |
[29:02] | Maybe I’m supposed to. | 可能我应该和他在一起 |
[29:04] | Because if I’m really a girl… | 因为 如果我真的是个女孩的话 |
[29:11] | Do you feel like a girl? | 你觉得自己是个女孩吗 |
[29:13] | I like dancing more than basketball. | 我喜欢跳舞多过打篮球 |
[29:17] | Is that what that means? | 这意味着我是个女孩吗 |
[29:26] | Jackson, | 杰克逊 |
[29:29] | as hard as it is right now, | 像现在这样的非常时期 |
[29:31] | at least it’s out in the open. | 至少你可以正视自己 |
[29:33] | You don’t have to hide behind a mask. | 你不用再把自己隐藏在面具之后 |
[29:42] | I found the poem you wrote in your room. | 我在你的房间了发现了这首诗 |
[29:48] | No matter how bad things get, | 不管情况有多坏 |
[29:50] | killing yourself is never the answer. | 自杀是永远都不能解决问题的 |
[30:00] | This was an English assignment. | 这只是我的英文作业 |
[30:05] | We were supposed to write a poem | 我们要用普拉斯风格 |
[30:07] | in the style of Sylvia Plath. | 写一首诗 |
[30:14] | You don’t feel this way? | 你不是这么想的吗 |
[30:18] | I’m sad sometimes. | 我有时候会不高兴 |
[30:22] | But I don’t want to die. | 可是我并不想死 |
[30:24] | At least, I didn’t. | 至少 我过去没想过 |
[30:36] | Are these antibiotics supposed to make you nauseous? | 我打的抗生素会让我犯恶心吗 |
[30:39] | Yeah, they can. | 没错 是会的 |
[31:24] | – We’re on our own. | 我们得靠自己了 |
[31:25] | – Is he okay? | 他还好吧? |
[31:26] | He’s fine. He’s just not here. | 他没事 只是走了 |
[31:28] | Did he quit? Did she suspend him? | 他辞职了 她炒了他 |
[31:29] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[31:30] | Just told me I was in charge | 她只是跟我说 让我接手 |
[31:31] | until further notice. | 直到进一步的通知 |
[31:33] | So, if we add bloody vomit | 那么说 我们得 |
[31:34] | to our patient’s list of symptoms… | 将吐血的症状算进去 |
[31:36] | Surgeon reports the bleeding | 手术科的报告说出血 |
[31:38] | was caused by a gastric fistula | 是由胰腺坏死引起的 |
[31:39] | caused by necrotizing pancreatitis. | 胃瘘导致的 |
[31:41] | She must have told you something. | 她一定跟你说了什么 |
[31:42] | Nothing that would help us with this patient. | 没一样能帮到这个病人 |
[31:43] | Heart, liver, kidneys and pancreas. | 心脏 肝脏 肾脏 还有胰脏 |
[31:46] | Obviously, whatever this kid’s got, | 很显然 无论这孩子得的是什么病 |
[31:47] | it’s something systemic. | 都是系统性疾病 |
[31:49] | Zollinger-Ellison. | 是卓–艾氏综合症吗? |
[31:52] | Or systemic scleroderma. | 还是系统性硬皮病 |
[31:54] | Zollinger-Ellison fits better. | 卓–艾氏综合症更符合一些 |
[31:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:57] | Can we at least call House? | 我们能不能打个电话给豪斯啊 |
[31:58] | We can, | 是可以 |
[31:59] | I have, he’s not answering. | 我打了 他不接 |
[32:00] | Put the patient on proton pump inhibitors. | 给病人吊质子泵抑制剂 |
[32:02] | If he gets better, it’s Zollinger-Ellison. | 如果病情好转 就是卓-艾氏综合症 |
[32:04] | If not, it’s scleroderma. | 想反 就是硬皮病 |
[32:11] | Zollinger-Ellison doesn’t fit better. | 卓-艾氏综合症不符合 |
[32:14] | You don’t want it to be scleroderma | 你不想他得的是硬皮病 |
[32:17] | because that means he’s going to die. | 因为这意味这他会死 |
[32:18] | Patients die all the time. | 我们常常有病人死啊 |
[32:20] | Not the ones whose families you’ve ruined. | 可没有一个是被你破坏了家庭的 |
[32:22] | I don’t think that, | 我没那么想 |
[32:24] | you do. | 你是这么想的 |
[32:26] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[32:28] | He was no more confused than any other teenager, | 他本来和同龄小孩一样的 |
[32:30] | then I started a fire and threw gas on it. | 是我点了一把火 还浇了油 |
[32:32] | You were trying to help. | 你是想帮忙 |
[32:41] | Hi, is House here? | 豪斯在吗 |
[32:43] | He’s getting dressed. | 他在穿衣服 |
[32:45] | I’ll be back around 10:00 tonight. | 我晚上十点过来 |
[32:51] | OK | 好的 |
[32:56] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[32:57] | HOUSE: I hired her to watch me sleep, | 我雇她看着我睡觉 |
[32:59] | make sure I don’t stop breathing. | 免得再停止呼吸 |
[33:01] | Home nurses usually wear scrubs. | 陪护护士一般穿制服的 |
[33:04] | She’s not a nurse. | 她不是护士 |
[33:06] | You hired a hooker to watch you sleep? | 你找了个妓女看护你睡觉 |
[33:09] | That just can’t… | 这事儿有点儿 |
[33:13] | Surprisingly, hookers are cheaper. | 吃惊 妓女便宜 |
[33:15] | They don’t sue for sexual harassment. | 而且她们不会起诉你性骚扰 |
[33:17] | Which one? | 哪一条 |
[33:19] | You shaved! | 你刮胡子了 |
[33:22] | The red one then. | 那就这条红的 |
[33:23] | You have two ties? | 你有两条领带 |
[33:25] | Meeting at St. Sebastian’s today. | 今天在圣塞巴斯蒂安有个会 |
[33:28] | I’m going to try and talk them into | 准备说两句儿 |
[33:30] | starting up a diagnostics department. | 让他们开个诊断科 |
[33:32] | That sounds great. | 不错嘛 |
[33:33] | I just came | 我来 |
[33:35] | by to check up on you, | 是想看看你 |
[33:37] | see how you were doing. | 看看你怎么样了 |
[33:40] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[33:41] | I guess you are. | 我猜也是 |
[33:47] | He hasn’t responded to the medication at all? | 药物一点儿作用都没有 |
[33:49] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕是的 |
[33:51] | So, | 那 |
[33:53] | that means he’s got the other thing? | 说明他患的是其他病 |
[33:55] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:56] | We’ll start him on anti-inflammatories. | 我们会开始用消炎药的 |
[33:59] | If we’re lucky, | 幸运的话 |
[34:01] | that will slow down the progression. | 会减缓病情的恶化 |
[34:11] | My son has a death sentence, | 我儿子都被判死刑了 |
[34:13] | and I can’t go in there and be with him | 我却不能陪在他身边 |
[34:15] | because of you. | 全是因为你 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:17] | You find a homework assignment | 找到了份家庭作业 |
[34:19] | and decide he’s suicidal, | 就断定他要自杀 |
[34:20] | make it your own personal mission. | 像自己的事儿一样 |
[34:23] | I let my feelings… | 我夹杂了个人感情 |
[34:24] | Oh, don’t you dare apologize. | 你还有脸说抱歉 |
[34:26] | Like it could absolve you | 对我 对我家人你都做了什么 |
[34:28] | of what you’ve done to me, my family. | 说道歉你就能心安了 |
[34:30] | He was fine. | 他很好 |
[34:32] | CUDDY: I understand why you’re angry. | 我知道你为什么生气 |
[34:34] | But this isn’t where you belong right now. | 但现在你不应该在这里 |
[34:36] | He won’t let us in the room. | 他不让我们进去 |
[34:38] | He’s a teenager, | 他还是个孩子 |
[34:39] | you’re his mother. | 你是他妈妈 |
[34:41] | This is not the time to start listening to him. | 还不到事事都要听他的时候 |
[34:43] | Go be with him. | 进去陪陪他吧 |
[34:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:57] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我不是为了帮你 |
[35:05] | We made a mistake. | 我们错了 |
[35:07] | No, we didn’t. | 不 我们没错 |
[35:08] | The methadone is good for him. | 豪斯用美沙酮也许是件好事 |
[35:10] | The methadone is gonna kill him. | 美沙酮会害了他 |
[35:12] | He shaved. | 他刮胡子了 |
[35:13] | He was wearing a tie. | 也打领带了 |
[35:15] | He has a meeting at St. Sebastian. | 还去圣巴斯蒂安去开会 |
[35:16] | If he buys a new pair of shoes, | 如果他买双新鞋 |
[35:18] | should we let him smoke crack? | 我们就应该让他为所欲为了 |
[35:20] | Cuddy, he’s happy- | 卡迪 他很快乐 |
[35:21] | House doesn’t do happy, | 豪斯没有快不快乐 |
[35:22] | pain or no pain. | 只有疼不疼痛 |
[35:24] | Okay, maybe. | 好吧 也许 |
[35:28] | But he’s our friend, | 但他是咱们的朋友 |
[35:30] | and this is his one chance to not be miserable. | 这是一次让他不再痛苦的机会 |
[35:59] | The heels, very nice. | 高跟鞋 很好嘛 |
[36:01] | No reason not to wear them | 现在豪斯走了 |
[36:03] | now that House is gone. | 没有理由不穿 |
[36:04] | You Okay? | 你还好吧 |
[36:06] | Yeah. Just tired. | 还好 只是有点儿累 |
[36:08] | Got some good news. | 他们说 |
[36:09] | The patient’s scleroderma | 消炎药对病人的 |
[36:11] | is responding to the anti-inflammatory meds. | 硬皮症起效果了 |
[36:12] | His AST level has dropped a bit. | 他的转氨酶水平下来了一点儿 |
[36:14] | So, he’s dying slightly less quickly than we thought. | 所以他应该没有咱们预想的死得那么快 |
[36:18] | That’s great news. | 好消息啊 |
[36:22] | I’m not okay. | 我不怎么好 |
[36:24] | Next time, just say that. | 下次说出来就好 |
[36:30] | What’s his AST? | 他转氨酶多少 |
[36:32] | 185, I think. | 我记得是 185 |
[36:33] | That’s a pretty fast drop. | 降得太快了吧 |
[36:35] | Are we sure it’s from the anti-inflammatories? | 真的是因为消炎药吗 |
[36:36] | What else could it be from? | 还能因为什么 |
[36:38] | He’s been off the antibiotics for a while. | 抗生素已经停了一阵子了 |
[36:39] | Proton pump inhibitors wouldn’t… | 质子泵的抑制剂 |
[36:40] | He’s back on testosterone. | 他又开始用睾丸激素 |
[36:42] | Testosterone wouldn’t help his liver function. | 睾丸激素不会恢复他的肝功 |
[36:43] | But it could improve his kidney function, | 但可以增强他的肾功 |
[36:45] | which would also lower his AST. | 都可以降低他的转氨酶水平 |
[36:47] | But not in kidneys damaged by scleroderma. | 但是硬皮病已经损伤了他的肾 |
[36:49] | Which means it’s not scleroderma. | 要是不是硬皮病呢 |
[36:57] | I have an interview in two hours. | 我两小时后有个会 |
[37:03] | Hand over my letter of recommendation. | 把推荐信给我 |
[37:05] | Sorry, I haven’t done it yet. | 抱歉 还没写好呢 |
[37:07] | You have no right to sabotage… | 你不能阻挠我 |
[37:10] | I was busy with this. | 手头正忙这个 |
[37:14] | It’s a list of requirements for your | 一个可以用美沙酮治疗 |
[37:15] | methadone treatment. | 条件的单子 |
[37:16] | Weekly drug tests, supervised doses administered | 每周做毒物测试 |
[37:19] | on a precise schedule, | 医嘱剂量 |
[37:20] | by me or one of the nurses. | 在我或者护士的监督下 |
[37:22] | … | 每日服用 |
[37:24] | Seems weird, getting my meds here, | 我在其他地方工作 |
[37:27] | when I’m working somewhere else. | 还在这里拿药是有点儿怪怪的 |
[37:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:31] | I’m offering you your job back. | 我请你回来工作 |
[37:36] | – I want a raise. | 我要加薪 |
[37:37] | – No. | 不可能 |
[37:38] | And a bigger office, but in the same spot. | 换大办公室 不过还在那地儿 |
[37:41] | No. | 不行 |
[37:44] | We both know this is where you belong. | 大家心里都明白 你属于这里 |
[37:51] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[37:54] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[38:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:05] | You’re welcome. | 甭客气 |
[38:15] | You Okay? | 你还好吧 |
[38:17] | I have issues with authority. You? | 授权出了点儿问题 你呢 |
[38:20] | We thought you were gone. | 我们还以为你走了 |
[38:22] | Cuddy missed me. | 卡迪想我呗 |
[38:24] | And what happened to your cane? | 你的拐呢 |
[38:25] | She asked to borrow it for some reason. | 她有事借走了 |
[38:28] | Patient dead, or do I need to do anything? | 病人死了还是我来瞧瞧 |
[38:31] | He’s got scleroderma. | 他有硬皮病 |
[38:32] | It’s not scleroderma. | 不是硬皮病 |
[38:35] | Wow, two days and you’ve already | 才两天 你们就 |
[38:37] | got two separate theories. | 闹分裂了 |
[38:39] | You’re back. Good. | 你回来了 真好 |
[38:41] | We noticed a drop in AST levels. | 我们发现了转氨酶水平的降低 |
[38:43] | It’s not from the anti-inflammatory. | 不是消炎药的结果 |
[38:45] | It’s because his kidneys got better from the testosterone. | 增强了他的肾功 是因为睾丸激素 |
[38:46] | Which rules out scleroderma. | 也就是说他得的不是硬皮病 |
[38:48] | When did you two come up with this? | 你们俩啥时候搞一起的 |
[38:51] | We ran into each other in the lobby. | 我们在休息室碰上了 |
[38:56] | So, what did we miss? | 咱们漏啥了 |
[38:57] | When I say “we,” | 我说的我们不包括我 |
[38:58] | I mean you, since I wasn’t here. | 就是我不在的时候 |
[38:59] | We’ve ruled out Zollinger-Ellison. | 我们排除了卓艾综合征 |
[39:01] | That was a dumb idea. | 木头脑袋 |
[39:02] | – Why? | 为什么 |
[39:03] | – Because it was wrong. | 因为不是 |
[39:04] | Also Toxoplasmosis, dehydration, | 还排除了弓形体病 |
[39:06] | SLE, | 脱水 |
[39:07] | various intersex disorders. | 全身性红斑狼疮和多种两性疾病 |
[39:09] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[39:13] | Does this kid like energy drinks? | 这小孩喜欢能量饮料吗 |
[39:15] | I saw some empty bottles | 我看球队休息室里 |
[39:18] | in the team’s locker room. | 放了很多空瓶子 |
[39:20] | But energy drinks don’t explain… | 功能性饮料不能解释 |
[39:21] | Nice work. | 很好 |
[39:22] | So, we’re okay? | 咱们还好吧 |
[39:24] | Why wouldn’t we be? | 为什么会不好 |
[39:29] | Nice heels. | 高跟鞋很漂亮 |
[39:38] | This is all your parents’ fault. | 全是你们做父母的错 |
[39:39] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[39:41] | You chug a lot of energy drinks before, | 一瓶瓶能量饮料 |
[39:43] | during and after practice? | 训练前 训练中 训练后不停在给他喝 |
[39:46] | Your son came in here with simple dehydration. | 你们儿子来的时候只是脱水 |
[39:48] | That’s why he collapsed during the game. | 也就是他比赛时晕倒的原因 |
[39:51] | The ER treated him for that. | 急诊家就是按脱水治疗的 |
[39:52] | It didn’t help the pain. | 但他还是疼 |
[39:53] | That’s where the energy drinks came in. | 是能量饮料的原因 |
[39:55] | They put a strain on his kidneys, | 他们使肾脏疲劳 |
[39:56] | so he needed more time to rebound | 所以他需要更长时间 |
[39:58] | from the initial dehydration. | 从脱水中恢复过来 |
[39:59] | Then why isn’t he better? | 那他现在怎么没有好一点儿 |
[40:00] | That’s where your idiocy came in. | 因为你们的愚蠢 |
[40:02] | Before we could give him another glass of water, | 在我们要继续给他补水的时候 |
[40:05] | you two insisted I do an MRI. | 你们一定要让我做MRI |
[40:07] | So, I go down a blind alley, | 让我在茫茫盆腔里面 |
[40:10] | looking for a blind uterus, | 摸索一个没有的子宫 |
[40:12] | and my team injects him with contrast material. | 我手下那帮人又用错了药 |
[40:14] | If his kidneys had been healthy, | 要是他的肾是好的 |
[40:17] | he would’ve filtered out the contrast | 就不会是错药 |
[40:18] | in a couple of hours. | 在几个小时里 |
[40:19] | Since they weren’t, it went around and around, | 从服药开始 药物一圈一圈的乱转 |
[40:22] | eventually getting absorbed by his heart, | 最后被他的心脏 |
[40:23] | his liver and his pancreas, | 肝脏和胰腺吸收 |
[40:25] | getting in trouble everywhere it went. | 所到之处 一片狼藉 |
[40:27] | Your son was fine when he got here. | 你们的儿子来这里的时候还是好的 |
[40:29] | It was your freaked-out over-protectiveness | 是你们的惊慌和过度保护 |
[40:32] | that nearly killed him. | 差点儿害死了他 |
[40:33] | Nearly? | 差点儿 |
[40:36] | He’s young. | 他还小 |
[40:37] | A few weeks of dialysis, | 透析几周 |
[40:39] | he should be fine. | 他就会好了 |
[40:49] | You gave birth to a freak of nature, | 生他是自然所为 |
[40:52] | doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to treat him like one. | 养他的时候可不要太过了 |
[41:07] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[41:09] | A little bit better. | 好一点儿了 |
[41:11] | I saw you talking to your parents earlier, | 我看见你刚才和你父母聊天儿 |
[41:14] | that’s good. | 很好 |
[41:15] | My mom asked if I wanted to take dance lessons. | 妈妈问我是不是想上舞蹈班 |
[41:18] | That’s great. | 很好啊 |
[41:20] | I’m actually worried I might miss basketball. | 我有点儿担心想打篮球了怎么办 |
[41:22] | I was starting to get good. | 刚开始上路 |
[41:25] | No reason you can’t do both. | 谁说不能都做好啊 |
[41:47] | Starting tomorrow, | 明天开始 |
[41:48] | you’ll come to my office for your fix. | 你可以去我办公室 |
[41:50] | I’m done with the methadone. | 我不再用美沙酮了 |
[41:54] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[41:55] | The kid’s parents wanted that MRI. | 是孩子父母要求的MRI |
[41:58] | I knew he didn’t need it. | 我知道不需要的 |
[42:00] | I did it anyway. | 我却还是做了 |
[42:01] | That’s what got him sick. | 才让他病了 |
[42:04] | You just solved a case that no one else could solve. | 你可是解决了一例别人解决不了的病例啊 |
[42:06] | I created a case. | 是我造成的 |
[42:08] | I played nice because I was in a good mood | 因为我心情好 |
[42:12] | because it didn’t hurt. | 因为我不再疼痛 |
[42:14] | You don’t need your pain to be a good doctor. | 你不需要疼痛使自己做一名好医生 |
[42:18] | … | 你是害怕自己快乐 |
[42:19] | Why do you care if I’m happy? | 你为什么担心我是否快乐 |
[42:30] | You’re afraid of change. | 你害怕改变 |
[42:31] | The one thing you have is your intellect. | 你拥有的是才智 |
[42:33] | You think if that’s compromised, you have nothing. | 你认为这种智慧没有补偿你什么 |
[42:41] | Just take it. | 喝了吧 |
[42:43] | No. | 不 |
[42:45] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[42:47] | It’s already done. | 已经这样了 |
[42:53] | This is the only me you get. | 这才是你要的我 |