时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | A crane collapsed in downtown Trenton. | 一架吊车在特伦顿市区倒坍了 |
[00:37] | Don’t care. | 不关我的事 |
[00:43] | That’s my great-grandfather. | 是我曾祖父 |
[00:44] | No, it’s just a book he wrote. | 不 就是本他写的书 |
[00:47] | Open it up. | 打开看看 |
[00:50] | 致丽莎和卢卡斯, 翻开人生的新篇章 — 格雷戈 | |
[00:53] | Seriously, you’re giving this to us? | 当真吗 你要把这个给我们吗 |
[00:55] | It’s a big step you’re taking. | 对你们而言可是迈出了很大一步 |
[00:56] | I wanted to congratulate you. | 我想要恭喜你们 |
[00:58] | I understand that’s the adult thing to do. | 我明白这是成年人该做的 |
[01:00] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[01:02] | I’ve known for a while. | 我知道有段时间了 |
[01:03] | The fact that you decided to cohabitate | 你们决定同居的事儿 |
[01:06] | is not exactly a spoiler. | 算不上是新闻了 |
[01:08] | Unless my intel is wrong. | 除非我的小道消息有误 |
[01:11] | Trouble in paradise? | 天堂里的烦恼[喜剧 甜蜜期后出现问题] |
[01:13] | We have to get to Trenton. | 我们得去特伦顿了 |
[02:49] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[02:50] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[02:52] | That sound like a yes? | 她这是听见了吗 |
[02:53] | Sir, we have to get you to the O.R. | 先生 我们得送你去手术室 |
[02:55] | You have a bad wound, but we’re gonna pack it | 你的伤势很严重 不过我们会简单包扎 |
[02:57] | and transport you as fast as we can. | 然后尽快送你过去 |
[03:01] | Skull fracture. Glasgow coma score of 11. | 颅骨骨折 格拉斯哥昏迷指数十一 |
[03:04] | She’s immediate. | 她是紧急伤员 |
[03:06] | Move on. | 放弃他吧 |
[03:07] | – This guy’s dead. – His wounds aren’t so | -救不活了 -他的伤势不是那么 |
[03:09] | Forget the wound. Look at his toes. | 别管伤了 看看他的脚趾 |
[03:11] | Atherosclerotic emboli. He’ll never survive the surgery. | 动脉粥样硬化栓塞 他撑不过手术的 |
[03:14] | Maybe his shoes were too tight. | 或许是因为他的鞋子太紧 |
[03:16] | It’s not the shoes. Skin shows smoker’s facies. | 和鞋子无关 皮肤上有烟斑 |
[03:19] | He’s not gonna make it till morning. | 他熬不到早上 |
[03:20] | He’ll just take up an ambulance ride, | 只会让救护车白跑一趟 |
[03:21] | surgeon’s time, and an ICU bed. | 浪费手术时间和重症监护室的床位 |
[03:27] | He’s expectant. Leave him. | 他没救了 别管他了 |
[03:30] | I only nodded off for a second. | 我就打了一下盹 |
[03:32] | I lost control of the load. I’m so sorry. | 装载负荷失了控 我很抱歉 |
[03:35] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna get you outta here. | 别担心 我们会把你救出来的 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:38] | He’s secure. | 绑好了 |
[03:39] | Ready? Three, two, one. | 准备好了吗 三 二 一 |
[03:43] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[03:45] | Crane operator. Made it through amazingly well. | 吊车操作员 成功脱险伤势不重 |
[03:48] | Lucid and responsive. | 神志清醒 有反映 |
[03:50] | Stable fracture, right humerus. | 右侧肱骨稳定性骨折 |
[03:51] | Haven’t gotten to his lower half yet. | 下半身还没检查 |
[03:54] | Tell me when something hurts. | 哪里疼的话告诉我 |
[03:56] | I fell asleep. Killed all those people. | 我睡着了 害死了所有那些人 |
[03:58] | Something other than your conscience. | 除了你良心受责备的痛 |
[04:02] | Is that a pill in your pocket, | 你口袋里是药片吗 |
[04:03] | Or are you just happy to have | 还是你碰巧长了个 |
[04:05] | a tiny pill-shaped penis? | 袖珍药片状的鸡鸡 |
[04:08] | Caffeine pills. | 咖啡因片 |
[04:10] | You fell asleep taking these? | 吃这些你还睡着了吗 |
[04:12] | I drank two cups of coffee too. | 我还喝了两杯咖啡 |
[04:14] | Is that normal for you? | 你平常就这样吗 |
[04:15] | No, I hate coffee. | 不 我讨厌咖啡 |
[04:16] | I’m working on no sleep. | 我晚上没睡就出车了 |
[04:17] | My daughter has the flu. | 我女儿感冒了 |
[04:18] | This much caffeine for a coffee virgin. | 那么多咖啡因对于一个不喝咖啡的人来说 |
[04:21] | There’s no way he fell asleep. He passed out. | 他不可能睡着 他晕过去了 |
[04:24] | Which means a neurological disorder | 因此是神经性失调 |
[04:26] | Caused the crash, not fatigue. | 导致了事故 而非疲劳 |
[04:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:31] | We’re taking the crane operator back to Princeton. | 我们要带吊车操作员回普林斯顿 |
[04:33] | They said he was barely hurt–he can wait. | 他们说他几乎没受伤 他可以等的 |
[04:35] | Steal an ambulance. And call the team. | 偷辆救护车 通知小组成员 |
[04:37] | Tell ’em we got a case. | 告诉他们我们有病例了 |
[04:38] | House. No! I need you here. | 豪斯 不行 我需要你在这里 |
[04:41] | And he needs me there. And he moans louder than you do. | 而他需要我在那里 他叫唤得比你厉害 |
[04:44] | There were over 100 people in that building. | 那栋房子下压着一百多个人呢 |
[04:45] | Only 76 have been accounted for. | 目前才找到七十六个 |
[04:47] | Foreman and your team can handle the crane operator for now. | 福曼和你的组员可以暂时处理吊车操作员 |
[05:12] | Having fun down there? | 那里有意思吗 |
[05:13] | lots! | 非常 |
[05:14] | Every time cuddy leans over a patient, | 每次卡迪俯身检查病人 |
[05:17] | it’s another opportunity for a down blouse nip slip. | 就是个看她春光乍泄的好机会 |
[05:21] | What’s going on between her and lucas? | 她和卢卡斯怎么了 |
[05:23] | Besides them moving in together? | 除了他们要同居吗 |
[05:24] | That’s not enough for you? | 对你而言还不够吗 |
[05:26] | I gave her the housewarming gift earlier. | 我早些时候把祝贺乔迁的礼物给她了 |
[05:29] | And she paused for a split second, | 她愣了一下 |
[05:31] | Like she was hiding something. | 像是在隐瞒什么 |
[05:33] | It’s probably her moral revulsion | 可能是她不喜欢 |
[05:35] | at housewarming gifts. | 乔迁贺礼这套吧 |
[05:36] | Or maybe she didn’t want to accept a gift | 又或许她不想收下为了祝贺 |
[05:38] | for something she wasn’t gonna do. | 她不想做的事的贺礼 |
[05:40] | You actually think they’re not moving in together? | 你真觉着他们不会同居吗 |
[05:44] | What was that? You okay? | 什么声音 你没事吧 |
[05:46] | Yep. Vending machine collapsed. | 没事 自动售货机塌了 |
[05:50] | She still using your ex-wife as a realtor? | 你的前妻还是她的房产经纪人吗 |
[05:53] | As far as I know. | 据我所知还是 |
[05:54] | Well, know a little farther, will you? | 那么 就再深入点 行吗 |
[05:55] | Look into it. | 多挖点内幕 |
[06:31] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:33] | There’s somebody down here! | 那里下面有人 |
[06:39] | If you can hear me, | 你能听到我的话 |
[06:40] | tap three times, or call out. | 就敲三下 或者喊出来 |
[06:46] | Is anyone there? | 下面有人吗 |
[06:50] | I’m not getting anything. | 我什么也听不到 |
[06:52] | I heard something–there’s gotta be a void down there. | 我听到了 下面肯定有空隙 |
[06:54] | There’s a million voids down there. | 这下面有无数个空隙呢 |
[06:55] | It was the parking garage. | 那是个停车场 |
[06:57] | But equipment hasn’t picked up any movement. | 但是仪器没有探测到任何动静 |
[06:58] | Dogs haven’t picked up any scent. | 搜救犬也没有闻出什么 |
[07:00] | There’s smashed cars down there. | 下面有被压扁的车 |
[07:01] | The gasoline throw off their scent? | 汽油会掩盖气味吗 |
[07:03] | Look, we gotta get back to work, okay? | 听着 我们得回去工作了 行吗 |
[07:05] | We’ll get to this area soon. Excuse me. | 我们会尽快到达这个区域的 借过 |
[08:04] | Anybody hear me? | 有人能听到我吗 |
[08:10] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:11] | Anybody hear me? | 有人能听到我吗 |
[09:14] | help me. | 救救我 |
[09:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:32] | Please…my husband’s gift. | 求你 我丈夫的礼物 |
[09:35] | I was supposed to pick it up at the framers. | 我原该去装裱的地方取的 |
[09:38] | It’s on Elm. | 在伊尔姆大街 |
[09:39] | Well, you should have told me earlier. | 你该早点告诉我的 |
[09:40] | I could have picked it up on the way. | 我就能顺道帮你取了 |
[09:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[09:44] | It’s a picture from our tortola trip. | 我们去托托拉岛旅游的照片 |
[09:46] | For his birthday. | 他的生日礼物 |
[09:48] | I’m not asking your name because I wanna become friends. | 我问你名字不是为了交朋友 |
[09:50] | I’m trying to gauge your mental state. | 是为了判断你的精神状态 |
[09:54] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[09:55] | Okay, that’s a start. What day of the week is it? | 很好 不错的开端 今天周几 |
[09:58] | Tuesday. | 周二 |
[09:59] | Better still. | 更好了 |
[10:02] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[10:04] | You know that giant construction crane next door? | 知道旁边工地上那架巨型吊车吗 |
[10:07] | It’s kind of on top of you right now. | 正塌在你头顶上 |
[10:10] | Okay, I’m gonna try to pull you out. | 好了 我要试着把你拖出来 |
[10:14] | Ow! My leg! | 我的腿 |
[10:21] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[10:25] | I’m gonna need to get help. | 我得去找人帮忙 |
[10:26] | No, stay! Someone else will come. | 不 别走 会有人来的 |
[10:29] | No one knows I’m down here. | 没人知道我在下面 |
[10:31] | Please! Stay with me. | 求你 别离开 |
[10:34] | Don’t leave me in the dark. | 别把我丢在黑暗里 |
[10:35] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[10:37] | No! Don’t leave me in the dark! | 不 别把我丢在黑暗里 |
[10:39] | Please stay! | 求你别走 |
[10:46] | He’s still in the E.R., House. | 豪斯 他还在急诊室 |
[10:47] | We haven’t had time to start a differential. | 我们太忙还没开始鉴别诊断 |
[10:48] | Perfect! Let’s start right now. | 好极了 现在开始 |
[10:50] | Put me on speaker. | 打开扬声器 |
[10:54] | What causes syncope? | 什么能引发昏厥 |
[10:56] | Your guy’s stable. The two dozen other patients… | 他现在情况稳定 那边还有二十多位病人 |
[10:58] | Don’t need to be diagnosed. | 不需要你们诊断 |
[10:59] | They just need to be bandaged. | 包扎一下就好 |
[11:01] | What causes syncope? | 什么能引发昏厥 |
[11:04] | Vasovagal reaction… | 血管迷走反应 |
[11:05] | Meningioma. Sick sinus syndrome. | 脑膜瘤 病窦结综合征 |
[11:07] | Or you’re wrong, and he just fell asleep. | 或者你错了 他只是睡过去了而已 |
[11:10] | How’s he gonna sleep with | 血管里流着五十杯咖啡 |
[11:11] | 50 cups of coffee going through his veins? | 你说他怎么睡过去的 |
[11:12] | Were you never a medical resident? | 你就没在医院值过夜班吗 |
[11:13] | I hear ten, eleven, and twelve. | 10 11 和12发表意见了 |
[11:16] | – Where’s thirteen? – She’s not here. | -13在哪儿 -她不在 |
[11:18] | And the answer to your next question is no. | 你下一个问题的答案也是不 |
[11:19] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[11:20] | Do you have the answer to my question after that? | 我再下个问题的答案你也知道了吗 |
[11:22] | Space-occupying lesion in his brain is most likely. | 多半是脑部占位性病变 |
[11:25] | MRI will prove I’m right. | 磁共振会证明我的推断 |
[11:27] | Or it’ll just prove he suffered head trauma from the crash. | 或者证明他的头部在事故中受到了损伤 |
[11:29] | Which we’d wanna find anyway. | 这个反正也是要查的 |
[11:31] | Two birds with one scan. Do it. | 一振二鸟 去吧 |
[11:35] | Having trouble finding a vein for Hanna’s IV. | 试图给汉娜输液 找不到静脉 |
[11:37] | She getting weaker? | 她变虚弱了 |
[11:38] | – Paler? – No, no. She’s stable. | -脸色变差了 -没有 她很稳定 |
[11:40] | That means her blood loss in minimal. | 就是说她没有大出血 |
[11:41] | Buys us some time. | 为我们争取了时间抢救 |
[11:43] | Get the IV into her tibia. | 直接从胫骨注射 |
[11:44] | It’s almost hollow, feeds into the venous system. | 胫骨内部几乎是空的 与静脉系统直接相连 |
[11:50] | Which they obviously don’t teach you in EMT school. | 显然急救医疗学校不教这个 |
[12:02] | This side’s still leaning pretty bad. | 这边还是倾斜得厉害 |
[12:04] | Gotta shore up this beam. | 这根梁需要支撑 |
[12:08] | Told ya I’d be back. | 我说过会回来的吧 |
[12:11] | Heard you might be thirsty. | 听说你可能会渴 |
[12:15] | I assume that bodes well for the rescue? | 我猜你这叹的是救援成功的好兆头 |
[12:17] | Structural beam. High compression concrete. | 承重梁 高密度混凝土 |
[12:19] | I can’t break it up. | 我弄不断它 |
[12:20] | You can’t get me outta here? | 你没法救我出去 |
[12:22] | Naw. Just means we gotta move on | 不 我只是需要 |
[12:24] | to a different piece of equipment. | 过去换件设备 |
[12:25] | I got airbags comin’ in that’ll lift 70 tons. | 我有能起重七十吨的气囊 |
[12:30] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[12:31] | You testing my mental state? | 你也在测试我的精神状态 |
[12:33] | I’m gonna be stuck down here for a while. | 我还得在这困一阵子 |
[12:35] | I’d like somebody to talk to. | 我想有个人说说话 |
[12:37] | Look, the guy who just left is the one | 听着 刚刚出去那位才是 |
[12:38] | who’s gonna be holding your hand through all this. | 握着你手陪你度过难关的人选 |
[12:40] | You talk to him. | 跟他说去吧 |
[12:41] | Little pinch. | 会有点疼 |
[12:47] | Oh… okay. Big pinch. | 好吧 非常疼 |
[12:52] | I gotta call my husband. | 我得给我丈夫打电话 |
[12:53] | Can I use your phone? | 能用你的手机吗 |
[12:54] | Uh, no bars down here. | 下边儿没信号 |
[12:57] | L’Chaim. | 为生命喝彩 |
[12:59] | – Where are you going? – Don’t worry. | -你去哪儿 -别害怕 |
[13:01] | Fire Marshal Bill will be back soon. | 烈火元帅比尔马上回来[金凯利饰演的喜剧角色] |
[13:14] | So I hope I didn’t weird you out | 希望我送的那份礼物 |
[13:16] | giving you that gift. | 没让你觉得莫名其妙 |
[13:17] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们过一会儿再说不行吗 |
[13:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:21] | Is now later? | 一会儿过了吗 |
[13:23] | Maybe things aren’t going so well with Lucas. | 或许你跟卢卡斯进展不顺利 |
[13:25] | If so, I’m sorry. | 如果是这样 我很遗憾 |
[13:26] | I didn’t mean to step into anything. | 我无意干涉 |
[13:28] | There’s no problems. We’re doing just great. | 没有任何问题 我们融洽得很 |
[13:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:32] | So why the weirdness? | 那你为什么怪怪的 |
[13:35] | Can you help? | 帮个忙好吗 |
[13:40] | When I opened it, | 我翻开书时 |
[13:42] | I didn’t think it was a housewarming gift. | 我想的不是乔迁贺礼 |
[13:45] | I thought it was an engagement present. | 而是订婚礼物 |
[13:53] | It just happened last night. | 我们昨晚订婚的 |
[13:58] | No wonder you wanna hide this from me… | 怪不得你在我面前遮遮掩掩 |
[14:00] | Since I’m such a delicate flower. | 怕伤害我这棵娇弱的花朵 |
[14:02] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知该怎么说 |
[14:04] | And I’ve been slightly distracted. | 而且正好这里的事要我操心 |
[14:05] | That might make sense, | 还算说得通 |
[14:07] | ‘cept you’re not wearing the ring. | 只是你没戴戒指 |
[14:09] | So…you are hiding it, | 所以呢 你还是在遮掩 |
[14:11] | which begs the question… | 因此我必须要问… |
[14:12] | House…it’s in my office drawer | 豪斯 戒指在我办公室抽屉里 |
[14:15] | because I knew I was coming here. | 我知道要到这来所以摘了 |
[14:17] | It’s not weird. | 没什么怪的 |
[14:19] | There’s no mystery. | 没什么隐情 |
[14:21] | I’m just getting married. | 只是我要结婚了 |
[14:25] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[14:29] | How much longer? | 还有多长时间 |
[14:31] | Uh, less than a minute. | 不到一分钟 |
[14:32] | Are you in any pain? | 你疼吗 |
[14:33] | Nothing now. Just a little claustrophobic. | 现在不疼 只是有点幽闭空间恐惧 |
[14:37] | Shouldn’t you be taking care of those other people, | 难道你们不去救治那些 |
[14:39] | the ones that I hurt? | 因我受伤的人吗 |
[14:45] | Everything checks out okay. | 检查完毕 各项正常 |
[14:53] | My nose is bleeding. | 我流鼻血了 |
[14:55] | It’s expected, given the trauma you’ve sustained. | 应该的 因为你受了外伤 |
[14:58] | That’s not expected. | 这就不应该了 |
[15:09] | The way things fell, this support beam | 发生倒塌后 是这条主梁 |
[15:10] | is now holding up a giant pile of rubble. | 撑起这一大堆碎石 |
[15:12] | We can’t lift it without jeopardizing everyone down here. | 我们不能保证搬走它 下面的人不会砸伤 |
[15:16] | So it’s time to discuss amputation. | 所以是时候讨论截肢了 |
[15:26] | No. | 不 |
[15:27] | Please listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[15:28] | We’ve been down here almost two hours. | 我们已经在这下面待了近两小时 |
[15:31] | By the time they clear away the rubble– | 他们清理乱石的这段时间… |
[15:33] | We are not cutting off her leg. | 我们不截她的肢 |
[15:36] | You don’t have to rush through this | 你不必为了能让他工作轻松些 |
[15:37] | to make his job easier. | 而仓促截肢 |
[15:40] | You kidding me? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[15:40] | We leave the leg pinned, we’re risking crush syndrome. | 腿一直被压着 会有挤压综合症的危险 |
[15:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:44] | Your leg isn’t getting enough circulation. | 你腿部血液循环不足 |
[15:47] | The longer it’s pinned the more the muscle dies. | 被压时间越长 肌肉坏死越多 |
[15:49] | So what does that mean, like a limp? | 那是什么意思 我会瘸吗 |
[15:51] | Dying muscles release poisons. | 坏死肌肉会释放毒素 |
[15:53] | We free your leg, | 我们松开你的腿后 |
[15:53] | the poisons rush back into your system. | 毒素会随血液回流进入身体系统 |
[15:55] | It could stop your heart. | 会让你心跳停止 |
[15:56] | So could cheeseburgers. | 芝士汉堡也有这个隐患 |
[15:59] | Let’s get your lazy friends to start moving that pile. | 还是让你的懒弟兄们动手搬碎石吧 |
[16:02] | She’s got two more hours before crush syndrome | 起码两小时后才会出现挤压综合症 |
[16:04] | could possibly set in. | 她还有时间 |
[16:05] | We’re digging up there by hand. | 我们是徒手挖的 |
[16:06] | I can’t guarantee I can get 10 tons of debris | 我不能保证两小时内 |
[16:08] | pulled off in two hours. | 能搬走十吨碎石 |
[16:10] | Well, you need to try. | 你得试试 |
[16:12] | It’s my leg. | 那是我的腿 |
[16:14] | It’s not just crush syndrome you gotta worry about, okay? | 现在不光要担心挤压综合症 |
[16:16] | There’s gas leaks. There’s fire. | 还有煤气泄漏的危险 会着火的 |
[16:17] | We can never rule out secondary collapses, | 无论我们把这里支撑的多稳固 |
[16:19] | no matter how much we shore this thing up. | 也不能排除二次倒塌的可能性 |
[16:20] | You think chopping off someone’s limb | 你以为在一大片肮脏的碎石堆里 |
[16:22] | inside a pile of dirty rocks is safe? | 给人截肢就很安全吗 |
[16:24] | Sepsis, fat embolism, a hemorrhage. | 败血症 脂肪栓塞 大出血 |
[16:26] | Those risks are nothing compared to the risk | 这些危险和二次倒塌发生的危险 |
[16:27] | of this thing coming down again. | 不可同日而语 |
[16:29] | Captain, he’s a jerk. | 长官 他是个混蛋 |
[16:31] | But it’s what the patient wants. | 但是病人希望这样 |
[16:33] | Can we please just | 能请你们再 |
[16:34] | give it a couple more hours? | 坚持个把小时吗 |
[16:40] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | I gotta get up to triage. | 我去上面给伤员鉴伤分类 |
[16:48] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[16:52] | House. | 豪斯 |
[16:54] | You don’t need to thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[16:56] | Just makes sense. | 我只是讲讲道理罢了 |
[16:58] | Just promise me you won’t let them cut off my leg. | 请保证你不会让他们给我截肢 |
[17:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:04] | Does that make you feel better? | 这样你感觉好点了吗 |
[17:05] | For some reason, it does. | 不知怎么的 真的好多了 |
[17:11] | Your phone is working down here. | 你的电话能用了 |
[17:13] | Switched carriers. Better rollover minutes. | 换了服务商 累积免话费更久 |
[17:15] | Talk. | 说话 |
[17:16] | MRI was clean, but afterwards, | 磁共振成像显示没问题 但是 |
[17:17] | He started bleeding out of his eyes and nose. | 他的眼和鼻开始流血 |
[17:20] | So there was something wrong before the collapse. | 所以确实他在昏倒前就得了病 |
[17:22] | Unless it’s just conjunctive coagulopathy from the trauma. | 除非只是创伤引起的凝血功能不全 |
[17:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah–you don’t think he was sick before. | 是 是 是 你认为他之前没病 |
[17:26] | We get it! You’re wrong. | 我们懂了 但你错了 |
[17:28] | Brain infection? | 是大脑感染吗 |
[17:30] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[17:32] | – Where were you? – Physical therapy. | -你去哪了 -做理疗 |
[17:34] | I left my phone in my locker. | 我电话落在柜子里了 |
[17:35] | The infection causes neurological symptoms, | 感染引起了神经症状 |
[17:37] | goes systemic, and D.I.C. causes the bleed. | 遍及全身 弥散性血管内凝血造成出血 |
[17:39] | Good theory. | 不错的理论 |
[17:40] | Except for the part that there’s no fever. | 可惜他没发烧 |
[17:42] | Get an x-ray venogram. | 给他做x光静脉造影 |
[17:44] | See if you can find a reason for your existence. | 看看能不能找出你存在的理由 |
[17:46] | Also look for venous sinus thrombosis. | 顺便看看有没有静脉窦血栓 |
[17:48] | Would have seen it on the mri. | 有的话做磁共振时就该看出来 |
[17:49] | Not if you were too busy not looking for it. | 可能是你们忙得没找着吧 |
[17:52] | We should x-ray for a facial fracture first. | 我们应该先用x光看看有无脸部骨折 |
[17:54] | This could all be simple trauma. | 很可能是简单的外伤造成的 |
[17:55] | Just do what I tell you. | 照我说的做 |
[17:57] | Be back in ten minutes. | 十分钟后回来 |
[18:00] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[18:01] | There’s a dozen people here who can save you. | 这里有很多人都能救你 |
[18:03] | I’m apparently the only one who can save this other guy. | 而显然我是唯一能救那家伙的人 |
[18:07] | W-wait! | 等等 |
[18:09] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[18:19] | Hanna’s freaking out. | 汉娜快崩溃了 |
[18:21] | She’s having a panic attack. | 她恐慌症发作 |
[18:23] | She can’t breathe. She’s gonna rip out all her IVs. | 不能呼吸 要拔掉所有输液管 |
[18:24] | So calm her down. | 那让她安静下来 |
[18:26] | She wants you. | 她想让你在身边 |
[18:28] | I’m flattered. Give her oxygen. | 受宠若惊啊 给她输氧气 |
[18:31] | They won’t let O2 down there. | 他们不会把氧气送下去的 |
[18:33] | Fear of explosion. | 怕爆炸 |
[18:35] | You have to go back. | 你得回去 |
[18:36] | She needs you, house. | 她需要你 豪斯 |
[18:57] | You only came back because I freaked out. | 你回来只是因为我快要崩溃了 |
[18:59] | Right? | 对吗 |
[19:00] | Oh, no. | 不是的 |
[19:02] | I just realized how… | 我只是发觉… |
[19:04] | big and scary the world is | 外面的世界是那么混乱而恐怖 |
[19:07] | and how cozy and safe this little place is. | 而这个小地方又是多么的惬意而安全 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry I needed you. | 抱歉我真的需要你 |
[19:21] | Here. Call your husband. | 给你 打个电话给你老公 |
[19:35] | Charlie? | 是查理吗 |
[19:37] | I’m here in… | 我现在在… |
[19:40] | They called you? | 他们打电话给你了吗 |
[19:44] | They’re helping me. | 他们正在救我 |
[19:46] | Are you coming? | 你要来吗 |
[19:50] | I don’t know how this could happen. | 我不知道为什么会发生这样的事 |
[19:53] | It’s your birthday. I’m so sorry. | 今天是你的生日 对不起 |
[19:55] | See? This is why I lied about the phone. | 看吧 这就是为什么我骗你手机不好用 |
[19:58] | Your bp is spiking, | 你的血压正在升高 |
[19:59] | So you’re bleeding faster from your leg wound. | 这会使你腿部的伤口出血速度加快 |
[20:00] | I’m gonna have less time to save it. | 我救治的时间变短 |
[20:02] | Hang up. | 挂电话吧 |
[20:03] | Okay. Okay, they’re telling me I have to go. | 好了 好了 我必须挂掉了 |
[20:12] | That was stupid of me. | 我太蠢了 不该让你打电话的 |
[20:14] | It was nice. | 你是好人 |
[20:17] | I don’t see that as a contradiction. | 我可看不出好人是对蠢人的辩驳 |
[20:20] | He was already on his way. | 他已经在来的路上了 |
[20:22] | He was in Baltimore, | 他本来在巴尔的摩 |
[20:24] | and they all saw it on the news. | 后来他们都从新闻获知了这里的事故 |
[20:27] | How many people were hurt? | 有多少人受伤了 |
[20:30] | What did I tell you about not raising your blood pressure? | 我才说了不能让你的血压上升 |
[20:37] | Can I ask what’s wrong with your leg? | 我能问问你的腿怎么了吗 |
[20:40] | Crane fell on it. | 吊车倒在上面了 |
[20:42] | Small world. | 无巧不成书 |
[20:44] | You could have just said no. | 你可以只说不想回答 |
[20:46] | I’ll remember that for my next human contact. | 下一次与人交流时 我会记得的 |
[20:53] | Would you pray with me? | 和我一起祈祷好吗 |
[20:55] | No. | 不 |
[20:58] | I’m not in the habit of encouraging | 我不习惯于鼓励 |
[20:59] | my patients’ superstitions. | 我的病人搞迷信 |
[21:02] | How is that a habit? | 这叫什么习惯 |
[21:04] | You plan on getting trapped under a building again? | 你还想再被困在倒塌的大楼下吗 |
[21:08] | I don’t believe in god. | 我不崇拜上帝 |
[21:10] | I don’t either. | 我也不 |
[21:14] | Please? | 求你了 |
[21:32] | I always thought… | 我总觉得… |
[21:34] | if I did the right thing, | 如果我好好做人 |
[21:36] | if I treated people right, | 与人为善 |
[21:38] | then good things would happen to me. | 我就能有好报 |
[21:43] | You think that’s how it works? | 你觉得对吗 |
[21:47] | I didn’t use to. | 我原来不觉得 |
[21:50] | Then recently I tried… | 最近我试了试… |
[21:55] | Now I don’t know. | 现在我不知道这个答案了 |
[22:03] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[22:08] | Advancing catheter through interior jugular vein. | 推进导管进入颈静脉 |
[22:11] | You told House you were at therapy. | 你和豪斯说当时你在做理疗 |
[22:14] | Did you transcribe the entire meeting? | 你给整个会议记笔记了 |
[22:17] | Entering the cavernous sinus. | 导管插入海绵窦 |
[22:20] | Your therapy’s on thursdays. | 你都在周四做理疗的 |
[22:21] | Got rescheduled. | 改时间了 |
[22:23] | Injecting dye. | 注射造影剂 |
[22:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[22:28] | I’m not gonna rat you out. We’re friends. | 我不会乱说的 我们是朋友 |
[22:30] | Just wanna make sure you’re okay. | 我只是想确认你没事 |
[22:35] | No filling defects. | 没有充盈缺损 |
[22:40] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:42] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[22:48] | You think we can be friends | 等我从这里出去了 |
[22:49] | when I get outta here? | 你觉得我们可以做朋友吗 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[22:53] | We’ll catch a ball game or… | 我们可以一起去看球赛或者… |
[22:55] | Group sex show or something. | 群P什么的 |
[22:57] | Put the cribbing in there. | 把楔子放到那儿去 |
[23:01] | Okay, now when the beam starts lifting, | 好了 一会横梁抬起来的时候 |
[23:03] | you’re gonna feel pain. | 你会感觉到疼痛 |
[23:06] | It’s gonna be like your foot’s gone to sleep | 这就像你的脚之前睡着了 现在醒了 |
[23:07] | Times a billion. | 比之前疼上成千上万倍 |
[23:08] | You’ll notice that | 一会你就知道 |
[23:10] | I’m waiting till now to tell you. | 为什么我现在才告诉你了 |
[23:11] | All right. We’re ready. | 好 我们准备好了 |
[23:15] | Lifting. | 抬横梁 |
[23:19] | I’m feeling the pain already. | 我已经觉得疼了 |
[23:21] | That’s good. | 好事 |
[23:23] | That means the pressure’s coming off. | 这说明我们的方法用对了 |
[23:24] | Much closer to getting out of here. | 快要让你脱离这里了 |
[23:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:31] | Pull her out. | 把她拉出来 |
[23:33] | Come on! | 加把劲 |
[23:36] | It’s moving! | 那墙在晃动 |
[23:39] | Pull hard! Pull! | 使劲拽 使劲 |
[24:15] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[24:17] | Hanna! What the hell happened? | 汉娜 该死的 发生什么了 |
[24:20] | I think the adjacent beam snapped during the lift. | 我想是旁边的梁在我们抬的时候坍塌了 |
[24:24] | Mayday, mayday, mayday! | 求援 求援 求援 |
[24:26] | We had a secondary collapse. | 我们这里发生了二次坍塌 |
[24:29] | We’re all right. How are you guys? | 我们没事 你们怎么样 |
[24:31] | Rescue one, copy the mayday. | 救援队一号 收到求援 |
[24:32] | Main tunnel is fine. Rescue’s on the way. | 主通道通畅 救援队正在赶来 |
[24:34] | Lift this up. | 把这个抬起来 |
[24:37] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[24:49] | Kit. Give me the kit. | 急救包 给我急救包 |
[24:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:53] | No breath sounds on the left side. | 左侧肺没有呼吸音 |
[24:55] | Tension pneumothorax. | 张力性气胸 |
[24:57] | Okay, Hanna. One of your lungs is collapsed. | 听着 汉娜 你的一片肺收缩了 |
[25:00] | I’m gonna have to reinflate it, okay? | 我必须要让它复原 好吗 |
[25:17] | You better get back up top | 你最好上去检查一下 |
[25:19] | and make sure you didn’t nick an artery. | 看看有没有割到动脉 |
[25:28] | I’m gonna have to go. | 我得走了 |
[25:34] | That’s okay. You’re all right. | 没事的 你很好 |
[25:38] | You’re lucky this isn’t worse. | 你真幸运 情况不算太糟 |
[25:41] | You know who’s even luckier? | 你知道谁更幸运吗 |
[25:44] | You and just about every other human being | 你和其他所有 |
[25:45] | who wasn’t down there. | 没在下面的人 |
[25:48] | What did the venogram say? | 静脉造影什么结果 |
[25:50] | Clean. | 正常 |
[25:51] | Now the guy’s starting to spike a fever. | 现在这家伙开始发烧了 |
[25:52] | Subarachnoid bleed. | 蛛网膜下腔出血 |
[25:55] | – Meningitis? – He didn’t say his neck was sore. | -脑膜炎 -他没说自己的颈部疼痛 |
[25:57] | That’s ’cause everything’s sore. | 因为他哪里都疼 |
[25:58] | He just took a 15-story swan dive | 他刚刚做了一个十五层高的燕式跳水 |
[26:00] | into concrete. Do an LP. | 一头扎入混凝土 做个腰椎穿刺 |
[26:02] | We also have to consider other infections. | 我们也得考虑其他感染 |
[26:03] | So you’re suggesting we do an LP? | 所以你在建议我们做个腰椎穿刺 |
[26:05] | I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[26:06] | Genius. | 你真有才 |
[26:08] | Hey, bad news. | 坏消息 |
[26:10] | Because of the collapse, | 坍塌的缘故 |
[26:10] | we can’t try the airbag again | 让我们不能再试用气袋抬横梁的办法了 |
[26:12] | until we get everything off the top. | 除非把上面的所有东西清除干净 |
[26:14] | Be five, six hours at least. | 那至少要五六个小时 |
[26:16] | Then we have to amputate. | 那必须截肢了 |
[26:17] | No. | 不行 |
[26:19] | It’s been four hours already. | 已经四个小时了 |
[26:20] | It used to be a long shot. Now it’s…crazy. | 本来就希望渺小 现在 更加是妄想 |
[26:23] | Crush syndrome is basically a buildup of potassium. | 挤压综合症基本上就是钾元素堆积 |
[26:25] | If we remove potassium– | 若我们把钾去除 |
[26:26] | We’re already treating with sodium bicarbonate. | 不是已经给她输过碳酸氢钠了吗 |
[26:28] | But not with glucose and insulin. | 但没加注葡萄糖和胰岛素 |
[26:30] | We have glucose in the kit. | 急救包里有葡萄糖 |
[26:31] | There’s gotta be a diabetic here somewhere. | 这里肯定有糖尿病患者 |
[26:33] | You wanna dose the insulin | 你想在这种非医疗环境下 |
[26:34] | here in a non-hospital setting? | 给她用胰岛素 |
[26:36] | That is insane! It’s not worth it. | 简直是疯了 不值得 |
[26:38] | Really? ’cause I think | 是吗 我发现这里 |
[26:40] | I’m the only one here who knows what a leg is worth. | 只有我才知道一条腿是多么重要 |
[26:43] | And fortunately, you’re not the one in charge–he is. | 幸好 你不是负责人 他才是 |
[26:46] | And he knows that I’d testify against him | 他清楚 若汉娜到时候告他没有 |
[26:47] | if Hanna sues for cutting off a leg | 尝试所有办法就截掉了她的腿 |
[26:49] | without exhausting every option. | 我会做出对他不利的证明 |
[26:51] | Give us a minute? | 让我们单独谈一下 |
[26:57] | I know you’re angry, | 我知道你在生气 |
[26:58] | But please don’t put her life at risk | 但请你不要为了报复我 |
[27:00] | just to get back at me. | 而拿她的生命开玩笑 |
[27:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:05] | So this is all about you now. | 原来一切都围绕着你 |
[27:07] | You took her side against me | 一听说我订婚的事后 |
[27:09] | right after you heard about my engagement. | 你就和她站一边 跟我作对 |
[27:11] | Yeah. That must be it. | 是啊 肯定是这个原因了 |
[27:13] | It’s not that you’re a pathetic narcissist. | 你又不是个可怜的自恋狂 |
[27:14] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[27:17] | So just…accept it | 请你 接受现实 |
[27:19] | and move on with your life | 继续自己的生活 |
[27:21] | instead of making everyone miserable. | 别再让其他人痛苦了 |
[27:22] | That’s great. | 太精彩了 |
[27:24] | A life lesson from a middle-aged single mom | 一个和幼稚男恋爱的中年单身母亲 |
[27:26] | who’s dating a man-child. | 给我讲人生哲学 |
[27:27] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[27:30] | I’m sick of making excuses for you. | 我厌倦了替你找借口 |
[27:32] | I’m sick of other people having to tiptoe around you | 厌倦了别人得捧着你 顺着你 |
[27:35] | and make their own lives worse | 为了让你好好活着 |
[27:37] | while they try to keep you from collapsing. | 而把自己的生活搞得一团糟 |
[27:40] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[27:43] | Fantastic. | 精彩极了 |
[27:45] | Just stay away from my patient. | 离我的病人远点 |
[27:48] | What are you clinging to, House? | 你到底想怎么样 豪斯 |
[27:51] | You’re gonna risk her life just to save her leg? | 为了保全腿而不顾她的生命安危吗 |
[27:54] | Really worked out well for you, didn’t it? | 就像你当年的选择很明智 是不是 |
[27:56] | What do you have in your life, honestly? | 说真的 你的人生都得到了些什么 |
[27:58] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[28:00] | I’m moving on. | 我在向前进 |
[28:01] | Wilson is moving on. | 威尔森也在向前进 |
[28:03] | And you…you’ve got nothing, House. | 而你 你一无所有 豪斯 |
[28:05] | Nothing. | 一无所有 |
[28:07] | I’m going down there, | 我现在要下去 |
[28:09] | and I’m gonna convince her to let me cut her leg off. | 劝服她截掉腿 |
[28:13] | If you have any decency left, you’ll just stay out of it. | 若你还有点良知的话 就别再插手 |
[28:23] | No. | 不 |
[28:26] | Dr. House promised. | 豪斯医生允诺过的 |
[28:29] | If there was any other way… | 若有其它办法的话 |
[28:30] | It doesn’t hurt right now. I can wait. | 现在不疼了 我能等 |
[28:37] | Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 |
[28:38] | Tell her. | 你告诉她 |
[28:44] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[28:49] | We have to amputate your leg. | 我们不得不截掉你的腿 |
[28:51] | No. | 不 |
[28:53] | You said… that there was time. | 你说了 还有时间的 |
[28:55] | There was. And it’s run out. | 之前是有 但现在已经到时候了 |
[29:00] | No. | 不 |
[29:02] | You asked me how I’d hurt my leg. | 你问我是怎么伤了腿的 |
[29:06] | I had a blood clot, and the muscle was dying. | 那里面有个血块 肌肉在坏死 |
[29:11] | And I had all these doctors telling me I should amputate, | 所有的医生都劝我截肢 |
[29:13] | and I said no, and they did this… | 我拒绝了 他们就做了个 |
[29:16] | very risky operation. | 风险很大的手术 |
[29:17] | I almost died. | 我差点死了 |
[29:19] | But you saved your leg. | 但你保住了腿 |
[29:23] | I wish I hadn’t. | 我希望当初没有 |
[29:25] | They cut out a chunk of muscle about the size of my fist, | 他们切除了拳头大的一块肌肉 |
[29:29] | and they left me with this mutilated, | 留给我这么个残缺 |
[29:32] | useless thing. | 没用的东西 |
[29:35] | I’m in pain…every day. | 我要忍受疼痛 每天都是 |
[29:40] | It changed me. | 这改变了我 |
[29:42] | Made me a harder person, | 让我成为了一个更无情的人 |
[29:46] | a worse person. | 一个更糟糕的人 |
[29:48] | And now… | 结果现在 |
[29:50] | now I’m alone. | 我孤身一人 |
[29:59] | You don’t want to be like me. | 你不会想要像我一样的 |
[30:04] | You got a husband who loves you. | 你有个爱你的丈夫 |
[30:06] | You have friends. You can start a family. | 你有朋友 还可以生儿育女 |
[30:09] | You have a life. | 你有自己的生活 |
[30:14] | And this… this is just a leg. | 而这个 只是条腿而已 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:47] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[30:58] | I can’t put you out. | 我不能用麻药让你昏迷 |
[31:00] | It could depress your respiration too much. | 那会严重抑制你的呼吸 |
[31:02] | This should take away some of the pain. | 这个能稍微减轻疼痛 |
[31:10] | Will it be quick? | 会很快吗 |
[31:15] | I’ll use a scalpel to slice through the skin, | 我要用手术刀切开表皮 |
[31:18] | muscle, and fat. | 肌肉 还有脂肪 |
[31:20] | That should go pretty fast. | 这一步应该很快 |
[31:22] | Then I’ll switch over to the electric saw | 到达骨头的时候 |
[31:24] | when I get to the bone. | 再用电锯 |
[31:25] | It’s two bones… about as thick as a broomstick. | 有两根骨头 大概有扫帚把那么粗 |
[31:28] | Takes about as long to get through. | 锯断才能停下 |
[31:31] | I’m gonna cut as close to the concrete as I can, | 我会尽量贴紧水泥块切 |
[31:34] | save as much of your limb as possible. | 尽可能多的保住腿 |
[31:37] | Then the orthopedic surgeons back at the hospital | 回到医院再做整形手术 |
[31:39] | will clean you up, have you fitted for a prosthetic. | 进行清理 给你装个假肢 |
[31:41] | You’ll be running circles around me in no time. | 你马上就能围着我转圈圈了 |
[31:51] | How bad will it hurt? | 会有多疼 |
[31:55] | Like nothing you’ve ever felt before. | 是你从未经历过的剧痛 |
[33:49] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[33:51] | Oh…baby. | 哦 宝贝 |
[33:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:54] | – Shut up. – You always loved my legs. | -别再说了 -你那么爱我的腿 |
[33:57] | I don’t care about your legs. | 我不在乎你的腿 |
[33:59] | Baby, I love you. | 宝贝 我爱你 |
[34:01] | I love you. | 我爱的是你 |
[34:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:43] | He’s fallen into a coma. | 他昏迷了 |
[34:44] | LP was clean, but… | 脊髓液正常 但是 |
[34:46] | What are his vitals? | 各项生命体征多少 |
[34:47] | Excuse me, officer. | 让一下警官 |
[34:49] | What do you mean, officer? | 什么警官 |
[34:50] | How long has there been a cop there? | 条子什么时候去的 |
[34:52] | I don’t know. Ten minutes. | 记不清了 大约十分钟前吧 |
[34:54] | He was being questioned when he fell into the coma. | 他再接受询问的时候昏迷的 |
[34:56] | Was anything else making him nervous | 在他出现其他症状前 |
[34:58] | or worried before his other symptoms? | 还有别的事情让他紧张焦虑吗 |
[34:59] | He was claustrophobic right | 内出血和发烧之前 |
[35:01] | before the bleed and before the fever. | 他出现幽闭恐怖症症状 |
[35:02] | We told him that he probably did fall asleep. | 我们告诉他他可能是睡着了 |
[35:05] | Was his BP spiking? | 血压升高了吗 |
[35:07] | But that didn’t cause his first symptom. | 是 但不是他第一个症状出现的原因 |
[35:09] | Yeah, it did. All the caffeine. | 就是 都是咖啡因惹的祸 |
[35:12] | We thought the problem was in his toilet– | 我们原以为他的问题在他的厕所那 |
[35:13] | By that, of course, I mean his head. | 当然 我的意思是 他的头 |
[35:15] | Which distracted us from the fact | 这让我们关注错了焦点 |
[35:17] | that it could have been just a clog in his sewer pipe, | 其实就是他的下水道堵住了 |
[35:19] | and by that, of course, I mean his spinal cord. | 下水道就是指他的脊髓 |
[35:21] | And blah, blah, blah, blah. You get the idea. | 还有一堆理所当然的事情 你们懂的 |
[35:24] | An arachnoid cyst on his lower spine. | 一个蛛网状囊肿长在他的下部脊椎上 |
[35:25] | That’s why we missed it. | 所以我们没发现 |
[35:27] | He’s been sitting ten hours a day. | 他足足坐了十个小时 |
[35:28] | Spiked his spinal fluid pressure. | 使得他的脊髓液压飙升 |
[35:30] | Run a CT– | 给他做个CT |
[35:33] | BP’s 72 over 42. Hanna? | 高压72 低压42 汉娜 |
[35:36] | – Hanna? – I can’t breathe. | -汉娜 -我喘不上气来 |
[35:38] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气来 |
[35:42] | Breath sounds bilaterally. It’s not another pneumothorax. | 双肺呼吸顺畅 不是气胸 |
[35:46] | Neck veins flat. There’s no tamponade. | 颈静脉没有突起 没有填塞 |
[35:50] | Damn it. I waited too long. | 该死的 我等的太久了 |
[35:52] | Hanna, you’ve got a clot in your lung. | 汉娜 你的肺部有血块 |
[35:54] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我来处理好 |
[35:56] | IV streptokinase. | 注射溶栓剂 |
[35:57] | What’s happening. What’s going on? | 发生了什么 这是怎么一回事 |
[36:00] | Her body won’t get any oxygen unless we can bust the clot. | 除非我们打碎血块 负责她没法呼入氧气 |
[36:02] | This is a blood thinner. | 这是血液稀释剂 |
[36:08] | Is she gonna be all right? | 她不会有事吧 |
[36:09] | It’s gonna make her bleed more. | 这会让她出血量增加 |
[36:11] | We’ll take care of that next. | 那个我们再处理 |
[36:17] | It’s not busting the clot. | 不管用 |
[36:20] | Maybe it’s her heart. | 可能在她的心脏里 |
[36:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:39] | It’s not a clot. | 不是血块 |
[36:42] | It’s a fat embolism. | 是脂肪栓 |
[36:44] | From the amputation. | 截肢导致的 |
[36:50] | Okay. So–so what can we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[36:55] | Come on. | 想想办法 |
[36:59] | Do something. Please, please, do something. | 做点什么 求你了 做点什么 |
[37:01] | Come on, guys, do something. Come on. | 想想办法啊 伙计们 求你们了 |
[37:03] | Come on. Please, come on, do something! | 求你们了 做点什么 |
[37:06] | Come on, do something! Do something! | 想想办法救救她啊 |
[37:39] | There’s no way to prevent a fat embolism. | 没什么办法能预防脂肪栓形成 |
[37:43] | Even if you’d done this in an O.R., | 就算截肢是在手术室里做的 |
[37:45] | Couldn’t have saved her. | 也救不了她 |
[38:01] | You can’t blame yourself for her death. | 别太自责 |
[38:04] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[38:06] | That’s the point! | 这才是问题的关键 |
[38:07] | I did everything right. She died anyway. | 我能做的都做对了 但她还是死了 |
[38:10] | Why the hell do you think | 你怎么会认为 |
[38:12] | that would make me feel any better? | 这能让我好受点 |
[38:23] | You shouldn’t be alone right now. | 你不能单独留在这 |
[38:28] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[38:30] | I’m gonna give you a task as an employee. | 作为我的手下 我命令你 |
[38:34] | Get out of my way. | 闪 开 |
[39:01] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[39:05] | I’m asking for some time off. | 我准备请假 |
[39:10] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[39:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:20] | Obviously not. | 显然不好 |
[41:21] | You going to leap across the room | 你打算三步并作两步冲上来 |
[41:23] | and grab them out of my hand? | 夺走我的药 |
[41:28] | No. | 不 |
[41:31] | It’s your choice if you want to go back on drugs. | 你想回到过去嗑药的日子这是你的选择 |
[41:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:37] | Just so you know, | 想让你知道 |
[41:39] | I’m finding it hard to see the downside. | 我正努力与堕落作斗争 |
[41:41] | You need to re-bandage your shoulder. | 你的肩膀需要重新包扎一下 |
[41:48] | Is that why you’re here? Foreman sent you? | 这就是你来的原因 福曼让你来的 |
[41:50] | No. | 不是 |
[41:53] | You here to yell at me again? | 你是来冲我大喊大叫的 |
[41:55] | No. | 不是 |
[41:57] | Well, I’m running out of ideas. | 那我就不知道原因了 |
[42:00] | Lucas… | 卢卡斯 |
[42:03] | Oh, great. | 又是他 |
[42:05] | You’re feeling uncomfortable again? | 你又觉得不自在了 |
[42:06] | Probably means you just got back | 难道是刚从 |
[42:08] | from some quickie wedding in Vegas | 拉斯维加斯闪婚回来 |
[42:10] | or you’re already pregnant. | 还是你已经怀孕了 |
[42:11] | I ended it. | 我俩分手了 |
[42:15] | What? | 什么 |
[42:17] | I’m stuck, House. | 我很迷茫 豪斯 |
[42:21] | I keep wanting to move forward. | 我总是想抬头向前看 |
[42:23] | I keep wanting to move on, and I can’t. | 想抛掉过去 但是我做不到 |
[42:26] | I mean, my new house, with my new fiance, | 我的新房 未婚夫 |
[42:28] | and all I can think about is you. | 我想到这一切的时候脑中只有你 |
[42:33] | I just need to know | 我只是想知道 |
[42:35] | If you and I can work. | 你我到底有没有可能 |
[42:41] | You think I can fix myself? | 你认为我自救有望 |
[42:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:49] | ’cause I’m the most screwed-up person in the world. | 我是这个世界上最失败的人 |
[42:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:55] | I love you. | 但是我爱你 |
[43:03] | I wish I didn’t. | 我多希望我不爱你 |
[43:06] | But I can’t help it. | 但我却情不自已 |
[43:44] | How do I know I’m not hallucinating? | 这不是幻觉吧 |
[43:48] | Did you take the vicodin? | 你吃药了吗 |
[43:52] | No. | 没有 |
[43:56] | Then I think we’re okay. | 那就是真的 |