时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | It’s estimated the observable universe | 据估计 可观察到的宇宙 |
[00:38] | is 93 billion light-years across. | 达到了93亿光年的距离范围 |
[00:43] | It’s probably more accurate… | 可能更确切地说 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna be so far away. | 那里离这儿很远 |
[00:47] | I don’t care. I don’t want to break up. | 我不在乎 我不想分手 |
[00:50] | I’ll come on the weekends. | 周末我会去看你 |
[00:51] | Stanford’s on the other side of the country. | 斯坦福在美国的另一边 |
[00:54] | My dad has, like, ten million frequent flyer miles. | 我爸爸至少飞行了一千万里 |
[00:56] | He won’t care. | 他不会介意的 |
[01:07] | Are we all right over here? | 大家都在注意听吗 |
[01:08] | Uh, yes, Mr. Damon. | 呃 是的 达蒙先生 |
[01:10] | I just had something caught in my throat. | 我刚刚只是呛到了 |
[01:12] | Abby, you know you’re not supposed to have | 艾比 这里是不容许 |
[01:14] | any food or drinks in here. | 吃喝东西的 |
[01:15] | Oh, it’s just water. | 只是水而已 |
[01:16] | I have a cough. | 我有点咳嗽 |
[01:17] | I didn’t want to disturb anyone. | 不想打扰别人 |
[01:19] | We can only observe 4% of the universe. | 我们只能观察到宇宙的4% |
[01:22] | The rest of it is unaccounted for. | 剩下的还是未知的 |
[01:24] | I never knew you were such a good liar. | 我竟然不知道你这么会撒谎 |
[01:26] | Well, a little more vodka, and you might find out | 再喝点伏特加 你或许还会发现 |
[01:28] | some more things you didn’t know about me. | 我的其他一些不为你所知的地方 |
[01:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:31] | Nicholas. | 尼古拉斯 |
[01:33] | Yes, sir? | 是 老师 |
[01:34] | What conclusions can we draw | 从这些多得难以置信的星星中 |
[01:35] | from the incredible number of stars? | 我们能得出什么结论呢 |
[01:38] | That the movie’s either gonna be really good or really bad. | 结论是这个电影要么非常好 要么很差 |
[01:42] | I was thinking more about the implications | 我更加注意的是有关 |
[01:44] | for extraterrestrial life. | 外星生命的问题 |
[01:47] | Well, I guess if there’s an infinite number of stars, | 我想 若是有无数个星星的话 |
[01:51] | Odds are there’s at least one galaxy with life | 可能除了太阳系外 至少还有一个星系上 |
[01:53] | other than our own. | 存在着生命体 |
[01:54] | Or? | 或者说 |
[01:56] | Or…not? | 或者 没有 |
[01:58] | Or our solar system is somehow unique. | 或者可以说 我们太阳系是很独特的 |
[02:02] | The question then becomes, “In what way?” | 现在的问题是 “哪里独特呢” |
[02:05] | The question then becomes, | 现在的问题是 |
[02:05] | “Could you possibly teach us anything more useless?” | “你还能教我们些更无用的东西吗” |
[02:10] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[02:15] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[02:17] | Oh, my god. Something’s wrong. She’s not breathing. | 哦 天哪 出事了 她没呼吸了 |
[02:20] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[02:23] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[03:12] | Would you mind at least putting a napkin | 你能不能在你的果冻祝酒下面 |
[03:15] | under your jelly toast? | 垫张餐巾纸呢 |
[03:17] | Get a table, and I won’t eat it on the couch. | 你弄张桌子来 我就不会在沙发上吃了 |
[03:20] | Yes, you will. | 不 你还是会的 |
[03:22] | But I won’t have a good excuse. | 但我就不会有这么好的借口了 |
[03:24] | Why don’t you go get a table? | 为什么你不去弄张桌子来呢 |
[03:26] | Not my condo. | 又不是我的公寓 |
[03:29] | You have my permission. | 我批准了 |
[03:30] | Pick out whatever you want. | 挑你喜欢的任何东西都行 |
[03:32] | Then it would be a reflection of me, not you. | 那样就只能展现我的风格而不是你的 |
[03:34] | That wouldn’t be right. | 那样不好 |
[03:35] | No, it would be a reflection of the fact | 不 那可以说明 |
[03:37] | that the guy who’s been mooching off of me | 那个一直赖着我的家伙 |
[03:39] | for as long as I can remember isn’t a complete ingrate. | 并不完全是忘恩负义之徒 |
[03:46] | You’ve never furnished a home. | 你从没布置过一间房子 |
[03:48] | I have furnished a bunch of homes. | 我布置过一堆的房子 |
[03:51] | No, you’ve married a bunch of women | 不 你娶过一堆女人 |
[03:53] | who furnished a bunch of homes. | 是她们布置的那些房子 |
[03:54] | You want to eat off something? Fine. | 你想搁在什么东西上吃是吧 没问题 |
[03:55] | Move your piano in here and eat off that. | 把你的钢琴搬过来 在那上面吃 |
[03:59] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕 |
[04:00] | Of a dining table? | 怕一个餐桌吗 |
[04:02] | You know, they don’t actually come to life | 就算把床柱上的把手下下来安到餐桌上 |
[04:04] | when you put a knob off your bedpost on them. | 它们也不会变成活物 |
[04:06] | You are what you sit in. | 你所处的环境就是一面镜子 |
[04:09] | Your friends, your job, your furnishings– | 你的朋友 工作 家具 |
[04:11] | It all defines you. | 都能映照出你的性格 |
[04:12] | You don’t really believe that. | 你其实并不相信这点 |
[04:14] | You just don’t want to do the shopping. | 你只是不想去购物罢了 |
[04:17] | Buy some furniture, | 买些家具回来 |
[04:19] | or admit that you’re empty inside. | 不然就承认 你内心很空虚 |
[04:31] | X-rays confirm the fluid | X光检查的结果证实了 |
[04:33] | that almost suffocated her to death | 那些差点让她窒息而死的液体 |
[04:34] | was from pulmonary edema. | 是肺水肿引起的 |
[04:35] | Means the problem’s either in her heart or lungs. | 就是说问题出在她的心脏或肺上 |
[04:38] | Tox screen’s clean for everything except the alcohol, | 毒化检验显示只有酒精 |
[04:39] | and her B.A.C. was barely .05. | 她的碱式氯化铝含量也只有0.05毫克 |
[04:42] | That means she only had one or two drinks, tops. | 说明她只喝了一两口酒 顶级的 |
[04:45] | And there’s no sign of trauma. | 而且也没有外伤的迹象 |
[04:47] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:49] | Because if there was, | 因为如果有的话 |
[04:50] | Cuddy wouldn’t have needed me to take the case. | 卡迪就不需要我来接手这个病人了 |
[04:52] | – How do you know Cuddy… – Foreman’s the only one | -你怎么知道卡迪 -福曼是唯一一个 |
[04:53] | with the balls to take a case without checking with me, | 敢不跟我商量就接任务的 |
[04:56] | and he’s still working on breakfast, | 而他现在还在吃早餐 |
[04:57] | which means that the… | 就说明那个 |
[05:01] | 18… | 18岁 |
[05:03] | No, 17-year-old honor student– | 不对 17岁的优等生 |
[05:05] | Cuddy has a soft spot | 卡迪对聪明的女孩 |
[05:07] | for smart girls, and they don’t start drinking | 特别关照 他们到了大四下学期 |
[05:10] | until second semester, senior year. | 才开始喝酒 |
[05:13] | So either you think that smart women | 所以要么你认为聪明的女人 |
[05:15] | look out for each other, which means you’re an idiot, | 彼此会互相照顾 这说明你是个白痴 |
[05:17] | or you think Cuddy’s not smart, which means… | 或者你觉得卡迪不聪明 也就是说 |
[05:20] | Well, I guess it’s the same both ways. | 不过 这两种想法的结论都一样 |
[05:21] | Then how did you… | 那你怎么 |
[05:22] | Picture fell out of the file. She looks smart. | 照片从病历中掉出来了 她看上去很聪明 |
[05:25] | – Where’s Taub? – You don’t already know? | -陶博在哪儿 -难道你不知道吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah, he’s at home in a fight with his wife. | 对 他在家和老婆吵架 |
[05:30] | I’m just curious what he wanted me to know. | 我只是好奇他会如何跟我解释 |
[05:31] | His car has a flat tire. He’s waiting for a tow truck. | 他的车爆胎了 他在等拖车 |
[05:34] | What about rising blood pressure | 血压升高会不会 |
[05:36] | from binge drinking? | 是饮酒过度引起的呢 |
[05:37] | It could set off a hypertensive crisis, | 那能引发高血压 |
[05:38] | cause heart failure. | 导致心力衰竭 |
[05:39] | Two drinks is hardly a binge. | 两口酒怎能算过度 |
[05:41] | Certainly not if you’re an aussie. | 若是澳大利亚人肯定没问题 |
[05:43] | But when an American schoolgirl | 但若是美国女学生 |
[05:45] | has two drinks before 10:00 a.M., | 在早上10点前喝了两口酒 |
[05:46] | it’s a pretty sure bet that the plan is to have a lot more. | 那她肯定打算喝更多 |
[05:49] | Probably wasn’t the first time she had that plan. | 也许这不是她第一次这样做了 |
[05:50] | We’ll get a c-13-pyruvate mri | 我会做个c-13-丙酮酸磁共振成像 |
[05:52] | to check for cardiac lactic-acid levels. | 检查她的心脏乳酸水平 |
[05:55] | Someone call Taub. | 谁给陶博打个电话 |
[05:56] | Tell him to cut the ball and chain on his own time. | 让他在私人时间处理掉他的老婆 |
[05:59] | We’re arguing about couples yoga? | 你和我吵架是因为夫妻瑜伽的事情吗 |
[06:01] | No. | 不是 |
[06:02] | We’re arguing over the fact | 问题在于我们从未 |
[06:04] | that we don’t ever do anything together anymore. | 一起做过什么事 |
[06:06] | We don’t ever do anything together? | 难道我们从来没一起做过什么吗 |
[06:07] | Chris, I love you, but I swear, | 克里斯 我爱你 但我发誓 |
[06:09] | if you start talking to me | 如果你再用 |
[06:10] | like I’m on the witness stand again, | 这种审问证人的口气跟我说话的话 |
[06:11] | I’m gonna break your neck. | 我会拧断你的脖子 |
[06:12] | Honey, we do stuff together all the time. | 亲爱的 我们一直都是一起做事的啊 |
[06:14] | Really? Like what? | 是吗 比如什么 |
[06:16] | Besides sleeping, watching tv, going out to dinner, | 除了睡觉 看电视 出去吃饭 |
[06:20] | what do we do together, | 我们还一起做过什么 |
[06:21] | just the two of us? | 就只我们两个 |
[06:22] | We… | 我们 |
[06:26] | You don’t like going out to dinner? | 你不喜欢出去吃饭吗 |
[06:29] | All right, I’ll do the yoga. | 好吧 我会去练瑜伽的 |
[06:31] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[06:32] | Now you don’t want me to do it? | 你现在又不希望去练了 |
[06:34] | Just go to work. | 去上班吧 |
[06:35] | No. | 不 |
[06:36] | I’m not leaving until we work this out. | 在我们解决这个问题前 我不会离开的 |
[06:39] | I’m fine. Please, just go. | 我没事 拜托 快走吧 |
[07:06] | Where’s Abby Nash? | 艾比·纳什在哪里 |
[07:09] | I’m Nick, her boyfriend. | 我是尼克 是她男朋友 |
[07:10] | This is my dad. | 这是我爸 |
[07:12] | You can wait in… | 你可以等候在… |
[07:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[07:15] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[07:18] | She’s having some tests run. | 她正在做检查 |
[07:19] | Is she okay? | 她没事吗 |
[07:24] | We think her drinking may have damaged her heart. | 我们认为饮酒可能对她的心脏造成了损害 |
[07:27] | Her heart? | 她的心脏吗 |
[07:30] | No, she doesn’t drink, | 不 她不喝酒 |
[07:31] | Not that much. | 没喝很多 |
[07:32] | Just when she’s at school? | 只在学校里喝吗 |
[07:33] | Nick, what’s he talking about? | 尼克 怎么回事 |
[07:35] | It was a field trip. One of the kids had a fake I.D. | 一次旅行中 有个学生手里有假张身份证[用来买酒] |
[07:38] | But, dad, you know Abby. Tell him. | 不过 爸爸 你了解艾比的 告诉他 |
[07:40] | Well, I know what she’s like | 我知道她的为人 |
[07:41] | When the two of you are around me, but… | 你们在我面前时 她是怎么样的 不过… |
[07:42] | If you’re right, | 如果你是对的 |
[07:43] | The tests will come back negative. | 检查结果会呈阴性 |
[07:45] | Can you give her a message? | 你能帮我带个口信给她吗 |
[07:48] | I brought her homework… | 我帮她把作业拿来了 |
[07:50] | And I love her. | 还有 我爱她 |
[08:06] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[08:10] | Nick loves you. | 尼克很爱你 |
[08:14] | House doesn’t believe you got a flat tire. | 豪斯不相信你的车爆胎了 |
[08:16] | What does he think I was doing? | 他觉得我为什么迟到呢 |
[08:17] | Fighting with the wife. | 和你妻子吵架 |
[08:19] | Why would I lie about that? | 我为什么要说谎呢 |
[08:23] | She wants me to do yoga. | 她想让我和她一起练瑜伽 |
[08:28] | We need thinner cuts. | 我们要做更薄的层面剖析 |
[08:33] | When you and Cameron had disagreements… | 当你和卡梅隆意见有分歧时 |
[08:34] | I’m probably not the best guy to go to for marital advice. | 你向我咨询婚姻问题似乎不妥 |
[08:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:41] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[08:42] | Punch in to the mitral valve. | 加强显示二尖瓣 |
[08:43] | All right, I get the message. | 好了 我明白你的意思了 |
[08:44] | No no, I’m serious. | 不 不 我是认真的 |
[08:48] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:02] | Could be a fungus. | 可能是真菌感染 |
[09:03] | E.R. Drew blood cultures– | 急诊室做过血液培养了 |
[09:05] | All negative, no parasites, no fungus. | 都是阴性 没寄生虫 没真菌 |
[09:07] | It could be fastidious enteric bacteria. | 可能是肠道苛求菌 |
[09:09] | You think she’s been eating your wife’s cooking? | 你觉得她吃了你妻子做的东西吗 |
[09:13] | Hey, I’m on your side, man. | 嗨 我站在你这边 兄弟 |
[09:15] | I am not fighting with my wife. | 我没在和我妻子吵架 |
[09:16] | I had a flat tire. It’s in my trunk. | 我的车爆胎了 还放在我后备箱内 |
[09:18] | You can go look at it if you want. | 你可以自己去看 |
[09:20] | Don’t need to. | 不需要 |
[09:21] | Face tells me you’re bluffing. | 表情告诉我你在说虚张声势 |
[09:23] | Not yours…chase’s. | 不是你的 是奇斯的表情 |
[09:25] | If she was infected through the intestinal tract, | 如果她有肠道感染 |
[09:27] | she’d have intestinal symptoms. | 她会表现出肠道症状 |
[09:29] | There are other ways to get enteric bacteria | 肠道细菌还可能通过其它方式获得 |
[09:31] | Into the bloodstream. | 并进入血液 |
[09:32] | She’s not an intravenous drug user, | 她不静脉注射吸毒 |
[09:33] | she has no tattoos, | 没有纹身 |
[09:34] | And she doesn’t have any scars | 并且她身上没任何伤疤 |
[09:35] | That would indicate she’s a cutter. | 能说明她会自残 |
[09:36] | Transesophageal echo could give us a better idea | 做个经食管超声心动扫描 |
[09:38] | Of what we’re looking at. | 会为我们提供更多线索 |
[09:39] | If that valve is about to dehisce, | 如果瓣膜快要裂开 |
[09:41] | Echo could trigger a heart attack. | 心动描记会引发心脏病发作 |
[09:42] | So come up with a better idea | 那你们想个更好的主意 |
[09:44] | Or have a crash cart ready. | 或是准备好急救推车 |
[09:51] | Why are you lying to House? | 你为什么对豪斯说谎 |
[09:53] | Chase told me. What’s the big deal? | 奇斯告诉我了 有什么大不了的呢 |
[09:55] | Maybe we can talk about this another time… | 我们换个时间聊这个吧 |
[09:57] | Or never. | 或永远不谈 |
[09:58] | I really don’t think she’s gonna tell anyone. | 我想她不会告诉别人的 |
[10:00] | If I admit we’re fighting, | 如果我承认我们在吵架 |
[10:02] | He’s gonna want to know what about. | 他就会想知道为什么 |
[10:03] | So tell him, | 那就告诉他真相呀 |
[10:05] | Or tell him it’s none of his business. | 或者告诉他不要多管闲事 |
[10:06] | This is easier. | 说谎更容易 |
[10:07] | Really? Because it seems much harder. | 真的吗 看起来比说实话难多了 |
[10:11] | What do I know? I’m not a guy. | 我知道什么 我又不是男的 |
[10:12] | Yes… | 对… |
[10:13] | If only I could be as open about my emotional life as you are. | 除非我能像你一样坦露自己感情 |
[10:17] | It’s not about the yoga. | 这件事与瑜伽无关 |
[10:19] | Really? I thought it was, | 真的吗 我还以为有关呢 |
[10:20] | Since we spent an hour talking about yoga, | 因为我们讨论了一个小时瑜伽 |
[10:22] | But what do I know? I’m not a girl. | 不过我怎么知道呢 我不是女的 |
[10:23] | My guess is she thinks you don’t want to spend time with her | 我猜她认为你不愿花时间和她待在一起 |
[10:25] | Because you’re spending it with someone else. | 而是花时间陪在别人身边 |
[10:28] | If she thinks I’m cheating, she would ask. | 如果她觉得我有外遇 她会问的 |
[10:30] | Because you’d tell the truth? | 因为你总是说实话吗 |
[10:33] | I’m not seeing anyone else. | 我确实没有外遇 |
[10:34] | Doesn’t matter. You have a history. | 那不管 你有前科 |
[10:36] | And that’s not her fault. | 那不是她的错 |
[10:37] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我该做什么呢 |
[10:38] | I can’t prove a negative. | 我不能证明不存在的事情 |
[10:40] | That is a problem. | 这确实是个问题 |
[10:45] | There’s the heart. | 心脏在这里 |
[10:47] | Valves look fine– | 瓣膜看上去正常 |
[10:48] | No vegetations, no myxomatous changes. | 没有赘生物 没有粘液性变性 |
[10:51] | Can you give her a little more sedative? | 你能给她多打一点点镇静剂吗 |
[10:57] | She’s dissecting. | 主动脉夹层正在破裂 |
[10:58] | She’s rupturing. Get the scope out. | 已经撕裂了 把探头拿出来 |
[11:02] | This doesn’t make sense. | 完全不合理 |
[11:03] | Her b.P. Is normal, and her heart rate was controlled. | 她的血压正常 心率也控制得很好 |
[11:05] | We’ll figure it out later. | 过会再找原因 |
[11:06] | We’ve only got about 30 seconds to get her open. | 我们只剩大概30秒钟的时间打开它的胸腔 |
[11:11] | No leakage from cannulation site. | 插管处没有渗漏 |
[11:13] | Nice. | 很好 |
[11:14] | Let’s see if she’ll start up. | 看看她心脏能否重新跳动 |
[11:16] | Cardiac paddle. | 除颤器 |
[11:20] | Charging. | 充电 |
[11:21] | And go. | 放电 |
[11:23] | Come on. | 加油 |
[11:24] | Again. Go. | 再来一次 放电 |
[11:27] | Pushing five ccs Adrenline. | 5毫升肾上腺素 |
[11:33] | Zap her again. | 再来一次 |
[11:34] | No. | 不要 |
[11:42] | It’s not working. Clear. | 这没用的 闪开 |
[11:45] | Clear. | 闪开 |
[11:49] | Normal sinus rhythm. | 正常窦性心律 |
[11:52] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[12:07] | T.E.E. And intra-operative visualization | 经食管超声心动扫描和手术中所见 |
[12:09] | Showed no vegetations on the valves, | 没有发现瓣膜上有赘生物 |
[12:11] | No structural abnormalities. | 没有结构异常 |
[12:13] | The dissection means we were wrong | 主动脉夹层说明我们之前 |
[12:15] | About alcohol causing a hypertensive crisis. | 关于酒精引起高血压危象的猜测错误 |
[12:17] | And by “We” You mean “You.” | 你说”我们” 其实是”你” |
[12:18] | Yeah. You were the one who didn’t have any better ideas. | 是啊 但你也没有更好的主意啊 |
[12:21] | It’s not my fault. | 又不是我的过错 |
[12:22] | I was busy trying to judge Taub. | 我当时还忙着评价陶呢 |
[12:24] | Since we already ruled out trauma, | 既然我们排除了外伤的可能性 |
[12:26] | The dissection’s probably a genetic defect. | 主动脉夹层可能是遗传缺陷 |
[12:28] | We’re running the tests. | 我们在做测试 |
[12:29] | She’s not marfanoid. | 她不是马凡氏综合征患者 |
[12:30] | What about an allergy? | 那过敏呢 |
[12:32] | A severe enough one could set off | 严重的过敏症状可以触发 |
[12:34] | A systemic immune reaction, | 系统性的免疫反应 |
[12:35] | Cause fluid in the lungs, | 进而导致肺部积液 |
[12:36] | And inflammation that could weaken the aorta. | 还有炎症会削弱主动脉 |
[12:38] | If it was an allergy, | 如果是过敏的话 |
[12:39] | She’d be getting better in the hospital, | 她在医院里就会有所好转 |
[12:40] | – Not worse. – Unless it was inside her. | -而不是更严重了 -除非是过敏源在她体内 |
[12:46] | Meaning? | 意味着 |
[12:48] | You want my sperm? | 你们要我的精子 |
[12:50] | We think a severe allergic reaction | 我们认为严重的过敏反应 |
[12:52] | Could be causing systemic breakdown. | 能导致系统性的崩溃 |
[12:54] | To my son’s sperm? | 对我儿子的精子过敏吗 |
[12:55] | Actually, his semen is more likely the problem, | 事实上更可能是他的精液的问题 |
[12:59] | Which, I realize, is not what you were reacting to. | 所以我觉得你刚才的反应对象并不对 |
[13:01] | When’s the last time | 你们上一次进行没有 |
[13:02] | The two of you had unprotected sex? | 防护措施的性爱是什么时候呢 |
[13:06] | Never. I use a condom. | 从没有 我用避孕套的 |
[13:07] | You always use a condom… for everything? | 你时刻都用避孕套吗 所有过程吗 |
[13:13] | Well, for most everything. | 对大多数过程 |
[13:15] | When? | 什么时候 |
[13:16] | The night before she collapsed. | 她崩溃的前一晚 |
[13:20] | I’m placing a drop of Nick’s semen protein onto the skin. | 我会滴一滴尼克的精液蛋白到你皮肤上 |
[13:23] | Then I’ll abrade it with a needle, | 然后我会用枕头来摩擦 |
[13:25] | Check for a rash in an hour or so. | 一个小时左右来检查皮疹 |
[13:30] | Mom, come on… | 妈妈 得了吧 |
[13:32] | We’ve been dating for three years. | 我们都约会了三年了 |
[13:34] | Look, I’m not mad, sweetheart. | 我没有生气 亲爱的 |
[13:35] | I’m just confused. | 我只是困惑了 |
[13:38] | A systemic reaction | 系统性的反应 |
[13:39] | Can be triggered by the protein in semen. | 可能是由敬业蛋白引发的 |
[13:41] | In most cases, the reaction is fairly minor. | 在多数情况下 这种反应是相当微小的 |
[13:45] | But in rare cases, | 但在少数情况下 |
[13:46] | Repeat exposure can trigger a hypersensitivity response. | 反复暴露在过敏源下会引发过敏反应 |
[13:49] | Repeat exposure? | 反复暴露吗 |
[13:52] | Ugh, I know, I know– | 我懂 我懂 |
[13:53] | Three years. | 三年时光 |
[13:55] | Is it supposed to hurt? | 这会疼的吗 |
[13:58] | The reaction should take longer than… | 反应时间应该长于 |
[13:59] | No, it’s not that. Ow. | 不是那里 |
[14:01] | – Abby, what’s wrong? – My stomach. | -艾比 怎么了 -我的胃 |
[14:07] | Blood in the urine. | 血尿 |
[14:12] | Help me! | 救命 |
[14:13] | No allergic reaction. | 没有过敏反应 |
[14:15] | On the other hand, now her kidneys are failing. | 另一方面 她的肾脏现在正在衰竭 |
[14:17] | Could be some kind of neuropathy. | 会是某种神经性病变吗 |
[14:19] | Syphilitic lightning pains? | 梅毒性的闪电痛吗 |
[14:21] | It’s not syphilis. | 不是梅毒 |
[14:23] | Vdrl and enzyme immunoassays were negative. | 性病研究实验室和酶免疫测定都是阴性 |
[14:26] | What about a blood clot? | 那血栓呢 |
[14:27] | While she’s on anticoagulants from the aortic surgery? | 她做完动脉手术要用抗凝剂的时候你考虑血栓吗 |
[14:30] | Interstitial nephritis? | 间质性肾炎呢 |
[14:31] | Wouldn’t cause the edema or dissection. | 不会引起水肿和主动脉夹层 |
[14:34] | But cancer could. | 但是癌症能解释通 |
[14:36] | Would you care to be a little more specific? | 你敢说得再具体一些吗 |
[14:38] | If I could, I would have. | 如果我知道的话 我早就说了 |
[14:41] | We could do a full-body scan. | 我们可以给她做个全身扫描 |
[14:45] | We hate full-body scans. | 我们讨厌全身扫描 |
[14:46] | And by “We” You mean “You.” | 你说”我们” 其实是”你” |
[14:49] | We also hate when a patient dies | 我们同样讨厌病人病故 |
[14:50] | Before we figure out what’s wrong with them. | 在我们能搞清楚他们到底出了什么问题前 |
[14:56] | Do the scan. | 去做全身扫描吧 |
[14:59] | How can you convince someone you’re not cheating on them? | 你怎么去说服别人你没有欺骗他们呢 |
[15:02] | Don’t cheat. | 真的别欺骗就行 |
[15:03] | After a while, they’ll catch on. | 过段时间后 他们会知道真相的 |
[15:05] | What if I don’t want to wait that long? | 假若我不想等那么久呢 |
[15:06] | Take them with you wherever you go for 24 hours a day. | 无论你去哪 带他们全天24小时和你一起 |
[15:09] | So your wife’s a little insecure. | 是的 你老婆有不安全感 |
[15:11] | Is that so bad? | 又那么糟糕吗 |
[15:12] | At least you know she still cares. | 至少你知道她还关心这些 |
[15:14] | I know she cares. | 我知道她很关心 |
[15:16] | What I want is for her to be happy. | 我需要的是让她开心起来 |
[15:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:23] | You don’t think I want my wife to be happy? | 你觉得我不想让我老婆开心吗 |
[15:25] | Sure… | 当然觉得 |
[15:27] | As long as it makes you happy. | 只要那能让你开心 |
[16:00] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:03] | I think you work quickly. | 我觉得你动作迅速 |
[16:06] | Piece of cake– | 小事一桩 |
[16:07] | You give them money, they give you furniture. | 你付钱 他们给家具 |
[16:09] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错吧 |
[16:12] | Nope. | 不是 |
[16:13] | It’s not bad at all. | 是一点坏的感觉都没有 |
[16:26] | It’s taking a really long time. | 花的时间有些长啊 |
[16:28] | Just hang in there | 再忍受一会 |
[16:29] | And try not to talk unless you really have to. | 除非有必要 你最好忍住别说话 |
[16:31] | It can affect the images. | 那会影响到成像的 |
[16:34] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[16:36] | Hello? Are you still there? | 喂 你还在吗 |
[16:41] | I think there’s something wrong with the machine. | 我觉得这仪器有些问题 |
[16:42] | It’s not the machine. | 不是仪器的问题 |
[16:43] | It’s an earthquake. | 是地震而已 |
[16:45] | Hold on. We’ll get you out. | 抓住 我们来把你弄出来 |
[16:46] | Get me out now. | 现在就把我弄出去 |
[17:27] | Oh, my god! | 哦 天哪 |
[17:28] | I can’t hold on! | 我抓不住了 |
[17:41] | It’s a black hole. | 是黑洞 |
[17:42] | She’s hallucinating. | 她产生了幻觉 |
[17:44] | I certainly hope so. | 我确实希望如此 |
[17:52] | Hallucination means brain problem. | 幻觉意味着大脑有问题 |
[17:55] | Brain problems don’t split your aorta. | 大脑问题不会分裂你的主动脉 |
[17:58] | A vascular problem could explain both. | 血管问题可以解释两者 |
[18:01] | Inflammation in the blood vessel walls | 血管壁炎症 |
[18:03] | leads to dissection in the aorta | 导致主动脉夹层 |
[18:05] | and could cause an aneurysm in the brain | 可能会导致脑动脉瘤 |
[18:06] | that could cause the visions. | 这可能引起幻觉 |
[18:08] | It’s a bit convoluted, | 有点复杂 |
[18:10] | but brain and heart function are susceptible, too. | 但是大脑和心脏功能也很敏感 |
[18:12] | If there was any sign of the inflammation of the aorta, | 如果有主动脉炎症的迹象 |
[18:15] | that would make sense. | 这是有道理的 |
[18:56] | House! | 豪斯 |
[18:57] | It’s not funny. | 这不好玩 |
[18:58] | I got enough problems already. | 我的问题已经够多了 |
[19:00] | Trust me. This is gonna help. | 相信我吧 这会有帮助的 |
[19:02] | An aneurysm explains the hallucinations. | 动脉瘤能解释幻觉 |
[19:04] | And it’s the one thing | 而且这点是我们 |
[19:05] | We haven’t excluded from the differential. | 在鉴别诊断时没有排除的 |
[19:08] | Your texting does not prove you’re faithful. | 你的短信不能证明你的忠诚 |
[19:10] | Just proves you know she thinks you’re unfaithful. | 只能说明你知道 她觉得你不忠 |
[19:13] | Can’t force trust. | 信任不能被强加 |
[19:15] | What did she hallucinate? | 她幻觉了什么 |
[19:17] | The content of the hallucination | 幻觉的内容 |
[19:19] | Isn’t relevant. | 不相干的 |
[19:20] | – Not usually. – Not ever. | -通常不是 -从不想干 |
[19:23] | We know nothing. Brain knows all. | 我们什么都不知道 大脑却什么都知道 |
[19:26] | You get an ulcer, you don’t know it, | 得了溃疡 你不会知道 |
[19:27] | But the brain increases mucin secretions. | 但是大脑增加黏液素分泌 |
[19:29] | It knows what the problem is, | 它知道出了什么问题 |
[19:31] | Knows where the problem is. | 哪里有问题 |
[19:32] | It’s a big logical jump | 从机体免疫反应 |
[19:34] | from a body’s immune response | 到大脑给予下意识诊断线索 |
[19:35] | to the brain giving subconscious diagnostic clues. | 这在逻辑上可是个大跳跃 |
[19:37] | What about dreaming about waterfalls, running streams | 梦到瀑布 水流什么意思 |
[19:40] | if you need to go to the bathroom? | 得去洗手间吗 |
[19:41] | Sure. That’s the same as the brain shouting, | 没错 就像是大脑呼喊 |
[19:42] | “You have pancreatic cancer.” | “你有胰腺癌” |
[19:44] | Her subconscious is trying to tell her something. | 她的潜意识试图告诉她什么 |
[19:47] | We need to eavesdrop. | 我们得偷听 |
[19:49] | She was screaming she was being sucked into a black hole, | 她尖叫说她被吸进黑洞 |
[19:52] | So we should look for a tumor in her anus? | 那么我们是不是该在她的肛门里找肿瘤呢 |
[19:54] | We need the whole story. | 我们需要完整的故事 |
[19:56] | The cognitive pattern recognition program | 认知模式识别 |
[19:59] | might tell us what’s going on in her head. | 或许能告诉我们她的脑袋里发生了什么 |
[20:03] | Or we could act on something based in science, | 或许 我们可以基于科学做点什么 |
[20:06] | not science fiction. | 而不是根据科幻小说 |
[20:07] | Get an MRA with contrast | 做个对比磁共振血管造影 |
[20:09] | to see if she has an aneurysm, | 看看她有没有动脉瘤 |
[20:10] | Unless you think Cuddy’s gonna go for the mind reading. | 除非你觉得卡迪会支持读心术 |
[20:13] | Fine. Do the MRA. | 算了 磁共振血管造影 |
[20:15] | When it comes back negative, we can move on to the… | 等结果出来是阴性的时候 我们能转向 |
[20:18] | Crazy but possible ideas. | 疯狂 不过也许能有用的主意 |
[20:59] | What did you do with the furniture? | 你怎么处理了那些家具 |
[21:02] | I returned it. | 退了 |
[21:04] | You told me to buy it. | 你让我买下的 |
[21:06] | But you didn’t buy it. You rented it. | 不过你没有 你仅仅是租的 |
[21:09] | You made one phone call to economy furniture supply– | 你给经济家具供应打了电话 |
[21:14] | “We get it done so you don’t have to.” | “我们搞定 不用你忙” |
[21:16] | So what? We had a table, chairs– | 那又怎样 我们有了桌子 椅子 |
[21:19] | But no clue what any of it meant. | 但是看不出任何意义 |
[21:22] | Fine. I’ll hire a decorator. | 好了 我雇个装璜师 |
[21:24] | Perfect. Another woman to tell you who you are. | 棒极了 另一个女人来告诉你你是谁 |
[21:26] | I’ll hire a male decorator. | 我雇个男的装璜师 |
[21:28] | Step inside one furniture store | 你要走进一家家具店 |
[21:30] | And find one thing you like. | 找件你喜欢的东西 |
[21:32] | I like not doing this. | 我喜欢不这么做 |
[21:35] | One. | 一件 |
[21:43] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[21:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:52] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈妈在哪里 |
[21:55] | She went down to get some breakfast. | 她下去买早饭了 |
[21:58] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[22:00] | Well, besides the fact that I can barely breathe | 还行 除了我差不多没法呼吸 |
[22:03] | And I ache all over, | 还有浑身疼 |
[22:05] | Not good. | 不太妙 |
[22:08] | Anything I can do? | 我能做什么吗 |
[22:11] | Just don’t go. | 就是别走 |
[22:13] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[22:30] | Been a while | 距离我们上一次超过一天没干那个 |
[22:31] | since we’ve gone more than a day without doing that. | 很久了 |
[22:33] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[22:36] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[22:41] | I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[22:42] | Been a long time since we went more than a day without doing that. | 距离我们上一次超过一天没干那个很久了 |
[22:56] | We have a secret. | 我们有个秘密 |
[23:00] | Now, you don’t need to answer right now, but… | 现在 你不用马上回答 不过 |
[23:08] | Abby, I want to marry you. | 艾比 我想娶你 |
[23:13] | Tell him the secret. It’s okay. | 告诉他那个秘密 没事的 |
[23:19] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[23:22] | – What? – Abby, what are you feeling? | -什么 -艾比 你觉得怎样 |
[23:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:25] | Your secret is killing you. | 你的秘密在杀死你 |
[23:26] | I see, um… maybe it’s all the medication. | 我看见 或许都是因为药 |
[23:30] | I’m just–um… | 我就是 |
[23:36] | Abby. Can you hear me? | 艾比 你能听到我说话吗 |
[23:38] | You deserve to die. | 你该死 |
[23:42] | We need four milligrams lorazepam. | 我们需要4毫克劳拉西泮 |
[23:55] | She seized for over a minute. | 她癫痫发作超过一分钟 |
[23:57] | Inner-ictal E.E.G. showed no synchronous discharges. | 发作期脑电图显示没有同步放电 |
[24:01] | And the MRA? | 磁共振血管造影呢 |
[24:03] | No aneurysms or arterial or venous malformations in the brain. | 没有动脉瘤 脑部动脉或静脉无异常 |
[24:06] | As predicted. | 意料之中 |
[24:08] | What did we say we’d move on to? | 我们说要继续做什么来着 |
[24:10] | Out-of-body experiences can be induced | 灵魂出窍能被 |
[24:12] | by sensory overload in the temporoparietal junction. | 颞顶联合区感觉超负荷所诱导 |
[24:14] | Temporoparietal junction was clean on MRI, | 核磁共振上颞顶联合区无异常 |
[24:17] | MRA, and whole-body scan. | 还有磁共振血管造影 全身扫描 |
[24:19] | Which just leaves us with the question | 就只留给我们一个疑问 |
[24:21] | Of what happened during the out-of-body experience. | 灵魂出窍时到底发生了什么 |
[24:25] | If I say her blood pressure shot up over 200 | 要是我说她的血压飙至200多 |
[24:27] | and she bit her tongue, | 她还咬了自己的舌头 |
[24:29] | Would that be a satisfactory answer? | 是个满意的答复吗 |
[24:30] | Sure. If you then went on to answer the following– | 当然 要是你接着回答 |
[24:33] | Did she float above her body? | 她的灵魂有没有漂浮于身体之上呢 |
[24:35] | Did she see Jesus? | 见到上帝了吗 |
[24:36] | Did she bathe in the ganges? | 她是否在恒河沐浴呢 |
[24:38] | No, no, and no. | 没有 没有还是没有 |
[24:39] | Can we get back to the medical science? | 我们能不能回到医学上来 |
[24:41] | No. | 不行 |
[24:42] | She claims she emerged from her body as a younger version of herself | 她声称以年轻时的自己脱离肉体 |
[24:46] | and started talking. | 然后开始说话 |
[24:47] | She couldn’t remember what was discussed. | 她记不得说了什么 |
[24:48] | But I’m sure it wasn’t a differential. | 但我确定没有差别 |
[24:50] | House, cognitive pattern recognition | 豪斯 认知模式识别 |
[24:52] | Is 50 years from being a useful diagnostic tool. | 是50年前有用的诊断工具 |
[24:55] | Even if we can get the equipment, | 就算我们能搞到仪器 |
[24:56] | It takes hours for the initial mapping. | 做初步映射得要几个小时 |
[24:58] | If she has another seizure, she could stroke out. | 要是她再次癫痫发作 可能就玩完了 |
[25:00] | Coincidentally, | 与此同时 |
[25:01] | She could also have a stroke if we do nothing. | 要是我们什么也不做 她也可能玩完 |
[25:03] | I’m not telling a mother who’s scared out of her mind | 我不会和一个吓坏了的母亲说 |
[25:05] | That our best shot is a magic trick. | 魔幻戏法是我们最好的选择 |
[25:07] | It’s not magical. It’s experimental. | 不是魔幻的 是试验性的 |
[25:10] | Just like washing your hands after pooping once was. | 就像当年的便后洗手一样 |
[25:13] | And technically, it’s not our best shot. | 理论角度而言 不是我们最好的选择 |
[25:15] | I’m pretty sure it’s our only shot. | 我相当肯定是我们唯一的选择 |
[25:19] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[25:20] | So, Foreman, go get her consent. | 那么 福曼 去拿她的知情同意书 |
[25:22] | The rest of you go down to the cog sci lab. | 其他人下楼到认知科学实验室 |
[25:25] | Equipment should already be there. | 仪器应该已经在那里了 |
[25:37] | I’ll catch up. | 我随后就到 |
[25:44] | Thanks for the invite. | 多谢邀请 |
[25:46] | I’m not sure I’m up for the hospital food. | 我不太确定我喜欢医院食物 |
[25:47] | Good, ’cause I wasn’t planning on lunch. | 不错 因为我没计划共进午餐 |
[25:52] | While you watch video clips, | 当你看录像剪辑的时候 |
[25:54] | A computer maps how your brain processes the images. | 电脑会记录你的大脑如何处理图像 |
[25:57] | How long will it take? | 要多久呢 |
[25:59] | Six hours. But that’s really just the prep. | 6小时 不过这还只是准备工作 |
[26:01] | Once the computer maps how she processes the information, | 一旦电脑了解她如何处理信息 |
[26:04] | We’ll put her under twilight sedation, | 我们会将她半麻 |
[26:06] | Use the same equipment | 用同样的仪器 |
[26:07] | To monitor her unconscious thoughts. | 监测她的潜意识思维活动 |
[26:09] | Hopefully, it’ll spit out a very basic video | 顺利的话 能提供一个基本影像 |
[26:12] | Of whatever’s going on in her head. | 关于她脑袋里所发生的事情 |
[26:13] | And what will that tell you? | 然后那个能告诉你们什么呢 |
[26:15] | Hopefully, it’ll give us a clue | 希望 能给我们 |
[26:17] | As to where your brain thinks the problem is. | 你大脑中问题所在线索 |
[26:19] | A lot of “Hopefullys”. | 好多希望啊 |
[26:21] | Could it hurt her? | 有副作用吗 |
[26:24] | We’re at a diagnostic dead end. | 我们现在也没有其它诊断结果 |
[26:26] | We’ve got to try something. | 必须试一下 |
[26:36] | This is much better than lunch. | 这比吃午餐好很多 |
[26:39] | I agree. | 是啊 |
[26:44] | What made you think of this? | 你怎么想到这个的 |
[26:46] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[26:48] | No, I…I mean this… | 不 我是说 |
[26:50] | Car, in the parking lot. | 在车里 在停车场 |
[26:53] | I just don’t like feeling | 我只是不想觉得 |
[26:54] | Like maybe this isn’t the first time you’ve done this. | 你不是第一次这么做 |
[26:56] | It’s the first. | 确实是第一次 |
[26:58] | I love you. You know that, right? | 我爱你 你是知道的对吗 |
[27:00] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[27:06] | I want you to be able to trust me. | 你要信任我 |
[27:08] | And I want to, but… | 我也希望 但是 |
[27:17] | Inspiration point doesn’t open till after dark. | 天黑之后就没有灵感了 |
[27:21] | Got a real cool magic show about to start. | 真正的魔幻戏法就要开始了 |
[27:26] | Also, I’m gonna need to check your spare. | 另外 我要经常查你的岗 |
[27:54] | Abby, can you think of something specific? | 艾比 你可以想一些细节的东西吗 |
[27:57] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[27:58] | Doesn’t matter. Just make it a single image. | 不要紧 一些简单的影像 |
[28:19] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[28:21] | About Nick playing baseball. | 尼克在打棒球 |
[28:22] | Holy crap. | 天啊 |
[28:24] | That’s amazing. | 太神了 |
[28:26] | Yeah. Now all we have to do | 是的 现在我们需要做的就是 |
[28:28] | Is read her subconscious | 研究她的潜在意识 |
[28:29] | And hope that it’s completely rational | 希望它完全合理 |
[28:31] | And went to med school. | 然后去医学院 |
[28:35] | Does anything get you excited? | 你觉得很兴奋吗 |
[28:46] | Can I help you with something? | 请问有什么能帮你的 |
[28:48] | Yes. I was wondering if you could tell me | 我希望你可以介绍一下 |
[28:52] | A little bit about this dining table. | 这张餐桌 |
[28:54] | It’s made of wood, and you eat off it. | 它原材料是木头 你可以在上面吃饭 |
[28:57] | So you’re paid by commission? | 你是按厂商佣金推销的吗 |
[28:59] | It’s furniture. | 这只是家具 |
[29:00] | Find something you like. Let me know. | 如果看到喜欢的告诉我 |
[29:02] | I’ll ring it up. | 我来开单 |
[29:04] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[29:35] | Okay, that’s…that’s not the one. | 这个不是我要的 |
[29:44] | That is a remarkable collection, | 这件非常不错 |
[29:45] | If I can show it to you. | 我可以给你介绍一下 |
[29:47] | I’m Gabriella. | 我是加布里埃尔 |
[29:49] | I’m really just looking for a nice dining-room table. | 我想找一张满意的餐桌 |
[29:53] | I see. You’re daring. | 我知道 你很另类 |
[29:55] | Yes, I do that sometimes, | 是的 有时候 |
[29:58] | But… | 但是 |
[29:59] | Right now why am I daring? | 现在你为什么觉得我另类 |
[30:02] | You’re not constrained by rules. | 你不拘泥于规则 |
[30:04] | What else attracts you in the patio section? | 还有其它吸引你的阳台家具吗 |
[30:07] | Wait, this is a patio tab… for outside? | 等等 这是户外用的阳台家具吗 |
[30:28] | Well, it’s taken us just over an hour | 我们花了一个多小时 |
[30:30] | To prove that she has a very boring subconscious. | 就为了看她的无聊意识吗 |
[30:34] | Anyone ever tell you you can be a real buzzkill? | 有人说过你很扫兴吗 |
[30:36] | Yes. | 有 |
[30:39] | Stars? | 星星 |
[30:42] | Maybe that’s a stripe? | 可能是条纹 |
[30:45] | It’s the sky. | 是天空 |
[30:47] | She’s thinking about the moon | 她在想月亮 |
[30:48] | And the stars and the sky. | 星星和天空 |
[30:50] | She’s going to Stanford to study physics. | 她要去斯坦福学物理 |
[30:52] | It’s not a big revelation that she’d think about the sky. | 所以想象天空没什么好意外的 |
[30:55] | Or star could be a white blood cell. | 星星可能是白血球 |
[30:58] | Leukemia? | 白血病 |
[31:05] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[31:06] | Her dad? | 他爸爸 |
[31:07] | He died when she was eight. | 他在她8岁时去世 |
[31:09] | What did daddy die of? | 怎么死的 |
[31:10] | Private-plane crash… no connection. | 私人飞机坠毁 毫无联系 |
[31:13] | Stars, moon, sky, | 星星 月亮 天空 |
[31:16] | White blood cells, heart valves, | 白血球 心脏瓣膜 |
[31:18] | Black holes, or anus | 黑洞或者肛门 |
[31:20] | Or a million other circular passageways into the body | 或者成百万通向身体的通道 |
[31:23] | And her dad. | 还有她爸爸 |
[31:25] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得是什么意思 |
[31:27] | She likes school, | 她喜欢上学 |
[31:28] | And she has daddy issues… | 有恋父情结 |
[31:31] | Neither of which helps us. | 两者对我们都毫无帮助 |
[31:37] | So now what do we do? Start over? | 我们现在做什么 重新开始吗 |
[31:40] | We obviously missed something. | 显然我们错过什么了 |
[31:42] | What about the liver? | 肝脏呢 |
[31:43] | What about her left toe? | 左脚趾呢 |
[31:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:46] | I thought we were randomly picking out body parts | 我以为我们在猜身体哪个部分 |
[31:48] | That had nothing to do with her symptoms. | 和她的症状没有关系 |
[31:50] | Liver’s responsible for proteins, | 肝脏是负责蛋白质 |
[31:52] | Immunological effects, production of red blood cells. | 免疫反应和造红血球的 |
[31:55] | Might be able to explain the lungs, | 或许可以解释肺部问题 |
[31:57] | The hallucinations. | 和幻觉 |
[31:59] | Not the aortic dissection. | 但没有解释不通主动脉夹层 |
[32:01] | Kidneys are also failing. | 同样 肾脏在衰竭 |
[32:03] | We add in polycystic disease, could explain the dissection. | 还有性疾病 可以解释解主动脉夹层 |
[32:07] | So that’s one imperfect theory, | 一个完善的推测 |
[32:08] | Plus a rare complication | 加一个混乱的 |
[32:10] | Of a second theory, | 推测 |
[32:11] | Which gives us a complete explanation. | 给了我们一个完整的解释 |
[32:15] | Don’t polish the notion, Foreman. | 你想到什么了福曼 |
[32:19] | Pineal gland is calcified. | 松果腺钙化 |
[32:21] | It’s supposed to be calcified. | 青春期之后 |
[32:22] | Happens after puberty. | 都会钙化 |
[32:24] | What if it’s obscuring a tumor? | 如果它里面有肿瘤呢 |
[32:27] | It’s the only place we couldn’t look inside. | 那里面是我们唯一看不到的地方 |
[32:29] | Get a better look at her pineal gland | 用三倍特斯拉旋转反射核磁共振成像 |
[32:31] | With three tesla fast spin echo mri. | 再去检查一下她的松果腺 |
[32:41] | You’re pacing my office ’cause you’re buying furniture? | 你来我办公室是因为要买家具的事 |
[32:43] | No, I’m pacing your office | 不 我来你办公室 |
[32:45] | Because I’m physically incapable of buying furniture. | 是因为我天生不会买家具 |
[32:48] | For Amber’s old place? | 是为Amber的老地方买吗 |
[32:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:52] | It needs some new… | 需要买些新的 |
[32:53] | I know you bought the place I wanted. | 我知道你买了我想要的地方 |
[32:55] | You’re a jerk. Let’s move on. | 你是个混蛋 继续 |
[32:56] | Hire a decorator. | 请一个室内设计师 |
[32:58] | I’m supposed to find me. | 我想自己来 |
[33:01] | Backpack through Europe. | 你不如背包穿越欧洲 |
[33:03] | I know it’s hard to believe, | 我知道你很难相信 |
[33:04] | But you know what says even more | 但你应该了解你自己 |
[33:05] | About who you are than your furniture? | 多过了解家具吧 |
[33:08] | The fact that you are letting House | 事实上你让豪斯教你 |
[33:10] | Tell you how to buy furniture. | 怎么买家具 |
[33:13] | Call Beatrice. | 打电话给Beatrice |
[33:27] | Mri revealed no remarkable features | 核磁共振没有透析出 |
[33:29] | On her pineal gland. | 松果腺异常 |
[33:30] | But there were slightly elevated levels | 只是乳酸脱氢酶异酵素 |
[33:31] | Of lactate dehydrogenase isoenzymes. | 水平稍微偏高 |
[33:35] | Which we would expect to see | 如果有过敏反应 |
[33:36] | If there was an allergic reaction happening. | 我们应该怎么办 |
[33:38] | There’s definitely no allergy. | 不可能过敏 |
[33:42] | Parasite? | 寄生虫呢 |
[33:43] | There’s this middle eastern parasite… | 这种中东的寄生虫 |
[33:44] | How exactly do you want to be shot down? | 你就这么想被反驳得无话可说吗 |
[33:47] | On the basis of the fact | 事实摆在那儿 |
[33:48] | that she’s never been within | 她从没踏入过中东的 |
[33:50] | 6,000 miles of the middle east, | 方圆六千里之内 |
[33:51] | or on the basis of the fact that all our scans | 而我们所做的所有 |
[33:53] | And urine samples came back clean? | 测验和尿检都呈阴性 |
[33:57] | And yet she’s still failing, | 而她依旧在衰竭 |
[33:59] | System after system. | 一个系统接着一个系统 |
[34:04] | So either we find the answer at autopsy | 我们要不然就在尸检台上找到答案 |
[34:07] | Or… | 要不然就 |
[34:12] | What? | 什么 |
[34:17] | I got nothin’. | 我不知道 |
[34:56] | I was gonna head out. | 我得出去一趟 |
[34:58] | If there’s any change, I assume you’ll page me? | 要是有问题 你会呼我吧 |
[35:02] | Are you having an affair? | 你有外遇吗 |
[35:07] | Does it bother you that your wife | 你妻子不敢问你这个问题 |
[35:08] | doesn’t have the guts to actually ask that question, | 而我却敢问 |
[35:10] | and I do? | 这让你感到烦恼吗 |
[35:12] | On both ends, yes. | 两边都是 |
[35:13] | Difference is, I’m not afraid of the answer. | 不同之处在于 答案不会让我害怕 |
[35:16] | And I might believe you. | 而且我会相信你 |
[35:18] | I’m not having an affair. | 我没外遇 |
[35:19] | But you want to. | 但你想搞外遇 |
[35:20] | No, I don’t. | 我不想 |
[35:22] | I’m through living like that. | 我不想再那样过日子了 |
[35:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:26] | What, you finally got to the point | 怎么 你还是到了那点子上吗 |
[35:27] | where half your age plus seven | 连只比你岁数的一半大七岁的女孩 |
[35:29] | just isn’t young enough? | 也不够年轻了吗 |
[35:30] | Talk to you later, house. | 晚点跟你说 |
[35:32] | Or is it because you now really are | 还是说你实在已经 |
[35:34] | old enough to be their– | 老得足以做他们的 |
[35:40] | The dad. | 那个爸爸 |
[35:43] | Does he travel for work? | 他会出差吗 |
[35:45] | What do you mean, “Does he”? | 你说什么 他会吗 |
[35:47] | He died almost ten years ago. | 他十年前就死了 |
[35:50] | Not hers, her boyfriend’s. | 不是她的 她男友的 |
[35:54] | He’s the one in her visions. | 她幻觉里的那个人是他 |
[36:01] | I’m your son’s girlfriend’s doctor. | 我是你儿子女友的医生 |
[36:04] | Oh. It’s a mouthful, | 这头衔可真够长的 |
[36:07] | But probably not as tricky as your title. | 但应该没有你的复杂 |
[36:09] | Um, okay. Is abby gonna be all right? | 好吧 艾比会好起来吗 |
[36:12] | Do you travel a lot? | 你经常旅游吗 |
[36:13] | Yeah, I have a food-import business. Why? | 对啊 我做食品进口生意 怎么了 |
[36:15] | Where’d you go? | 你去过哪儿 |
[36:17] | All over– | 哪里都去 |
[36:17] | France, italy, | 法国 意大利 |
[36:19] | the mediterranean. Why? | 地中海地区 怎么了 |
[36:21] | I think you exposed her to a parasite. | 我认为你令她感染了寄生虫 |
[36:26] | I thought the scans didn’t show any. | 但检测里什么都没显示啊 |
[36:27] | Because she doesn’t have any. | 因为她什么都没有得 |
[36:29] | – But you just said… – It’s cool. | -但你刚才说 -这很酷 |
[36:31] | My theory is that her body | 我的猜想是她的身体 |
[36:34] | was able to kill off the parasite, | 能杀死寄生虫 |
[36:36] | But what it couldn’t do | 但却没办法 |
[36:38] | was get rid of the shell, | 清除它们的外壳 |
[36:39] | which doesn’t show up on the scans. | 这在检测里无法显示 |
[36:42] | That little piece of microscopic garbage | 那些微型的垃圾 |
[36:45] | set off an allergic reaction | 引起了过敏反应 |
[36:46] | Called cerebellar schistosomiasis | 叫做小脑血吸虫 |
[36:49] | delayed hypersensitivity allergy, | 迟发性过敏症 |
[36:52] | Or cusdehaaa. | 或者说cusdehaaa |
[36:54] | Risky, unpleasant treatment, but completely curable. | 治疗痛苦而充满风险 但绝对能治 |
[36:58] | Well, that’s fantastic. | 好吧 那很棒 |
[36:59] | You’d think so, wouldn’t you? | 你这么想不是吗 |
[37:01] | Only thing is, | 只有一点 |
[37:03] | did you ever have sex with your son’s girlfriend? | 你和你儿子的女朋友睡过吗 |
[37:08] | Where the hell do you get off asking– | 你该死的在问些什么鬼东西 |
[37:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:13] | See, I can’t treat this unless I can confirm it, | 听着 不确定的话我就不能治疗 |
[37:16] | and the only way she could have been exposed | 而性接触是感染 |
[37:18] | to this parasite is sexually, | 这一寄生虫的唯一途径 |
[37:19] | which means she’s gonna die very soon | 意味着除非你承认和她睡过 |
[37:21] | unless you admit that you slept with her. | 要不然她很快就要死了 |
[37:27] | Dad? | 爸 |
[37:29] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[37:29] | Gee, this is bad, | 糟糕了 |
[37:31] | because you now have to choose between her living | 你得二选一了 是让她死掉呢 |
[37:33] | and the truth becoming public. | 还是把这公诸于众呢 |
[37:36] | And frankly, given what the truth is, | 实话说 在这种情况下 |
[37:37] | it’s a tough call. | 这真是困难的选择 |
[37:44] | You’d broken up. | 你们分手了 |
[37:46] | She was crying. | 她在哭 |
[37:48] | Your girlfriend is not allergic to your semen. | 你女友不是对你的精液过敏 |
[37:50] | She’s allergic to the egyptian parasite | 她对你父亲精液中的 |
[37:52] | swimming around in your dad’s semen. | 埃及寄生虫过敏 |
[37:58] | You slept with Abby? | 你和艾比上床了吗 |
[38:00] | I was drunk. | 我醉了 |
[38:01] | We both… | 我们都 |
[38:03] | No need to explain. Technically, she was legal. | 没什么好解释 理论说来这是合法的 |
[38:08] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[38:14] | All things considered, | 全盘考虑的话 |
[38:15] | it’s actually great news. | 其实这是好消息 |
[38:32] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[38:34] | You wussed out, and you used a decorator. | 你懦弱地退缩了 找了个装修公司 |
[38:37] | Why can’t that be me– | 我为什么就不能这样 |
[38:38] | the wuss who loves decorators? | 做个热爱装修公司的懦夫呢 |
[38:40] | ’cause it’s not. | 因为你就不是 |
[38:41] | Okay. It’s not. | 好吧 我不是 |
[38:42] | But don’t return it. I can’t keep doing this. | 但再全还回去了 我不能一直这么做 |
[38:45] | You have to. | 你必须这样 |
[38:47] | You can’t keep letting other people define you. | 你不能一直让别人来定义你 |
[38:53] | Not another elephant. | 不会是另一头大象吧 |
[39:11] | Decorator didn’t pick this. | 装修公司没挑这个 |
[39:13] | You’re gonna have to buy your own cape. | 你得自己买防尘罩 |
[39:40] | I like what this says about you, Wilson. | 我喜欢这所代表的你 威尔森 |
[41:00] | I don’t remember him at the wedding. | 我不记得他来过我们婚礼 |
[41:02] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[41:03] | I don’t remember most of the people who were at our wedding. | 婚礼上大部分人我都不记得了 |
[41:09] | Which is why… | 所以我想 |
[41:13] | I thought I’d ask the love of my life | 我该求我一生挚爱 |
[41:15] | to marry me. | 下嫁于我 |
[41:19] | We’re already married. | 我们已经结婚了 |
[41:22] | I want to be better at it. | 我想做得更好 |
[41:29] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 这真漂亮 |
[41:59] | What’d you tell him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[42:01] | That it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love him. | 那并不代表她不爱他 |
[42:04] | And he bought it? | 他这就接受了吗 |
[42:07] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[42:13] | Your wife say yes? | 你妻子同意了吗 |
[42:16] | How did you know– | 你怎么知道 |
[42:17] | Monkey see, monkey do. | 西子捧心 东施效颦 |
[42:20] | At least he has the young and stupid excuse. | 至少他以年轻愚蠢做借口 |
[42:23] | She said yes. | 她同意了 |
[42:27] | Good for you. | 恭喜 |
[42:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |