时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:56] | Hey. | 早上好 |
[01:57] | Slow down, sister. | 慢点 小美人 |
[01:59] | Actually, I need to speed up. | 事实上 我得快点 |
[02:00] | Rachel woke up early with a fever | 瑞秋一大早起来就发烧 |
[02:02] | And she’s been terrorizing me all morning. | 已经让我担惊受怕了一早上 |
[02:06] | I’m already late. | 我已经迟到了 |
[02:07] | Sorry, stakeout went longer than I thought. | 对不起 监视工作比我想象的要长 |
[02:10] | Have you ever been to a rave? | 你怪我吗 |
[02:11] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[02:12] | You’re already late and Rachel’s sick. | 你已经迟到了 瑞秋也病了 |
[02:15] | Neither of which can be solved by you leaving | 即使现在走 也无济于事 |
[02:16] | Right this second. | 享受当下吧 |
[02:17] | The entire hospital is depending | 整个医院都等我 |
[02:19] | On a proposal I’ve yet to finish | 完成悬而未决的议案呢 |
[02:20] | And need to present at 8:30. | 必须8点30前提出来 |
[02:22] | It`s 7:30. | 现在才七点半 |
[02:23] | It`s 7:37. | 已经7点37了 |
[02:24] | I’ll have you on the road in ten minutes. | 我让你10分钟就到医院 |
[02:26] | Come on, you don’t want to go into your meeting all tight | 你不想总因为开会紧张兮兮的吧 |
[02:29] | And stressed out, do you? | 压得你喘不过气来 不是吗 |
[02:43] | – That’s yours. – It’s house. Ignore it. | -你电话响了 -是豪斯 别理他 |
[02:46] | It says “Emergency page.” | 上面写着”紧急事件” |
[02:48] | I said ignore it. | 我说别理他 |
[02:49] | Sweet. | 亲爱的 |
[03:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:02] | It’s hard to pace yourself | 总想着要时间长点 |
[03:03] | When you’ve been thinking about it for ten hours straight. | 反而立马缴械投降了 |
[03:06] | That’s great. Now I’m late, | 太棒了 现在我既迟到了 |
[03:08] | Stressed out, and frustrated. | 又紧张 而且受打击 |
[03:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:13] | If you give me a minute, I can… | 如果再给我一分钟 我会… |
[03:14] | It’ll wait. | 下次吧 |
[03:22] | You can do it. | 你行的 |
[03:24] | Do what? | 行什么 |
[04:07] | I thought you were coming in at 7:30. | 我以为你7点30就能来呢 |
[04:09] | Rachel woke up with a fever | 瑞秋早上起来发烧了 |
[04:10] | And then I…just couldn’t get here any sooner. | 所以我 就来的晚了 |
[04:14] | There’s a problem in the pharmacy. | 药房里有点麻烦 |
[04:16] | Hey, boss lady! | 你好 老大 |
[04:18] | You don’t answer emergency pages anymore? | 你连紧急呼叫都不回么 |
[04:20] | Tell them all I’ll be by as soon as I can | 跟他们说我会尽快到场 |
[04:21] | And tell him I assumed it was either about the wolf again | 跟他说我肯定这次不是狼来了 |
[04:25] | Or the procedure I refused to approve yesterday. | 也不少昨天那个手续我不批 |
[04:29] | Turned out it wasn’t a resistant staph, | 结果却不是抗药性金黄色葡萄球菌感染 |
[04:31] | But I still say that if it had been, | 但我还是说 如果是的话 |
[04:33] | Infecting him with malaria… | 应该给他感染疟疾病毒 |
[04:34] | Seriously, house, I don’t have time for this. | 说真的 豪斯 我没时间理这个 |
[04:36] | – You’re lying. – I have a meeting in 20 minutes. | -你撒谎 -还有20分钟开会 |
[04:38] | Not talking about your meeting. | 说的不是你的会议 |
[04:40] | I’m talking about the phone call. | 我说的是电话 |
[04:41] | I didn’t ask what you were talking about, | 我没问你说的是什么 |
[04:42] | Because I don’t care. | 因为我不在乎 |
[04:46] | I was with your boy toy on a stakeout last night. | 我昨晚和你宝贝儿一起监视了 |
[04:50] | You were with lucas? | 你昨晚和卢卡斯在一起吗 |
[04:51] | He needed someone who could diagnose | 他需要有人 |
[04:53] | A soft tissue injury from across the street. | 给他诊断一下软组织损伤 |
[04:55] | Apparently he doesn’t know any good doctors. | 显然他不认识什么好医生 |
[04:58] | Or the ones he does know actually have lives | 或者他认识的那个 |
[05:00] | Outside of work. | 工作之余根本没空 |
[05:01] | Things got a little slow, | 监视工作不太忙 |
[05:03] | So we made some wagers. | 所以我们打了个赌 |
[05:05] | One being whether I could get you to stop | 打赌我能不能 |
[05:07] | The miscegenation with an emergency page. | 用紧急呼叫打断你们的好事儿 |
[05:12] | What made you think we’d… | 你怎么觉得我们会… |
[05:13] | He said you guys do it every morning. | 他说你们每早都做 |
[05:15] | Everybody lies. Remember? | 每个人都在撒谎 记得吗 |
[05:16] | So you weren’t actually… | 所以你们其实没有… |
[05:18] | Good-bye, House. | 再见 豪斯 |
[05:19] | I’m gonna need a definitive answer | 我得在给钱以前 |
[05:20] | Before any money changes hands. | 得到个确定答案 |
[05:23] | Sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[05:24] | But the grc called about the budgets, | 可代表们要求看预算 |
[05:25] | The pharmacy is still waiting, | 药房还等着呢 |
[05:27] | And your 8:30 just arrived on campus. | 还有8点30开会的人已经到了 |
[05:29] | He should be here in ten minutes. | 他10分钟就到了 |
[05:31] | Figured this would be the one day he comes early. | 我敢肯定只有今天他来早了 |
[05:35] | When are you gonna find your own assistant? | 你什么时候能找个助理呢 |
[05:37] | Not today. Thank you. | 今天不行 谢谢你 |
[05:38] | I’ll be back in five. | 我五分钟后回来 |
[05:42] | Dr. Cuddy. | 卡迪医生 |
[05:43] | I know we’re usually fine with two C.S. Reps, | 我知道通常我们两客户接待处人员 |
[05:46] | But I want a few extra hands today just in case. | 但以防万一 我今天需要多些帮手 |
[05:48] | And have I.T. recheck the network. | 还需要信息部检查一下网络 |
[05:50] | I don’t want to hear later that the new lines | 我不想一会儿听到新电话线 |
[05:52] | Can only dial out or the computer crashed. | 只能打出去 或者电脑崩溃什么的 |
[05:54] | – What’s going on? – Hopefully nothing. | -怎么样了 -希望没事 |
[05:56] | Just make sure you’re ready if people start calling. | 你准备好接电话就可以了 |
[06:02] | – You wanted to see me? – Hey, Dr. Cuddy. | -你要见我吗 -卡迪医生 |
[06:03] | Yeah, uh, I wanted to let you know | 是的 我想让你知道 |
[06:05] | There’s a problem with one of the orders that came in last night. | 昨晚下的一个药品订单有点问题 |
[06:08] | Which is? | 怎么 |
[06:09] | They sent double the amount of meds we ordered. | 他们送来了两倍的药 |
[06:11] | – Did you call and ask why? – Yeah. | -你打电话问过为什么了吗 -是的 |
[06:13] | They insist it’s not a mistake. | 他们坚持说不是他们搞错了 |
[06:14] | So fax them the original P.O. | 那就给当地邮局发传真 |
[06:15] | Yeah, that’s what I was planning on doing, | 是的 我本来就是要这么做的 |
[06:17] | But, um… I can’t find it. | 但 我找不到 |
[06:20] | Actually, I can’t find any of them. | 实际上 根本找不到他们 |
[06:22] | Oscar, I don’t have time to straighten out your paperwork. | 奥斯卡 我没时间看你的材料 |
[06:25] | – Where’s Stan? – He doesn’t get in till 9:00 | -斯坦在哪 -他9点还没来 |
[06:27] | And it’s actually not my paperwork. | 而且那不是我的材料 |
[06:28] | It’s Gail’s paperwork, and she’s out sick today. | 是盖尔的 她今天病了 |
[06:31] | So put it on her desk and let her | 那就放在她桌上 |
[06:32] | Figure it out when she comes back. | 等她回来搞定它 |
[06:33] | All right, but it’s not my problem if… | 好的 但不是我的错 如果… |
[06:35] | Oscar, not today, okay? | 奥斯卡 今天不行 好吗 |
[06:40] | Was it the whole shipment or just one med? | 是整批货还是只有一种药呢 |
[06:42] | – It’s just one. – Vicodin? | -只有一种 -维可丁吗 |
[06:44] | No, 25 milligram ephedrine tablets. | 不是 是25毫克装的麻黄碱胶囊 |
[06:51] | What? | 什么 |
[06:52] | Call Gail. | 给盖尔打电话 |
[06:52] | Tell her I want to see her in my office asap. | 跟她说我要在我办公室尽快见到她 |
[06:54] | But she’s sick. | 可她病了 |
[06:56] | This place is full of sick people. | 满世界都是病人 |
[06:57] | – Just get her in here. – Dr. Cuddy, | -让她来 -卡迪医生 |
[06:58] | Your 8:30 is waiting in your office. | 8点30开会的人都在你办公室等你 |
[07:00] | Now. | 现在 |
[07:02] | Oh, I got to make a quick trip upstairs. | 我马上上楼 |
[07:05] | Can you get the guy in my office a cup of coffee? | 你能给开会的人倒杯咖啡吗 |
[07:06] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就来 |
[07:08] | I’ve gotten you coffee before. | 我给你倒过咖啡了 |
[07:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:15] | It’s freezing in here. | 这真冷 |
[07:16] | I can hardly feel my fingers. | 冻得我都没知觉了 |
[07:17] | Please tell me you didn’t send a 911 page | 求你告诉我你拨打紧急求救电话 |
[07:19] | To tell me the heater’s broken. | 不是只为了告诉我暖气坏了 |
[07:21] | It’s not broken. | 暖气没坏 |
[07:22] | House bribed the physical plant to turn on the ac | 豪斯收买了设备处 开了中央空调 |
[07:25] | So I’d hurry up. | 所以我得快点 |
[07:27] | So hurry up. | 那就快点 |
[07:28] | This man’s abdomen is wide open. | 这个人腹部开了个大口 |
[07:30] | His core temp is down to 95. | 他的体温降到华氏95度了 |
[07:31] | Fine. I will deal with it. | 好的 我会处理的 |
[07:33] | You better or I’m gonna file… | 你最好快点 要不我就去告… |
[07:36] | I don’t care what he told you. Turn it back up now. | 不管他和你说什么 现在把暖气打开 |
[07:41] | Thought you had an important meeting. | 我以为你要开大会呢 |
[07:43] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[07:44] | What are you gonna do the next time | 等下一次你在给病人做肝脏移植手术时 |
[07:45] | One of your patients needs a liver transplant? | 遇到这情况 你会怎么办 |
[07:48] | Go talk to Wilson about something completely unrelated | 去跟威尔森扯淡吧 |
[07:50] | And see what happens. | 看看会是什么结果 |
[07:52] | Mystery infection guy is now covered in boils | 神秘感染的那家伙现在满身长疮了 |
[07:54] | And has an abscess big enough to put your fist in. | 而且脓包都有拳头大 |
[07:57] | He needs to get into an O.R. Tout suite. | 他必须马上做手术 |
[07:59] | Hourani will be done soon. | 胡让尼马上就做完了 |
[08:01] | Good. | 好的 |
[08:02] | I’ll have some hot chocolate waiting. | 那我就先去喝杯热巧 |
[08:06] | Marina, hey. | 玛丽娜 嘿 |
[08:08] | How’s she doing? | 孩子怎么样了 |
[08:10] | She vomited? | 她吐了吗 |
[08:12] | Give her some more ibuprofen and put her in the bath for a bit. | 让她吃点布洛芬 再给她洗个澡 |
[08:16] | And call me in a half an hour if it doesn’t go down. | 半个小时后不见好转再给我打电话 |
[08:18] | Sorry, Marina. | 对不起 玛丽娜 |
[08:18] | I have another call. | 我得接个电话 |
[08:19] | Just call me in a half an hour either way. | 半小时后不管怎样就给我电话 |
[08:22] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[08:24] | Tell him I’m halfway there. | 告诉他 我在路上 |
[08:27] | He’s the one who insisted on the early meeting. | 是他非要坚持早上见面的 |
[08:30] | I– all right, I’m coming. | 我 好的 马上到 |
[08:41] | Morning, Eli. | 早上好 伊莱 |
[08:43] | – Sorry about the wait. – Oh, it’s all right. | -不好意思让你等了 -没事 |
[08:46] | I hear you got a sick kid. | 听说你孩子病了 |
[08:48] | Yeah, I know what that’s like. | 我知道那是什么情形 |
[08:49] | Or I should say my wife does. | 应该说是我老婆知道 |
[08:52] | So you guys ready to give some ground | 那么你们是准备做些让步 |
[08:54] | So we can make this deal? | 然后继续谈生意吗 |
[08:56] | Why would we do that? | 为什么要我们让步 |
[08:57] | We’ve been going at this for eight months. | 我们已经谈了八个月了 |
[08:59] | Soon as you decide to get reasonable. | 只要你合理一点我们就会很快结束 |
[09:01] | I’m the one that’s unreasonable? | 难道是我说的不合理吗 |
[09:03] | You’ve taken weeks to respond to every proposal I’ve presented. | 我的每个议案你都要用几周的时间才答复 |
[09:05] | AtlanticNet Insurance is the largest healthcare | 大西洋保险是新泽西最大的保险提供商 |
[09:08] | Provider in new Jersey, and you’re not the only hospital | 你们也不是 |
[09:10] | Whose contracts are up. | 唯一合同到期了的医院 |
[09:11] | So is your team ready to come back to the table? | 那你们准备好开始谈判了吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah. We’re not going to. | 不 我们不接受 |
[09:16] | This is our final offer. | 这是我们的最终报价 |
[09:18] | We’re willing to go with a capitated structure, | 我们愿意按人数计算 |
[09:20] | But we need at least 12% increase | 但是我们需要对所有人的赔偿 |
[09:22] | In reimbursements across the board. | 最少上涨12% |
[09:24] | Well, the good news is I can give you a quick response. | 好消息是 这次我能很快答复你 |
[09:28] | Not a chance. | 门都没有 |
[09:30] | But as always, nice talking to you. | 不管怎么说 和你交谈很愉快 |
[09:33] | Say hi to your sister for me. | 替我向你妹妹问好 |
[09:39] | If you don’t accept the offer, | 如果你不接受这个报价 |
[09:40] | We’re gonna terminate the contract. | 我们就终止合同 |
[09:45] | Gonna be hard to keep this place open | 如果你的全部病人都付现金 |
[09:46] | If all your patients have to pay cash. | 那么这个地方就要关门了 |
[09:49] | Princeton plainsboro is the smallest hospital | 普林斯顿普雷斯波罗医院 |
[09:52] | In our entire network. | 是我们公司最小的客户 |
[09:53] | – We’re also the best. – Doesn’t matter. | -我们也是最好的 -也还是一样 |
[09:54] | We are responsible for covering 13 million people. | 我们要对1300万的病人负责 |
[09:57] | We don’t have enough cash | 我们没钱 |
[09:58] | To buy them all maseratis. | 给他们买跑车 |
[09:59] | I know what you paid Bergen, | 我知道你是怎么赔付卑尔根医院 |
[10:00] | Newark Beth Israel, Robert Wood Johnson– | 纽瓦克贝思以色列 和罗伯特伍德强生医院 |
[10:02] | ’cause they have leverage. | 因为他们有优势 |
[10:04] | You can be expensive or small, | 你要么规模小 要么价格高 |
[10:06] | But you can’t be both. | 不可能两样全占 |
[10:07] | I’ve engaged Jones & Curtin to handle the P.R., | 我已经让琼斯柯廷公司处理公关问题了 |
[10:10] | And I’m prepared to make the announcement | 我准备在下午三点 |
[10:11] | at 3:00 p.M. Today. | 发布声明 |
[10:14] | First lesson every good poker player learns | 每一个最优秀的扑克玩家都知道 |
[10:16] | Is don’t get emotional. | 不能打情绪牌 |
[10:18] | You don’t have the cards. | 你手上什么牌都没有 |
[10:20] | And the sooner you realize that, | 你越快意识到这一点 |
[10:21] | The sooner a reasonable contract will get signed. | 我们就能越快达成一个合理的协议 |
[10:26] | You have until 3:00 p.m. to change your mind. | 下午三点之前你还可以改变主意 |
[10:30] | I always did like your style. | 我一直喜欢你的办事风格 |
[10:33] | Gonna be sad to see you go. | 弄成这样我也不好受 |
[10:54] | They’re waiting for you in the conference room. | 他们在会议室等你 |
[10:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:01] | Uh, take this up to the call center | 把这个拿到呼叫中心 |
[11:03] | And tell Claudia to give one to each C.S. Rep | 让克劳迪娅发给每个客户接待处人员 |
[11:05] | And to start going over the answers to each question. | 让他们在每个问题上都要回答 |
[11:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:08] | And under no circumstances is any of this info | 无论发生什么情况 |
[11:10] | To go outside that room. | 都不要让别人知道这件事 |
[11:11] | The scripts are numbered and I want a list | 这些东西是有数的 |
[11:13] | Of every person she gives one to. | 我要一个她发放的名单 |
[11:14] | Got it. Anything else? | 知道了 还有什么吗 |
[11:17] | No. | 没了 |
[11:21] | If you really wanted to make a deal, | 你真想要做这桩生意 |
[11:23] | You should have ditched the push-up | 你应该摆个俯卧撑的造型 |
[11:24] | And gone with a demi. | 最好是做到一半的 |
[11:26] | Nothing makes a guy wanna close like high beams. | 男的为了看胸部会不顾一切的 |
[11:28] | What have you heard? | 你听说什么了 |
[11:29] | Your meeting with the weasel lasted less than five minutes, | 你和一个狡猾家伙的会面了不到五分钟 |
[11:31] | Which means you either agreed to a completely sensible | 就是说要么你同意了完全合理地做一个 |
[11:34] | 30-day extension or one of you | 30天的合同延期 或者是你们 |
[11:37] | Issued a completely ridiculous ultimatum. | 其中某人提出了一个完全荒唐的最终提案 |
[11:43] | Oh, goodie. You or him? | 太好了 你还是他 |
[11:45] | – Me. – Way to go, boss. | -我 -加油哦 老板 |
[11:47] | You just said it was ridiculous. | 你才用了荒唐这个词 |
[11:48] | Ridiculous to make. Fun to watch. | 做者荒唐 观者有趣 |
[11:51] | As long as it’s not just a bluff. | 只要不是虚张声势 |
[11:53] | Please tell me it’s not a bluff. | 告诉我不是虚张声势 |
[11:54] | It is not a bluff, and it is not ridiculous. | 不是虚张声势 也不荒唐 |
[11:57] | Just because we’re not some huge– | 不过因为我们不是什么巨型医院 |
[12:00] | Mr. Pluta started hallucinating | 我们还没让Pluta先生躺好 |
[12:02] | Before we could put him under. | 他就开始出现幻觉了 |
[12:03] | His B.P. is plummeting. | 血压下降 |
[12:04] | He has an elevated heart rate. | 心跳加快 |
[12:05] | Looks like congestive heart failure. | 看起来像充血性心力衰竭 |
[12:07] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[12:08] | I don’t care how interesting it is. | 我不关心怎么有意思 |
[12:09] | You are not infecting him with malaria. | 你不许用疟疾感染他 |
[12:12] | Since when is malaria a cure for heart failure? | 什么时候疟疾能治疗心力衰竭了 |
[12:15] | It’s not. | 不能 |
[12:16] | It’s not congestive heart failure. | 不是充血性心力衰竭 |
[12:18] | It’s gotta be… | 应该是 |
[12:24] | Just got off the phone with Hourani. | 刚接到胡让尼的电话 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry, Dave. I don’t really have time right now– | 对不起 戴夫 我现在真没空 |
[12:29] | Think I had time to listen to him go for 20 minutes | 你以为我有时间听他抱怨20分钟 |
[12:31] | About the damn temperature in the O.R.? | 就说手术室里的温度这点事吗 |
[12:33] | I took care of it. | 我处理好了 |
[12:34] | It’s not an “it.” | 不是它 |
[12:35] | It’s a “Him” You need to take care of. | 你该处理的应该是他 |
[12:36] | You got the entire staff catering | 你要所有员工都奉迎 |
[12:38] | To house’s every whim, and I can’t get approval | 豪斯所有的诡异想法 而我甚至 |
[12:40] | To hire a replacement for the surgeon | 不能雇佣一个外科医生来填补 |
[12:42] | He stole from my department? | 他从我的部门偷走那人的空缺 |
[12:43] | A doctor I only took on in the first place | 他是我的首席医生 |
[12:45] | Because of pressure from you. | 仅仅是由于你的压力 |
[12:46] | So you didn’t want Chase, | 就是说你当初不想要奇斯 |
[12:48] | But now you’re pissed you can’t have him? | 但是现在因为没了他而生气 |
[12:50] | You want to convene a search committee | 你想召开委员会 |
[12:52] | And start looking for a new chief of surgery? | 重新找一位外科主任吗 |
[12:53] | No, Dave. | 不 戴夫 |
[12:54] | Then you better stop spending all your time | 那就别总忙着替他收拾残局 |
[12:56] | Putting out his fires and start doing your damn job. | 先做好你的工作吧 |
[13:07] | There a problem with Dr. Thomas? | 托马斯医生那里有问题吗 |
[13:09] | No, just refereeing a dispute about the O.R. | 不 只是一个手术室的小问题 |
[13:13] | So we don’t yet have a contract with Atlanticnet. | 现在我们还没有和大西洋保险签合同 |
[13:20] | We gave you an extra week | 我们已经多给了你一周时间 |
[13:21] | And you assured us you’d have a deal by today. | 你确定今天会有答复的 |
[13:24] | We could have a deal, just not the deal we deserve. | 我们可以成交 但与我们期望绝不相符 |
[13:27] | So what do you want, approval for an extension? | 你想要什么 继续延期吗 |
[13:29] | We’ve been at this for eight months. | 我们已经讨论这个8个月了 |
[13:31] | An extension isn’t gonna change anything. | 继续延期不会改变什么 |
[13:33] | So what’s your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[13:34] | I presented a final offer. | 我提出了最终报价 |
[13:35] | I told them that we would agree to a capitated structure | 我说我们愿意按照人数计费 |
[13:38] | If they increase reimbursements by 12%. | 只要他们把赔偿提高12% |
[13:42] | A final offer? What does that mean? | 最终报价 什么意思 |
[13:44] | If they don’t accept it by 3:00, | 如果下午三点之前他们不接受 |
[13:46] | We’re gonna terminate. | 我们就终止合作 |
[13:48] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:51] | If we don’t accept atlanticnet insurance, | 如果我们不跟大西洋保险合作 |
[13:53] | We’ll lose 80% of our patients. | 就会丢掉80%的病人 |
[13:55] | We’d be lucky to last three months. | 能继续开业三个月就是幸运了 |
[13:56] | We’re not asking for anything they can’t afford. | 我们没要求他们能力之外的 |
[13:59] | Their last offer was a 4% increase | 他们的最终报价是提高4% |
[14:02] | And you’re demanding 12. | 你要求的是12% |
[14:04] | They’re paying even more at some places. | 有些地方他们赔得更多 |
[14:06] | Units that have lower ratings than ours. | 有些是入住率还不如我们这里的医院 |
[14:08] | In a perfect world, that would definitely matter. | 在理论世界中 那说辞还有效 |
[14:10] | Sanford, they’re all about growth. | 桑福德 他们只关心利润增长率 |
[14:12] | And they know they don’t get new customers | 他们也知道如果市场宣传说自己是最大的 |
[14:13] | By marketing themselves as the biggest. | 他们就没有新的客户而言了 |
[14:15] | They do it by claiming they’re the best, | 因此他们一直宣传自己是最好的 |
[14:17] | And they can’t do that if their patients | 如果他们的病人不再来我们这里就医 |
[14:20] | Can’t come to us. | 他们就不能再这样宣传自己了 |
[14:23] | What was Morgan’s reaction when you told him? | 你跟摩根谈的时候他有什么反应 |
[14:26] | He didn’t give in, but he will. | 他没有同意 但他会的 |
[14:29] | I told him I’d make the announcement at 3:00. | 我告诉他3点以前给我答复 |
[14:32] | He’ll call back before then. | 他会在3点前给我回电话的 |
[14:37] | They need us. | 他们需要我们 |
[14:38] | No, we need them. | 不 是我们需要他们 |
[14:39] | We need each other. | 我们相互共生 |
[14:44] | The negotiation is your responsibility, | 谈判是你的责任 |
[14:46] | So we can’t stop you if this is what you want to do. | 所以我们没法阻拦你的想法 |
[14:49] | But just so we’re clear, | 但我们都清楚 |
[14:51] | If we don’t have a contract with atlanticnet, | 如果我们不跟大西洋保险合作的话 |
[14:53] | You’re not gonna have a contract with us. | 你也许不会在雇佣我们了 |
[15:36] | Guess who didn’t show up for clinic duty? | 猜猜是谁没来门诊值班 |
[15:38] | Oh, don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[15:40] | The guy with all the boils needs a liver transplant. | 满身长疮的病人需要肝脏移植 |
[15:42] | No, his doctor needs a nap. | 不 是他的医生需要休息了 |
[15:44] | You want me to try to find him? | 需要我把他找出来吗 |
[15:45] | – You really need him? – I need someone. | -你真的需要他吗 -我需要个医生 |
[15:49] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[15:51] | Why do you think you have cancer? | 你为什么觉得自己得了癌症 |
[15:53] | I don’t think I have cancer. | 不是我觉得 |
[15:54] | I know I have cancer. | 而是知道我的确得了癌症 |
[15:56] | I had surgery to remove a malignant polyp | 六个月前 我做手术摘掉 |
[15:59] | In my colon six months ago, | 结肠中的恶性肿瘤 |
[16:01] | And now it’s spread to my liver and lymph nodes. | 现在它已经转移到我的肺部和淋巴了 |
[16:03] | So you’re under the care of an oncologist? | 就是说你已经被肿瘤科专家确诊了 |
[16:05] | Yeah, but he won’t give me the prescription I need. | 是的 但是他们不给我需要的处方 |
[16:07] | Do you need more painkillers? | 你还需要多开点止痛药吗 |
[16:09] | No. I need breast milk. | 不 我需要母乳 |
[16:14] | – Human breast milk? – Yes. | -人的母乳吗 -是的 |
[16:15] | It has cancer-fighting qualities. | 那里有抗癌成分 |
[16:18] | Well, in newborns, it’s been shown | 对于新生儿来说 |
[16:20] | To reduce future risk. | 母乳喂养可以降低以后的患癌风险 |
[16:21] | No, in adults with cancer too. | 不 对患了癌症的成人也一样 |
[16:23] | I’ve read studies. | 我读过相关著作 |
[16:27] | Look… | 你看… |
[16:29] | I even know a place where I can buy it. | 我甚至知道哪里可以买到人乳 |
[16:32] | I just need a prescription so I can | 我只是需要医生开个处方我就可以去买了 |
[16:33] | Get reimbursed by my insurance company. | 然后得到保险公司的赔偿 |
[16:36] | They said they’d reimburse the cost of breast milk | 他们承诺可以赔偿母乳 |
[16:39] | As a cancer treatment? | 作为癌症治疗的费用吗 |
[16:41] | They reimburse prescriptions, | 他们会赔偿处方药的费用 |
[16:42] | So if you write me a prescription, | 所以如果你能给我开个处方 |
[16:43] | Then they have no choice but to pay. | 他们就没别的选择必须给我支付了 |
[16:45] | Well, actually, they have a choice. | 事实上 他们有其他选择 |
[16:48] | What are you, some type of shill for the insurance company? | 你是干什么的 保险公司的业务员吗 |
[16:51] | No. | 不是 |
[16:52] | Look, I’ve been paying premiums for 30 years, | 我已经付保险费30年了 |
[16:54] | And I’ve never been sick a day in my life | 我的有生之年却一天都没病过 |
[16:55] | Till this happened. | 直到现在得了癌症 |
[16:57] | Now I can’t work. | 现在我没法工作 |
[16:59] | I got no money. | 我没有经济来源 |
[17:01] | And you want to help them screw me over? | 现在你却帮他们欺骗我吗 |
[17:03] | – I’m not screwing you over. – Well, then give me the script. | -我没有欺骗你 -那就给我开处方吧 |
[17:05] | It won’t help you. | 那帮不了你的 |
[17:06] | – Will it hurt me? – No, but– | -会伤害到我吗 -不会 但是… |
[17:07] | Okay, so it won’t harm me and it won’t harm you, | 好吧 就是说伤害不到你我 |
[17:11] | But it’s this insurance company– | 顶多伤害到保险公司而已 |
[17:12] | This is not about insurance. | 这跟保险没有关系 |
[17:13] | Then give me the damn script. | 那就给我开该死的处方吧 |
[17:21] | I’m sick. | 我生病了 |
[17:24] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[17:28] | I need something. | 我需要处方 |
[17:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:37] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[17:47] | Anyone call? | 有人打电话吗 |
[17:49] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:51] | The E.R. | 急诊室来电话 |
[17:52] | They said the vascular who’s on call | 他们说值班的血管外科 |
[17:53] | Doesn’t have privileges. | 没有优先权 |
[17:55] | Then why is he on call? | 那他为什么还值班 |
[17:56] | Dowd’s at a conference and got him to fill in. | 多德在开会让他来代替了 |
[17:58] | Be nice if he got somebody who can actually work here. | 如果他能找个真能好好工作的人就好 |
[18:00] | Call ereshefsky. | 叫艾瑞克夫斯基来替他 |
[18:02] | Ereshefsky? She’s not gonna do it. | 艾瑞克夫斯基吗 她不会来的 |
[18:04] | She owes me a favor. She’s still not gonna do it. | 她欠我人情 那她也不会来的 |
[18:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:09] | Oh, and there’s a guy in your office. | 有个人在你办公室 |
[18:11] | – I think he’s a lawyer. – Why is he in my office? | -我猜他是个律师 -为什么在我办公室 |
[18:13] | Said he didn’t want to sit around a bunch of sick people. | 他说他不想坐在一堆病人中间 |
[18:15] | I tried to stop him. | 我阻止过他 |
[18:22] | – I’m Dr. Lisa cuddy. – Ronald westbrook. | -我是丽莎·卡迪医生 -罗纳尔多·韦斯布鲁克 |
[18:24] | I appreciate your taking the time to meet with me. | 感谢你抽时间来会见我 |
[18:27] | Hard to avoid since you’re already in my office. | 没办法 你已经在我办公室里了 |
[18:28] | Sorry about that, I just got over | 对不起 我生病刚好 |
[18:30] | A wicked cold that didn’t want to… | 一场重感冒 我不想再… |
[18:32] | How can I help you? | 需要我帮什么忙吗 |
[18:33] | I represent martin acevedo. | 我代表马丁·阿塞韦 |
[18:35] | He’s filed a suit against pph | 他对普林斯顿普雷斯波罗医院提起诉讼 |
[18:37] | And dr. Robert Chase for performing surgery | 罗伯特·奇斯医生没经过同意 |
[18:39] | Without consent. | 就做了手术 |
[18:41] | Yes, I saw that. | 我明白了 |
[18:43] | I also saw the consent forms. | 我也看见手术同意书了 |
[18:44] | They were all signed. | 他们都签字了 |
[18:45] | Yes, but my client was assured | 是的 但他却向我的委托人保证 |
[18:47] | That the procedure would just be a few minor sutures. | 整个手术过程就仅仅是做几处小小的缝合 |
[18:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:51] | Your client accidentally cut his thumb off | 你的委托人意外地用锯子切断了拇指 |
[18:52] | With a table saw, right? | 对吧 |
[18:53] | Yes. And Dr. Chase reattached it? | 是的 奇斯医生把它接上了 |
[18:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:57] | You’re saying he didn’t want it reattached? | 你是说他不想拇指接上吗 |
[18:59] | No, he most certainly did not. | 对 他的确不想 |
[19:03] | His insurance only covered 60% of inpatient expenses, | 他只得到了保险公司60%住院费用赔偿 |
[19:06] | So he would only agree to the cheapest option. | 所以他只同意最便宜的治疗方案 |
[19:08] | So what did you tell him? | 那你怎么跟他说的 |
[19:09] | I said I’d sew up the skin over the exposed bone. | 我说把露出骨头部分的皮肤缝合 |
[19:12] | Then I put him under, got his thumb | 然后我让他躺下 |
[19:14] | From the paramedics, and reattached it. | 在护理人员那拿来他的拇指然后接上了 |
[19:17] | What’s he gonna do? Tell the judge that I harmed him | 他想干什么 告诉法官 |
[19:19] | By reattaching a vital digit? | 我把他重要的指头接上而伤害到他了吗 |
[19:21] | Both he and the insurance company are suing | 他和他的保险公司都起诉了 |
[19:23] | To get out of paying the bill. | 都不想付手术费用 |
[19:25] | It’s over $80,000. | 超过8万美金 |
[19:27] | It was his thumb. | 那是他的拇指 |
[19:28] | I couldn’t just let him toss it in the trash | 我不能就为了剩几个小钱 |
[19:30] | To save a few bucks. | 让他把它扔到垃圾堆里 |
[19:36] | The pharm tech who called in sick is here. | 生病的药剂师来了 |
[19:38] | She’s waiting in your office. | 她在你的办公室里 |
[19:41] | He barely even looks at me anymore. | 他看都不看我一眼 |
[19:44] | We haven’t had sex in months. | 我们已经几个月没有做爱了 |
[19:46] | You don’t need pills to lose weight. | 你不需要靠吃药减肥 |
[19:50] | There are healthier ways, legal ways. | 有更健康的办法 合法途径 |
[19:53] | You don’t understand how hard it is. | 你不知道那有多难 |
[19:55] | Ever since our second child, no matter what I do. | 自从我生了第二个孩子 不管我怎么做 |
[19:59] | I just wanted to lose ten more pounds | 我只是想减掉10磅甚至更多 |
[20:01] | And then I was gonna stop. | 我坚持不下去了 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:06] | Forging pharmaceutical orders, stealing… | 伪造药物订单 偷窃… |
[20:08] | Don’t fire me, Dr. Cuddy. | 不要解雇我 卡迪医生 |
[20:10] | Please. I’m begging you. | 求你了 我恳求你 |
[20:13] | If Sam finds out, he’ll divorce me for sure, | 如果萨姆发现了 他肯定会和我离婚 |
[20:15] | And my kids | 还有我的孩子们 |
[20:18] | I will never do it again, I swear. | 我发誓我下不为例 |
[20:19] | Just give me a second chance. | 求求你再给我一次机会 |
[20:24] | I won’t report the theft to the DEA… | 我不会将偷窃报告给毒品管理局 |
[20:27] | But I have to fire you. | 但我不得不解雇你 |
[20:35] | Just take a few minutes to compose yourself, | 花点时间让自己平静一下吧 |
[20:38] | Then go down to hr and they’ll give you your last check. | 我去找人力资源部 给你最后的支票 |
[20:41] | I’ve been a perfect employee for seven years. | 我这7年来一直都是最优秀的员工 |
[20:44] | I know, but this is too big. | 我明白 但是这事闹得太大 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:13] | How’s it going? | 今天怎么样 |
[21:14] | Got three hours to save this place from bankruptcy, | 要在三个小时内把医院从破产中解救出来 |
[21:17] | I just fired one of my best employees, | 刚刚解雇了一名我们的优秀员工 |
[21:19] | and the woman taking care of my sick child | 而且照看我那生病孩子的保姆 |
[21:21] | isn’t returning my calls. | 不回我电话 |
[21:22] | Rachel’s gonna be fine, | 瑞秋会没事儿的 |
[21:24] | I’m sure whoever he or she is deserved it, | 不管那位员工是男是女 开除一定有理 |
[21:26] | And we’re not going bankrupt. | 最后 我们不会破产的 |
[21:28] | – Are we? – Don’t worry. | -真不会吧 -别担心 |
[21:29] | The board will fire me before they allow that to happen. | 董事会在医院破产之前会先开除我 |
[21:32] | They’d never fire you. | 他们绝对不会开除你的 |
[21:35] | I just told Atlanticnet Insurance | 我刚刚告诉大西洋保险 |
[21:36] | I’d terminate unless they gave us a 12% bump. | 如果不给我们12%的提升我将终止合同 |
[21:39] | They might fire you. | 他们有可能开除你了 |
[21:41] | Marina, hey, it’s me. | 玛丽娜 是我 |
[21:44] | I haven’t heard back from you. | 我没有收到你的回信儿 |
[21:45] | Can you call me as soon as you can? | 你能尽快给我回个电话吗 |
[21:46] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[21:48] | You try Lucas? | 你没试试找卢卡斯吗 |
[21:50] | He’s either sleeping or avoiding me. | 他不是在睡觉就是在躲着我 |
[21:52] | You in a fight? | 你们吵架了吗 |
[21:53] | Not yet, but we’re gonna be. | 还没有 但是快了 |
[22:05] | What do you think I should do about Atlanticnet? | 你觉得我应该怎样应对大西洋保险呢 |
[22:06] | You’re asking a guy who paid | 你正在咨询一个 |
[22:08] | full sticker price for his last car. | 曾经花正价买新车的人 |
[22:10] | You ask House? | 你问过豪斯吗 |
[22:13] | He’s a master manipulator | 他是个操纵人心的大师 |
[22:14] | who always gets what he wants. | 总是能得到他想要的 |
[22:16] | This situation is out of control enough already. | 现在的局势已经够失控了 |
[22:18] | House is the last person I want to get involved. | 我最不希望的就是豪斯也被卷进来 |
[22:30] | Get out of my chair. | 从我的椅子上起开 |
[22:31] | And the answer is no. | 你问的事情还是不行 |
[22:32] | You ever noticed how many porn sites | 你知不知道有多少 |
[22:34] | have “Mom” in the domain name? | 黄色网站的域名里含有妈妈的字样 |
[22:36] | Hot moms, hungry moms, mature moms. | 辣妈网 饥渴妈妈网 熟妈网 |
[22:40] | That ought to make you feel pretty good. | 这些应该让你感觉良好的 |
[22:46] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[22:48] | Looks like boils, altered mental status, | 貌似高烧 强烈情绪波动 |
[22:50] | and heart failure was called by renal cell carcinoma. | 还有心脏衰竭都是由肾细胞癌引起的 |
[22:53] | I need your signature to start treating it with malaria. | 我需要你签字批准让我用疟疾病来治疗它 |
[22:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:56] | I’m giving him chemo too. | 我同时给他化疗了 |
[22:57] | What is your sudden obsession with malaria? | 是什么让你突然对疟疾痴心绝对呢 |
[22:59] | Just trying to play my part cutting costs. | 只是想履行我那削减开支的部分 |
[23:02] | Malaria is the simplest, cheapest method | 疟疾病是消除低体温症状 |
[23:04] | of delivering hypothermia. | 最简单 最便宜的方法了 |
[23:05] | Right. | 是这样 |
[23:05] | The only money you care about… | 你需要唯一需要关心的金钱是 |
[23:08] | You bet someone you could use malaria | 你是不是跟谁打赌了 |
[23:10] | as a diagnostic tool? | 说你能用疟疾作为一种诊断工具 |
[23:12] | That doesn’t sound like me. | 那可真不像是我做的事情啊 |
[23:13] | Forget it. | 当我没说 |
[23:15] | Okay, let me see if I’ve got this straight. | 好吧 跟你直说了 让一个病人 |
[23:16] | A bet that puts one patient at minor risk is juvenile? | 处于微小风险的打赌算得上无理取闹吗 |
[23:20] | And irresponsible and dangerous. | 而且是不负责任和危险的 |
[23:21] | But going all in against atlanticnet– | 回到大局 在对抗大西洋保险的战争中 |
[23:25] | Is not a bet. | 那可不是在打赌 |
[23:26] | That is a carefully considered negotiating position. | 那是一场精心策划的谈判 |
[23:31] | I’m gonna put this in your inbox. | 我把这个放进你的收信箱里了 |
[23:33] | I just hope it doesn’t get lost | 希望你别弄丢了 |
[23:34] | Underneath all the other stuff you’re carefully considering. | 相信经历过所有这些以后你会仔细考虑的 |
[23:45] | Can you take a look at these per diem schedules? | 能帮我看一下这些日程表吗 |
[23:46] | Let me know if you see any conflicts. | 如果有时间冲突通知我 |
[23:47] | Got it. | 明白 |
[23:48] | Oh, and Ereshefsky actually did come in. | 对了 艾瑞克夫斯基的确来过 |
[23:51] | You catch her leaving a sponge in a guy or something? | 你抓到她把海绵落在病人身上了吗 |
[23:53] | – Wasn’t a medical mistake. – What was it? | -并不是医学过失 -那是因为什么 |
[23:55] | Can’t tell you now. She came in. | 现在不能告诉你了 因为她来过 |
[23:56] | Hey, Stan! | 嘿 斯坦 |
[23:58] | Have you audited the ephedrine orders yet? | 黄麻素的订单你核查了没有 |
[24:00] | Why? You told me she confessed. | 为什么要查 你告诉我她已经承认了 |
[24:02] | – Stan. – All right, yeah. | -斯坦 -行了 好吧 |
[24:03] | – I’ll take care of it. – Today. | -我会处理的 -今天就查 |
[24:06] | You know he’s cussing you out in there now. | 你知道他现在正对你骂骂咧咧呢 |
[24:07] | I don’t care as long as he does it. | 只要他能核查 我无所谓 |
[24:08] | – What a bitch. – What are you doing here? | -真是个贱人 -你来这儿干嘛 |
[24:11] | Sounded like you were going to be too busy for lunch, | 听说你忙得顾不上午餐 |
[24:12] | so my specialty, spinach lasagna. | 所以这是我的拿手菜 菠菜烤宽面 |
[24:14] | Sure you didn’t come looking for more people | 你确定不是来找其他的人 |
[24:16] | You could brag about our sex life too? | 把咱们的性生活吹嘘吗 |
[24:18] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[24:20] | From now on, I got nothing but bad things | 从现在开始 关于咱们的性生活 |
[24:21] | to say about our sex life. | 我会只捡不好的方面说 |
[24:23] | Or nothing to say. | 或者什么都不说 |
[24:26] | And what’s going on with Marina? | 玛丽娜是怎么回事呢 |
[24:27] | – She hasn’t called me back. – She was gonna call. | -她不回我电话 -她本来要回电来的 |
[24:29] | I told her I’d let you know everything was okay. | 我告诉她我会告诉你一切都好的 |
[24:31] | So her fever broke? | 那么说她的烧退了 |
[24:32] | What exactly does that mean, “When a fever breaks”? | 如果烧退了 那么又意味着什么呢 |
[24:35] | Lucas, I’m very busy. | 卢卡斯 我非常的忙 |
[24:36] | Does she have a fever or not? | 她到底发烧了还是没发烧 |
[24:38] | That was gonna be your lunch? | 这是你的午饭 |
[24:40] | And you didn’t have breakfast either. | 而且你也没吃早饭 |
[24:42] | No, she doesn’t have a fever, | 不 她不发烧了 |
[24:44] | And the rash was just, like, a little diaper rash. | 而且疹子 看起来就像是小尿疹 |
[24:46] | What rash? She has a rash? | 什么疹子 她起疹子了吗 |
[24:48] | Little one. | 小疹子 |
[24:50] | Lisa, don’t worry. I’m telling you. | 丽莎 别担心 我正跟你说呢 |
[24:57] | Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 |
[24:58] | I must have grabbed Marina’s cell by mistake. | 我一定是错拿了玛丽娜的手机 |
[25:05] | And I turned the ringer off on the home phone | 而且为了睡个好觉 |
[25:08] | so I could sleep. | 我把家里的电话调静音了 |
[25:10] | What are you doing to me? | 你想对我怎么着 |
[25:12] | I take it your deal’s not done. | 我猜你的谈判还没结束呢 |
[25:13] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[25:15] | How about I take a quick look | 不如让我去查一查 |
[25:16] | into the guy who’s in charge of the negotiations? | 那个负责谈判的家伙的老底怎么样 |
[25:18] | Or better yet, the CEO. | 或者直接查CEO的就更好了 |
[25:20] | If I get some dirt, you can use it as leverage. | 如果查到他们的污点 你可以当成把柄 |
[25:23] | There’s no time. | 时间不够了 |
[25:27] | How do you even find these guys? | 你是怎么找到那些家伙的呢 |
[25:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:34] | You should have seen the guy’s face. | 你应该见过那家伙当时的表情 |
[25:36] | I thought he was gonna have a damn coronary | 我当时还以为他脸上 |
[25:37] | right there in the tee box. | 长出来一个冠状瘤呢 |
[25:39] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[25:40] | You’re Keith Tannenbaum, | 你是基思·泰尼鲍姆 |
[25:41] | Ceo of Atlanticnet Insurance, right? | 大西洋保险的CEO对吧 |
[25:43] | That’s me. How can I help you? | 是我 我能为你做点什么呢 |
[25:45] | Well, actually, I think we can help each other. | 事实上我觉等我们可以互相帮助 |
[25:47] | I am Dr. Lisa Buddy, | 我是丽莎·卡迪医生 |
[25:49] | Dean of medicine at Princeton Plainsboro. | 普林斯顿普雷斯波罗教学医院的院长 |
[25:51] | Oh, yeah. Well, how are you? | 哦 是啊 你好吗 |
[25:53] | Well, I’m a little unhappy. | 我有一点儿小小的不开心 |
[25:55] | You’re aware that our contract | 你也知道了我们医院和贵公司的合同 |
[25:56] | with your company is up this week? | 将于这个礼拜到期 |
[25:58] | Yes, and we have a negotiating team | 是的 我们组建了一个谈判小组 |
[25:59] | That’s working all that out. | 他们正在处理这些 |
[26:00] | Princeton Plainsboro has the highest-rated E.R. | 普林斯顿普雷斯波罗教学医院拥有全国 |
[26:02] | in the state, the most advanced ICU, | 最高级别急诊室 最先进的重症监护室 |
[26:05] | and the most innovative diagnostic medicine department | 和整个国家里最创新的 |
[26:08] | in the entire country. | 诊断学医疗科室 |
[26:09] | Good to know. | 很高兴了解这些 |
[26:10] | Now if you don’t mind, I’d like to– | 现在如果您不介意的话我要 |
[26:11] | While Atlanticnet Insurance has a marketing budget | 而大西洋保险公司的营销预算 |
[26:14] | That’s more than our pediatric ICUs | 比我们的儿科重症监护室 |
[26:16] | and transplant units combined. | 和器官移植科室加起来还多 |
[26:17] | Your PGA sponsorship | 你们的职业高尔夫球巡回赛赞助 |
[26:18] | could pay for our walk-in clinic, | 就足够支付我们免费诊所的开销了 |
[26:20] | And the money you spend to fuel your two private jets | 而你那两架私人飞机的燃料费 |
[26:22] | could fund our air ambulance service | 足够支付我们空中救护服务 |
[26:24] | for the next three years. | 达三年之久 |
[26:26] | – Your point being? – Your growth may be good | -你的论点是 -你们公司的利润增长 |
[26:27] | for your bottom line, | 或许对你自己腰包扩充有利 |
[26:28] | but ours allows us to save lives. | 但对我们来说能去拯救生命 |
[26:30] | And I would rather not have to announce to the press | 所以我宁愿不选择向媒体宣布 |
[26:34] | how selective your company appears to be | 你们公司要节约成本时 |
[26:35] | When it comes to cutting costs. | 所展现出来的选择性倾向 |
[26:41] | Well, Morgan was right. | 摩根说得对 |
[26:44] | You are one tough gal. | 你是个强硬的家伙 |
[26:49] | You can portray me as a rich bastard | 你可以把我描绘成一个富有的混蛋 |
[26:51] | In the press all you want, | 媒体那边随你怎么说 |
[26:53] | just as long as I stay rich. | 只要我依然富有 |
[27:08] | – Stan is looking for you. – I’m busy. | -斯坦在找你 -我很忙 |
[27:09] | He said it’s urgent. | 他说是非常紧急的事 |
[27:15] | I don’t understand how it’s even possible. | 我不明白 这怎么可能 |
[27:17] | I’ve checked it twice. | 我检查了两次 |
[27:18] | – How much? – Ten cases. | -多少 -10箱 |
[27:22] | – Ten cases? – Going back three years. | -10箱 -三年前就开始了 |
[27:25] | What the hell have you been doing, Stan? | 你到底在干嘛 斯坦 |
[27:26] | You’re supposed to be managing this place. | 你应该是来管理这儿呢 |
[27:28] | All the paperwork I signed was correct. | 我签署的文件都是对的 |
[27:30] | She must have altered the orders afterwards. | 她肯定是之后改了订单 |
[27:32] | Didn’t you ever cross-check it with the bills that came in? | 订单来了后你没再交叉核对过吗 |
[27:35] | I delegated it. | 我交给别人做了 |
[27:37] | To whom? | 给谁 |
[27:39] | To Gail. | 盖尔 |
[27:40] | Look, she seemed perfectly trustworthy. | 她看上去很可靠 |
[27:42] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[27:43] | – By doing your job. – I’m sorry. | -做好你的工作你就知道了 -抱歉 |
[27:45] | Have you notified the DEA? | 你通知毒品管制所了吗 |
[27:46] | – The DEA? – Jeez, Stan. Hello! | -毒品管理局 -天啊斯坦 拜托 |
[27:49] | You don’t steal $50,000 worth of pills | 才不会有人偷5万英镑的药 |
[27:51] | because you want to lose weight. | 用来减肥呢 |
[27:52] | She’s supplying a meth lab. | 她在为制造毒品提供原料 |
[27:54] | Just get her back in here. | 赶紧把她叫回来 |
[27:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:56] | Now. | 马上 |
[28:03] | Oh, you ever want a job, trust me. | 如果你想找工作 相信我 |
[28:05] | He’ll double whatever you’re making here. | 他会给你双倍的工资 |
[28:07] | Take it he liked my proposal. | 看来他喜欢我的提议 |
[28:09] | Enough to tell me to get my ass back over here today. | 喜欢到要我厚着脸皮又过来一趟 |
[28:12] | Here. | 给你 |
[28:14] | He’s willing to go to 8%. | 他愿意增加到8% |
[28:16] | – Eight? – We were at four. | -8 -我们之前可是4 |
[28:19] | Your board’s gonna think you walk on water. | 董事会肯定会觉得你已经很了不起了 |
[28:22] | I want 12. | 我就要12 否则免谈 |
[28:26] | You’re not gonna get 12. | 你不可能拿到12的 |
[28:28] | There’s just no way. | 那是痴人说梦 |
[28:29] | 8% barely covers our cost inflation. | 8%才勉强负担了我们的成本膨胀 |
[28:32] | But capitated structure should allow you to hold down inflation. | 但按人数计算可以让你降低成本膨胀 |
[28:35] | And shifts all your risk onto us, | 而且把你们的风险都转给了我们 |
[28:36] | which is why we deserve 12. | 所以12是我们应得的 |
[28:38] | Lisa, come on. | 丽莎 得了吧 |
[28:39] | The guy who mows my lawn makes more than my kid’s teacher. | 给我修草坪的人比我孩子的老师还赚得多 |
[28:41] | Hell, the two guys whose lunch you interrupted | 那两个午饭时间被你打扰的人 |
[28:43] | could get fired, and their severance would be more | 他们可能被开除 解雇费估计 |
[28:45] | than most of their employees make in a lifetime. | 比他们多数员工一生赚的钱还要多 |
[28:48] | It doesn’t have anything to do with what you deserve. | 早就不是一分耕耘一分收获的年代了 |
[28:53] | This is it. | 就这样了 |
[28:57] | Take it or leave it. | 要么照单全收 要么一文不取 |
[29:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[29:29] | Know any good transplant surgeons? | 你知道什么优秀的移植外科医生吗 |
[29:31] | Turns out his kidneys aren’t the only thing failing. | 原来他除了肾脏 还有其他的器官衰竭 |
[29:34] | And I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[29:35] | But malaria wouldn’t destroy his liver that fast, | 疟疾不会那么快就毁了他的肝 |
[29:38] | especially since we never infected him. | 更何况我们根本没用疟疾 |
[29:40] | I thought you said– | 你不是说 |
[29:41] | Apparently Foreman now thinks that he has | 显然 福曼觉得他翅膀够硬了 |
[29:42] | the authority to overrule my orders | 以食品及药物管理局不批准为由 |
[29:44] | Just because the FDA wouldn’t approve. | 违抗我的命令 |
[29:46] | Don’t worry. I’ll deal with him. | 不用担心 我会搞定他 |
[29:48] | If you could just talk to Hourani… | 如果你能和胡让尼谈谈 |
[29:54] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[29:56] | If you paged me during sex? | 如果你在我做爱的时候呼我 |
[29:58] | About the contract with Atlanticnet. | 和大西洋保险公司的合同 |
[30:01] | I got them to come up to 8%, | 我让他们提高到8%了 |
[30:03] | but we should get at least 12. | 但我们至少得拿到12% |
[30:06] | It’s all numbers. | 全是数字游戏 |
[30:07] | Do the math and nothing else. | 做做算术题就知道了 |
[30:11] | It’s not about my pride. | 这不是我的面子问题 |
[30:12] | It’s about the principle. | 而是原则问题 |
[30:13] | They’re trying to screw us over because we’re small. | 他们就是欺负我们规模小 |
[30:15] | That’s what they’re supposed to do. | 他们不就是干这个的吗 |
[30:16] | They should be pressuring other hospitals to be more like us, | 他们该强迫其他医院向我们学习 |
[30:19] | not trying to make us more like them. | 而不是倒着来 |
[30:21] | It’s stupid. | 太愚蠢了 |
[30:23] | Putting your job on the line in an effort | 拿你的工作冒险去指出他们的愚蠢 |
[30:24] | to stamp out stupidity isn’t? | 不是也很蠢吗 |
[30:28] | You would. | 你也会这么做 |
[30:30] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[30:31] | But then I also wanted to try to cure cancer | 但我也会为了赢50块 |
[30:33] | by infecting a guy with malaria to win a $50 bet. | 用感染疟疾去治疗癌症 |
[30:37] | You really want to be like me? | 你真想向我学习吗 |
[31:05] | As you know, for the past eight months, | 大家都知道 过去八个月以来 |
[31:08] | We’ve been trying to renegotiate our contract | 我们都在和大西洋保险公司 |
[31:09] | with Atlanticnet Insurance. | 为合同进行谈判 |
[31:11] | It’s been a difficult process, | 过程很艰难重重 |
[31:12] | but I wanted to let you all know | 但在下午五点 |
[31:14] | before we made the formal announcement | 正式通知出来之前 |
[31:16] | that as of 5:00 P.M. Today, | 我想先告诉大家 |
[31:18] | our contract with atlanticnet will be terminated. | 我们即将终止与大西洋保险公司的合同 |
[31:21] | We’ve doubled the number of customer service representatives | 我们已向客户接待处的呼叫中心 |
[31:24] | in our call center. | 调配了双倍人手 |
[31:26] | Current patients will still be allowed | 我们将向现有的病人 |
[31:27] | to remain in our care for 30 days, | 再提供30天的看护 |
[31:30] | But starting tomorrow, | 但从明天开始 |
[31:31] | we will no longer be accepting patients | 我们将不再接受 |
[31:33] | with atlanticnet health insurance. | 享受大西洋保险公司服务的病人 |
[31:48] | Come on, Marina. | 拜托 玛丽娜 |
[31:50] | Pick up the phone. | 快接电话 |
[31:53] | I’m busy. | 忙着呢 |
[31:58] | – We found a liver match. – All right. | -我们找到匹配的肝脏了 -行 |
[32:01] | Get him prepped. | 让他做术前准备吧 |
[32:01] | I’ll straighten things out with Hourani. | 我会搞定胡让尼的 |
[32:03] | Hourani’s not the problem. | 胡让尼不是问题 |
[32:04] | House is. | 豪斯才是 |
[32:05] | Now he wants Chase to do the surgery. | 他想让奇斯做手术 |
[32:07] | To prove to Hourani he doesn’t need him? | 向胡让尼表明他不需要他吗 |
[32:09] | To prove to Thomas that Chase | 向托马斯证明奇斯才是 |
[32:10] | was his department’s best surgeon. | 外科最厉害的医生 |
[32:12] | And what does Chase want to do? | 奇斯怎么想 |
[32:13] | Chase wants to do the surgery. | 他想做这个手术 |
[32:14] | And you don’t want him to do it because? | 你不希望他做 是因为 |
[32:16] | – I don’t care who does it. – So what’s the problem? | -我不管谁做 -那问题是 |
[32:17] | In order to get our patient into the OR, | 为了让病人进手术室 |
[32:19] | we have to get him on the surgery schedule. | 我们得把他放到手术名单上 |
[32:20] | In order to do that, we need someone to put him there | 而做这件事情 需要一个 |
[32:22] | who neither House nor Thomas can overrule. | 豪斯和托马斯都管不了的人 |
[32:40] | What? | 什么 |
[32:42] | Would you rather I go back on vicodin? | 你难道希望我重新回归维柯丁的怀抱吗 |
[32:44] | She’s not massaging your leg. | 她又不在给你的腿按摩 |
[32:45] | She will…eventually. | 她终究 会的 |
[32:48] | Why am I the only person here who cares | 为什么只有我一个人 |
[32:50] | what happens to this hospital? | 担心这家医院的死活 |
[32:52] | Get off your ass and get your department under control. | 勤快点 管好你的部门 |
[32:55] | At least for the next few days. | 至少这几天帮帮忙 |
[32:57] | Gonna take longer than a few days for a company | 让大西洋保险这种大公司 |
[33:00] | the size of Atlanticnet to start feeling | 向你的公关活动低头 |
[33:02] | the squeeze of your P.R. Campaign. | 可不是几天的事 |
[33:04] | If they ever do. | 如果他们会低头的话 |
[33:05] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:07] | From all the time you’ve spent researching them | 从你一直在研究他们 |
[33:09] | and their other contracts? | 还有他们其他的合同 |
[33:10] | The way they handle their press relations? | 他们处理媒体关系的方式吗 |
[33:11] | I know they have a NASCAR team. | 我知道他们有个纳斯卡车队 |
[33:13] | Despite what you may have learned at Hebrew school | 不管你在希伯来学校 或是跟 |
[33:15] | or from Jimmy Cliff, | 吉米·克里夫(牙买加雷鬼歌手) 学了些什么 |
[33:17] | Sometimes the bigger they are, | 他们越强大 |
[33:19] | the harder they kick your ass. | 反击就越厉害 |
[33:29] | I’m not trying to be greedy. | 我不是贪心 |
[33:31] | But he’s also not interested | 但他也不希望 |
[33:32] | in being forced into a medical bankruptcy. | 被医疗费用逼得破产 |
[33:35] | Mr. Acevedo, I am sorry you’re having financial difficulties. | 阿塞维多先生 很抱歉你有经济问题 |
[33:38] | But because of us, you still have a thumb. | 但多亏我们 你保住了大拇指 |
[33:41] | I assume that’s something a carpenter might need. | 我以为一个木匠应该需要大拇指吧 |
[33:43] | And I assume you didn’t ask for this meeting | 我也以为你见我们 |
[33:45] | so you could lecture my client. | 不是为了教育我的客户吧 |
[33:48] | You have insurance. | 你有保险 |
[33:50] | But by filing this suit, | 但凭这个诉讼 |
[33:51] | you’ve caused us to get paid nothing by them either. | 他们可能拒绝赔付 |
[33:54] | – That’s not our problem. – Actually it is, | -这跟我们无关 -实际上有关系 |
[33:56] | Since he’s responsible | 因为他要对我们 |
[33:57] | For any expense we’re not reimbursed. | 尚未赔付的费用负责 |
[33:59] | But if you drop this suit | 但是如果你撤诉 |
[34:01] | And make it clear that Dr. Chase was acting | 并且指明蔡斯医生在为你 |
[34:03] | In your best interest when he reattached your thumb, | 接断指时是为你着想的 |
[34:05] | Then we’ll be able to resubmit the claim. | 我们会重新提交索赔请求 |
[34:07] | And you’ll cover his deductible, | 你们也会支付免赔额 |
[34:08] | Attorney’s fees, and 50 grand for pain and suffering? | 律师费 还有五万元的精神补偿 |
[34:11] | Actually, I was thinking more like | 其实 我想说的是 |
[34:12] | We’d cover half his deductible, | 我们会替他付免赔额的一半 |
[34:14] | Which means you’d only owe $16,000. | 你只要付16000元 |
[34:18] | You mean you want him to pay you? | 你是让他付钱给你 |
[34:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:20] | Do you have any idea how much it costs? | 你知道这手术要花费多少吗 |
[34:22] | How many years it takes to train someone in microsurgery? | 培训一名显微外科医生要多少年 |
[34:26] | We gave you back your life. | 我们让你的生活重新步入正轨 |
[34:28] | You can still work. | 你仍然能工作 |
[34:30] | You can button your own shirt, hold a fork. | 可以自己系扣子 拿叉子 |
[34:32] | Martin, let’s go. | 马丁 我们走 |
[34:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:35] | I know I should pay. | 我知道自己应该付钱 |
[34:37] | But I just can’t. | 但我不能 |
[34:40] | I still cannot work. | 我还是不能正常工作 |
[34:41] | I’m already underwater on my house. | 我已经待业在家 |
[34:44] | And I have two kids with braces. | 还有两个孩子要养 |
[34:47] | You think you’d be in better shape without a thumb? | 你觉得自己少个手指会一切正常 |
[34:49] | Right now… | 目前 |
[34:51] | Financially? Yeah. | 经济角度看来 是的 |
[34:53] | I would be. | 我的确是 |
[34:57] | Well, so would we. | 好吧 我们奉陪 |
[34:58] | But when you came in, we didn’t think about that, | 你进来时 我们没有这种想法 |
[34:59] | We just took care of you. | 只是一心为你好 |
[35:01] | Made sure we did whatever you needed to get well. | 竭尽所能让你康复 |
[35:04] | Yeah, right, all you doctors care about | 没错 你的医生一心 |
[35:06] | Is healing. | 治病救人 |
[35:07] | That’s why there’s all those BMWs and Porsches | 所以停车场里全是 |
[35:09] | – In the parking lot. – Damn it. | -宝马和保时捷 -该死 |
[35:11] | Come on, we’re out of here. | 起来 我们走吧 |
[35:13] | We’ll see you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[35:14] | You’re right, you will. | 好的 到时见 |
[35:16] | You still have a thumb because of us. | 我们为你保住一根手指 |
[35:18] | And like everyone else in this world, | 同时告诉你 |
[35:20] | We don’t work for free. | 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[35:21] | We earn this money. | 我们靠这份营生赚钱 |
[35:22] | And if we have to take your house to get it, | 即使手术费要你卖掉房子来还 |
[35:24] | We will. | 我们也会收的 |
[35:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:33] | I think they’re fighting. | 好像有人在打架 |
[35:35] | Out of my way, now. Out of my way. | 让开 都让开 |
[35:40] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[35:42] | I told them to use their words. | 我让他们畅所欲言 |
[35:54] | That pharm tech is back. | 那个药剂师回来了 |
[35:55] | She’s in your office. | 在你办公室里 |
[35:57] | You, there. You, over there. | 你站那边 你到另一半去 |
[36:00] | I don’t wanna hear a word out of either one of you | 回到这里之前 |
[36:01] | Until I get back. | 我不想听你俩解释 |
[36:06] | – You lied. – So? | -你说谎 -那又怎样 |
[36:09] | What’re you gonna do about it? | 你能拿我怎么样 |
[36:12] | Well, for one… notify the DEA. | 首先 向毒品管理局上报 |
[36:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:16] | I’m sure they’ll be very interested to hear | 他们肯定对豪斯医生 |
[36:17] | How doctor House forced me to help him steal the meds | 如何强迫我为他偷药 |
[36:20] | And the administrator who he’s having sex with | 同时与他有染的医院行政人员 |
[36:22] | Has been helping him cover it up. | 如何掩饰这些感兴趣 |
[36:25] | You really think you can lie your way out of this? | 你真以为自己能瞒天过海吗 |
[36:27] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[36:29] | Anything else you wanna know…bitch? | 还想知道什么 贱人 |
[36:41] | The hospital board’s chairman wants to speak to you. | 董事局主席想跟你谈谈 |
[36:42] | -Tell him I’m busy. -I did, but he– | – 告诉他我很忙 – 我说了 但是他 |
[36:44] | Tell him I quit. | 告诉他我不干了 |
[37:25] | You owe lucas the money. | 你打赌输给卢卡斯了 |
[37:29] | We were having sex when you called. | 打电话时我们在做爱 |
[37:36] | The breast milk guy finally found a doctor | 母乳男最终找到愿意 |
[37:38] | To give him what he wanted. | 替他开药的医生了 |
[37:41] | If it works, it’s way better than malaria. | 如果这样能管用 比按照疟疾治疗好 |
[37:47] | It was worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[37:52] | I… | 我 |
[37:54] | I thought they were the ones bluffing. | 以为他们只是在虚张声势 |
[37:58] | No way they’d let us terminate. | 没理由他们任我们终止合同 |
[38:04] | They’re not gonna fire you. | 董事会不会开了你 |
[38:06] | And you’re not gonna quit. | 你也不会辞职 |
[38:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:13] | Because you’re an idiot. | 因为你是个笨蛋 |
[38:17] | This place needs you. | 而这个地方需要你 |
[38:19] | And that matters to you. | 这些对你很重要 |
[38:27] | What do you think of that pharm tech? | 你怎么看那个药剂师 |
[38:29] | Gail. | 盖尔 |
[38:30] | She’s a sociopath. | 是个反社会分子 |
[38:32] | You knew she was stealing meds? | 你知道她偷药 |
[38:33] | No. | 不知道 |
[38:35] | But have you seen the way she opens the mail? | 不过她打开信的样子真怪 |
[38:38] | Why didn’t you ever tell me? | 怎么你从没告诉过我 |
[38:41] | Figured it might come in handy one day. | 也许这消息有一天能派上用场 |
[38:55] | Gail, I like you. | 盖尔 我一直欣赏你 |
[38:57] | I always have. | 一直如此 |
[38:58] | And I know you must’ve gotten sucked up | 我也知道你不会在 |
[39:00] | Into a situation you weren’t able to control. | 不属于你的优势下得偿所愿 |
[39:03] | Really, is that what happened with you and house? | 真的 那你和豪斯就可以胡作非为 |
[39:06] | I’m not gonna back down | 我不会因为你威胁来诋毁 |
[39:07] | Just because you threaten to smear me. | 就做出让步 |
[39:11] | Now, if you agree to tell the truth, | 如果你愿意说出事实 |
[39:13] | There are things I can do to help. | 我仍然会帮助你 |
[39:16] | Think about your husband, your kids. | 想想你的丈夫 你的孩子们 |
[39:20] | I know you’re a good person deep down inside. | 我相信你内心还是个好人 |
[39:24] | You can’t completely hide | 七年间你做的的一切 |
[39:25] | Everything about yourself in seven years. | 是不可能瞒过去的 |
[39:32] | You’re an idiot. | 你可真够傻的 |
[39:34] | I started stealing from here six months after you hired me. | 上班六个月后我就开始偷了 |
[39:38] | You still don’t even know the half of it, | 到现在你也不怎么了解 |
[39:40] | And you never will. | 而且你永远也不会清楚的 |
[39:42] | You wouldn’t have even found out about this | 要不是我生了病 |
[39:43] | If I hadn’t gotten sick. | 这一切还是神不知鬼不觉 |
[39:45] | And you aren’t as tough as you think you are. | 你也没自我感觉那么强硬 |
[39:48] | There’s no way you’d let this job get taken away. | 你没有勇气炒了我 |
[39:52] | And if I go down… | 因为如果你这么做了 |
[39:55] | You’re going down. | 我会拖你一起下水 |
[40:12] | Can you tell stan to give this to | 斯坦过来时 请把这个交给他 |
[40:14] | The dea agent when he comes by. | 让他上报毒品管理局 |
[40:16] | A flower? | 一朵花 |
[40:17] | Yeah, Lucas gave it to me. | 没错 卢卡斯送我的 |
[40:18] | I thought he might come in handy one day. | 也许有一天能派上用场 |
[40:20] | I started stealing from here | 上班六个月后 |
[40:21] | Six months after you hired me. | 我就开始偷了 |
[40:24] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[40:26] | Least I came out on top once today. | 至少有件事能扬眉吐气一次 |
[40:29] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[40:30] | To hand the board my resignation. | 把辞呈交给董事会 |
[40:33] | Hopefully whoever they hire to replace me | 希望无论谁来代替我 |
[40:35] | Can still get the 8%. | 都仍能得到那8% |
[40:42] | Marina! | 玛丽娜 |
[40:43] | I’ve been trying to get in touch with you all day. | 我一整天都在找你 |
[40:48] | All right, I understand. | 没事的 我理解 |
[40:49] | Just how is Rachel? | 瑞秋怎么样 |
[40:52] | And the rash? | 那疹子呢 |
[40:54] | Great. | 太好了 |
[40:55] | I’ll be home early–oh! | 我会早点回家 |
[41:00] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[41:02] | You bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[41:07] | I didn’t think you’d actually do it. | 没想到你真这么做了 |
[41:09] | I told you I would. | 告诉你我一定会的 |
[41:12] | Call the dogs off. | 取消警戒吧 |
[41:17] | You got your 12. | 就按你说的12% |
[41:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[41:27] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[41:30] | Whoo! | 太棒了 |
[41:32] | Yes! | 好啊 |