时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | – Baby – You know, | -宝贝儿 -知道吗 |
[00:33] | Most people go for the hardwood or carpeting. | 大多数人去那是为了木屋和毛毯 |
[00:38] | I think guitars and garbage work just as well. | 我觉得吉他和垃圾是一类玩意儿 |
[00:41] | Got the urge to play last night. | 昨晚突然起了兴致弹吉他 |
[00:43] | Had to go all the way back to my apartment. | 他们都回来我的部门了 |
[00:45] | Thought I’d save on future trips. | 看来我以后得悠着点了 |
[00:47] | Hmm. It’s very eco-friendly of you. | 你还真环保啊 |
[00:49] | How about keeping down on the noise pollution? | 来减排一下噪声污染怎样 |
[00:53] | 6:33. You should be flossing by now. | 6点33分 你该起床刷牙了 |
[00:56] | I’m not going to work today. | 我今天不上班 |
[00:59] | I’m going hunting. | 去打猎 |
[01:05] | After I sleep in. | 我睡着了再弹 |
[01:18] | Is it that time of year again? | 又到了一年的那个时间吗 |
[01:21] | He’s a self-important jerk. | 他是个自负的混蛋 |
[01:23] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[01:25] | He’s a self-important jerk. | 他是个自负的混蛋 |
[01:27] | Seems to be what I’m attracted to. | 貌似是我喜欢的白痴 |
[01:30] | Guy calls you Jim. Doesn’t even know your name. | 这家伙叫你吉姆 他甚至不知道你姓甚名谁 |
[01:32] | Jim is short for James. | 吉姆是詹姆斯的昵称 |
[01:34] | Now go away, Lim. | 现在请出去 莱姆 |
[01:43] | Nice shot, Jim. | 打得好 吉姆 |
[01:45] | Oh, yeah. I nailed that tree. | 还好 我瞄的是那棵树 |
[01:49] | Maple syrup for dinner. | 中午吃枫糖浆吧 |
[01:51] | We should have got a guide. | 我们应该带个导游来 |
[01:52] | Oh, doesn’t count as new adventure | 如果带人来指手画脚的 |
[01:53] | If you have someone holding your hand. | 就不算是真正意义上的探险了 |
[01:55] | On the other hand, we are holding weapons | 另一方面 我们拿着武器 |
[01:57] | And have no idea what we’re doing. | 却不知道该干什么 |
[01:59] | – Fun. – Well, we need to sneak up on them. | -有意思 -我们得偷偷接近它们 |
[02:02] | I read somewhere that the native Americans say | 我记得从哪看到过 印第安人说 |
[02:04] | Turkeys know what you’re thinking. | 火鸡知道你是怎么想的 |
[02:06] | So I should stop thinking about German porn. | 那我还是别想德国黄段子了 |
[02:07] | No, no. That’ll lure them closer. | 不 不 那个会引得他们靠近些 |
[02:20] | We’re terrible at this. | 咱俩还真不在行 |
[02:22] | Yeah. Well, at least it’s cold and my new boots leak. | 是啊 至少这里很冷 我的靴子还漏了 |
[02:26] | Well, it’s almost time anyway. | 时间差不多到了 |
[02:27] | Did you bring the bag? | 你带那袋子来了吗 |
[02:45] | May 30, 2004. | 3月30日 2004年 |
[02:47] | 10:07 A.M. | 上午10点7分 |
[02:48] | Dr. Wilson informed me | 威尔森医生通知我 |
[02:50] | That if treatment didn’t go well, | 如果治疗失败 |
[02:51] | My leukemia would give me only six more months to live. | 我的白血病就只能让我再活6个月 |
[02:53] | November 30, 2004. | 11月30日 2004年 |
[02:55] | Six months later, I didn’t die. | 6个月后 我还没死 |
[02:58] | As long as I am alive, | 只要我还活着 |
[03:00] | I will find new and exciting ways to thank you | 我就要找到新鲜刺激的方式来感谢你 |
[03:02] | For giving me another year. | 给了我又一年的生命 |
[03:09] | Now move very, very far | 到现在 又过去了很久 很久 |
[03:11] | Away from there so that I can be sure | 以至于我可以确信 |
[03:13] | And thank you again next year. | 明年我还可以继续谢你 |
[03:32] | Thanks, Jim. | 谢谢你 吉姆 |
[03:36] | All right, let’s see how many more turkeys we can miss. | 好吧 来看看 还有多少火鸡能重来 |
[03:44] | Yeah, this will work. | 这次肯定行 |
[03:49] | – What the hell? – God. | -搞什么 -天哪 |
[03:50] | Sorry. I don’t know what happened. | 对不起 我不知道怎么回事 |
[03:52] | I can’t move my arm. | 我的胳膊动不了 |
[03:57] | Am I having a stroke? | 是中风吗 |
[04:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:44] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[04:45] | Head ct doesn’t show any signs of a stroke. | 脑部CT未显示有中风症状 |
[04:47] | So he’s gonna be okay, right? | 所以他会没事的 是吗 |
[04:50] | I cannot believe how much you’ve grown up | 我真不敢相信你五年内 |
[04:52] | In five years. | 长这么大了 |
[04:53] | She’s… | 她… |
[04:55] | She’s not Emily. | 她不是艾米丽 |
[04:57] | Ashley, my girlfriend. | 阿什莉 我女友 |
[04:58] | New life, new adventures. | 新生活 新探险 |
[05:00] | Ashley, meet Jim. | 阿什莉 认识一下吉姆 |
[05:02] | It’s good to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[05:03] | So this arm thing, | 那这次他的胳膊 |
[05:04] | Does that mean his leukemia’s back? | 意味着他又要犯白血病吗 |
[05:05] | I checked blood counts and blood cell morphologies. | 我检查过血球计数和红细胞形态 |
[05:09] | Everything is normal. | 指标都正常 |
[05:10] | So these blood tests, | 那么这些血液检查 |
[05:12] | It means it’s not cancer for sure. | 都能肯定这不是癌症吗 |
[05:13] | He said I’m fine. | 他说了我没事的 |
[05:15] | So what do you think it is? | 那你觉得是什么 |
[05:16] | Hopefully something innocuous. | 应该是没什么的 |
[05:18] | There’s a doctor I can speak to who’s great… | 我认识一个医生… |
[05:22] | Who’s great at diagnosing… | …对诊断病情非常在行 |
[05:25] | What? | 什么 |
[05:26] | Sorry, that cold sore, | 对不起 那个口疮 |
[05:28] | How long have you had that? | 已经长了多久了 |
[05:29] | Um, two weeks. I’m sorry. | 两周 非常抱歉 |
[05:31] | I-I got the call. | 我接到电话很着急 |
[05:31] | I didn’t have time to cover it up. | 没来得及遮瑕就来了 |
[05:33] | What is it, Jim? | 那是什么 吉姆 |
[05:36] | That cold sore is caused by a virus. | 那种口疮是因某种病毒引起的 |
[05:39] | Assuming you guys kiss, | 如果你们俩接吻 |
[05:40] | The virus could transfer, infect your spine, | 病毒会传染 感染到你的脊柱 |
[05:43] | And cause the paralysis. | 造成麻痹瘫痪 |
[05:44] | It’s a disease called transverse myelitis. | 这种病成为横贯性脊髓炎 |
[05:46] | And is that good news or bad news? | 这算好消息还是坏消息呢 |
[05:47] | It’s great news. | 非常好的消息 |
[05:49] | I’ll get you a room and start you on acyclovir. | 我给你安排病房 开始阿昔洛韦治疗 |
[06:25] | I just had a House moment. | 我刚刚享受了豪斯式一刻 |
[06:28] | Diagnosed transverse myelitis from a cold sore. | 诊断出是因口疮引起的横贯性脊髓炎 |
[06:31] | How cool is that? | 够酷吧 |
[06:33] | Patients really eat that crap up. | 而且病人还很吃这一套 |
[06:36] | It’s why I’m loved. | 我之钟爱便在于此 |
[06:37] | – What am I doing here? – Ultrasound is clear. | -我在这干吗 -超声波清晰 |
[06:40] | Which means he’s definitely not pregnant, right? | 意思是他肯定没怀孕 对吧 |
[06:42] | Dios mio, mi estomago! | 额滴神哪 疼死俺咧 |
[06:44] | No gall stones. | 没发现胆结石 |
[06:45] | Could be diverticulitis. | 可能是憩室炎 |
[06:47] | Have you eaten any seeds? | 你吃过籽类食品吗 |
[06:49] | I’m joining you, Antonio Aguilar. | 我要加入你们 安东尼奥·阿奎勒 |
[06:51] | We’ll play in god’s mariachi band. | 我们将在上帝的乐队里演奏 |
[06:53] | Draw some blood. | 抽取血液 |
[06:56] | The self-important jerk does not have | 那个自负的混蛋得的不是 |
[06:58] | Transverse myelitis. | 横贯性脊髓炎 |
[06:59] | He’s got cancer. | 他得的是癌症 |
[07:01] | How do you even– | 你怎么… |
[07:02] | Okay. | 好 好 好 |
[07:04] | Maybe I paid the redhead down in records a few bucks | 估计我都敢为此打赌了 |
[07:06] | To cc me on all your cases. | 从你以往的表现来看 |
[07:08] | A few patients die, you might get sad again. | 病人死了 你可能又会极度伤心 |
[07:10] | Make a speech that would end your career. | 进行一场结束职场生涯的演讲 |
[07:12] | Frankly, I’m stalking you for you. | 坦白讲 我观察你很久了 |
[07:15] | How long does a simple blood draw take? | 抽个血要这么久吗 |
[07:17] | – Almost finished. – Well, when you’re finished | -差不多好了 -抽完了 |
[07:19] | Almost finishing it, test it. | 还不算完 检测一下 |
[07:21] | Mi estomago’s ripped open by the hand of god. | 型男大主厨用上帝之手开膛破肚 |
[07:23] | He spilled my blood. | 他在放我的血 |
[07:24] | Confusion. Delirium. | 意识模糊 精神错乱 |
[07:26] | Why rule out the hand of god so fast? | 为什么这么快把上帝之手排除掉 |
[07:29] | Your guy’s low white count | 你哥们白细胞数很少 |
[07:30] | And right arm paralysis equals a recurrence | 而且右臂瘫痪 说明 |
[07:33] | Of his leukemia. | 他的白血病复发了 |
[07:34] | Simple math. | 很简单 |
[07:37] | Did you look past | 你看过 |
[07:38] | The first page of the file? | 这篇报告的第一页了吗 |
[07:40] | No aml cells anywhere. | 完全没发现白血病细胞 |
[07:41] | I did the blood smears myself. | 我亲自做的血液检验 |
[07:43] | It’s still cancer. | 还是癌症 |
[07:45] | You know how I know? | 想知道我怎么知道的吗 |
[07:46] | He’s got an oncologist for a doctor. | 他咨询的是肿瘤专家 而不是普通医生 |
[07:48] | And your magical leukemia detector | 难道你神奇的白血病感应器 |
[07:51] | Is more powerful than a flow cytometer? | 比流动血细胞计数器还靠谱吗 |
[07:53] | I look for zebras because other doctors | 我寻找斑马是因为其他医生 |
[07:55] | Rule out all the horses. | 已经排除了其他所有马类 |
[07:57] | In this case, you are those other doctors. | 也就是说你是那种医生 |
[07:59] | You haven’t earned a zebra. | 所以得不出我的诊断结果 |
[08:01] | – 100 bucks. – Are you serious? | -我赌100块 -你认真的吗 |
[08:03] | Look, friends don’t diagnose friends with cancer. | 没人愿意诊断出自己的朋友得癌症 |
[08:05] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[08:07] | Your problem is you’re not objective. | 你没办法让自己客观 |
[08:09] | Your caring is clouding your diagnosis. | 你的关心影响了诊断 |
[08:11] | Just cut that out | 抛除主观感情 |
[08:12] | And you could be a pretty decent doctor. | 你会是一个好医生的 |
[08:14] | Just give me the lactic acid level. | 告诉我乳酸水平 |
[08:17] | 27 27. | |
[08:19] | The fact that you can’t speak English | 就算你不说英语 |
[08:20] | Is not an excuse for you not being humiliated | 你也会对我要说的 |
[08:23] | By what I’m about to say. | 感到丢脸 |
[08:24] | It’s also not an excuse for you not telling us | 这也不能成为 |
[08:26] | That you were a tennis pro. | 你癖好网球的借口 |
[08:27] | If you had, we wouldn’t have wasted our time. | 你要是说了我们也就不用浪费时间了 |
[08:29] | Fine. | 好 |
[08:30] | 100 bucks. | 一百块 |
[08:36] | Is Tucker settling in? | 塔克安顿好了吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah. Already got his first dose of acyclovir. | 好了 已经服用了一剂量的阿昔洛韦 |
[08:40] | And don’t worry, | 不用担心 |
[08:41] | I ordered his girlfriend the kiddy meal. | 我为他女朋友订了儿童餐 |
[08:43] | Next patient on deck. | 去看下一个病人 |
[08:45] | Del Clinton. Day six of chemo. | 戴尔·克林顿 化疗第六天 |
[08:46] | You just missed the grandkids. | 他外孙们刚走 |
[08:48] | Oh, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[08:50] | Last time they were here, they painted my tie. | 上次他们来把我的领带都画花了 |
[08:56] | You’re almost ready to go home. | 你差不多可以回家了 |
[08:58] | You feeling okay? | 感觉还好吧 |
[09:00] | I feel like I felt after the last four rounds. | 感觉像跑了四圈 |
[09:02] | In oncology, familiar pain means all is well. | 肿瘤疼痛没有加重表示一切都好 |
[09:06] | So that’s good, right? | 所以没问题是吗 |
[09:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:08] | I heard Jesse and Zeke were by earlier. | 我听说杰西和兹克来看你了 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:13] | Sorry, Del, I gotta run. | 对不起 戴尔 我该走了 |
[09:20] | How are they doing? | 他们怎么样 |
[09:21] | They…they’re fine. | 他们很好 |
[09:23] | No game-winning hits? No aced report cards? | 没有游戏破记录 成绩第一 |
[09:26] | No school plays? | 参加校园剧之类的吗 |
[09:27] | I guess not. | 我想没有 |
[09:30] | I thought you had to go. | 你该走了 |
[09:35] | Are you depressed? | 你觉得不开心吗 |
[09:36] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症啊 |
[09:38] | You’ve had cancer for a long time. | 你早就得癌症了 |
[09:41] | It’s never stopped you from bragging | 但从来没影响过你吹嘘 |
[09:42] | About the grandkids. | 你的外孙们 |
[09:44] | I guess I’m feeling a little more down than usual. | 可能情绪比平时低落一些吧 |
[09:48] | Can you give me something? | 意味着什么吗 |
[09:51] | Yeah. I don’t want you to get alarmed, | 是的 我本不想让你感到紧张 |
[09:52] | But sometimes depression can be a sign | 但是沮丧可能是 |
[09:54] | That something else is going on. | 并发症之类引起 |
[09:56] | I’m just gonna order a couple of extra tests. | 我现在就去给你多安排几个测试 |
[09:59] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[10:07] | – What’s going on? – It’s his foot now. | -怎么了 -他的脚 |
[10:09] | – It’s nothing. – It’s not nothing. | -没事 -有事 |
[10:11] | I just started getting a little tingling feeling | 我的脚开始感到 |
[10:13] | In my foot. | 有一点点刺痛 |
[10:16] | Is that bad? | 严重吗 |
[10:17] | Ashley, it’s gonna be okay. | 阿什利 没事的 |
[10:18] | It might mean his foot fell asleep. | 可能是脚麻木了 |
[10:20] | It might mean nothing. | 也可能没事 |
[10:21] | Could you give us a few minutes? | 可以让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[10:23] | What…why can’t you tell me? | 什么 为什么不能跟我说 |
[10:24] | Because you’re making him nervous. | 因为你把他弄紧张了 |
[10:26] | Just give us a few minutes, okay, hon? | 就一会儿好吗 亲爱的 |
[10:31] | Does this mean that it’s not the disease | 跟你之前的诊断结果不一样 |
[10:33] | You thought it was? | 对不对 |
[10:34] | It means the medicine I gave you is not working. | 我之前给你的药没有起作用 |
[10:36] | I just might have to hit it harder. | 可能要加强力度 |
[10:37] | I’m going to add ribavirin to your treatment. | 我打算给你的治疗中加入三氮唑核苷 |
[10:40] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[10:43] | Are you sure that this isn’t a recurrence? | 你确定这次不是复发 |
[10:44] | So the brave face is just for Ashley. | 原来你只是在阿什利面前扮坚强啊 |
[10:47] | She’s young. She’s terrified. | 她还年轻 胆子小 |
[10:50] | – She’s not really equipped. – Don’t worry. | -她没有心理准备 -不用担心 |
[10:53] | Once you’ve had cancer, | 如果你得了癌症 |
[10:54] | Recurrence is your biggest fear. I get it. | 你最担心的就是复发 我明白了 |
[10:57] | I’ve looked at this thing every which way there is. | 我已经全面检查过了 |
[10:59] | That’s not what’s happening here. | 没有这回事 |
[11:01] | Can you call my daughter and ask her to come down? | 你能给我女儿打个电话让她过来吗 |
[11:04] | You can’t do it? | 你为什么不自己打呢 |
[11:05] | She hasn’t exactly been talking to me | 我和阿什利在一起之后 |
[11:08] | Since I got together with Ashley. | 她就没怎么和我说过话了 |
[11:10] | I’d really like her to be here. | 我很想她来 |
[11:14] | Of course. | 可以 |
[11:17] | Exactly how serious does it have to be | 你要看他病的有多严重 |
[11:19] | To justify you coming to see your father? | 再决定要不要来看他妈 |
[11:24] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[11:25] | I just… I’d rather you regretted coming | 我只是宁愿你后悔来了 |
[11:27] | Than regretted not coming. | 也不要后悔没来 |
[11:31] | Thanks, Emily. | 谢谢你 艾米丽 |
[11:34] | How’s Tucker? | 塔克怎么样 |
[11:36] | Oh, well, he’s made a mess of his personal life. | 他的私生活一团糟 |
[11:38] | But physically, I think he’s gonna be fine. | 但身体没事 很快就会好了 |
[11:39] | Transverse myelitis. | 横贯性脊髓炎 |
[11:41] | What does House think? | 豪斯怎么说 |
[11:43] | What is this? | 怎么了 |
[11:44] | Is House my overseer now? | 豪斯是我的监工吗 |
[11:46] | No, it’s just not always a good idea | 医生医治自己的朋友 |
[11:49] | For doctors to treat Their friends, that’s all. | 始终不是个好主意 仅此而已 |
[11:51] | Well, House has got 100 bucks on cancer. | 豪斯赌100块他得的是癌症 |
[11:53] | So unless you want in on the action… | 所以除非你想加入 |
[11:55] | Um, is Bonnie still a realtor? | 邦妮还在做房产经纪吗 |
[11:58] | As far as I know. | 据我所知还是 |
[12:00] | Do you mind if I call her? | 你介意我打电话给她吗 |
[12:02] | I’m, uh, looking for a new place. | 我正在找新的地方住 |
[12:05] | I’m moving in with Lucas. | 我要和卢卡斯搬到一起了 |
[12:08] | It wasn’t the tennis. | 不是网球 |
[12:10] | You’re moving in with Lucas? | 你要搬去和卢卡斯一起住 |
[12:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:15] | You’re Bonnie’s friend. | 你和邦妮是朋友 |
[12:16] | You know how to reach her. | 你知道怎么联系她 |
[12:18] | And yet instead of calling her, | 你不直接找她 |
[12:20] | You come and seek my permission. | 反而来要我许可 |
[12:21] | You want my blessing, | 是希望得到我的祝福 |
[12:23] | And implicitly, House’s blessing. | 换句话说是豪斯的祝福 |
[12:24] | I don’t need House’s blessing. | 我不需要豪斯的祝福 |
[12:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:35] | So when will he be able to move his arm again? | 他的胳膊什么时候可以再动 |
[12:38] | Should be soon. | 很快 |
[12:39] | Started smoking again? | 又开始抽烟了吗 |
[12:40] | No. | 没有 |
[12:42] | What… what does that mean? Is it bad that he’s coughing? | 是么意思 咳嗽表示很严重吗 |
[12:45] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[12:47] | Melissa | 梅丽莎 |
[12:49] | I didn’t know you were coming. | 我不知道你会来 |
[12:50] | I was at mom’s house | 威尔森医生打电话的时候 |
[12:52] | When doctor Wilson called. | 我在妈妈那儿 |
[12:53] | I can go if it’s gonna be weird. | 如果觉得不舒服我可以离开 |
[12:54] | No, no. Stay. It’s fine. | 不 不 不要走 没事儿 |
[12:57] | How are you? | 最近好吗 |
[12:59] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[13:00] | Yeah. He’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:02] | I’m not a big fan of this coughing though. | 虽然我觉得咳嗽没关系 |
[13:04] | You must be Ashley. | 你就是阿什利吧 |
[13:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:08] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:10] | Do you think this cold sore thing could’ve caused this? | 是不是口疮引起的 |
[13:14] | No. Whatever’s causing this | 不 无论什么 |
[13:15] | Is affecting more than his nerves. | 都不止影响了他的神经 |
[13:17] | I need a crash cart in here! | 这儿需要急救车 |
[13:30] | Don’t you guys have a dying mexican crooner | 你们是不是有个垂死的墨西哥低吟歌手 |
[13:31] | – To attend to? – He isn’t dying anymore. | -要去治疗吗 -他已经好了 |
[13:33] | Found out he was on a popcorn diet. | 我们发现他有狂吃爆米花的习惯 |
[13:36] | Eating ten bags of microwave popcorn a day. | 一天吃十袋微波炉爆米花 |
[13:38] | Huffing the fumes scared his lungs. | 膨胀的烟气损伤了他的肺 |
[13:41] | Wow, that’s… very strange. | 哇 那 真是很奇怪 |
[13:44] | Where’s House? | 豪斯哪儿去了 |
[13:46] | Performing his ritual “hiding from Cuddy | 正在表演他例行的”躲开卡迪 |
[13:48] | To avoid getting a new case” dance. | 以免接到新的病人”的舞蹈 |
[13:50] | It’s sort of a jazz-fusion type of thing. | 这是一种爵士风情的舞蹈 |
[13:52] | He’s probably eating lunch in the morgue. | 他也许在停尸间吃午饭吧 |
[13:54] | – I can page him to your office if you want. – Atually… | -如果你着急找他我可以传呼他 -事实上 |
[13:56] | Maybe it would be better if I talked to you guys alone. | 也许我单独跟你们谈谈会更好些 |
[13:59] | House and I have a bet about one of my patients. | 豪斯和我正在为一个病人打赌 |
[14:01] | You guys mind making him 100 bucks poorer? | 你们想让他输100块钱吗 |
[14:06] | 43-year-old male in remission from leukemia | 一个43岁的男人 白血病刚刚得到复原 |
[14:09] | Presents with left arm paralysis and trouble breathing. | 现在左臂失去知觉 呼吸困难 |
[14:11] | I assume House’s money is on cancer. | 我猜豪斯一定赌他的癌症复发了 |
[14:13] | Thanks. That’s very helpful. | 谢谢 这很有用 |
[14:15] | Subdural hematoma would explain– | 硬膜下的血肿能够解释… |
[14:16] | Ct ruled it out. | CT已经把这种可能排除了 |
[14:18] | I thought it was tm | 我曾以为是横贯性脊髓炎病毒感染 |
[14:19] | So I started him on antivirals, | 所以给他用了抗病毒药 |
[14:20] | But he got worse. | 可是他病情更严重了 |
[14:20] | Bacterial infection? | 是细菌感染吗 |
[14:22] | Bacteria would move much faster than this. | 细菌传染应该感染得更快些 |
[14:23] | He’d be dead already. | 那他现在就应该死了 |
[14:24] | Could be fungal. | 是不是真菌呢 |
[14:25] | Fungal infection would explain his breathing problem, | 真菌感染能解释他的呼吸问题 |
[14:27] | But not his “unable to move his arm” problem. | 可是解释不了”胳膊动不了”的问题 |
[14:30] | Actually, if aspergillus fungus balls | 事实上 如果是曲霉菌类真菌 |
[14:34] | Took root in his lungs and spread to his spine, | 在他的肺上生根然后扩散到脊柱 |
[14:37] | It would explain both. | 那就可以解释他这两个症状了 |
[14:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[14:45] | The treatment involves riddling the infected area | 治疗过程包括在感染位置穿刺 |
[14:47] | With bb-sized pellets of antifungal meds. | 附以有抗真菌药物的小药丸 |
[14:49] | I assume you don’t just load up the 12-gauge | 我想你该不会是装上点12的子弹 |
[14:52] | And pepper me with birdshot. | 然后在我身上乱打一通吧 |
[14:54] | No. We have a slightly more humane delivery system. | 不 我们会用更仁慈的方法 |
[14:57] | But we do have to open you up. | 但是我们确实要把你的身体打开 |
[14:59] | It is surgery. | 这是个外科手术 |
[15:00] | And like any operation, | 跟其他手术一样 |
[15:03] | There are risks. | 也会有风险 |
[15:04] | What do you think, honey? | 你怎么想 亲爱的 |
[15:07] | I-I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[15:08] | I mean, is surgery really such a good idea? | 我是说 手术是最好的治疗方案吗 |
[15:10] | He just seems so sick. | 他身体状况很差 |
[15:11] | I just– | 我只是… |
[15:13] | You should do whatever you think is best. | 你们应该采取最稳妥的办法 |
[15:16] | Is this the only way to go after this thing? | 这是唯一治他病的办法吗 |
[15:20] | Because of the rapid progression, | 因为他病情恶化很快 |
[15:21] | I don’t think we have time to test or try ivs. | 我觉得我们没有时间去试其他的办法 |
[15:23] | And he’s strong enough to endure anesthesia. | 他的身体状况可以承受麻醉吗 |
[15:25] | Definitely. | 可以 |
[15:26] | I want you there during the surgery. | 我希望你能在手术现场 |
[15:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:31] | You gotta do it. | 那就做手术吧 |
[15:34] | Good. Dr. Chase will be in here soon | 那好 奇斯医生一会儿过来 |
[15:37] | To get you set for the O.R. | 把你推到手术室去 |
[15:40] | Page Dr. Chase to Tucker’s room for a surgery consult. | 呼叫一下奇斯医生到塔克房间做手术准备 |
[15:43] | And can you get me– | 你能不能给我– |
[15:44] | Uh, Mr. Koplovitz wants to talk to you. | 卡普维茨先生想跟您谈谈 |
[15:46] | Is everything all right? | 出了什么事吗 |
[15:48] | He wanted to talk to his doctor, | 他想跟他的医生谈 |
[15:49] | Not his doctor’s assistant. | 而不是跟他医生的助手谈 |
[15:50] | Oh, and House is looking for you. | 还有 豪斯在找你呢 |
[15:52] | – What did you tell him? – That you were in the clinic. | -你怎么跟他说的 -我说你在门诊部 |
[15:54] | I figure that gives you about ten minutes. | 我想你有十分钟就够了 |
[15:57] | Here. Mr. Koplovitz’s chart. Go. | 这是卡普维茨先生的病历 快去吧 |
[16:03] | Hello, Saul. | 你好 索尔 |
[16:04] | I heard you were looking for me. | 我听说你找我 |
[16:06] | I’m very tired. | 我感觉很累 |
[16:07] | But I can’t sleep. | 可我却睡不着 |
[16:09] | Today’s your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[16:10] | I happen to be a sleep specialist. | 刚好我是睡眠专家 |
[16:13] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[16:30] | Hey. Can a guy get a little privacy? | 嗨 你这家伙能给我点私人空间吗 |
[16:32] | Nice hiding spot. | 真是个不错的藏身之处啊 |
[16:33] | Actually, it’s perfect. | 事实上 这儿很完美 |
[16:34] | It allows me to hide from Cuddy and find you. | 它让我躲开了卡迪又找到了你 |
[16:37] | What did she want? | 她想要怎样 |
[16:39] | She was checking up on Tucker thanks to you. | 多亏你 她刚刚给塔克做了检查 |
[16:42] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[16:43] | Like what? Something about you? | 你想知道什么 关于你吗 |
[16:46] | Something you could interpret as being about you? | 关于怎么说起你吗 |
[16:48] | An anagram maybe? | 也许是个变位词 |
[16:50] | It’d be great if you could play | 如果你能找到 |
[16:51] | Hide and seek somewhere else. | 另一个藏身之处就真是太好了 |
[16:52] | – My patient just– – No problem. | -我的病人要– -没问题 |
[16:53] | Just give me the 100 bucks you owe me and I’m gone. | 给我你欠我的100块钱你就可以走了 |
[16:56] | Tucker doesn’t have cancer. | 塔克不是癌症复发 |
[16:57] | He doesn’t have a ball of fungus | 他也不是 |
[16:59] | In his lungs either. | 肺内真菌感染 |
[17:00] | Next time you want to use my team, | 下次你用我的团队的时候 |
[17:01] | I suggest you at least leave a tip. | 我建议你要给小费 |
[17:03] | I’m late for surgery. | 我手术要迟到了 |
[17:06] | Ah, your assistant said you’d be in here. | 你的助手说你在这儿 |
[17:07] | I talked to Bonnie. | 我和邦妮谈了 |
[17:09] | Let’s take this outside. | 我们出去说 |
[17:10] | Mr. Koplovitz just got to sleep. | 卡普维茨先生刚睡着 |
[17:11] | Oh, sorry. She found us this fantastic loft. | 对不起 她给我们找了个特别棒的阁楼 |
[17:13] | – Outside. – I mean, it’s not a loft really, | -外面说吧 -其实那不止是个阁楼 |
[17:15] | It’s just more urban. | 那更靠近市中心 |
[17:16] | Not that I’m urban, but I used to be. | 不是说我多城市化 可毕竟我过去是的 |
[17:17] | It’s got two bedrooms. Got wonderful views. | 有两个卧室 还有很美丽的风景 |
[17:19] | It’s a really great place. | 那真是个好地方 |
[17:20] | Procedure should take about an hour. | 手术大概要进行一个小时 |
[17:22] | I’ll be observing the entire time. | 我会全程监控 |
[17:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:26] | Maybe it’d be better if you stayed with Ashley. | 也许如果你能跟阿什利在一起会更好些 |
[17:28] | She’s more scared than I am. | 她比我更害怕 |
[17:29] | Well, she’s… | 她 |
[17:33] | At her age… | 在她这个年龄 |
[17:36] | She’s not supposed to be dealing with issues of life and death. | 她不应该面对过多关于生与死的问题 |
[17:39] | Wasn’t what I was planning when I went after her. | 我追她的时候怎么没考虑到这些呢 |
[17:43] | Why did you leave Melissa? | 你为什么要离开梅丽莎 |
[17:45] | We got married young. We… | 我们很年轻就结婚了 我们 |
[17:53] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[18:09] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 现在没什么好说的 |
[18:13] | Why are you doing surgery when I need you | 我需要你给我找一个新的病人的时候 |
[18:15] | Finding me a new case? | 为什么你在做手术 |
[18:16] | You don’t want a new case. | 你不想要新病人 |
[18:18] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[18:20] | Guess I’m here for Wilson. | 假装我是来这找威尔森的 |
[18:24] | Obviously you didn’t tell me | 很显然你没有告诉我 |
[18:25] | That Cuddy was moving in with Lucas | 卡迪要搬到卢卡斯那里去了 |
[18:27] | ’cause you were protecting me. | 因为你在保护我吗 |
[18:29] | Which is odd, since I told you | 因为我告诉过你我不反对他们在一起 |
[18:31] | That I’m fine with their relationship. | 所以是不是很奇怪 |
[18:34] | So obviously, | 这很明显 |
[18:35] | You question one of those assumptions | 你质疑这些假设 |
[18:37] | Or you have an issue with logic. | 或者你逻辑思维有问题 |
[18:38] | Yes, you’re fine with them dating. | 对 你不在意他们约会 |
[18:41] | But moving in together | 可是搬到一起住 |
[18:43] | Is a whole other level of commitment. | 完全就是另一个层面的问题了 |
[18:45] | This is the 21st century, Wilson. | 现在是21世纪 威尔森 |
[18:48] | I realize that the logical course of any adult relationship | 我明白成年人相处的逻辑程序 |
[18:52] | Could one day lead to fornication. | 有一天可能会上床 |
[18:55] | Although, the fact that she wants to buy a loft | 可是 她想买个阁楼的事 |
[18:59] | Could actually mean that their relationship | 也许可以说明他们的关系 |
[19:01] | Is not as serious as I thought. | 没我想得那么正式 |
[19:02] | Oh, for god’s sake, House, | 哦 天啊 豪斯 |
[19:04] | Don’t do this to yourself. | 别这么对自己 |
[19:05] | It’s a loft. | 那是一个阁楼 |
[19:06] | It has no deeper meaning | 跟开放式的生活来说 |
[19:08] | Than open-space living arrangement. | 没什么深刻含义 |
[19:10] | If you bought into her diatribe | 如果你考虑到当她再次看到失去了的 |
[19:11] | About rediscovering her lost city girl roots. | 城里的小窝时 会怎样谴责 |
[19:14] | And two bedrooms. | 还有两个卧室 |
[19:15] | It just reeks of commitment issues. | 让结婚许诺变得飘渺无比 |
[19:17] | Yeah. Or she has a baby. | 没错 但还得考虑她有个孩子 |
[19:20] | This is classic mid-life Cuddy crisis. | 这是中年卡迪所面临的经典问题 |
[19:23] | This is her version of a two-seat convertible. | 这是她看待双座敞篷车的方式 |
[19:24] | Yeah, clearly you’re fine with it. | 是的 显然你可以接受这点 |
[19:27] | Wilson, he’s got global lung damage. | 威尔森 他的肺大面积受损 |
[19:29] | Means it’s not fungal. It’s PCP pneumonia. | 就是说不是真菌所致 而是五氯酚肺炎 |
[19:40] | Obviously something | 很显然 什么东西 |
[19:41] | Is knocking out his immune system. | 在破坏他的免疫系统 |
[19:43] | Three options. HIV. | 三种可能 艾滋病 |
[19:46] | Acquired scid, or my personal favorite, cancer. | 获得性免疫缺陷 或我的最爱 癌症 |
[19:52] | I’m sure you’ll test for all three. | 你肯定会三种都检测 |
[20:02] | 62-year-old African-American man | 62岁的非洲裔美国人 |
[20:04] | With lymphoma now in remission. | 患有淋巴癌 现在处于缓解期 |
[20:06] | I did a CT and found a small lesion | 我做了CT扫描 在他的左肺上叶 |
[20:08] | On the upper lobe of his left lung. | 发现了一个小小的损伤 |
[20:10] | If he’s in remission, | 既然他正在缓解期 |
[20:11] | Why did you bother scanning him? | 你干嘛还给他扫描呢 |
[20:13] | During a routine follow-up, | 在一次例行检查中 |
[20:14] | I realized the patient was depressed. | 我发现病人情绪很低落 |
[20:16] | Wow. That’s quite a call. | 真是重大发现啊 |
[20:19] | Thanks. The treatment indicate– | 谢谢 诊断显示 |
[20:24] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[20:25] | I didn’t realize you were in the middle of something. | 我不知道你正在忙 |
[20:27] | It’s a conference room | 这是会议室 |
[20:29] | With glass walls. | 四周都是玻璃墙 |
[20:31] | You thought I’d be alone? | 你觉得我会一个人呆在这儿 |
[20:33] | Your patient has cancer. | 你的病人得了癌症 |
[20:35] | Not that guy. | 不是那个家伙 |
[20:37] | He probably also has cancer. | 他可能也得了癌症 |
[20:39] | And he’s probably also your buddy. | 可能他也是你的朋友 |
[20:40] | Thought you’d want to know. | 我猜你会想知道 |
[20:44] | ’cause you owe me 100 bucks. | 因为那样你就欠我100美元 |
[20:52] | You have acute lymphoblastic leukemia. | 你患了急性淋巴细胞白血病 |
[20:54] | A.L.L. | 简称A.L.L. |
[20:57] | So it is a recurrence. | 也就是说旧病复发啦 |
[21:00] | No. It’s different. It’s a second leukemia. | 不 和那个不同 是另一种白血病 |
[21:02] | Probably caused by the chemotherapy we gave him five years ago. | 可能是五年前所做的化疗引起的 |
[21:06] | That’s why you didn’t see it. | 所以你才没发现 |
[21:07] | Maybe they can rename it ironic leukemia. | 他们可能重新命名为讽刺性白血病 |
[21:09] | This is not the end. | 并不是没希望治好 |
[21:11] | Tests show that the cancer is limited to your brain. | 检测显示癌细胞只在脑部有 |
[21:13] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[21:15] | How can cancer in his head be good news? | 他脑部有癌细胞怎么会是好消息呢 |
[21:16] | The blood brain barrier separates | 血脑屏障将脑部的血 |
[21:19] | The blood in your head from the blood in your body. | 和身体里的血液隔开 |
[21:22] | Keeps the cancer bottled up. | 也就封锁住了癌细胞 |
[21:24] | We can go for a cure. | 我们可以进行治愈 |
[21:26] | So give me the numbers. What are we looking at? | 那告诉我 治愈的希望有多大 |
[21:28] | 90% chance of cure. | 90%的希望能治愈 |
[21:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:31] | What if we’re in the 10%? | 万一我们是那不幸的10%呢 |
[21:33] | Steady decline. | 那么病情会持续恶化 |
[21:34] | But six months of a good quality life. | 还可以享受六个月的美好生活 |
[21:36] | Does he have to go through | 他还得再进行一次 |
[21:38] | – Another bone marrow transplant? – No. | -骨髓移植吗 -不需要 |
[21:40] | Chemotherapy. | 化疗 |
[21:41] | We can go at this with drugs alone. | 只需用药物就行了 |
[21:44] | When do we get started? | 什么时候开始治疗呢 |
[21:45] | We begin by surgically planting a shunt | 先通过外科手术植入分流器 |
[21:47] | So we can get the drugs directly into your brain. | 然后再把药物放入脑部 |
[21:48] | I already booked the O.R. | 我已经定好了手术室 |
[21:50] | You’re the only one who can make cancer | 你是唯一一个可以让癌症 |
[21:52] | Sound like good news. | 听起来是好消息的医生 |
[21:53] | We get it out of your head and you walk out of here | 我们帮你移除癌细胞 你就可以出院了 |
[21:55] | Paralysis gone and cancer-free. | 胳膊麻痹症没了 癌症也好了 |
[22:00] | We also need you to sign a health care proxy. | 你还得签一份医疗授权书 |
[22:03] | If something goes wrong in surgery, | 如果手术过程中出现意外 |
[22:05] | Someone needs to be appointed to make decisions for you. | 得有人来替你做决定 |
[22:07] | What are the chances of that happening? | 出现意外的可能有多大 |
[22:09] | Very remote. | 非常小 |
[22:10] | I think maybe Melissa should be my proxy. | 我想让梅丽莎当我的代理人 |
[22:12] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不 |
[22:14] | Coming through. House got a new case. | 请让一下 豪斯的新病人 |
[22:18] | Revised O.R. Schedule. | 修改后的手术室安排表 |
[22:19] | Sorry, wilson, had to bump you. | 抱歉 威尔森 和你的撞一块儿了 |
[22:21] | It’s not like your guy’s bleeding out of his eyes. | 你的病人还没生命垂危 |
[22:24] | House, your guy’s not bleeding out of his eyes either. | 豪斯 你的病人也没有奄奄一息 |
[22:25] | The nurse who books the O.R. Thinks he is. | 安排手术室的护士 看来是他快不行了 |
[22:27] | Your case is no more urgent than mine. | 你的手术没我的紧急 |
[22:28] | Yeah, but you’re way more patient. | 是的 但你比我要有耐心的多 |
[22:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:33] | You can talk about the–the paperwork | 你们可以在准备区讨论一下 |
[22:35] | In the prep area. | 文件的事情 |
[22:40] | You trust her more than me. | 比起我来 你更信任她 |
[22:42] | About this, yes. | 对于这件事 是的 |
[22:44] | You’ve been through the good stuff, | 你一路都顺顺利利 |
[22:46] | But Melissa’s been to hell | 但梅丽莎经历了人间地狱 |
[22:47] | And back with me. | 现在又回到我身边 |
[22:48] | She gives me the best shot of getting through this. | 她最能鼓舞我度过这个难关 |
[22:52] | – You still love her. – Don’t be silly. | -你还爱着她 -别说傻话 |
[22:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:58] | Please… | 求你了 |
[22:59] | Don’t make this into more than it is. | 不要想太多好吗 |
[23:07] | – Okay, anything? – No. | -好了 有感觉吗 -没有 |
[23:11] | – Can you feel this? – No. | -现在能感觉到吗 -不能 |
[23:13] | – How about here? – No. | -这里呢 -也没有 |
[23:18] | Where is everybody? | 其他人呢 |
[23:19] | Melissa and Emily went downstairs | 梅丽莎和艾米丽到楼下去 |
[23:21] | – To get some breakfast. – Ashley? | -买早餐了 -阿什利呢 |
[23:22] | She had work to do. | 她有工作 |
[23:24] | I thought she was off today. | 我还以为她今天休假 |
[23:25] | Well, she didn’t really have work to do. | 其实她是没事 |
[23:27] | She was just pissed | 只是她有点生气 |
[23:28] | So she pretended to have work to do. | 所以假装有工作要做 |
[23:30] | I let her pretend. | 我让她这么做的 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:35] | Move your fingers. | 动动手指试试 |
[23:44] | The chemo’s not working. | 化疗没用 |
[23:46] | Does that mean it’s not cancer? | 是不是也意味着不是癌症吗 |
[23:48] | No. It means the chemo | 不 是表明 |
[23:49] | From your first round of treatment | 经过第一轮的化疗 |
[23:51] | Has made the leukemia resistant. | 白血病产生了抵抗 |
[23:53] | So I’m in the 10% that don’t get cured. | 那我是那不能被治愈的10%了 |
[23:59] | Maybe not. | 也可能不是 |
[24:02] | We just removed a screw from a guy’s lung. | 我们刚从一个家伙的肺里取出一个螺丝钉 |
[24:05] | And the weird thing is he didn’t get better. | 但奇怪的是他却没好起来 |
[24:08] | Any idea what that means? | 知道那意味着什么吗 |
[24:09] | It means you’re not listening to me. | 意味着你没有听我说话 |
[24:11] | No. It means I’m ignoring you to make a point. | 错 意味着我在忽视你来表达观点 |
[24:13] | There is a difference. | 这两者是有区别的 |
[24:14] | The problem with that technique | 你说的太含蓄 太深奥了 |
[24:15] | Is I have no idea what point you’re making. | 我不知道你想说明什么 |
[24:17] | That your idea is implicitly not worth responding to. | 那就是你的想法不值得我回应 |
[24:20] | Doubling your patient’s chemo dose is stupid. | 将病人的化疗计量加倍是很愚蠢的做法 |
[24:23] | Damn. Now it’s explicit. | 该死 现在明确了吧 |
[24:25] | It could swamp out the resistance | 那可以让癌细胞 |
[24:26] | Of the cancer cells. | 的抵抗力减弱 |
[24:27] | The fact that it theoretically should work | 理论上是这样没错 但不会 |
[24:29] | Doesn’t make it any less stupid. | 让这个做法精明多少 |
[24:30] | Of course it does. It’s exactly what you would do. | 当然会 你也肯定会这样做 |
[24:33] | I’m me. You’re you. | 我是我 你是你 |
[24:37] | And a table is a table. | 桌子就是桌子 |
[24:40] | And chemo is poison. | 而化疗是毒药 |
[24:42] | And double chemo is double poison. | 双重化疗就是双倍毒药 |
[24:44] | I can handle it when things go wrong. | 情况变糟的时候 我能应付 |
[24:47] | You can’t. | 你却不能 |
[24:49] | And things could go very, very wrong. | 情况可能会变得越来越糟 |
[24:53] | I can handle it. | 我能处理好 |
[25:02] | Sounds pretty dangerous. | 听起来很危险嘛 |
[25:04] | It is. | 确实 |
[25:07] | What do you think, Mel? | 你怎么想 梅尔 |
[25:12] | I think you should call Ashley. | 我觉得你应该问阿什利 |
[25:16] | You’re my family. | 你是我的亲人 |
[25:20] | I’m sorry I forgot that. | 我很抱歉曾经忘记了这一点 |
[25:25] | I think that you should try | 我认为你该试试 |
[25:28] | Whatever could keep you with us longer. | 只要能让我们团聚的更久一点 |
[25:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:01] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[26:03] | I can move them. | 我的手臂可以动了 |
[26:04] | Hey! Thank you. | 嘿 谢谢 |
[26:08] | What is it, Jim? | 吉姆 怎么了 |
[26:11] | I’m gonna need to run some tests. | 我需要去做一些化验 |
[26:15] | Intraepidermal superficial bullae. | 表皮内水疱 |
[26:17] | – Could be pemphigus. – Or it could be from the fire. | -可能是天孢疮 -也可能是上火 |
[26:19] | Either way, he’s dead. | 否则他就挂了 |
[26:21] | We can’t stop the oozing. | 我们无法止住渗液渗出 |
[26:23] | Don’t care. | 没关系 |
[26:26] | I’m here because it’s 1:15 | 我来这儿是因为现在1:15了 |
[26:29] | And Wilson started testing at 12:45. | 而威尔森在12:45就开始做化验 |
[26:32] | – Which means… – The cancer’s gone. | -这就意味着… -癌细胞消失了 |
[26:35] | But over half his hepatocytes are dead. | 可他将近一半的肝细胞死亡了 |
[26:39] | In only 24 hours? | 仅在24小时之内吗 |
[26:42] | He needs a new liver. | 他需要移植一个新肝 |
[26:47] | Look on the bright side. | 我们往好处想想 |
[26:49] | You can publish the results of this case study. | 你可以发布关于本病例的研究报告 |
[26:52] | No one will ever double the dose again. | 使得他人不重蹈覆辙 |
[27:00] | The double dose of chemo got rid of your cancer. | 双倍剂量的化疗消灭了你的癌细胞 |
[27:02] | But it also trashed your liver. | 但同时也损害了你的肝 |
[27:06] | If I don’t find you a new liver, | 如果找不到与你匹配的肝 |
[27:09] | You’ve only got about 24 hours left. | 那你就只能活24小时了 |
[27:14] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在能做什么吗 |
[27:17] | Your father’s been moved to the top of the transplant list. | 你父亲已位列等待肝移植候选人的首位 |
[27:22] | But all we really can do is wait. | 但我们现在唯一能做的就是等待 |
[27:24] | That’s it? We wait? | 就这些了吗 只能等待吗 |
[27:25] | Tell me something that I can do. | 告诉我哪些是我能做的 |
[27:26] | I’m sorry, Mel. | 我很抱歉 梅尔 |
[27:27] | You and Emily don’t Match Tuck’s blood type. | 你和艾米丽与塔克的血型都不匹配 |
[27:30] | And neither does Ashley. | 阿什利也不匹配 |
[27:32] | So a live liver donation is out. | 所以活体捐赠是没希望了 |
[27:35] | The best thing to do is just what you’ve been doing. | 你们唯一能做的就是和现在一样 |
[27:39] | Be together. | 陪伴在他身边 |
[27:46] | Hope he already told you that you’re gonna die. | 但愿他已经告诉你 你活不长了 |
[27:49] | ‘Cause it’s gonna make what I’m about to say a lot more relevant. | 否则我下面要说的话就会非常不合时宜 |
[27:51] | House, I know it’s raining out there in the hallway, | 豪斯 我知道走廊里在下雨 |
[27:54] | But… | 可是… |
[27:55] | I was just in the ER testing my patient | 我刚才在急诊室帮病人做测试 |
[27:57] | For autonomic dysfunction. | 他的自主神经性功能失调 |
[27:59] | It’s the only department with a shower big enough | 只有这个部门的淋浴够大 |
[28:01] | For the whole team, plus the cardiac monitors, | 足以容纳整个小组和心脏监护仪 |
[28:02] | Plus me. Anyway, relevant part, | 还有个我 算了 相关话题 |
[28:06] | We’re just wheeling the guy out, | 就在我们推他出去的时候 |
[28:07] | Trauma came in. | 来了个急救 |
[28:08] | Motorcycle versus semi. | 一辆摩托车撞墙上了 |
[28:09] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[28:11] | Bad for the motorcycle. Good for your liver. | 他不走运 不过你的肝挺走运 |
[28:13] | Blood type’s a match. | 血检结果显示匹配 |
[28:14] | Why wasn’t I paged? | 怎么没人呼我 |
[28:15] | Because there’s a problem. | 因为有个问题 |
[28:17] | No organ donor card. | 他不是器官捐赠者 |
[28:18] | Dead guy’s sister is next of kin. | 死者的姐姐是直系亲属 |
[28:20] | She’s refusing to allow the donation. | 她拒绝捐赠 |
[28:22] | – Where is she? – 20 minutes away. | -她在哪儿 -20分钟的路程 |
[28:27] | How do you get the call that your brother’s dead | 当你得知弟弟的死讯后 |
[28:29] | And then run out the door? | 你还会出门吗 |
[28:31] | oh–oh–oh, that reminds me, | 哦哦哦 这到提醒了我 |
[28:33] | I-I had dry cleaning to pick up.” | 我要去取干洗的衣服 |
[28:36] | Did Cuddy buy the place? | 库迪房子买了没 |
[28:38] | Not yet. You okay? | 还没 怎么了 |
[28:41] | Just making conversation. | 只是聊聊 |
[28:44] | Yours was getting boring. | 你的话题比较无聊 |
[28:45] | What are you planning? | 你在打什么注意 |
[28:47] | I’m not planning anything. | 啥注意都没有 |
[28:48] | And I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[28:49] | How are you gonna punish her for dating Lucas? | 你打算怎么惩罚她和卢卡斯谈恋爱 |
[28:51] | Okay, now this conversation is getting boring. | 额 这是话题也开始变得无聊 |
[28:56] | – Are you really okay? – No! | -你真的没事吗 -不 |
[28:59] | I am not okay. Not even close. | 我不好 一点也不好 |
[29:02] | Wow. Okay. See, that’s very adult of you. | 看吧 你还是挺成熟的 |
[29:07] | No, it isn’t. | 才不是呢 |
[29:10] | It’s just me accepting the fact | 只是面对现实 |
[29:11] | That there’s nothing I can do and moving on. | 深知我已无能为力并往前看而已 |
[29:13] | Which is, I think, the definition of adulthood. | 我想这就是我对成熟的定义 |
[29:16] | Well, if it is, being a kid is a lot more fun. | 要是这样的话 做孩子更开心一些 |
[29:20] | Showtime. | 好戏上演了 |
[29:30] | I didn’t speak to him for years. | 我跟他已经很多年没说过话了 |
[29:33] | But when my parents died, | 可当我父母去世后 |
[29:35] | At their funeral, we made peace. | 在他们的葬礼上我们和好如初了 |
[29:40] | Our parents must’ve blessed it. | 这一定是父母在天有灵 |
[29:42] | And I’m sure they would want him to do good | 我认为你父母必然也希望他在人世间 |
[29:46] | With his last act in this world. | 弥留之际做回善事 |
[29:48] | They wanted us to be friends. | 他们希望我们友好相处 |
[29:51] | Our relationship wasn’t strong, | 以前我们之间的联系不太紧密 |
[29:53] | But it was growing. | 但是在逐渐密切 |
[29:56] | If I allow you to defile his body, | 如果我让你们亵渎他的遗体 |
[29:58] | It will destroy that bond. | 这会有损于我们之间的纽带 |
[30:00] | The itai will be harmed. | 整个平衡就会遭到破坏 |
[30:02] | It will save my patient’s life. | 可这将拯救我的病人的生命 |
[30:10] | What if I told you that he wasn’t dead? | 如果我告诉你他还没死 你怎么想 |
[30:14] | Are you saying my brother is still alive? | 你的意思是我弟还活着吗 |
[30:16] | I’m saying you’re being an idiot. | 我说你是个笨蛋 |
[30:18] | But I don’t have time to talk you out of your religion | 但是我没时间说服你脱离你的信仰 |
[30:20] | So I’m stuck with giving you a technicality | 因而我有责任给你一个建议 |
[30:22] | That will let you justify doing the right thing. | 让你自己去判断孰是孰非 |
[30:25] | What if his last living act | 如果他生前打算做的最后一件事 |
[30:27] | Was to donate a part of his liver? | 就是捐赠他的一部分肝 你怎么想呢 |
[30:30] | Not the whole thing, | 不是全部的肝 |
[30:31] | Just one small piece. | 只是一小块而已 |
[30:33] | Then I’m not defiling a dead body. | 我还是不会去亵渎遗体 |
[30:36] | House. | 豪斯 |
[30:38] | The last generous act of a living person. | 人生在世最后能做的一件善举 |
[30:40] | House, it’s too late. | 豪斯 太晚了 |
[30:43] | The liver started to degrade. | 他的肝已经开始衰竭了 |
[30:46] | It’s no longer viable for transplant. | 已经不适合做移植了 |
[30:51] | Well played. | 真是出好戏 |
[30:53] | Religion just killed another person. | 你的信仰刚杀了一个人 |
[31:03] | It’s not fair, Jim. | 这不公平 吉姆 |
[31:06] | You just helped me get my family back together. | 你刚使得我们家庭团圆 |
[31:12] | I’m–I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[31:20] | I would’ve had six more months with them | 我本可以与他们多待六个月 |
[31:22] | If you hadn’t given me that extra chemo. | 如果你没有给我加倍化疗的话 |
[31:24] | Now I have less than one day. | 可我现在连一天都活不了 |
[31:28] | I’m sorry. We knew the risks. | 我很抱歉 你我都深知这些风险 |
[31:30] | I don’t want to lose them again. | 我不想再次失去她们 |
[31:32] | I can’t lose them again. | 我也不能再次失去她们 |
[31:36] | There’s nothing more we can do. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[31:40] | Five years ago, when I needed a transfusion, | 五年前那次我需要输血的时候 |
[31:45] | You used your own blood. | 你用的是你的血 |
[31:47] | We have the same type. | 我们血型一样 |
[31:49] | Which means you can give me a part of your liver. | 这就意味着你可以捐一部分肝给我 |
[31:55] | – I’m your doctor. – You’re my friend. | -我是你的医生 -可你也是我朋友啊 |
[31:58] | Should I die because you’re also my doctor? | 因为你也是我的医生我就该死吗 |
[32:00] | – Of course not. – Fine then. You’re fired. | -当然不是 -那成 你被解雇了 |
[32:02] | Now you’re just my friend. | 现在你仅仅是我的朋友了 |
[32:05] | Now you can do what’s right. | 你该做出正确的选择 |
[32:09] | Tucker, it’s… | 塔克 这… |
[32:12] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:23] | Late night with the pigeon sisters? | 和鸽子姐妹[奇夫妻里的角色]约会去了吗 |
[32:27] | Every now and again, I’d like to come home | 我可不想每天 |
[32:29] | Without getting interrogated. | 一回家就受审 |
[32:33] | Someone’s cranky. | 某人心情不好 |
[32:36] | And late. | 又晚归 |
[32:37] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[32:38] | Just getting a drink. | 去喝了一杯 |
[32:40] | What? Why are all my frozen dinners | 怎么回事 怎么我的冷冻食品 |
[32:42] | Thawing on the counter? | 要放在桌子上解冻 |
[32:43] | I needed room for my margarita jell-o shots. | 我得腾点地方放我的玛格丽塔果冻鸡尾酒 |
[32:46] | I use test tubes as bottles | 我用试管代替了瓶子 |
[32:49] | So they’ll be shaped like my cane. | 这样它们就和我的手杖有同样的形状 |
[32:53] | Why’d you go out drinking alone | 你有这么棒的酒友 |
[32:54] | When you got such great company here? | 干嘛还出去自己喝闷酒呢 |
[33:02] | Tucker wants me to donate a lobe of my liver to him. | 塔克想让我捐我的肝脏给他 |
[33:05] | And you were out drinking. | 那你就去喝酒 |
[33:09] | So you’re actually considering this? | 你真的在考虑这个吗 |
[33:11] | Yeah. I was out marinating my liver in alcohol | 没错 我去把我的肝泡在酒精里 |
[33:14] | To get it ready for the transplant. Yeah. | 为移植做准备 没错 |
[33:17] | Your mouth says no, | 你嘴上这么说 |
[33:19] | But your pathetic attempt at a deflection | 但你脸上可悲的表情出卖了你 |
[33:21] | Has guilt written all over it. | 你脸上写满了内疚 |
[33:22] | It’s my fault. It is my fault! | 是我的错 都是我的错 |
[33:26] | I gave him too much chemo. | 我让他做的化疗太多了 |
[33:28] | You cured his cancer. | 你治好了他的癌症 |
[33:29] | – And killed him in the process. – Quibbles. | -但在治疗的同时却把他推向死亡 -瞎说 |
[33:33] | He’s had a predictable complication. | 他患有并发症 是意料之中的事 |
[33:36] | Surprise. Bad things happen to people who are sick. | 双重惊喜 屋漏偏逢连夜雨 |
[33:40] | Doesn’t make you responsible. | 这不是你责任 |
[33:41] | Oh, no…not legally. Ethically. | 不 不是法律责任的问题 是道德问题 |
[33:44] | – Ethically! – A table is a table. | -道德 -桌子就是桌子 |
[33:48] | Don’t be a doormat, Wilson. | 别做个可怜虫 威尔森 |
[33:50] | Boy, you are…you willfully ruined my food | 伙计 你…你肆意毁掉我的食物 |
[33:54] | And have taken over my living room | 还霸占我的客厅 |
[33:55] | Because you already think I’m a doormat! | 其实你已经把我当可怜虫了 |
[33:58] | You know what… | 你听着 |
[34:04] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:06] | You…clean up your stuff and get out. | 你给我收拾东西走人 |
[34:12] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:23] | How’s Tucker? | 塔克怎么样了 |
[34:25] | Um, still not dancing. | 没什么好转 |
[34:28] | But scans came in on del clinton. | 但戴尔·克林顿的透视结果出来了 |
[34:30] | – It’s good news. – Thanks. | -是个好消息 -谢谢 |
[34:33] | Let me know as soon as Tucker takes a turn for the worse. | 塔克要是情况变坏了 马上告诉我 |
[34:36] | I want to be there. | 我想陪在他身边 |
[34:41] | See that small spot at the top of the lung? | 看到肺上部这个小店了吗 |
[34:45] | That was then. This is now. | 那是以前的 这是现在的 |
[34:48] | Spot’s gone. | 小点不见了 |
[34:50] | – That tiny little spot, huh? – Yeah. | -那个迷你点 是吗 -就是它 |
[34:54] | It’s not too impressive, is it? | 不怎么明显是吧 |
[34:57] | That little dot could’ve killed me? | 就是那个小不点儿差点儿杀了我 |
[35:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:02] | Fortunately, we caught it early. | 幸运地是 我们提早抓住它了 |
[35:04] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[35:07] | That’s amazing. | 太让我惊讶了 |
[35:08] | You got all this off me not talking about my grandkids. | 你把这些都清除了 还没跟我孙子说 |
[35:19] | Thanks, Bonnie. | 谢谢 邦妮 |
[35:21] | Just gonna have to sit tight | 我会继续 |
[35:23] | For a while. | 耐心等待的 |
[35:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:31] | I put an offer on the loft. | 我给一个阁楼出了价 |
[35:32] | Seller turned me down. | 卖家拒绝了我 |
[35:34] | I offered exactly what a similar unit | 我的出价和3个月前同样规格的房子的 |
[35:36] | Sold for three months ago. | 成交价是一样的 |
[35:38] | I want to donate a lobe of my liver to Tucker. | 我想捐我的肝给塔克 |
[35:44] | That’s insane. | 你疯了吗 |
[35:45] | I’m donating a small portion of… | 我只是捐出一小部分… |
[35:49] | You have hundreds of patients. | 你有上百位病人 |
[35:50] | And until I run out of excess organs, | 在捐完我所有多余的器官之前 |
[35:53] | Why shouldn’t I do everything I can to help them? | 我为什么不尽我所能地去帮助他们 |
[35:55] | Because you’re a doctor, not a donor. | 因为你是个医生 不是捐赠者 |
[36:05] | Why did you make me the head of oncology? | 为什么让我做肿瘤科主任 |
[36:07] | Not because you have the most organs. | 不是因为你的器官最多 |
[36:11] | You’re thoughtful, caring. | 你考虑周到 富有爱心 |
[36:13] | Yeah, caring. | 是啊 爱心 |
[36:16] | By your own criteria a strength and not a weakness. | 在你衡量标准里是个优点 不是缺点 |
[36:19] | This is coming out of guilt. | 这是因你的内疚而生的想法 |
[36:21] | This is coming out of friendship. | 这是因友谊而生的 |
[36:23] | I have a friend who’s about to die. | 我的朋友在死亡线边缘徘徊 |
[36:25] | And I have the opportunity to save his life. | 而我有机会救他的命 |
[36:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:48] | Call me a doormat. Get it all out of your system… | 你可以叫我可怜虫 随你怎么看 |
[36:51] | But I’m doing it. | 但我要捐肝脏给他 |
[36:57] | Why? | 为何 |
[37:01] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[37:02] | I’m your friend. | 我也是你的朋友 |
[37:05] | All the pain pills I’ve taken. | 想想我吃了那么多止疼片 |
[37:08] | What if I need your liver? | 要是我需要的肝呢 |
[37:09] | Right. How selfish of me not to have considered | 对啊 我怎么能这么自私 |
[37:12] | Your possible future needs. | 没考虑到你未来的潜在需求 |
[37:14] | They’re all dying. | 他们都病危了 |
[37:15] | They’re all your friends. | 都是你的朋友 |
[37:16] | I’m not here for an argument, House. | 我不是来找你吵架的 豪斯 |
[37:18] | No. Right. That’s room 12A. | 不吵架 对啊 这里是12A办公室 |
[37:22] | So why are you here? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[37:24] | Want to make sure that I called the moving van? | 来确认我是不是叫了搬运车 |
[37:27] | No. The operation is in two hours, | 不是 手术在二小时后进行 |
[37:32] | And I’d like you to be there with me. | 我希望你能陪我度过 |
[37:40] | No. | 不 |
[37:41] | What…why? | 怎…为什么 |
[37:46] | Because if you die, I’m alone. | 要是你不幸去世 我就孤独一人了 |
[38:34] | Thanks, Jim. | 谢谢 吉姆 |
[39:54] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[39:56] | Can’t complain considering if it weren’t for you, | 没什么可抱怨的 如果没有你 |
[39:59] | I’d be dead–twice. | 我已经在鬼门关走两回了 |
[40:01] | – You? – I feel good. | -你呢 -我感觉不错 |
[40:05] | Sending out your laundry? | 要把衣服送洗吗 |
[40:08] | Going to rehab. Some place up in Katonah. | 我要去康复中心 在坎多纳市附近 |
[40:10] | Up by your new house, not near your old house. | 在你的新房子附近 不挨着老房子 |
[40:16] | Easier on Ashley. | 这样对阿什利方便一些 |
[40:19] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[40:22] | I was thrilled to get the family back together | 之前我对于重组家庭很兴奋 |
[40:24] | And Melissa’s great in a crisis, | 而且梅丽莎在危急关头是个好依靠 |
[40:28] | But the person you want when you’re dying | 但是在病危时陪伴你的最佳伴侣 |
[40:31] | Isn’t the same as the person you want when you’re living. | 不是现实生活时的最佳伴侣 |
[40:37] | Hi, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[40:40] | Actually, it’s James. | 实际上 我的名字是詹姆斯 |
[41:04] | You ready to admit that he’s a self-important jerk? | 你终于承认他是以自我为中心的混蛋了吧 |
[41:08] | I still feel good about what I did. | 我不后悔做了捐献 |
[41:11] | You don’t feel angry? | 你不生气吗 |
[41:14] | Ah. I’m a little disappointed. | 我是有点失望 |
[41:19] | Disappointment is anger for wimps. | 失望就是软柿子的生气方式 |
[41:23] | You don’t have to be so gentle about everything. | 你不用一直做老好人 |
[41:26] | It’s okay to get angry once in a while. | 偶尔生个气也没什么 |
[41:31] | You can’t change a table. | 你不能改变既定惯例 |
[41:33] | Actually, you can. | 其实 你可以的 |
[41:36] | Just need a coat of paint and the guts to use it. | 只需要一层漆和放手做的胆量 |
[41:58] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[42:25] | Bonnie told me what Cuddy bid. | 邦妮告诉我卡迪的出价 |
[42:27] | You’re gonna outbid her? | 你要出价高过她吗 |
[42:33] | We do need a bigger refrigerator. | 我们的确需要个更大的冰箱 |
[42:38] | She hurt my friend. She should be punished. | 她伤害了我的朋友 她该受到惩罚 |
[42:42] | You got mad. | 你生气了 |
[42:45] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[42:48] | Cuddy won’t share that sentiment. | 卡迪不会有同样想法的 |
[42:51] | How are you going to explain it to her? | 你打算怎么跟她解释 |
[42:53] | I’m changing our address to a p.o. Box. | 我去更新我们的私人邮箱地址 |
[42:55] | She’ll find out eventually. | 她最终会发现的 |
[42:57] | A problem delayed | 过去的事情 |
[43:00] | Is a problem denied. | 是没人追究的 |
[43:05] | Bonnie. I’ll take it. | 邦妮 这房子我要了 |
[43:08] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来 |