时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Good explosion! Drive it! | 很强的爆发力 推进 |
[00:21] | Drive it! Drive it! | 推进 推进 |
[00:24] | You watching 77? | 你在观察77号吗 |
[00:26] | I’m watching everybody. | 我在观察所有人 |
[00:27] | You don’t need to watch everybody. | 没必要观察所有人 |
[00:28] | You need to watch 77. | 只要观察77号就行了 |
[00:30] | You’re his agent? | 你是他的经纪人吗 |
[00:32] | Just an objective mom. | 我只是一个就事论事的母亲 |
[00:34] | His explosion is impressive. | 他的爆发力很强 |
[00:36] | It’s not just burst. He can pull too. | 他不仅具有很强的爆发力 他还收放自如 |
[00:38] | You know, the only reason he went to a double “A” School, | 这是他能进重点中学的原因 |
[00:40] | he was a bit of a late bloomer. | 不过他有些大器晚成 |
[00:41] | He’s a big man now. | 他现在已经成器了 |
[00:43] | You should be his agent. | 你该做他的经纪人 |
[00:45] | Nice pancake, 7-7! | 好球 77号 |
[00:48] | You’re moving up those draft boards! | 你在选秀榜上的排名提升了 |
[00:49] | Thank you, sir! | 谢谢 |
[00:50] | On one, on one. Ready? | 突破1号位 预备 |
[00:51] | Break! | 开始 |
[00:56] | Blue 90. Hike! | 蓝队90 冲啊 |
[01:03] | Good job! Second level, nice! | 表现的不错 很棒 |
[01:06] | You off our quarterback! | 别挡着我们的四分卫 |
[01:14] | Play’s over! The play is over! | 训练结束 训练结束 |
[01:25] | Save the aggression for between the whistles! | 哨子声后就该停止进攻 |
[01:26] | Daryl. | 达里 |
[01:28] | All right, back to work! | 好了 你们继续训练 |
[01:32] | Daryl. | 达里 |
[01:38] | Daryl, stop! | 达里 住手 |
[01:39] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[02:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[02:38] | Canoeing. | 划艇而已 |
[02:40] | But I seem to be taking on water. | 不过貌似我是在划水 |
[02:42] | This is not okay. Use your own bathroom. | 这可不行 用你自己的洗手间去 |
[02:45] | No canoe in my bathroom. | 我的洗手间没有划艇 |
[02:48] | My leg hurts. Soaking it makes it feel better. | 我的腿又疼了 泡一泡会舒服些 |
[02:52] | You were the one who had to have this condo. | 你是这间公寓的主人 |
[02:54] | Maybe next time you should consider amenities, | 下回你该认真考虑一下房子的基础设施 |
[02:56] | Like two full baths, | 比如两间包含整套卫浴设备的洗手间 |
[02:58] | instead of just the joy Of outbidding Cuddy. | 而不是仅以和卡迪竞拍为乐 |
[02:59] | The guy who signs the loan gets to pick the bedrooms. | 掏钱的那个人有权选择卧室 |
[03:03] | Stay out of mine. | 离我的卧室远点 |
[03:06] | Well, you owe me 35 bucks for the grab rail I installed. | 把手是我安装的 你还欠我35美金 |
[03:18] | Hit the kill screen. Boss is here. | 把成人影片关了 老大来了 |
[03:20] | It’s not porn. It’s our new patient. | 这不是色情片 是我们的新病人 |
[03:22] | Bummer. | 真失落 |
[03:24] | 22-year-old male– 6’7″, 310 pounds. | 男性 22岁 高6尺7寸 310磅 |
[03:27] | Clearly has brain involvement. | 显然脑部有问题 |
[03:29] | The guy has no recollection of this entire incident. | 该名男子完全不记得整个事件的经过 |
[03:33] | Football player. | 橄榄球运动员 |
[03:34] | Those the ones that get hit in the head a lot, right? | 这些人的头经常被撞 是吧 |
[03:37] | E.R. Ct’d him– | 急诊室对他做了CT |
[03:37] | no concussion, no stroke, | 结果显示没有脑震荡 也没有中风 |
[03:39] | No cortical degeneration. | 也没有皮质退化 |
[03:40] | And he had a full psyche evaluation. | 同时也对他做了全套心理评估 |
[03:42] | He’s not crazy. | 他没疯 |
[03:43] | So it’s roid rage. | 那就是固醇狂躁咯[类固醇的副作用] |
[03:45] | I don’t think they grow them that big naturally. | 我认为他可不是自然而然就长那么强壮的 |
[03:47] | E.R. also tested for steroids. | 急诊室也测试过他体内的类固醇含量 |
[03:48] | He’s clean. | 他没有使用类固醇 |
[03:49] | Only proving that our guy got his hands on the good stuff. | 这只能说明他搞到的是好东西 |
[03:51] | The negative test at least means steroids is less likely. | 阴性检测结果至少表明不太可能是类固醇 |
[03:54] | We should discuss other possibilities. | 我们应该考虑其他的因素 |
[03:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:56] | He injects his sore ankles | 每次比赛前他都喷利多卡因 |
[03:58] | with lidocaine every game. | 以缓解脚踝的疼痛 |
[03:59] | You think he’s above injecting steroids? | 你觉得他会不使用类固醇吗 |
[04:01] | Repeated head trauma could damage the base of the brain, | 头部频繁受创会损伤脑基底 引发脑垂体瘤 |
[04:04] | Leading to a pituitary adenoma, which leaks GNrH. | 从而释放GNrH[促性腺激素释放激素] |
[04:06] | Pituitary damage wouldn’t be visible on a CT scan. | 电脑断层扫描无法检测出脑垂体损伤 |
[04:08] | Could cause the excess hormones that could cause the rage | 导致过量分荷尔蒙素从而引起暴躁 |
[04:11] | And would elude the E.R. steroid test. | 这也能躲过急诊室的类固醇检验 |
[04:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | Bilateral venous sampling to find the elevated GNrh. | 采用双侧静脉采样检测GNrH是否升高 |
[04:17] | MRI to find the pituitary damage. | 做个核磁共振检查是否有脑垂体损伤 |
[04:20] | Unless, of course, there is no pituitary damage, | 如果不是脑垂体损伤 |
[04:22] | in which case, our guy got his hands on the good stuff. | 那么他用的的确就是好东西了 |
[04:29] | Foreman. Let the peasants handle the peasantry. | 福曼 这些小事你就别操心了 |
[04:34] | Your brother needs to get picked up this afternoon… | 你哥哥今天下午要人去接他 |
[04:37] | from prison. | 他今天出狱 |
[04:40] | Your older brother, in case your confusion is– | 你的哥哥 如果你疑惑 |
[04:42] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:44] | He left a message. | 他在电话里留言了 |
[04:45] | Said he couldn’t get you on your cell or at home. | 他说他打你和你家里的电话都没人接 |
[04:49] | I get it. You’re busy. | 我明白 你工作繁忙 |
[04:50] | You’ll pick him up the next time he comes out of prison. | 下次他从监狱出来的时候你再去接他吧 |
[04:52] | Is that all? | 你说完了吗 |
[04:55] | You’re officially unbusy. | 其实你不忙 |
[04:57] | Family is family. | 毕竟是一家人 |
[05:00] | Take the rest of the day. Go see your brother. | 我放你假 去接你哥哥吧 |
[05:02] | I have work to do. | 我还有工作 |
[05:08] | Do you feel any pain that’s deep and persistent, | 你有没有持续性感觉到隐隐的疼痛呢 |
[05:11] | not just muscles or joints? | 还是只有肌肉和关节的疼痛 |
[05:13] | Everything hurts all the time. That’s football. | 我全身一直都疼 这是打橄榄球的原因 |
[05:15] | It might not be just football. | 这可能不仅仅是打橄榄球的原因 |
[05:17] | We’re gonna test for damage to your pituitary. | 我们要检查一下你的脑垂体是否受损 |
[05:19] | If there is, it could create excess hormones, | 如果受损的话 就可能会分泌出过多的荷尔蒙 |
[05:22] | which could be causing your pain. | 从而引起你的疼痛 |
[05:24] | It would also explain your rage attack. | 这也就能解释你的暴力行为产生的原因 |
[05:25] | And if my pituitary is damaged, | 如果我的脑垂体受损 |
[05:27] | how long would it take to treat? | 要多久才能治好 |
[05:28] | I don’t want to get ahead of ourselves | 我不想妄加揣测 |
[05:29] | and start promising deadlines. | 过早预测结果 |
[05:31] | I-I’m sorry, doctor, | 不好意思 医生 |
[05:32] | but he’s playing in front of pro scouts, | 可他这周六得在专业星探 |
[05:35] | coaches, and gms this Saturday. | 教练还有总经理们面前比赛 |
[05:37] | This is the job interview for the rest of his life. | 这是他毕生事业的面试 |
[05:40] | If we do find something wrong, | 如果检测结果表明脑垂体受损 |
[05:42] | we can go in through the nose and repair the damage– | 我们可以从鼻腔进入 修复损伤 |
[05:45] | Nothing too invasive. | 不用做大手术 |
[05:46] | You’ll need a couple days of recovery, | 休息几天就可以恢复 |
[05:49] | and then we can have you back by game time. | 到时你就可以及时回到场上比赛了 |
[05:53] | Thank you, doctor. | 休息你 医生 |
[05:55] | There’s nothing wrong with your eyes. | 你的眼睛没毛病 |
[05:59] | Well, then your gizmo’s broken. | 是你的工具坏了吧 |
[06:02] | I’m seeing spots. | 我眼睛发花 |
[06:03] | Or you enlisted, | 是你得去服役吧 |
[06:06] | you got the cool haircut and the awesome pants, | 你有着帅气的发型 超赞的牛仔裤 |
[06:08] | then you realized that your plane ticket to the middle east was coach, | 可一想到即将奔赴中东服役 |
[06:11] | and you decided to rethink your promise. | 然后你就开始反悔了 |
[06:14] | No. | 不 |
[06:15] | I’ve already been there– three deployments. | 我已经去过中东了 三次 |
[06:18] | Now they want me to go again. | 现在他们又想让我去 |
[06:21] | But my wife’s pregnant. | 但我妻子怀孕了 |
[06:22] | So our homeland should be unsafe | 你是说你要 |
[06:24] | Because your private was unsafe. | 舍国家为小家咯 |
[06:28] | Look, my wife and I planned this perfect. | 我和我妻子都做好完美的计划了 |
[06:30] | My enlistment was supposed to be over last week, | 我的服役本该上周就结束 |
[06:32] | so we got pregnant six months ago. | 所以六个月前她怀孕了 |
[06:35] | Now they tell me I’m getting stop-lossed– | 可他们告诉我我要超期服役 |
[06:37] | Army speak for they don’t care about the fact | 军队一点都不在乎 |
[06:39] | that I’ve already finished my contract. | 我的服役已经结束了 |
[06:41] | I don’t care about the fact that they don’t care. | 我才不管他们在不在乎呢 |
[06:43] | Hey, come on. | 拜托 |
[06:45] | I waited an extra hour just to make sure I got you. | 我等了一个多小时才轮到你 |
[06:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:50] | I saw you limping out there. | 我看你是瘸子 |
[06:52] | Vietnam? | 越战是吗 |
[06:54] | Viet– | 越 |
[06:56] | How old do you think I am? | 你以为我多大了 |
[06:58] | I don’t know, vietnam age? | 不清楚 越战老士兵的年纪 |
[07:00] | Well, back in my day, | 在那个年代 |
[07:02] | the real dodgers had the stones to run up to Canada | 逃兵们要么躲到加拿大去 |
[07:05] | or shoot themselves in the foot. | 要么对自己的脚开一枪 |
[07:06] | They didn’t come to free clinics | 他们才不会跑到免费诊所来 |
[07:08] | whining for doctors’ notes. | 求大夫给开证明呢 |
[07:09] | Go hug your wife. Tell her to get a babysitter. | 去抱抱你老婆 让她请个保姆 |
[07:12] | You’ll be back in time to video | 你会赶回来录下 |
[07:14] | the kid’s first steps. | 你孩子跨出的第一步 |
[07:18] | I don’t need to see the scan. | 不用看扫描结果了 |
[07:20] | I can tell from your little puppy-dog eyes | 你那小狗似的眼神告诉我 |
[07:22] | that his pituitary’s fine. | 他的垂体没问题 |
[07:24] | Are you gonna say it, or should I? | 你说 还是我说 |
[07:26] | You were right about the steroids. | 关于类固醇你说得太对了 |
[07:27] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个大天才 |
[07:29] | Next time with feeling. | 下次说的时候带着感情 |
[07:30] | Put the cheater on a somatostatin analog | 给那个骗子注射生长抑素类似物 |
[07:32] | to clear it out of his system. | 清除他体内的类固醇吧 |
[07:33] | Send him back to his football game. | 再让他回到赛场上去 |
[07:39] | I’ve never done steroids. | 我从没用过类固醇 |
[07:41] | Well, somehow your GnRH got elevated. | 你的GnRH高于正常水平 |
[07:44] | This will help get it back down. | 这可以让它恢复正常 |
[07:46] | Mom, I swear. | 妈 我发誓 |
[07:47] | Who’s gonna draft you, Daryl? | 谁还会要你呢 达里 |
[07:48] | You’re stupid enough to try that stuff, | 你都蠢到去用那东西了 |
[07:50] | especially the week you know you’re getting tested. | 何况这周你还要面临测试 |
[07:52] | You guys must’ve mixed up your labs | 你们肯定把检查结果弄混了 |
[07:53] | or got somebody else’s blood, because I never– | 会不会是别人的血样 我从来没有 |
[07:57] | Okay, what is that? | 怎么了 |
[07:59] | Tachycardia. Lay back down, Daryl. | 心动过速 躺下来 达里 |
[08:03] | Why’s my heart beating like this? | 我的心脏怎么会跳成这样 |
[08:04] | It’s not steroids. | 说明不是类固醇 |
[08:06] | I need some adenosine! | 我需要腺苷 |
[08:08] | And get that crash cart over here! | 把急救车推过来 |
[08:13] | House, next time– | 豪斯 下次 |
[08:17] | Marcus. | 马克斯 |
[08:18] | Oh, right. You two know each other. | 对了 你们互相认识 |
[08:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[08:24] | Uh, interviewing. | 正在面试 |
[08:26] | Oh! Who are we kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:28] | Interview’s over. You got the job. | 面试结束了 这工作是你的了 |
[08:31] | What job? | 什么工作 |
[08:33] | My new assistant. | 我的新助手 |
[08:35] | Part of his parole– he needs a job. | 他假释的一部分 他需要一份工作 |
[08:37] | Just trying to do my part. | 我尽一份力罢了 |
[08:40] | You were wrong about the steroids. | 关于类固醇 你错了 |
[08:41] | Patient had a paroxysmal tachycardia. | 病人有阵发性心动过速 |
[08:43] | We cardioverted him back to sinus rhythm. | 我们已经恢复了他的窦性心率 |
[08:45] | We’re gonna get an EKG and a sestamibi scan. | 我们会给他做个心电图和甲氧乙腈扫描 |
[08:47] | Marcus | 马克斯 |
[08:50] | Let’s talk outside. | 咱们出去谈 |
[08:53] | Family is family. | 毕竟是一家人 |
[08:57] | Hey. Good to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[09:01] | Did you have a hard stretch? | 你过得怎么样 |
[09:03] | No, not bad. I hardly got raped at all. | 还行 就是差点被强奸了 |
[09:06] | You can’t work here. | 你不能在这工作 |
[09:09] | Well, your boss says I can. | 你老板说我可以 |
[09:10] | – I’m not playing. – Lighten up. | -我不是在开玩笑 -别生气 |
[09:13] | Man, this could be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[09:15] | I get to see your world. | 我可以看看你的生活 |
[09:16] | You get me access to the pharmacy. | 你可以帮我从药房弄点药 |
[09:20] | I am playing. Come on, man. | 开玩笑的 拜托 |
[09:23] | You look good. | 你看上去挺不错的 |
[09:24] | I’d already know that if you came to visit | 如果你时不时来看看我 |
[09:25] | every once in a while, | 我可能早就知道你过得不错了 |
[09:26] | but whatever, I get it. | 不过没关系 我明白 |
[09:27] | It–it’s cool. You don’t want to see me. | 你不想见到我 |
[09:29] | You don’t want to pick me up. | 也不想来接我出狱 |
[09:32] | It’s all justified. | 这些你都有理 |
[09:33] | I’ll just have to win you back over. | 我只是需要重新获得你的信任 |
[09:36] | Let me explain something. | 让我来澄清一下 |
[09:38] | This man who’s offering you the job– | 这个给你工作的人 |
[09:40] | He’s not a philanthropist. | 他可不是慈善家 |
[09:42] | He seems more helpful than you. | 他看上去比你热情多了 |
[09:43] | He doesn’t want to help you. | 他才不是想帮你 |
[09:46] | He only wants to use you to screw with me. | 只是想利用你来整我罢了 |
[09:48] | You know how you can screw with him? | 你知道最好的反击是什么吗 |
[09:51] | Act like your brother getting a job doesn’t screw with you. | 表现出一副你不在乎我在这儿工作的样子 |
[09:54] | Trust me, it’ll be better for both of us | 相信我吧 如果你告诉他 |
[09:57] | if you go back in there and tell him | 你不接受这份工作的话 |
[09:59] | you can’t take the job. | 对我俩都有好处 |
[10:00] | I’m not a person who has the luxury | 我可没有资格随便拒绝 |
[10:02] | of turning down jobs. | 一份工作 |
[10:04] | Well, figure something out… | 找点别的事做 |
[10:08] | ’cause you cannot work here. | 你不能在这工作 |
[10:27] | House! | 豪斯 |
[10:32] | we spent all night, used all the fancy machines. | 我们花了一整晚 用尽各种仪器 |
[10:34] | Patient’s heart looks fine. | 病人的心脏没有任何问题 |
[10:36] | well, if it was fine, | 如果没有问题 |
[10:37] | It wouldn’t go aflutter | 为什么你走进他的病房 |
[10:39] | just ’cause you walked into the room. | 他的心就开始嘣蹦乱跳呢 |
[10:40] | Light whip, two extra shots. | 淡奶油 多加了两份咖啡 |
[10:42] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Judging by the look on your face, | 看你的表情 |
[10:46] | I assume you’re upset that big bro didn’t | 估计你哥哥没听取你的意见辞职 |
[10:48] | take your advice and skip town. | 让你很失望 |
[10:51] | You told him about our conversation? | 你把我们的谈话内容告诉他了吗 |
[10:52] | He bought me breakfast. | 他给我买了早餐 |
[10:54] | it was fun. | 真有趣啊 |
[10:56] | Put lunch in the books, just you and me. | 订一下午餐吧 就你和我 |
[10:59] | Our patient could have a pfo. | 我们的病人有可能是卵园孔未闭 |
[11:01] | Well, naturally, you jump right to a urinary issue. | 那么自然的你会转到泌尿系统的方向 |
[11:05] | Pfo’s not urinary. It’s a heart issue. | 卵圆孔未闭不是泌尿系统问题 是心脏问题 |
[11:07] | It is? Oh. | 是吗 哦 |
[11:09] | Well, naturally, you think | 很自然地 你认为 |
[11:10] | It’s not a urinary issue, | 不是泌尿系统问题 |
[11:11] | ’cause you’re so embarrassed about your own | 因为你正为你自己 |
[11:13] | Past urinary issues, | 过去的泌尿系统的问题而困扰 |
[11:15] | You don’t dare broach the subject. | 你不敢讨论这个问题 |
[11:18] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[11:19] | You spending the night over at Bobby Samson’s. | 你在波比·萨姆森家待了一整晚 |
[11:27] | I did not wet the bed. | 我没有尿床 |
[11:30] | I spilled a drink. | 我只是把饮料弄洒了 |
[11:31] | We’re not buying it, Eric. | 我们没买饮料吧 埃里克 |
[11:32] | We never bought it. | 我们从来没买过 |
[11:33] | Why aryou telling him these things? | 你干嘛告诉他这些事 |
[11:35] | What’s the big deal? It was 25 years ago. | 有什么大不了的 已经过去25年了 |
[11:39] | Oxygenated and deoxygenated blood mix, | 充满氧气的和脱氧的血液混合在一起 |
[11:41] | The rough flow causes a clot, explains the heart and head. | 快速血流造成了血栓 解释了心脏和头的问题 |
[11:44] | like that power forward from Loyola Marymount, | 就像洛约拉玛莉曼特大学的那个大前锋 |
[11:46] | When he, um… | 他 呃… |
[11:47] | Hank Gathers? That’s not what happened to him. | 汉克·盖瑟斯吗 他们情况不一样 |
[11:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, let your brother speak. | 让你哥哥说完 |
[11:52] | What happened to Hank Gathers? | 头号主将盖瑟斯怎么了 |
[11:55] | conference tournament– | 联盟锦标赛的时候 |
[11:56] | Alley-oop dunk, jams it home. | 空中传球扣篮 把球阻断在主半场 |
[11:58] | Then he runs up the court and splat. | 然后他跑遍全场去拦截 |
[11:59] | He dropped dead of a heart thing | 后来就因心脏病突发就死在 |
[12:00] | Right there on the court. | 球场上 |
[12:02] | I remember that. | 我记起来了 |
[12:03] | On autopsy, they found he had | 验尸的时候 他们发现 |
[12:05] | A hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. | 他有心肌肥大症 |
[12:06] | rage and tachycardia | 情绪激动心动过速 |
[12:07] | Are warning signs. | 都是警告 |
[12:09] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[12:10] | Because my brother remembers a basketball game? | 就因为我哥哥想起了一场篮球赛吗 |
[12:12] | Hey, I don’t care where an idea comes from, | 我不管这些想法是从何而来 |
[12:15] | As long as it makes sense and embarrasses someone. | 只要讲得通而且还能让某人尴尬就行 |
[12:20] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是不是疯了啊 |
[12:21] | As a former psychiatric patient, | 作为一个曾经的精神病患者 |
[12:23] | I take offense at that terminology. | 我拒绝使用这个说法 |
[12:25] | All I did was ban you from my tub. | 我只不过是想把你赶出我的浴缸而已 |
[12:27] | Whatever happened to proportional response? | 你就用那种方式来给我反馈吗 |
[12:29] | Whatever happened to coherent conversation? | 那种方式与我们的谈话有什么关联吗 |
[12:31] | That…Thing… | 那个…东东… |
[12:34] | Broke tiles, gashed the walls, | 打破了瓷砖 刮破了墙壁 |
[12:35] | And pooped everywhere. | 还到处大小便 |
[12:37] | Expect a bill for repairs… | 我开了个修理费的账单… |
[12:38] | And payback. | 你来付钱 |
[12:44] | What was that? | 到底怎么了 |
[12:46] | I have no idea. | 我不知道啊 |
[12:48] | Everybody else thinks | 大家都认为 |
[12:50] | Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy makes sense? | 是心肌肥大症吗 |
[12:53] | Good. Stick the patient on a treadmill. | 那后 让病人用跑步机 |
[12:55] | Stress his heart until it stops. | 给他的心脏施压直到它停止跳动 |
[12:57] | You want to induce cardiac arrest? | 你想诱导心搏停止吗 |
[13:00] | Only real treatment is for the patient | 唯一对病人用作用的治疗 |
[13:01] | Never to stress his heart again, | 就是再也不要给他的心脏负担了 |
[13:03] | Which means we have to tell him to retire | 也就是说我们要告诉他 |
[13:05] | At the ripe old age of 21. | 在他这个21岁的年龄时该退役了 |
[13:06] | Stopping his heart speaks louder than words. | 让他心脏的跳动声比说话声都小 |
[13:08] | Go. | 去吧 |
[13:14] | Maybe it’s a good thing. | 也许这是件好事 |
[13:16] | He gave your brother a job, responsibility. | 他给你哥哥一份工作 一份责任 |
[13:18] | I’m not arguing that he shouldn’t have a job. | 我不是说他不该工作 |
[13:21] | I just don’t want him having one here. | 我就是不想他在我们那里工作 |
[13:23] | I understand that House did this to annoy you. | 我理解豪斯这么做是想烦你 |
[13:25] | But why is he succeeding? | 但他为什么能得逞呢 |
[13:32] | you know what my brother did | 你知道我哥哥过去做了些什么 |
[13:33] | The last time he got out of prison? | 上次他出狱之后 |
[13:35] | He stole money from my parents to buy drugs. | 他偷我爸妈的钱去买毒品 |
[13:39] | He robbed a liquor store. | 他抢劫了一家买酒的商店 |
[13:40] | Then he moved on to jacking luxury cars– | 然后去买豪华车 |
[13:43] | Last time. | 上一次 |
[13:44] | Every time. | 每一次 |
[13:46] | I’ve known my brother for over 30 years. | 我了解他30多年了 |
[13:49] | You haven’t even known him a day. | 你一天也没接触过他 |
[13:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:59] | The exterminator charged $250 | 害虫驱除剂要用250美金 |
[14:01] | To get the opossum out of there, | 能够把负鼠赶走 |
[14:02] | And the contractor estimates | 承包商估计 |
[14:04] | $1,500 to fix the bathroom. | 要用1500美金修理浴室 |
[14:07] | And why are you jerking foreman around? | 你为什么要戏弄福曼 |
[14:10] | Because it’s fun. | 因为那很有意思 |
[14:13] | Maybe you should give those bills to the guy | 或许你让那个 |
[14:15] | Who left his own bathroom window open. | 把自己浴室窗户开着的家伙付账单 |
[14:17] | Your motives always run deeper than simple fun. | 你的动机总要比简单的玩笑更深一层 |
[14:21] | I want to learn more | 我想知道更多 |
[14:22] | About one of my employees so that I can manipulate him | 关于我的员工 这样我就能操控他 |
[14:25] | And destroy him if and when I choose. | 然后在需要的时候收拾他一顿 |
[14:27] | Information is power. | 信息就是力量 |
[14:29] | – Not buying it. – Okay. | -我不信 -好吧 |
[14:31] | Why don’t you tell me my real evil plan? | 你为什么不告诉我我的真正险恶的计划呢 |
[14:33] | I don’t think there is an evil plan. | 我不觉得有什么险恶的计划 |
[14:35] | You regret not having a relationship | 你觉得你和你的家庭 |
[14:37] | With your own family, | 没有良好的关系 觉得很遗憾 |
[14:38] | And you don’t want to see foreman go down that same path. | 你不想看到福曼走你的老路 |
[14:41] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[14:43] | You’re actually being nice. | 你其实是个好人 |
[14:45] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[14:49] | You can’t accuse me of an opossum attack | 你不能因为负鼠的事怪罪于我 |
[14:50] | And underhanded kindness in the same visit. | 也不要以为我其实是个好人 |
[14:53] | Then i’ll come back. | 我会回来的 |
[14:56] | Treadmill test was a bust. | 跑步机检查做不了了 |
[14:58] | The guy’s in unbelievable shape. | 那个家伙有不可思议的情况 |
[15:01] | We couldn’t get his heart rate above 150. | 我们不能使他的心率达到150 |
[15:03] | Your boss is secretly a very nice man. | 你们老板其实是个很好的人 |
[15:09] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[15:12] | If we can’t re-create the cardiac event, | 如果我们引发重造心脏病的情况 |
[15:14] | We can’t prove Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. | 我们就没办法证明是心肌肥大症 |
[15:18] | Either we find a bigger treadmill… | 或者我们找个更大的跑步机… |
[15:22] | Or… | 或者… |
[15:29] | Did I miss the memo about you being released? | 难道我没收到你可以自由活动的留言吗 |
[15:32] | I’m feeling fine. | 我感觉很好 |
[15:33] | I can’t keep laying here in this bed missing practices. | 我不能就这样躺在这儿错过训练 |
[15:35] | All excellent points. give me your arm. | 说的太在点了 手臂给我 |
[15:38] | What’s in the shot? | 你要给我打什么 |
[15:39] | It’s a vasodilator. | 血管扩张剂 |
[15:40] | Since we can’t exercise your son’s heart on the treadmill, | 既然跑步机锻炼不了你儿子的心脏 |
[15:43] | I’m gonna have to do it chemically. | 就只好采取化学方法了 |
[15:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:52] | You’re turning white. | 你在变白 |
[15:53] | What does that mean? | 这代表什么 |
[15:55] | It means he doesn’t need football | 代表他再也不需要 |
[15:57] | to get a good job anymore. | 借橄榄球找工作了 |
[16:06] | Raynaud’s phenomenon– | 是雷诺氏现象 |
[16:07] | Vasospasms cut off the blood supply | 血管痉挛阻断 |
[16:09] | to his fingers. | 手指的血液供应 |
[16:10] | Could be early onset rheumatoid arthritis. | 有可能是风湿性关节炎的早期病征 |
[16:12] | Rheumatoid factor is negative. | 类风湿因子呈阴性 |
[16:14] | Arterial plaque throwing clots | 动脉斑块引起的血栓 |
[16:15] | would explain the fingers, head, heart. | 可以解释手指 脑部和心脏问题 |
[16:18] | You really think a guy with stenosis | 你真的觉得一个血管窄化的人 |
[16:19] | could’ve aced that treadmill test? | 能撑过平板测验吗 |
[16:23] | You’re kidding me. You got him a desk? | 开玩笑吧 你竟然给他弄了张桌子 |
[16:27] | And a nameplate. | 还有名牌呢 |
[16:29] | Man’s got to have a place he can call his own. | 男人需要有自己的地盘 |
[16:31] | What about Takayasu’s Arteritis? | 会不会是多发性大动脉炎 |
[16:33] | Lymphoma’s a better fit. We should remove his spleen. | 淋巴瘤更符合 得摘掉他的脾 |
[16:36] | Bold move to skip straight to surgery. | 直接跳到手术环节太鲁莽了 |
[16:38] | His big game’s coming up. | 他的重要赛事快到了 |
[16:40] | We don’t have time to biopsy, | 没时间在那儿做做活检 |
[16:41] | wait for the pathology report, and resect. | 等等报告 再做做手术 |
[16:43] | Right. | 太对了 |
[16:44] | We should remove his spleen without confirmation | 我们应该一点根据都没有地切了他的脾 |
[16:46] | so he won’t miss the big game. | 好让他赶上他那重要赛事 |
[16:49] | Hang an ethanol drip. | 滴注乙醇 |
[16:50] | That won’t treat | 那既不治淋巴瘤也不治 |
[16:51] | for either lymphoma or takayasu’s. | 多发性大动脉炎 |
[16:53] | If it’s lymphoma, the ethanol will make him itchy, | 如果是淋巴瘤他就会发痒 |
[16:55] | And foreman can remove his spleen. | 福曼就能去切他的脾 |
[16:56] | If it’s Takayasu’s, he’ll lose his radial pulse, | 如果是大动脉炎 桡动脉就会没脉搏 |
[16:58] | And Chase can start him on steroids. | 奇斯就能用他的类固醇了 |
[17:05] | Marcus! | 马克斯 |
[17:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[17:18] | My new assignment is to shadow you | 新任务是在敌国领土上 |
[17:20] | in enemy territory | 盯你们的梢 |
[17:22] | And document your every word to the patient. | 记录你们对病人说的每一个字 |
[17:24] | Just don’t say anything stupid. | 别说傻话 |
[17:27] | You’re not an idiot. Don’t do this. | 你不是白痴 别这么做 |
[17:30] | Come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[17:33] | I’m a new person now– | 我改过自新了 |
[17:34] | no more drugs, no more lying. | 不再吸毒 不再撒谎 |
[17:35] | And if i can’t get my own family | 要是连我家人都不给我 |
[17:38] | to give me an opportunity to prove that, | 一个机会来证明 |
[17:39] | Then what’s the point? | 这又有什么意义呢 |
[17:41] | Mom and dad gave you a chance | 爸妈给过你机会 |
[17:43] | and a second | 一而再 |
[17:44] | and a third. | 再而三 |
[17:45] | I’m not about to give you a 54th. | 我不会再纵容你了 |
[18:05] | Why isn’t your minion fetching your lunch? | 你家奴才怎么没来接你吃午饭呢 |
[18:08] | He’s busy spying on his little brother. | 正忙着暗中监视他的弟弟呢 |
[18:14] | What? | 什么 |
[18:14] | That’s very demeaning. | 这可挺伤自尊的啊 |
[18:18] | You obviously have a theory | 显然你又要发表 |
[18:19] | as to why demeaning is not demeaning. | 伤人自尊之不为伤人自尊的理论了 |
[18:21] | You’re escalating | 你在变本加厉 |
[18:22] | to prove I was wrong about you being nice, | 想证明你不像我想的那样在做好人 |
[18:24] | Which you would only do if i was right. | 只有我说对了你才会这么做 |
[18:27] | Do you even listen to yourself? | 你听过自己在说些什么吗 |
[18:29] | 23-year-old just came into the E.R., | 急诊室刚来了一个23岁病人 |
[18:30] | asked for you. | 指明要点你 |
[18:32] | What’s her cup size? | 她罩杯多大 |
[18:33] | I don’t think his cup size | 我不认为他的罩杯 |
[18:35] | is relevant to his condition. | 和他的状况有关系 |
[18:36] | He accidentally shot himself in the foot. | 他不小心往自己脚开了一枪 |
[18:45] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[18:47] | I give you a choice between moving to Canada | 我让你在移民加拿大和 |
[18:49] | and shooting yourself in the foot, | 给自己的脚打一枪中间选 |
[18:50] | And you chose the bullet? | 你竟然选了后者吗 |
[18:51] | I didn’t want to be a fugitive. | 我不想当逃兵 |
[18:53] | You think this is gonna get you discharged? | 你以为这就能让你退伍了吗 |
[18:55] | We’ll patch it up and send you right back. | 我们会给你缝好针然后直接送你回去 |
[18:56] | Don’t patch it up. | 别帮我治疗 |
[19:00] | Look… | 听着 |
[19:03] | You got screwed over by your own government, | 你被自己的政府搞得一团糟 |
[19:04] | And that sucks. | 那真的很恶心 |
[19:06] | But all you’re gonna get out of this | 但你这样做只能得到 |
[19:07] | Is a five-day vacation and a band-aid. | 五天的假和一片创可贴 |
[19:10] | When i signed up, I was just a guy. | 当初签合同的时候 我只是个男孩子 |
[19:13] | Now I’m about to be a dad. | 现在我要做爸爸了 |
[19:15] | I go back over, | 要是回去那儿 |
[19:16] | there’s a chance my kid grows up without a father. | 我的孩子很有可能会没有父亲 |
[19:22] | You got a girl pregnant. | 即使搞大了一个女孩的肚子 |
[19:24] | You’re still just a guy. | 你也还只是一个男孩 |
[19:36] | How much longer we have to wait? | 我们得等多久 |
[19:38] | We have to keep going | 一直到你 |
[19:39] | until you start feeling something. | 有些感觉为止 |
[19:40] | Might help if, uh, you told me | 要是你说出我该感觉到什么 |
[19:42] | what I’m supposed to feel. | 应该会比较有帮助 |
[19:43] | If i do that, that’s all you’ll be thinking about. | 要是我说了 你就会满脑子想着 |
[19:45] | then you’ll be telling me that’s what you’re feeling– | 这样你告诉我的就不是你真正的感觉了 |
[19:47] | Power of suggestion. | 暗示的力量 |
[19:48] | The other black dude who was in here earlier, | 之前另一个黑人的伙计也在这儿 |
[19:50] | He your brother? | 你兄弟吗 |
[19:51] | What gave it away? | 谁告诉你的 |
[19:53] | The way you looked at him. | 你看他的表情 |
[19:54] | I have two older brothers, | 我有两个哥哥 |
[19:56] | and we always want to kill each other. | 我们总想把对方杀掉 |
[20:05] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题么 |
[20:06] | Not really. | 还好 |
[20:08] | It just feels itchy. | 只是有点痒 |
[20:11] | Is that what you’re waiting for? | 你等的就是这个吗 |
[20:13] | Means lymphoma’s most likely, | 说明更有可能是淋巴瘤 |
[20:15] | but that’s actually good news. | 但这是好消息 |
[20:16] | How could that be good news? | 怎么会是好消息呢 |
[20:18] | Because it’s treatable. | 那是能治愈的 |
[20:19] | We can remove your spleen tonight laparoscopically. | 今晚我们就能用腹腔镜切除你的脾 |
[20:21] | Will I be able to run by saturday? | 周六我能跑动了吗 |
[20:23] | We can get to the radiation in the off-season. | 可以在闲季的时候再做放疗 |
[20:28] | Hey, ma. | 嘿 妈 |
[20:30] | Wake up, ma. Wake up. | 妈 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[20:32] | I’m itchy. Means I can play. | 我开始发痒了 也就是说我快能打球了 |
[21:35] | What are you doing in the dark? | 你黑灯瞎火地干嘛呢 |
[21:37] | Lying in wait. | 躺着等你 |
[21:41] | Jeez. What happened to your face? | 天呐 你的脸怎么了 |
[21:43] | Right… play innocent. | 很好 装无辜这招 |
[21:46] | Like you weren’t looking for revenge for the prank | 难道不是你想要为了那个玩笑 |
[21:48] | that I didn’t pull. | 报复我吗 |
[21:49] | It’s karmic justice, but I didn’t do it. | 你这是因果报应 但不是我干的 |
[21:52] | Of course you realize, this means war. | 睁着眼睛说瞎话 你挑起了战争 |
[22:02] | Isolating the gastroepiploic artery. | 隔开胃网膜动脉 |
[22:07] | Nearly there. | 接近了 |
[22:10] | Foreman, come and take a look at this. | 福曼 过来看这个 |
[22:15] | Liver’s inflamed. | 他的肝脏发炎了 |
[22:18] | So the itching wasn’t caused by his spleen. | 那么发痒不是脾的原因 |
[22:21] | It’s not lymphoma. | 也就不是淋巴瘤 |
[22:31] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[22:33] | Wilson annexed the Sudetenland. | 威尔森侵略了苏台德区[希特勒侵略捷克的第一步] |
[22:36] | No abnormal “t” cells or “b” cells. | T细胞和B细胞无异常 |
[22:38] | It’s definitely not lymphoma. | 可以肯定不是淋巴瘤 |
[22:39] | Liver biopsy only revealed | 肝脏活体检查只显示有 |
[22:42] | nonspecific inflammation. | 一般炎症 |
[22:43] | Kind of like the time you took | 是不是你壮着胆子 |
[22:45] | your mom’s birth control pills | 吃了你妈妈的避孕药 |
[22:47] | on a dare and ended up with swollen nipples. | 结果却搞得自己乳头肿胀 |
[22:49] | That never happened. | 我没干过 |
[22:50] | Right, and your nickname | 是啊 还有你在高中的昵称 |
[22:52] | all the way up through high school wasn’t Erica. | 从没叫过艾丽卡 |
[22:55] | It wasn’t. | 没有的事 |
[22:58] | Okay, I may have made that one up, | 好吧 这是我编的 |
[22:59] | with the understanding that my brother | 我本来觉得我弟弟 |
[23:01] | still had a sense of humor | 还有些幽默感 |
[23:01] | and would figure out to play along. | 能一起开开玩笑的 |
[23:03] | Polymyositis would explain | 多发性肌炎可以解释 |
[23:05] | the head, liver, heart, | 头部 肝脏 心脏 |
[23:06] | – even the white fingers. – It would also be accompanied | -甚至是手指发白的问题 -还有 |
[23:08] | by a significant decrease in muscle power. | 肌肉无力并发症 |
[23:11] | Marcus! | 马克斯 |
[23:12] | Chance to redeem yourself. | 给你个实践机会 |
[23:14] | Does our patient look strong to you? | 对你来说我们的病人够壮吗 |
[23:18] | Sorry, Eric. | 抱歉 艾瑞克 |
[23:19] | Big brother disagrees with your diagnosis. | 你哥哥不认同你的诊断 |
[23:22] | Felty syndrome? | 费尔蒂综合征 |
[23:23] | You said the liver was inflamed, not the spleen. | 你自己说过发炎的是肝不是脾 |
[23:25] | Can you believe they let this guy perform surgery? | 真不敢相信这家伙是做手术的 |
[23:28] | – What are you doing? – Requesting permission | -你干嘛呢 -请求一个许可 |
[23:30] | to share my idea without being belittled | 让我阐述意见的时候 |
[23:31] | in front of your new assistant. | 不在你的新助理面前丢脸 |
[23:33] | Permission denied. Continue. | 请求驳回 继续 |
[23:36] | Our patient has cartilage damage in both ankles. | 病人两个踝关节都有软组织损伤 |
[23:38] | He gets lidocaine shots before every game | 他在每场比赛前都会注射利多卡因 |
[23:40] | to mask the pain. | 来麻醉 减轻疼痛 |
[23:41] | Team doctor uses the same needle twice by accident. | 队医不小心把一个针头重复用了两次 |
[23:44] | Viral hepatitis. | 是病毒性肝炎 |
[23:45] | You think he’s an idiot, Marcus? | 你觉得他是白痴吗 马克斯 |
[23:47] | – I don’t think he’s an idiot. – Okay. | -我不觉得他是 -好的 |
[23:49] | Go test his blood. | 去给他验血 |
[23:52] | Come on. We have a lunch scheduled. | 走吧 我们该吃午餐了 |
[23:59] | So you jerked me around. | 你把我忽悠了 |
[24:02] | Your allegiance lies with your brother. | 其实你站在你弟弟的阵营 |
[24:05] | I get it. Admirable. | 我终于知道了 你真厉害 |
[24:07] | Here’s the problem. | 但问题在于 |
[24:08] | I hired you to tell me the truth. | 我是为了你告诉我实话才雇你的 |
[24:10] | If you don’t do that, you no longer have a job. | 你要是不能实话实说 你就失业了 |
[24:13] | I don’t know what secret you’re looking to uncover, | 我不明白你到底想要知道什么 |
[24:15] | but my brother is a decent guy. | 但我弟弟是个正直的人 |
[24:17] | He was arrested for grand theft auto. | 他因为偷车被捕过 |
[24:19] | You’re gonna be disappointed. | 你要失望了 |
[24:22] | Try me. | 你说说看 |
[24:24] | He tell you I was with him? | 我告诉你我那时和他一起了吗 |
[24:26] | Was it your idea? | 是你出的主意 |
[24:27] | We did everything together. | 我们干什么都一起 |
[24:28] | I don’t know whose idea it was. | 我忘了是谁的主意了 |
[24:29] | I was 16. he was only 14. | 我那时16岁 他才14岁 |
[24:31] | Little punk couldn’t even see over the steering wheel. | 我们这种小混混连方向盘都碰不到 |
[24:34] | He’s quicker with a flathead screwdriver | 他用一把螺丝刀开得 |
[24:35] | than most people with a key. | 比一般人用钥匙都快 |
[24:41] | Sorry to interrupt my character assassination | 抱歉因为无聊的医疗破事 |
[24:44] | with boring medical stuff, | 打断了你们对我的名誉陷害 |
[24:46] | but when we drew the patient’s blood, | 但我们给病人抽血时 |
[24:47] | it clotted right there in the vacutainer. | 血在采血管里就凝结了 |
[24:49] | So the problem is not in his blood, | 那就是说问题不在他血液里的东西 |
[24:51] | it’s the blood itself. | 而是他的血液本身 |
[24:53] | He’s been working out in the cold doing two-a-days. | 他每周两次在寒冷的户外锻炼 |
[24:55] | It’s got to be cryoglobulinemia. | 所以得了冷凝球蛋白血症 |
[24:57] | I usually love breaking bad news. | 我喜欢震惊的坏消息 |
[24:59] | But in this case… | 但这个就… |
[25:01] | Start the patient on warfarin. | 给病人用华法林[抗凝血药] |
[25:04] | I’m so sorry about that. You were saying… | 抱歉中途打断了 你刚才说… |
[25:11] | We drove for about ten minutes before we got caught, | 我们只开了10分钟就被捕了 |
[25:12] | and that was it. | 就是这样 |
[25:14] | When our mom came down to the station, | 我们的妈妈来到警察局 |
[25:15] | she didn’t say a word the whole ride home. | 再把我们带回家 一路上一语不发 |
[25:19] | She came up to the driveway, turned off the car. | 她把车开上车道 熄火 |
[25:22] | We’re sitting in there in silence. | 我们沉默地坐着 |
[25:24] | Then without turning around, she said, | 然后她没有转身 说道 |
[25:28] | “I’ll pray for you.” | “我会为你们祈祷的” |
[25:31] | And she got out of the car. | 再后来她下了车 |
[25:36] | You got off easy. | 你们的处罚倒是不重 |
[25:37] | Easy for you, easy for me, | 对你我来说不重 |
[25:40] | Not easy for Eric. | 但对他来说不是 |
[25:42] | His life mission became to never disappoint | 从那时起 他的人生目标就是 |
[25:44] | our mother like that again, | 再也不让妈妈对他失望 |
[25:46] | because he is a good guy. | 因为他是个好人 |
[25:50] | I thought he would tell that story at the eulogy. | 我原以为他的悼词上会有这个故事 |
[25:54] | But I heard he didn’t give one. | 但却没有 |
[25:55] | Your… | 你们的… |
[26:00] | your mother’s dead? | 你们的母亲去世了 |
[26:03] | If he didn’t tell you, I’m sure he had a reason. | 要是他告诉你 我想他是有原因的 |
[26:06] | Look, you can mock him all you want | 听着 你尽可以随意愚弄他 |
[26:09] | about peeing in the bed, | 嘲笑他尿床什么的 |
[26:12] | Please… | 但请你… |
[26:14] | Don’t bring up our mother. | 请你别提我们的母亲 |
[26:21] | Your blood contains an abnormally high volume | 你的血液里含有多的离谱的一种 |
[26:23] | of certain proteins called cryoglobulins. | 叫冷凝球蛋白的蛋白质 |
[26:26] | They become thick when it gets cold outside. | 它们遇冷变稠 |
[26:28] | It’s like a car trying to run | 这就像车子跑过一段时间后 |
[26:30] | after the oil’s turned to sludge. | 汽油变成油渣一样 |
[26:32] | We think that’s what’s been causing all your problems. | 我们认为这才是真正的元凶 |
[26:34] | So I just need a quick oil change | 那么我只需要换点润滑油 |
[26:36] | And I’m good to go. | 就又能横冲直撞了吗 |
[26:37] | This oil change isn’t so quick. | 换润滑油可没那么容易 |
[26:40] | We have to put you on blood thinners | 我们得给你用血液稀释剂 |
[26:41] | And other medications. | 和其他的药物 |
[26:43] | The process will take two to three weeks. | 一个疗程需要两到三周 |
[26:44] | But after that, | 但是以后 |
[26:45] | You should be able to play without a problem. | 你就能毫无障碍的打球了 |
[26:48] | After that, it’s not gonna matter. | 以后就没事了 |
[26:49] | Doctor, if Daryl doesn’t play in front of the scouts | 医生 如果达里在周六的比赛中没有好表现 |
[26:52] | On saturday, he won’t get drafted. | 他就不能被球探选中选秀 |
[26:53] | Can’t you wait until after the game? | 不能推迟到比赛后吗 |
[26:55] | If we wait and let him play, | 如果我们推迟治疗 |
[26:58] | There’s a good chance he dies | 他很有可能 |
[26:58] | Right on the field. | 猝死在赛场上 |
[27:14] | I had an epiphany. | 上帝显灵了 |
[27:15] | Usually that precedes you walking away with purpose, so… | 那一般意味着你又要赢了 |
[27:19] | Flathead screwdriver. | 一字花螺丝刀 |
[27:21] | And then I say…? | 我应该说什么呢 |
[27:23] | It’s not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[27:26] | It’s proof that you didn’t rig the grab rail | 这证明不是你拆掉扶杆 |
[27:28] | And make me fall. | 让我摔倒 |
[27:29] | I already have proof of that– | 我已经有充分的证据证明 |
[27:30] | The fact that I didn’t do it. | 那不是我干的了 |
[27:32] | I can’t go on that. | 我不信 |
[27:33] | But I can go on the fact | 但是我相信 |
[27:35] | That I had to borrow a flathead screwdriver from Nora | 我不得不从诺拉手里借一字换螺丝刀 |
[27:37] | To install the thing, ’cause we only had a phillips-head. | 来装东西 因为我们只有个十字花的 |
[27:40] | And then, of course, I returned it late that night | 然后 那天晚上晚些时候去还的时候 |
[27:41] | In a completely successful effort | 一不小心 |
[27:43] | To see her braless… | 看到她没穿胸罩的样子 |
[27:44] | Whoa. wait. wait a minute. wait a minute. | 等下 等下 |
[27:46] | Which means that you didn’t have the tool to sabotage | 这意味你没有使用螺丝刀 |
[27:48] | The grab rail. | 破坏扶杆 |
[27:50] | Braless under, like, a sweater | 只穿了毛衣 |
[27:51] | Or, like, a–like, a– | 或是其他的 |
[27:53] | Now I also have proof | 现在我同样有证据证明 |
[27:54] | That i’m not responsible for the opossum, | 臭鼬事件不是我的责任 |
[27:56] | Because I’m absolving you | 因为我减轻了你的责任 |
[27:58] | Of responsibility instead of escalating, | 而不是增重你的负担 |
[27:59] | Which you know is not my nature. | 你知道的 不像我的风格 |
[28:01] | So someone is breaking into our place | 那么是有人闯进咱们的房子 |
[28:04] | Just to screw with us? | 只是为了挑拨咱俩的关系 |
[28:05] | The opossum… | 臭鼬 |
[28:07] | Was meant for me. | 是为我准备的 |
[28:13] | I’m so tired. | 我太累了 |
[28:15] | It was exciting till about 2:00 A.M. | 以前到半夜2点都很兴奋 |
[28:19] | Now it’s just torture. | 而现在只是一种折磨 |
[28:21] | Did you even go to college? | 你没上过大学吗 |
[28:23] | This is the escalation, isn’t it? | 这就是增重我的负担 |
[28:27] | Keeping me up all night, nothing happens, | 熬夜到天明 然后无事发生 |
[28:29] | Then you keep me up all night again tomorrow. | 然后明天又要熬夜到天明 |
[28:31] | This is your retaliation. | 这就是你的报复 |
[28:33] | You see, that’s just illogical, | 你看 这是不符合逻辑的 |
[28:35] | ’cause I’m staying up too. | 因为我也在熬夜 |
[28:37] | Maybe you napped all day. | 也许你整天打盹呢 |
[28:39] | I gave you empirical proof that I did not prank you. | 我以经验主义为证证明我没有玩弄你 |
[28:42] | No. No, you did not. | 不 你没有 |
[28:43] | You created empirical proof that I didn’t prank you, | 你创造了一种经验主义并以它为证 |
[28:47] | Selling me on the notion that you didn’t prank me. | 鼓吹一种概念证明你没有玩弄我 |
[28:50] | Maybe you self-pranked. | 有可能是自我玩弄 |
[28:52] | I don’t master-prank. | 我从不自我玩弄 |
[28:54] | Is that cut on your cheek even real? | 那个削去面颊的事是真的吗 |
[28:56] | See, this is exactly what our nemesis wants– | 看见了吗 这正是我们的敌人所希望的 |
[29:00] | Divide and conquer. | 各个击破 |
[29:01] | – Can’t you see that? – Okay. | -你还没看出来吗 -好吧 |
[29:04] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[29:06] | I’m telling you, if you sleep now, | 我告诉你 要是你现在去睡觉 |
[29:08] | You’re gonna wake up next to severed horse heads. | 醒来你的枕边就会放着个死马头 |
[29:11] | Or worse, the rest of it. | 或者更糟 无头马 |
[29:19] | House! | 豪斯 |
[29:23] | The flat screen! | 平板电视 |
[29:39] | You would never sacrifice the flat screen. | 你绝对不会牺牲平板电视的 |
[29:44] | Oh, this guy is good. | 这小子太赞了 |
[29:53] | is there a reason for this? | 这样做有理由吗 |
[29:58] | there is a reason | 当然有充分理由 |
[30:00] | For everything, mes amis. | 解释这一切 我的朋友们 |
[30:04] | I am troubled to report that we have | 我不得不说我们中间隐藏着 |
[30:07] | A criminal in our midst. | 一个罪犯 |
[30:09] | Guilty of what exactly? | 犯什么罪了 |
[30:12] | Last night, the fire sprinklers flooded our apartment. | 昨晚 防火喷头把我们的房子给淹了 |
[30:15] | And before that, | 在那之前 |
[30:16] | I found an opossum in my bathtub. | 我在我的浴缸里发现了一只臭鼬 |
[30:19] | You each had motive. | 你们每个人都有作案动机 |
[30:20] | You each had opportunity. | 都有作案机会 |
[30:23] | This is the emergency you paged me about? | 这就是你说的紧急事件吗 |
[30:27] | Not so fast, | 别激动 |
[30:29] | Mademoiselle Cuddy. | 卡迪小姐 |
[30:30] | No one leaves here | 在你们交代清楚 |
[30:31] | Until they can account for their whereabouts | 昨晚的去向之前 |
[30:33] | The evening last. | 谁也不准离开 |
[30:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:37] | okay, no one | 好吧 |
[30:39] | Who is employed by me leaves here | 我雇佣的人 |
[30:41] | Until they account for their whereabouts the evening last. | 在交代清楚昨晚的去向前不准离开 |
[30:43] | What about you, professor Chase? | 从你开始怎么样 奇斯医师 |
[30:46] | Why would I? | 为什么是我 |
[30:47] | Because you hold me responsible for | 因为你一直认为我是 |
[30:50] | Breaking up your marriage. | 导致你婚姻破裂的人 |
[30:51] | I was here all night with thirteen, | 我和十三一直在这 |
[30:52] | Monitoring our patient’s I.V. Blood thinners. | 观察病人静脉注射血液稀释剂 |
[30:56] | Can either of you prove that? | 你们谁能证明 |
[30:57] | The patient’s alive and improving. | 病人还活着并且有病情在好转 |
[31:00] | Is that proof enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[31:01] | For now. What about you, colonel Taub? | 暂时可以 你呢 陶博上校 |
[31:05] | I was out to dinner with my wife. | 我和我太太出去吃晚饭了 |
[31:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:08] | Your wife. | 是你太太 |
[31:09] | Yes, really. | 是的 真的 |
[31:12] | Good enough. | 很好 |
[31:14] | ’cause I had you pegged all along. | 因为我一直打压你 |
[31:17] | You certainly had all the motive in the world. | 你当然最有嫌疑 |
[31:19] | First of all, | 首先 |
[31:20] | I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[31:21] | Second, I don’t even know where you guys live. | 其次 我不知道你们住在 哪 |
[31:25] | Yesterday I confirmed that you are a liar. | 昨天我刚证明你是个骗子 |
[31:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:29] | Well, at least a liar by omission. | 至少是省略细节的撒谎者 |
[31:31] | House! | 豪斯 |
[31:35] | Don’t. | 别说 |
[31:37] | Get this, class. | 听好了 同学们 |
[31:39] | Foreman’s mom died. | 福曼的妈妈去世了 |
[31:43] | He ever tell any of you? | 他有告诉过你们吗 |
[31:45] | House, | 豪斯 |
[31:46] | I think you’re getting off topic here. | 我觉得你跑题了 |
[31:49] | Is he serious? | 他说真的吗 |
[31:50] | Did your mom pass away? | 你的妈妈去世了吗 |
[31:53] | About three months ago. | 三个月之前 |
[31:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:56] | Why didn’t you tell anybody? | 你为什么不告诉我们呢 |
[31:58] | And to top it off, | 更糟糕的是 |
[32:00] | You refused to say anything nice about her at the funeral. | 你拒绝在葬礼上为她美言几句 |
[32:02] | I didn’t talk because it isn’t anyone’s business. | 我不说是因为那跟别人无关 |
[32:05] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[32:07] | You don’t have to explain yourself to this guy. | 你不需要向这个人解释什么 |
[32:09] | You want to hit me, don’t you? | 你想打我 对吧 |
[32:10] | Marcus, don’t. | 马克斯 住手 |
[32:16] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[32:23] | You should stop him. He needs this job. | 你应该去阻止他 他需要这份工作 |
[32:25] | Our patient needs a fresh I.V. | 我们的病人需要再来一次静脉注射 |
[32:38] | I don’t need two or three weeks. | 我不需要两个或是三个星期 |
[32:40] | See? Got my color back. | 看到了吗 我的颜色恢复了 |
[32:43] | That means you’re getting better. | 只能说明你在恢复 |
[32:44] | – But it doesn’t mean – It means I am better. | -但不能说明 -说明我好了 |
[32:47] | My coach had the team doctor come by. | 我的教练让球队医生来看过了 |
[32:49] | He cleared me to play. | 他认为我可以打球了 |
[32:50] | Did your team doctor realize you’re on blood thinners? | 你的球队医生有没有意识到你在使用血液化稠剂呢 |
[32:56] | I’m off them now. | 我现在没有用了 |
[32:57] | You’re still sick. | 你还是很虚弱 |
[32:58] | You’re not ready to go off your meds. | 你还不能停止治疗 |
[33:00] | Daryl, listen to him. It is not worth the risk. | 达里 听他的 不值得冒险 |
[33:02] | I’ll come back on Sunday, mom. | 我星期天会回来的 妈妈 |
[33:04] | You guys can give me all the meds I need then. | 到那时只要病情需要 你们随便开药 |
[33:06] | The treatment doesn’t work that way. | 这样的治疗方式不合适 |
[33:14] | Please go with him. | 请跟着他吧 |
[33:25] | Antibiotics aren’t working. | 抗生素不起作用 |
[33:28] | We’re gonna switch you to different ones, | 我们准备给你换不同的 |
[33:30] | But you’re gonna lose your toe. | 不过你将失去你的指头了 |
[33:38] | Outstanding, soldier. | 太好了 战士 |
[33:40] | As a general rule, | 一般来说 |
[33:41] | Before you celebrate, do a little research. | 在你庆贺之前 先做一点研究 |
[33:44] | The army’s medical evaluation board | 军队医疗检测协会 |
[33:47] | Is perfectly fine | 绝对会容许 |
[33:48] | With nine-toed infantrymen, | 一个只有九个脚趾的步兵通过 |
[33:50] | As long as they can walk and run. | 只要他们还能走路和跑步 |
[33:53] | So I lost a toe for nothing? | 所以我丢了一个指头却一无所获 |
[33:55] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[33:56] | Unless you want me to keep you on the old antibiotics, | 除非你想让我继续给你使用旧的抗生素 |
[33:58] | Let the infection spread, | 让感染范围扩大 |
[34:00] | And we could amputate more than just a toe. | 这样我们就不止切除一个指头了 |
[34:09] | Why are you risking your life for this? | 为什么你为了这个甘愿冒生命危险 |
[34:11] | Your mom doesn’t want you to. | 你妈妈并不想你去 |
[34:14] | My mom sacrificed everything for me. | 我的妈妈为我牺牲了一切 |
[34:17] | Her telling me not to come here | 她告诉我不要来 |
[34:18] | is just another example of that. | 恰恰是另一个证明 |
[34:20] | I do good out there, I could take care of her | 如果我做得好 我就能照顾 |
[34:23] | for the rest of her life. | 她的余生 |
[34:27] | Who am I if I don’t sacrifice for her? | 如果我不为她做出牺牲 我算什么 |
[34:30] | That’s family. | 这才是一家人 |
[34:54] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[34:57] | Everything’s blurry. | 所有东西都很模糊 |
[35:03] | I can’t see. | 我什么都看不见了 |
[35:10] | Take me back to the hospital. | 带我回医院吧 |
[35:20] | The blindness means we were wrong about his– | 失明说明我们对他估计错误 |
[35:22] | Actually, I’m responsible for that. | 事实上 我有责任 |
[35:25] | Spiked his water bottle with nitrates, | 偷偷在他的水瓶里加上硝酸盐 |
[35:27] | dropped his blood pressure, | 使他的血压下降 |
[35:28] | robbed oxygen-rich blood from his brain, | 夺走了他脑部的多氧血液 |
[35:30] | Making him blind. | 让他失明 |
[35:31] | Figured a temporarily blind patient | 一个暂时失明的病人 |
[35:33] | is better than a permanently dead one. | 比一个永久性死亡的病人好处理 |
[35:35] | Vision was already coming back | 我把他送回医院的时候 |
[35:36] | by the time I dropped him off at the hospital. | 他的视力已经恢复了 |
[35:40] | Well played. | 干得好 |
[35:40] | If only we could combine your medical chicanery | 真希望你的医疗小把戏能 |
[35:43] | with your brother’s ability to fetch me mochas, | 和你兄弟给我取摩卡咖啡的本领结合起来 |
[35:45] | You’d be the perfect foreman. | 这样你就是个完美的福曼了 |
[35:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[35:48] | I’m busy. | 我在忙 |
[35:52] | Great. So we don’t have a new symptom. | 很好 这样一来我们就没有新症状 |
[35:54] | Means we should just stick him back on his blood thinners, | 也就是说我们必须让他继续使用血液化稠剂 |
[35:56] | and he should be okay to leave in a couple weeks. | 这样他过几周就能康复了 |
[35:57] | Actually, we do have a new symptom. | 事实上 确实出现了一个新症状 |
[36:00] | Any of you take a look at his readmittance chart? | 你们没人看他的重新接纳图吗 |
[36:04] | Between the time he checked in | 在他刚来的时候 |
[36:05] | and the time he rechecked in, | 和他再一次报道的时候 |
[36:06] | Our patient lost a single pound. | 我们的病人瘦了一磅 |
[36:09] | Patient like that would usually shed over ten pounds. | 一个那样的病人通常会减十磅 |
[36:12] | The obvious answer would be steroids, | 最直接的答案应该是类固醇 |
[36:15] | But since we’ve already ruled them out… | 但是我们已经排除了 |
[36:17] | So he’s not injecting. | 所以他没有注射过 |
[36:19] | But he could be getting them naturally– | 但是有可能自然获得 |
[36:22] | Paraneoplastic syndrome. | 类肿瘤性症状 |
[36:23] | The body produces antibodies, which battle cancer, | 身体产生抗生素 与癌抗衡 |
[36:26] | which could also act like growth hormone. | 看起来也像荷尔蒙增长 |
[36:28] | We’ve eliminated lymphoma. | 我们已经排除了淋巴瘤 |
[36:30] | What other cancers mimic growth hormone? | 有什么其他癌类似于荷尔蒙增长呢 |
[36:32] | Lung, pancreatic, renal, breast– | 肺 胰腺 肾脏 胸部 |
[36:34] | It was a rhetorical question. I don’t really care. | 这是反问句 我不在意 |
[36:37] | Go test him for all of them. | 把每个部分都检查一遍 |
[36:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[36:52] | You need a job. | 你需要一份工作 |
[36:56] | Maybe I can talk to House, | 也许我可以再跟豪斯谈谈 |
[36:59] | see if I can get your job back. | 看是否能要回你的工作 |
[37:02] | Soon as he knows you’re okay with me being there, | 一旦他知道你跟我和好了 |
[37:06] | he won’t want me back. | 他就不会再让我回去了 |
[37:07] | Maybe I can help you figure out something else. | 也许我能帮你找到别的工作 |
[37:11] | I promise… | 我保证 |
[37:14] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会再让你失望了 |
[37:15] | Don’t do that. | 别说这个 |
[37:20] | Let’s just… | 我们就 |
[37:22] | See how it goes. | 顺其自然 |
[37:26] | So, uh, do they mandate you | 他们有规定你 |
[37:28] | to stay here at the halfway house? | 必须住在这个过渡教习所 |
[37:32] | Or can you come stay with family? | 还是你可以跟家里人一起住呢 |
[37:49] | It’s Foreman. | 是福曼 |
[37:50] | Well, it should stop now that marcus left. | 既然马克斯走了 应该停止了 |
[37:53] | That’s the whole point. | 这才是主要的 |
[37:59] | Oh, I’m sorry. Was my leg sticking out? | 对不起 是我的腿绊倒你了吗 |
[38:02] | I’m so distracted lately, trying to think of something funnier | 最近我有点心烦 |
[38:03] | than fire sprinklers Going off in the middle of the night. | 在想有什么比半夜爆消防栓更有趣 |
[38:08] | Any ideas? | 有什么提议吗 |
[38:12] | Whoa, easy there, tiger. I know where you live. | 不要激动啊老虎 我可知道你住在哪里 |
[38:14] | You know how I know? | 知道我怎么知道的吗 |
[38:15] | ’cause my girlfriend and I– | 因为那是我女朋友和我 |
[38:17] | We tried to buy that very same condo. | 原来打算买的那个公寓 |
[38:19] | Why don’t you leave me out of this? | 为什么要把我算进去呢 |
[38:21] | Wilson was the one who bought the place. | 房子是威尔森买的 |
[38:22] | And you’re living there. | 不过你住在那里 |
[38:24] | You… | 你 |
[38:26] | deserve to suffer equally. | 也要承担一样的责任 |
[38:28] | Actually, I suffered more now that you just tripped me. | 因为刚才你绊倒了我所以我承担了更多 |
[38:32] | His suffering will equal out, | 他的抵消了 |
[38:33] | ’cause he actually feels remorse. | 因为他很自责 |
[38:35] | Why would you out yourself? | 你为什么不直接说 |
[38:37] | You can’t even imagine the retribution. | 你根本想不到怎么去报复 |
[38:39] | Oh, there won’t be any. | 不会再有了 |
[38:41] | I am ceasing all offensive operations. | 我已经停止了一切报复行动 |
[38:45] | I have both made my point and established my superiority. | 我已经表明了我的想法 确立了优势 |
[38:47] | And if you even get to the planning stages of retaliation, | 一旦你开始计划报复行动 |
[38:50] | I will tell Cuddy that she lost her dream place to you two. | 我会告诉卡迪是你们两抢走了她梦想的房子 |
[38:53] | See, she’s under this odd impression that you guys are her friends. | 她很奇怪 一直认为你们是她的朋友 |
[39:15] | There’s no cancer. | 不是癌症 |
[39:17] | We scanned him head to toe. | 我们从头到脚的检查了一遍 |
[39:18] | We checked blood smears for leukemia. | 我们还做了白血病的检查 |
[39:20] | We even ultrasounded his chest looking for breast cancer. | 还有胸部超声波看他有没有乳腺癌 |
[39:23] | Maybe I was wrong about the weight loss. | 可能我错了 关于他的体重下降 |
[39:24] | You weren’t wrong– we found blood in his catheter bag. | 你没有错 我们发现他的尿液袋里面有血 |
[39:27] | His kidneys are failing. | 他的肾脏在衰竭 |
[39:28] | so it has to be cancer. | 所以一定是癌症 |
[39:29] | Paraneoplastic syndrome is the only thing | 只有肿瘤伴随综合症 |
[39:32] | that can link kidney, heart, and liver– even the rage. | 会导致肾脏 心脏和肝的问题 还有暴怒 |
[39:35] | Why can’t we find it? | 为什么我们找不到它呢 |
[39:36] | We’ve looked everywhere inside this guy. | 他的体内到处都检查过了 |
[39:40] | What if it’s not inside? | 如果不是在体内呢 |
[39:57] | You know why you’re black? | 你知道为什么你那么黑吗 |
[39:59] | ’cause god loves me more than he loves you? | 因为上帝爱我比爱你多吧 |
[40:02] | Hmm. What I was going for was melanin. | 我想说的是黑色素 |
[40:04] | You got lots of it. | 你有太多黑色素了 |
[40:06] | It makes your skin dark, | 使得你的皮肤很黑 |
[40:08] | protects you from the sun’s harmful U.V. Rays. | 保护你不受到有害紫外线的伤害 |
[40:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[40:11] | Unfortunately, it also prevents even those with advanced medical degrees | 不幸的是它也妨碍了那些有医疗证书的人 |
[40:15] | from considering melanoma as a diagnosis. | 考虑恶性黑色素瘤的可能性 |
[40:17] | Other hand. | 另一只手 |
[40:20] | On the rare occasion that black people do get skin cancer, | 黑人得皮肤癌的机率很小 |
[40:23] | they usually get it on the white parts– | 一般只会在白色皮肤的位置上 |
[40:25] | Palms and soles of the feet. | 比如手掌和脚底 |
[40:28] | But your hands and feet are so smashed up from football, | 但因为打橄榄球 你的手脚磨损的很严重 |
[40:32] | My team are likely to have written off any skin blemish as a bruise. | 我的手下把你皮肤上的所有伤痕都当作淤青 |
[40:37] | But now that I know that melanoma | 但是目前我知道的 |
[40:39] | Is the only thing that fits… | 只有黑素瘤符合一切症状 |
[40:43] | Come take a look at this, mom. | 过来看下这个 妈妈 |
[40:49] | There’s the thorn in the panther’s paw– | 豹爪上的一根小刺 |
[40:52] | Paraneoplastic syndrome. | 肿瘤伴随综合症 |
[40:54] | Your body forms antibodies to fight the tumor. | 你的身体在集合抗体对抗肿瘤 |
[40:57] | Those tiny little proteins | 那些微小的蛋白质 |
[40:59] | travel through your blood and wreak havoc. | 游离在你的血液里从而造成巨大的破坏 |
[41:01] | We remove the cancerous mole, | 我们移走这个痣癌 |
[41:03] | everything should be fine. | 你就会好了 |
[41:05] | I’ll tell Dr. Chase to schedule the surgery. | 我会让奇斯医生安排手术 |
[41:08] | Why bother? | 为什么要呢 |
[41:09] | I missed my shot. | 我已经失去机会了 |
[41:12] | What kind of life am I gonna lead now? | 我的人生将会怎样呢 |
[41:14] | Did you study really, really hard? | 你很认真很认真地学习了吗 |
[41:19] | Then the same crappy life that the rest of the guys | 那你会和其他那些一起毕业的家伙们 |
[41:21] | You’ll be graduating with are gonna lead… | 过着一样的废柴生活 |
[41:24] | minus the student loans. | 除去学生贷款 |
[41:31] | Hey. You ready? | 你好了吗 |
[41:33] | Almost. | 就快了 |
[41:35] | And…done. | 恩 好了 |
[41:40] | I heard house and Wilson are getting pranked by someone. | 我听说豪斯和威尔森被人捉弄了 |
[41:42] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你完全不知情是吧 |
[41:44] | No. | 没有 |
[41:46] | Why should I believe you? | 为什么我要相信你呢 |
[41:47] | You said I had a trusting face. | 你说过我有张让人信任的脸 |
[41:50] | I still don’t understand | 我还是不明白 |
[41:51] | why you wouldn’t let me retaliate, though. | 为什么你不让我报复 |
[41:53] | They stole your dream. | 他们偷了你的梦想 |
[41:55] | Well, that’s overstating it. It’s just a condo. | 太夸张了 那只是个公寓 |
[41:57] | It’s not because you feel guilty about hurting House | 不是因为你对整弄豪斯有愧疚感 |
[42:01] | or guilty for being with me? | 也不是对和我在一起有愧疚感吧 |
[42:03] | We’ll buy another one. | 我们可以买另外一个 |
[42:05] | I just don’t see the need to make a war out of it. | 我只是觉得没必要为这个去争吵 |
[42:07] | Well, I think you’re rationalizing, | 恩 这很合理 |
[42:09] | Which a less confident man than myself | 任何一个没我有自信的男人 |
[42:11] | might take as a sign that you’re second-guessing. | 都可能会把它当作事后教育 |
[42:13] | Okay, you know what? Forget that last part. | 恩 忘了最后一句 |
[42:19] | I heard foreman and his brother | 我听说福曼和他哥哥 |
[42:21] | are trying to work things out. | 和好了 |
[42:22] | That’s nice for them. | 太好了 |
[42:24] | It’s nice of you. | 你能这样才是太好了 |
[42:27] | You didn’t provoke Marcus to quit | 你没有挑动马克斯 |
[42:29] | So the pranks would stop. | 所以恶作剧将停止 |
[42:31] | You were becoming the common enemy they could bond over. | 你成了他们的联合公敌 |
[42:33] | You are the diabolical, yet benevolent puppet master. | 你就像是那些友善的玩偶的恶毒主人 |
[42:37] | I provoked Marcus to quit | 我诱导马克斯辞职 |
[42:40] | because he was no longer useful to me. | 是因为他已经没用 |
[42:42] | I hired him to get information. | 我雇他弄点消息 |
[42:43] | I got information. Uh-huh. | 他给了我要的消息 |
[42:45] | And how are we gonna get back at Lucas? | 那我们怎么报复卢卡斯呢 |
[42:47] | We’re not. | 没有报复 |
[42:51] | I win. | 我赢了 |