时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So I’m thinking 35. | 我出价35 |
[00:04] | Seems high to me. | 对我来说高了点 |
[00:06] | That’s a fair price for quality like this. | 这种质量卖这个价很公平了 |
[00:10] | I’ll give you 30. | 我出30 |
[00:15] | What? I thought you were joking. | 怎么了 我以为你在开玩笑 |
[00:18] | Who am I dealing with here, Eddie? | 我在和谁做生意 艾迪 |
[00:20] | Him or you? | 是你还是他 |
[00:21] | Mickey, relax. | 别紧张 米奇 |
[00:22] | Now, If things move forward with Gorski, | 这样吧 如果能和戈尔斯基合作 |
[00:25] | He lets us into philly, | 让我们进入费城做生意 |
[00:27] | Then maybe I cut you a break. | 到时候我就给你优惠 |
[00:28] | You cut me a break now, | 现在就得给我优惠 |
[00:30] | Or maybe you don’t get with Gorski. | 不然你没机会见到戈尔斯基 |
[00:35] | Marco… | 马可 |
[00:37] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我还以为咱俩都谈好了 |
[00:41] | Tommy, don’t be stupid. Put the gun down. | 别做傻事 汤米 把枪放下 |
[00:44] | First, he shows you some respect. | 他已经给你留足面子了 |
[00:45] | Hey, You just– just listen to your boss, | 听从你老板的吩咐 |
[00:48] | All right, moron? | 好吗 傻瓜 |
[00:49] | You shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:50] | Just relax, buddy. | 哥们 放松 |
[00:55] | Oh, god! | 天 |
[01:00] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈干嘛呢 |
[01:01] | I didn’t shoot him! Are you sure? | 我没射中他 确定吗 |
[01:02] | Look at him. He’s face-down on the pavement! | 你看 他脸朝下摔倒在地上 |
[01:03] | I nailed myself in the foot! | 我伤到自己的脚了 |
[01:06] | God! | 天 |
[01:11] | I–I don’t think he’s hit. | 他看起来没中弹 |
[01:12] | Then what happened? | 那是怎么回事 |
[01:13] | Let’s get outta here! | 我们赶紧走 |
[01:16] | Come on, Mickey, wake up. | 米奇 醒醒 |
[01:18] | Mickey! Wake up! | 米奇 醒一醒 |
[01:56] | We almost done here? | 手术结束了吧 |
[01:58] | Assuming you did this shaving your forehead… | 你的前额已经清理干净 |
[02:02] | Okay, then. | 下一步 |
[02:03] | I’m ordering a head C.T. | 我已经约好了脑部扫描 |
[02:04] | No, I don’t have a headache. I’m not dizzy. | 不用了 我既不头疼也不头晕 |
[02:07] | Eddie, I gotta get back. | 艾迪 我得回去了 |
[02:08] | You gotta stay here. | 你得留下来 |
[02:09] | We’ll straighten out that mess with Marco tomorrow. | 明天再收拾马可那边的烂摊子 |
[02:12] | Let the doc do his job. | 让医生做完检查 |
[02:13] | Actually, stitching you up | 其实 为你缝合 |
[02:15] | Is really the E.R. Doc’s job. | 本该是急诊室医生的职责 |
[02:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:19] | Too long of a wait. | 等不及了 |
[02:20] | Yeah. Also, a lot of cops in the E.R. | 何况外科那边还有好多条子 |
[02:25] | Not that you care about that. | 倒不是说你怕这个 |
[02:27] | So how did this happen? | 怎么受的伤 |
[02:33] | Yeah, you’re right. That was a stupid question. | 好吧 这是个傻问题 |
[02:35] | ’cause the answer’s kind of obvious. | 因为答案很明显 |
[02:37] | No scrapes on your hands | 手上没有擦伤 |
[02:38] | Means you didn’t try to break your fall. | 意味着摔倒时你没有反抗 |
[02:40] | Means either out cold | 也就是说倒下时 |
[02:42] | Or totally disoriented when you went down. | 你已经完全失去意识或方向感了 |
[02:44] | No sign of trauma other than the cut | 除了这里没有别的外伤 |
[02:46] | Means no one hit you in the head. | 意味着没人打过你的头 |
[02:48] | Powder burn on your jacket sleeve | 夹克袖子上的火药味 |
[02:51] | Means someone shot a gun. | 意味着有人开枪了 |
[02:54] | All right, Eddie. Come on, let’s go. | 好了 艾迪 我们走吧 |
[02:58] | I don’t care what you guys are into. | 我不关心你们干什么勾当 |
[03:00] | If you don’t get this checked out, | 不过如果不查出病因 |
[03:01] | It’ll happen again. | 你还会发病的 |
[03:04] | Whoa. What will? | 在什么情况下 |
[03:05] | This. | 像这样 |
[03:13] | Cool. | 酷 |
[03:16] | 32-year-old man, | 32岁男性 |
[03:18] | Recently developed loud-noise-induced vertigo. | 突然出现强噪音所致的眩晕 |
[03:20] | C.T. Was clean. | 脑部扫描没有问题 |
[03:22] | No internal bleeding, no edema. | 没有内出血和浮肿 |
[03:23] | Everything else is in the file. | 所有文件都在这里 |
[03:25] | Cameron get your hair in the divorce? | 离婚时卡梅隆带走了你的秀发吗 |
[03:28] | This guy strained his back three years ago. | 三年前他后背受过伤 |
[03:30] | And that’s it. | 就这些了 |
[03:31] | All the rest of these pages are blank. | 其他页都是空白 |
[03:32] | Yes, he won’t tell us anything. | 没错 他嘴很严 |
[03:35] | Understandable, since he’s a drug dealer. | 作为一个毒贩子 这可以理解 |
[03:39] | So he’s dangerous and withholding, | 这个病人危险而且有所隐瞒 |
[03:40] | Which you find irresistible. | 对你来说太有诱惑力了 |
[03:42] | But guys like that, they never call. | 不过这种人从来不打电话的 |
[03:44] | He actually said he was a drug dealer? | 他真说过自己是毒贩子吗 |
[03:47] | Not out loud. | 他没说 |
[03:48] | But he was wearing a solid gold patek philippe. | 不过戴着纯金的百达翡丽 |
[03:50] | His friend had a rolex. | 他的朋友则是劳力士 |
[03:52] | But their phones were prepaid burners, | 却用着便宜的预付费手机 |
[03:54] | So they can toss ’em as soon as they’re done. | 以便联络完就扔掉 |
[03:56] | It doesn’t matter if this guy’s a drug dealer or not. | 这家伙是不是毒贩子都不重要 |
[03:58] | Noise-induced vertigo means ear or brain. | 噪音引发眩晕症状表明耳部或脑部有问题 |
[04:01] | Head C.T. was clean, | 脑部扫描没问题 |
[04:02] | So I’m thinking acoustic neuroma. | 我猜测是听觉神经瘤 |
[04:03] | We need to do an A.B.R. To test his hearing. | 需要做听性脑干反应测试听力 |
[04:05] | Acoustic neuroma fits. | 听觉神经瘤符合症状 |
[04:07] | So does lidocaine toxicity. | 利多卡因中毒也说得通 |
[04:08] | Or benzocaine–depends what he’s cutting the coke with. | 或者苯坐卡因 就看他用什么混可卡因 |
[04:11] | So now he’s not just a drug dealer, | 他不仅是个毒贩子 |
[04:12] | He’s a cocaine dealer. | 还是个卖可卡因的 |
[04:14] | He seemed peppy. | 这人看起来精力充沛 |
[04:15] | You test his ears. | 你们给耳朵做检查 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna go test his cocaine. | 我去检测一下可卡因 |
[04:18] | You think this guy’s just gonna hand over | 你真以为这些人受你蛊惑 |
[04:19] | A briefcase full of illegal drugs | 会乖乖的交出 |
[04:21] | Because you ask nicely? | 手里的非法药物吗 |
[04:23] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[04:29] | So the best coffee’s at Geena’s, | 这边最好的咖啡店是吉娜 |
[04:31] | And the best pizza is at Gino’s. | 最好的批萨则是吉诺家 |
[04:33] | Yeah, And don’t mix those up, | 没错 千万别搞混了 |
[04:35] | Because the coffee at Gino’s could kill ya. | 因为Gino的咖啡难喝的要死 |
[04:38] | And how’s the drycleaner on the corner? | 那街角的干洗机怎么样 |
[04:39] | Go two blocks over to eco-clean. | 两个街区外有环保清洗机 |
[04:41] | The one on the corner | 街角那台 |
[04:42] | Used to shred all my boyfriend’s shirts. | 曾经绞碎了我男友的衬衫 |
[04:45] | Good to know. | 这样啊 |
[04:45] | In retrospect, I should really thank those cleaners. | 回想起来 真该感谢那些人 |
[04:49] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[04:50] | This is my stop. So if you have any more questions | 我该走了 有什么需要打听的 |
[04:53] | About the neighborhood, I’m your girl. | 生活信息 随时来找我 |
[04:56] | Uh, favorite sushi place. | 最好的寿司店在哪 |
[04:57] | Maybe we could get dinner sometime. | 我们可以吃个晚饭 |
[04:59] | Sure…If you promise to bring that good-looking guy | 当然 你得带着那个帅哥 |
[05:03] | With the cane. | 拄拐那个 |
[05:04] | You mean House? | 你是指豪斯吗 |
[05:06] | Your boyfriend’s name is House? | 你男友叫豪斯吗 |
[05:09] | H-he’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[05:13] | Heh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 说漏了 |
[05:14] | Wh-what do you call each other? | 你们怎么称呼彼此 |
[05:16] | Husband? Partner? | 丈夫 伴侣 |
[05:18] | Lover? | 爱人 |
[05:19] | We’re not gay. | 我们不是同性恋 |
[05:22] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[05:25] | You’re gonna hear a series of clicks and hisses. | 你会听到一组咔哒声和嘶嘶声 |
[05:27] | Sensors measure electronic activity | 传感器会记录下传导至听觉神经 |
[05:29] | To your auditory nerve. | 脑电波活动状况 |
[05:31] | How long is this gonna take? | 要检查多长时间 |
[05:33] | An hour, maybe an hour and a half. | 一个或一个半小时 |
[05:36] | Or you could walk away with a tumor in your ear. | 或者你带着耳朵里的肿瘤出院 |
[05:42] | Guy’s probably late to a stabbing. | 这家伙可能急着火拼去 |
[05:43] | Impedances look good. | 阻抗正常 |
[05:45] | Starting at 13 clicks per second at 50 decibels. | 开始以每秒13下50分贝检测 |
[05:49] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[05:53] | 13’s middle name is beauregard? | 13的中间名是博勒加德 |
[05:56] | Wave three latency is 3.8. | 第三波潜伏期值为3.8 |
[05:58] | Slightly delayed, but nothing significant. | 轻微滞后 不过没大问题 |
[06:00] | That’s what sticks out to you? | 你就注意到那个了吗 |
[06:01] | House is clearly screwing with us. | 豪斯摆明了耍咱俩 |
[06:03] | It’s a fake paystub. | 这是伪造的工资单 |
[06:05] | Looks real to me. | 我觉得像真的 |
[06:06] | There’s no way she makes that much money. | 没理由她挣这么多 |
[06:07] | I make that much money. | 我也是这个数 |
[06:12] | And…apparently, you don’t. | 显然 你没这么多 |
[06:16] | I need the drugs. | 我想嗑药 |
[06:18] | We’re in textiles. | 我们是搞服装生意的 |
[06:21] | I need the drugs! | 我想嗑药 |
[06:23] | Hmm…works for Jack Bauer. | 这招对杰克·鲍尔[24小时主演]管用 |
[06:26] | Is this really necessary? | 这有必要吗 |
[06:28] | The chairs in the hall are way more comfortable. | 大厅里的椅子舒服多了 |
[06:31] | But way less genre-appropriate. | 但是不太适合你 |
[06:33] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 这么办吧 |
[06:35] | I need information. | 我想打听点事 |
[06:36] | You have reasons not to give me that information. | 你可以不告诉我 |
[06:38] | So either I can force it out of you… | 要不我强迫你说出来 |
[06:42] | Or I can’t. | 或者你自己说 |
[06:45] | I wish I could tell you. | 我真没什么可说的 |
[06:47] | Okay…well, let’s work with that. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[06:51] | Forget the drugs. Let’s talk about textiles. | 不提药了 说说你们的服装生意吧 |
[06:54] | What’s your major product? | 你们主要生产什么 |
[06:55] | Is it “H”? | 是不是以H开头 |
[06:57] | And by that I mean “Hosiery.” | 我是指袜子 |
[07:00] | We do more with… | 我们主要做 |
[07:02] | Culottes. | 裙裤 |
[07:04] | Is that with a “C” Or a “K”? | 是以C开头还是K |
[07:05] | C “C.” | |
[07:06] | Nobody wants “K” Anymore. | 没人想要K了 |
[07:08] | Does your friend cut the fabric | 你的朋友负责剪裁吗 |
[07:10] | No, he’s a sales guy. | 不 他负责销售 |
[07:12] | Well, he must cut a culotte here and the | 他肯定是自己动手做裙裤了 |
[07:14] | No one touches the culottes. | 没人动过这批裙裤 |
[07:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:20] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能说句话吗 |
[07:22] | I’m interrogating a suspect. | 我正在审嫌疑犯呢 |
[07:25] | Make it quick. | 有话快说 |
[07:31] | Everyone in our building thinks we’re gay. | 咱家大楼里每个人都觉得我们是同性恋 |
[07:36] | We’re grown men overge of 30 | 我们都是30岁以上的成人了 |
[07:38] | Moved in together. | 只不过搬到一起住 |
[07:40] | We’re two tigers away n act in vegas. | 到了维加斯我们就是两头老虎 |
[07:42] | They’ll figure out e straight eventually. | 他们最终会明白的 |
[07:44] | Eventually is not when I want to go out | 但是我现在就因为这个原因 |
[07:46] | With the cute girl in 3-b. | 没法约3b那位可爱的姑娘 |
[07:47] | Any chance I could get some water over here? | 能给我杯水喝吗 |
[07:50] | If only there was some way | 如果有什么东西 |
[07:51] | To communicate that information to her. | 能让她感觉是这样的话 |
[07:53] | Perhaps using, I don’t know, sounds. | 难道是 我不知道 声音吗 |
[07:56] | If only the larynx was capable of– | 只要嗓音能… |
[07:58] | She didn’t believe me. | 她不相信我 |
[07:59] | She sidestepped my dinner invite. | 她婉拒了我共进晚餐的邀请 |
[08:02] | And a woman would only reject you | 一个女人拒绝你 |
[08:03] | Because she’s worried | 正因为她担心 |
[08:04] | That you might not be interested in her. | 你可能对她不感兴趣 |
[08:06] | We were chatting, having fun. | 我们聊天很开心 |
[08:08] | There was definitely a spark. | 绝对有爱的火花 |
[08:09] | When she thought you were gay. | 基于她觉得你是基佬 |
[08:11] | You sure your friend isn’t secretly tr– | 你确定你哥们儿暗地里… |
[08:13] | What is a culotte, anyway? | 什么是裤裙 |
[08:15] | Pants that hang like a skirt. | 看上去像裙子的裤子 |
[08:20] | Just… | 就是… |
[08:23] | Mickey hates the stuff. | 米奇讨厌那玩意儿 |
[08:25] | He’s one of the few guys I trust | 他是少数几个我信任的之一 |
[08:26] | To watch the product overnight. | 能让他看着货过夜的人 |
[08:30] | They took him away an hour ago. | 他们一小时前带走了他 |
[08:32] | You think he’s okay? | 你觉得他没事吗 |
[08:33] | It’s an ear test. | 只是个耳朵测试罢了 |
[08:35] | Pretty sure he’ll live. | 肯定他会活着回来的 |
[08:38] | Pupils are constricted. Pulse is bounding! | 瞳孔缩小 心跳剧烈 |
[08:42] | Airway’s clear. | 导气管准备好了 |
[08:43] | Need a crash cart in here! | 快来个急救车 |
[08:45] | Gotta be his blood pressure. | 必须测血压 |
[08:46] | We need to get it down before he strokes out! | 我们得在他休克前搞定 |
[08:48] | At least we know his ears are okay. | 至少我们知道他的耳朵没问题 |
[08:54] | We put the patient on vasodilators, | 我们给他用了血管扩张药 |
[08:56] | Got his hypertension under control. | 血压稳定下来了 |
[08:57] | He got worse here at the hospital. | 他在医院反而症状更严重了 |
[08:59] | Means thug life probably isn’t what’s making him sick. | 意味着不是犯罪活动让他生病的 |
[09:02] | Which means we can stop the bloodhound gang routine | 意味着我们可以不必当侦探 |
[09:04] | And go back to being doctors. | 回头好好做医生了 |
[09:06] | But we’re doctors all the time. | 但我们一直是医生啊 |
[09:08] | It’s so boring. | 真没劲啊 |
[09:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:12] | Could be sick sinus syndrome. | 可能是病态窦房结综合征 |
[09:13] | No chest pain, shortness of breath. | 胸腔没有疼痛 呼吸困难 |
[09:15] | Brain aneurysm secondary to polycystic kidney disease? | 是脑动脉瘤导致了多囊性肾病吗 |
[09:18] | Normal urinalysis. | 做了常规尿检 |
[09:19] | Kidney’s impalpable. | 表明肾部没问题 |
[09:21] | Is…that a new watch? | 那… 是块新表吗 |
[09:24] | Thought I’d give myself a little treat. | 我觉得该对自己好一点 |
[09:26] | What if it’s not his brain, | 如果不是他脑部的问题 |
[09:27] | But it’s on the way to his brain? | 那么很可能是到脑部之前的问题 |
[09:28] | Carotid stenosis. | 颈动脉狭窄 |
[09:31] | Get an ultrasound of his carotids. | 给他做颈动脉超声波检查 |
[09:33] | See if his arteries are clogged. | 看看他是否有动脉栓塞 |
[09:42] | How much money do you make? | 你挣多少钱 |
[09:46] | I want a raise. | 我要求加薪 |
[09:48] | And I will be happy to talk about that | 我倒是愿意在 |
[09:50] | At your next review… in august. | 你的下一次评估时讨论此问题… 八月 |
[09:52] | I know that you’re paying me | 我知道你给我的钱 |
[09:53] | Less than everyone else on the team. | 比小组里任何一个人都少 |
[09:56] | I can’t discuss other people’s salaries. | 我不能谈论其他人的工资 |
[09:57] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[09:58] | Now that they know I’m making less than they are, | 因为他们都知道我赚的比他们少了 |
[09:59] | They’ll never respect me. | 他们会轻视我的 |
[10:01] | And who told them how much you make? | 那么是谁告诉他们你挣多少钱的呢 |
[10:03] | It’s not fair for me to make less | 我挣的钱比我管的人 |
[10:05] | Than the people I supervise. | 都少 这不公平 |
[10:06] | Salary isn’t about fairness. | 薪水不是关乎公平的 |
[10:08] | It’s about what you can leverage in negotiation. | 而是关乎你能否占据谈判的有利地位 |
[10:11] | Which isn’t much without a competing offer on the table. | 如果桌上没有一份有竞争力的应聘书的话 |
[10:14] | And we both know you don’t have one. | 而我们都知道你没有 |
[10:20] | Ultrasound showed no narrowing | 超声波显示病人颈动脉 |
[10:22] | Or obstruction in the patient’s carotid. | 没有狭窄或栓塞 |
[10:24] | Not that he’s worried– | 现在他担心的是… |
[10:25] | Keeps asking me when he can leave. | 他一直问我什么时候可以出院 |
[10:29] | You bugged his room? | 你在他病房装了窃听器吗 |
[10:31] | Our patient sleeps in the building | 我们的病人住在 |
[10:32] | Where they keep their stash. | 他们窝赃的地方 |
[10:34] | Eventually, he’ll say something | 终于 他们要说出 |
[10:35] | That gives away where that is. | 他们把毒品放到哪里了 |
[10:37] | And we’ll find out what’s making him sick. | 而我们也会找到他的病因 |
[10:39] | But we ruled out environmental causes. | 但我们已经排除了环境因素 |
[10:41] | You ruled out environmental causes. | 是你排除了环境因素 |
[10:42] | And you pretended to agree, | 但你还假装同意了 |
[10:44] | Just so we’d take him out of his room | 所以趁我们把他带出病房时 |
[10:46] | So you could plant the bug. | 你就安装了窃听器 |
[10:48] | Carotid stenosis was a decent idea. | 颈动脉狭窄是个不错的想法 |
[10:50] | But an even decent-er idea | 但更正点的想法 |
[10:52] | Is that he’s got toxins stored in his fat cells. | 是他把毒品藏在了他的脂肪细胞里 |
[10:55] | Every calorie he burns makes him sicker. | 他燃烧的每卡热量都让病情更严重 |
[10:56] | If we’re going with toxic exposure, | 如果我们要处理毒品超量 |
[10:58] | We should just start testing for the most likely suspects. | 我们应该开始检查出最可能的嫌疑人 |
[11:01] | Bug’s a better idea | 窃听器是个好主意 |
[11:02] | Than blindly running tests for days. | 总比成天瞎做检查的强 |
[11:08] | Tell him it’ll take weeks. | 告诉他还得几周 |
[11:11] | It’ll be faster. | 会很快的 |
[11:13] | What do you mean weeks? | 你说几周是什么意思 |
[11:14] | These tests take time. | 检查需要时间 |
[11:15] | There are a lot of possibilities. | 因为有很多种致病可能 |
[11:17] | No, but I–I can’t sit here this long. | 不 但我 我不能在这待那么久 |
[11:19] | I got things I gotta take care of. | 我有事要处理 |
[11:21] | If you’re worried about all the poor school children | 如果你是为那些穷学生 |
[11:23] | Going without their drugs, | 没有毒品而担心 |
[11:25] | I’m sure someone– | 我肯定有人… |
[11:26] | I wanna be discharged. | 我要出院 |
[11:29] | I’ll get the forms. | 我去拿表格 |
[11:45] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[11:46] | Beats sitting in a lab all day. | 比成天待在实验室强 |
[11:48] | In the lab, | 在实验室 |
[11:48] | There is significantly less chance of getting killed. | 很显然极少有被杀的危险 |
[11:51] | You’re too close. Slow down. | 跟得太近了 慢点 |
[11:52] | We’re in a car in broad daylight. | 我们光天化日之下待在一辆车里 |
[11:54] | What’s gonna happen? | 会有什么事 |
[11:55] | You honestly think he doesn’t have a gun in that car? | 你天真地以为他不会在车里放把枪吗 |
[11:56] | That he’s gonna use to shoot doctors? | 他会用那个来射击医生吗 |
[11:58] | Just…back off. | 你就… 离远点 |
[12:04] | Hey, well played with the watch, by the way. | 手表的戏演得不错 顺便说 |
[12:06] | Borrowed it from a friend. | 从一个朋友那借的 |
[12:07] | How much longer are we gonna keep lying to him? | 我们要骗他多久 |
[12:09] | Until it’s no longer fun. | 直到不好玩了为止 |
[12:12] | We all thought he needed to be taken down a few notches. | 我们都觉得他应该变得低调点 |
[12:15] | So we’re just having fun, not getting even? | 所以只是玩玩 不是让事态严重化吗 |
[12:18] | Oh, crap. | 靠 |
[12:21] | He’s gonna get away. | 会跟丢的 |
[12:31] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[12:40] | 3-b? | 3-b吗 |
[12:41] | You’re Nora, right? | 你是诺拉 对吗 |
[12:43] | My roommate tells me you’re the one to thank | 我室友告诉我说你是我们应该感谢的 |
[12:44] | For all the tips about the neighborhood. | 那个总是贴纸条通知我们的邻居 |
[12:46] | – Greg. -Nice to meet you. | -格雷格 -很高兴认识你 |
[12:50] | I hear you thought that wilson and I | 我听说你以为威尔森和我 |
[12:52] | Liked to polish each other’s swords. | 喜欢互相亮剑的 |
[12:55] | And by swords, I mean pistols. | 我说的”剑” 其实应该是”手枪” |
[12:58] | Of course he told you about that. | 当然他会告诉你的 |
[13:00] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:00] | Actually, I’m surprised that doesn’t happen more often. | 实际上我很惊讶 这样的事很少发生 |
[13:04] | We’re both straight. | 我们俩都很直男 |
[13:12] | Oh, my…god. | 我的… 上帝啊 |
[13:15] | That is beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[13:18] | We finally have the room | 我们终于有一件可以 |
[13:19] | To display it the way it deserves. | 彰显房间品质的物件了 |
[13:23] | Would you–would you help me get this upstairs? | 你能… 你能帮我搬到楼上去吗 |
[13:26] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[13:30] | Nice shoes, by the way. | 顺便说 鞋真漂亮 |
[13:31] | Louboutin? | 鲁布托牌的吗 |
[13:34] | You talk to Cuddy? | 你和卡迪说了吗 |
[13:35] | Shot me down. | 雷死我了 |
[13:36] | So, uh, what are you gonna do now? | 那么 现在怎么办 |
[13:38] | I’ll wait for my review in August. | 我得等待8月的评估 |
[13:42] | What? | 什么 |
[13:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:45] | That’s what I would do. | 是我也会那么做的 |
[13:47] | But I’m a coward. | 但我是个懦夫 |
[13:56] | His friend brought him in 15 minutes ago. | 他朋友15分钟前送他来的 |
[13:58] | Temp’s 105. | 体温105华氏摄氏度 |
[13:59] | Pulse is weak and thready. | 脉搏纤弱 |
[14:00] | He’s not making any sense. | 他一点意识都没有 |
[14:02] | It’s too much money, Eddie. | 有很多钱 艾迪 |
[14:03] | That wasn’t the deal. | 不能成交 |
[14:05] | That wasn’t the deal. | 不能成交 |
[14:06] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[14:07] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[14:14] | We gave him antipyretics and soft steroids | 我们给他用退烧药和类固醇来退烧 |
[14:16] | To reduce the fever and prevent organ damage. | 防止器官损坏 |
[14:18] | He’s no longer delirious. | 他已经不再神志不清了 |
[14:19] | Patient went out, came back worse than before. | 病人出院 回来后情况更糟 |
[14:21] | Points us back to environmental, | 指明我们应该回到环境问题上 |
[14:22] | Tied to wherever he went. | 关系到他去过哪 |
[14:23] | No, it doesn’t. Where’s Foreman? | 不是 福曼去哪里 |
[14:25] | He had a meeting with Cuddy. | 他和卡迪开会呢 |
[14:27] | What do you mean, “No, it doesn’t”? | 你说”不是”是什么意思 |
[14:28] | We screwed up the tail. My car was impounded. | 我们没跟上 我的车被甩了 |
[14:30] | True, amusing, and irrelevant. | 确实 好玩 而且毫无意义 |
[14:33] | Foreman fall for the paycheck thing? | 福曼落入薪水圈套了吗 |
[14:38] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[14:40] | Mazel tov. | 祝他好运 |
[14:42] | Should be fun to watch. | 看好戏很好玩吧 |
[14:44] | You’re off environmental? | 你觉得不是环境问题吗 |
[14:45] | Wherever he went, It wasn’t for long enough. | 无论他去哪 时间都不够久 |
[14:47] | Add in the fever and infection’s way more likely. | 从发烧来看 更像是感染 |
[14:50] | And if it is an infection, | 而且如果是感染的话 |
[14:51] | His symptoms suggest it’s moved to his brain. | 他的症状显示已经入侵大脑了 |
[14:54] | Which means… | 意味着 |
[14:56] | We’ll do a lumbar puncture. | 我们得做个腰椎穿刺 |
[15:01] | Next time you’re tailing someone, | 下次跟踪车的时候 |
[15:03] | Take two cars. | 开两辆车 |
[15:06] | You knew we were following you? | 你知道我们跟踪你了吗 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry. I had to lose you. | 对不起 我必须甩掉你们 |
[15:12] | I had business to take care of. | 我还有正事要做 |
[15:14] | Right, because you’re a businessman. | 对啊 因为你是个商人呢 |
[15:17] | Do you know how many junkies | 你知道每星期有多少吸毒者 |
[15:18] | Come into the e.r. every week with their brains melting? | 因脑部融化而被送进急诊室吗 |
[15:20] | I’ll bet there’s more drunks with their livers giving out. | 我打赌更多人因酗酒而切除肝脏 |
[15:23] | A liquor store owner | 我猜一个经营酒类商店的人 |
[15:24] | Laying on this table– I’m guessing he doesn’t get attitude. | 在这个手术台上 也不会得到尊重 |
[15:28] | I hit bone. | 我刺到骨头了 |
[15:29] | His old back injury | 他背部的旧伤 |
[15:30] | Must have flattened out his discs. | 一定把椎间盘磨平了 |
[15:32] | Sorry, but I’ve got to try this again. | 对不起 可是我要再试一遍 |
[15:34] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[15:36] | An adult wants to get wasted, | 一个成年人想颓废一下 |
[15:37] | Why is it anybody’s business what substance they use? | 为什么每个人都要管他用的是哪种方式 |
[15:40] | Because some of those substances are against the law. | 因为有些方式是违反法律的 |
[15:43] | So your problem isn’t that it’s immoral. | 所以你是说问题不在于它是不道德的 |
[15:46] | Your problem is that it’s illegal. | 问题在于它是违法的 |
[15:50] | I got the same problem. | 我也有同样的问题 |
[15:52] | I’m in. | 进去了 |
[15:58] | Look at his heart rate. | 看他的心率 |
[16:00] | It’s normal. | 正常啊 |
[16:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:06] | I ran into Nora this morning. | 我今早碰见诺拉了 |
[16:08] | She told me about your Evita listening party. | 她跟我说你的贝隆夫人音乐派对 |
[16:12] | The London and New York recordings are so different. | 伦敦和纽约的唱碟差别很大呢 |
[16:16] | You were supposed to tell her that we’re straight. | 你本应告诉她我们是异性恋的 |
[16:19] | She didn’t believe me, either. | 她也不相信我啊 |
[16:21] | You’re doing this to mess with me. | 你现在这么做是给我捣乱 |
[16:23] | Correction–I started doing this to mess with you. | 纠正 我刚开始就是给你捣乱 |
[16:25] | Now I’m honestly trying to hit that. | 我现在正努力达成目标 |
[16:27] | By pretending you’re gay | 所以你装成一个和我在一起的 |
[16:29] | And in a relationship with me? | 和我有关系的同性恋吗 |
[16:31] | We’re in a relationship and we’re really unhappy. | 我们的关系让我们都不高兴 |
[16:33] | Communication’s never been easy for us. | 沟通对我们来说从来没容易过 |
[16:35] | Probably ’cause we’re so closeted. | 也许因为我们总是不开诚布公 |
[16:37] | I got it all figured out. | 我计划好了 |
[16:38] | Nora and I spend the next few weeks | 诺拉和我在几星期内会 |
[16:40] | Hanging out, | 一起出去玩 |
[16:41] | Become best girlfriends. | 成为好姐妹 |
[16:42] | I confide in her about our issues. | 我对她坦白我们的关系 |
[16:44] | I can’t decide if this plan | 我不知道你的计划是 |
[16:46] | Is more despicable or illogical. | 卑鄙呢还是无逻辑 |
[16:49] | Then, one night, we get drunk… | 然后有一晚 我们喝醉了 |
[16:52] | Back rub turns into a front rub… | 背部按摩转移到了前面 |
[16:54] | The next morning, | 第二天早上 |
[16:55] | “I’ve never felt this way about a woman before.” | 我从来没有对女人有这种感觉 |
[16:58] | That’s…quite a commitment you’ve made | 你确实很有决心要上 |
[17:00] | To jumping the girl I’d like to date. | 我想约会的女人 |
[17:03] | I’d like to date her. | 我想跟她约会 |
[17:04] | In the sense that I’d like to jump her repeatedly. | 意味着我可以重复上她 |
[17:06] | I saw her first. | 我先见到她的 |
[17:08] | Seriously? You’re invoking the guy code? | 什么 你是在引用男人之间的条例吗 |
[17:11] | We’re guys. It’s a code. | 我们是男人啊 而且这是条惯例 |
[17:13] | You’re only bringing this up | 只有在知道自己要输的时候 |
[17:14] | ’cause you know you’re gonna lose. | 你才会把这条提出来 |
[17:17] | It’s not an infection, | 不是感染 |
[17:18] | But it might be an autonomic nerve disorder. | 可是有可能是自主神经絮乱症 |
[17:21] | The hair is still bumping me. | 我还是看不惯你的新发型 |
[17:23] | Did you get it cut | 你剪头发 |
[17:24] | Because you’re ready for the next chapter or– | 是因为你已经准备好翻开新的篇章还是 |
[17:25] | We stuck a needle into his spinal bodies twice. | 两次取骨髓的时候针都被卡住了 |
[17:28] | His heart rate stayed normal. | 心率正常 |
[17:30] | If we add that to his other symptoms… | 如果我们把这和其他症状联想起来 |
[17:32] | That would be a mistake. | 那是不对的 |
[17:36] | She’s never gonna fall for it. | 她不会中计的 |
[17:37] | Well, then, you got nothing to worry about, sweetie. | 那你就没什么可担心的啦 亲爱的 |
[17:45] | You’re a wuss. | 你是个懦夫 |
[17:47] | Say that when I’m better. | 等我好起来的时候才这么说我 |
[17:49] | What, are you gonna beat me up? | 什么啊 你想打我啊 |
[17:51] | That sounds stressful. | 好怕哦 |
[17:52] | Maybe you should pop one of your beta blockers first. | 也许你应该先嗑点贝塔受体阻滞药 |
[17:56] | You have a heart problem? | 你心脏有问题吗 |
[17:58] | Medically, no. | 医学上说 没有 |
[17:59] | He would have told us about that. | 要有的话他会告诉我们 |
[18:00] | Metaphorically… | 暗示着 |
[18:12] | It’s an effect from operating outside of the law. | 是法律以外的事情造成的结果 |
[18:16] | Sometimes, I have to do bad things. | 有时候我得对无辜的人 |
[18:19] | And not always to bad people. | 做坏事 |
[18:22] | Last few months, that hasn’t been so easy. | 上几个月 我过得不太好 |
[18:26] | A guy got me the pills. | 有个人给了我一些药丸 |
[18:27] | And they control the stress. | 它们减轻了我的压力 |
[18:30] | Look, don’t– don’t say anything to Eddie. All right? | 听着 别告诉艾迪好吗 |
[18:34] | The last thing I need | 我最不想见到的事情 |
[18:35] | Is the guys thinking that I’ve gone soft. | 就是他们以为我已经不行了 |
[18:37] | When was your last pill | 在我们起初接诊你之前 |
[18:38] | before we originally admitted you? | 你最后是什么时候服用过 |
[18:40] | Um, the night before. | 那晚之前 |
[18:43] | And we stuck you in here, | 我们是在这里给你取骨髓的 |
[18:43] | And you went into beta blocker withdrawal. | 你没服用贝塔受体阻滞药 |
[18:45] | That’s what caused the hypertension. | 这导致了高血压 |
[18:47] | When he got out of here, he took another pill, | 他从这里出去之后 又吃了一片 |
[18:49] | And the hypertension went away. | 于是高血压症状没有了 |
[18:50] | Which means it was never a symptom. | 意味着这从来就不是一个症状 |
[18:51] | We take that off the table, | 排除了这一点 |
[18:52] | We’ve got vertigo, fever… | 我们还有眩晕 发烧的症状 |
[18:54] | And stress. | 还有紧张 |
[18:56] | He’s been in this game for a while. | 他玩这个游戏有段时间了 |
[18:57] | Either he grew a conscience over the last few months | 要不就是他最后几个月突然有了良知 |
[18:59] | Or he’s producing excess adrenaline. | 或者他产生过量肾上腺素 |
[19:02] | Pheochromocytoma. | 嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[19:04] | – What? – It’s Greek for, | -什么 -这就是希腊语 |
[19:06] | “You’ll be back doing bad things to good people | 对好人做坏事会 |
[19:08] | In no time.” | 现世报 |
[19:09] | M.R.I. His adrenal glands. | 给他肾上腺做核磁共振 |
[19:11] | You’re okay with that, right? You’re not gonna put a pillow over his face? | 你做得来吧 你不会用枕头闷死他吧 |
[19:19] | Oh, great. | 哇 真好 |
[19:21] | Cable guy came. | 电视送来啦 |
[19:29] | Hi, James. | 詹姆斯 |
[19:31] | We’ve got some kung pao left. | 我们还有些宫爆鸡丁 |
[19:35] | Oh! God. Right there. | 天啊 就这儿 |
[19:37] | We’re having a picnic… with wine. | 我们在野餐 还有喝酒 |
[19:41] | I’ll pour you a glass. | 给你倒一杯 |
[19:42] | He doesn’t drink. | 他不喝酒的 |
[19:43] | Oh. Well, more for us, then. | 那我们再喝多点 |
[19:51] | I think I might… | 我想我可以 |
[19:54] | Have a little… | 吃一些 |
[19:56] | Kung pao. | 宫爆 |
[20:08] | How’d it go with Cuddy? | 卡迪怎么说 |
[20:11] | She told me I needed leverage. | 她说我需要谈判筹码 |
[20:13] | So…I told her about an offer I had | 所以我告诉她我有另外一个工作邀请 |
[20:16] | To help run the neuro department at mercy. | 让我去领导一个在仁爱医院的神经科 |
[20:21] | Are you really gonna take the job? | 你真的要跳槽吗 |
[20:23] | There is no other job. | 没有其他工作 |
[20:25] | I bluffed. She called it. | 我在虚张声势 她回应了 |
[20:27] | I’m not gonna beg to be underpaid. | 我可不要求她涨工资 |
[20:30] | I’m leaving when this case is over. | 这个病例完了我就离开 |
[20:35] | House is lying to you. | 豪斯骗你的 |
[20:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:40] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[20:41] | It’s 2010, I mean… | 现在都2010年了 |
[20:44] | You know, nobody cares if you’re gay anymore. | 没有人会在意你是同性恋的 |
[20:46] | I mean, you don’t have to be in the closet. | 我的意思是 你可以出柜 |
[20:48] | I’m not, I… | 我不是 |
[20:50] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[20:52] | Does this really look like a place | 这真的像是一个 |
[20:53] | Gay men live? | 同性恋住的地方吗 |
[20:54] | Apart from the poster. | 除了那个海报 |
[20:57] | Those stools are our only furniture. | 我们唯一的家具是这些凳子 |
[20:59] | There are no window treatments. | 窗户也没有装饰 |
[21:01] | Well, my ex-boyfriend didn’t even know | 我的前男友甚至不知道 |
[21:03] | What window treatments were. | 什么叫窗户装饰 |
[21:06] | Is that Greg’s carpenters album or yours? | 那木匠兄妹乐队唱片是格雷戈的还是你的 |
[21:09] | Look, House hates musicals and fashion | 听着 豪斯讨厌音乐剧和时尚 |
[21:12] | And meringue. | 还有蛋白酥皮 |
[21:13] | This whole thing is an act | 他一直在做戏 |
[21:15] | Designed to earn your trust… | 为了赢得你的信任 |
[21:19] | In order to sleep with you. | 从而可以跟你上床 |
[21:24] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[21:25] | Finally. | 终于明白了 |
[21:26] | You’re jealous. | 你是在吃醋 |
[21:28] | You know, if you want to spend more time with Greg, | 如果你想多和格雷戈在一起 |
[21:30] | You should just tell him. | 你应该直接告诉他啊 |
[21:37] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[21:38] | M.R.I. Revealed no sign of a pheochromocytoma, | 核磁共振显示没有任何嗜铬细胞瘤的迹象 |
[21:41] | Which means Mickey’s stress | 意味着米奇的紧张 |
[21:42] | Is just stress. | 只是紧张 |
[21:43] | We’re back to vertigo and fever. | 回到眩晕和发烧 |
[21:44] | And environmental is back at the top | 所以环境又变回我们 |
[21:46] | Of our list of suspects. | 清单的首选因素 |
[21:47] | We’re trying to narrow down the possibilities. | 我们要缩小可能性的范围 |
[21:48] | That receiver doesn’t respond to manual stimulation. | 那个接收器对人工刺激没有回应 |
[21:51] | Maybe if you took off your shirt. | 也许你可以脱衣服 |
[21:52] | Actually, I resorted to something more exotic. | 实际上我采取更奇怪的方式 |
[21:54] | I call it reading the instructions. | 我管它叫阅读说明书 |
[21:57] | Turns out if you screw the antennae | 事实证明如果你把天线 |
[21:58] | Into the wrong sockets, | 插进错的插口 |
[22:00] | It doesn’t actually work. | 它是工作不了的 |
[22:03] | We lost Mickey just outside Trenton. | 我们就是在特顿外跟丢米奇的 |
[22:11] | It’s supposed to search for an open frequency. | 本应是要找一个开放频率 |
[22:14] | Most buildings there were built | 那边的建筑大多是建于 |
[22:15] | Between 1920 and 1940. | 1920至1940年间 |
[22:17] | We’re compiling a list of toxins most common– | 我们收集了最常见的毒品清单 |
[22:18] | There’s got to be at least one open frequency. | 至少得有一个开放频率 |
[22:28] | I need a few minutes with your friend. | 我需要跟你朋友说说话 |
[22:31] | Or stay if you want. | 你想的话可以留下 |
[22:33] | Rectal exam. | 直肠测试 |
[22:36] | I’ll check out the cafeteria. | 我去看看那些餐厅 |
[22:47] | Why the beta blockers? | 为什么是贝塔受体阻滞药呢 |
[22:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:51] | Valium and xanax actually reduce stress. | 安定和阿普唑仑也缓解紧张 |
[22:54] | Beta blockers just control the symptoms of stress. | 贝塔受体阻滞药只能减少由压力的病症 |
[22:57] | Keep the heart from racing, hands from shaking, | 稳定心跳的速度 缓轻手抖 |
[23:00] | and all those stage fright issues. | 以及诸如此类的问题 |
[23:02] | That’s why some people take them when they perform. | 所以有些人会在表演的时候把他们带上 |
[23:08] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[23:09] | This is my bug. | 这是我的窃听器 |
[23:11] | And this… | 而这个 |
[23:13] | Um… this… | 这个 |
[23:17] | This is yours. | 这个是你的 |
[23:20] | You bugged your own room? | 你居然窃听自己的房间 |
[23:22] | Are you…an informant? | 你是告密吗 |
[23:25] | An informant would have sold his pals out to us | 告密者会在他第一次发病的时候 |
[23:27] | at the first sign of a sniffle. | 就出卖他的朋友 |
[23:28] | This guy…is a cop. | 这个人是个条子 |
[23:37] | I don’t see how this is relevant. | 我可没看出这有什么关系 |
[23:39] | In the land of no fun, | 你搞无聊 |
[23:41] | you got a really sensible piece of property. | 还真是有一手啊 |
[23:44] | Give him a break. | 让他休息会儿吧 |
[23:47] | Knowing this guy’s an undercover cop | 就算知道了他是卧底 |
[23:48] | doesn’t get us any closer to curing him. | 也不能帮助我们治愈他 |
[23:50] | Good point. You know what they say. | 说的好 知道人们怎么说吗 |
[23:51] | Information is not power. | 信息不是力量 |
[23:54] | – Wait… – You’re saying we should | -等等 -你的意思是我们该利用 |
[23:55] | use the cop thing to force him to talk? | 这一点去胁迫他开口 |
[23:57] | Force? | 胁迫吗 |
[23:58] | I’m talking about the womanly art of persuasion. | 我是打算用类似女人的那套怀柔政策 |
[24:01] | I said womanly. | 我是说类似女人的 |
[24:11] | If you won’t talk to us, | 如果你不想说 |
[24:12] | we’ll find someone who will. | 那我们就去找愿意说的人 |
[24:13] | I mean, you must have a supervisor, | 你肯定有个上级 |
[24:16] | a…handler. | 接头人之类的吧 |
[24:17] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[24:19] | You don’t know my real name. | 你们不知道我的真名 |
[24:21] | You don’t know if I’m local or state, | 也不知道我是当地警察还是州警察 |
[24:23] | F.B.I., D.E.A. | 是FBI还是药品管理局的 |
[24:25] | But, by all means, get on the phone. | 不过随你们了 打电话去问吧 |
[24:26] | I get it. These guys are lowlifes. | 我明白 这些人行为卑劣 |
[24:28] | You want them off the street. | 你想把他们从街上清除掉 |
[24:30] | They’re not just lowlifes. | 他们不仅仅是卑劣 |
[24:33] | Eddie killed a snitch three weeks ago. | 艾迪三周前杀了一名告密者 |
[24:36] | Boss’ orders. | 这是老板的命令 |
[24:39] | The boss, he’s one of the biggest cocaine importers | 这个老板是全国最大的 |
[24:42] | in the entire state. | 可卡因进口商之一 |
[24:44] | And he wants to expand down to Philly. | 他打算把买卖扩张至费城 |
[24:47] | Tomorrow night, he and Eddie | 明晚他和艾迪将 |
[24:49] | are meeting the big fish. | 与一名重要人物会见 |
[24:51] | And the cops are gonna bust it. | 届时警察将会突击逮捕他们 |
[24:53] | But if you guys get caught poking around there, | 如果因为你们在这儿逛悠而暴露我的身份 |
[24:56] | The whole thing gets called off. | 那整件事就会被搅黄了 |
[24:58] | That’s noble, | 你的行为令人钦佩 |
[25:00] | but you can’t put your life at risk. | 可你不能将自己的生命置于险境 |
[25:03] | I’ve been undercover for 16 months. | 我已经做了16个月的卧底 |
[25:07] | I haven’t seen my wife… | 我一直没有回家 |
[25:10] | my house, my dog. | 没见我的妻子和我的狗 |
[25:13] | I have put far too much into this, | 为此我付出了太多 |
[25:14] | and I will not let it fail. | 我不会让这一切半途而废的 |
[25:20] | So just… | 所以 |
[25:21] | just keep me alive for another 24 hours. | 只要让我再活24小时就行了 |
[25:25] | And I will tell you everything you need to know. | 到时我会告诉你们想知道的一切 |
[25:32] | Uh, can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[25:34] | Nurses out here can’t keep their hands off of me. | 护士们一直粘着我 |
[25:39] | He’s a casanova, huh? | 他还真是个花花公子啊 |
[25:42] | What, you bringing me my sandwich? | 那么 你给我带了一份三明治吗 |
[25:44] | No, because, guess what. | 没有 因为 |
[25:47] | I don’t read minds. | 我不会读心术 |
[25:51] | You okay? | 你怎么了 |
[25:59] | He had a G.I. Infarction caused by a clot | 由于肠系膜上动脉血液凝块 |
[26:01] | in his superior mesenteric artery. | 导致的心肌梗死 |
[26:03] | We had to remove a foot of bowel. | 我们得切除一段肠 |
[26:05] | If more clots keep forming, | 如果血栓继续增加 |
[26:06] | he may not last 24 hours. | 他可能活不过24小时 |
[26:07] | And the moron still won’t talk. | 可那个傻子还不愿开口 |
[26:09] | Bad guy, cool; good guy, moron? | 坏人拉风 好人就是傻子吗 |
[26:12] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[26:13] | Guy’s a hero. | 他可是个英雄 |
[26:14] | He’s risking his life to put these dealers in jail. | 为了把毒贩送进大牢他可冒着生命危险 |
[26:16] | I’m sure the dealers who take their places | 那些因此而上位的毒贩 |
[26:18] | will be very grateful. | 肯定会对他心存感激 |
[26:20] | So vertigo, fever, and thrombosis. | 那么他的症状是头晕 发热还有血栓 |
[26:23] | We’ve already ruled out cancer and infection. | 我们已经排除了癌症以及感染的可能性 |
[26:25] | He got worse on steroids, | 使用类固醇以后 他的病加重了 |
[26:26] | which suggests it’s not autoimmune. | 那也排除了自身免疫系统问题 |
[26:28] | So we’re stuck with environmental. | 所以我们就卡在环境因素上了 |
[26:30] | But what kind of environmentals? | 可究竟是什么环境因素呢 |
[26:31] | Toxins, parasites, allergens. | 毒药 寄生虫还是过敏呢 |
[26:33] | We should just pick the top ten possibilities | 我们应该选出10种可能性最大的疾病 |
[26:35] | – And treat for all of them. – Except that treating for everything | -一起治疗 -怕是这么做会 |
[26:37] | could kill him faster than whatever’s killing him. | 让他死的更快 |
[26:39] | Got a better idea? | 你有更好的想法吗 |
[26:41] | Sort of. Chase is right. | 差不多 奇斯说的对 |
[26:42] | Our patient is holding out for noble reasons: | 我们的病人为了高尚的事业顽强坚持着 |
[26:44] | protecting his bust. | 那就是掩护这次搜查 |
[26:45] | Anybody else on that crew got sick, | 如果这支队伍里的其他人生病了 |
[26:47] | I’m guessing they’d be a little more self-serving. | 我想他们会更配合我们吧 |
[26:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:57] | Surgery went well. | 手术很顺利 |
[26:59] | You’ll be able to see him soon. | 你一会儿就能看见他了 |
[27:03] | Yeah, used to be all about ferberizing your kid. | 以前说这么做可以解决儿童睡眠问题 |
[27:07] | Now they’re saying it could mess them up. | 现在他们又说这会扰乱他们的睡眠 |
[27:11] | My–mine’s 6 1/2. | 我的孩子六岁半了 |
[27:15] | Mickey’s getting worse. | 米奇的病情在恶化 |
[27:18] | The clot is a very bad sign. | 出现血栓是不好的预兆 |
[27:19] | We really need you to tell us where he’s been. | 请你告诉我们他去过哪里 |
[27:23] | I do that… | 是我做的 |
[27:25] | There’s a very good chance | 本来我很可能会 |
[27:26] | that I could end up John Doe at the county M.E. | 在缅因县变成个无名死尸 |
[27:29] | Look, Mickey got sick because he had the most exposure. | 米奇因为过分暴露而染上疾病 |
[27:32] | Other guys are at risk too. | 其他人也有危险 |
[27:33] | You don’t want to… | 你不想 |
[27:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:37] | I — I feel dizzy. | 我觉得头晕 |
[27:39] | Are you diabetic? | 你有糖尿病吗 |
[27:41] | No. | 没有 |
[27:43] | When was the last time you were at your office? | 上一次去你的办公室是什么时候 |
[27:45] | – Whoa…did you drug me? – What? | -你是不是给我下药了 -什么 |
[27:48] | You’re trying to make me think that I’m sick | 你想让我觉得我病了 |
[27:50] | So I’ll take you to the stash. | 那我就会带你去我们的藏身处 |
[27:52] | Of course not, but if you are sick– | 当然不是 如果你病了 |
[27:54] | No, I don’t feel sick. I feel drugged! | 我没病 我感觉被下药了 |
[27:57] | Trust me, I know the difference. | 别想蒙我 我知道两者之间的区别 |
[28:02] | You didn’t even drink half of it. | 你一半都没喝完 |
[28:04] | You’ll be fine in an hour. | 一小时后你就会没事了 |
[28:05] | You think Mickey could die? | 你们觉得米奇会死吗 |
[28:12] | Ah, it’s just a deal. | 好吧 就这么一次 |
[28:16] | I’ll take you. | 我带你去 |
[28:24] | Couldn’t have given us a heads up | 我们在这儿头都抬不起来 |
[28:25] | that he was living in a drycleaner? | 他真的是住在洗衣房吗 |
[28:27] | It’s like living in a vat of poison. | 这活生生的就是个毒药缸子 |
[28:29] | Is that it? Can we get out of here? | 看完没 我们可以走了吗 |
[28:30] | I gotta cover all our bases. | 我得把所有地方都查看一遍 |
[28:32] | Okay, fine. Look…back there. | 好吧 看那儿 |
[28:34] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[28:50] | What are these, more chemicals? | 这是什么 是化学药品吗 |
[28:52] | Oh, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[28:54] | Uh…if this stuff was the problem, | 如果这是病因的话 |
[28:57] | there’d be a lot more sick people. | 那就不会只有他一个人生病 |
[29:02] | Did you call the cops? | 你打电话给条子了吗 |
[29:03] | No. | 没有 |
[29:06] | No one’s supposed to be here. | 不应该有人在这儿的啊 |
[29:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:11] | I said no kissing! | 我说了不准吻我 |
[29:12] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[29:13] | I didn’t know you’d be here. | 没想到你在这里啊 |
[29:16] | Look, the deal was just for you. | 听着 我只跟你有交易 |
[29:18] | This guy wants to watch, it’s an extra 50. | 这个男人想看的话 你得再付50美元 |
[29:21] | Yeah, private party, man. | 哥们儿 这是私人聚会 |
[29:22] | Uh…I got it covered tonight. | 今晚我守这儿吧 |
[29:38] | Nice. | 做的不错啊 |
[29:41] | The jealousy is… killing me. | 我都快嫉妒死了 |
[29:45] | Well…he clearly cares about you. | 那个 显然他在意你 |
[29:48] | Very much. | 非常的在意你 |
[29:50] | Why can’t he show it in a– in a normal way? | 为什么他就不能正常的表达出来呢 |
[29:54] | I’m so tired of… | 我受够了 |
[29:56] | the whole silence and the resentment. | 他的沉默和对我的忿恨 |
[29:58] | I don’t know if I can go back there tonight. | 今晚我都不想回去 |
[30:04] | I need some time. | 我需要一些时间 |
[30:08] | Come stay at my place. | 去我那儿吧 |
[30:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:14] | It’ll be fun. | 肯定会很有趣的 |
[30:16] | You know, like a — like a sleepover. | 就像那种通宵派对 |
[30:19] | That would — that would be… | 那将会 那将会 |
[30:22] | It would be such a help. | 那将会极大的帮助我 |
[30:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:26] | House. | 豪斯 |
[30:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干吗 |
[30:31] | I’m here because… | 我来这儿是因为 |
[30:34] | Nothing you can say is going to change anything. | 你说什么也无法改变既定的事实 |
[30:47] | I love this man. | 我爱这个男人 |
[30:49] | And I am not wasting another moment | 我不会再浪费生命的一刻 |
[30:52] | of my life denying that. | 去否认这一切 |
[30:59] | Gregory House… | 格利高里·豪斯 |
[31:02] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[31:06] | This is unexpected. | 太意外了 |
[31:13] | Say yes! | 快说愿意啊 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna go. | 我该走了 |
[31:20] | No–no, no, no. | 别别 别走 |
[31:21] | You two obviously have some talking to do. | 你们显然有话要说 |
[31:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:41] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了 |
[31:42] | So far, nothing. | 目前为止 一无所获 |
[31:43] | Carpet, paint, insulation. | 地毯 画 隔热材料 |
[31:45] | Even the gross food in the fridge. | 甚至连冰箱里所有的食物都检查了 |
[31:47] | Everything’s coming up clean. | 都没有异样 |
[31:48] | which leaves the dry-cleaning chemicals. | 只剩下干洗剂没有排除 |
[31:50] | Should have the results in a few minutes. | 几分钟后出结果 |
[31:51] | Foreman’s already started him | 福曼已经给他用了 |
[31:52] | on inhaled albuterol. | 吸入式沙丁胺醇 |
[31:55] | Chances are, this case is over. | 有可能这病例已经解决了 |
[31:57] | – We have to tell him. – We can’t tell him. | -我们得告诉他 -不行 |
[31:59] | Won’t change the fact that Cuddy let him walk. | 这改变不了卡迪让他卷铺盖的事实 |
[32:01] | It’ll just let him know | 只会让他知道 |
[32:02] | it was all because of a stupid prank. | 这只是一个白痴恶作剧闯的祸 |
[32:05] | We have to tell Cuddy. | 我们得跟卡迪讲 |
[32:06] | We confess and beg her to take him back. | 自首然后求她让他留下 |
[32:08] | If begging worked, he would have a raise, | 祈求有用的话 他就该加了薪了 |
[32:10] | and we wouldn’t be screwed. | 我们也不用在这儿焦头烂额的 |
[32:12] | Albuterol is not helping. | 沙丁胺醇不起作用 |
[32:14] | Patient started coughing blood. | 病人开始咳血了 |
[32:15] | What about adding ipratropium? | 再加异丙托铵怎么样 |
[32:17] | That might– | 那就会 |
[32:18] | Don’t bother. | 别费那劲了 |
[32:19] | We assumed this place was using perchloroethylene. | 本来猜想干洗剂用的是全氯乙烯 |
[32:22] | Turns out… petroleum solvents. | 结果是…石油溶剂 |
[32:25] | The drug dealers are running a green drycleaner? | 毒贩子开了个环保干洗店吗 |
[32:28] | I hate to push past the irony, | 真抱歉拆你这黑色幽默的台 |
[32:30] | but our patient’s bleeding into his lungs, | 但我们的病人现在肺出血 |
[32:32] | and we’ve got nothing. | 我们还一无所获 |
[32:37] | The v/q scan last night | 昨晚得到的肺扫描通气-灌注系数 |
[32:38] | showed a pulmonary aneurysm. | 显示存在一个肺动脉瘤 |
[32:40] | Explains the coughing blood. | 解释了咳血症状 |
[32:42] | I did an embolization to stop the bleeding, | 我做了栓塞止血 |
[32:44] | He then started up again this morning. | 但他今早又开始咳 |
[32:47] | Three more aneurysms. | 结果出现了另三个动脉瘤 |
[32:48] | Those look like mycotic aneurysms. | 像是霉菌性动脉瘤 |
[32:50] | Indicates a fungal infection. | 显示有真菌感染 |
[32:51] | That’d be consistent with his other symptoms: | 这就和症状切合了 |
[32:53] | The vertigo, the fever. | 眩晕 发热 |
[32:54] | I didn’t see any fungus at the location, | 我没在那儿看见过霉菌 |
[32:56] | And none of the samples– | 试样也全都– |
[32:57] | Looks like somebody missed something. | 似乎有些人漏掉了什么东西 |
[32:59] | which is embarrassing for somebody. | 对有些人来说这真是太丢脸了 |
[33:01] | And…the steroids we gave him | 而且 我们给他用的类固醇 |
[33:03] | would have suppressed his immune system. | 抑制了免疫系统 |
[33:05] | If that was a fungus, he’d have 30 aneurysms. | 如果是真菌 他会有30个动脉瘤 |
[33:09] | Somebody’s got a good point. | 某些人说得挺在点 |
[33:11] | One bleed to four in less than 12 hours? | 十二个小时内从一个发展成四个么 |
[33:13] | That seems like an uptick to me. | 我觉得这表明病情在恶化 |
[33:14] | We need to start him on antifungal meds | 趁他还没被自己的血淹死 |
[33:16] | before he drowns in his own blood. | 得给他上抗真菌药了 |
[33:21] | Do it. | 用吧 |
[33:24] | How long till it starts working? | 过多久起作用呢 |
[33:26] | Give it a few hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[33:28] | We’ll be back to check on you. | 我们会回来检查的 |
[33:49] | There you go. | 来 |
[33:50] | Take it easy. | 轻松点 |
[33:58] | You shouldn’t have taken her there, | 你不该带她去那儿的 |
[33:59] | You imbecile. | 你这白痴 |
[34:01] | They found nothing. | 他们什么都没发现 |
[34:04] | You could have got your brains blown out. | 你有可能被人爆头的 |
[34:07] | I had to do something. | 我必须做点什么 |
[34:09] | I couldn’t just sit and watch and… | 我不能就这么眼睁睁地看着你… |
[34:18] | You’re my friend. | 你是我朋友 |
[34:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:26] | You’d do it for me. | 你也会为我这么做的 |
[34:32] | I-I should get going. | 我 我得走了 |
[34:34] | Got the big man from philly coming in tonight. | 费城的大人物今晚到 |
[34:43] | You want me to stay, I’ll stay. | 你要我留下 我就留下 |
[34:46] | Jimmy knows everything that we know. | 我们知道的吉米全都知道 |
[34:50] | No. | 不 |
[34:52] | The six months we put in on this… | 我们花在这上面的六个月… |
[34:57] | You gotta be there. | 你得在场 |
[35:06] | I’ll swing by tomorrow. | 明天来看你 |
[35:09] | Hey, Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[35:10] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[35:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:18] | You know that… I can’t go with you. | 我没法和你一起去 |
[35:35] | It was all our fault. | 这都是我们的错 |
[35:37] | We were screwing with Foreman, | 我们在作弄福曼 |
[35:38] | Trying to make him think he made less than we did. | 想让他以为自己工资比我们低 |
[35:42] | Obviously, things got out of control. | 显然 事情有些不受控制 |
[35:44] | Well, someone does something | 好吧 有些人干了些 |
[35:46] | stupid and insensitive, | 愚蠢又欠考虑的事情 |
[35:47] | I always figure it was house. | 我总以为是豪斯 |
[35:51] | Good to know it’s catching. | 真高兴这做得很抢眼 |
[35:52] | Look, there is no other job. | 没有什么第二份工作存在 |
[35:54] | He was just trying to get a raise. | 他就是想加薪 |
[35:55] | Even if you gave him a little more money, | 就算你只多给他一丁点钱 |
[35:57] | I know he’d stay. | 他都会留下的 |
[35:58] | I’m not giving Foreman a raise | 我不会只因为你们三个想取乐 |
[36:00] | because the three of you decided to amuse yourselves. | 就加他薪的 |
[36:02] | We know, and that’s why | 我们知道 所以 |
[36:04] | we want you to take it out of our paychecks. | 多出的钱扣我们的账吧 |
[36:07] | You two okay with this? | 你们俩没意见吗 |
[36:11] | Is there any other option? | 有其他选择吗 |
[36:12] | We’re okay with it. | 没意见 |
[36:14] | Foreman is a good team leader. | 福曼是个好组长 |
[36:17] | He deserves it. | 他应得的 |
[36:19] | Okay, then. | 那行 |
[36:21] | That is what I will do. | 我会这么做的 |
[36:24] | And just so you know… | 最后说一句 |
[36:27] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[36:28] | I haven’t seen Foreman in three days. | 我这三天都没见过福曼 |
[36:43] | The phrase “Who’s your daddy?” Comes to mind. | 我突然想起那句”谁是你老板” |
[36:59] | Want to grab some coffee? | 来杯咖啡怎么样 |
[37:01] | Kind of a bad time. | 正窝工呢 |
[37:04] | Sorry. Uh, you told me to drop by, so… | 抱歉 你让我顺便来看看 所以 |
[37:06] | This is when I could make it. | 我只能这时候来 |
[37:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
[37:09] | Come in, yeah. | 进来吧 |
[37:17] | This whole thing with Wilson… | 威尔森的这整回事 |
[37:19] | It’s all my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[37:21] | We’re not closeted, because we’re not gay. | 我们不是不出柜 我们不是同性恋 |
[37:25] | For real. | 真的不是 |
[37:27] | Wilson thought you were cute, | 威尔森觉得你很可爱 |
[37:29] | And I was just yanking his chain. | 我就是想让他掉链子 |
[37:33] | Maybe that’s not the best phrasing. | 这么说可能不太对 |
[37:34] | So you were only spending time with me | 所以你和我一起 |
[37:37] | to screw with him? | 只是为了让他搞砸吗 |
[37:38] | God, no. | 天 不是 |
[37:39] | I was spending time with you | 我和你一起 |
[37:40] | because I want to touch your boobs. | 是因为我想摸你咪咪 |
[37:42] | Enough to listen to Evita, twice. | 贝隆夫人听两次就够了 |
[37:44] | And I really hate Evita. | 我讨厌他们讨厌得不行 |
[37:45] | That’s how much I like your boobs. | 你看我多有喜欢你的咪咪 |
[37:52] | Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 哇哇哇 |
[37:53] | Wait, wait. | 等一等 等一等 |
[37:56] | Wilson… He’s a really good guy. | 威尔森 他是个很好的人 |
[37:59] | And he really likes you. | 他真的很喜欢你 |
[38:05] | Well, it’s really… | 好吧 这真是… |
[38:07] | It’s sweet of you to stick up for your friend like that. | 就你而言这么撑你的朋友还真是不容易 |
[38:13] | And you’re still trying to sleep with me. | 而你依然试着想和我睡 |
[38:16] | You know, maybe I will call him. | 我说不定还会给他电话呢 |
[38:18] | It would serve you right. | 对你而言不错吧 |
[38:19] | Wilson’s a jerk too. | 威尔森也是个混蛋 |
[38:21] | Well, at least he tried to do the right thing. | 好吧 他至少试着做正确的事 |
[38:23] | He’s been divorced three times. | 他离了三次婚 |
[38:25] | He slept with a dying patient. | 和快死的病人上床 |
[38:27] | Sure, he looks like a boy scout, | 的确他看上去像个童子军 |
[38:28] | But then… | 但其实… |
[38:49] | The aneurysms | 那些动脉瘤 |
[38:51] | Look mycotic, but they’re not. | 看上去是霉菌性的 实际不是 |
[38:53] | They’re inflammatory. | 它们是炎症 |
[38:54] | Because this is not a fungal infection. | 这不是真菌感染 |
[38:57] | The hypertension was a real symptom. | 高血压是真的症状 |
[39:00] | You’ve been unwittingly | 你在误打误撞地 |
[39:01] | Treating it with beta blockers. | 用贝塔阻滞剂治疗 |
[39:02] | You stopped taking them,and your blood pressure went up | 你停药了 血压又回升了 |
[39:07] | It’s hughes-stovin. | 是肺动脉栓塞综合征症 |
[39:11] | Okay, so how– how do we treat this? | 好吧 那么怎么…怎么治呢 |
[39:19] | We don’t. | 没有疗法 |
[39:21] | Hughes-stovin is an autoimmune disease. | 肺动脉栓塞综合征是自体免疫病 |
[39:23] | Once it’s this advanced, | 只要一恶化 |
[39:25] | There’s not much we can do. | 我们就做不了什么了 |
[39:26] | The aneurysms keep multiplying. | 动脉瘤将持续增殖 |
[39:29] | Eventually…one of them will rupture. | 最终 其中之一将会破裂 |
[39:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:38] | If you die in the next day or so, I will be. | 要是你在第二天就死掉 我就确定了 |
[39:43] | Even if you had told us everything we wanted to know, | 即使你把所知的一切都告诉我们 |
[39:46] | It wouldn’t have made a difference. | 也不会有用的 |
[39:50] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事情 |
[39:58] | I think I should call my wife now. | 我想通知我的妻子 |
[41:56] | I’m sorry about your patient. | 你病人的事 我很遗憾 |
[42:00] | He died a hero in his own mind. | 死时他自认是个英雄 |
[42:03] | Guess it’s better than nothing. | 我想这总比一无所有强一些 |
[42:05] | Ran into Nora in the elevator. | 在电梯里碰见诺拉了 |
[42:07] | She no longer thinks we’re gay. | 她不觉得我们是同性恋了 |
[42:09] | Now she thinks we’re mendacious dirt bags. | 现在她觉得我们是骗人的混蛋 |
[42:13] | Mendacious dirt bag comes much more naturally to me. | 撒谎的混球对我来说更自然些 |
[42:17] | Least we can get rid of that. | 至少可以把那东西扔掉了 |
[42:19] | I kind of like it. | 我挺喜欢它呢 |
[42:22] | Unlike this sofa. | 倒是挺讨厌这沙发的 |
[42:23] | It’s 500 bucks. | 这可是500美金啊 |
[42:25] | And… it reclines. | 还能让你躺着呢 |
[42:31] | *One* | *一个* |
[42:32] | *Singular sensation* | *突出的感受* |
[42:35] | *Every little step she takes* | *她每个轻步* |
[42:37] | I will punch you in the face. | 我要揍你脸了 |
[42:39] | I’ll stop, if you get rid of the sofa. | 不扔沙发我就不停 |
[42:42] | No chance. | 不可能 |
[42:45] | *Thrilling combination* | *令人兴奋的组合* |
[42:47] | *Every move that she makes* | *她的每个动作* |
[42:52] | *One smile and suddenly nobody else,boom* | *一个微笑 突然无人* |
[42:55] | *will, boom* | *将* |
[42:56] | *Do, boom boom, boom boom* | *做* |
[42:59] | *You know you’ll never be lonely with you know who* | *你知若与那人一起 将永不孤独* |