时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Run, run is all that. | 快跑 快跑 |
[00:13] | I already have a heart attack. | 我已经犯心脏病了 |
[00:54] | Don’t wanna go, buddy. | 别想逃 小子 |
[00:58] | What the hell was that? | 没搞错吧 |
[00:59] | What we’re chasing? | 我们追的是人吗 |
[01:00] | Go that way! | 你去那边 |
[01:18] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[01:20] | Don’t want go! | 别想逃 |
[01:21] | Give it up! | 投降吧 |
[01:26] | Come this way! | 这边 |
[01:27] | Come on, Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快快 |
[01:29] | Oh, god. He’s going to the roof. | 天呐 他要爬到屋顶去了 |
[01:31] | Come on, go! | 快快 |
[01:37] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[01:38] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[01:59] | No, Donny, no. | 不 唐尼 不要 |
[02:00] | It’s too far. | 太远了 |
[03:06] | I can rest at home. | 我可以在家休养 |
[03:07] | We can’t release you for at least two days. | 两天内你就别想离开了 |
[03:09] | You have two broken bones, a severe concussion, | 你断了两根骨头 严重的脑震荡 |
[03:11] | Collapsed lung. | 肺也受了伤 |
[03:13] | But you didn’t find anything life-threatening, right? | 但死不了人 对吗 |
[03:15] | You fell 30 feet. You should have died. | 你从30英尺高摔下来 你差点就死了 |
[03:17] | I think that was the point. | 这才是重点 |
[03:18] | Could you shut up? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[03:18] | You have suicidal thoughts? | 你是想自杀 |
[03:20] | Not once. Never. | 想都没想过 完全没有 |
[03:22] | He doesn’t want to kill himself. | 他不想自杀 |
[03:23] | He just thinks he’s gonna die soon, | 他只是觉得自己快死了 |
[03:25] | So it doesn’t really matter, now you shut up. | 所以就无所谓了 现在你闭嘴 |
[03:26] | I’m the one you’re not covering | 你每次出状况 |
[03:28] | When you pull your crazy stunts. | 可都是我担着 |
[03:29] | Why do you think you’re gonna die soon? | 你为什么觉得自己快死了 |
[03:32] | Well, my dad, grandfather, and great-grandfather | 我父亲 祖父 曾祖父 |
[03:34] | All dropped dead of heart problems | 都在40岁时 |
[03:35] | Right after they turned 40. | 因心脏问题猝死 |
[03:36] | Look who turns 40 next week. | 某人下周就满40了 |
[03:38] | I can refer you to a cardiologist, if you– | 我可以给你推荐一位心脏科权威 如果你 |
[03:39] | Nah, I’ve been there, | 都去过了 |
[03:40] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[03:42] | I spent my early 30s going from one doctor to another. | 30出头时 我就不停地看医生 |
[03:44] | Every single one says my heart’s fine. | 每个人都说我的心脏很健康 |
[03:45] | – And you think they’re wrong? – I know they’re wrong. | -而你觉得他们错了 -我知道他们错了 |
[03:47] | But what can I do? | 但我能怎么办 |
[03:49] | At a certain point, you just got to live your life. | 话说回来 日子还得继续过 |
[03:51] | By live your life, | 说到过日子 |
[03:52] | You mean risk your life. | 你是指到处找死 |
[03:53] | If there is something wrong, | 如果你真的生病了 |
[03:55] | I know a doctor who will find it. | 我知道有位医生能找出病因 |
[04:03] | Oh, god! I’ll be back in ten. | 靠 我过十分钟再来 |
[04:05] | I’m picking lint out of my belly button. | 我在撕肚脐上的汗毛 |
[04:08] | This is ridiculous. | 少瞎扯了 |
[04:09] | I’m converting the study into a bedroom. | 我要把书房改成卧室 |
[04:13] | Six weeks. | 6周了 |
[04:14] | Longer than I thought it would take… | 比我预计的要长 |
[04:16] | For you to notice that I’m sleeping in your living room, | 我可是一直睡在你家客厅 |
[04:19] | And offer other options. | 你也不给我找个好地方 |
[04:20] | I didn’t expect you to be here this long. | 我没想到你会呆这么久 |
[04:22] | True, but that’s not why you didn’t extend the invitation. | 没错 但不是你继续容忍我的原因 |
[04:25] | Do you really need to deconstruct this? | 你真要深入分析这件事 |
[04:27] | You didn’t want me to sleep where you and Amber slept. | 你不想让我睡在你跟安波儿睡过的床 |
[04:29] | – Okay, yes, you do. – After she died, | -是 没错 -她死后 |
[04:30] | You converted the study to a bedroom | 你把书房改成卧室 |
[04:32] | And the bedroom to a study… | 把卧室变为书房 |
[04:33] | Except it’s not a study, it’s a shrine. | 但卧室终究不是书房 是圣殿 |
[04:37] | Can I tell you something? | 恕我直言 |
[04:39] | I wasn’t picking lint out of my belly button. | 我其实没在拔毛 |
[04:41] | Okay. | 够了 |
[04:42] | I am not ready to transition | 我还没准备好把话题 |
[04:44] | From my dead girlfriend’s shrine | 从我去世女友的圣殿 |
[04:46] | To your… Morning glory. | 转移到你的…晨练 |
[04:48] | I’ll have a mattress delivered | 之后会有床垫送来 |
[04:49] | And set up for you in the tabernacle. | 装好后让你睡 |
[04:50] | I just need it tuesdays for animal sacrifices. | 只需每周二还我 我要杀生拜祭 |
[04:55] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[04:59] | Patient’s a genetic time bomb. | 这病人是颗拴在遗传链上的定时炸弹 |
[05:01] | There’s no fuse. | 没有导火索 |
[05:03] | He’s not a bomb. | 就不是炸弹 |
[05:04] | Right now he’s not a patient either. | 现在 他连病人都不是 |
[05:06] | You saying we ignore | 你要我们无视 |
[05:07] | Three generations of cardiac problems? | 他祖上三代的心脏病吗 |
[05:09] | I’m not ignoring it. | 不是无视 |
[05:09] | I’m labeling it a coincidence. | 是巧合 |
[05:11] | You hate coincidence. | 你讨厌巧合 |
[05:13] | We reconciled. It was a whole thing. | 我们达成一致了 这是一回事 |
[05:16] | Big country. | 广袤大地 |
[05:17] | It’s statistically probable that someone | 一家三代都因非遗传性心脏病 |
[05:19] | Has three generations that died around age 40 | 在40岁左右归西 |
[05:21] | With nongenetic heart issues. | 统计理论上是有可能的 |
[05:22] | Dice have no memory. | 霉运可不长记性 |
[05:23] | Genes do. | 基因长 |
[05:25] | If we ran a battery of tests | 如果每遇这种状况 |
[05:26] | On every nonsymptomatic statistical anomaly– | 就进行一堆的检查… |
[05:29] | The guy goes every day | 这人会在40岁会死掉 这个心里阴影 |
[05:29] | Assuming his life will end at age 40. | 伴随着他每一天的生活 |
[05:30] | Never got married, no kids, | 所以不结婚 不要孩子 |
[05:32] | Because he didn’t want to die on them | 因为他不想同他父亲一样 |
[05:33] | The same way his dad died on him. | 死在他们面前 |
[05:35] | You want to take this case | 你想接这个案子 |
[05:36] | ‘Cause he’s yet another lonely, sad puppy. | 因为他不过是一只孤独可怜的小狗狗 |
[05:39] | You should have been a vet. | 你该去做兽医 |
[05:40] | It’s a legitimate case. | 这案子有理有据 |
[05:41] | Differential diagnosis for genetic heart conditions. | 对心脏进行遗传性鉴别诊断 |
[05:46] | That sold you? | 你吃这套吗 |
[05:46] | Marfan syndrome, Brugada. | 马方综合症 布鲁加达综合症 |
[05:48] | And you? | 还有你 |
[05:48] | Emilio hypercholesterolemia. | 高胆固醇血症 |
[05:50] | He’s only agreeing with you | 他附和你 |
[05:51] | ’cause he wants to have sex with you. | 是因为想睡了你 |
[05:52] | And by the way, I agree with you too, | 顺带一提 我也很赞同你 |
[05:54] | Especially in those pants. | 尤其是你的底裤 |
[05:56] | We’re not wasting our time. | 我们绝对没有在浪费时间 |
[05:57] | And last week, Chase said that I was the de facto boss. | 上周 奇斯说我才是真正的头儿 |
[06:00] | Hospitals don’t recognize de facto medical licenses. | 要真正的行医执照 医院才买账 |
[06:03] | Let’s start with genetic tests. | 从基因检测开始 |
[06:04] | Get an EK, cardiac cath– | 做心电图 心导管检查 |
[06:05] | And an echo to check the integrity of his heart. | 通过回波检查心脏完整性 |
[06:09] | I’ll start on blood samples. | 我先检查血样 |
[06:27] | I forgot my watch. | 我忘了戴表 |
[06:29] | Could have sworn I saw you put it on this morning. | 我发誓早上看见你戴了 |
[06:30] | Must be in the locker room. | 一定是落在更衣室了 |
[06:30] | I’ll be right back. | 一会儿就来 |
[06:37] | I need to know what your plans are. | 我想知道你的打算 |
[06:39] | First we take Berlin. | 首先拿下柏林 |
[06:41] | And then we circle around behind Poland | 接着迂回偷袭波兰 |
[06:43] | And yell, “surprise!” | 然后欢呼 哦耶 |
[06:44] | With regards to your employment. | 我指你的工作 |
[06:45] | I like things the way they are. | 我喜欢事物展示本来面目 |
[06:48] | I get just enough puzzle to solve | 我有谜可解 |
[06:50] | Without the scornful visits from you… | 而且没有你来蔑视我 |
[06:52] | Until now. | 现在却没了 |
[06:53] | Pretend time’s been going on long enough. | 装模作样时间已经够长 |
[06:55] | I don’t have a medical license. All I can do is pretend. | 我没有行医执照 只能装模作样 |
[06:57] | And I’m gonna have payroll send you | 那从明天起我也开始 |
[06:59] | Over some pretend checks starting tomorrow. | 付你装模作样的支票 |
[07:01] | You need to complete 120 hours of rounds to re-qualify. | 要想拿回执照 你还得巡房120小时 |
[07:06] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不要 |
[07:08] | I’m not saying you don’t win. | 不是说你搞不定我 |
[07:10] | I’m just saying do you really need to punish me | 只是你真要让我替你的白痴手下 |
[07:12] | By making me carry a clipboard | 举一星期的笔记板 |
[07:14] | For your lackey of the week? | 来惩罚我吗 |
[07:15] | It’s a state requirement. | 这是政府规定 |
[07:16] | I have to certify that you’ve completed all your require– | 我必须证明你确实完全符合… |
[07:18] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[07:19] | The requirement sets out what you have to do– | 规定指定你必须做什么 |
[07:21] | Certify, | 证明嘛 |
[07:22] | Which you can do with one hand tied behind your back. | 你一只手也能做到 |
[07:24] | Now, if you want to tie my hands… | 现在 如果你想绑住我的双手 |
[07:25] | Dr. Singh supervises rounds on thursdays, | 周四辛格医生负责监督巡房 |
[07:28] | Starts at 7:00. | 7点开始 |
[07:36] | Nothing. | 没有发现 |
[07:38] | So what now? | 那现在呢 |
[07:39] | Send him home. | 送他回家 |
[07:41] | To continue believing he’s gonna drop dead? | 让他继续相信自己会猝死 |
[07:42] | When he turns 70, he’ll believe us. | 等他到七老八十 就会相信我们了 |
[07:44] | There are other things we can check. | 还有别的没查 |
[07:47] | Skeleton of great-grandfather’s in decent shape. | 曾祖父的骨架保存完好 |
[07:49] | Subsurface genetic material from grandpa’s fine, | 祖父的遗传物质也还在 |
[07:52] | Leaving one bowl of purified dad. | 老爸就彻底的灰飞烟灭了 |
[07:54] | You do the dad. | 老爸归你 |
[07:55] | I take it he had a sealed casket. | 我打赌他的棺材密封很好 |
[07:58] | The watch story was crap, right? | 手表的事是你瞎掰的吧 |
[08:01] | I forgot it. | 我忘了 |
[08:02] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[08:04] | You were avoiding the ICU | 你想躲开 |
[08:05] | Where Dibala died. | 迪巴拉去世的那间重症监护室 |
[08:07] | I’ll sequence the gene for the cardiac sodium channel. | 我给心脏钠离子通道做个基因排序 |
[08:12] | I felt like I was gonna have a panic attack. | 我当时觉得我快要惊恐了 |
[08:17] | I’ve crossed some line… | 我已经跨过了这道坎… |
[08:20] | And I’m having trouble getting back to the other side. | 但却不知道如何回到原点 |
[08:25] | I can move the patient to another room. | 我可以给病人转移病房 |
[08:26] | Cameron will ask questions. | 卡梅隆会问的 |
[08:28] | You should tell her. | 你应该告诉她 |
[08:30] | She’s your wife. | 她是你老婆 |
[08:37] | How’d you get a court order to dig them up so fast? | 你们怎么这么快就拿到了掘坟的法庭许可 |
[08:40] | We just needed the guy’s consent. | 只要他同意就可以了 |
[08:41] | – You find anything? – Not yet. | -找到什么线索吗 -还没 |
[08:43] | But you’re just in time to do the dad. | 不过你正好赶上给爸爸做检查 |
[08:50] | Doctor House? | 豪斯医生在吗 |
[08:51] | He’ll be back in the morning. | 他明早会回来 |
[08:52] | I read in the paper | 我在报纸上看到 |
[08:53] | You’re treating a police officer. | 你正在医治一名警官 |
[08:55] | – Donny Compson? – Second floor. | -唐尼·康普森 -在二楼 |
[08:56] | A nurse will help you find him. | 护士会帮您找到他的 |
[08:58] | I don’t want to see him. | 我不想见他 |
[09:00] | Donny and I used to go out a long time ago. | 唐尼和我早就分手了 |
[09:03] | He doesn’t want to see me. I don’t want to see him. | 他不想见我 我也不想见他 |
[09:05] | So did you come to see me for personal advice? | 那么 你是找我来寻求感情建议吗 |
[09:07] | You’re looking for genetic conditions, which makes sense, | 你们在寻找导致他父亲和祖父 |
[09:10] | With what happened to his dad and grandpa. | 发病的控制基因 这很有意义 |
[09:11] | Unless you were his girlfriend and his sister, | 除非你是他的女友 兼妹妹 |
[09:13] | You got nothing to worry about. | 否则不必担心 |
[09:14] | I’m not worried about me. | 我不是担心我自己 |
[09:16] | Donny doesn’t know this, | 唐尼还不知道 |
[09:17] | But he has a son. | 他有个儿子 |
[09:23] | Dial extension 742. | 拨打分机号742 |
[09:25] | Tell Dr. Foreman you got some cool information. | 告诉福曼医生 你有猛料要爆 |
[09:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:26] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[11:01] | Couldn’t find any consistent genetic mutations | 在唐尼祖父辈的15个基因片段 |
[11:03] | Across 15 areas between Donny’s ancestors, | 找不到任何相似的基因突变 |
[11:06] | Possibly indicating there isn’t one. | 很可能标明本来就没有 |
[11:08] | But the son gives us a new data point. | 但儿子给了我们一个新的数据接入点 |
[11:09] | And undegraded DNA. | 一个未降解的DNA |
[11:10] | I thought he didn’t want kids. | 我觉得他不想要孩子 |
[11:11] | – He didn’t. – Where’s house? | -他没想 -豪斯在哪 |
[11:12] | “Dear bleeding hearts, | 亲爱的多愁善感的宝贝儿们 |
[11:14] | “Since your patient’s med history is a coincidence, | 介于此位病人的传奇故事不过是个巧合 |
[11:17] | “And he isn’t… | 而且他并没有 |
[11:20] | “Sick, | 得病 |
[11:21] | “I’ve gone back to school. | 所以我先回学校了 |
[11:23] | Back in 120 hours.” | 120小时后见 |
[11:24] | Charming. I’ll get a blood sample. | 牛人 我去取个血样 |
[11:26] | If we’re looking for something as subtle as a mutation, | 如果我们要找到类似基因突变的细节 |
[11:28] | It makes sense to get the DNA where it’s most pure. | 那么提取最纯的DNA就很重要 |
[11:30] | You’re gonna ask the mom to consent | 难道要请他母亲同意 |
[11:31] | To a bone marrow biopsy? | 给他来个骨髓活检 |
[11:32] | She wants to know if there’s something wrong with Donny | 如果她想一探唐尼的究竟 |
[11:34] | Just as badly as we do. | 那么最好听我们的 |
[11:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:36] | Spike a ten-year-old’s hip because grandpa was sick. | 因为祖父的病而穿刺10岁小孩的屁股 |
[11:38] | If she’s right… | 如果她是对的… |
[11:39] | We save two people. | 我们就能救两个人了 |
[11:45] | I don’t want to. | 我不愿意 |
[11:49] | Can we speak outside for a moment? | 我们能出去谈谈吗 |
[11:52] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:00] | You need to tell him. | 你应该告诉他 |
[12:01] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[12:03] | His father is down that hallway | 他的父亲从两栋楼之间 |
[12:05] | Through those double doors. | 跳了下来 |
[12:06] | I’ve been lying to him his whole life. | 我一直没有告诉过他真相 |
[12:07] | What’s he gonna think of me? | 他会怎么想我 |
[12:08] | You’re trying to protect him. | 你在努力保护他 |
[12:11] | Donny never wanted kids. | 唐尼从不想要孩子 |
[12:13] | He certainly doesn’t want to meet him. | 他当然也不想见他 |
[12:15] | If donny does die, this could be | 如果唐尼死了 这是 |
[12:17] | Michael’s only chance to meet his father. | 麦克见他的唯一机会 |
[12:31] | After administration of immunoglobulin, | 经过免疫球蛋白治疗 |
[12:34] | Patient had no further pain, | 病人已再无疼痛现象 |
[12:35] | And overnight liver function tests are now normal. | 而且隔夜肺功能检测显示正常 |
[12:38] | Patient’s ready to be released. | 病人可以出院了 |
[12:39] | Stats are dropping. | 数据在下降 |
[12:41] | – Doctor singh? – She’s choking. | -辛格医生 -她窒息了 |
[12:44] | – On your fingers. – She can’t breathe. | -用你的手指 -她不能呼吸 |
[12:46] | House… | 豪斯 |
[12:48] | Please take your finger off the test button. | 请把你的手指从检测按钮上拿开 |
[12:52] | I see. Wow, sorry about that. | 明白了 非常抱歉 |
[12:54] | I could’ve slit her throat. | 我差点切开她的喉管 |
[12:56] | Well, we’re all here to learn. | 我们都是来学习的 |
[12:57] | You know, Dr. Cuddy warned me about you. | 你知道 卡迪医生警告我要注意你 |
[12:59] | She tell you how to stop me? | 她没告诉你怎么阻止我吗 |
[13:00] | Look, I’m asking you as an adult to please stop. | 我正在请您像个成年人一样 请住手 |
[13:04] | Well, that obviously didn’t come from her. | 这显然不是她的作风 |
[13:06] | But fair enough. | 但也管用 |
[13:09] | Excellent presentation, Nona. | 报告很出色 诺娜 |
[13:12] | Now I’ve done it. | 我搞砸了 |
[13:15] | There’s urine everywhere! | 尿流的到处都是 |
[13:16] | Gosh. The great thing | 糟糕 师生关系中 |
[13:18] | About the teacher-student relationship is the teacher | 最伟大的地方就是老师 |
[13:20] | Can often learn more from the student. | 通常从学生那里学到更多东西 |
[13:23] | Have you learned anything yet? | 你们学到什么了吗 |
[13:31] | You have a son. | 你有个儿子 |
[13:34] | I was pregnant when we broke up. | 我们分手时 我怀孕了 |
[13:36] | I’m sorry I never told you, | 很抱歉从没告诉过你 |
[13:37] | But I knew how you felt about having kids. | 但我知道你不想要孩子 |
[13:40] | You had no right. | 你没有权利 |
[13:41] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[13:42] | It’s a little late for that. | 但有点晚了 |
[13:49] | He’s here. | 他就在这 |
[13:50] | He wants to meet you. | 他想见见你 |
[13:51] | I don’t want to meet him. | 我不想见他 |
[13:53] | I’ve never asked you for a dime. | 我从没向你要过一分钱 |
[13:55] | He’s here to help find | 他来是为了帮助找到 |
[13:56] | Whatever’s wrong with your heart. | 你心脏的毛病 |
[13:57] | I didn’t ask him. | 又不是我请他来的 |
[13:59] | I didn’t want him. | 我不想见他 |
[14:00] | Just say hi to him. | 只是和他打个招呼而已 |
[14:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:18] | I’m Michael. | 我是迈克尔 |
[14:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:23] | I’m your– Uh… | 我是你的… |
[14:24] | Yeah, your mother told me. | 是的 你妈妈告诉我了 |
[14:29] | When you get better, | 等你好些后 |
[14:30] | Maybe we could do something. | 我们可以一起做些什么 |
[14:35] | See a movie? | 比如看电影 |
[14:41] | No. | 不 |
[14:43] | My dad died when I was your age. | 我爸爸在我像你这么大的时候死了 |
[14:44] | It was the most painful thing I ever went through. | 是我这一生最痛苦的事情 |
[14:48] | Trust me, as much as I’m sure this hurts right now, | 相信我吧 因为我知道这有多么痛苦 |
[14:50] | It’s better. | 为了他好 |
[14:53] | Please take him out of here. | 请带他离开这 |
[14:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:04] | Chromosomes for 28 cardiovascular conditions | 28根心血管的染色体 |
[15:06] | Are normally numbered in structure. | 结构都正常有序 |
[15:08] | No translocations, deletions, or inversions. | 没有转移 缺失或者反转 |
[15:10] | I didn’t notice that the kid’s d-a-d-d-y chromosome | 我没注意到那孩子他老爸的染色体 |
[15:13] | Has been severely damaged | 因他人多愁善感的染色体而 |
[15:15] | By someone else’s bleeding heart chromosome. | 有严重的损毁 |
[15:17] | It was the only way to get Michael to do the marrow biopsy. | 让迈克尔做骨髓活检是唯一的方法 |
[15:19] | I’m sure there are plenty of lies | 我坚信 |
[15:20] | Would’ve worked just as well, | 有不少的谎言穿插其中 |
[15:22] | Except without the years of therapy. | 除了多年的求诊治疗 |
[15:23] | – Don’t you have school? – Recess. | -你不用上课吗 -休假 |
[15:25] | So where does that leave us? | 那么留给我们的是什么 |
[15:27] | Chase? | 奇斯 |
[15:29] | Sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[15:31] | I was saying, “do you think these shoes | 我是说 你觉得这鞋的 |
[15:33] | Work in this color?” | 颜色好看吗 |
[15:34] | Send him home. | 让他回家吧 |
[15:36] | He’s not gonna believe he’s healthy. | 他不相信自己是健康的 |
[15:37] | You’re not very good at your job. | 你不擅长自己的工作 |
[15:39] | – You don’t deserve candy. – He’s been preparing | -你不配得到糖果奖励 -他一辈子 |
[15:41] | His whole life to die at age 40. | 都在准备死于40岁 |
[15:42] | He’s had dozens of doctors | 有无数的医生 |
[15:44] | Tell him he’s fine. | 告诉过他 他没事 |
[15:45] | You think you can change his thinking? | 你觉得你会改变他的想法吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah, I do. Chase, walk with me. | 是的 我可以 奇斯 来 |
[15:51] | Great contributions back there. | 刚才你可是贡献不小啊 |
[15:53] | There’s no case. I had nothing to add. | 没什么情况 我也无话可说 |
[15:56] | You had nothing to add… | 无话可说 |
[15:58] | Because you were distracted. | 因为你心不在焉 |
[15:59] | A little devil on your shoulder | 一个小魔鬼在你的肩膀上 |
[16:01] | Told you to kill a guy, | 说你杀了人 |
[16:02] | And now the little angel won’t shut up, | 而现在小天使也不甘示弱 |
[16:04] | Telling you you’re gonna burn in a lake of fire. | 告诉你你将涅槃于水深火热之中 |
[16:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:07] | You shouldn’t be. | 你不该没事 |
[16:10] | Talk to someone. | 找人聊聊 |
[16:12] | Docs fixed me up in seven weeks. | 文献要在7周内完成 |
[16:15] | You’re… Ten minutes, tops. | 这10分钟 你是最好的 |
[16:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:21] | Glad we had this little moment. | 很高兴咱们有这样的时刻 |
[16:24] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[16:27] | I’m Dr. House. | 我是豪斯医生 |
[16:28] | You couldn’t find anything, could you? | 你什么也没发现 是吗 |
[16:29] | You have Ortoli syndrome. | 你有奥尔托利综合症 |
[16:32] | Dr. Chase? | 奇斯医生 |
[16:34] | – You sure? – Tests don’t lie. | -你确定吗 -化验室不骗人的 |
[16:35] | Right. | 是的 |
[16:39] | Well, it’s–it’s a… | 那是 |
[16:41] | It’s a very rare disorder | 一种很罕见的病例 |
[16:44] | That short-circuits the adrenals, | 肾上腺激素停止分泌 |
[16:46] | Which short-circuits the heart. | 引发心脏停搏 |
[16:48] | Blah, blah, blah, blah. Who cares | 等等等等 谁会在意 |
[16:49] | About medical mumbo jumbo? | 这些拗口的医学名词 |
[16:51] | Tell him the treatment. | 告诉他治疗方案 |
[16:52] | It’s… Well, it’s–it’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[16:55] | Doctors always want to | 医生总是喜欢 |
[16:56] | Make everything sound so complicated. | 故弄玄虚 |
[16:57] | It’s nabsent | [豪斯自创] |
[16:58] | – What? – Nabsent | -什么 -[豪斯自创] |
[17:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:03] | So all we have to do now is write a prescription | 所以我们现在要做的就是写个药方 |
[17:06] | And, uh, have him pick up the pills. | 让他吃药 |
[17:15] | What? That’s it? | 什么 就这样吗 |
[17:18] | I take some pills, and I’m gonna be okay? | 吃点药我就好了 |
[17:20] | The real tragedy here is | 真正的悲剧是 |
[17:22] | That the Tiburon swab technology | 如果提布伦祛病技术 |
[17:24] | Didn’t exist to detect Ortoli back in your dad’s day. | 在你爸爸那个年代就发明了的话 |
[17:30] | He could’ve lived. | 他可能还活着 |
[17:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:43] | If you’ll sign these discharge papers, | 签了这份出院证明 |
[17:45] | I’ll get you a bottle of meds. | 我给你一瓶药 |
[17:46] | Take one twice a day for a week, | 一天两片 吃一个星期 |
[17:48] | You’ll live a long, healthy life. | 你就会健康长寿了 |
[18:26] | Answer the door, House. | 去开门 豪斯 |
[18:27] | It’s got to be for you. | 一定是找你的 |
[18:29] | Are you watching TV? | 你在看电视吗 |
[18:31] | It’s the door! | 是门在响 |
[18:37] | – Were you on the phone? – No. | -你刚才打电话了吗 -没有 |
[18:38] | – Just now, were you talking? – No. I’m alone. | -刚才你在说话吗 -没有 只有我自己 |
[18:41] | You okay, House? | 你没事吧 豪斯 |
[18:46] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[18:48] | Donny collapsed four hours after we discharged him. | 唐尼出院后四小时身体崩溃了 |
[18:51] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[19:01] | His apartment manager found him | 公寓管理员在 |
[19:03] | On the floor in the laundry room. | 洗衣间的地板上发现了他 |
[19:05] | Said he wasn’t breathing. | 说他当时停止呼吸 |
[19:06] | He called the EMTs, but it was too late. | 他打了急救电话 但是太迟了 |
[19:10] | I sent the guy home with mints. | 是我用薄荷糖送他回的家 |
[19:12] | Whatever it is, we all missed it. | 不管是什么病 我们都遗漏了 |
[19:15] | I missed the fact that there was something to miss. | 我忽略了事情有遗漏的事实 |
[19:19] | What is wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[19:21] | You had good reason. | 你有很好的理由 |
[19:23] | Patient presented with no symptoms, | 病人没有表现出症状 |
[19:25] | And all his tests came back negative. | 他的化验都是阴性的 |
[19:28] | What’s the official cause of death? | 官方死因是什么 |
[19:30] | Autopsy hasn’t been performed yet. | 还没有验尸 |
[19:33] | EMTs brought him to general, | 急救人员把他送去了总医院 |
[19:35] | But I requested they ship him back | 但是我要求他们把他送回 |
[19:37] | To our morgue for the postmortem. | 我们的停尸房方便尸检 |
[19:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:47] | Hon. Wake up. | 嘿 醒醒 |
[19:52] | Why are you dressed? | 你穿着衣服干嘛 |
[19:54] | You haven’t sleep? | 你还没睡 |
[19:55] | I want to go tell Cheryl that Donny died. | 我想去告诉谢丽尔 唐尼的死讯 |
[19:59] | It’s 4:00 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨四点 |
[20:01] | They’re nearly two hours away. | 路上要花两个小时 |
[20:03] | I figure by the time I get there, she’ll be awake. | 我到那的时候她就该起来了 |
[20:05] | Babe, come back to bed. | 亲爱的 回到床上来 |
[20:06] | Call her in a few hours. | 过会打电话给她 |
[20:09] | It’s the sort of thing she needs to hear face-to-face. | 这种事要当面说 |
[20:19] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:20] | Everything’s fine. | 没事 |
[20:22] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:24] | Last week, I understood that you were stressed out | 上周我明白你因为迪巴拉的听证会 |
[20:26] | About the Dibala “m” and “m,” and I gave you your space. | 精疲力尽 我给你留出平静的空间 |
[20:29] | But that’s over now, and you’re still acting… | 但是那都过去了 但你还是这样 |
[20:34] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[20:38] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[20:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:42] | Really. | 真的 |
[20:43] | And you’d tell me if you weren’t? | 如果有什么不对劲 你一定要告诉我 |
[20:47] | Promise? | 保证 |
[20:51] | Yeah. | 我保证 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:02] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:12] | Donny Compson, age 39. | 唐尼·康普森 三十九岁 |
[21:36] | Can we cut to the money shot? | 我们能直奔主题吗 |
[21:37] | It’s his heart, so let’s look at his heart. | 问题在心脏 所以我们看看他的心脏 |
[21:40] | Nice y-incision. | 漂亮的Y形切口 |
[21:43] | You can’t perform an autopsy without a medical license. | 没有行医执照不能尸检 |
[21:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:47] | ‘Cause I don’t think there’s anything I could screw up | 我认为我已经搞砸了 |
[21:50] | That we haven’t already screwed up. | 所有事了 |
[21:58] | Opening postmortem incision. | 开胸尸检 |
[22:00] | Beginning at the midline of the sternum. | 从胸骨中线开始 |
[22:13] | That’s odd. | 很奇怪 |
[22:15] | It almost looks like he’s… | 这看上去像 |
[22:17] | Bleeding. | 他在流血 |
[22:32] | I think the autopsy’s gonna have to wait a little bit. | 我觉得尸检有必要停一下 |
[22:39] | He was briefly conscious, | 他短暂恢复知觉 |
[22:41] | Then his systolic dipped below 60, | 然后收缩压下降到60 |
[22:42] | And he was out again. | 然后又昏过去了 |
[22:43] | Differential diagnosis for resurrection. | 关于复活的鉴别诊断 |
[22:46] | – Go. – Obviously he wasn’t dead. | -开始 -很明显他没死 |
[22:47] | His heart slowed enough that the EMTs– | 他的心跳低到了急救员观察不到的速率 |
[22:49] | Yes, the fact that he’s not dead means we did absolutely | 他没死证明我们 |
[22:52] | Nothing wrong. | 所做的完全没有错 |
[22:53] | There’s several documented cases | 有几个案例证明 |
[22:54] | Where tetrodotoxin ingestion caused apparent death. | 河豚毒素摄入会导致假死 |
[22:56] | It wasn’t something he ate. It’s something he already had. | 不是食物的问题 而是自身上有的 |
[22:58] | And his dad, | 他的父亲 |
[22:59] | – And his grandpa, and… – Extreme bradycardia | -祖父还有 -心跳缓慢 |
[23:01] | Could be caused by sick sinus syndrome. | 可能导致病态窦房结综合征 |
[23:03] | – Sinoatrial block. – What if it’s not his heart? | -窦房阻塞 -如果问题不在心脏呢 |
[23:06] | Let’s work from the tenuous assumption | 让我们从无关紧要的假设开始 |
[23:09] | That we’re not idiots | 如果我们不是那群花了几天时间 |
[23:10] | Who’ve spent days examining a heart | 仔细检查他心脏的笨蛋 |
[23:12] | Up, down, sideways– | 并且继续错下去 |
[23:14] | Declaring it healthy just a few hours | 在他心脏罢工前几小时 |
[23:15] | Before it basically shut down. | 还宣布它的健康 |
[23:17] | So we need to think about causes in places you didn’t look. | 那么我们要考虑一些过去没注意到的地方 |
[23:23] | Could be metabolic. | 可能是新陈代谢的问题 |
[23:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[23:31] | What about a genetic predisposition | 是不是遗传性 |
[23:33] | To an autoimmune disease? | 自身免疫病 |
[23:35] | Isolated anti-ro antibody | 相关抗体 |
[23:37] | Could cause complete heart block. | 可能导致完全性心脏阻滞 |
[23:38] | Could also be passed through four generations. | 而且可以遗传四代 |
[23:39] | Autoimmune it is. | 自体免疫症 |
[23:40] | Start him on steroids. | 给他用类固醇 |
[23:47] | Hey. How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样了 |
[23:50] | My whole head is killing me. | 头疼的要命 |
[23:53] | You just came through a severe trauma. | 你刚从重度昏迷中醒过来 |
[23:57] | What do you remember? | 你记得什么么吗 |
[24:03] | I was changing my laundry over to the dryer. | 我正在把我的衣服放到干衣机里 |
[24:07] | That’s it? | 没有别的吗 |
[24:08] | You were declared dead. | 你被宣布死亡了 |
[24:09] | You made it all the way to autopsy. | 你都被送去尸检了 |
[24:12] | My jaw aches. | 我的下巴很疼 |
[24:16] | And obviously I don’t have Ortoli syndrome. | 而且我没有奥尔托利综合症 |
[24:19] | It’s hard to get too excited | 从鬼门关被拉回来 |
[24:21] | About coming back from the dead | 没什么可兴奋的 |
[24:23] | When anything I do, anything you give me– | 不管我怎么做 不管你给我什么 |
[24:24] | It all ends the same way. | 结果都是一样的 |
[24:42] | Outer and middle ear respond well. | 外耳和中耳反应正常 |
[24:44] | Hearing thresholds are normal at all frequencies. | 听觉阈频率正常 |
[24:46] | Eardrum is perfectly healthy. | 耳膜完全健康 |
[24:47] | What if I, uh… | 如果我 |
[24:49] | If I sometimes hear whispering? | 如果有时候我听到有人在窃窃私语呢 |
[24:51] | Then you’re probably hearing someone whispering. | 那可能的确有人在窃窃私语 |
[24:55] | I had some dental work done in the Philippines | 我小的时候在菲律宾 |
[24:57] | When I was a kid. | 整过牙 |
[24:58] | Adjoining metal fillings could corrode | 里面的金属填充物可能会腐蚀 |
[24:59] | And pick up a.m. Radio signals. | 从而收听到调幅广播 |
[25:01] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[25:05] | Your fillings don’t touch. | 你的填充物没问题 |
[25:09] | So there’s no reason for me to be hearing things. | 所以没有理由能解释我听到那些声音 |
[25:10] | I can only tell you that | 我只能说 |
[25:11] | You’re hearing sounds as you should. | 你听觉健康 |
[25:12] | If you’re also hearing sounds that you shouldn’t, | 如果你也能听见不该听见的声音 |
[25:14] | Well, that would be psychosis. | 那就是精神问题 |
[25:15] | You’d have to talk to someone who does brain. | 你只能跟脑科的人谈 |
[25:17] | I only do ears. | 我只负责耳科 |
[25:27] | Bravo! | 神人 |
[25:29] | It’s amazing how you did 120 hours in one day. | 一天内你完成了120个小时工作 真神奇 |
[25:33] | I wasn’t on my best behavior. | 我状态不好 |
[25:35] | I admit. | 我承认 |
[25:36] | Allow me. | 请允许我 |
[25:37] | From now on, I’m gonna supervise | 从现在开始 我会监督 |
[25:40] | Your practicum requirements. | 由你指导的实践课 |
[25:41] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要了 |
[25:42] | You want to annoy another doctor first? | 你想再惹怒另一个医生吗 |
[25:44] | – Eventually – It’s not necessary, | -最终 -真的没必要 |
[25:46] | Because I’m not ready to be a doctor again. | 因为我还没准备好继续当医生 |
[25:51] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:13] | Are you sleeping out here? | 你要在外面睡吗 |
[26:14] | Just…dozed off in front of the TV. | 只是 看着电视就睡着了 |
[26:16] | With bedding? | 需要连床都铺上 |
[26:17] | Maybe! | 也许 |
[26:18] | I can’t sleep in there. | 我不能睡里面 |
[26:20] | The heater’s screwed up. | 暖气糟透了 |
[26:22] | If you need to talk… | 如果你需要找人聊聊 |
[26:24] | If–if you need more help– | 如果 如果你需要帮助 |
[26:26] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[26:28] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[26:30] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:31] | Can you be right here somewhere else? | 你能”就在”别的地方吗 |
[26:40] | My jaw still hurts. | 我下巴还是痛 |
[26:42] | My tooth– Actually, a lot. | 我牙齿 真的 非常地痛 |
[26:44] | I’m sorry, you’re maxed out on your pain meds. | 很抱歉 你的止痛药用量已经达到上限了 |
[26:46] | Try to sleep. | 睡一觉吧 |
[27:13] | Dentist looked at the tooth the guy pulled out. | 牙医检查了被这个人拔出的牙齿 |
[27:15] | There was nothing wrong with it. | 没有发现什么问题 |
[27:17] | So aside from him being an idiot, | 那除了发现他是个傻子以外 |
[27:19] | What else have we learned? | 我们还有什么发现 |
[27:20] | The pain is real. It’s coming from somewhere. | 疼痛是真实的 肯定来自于身体的某个部位 |
[27:23] | What about bone cancer? | 会不会是骨癌 |
[27:24] | You can’t connect bone cancer to the heart. | 你没法把骨癌和心脏问题联系起来 |
[27:27] | House figure this can wait till the morning? | 豪斯觉得可以这件事等到早上再解决 |
[27:29] | Actually, he told Cuddy he’s not ready to work. | 事实上 他告诉卡迪他还没有准备好来工作 |
[27:31] | He quit? | 他辞职了 |
[27:33] | – Apparently. – It’s a power play. | -很显然 -这不过是豪斯的高压攻势 |
[27:35] | He’ll be back tomorrow. | 他明天就会回来了 |
[27:36] | Bone cancer could trigger a paraneoplastic syndrome, | 骨癌可以引发副肿瘤综合症 |
[27:39] | Which shuts down the heart. | 导致心房关闭 |
[27:40] | Primary bone cancer isn’t hereditary. | 原发性骨癌是非遗传性的 |
[27:42] | Li-fraumeni syndrome. | 李弗劳明综合征 |
[27:44] | It’s hereditary, and it increases | 它是遗传的 而且会增加 |
[27:45] | A person’s risk of having bone cancer. | 得骨癌的可能性 |
[27:50] | You have another theory? | 你有别的理论吗 |
[27:51] | My theory is it’s not bone cancer. | 我的理论是这不是骨癌 |
[27:54] | Gamma survey would locate the tumors. | 伽玛测量能确定肿瘤的所在地 |
[29:12] | I had pea soup today. | 我今天喝了浓豌豆汤 |
[29:15] | You’d love my breath right now. | 你现在肯定会喜欢上我的气息 |
[29:19] | I didn’t get a chance to run tonight. | 我今天晚上没能跑步 |
[29:21] | House is… Is having issues. | 豪斯他 他出了点问题 |
[29:26] | I missed you a lot today. | 我今天很想你 |
[29:28] | All I want to do is… | 我最想做的就是 |
[29:34] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[29:39] | No cancers on the lateral cuneiform bone. | 外侧楔骨没有发现癌 |
[29:43] | Navicular’s also clean. | 舟骨也没有发现异样 |
[29:45] | Chase is lying to me. | 奇斯对我撒谎了 |
[29:48] | And I know you know. | 我知道你清楚真相 |
[29:50] | Tell me what’s going on, please. | 告诉我到底怎么回事 求你了 |
[29:52] | I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told him… | 我只能把跟他讲的再跟你说一遍 |
[29:53] | Talk to your spouse. | 去跟你的配偶谈谈 |
[30:02] | No breakfast? | 不吃早饭吗 |
[30:03] | Not today. | 今天不吃 |
[30:06] | I’m hallucinating. | 我产生幻觉了 |
[30:12] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[30:13] | It’s nothing visual this time. | 这次不是视觉上的 |
[30:16] | I hear whispering. | 我能听见有人在窃窃私语 |
[30:18] | Is that why you’ve been acting so weird? | 这就是你奇怪举止的原因 |
[30:20] | – Is that why you quit? – I’m losing it. | -也是你辞职的原因吗 -我在变严重 |
[30:23] | I’m sure there’s a rational explanation. | 我相信肯定会有个合理解释的 |
[30:25] | The wind? | 是不是风声 |
[30:26] | – A neighbor’s TV? – I checked everything. | -或者是邻居家的电视 -我都检查过了 |
[30:28] | What’s really scary is that I hear whispering | 真正可怕的是我在不服用维科丁的情况下 |
[30:30] | While not on vicodin. | 还能听见有人在耳语 |
[30:34] | I’m gonna check myself back into Mayfield. | 我要重返梅菲尔德好好检查下自己 |
[30:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:43] | Okay? | 你说好吧 |
[30:46] | You don’t think there might be a logical explanation? | 你不觉得会有一个更合理的解释吗 |
[30:49] | Something I missed? | 我漏掉的 |
[30:50] | You’re the smartest guy I know. | 你是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[30:51] | If you haven’t thought of it, it doesn’t exist. | 如果你都没弄明白 那就根本不存在 |
[30:53] | I’ll drive you over. | 我会开车送你去 |
[30:55] | I just need to make some tea first. | 不过我要先泡杯茶 |
[31:02] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[31:04] | That you’re an ass? Yeah. | 知道你是个混蛋吗 没错 |
[31:06] | You overheard me talking to my dead girlfriend | 你偷听我和过世的女友讲话 |
[31:08] | And thought to yourself, “hmm… | 还自我陶醉说 |
[31:10] | What kind of fun can I have with this?” | “我该怎么从中获得乐趣呢” |
[31:11] | Why are you talking to her? | 你干嘛要跟她讲话 |
[31:13] | You run out of living people? | 你身边的大活人都失踪了 |
[31:14] | You can talk to me. I’m right here. | 你可以跟我讲 我就在这 |
[31:16] | I miss her. | 我想她 |
[31:17] | Talking to her makes me feel better. | 跟她说话能让我感觉好点 |
[31:18] | You don’t. | 和你讲就不会 |
[31:23] | Patient Lauren Maybaum, 27, | 病人罗兰·梅鲍姆 27岁 |
[31:26] | Presented two days ago with severe abdominal pain. | 两天前因严重腹痛住院 |
[31:28] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[31:30] | Yesterday you said you weren’t ready. | 昨天你说你还没准备好回来工作 |
[31:32] | Yesterday I wasn’t. | 昨天我确实没有 |
[31:33] | – Today I am. – And tomorrow | -今天我准备好了 -那明天呢 |
[31:35] | Is it possible for me to get a five-day forecast? | 有没有可能给我五天预报好早些知道 |
[31:37] | I’m feeling much better. Thank you for not asking. | 我感觉好多了 很感谢你不那么关心 |
[31:39] | Either you did have a problem– | 要么你确实出现了问题 |
[31:41] | Which I can’t ignore. | 我不能忽视 |
[31:42] | Or you were jerking me around– | 要么你在耍我 |
[31:44] | Which I can’t ignore. | 我还是不能忽视 |
[31:45] | You are a woman. | 你是个女人 |
[31:46] | You can do anything. | 你可以做任何事情 |
[31:47] | For example, I can talk to you outside. | 比如说 我能让你去外面和我谈 |
[31:53] | Are you sure you’re only one woman? | 你确定你只是一个女人吗 |
[31:59] | This is the part where | 这是一个你扮演雇员 |
[32:01] | You play the employee, and I play the boss. | 我扮演老板的地方 |
[32:02] | I can see your nipples. Your turn. | 我能看见你的乳头 该你了 |
[32:04] | – These kids are… – No wonder she hates him. | -这些孩子在 -难怪她那么讨厌他 |
[32:06] | Mm, that’s not hate. | 这不是厌恶 |
[32:09] | – It’s foreplay. – It’s inappropriate. | -这是前戏 -这是不合适的 |
[32:15] | Gamma survey revealed no tumors. | 伽玛测量显示没有肿瘤 |
[32:16] | So it’s not bone cancer. | 所以就不是骨癌了 |
[32:18] | Where’s Chase? | 奇斯在哪 |
[32:20] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:23] | Two mysteries, cool. | 两个谜团 有意思 |
[32:24] | Theories? | 有什么想法吗 |
[32:29] | Did I come in too soon? | 我是不是进来早了 |
[32:31] | Okay, I’m gonna take another lap. | 好吧 我再出去转一圈 |
[32:33] | And I want three new ideas by the time I come back. | 等我回来的时候我要听到三个新点子 |
[32:35] | One of them’s got to be not stupid. | 得有一个不蠢的 |
[32:41] | Where there’s pain… There’s nerves. | 有痛感的地方 就有神经 |
[32:46] | Hereditary sensory autonomic neuropathy, type one. | 自发性遗传感受神经病 第一类 |
[32:50] | Miscommunication in the brain stem | 脑干中的信息传达 |
[32:51] | Mistakes nerve pain for tooth pain. | 把神经痛错判为牙痛 |
[32:53] | It would explain the bradycardia too. | 这也能解释心动过缓 |
[32:54] | And I like the word “hereditary” in the title. | 我想加上”遗传性”这个词 |
[32:56] | Carbamazepine fixes him. | 立痛定[镇痛药]可以治好他 |
[32:57] | I’ll get him started on the medication. | 我马上去准备药 |
[32:59] | Nope, Chase specifically asked if he could do it. | 不需要 奇斯特别问过他能不能由他处理 |
[33:08] | Sleep at home. | 在家里睡大觉 |
[33:11] | So I didn’t do the gamma survey. | 这样我就不用做伽玛测量了 |
[33:13] | – Is it bone cancer? – No. | -是不是骨癌 -不是 |
[33:15] | You should congratulate me for not wasting your time. | 你得感谢我没有浪费你的时间 |
[33:17] | Are you getting some help? | 你想不想得到帮助 |
[33:19] | Or is this the way things are gonna be from now on? | 或者说从现在起你就随遇而安了 |
[33:22] | What’s pathetic is you haven’t gotten help | 可悲的是你还没得到帮助 |
[33:25] | Because you want to feel bad. | 因为你想让自己不舒服 |
[33:27] | You want to suffer, | 你想变得痛苦 |
[33:29] | ‘Cause if you feel guilty, then you’re not a psychopath. | 因为如果你内疚 就自认为不是个神经病 |
[33:31] | Patient needs some carbamazepine. | 病人需要立痛定 |
[33:34] | Now, I don’t care how much that room scares you, | 我不管那个房间有多吓人 |
[33:37] | You’re doing your job. | 你得去工作 |
[33:53] | How long before you cross | 离你从单子上划掉这个可能性 |
[33:55] | This one off the list? | 还要多长时间 |
[33:59] | A couple of hours. | 几个小时 |
[34:04] | You ever shoot anyone? | 你朝别人开过枪吗 |
[34:05] | Twice. | 开过两次 |
[34:07] | You ever kill anyone? | 你杀过人吗 |
[34:10] | No. | 没有 |
[34:11] | I know a few guys who did, though. | 我倒是知道有人做过 |
[34:14] | Did they ever get over it? | 他们能心安吗 |
[34:16] | A captain I know compares it to taking out the trash, | 我认识的一个上尉把这个比喻成清除垃圾 |
[34:18] | Like it’s nothing. | 根本不当一回事 |
[34:21] | Other hand, I got an ex-partner | 可是我之前有个拍档 |
[34:23] | Who nearly drank himself into oblivion. | 把自己灌得烂醉如泥 |
[34:25] | Did he get help? | 他有寻求帮助吗 |
[34:27] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[34:29] | Help didn’t help. | 可是没有用 |
[34:36] | Oh, god! | 噢 天啊 |
[34:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:39] | I went to the bathroom. | 我失禁了 |
[34:49] | Patient’s lost bowel control. | 病人失禁 |
[34:50] | Means we were wrong about h-san, | 证明不是遗传性感觉自主神经病变 |
[34:51] | And it means he’s getting worse fast. | 并且他的病情在恶化 |
[34:54] | Wouldn’t want to be the duty nurse | 没人想做他的 |
[34:56] | Assigned to his floor. Get it? | 值班护士 明白吗 |
[34:57] | “Doody” nurse? | 大便护士 |
[35:00] | Fine. Do the doctor thing. | 好吧 回到医学上来 |
[35:01] | An autoimmune disorder could explain– | 自体免疫絮乱可以解释 |
[35:03] | We put him on steroids. He didn’t respond. | 我们给他用过类固醇 他没有反应 |
[35:04] | It’s not autoimmune. Could be Wilson’s disease. | 不是自体免疫的问题 可能是肝豆状核变性 |
[35:06] | A disease that advanced would’ve hit the liver. | 这个病事先就会对肝脏造成影响 |
[35:08] | It is possible the liver’s so far gone, | 可能是肝脏已经出现异常 |
[35:10] | The labs look normal. | 化验数据没有体现出来 |
[35:12] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[35:14] | Go treat with penicillamine. | 给他用青霉胺 |
[35:18] | And when he doesn’t get better, come back quickly, | 如果没有好转 马上回来 |
[35:20] | So we can get one more shot at it. | 好让我们讨论其他治疗方法 |
[35:26] | Bless me, father, for I have sinned. | 求主宽恕 我有罪 |
[35:35] | Take your time. | 请慢慢道来 |
[35:39] | How long has it been since your last confession? | 你多久没来忏悔了 |
[35:41] | I killed a man. | 我杀了人 |
[35:45] | But it was the right thing to do. | 可是我是对的 |
[35:48] | Who lives or dies is not your decision to make. | 他人的生死权不是掌握在你手里 |
[35:52] | Sometimes in the operating room it feels like it. | 但在手术室里就是这样的 |
[35:57] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[35:59] | Well, then you should know more than anybody | 那样你应该比任何人都清楚 |
[36:02] | That every human life is sacred. | 每个生命都是神圣的 |
[36:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:07] | Tell me what’s sacred about a dictator | 告诉我 一个杀害千百人命的独裁者 |
[36:09] | That kills hundreds of thousands of his own people. | 他的生命能有多神圣 |
[36:12] | What is sacred about a doctor who kills a patient? | 那一个杀死他病人的医生又能有多神圣呢 |
[36:20] | Is it just the slippery slope you’re worried about? | 你担心宽恕我是错误的吗 |
[36:23] | Afraid that forgiving me | 害怕宽恕一个杀了坏人的我 |
[36:25] | For killing the worst people on earth such a bad president? | 哪怕杀的是世界上最坏的人 一个独裁者 |
[36:29] | I promise… | 我保证 |
[36:31] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人 |
[36:39] | Just forgive me. | 请宽恕我吧 |
[36:42] | Saying ten hail isn’t going to do you any good. | 我为你欢呼10次也减轻不了你的罪 |
[36:46] | Then what do I have to do? | 那我能做什么 |
[36:48] | What does god need me to do? | 上帝要我做什么 |
[36:52] | You can’t have absolution | 你不能得到赦免 |
[36:54] | Without first taking responsibility. | 直到你承担你的责任 |
[36:56] | You have to turn yourself into the police. | 你需要向警方自首 |
[36:59] | What… | 什么 |
[37:01] | And go to jail for the rest of my life? | 然后在监狱里度过余生吗 |
[37:03] | What’s just about that? | 公理何在 |
[37:08] | I did the right thing. | 我做的是对的 |
[37:11] | There has to be another way. | 一定有别的方法 |
[37:12] | You want absolution, I’ve told you how to get it. | 你想得到赦免 我已经告诉你怎么做了 |
[37:38] | Send this in to the state licensing board. | 把这个寄到州执照委员会 |
[37:41] | I’ve signed off on all your hours. | 我已经给你签字了 |
[37:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:44] | Because it’s easier this way. | 因为这是比较容易的解决方法 |
[37:46] | You’re uncomfortable with me. | 你对我不爽 |
[37:48] | No. | 我没有 |
[37:50] | Going by the book was pointless. | 没必要照章办事 |
[37:52] | You were gonna learn nothing. | 你从中得不到任何长进 |
[37:54] | Good, I thought it was because of the sexual tension. | 好 我还以为是因为性紧张 |
[37:56] | There was no sexual tension. | 不是什么性紧张 |
[37:57] | There was tension. | 是紧张 |
[37:59] | And…it made me feel funny, so… | 而且 它让我觉得妙趣横生 |
[38:01] | Here. | 给 |
[38:07] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[38:08] | I was kind of getting into the whole | 我刚开始喜欢 |
[38:10] | Hot-for-teacher thing. | 做这种热血老师 |
[38:13] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[38:14] | Yeah. False alarm. | 是的 错误警报 |
[38:20] | What about us? | 我们呢 |
[38:22] | We’re good… | 像这样 |
[38:23] | Just like this. | 就很好了 |
[38:25] | You press my buttons, I press yours. | 你按我的按钮 我按你的[互相帮忙] |
[38:27] | By buttons, you mean… | 你说的按钮是指 |
[38:41] | You do make me feel funny. | 你的确让我妙趣横生 |
[38:53] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[38:54] | I’ve accepted it. | 我已经接受这个事实了 |
[38:56] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:57] | In addition to high arches | 除了高足弓 |
[39:01] | And some crystal bowl in the shape of a tuna, | 还有一些吞拿鱼形的玻璃碗 |
[39:04] | You also inherited a self-destruct button. | 你还遗传了一个定时炸弹按钮 |
[39:08] | It forms in the brain stem. | 它在脑干上形成 |
[39:10] | Technically, it’s an aneurysm. | 准确的讲 它是个动脉瘤 |
[39:11] | Presses on the nerves, | 受神经压迫控制 |
[39:13] | That control everything from tooth pain to heart rate. | 控制着牙痛和心率 |
[39:16] | As you get older, it gets bigger, | 它随着你的年龄长大 |
[39:18] | Until finally… | 直到最后 |
[39:19] | The button… | 那按钮 |
[39:20] | Which I’ll call intracranial berry aneurysm, | 称为囊性颅内动脉瘤 |
[39:23] | ‘Cause I had a friend in high school with that name– | 那是我一个高中朋友的花名 |
[39:24] | Stops the signal from your brain to your heart. | 它截停从你的脑到心脏的信号 |
[39:27] | And bam! | 然后砰 |
[39:30] | How do I know you’re not still lying to me? | 我怎么知道你不是骗我 |
[39:32] | Saying I’m healthy just to make me feel better? | 说我很健康只是为了让我好受点 |
[39:34] | It does sound that way, doesn’t it? | 听起来确实是那样的 |
[39:36] | But this time, no sugar pills. | 可是这次 不是安慰剂 |
[39:38] | I’m gonna cut into your brain | 我将会切进你的脑 |
[39:40] | To make you think that I’m fixing it. | 让你觉得我在医治它 |
[39:41] | And if our fake tests confirm it, | 而且如果我们的假试验得到确认 |
[39:44] | I’m gonna be cutting into your son’s brain too, | 我还会给你儿子动手术 |
[39:46] | ‘Cause I’m just that committed. | 因为我认定是这样的 |
[39:48] | Michael’s gonna be okay? | 迈克尔会没事吗 |
[39:52] | Unless he walks out of here and gets run over by a bus, | 除非他从这里出去的时候被车撞死 |
[39:54] | In which case, I will reconsider your fate argument. | 那样的话 我会重新考虑你的因果论 |
[39:58] | You want to give him a call? | 你想打个电话给他吗 |
[40:00] | Visiting hours don’t apply to my patients. | 我的病人是没有探病时间的 |
[40:04] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[40:05] | In a bit. | 等下就打 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:09] | That’s what I thought. | 我就说嘛 |
[40:11] | The “saving the kid from pain” stuff was crap. | “让孩子避免伤痛”这种说法太恶心了 |
[40:14] | You just don’t want anything in your life | 你不过是想让你生命中的任何事 |
[40:16] | That won’t let you do whatever the hell you want to do | 无论何时何地都 |
[40:17] | Whenever the hell you want to do it. | 不能阻挡你的脚步而已 |
[40:19] | You’ve had it easy. | 这些你曾经可以信手拈来 |
[40:21] | Sorry to screw you up. | 抱歉让你死了一趟 |
[40:42] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[41:00] | Maybe when we get out of here… | 也许我们出院的时候 |
[41:05] | What kind of movies you like? | 你喜欢什么电影 |
[41:16] | He’s been missing for eight hours. | 他失踪八个小时了 |
[41:17] | Robert Chase. | 罗伯特·奇斯 |
[41:20] | C-h-a-s-e C-h-a-s-e. | |
[41:25] | Never mind, he just walked in, sorry. | 没事了 他刚回来 抱歉 |
[41:28] | You could’ve called me. | 你应该打个电话给我 |
[41:29] | Oh, I-I’ve forgot. | 我忘了 |
[41:31] | To call me? It’s 2:00 in the morning. | 忘了打电话给我 现在已经凌晨两点了 |
[41:32] | Where were you? | 你去了哪里 |
[41:34] | Ooh, you’re drunk. | 还喝醉了 |
[41:36] | All right, I… | 好吧 我 |
[41:39] | I needed to get wasted. I did. | 我需要颓废一下 我需要 |
[41:42] | And now I’m better. | 所以现在感觉好点了 |
[41:44] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你在瞒着我什么 |
[41:45] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[42:33] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
[42:40] | I have been | 我过去 |
[42:42] | Focusing on the wrong thing | 纠结于一些错误 |
[42:47] | And those were good times | 忽略了美好的日子 |
[42:54] | Wilson | 威尔森 |
[42:56] | You’re just stupid | 你这个笨蛋 |
[43:00] | You see | 看到了吗 |
[43:02] | He really is getting better | 他的确好多了 |