时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | CHARLOTTE: Bye. | 再见 |
[00:26] | I | 我 |
[00:28] | I want to be alone | 我想和我的老婆 |
[00:30] | with my wife. | 独处一会 |
[00:46] | I’m a selfish SOB. | 我是一个自私的小人 |
[00:50] | I never got you to Rio. | 从没带你去过里约热内卢 |
[00:55] | There was always one more problem at the stores. | 店里老是出问题 |
[01:00] | You deserved better than that. | 你应该活得更好 |
[01:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:06] | I always have. | 一直都是 |
[01:14] | I’m ready. It’s okay. | -我准备好了 -没事的 |
[01:23] | I know… | 我知道 |
[01:52] | (WEAKLY) Somebody | 来人 |
[01:55] | help her. | 救救她 |
[01:59] | Help her! | 救救她 |
[02:33] | Fifty-four-year-old woman with acute respiratory failure. | 54岁 女性 急性呼吸衰竭 |
[02:36] | No anaphylaxis, lung issues or tracheal lesions. | 无过敏症状 不是肺部问题 也不是气管损伤 |
[02:38] | Tox screen was clean for coke and amphetamines. | 毒理检查也排除了可卡因和安非他明 |
[02:40] | I will give you 30 reasons, | 我能给你30个原因 |
[02:42] | one for each pound that caused the apnea, | 比如说击打窒息而导致 |
[02:45] | which inflamed the epiglottis. | 会厌灼痛 |
[02:47] | Why’s our rainbow coalition missing Brown and Bi? | 咱们的彩虹联盟怎么少了黄种人和双性恋呢 |
[02:51] | Thirteen’s with the patient, | 13在病人那边 卡特那的狗病了 |
[02:53] | and Kutner’s dog’s sick. | 他中午就来 |
[02:58] | She’s spent the last six months | 过去六个月她一直在照料 |
[03:00] | caring for her husband who’s dying of heart failure. | 心脏衰竭将不久于世的丈夫 |
[03:02] | Reason 31, whatever whacked the husband’s heart | 第31个原因 让他丈夫心脏衰竭的东西 |
[03:04] | is also whacking her airway. | 也在侵蚀她的气管 |
[03:05] | And, oh, | 然后 哦 |
[03:06] | good, I thought maybe Kutner was home nursing the rib you broke | 我还以为卡特是在家修养那根 |
[03:09] | when you elbowed your way in for credit on the last patient. | 上个病例时你撞伤他的那根肋骨 |
[03:12] | I contributed. | 我是说谎了 |
[03:13] | And the patient’s illness wasn’t caused by her husband, | 病人的症状不是他丈夫造成的 |
[03:15] | unless lung cancer is contagious. | 肺癌不会传染 |
[03:17] | Interesting. Not about the patient, | 真有趣 我不是说病人 |
[03:19] | that was kind of dull. | 是你 真迟钝 |
[03:20] | I thought maybe you were lying to cover for Kutner, | 我还以为你撒谎是为了帮卡特那 |
[03:22] | which sounds noble, | 听起来还挺高尚 |
[03:24] | except you’re doing it out of guilt, instead of love. | 但其实你是出于愧疚而不是关心 |
[03:26] | She visited her sister | 她六个月前也就是她丈夫发病之前 |
[03:30] | in Hawaii about six months ago, | 去夏威夷看过她的姐姐 |
[03:33] | … | 急性类鼻疽 |
[03:34] | Would have jumped to the husband, | 有可能还传染给了她丈夫 |
[03:36] | finished off him and his lame immune system. | 让他自身难保的免疫系统雪上加霜 |
[03:38] | No tumors, no drugs, no bacteria… | 不是肿瘤 不是药品所致 也不是细菌感染 |
[03:41] | Leaves viral. Varicella zoster. | 剩下了滤过性毒菌 有可能是水痘 |
[03:43] | Start her on IV fluids and acyclovir. | 给她静脉注射和阿昔洛韦 |
[03:45] | Can’t. She’s demanding to be released | 不行了 她要求出院 |
[03:47] | so she can get home to her husband. | 去照顾她的丈夫 |
[03:48] | How sweet. They can die together, | 还真是甜蜜呀 但求同死 |
[03:51] | instead of separately, 40 years apart. | 就不用40年以后自己孤零零的死去了 |
[03:53] | She claims he got stronger as soon as she stopped breathing. | 她说她呼吸暂停时 他的丈夫有了好转 |
[03:56] | The mind can heal the body. | 人的大脑意识可以让身体情况转好 |
[03:57] | Seeing his wife in distress might | 看到他老婆身处险境 |
[03:59] | have actually slowed down his death. | 有可能减缓了他的死亡 |
[04:01] | Or he just had an adrenaline surge | 或者是他看到可以另娶的机会 |
[04:02] | when he saw his chance to hit the singles market. | 肾上腺素分泌增多了 |
[04:05] | – Send her home. – We don’t need to. | -让她出院吧 -且慢 |
[04:08] | I had an idea, all by myself. | 我自己想出了一个办法 |
[04:18] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[04:19] | Found him loitering in the lobby. | 看到他在走廊内闲逛 |
[04:22] | You’re still with me. Where the hell else am I gonna go? | 我哪也不会去的 |
[04:25] | TAUB: And now, with your permission, | 现在呢 如果你同意的话 |
[04:27] | we’d like to try to make you better. | 我们就开始全力救治你咯 |
[04:36] | The pageant starts in an hour. | 再有一小时就要演出了 |
[04:38] | You have to do something. | 您好歹想想办法 |
[04:39] | There’s something wrong inside her head. | 她肯定是脑子有毛病了 |
[04:41] | It’s like she has no idea what’s going on around her. | 对周围发生的事都没啥感觉了 |
[04:44] | I thought she was just flirting with me. | 我刚才还以为她在挑逗我呢 |
[04:48] | I could fix it, but it’s gonna cost you | 我能治好她 只需花你 |
[04:50] | $3.75. | 3.75美元 |
[04:52] | Well, I’m not just gonna give you my coffee. | 我现在把我的咖啡给你 |
[04:56] | Think of it as Costa Rican sober juice. | 想象它是哥斯达黎加清醒果汁 |
[05:01] | … | 她喝醉了 |
[05:04] | … | 从她玫瑰味的香水中 |
[05:07] | and the cherry blossom moisturizer, | 樱桃味的润肤霜中 |
[05:08] | and the morning dew hairspray… | 还有晨露般的发胶中里散发出来 |
[05:11] | You sneak into Mommy’s bathroom | 你溜进了妈妈的浴室吞掉了她的漱口水 |
[05:15] | and gulp some of her mouthwash? Gotta be perfect. | 必须要完美登场 |
[05:17] | You spit it out? Mommy doesn’t. | -你吐出来了吗 -妈妈就不吐呀 |
[05:22] | Treatment worked. | 治疗见效了 |
[05:24] | Charlotte’s breathing’s back to normal. | 夏洛特的呼吸正常了 |
[05:25] | She’s being discharged. | 她现在在办出院手续 |
[05:27] | She can resume her vigil over her husband. H | 又可以照顾她 |
[05:28] | e’s started fading again. | 身体每况愈下的的丈夫了 |
[05:30] | Win some, lose some. | 有得有失呀 |
[05:31] | And, strictly speaking, since he’s not my patient, | 不过严格来说 他丈夫不是我病人 |
[05:33] | win some. | 还算赢了吧 |
[05:35] | Oh, look at the time. | 都几点了 |
[05:36] | It’s half past Taub was lying about Kutner. | 都过了陶博为卡特那撒谎的时间半小时了 |
[05:41] | He probably went to a comic book fest, | 他可能去漫画展了 |
[05:42] | spent the night at some Wonder Woman’s lair. I’m sure he’ll… | 去梦幻女郎共度良宵 |
[05:47] | Either way, Cuddy’s gonna | 怎么说卡迪都会 |
[05:49] | want me to write it under “Reason for Termination.” | 让我写篇书面辞退原因 |
[05:52] | – Is that Kutner? – Charlotte. | 是夏洛特 是卡特那 |
[05:54] | O2 sat and S-T are normal. | 血液含氧量正常 不是气管问题 |
[06:01] | It’s not her airway. | 她很难受 |
[06:04] | Pulse is rapid and regular, no fluid in her lungs. | 脉搏稳定 肺部无积水 |
[06:06] | What’s happening? I don’t know. | -这是怎么了 -还不清楚 |
[06:12] | Kutner. It’s Foreman and 13. | 卡特那 是福曼和13呀 |
[06:17] | Where are you going? | 你想干吗 |
[06:19] | House didn’t ask us to find out where he wasn’t. | 豪斯可没让我们找他没在哪儿 |
[06:21] | If you wanna climb a fifth-floor fire escape… | 你想爬五层楼高的消防通道? |
[06:23] | (KEYS RATTLING) This might be faster. | 这样会省点力点儿 |
[06:29] | Kutner! | 卡特那 |
[06:32] | Man-boy heaven. | 男人和男孩的天堂 |
[06:35] | Surprised he ever leaves. | 要不说他不愿意离开呢 |
[06:43] | There’s nothing on his calendar. | 今天没什么安排 |
[06:45] | His pager’s still here. | 他的传呼还在家 |
[06:52] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[07:01] | Need an ambulance at 410 Willis, | 威利斯街5楼C座公寓急需 |
[07:03] | apartment 5C. | 一辆救护车 |
[07:04] | Twenty-eight-year-old male, | 28岁男性 |
[07:06] | single gunshot wound to the right temple. | 右太阳穴位置中枪 |
[07:07] | THIRTEEN: No pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[07:09] | FOREMAN: Alert Princeton-Plainsboro, have a trauma unit ready. | 通知普林斯顿普雷斯波罗教学医院 让外伤组待命 |
[07:12] | His pupils are dilated, his head’s swollen. | 瞳孔放大 大脑已经肿胀 |
[07:14] | Still no pulse. Come on, Kutner! | 还是没有脉象 卡特那醒过来呀 |
[07:16] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[07:26] | He’s cold. | 凉透了 |
[07:30] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[08:10] | He didn’t say anything to any of you? | 他没有告诉你们什么吗 |
[08:15] | Family problems? | 家庭问题 |
[08:17] | Bad relationship? Financial pressures? | 朋友不和 经济压力 |
[08:19] | His parents were shot right in front of him. | 他的父母就在他面前被射杀 |
[08:23] | Parents are ancient history. | 父母的事情已经是历史了 |
[08:24] | Not to someone who actually cares. | 但对在乎他们的人永远都不会 |
[08:26] | He didn’t slit his wrists | 他没有割腕 |
[08:30] | and peacefully drift away, he shot himself. | 没有跳海 而是用枪自杀 |
[08:34] | He didn’t leave a note, that means panic. | 他没有留下遗嘱 说明死时他很恐慌 |
[08:38] | Which could’ve been pre-empted if the idiots | 要是那些每周和他一起工作 |
[08:39] | who worked alongside him | 80个小时的白痴们 |
[08:41] | for 80 hours a week had seen this coming. | 注意到点儿什么 就不会发生了 |
[08:43] | You’re blaming us? | 你是在怪我们 |
[08:45] | I’m just trying to figure it out. | 是在找原因 |
[08:47] | We would’ve helped him if he’d reached out to us. | 他找我们 我们肯定会帮他的 |
[08:49] | He didn’t. | 可他没有 |
[08:51] | We should’ve picked up on something. | 我们应该察觉到点儿什么的 |
[08:53] | This isn’t our fault. | 这不是我们的错 |
[08:55] | Something like 25% of suicidal people | 大约四分之一的自杀的人 |
[08:57] | show no outward signs of depression. | 根本没有一点精神焦虑的表现 |
[08:59] | No, 25% | 不 是那25%的人 |
[09:01] | of suicidal people have friends | 有着一帮事前忽视他们的行为 |
[09:03] | who didn’t notice anything and don’t want to feel guilty. | 事后不感到愧疚的朋友 |
[09:05] | Killing yourself also kills all other options. | 自杀的同时也带走了其他解决的方法 |
[09:08] | Makes Kutner an idiot. | 让他像个白痴 |
[09:11] | So pity, yes, but guilt, no. | 所以我对他有同情 但没有负罪感 |
[09:14] | If that’s what you want to tell yourself. | 你就是这么自我安慰的吗 |
[09:16] | We still have a patient. Actually, two. | 我们还是有病人 准确的说 是两个 |
[09:19] | One worsening, one who should be worsening. | 一个在恶化 一个将要恶化 |
[09:22] | You can’t be in denial about Kutner and the husband. | 你不能一同否决卡特那和那位丈夫 |
[09:25] | It is possible Eddie’s body is willing itself to live. | 从身体上来说 艾迪还是希望活下去的 |
[09:28] | Well, call the tabloids. | 哦 那我们就叫来家小报记者 |
[09:30] | Tell them you just witnessed | 告诉他们你目睹了病人 |
[09:32] | the miracle of slightly increased kidney function. | 的肾脏那一点儿奇迹般的恢复 |
[09:35] | Maybe we should pass this file off to another doctor. | 也许我们该把这两个病人转给别的医生 |
[09:38] | And the next one, too? | 还有下个病人 |
[09:40] | And the one after that? | 一个接一个 |
[09:44] | How many files till it’s okay that Kutner’s dead? | 到大家接受了卡特那已死 会有N多病例 |
[09:51] | Cardiac enzymes means she didn’t have a heart attack. | 心脏酶正常说明没有心脏病 |
[09:54] | No vision problems means no mitochondrial disease. | 视觉正常说明也不是线粒体疾病 |
[09:57] | Could be a metabolic disorder. Acidosis. | 可能是代谢紊乱 酸中毒 |
[09:59] | THIRTEEN: Blood pH was normal. | 血液酸碱值正常 |
[10:01] | Polyserositis would inflame the membranes near her epiglottis | 可能是喉骨和心瓣膜 |
[10:03] | and the heart’s pericardium, | 有多发性浆膜炎 |
[10:05] | causing the chest pain. | 才产生的胸部疼痛 |
[10:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:10] | I’ve hired a grief counselor, | 我找了个心理顾问 |
[10:12] | who I’m sure none of you will see. | 虽然我知道你们没人会去看 |
[10:14] | And I’m offering time off, | 而且还准备给你们放假 |
[10:15] | which I’m sure none of you will take. | 尽管我也知道没人会去 |
[10:17] | But just know it’s available. | 至少你们要知道这是可以的 |
[10:23] | Polyserositis fits. | 应该是多发性浆膜炎 |
[10:25] | Start her on indomethacin. | 给她上茚甲新 |
[10:31] | If you’d rather not deal with this case… | 如果你不想接这个病例 |
[10:33] | I’m fine, despite what Wilson will say. | 我很好 虽然大概威尔森不会这么想 |
[10:37] | … | 他来过你这里了 |
[10:41] | I assume he thinks that I will work through this better | 我觉得他会认为我自己能处理的更好 |
[10:44] | if I don’t have to keep flicking his wings off my shoulder. | 我可不需要在一直他慈母般的关怀下生活 |
[10:50] | … | 你一点儿都没有觉察吗 |
[10:54] | … | 还以为他挺过去了 |
[10:57] | Well… | 唉 |
[11:04] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀吧 |
[11:07] | Thanks. It’s not my loss. | 谢谢 但不是我节哀 |
[11:10] | Then I’m sorry you don’t think it is. | 很遗憾你连这种感觉都没有 |
[11:21] | Patient’s membranes aren’t going to heal themselves. | 病人的膜不会自愈的 |
[11:24] | Taub went to run the treatment. | 陶德去治疗了 |
[11:26] | We’d like to go see Kutner’s parents. | 我们想去看看卡特那的父母 |
[11:32] | I’ll join you. | 我和你们一起 |
[11:41] | Polyserositis damages the protective | 多浆膜炎损伤了保护 |
[11:44] | covering around tissue and organs. | 组织和器官的膜结构 |
[11:45] | The indomethacin is simply an anti-inflammatory, | 茚甲新是一种抗炎药 |
[11:47] | but it should fix it. | 但有修复作用 |
[11:49] | Just make the pain stop. | 只要不再疼就好 |
[11:52] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[11:56] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[12:00] | Now. | 现在 |
[12:03] | Pretend you finally made it down to Rio. | 试着想象你到了里约热内卢 |
[12:07] | You’re on the balcony of | 你在一座天台上 |
[12:12] | some fancy hotel. | 在一幢豪华酒店里 |
[12:16] | You never talk like this. | 你从没这样说过话 |
[12:19] | Yeah, just shut up and let me do this. | 是啊 听我说 让我说下去 |
[12:21] | And you’re on that balcony, | 你在天台上 |
[12:23] | and you are watching the Mardi Gras. | 你在看盛大的节日场面 |
[12:26] | It’s called Carnival. | 是狂欢节 |
[12:29] | And I don’t want to go without you. | 我不想自己去 |
[12:34] | I want you to. | 我想让你去 |
[12:37] | And I want it to be everything you’ve ever dreamed of. | 我希望你能看到你所梦想的一切 |
[12:42] | Sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰 |
[12:44] | but I’d like to run one more test. | 但是我还要再对你 |
[12:46] | On you. | 做一项检查 |
[12:52] | JULIA: This is the first day we got him. | 这是我们刚接他回家的时候 |
[12:54] | He was six. | 他那时六岁 |
[12:56] | Sweetest little boy you ever met. | 非常可爱的小孩儿 |
[13:00] | FOREMAN: Must have been scary, | 一定很害怕 刚经历了巨大的创伤 |
[13:04] | going through a trauma, and then being handed off to a new family. | 就被送到一个新的家庭 |
[13:07] | We kept telling him to call us Richard and Julia, | 我们一直叫他喊我们理查德和茱莉亚 |
[13:10] | but it was always Mr. and Mrs. Kutner. | 但他一直叫我们卡特那夫人和先生 |
[13:13] | Then, on his ninth birthday, we gave him a chemistry set. | 在他九岁的时候 我们送给了他一套化学仪器 |
[13:17] | Lawrence always loved blowing things up. | 劳伦斯总是喜欢乱搞 |
[13:22] | And he said, “Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Dad.” | 还说 谢谢 爸爸 妈妈 |
[13:27] | That’s who we were from then on. | 到现在一直都这么叫我们 |
[13:32] | He was pretty special. | 他天赋禀异 |
[13:34] | We were lucky to have him. | 我们很荣幸能和他共事 |
[13:37] | You spent the most time with him. | 他大多数时间都和你们在一起 |
[13:40] | He spoke so highly of all of you. | 他经常说起你们是多么的优秀 |
[13:45] | Do you have any idea… | 你们有没有 |
[13:47] | I wish we did. | 我们也希望 |
[13:50] | We all… It was his name. | -我们 -是他的名字 |
[13:54] | He was conflicted. Didn’t know where he fit in. | 他很矛盾 无发给自己定位 |
[13:58] | Being ripped out of his world and stuck into yours. | 硬狠狠地从自己的生活中走出来 走进你们的 |
[14:02] | We encouraged him to hold on to his heritage. | 我们没有试图改变他什么 |
[14:05] | HOUSE: It’s hard to still be Lawrence Choudhary | 但也已经不是劳伦斯·查得哈里了 |
[14:07] | when everyone sees you as Lawrence Kutner. | 每个人都叫他劳伦斯·卡特那 |
[14:09] | It was his idea to take our name. | 是他自己要求随我们的姓的 |
[14:11] | – You should have said no. – House. | -你们应该拒绝 -豪斯 |
[14:14] | All his Anglo name gave him | 他的姓让他 |
[14:15] | was the illusion that he was someone he wasn’t. | 幻想自己是另一个人 |
[14:17] | You were being emotional, not rational. | 你们太感情用事了 |
[14:19] | You didn’t understand him. | 你们不理解他 |
[14:21] | We loved that boy, you son of a bitch. | 我们爱他 你这个混蛋 |
[14:23] | You wanted to make him happy by shutting out his pain. | 你们想封闭他的过去 让他觉得快乐 |
[14:26] | When he looked happy, you assumed the pain had gone, | 他看上去快乐的时候 你们就觉得从前已经过去 |
[14:29] | but it just got buried deeper, | 只是埋藏的更深了 |
[14:31] | leaving him tormented about who he was, | 让他在认识自己上备受煎熬 |
[14:34] | until finally he put a bullet… | 然后饮弹自 |
[14:35] | House. | 豪斯 |
[14:38] | Go back to the hospital. | 回医院去吧 |
[15:02] | I’m sorry about your son. | 你们儿子的死 我很遗憾 |
[15:16] | Indomethacin had no effect, | 茚甲新没起效 |
[15:17] | she’s still in pain. Rules out polyserositis. | 她还是很疼 排除了多浆膜炎 |
[15:20] | I ran a hormone panel on Eddie. | 我给艾迪做了荷尔蒙测试 |
[15:21] | His prolactin’s above normal. | 泌乳刺激素偏高 |
[15:23] | Means he’s actually improving. | 说明他在好转 |
[15:26] | Body chemistry changes for all sorts of reasons. | 体内的化学变化一定是有原因的 |
[15:29] | Stress, fear, why not love? | 压力 害怕 也许爱也可以 |
[15:31] | Maybe he’s going into some sort of remission. | 也许他只是病情缓和了一点儿 |
[15:33] | You haven’t asked if I learned anything | 你都没问我从卡特那家 |
[15:35] | relevant from the Kutners. | 有什么收获 |
[15:37] | If you had, I’m sure you’d have mentioned it. | 如果有的话你会自己说的 |
[15:39] | Or you’re just afraid there is something relevant, | 或者是你怕有什么事情 |
[15:42] | which would mean you could have saved him. | 也就是说你本来能救他的 |
[15:43] | I don’t buy that suicide is always a cry for help. | 我不觉得自杀就是需要别人的帮助 |
[15:46] | Sometimes you just don’t want help. | 有时候你就是不想要别人帮忙 |
[15:50] | Good thing you got some, | 你想说什么 |
[15:53] | or you’d have tried again and gotten it right. | 要不你就再去找找 |
[15:58] | She doesn’t have Wegener’s. | 她没有韦格纳氏病 |
[16:01] | Kidney function’s normal. It’s not byssinosis, | 肾脏功能正常 不是棉尘肺 |
[16:05] | it’s not mitral valve stenosis. Nothing fits. | 不是二尖瓣狭窄 没有症状符合 |
[16:08] | If it doesn’t fit any diagnosis, | 如果不符合任何诊断 |
[16:12] | that just leaves one diagnosis. | 就只剩一条了 |
[16:19] | I’m Dr. House. | 我是豪斯医生 |
[16:22] | You have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. | 你们都患有心肌肥大症 |
[16:23] | His heart is too weak, yours is too strong. | 他的心脏虚弱 你的心脏过于强壮 |
[16:26] | Good news is it’s fixable. | 好消息是 都是可医的 |
[16:27] | We induce a massive heart attack | 我们可以诱发大面积心脏病 |
[16:29] | and kill off the extra muscle. | 使多余组织死掉 |
[16:30] | You want to give me a heart attack? | 你是想让我发心脏病 |
[16:32] | It’s only dangerous if your heart is normal-sized. | 正常大小的心脏才会出现危险 |
[16:34] | – But since all the… – Are you serious? | -但是 既然 -你说说真的吗 |
[16:37] | No. | 不是 |
[16:39] | This is actually very annoying, | 这其实很烦人 |
[16:41] | and I’m getting really bored of lying to patients to scare them | 我厌倦了对病人撒谎 |
[16:43] | into telling me the truth. | 吓唬他们说出真相 |
[16:44] | She’s faking. | 她是装的 |
[16:46] | And, yes, if she keeps faking, | 没错 如果她继续装的话 |
[16:48] | I’m going to eventually do something that will kill her. | 我会想办法治死她 |
[16:51] | How could she be… The windpipe thing? | 她怎么可能 装出气管的症状 |
[16:53] | That was real. The treatment made her better. | 那是真的 治疗已经让她好转了 |
[16:55] | But good for her was bad for you, which was bad for her, | 她好了 你就会恶化 |
[16:57] | so she made herself bad. | 她也会觉得难过 所以她决定让自己更糟一点儿 |
[16:59] | It’s all so simple. | 多简单啊 |
[17:01] | She figured that the sicker she was, the longer you’d hang on. | 她发现她病的越重 你坚持的时间就越长 |
[17:05] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[17:12] | We haven’t been this close for years. | 我们很多年没有这样亲密了 |
[17:15] | I wanted to hang on to that. | 我想继续下去 |
[17:19] | HOUSE: Oh, please. People hate reruns. | 得了吧 又来这一出 |
[17:23] | It’s my leg. I swear, this is real. | 是我的腿 我发誓这是真的 |
[17:25] | Do you pinky swear or you just plain swear, | 是吗 过家家呢 您逗我玩? |
[17:27] | because… | 因为 |
[17:28] | How can she fake that? | 这能装吗 |
[17:34] | She can’t. | 不能 |
[17:40] | So, what can shred an epiglottis | 什么会让会厌部成条状 |
[17:42] | and make muscle disappear? | 还让肌肉消失呢 |
[17:44] | Mr. and Mrs. Kutner. | 卡特那家人 |
[17:48] | They caused Kutner’s death, | 他们造成了卡特那的死 怎么夏洛特就不行呢 |
[17:50] | why not Charlotte’s? | 晨起时间已经过了 |
[17:52] | Mourning period’s over. Foreman’s sense of irony is back. | 福曼的反讽又回来了 |
[17:53] | I was wrong about the ethnic reason. | 在人种问题上我错了 |
[17:57] | Step one, change your name back. | 首先 改个名字 |
[18:00] | Step two, if step one fails, | 其次 如果第一步失败了 |
[18:02] | move to Bangalore. | 搬到邦加罗尔(印度) |
[18:04] | Step 14, if step 13 doesn’t work, kill yourself. | 第十四步 如果十三步不起作用的话 自行了断 |
[18:07] | So, what now? You gonna insult your way through his rolodex | 那现在是干嘛 用自己的方式 |
[18:09] | till you find someone with an answer? | 找出一个知情人 |
[18:11] | I’ve been polite to the friends I’ve called, | 我对我称之为朋友的人很有礼貌 |
[18:13] | all of whom were useless. They weren’t useless, | -朋友都很没用 -他们不是没用 |
[18:15] | they just didn’t know anything more than we did. | 只是他们没有我们知道得多而已 |
[18:18] | Tomato, tomato. | 女人啊 女人 |
[18:19] | MS. Weakens myelin sheath, compromises nerve conduction. | MS引起脾亏 从而影响到了神经传导 |
[18:22] | I’m talking about Charlotte, the one who’s still alive. | 我是在说夏洛特 还活着的那个 |
[18:24] | You two, stick her in an MRI, | 你们两个 去给她做MRI |
[18:26] | confirm MS, | 确诊下是不是MS |
[18:29] | and you, run the echo on Eddie | 你去给艾迪做 |
[18:30] | that you’re planning to do behind my back | 想背着我做的超声波 |
[18:32] | to see if his heart’s improving. | 看看心脏有没有改观 |
[18:37] | Did you let me hire a pervert? | 你让我雇了个变态 |
[18:39] | Well, it’d be hypocritical of me not to. | 碍着这张老脸 我可不会 |
[18:42] | Kutner’s police background check from when he started. | 卡特那是有案底的 |
[18:45] | He was charged with indecent exposure. | 被起诉过露阴 |
[18:47] | Kutner streaked at the Penn-Dartmouth football game. | 在足球场上裸奔 |
[18:49] | Precisely the kind of thing you’d expect him to do. | 这不就是你想让他做的吗 |
[18:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 你应该激动的 |
[18:59] | If he thought like me, | 他要是像我一样思考 |
[19:01] | he’d have known that living in misery | 他就应该知道 生活是痛苦的 |
[19:03] | sucks marginally less than dying in it. | 应该多见识下外面的世界 |
[19:09] | Just a few more minutes, | 在等几分钟 |
[19:11] | then we’ll get you back to Eddie. | 马上就把你送回艾迪身边 |
[19:14] | What’s it like, 30 years with the same man? | 三十年了 和同一个男人生活 感觉怎么样 |
[19:16] | Great for me, | 我很愉快 |
[19:19] | good for him, I hope. | 我希望 他也觉得好 |
[19:22] | What, you don’t think he loves you? | 你不觉得他爱你吗 |
[19:24] | I think he always loved me, in his way. | 我觉得他一直在用自己的方式来爱我 |
[19:27] | (ON SPEAKER) Just notin a “spend time with me “or “show emotion” | 只是不是那种 海枯石烂 |
[19:30] | or “any affection for me” sort of way. | 至死不渝 的方式 |
[19:34] | did you stay? | 你为什么不改变 |
[19:37] | I didn’t need him to feel about me | 我不需要他懂得 |
[19:40] | the way I did about him. | 我爱他的方式 |
[19:42] | (FAINTLY) Love doesn’t… | 爱情 不是 |
[19:45] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[19:52] | I’ve heard stories of cancer patients | 我听人说 |
[19:54] | going into spontaneous remission. | 有的癌症患者会自愈 |
[19:59] | You think this might be that sort of thing? | 你觉得我会吗 |
[20:02] | It’s unlikely, but you never know. | 不一定吧 但你是不会知道了 |
[20:03] | If I just had a little more time | 我要是再有点儿时间 |
[20:05] | to be with Charlotte. Try and do better by her. | 能和夏洛特一起 一定会一起出行 |
[20:09] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[20:10] | You don’t think I mean it. | 你觉得我在说大话 |
[20:13] | I think you mean it now. | 没有啊 |
[20:16] | I think it’s much easier to mean it than | 我只是觉得说起来容易 |
[20:17] | to do anything about it. | 做起来难 |
[20:28] | Chamber walls are barely moving. | 房壁没怎么变化 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:46] | He needs a friend. | 他需要一个朋友 |
[20:49] | I can’t deal with this and House. | 我处理不来这事情 还有豪斯 |
[20:53] | You need a friend, too. | 你也需要朋友 |
[20:54] | You couldn’t give a crap what I need, | 你不能撇给我这么一个 |
[20:56] | you just want someone to take care of him. | 你只是想找个人关心一下他 |
[21:05] | He told Kutner’s parents it was their fault. | 他对卡特那的家人说是他们害了卡特那 |
[21:14] | CHASE: Ruptured spleen. Means it’s not MS. | 脾脏破裂 不是MS |
[21:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗 |
[21:19] | Waiting for you to fix herspleen, | 等你修补完脾脏 |
[21:21] | so we can biopsy it for rheumatoid arthritis. | 做类风湿的活检 |
[21:23] | And Kutner wasn’t my friend. | 我来做 你回家吧 |
[21:29] | Kutner wanted to die, Charlotte doesn’t, | 卡特那想死 夏洛特不想 |
[21:33] | so in a contesifor my concern and interests, | 在我内心的天平上 |
[21:35] | she wins. | 她更重一些 |
[21:36] | Okay, either you’re a cold-hearted bastard, | 好吧 要不你就是个冷血的混蛋 |
[21:39] | or you’re too miserable to face it. | 要不你就是不愿面对这个现实 |
[21:40] | Go home and cry. | 回家大哭一场吧 |
[21:43] | It’s not rheumatoid arthritis, her liver’s scarred. | 不是类风湿 肝脏上有伤痕 |
[21:45] | Whatever she’s got, it’s spreading. | 不管得的是什么病 肯定在扩散 |
[22:06] | It’s… | 一般来说 |
[22:16] | It’s only violating if we find something. | 只是为原因就不会亵渎什么 |
[22:21] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[22:24] | What are we looking for? | 你在寻找什么 |
[22:28] | He was hiding. | 他一直在逃避 |
[22:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:32] | Shame? Fear? | 羞耻抑或恐惧? |
[22:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[22:38] | It’s okay not to be okay. | 当然不好也是可以理解的 |
[22:41] | “Colonial Warrior Blaster. Number 101 .” | 殖民军战士喷射枪 编号11 |
[22:46] | He spent months tracking this down. | 这肯定是他费尽心思买来的 |
[22:49] | He had passions. | 他对生活还充满着热情 |
[22:51] | He was obviously in pain. | 很明显他是生活在痛苦之中 |
[22:54] | Does it really matter why? | 原因真是那么的重要吗 |
[22:59] | He hung the bad with the good. | 他把悲欢离合的回忆都挂了起来 |
[23:01] | His loss beside a reminder of what he’d gained. | 把所得与所失并排在一起 |
[23:06] | Means he was open about the pain. | 说明他对痛苦是看得很开的 |
[23:10] | Should mean that if it got worse, | 要是情况有恶化 |
[23:12] | he had no reason to hide it. | 他没理由会逃避 |
[23:17] | Here’s how we’re gonna handle this, House. | 豪斯 咱们这样吧 |
[23:20] | We’re going to leave here | 现在一块去最近的酒吧 |
[23:23] | and go to the closest bar and drink, | 并肩痛饮一场 |
[23:25] | tell stories about the time Kutner almost blew up an OR, | 追忆卡特那在手术室那笨拙的点点滴滴 |
[23:28] | and pass out in our own sick. | 借酒消愁 不醉不归 |
[23:32] | Sound like a plan? | 就这么定 |
[23:54] | What am I missing? | 我漏掉了什么 |
[24:03] | You’ve got that look. | 你又是这表情了 |
[24:06] | You figured this out. | 有什么发现 |
[24:10] | You’re not here because you care about Kutner. | 你来这里并非因为你在乎卡特那 |
[24:12] | You’re here because it’s a mystery. | 而是因为这是一个谜 |
[24:14] | You’re here for the puzzle. | 你根本就是来解题的 |
[24:18] | What if I didn’t miss anything | 如果我没有遗漏什么的话… |
[24:20] | because there’s nothing to miss? | 因为根本没有什么被遗漏了 |
[24:25] | He didn’t kill himself. | 他不是自杀的 |
[24:28] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[24:51] | TAUB: Epiglottis, muscle, spleen, and now her liver, | 先是喉软骨肌肉和脾脏 现在到了肝脏 |
[24:53] | which is operating at 20% and deteriorating fast. | 她的肝脏只剩下20%在工作 而且还在恶化中 |
[24:58] | Autoimmune hepatitis? Did you page Foreman? | 自体免疫性肝炎? 你传呼福曼没有 |
[25:00] | He took up Cuddy’s offer of time off. | 他接受卡迪提供的休假了 |
[25:03] | Normal thyroid means no hepatitis. | 甲状腺正常表明不是肝炎 |
[25:05] | Could be amyloidosis. | 可能是淀粉样变性 |
[25:07] | Amyloid build-up hits the organs, tissue… | 淀粉蛋白激增会攻击器官和组织 |
[25:09] | HOUSE: Her muscles wouldn’t have atrophied. | 那她的肌肉不应该会萎缩 |
[25:10] | You run the echo on the husband? | 你给她丈夫做的超声波检测怎样 |
[25:12] | Heart’s still failing. | 心脏仍在衰竭 |
[25:13] | The improvement was only temporary. | 好转只是临时性的 |
[25:15] | I prefer the less subtle answer. “You were right, House.” | 我更喜欢这种说法:豪斯 你是对的 |
[25:19] | So, less time proving why hubby isn’t dead, | 鉴于我们不用花时间争辩丈夫为什么死不了 |
[25:23] | more time proving why Kutner is. | 那我们就花时间讨论下卡特那为什么死了 |
[25:27] | Motives for murder. | 谋杀动机 |
[25:29] | House, it was a suicide. | 豪斯 那是自杀 |
[25:32] | The police have already investigated. | 警方已经调查清楚了 |
[25:34] | They investigated what they saw, | 他们只调查能看见的 |
[25:35] | not what they didn’t saw. | 忽视他们看不见的 |
[25:37] | Talk to friends, classmates, pizza delivery guy. | 去和他的朋友 同事 披萨外卖员聊聊 |
[25:40] | Draft Foreman. | 然后找福曼谈谈心 |
[25:41] | – He can make calls through his tears. | 他会一把鼻涕一把泪的和你交流的 |
[25:43] | – No. | 不 |
[25:44] | Is that, “No, I’m not calling my boyfriend | 你这个”不”的意思是指你不打给你那个 |
[25:46] | “who apparently called my boss | 直接找到我的老板 |
[25:47] | instead of me to say he wasn’t coming in”? | 说他今天要旷工的男朋友? |
[25:49] | ‘Cause it’s really not fair | 真不公平啊 |
[25:50] | to have that much subtext in one syllable. | 你的一个字就可以包含这么多千言万语 |
[25:52] | We all want to know why Kutner did it, | 我们都想知道为什么卡特那要这么做 |
[25:54] | but we’re not gonna waste time chasing ghosts. | 但我们不应该浪费时间去研究鬼神之论 |
[25:59] | You’re not remotely curious? | 你们就不觉得好奇吗 |
[26:02] | Only why a man who embraces the rational | 一个理性的人怎么就会 |
[26:05] | is suddenly pursuing the irrational. | 突然变得如此不理智 |
[26:10] | She could have Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency. | 她可能得了阿尔法甲型抗胰岛素缺失 |
[26:13] | Run her AAT proteins. | 去给她做抗胰蛋白检测 |
[26:21] | I’d like to be with Eddie. | 我想和艾迪在一起 |
[26:23] | It’s too soon after your surgery. | 你刚做完手术这样不合适 |
[26:26] | You can ask if someone gets your organs | 我们可以在死后把自己的 |
[26:28] | if you die, right? | 器官捐献出去的吧 |
[26:30] | Even if the donor bank turned them down? | 就算供体库不同意也行吧 |
[26:33] | Individual donors can bypass the registry, | 器官捐赠可以绕开很多程序 |
[26:35] | but there are a lot of other factors. | 但是还有很多因素要考虑 比如血型 |
[26:38] | – Blood type… – I’ve given him blood. | 我给他输过血 |
[26:40] | – It’s not just… – Please. | -还有其他… -求你了 |
[26:43] | If I go before him, I want you to give him my heart. | 要是我先他而去 请把我的心脏给他吧 |
[26:50] | This isn’t over yet. | 事情还没到那一步呢 |
[26:53] | For me. But it is for him, isn’t it? | 我还有治愈的希望 他却没有了吧 |
[26:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:04] | Remy Hadley. I also answer to 13. | 莱米·哈德利 又名13 |
[27:07] | I sometimes sleep with you. | 时不时会和你上床 |
[27:09] | I know I should have called. | 我知道我应该打电话给你 |
[27:11] | I just need some time. | 但我真的需要时间 |
[27:14] | Alone? | 独自一人? |
[27:17] | I’ve worked through a lot of bad stuff in my life, | 我的一生有过很多艰难时刻 |
[27:20] | always done it solo. | 都是这么独自熬过去的 |
[27:29] | So I should go? | 那我走了 |
[27:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:36] | Okay- | 没事 |
[27:50] | IT’s been trying to close out Kutner’s email account. | 信息部门准备关闭卡特那的电子邮件账户 |
[27:54] | Apparently, someone’s still logged on to it. | 很显然 有人还在登陆中 |
[27:57] | Wasn’t hard to figure out that his password was “Kutner.” | 要猜到密码是kutner实在没难度 |
[28:00] | He did what they tell you not to. | 他做过好多他们不让做的事 |
[28:02] | – He wasn’t murdered. – But his parents were. | -他不是被谋杀的 -他的父母是 |
[28:04] | And the guy who killed them is coming up for parole. | 杀了他们的人就要假释出狱了 |
[28:06] | He’s coming up for parole, he’s not out on parole. | 那人是准备出狱 但还没有出狱 |
[28:09] | Kutner testified at every one of his hearings. | 卡特那在每个听证会上都作了供 |
[28:13] | Guy wouldn’t be the first to see the clock ticking… | 那人不是唯一在计算时间的人 |
[28:15] | He was killed by his own gun. | 他被自己的枪杀死的 |
[28:17] | Which he bought years ago, obviously for self-defense. | 那是他几年前买来自卫用的 |
[28:20] | – In the temple, cops found residue. | 警察在他的太阳穴还发现了残留火药 |
[28:22] | – Right. A murderer would never try to make | 是啊 凶手最不会伪装 |
[28:24] | it look like suicide, that’d be unethical. | 成自杀了 因为那样不厚道 |
[28:31] | You haven’t asked about my patient. | 你没有过问病人的情况 |
[28:33] | You’re waiting on AAT protein results. | 你在等抗胰蛋白检测的结果 |
[28:35] | Means you checked up to see that I’m still on it. | 意味着你查过我是否还用心给病人治病 |
[28:38] | You want to transfer the case, but you won’t because you think | 你本想转移病例 但你考虑到 |
[28:42] | it’s the only thing that’s holding me together. | 这能让我集中注意力给人治病 |
[28:44] | Well, relax. Either I’m right or I’m wrong. | 放松点 我到底是对还是错 |
[28:47] | We’ll know soon enough. | 答案很快就可以揭晓 |
[28:49] | Find what’s killing your patient, | 解决了这个病例 |
[28:51] | and then I’ll find you another patient. | 我会马上给你另一个病人 |
[29:02] | She broke into the cart, | 她一把拉过拖车 |
[29:03] | injected whatever she could grab. | 随便抓起什么注射器就推 |
[29:05] | Dumb way to look worse for Eddie. | 想通过这种蠢事让自己比艾迪更糟 |
[29:06] | She wasn’t trying to look worse. | 她不是想比他更糟 |
[29:09] | She was trying to kill herself. | 她是想了结自己 |
[29:14] | TAUB: She’s stable, but whatever was left of her liver | 情况稳定下来了 |
[29:16] | is definitely shot now, | 不过她的肝脏基本上是废了 |
[29:19] | and there’s no change in Eddie. | 艾迪倒是没什么变化 |
[29:20] | HOUSE: So, thanks to her idiotic move, | 那还多亏了她的白痴行为 |
[29:24] | she’s dead in 24 hours if she doesn’t get a new liver. | 得不到肝脏移植的话 她24小时内就会死 |
[29:28] | It was selfless. She loves him. | 这很无私 她爱他 |
[29:30] | How does that disagree with what I just said? | 这和我刚说的有区别么 |
[29:32] | Test was negative for AAT deficiency. | 抗胰蛋白检测呈阴性 |
[29:34] | Myelofibrosis fits, | 可能是骨髓纤维变性 |
[29:36] | but testing takes at least 48 hours. | 但测试至少得花48小时 |
[29:38] | TAUB: We should try a partial donation from a live donor. | 我们可以试下部分移植 |
[29:39] | Damage is too severe. She needs a whole new liver. | 损伤太严重了 她需要整体移植才行 |
[29:41] | No diagnosis, no liver. No liver, no living. | 无诊断就无肝脏 无肝脏就没得治 |
[29:44] | What do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:47] | It is myelofibrosis. | 咱们跳过测试直接定为骨髓纤维变性 |
[29:50] | Says so right here. Who wants to tell Cuddy? | 这都说得很清楚嘛 谁去告诉卡迪 |
[29:53] | How many times have you lied to the transplant committee? | 你这样骗过多少次移植委员会了? |
[29:56] | Just twice. | -这是第二次 -那成功过多少次 |
[30:05] | Cheese it, it’s the coppers. | 快闪 条子来了 |
[30:07] | We’re not just gonna leave them | 我们不会在你只纠结卡特那的时候 |
[30:09] | to die while you fixate on Kutner. | 眼睁睁的看着我们的病人去死 |
[30:11] | Technically, he’s not our patient, | 理论上说 他不是我们的病人 |
[30:13] | so I’m really only leaving her to die. | 所以我只是任她去死而已 |
[30:15] | We’ve already explored the usual options, | 我们已经探讨过通常情况下的情形了 |
[30:17] | shouldn’t we at least explore unusual ones? | 难道就不探讨下非通常情况下的情形? |
[30:20] | Absolutely. Don’t worry, | 当然了 别担心 |
[30:21] | this is why God gave me two ears. | 上帝赋予人类两只耳朵是有原因的 |
[30:23] | Kutner would say we should just come clean with Cuddy. | 卡特那会叫我们向卡迪坦白的 |
[30:28] | Wow, if only he were here to say that. | 要是他还在的话倒是可以 |
[30:31] | I’m sure Cuddy would be bound to fall for the old, | 我可以肯定卡迪一定会相信那个年老的 |
[30:34] | “Hey, the dead guy won’t mind that we’re wasting…” | 嘿 死人才不管我们是否浪费… |
[30:45] | I need an incurable romantic to talk to an incurable romantic. | 需要一个无可救药的浪漫主义者去说服另一个 |
[30:48] | Kutner wasn’t murdered. | 卡特那不是被谋杀的 |
[30:49] | You deduce that by removing your sunglasses | 你摘下太阳眼镜 |
[30:51] | to the strains of a Who song? | 就能得到这个惊人的推论? |
[30:53] | Suicide means you could have helped him, | 自杀意味着你本来是可以救他的 |
[30:55] | murder lets you off the hook. | 而谋杀却能让你逃脱责任 |
[31:01] | Needs a liver. Has a liver. | 在最需要的时候 有肝脏挺身而出了 |
[31:03] | He can make a partial donation. | 他可以部分捐赠 |
[31:05] | The faster he agrees, | 他答应得越快 |
[31:07] | the faster she gets to not die. | 她活的希望就越大 |
[31:09] | Partial won’t be enough, she needs a whole liver. | 不能部分移植 她要整个肝脏 |
[31:12] | And he’d never survive the procedure. | 而他会在手术中死去 |
[31:15] | Nice symmetry, huh? | 这个对偶句不错 |
[31:19] | He dies on the table, | 他死于手术 |
[31:20] | you give her his whole liver. | 你就能得到他的整个肝脏了 |
[31:22] | If he’s gonna do this, he’s gonna do this for love. | 要是他愿意这么做 说明爱的力量很伟大 |
[31:26] | Thought he should talk to someone who spoke the language. | 我觉得他应该跟有共同语言的人商量下 |
[31:31] | You want me to die on the table? | 你要我死于手术? |
[31:34] | We don’t want you to. Your wife needs you to. | 不是我们需要 而是你妻子需要 |
[31:40] | You have a couple days at most. | 你可能只剩下几天了 |
[31:43] | But this could buy us enough time to save her. | 但这时间足以救活她 |
[31:46] | When can I say goodbye? | 我什么时候和她道别 |
[31:49] | You can’t. | 最好不要 |
[31:51] | If she knew what we were planning, would she be okay? | 要是她知道了这个计划 她肯定不会同意的 |
[31:55] | She’ll resent me. | 她会恨我的 |
[31:58] | She’ll be alive. Nothing else matters. | 只要她能活下来 其他就不重要了 |
[32:22] | CAMERON: You can’t do the transplant. Only if he said no, | -你不能做这个移植 -除非他拒绝 |
[32:25] | but your urgent hovering means he said yes. | 不过你这个急迫的样子说明他同意了 |
[32:27] | His fingers have nodules. | 他的手指有囊肿 |
[32:29] | I think his doctors misdiagnosed him. | 我觉得可能是他的医生误诊了 |
[32:31] | Or you sprinkled too much wishful thinking in your tea. | 或者可能是你把世界想得太美好了 |
[32:33] | Obese man with lung cancer. | 肥胖者患有肺癌 |
[32:35] | Two easy explanations for his heart failure. | 很好解释心力衰竭 |
[32:37] | Nodules could mean something else, something curable. | 但囊肿可能意味着其他可治愈的症状 |
[32:40] | Go back to the ER. | 回急诊室去吧 |
[32:41] | My thanks to you and your cold feet. | 感谢你和你的胆怯 |
[32:43] | What’s going on? I’m giving you a shot at a cool result. | 怎么 |
[32:48] | Except you’re wrong. | 除非你错了 |
[32:49] | … | 你摘下太阳眼镜 |
[32:54] | The guy who killed Kutner’s parents | 那个杀害了卡特那父母的人 |
[32:57] | died of an aneurysm two months ago. | 两个月前死于动脉瘤 |
[32:59] | Kutner hid from everyone. | 卡特那把这事埋在心底 |
[33:01] | You didn’t get a chance to save him. No one did. | 你没有机会来救他 大家都没有 |
[33:04] | Run the test. | 去做检测吧 |
[33:05] | Find out if you have a chance to save Eddie. | 看看你能否有机会挽救艾迪 |
[33:16] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[33:19] | Love can’t save you. | 伟大的爱也救不了你 |
[33:21] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[33:26] | mold can. | 霉却可以 |
[33:28] | Your heart failure was caused by a fungal infection | 你的心力衰竭是由一种真菌感染造成 |
[33:32] | called cardiac blastomycosis. | 叫做心脏芽生菌病 |
[33:34] | Started as nodules in your lungs, | 先是在肺部形成囊肿 |
[33:37] | which every doc, except one, mistook for cancer. | 除了一位医生外 其他医生都把它误诊为癌症 |
[33:41] | It’s very rare, very curable. | 非常罕见却可治愈 |
[33:43] | I’m starting you on itraconazole. | 我给你伊曲康唑开始治疗 |
[33:45] | But how come I was getting better without the medicine? | 但我为什么未服药就有所好转呢 |
[33:47] | Your emotional state bumps your catecholamines, | 你的情感变化促进了儿茶酚胺分泌 |
[33:50] | which help raise your prolactin… | 从而增加了泌乳刺激素 |
[33:51] | My emotional state? | 我的情感变化? |
[33:53] | Three months of treatment, | 3个月的治疗 |
[33:54] | you’ll be back to your buff, chiseled self. | 你就又能活蹦乱跳了 |
[33:57] | I don’t want the treatment. | 我不想要治疗 |
[34:01] | Do the transplant. | 做移植 |
[34:03] | You’d be trading | 不过你这是… |
[34:06] | the certainty that you’ll live | 你要放弃自己确定的生命 |
[34:09] | for the uncertainty that she’ll live. | 来换取她不确定的机会 |
[34:11] | I was ready to die anyway. | 我反正是将死的人了 |
[34:13] | Now you get to be nicer to your next wife. | 那就对你的下一个老婆好点吧 |
[34:20] | If you won’t do it, release me. | 要是你不肯做 那就放了我 |
[34:23] | And when I get hit by a car | 等会我就会被车撞倒 |
[34:26] | and show up in your morgue, | 被送进停尸间 |
[34:30] | you can give her my liver then. | 你就把我的肝脏给她吧 |
[34:39] | You’re basically asking us to commit murder. | 你这根本就是要我们谋杀 |
[34:41] | I was yesterday, too. | 这跟昨天刚好一样 |
[34:44] | There’s a difference when he has 20 years to | 他还能活20年和只能活2天 |
[34:46] | live instead of two days. | 是不一样的 |
[34:47] | Not really, not legally. | 事实上和法律上都是差不多的 |
[34:49] | That’s your way of convincing us to do this, | 这就是你说服我们的理由? |
[34:51] | by saying it’s no more immoral? | 表明这并非不道德? |
[34:53] | The idiot is gonna do this with or without us. | 那个笨蛋无论如何都打算这么做了 |
[34:55] | This way, we can protect the organ. | 至少我们还能保护他的器官 |
[34:57] | We should be protecting him. | 我们应该要保护他 |
[34:58] | So we strap him to the bed, wait till his wife dies? | 那我们就把他绑在床上 先等他老婆死了再说? |
[35:01] | I’m not doing this. | 我不会这么做的 |
[35:08] | TAUB: I will. | 我做 |
[35:11] | We’ve already had one pointless death. | 我们已经有一个人毫无意义的死去了 |
[35:18] | Eddie? What’s going on? | 艾迪 怎么了 |
[35:22] | I don’t know. He just came and got me. | 我不知道 他要推我过来的 |
[35:26] | Your husband has a curable disease, | 你的丈夫可以被治愈 |
[35:28] | but he wants to die so he can give you his liver. | 但他不愿治疗 因为他想把肝脏给你 |
[35:30] | Are you okay with that, | 你能接受吗 |
[35:32] | or would you rather he take the treatment? | 还是想让他接受治疗? |
[35:33] | You son of a bitch. Charlotte, can you hear me? | -你个混蛋 -艾迪 不要 |
[35:41] | She spiked a fever. | 她发高烧了 |
[35:43] | LP shows her white cells through the roof. | 腰椎穿刺显示她白血球数量过高 |
[35:45] | She’s infected everywhere. | -她被全身感染 -我真该解雇你 |
[35:49] | Convince Eddie to live and let his wife die. | 说服埃迪活着 而让他妻子去死 |
[35:51] | THIRTEEN: Infection means we have a new clue. | 感染是个新线索 |
[35:53] | And a full two or three hours to figure it out. | 但我们只剩下两三个小时来诊断了 |
[35:56] | Sarcoidosis. Hits the spleen and the liver. | 肉状瘤病会损坏脾脏和肝脏 |
[35:58] | She’d have lung issues. | 她的肺应该会出问题 |
[35:59] | 硬皮病会导致组织发热 | |
[36:00] | HOUSE: No skin or GI problems. | 皮肤和胃肠都没有问题 |
[36:02] | What is she hiding? | 她在隐瞒什么 |
[36:05] | I don’t know | 你不知道… |
[36:08] | or we don’t have all the clues. | 要么就是线索不齐 |
[36:10] | Possible exposure. People, places. | 可能是感染源 接触的人 去过的地方 |
[36:14] | Both. | 都有 |
[36:20] | Bad lie. | 糟糕的谎言 |
[36:21] | Did you really think the beaches in Hawaii | 你真觉得夏威夷的海滩 |
[36:24] | were just like the beaches in Rio? | 和里约热内卢的海滩是一样的么 |
[36:26] | The disease-bearing sand flies are completely different. | 引起疾病的沙子是不一样的 |
[36:29] | She’s never been to Rio. | 她从没去过里约热内卢 你和谁去的 |
[36:32] | Who’d you go with? Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[36:35] | I don’t actually need to know who it was, | 其实我不必知道是谁 |
[36:37] | I just need to know that you went, | 我只需要知道你去过 |
[36:40] | so we can know that you have visceral leishmaniasis. | 我们就能知道你得的是内脏利什曼病 |
[36:44] | But since Lancelot there was ready to die for you, | 但是 既然夏洛特已经决定为你而死 |
[36:47] | he might want the answer to both. | 他或许也想知道答案 |
[36:59] | Last year. | 去年 |
[37:03] | It was nobody you knew. | 你知道就我自己 |
[37:07] | Rio was supposed to be ours. | 应该是一起去里约热内卢的 |
[37:10] | I got tired of waiting. | 我实在不想再等了 |
[37:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:29] | Start her on antimony. | 给她上二巯基丁二酸锑钾 |
[37:31] | Have Cuddy find her a liver. | 让卡迪找个肝脏 |
[37:37] | They were all ready to die. | 他们都在等死了 |
[37:39] | But for guilt, not love. | 是因为愧疚 不是因为爱 |
[37:41] | You can’t feel that much guilt without love. | 哪有无爱的恨呢 |
[37:52] | New York Mercy’s medevacing a liver. | 纽约那边正在向这里运肝脏 |
[37:54] | It should be here… | 应该能让 |
[37:55] | Tell them to turn around. | 让他们飞回去吧 |
[37:57] | Charlotte’s treatment isn’t taking. | 夏洛特的治疗没有效果 |
[37:59] | We diagnosed it too late. | 确诊太晚了 |
[38:07] | Everyone’s heading over to Kutner’s funeral. | 大家都去卡特那的葬礼 |
[38:09] | You’re welcome to ride with me. | 你可以和我一起去 |
[38:11] | I’m going to stay with Charlotte. | 我和夏洛特呆在一起 |
[38:16] | She bought you some time to save Eddie, | 她给了你一些时间 救艾迪 |
[38:18] | it’ll give her death some meaning. | 让她死得有点儿意义 |
[38:21] | No, it won’t. | 不 没有 |
[38:32] | – I was wrong about you. – No, you weren’t. | -我看错你了 -你没有 |
[38:34] | You’re in pain. | 你很痛苦 |
[38:36] | And you’re romanticizing. Again. | 你又来了 |
[38:38] | You worked with him every day for two years, | 两年了 你每天和他在一起工作 |
[38:41] | and you never saw this coming. | 你都没看出来 |
[38:42] | No one saw it coming. | 没人看出来 |
[38:44] | But you see everything coming. | 但你什么都看透了 |
[38:46] | This has never been about what you missed, | 不是你此刻失去了什么 |
[38:48] | this is about why you missed it. | 而是你丧失了什么 |
[38:50] | You’re terrified that you’re losing your gift, | 你恐惧了 害怕自己丧失了那种天赋 |
[38:53] | losing who you are. | 变得不是那个你了 |
[38:56] | And I’m terrified of what you’d do then. | 我很担心你以后会怎样 |
[39:01] | Unless you feel there’s more to do here to cure me, | 除非你觉得你在这里能让我变好 |
[39:03] | don’t you have the funeral to go to? | 你不去葬礼吗 |
[39:40] | I’m taking a ride | 我已上路 |
[39:44] | Off to one side | 去到那一边 |
[39:47] | It is a personal thing | 真的只是我吗 |
[39:52] | Where? When I can’t stand | 在那无依无靠的地方 |
[39:56] | Up in this cage I’m not regretting | 我不后悔 即使身陷囹圄 |
[40:03] | I don’t need a better thing | 无需更多 |
[40:10] | I’ll settle for less | 已足够 |
[40:15] | It’s another thing for me | 重新开始 |
[40:20] | I just have to wander | 我只是留恋 |
[40:29] | Through this world alone | 独行 |
[40:52] | Stop before you fall | 坠落前止步 |
[40:56] | Into the hole that I have dug here | 落入我的怀抱 |
[41:03] | Rest even as you | 如你 也需休息片刻 |
[41:08] | Are starting to feel the way I used to | 问到我从前的芬芳 |
[41:15] | I don’t need a better thing | 无需再多 |
[41:21] | Just to sound confused | 一点点迷惑 |
[41:27] | Don’t talk about everyone | 不要对人提起 |
[41:33] | I am not amused by you | 不会被你逗乐 |
[41:42] | ‘Cause I’m gonna lose you | 因为 我已失去 |
[41:48] | Yes, I’m gonna lose you | 是的 业已失去 |
[41:54] | If I’m gonna lose you | 如果 就要失去 |
[42:05] | ‘Cause I’m gonna lose you | 因为 我已失去 |
[42:11] | Yes, I’m gonna lose you | 是的 业已失去 |
[42:17] | If I’m gonna lose you | 如果 就要失去 |
[42:24] | I’ll lose you now for good | 我会放手追寻幸福 |