英文名称:Batman Begins
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Rachel let me see. | 瑞秋 给我看 |
[00:57] | – Can I see?- Finders keepers. And I found it. | – 借我看看- 谁找到就是谁的 这是我找到的 |
[01:00] | In my garden. | 这是我家的花园 |
[01:03] | Finders keepers. | 谁找到就是谁的 |
[01:12] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯? |
[01:18] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯! |
[01:22] | Mom! Mr. Alfred! | 妈! 阿福! |
[01:48] | Did you have dream? | 你又在做梦吗? |
[01:50] | Nightmare. | 可怕的恶梦 |
[01:57] | Worse than this place? | 比这地方更可怕? |
[02:21] | They are going to fight you. | 他们要跟你干架 |
[02:23] | – Again?- Until they kill you. | – 又要干架?- 不打死你绝不罢休 |
[02:27] | Can they kill me before breakfast? | 那就在吃早餐前打死我吧 |
[02:31] | You are in hell little man. | 臭小子 你活在地狱 |
[02:37] | And I am the devil. | 而我就是魔王 |
[02:43] | You’re not the devil. | 你不是魔王 |
[02:45] | You’re practice. | 你是我的沙包 |
[03:29] | Solitary. | 关到禁闭室 |
[03:31] | – Why?- For protection. | – 为什麽?- 为了保护 |
[03:33] | – I don’t need protection.- Protection for them. | – 我才不需要保护- 保护他们不被你打死 |
[03:40] | Get in. | 进去 |
[03:46] | Are you so desperateto fight criminals | 你这麽想打击罪犯… |
[03:48] | that you lock yourself into take them on one at a time? | 不惜入狱和他们单挑? |
[03:52] | Actually there were seven of them. | 其实我一共有七个对手 |
[03:55] | I counted six Mr. Wayne. | 我只算到有六个 韦恩先生 |
[04:02] | How do you know my name? | 你怎麽知道我的名字? |
[04:04] | The world is too small for someonelike Bruce Wayne to disappear | 布鲁斯韦恩仍是个大人物 |
[04:07] | no matter how deephe chooses to sink. | 不管你有多麽落魄潦倒 |
[04:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[04:11] | My name is merely Ducard but I speak for Ra’s al Ghul | 敝姓杜卡我是忍者大师的代言人 |
[04:14] | a man greatly feared by the criminal underworld. | 他是犯罪集团的克星 |
[04:18] | A man who can offer you a path. | 他可以指引你一条明路 |
[04:20] | What makes you think I need a path? | 你凭什麽认为我需要指引? |
[04:23] | Someone like youis only here by choice. | 你这种人是自愿来这种地方 |
[04:26] | You have been exploringthe criminal fraternity | 你想深入了解罪犯的世界 |
[04:28] | but whateveryour original intentions | 不管你的目的是什麽 |
[04:32] | you have become truly lost. | 你已经迷失了方向 |
[04:37] | And what path can Ra’s al Ghul offer? | 忍者大师能指引我走哪条路? |
[04:40] | The path of a man who shares his hatred of evil | 你和他一样痛恨邪恶力量 |
[04:45] | and wishes to serve true justice. | 你也希望能伸张正义 |
[04:48] | The path of the League of Shadows. | 也就是影武者联盟之路 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1729个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:303个,六级词汇:162个,GRE词汇:184个,托福词汇:240个,考研词汇:336个,专四词汇:277个,专八词汇:59个, 所有生词标注共:598个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:54] | – You’re vigilantes.- No no no. | – 你们是以暴制暴的私刑者- 并不是 |
[04:56] | A vigilante is just a man lost inthe scramble for his own gratification. | 在你争我夺之中失利的人才会变成以暴制暴的私刑者 |
[05:00] | He can be destroyed or locked up. | 他们会被击毁或遭囚禁 |
[05:05] | But if you make yourself morethan just a man | 但是…如果你能够超越自我极限 |
[05:10] | if you devote yourself to an ideal | 为一个崇高理想全心投入 |
[05:13] | and if they can’t stop you | 他们就无法阻止你 |
[05:16] | then you becomesomething else entirely. | 你也将成为另一种人 |
[05:21] | Which is? | 什麽人? |
[05:23] | Legend Mr. Wayne. | 传奇英雄 韦恩先生 |
[05:27] | Tomorrow you will be released. | 明天你将被释放 |
[05:29] | If you are bored of brawling with thievesand want to achieve something | 如果你想打击更凶狠的罪犯 |
[05:32] | there is a rare blue flower that grows on the eastern slopes. | 东边的山坡有一种罕见的蓝花 |
[05:36] | Pick one of these flowers. | 摘下一朵蓝花 |
[05:38] | If you can carry itto the top of the mountain | 如果你能把它带到山巅 |
[05:41] | you may find what you werelooking for in the first place. | 也许就能找到你当初在寻找的东西 |
[05:44] | And what was I looking for? | 我在寻找什麽? |
[05:48] | Only you can know that. | 只有你自己知道 |
[06:57] | You turn back. You go back. | 回去 你一定要回头 |
[08:09] | Ra’s al Ghul? | 忍者大师? |
[08:21] | Wait. | 且慢 |
[08:25] | What are you seeking? | 你在寻找什麽? |
[08:28] | I seek | 我在寻找… |
[08:31] | the means to fight injustice. | 打击犯罪 伸张正义的方法 |
[08:34] | To turn fear | 让制造恐惧的恶徒… |
[08:36] | against those who prey on the fearful. | 心生恐惧 |
[09:01] | To manipulate the fears in others | 你要让别人心生恐惧 |
[09:05] | you must first master your own. | 就必须先战胜自己内心的恐惧 |
[09:09] | Are you ready to begin? | 你准备开战了吗? |
[09:11] | I can I can barely stand. | 我连站都站不起来 |
[09:14] | Death does not waitfor you to be ready! | 死神不会等你准备好 |
[09:17] | Death is not considerate or fair! | 死神绝不手下留情! |
[09:20] | And make no mistake here you face death. | 你面对死神吧 不容有失 |
[09:29] | Tiger. | 虎爪 |
[09:32] | Jujitsu. | 柔术 |
[09:36] | Panther. | 豹掌 |
[09:40] | You’re skilled. But this is not a dance. | 身手不错 但这不是儿戏 |
[09:48] | And you are afraid. | 而且你仍然害怕 |
[09:53] | But not of me. | 但不是怕我 |
[09:58] | Tell us Mr. Wayne | 告诉我 韦恩先生 |
[10:05] | what do you fear? | 你害怕什麽? |
[10:17] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯? |
[10:21] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[10:24] | You’ll be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[10:26] | Will we be needing an ambulance Master Wayne? | 老爷 我要叫救护车吗? |
[10:28] | No I’ll set the boneand take him for an x-ray later. | 我先替他接骨 待会再照X光 |
[10:31] | Very good sir. | 好的 老爷 |
[10:33] | – I’m very sorry sir. I’ve told – Don’t worry. It’s fine. | – 对不起 老爷- 别担心 他没事 |
[10:39] | Took quite a fall didn’t we Master Bruce? | 你跌得很惨 对吧 少爷? |
[10:41] | And why do we fall Bruce? | 我们为什麽跌倒 布鲁斯? |
[10:43] | So we can learn to pick ourselves up. | 这样才能学会站起来 |
[10:50] | Just a little fall.It’s just a small fracture. | 只是小跌了一下 轻微骨折而已 |
[11:02] | The bats again? | 你又想到那些蝙蝠? |
[11:07] | You know why they attacked you don’t you? | 你知道牠们为什麽攻击你吗? |
[11:09] | – They were afraid of you.- Afraid of me? | – 因为牠们怕你- 牠们怕我? |
[11:12] | All creatures feel fear. | 每种生物都有恐惧 |
[11:15] | Even the scary ones? | 就连可怕的怪物也有? |
[11:16] | Especially the scary ones. | 尤其是可怕的怪物 |
[11:18] | I got something to show you. | 我给你看样东西 |
[11:24] | – You think your mother will like them?- Yeah. | – 你想你妈会喜欢吗?- 当然会 |
[11:28] | – I think it’s time to get up.- Maybe. | – 你该起床了吧?- 好啦 |
[11:31] | No going back to bed. | 不准赖床 |
[11:36] | Did you build this train Dad? | 爸 高架铁路是你盖的吗? |
[11:38] | Gotham’s been good to our family but the city’s been suffering. | 高谭市对韦恩家族很好但这城市日渐没落 |
[11:43] | People less fortunate than ushave been enduring very hard times. | 小老百姓的日子过得很辛苦 |
[11:47] | So we built a new cheap public transportation system to unite the city. | 於是我们建造经济的大众交通工具把全体市民连结在一起 |
[11:51] | And at the center | 正中央就是… |
[11:52] | Wayne Tower. | 韦恩大楼 |
[11:54] | – Is that where you work? – No I work at the hospital. | – 你在那里上班吗?- 不 我在医院工作 |
[11:58] | I leave the running of our companyto much better men. | 我把公司交给更好的人管理 |
[12:01] | – Better?- Well | – 比你更好的人?- 嗯… |
[12:03] | more interested men. | 比我对做生意更有兴趣的人 |
[13:02] | Can we go? | 我们可以走吗? |
[13:05] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:07] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[13:19] | – What’s wrong Bruce? – No no. It was me. | – 布鲁斯 你怎麽了?- 不是他 是我 |
[13:22] | I just needed some fresh air. | 是我想要出来透透气 |
[13:24] | A little bit of opera goes a long way.Right Bruce? | 歌剧听久了很累人 对吧? |
[13:30] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们回家吧 |
[13:38] | Wallets jewelry. Come on fast. | 皮夹和珠宝 快点 |
[13:40] | – That’s fine.- Fast. | – 没问题- 快点 |
[13:42] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[13:44] | Take it easy. | 别冲动 |
[13:46] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[13:50] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没关系 没关系 |
[13:54] | Now just take it and go. | 把皮夹拿去 放过我们 |
[13:57] | – I said jewelry.- Hey | – 我要那串珍珠项链- 喂… |
[14:01] | Thomas! | 汤玛斯! |
[14:10] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[14:15] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:19] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[14:53] | Is this your father’s? | 那是你父亲的大衣吗? |
[14:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:04] | There you go. | 穿好了 |
[15:09] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[15:13] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[15:19] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[15:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:31] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[15:33] | We got him son. | 我们逮到凶手了 |
[15:56] | You’re in excellent hands. | 你什麽都不用操心 |
[15:58] | We’ll be watching the empire. | 我们会好好打理公司 |
[16:00] | When you grow up it’ll be waiting for you. | 等你长大了再让你接管 |
[16:19] | I thought I might preparea little supper. | 我替你准备了晚餐 |
[16:27] | – Very well.- Alfred? | – 好吧- 阿福? |
[16:33] | – Yes Master Bruce?- It was my fault Alfred. | – 是 布鲁斯少爷- 都是我的错 |
[16:35] | – I made them leave the theater.- No. | – 我叫他们离开的- 不是 |
[16:37] | – lf I hadn’t gotten scared – It was nothing that you did. | – 要是我不害怕…- 这不是你的错 |
[16:41] | It was him and him alone. | 是凶手一个人的错 |
[16:45] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[16:50] | I miss them Alfred.I miss them so much. | 我想念他们 我好想念他们 |
[16:53] | So do I Master Bruce. | 我也是 布鲁斯少爷 |
[16:57] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[17:01] | And do you still feel responsiblefor your parents’ death? | 你还是认为是你害死你父母的吗? |
[17:04] | My anger outweighs my guilt. | 我的愤怒比罪恶感更多 |
[17:07] | Come. | 来吧 |
[17:13] | You have learned to bury your guilt with anger. | 你学会了用愤怒代替罪恶感 |
[17:16] | I will teach you to confront itand to face the truth. | 我会教你接受它并面对事实 |
[17:21] | You know how to fight six men.We can teach you how to engage 600. | 你可以一个人对付六个人我要教你一个人对付六百人 |
[17:27] | You know how to disappear. | 你知道怎麽把自己藏起来我可以教你怎麽隐形 |
[17:33] | Invisible? | 隐形? |
[17:39] | The ninja understands that invisibilityis a matter of patience and agility. | 忍者的隐形术全是靠耐心和矫捷的身手 |
[17:57] | Always mind your surroundings. | 耳听四面 眼观八方 |
[18:01] | Ninjitsu employs explosive powders. | 忍者会运用火药 |
[18:05] | – As weapons?- Or distractions. | – 做为武器?- 或是障眼法 |
[18:08] | Theatricality and deceptionare powerful agents. | 戏剧效果和障眼法很有效 |
[18:10] | You must become more than just a manin the mind of your opponent. | 你不能让敌人把你当成凡人 |
[18:16] | – Who is he?- He was a farmer. | – 他是谁?- 一个农夫 |
[18:18] | Then he tried to take his neighbor’s landand became a murderer. | 他为了抢邻居的农地杀人 |
[18:21] | – Now he is a prisoner.- What’ll happen to him? | – 现在变成一名囚犯- 他会有什麽下场? |
[18:24] | Justice. Crime cannot be tolerated. | 杀人就要偿命 不能姑息养奸 |
[18:27] | Criminals thrive on the indulgenceof society’s understanding. | 社会漠不关心才会让治安败坏 |
[18:34] | Your parents’ deathwas not your fault. | 你父母的死不是你的错 |
[18:46] | It was your father’s. | 是你父亲的错 |
[19:08] | Anger does not change the fact that your father failed to act. | 你不能改变他不敢反击的事实 |
[19:11] | – The man had a gun.- Would that stop you? | – 对方的手上有枪- 那能阻止你吗? |
[19:14] | I’ve had training. | 我接受过武术训练 |
[19:15] | The training is nothing! | 那不是重点 |
[19:17] | Will is everything! | 决心才重要 |
[19:25] | The will to act. | 主动出击的决心 |
[19:36] | Yield. | 投降吧 |
[19:38] | You haven’t beaten me. | 你并没有打败我 |
[19:39] | You have sacrificed sure footingfor a killing stroke. | 你为了杀敌失去重心 |
[19:50] | Rub your chest. | 用力磨擦胸口 |
[19:52] | Your arms willtake care of themselves. | 你的手可以帮你取暖 |
[19:58] | You are stronger than your father. | 你比你父亲更坚强 |
[20:00] | You didn’t know my father. | 你不了解我父亲 |
[20:02] | But I know the rage that drives you. | 我了解你内心的愤怒 |
[20:04] | That impossible angerstrangling the grief | 你的愤怒让你暂时忘却伤痛直到你无法承受 |
[20:09] | poison in your veins. | 对亲人的思念 |
[20:12] | And one day you catch yourself wishingthe person you loved had never existed | 有一天你会希望他们不存在 |
[20:17] | so you’d be spared your pain. | 好让你的痛苦消失 |
[20:23] | I wasn’t always here in the mountains. | 我并不是一直都住在山上 |
[20:28] | Once I had a wife. | 我也有过一个妻子 |
[20:31] | My great love. | 我一生的最爱 |
[20:34] | She was taken from me. | 她惨遭杀害 |
[20:36] | Like you I was forced to learnthere are those without decency | 我和你一样学会不能纵容坏人 |
[20:40] | who must be foughtwithout hesitation without pity. | 对他们绝对不能手下留情 |
[20:45] | Your anger gives you great power. | 愤怒给了你很大的力量 |
[20:48] | But if you let it it will destroy you | 但若不学会控制 它会毁了你 |
[20:52] | as it almost did me. | 愤怒差点毁了我一生 |
[20:54] | – What stopped it?- Vengeance. | – 你是如何平息怒气?- 报仇 |
[20:57] | That’s no help to me. | 这对我没有用 |
[20:59] | Why Bruce? | 为什麽? |
[21:01] | Why could you notavenge your parents? | 你为什麽不为父母报仇? |
[21:07] | Will you be heading back to Princetonafter the hearing sir | 听证会後你要回普林斯顿大学 |
[21:11] | or can I persuade you to stay onfor a day or two? | 还是你愿意多留一 两天? |
[21:14] | I’m not heading back at all. | 我不要回去 |
[21:16] | – You don’t like it there?- I like it fine. | – 你不喜欢那里?- 我很喜欢 |
[21:19] | They just don’t feel the same way. | 只是校方不喜欢我 |
[21:22] | – I’ve prepared the master bedroom.- No. | – 我安排你睡在主卧室- 不用 |
[21:26] | My room will be fine. | 我睡我的房间就行 |
[21:28] | With all due respect sir Wayne Manor is your house. | 恕我直言 韦恩宅邸是你的 |
[21:30] | No Alfred it’s my father’s house. | 不 这是我父亲的 |
[21:32] | – Your father is dead.- This place is a mausoleum. | – 你父亲过世了 少爷- 这地方是他的陵墓 |
[21:35] | If I have my way I’ll pullthe damn thing down brick by brick. | 我宁愿把它的一砖一瓦拆掉 |
[21:38] | This house Master Wayne has shelteredsix generations of your family. | 这是韦恩家族世代相传的宅邸 |
[21:42] | Why do you give a damn Alfred?It’s not your family. | 你干嘛在乎? 这又不是你家 |
[21:46] | I give a damn because a good manonce made me responsible | 我之所以在乎是因为一位好人… |
[21:50] | for what wasmost precious to him | 把他心爱的独子 |
[21:53] | in the whole world. | 托付给我 |
[21:57] | Miss Dawes has offeredto drive you to the hearing. | 道斯小姐要载你到法院 |
[22:01] | She probably hopesto talk you out of going. | 她大概想劝你不要去 |
[22:03] | Should I just bury the past out therewith my parents Alfred? | 我应该把过去也埋在地下吗? |
[22:07] | I wouldn’t presume to tell youwhat to do with your past sir. | 我不能告诉你该如何面对过去 |
[22:10] | Just know that there are those of us whocare about what you do with your future. | 但是有很多人关心你的未来 |
[22:15] | Haven’t given up on me yet? | 你还没放弃我 是吗? |
[22:17] | Never. | 永远都不会 |
[23:07] | Alfred still keeps the condensed milkon the top shelf. | 阿福一向都把炼奶放在最上面 |
[23:12] | Hasn’t he noticedyou’re tall enough to reach now? | – 他不知道你已长高 拿得到了吗?- 我猜那是老习惯吧 |
[23:15] | – Never used to stop us anyway.- No it didn’t. | – 我们小时候一样有办法拿到- 没错 |
[23:18] | How’s your mom? | 你母亲好吗? |
[23:21] | She misses this place. | 她很怀念这地方 |
[23:24] | So do I. | 我也一样 |
[23:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:28] | But it’s nothing without the people who made it what it was. | 只可惜现在已经人事全非了 |
[23:31] | – Now there’s only Alfred.- And you. | – 只有阿福还在这里- 还有你呀 |
[23:34] | – I’m not staying Rachel.- You’re just back for the hearing. | – 我不会留下来 瑞秋- 你只是回来参加听证会 |
[23:41] | Bruce I don’t suppose there’s any wayto convince you not to come. | 我知道谁也无法阻止你去 |
[23:46] | Someone at this proceeding | 这场听证会总得有人… |
[23:50] | should stand for my parents. | 代表我父母出席 |
[23:52] | We all loved your parents Bruce. | 我们都很爱你的父母 |
[23:54] | – What Chill did is unforgivable.- Then why is your boss letting him go? | – 凶手齐利的行为不可原谅- 但是你的上司却要让他出狱 |
[23:59] | In prison he shared a cellwith Carmine Falcone. | 他和卡曼费康尼是牢友 |
[24:02] | He learned things and he will testifyin exchange for early parole. | 他愿意出庭作证交换提前假释 |
[24:06] | Rachel this man killed my parents. | 瑞秋 他杀死我父母 |
[24:11] | I cannot let that pass. | 我不能忘记这件事 |
[24:13] | And I need youto understand that please. | 我希望你能了解我的心情 |
[24:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:20] | The depression hit working people like Mr. Chill hardest of all. | 经济大萧条害齐利先生走投无路 |
[24:23] | His crime was appalling yes but it was motivated not by greed | 虽然他的罪行令人发指但他是走投无路才铤而走险 |
[24:27] | Given the 14 years served as well ashis extraordinary level of cooperation | 他已服刑14年 并将协助我们 |
[24:32] | with one of this office’smost important investigations | 侦办地检署最重大的案件 |
[24:35] | we strongly endorse his petitionfor early release. | 因此我们要求让他假释出狱 |
[24:40] | Mr. Chill? | 齐利先生? |
[24:46] | Your Honor | 法官大人 |
[24:48] | not a day goes by that I don’t wishI could take back what I did. | 我每天都为我做的事深感悔恨 |
[24:54] | Sure I was desperate like a lot of people back then | 我当时的确是走投无路 |
[24:57] | but that don’t change what I did. | 但这不能改变我的所作所为 |
[25:03] | I gather there is a member of the Wayne family here today. | 今天有一位韦恩家族成员在场 |
[25:08] | Has he got anything to say? | 他有话要说吗? |
[25:25] | – He’s coming out the side!- He’s coming out the side guys! | – 他从侧门出来了- 他从侧门出来了 各位! |
[25:38] | Bruce Wayne! | 布鲁斯 韦恩 |
[25:42] | Joe! Hey Joe! | 乔 乔! |
[25:43] | Falcone says hi. | 费康尼老大向你问好 |
[25:55] | Come on Bruce. | 走吧 布鲁斯 |
[25:57] | We don’t need to see this. | 我们不必看到这一幕 |
[25:59] | I do. | 我要看 |
[26:06] | The DA couldn’t understand why Judge Faden | 法官坚持要举行公开听证会 |
[26:10] | Falcone paid him offto get Chill out in the open. | 他一定是被费康尼老大收买了让齐利公开露面 |
[26:13] | Maybe I should thank them. | 也许我应该感谢他们才对 |
[26:14] | – You don’t mean that.- What if I do Rachel? | – 你不是说真的- 也许我是说真的 瑞秋 |
[26:17] | My parents deserved justice. | 是该为我父母伸张正义 |
[26:19] | You’re not talking about justice.You’re talking about revenge. | 这不是伸张正义而是报仇雪恨 |
[26:22] | – Sometimes they’re the same.- No they’re never the same. | – 有时候这两者是一样的- 不 绝对不一样 |
[26:25] | Justice is about harmony. Revenge isabout you making yourself feel better. | 伸张正义是为了维持社会和谐报仇只是为了逞一时之快 |
[26:29] | – It’s why we have an impartial system.- Your system is broken. | – 所以才会有公正的司法制度- 司法制度早已名存实亡 |
[26:39] | You care about justice? Look beyond your own pain Bruce. | 你想伸张正义就要忘却伤痛 |
[26:42] | This city is rotting. | 这个城市已经沉沦腐败 |
[26:44] | They talk about the depressionas if it’s history. It’s not. | 他们说经济大萧条已成历史 才怪 |
[26:47] | Things are worse than ever here. | 老百姓的日子越来越苦 |
[26:49] | Falcone floods our streetswith crime and drugs | 黑帮老大费康尼趁火打劫 无恶不作 |
[26:51] | preying on the desperate creating new Joe Chills every day. | 逼人走上不归路 满街都是齐利之辈 |
[26:55] | Falcone may not have killed your parents Bruce | 他也许没有亲手杀死你父母 |
[26:58] | but he’s destroying everything that they stood for. | 却毁了他们代表的一切 |
[27:05] | You wanna thank him for that? Here you go. | 你想感谢他就去吧 |
[27:10] | We all know where to find him.As long as he keeps the bad people rich | 大家都知道他在哪里 |
[27:11] | and the good people scared no one’ll touch him. | 但是只要他继续为非作歹就没有人动得了他 |
[27:15] | Good people like your parents who’ll stand against injustice they’re gone. | 你父母这种仗义执言的好人找不到了 |
[27:19] | What chance does Gotham have when the good people do nothing? | 没人挺身而出 高谭市就完了 |
[27:24] | – I’m not one of your good people Rachel.- What do you mean? | – 我不是你说的好人- 什麽意思? |
[27:30] | All these years I wanted to kill him. | 这些年来我一直想杀他现在没机会了 |
[27:51] | Your father would be ashamed of you. | 你父亲会以你为耻 |
[28:36] | You’re taller than you lookin the tabloids Mr. Wayne. | 你本人看来比报上的照片高大 |
[28:39] | No gun? I’m insulted. | 你没带枪? 真瞧不起人 |
[28:44] | – You could’ve just sent a thank-you note.- I didn’t come here to thank you. | – 你大可以寄张感谢卡给我就好- 我不是来感谢你的 |
[28:48] | I came to show you thatnot everyone in Gotham’s afraid of you. | 我要告诉你并不是人人都怕你 |
[28:51] | Only those who know me kid. | 认识我的人才怕我 |
[28:53] | Look around you.You’ll see two councilmen | 你自己看 这里有两位市议员 |
[28:56] | a union official couple off-duty cops | 一位工会代表 两名警察 |
[28:59] | and a judge. | 和一位法官 |
[29:01] | I wouldn’t have a second’s hesitation of blowing your head off in front of them. | 我大可以在他们面前毙了你 |
[29:05] | Now that’s power you can’t buy. | 这种权力是买不到的 |
[29:09] | That’s the power of fear. | 这就是恐惧的力量 |
[29:11] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我并不怕你 |
[29:12] | Because you think you gotnothing to lose. | 你自以为能完全豁出去 |
[29:14] | But you haven’t thought it through. | 但是你没有想清楚 |
[29:16] | You haven’t thought about your lady friend in the DA’s office. | 你没想到在地检署工作青梅竹马的女朋友 |
[29:19] | You haven’t thought about your old butler. | 还有对你忠心耿耿的老管家 |
[29:26] | People from your world | 像你这种人 |
[29:28] | have so much to lose. | 有太多牵挂了 |
[29:31] | Now you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot | 你以为你爹娘被人一枪打死 |
[29:35] | you know about the ugly side of life but you don’t. | 就能了解人性的丑陋吗? |
[29:38] | You’ve never tasted desperate. | 你根本就不知道民间疾苦 |
[29:41] | You’re You’re Bruce Wayne the prince of Gotham. | 你是高谭市的天之骄子 |
[29:43] | You’d have to go 1000 miles to meetsomeone who didn’t know your name. | 你的大名无人不知 无人不晓 |
[29:47] | So don’t come here with your anger trying to prove something to yourself. | 别正气凛然地跑来当一个大英雄 |
[29:51] | This is a worldyou’ll never understand. | 你完全不了解犯罪世界 |
[29:54] | And you always fear | 你不了解的事 |
[29:56] | what you don’t understand. | 永远会让你害怕 |
[30:01] | All right. | 动手吧 |
[30:10] | Yeah you got spirit kid.I’ll give you that. | 我倒是很佩服你的胆识 |
[30:13] | More than your old man anyway. | 你比你老子更带种 |
[30:15] | In the joint Chill told me about the night he killed your parents. | 齐利在牢里跟我提到你父母 |
[30:20] | He said your father begged for mercy. | 他说你老爸向他… |
[30:23] | Begged. | 跪地求饶 |
[30:25] | Like a dog. | 像条狗一样哀号 |
[30:40] | Should’ve tipped better. | 你一定是小费给太少了 |
[30:51] | – For what?- Your jacket. | – 你要什麽?- 你的外套 |
[30:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:57] | Hey hey hey. Let me have it.It’s a nice coat. | 给我吧 这件大衣不错 |
[31:00] | Be careful who sees you with that. | 别被人看到你穿这件大衣 |
[31:03] | – They’re gonna come looking for me.- Who? | – 他们会来找我- 谁? |
[31:05] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[31:09] | It’s | 这件… |
[31:11] | It’s a nice coat. | 这件大衣真不错 |
[31:31] | When you lived among the criminals did you start to pity them? | 当你和坏人同流合污 会同情他们吗? |
[31:36] | The first time I stoleso that I wouldn ‘t starve yes. | 会的 当我第一次为了吃饭偷东西时 |
[31:40] | I lost many assumptions about the simple nature of right and wrong. | 我突然失去了是非善恶的观念 |
[31:47] | And when I traveled | 当我到处闯荡 |
[31:49] | I learned the fear before a crime | 我嚐到犯罪前的恐惧 |
[31:52] | and the thrill of success. | 以及得手後的兴奋 |
[31:57] | But I never became one of them. | 但是我从来没变成坏人 |
[32:02] | Fool. What do I care what your name is?You’re a criminal. | 我管你叫什麽 你只是个犯人 |
[32:06] | Tell that to the guy who owned these. | 你去和这批货的主人说吧 |
[32:12] | You’ve traveled the world to understandthe criminal mind and conquer your fears. | 你为了克服内心恐惧并洞悉犯罪心理而走遍全世界 |
[32:18] | But a criminal is not complicated. | 但是罪犯的内心并不复杂 |
[32:22] | And what you really fearis inside yourself. | 你真正害怕的是自己的内心 |
[32:25] | You fear your own power. | 你害怕你自己的力量 |
[32:28] | You fear your anger | 你也害怕你内心的愤怒… |
[32:30] | the drive to do greator terrible things. | 会逼你做出伟大或可怕的事 |
[32:34] | Now you must journey inwards. | 你必须克服你的内心恐惧 |
[32:41] | You are ready. | 准备好了 |
[32:45] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[32:56] | Breathe. | 用力吸气 |
[33:02] | Breathe in your fears. | 把你的恐惧吸进去 |
[33:07] | Face them. | 面对你的恐惧 |
[33:09] | To conquer fear you must become fear. | 你要成为恐惧本身 才能克服它 |
[33:12] | You must bask in the fearof other men. | 你必须造成别人的恐惧 |
[33:17] | And men fear mostwhat they cannot see. | 而大家都害怕看不见的东西 |
[33:38] | You have to become a terrible thought. | 你必须让人想到你就害怕 |
[33:45] | A wraith. | 成为死神化身 |
[33:52] | You have to become an idea! | 让坏人闻风丧胆 |
[34:01] | Feel terror cloud your senses. | 感受恐惧如何模糊你的感官 |
[34:06] | Feel its power to distort. | 让恐惧的力量扭曲你的身心 |
[34:10] | To control. | 掌控你的一切 |
[34:16] | And know that this powercan be yours. | 这股恐惧的力量才会属於你 |
[34:32] | Embrace your worst fear. | 拥抱你最深层的恐惧 |
[34:42] | Become one with the darkness. | 和恐惧的黑暗力量融为一体 |
[35:04] | Focus. | 全神贯注 |
[35:06] | Concentrate. | 全心投入 |
[35:08] | Master your senses. | 随心所欲控制你的全身 |
[35:38] | You cannot leave any sign. | 你不能露出你的行踪 |
[35:41] | I haven’t. | 我并没有 |
[35:51] | Impressive. | 很好 |
[36:02] | We have purged your fear. | 我们已经消除你的恐惧 |
[36:05] | You are ready to lead these men. | 你可以当这批勇士的首领 |
[36:07] | You are ready to become a memberof the League of Shadows. | 你可以加入影武者联盟 |
[36:13] | But first you must demonstrateyour commitment to justice. | 但首先要证明你矢志维护正义 |
[36:34] | No. | 不 |
[36:37] | I’m no executioner. | 我不是刽子手 |
[36:39] | Your compassion is a weaknessyour enemies will not share. | 敌人不会对你手下留情 |
[36:43] | That’s why it’s so important. | 这才是重点 |
[36:45] | It separates us from them. | 这就是我们和他们的不同 |
[36:47] | You want to fight criminals.This man is a murderer. | 你想打击犯罪 他就是杀人犯 |
[36:50] | – This man should be tried.- By whom? | – 他应该接受审判- 受谁审判? |
[36:52] | Corrupt bureaucrats? | 让贪污腐败的法官来审判? |
[36:53] | Criminals mock society’s laws. | 坏人根本没把法律放在眼里 |
[36:56] | You know this better than most. | 你比任何人都清楚这一点 |
[36:59] | You cannot lead these men | 你不能率领他们 |
[37:02] | unless you are prepared to dowhat is necessary to defeat evil. | 除非你能不择手段打击犯罪 |
[37:07] | And where would I be leadingthese men? | 我要率领他们到哪里? |
[37:10] | Gotham. | 高谭市 |
[37:11] | As Gotham’s favored son | 你是高谭市的天之骄子 |
[37:13] | you will be ideally placedto strike at the heart of criminality. | 你有能力瓦解高谭市的恶势力 |
[37:18] | – How?- Gotham’s time has come. | – 我该怎麽做?- 高谭市的气数已尽 |
[37:22] | Like Constantinopleor Rome before it | 就跟君士坦丁堡和古罗马一样 |
[37:25] | the city has become a breeding groundfor suffering and injustice. | 高谭市已经沦为万恶的城市 |
[37:30] | It is beyond savingand must be allowed to die. | 它无可救药 必须将它毁灭 |
[37:34] | This is the most important functionof the League of Shadows. | 这是影武者联盟最重要的任务 |
[37:39] | It is one we’ve performedfor centuries. | 也是我们数百年来的使命 |
[37:43] | Gotham | 高谭市… |
[37:44] | must be destroyed. | 一定要被摧毁 |
[37:51] | You can’t believe in this. | 你不会信这种鬼话吧? |
[37:52] | Ra’s al Ghul rescued us fromthe darkest corners of our own hearts. | 忍者大师将我们从内心最黑暗的角落拯救出来 |
[37:57] | What he asks in return is the courageto do what is necessary. | 他要求我们以勇气行当行之事回报他 |
[38:02] | I will go back to Gothamand I will fight men like this | 我会回高谭市对付这类坏人 |
[38:05] | but I will notbecome an executioner. | 但是我不会当刽子手 |
[38:08] | Bruce please. | 布鲁斯 别这样 |
[38:10] | For your own sake there is no turning back. | 你要想清楚 你已不能回头 |
[38:45] | – What are you doing?- What’s necessary my friend. | – 你是在干什麽?- 行我当行之事 |
[41:04] | I will tell him you saved his life. | 我会跟他说你救他一命 |
[41:26] | Master Wayne you’ve been gone a long time. | 韦恩少爷 你消失好一阵子 |
[41:28] | – Yes I have.- You look very fashionable. | – 是啊- 你这身打扮很时髦 |
[41:32] | Apart from the mud. | 只是有点脏 |
[41:34] | Are you coming back to Gothamfor long sir? | 你这次会待很久吗? |
[41:37] | As long as it takes. | 需要待多久就待多久 |
[41:38] | I want to show the people | 我要让高谭市市民知道 |
[41:40] | their city doesn’t belongto the criminals and the corrupt. | 这城市不属於贪官与罪犯 |
[41:43] | In the depression your father nearlybankrupted Wayne Enterprises | 经济大萧条期间你爸为了消弭贫穷 |
[41:47] | combating poverty. | 几乎倾家荡产 |
[41:48] | He believed his example could inspirethe wealthy of Gotham to save their city. | 他相信他能让有钱人共襄盛举拯救高谭市 |
[41:53] | Did it? | 他成功了吗? |
[41:56] | In a way. | 算是吧 |
[41:57] | Their murder shocked the wealthyand the powerful into action. | 他惨遭谋杀 为有钱有势的人敲响警钟 |
[42:02] | People need dramatic examplesto shake them out of apathy. | 人们的漠不关心唯有戏剧性大逆转才能唤醒 |
[42:06] | I can’t do that as Bruce Wayne. | 身为布鲁斯韦恩做不了什麽 |
[42:08] | As a man | 我只是个血肉之躯 |
[42:09] | I’m flesh and blood I can be ignored destroyed. | 很容易被忽视 摧毁 |
[42:12] | But as a symbol | 但是成为正义化身 |
[42:15] | As a symbol I can be incorruptible. | 我就永远不会被击败 |
[42:18] | – I can be everlasting.- What symbol? | – 永远正气长存- 什麽化身? |
[42:21] | Something elemental | 一种原始的… |
[42:24] | something terrifying. | 可怕的化身 |
[42:26] | I assume that as you take onthe underworld | 你单枪匹马对抗犯罪集团 |
[42:28] | this symbol is a persona to protectthose you care about from reprisals? | 我以为这化身是会保护你关心的人不被报复 |
[42:34] | You’re thinking about Rachel? | 你说的是瑞秋吗? |
[42:35] | Actually sir I was thinking of myself. | 其实我说的是我自己 |
[42:39] | Have you told anyoneI’m coming back? | 有人知道我回来吗? |
[42:41] | I couldn’t figure the legal ramificationsof bringing you back from the dead. | 我不敢让人知道你死而复生 |
[42:46] | – Dead?- You’ve been gone seven years. | – 死而复生?- 你失踪了七年 |
[42:48] | You had me declared dead? | 你对外宣布我死了? |
[42:49] | Actually it was Mr. Earle.He’s taking the company public. | 其实是厄尔先生 他要让公司上市 |
[42:52] | He wanted to liquidateyour majority shareholding. | 他也要把你的股票卖掉 |
[42:55] | Those shares are worthquite a bit of money. | 那些股票值很多钱 |
[42:57] | Well it’s a good thingI left everything to you then. | 幸好我把全部财产都留给你 |
[43:01] | Quite so sir. | 是的 少爷 |
[43:02] | And you can borrow the Rolls if you like.Just bring it back with a full tank. | 我的劳斯莱斯可以借你开回来时别忘了加满油 |
[43:16] | In my opinion Mr. Zsaz is as mucha danger to himself as to others | 我认为萨兹先生会试图自杀并危害他人 |
[43:21] | and prison is probably not the bestenvironment for his rehabilitation. | 因此监狱并不适合他 |
[43:28] | – Dr. Crane.- Miss Dawes. | – 克莱恩医师- 道斯小姐 |
[43:31] | You think a man who butchers peoplefor the mob doesn’t belong in jail? | 你真的认为黑道杀手不该坐牢? |
[43:34] | I would hardly have testified to thatotherwise would I? | 我若不这麽认为 就不会替他辩护 |
[43:37] | This is the third of Falcone’s thugsyou’ve had declared insane | 费康尼老大有三个杀手 |
[43:41] | and moved into your asylum. | 被你送进精神疗养院 |
[43:42] | The work offered by organized crimemust have an attraction to the insane. | 混黑道一定很容易被逼疯 |
[43:48] | Or the corrupt. | 或是被收买 |
[43:53] | Mr. Finch. | 芬奇先生 |
[43:55] | You should checkwith Miss Dawes here | 你最好劝劝道斯小姐 |
[43:56] | just what implications your officehas authorized her to make. If any. | 不要无凭无据对我提出指控 |
[44:05] | – What are you doing?- What are you doing Carl? | – 瑞秋 你这是在做什麽?- 你又是在做什麽 卡尔? |
[44:07] | Looking out for you. | 我是在保护你 |
[44:11] | Falcone has half the city bought and paid for. | 费康尼收买了一半的政府官员 |
[44:14] | – Drop it.- How can you say that? | – 放弃吧- 你怎麽能这麽说? |
[44:16] | Because as much as I care about getting Falcone I care more about you. | 我痛恨费康尼 但我更关心你 |
[44:20] | That’s sweet. | 我知道你对我好 |
[44:27] | We’ve been through all that. | 但我不能接受 |
[44:56] | Blessed bat again sir. | 又有一只蝙蝠飞进来 |
[44:57] | They nest somewhere in the grounds. | 牠们的巢穴一定在地底 |
[46:58] | No more favors.Someone is sniffing around. | 我不帮你了 有人对我起疑心 |
[47:01] | Hey I scratch your back you scratch mine doc. | 我帮你 你帮我 |
[47:04] | I’m bringing in the shipments. | 我替你们把货运进来 |
[47:06] | We are paying you for that. | 我们有付你钱 |
[47:07] | Maybe money isn’t as interestingto me as favors. | 付钱并不算是帮我的忙 |
[47:12] | I am more than aware that you arenot intimidated by me Mr. Falcone. | 我知道你并不怕我 费康尼先生 |
[47:17] | But you know who I’m working for and when he gets here | 但是等我的老板来了以後… |
[47:20] | He He’s coming to Gotham? | 他要来高谭市? |
[47:22] | Yes he is. | 是的 |
[47:24] | And when he gets here he’s not going to wanna hear | 他来了以後会想听到… |
[47:27] | that you’ve endangered our operation just to get your thugs out of jail time. | 你为了几个小混混危害我们的行动 |
[47:33] | – Who’s bothering you? – There’s a girl at the DA’s office. | – 谁在找你麻烦?- 地检署的一个女孩 |
[47:37] | – We’ll buy her off.- Not this one. | – 我们用钱收买她- 她不要钱 |
[47:40] | Idealist huh? | 原来是理想主义者 |
[47:42] | Well there’s an answer to that too. | 我也有办法对付这种人 |
[47:44] | – I don’t want to know.- Yes you do. | – 我并不想知道- 你非知道不可 |
[47:51] | No we are showing very healthy growthin these sectors. | 其它部门的业绩有稳健的成长 |
[47:54] | I don’t think Thomas Wayne would haveviewed heavy-arms manufacture | 汤玛斯韦恩绝对不会同意… |
[47:58] | as a suitable cornerstonefor our business. | 让公司变成军火制造商 |
[48:01] | Well that’s 20 years ago Fredericks. | 那是二十年前的事 佛德瑞 |
[48:05] | I think after 20 yearswe can allow ourselves | 汤玛斯韦恩都死了二十年 |
[48:09] | to stop thinking about what Thomas Wayne would have done. | 我们不必再管他怎麽想 |
[48:12] | Good morning Mr. Earle’s office. | 早安 厄尔先生办公室 |
[48:14] | Yes he’s confirmed forthe dinner tomorrow evening. | 是的 他确定明天会出席晚宴 |
[48:17] | Good morning.I’m here to see Mr. Earle. | 早安 我来见厄尔先生 |
[48:21] | Name? | 请问贵姓大名? |
[48:23] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯韦恩 |
[48:26] | Thomas would probably nothave taken the company public. | 汤玛斯也许不会让公司上市 |
[48:30] | But that is what we as responsible managers are going to do. | 但我们为了公司一定要这麽做 |
[48:35] | Jessica? | 洁西卡? |
[48:37] | Jessica? Where are you? | 洁西卡? 你在哪里? |
[48:40] | – Eye on the ball and – Why is no one answering the phone? | – 盯着小白球看…- 你为什麽不接电话? |
[48:45] | It’s Wayne Enterprises Mr. Earle.I’m sure they’ll call back. | 放心 对方一定会再打来 |
[48:49] | Bruce? You’re supposed to be dead. | 布鲁斯? 你不是死了吗? |
[48:51] | I’m sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[48:53] | – I need you to take a look at this.- Have you seen him yet? | – 你要看看这份文件- 你见到他了吗? |
[48:56] | – Who?- Wayne. | – 谁?- 韦恩 |
[48:58] | It’s been all over the news.He’s back. | 新闻整天都在播 他回来了 |
[49:04] | I’m sure you realize I can’t stop the big machine. | 请你了解这件事势在必行 |
[49:07] | Too many wheels turning. | 时势如此 |
[49:09] | – We’re going public.- I understand. | – 公司一定要上市- 我了解 |
[49:11] | And I’ll be handsomely rewarded for my shares. | 我也会分到不少钱 |
[49:14] | I’m not looking to interfere. | 我并不想干涉公司行政 |
[49:17] | – I am looking for a job.- Oh? | – 我只想要一份工作- 哦? |
[49:20] | I just want to get to know the company that my family built. | 我想多了解我的家族企业 |
[49:23] | Any ideas where you would start? | 你想先进哪个部门? |
[49:25] | Applied Sciences caught my eye. | 我对应用科技部门有兴趣 |
[49:28] | Fox’s department. | 福克斯的部门 |
[49:30] | I’ll let him know you’re coming. | 我会通知他 |
[49:33] | You look like him. Your dad. | 你跟你爸长得很像 |
[49:36] | You’re the only one left of the Wayne family. | 你是韦恩家族唯一的遗孤 |
[49:39] | This is where you belong.Welcome home. | 这是你的家 欢迎回家 |
[49:43] | Environmental procedures defense projects consumer products. | 环保科技 军火 消费产品 |
[49:48] | All prototypes. None in production. | 全都是实验原型并没有进入量产阶段 |
[49:51] | – On any level whatsoever.- None? | – 完全没有- 完全没有? |
[49:55] | What did they tell you this place was? | 他们是怎麽跟你说这部门的? |
[49:57] | They didn’t tell me anything. | 他们什麽都没说 |
[50:01] | Earle told me exactly what it waswhen he sent me down here. | 厄尔倒是跟我说得很明白 |
[50:05] | Dead end. | 我被打入冷宫 |
[50:07] | Place to keep me from causing the board any more trouble. | 好让我不在董事会上找麻烦 |
[50:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[50:13] | – You were on the board? – When your father ran things. | – 你曾经是公司董事?- 当你父亲还在的时候 |
[50:16] | – You knew my father? – Oh yeah. | – 你认识我父亲? – 是啊 |
[50:18] | Helped him build his train. | 我协助他建造高架铁路系统 |
[50:20] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[50:25] | Kevlar utility harness. | 多功能强化防护带 |
[50:27] | Gas-powered magnetic grapple gun. | 汽动式磁力钩爪枪 |
[50:29] | The 350-pound test monofilament. | 承受重量高达158公斤 |
[50:35] | Wonderful project your dad’s train. | 你爸设计的铁路系统很棒 |
[50:38] | Routed it right into Wayne Tower along with the water and power utilities. | 每一条路线都直达韦恩大楼水电管线也直接连到这里 |
[50:42] | Kind of made Wayne Towerthe unofficial center of Gotham City. | 让韦恩大楼成为高谭市的命脉 |
[50:46] | Of course Earle let it go to rot.Here we are. | 厄尔却让它荒废 请看 |
[50:50] | Nomex survival suitfor advanced infantry. | 先锋部队的装甲衣 |
[50:53] | Kevlar biweave reinforced joints. | 克维拉纤维 强化护肘护膝 |
[50:56] | – Tear-resistant?- This sucker will stop a knife. | – 防裂材质?- 连刀都刺不穿 |
[50:58] | – Bulletproof?- Anything but a straight shot. | – 防弹吗?- 刀枪不入 |
[51:01] | – Why didn’t they put it into production?- Bean counters didn’t think | 为什麽不量产? |
[51:02] | a soldier’s life was worth 300 grand. | 军方认为士兵的命不值30万元 |
[51:07] | So what’s your interest in it Mr. Wayne? | 你为什麽对这些感兴趣? |
[51:11] | I want to borrow it. | 我想借来用 |
[51:13] | For spelunking. | 我要做洞穴探险 |
[51:16] | Spelunking? | 洞穴探险? |
[51:17] | Yeah you know cave diving? | 对 到山洞探险 |
[51:20] | You expecting to run intomuch gunfire in these caves? | 有人会在山洞向你开枪吗? |
[51:25] | Look I’d rather Mr. Earledidn’t know about me borrowing | 我不希望让厄尔知道… |
[51:29] | Mr. Wayne | 韦恩先生 |
[51:30] | the way I see it | 对我来说 |
[51:32] | all this stuff is yours anyway. | 这一切都是你的 |
[51:38] | Okay. Give it a try. | 好了 试试看 |
[51:44] | Charming. | 真是个好地方 |
[51:49] | At least you’ll have company. | 至少你有很多同伴 |
[51:52] | This must be the lowest foundationof the southeast wing. | 这一定是东南厢房的地基 |
[52:09] | Your great-great-grandfather wasinvolved in the Underground Railroad | 你曾祖父在内战时透过地下管道 |
[52:13] | secretly transporting freed slavesto the North | 秘密将黑奴运送来北方 |
[52:16] | and I suspect these cavernscame in handy. | 我怀疑就是偷藏在这些洞穴 |
[52:33] | Alfred! Come up here! | 阿福 过来看看 |
[52:35] | I can see everything all rightfrom down here sir thank you. | 我在这里就看得见 多谢了 |
[52:58] | We order the main partof this cowl from Singapore. | 头罩的主要零件来自新加坡 |
[53:01] | Via a dummy corporation. | 透过傀儡公司进口 |
[53:02] | Indeed. And then quite separately | 是的 |
[53:04] | we place an orderto a Chinese company for these. | 这零件则是向中国公司订购 |
[53:10] | – Put it together ourselves.- Precisely. | – 然後我们自己组装- 没错 |
[53:13] | They’ll have to be large orders to avoid suspicion. | 大量订购才不会让人起疑 |
[53:17] | – How large?- Say 10 000. | – 有多少?- 一万个 |
[53:22] | – Well at least we’ll have spares.- Yes. | – 至少会有很多备用品- 是啊 |
[53:42] | Don’t suppose you want a taste. | 你不分一杯羹吗? |
[53:45] | I just keep offering thinking maybe someday you’ll get wise. | 我在想也许有一天你会学聪明 |
[53:48] | There’s nothing wisein what you do Flass. | 你这麽做一点都不聪明 |
[53:50] | Well Jimbo you don’t take the taste makes us guys nervous. | 老詹 你不收贿让大家很紧张 |
[53:54] | I’m no rat. | 我不会告密 |
[53:58] | In a town this bent who’s there to rat to anyway? | 大家都被收买 我能向谁告状? |
[54:32] | Don’t turn around. | 别转身 |
[54:34] | You’re a good cop.One of the few. | 你是硕果仅存的好警察 |
[54:38] | What do you want? | 你要干什麽? |
[54:40] | Carmine Falcone brings inshipments of drugs every week. | 费康尼每星期都进一批毒品 |
[54:43] | Nobody takes him down. Why? | 为什麽没人阻止他? |
[54:46] | He’s paid up with the right people. | 他收买了警察和法官 |
[54:49] | What will it take to bring him down? | 该怎麽做才能制止他? |
[54:52] | Leverage on Judge Faden | 向斐登法官施压 |
[54:55] | and a DA brave enough to prosecute. | 找一个有胆识的检察官 |
[54:58] | Rachel Dawes. | 瑞秋道斯 |
[55:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[55:02] | Watch for my sign. | 注意我的信号 |
[55:06] | You’re just one man? | 你只有一个人? |
[55:08] | Now we’re two. | 现在我们有两个人 |
[55:12] | We? | 我们? |
[55:29] | Freeze! | 站住! |
[55:48] | What the hell was that? | 那是什麽人? |
[55:53] | Just some nut. | 只是一个疯子 |
[55:58] | Well what is it today? More spelunking? | 今天你又要去洞穴探险吗? |
[56:01] | No. Today it’s BASE-jumping. | 不 今天我要定点跳伞 |
[56:04] | BASE-jumping. | 定点跳伞? |
[56:06] | – That like parachuting? – Kind of. | – 像是高空跳伞吗?- 差不多 |
[56:10] | Do you have any lightweight fabrics? | 你有轻质布料吗? |
[56:13] | You know I think I have just the thing. | 我正好有你要的布料 |
[56:17] | It’s called memory cloth.Notice anything? | 这叫记忆布料 看到吗? |
[56:22] | Regularly flexible | 和一般布料一样轻柔 |
[56:25] | but put a current through it | 但是一旦通上电流 |
[56:28] | molecules realign it becomes rigid.- What kind of shapes can you make? | – 分子重新组合後就会变硬- 你可以做成什麽形状?? |
[56:32] | Can be tailored to fit any structurebased on a rigid skeleton. | 只要有骨架 什麽形状都行 |
[56:35] | Too expensive for the Army? | 军方又嫌太贵吗? |
[56:37] | I don’t think they tried to market itto the billionaire BASE-jumping crowd. | 他们没想到亿万富翁会有兴趣去洞穴探险或定点跳伞 |
[56:42] | – Look Mr. Fox.- Yes sir? | – 福克斯先生- 是的 |
[56:44] | If you’re uncomfortable | 如果你觉得不妥… |
[56:46] | Mr. Wayne if you don’t want to tell meexactly what you’re doing | 只要你不跟我实话实说 |
[56:49] | when I’m asked I don’t have to lie. | 我被问到就不必说谎 |
[56:53] | But don’t think of me as an idiot. | 不过别以为我是傻子 |
[56:57] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[57:01] | What’s that? | 那是什麽? |
[57:05] | The Tumbler? | 那辆弹力车? |
[57:07] | Oh you wouldn’t be interested in that. | 你不会有兴趣的 |
[57:15] | She was built as a bridging vehicle. | 这是造桥用的越野车 |
[57:19] | During combat two of these would jump over a river towing cables. | 作战时可以拉着缆绳跳过河流 |
[57:26] | Over here on the throttle flip that open and throttle up. | 只要让推进器全速前进 |
[57:30] | This will boost you into a rampless jump Not now! | 它就能越过任何障碍不要乱来! |
[57:35] | Not Not now sir. | 小子 别乱来 |
[57:40] | Afterburner disengaged. | 关闭再燃装置 |
[57:42] | We never could getthe damn bridge to work | 我们一直没办法造桥 |
[57:46] | but this baby works just fine. | 不过这辆车性能超强 |
[57:57] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[57:59] | Does it come in black? | 有黑色车款吗? |
[58:02] | I need you at the docks Thursday. | 我要你星期四到码头 |
[58:05] | – Problems? – I don’t want any trouble | – 有麻烦吗?- 最後一批货… |
[58:07] | with the last shipment.- Sure. | – 最後一批货不能出错- 好吧 |
[58:10] | Word on the street is you got a beefwith somebody in the DA’s office. | 听说有一位检察官在找你麻烦 |
[58:14] | – Is that right?- And that there’s a fat prize | – 是吗?- 听说你肯付… |
[58:17] | waiting for anybody willing to do anything about it. | 一大笔钱把她除掉 |
[58:20] | So what’s your point Mr. Flass? | 你想说什麽 佛莱斯警官? |
[58:22] | Have you seen the girl? | 你看过那女孩吗? |
[58:24] | It’s a cute little assistant D A. | 她是个美女助理检察官 |
[58:27] | Don ‘t you think that’s a little too muchheat to bring down maybe? | 拿她开刀不太好吧? |
[58:31] | – Even for this town.- Never underestimate Gotham City. | – 你会激起众怒- 别太高估高谭市的治安 |
[58:34] | People get mugged coming home from work every day of the week. | 每天都有人下班被抢 |
[58:37] | Sometimes Sometimes things just go bad. | 有时候就是会莫名其妙走霉运 |
[58:44] | It’s a problem with the graphite sir. | 这批货的石墨含量太高 |
[58:46] | The next 10 000will be up to specifications. | 下一批货一定没问题 |
[58:48] | – At least they gave us a discount.- Quite. | – 至少厂商给我们打了折- 是啊 |
[58:51] | In the meantime sir may I suggestyou try to avoid landing on your head? | 我建议你最好暂时不要撞到头 |
[59:34] | Why bats Master Wayne? | 你为什麽选择蝙蝠? |
[59:36] | Bats frighten me. | 蝙蝠让我感到恐惧 |
[59:39] | It’s time my enemies shared my dread. | 我也要让敌人一样畏惧我 |
[1:00:08] | What is this? | 这是干嘛? |
[1:00:13] | Continue. | 继续干活吧 |
[1:00:20] | Looks fine out there. | 看起来没问题 |
[1:00:23] | The bears go straight to the dealers. | 玩具熊直接交给毒贩吗? |
[1:00:25] | Yeah and the rabbits goto the man in the Narrows. | 对 玩具兔要运到奈何岛 |
[1:00:27] | – What’s the difference?- Ignorance is bliss my friend. | – 这两种毒品有什麽不同?- 你最好不要知道 |
[1:00:31] | Don’t burden yourself with the secrets of scary people. | 你惹不起那些大魔头 |
[1:00:50] | Hey. Steiss. | 小史? |
[1:01:14] | Steiss? | 小史? |
[1:01:27] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:01:30] | What the ? | 搞什麽? |
[1:01:40] | I better check it. | 我最好去看看 |
[1:01:55] | There’s a problem out here.You better bail. | 大事不妙 你最好闪人 |
[1:02:26] | Where are you?! | 你在哪里? |
[1:02:28] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:02:50] | Get going. Oh shit. | 快开车 哦 要命! |
[1:03:11] | What the hell are you? | 你是什麽东西? |
[1:03:16] | I’m Batman. | 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[1:03:26] | Nice coat. | 好帅的大衣 |
[1:03:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:04:12] | Hold it. | 别过来 |
[1:04:16] | That’s right you better run. | 给我滚远一点 |
[1:04:27] | Falcone sent them to kill you. | 费康尼派他们来杀你 |
[1:04:30] | – Why?- You rattled his cage. | – 为什麽?- 你把他惹毛了 |
[1:04:36] | – What’s this?- Leverage. | – 这是什麽?- 你的筹码 |
[1:04:38] | – For what?- To get things moving. | – 用来做什麽?- 把坏人绳之以法 |
[1:04:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:04:42] | Someone like you. | 像你一样 |
[1:04:44] | Someone who’ll rattle the cages. | 想要伸张正义的人 |
[1:04:51] | Ma’am? Everything okay? | 小姐 你没事吧? |
[1:04:59] | – Falcone’s men?- Does it matter? | – 他们是费康尼的手下?- 逮到他们也没用 |
[1:05:01] | We’ll never tie him to it anyway. | 费康尼一样有办法脱身 |
[1:05:04] | I wouldn’t be too sure of that. | 这次他脱不了身 |
[1:05:19] | What the hell is that? | 这是怎麽回事? |
[1:05:30] | Cut him down. | 把他放下来 |
[1:05:54] | Unacceptable. | 这不可原谅 |
[1:05:56] | Now I don’t care if it’s rival gangs Guardian Angels | 我不管他是帮派死对头 守护天使 |
[1:05:59] | or the goddamn Salvation Army | 或是什麽救世主 |
[1:06:01] | get them off the streetand off the front page. | 把他抓起来 别让他出风头 |
[1:06:03] | They say it was just one guy.Or a creature. | 听说他是一个人 或是一个怪物 |
[1:06:06] | It was some asshole in a costume. | 他只是奇装异服的怪胎 |
[1:06:09] | – Yeah?- This guy did deliver us | – 干嘛?- 他抓到… |
[1:06:11] | one of the city’s biggest crime lords. | 势力最大的黑帮老大 |
[1:06:14] | No one takes the lawinto their own hands in my city. | 没人能在我的辖区动私刑 |
[1:06:18] | Understand? | 明白吗? |
[1:06:19] | – No way to bury it now.- There’s still Judge Faden. | – 他这次难逃法律制裁- 斐登法官会罩他 |
[1:06:22] | – I’ve got Faden covered.- What about this bat they babble about? | – 我能对付斐登法官- 大家都说是一只蝙蝠干的? |
[1:06:25] | Even if these guys will swearto being thrashed by a giant bat | 就算他们作证说是大蝙蝠干的 |
[1:06:28] | we’ve got Falcone at the scene. | 费康尼还是被逮个正着 |
[1:06:31] | Drugs prints cargo manifests.This bat character gave us everything. | 蝙蝠侠把他犯案的证据都给我 |
[1:06:34] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 那就起诉他吧 |
[1:06:39] | – Bats are nocturnal.- Bats may be. | – 蝙蝠是夜行动物- 也许是吧 |
[1:06:42] | But even for billionaire playboys 3:00 is pushing it. | 不过你也不能睡到下午三点 |
[1:06:46] | The price for leading a double life I fear. | 这是过双重生活的代价 |
[1:06:50] | Your theatrics made an impression. | 你制造的戏剧效果很唬人 |
[1:06:54] | Theatricality and deception | 戏剧效果和障眼法… |
[1:06:57] | are powerful weapons Alfred.This is a good start. | 能打击犯罪这是好的开始 |
[1:07:01] | If those are to be the firstof many injuries to come | 如果你以後会一直受伤 |
[1:07:04] | it would be wiseto find a suitable excuse. | 就要找很好的藉口 |
[1:07:07] | Polo for instance. | 比如说打马球 |
[1:07:08] | I’m not learning polo Alfred. | 我又不会打马球 |
[1:07:10] | Strange injuries a nonexistent social life. | 无缘无故受伤 缺乏社交生活 |
[1:07:14] | These things beg the question | 大家一定会怀疑 |
[1:07:16] | as to what exactly does Bruce Waynedo with his time and his money. | 布鲁斯韦恩大少爷都在搞什麽鬼 |
[1:07:20] | What does someone like me do? | 像我这种人都做什麽? |
[1:07:23] | Drive sports cars date movie stars. | 开名贵跑车 泡漂亮女星 |
[1:07:28] | Buy things that are not for sale. | 买一些别人买不起的东西 |
[1:07:29] | Who knows Master Wayne you start pretending to have fun | 韦恩少爷 当你假装找乐子 |
[1:07:34] | you might even have a littleby accident. | 也许真的会找到快乐 |
[1:07:38] | Sir. | 老板 |
[1:07:40] | – We have a situation.- All right. | – 出了状况- 什麽事? |
[1:07:43] | The Coast Guard picked upone of our cargo ships last night | 海巡队昨晚发现我们的货轮 |
[1:07:47] | heavily damaged all crew missing probably dead. | 船身受损 船员失踪大概全都丧命 |
[1:07:54] | The ship was carryinga prototype weapon. | 货轮载了一具微波发射器 |
[1:07:58] | It’s designed for desert warfare but it | 是用来进行沙漠战争的 |
[1:08:03] | It looks like somebody | 但是看起来有人… |
[1:08:09] | turned it on. | 利用它杀人 |
[1:08:15] | It uses focused microwaves tovaporize the enemy’s water supply. | 它能发射微波蒸发敌人的供水 |
[1:08:27] | The damage to the shipwas catastrophic. | 货轮严重受损 |
[1:08:30] | The weapon itself is | 那具武器也… |
[1:08:34] | Missing? | 不见了? |
[1:08:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:08:39] | Mr. Wayne. | 韦恩先生 |
[1:08:45] | Nice car. | 这辆车好酷 |
[1:08:47] | You should see my other one. | 我的另一辆车更酷 |
[1:08:58] | He’s done somethingthe police never have. | 他逮到警方抓不到的大坏蛋 |
[1:09:00] | You can’t take the lawinto your own hands. | 他不能动用私刑 |
[1:09:03] | Well at least he’s gettingsomething done. | 至少他在打击犯罪 |
[1:09:05] | Bruce help me out here. | 布鲁斯 你来评评理 |
[1:09:08] | Well a guy who dresses uplike a bat clearly has issues. | 一个扮成蝙蝠的人一定有毛病 |
[1:09:13] | But he’s put Falcone behind bars. | 可是他把费康尼关起来 |
[1:09:16] | And now the cops want him.What does that tell you? | 警方并不领情 那代表什麽? |
[1:09:18] | They’re jealous. | 那代表他们嫉妒他 |
[1:09:20] | Sir the pool is for decoration | 水池是装饰用的 |
[1:09:22] | and your friendsdo not have swimwear. | 不能下去游泳 |
[1:09:28] | Well they’re European. | 她们是欧洲豪放女 |
[1:09:31] | I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 我要请你们离开 |
[1:09:35] | – It is not a question of money.- Well you see | 你给我再多小费也没用 |
[1:09:36] | Well you see | 你看着… |
[1:09:39] | I’m buying this hotel | 我要买下这家饭店 |
[1:09:42] | and setting some new rulesabout the pool area. | 新规定 从今以後水池可以游泳 |
[1:09:48] | I think the Batman deserves a medal. | 我觉得应该颁奖给蝙蝠侠 |
[1:09:50] | And a strait jacket to pin it on. | 把他送进疯人院才对 |
[1:09:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:02] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯? |
[1:10:07] | Rachel? | 瑞秋? |
[1:10:09] | I’d heard you were back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[1:10:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:10:15] | Just swimming here.Wow it is good to see you. | 只是泡泡水 见到你真好 |
[1:10:20] | You were gone a long time. | 你离开了好久 |
[1:10:22] | – I know. How are things? – The same. | – 是啊 你好吗?- 老样子 |
[1:10:26] | Job’s getting worse. | 工作越来越辛苦 |
[1:10:28] | Can’t change the world on your own. | 光靠自己是不能改变世界的 |
[1:10:31] | What choice do I have | 我没有别的选择 |
[1:10:34] | when you’re too busy swimming? | 你只会忙着和辣妹泡水 |
[1:10:37] | Rachel all of | 瑞秋 这… |
[1:10:39] | All this | 这一切 |
[1:10:42] | It’s It’s not me. It’s | 不是真正的我 |
[1:10:47] | Inside I am | 其实我的内心… |
[1:10:51] | I am more. | 并没有这麽肤浅 |
[1:10:53] | Come on Bruce. Come on. | 快来嘛 布鲁斯 |
[1:10:55] | Bruce we have some more hotelsfor you to buy. | 咱们再去多买几家饭店 |
[1:11:00] | Bruce | 布鲁斯 |
[1:11:03] | deep down you may still bethat same great kid you used to be. | 你内心深处仍是那个正直的小孩 |
[1:11:08] | But it’s not who you are underneath | 但是在你外表底下是谁并不重要 |
[1:11:12] | it’s what you do that defines you. | 你的所作所为才重要 |
[1:11:26] | Dr. Crane thanks for coming. | 克莱恩医师 谢谢你来访 |
[1:11:28] | Not at all. He cut his wrists? | 不客气 他想割腕自杀? |
[1:11:31] | Probably looking for the insanity plea.But if anything should happen | 他想装疯脱罪 不过万一出事… |
[1:11:34] | Of course better safe than sorry. | 还是保险一点比较好 |
[1:11:41] | Yeah Dr. Crane I can’t take it anymore.It’s all too much. | 我受不了了 我快发疯了 |
[1:11:45] | The walls are closing in.Blah blah blah. | 我一定要出去 |
[1:11:48] | A couple of days of this food it’ll be true. | 再吃几天牢饭我真的会发疯 |
[1:11:51] | – What do you want?- I wanna know | – 你要什麽?- 我要知道… |
[1:11:53] | how you’re gonna convince meto keep my mouth shut. | 你打算怎麽让我闭嘴 |
[1:11:56] | About what?You don’t know anything. | 你什麽都不知道 |
[1:11:58] | I know you don’t want the cops to takea closer look at the drugs they seized. | 我知道你怕警方仔细查那批毒品 |
[1:12:02] | And I know about your experiments with the inmates of your nut house. | 也知道你替囚犯进行人体实验 |
[1:12:07] | See I don’t go into business with a guy without finding out his dirty secrets. | 我一定会先查出合夥人的底细 |
[1:12:11] | And those goons you used. | 你找来的打手 |
[1:12:14] | I own the muscle in this town. | 都是我的人 |
[1:12:16] | Now I’ve been bringing your stuff in for months | 我一直替你把货运进来 |
[1:12:20] | so whatever he’s planning it’s big and I want in. | 你的老板一定想大干一票要算我一份 |
[1:12:26] | Well I already know what he’ll say. | 我知道他会怎麽说 |
[1:12:29] | That we should kill you. | 我们应该杀了你灭口 |
[1:12:32] | Even he can’t get me in here.Not in my town. | 他在我的地盘动不了我 |
[1:12:42] | Would you like to see my mask? | 你想看我的面具吗? |
[1:12:45] | I use it in my experiments. | 我用它来做实验 |
[1:12:49] | Now I’m probably not very frighteningto a guy like you. | 你这大恶人不会觉得可怕 |
[1:12:53] | But these crazies they can’t stand it. | 不过疯子就会被吓死 |
[1:12:57] | So when did the nuttake over the nut house? | 原来疯人院是你这疯子开的 |
[1:13:00] | They scream and they cry | 他们都跟你一样 |
[1:13:04] | much as you’re doing now. | 大哭大叫 |
[1:13:08] | Well he’s not faking. Not that one. | 他这次并不是装疯 |
[1:13:11] | I’ll talk to the judgeand see if I can get him moved | 我会和法官谈谈把他送到我的精神病院 |
[1:13:14] | to the secure wing at Arkham.I can’t treat him here. | 他待在这儿没有救 |
[1:13:39] | Storm’s coming. | 一场大风暴即将来临 |
[1:13:45] | The scum is getting jumpy because you stood up to Falcone. | 你逮到费康尼让黑道很紧张 |
[1:13:49] | It’s a start. Your partnerwas at the docks with Falcone. | 你的搭档和费康尼挂勾 |
[1:13:52] | Well he moonlightsas a low-level enforcer. | 他有时候也帮黑道办事 |
[1:13:55] | They were splitting the shipment in two.Only half went to the dealers. | 毒品分成两半 一半交给毒贩 |
[1:13:59] | Why? What about the other half? | 那另一半呢? |
[1:14:02] | – Flass knows.- He won’t talk. | – 佛莱斯知道- 他不会说 |
[1:14:05] | He’ll talk to me. | 他一定会跟我说 |
[1:14:06] | Commissioner Loeb set upa massive task force to catch you. | 罗柏局长成立专案小组追捕你 |
[1:14:10] | – He thinks you’re dangerous.- What do you think? | – 他认为你是危险人物- 你认为呢? |
[1:14:14] | I think you’re trying to help. | 我认为你想尽力帮忙 |
[1:14:22] | But I’ve been wrong before. | 不过有时候我会看错人 |
[1:14:30] | Come on I ain’t got all night. | 快点 别慢吞吞 |
[1:14:35] | Flass I have kids to feed. | 拜托 我有小孩要养 |
[1:14:37] | What they don’t like falafel? | 他们不爱吃三明治吗? |
[1:14:55] | Where were the other drugs going? | 另一批毒品在哪里? |
[1:14:58] | I never knew. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:00] | – I swear to God.- Swear to me! | – 我对天发誓- 对我发誓 |
[1:15:08] | I don’t I don’t know.I never knew. Never. | 我一直都不知道 |
[1:15:11] | They went to some guy for a couple daysbefore they went to the dealers. | 那批毒品先送去给另一个人 |
[1:15:15] | Why? | 为什麽? |
[1:15:17] | There was something Something else in the drugs | 他在毒品里加了其它的料 |
[1:15:21] | something hidden.- What? | – 不知名的料- 什麽料? |
[1:15:22] | I never went to the drop-off point.It was in the Narrows. | 我只知道那批货被送到奈何岛 |
[1:15:26] | – Cops only go there in force.- Do I look like a cop? | – 警察只有成群结队武装起来才敢去- 我像是警察吗? |
[1:15:29] | No | 不! |
[1:15:45] | This is the one I’m talking about. | 就是这箱货柜 |
[1:15:47] | – What’s your problem with it?- It shouldn’t exist. | – 有问题吗?- 它不该存在的 |
[1:15:49] | This ship left Singapore with 246 containers but arrived with 247. | 从新加坡出发时只有246箱现在却有247箱 |
[1:15:53] | I’m guessing there’s something I’m not supposed to find in there. | 这里面一定有违禁品 |
[1:15:56] | Listen counselor we don’t wanna know what’s in Mr. Falcone’s crate. | 我们不敢查费康尼老大的货柜 |
[1:16:00] | Things are working a little differently now. Open it up. | 现在情况不同了 快打开来 |
[1:16:12] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什麽? |
[1:16:56] | It’s you isn’t it? Everybody’s been talking about you. | 就是你 大家都在说你 |
[1:17:00] | Get in here! | 快进来! |
[1:17:02] | The other kids won’t believe me. | 别的小朋友一定不相信的 |
[1:17:28] | Get rid of all traces. | 湮灭所有证据 |
[1:17:30] | – Better torch the whole place.- All right. | – 放火把这地方烧掉- 好吧 |
[1:18:09] | Having trouble? | 你不舒服吗? |
[1:18:11] | Take a seat. Have a drink. | 坐下来 喝口水 |
[1:18:15] | You look like a manwho takes himself too seriously. | 你看起来火气很大 |
[1:18:21] | Do you want my opinion? You need to lighten up. | 我觉得你应该降降火气 |
[1:19:16] | Alfred help me. | 阿福? 阿福? |
[1:19:30] | Blood. Take. Take poison.Blood poison. | 我中了毒…替我验血 |
[1:19:34] | Poisonous. Poisonous. | 中毒 中毒了 |
[1:19:41] | Bruce | 布鲁斯 |
[1:19:44] | why do we fall? | 布鲁斯 我们为什麽跌倒? |
[1:19:57] | – How long was I out?- Two days. | – 我昏迷了多久?- 两天 |
[1:20:01] | It’s your birthday. | 今天是你生日 |
[1:20:04] | Many happy returns. | 祝你生日幸福快乐 |
[1:20:10] | I’ve felt these effects before but this was so much more potent. | 我有过这种经验 这次更强烈 |
[1:20:14] | It was some kind of hallucinogen weaponized in aerosol form. | 这是一种迷幻药被做成喷剂当作武器 |
[1:20:19] | You have been hanging outin the wrong clubs Mr. Wayne. | 你一定是在夜店被人下了药 |
[1:20:22] | I called Mr. Fox when your conditionworsened after the first day. | 是我把福克斯先生请来 |
[1:20:26] | I analyzed your blood | 我替你验血 把接受体合成物和蛋白质催化素分离出来 |
[1:20:31] | Am I meant to understand any of that? | 你能不能说白话? |
[1:20:33] | Not at all. I just wanted you to knowhow hard it was. | 可以 我费了好一番功夫 |
[1:20:37] | – Bottom line I synthesized an antidote.- Could you make more? | – 终於制造出一种抗体- 你可以制造更多吗? |
[1:20:41] | You planning on gassing yourselfagain Mr. Wayne? | 你打算再吸毒吗? |
[1:20:43] | Well you know how it is.You’re out at night looking for kicks | 你也知道 泡夜店狂欢 |
[1:20:47] | someone’s passing aroundthe weaponized hallucinogens | 总是有被下迷幻药的风险 |
[1:20:50] | I’ll bring what I have.The antidote should inoculate you for now. | 我把手上有的给你注射抗体後就不怕被下药 |
[1:20:53] | Alfred always a pleasure. | 阿福 很高兴见到你 |
[1:20:56] | Lucius. | 卢修 |
[1:21:02] | – You sure you don’t want to come in?- I have to get back. | – 你真的不进来吗?- 我得赶回去 请你转交给他 |
[1:21:05] | – I wanted to leave this.- Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:21:07] | Rachel? | 瑞秋? |
[1:21:09] | Looks like someone’s beenburning the candle at both ends. | 看来有人在蜡烛两头烧 |
[1:21:13] | – Must’ve been quite an occasion.- It is my birthday. | – 你昨晚一定玩得很疯- 今天是我生日 |
[1:21:16] | I know. I’m sorry I can’t come tonight.I was just dropping off your present. | 我知道 今晚我不能来我只是来送礼物 |
[1:21:19] | – You’ve got better plans?- My boss has been missing for days | – 你有别的事要忙吗?- 我的上司失踪了两天 |
[1:21:23] | which means I should probably startby looking at the bottom of the river. | 这代表我要开始找他的屍体 |
[1:21:27] | – Rachel.- Excuse me. | – 瑞秋- 对不起 |
[1:21:31] | Rachel Dawes. | 瑞秋道斯 |
[1:21:33] | Who authorized that? Get Crane downthere now. Don’t take no for an answer. | 是谁下的命令?无论如何都要把克莱恩找来 |
[1:21:37] | Call Dr. Lehmann tell him we need ourown assessment to the judge by morning. | 请李曼医师明天一早交出报告 |
[1:21:41] | – What’s wrong?- It’s Falcone. | – 怎麽了?- 费康尼出事了 |
[1:21:43] | Dr. Crane moved him to Arkham Asylumon suicide watch. | 克莱恩把费康尼送到精神病院 |
[1:21:46] | You’re going to Arkham now?It’s in the Narrows Rachel. | 亚克汉疗养院在奈何岛 你现在要去? |
[1:21:50] | You enjoy your party Bruce. | 你去狂欢吧 布鲁斯 |
[1:21:52] | – Some of us have work to do.- You be careful. | – 我得去工作- 你千万要小心 |
[1:21:57] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[1:22:18] | But Master Wayne the guests will be arriving. | 少爷 客人就快来了 |
[1:22:20] | Keep them happy until I arrive. | 趁我回来之前 |
[1:22:22] | Tell them that joke you know. | 说笑话给他们听 |
[1:23:03] | Having fun? | 玩得开心吗? |
[1:23:07] | Bill? Now what’s a big shot like youdoing in a place like this? | 比尔? 你这大人物怎麽会跑来这里? |
[1:23:10] | I need some information. | 我要一些资料 |
[1:23:12] | The Wayne Enterprise 47-B 1 -ME. | 韦恩企业47B1ME型产品 |
[1:23:18] | 1-ME. | 1-ME型 |
[1:23:20] | It’s a microwave emitter. It was designed to vaporize an enemy’s water supply. | 能够蒸发敌人供水的微波发射器 |
[1:23:24] | Rumor was they tested dispersingwater-based chemicals into the air | 听说被实验用来在空中散播化学物 |
[1:23:28] | but isn’t that illegal? | 这不是不合法吗? |
[1:23:32] | I want all the informationon the development of this project | 我要这项实验的所有资料 |
[1:23:36] | all data files backup disks on my desk right away. | 立刻把备份档案和文件送来 |
[1:23:40] | Did you lose one? | 你弄丢了吗? |
[1:23:43] | I’m merging your departmentwith Archives. | 我要把这部门和档案部合并 |
[1:23:48] | And I am firing you. | 我也要开除你 |
[1:23:51] | Didn’t you get the memo? | 你没收到通知吗? |
[1:24:01] | Scarecrow. | 稻草人 |
[1:24:06] | Scarecrow. | 稻草人 |
[1:24:11] | Scarecrow. | 稻草人 |
[1:24:15] | Miss Dawes this is most irregular. | 道斯小姐 你不必来这里 |
[1:24:17] | I have nothing to addto the report I filed with the judge. | 我把报告都交给法官了 |
[1:24:21] | – I have questions about your report.- Such as? | – 你的报告有疑点- 什麽疑点? |
[1:24:23] | Isn’t it convenient for a 52-year-old man who has no history of mental illness | 一个没有精神病史的52岁中年人 |
[1:24:27] | to have a psychotic breakdownjust when he’s about to be indicted? | 怎麽会在起诉前突然完全精神崩溃? |
[1:24:31] | As you can see for yourself there isnothing convenient about his symptoms. | 你也看到他的病情有多严重 |
[1:24:40] | – Scarecrow.- What’s “scarecrow”? | – 稻草人- 稻草人是什麽? |
[1:24:42] | Patients suffering delusional episodesoften focus their paranoia | 产生幻觉的精神病患 |
[1:24:46] | on an external tormentor | 都会幻想被外在力量迫害 |
[1:24:48] | usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. | 通常是某种可怕人物 |
[1:24:51] | In this case a scarecrow. | 他的幻觉是稻草人 |
[1:24:55] | – He’s drugged?- Psychopharmacology is my primary field. | – 他服了药?- 我专攻精神病药物学 |
[1:25:00] | I’m a strong advocate. | 我强烈支持用药物控制精神疾病 |
[1:25:02] | Outside he was a giant. | 他在外面呼风唤雨 |
[1:25:04] | In here only the mindcan grant you power. | 在这里只能乖乖听话 |
[1:25:07] | You enjoy the reversal. | 你很得意 对吧? |
[1:25:09] | I respect the mind’s powerover the body. | 我认为精神胜於肉体 |
[1:25:12] | It’s why I do what I do. | 所以我专门治疗精神病患 |
[1:25:14] | I do what I do to keep thugs like Falconebehind bars not in therapy. | 但我专门把坏人关进牢里不是住在疯人院 |
[1:25:19] | I want my own psychiatric consultantto have full access to Falcone | 我要另外请医师为他进行诊断 |
[1:25:22] | including blood work.Find out what exactly you put him on. | 包括验血查出你到底给他吃什麽药 |
[1:25:26] | – First thing tomorrow then.- Tonight. | – 请他明天一早再来- 他今晚就会来 |
[1:25:28] | I’ve already paged Dr. Lehmannat County General. | 我已经通知了李曼医师 |
[1:25:33] | As you wish. | 随你便 |
[1:25:41] | This way please. | 这里请 |
[1:25:43] | There’s somethingI think you should see. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[1:25:56] | This is where we make the medicine. | 这里是我们的药厂 |
[1:26:06] | Perhaps you should have some clear your head. | 你也该吃一点药 让头脑清醒 |
[1:26:35] | Who knows you’re here? | 谁知道你来这里? |
[1:26:37] | Who knows? | 谁知道? |
[1:26:46] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[1:26:48] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:26:49] | The Batman. | 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:26:53] | – What do we do?- What anyone does | – 我们该怎麽办?- 有坏人闯进来… |
[1:26:55] | when a prowler comes around. | 该怎麽办? |
[1:26:59] | – Call the police.- You want the cops here? | – 报警呀- 你要把警察找来? |
[1:27:02] | At this point they can’t stop us. | 警察拿我们没办法 |
[1:27:05] | But the Batmanhas a talent for disruption. | 但是蝙蝠侠会坏事 |
[1:27:09] | Force him outside the police will take him down. Go. | 把他逼出去 让警察毙了他 |
[1:27:12] | – What about her?- She hasn’t got long. | – 那她怎麽办?- 她没救了 |
[1:27:14] | I gave her a concentrated dose. | 我下的药很强她撑不住的 快去吧 |
[1:27:21] | The things they say about him. | 听说他很神? |
[1:27:24] | Can he really fly? | 他真的会飞吗? |
[1:27:26] | I heard he can disappear. | 我听说他能隐形 |
[1:27:28] | Well we’ll find out. | 我们很快就会知道 |
[1:27:31] | Won’t we? | 不是吗? |
[1:28:20] | Taste of your own medicine doctor? | 这下你要自食其果了 |
[1:28:29] | What have you been doing here? | 你在这里搞什麽鬼? |
[1:28:34] | Who are you working for? | 你替谁工作? |
[1:28:41] | Ra’s Ra’s al Ghul. | 忍者…忍者大师 |
[1:28:43] | Ra’s al Ghul is dead.Who are you working for? | 忍者大师死了 你替谁工作? |
[1:28:48] | Crane. | 克莱恩? |
[1:28:52] | Dr. Crane isn’t here right now. | 克莱恩医师不在 |
[1:28:55] | But if you’d like to makean appointment | 如果你想预约挂号… |
[1:29:10] | Batman put down your weaponsand surrender. | 蝙蝠侠 放下武器投降 |
[1:29:14] | You’re surrounded. | 你被包围了 |
[1:29:21] | – What are you waiting for?- Backup. | – 你还在等什麽?- 支援警力 |
[1:29:24] | – Backup?- The Batman’s in there. | – 支援警力?- 蝙蝠侠在里面 |
[1:29:27] | SWAT’s on the way.But if you wanna go in now | 霹雳小组正赶来 如果你想冲进去… |
[1:29:29] | I’ll be right behind you sir. | 我们会跟着你 |
[1:29:32] | SWAT’s on the way. | 等霹雳小组来了再说 |
[1:29:35] | – Hey.- Hey. | – 喂- 喂 |
[1:30:19] | What’s happened to her? | 她怎麽了? |
[1:30:23] | Crane poisoned her with a psychotropic hallucinogen a panic-inducing toxin. | 她被克莱恩下了迷幻药引发严重的恐慌症 |
[1:30:29] | – Let me get her down to the medics.- They can’t help her but I can. | – 我把她送到医院- 没有用 我能救她 |
[1:30:36] | Get her downstairs.Meet me in the alley. | 把她抱下去 在小巷等我 |
[1:30:47] | Crane’s been smuggling his toxinhidden in Falcone’s drugs | 费康尼也被克莱恩下了药 |
[1:30:50] | and they’re dumping itinto the water supply. | 他也在高谭市的自来水管下药 |
[1:30:52] | – What was he planning?- I don’t know. | – 他想干什麽?- 我不知道 |
[1:30:54] | Was he working for Falcone? | 他替费康尼工作吗? |
[1:30:56] | He mentioned someone else someone worse. | 他提到另一个更可怕的人 |
[1:30:59] | She needs the antidote before the damage is permanent. | 我得赶快为她注射抗体 |
[1:31:01] | – How long does she have?- Not long. | – 她还有多久时间?- 不久 |
[1:31:08] | What is that? | 那是什麽声音? |
[1:31:11] | – Backup.- What the ? | – 支援来了- 搞什麽? |
[1:32:32] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:32:38] | – How is she?- She’s fading. We gotta go. | – 她怎麽样?- 她昏过去了 快走吧 |
[1:32:43] | I’ll get my car. | 我去开车 |
[1:32:45] | I brought mine. | 我开了我的车 |
[1:32:47] | Yours? | 你的车? |
[1:32:58] | I’ve gotta get me one of those. | 我也要弄一辆这麽炫的车 |
[1:33:01] | – He is in a vehicle.- Make and color? | – 他开车逃走- 车款和颜色? |
[1:33:03] | It’s a black | 那是辆黑色的… |
[1:33:07] | tank. | 装甲车 |
[1:33:11] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[1:33:13] | You’ve been poisoned. | 你中毒了 |
[1:33:17] | I’m on him. | 我追上去了 |
[1:33:27] | Breathe slowly. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[1:33:38] | Hold on. | 撑着点 |
[1:33:54] | – What are you doing?- Shortcut. | – 你在干嘛?- 抄近路 |
[1:34:04] | Air One to ground block that ramp. | 挡住他的去路 |
[1:34:10] | He’s got no way off that roof. | 他无处可逃 |
[1:34:13] | Turn off your engine.Step away from the car. | 马上熄火 乖乖下车 |
[1:34:18] | – Trust me.- Weapons system activated. | – 相信我- 启动武器系统 |
[1:34:39] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁? |
[1:34:41] | – Where’s he going?- He’s on the roof. | – 他去哪里?- 他在屋顶 |
[1:34:57] | – What street is he taking?- He’s not on a street. | – 他走哪一条街?- 不在街上 |
[1:34:59] | He’s flying on rooftops. | 他在屋顶上开车 |
[1:35:40] | At least tell me what it looks like. | 他的车到底长什麽样子? |
[1:35:45] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:35:51] | Got him. | 追上了 |
[1:36:03] | Coming right up on his butt. | 我们就跟在他後面 |
[1:36:29] | We’re tracking suspect vehicleheading west on l- 17. | 嫌犯朝往州际公路开去 |
[1:36:37] | – Air One to ground.- I lost him. | – 呼叫地面…- 他甩掉我们了 |
[1:36:39] | We’ve lost visual. Exit 9 is blocked. | 我们失去他的踪影 九号出口已封闭 |
[1:36:41] | We’ll loop back to checkthe frontage road. | 我们去前面查查看 |
[1:36:43] | Stealth mode activated. | 启动秘密行动模式 |
[1:36:46] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[1:36:53] | What ? There he is. | 他在那里 |
[1:37:14] | Just hold on. | 撑着点 |
[1:37:20] | Rachel! | 瑞秋! |
[1:37:54] | – They get any of this into the mains?- Yeah. | – 自来水管被下了毒药吗?- 没错 |
[1:37:56] | Notify the water company.There’s gotta be a way to isolate it. | 通知自来水厂 一定有办法…全市的供水系统都被下药 |
[1:37:59] | No. They put it all in.They must’ve been at this for weeks. | 他们一定花了几个星期下药 |
[1:38:02] | – Gotham’s entire water supply is laced.- Why haven’t we felt the effects? | 已经溶入全市的供水系统了 |
[1:38:05] | Why haven’t we felt the effects? | 我们为什麽没中毒? |
[1:38:06] | Must be a compound that hasto be absorbed through the lungs. | 这种毒药必须从肺部吸入 |
[1:38:19] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何? |
[1:38:23] | Where are we? | 这是那里? |
[1:38:25] | – Why did you bring me here?- lf I hadn’t your mind would be lost. | – 你为什麽把我带来?- 我把你救回来 否则你就失常了 |
[1:38:29] | – You were poisoned.- It was | – 你中了毒- 是… |
[1:38:31] | – It was Dr. Crane.- Rest. Gordon has Crane. | – 是克莱恩下的药- 好好休息 克莱恩被戈登逮捕了 |
[1:38:35] | Is Sergeant Gordon your friend? | 戈登警官是你的朋友吗? |
[1:38:38] | I don’t have the luxury of friends. | 我不能有任何朋友 |
[1:38:41] | I’m gonna give you a sedative.You’ll wake up back at home. | 我给你打镇定剂你醒来後就会在你家 |
[1:38:44] | When you do get these to Gordon and Gordon alone. Trust no one. | 然後你要把这些交给戈登千万不要相信别人 |
[1:38:48] | – What are they?- The antidote. | – 这是什麽?- 毒药的抗体 |
[1:38:50] | One for Gordon to inoculate himself the other for mass production. | 一瓶给戈登 另一瓶大量制造 |
[1:38:54] | Mass production? | 大量制造? |
[1:38:55] | Crane was just a pawn.We need to be ready. | 克莱恩只是爪牙 我们要准备应战 |
[1:39:25] | When you told me your grand planfor saving Gotham | 当你说你想拯救高谭市 |
[1:39:28] | all that stopped me from calling the men in white coats | 我没把你送进疯人院是因为… |
[1:39:31] | was when you saidit wasn’t about thrill-seeking. | 你说你不是为了追求刺激 |
[1:39:34] | – It’s not.- What would you call that? | – 我并不是- 那这算什麽? |
[1:39:39] | – Damn good television.- It’s a miracle no one was killed. | – 很精采的新闻- 没有人受伤是个奇蹟 |
[1:39:42] | I didn’t have time to observethe rules of the road Alfred. | 我没时间遵守交通规则 |
[1:39:46] | You’re getting lost inside this monster of yours. | 你一手创造了一个怪物 |
[1:39:49] | I’m using this monster to helpother people just like my father did. | 我利用这个怪物帮助人们就跟我父亲一样 |
[1:39:53] | For Thomas Wayne helping others | 你父亲那麽做 |
[1:39:55] | wasn’t about proving anythingto anyone including himself. | 不是为了证明给任何人看 包括他自己 |
[1:39:59] | It’s Rachel Alfred. She was dying. | 我是为了瑞秋 她中了毒 |
[1:40:02] | She’s downstairs sedated.I need you to take her home. | 她就在楼下 请你送她回家 |
[1:40:05] | Well we both care for Rachel but whatyou’re doing has to be beyond that. | 我们都很关心瑞秋但你已失去控制 |
[1:40:09] | It can’t be personal or you’re just a vigilante. | 为了徇私 就会变成恶徒 |
[1:40:12] | – Is Fox still here?- Yes sir. | – 福克斯还在吗?- 在 |
[1:40:14] | We need to send these people away. | 我们要把这些客人赶走 |
[1:40:16] | Those are Bruce Wayne’s guests.You have a name to maintain. | 你不能毁了布鲁斯韦恩的名誉 |
[1:40:19] | I don’t care about my name. | 我不在乎我的名誉 |
[1:40:21] | It’s not just your name sir.It’s your father’s name. | 不只是你 也是你父亲的名誉 |
[1:40:26] | And it’s all that’s left of him. | 他只留下他的名誉 |
[1:40:30] | Don’t destroy it. | 千万别毁了他的名誉 |
[1:40:47] | – Mr. Earle.- Happy birthday Bruce. | – 厄尔先生- 生日快乐 |
[1:40:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:40:51] | How did the stock offering go? | 公司的股价如何? |
[1:40:54] | Prices soared. | 涨停板 |
[1:40:55] | Who was buying? | 股票都是谁在买? |
[1:40:57] | All kinds of funds and brokerages. | 基金和证券公司 |
[1:40:59] | It’s a bit technical. | 你不会懂的 |
[1:41:00] | The key thing is | 重点是 |
[1:41:02] | our company’s future is secure. | – 公司的未来很稳定- 那就好 |
[1:41:21] | A little the worse for wear I’m afraid. | 她只是喝多了几杯 |
[1:41:29] | What was the plan Crane? | 你的计划是什麽? |
[1:41:31] | How were you gonna getyour toxin into the air? | 你怎麽把毒药释放在空气中? |
[1:41:34] | Scarecrow. Scarecrow. | 稻草人 稻草人 |
[1:41:37] | Who were you working for Crane? | 替谁工作? |
[1:41:41] | Oh it’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:41:44] | You can’t stop it now. | 你阻止不了他 |
[1:41:51] | Here. | 拿去 |
[1:41:53] | – Happy birthday Bruce.- Thank you. Thanks. | – 生日快乐 布鲁斯- 谢谢各位 |
[1:41:55] | And thank you for that item. | 谢谢你的那样东西 |
[1:41:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:42:01] | – I know you’ll put it to good use.- I already have. | – 我知道你会用来救人- 我已经救了一个人 |
[1:42:04] | How long would it taketo manufacture on a large scale? | 如果要大量制造要多久时间? |
[1:42:08] | Weeks. Why? | 几个星期 为什麽问? |
[1:42:09] | Somebody’s planning to dispersethe toxin using the water supply. | 有人想利用自来水散播毒素 |
[1:42:14] | The water supply won’t help youdisperse an inhalant. | 自来水不能让人吸入毒素 |
[1:42:18] | What? | 什麽? |
[1:42:19] | Unless you have a microwave emitterpowerful enough | 除非用微波发射器 |
[1:42:22] | to vaporize all the waterin the mains. | 把水分蒸发 |
[1:42:25] | A microwave emitter like the oneWayne Enterprises just misplaced. | 就是韦恩企业弄丢的那一台 |
[1:42:29] | Misplaced? | 弄丢了? |
[1:42:30] | Earle just fired me for askingtoo many questions about it. | 我多问几句就被厄尔开除 |
[1:42:36] | Go back to Wayne Enterprises nowand start making more of that antidote. | 我要你回公司大量制造抗体 |
[1:42:40] | The police are gonna need as muchas they can get their hands on. | 警方会需要大量的抗体 |
[1:42:43] | My security clearancehas been revoked. | 我公司的保全卡被没收了 |
[1:42:45] | That wouldn’t stop a man like you would it? | 你一定会有办法 对吧? |
[1:42:47] | I suppose not. | 我猜是吧 |
[1:42:51] | – Bruce there’s somebody you must meet.- Not now Mrs. Delane. | – 布鲁斯 你一定要见一个人- 我现在没空 |
[1:42:56] | Now am I pronouncing this right | 听听我念得对不对… |
[1:42:59] | Mr. Ra’s al Ghul? | 忍者大师? |
[1:43:07] | You’re not Ra’s al Ghul. | 你才不是忍者大师 |
[1:43:11] | I watched him die. | 我亲眼看到他死 |
[1:43:12] | But is Ra’s al Ghul immortal? | 也许忍者大师不会死? |
[1:43:18] | Are his methods supernatural? | 也许他有特异功能? |
[1:43:25] | Or cheap parlor tricks to concealyour true identity Ra’s? | 也许你才是真正的忍者大师吧? |
[1:43:31] | Surely a man who spends his nightsscrambling over the rooftops of Gotham | 你自己在晚上化身为正义使者 |
[1:43:36] | wouldn’t begrudge medual identities. | 应该不会怪我有双重身分吧? |
[1:43:39] | I saved your life. | 我救了你一命 |
[1:43:41] | I warned you about compassion Bruce. | 我教过你不能对敌人手下留情 |
[1:43:46] | Your quarrel is with me. | 你要对付的是我 |
[1:43:49] | You let these people go. | 放过这些人 |
[1:43:52] | You are welcome to explainthe situation to them. | 尽管去跟他们解释吧 |
[1:43:58] | Everyone. | 各位 |
[1:44:00] | Everybody? | 各位来宾请听我说 |
[1:44:05] | I | 我… |
[1:44:07] | I want to thank you all for coming heretonight and drinking all of my booze. | 要谢谢你们喝光我的酒 |
[1:44:13] | No really. | 我是说真的 |
[1:44:16] | There’s a thing about being a Wayne | 像我这种亿万大富翁 |
[1:44:19] | that you’re never short ofa few freeloaders like yourselves | 免不了会有很多人来白吃白喝 |
[1:44:23] | to fill up your mansion with.So here’s to you people. Thank you. | 我敬大家 谢谢各位 |
[1:44:26] | – That’s enough Bruce.- I’m not finished. | – 够了 布鲁斯- 我还没说完 |
[1:44:29] | To all of you | 你们这些… |
[1:44:31] | All of you phonies all of you two-faced friends | 你们这些伪君子你们这些酒肉朋友 |
[1:44:36] | you sycophantic suck-upswho smile through your teeth at me | 装一副笑脸 一心想讨好我 |
[1:44:41] | please leave me in peace. | 请你们别再来烦我 |
[1:44:45] | Please go. | 请你们走吧 |
[1:44:48] | Stop smiling it’s not a joke.Please leave. | 我不是开玩笑 快走吧 |
[1:44:51] | The party’s over get out. | 派对结束了 快滚 |
[1:44:54] | The apple has fallen very farfrom the tree Mr. Wayne. | 你丢尽了你父母的脸 韦恩先生 |
[1:45:10] | Amusing. | 很有意思 |
[1:45:12] | But pointless.None of these people have long to live. | 但是没有用这些人都活不久了 |
[1:45:16] | Your antics at the asylumhave forced my hand. | 你对疗养院的注意逼我不得不提早行动 |
[1:45:20] | So Crane was working for you. | 克莱恩果然是为你做事 |
[1:45:22] | His toxin is derived from the organiccompound found in our blue flowers. | 他利用蓝花提炼毒药 |
[1:45:26] | He was able to weaponize it. | 然後做成化学武器 |
[1:45:28] | He’s not a member ofthe League of Shadows? | 他不是影武者联盟成员? |
[1:45:31] | Of course not. He thought our planwas to hold the city to ransom. | 当然不是他以为我们要勒索高谭市 |
[1:45:36] | But really you are gonna releaseCrane’s poison on the entire city. | 但是你其实要在高谭市下毒 |
[1:45:41] | Then watch Gotham tear itself apartthrough fear. | 然後看着市民因为恐惧自我毁灭 |
[1:45:58] | You’re gonna destroy millions of lives. | 你打算害死数百万条人命 |
[1:46:00] | Only a cynical man would callwhat these people have “lives ” Wayne. | 这些人活着也是痛苦 |
[1:46:03] | Crime. Despair. | 他们饱受犯罪荼毒 |
[1:46:05] | This is not how manwas supposed to live. | 活着还有什麽意思呢? |
[1:46:08] | The League of Shadows has beena check against human corruption | 数千年来我们影武者联盟都在… |
[1:46:11] | for thousands of years. | 清除人间败类 |
[1:46:13] | We sacked Rome.Loaded trade ships with plague rats. | 我们在古罗马制造瘟疫 |
[1:46:17] | Burned London to the ground. | 把伦敦夷为平地 |
[1:46:18] | Every time a civilization reachesthe pinnacle of its decadence | 每当人类文明腐败到极点 |
[1:46:21] | we return to restore the balance. | 我们就会将它毁灭 |
[1:46:23] | Gotham isn’t beyond saving. | 高谭市还有得救 |
[1:46:26] | Give me more time.There are good people here. | 再给我时间 这里还有好人 |
[1:46:29] | You’re defending a city so corrupt | 这个城市无药可救了我们渗透了每一个阶层 |
[1:46:45] | Time to play. | 该出去玩了 |
[1:46:51] | When I found you in that jail you were lost. | 我在牢里看到你时 你迷失了自我 |
[1:46:54] | But I believed in you. | 但是我相信你 |
[1:46:56] | I took away your fear and I showed you a path. | 我消除你的恐惧 指引你方向 |
[1:47:00] | You were my greatest student. | 你是我最好的徒弟 |
[1:47:03] | It should be you standing by my side saving the world. | 你应该站在我身边拯救世界 |
[1:47:06] | I’ll be standing where I belong. | 我要站在你面前 |
[1:47:10] | Between youand the people of Gotham. | 阻止你屠杀高谭市市民 |
[1:47:15] | No one can save Gotham. | 没有人救得了高谭市 |
[1:47:21] | When a forest grows too wild a purging fire is inevitable and natural. | 当森林腐烂 野火会把它烧光 |
[1:47:26] | Tomorrow the world will watch in horroras its greatest city destroys itself. | 明天是这座伟大城市的末日 |
[1:47:32] | The movement back to harmony will be unstoppable this time. | 这次没有人能阻止我 |
[1:47:35] | – You attacked Gotham before? – Of course. | – 你曾经试过毁灭高谭市?- 当然了 |
[1:47:38] | Over the ages our weaponshave grown more sophisticated. | 我们使用的方法越来越成熟 |
[1:47:40] | With Gotham we tried a new one.Economics. | 我们曾经造成经济大萧条 |
[1:47:44] | But we underestimated certainof Gotham’s citizens | 但是我们低估了像你父母这种… |
[1:47:49] | such as your parents. | 善心人士的力量 |
[1:47:55] | Gunned down by one of the very peoplethey were trying to help. | 结果他们竟被帮助的对象打死 |
[1:47:59] | Create enough hunger and everyone becomes a criminal. | 老百姓没饭吃被迫当强盗 |
[1:48:02] | Their deaths galvanized the cityinto saving itself | 你父母的死让高谭市民心连心 |
[1:48:04] | and Gotham has limped onever since. | 勉强撑到现在 |
[1:48:07] | We are back to finish the job. | 我们要来完成任务 |
[1:48:10] | And this time no misguided idealists will get in the way. | 这次不会有理想主义者碍事 |
[1:48:13] | Like your father you lack the courage to do all that is necessary. | 你跟你爸一样狠不下心 |
[1:48:17] | If someone stands in the way of true justice | 如果有人敢阻止我们伸张正义 |
[1:48:20] | you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart. | 我们就从背後捅他们一刀 |
[1:48:29] | – I am gonna stop you.- You never did learn | – 我要阻止你的恶行- 你学不会… |
[1:48:32] | to mind your surroundings. | 耳听四面 眼观八方 |
[1:48:36] | Justice is balance. | 正义就是有仇必报 |
[1:48:38] | You burned my houseand left me for dead. | 你烧了我房子 差点害死我 |
[1:48:43] | Consider us even. | 这下我们算扯平了 |
[1:49:01] | No one comes out. Make sure. | 确定没有人活着出来 |
[1:49:13] | They’re all gone? | 他们都逃出去了? |
[1:49:15] | – How many from maximum security? – Every one of them. | – 有多少重度病患逃出去?- 全部都逃出去 |
[1:49:18] | Serial killers rapists. | 连环杀手 强暴犯 |
[1:49:20] | Raise the bridges.We don’t want any getting off the island. | 把桥梁升起 别让他们进城 |
[1:49:23] | Yeah I’ll raise the bridges | 好吧 就这麽办 |
[1:49:24] | when I get every available unit out hereto catch the homicidal maniacs | 等支援警力来把那些神经病抓走 |
[1:49:29] | that are running loose out there.- Come on! | – 到时候再说吧- 快去吧 |
[1:49:55] | I hope you’re not a memberof the fire brigade. | 希望你不是消防队员 |
[1:50:03] | Master Wayne! Master Wayne! | 韦恩少爷! |
[1:50:10] | What is the point of all those pushupsif you can’t even lift a bloody log? | 你成天健身连木头都抬不动? |
[1:50:53] | What have I done Alfred? | 我到底做了什麽? |
[1:50:56] | Everything my family | 韦恩宅邸… |
[1:50:58] | my father built | 我父亲的心血… |
[1:51:03] | The Wayne legacy is morethan bricks and mortar sir. | 韦恩家族的精神不只是砖块瓦砾 |
[1:51:07] | I wanted to save Gotham. | 我想要拯救高谭市 |
[1:51:10] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[1:51:13] | Why do we fall sir? | 我们为什麽跌倒? |
[1:51:17] | So that we can learnto pick ourselves up. | 这样才能学会站起来 |
[1:51:23] | You still haven’t given up on me? | 你还是没放弃我 是吗? |
[1:51:27] | Never. | 永远都不会 |
[1:51:30] | Down! | 趴下来 |
[1:51:31] | Harassment! I see harassment! | 警察暴力 警察动粗 |
[1:51:34] | Maybe you’d like to seesome excessive force? | 你想看真正的警察暴力吗? |
[1:51:37] | Madman with a gun. | 拿了枪的疯子 |
[1:51:40] | With residents furious at theunprecedented show of police strength | 市民对警方镇压行动… |
[1:51:43] | to round up the inmates – We’re about to raise these bridges. | 感到愤怒 |
[1:51:45] | We’re about to raise these bridges. | 我们要把桥梁升起来 |
[1:51:47] | Officer I am a Gotham Citydistrict attorney. Let me pass. | 我是检察官 让我过去 |
[1:51:58] | – Just shut up!- Hey Flass cool it! | – 给我闭嘴!- 佛莱斯 别激动! |
[1:52:00] | Hold these people back. | 冷静点 |
[1:52:02] | Hey Gordon.Somebody here to see you. | 戈登 有人来找你 |
[1:52:05] | – What are you doing here?- Our friend sent me with this. | – 你跑来干嘛?- 我们的朋友要我交给你 |
[1:52:07] | It counteracts Crane’s toxin. | 这是解药 |
[1:52:09] | Hopefully you won’t need it. | 希望你用不着 |
[1:52:11] | Not unless he’s got some wayof getting that crap into the air. | 除非有人把毒药释放在空气中 |
[1:52:15] | All right last one across. | 好了 不准过桥了 |
[1:52:18] | People they want this bridge upin no more than three minutes! | 三分钟内就要把桥梁升起来 |
[1:52:22] | Better get you off the island before they raise the bridges. Patrolman! | 你最好赶快离开这里 |
[1:52:26] | Go! | 快走吧 |
[1:52:54] | I can’t find my mom. | 我找不到我妈妈 |
[1:52:56] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:53:06] | What the hell are you doing? | 你想干什麽? |
[1:53:09] | Gentlemen | 各位 |
[1:53:11] | time to spread the word. | 我们该行动了 |
[1:53:16] | And the word is | 我们要引起一阵… |
[1:53:18] | panic. | 大恐慌 |
[1:53:44] | Jesus. The pressure it’s spiking. | 水压突然上升 |
[1:53:47] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[1:53:48] | That water mainis right under the Narrows. | 那是奈何岛的地下水管 |
[1:54:08] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:54:42] | This is Commissioner Loeb. | 我是罗局长 |
[1:54:44] | Come on somebody talk to me. | 快向我报告 |
[1:54:46] | Come on! | 说话啊! |
[1:55:07] | Loeb Loeb. This is Gordon. | 罗局长 我是戈登 |
[1:55:09] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生什麽事? |
[1:55:11] | We need reinforcements.TAC teams SWAT riot cops! | 我们需要支援 镇暴警察 霹雳小组 |
[1:55:14] | Gordon! All the city’s riot policeare on the island with you! | 戈登 镇暴警察都在你那里 |
[1:55:19] | Well they’re completely incapacitated! | 他们都中了毒 |
[1:55:21] | It’s okay it’s okay.No one’s gonna hurt you. | 没事了 没人会伤害你 |
[1:55:26] | Of course they are! | 我就会伤害你 |
[1:55:28] | – Crane?- No. Scarecrow. | – 克莱恩?- 不 我是稻草人 |
[1:55:32] | Gordon | 戈登 |
[1:55:34] | there’s nobody left to send in. | 没有警力了 |
[1:55:38] | So I’m on my own? | 只剩下我一个人? |
[1:55:44] | The Narrows is tearing itself to pieces. | 奈何岛陷入一团混乱 |
[1:55:45] | This is just the beginning.If they hit the whole city | 如果他们将毒药释放到全市 |
[1:55:48] | there’s nothing to stop Gothamtearing itself apart. | 就会引起高谭市的大恐慌 |
[1:55:51] | – How are they gonna do that?- The train. | – 他们要怎麽做?- 透过铁路系统 |
[1:55:53] | The monorail follows the water mains tothe central hub beneath Wayne Tower. | 自来水管沿着轨道到韦恩大楼底下 |
[1:55:57] | If the machine gets to the station | 只要在韦恩大楼发射微波 |
[1:55:59] | it’ll cause a chain reaction that’ll vaporize the city’s water supply. | 就会把全市的供水蒸发 |
[1:56:03] | Covering Gotham in this poison. | 让高谭市充满毒气 |
[1:56:04] | I’m gonna stop him from loading that train but I may need your help. | 我需要你帮我阻止他们 |
[1:56:08] | – What do you need? – Can you drive stick? | – 你要我怎麽做? – 你会开手排档吗? |
[1:56:16] | There you are! | 你们在这里 |
[1:56:18] | There is nothing to fear | 除了恐惧本身 |
[1:56:20] | but fear itself! | 没什麽好怕的 |
[1:56:23] | I am here to help! | 我来帮你们… |
[1:56:56] | Batman will save us. He’ll come. | 蝙蝠侠会来救我们 |
[1:57:04] | – He’ll come.- Don’t peek. | – 他一定会来- 不要看 |
[1:57:14] | This is Gordon.Prepare to lower the bridge. | 我是戈登 把桥放下来 |
[1:57:23] | I told you he’d come. | 我就说他一定会来 |
[1:57:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:57:33] | You could die. | 你很可能没命 |
[1:57:35] | At least tell me your name. | 至少告诉我你是谁 |
[1:57:42] | It’s not who I am underneath | 我在外表底下是谁并不重要 |
[1:57:45] | but what I do that defines me. | 我的所作所为才重要 |
[1:57:49] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯? |
[1:58:24] | Well well. You took my adviceabout theatricality a bit literally. | 你真的听我的话 扮成一个怪物 |
[1:58:28] | – It ends here.- For you and the police maybe. | – 你的恶行到此为止- 你跟警察才到此为止 |
[1:58:31] | My fight however lies with the rest of Gotham. | 我要对付的是整个高谭市 |
[1:58:33] | Now if you’ll excuse me I have a city to destroy. | 恕我失陪 我要摧毁这座城市 |
[1:58:37] | – I can’t beat two of your pawns?- As you wish. | – 你以为我打不过他们?- 请便吧 |
[1:58:53] | GPS online. | 全球定位系统连线 |
[1:59:02] | In 100 yards. | 距离一百码 |
[1:59:35] | Gentlemen. | 上吧 |
[2:00:04] | Who the hell authorized this? | 谁下令把桥放下来? |
[2:00:17] | Distance to Wayne Tower three miles. | 距离韦恩大楼三英哩 |
[2:00:26] | The pressure’s moving along the mains blowing the pipes. | 水压把沿路的水管炸爆 |
[2:00:29] | If that pressure reaches us | 如果波及自来水厂 |
[2:00:31] | the water supply right acrossthe whole city is gonna blow! | 全市的自来水管都会爆炸 |
[2:00:44] | At the next intersection turn right. | 在下一个街口右转 |
[2:01:12] | You will never learn. | 你永远都学不会 |
[2:01:21] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[2:01:26] | – Familiar. Don’t you have anything new?- How about this?! | – 你没有新的招式吗?- 这一招怎麽样? |
[2:01:45] | You have arrived at Wayne Tower. | 您已抵达目的地 韦恩大楼 |
[2:02:01] | Evacuate the building. | 快疏散整座大楼 |
[2:02:02] | We’re on top of the main huband it’s gonna blow. | 楼下的自来水厂会爆炸 |
[2:02:14] | Weapons system activated. | 启动武器系统 |
[2:02:20] | Nice ride. | 好厉害的车 |
[2:02:36] | Armed. | 准备攻击 |
[2:02:49] | Don’t be afraid Bruce. | 不要怕 布鲁斯 |
[2:02:54] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[2:03:00] | You are just an ordinary man in a cape. | 你只是穿着披风的凡人 |
[2:03:02] | That’s why you couldn’t fight injustice that’s why you can’t stop this train. | 不能伸张正义 不能阻止列车 |
[2:03:06] | Who said anything about stopping it? | 谁说我要阻止列车? |
[2:03:14] | Yes! | 太帅了 |
[2:03:24] | You never learned to mind your surroundings! | 你学不会耳听四面 眼观八方 |
[2:03:35] | Have you finally learned to dowhat is necessary? | 你终於学会狠下心来了? |
[2:03:38] | I won’t kill you | 我不会杀你 |
[2:03:45] | but I don’t have to save you. | 但是我也不必救你 |
[2:05:02] | – The meeting’s already started.- What meeting? | – 会议已经开始了- 什麽会议? |
[2:05:09] | Fox I seem to remember firing you. | 福克斯 我炒了你鱿鱼 |
[2:05:13] | You did. | 没错 |
[2:05:15] | I got another job. | 我找到新工作 |
[2:05:18] | Yours. | 你的工作 |
[2:05:20] | On whose authority? | 谁有这个权力? |
[2:05:22] | Batman may have made the front page | 蝙蝠侠上了头版新闻 |
[2:05:24] | but Bruce Waynegot pushed to page eight. | 布鲁斯韦恩只上了第八版 |
[2:05:34] | Bruce Wayne. | 我是布鲁斯韦恩 |
[2:05:35] | What makes you think you can decide who’s running Wayne Enterprises? | 你凭什麽决定谁来掌管公司? |
[2:05:39] | – The fact that I’m the owner.- What are you talking about? | – 因为我是公司老板- 你在说什麽? |
[2:05:42] | The company went public a week ago. | 公司一星期前上市 |
[2:05:44] | And I bought most of the shares. | 我透过各种基金… |
[2:05:46] | Through various charitable foundations and trusts and so forth. | 买下大半股权 |
[2:05:49] | Look it’s all a bit technical but the important thing | 你不会懂的 重点是… |
[2:05:53] | is that my company’s futureis secure. | 我的公司的未来很稳定 |
[2:05:56] | Right Mr. Fox? | 对吧 福克斯先生? |
[2:05:58] | Right you are Mr. Wayne. | 一点也没错 |
[2:06:02] | Didn’t you get the memo? | 你没收到通知吗? |
[2:06:23] | – I’m sorry I didn’t tell you Rachel.- No. No Bruce | – 很抱歉我没告诉你- 不必道歉 |
[2:06:26] | I’m sorry. | 不 我才要道歉 |
[2:06:28] | The day that Chill died I | 齐利被枪杀那天 |
[2:06:33] | I said terrible things. | 我对你说了重话 |
[2:06:35] | But true things. | 那也是真话 |
[2:06:37] | I was a coward with a gun | 我当时是个懦夫 |
[2:06:39] | and justice is about more than revenge so thank you. | 正义不代表报仇 我要谢谢你 |
[2:06:44] | I never stopped thinking about you. | 我一直在想着你 |
[2:06:48] | About us. | 还有我们 |
[2:06:51] | And when I heard you were back I | 我听说你回来 |
[2:06:53] | I started to hope. | 我就抱着希望 |
[2:07:20] | But then I found out about your mask. | 但是後来我发现你的面具 |
[2:07:24] | Batman’s just a symbol Rachel. | 蝙蝠侠只是我的化身 |
[2:07:27] | No. This | 不 这是 |
[2:07:29] | is your mask. | 你的面具 |
[2:07:33] | Your real face is the one that criminals now fear. | 现在的你是犯罪克星 |
[2:07:38] | The man I loved | 我深爱的人 |
[2:07:41] | the man who vanished | 曾经离开我的人 |
[2:07:43] | he never came back at all. | 他根本就没有回来 |
[2:07:50] | But maybe he’s stillout there somewhere. | 他还在世界某个角落 |
[2:07:55] | Maybe someday when Gotham no longer needs Batman | 有一天高谭市不再需要蝙蝠侠 |
[2:07:59] | I’ll see him again. | 也许我会再见到他 |
[2:08:12] | – Proved me wrong you know.- About what? | – 你证明我错了- 什麽事? |
[2:08:18] | Your father would bevery proud of you. | 你父亲会以你为荣 |
[2:08:21] | Just like me. | 就像我一样 |
[2:08:49] | What will you do? | 你接下来有什麽打算? |
[2:08:53] | Rebuild it. | 重新开始 |
[2:08:55] | Just the way it was brick for brick. | 一砖一瓦重建家园 |
[2:09:04] | Just the way it was sir? | 就跟以前一样吗? |
[2:09:08] | Yeah why? | 是啊 怎麽样? |
[2:09:09] | I thought this might bea good opportunity for | 我觉得可以 |
[2:09:12] | improving the foundations. | 加强地基的部分 |
[2:09:15] | – In the southeast corner?- Precisely sir. | – 东南角的地基吗?- 没错 |
[2:09:33] | – Nice.- I couldn’t find any mob bosses. | – 挺好的- 我找不到黑帮老大绑在上面 |
[2:09:37] | – Well sergeant?- It’s “lieutenant” now. | – 警官- 我现在是队长了 |
[2:09:40] | You really started something. | 你改变了现状 |
[2:09:42] | Bent cops running scared. | 坏警察不敢再乱来 |
[2:09:44] | Hope on the streets. | 人们也充满希望 |
[2:09:46] | – But?- The Narrows is lost. | – 但是呢?- 奈何岛仍然被罪犯控制 |
[2:09:50] | And we still haven’t picked up Crane orhalf the inmates of Arkham that he freed. | 克莱恩和变态恶徒也没落网 |
[2:09:54] | We will. | 我们会抓到他们的 |
[2:09:56] | We can bring Gotham back. | 我们可以拯救高谭市 |
[2:09:58] | – What about escalation?- Escalation? | – 道高一尺 魔高一丈?- 怎麽说? |
[2:10:01] | We start carrying semiautomatics they buy automatics. | 警察开始用半自动步枪歹徒就买自动步枪 |
[2:10:05] | We start wearing Kevlar they buy armor-piercing rounds. | 我们穿防弹衣 他们用达姆弹 |
[2:10:10] | – And?- And you’re wearing a mask | – 然後呢?- 你戴着面具 |
[2:10:14] | and jumping off rooftops. | 飞檐走壁 |
[2:10:17] | Now take this guy. | 就拿这家伙来说 |
[2:10:19] | Armed robbery double homicide. | 杀人放火 无恶不作 |
[2:10:21] | Got a taste for the theatrical like you. | 他跟你一样爱玩变装秀 |
[2:10:25] | Leaves a calling card. | 犯案後都留下名片 |
[2:10:33] | I’ll look into it. | 我会查查他的底细 |
[2:10:38] | I never said thank you. | 我一直没谢谢你 |
[2:10:44] | And you’ll never have to. | 你也永远不用谢我 |