时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Sure, let’s give up now. | 算了 还是现在放弃吧 |
[00:10] | It’s no big deal. it’s just Pharmacide. | 也没什么 不过就是药局乐队而已 |
[00:12] | Just their tour kickoff. | 不过是巡演开场 |
[00:13] | I mean, who cares if we miss | 我是说 错过了世界上最疯狂的派对 |
[00:14] | The most insane party in the world? | 又怎么样呢 |
[00:23] | Come on, phoeb. Victory or death. | 来吧 菲比 不成功便成仁 |
[00:26] | Or possibly cake. | 或许还有甜头呢 |
[00:29] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 抱歉 |
[00:31] | Sorry, your caffeine fix is on its way. | 抱歉 你的咖啡现在就到 |
[00:35] | Will you hold on? | 你能先别挂吗 |
[00:38] | We’re the dj’s assistants. | 我们是DJ助手 |
[00:49] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[00:51] | No, I said we both work for him. | 我说我们俩都是他的手下 |
[00:56] | You mean her. The DJ’s a she-jay. | 你意思是她吗 DJ的名字Jay是个女名 |
[01:00] | It’s okay, dave. | 没事的 戴夫 |
[01:01] | She’s my “plus one.” | 她是我的额外嘉宾 |
[01:04] | Make that “plus two.” | 她也是 |
[01:16] | You weren’t worried, were you? | 你不会在担心吧 |
[01:18] | Yes. And there will be punishment | 没有 除非你们告诉我们都发生了什么事 |
[01:21] | Unless you tell us everything. | 否则我们会罚你们 |
[01:23] | You’ve been here all night? | 你们整晚都在这里吗 |
[01:25] | After the party, we went up to the presidential suite | 派对结束之后 我们和乐队一起 |
[01:27] | With the band. | 上了总统套房 |
[01:28] | It was ginormous. Like, ten rooms. | 甭提那多大了 就好像十间房子一样 |
[01:30] | We had a few drinks and some weed | 我们喝了些酒 还用了点大麻 |
[01:32] | And played “drummer god” on this giant plasma TV. | 在巨大的等离子电视上玩鼓手之神 |
[01:34] | Which she rocked, by the way. | 顺便说一句 她玩得超好的 |
[01:36] | I think I hate you right now. | 我觉得我现在开始恨你了 |
[01:38] | Colt took me up to the roof, | 科尔特带我上了屋顶 |
[01:40] | But by then the gate to the pool was locked. | 但那时候去游泳池的门锁上了 |
[01:42] | So no one was up there. | 里面一个人也没有 |
[01:43] | So we just climbed over and jumped down and, um… | 我们翻门进去 跳下去 然后 |
[01:49] | Went skinny dipping. | 在那里裸泳 |
[01:53] | – Did you do it? – No. | -你们做了吗 -没 |
[01:56] | He was so sweet. | 他好亲切 |
[01:57] | Later, he played his guitar, and he wrote a song for me. | 然后他开始弹吉他 还为我写了首歌 |
[02:04] | Oh, my god! | 噢天啊 |
[02:07] | Jord, what happened to your foot? | 乔丹 你的脚怎么了 |
[02:08] | Maybe you twisted your ankle when you jumped. | 可能你跳的时候扭到脚了 |
[02:10] | Or it could be your allergies. | 说不定是过敏 |
[02:12] | My aunt was allergic to some cold medication, | 我姑妈就对些感冒药过敏 |
[02:14] | And her hands swelled up like the marshmallow man’s. | 她的手肿得就像棉花糖人一样 |
[02:18] | Jord, are you okay? | 乔丹 你还好吗 |
[02:21] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[02:58] | Foreman expects me to read an x-ray | 福曼想让我在这芝麻点儿大的 |
[03:00] | On this itty-bitty screen. | 屏幕上看X光片 |
[03:02] | He should have emailed me a larger phone. | 他该给我用电邮寄个大点儿的手机来 |
[03:04] | Why are you packing? | 你怎么在收行李 |
[03:07] | We’re leaving this afternoon for the conference | 我们下午就要出发 |
[03:10] | On pharmacology and public policy. | 去开药物与公共政策会议 |
[03:11] | – We? – we discussed this. | -什么我们 -我们谈过这个了 |
[03:13] | It’s been on your calendar for weeks. | 几星期前 你就写在日历上了 |
[03:14] | So has Ramadan. | 就是说要过节斋月了吗 |
[03:15] | Think of it as a vacation. | 把它当放假嘛 |
[03:17] | Nice, healthy Adirondack air. | 阿迪朗达克州美妙又健康的空气 |
[03:20] | Or not. | 也许不 |
[03:21] | I don’t care. you’re coming with. | 我不管 你一起来 |
[03:22] | You should come with me. | 你该跟我走 |
[03:24] | State pillow fighting championships. | 全国枕头大战锦标赛 |
[03:26] | Dollar beers, wet t-shirts. | 美金 啤酒 还有湿透的T恤 |
[03:28] | In the words of the philosopher Eddie Money, | 如哲学家艾迪·曼尼所言 |
[03:30] | I’ve got two tickets to paradise. | 我有两张通往这个天堂的门票 |
[03:32] | House, when you moved in | 豪斯 你搬进来的时候 |
[03:33] | I promised your therapist | 我对你的医生承诺 |
[03:34] | I’d be here for you. | 我会在你身边 |
[03:35] | I can’t be here if I’m there. | 我去了那儿的话怎么在你身边 |
[03:37] | Unless you’re there too. | 除非你也在那儿 |
[03:38] | – So it’s not a discussion. – Fine. | -所以没有讨论的余地 -好 |
[03:41] | I’ll let Foreman know that the | 我这就跟福曼说让那个 |
[03:42] | 16-year-old patient with severe edema can wait. | 严重水肿的16岁病人等等 |
[03:46] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[03:47] | I’ve got no idea what’s wrong with her. | 我不知道她出了什么问题 |
[03:49] | So odds are, not fatal. | 太多可能性了 不致命 |
[03:51] | Still not going! | 等等再走 |
[03:56] | She’s got rhabdo. | 她得了横纹肌肉瘤 |
[03:58] | Who wants to come to the pillow fighting championships? | 谁想去全国枕头大战锦标赛 |
[04:01] | Rutgers has got a great team this year. | 罗格斯队今年阵容无双啊 |
[04:03] | I’m so glad their anchor didn’t turn pro. | 真庆幸他们的锚还不太专业 |
[04:04] | A 16-year-old girl suddenly has | 一个16岁的少女突然 |
[04:06] | The joints of an 80-year-old. | 有了80岁老妪的关节 |
[04:08] | You think we can discuss this for a second? | 你觉得我们能稍微讨论下这个吗 |
[04:09] | It’s rhabdo. | 是横纹肌肉瘤 |
[04:10] | The patient gave you the answer. | 病人给了你答案了 |
[04:12] | she fell down on a swimming pool. | 她掉进了游泳池里 |
[04:13] | We have to leave in an hour | 我们一小时内就得走 |
[04:14] | So should we eenie-meenie? | 你们不叽咕些什么吗 |
[04:17] | The fall would explain the lower leg damage, | 摔倒能够解释小腿损伤 |
[04:18] | But not the swollen hands. | 但不能解释手部肿胀 |
[04:20] | Hard landing caused crushed muscles. | 硬着陆导致肌肉压伤 |
[04:22] | Crushed muscles released toxins into the blood stream. | 被压伤的肌肉对血流释放毒素 |
[04:24] | Toxins caused swelling in the hands and legs. | 毒素导致手足肿胀 |
[04:26] | Just another way of saying it’s rhabdo. | 不就是横纹肌肉瘤的另一种说法吗 |
[04:28] | – 59 minutes. – She’s a credit card kid. | -59分钟 -她是个留守儿童 |
[04:31] | Her parents are architects. | 她父母是建筑师 |
[04:32] | They’re working on a project in Shanghai. | 在上海做一个工程 |
[04:34] | Could you be sitting any further away from chase | 你还能坐得离奇斯更远一点 |
[04:36] | And still be in the same room? | 而还待在这房间里吗 |
[04:38] | It doesn’t have to be rhabdo. | 并不一定是横纹肌肉瘤 |
[04:39] | The swelling could also be caused by deep vein thrombosis. | 肿胀也有可能是由深静脉血栓引起的 |
[04:41] | She has allergies. | 她过敏了 |
[04:42] | Could be anaphylaxis | 有可能是过敏反应 |
[04:43] | Or some heart condition that we don’t– | 或者是我们不知道的心脏问题 |
[04:45] | It can’t really be any of those things | 不可能真是那些 |
[04:47] | Since it’s rhabdo. | 因为它就是横纹肌肉瘤 |
[04:48] | I know it’s rhabdo. Foreman knows it’s rhabdo. | 我知道那是 福曼知道那是 |
[04:51] | Deep in his heart, even chase knows it’s rhabdo. | 即使是奇斯 他心底也知道那是 |
[04:53] | Isn’t it annoying when everybody in the room knows | 当房间里每个人都知道某些 |
[04:55] | Something you don’t? | 你不知道的事情是不是很恼人 |
[04:58] | I’ll test for everything. | 我去做所有的检查 |
[05:06] | He’s an ass. | 他是个混蛋 |
[05:07] | Contrast is ready. | 对照物就位 |
[05:09] | She already thinks i’m cheating on her. | 她已经觉得我在骗她了 |
[05:11] | Maybe this is House’s way of | 或许这是豪斯的方式 |
[05:12] | Telling you to talk to her | 让你跟她谈谈 |
[05:13] | How was your day, honey? | 亲爱的你今天怎么样 |
[05:15] | By the way, I killed someone. | 对了 我杀了个人 |
[05:17] | If I tell her, | 要是我告诉她 |
[05:19] | That’s dumping a burden on her forever. | 那会给她加上一辈子的负担 |
[05:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | No sign of obstructions or clots. | 没有障碍或者肿块的迹象 |
[05:41] | Tell me what you came here for, House. | 告诉我你来这干什么 豪斯 |
[05:43] | I’ve got a legitimate medical reason. | 我有个合情合理的医学理由 |
[05:44] | You must be so proud. | 那你一定很自豪 |
[05:47] | I’ve forgotten it. | 我忘了 |
[05:49] | I guess it’s no big deal, | 我猜没什么大不了 |
[05:51] | Since I was only using it as an excuse | 既然我只是用它来当借口 |
[05:52] | To come check out Patty and Selma. | 来检查检查你的巨胸[辛普森动画中的人物] |
[05:55] | I feel bad. I haven’t named your testicles. | 我感觉很糟 我还没给你的蛋蛋起名 |
[05:58] | Word on the street is you set a new personal best | 流言说你为低胸剪裁 |
[06:00] | For low-cut. | 尽了最大的个人努力 |
[06:01] | I don’t know why you chose to give them the names | 我真不明白为什么你要给它们 |
[06:03] | Of somebody’s aunts. | 起某人姨妈的名字 |
[06:04] | It’s a compliment. They’re always smokin’. | 这是个赞美 它们总是在冒烟 |
[06:08] | Oh, I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[06:09] | I need you to authorize the medical discharge of a minor. | 需要你批准让我的这个未成年病人出院 |
[06:12] | That’s why I’m holding this in my hand. | 所以这个才会在我手里 |
[06:16] | I haven’t finished testing yet, but it’s rh… | 我还没做完测试 但是它 |
[06:21] | Your outbox is three times normal size. | 你的待发文件箱是平常的3倍之多 |
[06:24] | It’s not a metaphor. | 这不是个隐喻 |
[06:28] | There’s a lot to be done before the weekend. | 周末前有很多文件要处理 |
[06:30] | You could take the papers home with you. | 你可以把它们带回家做 |
[06:32] | Unless you’re not gonna be home. | 除非你不回家 |
[06:34] | Unless you were, for example, | 除非你要 比如 |
[06:38] | Going to a medical conference. | 去一个医学研讨会 |
[06:39] | – I’m driving up with Wilson. – Me too. | -我和威尔森一起去 -我也是 |
[06:42] | You aren’t on the registration list. | 你不在登记名单上 |
[06:43] | I love that you checked. | 很高兴你为我检查了名单 |
[06:44] | But Wilson said– | 但威尔森说 |
[06:46] | That I have a case? Yeah. | 我有个病人吗 没错 |
[06:47] | You’re authorizing the discharge right now. | 你刚刚签了出院授权书 |
[06:51] | That was a metaphor. | 那是个隐喻 |
[07:04] | Busy right now. | 我正忙着 |
[07:05] | – Is he dying? – Yeah. | -他要死了吗 -是的 |
[07:09] | In the next ten minutes? | 在10分钟内死吗 |
[07:12] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸 不是 |
[07:13] | He’s in a lot of pain. | 他很痛苦 |
[07:15] | I’ve thought about it. You’re right. | 我想了想 你是对的 |
[07:18] | I should go to the conference. | 我应该去那个研讨会 |
[07:19] | You found out Cuddy’s going. | 你知道卡迪要去了 |
[07:21] | Oh, god, no. | 天呐 不会吧 |
[07:24] | She’ll ruin everything. | 她去会毁了一切 |
[07:27] | We leave in two hours. | 我们两小时后出发 |
[07:34] | Please…morphine. | 求你了 给我吗啡 |
[07:42] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[07:43] | I’m right here, Joseph. | 我就在这里 约瑟夫 |
[07:50] | Two days away. | 离开两天 |
[07:52] | You think I should pack ball-y? | 你觉得我应该带着巴利球吗 |
[07:55] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[07:56] | You lit a fuse. | 你点燃了导火线 |
[07:57] | You need to watch the bomb go off. | 你得看着炸弹爆炸 |
[07:59] | The bomb was gonna go off on its own | 如果你当时不发表意见 |
[08:01] | If you kept quiet. | 就会听见这颗炸弹已经自己炸开了 |
[08:02] | So now you either have to come up with a convincing lie, | 所以现在你要么编个有说服力的慌 |
[08:05] | Or tell her the truth. | 要么告诉她实话 |
[08:06] | Your choice. | 你选吧 |
[08:09] | – Ck levels point to rhabdo. – Of course. | -肌酸激酶水平表明是狂犬病病毒 -必然 |
[08:11] | Except for the part where imaging shows no sign | 但成像显示 |
[08:13] | Of muscle crush. | 没有肌肉挤压征兆 |
[08:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:31] | I’m your doctor. | 我是你的医生 |
[08:33] | This is Lars Ulrich, | 这是Lars Ulrich |
[08:35] | The greatest metal drummer of all-time. | 最厉害的金属乐鼓手 |
[08:37] | You know the song? | 你知道这首歌吗 |
[08:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:40] | Drumstick. Another drumstick. | 一支鼓槌 另一支鼓槌 |
[08:43] | I want you to rock out to the music | 我想要你像昨晚那样 |
[08:44] | The way you did last night. | 来跟着曲子表演 |
[08:48] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[08:49] | This is a classic medical test. | 这是个经典医学测试 |
[08:51] | Hippocrates used it. | 医药之父希波克拉底就是这么干的 |
[08:52] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[08:58] | Come on, you’ve gotta keep time! | 来吧 你得合着拍子 |
[09:00] | Cross over on the high hat. | 踩钹的时候交叉鼓槌 |
[09:03] | Let’s head bang! | 加上甩头 |
[09:07] | House, what are you doing? | 豪斯 你在干什么 |
[09:09] | The chart said her potassium’s low. | 图表显示她的钾指数很低 |
[09:11] | Rhabdo elevates the potassium. | 狂犬病病毒会使钾指数提高 |
[09:13] | And monkey drums. | 还有猴子打鼓 |
[09:16] | Ergo… | 所以说 |
[09:17] | The levels must’ve been really low | 昨晚钾指数一定是 |
[09:19] | Last night. | 相当低 |
[09:20] | Which causes… | 这会引起 |
[09:25] | I can’t move them. | 我动不了它们 |
[09:29] | Temporary muscle paralysis. | 暂时性肌肉麻痹 |
[09:31] | Given this rate of muscle fatigue, | 考虑到这个程度的肌肉疲劳 |
[09:33] | There’s no way she could’ve climbed stairs | 所以她不可能爬楼梯 |
[09:35] | And then a fence to the pool. | 也不可能去泳池 |
[09:36] | Low potassium means no jump, | 钾指数低意味着不能跳 |
[09:39] | Means no trauma. | 没有损伤 |
[09:40] | Tests mean “yes rhabdo.” | 化验表明 没错 就是狂犬病病毒 |
[09:42] | Ergo, something else caused both the rhabdo | 因此 是其他什么东西导致的狂犬病病毒 |
[09:45] | And the low potassium. | 和钾指数低 |
[09:46] | This time start by getting an accurate history. | 这次从获得正确回忆入手 |
[09:50] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[09:51] | Our patient’s a big fat liar. | 我们的病人可是个超级大骗子[02年电影] |
[09:58] | What did you really do last night? | 昨晚你到底做了什么 |
[09:59] | We need to find the cause | 我们得找出你的 |
[10:01] | Of your low potassium. | 钾指数过低的原因 |
[10:03] | You could have a kidney disorder, | 你可能有肾脏疾病 |
[10:04] | Leukemia, adenoma. | 白血病 腺瘤 |
[10:05] | We need to know about any drugs or alcohol. | 我们要知道任何毒品或酒精的摄入情况 |
[10:07] | Anything that might have threatened your health. | 任何威胁你健康的东西 |
[10:10] | Come on, Jord. | 说吧 乔丹 |
[10:14] | Okay, we didn’t spend the night with the band. | 好吧 我们没和乐队过夜 |
[10:17] | You can’t tell our friends. | 你们可以告诉我们的朋友了 |
[10:19] | Have you heard of Stiletto? | 你们听说过《细高跟鞋》吗 |
[10:21] | Warrior queen of space? | 太空战斗女王 |
[10:22] | It’s a comic book right? | 是部漫画吗 |
[10:23] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没错 |
[10:24] | Yes, and a freaking amazing new sci-fi series. | 没错 还是部特别棒的科幻剧集 |
[10:27] | And they’re filming the motion picture now. | 现在他们要把它拍成电影了 |
[10:29] | It’s a prequel. | 是个前传 |
[10:31] | The other girls wouldn’t get it. | 其他姑娘不能理解这个 |
[10:33] | Only Phoebe understands my passion. | 只有菲比理解我的热情 |
[10:35] | Only Phoebe understands the Bushido of the heel. | 只有菲比懂高跟鞋武士道 |
[10:41] | So what actually happened last night? | 那昨晚到底发生了什么事 |
[10:43] | We were with our friends trying to get into | 我们和朋友们试着溜进 |
[10:45] | The Pharmacide tour party at the Adams. | 药局乐队在亚当斯饭店的巡演派对 |
[10:47] | And then I found out that Jeffrey Keener’s gonna be there. | 后来我发现杰佛瑞·基纳要来 |
[10:52] | I follow his tweets. | 我看他的微博客[Twitter商标] |
[10:55] | It’s tragic that I have to explain this. | 我太悲惨了 还要解释这个 |
[11:05] | He’s the creator of Stiletto issue number one. | 他是《细高跟鞋》漫画第一版和 |
[11:08] | And the TV show. | 剧集的创造者 |
[11:11] | He’s a god. | 他是神 |
[11:14] | So did you guys go up to him? | 所以你们去找他了吗 |
[11:16] | God, no. | 天呐 不是 |
[11:17] | We keep a ten-foot rule. | 我们遵守10步距离原则 |
[11:18] | It’s not stalking if you don’t go up | 去找他 打扰他 |
[11:20] | To the person and bother them. | 就不是潜行了 不好玩了 |
[11:22] | So we just followed him around. | 所以我们只是跟在他身后 |
[11:24] | Discreetly. | 小心翼翼地 |
[11:25] | He ditched after half an hour | 1个半小时后 他走了 |
[11:27] | And went down to the hotel restaurant | 然后去饭店餐厅 |
[11:28] | For a late dinner. | 吃晚餐 |
[11:29] | – And you went with him? – Discreetly. | -你们跟着他去了 -偷偷地 |
[11:34] | We played it so cool. | 我们特别冷静地跟着 |
[11:38] | For two hours, we lived his life. | 我们过了两个小时他的生活 |
[11:40] | We did everything he did. | 他做什么 我们就做什么 |
[11:42] | Ate the exact same meal he ate. | 他吃什么 我们就吃什么 |
[11:45] | Cool. | 酷 |
[11:47] | The rest of their story checks out. | 核实她们故事剩下的部分 |
[11:48] | The hotel manager says mom and dad were charged | 饭店经理说她们的父母给她们付账 |
[11:50] | For food and a room, | 为了吃的和住的地方 |
[11:51] | Three pay-per-view episodes of Stiletto. | 3集付费的《细高跟鞋》 |
[11:54] | Are you trying to kill yourself? | 你要自杀吗 |
[11:56] | It’s from the same batch the girls ate. | 这是她们吃的那批食物 |
[11:57] | They ate what he ate. | 他们吃了他吃的 |
[11:59] | And what a hundred other healthy people ate. | 还有很多人也吃了 |
[12:01] | Dig in. Lunch is on the adams. | 开吃 亚当斯的午餐 |
[12:04] | What if food is the answer? | 如果食物就是答案呢 |
[12:06] | Not this food. Any food. | 不是这种 而是其他的食物 |
[12:08] | Jordan says she ate all of this. | 乔丹说她吃了所有的食物 |
[12:09] | She’s 16, all about body image, | 她才16岁 充满了身体意象 |
[12:11] | And she obviously worries about fitting in. | 而她明显很担心适应的问题 |
[12:13] | Bulimia would account for her symptoms. | 贪食症可能说明了他的症状 |
[12:16] | We should do a barium swallow for mallory weiss tears, | 我们应该做钡餐来检查她的贲门粘膜撕裂综合征 |
[12:17] | Start her on nutritional supplements, | 给她补充营养剂 |
[12:19] | Get a psych consult. | 进行精神咨询 |
[12:22] | Why are you reading my program guide? | 看我的节目单干吗 |
[12:25] | It’s not like you plan on attending | 你又不像是要参加 |
[12:27] | Any of the presentations. | 演讲的样子 |
[12:28] | I like to know how much boredom I’m missing. | 我想知道我错过了多少无聊的事情 |
[12:33] | “Patient perceptions of complications | 病人在化疗最后阶段 |
[12:35] | In end-stage chemotherapy.” | 产生的感知并发症 |
[12:37] | You didn’t tell me you were giving a paper. | 你没说你要写成论文出版 |
[12:39] | And that was wrong? | 这也有错 |
[12:40] | Last time you presented a paper, | 上次你写成论文出版的时候 |
[12:42] | You gave me an advance copy and asked for feedback. | 你给我一份样稿 征求我的反馈 |
[12:44] | And you’re wondering why | 你想弄明白为什么 |
[12:45] | I wouldn’t want to repeat that experience? | 我不想重温一次这样的经历吗 |
[12:48] | Oh, look! An 80’s party. | 看呢 80年纪念庆典 |
[12:51] | Just when you think you left flock of seagulls behind | 好好想想 在你的后视镜里 |
[12:54] | In your rearview mirror, | 成群的海鸥在渐渐远去 |
[12:55] | Suddenly it’s up ahead like an undead hitchhiker. | 他们又像搭车路人一样突然出现在你面前 |
[12:57] | Cuddy’s going. | 卡蒂会去 |
[13:01] | Did you pack my leg warmers? | 你带着我的暖腿套了吗 |
[13:03] | If you want her… ask her out. | 如果你喜欢她 约她出来 |
[13:07] | My god, man! | 我的天呐 |
[13:09] | She’s not some floozy in a bar. | 她可不是酒吧里的荡妇 |
[13:11] | She’s the floozy I work for. | 她可是我的荡妇老板 |
[13:14] | There’s gotta be no radical steps here. | 不能着急 |
[13:15] | Gotta be subtle. | 得慢慢来 |
[13:16] | We happened to attend the same party. | 我们碰巧参加同一个聚会 |
[13:18] | The chat happens to turn personal. | 谈话碰巧转向私人话题 |
[13:21] | Like the frog in gradually boiling water. | 好像青蛙在缓慢烧开的水中 |
[13:23] | Exactly. | 就是这个意思 |
[13:24] | She’ll be red and delicious before she knows it. | 在她弄明白之前她会变的新鲜可口 |
[13:27] | What? | 什么 |
[13:30] | What could possibly go wrong? | 肯定有不对的地方 |
[13:35] | – Chase went to the gym five times this week. – Okay. | -奇斯一周去5次健身房 -然后 |
[13:38] | One of those times I followed him. | 有一次我跟踪他去了 |
[13:40] | What? | 什么 |
[13:41] | I followed him. | 我跟踪他 |
[13:43] | And yes, I know how humiliating that admission is. | 我知道承认这个有多丢人 |
[13:46] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[13:48] | The gym, that time. | 健身房 那个时间 |
[13:49] | But I know that something’s– | 但我知道有些事 |
[13:51] | I’m stopping you right there. | 停下吧 |
[13:52] | This is a conversation you should be having | 这是你该和奇斯谈的 |
[13:53] | With Chase, not me. | 不是和我 |
[13:55] | I’ve tried having this conversation with Chase. | 我试过和他谈 |
[13:57] | No sign of tears. It’s not bulimia. | 没有撕裂痕迹 不是贪食症 |
[13:59] | Is he having an affair? | 他有外遇了吗 |
[14:01] | No. | 不是 |
[14:03] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[14:06] | You shouldn’t. You should believe him. | 你不该相信我 你该相信他 |
[14:10] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[14:11] | Sweetie… how are you? | 亲爱的 你怎么样了 |
[14:15] | – Jordan! – Normal sinus rhythm. | -乔丹 -窦节律正常 |
[14:17] | – Heart rate’s fine. – Bp’s dropping. | -心率正常 -血压下降 |
[14:19] | What’s happening to her? | 她怎么了 |
[14:21] | No pulse. Oh, my god! | 没有脉搏了 我的天 |
[14:22] | You said her heart rate was fine. | 你说她的心率正常啊 |
[14:25] | Cardiac tamponade. Drain the fluid now. | 心脏填塞 插管排除积水 |
[14:28] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:30] | She’s bleeding around her heart. | 她的心脏内出血了 |
[14:36] | Blood constricted her heart muscle. | 血液压迫她的心脏 |
[14:40] | She’s on antiarrhythmics, | 她现在正在服用抗心律不齐的药物 |
[14:41] | But we don’t know how long we can keep her stable. | 我们不知道她能坚持多长时间 |
[14:43] | Seemed to be triggered by stress. | 看上去是紧张造成的 |
[14:45] | Her parents had just– | 她的父母 |
[14:46] | Did her blood pressure drop during the barium swallow? | 吞钡餐的时候血压下降了吗 |
[14:48] | Dropped to 50 systolic in three minutes. | 三分钟内收缩压下降到50 |
[14:50] | Rules out chronic conditions. | 排出了慢性病 |
[14:52] | Acute conditions limit us to toxins, infections. | 可能是中毒或感染 |
[14:55] | Could be anything. | 可能是任何原因 |
[14:56] | A gas leak, arsenic in the wallpaper, | 煤气泄漏 砷中毒 |
[14:58] | Fungus in the shower. | 浴室的真菌 |
[15:00] | I’ll get samples from her room and the restaurant. | 我去餐厅和她房间取点样本 |
[15:02] | Talk to our little gossip girl. | 和我们的八卦天后谈谈 |
[15:03] | You need to know exactly where she’s been | 你得知道她近24小时到底去过哪 |
[15:05] | And what she’s done in the last 24 hours. | 到底干了些什么 |
[15:08] | Oh, I think– | 我想 |
[15:17] | Welcome to the convention, Dr. Perlmutter. | 欢迎参加聚会 帕莫特医生 |
[15:20] | It’s my 25th consecutive year. | 我已经连续参加25年了 |
[15:24] | Perlmutter loves the 80’s. | 帕莫特喜欢80年代庆典 |
[15:37] | Do you need me to leave too? | 我也要回避吗 |
[15:39] | You might remember stuff she doesn’t. | 你可能记得一些她忘记的事情 |
[15:41] | We didn’t do anything we haven’t told you about. | 我们做过的时候都说过了 |
[15:44] | We hung out at Jordan’s all day. | 我们在乔丹家玩了一天 |
[15:46] | And then we called a limo to go into the city. | 然后叫了辆车去城里 |
[15:48] | We stopped at Bruce Springsteen’s house. | 我们在布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀家门前停下 |
[15:51] | Jord… don’t joke around, okay? | 别开玩笑了好吗 乔丹 |
[15:56] | You’re really sick. Just tell him the truth. | 你真的病了 告诉他真相吧 |
[16:00] | Bruce let me play | 布鲁斯让我 |
[16:01] | The first electric guitar he ever owned. | 弹他的第一把电吉他 |
[16:04] | My god, why are you lying? | 天呐 你为什么撒谎 |
[16:06] | How can you not believe me? | 为什么你不相信我 |
[16:08] | Turn to your right. | 向右转 |
[16:22] | Mr. Keener, I really appreciate you coming. | 基纳先生 你能来我很高兴 |
[16:23] | Oh, it’s not that much of a hike. | 不过是走两步 |
[16:25] | My room’s only six floors up. | 我才住在六层楼 |
[16:27] | Last night, do you remember two girls, about 16? | 昨晚 你记得两个16岁左右的女孩吗 |
[16:30] | – That table right there. – They made an impression. | -那个桌子 -印象深刻啊 |
[16:33] | Well, they were hard to miss | 确实如此 |
[16:35] | With the giggling and the staring. | 边吃边笑还有这么多的目光关注 |
[16:36] | I’m sure that happens to you a lot. | 你应该习以为常了吧 |
[16:38] | I’m sure that happens to you a lot more. | 我想你更是 |
[16:46] | She can’t control it. | 她控制不了它 |
[16:47] | A bleed in her brain is affecting her thalamus, | 脑出血影响了她的神经床 |
[16:49] | Causing her to lie. | 会导致她死亡 |
[16:51] | We need to know everything. | 我们得知道所有的事 |
[16:53] | You two were never apart? | 你们两个一直没有分开吗 |
[16:56] | Except for when she went to go get ice. | 除了她去拿冰块的时候 |
[16:59] | But that couldn’t have taken very long. | 但那没多长时间 |
[17:01] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[17:02] | It was in the middle of the night. | 那时是半夜 |
[17:03] | I woke up when she came back into the room. | 她回来的时候吵醒了我 |
[17:05] | And she told you she went to get ice? | 她跟你说她去拿冰块了 |
[17:29] | House… | 豪斯 |
[17:32] | 1980s. | 二十世纪八十年代的 |
[17:35] | You sure? They weren’t specific. | 你确定 他们没说清楚 |
[17:38] | How much did it cost you to rent that? | 租这个多少钱 |
[17:40] | It was in wilson’s bag. | 算威尔森的 |
[17:42] | Dr. Perlmutter, | 帕莫特医生 |
[17:44] | I read your article on neural degeneration. | 我读了你那篇关于神经退化的文章 |
[17:47] | Wait, you didn’t really take that seriously, did you? | 等等 你不会把那个当真吧 |
[17:48] | I just wrote that for the money. | 我写那个只是想弄点钱 |
[17:52] | Well, hey there, Jane Fonda. would you care to dancercize? | 你好 简·方达[奥斯卡影后] 想跳舞吗 |
[17:55] | Sorry, we were just about to hit the floor. | 抱歉 我们正准备跳 |
[17:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | Your leg? | 你的腿 没关系吧 |
[18:02] | I’m okay. | 没事儿 |
[18:03] | As long as you don’t expect rhythm. | 只要你不在乎节拍 |
[18:26] | You remember the last time we danced? | 还记得我们上次跳舞的时候吗 |
[18:29] | Med school, the week we met. | 医学院 我们刚见面那星期 |
[18:32] | No. | 不是 |
[18:34] | I saw you in endocrinology. | 在内分泌课上我看到了你 |
[18:37] | Tracked you down to the hoedown. | 然后追到了舞会 |
[18:39] | I meant, we met before that. | 其实 在那之前我们就见过 |
[18:41] | In the bookstore. | 在书店里 |
[18:44] | Ah. | 啊 |
[18:47] | My third day of school, | 我入学的第三天 |
[18:50] | I hand my syllabus to the guy behind the counter. | 把课程表交给柜台后面那个人 |
[18:52] | He barely looks at me. | 他看都没看我 |
[18:54] | Just skims the sheet and tells me | 只大致扫了一眼就说 |
[18:56] | I’m overly ambitious, I have a chip on my shoulder, | 我太有野心 太好强了 |
[18:58] | And i know how to party. | 还说我很懂怎样参加晚会 |
[19:02] | I’d forgotten you knew how to party. | 我都忘了你知道怎样舞会了 |
[19:05] | I said, “you’re making that up.” | 我说”你瞎猜的吧” |
[19:07] | And you said, “your class schedule is overloaded. | 你说”你们的课程安排太满了 |
[19:10] | But none of your classes are before 11:00″ | 幸好在11点前没有课 |
[19:12] | “And no one takes professor Lamb’s course | 没人上拉姆教授的课 |
[19:15] | Unless they have something to prove.” | 除非他们想证明什么” |
[19:17] | Because professor Siegal covered the same ground | 因为西格尔教授也上这门课 |
[19:20] | And was the easier grader. | 而且简单一些 |
[19:21] | I tracked you down. | 是我跟踪你 |
[19:23] | Endocrinology… the party. | 到内分泌学课 晚会 |
[19:27] | And one thing led to another. | 然后由这件事再到下一步 |
[19:30] | And then it didn’t. | 没有 |
[19:34] | I was gonna call you. | 我当时打算给你打电话的 |
[19:36] | No…don’t do that. | 不 不要 |
[19:39] | There was no expectations. | 我并没有别的期盼 |
[19:41] | I was just as into it– | 我只是想 |
[19:42] | I was gonna come see you. | 我打算去看你的 |
[19:44] | Figure out where things would go from there. | 想看看我们会有怎样的进展 |
[19:47] | That was the morning I got the call from the dean | 那天早上我接到系主任电话 |
[19:49] | And I was expelled from my first med school, | 得知我被我的第一个医学校开除了 |
[19:51] | And there didn’t seem any point. | 我再找你也没意义了 |
[19:57] | I should go to my room and review papers | 我该回房去熟悉一下给 |
[20:00] | For the infectious disease panel. | 传染病专家组的演讲稿了 |
[20:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:27] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这个消息 |
[20:33] | Seven in the morning. | 早上七点 |
[20:35] | Somebody better be dead. | 肯定是有人死了 |
[20:38] | My patient, Joseph Schultz. | 是我的病人 约瑟夫·舒尔茨 |
[20:48] | Under the circumstances, | 在这种情况下 |
[20:50] | That’s the best thing that could have happened, right? | 这样的结果最好了 不是吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:54] | I just wish I had been there. | 我只是希望当时能陪在他身边 |
[20:58] | Didn’t hear you come in last night. | 昨晚没听见你进来 |
[21:00] | Yes, I suppose it’s almost 9:30. | 嗯 大概九点半回来的 |
[21:02] | Things didn’t go as you planned? | 事情进展的不顺利吗 |
[21:04] | We’ve moved on to a new phase. | 我们发展到了一个新阶段 |
[21:06] | I tell Cuddy that i’ve always been interested in her, | 我告诉卡迪我对她一直存有好感 |
[21:08] | And she walks out of the room. | 然后她就走了 |
[21:10] | Well, either she just wasn’t ready for that, | 要么她还没准备好 |
[21:12] | Or maybe she was just surprised | 要么就是她很吃惊 |
[21:15] | And didn’t know how to react. | 不知道如何回应 |
[21:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:20] | Interesting reflex of guilt just now. | 你刚一瞬间的罪恶感很滑稽 |
[21:22] | Your patient’s been dying for six weeks. | 你的病人生命垂危 已经拖了六个星期 |
[21:25] | You couldn’t have predicted he’d go this weekend. | 你不可能预测到他这星期会死 |
[21:28] | Or could you? | 难道你能吗 |
[21:38] | “Euthanasia | 安乐死 |
[21:39] | Let’s tell the truth. | 坦白说吧 |
[21:41] | We all do it.” | 我们都这样做 |
[21:43] | That’s a great opening line. | 不错的开头 |
[21:46] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:49] | I didn’t want your notes before, | 我以前不需要你的意见 |
[21:51] | And I don’t want’em now. | 现在也不需要 |
[22:02] | Well, she didn’t get ice. | 她没有取冰块 |
[22:04] | She got out in the lobby. She could have gone anywhere. | 她走到走廊 有可能去任何地方 |
[22:07] | Let’s start with for how long. | 先来看看有多长时间 |
[22:09] | Fast forward. | 快进 |
[22:12] | Stop. | 停 |
[22:13] | Rewind. | 回放 |
[22:15] | Back. | 倒退 |
[22:16] | Wherever she went, she was only gone | 不管她去了哪 她只离开了 |
[22:18] | For, like, five minutes. | 大概五分钟 |
[22:20] | She’s holding something. | 她拿着什么东西 |
[22:22] | It’s Keener’s journal. | 是基纳的日记 |
[22:23] | He must have left it in the restaurant that night. | 肯定是他那晚忘在了饭店 |
[22:25] | She went back, claimed it belonged to her. | 她折返回去 声称是她的 |
[22:28] | She was looking for an excuse to knock on his door. | 她在找个理由去接近他 |
[22:35] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[22:37] | I’m not insane. | 我没疯 |
[22:39] | Doctors are rarely indicted. | 医生很少被起诉 |
[22:42] | Whoa… | 哇哦 |
[22:44] | I was just thinking of your career. | 我只是担心你的职业生涯 |
[22:47] | But yeah, if you’re one of the doctors | 但确实 如果你是其中一个 |
[22:49] | Occasionally indicted, | 不幸被起诉了的医生 |
[22:51] | I guess it could affect that. | 这样做也情有可原 |
[22:53] | Someone needs to say what life is really like now | 现在需要有人说出那些 |
[22:57] | For people who are dying. | 将死之人的生活的真相 |
[22:58] | What doctors have to go through, | 医生必须经历的痛苦 |
[23:00] | the decisions we have to make… | 我们不得不作出的决定 |
[23:02] | Alone. Without guidance. | 都得靠自己 没有任何指导 |
[23:04] | Someone should say that… | 是应该要某个人说出来 |
[23:06] | In an unsigned letter to the Times. | 给《时代周刊》写封匿名信 |
[23:08] | I’d be telling the truth. | 我要说出真相 |
[23:09] | I’d be saying what we’re all thinking. | 说出我们的想法 |
[23:10] | Who cares? | 谁在乎这些 |
[23:12] | The oncology department is subsidized by drug companies. | 肿瘤科是药业公司的傀儡 |
[23:14] | They don’t want it run by a murderer. | 他们不会让一个杀人凶手来管理的 |
[23:16] | We’re all murderers. | 我们都是杀人凶手 |
[23:17] | We just don’t have the guts to admit– | 我们只是没胆量承认 |
[23:18] | And once again, who cares? | 再说一次 谁会在乎 |
[23:20] | You won’t be hirable anywhere. | 没地方会愿意雇你了 |
[23:23] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned from you, | 如果说我从你身上学到了什么的话 |
[23:25] | It’s that I should do what I think is right | 那就是做我认为对的事 |
[23:27] | And not worry about the consequences. | 而不去考虑后果 |
[23:33] | Yeah, it’s worked out great for me. | 没错 对我非常管用 |
[23:46] | Um, I don’t mean to be rude, | 我不是有意冒犯 |
[23:47] | But I’m expecting a notes call from L.A. | 只是我在等从洛杉矶打来的记事电话 |
[23:49] | Can we make this quick? | 我们能快点吗 |
[23:50] | Did Jordan come to your room the other night? | 乔丹那天晚上来过你的房间吗 |
[23:52] | Let me put it another way. | 我来换种说法 |
[23:53] | We know Jordan came to your room the other night. | 我们知道乔丹那天来过你的房间 |
[23:55] | Look, I’ve tried to be helpful. | 说真的 我很想帮你们 |
[23:58] | I don’t know why you want to pretend | 可我不知道你们为什么假想 |
[24:00] | I’m lying to you. | 我在骗你们 |
[24:01] | But this is getting too weird for me. | 对我来说太怪异了 |
[24:02] | We need to search your room. | 我们需要检查你的房间 |
[24:03] | You don’t, | 不可以 |
[24:05] | Because she was never here. | 因为她根本没来过 |
[24:06] | Allison, calm down. | 艾莉森 冷静点 |
[24:09] | You would cover your ass at the expense of someone’s life? | 你为了不让事情败露 要让别人丧命吗 |
[24:12] | We know she brought up your journal. | 我们知道她把你的日记送还给你 |
[24:19] | That was helpful. | 这倒挺管用 |
[24:22] | He’d be crazy to risk his marriage | 他如果为了跟一个未成年搞一夜情 |
[24:23] | For a one-night stand with a teenager. | 拿婚姻去冒险 他就真是疯了 |
[24:25] | Sensible people only risk their marriage | 理智点的人只会为了更大的事情 |
[24:27] | For something more serious? | 拿婚姻冒险吗 |
[24:28] | I’m not having an affair. | 我没搞婚外情 |
[24:31] | – We’re talking about Keener. – Fine. | -我们在说基纳 -好 |
[24:33] | He doesn’t care about his marriage. | 那就假设他不在乎婚姻 |
[24:35] | What about his career? | 那他的事业呢 |
[24:36] | Statutory rape would ruin it. | 强奸罪会毁了它 |
[24:37] | It’s admitting statutory rape that could ruin it. | 是承认犯下强奸罪会毁了它 |
[24:40] | Which is why we’ll never hear the truth out of him. | 所以我们套不出真相 |
[24:42] | Rufies OD explains all her symptoms. | 约会强暴丸能够解释她的症状 |
[24:44] | We should start treating her with flumazenil. | 我们应该用氟吗西尼来治疗她 |
[24:49] | Isn’t the MRSA panel going on? | 耐药葡萄球菌小组停止讨论了吗 |
[24:51] | We got kicked out. She started crying. | 我们被赶了出来 她一直哭 |
[24:53] | Yeah, well, discussions of urinary catheterization | 要是听到讨论导尿术的话 |
[24:56] | Will do that to me too. | 我也会哭的 |
[24:58] | The babysitter had an emergency. | 保姆有急事 |
[25:01] | Oh…how did you like ’80s night? | 你觉得那晚80年代聚会怎么样 |
[25:04] | House talked with you? | 豪斯跟你谈过了吧 |
[25:07] | I was being subtle about it. | 我一直对这个比较敏感 |
[25:10] | You left suddenly. | 你突然走掉了 |
[25:11] | I know House can be | 我知道豪斯可能 |
[25:14] | – A little much sometimes… – No, he was sweet. | -有时候会做过头 -没有 他很好 |
[25:17] | I just know better than to rely on that. | 我只是很清楚不能依靠他 |
[25:20] | He’s trying. | 他很努力了 |
[25:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:25] | I’m a mother now. | 可我现在做母亲了 |
[25:26] | I need a guy I can count on every single day. | 我需要一个时刻都能依靠的男人 |
[25:30] | It’s never been House. | 豪斯绝不是合适人选 |
[25:41] | It’s not rufies. | 不是约会强暴丸 |
[25:42] | She’s bleeding behind her kidneys. | 她的肾后面开始流血 |
[25:44] | We’re transfusing another two units packed red cells, | 我们另外输了两袋血 |
[25:46] | But she keeps springing leaks. | 但是她还是往外冒血 |
[25:47] | It looks like a toxic reaction. | 看起来像中毒反应 |
[25:49] | Keener must have given her something. | 基纳肯定给她吃了什么 |
[25:51] | The guy’s a comic book writer, | 那个人是漫画小说家 |
[25:53] | Not a drug dealer. | 不是个毒贩子 |
[25:54] | There’s a lot that wouldn’t show up | 有很多的信息无法 |
[25:55] | In a standard tox screen. | 在一般的毒性监测屏幕上显示 |
[25:56] | But he’s never gonna tell us the truth. | 可他绝不会告诉我们真相的 |
[25:58] | Not gonna get the truth out of her either. | 我们也不会从她那套出真相 |
[26:04] | We will if we drug her. | 如果我们给她用药就能套出来 |
[26:07] | Amobarbital would suppress her thalamus. | 异戊巴比妥[镇静剂]能抑制她的丘脑 |
[26:10] | She’s on antiarrhythmics. | 她现在抗心律失常 |
[26:12] | Amobarbital could stop her heart. | 异戊巴比妥会让她心跳停止的 |
[26:13] | She’s already dying. | 她本来就面临死亡 |
[26:16] | You’re angry at me. | 你在生我的气 |
[26:18] | You’re taking it out on this guy ’cause you think | 所以你把气撒到这个男人身上 因为你觉得 |
[26:20] | He’s lying to you too. | 他也欺骗了你 |
[26:21] | And you’re gonna kill our patient in the process. | 你会在用药过程中杀死我们的病人 |
[26:25] | We need to know the truth. | 我们需要知道真相 |
[26:27] | We should call House. | 我们应该打电话给豪斯 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:29] | He’ll recommend we take the cautious approach. | 他肯定会建议我们用保险的方法 |
[26:39] | Pretzel? | 椒盐卷饼 |
[26:40] | Those are gonna show up on my credit card | 那些都会在我的信用卡记录上出现 |
[26:42] | At seven bucks a bag. | 七美元一袋 |
[26:43] | There’s an all-you-can-eat buffet downstairs. | 楼下有个随便怎么吃都行的自助餐厅 |
[26:46] | Studies show that $10 wine tastes better | 研究表明如果你被告知10美元的红酒 |
[26:48] | If you’re told that it costs $90. | 值90美元 它会喝起来更有味道 |
[26:51] | I’m sure the same thing must be true of grape soda. | 我相信葡萄汽水也同理 |
[26:55] | Have one. | 来一杯 |
[26:57] | We can toast your pending unemployment. | 我们可以庆祝你即将到来的失业 |
[27:08] | Yes, you can sit here running up my hotel bill, | 对啊 你可以坐在这刷高我的酒店账单 |
[27:11] | Or you can go get the woman of your dreams. | 也可以去追去你的梦中情人 |
[27:14] | I didn’t know Angela Merkel | 我没发现安杰拉·默克尔[德国总理] |
[27:15] | Was attending the conference. | 也来参加这个会议了 |
[27:17] | I just spoke with Cuddy. | 我刚和卡迪谈过了 |
[27:19] | She doesn’t think you’re reliable. | 她觉得你不可靠 |
[27:20] | And you will remain friend-zoned | 所以除非你有所改变 |
[27:23] | Until that changes. | 不然你们仍然无法超越朋友界限 |
[27:24] | I can’t convince her | 我不能让她相信 |
[27:26] | That I’ve changed my entire personality in a weekend. | 我能在一周之内改变我的个性 |
[27:29] | Yeah, but you could make the first step. | 对 但是你可以走出第一步 |
[27:31] | What does she need? | 她需要什么 |
[27:32] | Today, a babysitter. | 今天吗 一个保姆 |
[27:39] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么呢 |
[27:40] | – Fjords. – You see? | -海湾 -你懂了吗 |
[27:42] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[27:44] | I know this is out of your comfort zone, | 我知道这么做让你不舒服 |
[27:46] | But don’t scheme. | 但是别搞花样 |
[27:47] | Don’t– | 别 |
[27:49] | Just do the deed– | 直接做就行了 |
[27:50] | You tell me that I’ve gotta show her | 你告诉我应该让她知道 |
[27:52] | I’ve changed, | 我已经变了 |
[27:53] | And yet you act like you don’t believe I can. | 可你看起来都不信我 |
[27:54] | If I can’t convince my best friend… | 如果连最好的朋友都不相信我 |
[27:58] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean– | 对不起 我意思不是 |
[28:00] | I didn’t mean… | 我意思不是 |
[28:02] | I didn’t mean… | 我意思不是 |
[28:10] | You drugged me. | 你给我下药了 |
[28:16] | She’s better off without you. | 她最好还是没有你 |
[28:23] | Words can hurt, you know. | 这话很伤人的 |
[28:27] | I thought truth serum was only stuff they gave people | 我以为真的麻药只有间谍片里 |
[28:29] | In lame spy movies. | 那些差劲的人才会给人吃 |
[28:31] | We know you’re scared. | 我们知道你很害怕 |
[28:32] | But we know you want to tell the truth. | 可我们也知道你想吐露真情 |
[28:34] | We’re gonna help you do that. | 我们会帮你的 |
[28:36] | What happened between you and Jeffrey Keener | 你那天晚上进了 |
[28:38] | The night you went up to his room? | 杰佛瑞·基纳的房间后发生了什么 |
[28:44] | I couldn’t believe he even talked to me. | 我简直不敢相信他居然跟我讲话 |
[28:48] | I told him how much his work means to me. | 我告诉他他的作品对我来说有多重要 |
[28:54] | I figured I must sound like a moron. | 我觉得自己听起来肯定很傻 |
[28:57] | But he was nice about it. | 不过他觉得挺好的 |
[29:00] | He said I was special. | 他说我很特别 |
[29:04] | Heart rate’s increasing. | 心跳加速了 |
[29:05] | 140’s acceptable. Let her talk. | 140在可接受范围内 让她继续讲 |
[29:08] | Did he give you anything? A drink, pills? | 他有没有给你什么 喝的或者是药 |
[29:11] | He said it was ecstasy. | 他说那是兴奋剂 |
[29:13] | But it didn’t look like ecstasy, | 可看起来不像兴奋剂 |
[29:15] | And it didn’t really make me feel | 而且感觉上也不是兴奋剂 |
[29:17] | How ecstasy usually does. | 通常带来的感觉 |
[29:19] | How did it make you feel? | 那你什么感觉 |
[29:20] | It just made me really tired. | 我只是觉得很累 |
[29:22] | What did it look like? A capsule? Tablet? | 什么样子的 胶囊还是药片 |
[29:25] | It was a tablet. Round. | 圆的药片 |
[29:27] | Could be lithium. | 可能是锂 |
[29:29] | He just started touching me. | 他然后开始碰我 |
[29:32] | At first it seemed nice. | 一开始挺好的 |
[29:34] | But then… | 可是后来 |
[29:36] | I didn’t want to insult him. | 我不想诋毁他 |
[29:39] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[29:44] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[29:46] | I love you guys so much, and I just– | 我非常爱你们 只是 |
[29:50] | I feel like I’ve let you down. | 我让你们失望了 |
[29:53] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[29:55] | I’m gonna kill that son of a bitch. | 杀了那个混蛋 |
[29:56] | Before you do that, look here. | 别冲动 看这儿 |
[30:00] | Increased periorbital blood flow throughout. | 眼眶周围血流增加 |
[30:03] | It means everything she’s been saying has been a lie. | 说明她在说谎 |
[30:07] | Everything? | 全是谎话吗 |
[30:10] | S-so you still don’t know what’s wrong with her? | 这么说 你还不知道她是什么病 |
[30:13] | Sorry. | 不知道 |
[30:20] | Oh, I thought you were room service. | 我还以为是客房服务 |
[30:22] | Something going on with your patient? | 病人出事了吗 |
[30:25] | It’s quiet in there. | 很安静啊 |
[30:27] | Is Rachel asleep? | 瑞秋睡了吗 |
[30:29] | I thought maybe you could use a babysitter. | 你可以找个保姆 |
[30:35] | Actually, I’ve got her in day care downstairs. | 事实上 我在楼下给她办了日托 |
[30:40] | Great. | 好极了 |
[30:42] | Maybe later. | 待会再谈吧 |
[31:02] | Hey, House. | 你好 豪斯 |
[31:06] | Hey, Lucas. | 你好 卢卡斯 |
[31:07] | This is awkward. | 真尴尬啊 |
[31:09] | A bit. | 是有点 |
[31:14] | That awkwardness would probably go away if I left. | 我离开后就不尴尬了 |
[31:37] | It’s Foreman. | 我是福曼 |
[31:38] | I’m trying to update House, but his phone’s off. | 我想联系豪斯 可他手机没开 |
[31:39] | House! | 豪斯 |
[31:44] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[31:45] | Patient’s losing blood faster than we can transfuse. | 病人失血比我们输血的速度还快 |
[31:48] | Cameron did an online search and found out | 卡梅隆上网查了下 发现基纳跟他的狗 |
[31:50] | Keener travels with his dog– we’re treating for rickettsia. | 一起旅行 我们准备按伤寒病原体治疗 |
[31:51] | Any idea where he is? | 知道他去哪了吗 |
[31:54] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[31:55] | I was supposed to be giving a paper five minutes ago. | 我五分钟前要做报告的 |
[32:00] | Okay…okay… | 好吧 好吧 |
[32:04] | Dr. wilson has asked me to tender his apologies for his absence. | 威尔森医生让我为他的缺席道歉 |
[32:08] | You’ll be hearing my paper instead. | 由我替他作报告 |
[32:10] | Unfortunately, there wasn’t time | 不幸的是 没时间 |
[32:12] | To correct the program schedule. | 修改日程表 |
[32:14] | “Euthanasia | 安乐死 |
[32:17] | Let’s tell the truth. | 说实话 |
[32:18] | We all do it. | 我们都这么做 |
[32:21] | We just don’t talk about it. | 只是闭口不言 |
[32:23] | We play the game. | 我们耍花样 |
[32:24] | We use other words | 用其他词代替 |
[32:26] | Or we don’t use any words at all.” | 或者根本不提 |
[32:28] | Hmm. Nice phrasing. | 用词真精辟 |
[32:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:35] | Uh…I don’t know what department I want. | 我不知道要找哪个部门 |
[32:40] | Uh, I need…pants. | 我需要 裤子 |
[32:46] | Patient s, a 55-year-old man. | 某病人 男 55岁 |
[32:48] | “End-stage lung cancer.” | 肺癌晚期 |
[32:49] | “His pain was beyond the point” | 他疼痛难忍 |
[32:52] | “Where we could even pretend to treat it.” | 我们无法假装治疗 |
[32:53] | “I showed him how to use the morphine pump.” | 我教他如何使用吗啡泵 |
[32:56] | “I told him too much morphine would kill him,” | 告诉他过量的吗啡会致命 |
[32:58] | “But not to worry.” | 也不用太担心 |
[33:00] | “The machine only gives out so much.” | 机器是按量供应的 |
[33:02] | “To override it you need to enter a special code.” | 过量会要求出入密码 |
[33:05] | “I went to the door | 我走到门口 |
[33:07] | “and told the nurse, ‘the code is 328.’ | 告诉护士 密码是328 |
[33:11] | “I said it loudly. | 说的很大声 |
[33:15] | “When he first came to my office, | 他第一次来我办公室时 |
[33:18] | “I told him I would be with him every step of the way. | 我告诉他我会一直陪着他 |
[33:22] | “But I left him alone at the end. | 可是最后我撇下了他 |
[33:25] | “I broke that promise | 我没有遵守诺言 |
[33:27] | To cover my ass, I failed–“ | 只是为了自保 我失败… |
[33:41] | I was wrong when I wrote that. | 不该这么写的 |
[33:43] | I’ve never given any less than my best. | 我已竭尽全力了 |
[33:49] | I am incapable of turning away from a responsibility. | 当然也难辞其咎 |
[33:53] | My friends take advantage of that fact far too often. | 但我的朋友从中获益良多 |
[34:00] | I know that I gave that man everything I could. | 我做了我能做的一切 |
[34:03] | And I know that he knew that too. | 我也知道他明白 |
[34:09] | “This is a burden no one should have to carry alone. | 这不是一个人该承担的责任 |
[34:13] | And this is a decision no one should make alone.” | 不该由一个人做决定 |
[34:17] | Because frankly, I don’t trust all of you. | 说实话 我不相信你们每一个人 |
[34:23] | Doctor? Doctor? Question… | 医生 医生 提问 |
[34:27] | Excuse me, doctor. | 打扰了 医生 |
[34:29] | Not many people would have your courage. | 没多少人有这种勇气 |
[34:32] | Thank you, Dr. Perlmutter. | 谢谢 帕莫特医生 |
[34:48] | Before I start shouting, | 我骂你之前 |
[34:50] | Foreman says they’re looking at rickettsia. | 福曼说他们在找伤寒病原体 |
[34:52] | Thanks for the message. | 谢谢带话 |
[34:55] | – Continue. – What the hell? | -继续 -你搞什么鬼 |
[34:56] | You think that little shout-out is gonna | 你觉得那小小的演讲 |
[34:58] | Make me forget that you drugged me, | 就能让我原谅你给我下药 |
[34:59] | Hid my pants, stole my speech? | 藏了我的裤子 还偷了我的演讲稿 |
[35:01] | You wanted the paper out there, it’s out there. | 你想要的文章就在那 |
[35:04] | And your job is safe. | 我保住了你的工作 |
[35:06] | That was my paper. | 那是我的文章 |
[35:07] | You don’t ask what I want, you ignore my wishes, | 你不问我想要什么 忽视我的想法 |
[35:10] | You drug me. | 给我下药 |
[35:11] | I’m waiting for you to name something new | 我还打算听你 |
[35:12] | To our relationship. | 说点新鲜的 |
[35:13] | You’ve got no good reason to be angry with me. | 你没理由生我的气 |
[35:16] | Oh, really? I should be thanking you? | 是吗 我还得谢谢你啊 |
[35:18] | If this was about getting the story out there, then yeah. | 如果是刚才那事 没错 该谢我 |
[35:21] | Of course, if this is actually about something else… | 当然 如果这是别的什么事 |
[35:23] | Maybe you feeling impotent because patients keep dying | 比如病人的离去也许让你力不从心 |
[35:26] | And you think you need to make some grand, stupid gesture– | 你觉得应该做一些高姿态 愚蠢的姿态 |
[35:28] | You need to be a hero | 你应该是英雄 |
[35:30] | Well, then, yeah, sorry. I did screw it up. | 好吧 抱歉 这事是我搞砸了 |
[35:33] | You stepped over the line. | 你太过分了 |
[35:36] | This was not your decision. | 这不是你的决定 |
[35:37] | My god, there are 10,000 oncologists in this country. | 老天 我国有1万个肿瘤专家 |
[35:41] | Every one of them loses patients. | 每个医生的病人都会死 |
[35:43] | But only you would feel guilty enough… | 不是只有你觉得内疚 |
[35:50] | Of course, | 当然 |
[35:52] | We can’t even argue on my schedule. | 我们甚至不能为我的日程安排争论 |
[35:57] | It’s House. | 我是豪斯 |
[36:03] | Take down the bags. | 别输液了 |
[36:06] | It’s too soon to tell if the meds are gonna– | 现在换药为时过早 |
[36:07] | It’s not the meds. | 不是药的问题 |
[36:08] | It’s the blood that’s killing her. | 是她的血液 |
[36:10] | What’s everybody doing? You’re stunned, right? | 你们什么反应 愣了吧 |
[36:14] | I mean, blood? | 她的血液 |
[36:15] | She’s had internal bleeding. | 她内出血 |
[36:17] | She needs the blood to– | 需要输血 |
[36:18] | Is that the mom? | 是她妈妈在说话吗 |
[36:20] | I’ve got a good comeback if it’s the mom. | 如果是她妈妈的话我很高兴 |
[36:22] | Yes, I’m her mother. | 对 我是她妈妈 |
[36:24] | Sure, she needs blood, if you want to kill her. | 好吧 如果你想她死就给她输血吧 |
[36:27] | Then you’d have nobody left to neglect–great plan. | 我们所有人都忽视了一点 |
[36:30] | Your daughter has vibrio vulnificus, | 你的女儿有致伤弧菌 |
[36:32] | Courtesy of a few scrumptious oysters on the half shell. | 诱发于贝壳上美味的牡蛎肉 |
[36:35] | I didn’t eat any oysters. | 我没吃过牡蛎 |
[36:38] | Thus proving that she did. Boy, that’s neat. | 那就证明她吃了 小伙子 很明显吧 |
[36:40] | 100 other people ate those oysters. | 有100人吃了这种牡蛎 |
[36:42] | – I ate – Is that the dad? | -我吃了 -是她的爸爸吗 |
[36:44] | – I’ve got a good comeback – It’s chase. | -很高兴听到你的声音 -是我 奇斯 |
[36:46] | Oh, I thought the dad might’ve been Australian too. | 我以为她的爸爸也是澳大利亚人 |
[36:49] | There was nothing wrong with the oysters. | 不是牡蛎本身出了问题 |
[36:51] | All oysters have vibrio. | 所有牡蛎都有弧菌[一种S形霍乱菌] |
[36:53] | But almost no one has hemochromatosis. | 但极少有人有血色素沉积病 |
[36:56] | It’d give here a unique susceptibility to vibrio, | 有这种病的人对弧菌极其敏感 |
[36:59] | Cause the swollen joints. | 导致了关节红肿 |
[37:00] | But it got attributed to bulimia, | 她出现了贪食症的症状 |
[37:02] | – So she got supplements. – With iron. | -所以她一直在补充 -铁 |
[37:04] | Which overcooked the liver, which caused bleeding. | 把她的肝脏煮熟透了 这又致使她出血不止 |
[37:07] | More blood, more iron, | 输血越多 补充的铁越多 |
[37:08] | More bleeding, more blood. | 铁越多 就越流血不止 就要输更多的血 |
[37:10] | Is she going to be okay? | 她能治好吗 |
[37:12] | Only if we give her high-dose ceftazidime | 只要给她服用大剂量的头孢他啶 |
[37:14] | For the vibrio and chelate | 来抑制弧菌 并使用螯合物药剂 |
[37:16] | For the hemochromatosis. | 来治疗血色沉着病 就可以了 |
[37:17] | Now, Cameron, | 卡梅隆 |
[37:18] | Pick up the phone and give me a dramatic exit. | 现在挂掉电话 去治好她吧 |
[37:33] | So…how’d you two crazy kids hook up? | 你们两个疯狂的孩子是怎么搞上的呢 |
[37:37] | I suspected someone in accounting was skimming money, | 我怀疑会计室有人在账目上做了手脚 |
[37:40] | And I wanted to investigate quietly. | 而我又想悄悄的调查清楚 |
[37:42] | And since you introduced me to the only | 你此时又给我介绍了唯一的一位 |
[37:44] | Detective I know… | 我认识的私人侦探 |
[37:46] | And one thing leads to another. | 然后由这件事再到下一步 |
[37:55] | Why keep it a secret? | 为什么要保密呢 |
[37:56] | You protecting me in my fragile state? | 你在保护我脆弱的感情吗 |
[37:59] | You think I was an unhinged looney | 你认为我是个要精神病患者 |
[38:01] | Who was about to go off the rails | 知道了这个坏消息后会发疯吗 |
[38:02] | At a badly timed bit of news? | 还是认为这个消息有点不合时宜 |
[38:03] | I just don’t advertise my personal life. | 我只是不想张扬我的个人生活 |
[38:06] | I needed help with the baby. | 我需要有人帮我照顾宝宝 |
[38:08] | Lucas drove up. | 卢卡斯就来了 |
[38:09] | Yeah. She was worried. | 是呀 她那时很无助 |
[38:12] | A little worried. | 有一点无助 |
[38:14] | As a friend. | 作为朋友 |
[38:16] | I had to hide in our room | 我还得藏在屋子里 |
[38:18] | And be the dirty little secret. | 成为那个肮脏的小秘密 |
[38:19] | Kind of sucked. | 有一点让人作呕 |
[38:22] | I told her it wasn’t necessary. | 我告诉她这没什么必要的 |
[38:23] | So you had some hallucination | 你也许会幻想我 |
[38:25] | About having sex with her. | 会跟她上床 |
[38:27] | I don’t think we need to talk– | 我觉得我们没必要谈这些 |
[38:30] | I mean, I imagine having sex with women all the time. | 我是说 我一直在想象跟女人上床 |
[38:31] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[38:33] | Though I guess if they knew what I imagine, | 我想要是他们知道我在想什么 |
[38:36] | It could get awkward. | 那会很尴尬的 |
[38:38] | And I guess it’s different because | 我想 不同的是 |
[38:40] | In the fantasy, she was your savior. | 想象中 她是你的救星 |
[38:43] | But I mean, that was months ago, right? | 我只是说 那是几个月前的事了 对吗 |
[38:45] | All the work that you had to do to get straight– | 你该做的事很清楚 |
[38:47] | You’ve been institutionalized. | 你太死板了 |
[38:49] | You’ve had way bigger stuff to deal with. | 你对追女人太不在行 |
[38:51] | I should shut up. | 看来我该闭嘴咯 |
[38:57] | Can I buy you a ginger ale? | 让我请你喝杯精姜啤酒吗 |
[39:00] | A ginger ale would be good. | 好啊 来一杯吧 |
[39:03] | With lemon. | 加柠檬 |
[39:08] | Infection’s clearing up nicely. | 体内的病菌已经清除干净了 |
[39:10] | You should be out of here in a few days. | 你用不了几天就可以出院了 |
[39:11] | Oh, that is wonderful. | 真是太好了 |
[39:16] | Jack, how are you? | 杰克 你好 |
[39:18] | Sweetie, your father and I think | 亲爱的 我和你爸爸觉得 |
[39:20] | We should reward ourselves with a little time off. | 我们应该用点时间好好庆祝一下 |
[39:23] | That meeting’s gonna have to wait a couple of weeks. | 那个会等两星期后再开吧 |
[39:25] | We’re staying here. | 我们要留在这里 |
[39:28] | You should think about where you’d like to go. | 你可以先想想我们去哪里玩儿 |
[39:30] | Honey, they’re saying the specs are wrong | 亲爱的 他们说整个地基的资料有问题 |
[39:32] | Can you at least come talk to ’em? | 你能跟他们说句话吗 |
[39:34] | Let me see. | 好吧 |
[39:40] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[39:42] | No. | 不会的 |
[39:45] | Soil engineering report was fine. | 土壤工程报告没有问题 |
[39:47] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[39:49] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁讲话 |
[39:50] | So…about what happened that night. | 那么 那晚究竟发生了什么 |
[39:56] | I never even got up the courage | 我始终没有鼓起勇气 |
[39:59] | To knock on his door. | 去敲他的门 |
[40:10] | Well, you’ll have to send me their numbers. | 那好 你把他们的电话号码给我 |
[40:22] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[40:26] | Are you driving? | 你要开车吗 |
[40:28] | He looks like a guy who’d be there every day. | 看来他就是那个可以陪在她身边的人 |
[40:31] | Minibar is restocked. | 迷你吧加了新货 |
[40:34] | I say we grab | 我觉得我们应该 |
[40:35] | Some pretzels for the road– | 抓点儿椒盐卷饼带在路上吃 |
[40:36] | When you do what I did, | 当你站在讲台上做我该做的演讲时 |
[40:38] | It’s not enough to tell yourself you did nothing wrong. | 你仅仅告诉你自己你没有做错是不够的 |
[40:42] | You need to hear it from someone else. | 你该听听别人怎么说 |
[40:44] | If not god or society, a friend. | 如果不是神或者大众 或是个朋友 |
[40:50] | Otherwise you go crazy. | 不然你会疯的 |
[40:52] | What you said to me up there… | 你在那儿跟我说的那番话 |
[40:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:59] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个很好的朋友 |
[41:01] | Cuddy should know that. | 卡迪应该知道这些 |
[41:03] | Yeah, you should let her know that I drugged you | 哦对 你该让她知道我给你下了药 |
[41:06] | So you wouldn’t confess to murder. | 然后你就不用承认你杀了人 |
[41:07] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[41:12] | Someone could have recognized you. | 应该有人能认出你来 |
[41:14] | First U.S. Conference | 第一次是有人认出我来是在我 |
[41:16] | I’ve attended in 15 years. | 15年前参加的第一个全美会议 |
[41:17] | Perlmutter? | 帕莫特吗 |
[41:19] | Toronto, all weekend. Airtight alibi. | 多伦多 整个周末 无懈可击的不在场证据 |
[41:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:35] | I don’t know why | 我不知道为什么 |
[41:36] | I always suspect the worst. | 我总是忘最坏处想 |
[41:40] | If you say you’re not having an affair, | 如果你说你没有外遇 |
[41:42] | You’re not having an affair. | 那就没有 |
[41:53] | Oh, god, you are. | 天哪 你还是有 |
[41:54] | – I’m not. – Okay. Sorry. | -我没有 -好好 对不起 |
[41:56] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[42:04] | If you don’t want to tell…okay. | 如果你不想说 那好吧 |
[42:10] | But I could help. | 但是我还是忍不住 |
[42:14] | Whatever this is, it’s eating away at you. | 无论是什么事正在折磨着你 |
[42:18] | We could get past it together. | 我们可以一起渡过难关 |
[42:25] | I love you no matter what. | 无论怎样 我是爱你的 |
[42:39] | We lose patients sometimes. | 有时候 我们的病人会死去 |
[42:44] | One of those patients… | 其中有一个病人 |
[42:49] | Dibala… | 迪巴拉 |
[42:52] | We didn’t ac– | 其实我们 |
[42:54] | We didn’t actually lose him. | 其实不是我们不能治好他 |
[43:00] | I killed him. | 是我杀了他 |