时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | My lords, and ladies. | 主啊 女士们 |
[00:28] | Today your queen will choose her champion. | 今天你们的王后就要选出她的勇士 |
[00:33] | Here, he will battle for not only her honor, | 此刻 他不仅将为了她的荣耀而战 |
[00:37] | but for a title of his own. | 也将为他自己的头衔而战 |
[00:41] | But only if he can defeat the Captain of my guard, | 但只有打败我的侍卫长 |
[00:44] | Sir Horace the Black! | 黑爵士 贺拉斯 |
[00:57] | Sir William… | 威廉姆爵士 |
[00:59] | Would thou fight for my honor? | 你愿意为了我的荣耀而战么 |
[01:01] | To the death, your majesty. | 直至战死 王后殿下 |
[01:04] | Let’s hope it does not come to that, eh? | 让我们祈祷不至于此 好吗 |
[01:09] | I choose Sir William as my champion. | 我选择威廉姆爵士为我的勇士 |
[01:17] | Attack from his left side. | 攻击他的左侧 |
[01:20] | I saw his squire bandaging that shoulder this morning. | 今早我看到他的侍卫在包扎肩部 |
[01:27] | I wish thee luck and strength. | 我祝你好运 赐你力量 |
[01:29] | I feel I shall need all I can get. | 我感到需要全部我能得到的 |
[01:37] | The Captain of my guard | 我的侍卫长 |
[01:40] | Sir Horace the Black! | 黑爵士 贺拉斯 |
[02:00] | Are you sure you wouldn’t like | 我的王后 你确定 |
[02:01] | to reconsider your choice, my queen? | 不再考虑你的选择吗 |
[02:05] | I believe I chose rightly, my king. | 我相信我的选择是正确的 国王 |
[02:16] | Brave knights, | 勇敢骑士们 |
[02:18] | in the honored tradition of our lands, have at ye! | 以这片土地光荣的传统 现在开始 |
[02:49] | I feel you chose most poorly, my love. | 我觉得你选错了 亲爱的 |
[03:51] | William! William! | 威廉姆 威廉姆 |
[03:53] | William! William! | 威廉姆 威廉姆 |
[04:04] | William? | 威廉姆 |
[04:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:14] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[04:21] | William? | 威廉姆 |
[04:35] | We need an ambulance at the Camden Fairgrounds. | 要辆救护车 卡姆登游乐场 |
[05:36] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[05:38] | You’re naked. | 你没穿衣服 |
[05:40] | And, for the record, | 另外 声明一下 |
[05:41] | a little bit cold. | 有点冷 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know that anyone was home. | 抱歉 我不知道有人在家 |
[05:45] | James had an early call, and I was just leaving. | 詹姆斯上早班 我也马上要走 |
[05:48] | Without breakfast? | 不吃早饭吗 |
[05:50] | I’m fine, thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[05:51] | I’m Sam, by the way. | 我是山姆 顺便说一下 |
[05:54] | House. Nice to meet you. | 豪斯 很高兴认识你 |
[05:55] | It’d be nicer if you’d put this on. | 要是你能穿上这个就更好了 |
[05:59] | So you and Wilson… | 那么 你和威尔森 |
[06:00] | thought you were staying in New York last night. | 以为你昨晚呆在纽约了 |
[06:03] | Sorry, | 对不起 |
[06:04] | must have missed the “if this trailer be a-rockin” sign out front. | 一定是没看到外面的”请勿打扰” 了 |
[06:09] | I’m really late, | 我真的晚了 |
[06:11] | so if there’s any chancethat we can pretend this never happened, | 要是可以假装什么也没发生 |
[06:16] | I’d be completely fine with that. | 我完全没有意见 |
[06:28] | An eight-year-old with bleeding ears. | 8岁小孩 耳朵流血 |
[06:30] | I’ll see your bleeding ears | 我马上就能看你耳朵流血 |
[06:31] | and raise you a total muscular degeneration. | 再你给个彻底的肌肉退化 |
[06:35] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[06:40] | I had a dream like this once. | 我曾做过这样的梦 |
[06:41] | It didn’t end well. | 结果可不妙 |
[06:43] | Huzzah, my loyal peasants! | 好啊 我忠诚的农夫们 |
[06:45] | House, what are you doing? | 豪斯 你在干什么 |
[06:48] | Filling in for Rabbi Shmuhl at the Goldstein bris. | 在戈尔茨坦[诺贝尔医学奖]的割礼中代替山谬尔·拉比 |
[06:51] | While I’m busy, | 我忙的时候 |
[06:52] | you all can check out the Knight down in the E.R., | 你们能去看看楼下急症里的骑士 |
[06:55] | who, instead of seizing the throne, just seized. | 没有夺得王冠 癫痫却发作了 |
[06:58] | He works at a Renaissance Festival? | 他在文艺复兴艺术节上工作吗 |
[07:00] | Doesn’t work there, he lives there | 不在那里工作 他住在那里 |
[07:02] | as part of a wonderful little troupe, | 作为小剧团 |
[07:05] | who spend their weekends reenacting a nobler age, | 于周末时重现伟大的时代 |
[07:07] | when people crapped in the streets, | 当人们随地解手时 |
[07:09] | and thirteen would have been a grandmother. | 十三会是一个祖母 |
[07:11] | Weeks, not weekends. | 是数周 不是周末 |
[07:12] | Says here he’s been camping out for a month. | 这里写着 他已经露营一个月了 |
[07:18] | Try doing that with a pen. | 用笔试试看 |
[07:20] | Why don’t you put that down | 在你杀了我们中的一个前 |
[07:21] | before you kill one of us? | 为何不把那个放下呢 |
[07:22] | Better idea, | 更好的主意 |
[07:23] | why don’t you give me something I can use | 为何不给我点有用的东西 |
[07:25] | so I won’t feel the need to? | 那样就没必要了 |
[07:26] | Seizure right after a fight obviously suggests concussion. | 争斗后的癫痫发作显然提示脑震荡 |
[07:29] | Obviously it isn’t, | 显然 不是 |
[07:31] | or the E.R. wouldn’t have called House. | 不然急诊不会找豪斯 |
[07:32] | A full set of armor would protect againt visible trauma, | 全套盔甲能防止明显外伤 |
[07:35] | but not transmitted concussive force. | 但不能防止可传递震荡力 |
[07:37] | Could be a subdural hematoma. | 可能是硬膜下血肿 |
[07:39] | You’re forgetting to demonize. | 你们忘了魔鬼附体了 |
[07:42] | An evil, satanic subdural hematoma. | 恶魔 邪恶的硬膜下血肿 |
[07:44] | No. | 不是 |
[07:45] | Two demon eyes. | 两只恶魔的眼睛 |
[07:48] | Hemorrhaging in the sclerae. | 巩膜出血 |
[07:49] | Could be an allergic reaction to something | 可能是对文艺复兴文艺节上的 |
[07:51] | from the Renaissance Fair. | 东西过敏 |
[07:52] | Which is why we need to check out middle earth. | 因此我们要检查一下中世纪 |
[07:53] | Foreman, take Frodo | 福曼 带上佛罗多[魔戒人物] |
[07:55] | and break bread with the Hobbits. | 和霍比人[魔戒人物]分享面包 |
[07:56] | I still think a hematoma is more likely. | 我仍然认为血肿更有可能 |
[07:58] | That’s why you and Chase are gonna get an MRI. | 所以你和奇斯去做核磁共振 |
[08:00] | But you just– | 但你刚 |
[08:01] | I said Frodo, not Gollum. | 我说了佛罗多 不是咕噜[指环王人物] |
[08:04] | Is he saying I have short legs | 他是说我腿短吗 |
[08:06] | or hairy feet? | 或者是脚上多毛吗 |
[08:08] | I don’t even know who Frodo is. | 我都不知道谁是佛罗多 |
[08:13] | Who’s the chick, and why are you hiding her? | 那个小妞是谁 为什么要藏着 |
[08:16] | You were home last night? | 昨晚你在家吗 |
[08:18] | And this morning. | 还有今早 |
[08:20] | I bumped into your babe, naked. | 我撞见你的宝贝 光着 |
[08:22] | I told you to stay out of my bathroom. | 我告诉过你别进我的浴室 |
[08:24] | I was in the kitchen. | 我在厨房 |
[08:25] | She was naked in the kitchen? | 她没穿衣服在厨房吗 |
[08:26] | I was naked. | 我没穿 |
[08:28] | Why the hell were you naked in the kitchen? | 你为什么不穿衣服去厨房 |
[08:29] | Uh, it’s not important right now. | 眼下这个不重要了 |
[08:30] | What is, is why you didn’t want me to meet her in the first place. | 重要的是 为何一开始你就不想我见她 |
[08:32] | Is she married? | 她结婚了吗 |
[08:33] | No. | 没有 |
[08:34] | A patient? | 是病人吗 |
[08:36] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间谈这个 |
[08:37] | She used to be a man. | 她过去是男的 |
[08:38] | House! | 豪斯 |
[08:39] | She wants to be a man. | 她想成为一个男的 |
[08:40] | Sam–it’s a man’s name, short for… | 山姆 是一个男人的名字 全称是 |
[08:48] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[08:52] | The soulless harpy you were married to before we met. | 我们相遇前你娶过的没有灵魂的女妖 |
[08:56] | People change, House. | 人是会变的 豪斯 |
[08:58] | Sure. They get older, ovaries start drying up, | 当然 变老 卵巢开始枯竭 |
[09:02] | and nice guys like you look attractive again. | 如你般的好男人会焕发第二春 |
[09:04] | Listen, I know that, in your own demented way, | 听着 我了解 在你的疯狂的想法中 |
[09:06] | you think you’re looking out for me. | 你觉得 你在帮我留心 |
[09:07] | But I have this. | 但是我的事 |
[09:09] | By this, you mean | 说到你的事 你的意思是 |
[09:10] | a sinking feeling in the pit of the stomach. | 心中感到低落么 |
[09:12] | Fine. I get it. | 行了 我懂 |
[09:14] | It’s your life. You go screw it up. | 是你的人生 你去搞砸吧 |
[09:16] | I can wait. | 我能等 |
[09:17] | For what? | 等什么 |
[09:18] | To tell you, “I told you so.” | 等着告诉你”我早说过” |
[09:27] | No signs of hematoma. | 没有血肿迹象 |
[09:29] | Brain looks completely normal. | 脑部看上去完全正常 |
[09:31] | Normal, except for the fact | 一切正常 除了一个方面 |
[09:32] | that he likes to play dress-up. | 他喜欢玩角色扮演 |
[09:35] | My Uncle used to pretend he was King Leopold. | 我叔叔曾经假装他是利奥波德之王 |
[09:37] | I’m not pretending. | 我不是在假装 |
[09:43] | Um, sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[09:47] | You don’t really think you’re a Knight, do you? | 你不会是真把自己当成是个骑士吧 |
[09:49] | Being a Knight isn’t a game. | 骑士生涯并不是一场游戏 |
[09:51] | It’s a lifestyle, | 这是一种生活格调 |
[09:53] | and we do it every day, | 我们每天都以这种方式生活着 |
[09:54] | not just when we play dress-up. | 而不是只在角色扮演时才这么干 |
[09:55] | We live by a code and uphold ideals | 我们有着生活准则 坚持美好的信念 |
[09:59] | like loyalty, courage, humility. | 比如忠诚 勇气 谦逊 |
[10:01] | And the part where you beat the crap | 那么你们穿着盔甲 互相往死里打 |
[10:03] | out of each other in armor? | 也算是其中的一种喽 |
[10:06] | That we do for fun. | 那只是我们为了娱乐才作的 |
[10:07] | At least it was up until yesterday. | 至少到昨天为止还是这么回事 |
[10:10] | Are–are we almost done? | 我们是不是快结束了 |
[10:13] | ‘Cause I’m feeling– | 因为我感觉有点 |
[10:16] | let’s get him out of there before he aspirates. | 我们得在他呕吐之前把他弄出来 |
[10:27] | anything abnormal on the MRI? | 核磁共振有没有检查出什么异常呢 |
[10:31] | God’s teeth, | 天哪 |
[10:32] | what strange manner of garments be these? | 这些衣服着实古怪 |
[10:35] | Okay, we’ll be back soon. | 好 我们很快就回去 |
[10:38] | He consorts with tiny demons in his hand. | 此男还手握此等微小异怪之物 |
[10:40] | ‘Tis witchcraft, I say! | 此乃巫蛊之物 |
[10:42] | Do I look like I’m here to play pretend with you? | 我看起来像是到这里来陪你们玩得吗 |
[10:45] | Relax, it’s not personal. | 放轻松 他们不是在针对你 |
[10:47] | Just tell them you’re a time traveler | 你可以告诉他们你是穿梭时空的旅行者 |
[10:50] | or something. | 之类的谎话 |
[10:52] | Well, if we’re gonna be here, | 可是 既然我们都已经来了 |
[10:53] | we might as well enjoy it. | 不如就好好享受一下 |
[10:54] | Our Knight just vomited inside the MRI. | 我们的骑士大人刚刚在核磁共振器里吐了 |
[10:56] | Taub thinks it might be food poisoning… | 陶博认为他可能是食物中毒 |
[11:04] | which shouldn’t be surprising– | 这也难怪 |
[11:06] | outdoor latrines, food prep going on | 露天公厕 在牲畜棚旁 |
[11:09] | next to livestock. | 处理食物 |
[11:14] | I hear you wish to speak with me, | 吾闻尔等欲问威廉姆骑士之事 |
[11:16] | concerning Sir William. How faireth he? | 他可安好 |
[11:18] | Not well, | 不是太好 |
[11:19] | or we wouldn’t be here. | 不然我们也不会到这里来 |
[11:22] | A pox indeed is– | 真乃顽疾是也 |
[11:23] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 [别装古人说话了] |
[11:24] | We just thought it was a concussion. | 我们还以为只是脑震荡 |
[11:27] | He’s gonna be okay, right? | 他会好起来吧 |
[11:29] | We need to look at the area he was camping out in. | 我们需要查看一下他宿营的地方 |
[11:31] | And you might want to invest | 你也许需要在这个王国里 |
[11:33] | into a dental plan for the kingdom. | 搞个全民护牙计划 |
[11:37] | You sure he got sick from something here? | 你确定他是从这里得的病吗 |
[11:39] | We’re not sure of anything yet, but… | 我们现在还无法断言 但是 |
[11:45] | What do you make of this? | 你认为这是什么 |
[11:49] | Hmm… looks like vomit. | 看起来像是呕吐物 |
[11:52] | Means he was showing symptoms prior to the fight. | 这就说明他在决斗前就已经显示出病症了 |
[11:55] | True, but I meant this. | 没错 可我指的是这个 |
[11:58] | Oh, it’s a cow eye. | 噢 这是个牛眼 |
[12:00] | From the night before the tournament. | 是比武大赛的前夜大餐 |
[12:02] | He makes the Knights | 他让骑士们 |
[12:03] | eat all kinds of disgusting stuff. | 吃各种各样恶心的东西 |
[12:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:06] | He got the idea from Fear Factor. | 他是从恐惧元素那个节目里得来的灵感 |
[12:08] | Why didn’t he mention it when he checked into the hospital? | 他怎么在入院时没有提起呢 |
[12:10] | I make them all take an oath of secrecy | 我让他们发誓对这个 |
[12:11] | about the ritual. | 仪式保密的 |
[12:12] | William tends to take his role as a Knight | 威廉姆非常认真地扮演 |
[12:14] | very seriously. | 地对待骑士这个角色 |
[12:16] | Do you think | 你认为 |
[12:17] | that’s what caused him to pass out? | 这是导致他昏迷的原因吗 |
[12:27] | That’s not exactly sanitary. | 这可一点都不卫生 |
[12:28] | Fun stuff never is. | 有趣的东西从来都不卫生 |
[12:33] | Serious bacterial | 极为严重的细菌性感染 |
[12:34] | food poisoning explains seizure | 食物中毒可以解释癫痫 |
[12:36] | and vomiting. | 和呕吐病症 |
[12:37] | A lumbar puncture could confirm. | 做个腰椎穿刺可以证实这点 |
[12:39] | Except it’s not food poisoning. | 可是这不是食物中毒 |
[12:40] | If it was, | 如果是的话 |
[12:42] | the E.R. Would look like Camelot right now. | 急诊室现在就会像亚瑟王的宫殿般繁华了 |
[12:44] | All it takes | 要想引起食物中毒 |
[12:45] | is one bad eyeball. | 你只需要吃个腐坏的眼球 |
[12:46] | Or testicle, | 或是睾丸 |
[12:47] | cow brain, or my personal favorite, | 牛脑 或是我的个人推荐 |
[12:49] | pig rectum, with a side order | 猪肠子加上括约肌作 |
[12:52] | of sphincter. | 佐菜 |
[12:54] | I think they call that breakfast in Australia. | 我想在澳洲人们叫这种食物为早餐 |
[12:56] | No one else was sick, | 没人因此得病 |
[12:58] | because they weren’t allergic like he was. | 那是因为他们不像他那么过敏 |
[12:59] | To what? | 对什么过敏 |
[13:00] | That’s what I sent you to middle earth to find out. | 这就是我需要把你送到地心去找寻的东西 |
[13:02] | Run scratch tests for the samples you brought back. | 用你取回的样本去做个划痕试验 |
[13:06] | That’s gonna take time, and he’s getting worse. | 那需要花时间 而他的状况正在变糟 |
[13:07] | So treat him with epinephrine too. | 那就先给他上肾上腺素 |
[13:17] | This should prevent any more symptoms | 这个应该能阻止新病症的出现 |
[13:19] | until we can figure out what it is you’re allergic to. | 我们就有足够的时间来找出你的过敏源 |
[13:22] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:23] | Told you you shouldn’t have eaten all that stuff. | 我告诉过你不该把那些东西都吃了 |
[13:25] | You know, you don’t have to stay. | 你真的不用待在这里 |
[13:27] | I’m sure you and Miles are crazy busy, | 我知道你和迈尔斯为了处理婚礼 |
[13:28] | what with the wedding and all. | 和相关的事情都快忙疯了 |
[13:30] | Miles said we could postpone it until– | 迈尔斯说我们会把婚礼延期到 |
[13:32] | don’t worry. I’ll be fine. | 别担心 我会好起来的 |
[13:33] | I’ll be there. | 我会出席你们婚礼的 |
[13:35] | I just hope you have a good photographer, | 我只希望你们能找个好的摄影师 |
[13:36] | ’cause I don’t think the standard | 我可不觉得普通摄影师能够 |
[13:37] | red-eye filter is gonna work on these. | 处理好我的这个红眼问题 |
[13:39] | I need your right arm. | 把右臂伸出来 |
[13:49] | That, uh… | 那个 |
[13:50] | Feels– | 觉得 |
[13:51] | feels strange. | 我感觉有点奇怪 |
[13:54] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 哪儿不对 |
[13:56] | His heart rate’s become irregular. | 他的心跳变的不规律了 |
[13:58] | My–my chest hurts. It feels like it’s gonna explode. | 我胸口疼 我觉得它就要炸开了 |
[14:00] | Tachycardia–we need to shock him back into rhythm. | 心动过速 我们要把心跳击回正常频率 |
[14:02] | Oh, my God, William. | 天哪 威廉姆 |
[14:03] | I need his gown open. | 把他的上衣揭开 |
[14:08] | What is– what is that stuff? | 这 这是什么东西 |
[14:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:20] | It’s definitely not an allergy, | 这绝对不是过敏 |
[14:22] | or the eppy would have helped him, | 不然肾上腺素应该缓解症状 |
[14:24] | not made him worse. | 而不是加剧症状 |
[14:24] | Unless he’s allergic and allergic to the cure. | 除非他既是过敏生病 |
[14:27] | Sodium bisulfite– | 又对对治疗药剂亚硫酸氢钠过敏 |
[14:29] | the preservative that keeps eppy peppy– | 肾上腺素药品中的能使药物快速生效 |
[14:31] | can cause tachycardia. | 的添加剂会导致心动过速 |
[14:33] | So can wolff-parkinson-white syndrome, | 预激综合征一样会导致心动过速 |
[14:35] | and it also causes hemorrhaging in the eyes. | 它还会引起眼部充血 |
[14:37] | And abnormal electrical pathways in the heart, | 以及心电通道异常 |
[14:39] | which could cause seizures. | 继而引起癫痫 |
[14:40] | But not skin infections. | 但它不会引起皮肤感染 |
[14:42] | There is an infection that can cause | 有一种感染 |
[14:44] | skin and neurological damage and spreads rapidly | 会引起皮肤和神经损伤 而且迅速传播 |
[14:46] | without treatment. | 并无法医治 |
[14:47] | Methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus? | 耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌[MRSA] |
[14:51] | Lord have MRSA. | 我们的骑士感染了MRSA |
[14:53] | You weren’t wearing gloves when we shocked his heart | 你在把他心脏电击回正常心率时 |
[14:54] | back into rhythm. | 没有带手套 |
[15:00] | I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 我确信你会没事的 |
[15:02] | You two get a sample to the lab to confirm, | 你们两个带着样本到实验室去确认 |
[15:04] | you get the Knight into isolation | 你带骑士去隔离病房 |
[15:06] | and on I.V. Antibiotics. | 给他静脉注射抗生素 |
[15:07] | You… stay away from me. | 你 离我远一点 |
[15:17] | Need to talk. | 我们需要谈一下 |
[15:18] | About the MRSA? I know, we’re– | 关于MRSA吗 我都知道了 我们 |
[15:20] | MRSA, shmrsa. | 不是什么MRSA不MRSA的 |
[15:21] | Something important. | 是些重要的事 |
[15:23] | Something you think is more important | 你是指那些你认为是比 |
[15:25] | than the potentially lethal bacteria | 那些可以像野火般传遍整个医院的 |
[15:27] | spreading like wildfire through my hospital? | 致命细菌更为重要的事 |
[15:29] | Well, that narrows it down | 那么范围就已经缩小到 |
[15:30] | to something personal and stupid. | 那些有关私人的 愚蠢的事情了 |
[15:33] | Wilson. | 威尔森 |
[15:34] | Theory confirmed. | 刚好证实了我的理论 |
[15:35] | He is dating his first wife. I know. | 他在和他的第一任妻子约会 我知道 |
[15:37] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[15:39] | That he didn’t ask your permission first? | 你不信他居然没有先征得你的同意吗 |
[15:42] | No, that he’s actually capable | 不 我惊讶的是 |
[15:43] | of keeping a secret from me. | 他竟然有事情能瞒住我 |
[15:45] | Well, you’d be surprised | 是么 威尔森没告诉你的 |
[15:47] | how many things Wilson doesn’t tell you. | 事情可多着呢 |
[15:48] | Would I? | 真的 |
[15:50] | Like… Like how you slept | 比如 你和你爸最好的朋友 |
[15:51] | with your father’s best friend or… | 上床的事吗 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna kill him. | 他死定了 |
[15:55] | You need to break them up. | 你得劝他们分手 |
[15:57] | Forget it. | 没门 |
[15:58] | So you’d rather sit back and watch | 你就打算袖手旁观 |
[16:00] | while the evil blonde gorges on Wilson’s tender flesh | 等着看那金发魔鬼故伎重演 |
[16:03] | and then tosses out his bones like she did the last time? | 再把威尔森敏感的心撕成碎片吗 |
[16:06] | You remember what he was like after that? | 你记得他跟她分手之后的样子吧 |
[16:10] | Yes, I do. | 我记得 |
[16:11] | Well, then do something. | 这就是了 行动吧 |
[16:14] | God knows he’s not gonna listen to me. | 天知道 我怎么劝他都不会听 |
[16:16] | You, on the other hand, have decades of experience | 你则不然 与各种烂人恋爱交往了 |
[16:18] | dating and being attracted to losers. | 几十年 经验丰富 |
[16:22] | Obviously, I don’t include myself. | 明显 我不在其列 |
[16:23] | You know what happens | 干预他人情感生活 |
[16:24] | when you interfere in other people’s relationships? | 是什么后果 你清楚得很 |
[16:26] | Of course. I do it all the time. | 自然 我是惯犯 |
[16:29] | Hmm, I see your point. | 明白你的意思了 |
[16:31] | That is why I’m staying out of this. | 所以我才不闻不问 |
[16:33] | You force him to choose, you might not like the answer. | 强扭的瓜不甜 |
[16:45] | He doesn’t seem to be in as much pain anymore. | 他看起来不那么痛苦了 |
[16:49] | That’s good, but we won’t be | 那太好了 |
[16:50] | out of the woods for sure | 但在疱疹消失前 |
[16:51] | until the blisters start to recede. | 还不算完全脱离危险 |
[16:53] | Hey, I’m really thirsty. | 我好渴 |
[16:55] | You mind getting me a soda? | 帮我拿杯苏打水好吗 |
[16:56] | Sure, I’ll be right back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[17:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:05] | The pain in my chest, it’s getting worse. | 我胸口疼得更厉害了 |
[17:07] | Just now? | 刚开始疼吗 |
[17:09] | No, I didn’t want to worry her. | 早开始了 只是不想让她担心 |
[17:14] | So how long have you been in love with her? | 你暗恋她多久了 |
[17:16] | What? | 什么 |
[17:17] | No, we’re just friends. | 不是的 我们只是朋友 |
[17:19] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[17:24] | Since the first time I saw her. | 从我第一次见她开始 |
[17:25] | Why don’t you tell her? | 为什么不表白 |
[17:28] | – She’s engaged to my friend. – The King? | -她跟我朋友订婚了 -国王吗 |
[17:30] | Haven’t seen him visiting or sitting by your bedside. | 没见他来照顾你呢 |
[17:33] | – He has responsibilities. – Yeah. | -他有职责在身 -是吧 |
[17:35] | I’m guessing the Queen does too. | 王后不是也有职责 |
[17:38] | What kind of Knight steals his friend’s bride? | 抢朋友的未婚妻 那算什么骑士 |
[17:42] | I hate that I even think about it. | 我为自己有这种想法感到羞耻 |
[17:44] | You’re not a Knight. | 你不是骑士 |
[17:46] | You’re just a guy. | 只是个普通人 |
[17:51] | But I want to be more than that. | 可我有更高的追求 |
[17:57] | Your chest? | 胸口疼吗 |
[17:58] | No, my…my back. | 不 是后背 |
[18:00] | Feels like there’s a knife in it. | 像刀子扎的一样 |
[18:03] | Is the infection spreading? | 是不是感染扩散了 |
[18:05] | It’s not MRSA. | 不是耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌 |
[18:06] | It looks like some sort | 看上去像某种 |
[18:09] | of clostridial organism. | 梭菌菌体 |
[18:11] | Question is, which type of clostridium? | 问题是 是哪种梭菌 |
[18:13] | There’s hundreds. | 梭菌有几百种 |
[18:15] | C. Perfringens? | 产气荚膜梭菌吗 |
[18:17] | Wouldn’t account for his other symptoms. | 与他的其他症状不符 |
[18:19] | C. Tetani, on the other hand… | 破伤风杆菌呢 |
[18:20] | Tetanus, he…he would have been inoculated against it. | 他应该注射过破伤风疫苗 |
[18:23] | So he cut himself and didn’t get a booster shot. | 那就是他割伤了但没打后续疫苗 |
[18:25] | The guy fights people with swords for fun. | 这是个会拿剑跟人打架玩的家伙 |
[18:28] | No one said he’s smart. | 能聪明到哪儿去 |
[18:30] | They don’t just fight for fun. | 他们打架不止是玩 |
[18:31] | They fight to prove their bravery. | 也为了证明自己的勇敢 |
[18:34] | You’re buying this honor stuff? | 你真信荣誉那套吗 |
[18:37] | Fighting’s not brave. It’s just stupid. | 打架可不是勇敢 是愚蠢 |
[18:40] | You would say that. | 你这么想倒不奇怪 |
[18:43] | You think I’ve never been in a fight? | 你以为我没打过架吗 |
[18:45] | No, I just think you’ve never won one. | 不 我只是觉得你没打赢过 |
[18:46] | I took on three guys in college once. | 我上大学的时候一挑三 |
[18:49] | Hope they bought you dinner first. | 希望你们有叫人带买晚餐 |
[18:51] | It’s not MRSA. | 不是耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌 |
[18:52] | I know, it’s poison Ivy. | 我知道 是毒葛 |
[18:53] | Poison Ivy? | 毒葛 |
[18:55] | A severe reaction could cause the blisters | 反映严重者可能起疱疹 |
[18:57] | and maybe irritate his eyes enough | 而对眼部刺激强烈 |
[18:58] | to cause the hemorrhaging, | 可能诱发出血 |
[18:59] | but the chest pain and seizures… | 但胸部疼痛和突发症候 |
[19:02] | They have bonfires every night. | 他们每晚都生篝火 |
[19:03] | The burning leaves aerosolizes the oil. | 燃烧的枝叶将毒葛散布到空气中 |
[19:06] | We’ve seen what it’s done to the outside of his body. | 依照他体表受害症状 |
[19:07] | Imagine what it’s doing | 不难想象 |
[19:09] | to his lungs and his sinuses. | 他鼻窦和肺部受到的伤害 |
[19:10] | Okay, maybe it remotely fits, but I’d rather go | 好吧 勉强说得通 但我还是 |
[19:12] | with scientific evidence than with your gut. | 觉得科学依据比你的直觉可信 |
[19:15] | How about this? | 这个算不算 |
[19:17] | Apparently, it’s all over his sword. | 明显 他的剑上也沾满了 |
[19:24] | It’s his heart rate again. | 又是心率 |
[19:26] | How fast is it? | 有多快 |
[19:27] | It’s slowing, why aren’t you… | 心跳变缓 你怎么没带… |
[19:28] | It’s not MRSA. | 不是MRSA |
[19:29] | I’m giving him 12 ccs epinephrine. | 我要给他注射12毫升肾上腺素 |
[19:31] | He tested positive. You’ll blow his heart out! | 他肾上腺素过敏 他的心脏会跳爆的 |
[19:33] | If it slows any more, it’s gonna stop. | 心跳再缓 就要停跳了 |
[19:39] | I told you. | 我就说嘛 |
[19:47] | And I told you. | 我就说嘛 |
[19:53] | That wasn’t caused by poison Ivy. | 病源不是毒葛 |
[19:55] | Or epinephrine. | 也不是肾上腺素 |
[19:57] | That means the heart problem we ruled out, | 之前排除的心脏症候 |
[19:58] | we now have to rule back in. | 要重新纳入考虑范围 |
[20:00] | We found clostridium bacteria in the skin samples. | 我们在皮肤样本中发现了梭菌 |
[20:02] | Clostridium’s in dirt | 泥土中就含有梭菌 |
[20:04] | and basically harmless. | 它们基本是无害的 |
[20:05] | But opportunistic, if his immune system is depressed. | 如果他免疫系统失灵的话也不是没有可能 |
[20:08] | Leukemia? He would have had symptoms way before | 白血病吗 那他在文艺复兴节前很久 |
[20:10] | the Renaissance Festival. | 就该有症状了 |
[20:11] | Which is true of anything | 任何损害免疫体系的疾病 |
[20:13] | that would compromise his immune system, | 都该有先期症状 |
[20:14] | which means it has to be some other environmental toxin. | 所以一定是另有环境毒素在作怪 |
[20:18] | Yesterday he was a healthy Knight, | 昨日的健康骑士 |
[20:19] | today he’s sleeping beauty. | 今天就变了睡美人 |
[20:21] | Nothing else fits? | 没其他可能病症了吗 |
[20:23] | Trichinosis from eating infected meat? | 食用带卵肉类感染旋毛虫病吗 |
[20:25] | We already ruled out food poisoning. | 食物中毒的可能已经排除了 |
[20:26] | Both the butcher shop and the food stands | 我们查了肉铺和小吃摊 |
[20:27] | at the fair were totally clean. | 那集市卫生得很 |
[20:29] | Then he ate the poison apple somewhere else. | 这么说 毒苹果必是来自他处了 |
[20:32] | Or maybe you just missed it. | 或者是你们没发现 |
[20:33] | Start treatment for trichinosis | 开始按旋毛虫病治疗 |
[20:35] | and confirm with a muscle biopsy. | 做肌肉活检来验证 |
[20:48] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this. | 难以置信我会开这个口 |
[20:50] | – Sam… – Told you so. | -山姆 -我就说嘛 |
[20:52] | No, she didn’t dump me. | 不 她没甩我 |
[20:54] | She wants to get to know you better. | 她想进一步地了解你 |
[20:56] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:57] | I never should have let her see me naked. | 就不该让她看见我裸体 |
[20:59] | It goes against all my instincts, | 我所有的本能都告诉我不行 |
[21:00] | but I said all right. | 可我还是答应她了 |
[21:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:04] | She thinks I was hiding her from you. | 她认为我不想让你见到她 |
[21:06] | You were. | 没错啊 |
[21:07] | I don’t want her to know. | 我可不想承认 |
[21:09] | So you’re asking me to condone a relationship | 这么说 你是求我容忍一段建立在谎言 |
[21:12] | based on lies and mistrust. | 怀疑之上的交往 |
[21:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:16] | When and where? | 几点 在哪儿见 |
[21:17] | Tonight, Venezia, 8:00. | 今晚8点 威尼斯餐馆 |
[21:18] | What am I gonna wear? | 我穿什么去呢 |
[21:20] | All my cereal boxes are at the cleaners. | 我的正装可全送洗衣店了 |
[21:23] | House, listen. | 豪斯 听我说 |
[21:26] | I know you’re worried about me, | 我知道你在为我担心 |
[21:28] | and I also know that that kind of unselfishness | 也知道这种无私的关怀 |
[21:30] | doesn’t come naturally to you. | 你不是对谁都如此有感而发 |
[21:34] | But I don’t want your help. | 但我不想要你帮我 |
[21:35] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[21:36] | Just come to dinner | 就是来吃个饭 |
[21:39] | and be your usual selfish self. | 随意就好 |
[21:44] | How could I say no? | 我怎能拒绝呢 |
[21:50] | Miles said he’d stop by later. | 迈尔斯说他一会儿会顺便过来看你 |
[21:52] | No, tell him not to. | 不 让他别来 |
[21:54] | I don’t want to be seen like this. | 我不想让他看见这样的我 |
[21:56] | You’re sick. That’s nothing to be ashamed of… | 你病了 没什么好难为情的 |
[22:00] | Un-unless you’re saying you want me to leave. | 除非你意思是想让我走 |
[22:02] | No, don’t. | 不 别走 |
[22:03] | I think he’s saying | 我想他意思是 |
[22:06] | it’s different with you, Shannon. | 和你在一起会好些 夏伦 |
[22:08] | It’s a guy thing–they don’t like showing weakness | 男人们就是这样 他们不喜欢 |
[22:10] | in front of each other. | 在同性面前显示出软弱的一面 |
[22:11] | Right, William? | 对吗 威廉姆 |
[22:13] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:14] | Maybe when I’m feeling a little better. | 可能等我好点就会了 |
[22:18] | I’m gonna take a small sample | 我准备从你这里取一小片 |
[22:20] | of your muscle tissue here. | 肌肉组织试样 |
[22:22] | Do you mind waiting outside for this? | 不介意到外面等一下吧 |
[22:24] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤着他 |
[22:25] | He’s safe with me. | 放心吧 |
[22:32] | I thought you were gonna tell her. | 我以为你要告诉她 |
[22:33] | It’s not my call, but if you ask me, | 我可没有权利说 但如果你需要 |
[22:35] | she’s waiting for you too. | 她也等着你说呢 |
[22:38] | Knights are supposed to be selfless. | 骑士理应是无私的 |
[22:41] | Right, they conquered countries and built Castles | 没错 他们攻城略地 保家卫国 |
[22:43] | by being selfless. | 是无私驱动的 |
[22:45] | Bravery and loyalty are great qualities | 勇敢和忠诚是军人 |
[22:46] | for soldiers. | 最好的品质 |
[22:48] | If you want to be King, | 如果你想成为国王 |
[22:49] | sometimes you have to be willing to take what’s yours. | 有时你该取你之所取 |
[22:57] | She’s not mine. | 她不是我的 |
[22:59] | She’s not his either… | 也不是他的 |
[23:01] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[23:11] | It’s just dinner. Relax. | 不过是一顿饭 放松点 |
[23:13] | Trust me, there is no “just” | 相信我 没有”不过” |
[23:15] | when House is involved. | 当豪斯来搅局的时候 |
[23:16] | We’re in the middle of a restaurant. | 我们坐在一个餐厅的正中央 |
[23:18] | What could he possibly… | 他还能… |
[23:20] | Do? | 干什么 |
[23:23] | That. | 看吧 |
[23:27] | Sorry we’re late. | 对不起 我们迟到了 |
[23:29] | But you know girls. | 但你们知道 女人嘛 |
[23:30] | Always fiddling with the hair and the makeup. | 出门前总要梳妆打扮一番 |
[23:32] | James, Sam…. this is Sarah. | 詹姆斯 山姆 这位是萨拉 |
[23:35] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Horace has told me all– | -认识你们很高兴 -贺拉斯告诉我 |
[23:36] | House. | 是豪斯 |
[23:37] | House… has told me all about you. | 豪斯 总跟我提起你们俩 |
[23:41] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[23:48] | What’s the diagnosis? | 诊断出什么病了吗 |
[23:51] | His muscle biopsy is clean. | 他的肌肉活检没问题 |
[23:53] | It’s not trichinosis. | 不是旋毛虫病 |
[23:54] | House was wrong, this is not environmental. | 豪斯错了 不是环境的问题 |
[23:57] | Or we screwed up and missed something | 或者是我们错了 或者是 |
[23:59] | at the Renaissance Fair. | 在文艺复兴城落掉了某些细节 |
[24:01] | You think we did? | 你觉得我们落掉什么了吗 |
[24:02] | No, but I think House will think we did. | 不 但豪斯会认为我们落下了 |
[24:05] | What could we have missed? | 我们会落下什么呢 |
[24:08] | Fungal infection? | 霉菌感染 |
[24:09] | There’s nothing in his blood work | 他血液里一点都没有 |
[24:11] | even remotely suggesting that. | 霉菌感染的迹象 |
[24:13] | What if it’s his symptoms? | 那他的症状是怎么回事 |
[24:15] | You wanna re-test every sample we took for spores? | 你想重新检验我们用来检验孢子的样本吗 |
[24:19] | We’ll be here all night. | 我们会整晚都在这 |
[24:20] | Have you noticed how much pain | 你注意到 |
[24:22] | he’s been in lately? | 他最近有多痛苦吗 |
[24:23] | And that’s relevant how? | 这又有什么关系呢 |
[24:25] | Extra pain means extra cranky, | 额外的痛苦表明有额外的问题 |
[24:27] | it means off his game. | 表明破坏了他的游戏规则 |
[24:29] | He’s not gonna accept this isn’t environmental | 除非我们让他别无选择 |
[24:31] | unless we give him no choice. | 否则他是不会承认不是环境问题的 |
[24:41] | I cannot believe you’re from Bloomington. | 我真不敢相信你来自布鲁明顿 |
[24:43] | I know, isn’t it amazing? | 我知道 这难道不惊奇吗 |
[24:46] | Yeah, delightful. | 是啊 多有意思啊 |
[24:48] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[24:49] | He’s just upset that we’re having fun. | 他就是因为我们高兴而不高兴了 |
[24:51] | Do you remember that little bakery, | 你记得那个小面包店吗 |
[24:52] | the one with the amazing cupcakes? | 有超好吃纸杯蛋糕的那个吗 |
[24:54] | – Gino’s. –Oh, yes! | -基诺家 -没错 |
[24:56] | First stop, every time I go home. | 每次我回家去的第一站 |
[24:57] | Oh, me too…Mmm! | 我也是 |
[24:59] | Remember that strip club? | 记得那个脱衣舞夜总会吗 |
[25:00] | Girl, I used to work at that strip club. | 我以前还在那里工作过呢 |
[25:08] | Where does it hurt, William? | 哪里疼 威廉姆 |
[25:09] | My legs, it feels like they’re on fire! | 我的腿 像着火了一样 |
[25:26] | Rhabdomyolysis means his kidneys are failing. | 横肌纹溶解症表明他的肾脏正在衰竭 |
[25:29] | Also means it’s not environmental. | 也说明不是环境的问题 |
[25:31] | We need to move on. | 我们得继续排查 |
[25:33] | I recommend we start with a full cancer workup, | 我建议先做全套的癌症检查 |
[25:35] | starting with the– | 就从… |
[25:35] | which one of you checked out the apartment? | 你们谁检查了他的公寓 |
[25:37] | House… | 豪斯 |
[25:38] | His symptoms fit an environmental– | 他的症状明显是环境… |
[25:40] | the test results don’t, we redid– | 检测结果不是 我们重新… |
[25:41] | search the apartment. | 去检查公寓 |
[25:43] | He hasn’t been there in three weeks– | 他三周没去过公寓了 |
[25:44] | go! | 快去 |
[25:45] | Now! | 现在 |
[25:51] | I liked him better when he was on Vicodin. | 我还是喜欢他吃维科丁的时候 |
[25:52] | You and thirteen check out his place. | 你和13去检查他家 |
[25:54] | While you’re wasting your time, | 在你们浪费时间的时候 |
[25:55] | we’ll ultrasound the liver. | 我们去给他肝脏做超声波检查 |
[25:57] | If it’s cancer, it’s as good a place | 如果是癌症 开始随便治疗 |
[25:57] | as any to start. | 都可以 |
[26:12] | I hear House met Sam. | 我听说豪斯见过山姆了 |
[26:15] | First time, he was naked. | 第一次 他全裸着 |
[26:16] | The second time he brought a transvestite | 第二次 他带了个人妖 |
[26:17] | prostitute to dinner. | 妓女来吃饭 |
[26:19] | Overall, it could have been worse. | 总体来说 再糟糕不过了 |
[26:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:25] | That’s your reaction? | 你就这反应吗 |
[26:27] | What? | 什么 |
[26:28] | Nudity, prostitute… | 全裸 妓女 |
[26:31] | Sorry, preoccupied. | 对不起 心不在焉 |
[26:36] | House said something to you, didn’t he? | 豪斯和你说了什么 不是吗 |
[26:38] | Nope. He didn’t. | 没 他没有 |
[26:51] | It is a little crazy, though. | 是有点疯狂 可是 |
[26:52] | I mean… isn’t it? | 我是说… 不是吗 |
[26:54] | I mean… things seem to be going great. | 我是说 看起来不错 |
[26:57] | But they seemed to be going great | 但他们看起来好像 |
[26:58] | 12 years ago. | 12年前就认识了 |
[26:59] | The good things are still good. | 优点还是优点 |
[27:01] | She’s still smart, funny, gets me. | 她还是那么聪明 有趣 善解人意 |
[27:03] | And she’s less competitive. | 而且不争强好胜 |
[27:05] | Either she’s changed, or I’ve changed. | 也许是她变了 或许是我变了 |
[27:06] | But, either way… | 可是 不管怎样… |
[27:10] | Am I out of my mind? | 我是不是有点发神经呢 |
[27:15] | You never know what can happen. | 你永远不知道结局会怎样 |
[27:17] | You might as well give it a chance. | 还是给彼此一个机会的好 |
[27:24] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:29] | Looks like you were right. | 看来你是对的 |
[27:30] | Tumors… dozens of them. | 肿瘤 到处都是 |
[27:34] | Inside, and on the surface. | 内部 表皮上都是 |
[27:36] | Pull in closer. | 拉近点 |
[27:44] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[27:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[27:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:50] | But it’s definitely not cancer. | 但肯定不是癌症 |
[28:08] | Kitchen’s clean. | 厨房没问题 |
[28:10] | Bedroom as well. | 卧室也没问题 |
[28:11] | Most dangerous thing in his medicine cabinet | 他医药箱里最危险的东西 |
[28:13] | was dental floss. | 就是牙线了 |
[28:16] | It’s locked, key wasn’t on his ring. | 那个锁着 钥匙不在钥匙扣上 |
[28:19] | Do you honestly want to go back | 说真话 难道你想回去 |
[28:20] | and tell House we didn’t check | 告诉豪斯我们没有查遍 |
[28:21] | every square inch of this place? | 他屋子的每一个角落吗 |
[28:23] | Of course not. | 当然不想 |
[28:41] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[28:53] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:57] | Either a secret entrance to Hogwarts, or… | 一个通往霍格华兹的秘密通道或者是 |
[29:02] | Our Knight… is a witch. | 我们的骑士 是个巫师 |
[29:18] | Our Knight is into some seriously creepy stuff. | 我们的骑士正在进行某种恐怖活动 |
[29:21] | He claims it’s just sugar water but we sent | 他声称只是糖水 但是我们 |
[29:23] | the rest down to the lab for testing. | 把剩下的送到了实验室化验 |
[29:24] | Do you think he poisoned himself? | 你觉得他想毒死自己么 |
[29:26] | It’s not poison, we would have picked it up | 那不是毒药 要不然我们早就在验血 |
[29:27] | in his blood work. | 的时候发现了 |
[29:29] | Not if it collected slowly in his liver. | 要是在肝脏里慢慢累积起来的就不同了 |
[29:30] | and it all started leaking into his system at once. | 它会一次性渗入到他的身体系统里 |
[29:33] | These tumors that aren’t tumors, | 这些不是肿瘤的肿瘤 |
[29:35] | What if they’re focal hepatic lesions filled with blood? | 如果只是充血性肝脏节点状病变呢 |
[29:37] | Every time one explodes it’d be releasing another dose. | 每次激增都会释放更多的量 |
[29:41] | Of what? | 什么的量 |
[29:46] | Plumbum nigrum. | 铅葵 |
[29:48] | You putting a hex on someone? | 你给谁施过法了吗 |
[29:50] | It’s latin, for black lead. | 拉丁文 意思是石铅 |
[29:52] | Our Knight/Warlock | 我们的骑士/术士 |
[29:54] | apparently also dabbles in alchemy. | 显然也练过炼金术 |
[29:57] | Lead poisoning. | 铅中毒 |
[29:58] | Seizures, paralysis,weak immune system, | 癫痫 瘫痪 免疫力差 |
[30:00] | and eventually, coma. | 最后会出现 昏迷 |
[30:02] | Biopsy the cysts, and you’ll find your lead. | 在膀胱处取样做活检 你一定会发现铅 |
[30:12] | You think we’ll make the 7:30? | 你觉得我们七点半能到吗 |
[30:14] | I’m sorry, if I don’t change, | 对不起 如果我不换衣服的话 |
[30:15] | I’m gonna feel like I’m at work all night. | 我会觉得自己一晚上都在工作 |
[30:17] | Yeah, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[30:18] | Is it a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[30:20] | Not at all. | 根本没有 |
[30:22] | In fact, if we hurry– | 其实如果我们快一点 |
[30:27] | We will definitely not make the 7:30. | 我们七点半肯定到不了 |
[30:29] | Well, there’s always the 9:40. | 反正九点四十还能去 |
[30:43] | Or not. | 也许不能 |
[30:51] | Shouldn’t you be at the hospital? | 你不是应该在医院里吗 |
[30:54] | Wouldn’t need a team | 如果我包揽了所有的活 |
[30:55] | If I did all the work now, would I? | 就不需要手下了 对吧 |
[30:56] | Plus, I had to make you dinner. | 另外 我还要给你们做晚餐 |
[30:57] | We have plans. | 我们有安排了 |
[30:59] | I bet your plans don’t taste like this. | 我敢担保你们的计划肯定尝起来没这么美 |
[31:03] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[31:05] | House, whatever it is that you’re up to– | 豪斯 不管你脑子里面转的什么 |
[31:09] | I’m trying to be nice. | 我只是想做个好人 |
[31:14] | What I did the other night was juvenile. | 那天晚上我太孩子气了 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:33] | The souffle was amazing. | 但奶酥太好吃了 |
[31:35] | It’s my mom’s recipe. | 是我妈妈的配方 |
[31:36] | Everything else, I got off the Web. | 其他的我都是从网上搜来的 |
[31:39] | Here’s to the Internet. | 为网络干杯 |
[31:41] | Where I found the lamb ragout, | 因为它我找到了蔬菜炖肉 |
[31:42] | and you two found each other… | 而你们找到了彼此 |
[31:44] | Again. | 再一次地 |
[31:45] | Well, it wasn’t just the Internet. | 不只是网络 |
[31:47] | Yeah, more like divorce, depression, | 对啊 更多的是离婚 压抑 |
[31:50] | therapy, more therapy, | 心理治疗 更多的心理治疗 |
[31:52] | and the Internet. | 最后才是网络 |
[31:54] | And here we are. | 我们就这样在一起了 |
[31:55] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:56] | And here we are. | 我们就这样在一起了 |
[32:01] | Well, I need to go to the bathroom. | 我要去趟洗手间 |
[32:05] | I think you’re old enough, now. | 我想你现在应该能独自应对了吧 |
[32:06] | But if you would like me to come along with you… | 不过如果你希望我跟你一起 |
[32:08] | I mean, is it safe to leave the two of you? | 我的意思是 你们俩单独在一起没事吧 |
[32:11] | Come on, James. Enough, already. | 少来 詹姆斯 够了 |
[32:13] | Yeah, James,I cook in peace. | 对啊 詹姆斯 我们会和平共处的 |
[32:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[32:28] | You’re a cold-hearted bitch, who ripped his heart out. | 你是个冷血的女人 把他的心都伤透了 |
[32:32] | I watched him struggle for years to overcome | 为了平复你带给他的伤害 |
[32:34] | the damage you did. | 我看着他苦苦挣扎了好多年 |
[32:35] | And there’s no way I’m going to just let you | 我绝不能就这么让你 |
[32:36] | wheel him back in so you can do it all over again. | 把他骗回去 再伤害他一次 |
[32:44] | And all this? | 那这算什么 |
[32:46] | Phase two of getting to know my enemy. | 第二阶段是要了解我的敌人 |
[32:50] | You’re wrong about me. | 你看错我了 |
[32:53] | But I’m glad now I don’t have to pretend to like you, | 不过我很高兴詹姆斯不在的时候 |
[32:56] | except for when James is standing next to me. | 我不用再假装喜欢你了 |
[32:58] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[33:00] | Only difference is, I’ll outlast you. | 唯一的不同是 我比你更长久 |
[33:05] | And scene. | 开演 |
[33:10] | Well, it’s too late for the movie. | 现在看电影太晚了 |
[33:12] | Wanna see what’s on tv? | 想看看电视吗 |
[33:13] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[33:15] | Love to. | 很乐意 |
[33:24] | There wasn’t any lead present in his blood work. | 检查血液或者肝脏活检时 |
[33:26] | Or liver biopsy. | 并未发现铅 |
[33:27] | And his heart rate and BP are getting even more erratic. | 他的心率和血压越来越不稳定 |
[33:29] | We had to shock it back into rhythm twice | 我们晚上已经两次通过电击 |
[33:31] | during the night. | 来恢复心率 |
[33:36] | There’s only one thing left to do. | 那就只剩一件事可做 |
[33:47] | We’re waiting our time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[33:49] | Actually, I’ve already gotten good value. | 事实上 我已经捡回便宜了 |
[33:52] | I told you,there’s nothing here | 我已经告诉过你 这里没有东西 |
[33:53] | that could have caused any of his symptoms. | 能引起他的任何症状 |
[33:55] | No, you told me that you couldn’t find | 不对 你告诉我的是 你不能在这里找到 |
[33:56] | anything here that could be | 任何能引起他的症状 |
[33:57] | causing the symptoms. | 的东西 |
[33:58] | And now we’re gonna find something new | 现在我们就能找出点新东西来 |
[33:59] | because we’re in costume? | 因为我们也乔装打扮了一下吗 |
[34:00] | We looked everywhere, tested everything. | 我们搜查了每一处 检测了每一样东西 |
[34:04] | Just because Wilson’s acting stupid | 威尔森的办事拙劣 |
[34:05] | doesn’t mean we are. | 并不能代表我们跟他一样 |
[34:07] | Do you think he’s making a mistake? | 你觉得他做得不对 |
[34:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:11] | But he’ll figure it out, sooner or later. | 不过他早晚会发觉的 |
[34:12] | Hopefully after a few weeks of great sex. | 但愿就在几个星期激烈的床上运动之后 |
[34:14] | Nothing ventured, nothing gained. | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 |
[34:16] | Wilson’s not like us. | 威尔森跟我们不一样 |
[34:18] | He cares too much about people and their feelings. | 他太关心别人 和他们的感受 |
[34:20] | Thanks for the compliment. | 谢谢你的赞美 |
[34:22] | The code that our Knight claims to live by, | 我们的骑士所扬言的一切法则 |
[34:24] | all that crap about honor and chivalry. | 那些关于光荣和骑士的狗屁精神 |
[34:26] | Wilson’s naturally like that, which is why he’s– | 威尔森天生就那样 这就是为什么他是 |
[34:29] | a great guy. | 一个很棒的人 |
[34:30] | A sucker and a target. | 一个被人玩弄的猎物 |
[34:33] | So we gotta look out for him. | 所以我们得看着他 |
[34:37] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[34:38] | Yeah, it’s the apothecary shop. | 是的 这是药店 |
[34:40] | And yes, Foreman and I already… | 而且 福曼和我已经 |
[34:51] | I cry your pardon, Sir. | 有什么事情吗 先生 |
[34:55] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[34:57] | Well, that’s lavender. | 这是薰衣草 |
[34:58] | Try rose hips. | 这是蔷薇果 |
[35:00] | Both harmless, who cares? | 都是无害的 谁在乎 |
[35:02] | It could be cyanide as far as he knows. | 按他说的 这可能是氰化物 |
[35:06] | How about this? | 这是什么 |
[35:07] | It be nothing but St. John’s Wort. | 这只是圣约翰草 |
[35:09] | Wrong again. Black cohash. | 又错了 黑哈希 |
[35:13] | My Uncle owns the shop,I just started apprenticing. | 店主是我叔叔 我不过是刚来当学徒的 |
[35:15] | What the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[35:18] | Hey! | 喂 |
[35:20] | I just organized all that. | 我刚把那些整理好 |
[35:27] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[35:28] | A wild carrot? | 一根野生胡萝卜 |
[35:30] | It’s hemlock, you embossed carbuncle. | 这是铁杉 你这个绣花枕头 |
[35:36] | That’s hemlock? You sure? | 那是铁杉吗 你确定吗 |
[35:37] | Did you sell it to anyone? | 你卖给谁了吗 |
[35:41] | It’s poison, think hard. | 这是毒药 再想想 |
[35:45] | It was just one branch. | 只是那么一根而已 |
[35:47] | You sold it to Sir William? | 你卖给了威廉姆先生 |
[35:49] | No. | 没有 |
[35:50] | To the King. | 给国王的 |
[35:57] | It’s the only part of the environment you didn’t check. | 这就是你唯一没检查到环境因素 |
[36:00] | The people living in it. | 住在这里的居民 |
[36:09] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[36:10] | Why can’t we see William? | 为什么不让我们见威廉姆 |
[36:12] | Because you poisoned him. | 因为你对他下毒了 |
[36:14] | Your royal anus. | 你这个皇家恶棍 |
[36:16] | With this. | 就是这个 |
[36:17] | Wild carrots? | 野生胡萝卜 |
[36:19] | Hemlock. | 是铁杉 |
[36:20] | I need to know how much you used | 我要知道你用了多少 |
[36:21] | and how you prepared it. | 是怎样调制的 |
[36:22] | You did something to William? | 是你对威廉姆动了手脚 |
[36:23] | No, of course not! | 不 当然没有 |
[36:24] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[36:26] | You want to avoid a murder charge, start talking fast. | 要是想避免谋杀罪 你还是快点招了 |
[36:28] | The apothecary’s willing to testify | 那个药剂师愿意出庭作证 |
[36:30] | that you’re the only one he gave it to. | 他只把这东西卖给了你 |
[36:31] | Okay, yeah, maybe I bought it | 好吧 也许我为了挑战各种 |
[36:33] | for the food challenge, | 食物而买了那个 |
[36:34] | but I didn’t know that was hemlock. | 可我不知道那是铁杉 |
[36:35] | If it was for the challenge, then why is wee Willie | 既然是挑战 那为什么只有 |
[36:38] | the only Knight who’s dying? | 小Willie骑士奄奄一息了呢 |
[36:40] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[36:41] | I’m telling you, I didn’t know. | 我告诉你 我不知道 |
[36:42] | Why would I want to hurt William? | 我为什么要伤害威廉姆 |
[36:44] | I can think of at least one reason. | 至少我能想到一个理由 |
[36:46] | Miles, please. | 迈尔斯 拜托 |
[36:49] | Whatever happened, just tell them the truth. | 不管发生了什么 把真相说出来吧 |
[36:50] | I am! | 我说的是实话 |
[36:53] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:58] | We ran a gas chromatography on his blood. | 我们对他的血液做了气相色谱分析 |
[37:00] | Found trace amounts of piperidine alkaloids. | 发现了一定量的哌啶类生物碱 |
[37:02] | The main markers of hemlock intoxication. | 铁杉中的主要致毒成分 |
[37:05] | Well, the good news is we now know what’s wrong with you. | 好消息是我们弄清楚你的病因了 |
[37:07] | The bad news is | 坏消息是 |
[37:09] | that your King’s precious ideals were just pretend after all. | 你国王的完美形象都是伪装出来的 |
[37:12] | At least, when it comes to guys who get too close to his Queen. | 至少 对他的王后过分亲近的人是这样 |
[37:16] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[37:19] | I guess you’ve never heard the expression, | 我估计你从来没听说这句话吧 |
[37:21] | “Gas chromatography machines don’t lie.” | “气相色谱分析仪从不骗人” |
[37:23] | Neither does Miles. | 迈尔斯也从不撒谎 |
[37:25] | He’s the best Knight I’ve ever known. | 他是我认识的最优秀的骑士 |
[37:28] | It’s why he was chosen King. | 这就是为什么他会成为国王 |
[37:29] | Miles is a jealous idiot. | 迈尔斯是极具嫉妒心的白痴 |
[37:32] | And you’re just an idiot. | 而你是个纯粹的傻瓜 |
[37:33] | Uh, something’s wrong. | 好像有点不对劲 |
[37:36] | We performed a gastric lavage | 我们给他洗了胃 |
[37:37] | and administered activated charcoal, | 用了活性炭 |
[37:39] | but he’s getting worse, not better. | 但他的病情没有好转 反而恶化了 |
[37:41] | Well, it’s been in his system two days. | 毒素在他体内已经两天了 |
[37:43] | We’re lucky he’s lasted this long. | 他撑了这么久 我们算幸运了 |
[37:45] | If it was hemlock, he’d either be dead already | 如果真是铁杉 他要么早就死了 |
[37:47] | or getting better with treatment. | 要么就好转了 |
[37:48] | It’s hemlock, we found it in his blood. | 确实是铁杉 我们在他的血液中查到的 |
[37:49] | He may have had some hemlock, | 他可能是吃了一些铁杉 |
[37:50] | but it’s not what’s killing him. | 但这不是他的病因 |
[37:59] | Don’t do it! | 千万别动手 |
[38:00] | Whatever you’re planning, | 不管你在预谋什么 |
[38:02] | especially if you’re gonna use that thing. | 特别是你还想用手上的那玩意儿 |
[38:03] | Geez. | 天哪 |
[38:04] | It was just sitting in a stone. | 这剑还好好呆着石头里呢[亚瑟王] |
[38:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[38:08] | It’s gonna cost extra, because of the level | 你要的这么具体 |
[38:10] | of detail that you wanted. | 价钱可得高些 |
[38:11] | Anything good? | 有什么猛料吗 |
[38:13] | And by good, I, of course, mean bad. | 当然 我说的是反话 |
[38:15] | Nope, pretty much your typical life. | 没有 差不多就是你的翻版 |
[38:17] | Married young, got divorced. | 早婚 离了婚 |
[38:19] | Married a little less young, got divorced. | 老一点后再婚 再离婚了 |
[38:22] | She’s been pretty successful in everything | 除了婚姻 她各方面 |
[38:23] | she’s done, except marriage. | 都很成功 |
[38:25] | Well, there’s gotta be something I can use. | 肯定有什么内幕能被我利用 |
[38:26] | Maybe. Didn’t read her shrink’s notes. | 也许吧 不过我没看她的心理医生笔记 |
[38:29] | Didn’t seem right. | 这样似乎不太好 |
[38:31] | But stealing them did. | 但把它们偷出来就没关系 |
[38:32] | Whoa, I didn’t steal them. | 我可不是偷的 |
[38:33] | I found a way to obtain them. | 我有特殊渠道能弄到 |
[38:36] | Excuse me, I don’t mean to interrupt, | 抱歉 我不是故意要打断你们 |
[38:39] | but you got a minute? | 你现在有时间吗 |
[38:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:43] | Oh, him? Yeah, I was just leaving. | 你找他啊 好吧 我回避 |
[38:49] | Careful. I have a sword. | 小心点 我可有把剑 |
[38:54] | I don’t agree with what you said. | 我并不赞同你的话 |
[38:56] | But I understand why you said it. | 但我能理解你这么说的目的 |
[38:59] | We were married young, we both made mistakes, | 我们结婚时很年轻 我们犯了很多错误 |
[39:01] | and yes, I did make most of them. | 的确 大部分是我的错 |
[39:04] | But that was almost a decade ago. | 但这都过去十多年了 |
[39:06] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[39:07] | is that the statutory period for soul sucking? | 今天是忏悔日吗 |
[39:10] | I’m not asking you to like me, House. | 我没要求你喜欢我 豪斯 |
[39:13] | To be honest, I think you’re an ass. | 坦白说 我认为你是个混蛋 |
[39:15] | But we do have one thing in common. | 但我们有一点是相同的 |
[39:19] | We care about James. | 那就是我们都在乎詹姆斯 |
[39:21] | So prove it. | 那就证明啊 |
[39:22] | And dump him… again. | 甩了他 再甩一次 |
[39:24] | You’re pretty much insufferable all the time, aren’t you? | 你总是让人如此难以忍受吗 |
[39:27] | Sorry, go on. And, yes. | 抱歉 继续 没错 |
[39:29] | We just reconnected, we have no idea | 我们才刚刚重聚 我们也不清楚 |
[39:31] | where we’re headed. | 今后会怎样发展 |
[39:33] | But is it really too much to ask | 但要问 你能不能给我们 |
[39:36] | that you give us a chance to find out? | 继续下去的机会 是不是有点多余 |
[39:46] | I’m sure I’ll be seeing you around. | 我相信 我们会常见面的 |
[40:20] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[40:22] | Well, I did it. | 其实 是我成功了 |
[40:23] | What exactly did we do? | 我们到底做什么了 |
[40:27] | You do? | 是你做什么了 |
[40:28] | These aren’t focal hepatic lesions on his liver, | 他肝脏上的并不是节点状病变 |
[40:30] | they’re peliosis hepitus lesions. | 而是紫癜造成的肝脏损伤 |
[40:33] | Which in combination with an erratic heart rate, | 再加上心率不齐 |
[40:35] | usually indicates– | 这通常是 |
[40:36] | endocarditis. | 心内膜炎 |
[40:37] | Infection on his heart valve. | 心脏瓣膜感染 |
[40:38] | Two major symptoms of anabolic steroid abuse. | 滥用促蛋白合成类固醇的两大症状 |
[40:41] | No, he wouldn’t. | 不 他不会 |
[40:42] | And the rhabdo makes the third. | 横纹肌溶解是第三个症状 |
[40:44] | Our patient’s a juicer. | 我们的病人是个瘾君子 |
[40:47] | Ancient poison accelerated the damage | 古老的毒药加速了现代毒药 |
[40:48] | of the modern poison. | 造成的损伤 |
[40:51] | Start treatment, let the King out of the tower. | 开始治疗 把国王放了 |
[41:01] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎样 |
[41:02] | Ashamed. | 很惭愧 |
[41:05] | You should be. | 你是该感到惭愧 |
[41:07] | You’ll compromise your ideals to win a fight, | 你宁愿选择比武的胜利 |
[41:09] | but not to go for the woman you love. | 也不愿争取心上人的垂青 |
[41:14] | That was a game. | 那只是场游戏 |
[41:15] | Not real life. | 而不是现实生活 |
[41:18] | – I didn’t– – hurt anyone? | -我没有 -伤害任何人吗 |
[41:20] | Try telling that to Shannon. | 这话你倒是跟夏伦去说啊 |
[41:22] | Or maybe I missed something | 或许她在你床边哭泣的时候 |
[41:23] | while she was crying by your bed. | 我错过了什么 |
[41:25] | You don’t need to win anyone’s heart. | 爱人的心不是赢来的 |
[41:29] | You just need to ask for it. | 你应该问她愿不愿意将心交给你 |
[41:40] | Miles is a great guy. | 迈尔斯是个好人 |
[41:44] | He’s rich, smart, treats her well. | 他富有 聪明 待她好 |
[41:46] | She’s gonna have a great life with him. | 她和他在一起会很幸福 |
[41:49] | But me? | 而我呢 |
[41:51] | Well, I’d do everything I could for her, | 为了她 我尽我所有 |
[41:52] | but even at my best, it wouldn’t be much. | 即使我再努力 也无法做到 |
[41:54] | And she deserves the best. | 她应该过最好的生活 |
[41:59] | I guess I’d rather she be happy | 我想 我愿意看着她幸福 |
[42:01] | even if it means I’m not. | 即使这意味着我会很痛苦 |
[42:06] | I guess House was right about that, too. | 我想豪斯说对了 |
[42:09] | What? | 什么 |
[42:11] | You really are an idiot. | 你真的是个傻瓜 |