时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Let’s hear it for Della Carr. | 掌声鼓励黛拉·凯尔 |
[00:50] | Dude, your sister kicks serious ass. | 老兄 你姐姐真帅呆了 |
[00:52] | Competed in the boy’s league this year. | 今年她还参加了男孩组的比赛 |
[00:54] | Kicked their asses, too. | 把他们打得落花流水 |
[01:00] | Nice job, Del. You– | 干得好 小黛 你 |
[01:02] | I went faster on the 50-50. | 用50毫米乘50毫米的鞋 我滑得更快 |
[01:03] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[01:04] | All right, who wants next? | 下一个谁来试试 |
[01:07] | Yeah, yeah, I’m a little biased. | 好吧 我有点偏心眼 |
[01:23] | Custom decks. | 定做滑板 |
[01:24] | Start the bidding at 400 bucks. | 400美元起价 |
[01:26] | Trust me, the kids’ll force their parents to buy them. | 相信我 孩子们会想法设法让家长们来买 |
[01:28] | You got to see this. | 快来看看 |
[01:38] | You made a great event today. | 你今天办了一件大事 |
[01:41] | Fast enough for you? | 够快了吗 |
[01:42] | I’m already in a wheelchair. | 我都已经残疾了 |
[01:43] | What are you so afraid of? | 你还怕什么呢 |
[01:49] | That wasn’t what I meant. | 我可没想这么玩 |
[01:57] | Della? You okay? | 黛拉 你还好吗 |
[01:59] | Mom! Dad! | 爸爸妈妈快来啊 |
[02:47] | We got to stop parking like this. | 我们别再这样停车了 |
[02:49] | People are gonna talk. | 别人会说三道四的 |
[02:52] | Well, that’s why I plan on doing some talking first. | 所以我想先和你谈谈 |
[02:55] | I want us to formerly report our relationship to Human Resources. | 我想正式告知人力资源部我们在交往 |
[02:59] | Okay. You get them, I’ll cover everybody else. | 没问题 你告诉他们 我负责通知其他人 |
[03:03] | I would appreciate it | 如果能等在那个会后 |
[03:04] | if we could keep it quiet until we had that meeting. | 再公开我们的关系 我会非常开心 |
[03:06] | It’s gonna be hard with me grabbing your ass all day. | 不能一直抓着你的屁股 这一天会很难熬 |
[03:08] | Grabbing stops at the threshold. | 一开始就不许抓 |
[03:11] | Of the parking garage. | 进到停车场开始算起 |
[03:13] | Handicapped plates. | 我是瘸子 |
[03:14] | I got special access. | 我有特殊权限 |
[03:20] | I just don’t want our relationship affecting our jobs. | 我只是不希望我们的感情影响到工作 |
[03:23] | Or the other way around. | 反之亦然 |
[03:30] | Why, Dr. Cuddy, how was your weekend? | 卡迪医生 周末过得如何 |
[03:34] | I got a call about a case for you. | 我接到一通电话 你有病人了 |
[03:38] | 14-year-old. | 一个14岁的孩子 |
[03:39] | EMTs think her heart stopped– | 内科急救专家认为她的心脏不跳了 |
[03:41] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[03:42] | You haven’t seen it yet. | 你还没看呢 |
[03:44] | I sense something fascinating about it. | 我感到它在吸引着我 |
[03:46] | I’m gonna get us in to see HR this afternoon. | 今天下午我们去见人力资源部的人 |
[03:49] | Think you can hold your tongue till then? | 在那之前你能保持沉默吗 |
[03:51] | Mom… | 是 妈妈 |
[03:53] | Fine. People are gonna know soon enough. | 那好 大家很快就会知道的 |
[03:56] | I think I can hold it till lunch. | 午饭之前我会保密 |
[04:10] | I’m seeing Cuddy. | 我和卡迪在约会 |
[04:13] | Generally, without her clothes on. | 概括来说 已经裸裎相见了 |
[04:15] | Use your imagination. | 发挥下想象力 |
[04:16] | Hope it’s got a wide-angle lens. | 最好想象力丰富点 |
[04:19] | You don’t actually need that. | 其实你并不需要这个 |
[04:21] | I’m gonna go check my office for whoopee cushions. | 我得回办公室看看有没有放屁坐垫 |
[04:24] | This is not a prank. | 这不是恶作剧 |
[04:25] | This is not me walking out the door. | 走出这房间的人不是我 |
[04:28] | Really? You and Cuddy? | 真的吗 你和卡迪 |
[04:31] | For reals. Foreman can translate. | 千真万确 福曼能解释给你们 |
[04:33] | So Junior Miss Everything– | 看看这位全能初中生小姐 |
[04:35] | Skateboarder, basketballer, | 滑板选手 篮球运动员 |
[04:37] | science clubber, seal clubber. | 科学俱乐部会员 集邮俱乐部会员 |
[04:40] | I’m actually guessing with that last one. | 最后一个其实是我猜的 |
[04:42] | Healthy one day, heart arrhythmia the next. | 之前很健康 忽然就心律失常 |
[04:44] | Are you sure it’s a good idea | 你确定和高层扯上关系 |
[04:45] | to be yanking on the chain of command? | 是好主意吗 |
[04:47] | Way to go, House. | 就该这么做 豪斯 |
[04:49] | I’m surprised you two didn’t get together sooner. | 我很惊讶你们竟然才开始交往 |
[04:51] | EKG, echo and head CT are all spotless. | 心电图 超声波和头部扫描都没有发现问题 |
[04:53] | There’s nothing on her neurological exam. | 神经检查也没有发现异常 |
[04:55] | Interesting. In favor, indignant, indifferent. | 有兴趣 赞成的 愤慨的 中立的 |
[04:59] | Think I’d like a female perspective. | 我还需要一个女性的观点 |
[05:01] | – Or Thirteen’s. Where is she? – She’s gone. | -或者是十三的 她在哪 -她走了 |
[05:04] | She said she was taking a leave of absence. | 她说要离开一段时间 |
[05:06] | Wanted us to think | 想让我们以为 |
[05:07] | it was for a Huntington’s study in Rome. | 她是去罗马的亨廷顿症研究中心 |
[05:09] | They’ve never heard of her. | 但那边没听说她要参加 |
[05:10] | Cell and home phone are disconnected. | 手机和家里电话都联系不上她 |
[05:11] | Apartment’s already been vacated. | 公寓里的东西也搬走了 |
[05:14] | And what’s with the death’s head cane? | 你的死神头骨手杖哪里去了 |
[05:16] | They didn’t have a death’s ass cane in my size. | 没有我这型号的死神屁股手杖出售 |
[05:21] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to wait. | 我们只能等了 |
[05:23] | Conditions that cause intermittent heart arrhythmias. Taub. | 等引起间歇性心律不齐的条件出现 陶博 |
[05:27] | Three years, you’ve been trying to game out Thirteen, | 三年来 你一直想把十三挤走 |
[05:29] | And now you don’t care? | 现在你又不在乎了 |
[05:30] | Sorry. Not caring about Thirteen | 抱歉 不关心十三 |
[05:31] | is not part of the differential for heart arrhythmia, | 不是诊断心律不齐的一部分 |
[05:33] | but you do get a home version of the game. | 但是你可以拿到这个游戏的家庭版 |
[05:35] | Patient’s brother has severe, congenital muscular dystrophy. | 病人的弟弟患有严重的先天性肌营养不良症 |
[05:38] | Life expectancy of about 25. | 这种病的平均寿命为25岁 |
[05:40] | If she’s had a latent case of it… | 如果她有潜在症状… |
[05:42] | Wouldn’t be sudden onset. Foreman. | 这病不会突然发作 福曼 |
[05:44] | Do you know something about Thirteen that we don’t? | 关于十三 你知道什么我们不知道的吗 |
[05:46] | She’s entitled to her privacy. | 她有权保留隐私 |
[05:48] | Just as I’m entitled to a diagnosis. | 就像我有义务诊断病因 |
[05:51] | And you’re glossing over Thirteen’s departure | 你现在试图隐瞒十三离开的原因 |
[05:53] | because you actually respect somebody’s privacy? | 是因为你真的尊重他人隐私吗 |
[05:55] | I agree. It’s weird of me not to care. | 我同意你的说法 我不关心这事才奇怪 |
[05:58] | So either I’m a changed man because of Cuddy, | 所以要么我因为卡迪变了个人 |
[05:59] | or I’m pretending to be a changed man | 要么我假装变了个人 |
[06:01] | because I do know something about Thirteen | 因为我确实知道十三的事 |
[06:02] | and I’m trying to throw you off the scent, | 还不愿告诉你们 |
[06:04] | or I’ve just gone nutty bananas because I lost a patient. | 要么就是因为我失去一个病人成了疯子 |
[06:06] | All of which you are free to discuss | 我诊出病因之后 |
[06:08] | after I get a diagnosis. | 随便你们猜测 |
[06:09] | If it’s Long QT Syndrome, | 如果是长Q-T间期综合症的话 |
[06:11] | any startling stimulus in that skate park | 那么在滑板场地的任何惊吓刺激 |
[06:13] | could have triggered the arrhythmia. | 都能够引发心律不齐 |
[06:14] | Loud noise, flashing lights. | 噪音太大 灯光太耀眼 |
[06:15] | Scare the patient to death to confirm Long QT. | 把病人吓死就能证明是长Q-T间期综合症 |
[06:21] | Fine. If you insist, | 好吧 如果你们坚持要做 |
[06:22] | do it in a room with one of those thingamabobs that brings people back to life. | 就找个能把病人救回来的地方 |
[06:27] | Scare test is insane. | 惊吓测试太疯狂了 |
[06:29] | Scare test is legitimate. | 惊吓测试很合理 |
[06:30] | Simulates real world conditions. | 能够模拟真实世界的情况 |
[06:31] | This fling with Cuddy is insane. | 和卡迪的交往这事太疯狂了 |
[06:33] | Flare gun? Scary enough? | 信号枪 够吓人了吗 |
[06:35] | How about just telling her we’re planning this stupid test? | 怎么告诉她我们要做这个愚蠢的测试呢 |
[06:38] | And I’m hoping House and Cuddy are more than just a fling. | 希望豪斯和卡迪不只是一时冲动 |
[06:40] | It’s clearly mellowed him out. | 很显然豪斯陷进去了 |
[06:41] | He didn’t even care about Thirteen. | 他甚至都不关心十三了 |
[06:42] | Right. The guy who ordered us | 对 让我们吓死病人的人 |
[06:44] | to stop the patient’s heart has mellowed out. | 已经陷进去了 |
[06:45] | It’s gonna be horrible because it’s doomed, | 如果是命中注定就太可怕了 |
[06:47] | which is just gonna make House 50 times more of a crank. | 这会让豪斯更加诡异 |
[06:50] | Firecrackers. | 可以用爆竹 |
[06:51] | We can hide ’em under one of those covered food trays. | 我们可以藏在食物托盘下面 |
[06:59] | Find any itching powder in your hanky? | 在手帕里发现搔痒粉了吗 |
[07:01] | Any fake poo in your desk drawer? | 在抽屉里发现假便便了吗 |
[07:04] | Yes, the lack of dime-store pranks | 没有 没发现恶作剧道具这个证据 |
[07:06] | is proof that you’re actually dating Cuddy, | 确实能证明你和卡迪在交往 |
[07:08] | And not just mocking me for being worried about you. | 也证明了你不是在嘲弄我的担心之情 |
[07:11] | What do I have to do to prove this to you? | 为什么我非要证明给你看呢 |
[07:13] | Tattoo a cane on her inner thigh? | 把我的手杖纹在她大腿内侧 |
[07:15] | Tattoo her inner thigh on my cane? | 把她大腿内侧纹在我手杖上 |
[07:18] | You told everybody, didn’t you? | 你诏告天下了 是吗 |
[07:20] | Repeatedly. This one’s not buying it. | 再说一次 这个人不相信 |
[07:22] | – Need a little help. – I’m not selling it. | -需要你帮个小忙 -我不想强迫别人相信 |
[07:25] | It’s time for our meeting at Human Resources. | 我们该去人力资源部了 |
[07:27] | Human Resources. | 人力资源部 |
[07:29] | Now, why would I need to go to Human Resources? | 现在我为什么要去人力资源部 |
[07:31] | House, you’ve been to Human Resources | 豪斯 之前六周 |
[07:33] | 74 times in the last six weeks. | 你去了人力资源部74次 |
[07:35] | Never after doing this. | 你不相信 我就不去 |
[07:39] | – Well, I’m convinced. – Come on. One peck. | -我相信了 -拜托 浅吻而已 |
[07:41] | Just enough to arouse him a little. | 刺激他一下就行 |
[07:43] | I–hey, I’m not even… | 我…我甚至… |
[07:44] | I didn’t mean you. | 我没说你 |
[07:46] | – If I confirm it, can we leave? – Yes. | -如果我证实了 我们能走了吗 -能 |
[07:50] | It’s true. | 我们在交往 |
[07:57] | I’ve been more passionate with my great aunt. | 我对我叔祖母都比这热情 |
[07:58] | Mabel? Up high. | 梅布尔吗 向她致敬 |
[08:10] | We done here? | 这样可以了吗 |
[08:19] | She didn’t even ask me to cough. | 她甚至没让我咳一声 |
[08:22] | Think you straightened out my limp a little. | 貌似你稍微矫正了我的瘸腿 |
[08:27] | How would you describe the exact nature of the relationship? | 怎样描述你们关系的确切性质 |
[08:31] | You ever see Wild Kingdom? | 你看过动物王国吗 |
[08:33] | Those insects that rip their partner’s heads off after copulating? | 那些昆虫在交配之后 会扯掉配偶的头 |
[08:45] | It’s a sexual relationship. | 是性关系 |
[08:49] | Go slowly now. He’s writing it down. | 慢点说 他要记下来 |
[08:52] | I believe that I can still | 我相信我仍然能够 |
[08:54] | supervise Dr. House effectively, | 有效监督豪斯医生 |
[08:56] | but we both want to follow hospital policy to the letter. | 但是我们都会严格遵守医院规章制度 |
[08:59] | Our concern is to make sure | 我们关心的是确保 |
[09:00] | that there’s no conflict of interest, | 不发生利益冲突 |
[09:03] | no liability for the hospital. | 不对医院产生不利影响 |
[09:05] | You think we’re gonna sue if things go south? | 如果事情变糟 你觉得我们会起诉吗 |
[09:07] | – Let me tell you. She actually does go… – House. | -老实告诉你吧 事实上她会… -豪斯 |
[09:11] | Let him talk. | 不要插嘴 |
[09:13] | I, uh, know that you’re not going to sue, | 我知道你们不会起诉 |
[09:15] | because you are both going to sign love contracts. | 因为你们要签一份爱情合约 |
[09:20] | Consensual relationship agreements. | 双方确立关系协议 |
[09:22] | Well, obviously outside council | 显然外部委员会 |
[09:24] | will have to review the crotchless undies clause. | 将要复查内衣条款 |
[09:29] | Uh, we’ll also need to watch for any favoritism toward Dr. House. | 我们也会注意对于豪斯医生的偏袒行为 |
[09:34] | Does that mean she has to sleep with everyone? | 这意味着她要和大家发生关系吗 |
[09:36] | I promise not to give him a raise or a promotion of any kind. | 我发誓不会给他加薪或者升职 |
[09:39] | There’s got to be a joke there | 有一个关于 |
[09:40] | about keeping up with inflation. | 适应通货膨胀的笑话 |
[09:42] | Or bias against him. | 或者对他的偏见 |
[09:47] | Are there any supervisory issues | 豪斯医生最近的病例 |
[09:49] | with Dr. House’s current case load? | 有监管问题吗 |
[09:51] | No, her case is solved. | 没有 她的病解决了 |
[09:52] | Patient has Long QT. | 病人患有长Q-T间期综合症 |
[09:53] | Gonna scare her into cardiac arrest to confirm it. | 我们打算把她吓死来确认病情 |
[09:56] | – No, we’re not. – Okay, no, we’re not. | -不会 我们没这打算 -好吧 没这打算 |
[10:00] | See? Everything’s under control. | 怎么样 一切在你掌握之中 |
[10:04] | I know you’re still planning your ridiculous scare test. | 我知道你还想做那个愚蠢的惊吓测试 |
[10:07] | The patient is nowhere near sick enough to justify the risk. | 病人的情况还不足以冒这个险 |
[10:10] | An angiogram and an E.P. study | 血管造影片和心电图 |
[10:12] | are much safer and very effective. | 更安全有效 |
[10:15] | Fair point. Not doing the scare test. | 观点不错 不做惊吓测试了 |
[10:21] | I’d invite you to watch me not doing the test, | 我邀请你来监督我不做这个测试 |
[10:23] | but having not done it many times before, | 但是之前很多次没有做 |
[10:25] | trust me, it’s pretty not interesting. | 相信我 真的很无聊 |
[10:35] | – House? – Scare test was not approved. | -豪斯 -惊吓测试的请求没有通过 |
[10:38] | Do an angio and E.P. Study instead. | 先用血管造影法和心电图 |
[10:39] | First of all, that’s not as effective as– | 首先 这两种办法效率比较低… |
[10:45] | How come you’re not doing the more specialized test? | 为什么不做更专业点的测试 |
[10:47] | This test is virtually just as effective. | 实际上 这个测试比较有效 |
[10:50] | And Dr. House puts a premium on patient safety. | 而且 豪斯医生把病人的安全放在首位 |
[10:52] | But frequently changes his mind. | 但他经常改变主意 |
[10:54] | Hugo, give him a break. I’m fine. | 雨果 放过他吧 我没事 |
[10:56] | You should go to the bathroom before we go. | 我们开始之前你应该去趟厕所 |
[10:58] | We’ve been hydrating you for quite a while. | 给你补液有些时候了 |
[11:00] | I don’t have to pee. | 我不想上厕所 |
[11:01] | Once we start the test, | 一旦我们开始测试 |
[11:02] | you won’t be able to move for at least an hour. | 至少一小时后你才可以走动 |
[11:05] | I really don’t have to pee. | 我真的不想上厕所 |
[11:07] | How much fluid have we given her? | 我们给她补了多少液体 |
[11:10] | 2.5 liters. When’s the last time you went to the bathroom? | 2.5升 你上次上厕所是什么时候 |
[11:14] | Last night, I guess. | 大概是昨天晚上吧 |
[11:16] | What does that mean? | 那说明什么 |
[11:17] | Your daughter’s kidneys seem to be failing. | 看来你们女儿的肾功能衰竭了 |
[11:26] | So what could cause her heart to stop | 是什么引起她心脏停止跳动 |
[11:29] | and her urine not to drop? | 又不排尿呢 |
[11:31] | House, I was expecting your relationship with Cuddy | 豪斯 我以为长远来看 |
[11:34] | to complicate our work long-term. | 你和卡迪的关系会使我们工作更复杂 |
[11:36] | I am now concerned it might be affecting us short-term. | 但我现在担心这样的关系在目前就会发挥作用 |
[11:40] | – All due respect. – None taken. | -恕我直言 -恕不接受 |
[11:43] | I listen to Cuddy all the time. | 我一直都很听卡迪的话 |
[11:44] | She’s my boss. Also yours, by the way. | 她是我上司 同样也是你们的上司 |
[11:46] | You’d listen, then tell her she’s being an idiot, | 你听她的意见 然后告诉她说她是个白痴 |
[11:48] | and do whatever you want. | 接着依然我行我素 |
[11:49] | I find I can skip the idiot part when she’s not being an idiot, | 我想当她不是白痴的时候我可以跳过”白痴”的部分 |
[11:52] | and since the scare test | 既然惊吓测试 |
[11:53] | would have led to the same dead end, | 也会造成同样的僵局 |
[11:55] | she was right to stop it. | 她很明智地阻止了这一行为 |
[11:57] | Which means your problem’s about you. | 也就是说你的问题是你自己 |
[11:59] | This should be interesting. | 这论调有点意思 |
[12:00] | Losers love company. | 失败者需要爱的关怀 |
[12:02] | And if even a misanthrope like me | 就算是像我一样的厌恶人类者 |
[12:04] | has a chance at happiness, | 也能有机会得到幸福 |
[12:06] | it’s gonna be pretty lonely on that landfill of loserdom | 不然在”失败者王国”该有多寂寞啊 |
[12:09] | you call a marriage. | 也就是你说的婚姻 |
[12:11] | Heart, kidneys, go. | 心脏停跳 肾衰竭 开始 |
[12:13] | Could be Fabry disease. | 可能是法布里病 |
[12:15] | – Lipid deposition in her tissues. – Dad’s history was clean. | -油脂在她器官组织沉积 -她父亲没有类似病史 |
[12:18] | What about protein deposits? | 如果是蛋白质沉积物呢 |
[12:19] | They wouldn’t show in her parents’ history. | 这就不会出现在她父母的病史上 |
[12:21] | Amyloidosis. Explains both the symptoms. | 淀粉样变性病 能同时解释这两个症状 |
[12:25] | Marrow transplant to treat. | 用骨髓移植来治疗 |
[12:26] | Brother’s a match. | 她弟弟可以 |
[12:28] | Confirm and do. | 确诊后做手术 |
[12:32] | I been experiencing fatigue, | 我最近常感觉很疲劳 |
[12:35] | and–and weakness. | 还有浑身无力 |
[12:37] | Wouldn’t have anything to do with the fact | 这很正常 |
[12:38] | that you’re… 102 years old. | 因为你已经 102岁了 |
[12:41] | Usually he’s strong as an ox. | 但他通常都强壮如牛 |
[12:44] | 102-year-old ox. | 102岁的牛 |
[12:45] | He has tingling in his feet and his legs. | 他的脚和腿有麻刺感 |
[12:48] | I want a full battery of tests. | 我想要帮他做一套完整的测试 |
[12:50] | – Carbon dating? – I’ll pay cash if it’s not covered. | -碳元素年代测试吗 -如果医保不够我会付现金 |
[12:53] | That’s nice of you to float your friend. | 你还真会为你朋友考虑啊 |
[12:55] | He’s not my friend. He’s my father. | 他不是我朋友 他是我父亲 |
[12:57] | He’s 22 years older than me. | 他比我老22岁 |
[13:01] | Well, that’s true, he’s definitely had his jowls done. | 没错 他的下颚也是这么告诉我的 |
[13:04] | Statistically, if he didn’t have these symptoms, | 就统计上说 如果他没有这些症状 |
[13:06] | he’d be like most people of his age– | 他就会像绝大多数他这个年龄的人一样 |
[13:08] | dead for the past several decades. | 死了好几十年了 |
[13:10] | Do the tests. I’m sick. | 给我做测试 我生病了 |
[13:11] | You have a bad case of natural causes. | 你有这些症状是正常的 |
[13:13] | Do the damn tests. | 尽管给他做测试就是了 |
[13:18] | If the vial fills with sand, | 如果指管里盛满了沙子 |
[13:20] | we take that as a bad sign. | 那真是个不好的症状 |
[13:23] | Hugo should be here. Why’d you ask him to leave? | 雨果可以留在这里的 你们为什么让他离开 |
[13:25] | We wanted to be able to discuss this openly. | 我们希望能跟你深入的谈论这事 |
[13:27] | But it obviously affects him. | 但这样做明显也涉及到了他 |
[13:29] | Honey, let the doctor finish. | 宝贝 听医生说完 |
[13:30] | It’s a standard procedure. | 标准程序是这样的 |
[13:31] | we use general anesthesia, | 我们给你进行全身麻醉 |
[13:33] | harvest a very small amount of– | 切取一小部分 |
[13:34] | No. I’m not taking my brother’s marrow. | 不 我是不会接受我弟弟的骨髓的 |
[13:37] | – Del, it’s– – these harvests are harmless. | -小黛 这 -这样的取样是完全无害的 |
[13:40] | With the meds we give, | 加上我们的用药 |
[13:41] | there’s almost no pain, | 几乎完全无痛 |
[13:42] | almost no risk of infection. | 也基本没有感染的可能 |
[13:43] | Almost? His life’s hard enough as it is. | 几乎 他的人生已经够艰难的了 |
[13:50] | Small problem with the treatment. | 治疗遇到点小挫折 |
[13:52] | Patient won’t take marrow from steel wheels? | 病人不肯要轮椅弟弟的骨髓是吗 |
[13:55] | We’re finding another match. And how do you know? | 你怎么知道 我们正在找其他匹配者 |
[13:58] | What other problem could there be | 还能有什么问题 |
[14:00] | with a problem-free procedure? | 手术程序又没问题 |
[14:01] | Boy’s sports, science club, | 男性体育 科学学会 |
[14:04] | she’s living his life, not hers. | 她在为他过生活 不是自己 |
[14:06] | Makes sense she’s being a self-denying moron. | 这就说明她是个自我牺牲的呆瓜 |
[14:08] | She loves her brother. She’s thinking selflessly. | 她爱自己的弟弟 她的想法很无私 |
[14:10] | – How is that at all – Being moronic? | -那怎么会是 -笨蛋吗 |
[14:12] | Mm. If I can only think of a harm-free medical treatment | 我只想到她刚才拒绝了一项 |
[14:15] | she turned down lately. | 无医学创伤的治疗 |
[14:16] | You’re right. If everyone were more selfish, | 你说得对 如果人人都更自私一点 |
[14:17] | the world would be a better place. | 世界将变成更美好的人间 |
[14:19] | See? I can skip the idiot part | 看见没 当你不是白痴的时候 |
[14:22] | when you’re not being an idiot. | 我可以跳过”你是白痴”的部分 |
[14:25] | Yeah, I had that same facial expression for the first 48 hours. | 你好 开始的48小时我和你现在的表情一样 |
[14:29] | Had another one too, but only for 15 seconds at a time. | 还有另一个表情 不过每次都只持续了15秒 |
[14:32] | I’m happy for you. You’re happy for you. | 我为你高兴 你也很为自己高兴 |
[14:34] | This is huge. | 这是件大事 |
[14:36] | – So who’s gonna supervise you? – Cuddy. | -那谁来监督你 -卡迪 |
[14:40] | Well, I guess maybe that can work. | 我想那或许能管用吧 |
[14:42] | Maybe? Nothing’s changed. | 什么或许 不都还是老样子吗 |
[14:45] | You showed up for clinic hours. Voluntarily. | 你在门诊时间自觉现身 |
[14:48] | Fine. A little bit has changed. | 行了 发生了小小的改变 |
[14:50] | House, everything’s changed. | 豪斯 一切都变了 |
[14:51] | You’re sleeping together. | 你们睡在一起 |
[14:53] | You want something from her | 除了对你病人的”惊吓测试”的首肯 |
[14:54] | besides a sign-off on scaring your patient to death. | 你还希望能从她那里得到爱 |
[14:57] | You talked to Taub. | 你找过陶博 |
[14:59] | He’s worried about you. | 他很担心你 |
[15:00] | – He’s a jerk. – I’m worried too. | -他是个混蛋 -我也很担心你 |
[15:02] | Do I need to say it? | 我有必要再重复一遍吗 |
[15:04] | I want this to work. | 我希望你们能好好相处 |
[15:05] | I’m not doing anything differently. | 我又没改变我的做事风格 |
[15:07] | She changed my mind about one diagnostic test. | 她只不过让我取消了一项诊断测试 |
[15:10] | And she was right. | 何况她是对的 |
[15:12] | Even though it’s your emotional default, | 就算你天生就爱担心我 |
[15:14] | stop worrying. | 放心吧 |
[15:17] | I can handle it. | 我能处理好 |
[15:19] | I hear you’re a pretty fier skateboarder. | 我听说你是个铁杆滑板运动员 |
[15:22] | I do okay. | 还行 |
[15:24] | All your activities, don’t they seem like things | 你参加这些运动 难道人们不觉得 |
[15:28] | a 16-year-old boy would do? | 这应该是16岁的男孩玩的吗 |
[15:30] | Some people might think | 有些人会认为 |
[15:32] | you’re trying to live his life for him. | 你在为他过生活 |
[15:35] | I am. Sort of. | 的确 多少有一些 |
[15:38] | Um, I got into skateboarding | 我开始玩滑板 |
[15:39] | when some of Hugo’s classmates did, | 是因为雨果的同学在玩 |
[15:41] | and he realized he could never do it. | 他知道他永远都不可能做到 |
[15:44] | It’s the same with a lot of things. | 很多事情都是这样 |
[15:46] | We live through it together. | 我们总是一起面对 |
[15:49] | And you’re not worried you’re being selfless | 你也不担心自己太过于无私 |
[15:52] | to the point of self-denial? | 以至于到自我牺牲 |
[15:54] | You’ve never been inspired by someone? | 你从未受到过别人的鼓舞吗 |
[15:59] | Why don’t you take your pills? | 快把药给吃了吧 |
[16:04] | Need some help in here. | 这里需要人手帮忙 |
[16:07] | Hemothorax. We need to bronch her now. | 胸腔积血 需要对她进行支气管镜检查 |
[16:09] | Clear an O.R. | 准备一间手术室 |
[16:11] | She’s drowning in her own blood. | 她被自己的血呛到了 |
[16:12] | It’s not amyloidosis. | 这不是淀粉样变性病 |
[16:22] | She’s bleeding to death. Out of her lung. | 她快要流血身亡了 从肺里往外冒血 |
[16:25] | I want to fill a quarter of it with foam. | 我想用泡沫填充1/4的肺 |
[16:28] | That’d stop the bleeding, all right. | 那确实能止血 |
[16:31] | Thought it made more sense than diet and exercise. | 我想这比控制饮食经常锻炼来的有用吧 |
[16:33] | And if she doesn’t have enough lung function left, | 如果她剩下的肺不能正常工作 |
[16:35] | you’ll have killed her. | 你这样做就会杀死她 |
[16:36] | The only alternative is slowly suturing the lung, | 剩下唯一的选择就是缓慢缝合肺部 |
[16:39] | hoping that the bleeding stops in time | 我们就默默祈祷出血能及时止住 |
[16:40] | and she doesn’t die on her own. | 她不会把自己给弄死吧 |
[16:42] | But we would walk away with clean hands. | 但我们就能清白的大步走开 |
[16:45] | Except for all the blood. | 除了手术时弄到身上的血 |
[16:50] | You’re right. Faster and riskier’s better. | 你是对的 更快更险的招比较好 |
[16:53] | Foam the lung. | 给肺部填充泡沫 |
[17:01] | Got a green light? | 获得批准了吗 |
[17:07] | No. Suture the lung. | 没有 给肺部做缝合 |
[17:11] | Scalpel, rib spreader. | 手术刀 肋骨撑开器 |
[17:17] | I can’t handle it. | 我处理不来 |
[17:22] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[17:23] | She said “Yes,” And I heard “No.” | 她说了”同意” 但我听到了”不同意” |
[17:27] | I didn’t actually hear “No.” | 当然我没有听到她说”不同意” |
[17:29] | But I just…was sure that’s what she meant. | 我就是 很确定她是这个意思 |
[17:32] | Way she tilted her head and half-arched her eyebrow. | 她歪了下头 皱了下眉 |
[17:37] | What do I even care what she meant? | 我为什么要在乎她的想法 |
[17:38] | She said yes. That’s all that matters. | 她同意了 这才是关键 |
[17:43] | I’m screwing this up. | 我会把这事稿砸的 |
[17:45] | It’s not completely bad, House. | 这不算太糟糕 豪斯 |
[17:47] | You care enough to pull your punches. | 你很在意她所以没有胡作非为 |
[17:49] | That’s not a bad thing. | 这是好事 |
[17:50] | But you and Cuddy have got to figure out a way | 但你和卡迪得想个办法 |
[17:52] | of avoiding this problem. | 避免再出现这种问题 |
[17:54] | Set some ground rules. | 约法三章 |
[17:57] | Yeah. I have to avoid this problem. | 没错 我要避免这种问题发生 |
[18:03] | If I can restrict our interactions | 如果我们的相互作用 |
[18:05] | to places where neither of us are wearing pants… | 只停留在我们穿内裤的地方 |
[18:07] | Yeah, that’s not avoiding the problem, | 这样才不能避免问题发生 |
[18:09] | that’s avoiding the issue. | 那是避免发生争执 |
[18:12] | Since avoidance is my plan for dealing with the issue, | 显然逃避是我处理发生争执的方法 |
[18:15] | technically, that’s not avoiding it. | 理论上来说 我没有在避免发生争执 |
[18:18] | – Thanks. – No problem. | -谢了 -客气 |
[18:25] | – Stitching worked. – This time. | -缝合还算有用 -这次 |
[18:27] | No guarantee bowing to Cuddy will work next time. | 下次请示卡迪可能还是行不通 |
[18:30] | Heart arrhythmia, kidney failure, | 心律失常 肾衰竭 |
[18:33] | and now bleeding lung. | 现在又有肺出血 |
[18:34] | I don’t want to criticize your girlfriend, but– | 我不想批评你的女朋友 但是 |
[18:36] | Hey, you’ve been on me for years | 这几年你一直要我 |
[18:37] | to respect someone’s opinion. | 尊重别人的意见 |
[18:39] | Just ’cause I had to go outside this group | 别因为我要离开你们 |
[18:40] | to find one I respect. | 去找我尊重的人而吃醋 |
[18:41] | Multi-system involvement centered in the lung. | 多系统脏器病变 肺部为主 |
[18:43] | – Sarcoidosis? – Doesn’t explain the hemothorax. | -可能是结节病 -不能解释胸腔积血 |
[18:46] | TB can affect all three organs. | 结核病能损伤三个器官 |
[18:48] | Skin test was negative. | 皮肤反应测验结果呈阴性 |
[18:49] | What about goodpasture’s? | 会不会是古德帕斯丘综合症 |
[18:50] | Affects the lungs, kidneys. | 会损伤肺和肾 |
[18:53] | And autoimmune explains the out of the blue arrhythmia. | 自身免疫能解释意外的心律失常 |
[18:57] | Goodpasture’s it is. | 是古德帕斯丘综合症 |
[18:58] | Immunosuppressants and plasmapheresis to treat, | 用免疫抑制剂和血浆除去法治疗 |
[19:01] | kidney biopsy to confirm. | 进行肾活组织检查确认 |
[19:12] | Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 |
[19:14] | Don’t tell me, your father’s hairline is receding, | 别告诉我说你父亲的发际线在后退 |
[19:17] | and he needs more tests. | 他需要更多测试 |
[19:19] | He’s 102. His next test is an autopsy. | 他102岁了 下次检查就该是验尸了 |
[19:22] | Look, I love the old man, | 听着 我爱老爹 |
[19:24] | but I got to get him out of the damn house. | 但是我得把他从房子里弄走 |
[19:27] | He can’t do anything without me. | 没有我 他什么也干不了 |
[19:29] | He needs to be in a care facility. | 他得去养老院 |
[19:32] | Well, so tell him. He’s a big boy now. | 这样的话 直说无妨 他不是小孩了 |
[19:34] | I can’t. I’m his whole life. | 我不能 我是他生活的全部 |
[19:37] | But if it comes from a doctor… | 但是 要是这话出自医生之口 |
[19:47] | That’s very generous. When you were 30. | 若你30岁的话 出手很大方啊 |
[19:52] | Pretend to run the tests, and then tell him… | 假装做做检查 完了告诉他 |
[19:58] | He can’t live with me anymore. | 他不能继续和我一起住了 |
[20:10] | I didn’t run into you all afternoon. I missed you. | 整个下午我都没遇见你 我想你了 |
[20:15] | Busy day. | 忙啊 |
[20:18] | Maybe we should plan on lunch tomorrow. | 或许我们明天该一起吃午餐 |
[20:23] | Problem is, at lunch you tend to wear tops. | 问题是 午餐时间 你是穿着衣服的 |
[20:29] | This is much better. | 这样好太多了 |
[20:44] | Cuddy and I are naked. | 卡迪和我光着呢 |
[20:45] | So I’m having trouble focusing. | 所以我没法集中精神 |
[20:47] | Use small words. | 说简单点 |
[20:48] | Kidney biopsy was clean, | 肾脏活检结果没问题 |
[20:50] | So we rechecked the piece of her lung from the O.R. | 所以我们复检了手术室得到的肺部组织 |
[20:52] | You lost me. | 我糊涂了 |
[20:54] | Sorry, who is this calling again? | 抱歉 谁打电话来着 |
[20:56] | It’s not goodpasture’s. | 不是肺出血肾炎综合征 |
[20:57] | There’s intimal thickening of the blood vessels. | 血管内膜有增厚 |
[20:59] | And lymphocytic infiltrate. | 以及淋巴细胞渗透 |
[21:00] | We tested for lam. It’s positive. | 我们针对淋巴管平滑肌瘤检测 是阳性 |
[21:02] | Plus her lung’s fried. | 此外 她的肺没用了 |
[21:03] | She needs a donor lung to live, | 要保命 她需要肺部移植 |
[21:04] | Which is the only treatment for lam, anyway. | 那也是治疗淋巴管平滑肌瘤的唯一方法 |
[21:06] | Taub’s gone to the transplant committee. | 陶博已经去移植委员会了 |
[21:08] | They may have found a donor lung. | 他们可能已经找到供体肺了 |
[21:10] | So this call is purely expositional. | 那么这个电话就是为了通知我一下咯 |
[21:16] | I should really get dressed. | 我真的得穿衣服了 |
[21:18] | I told the nanny I’d be home by 9:00. | 我告诉过保姆 我9点会到家的 |
[21:20] | And I slipped the nanny 40 bucks, | 我塞了40块钱给保姆 |
[21:22] | Told her to stay till 10:00. | 让她留到11点 |
[21:25] | – Really? – Mm-hmm, really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[21:41] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[21:49] | Surgery was uneventful, | 手术顺利 |
[21:50] | But the donor lung started failing about an hour into recovery. | 但进入恢复期约一小时后供体肺开始衰竭 |
[21:54] | We know we’re right about lam. | 我们知道是淋巴管平滑肌瘤病没错 |
[21:55] | Tests confirmed it. | 检测结果已证实 |
[21:56] | That leaves us with two options. | 那么就只有两个可能 |
[21:58] | Body’s rejecting the new lung | 身体排斥新肺 |
[21:59] | Or we should have rejected the new lung | 或者我们该拒用新肺的 |
[22:01] | Because it’s infected. | 因为它已被感染 |
[22:02] | Let’s biopsy, see which one it is. | 做活检 看看是哪个 |
[22:04] | No guarantee we’d hit the affected spot. | 没法确保取样处是被感染的 |
[22:06] | If we give steroids for rejection, | 要是我们用甾体醇抑制排斥反应 |
[22:07] | it’d make an infection worse. | 会使感染恶化 |
[22:08] | If we give antibiotics for infection, | 要是我们使用抗生素治疗感染 |
[22:10] | It’d make rejection worse. | 会使排斥反应恶化 |
[22:12] | Which worse is worse? | 哪个恶化更糟糕呢 |
[22:13] | If we treat for infection and we’re wrong, | 要是我们治疗感染 但是判断错误 |
[22:15] | She’ll be dead within hours. | 她会在几小时内丧命 |
[22:16] | And if we treat for rejection | 若我们针对排斥反应用药 |
[22:17] | and we’re wrong? | 却判断失误会怎样呢 |
[22:18] | She’ll probably hang on a day or two. | 她或许能挺上一天两天 |
[22:20] | You’re assuming her rejection’s hyperacute. | 你的假设是她的排斥反应是超急性的 |
[22:21] | Odds are, it isn’t. | 此情况的可能性 为零 |
[22:24] | Gotta head off the worst worse first. | 得先针对最严重的恶化情况采取治疗 |
[22:27] | I studied under Dr. Seuss. | 我师从苏斯医生 |
[22:29] | Start with iv methylprednisolone for hyperacute rejection. | 开始静注甲强龙 针对超急性排斥反应 |
[22:32] | If that fails, we’ll switch her to broad-spectrum antibiotics | 如若失败 我们再给她换上广谱抗生素 |
[22:35] | And hope we’re not too late. | 但愿到时候还来得及 |
[22:41] | Cat got your legs? | 怎么不动 |
[22:43] | We just decided to give meds | 我们刚作出的用药决定 |
[22:44] | That could kill the patient based on a guess. | 是基于猜测 可能会要了病人的命 |
[22:47] | You need approval from Cuddy, | 你需要卡迪的许可 |
[22:49] | And she’ll want to take the safer course, | 而她会要求采用保守治疗 |
[22:50] | And you’re gonna fold like an origami crane, | 然后你就和纸鹤一样缩成一团不敢吱声了 |
[22:52] | so… | 所以 |
[22:53] | I’ll just wait here till we get our actual orders. | 我打算等在这里 直到得到确切的医嘱 |
[22:57] | Fine. You do it. | 行 你去 |
[23:00] | Tell her she’s being an idiot | 告诉她 她就是个傻瓜 |
[23:01] | For always choosing the safer course. | 总是采用保守疗法 |
[23:03] | She’s sitting on her ample, | 当我们的病人奄奄一息的时候 |
[23:05] | if well-formed, bureaucratic ass | 她那硕大 算是匀称的 |
[23:07] | while our patient’s dying. | 官僚屁股就这样坐着 |
[23:08] | We’ll see who folds like an origami shrimp. | 倒要看看最后是谁像个纸虾一样缩成一团 |
[23:10] | You want me to get Cuddy’s approval? | 你要我去找卡迪要许可吗 |
[23:13] | I gotta be somewhere important. | 我要去更重要的地方 |
[23:15] | – Sitting at your desk? – I’m running late. | -坐在办公室里么 -我已经迟了 |
[23:35] | Forget the tests. | 别管检测了 |
[23:37] | I think junior might have a few words to say about that. | 我认为年轻的那个可能有自己的想法 |
[23:40] | I love him, but he can’t let go. | 我爱他 但他就是放不下 |
[23:44] | 40 bucks says he can. | 40美元说明他能 |
[23:46] | I can’t do anything without him helping me | 没有他的帮助 我什么也做不了 |
[23:49] | Like I’m senile. | 仿佛我年老体衰 |
[23:51] | If I go back there, I’m gonna rip his throat out. | 要是我回去 我绝不轻饶他 |
[23:54] | You sure you won’t warm up to him over time? | 你确定你不想慢慢告诉他么 |
[24:01] | Skip the blood work. Tell my son it’s grim news. | 跳过血检 告诉我儿子结果糟糕 |
[24:05] | I need to be in a nursing home. | 我得去养老院 |
[24:09] | A private room. | 单独的房间 |
[24:11] | Make it a suite. | 保证有独立卫生间 |
[24:13] | Be our little secret. | 这是我俩的小秘密 |
[24:16] | I sit around on my bureaucratic ass? | 我的官僚屁股就这么坐着 是吗 |
[24:20] | I was relaying your words. | 我完整转述了你的话 |
[24:22] | I said well-formed. I said well-formed! | 我说了匀称的 我说了匀称 |
[24:26] | – What were you – I needed to be aggressive. | -你到底 -我得强硬点 |
[24:28] | You’re an idiot. | 你个蠢蛋 |
[24:29] | She was siding with Foreman’s analysis. | 她同意福曼的分析 |
[24:31] | The odds are against it being hyperacute rejection. | 是超急性排斥反应的可能很小 |
[24:34] | Stop. I agree with you. | 停下 我同意你的看法 |
[24:38] | That was our analysis from the start. | 那是我们开始时候的分析 |
[24:40] | If you’ve got a problem with a team decision, | 要是你对团队决定有意见 |
[24:42] | You come to me. | 来找我 |
[24:44] | I’m sorry. I-I’ll deal with him later. | 我很抱歉 我 我回头再处理他 |
[24:48] | I said well-formed. | 我说了匀称的 |
[24:57] | People who have not seen Cuddy naked | 对于没有见过裸体卡迪的人而言 |
[25:00] | Should not throw stones. | 不改妄加评论 |
[25:02] | She does have great cans. | 她的身材真的不错 |
[25:06] | Cuddy has House on such a short leash, | 卡迪将豪斯像小狗一样管得死死的 |
[25:08] | She might as well start giving him chew toys. | 没准她还给他磨牙玩具呢 |
[25:10] | Let’s give the antibiotics at least another hour. | 我们再给抗生素至少1小时的作用时间 |
[25:13] | Amazing. And House hasn’t given you one ounce of grief | 太惊人了 你完全无视他的恋爱生活 |
[25:16] | For your complete lack of interest in his love life? | 他就没有找你的茬么 |
[25:18] | Did it ever occur to you that House is just happy | 你就不觉得豪斯就是很幸福快乐 |
[25:21] | And could give a crap about other people’s lives | 不在乎别人怎么看么 |
[25:23] | Because of it? | 因为这个么 |
[25:24] | Well, that’s ironic and depressing. | 这样的话就太讽刺 太让人郁闷了 |
[25:27] | And by that logic, | 按照那个逻辑 |
[25:28] | The reason you don’t give a crap is because you’re happy, | 你不在乎的理由是因为你幸福 |
[25:31] | Which means you’ve got someone new giving you chew toys. | 也就是说你有新欢了 |
[25:35] | You’re 1/4th right. | 你说对了四分之一 |
[25:37] | Wait. Are you saying… | 慢着 你是说 |
[25:40] | You’re dating four women? | 你同时约会4个女人么 |
[25:48] | Bp’s dropping. | 血压下降 |
[25:50] | Means the antibiotics aren’t working. | 说明抗生素没用 |
[25:51] | Put her in trendelenburg. | 将她置于垂头仰卧位 |
[25:52] | Can you save the lung? | 你们能挽救她的肺么 |
[25:53] | Believe it or not, we got a better chance now. | 信不信由你 眼下我们有更大把握 |
[25:56] | This means rejection, not infection. | 意味着是排斥反应 不是感染 |
[25:58] | Start her on iv methylprednisolone right away. | 马上开始静注甲强龙 |
[26:06] | Wow. You hate salad. | 哇 你讨厌吃色拉的 |
[26:08] | She’s really got you tied up in knots. | 她是真的将你死死拴住了 |
[26:11] | I caved. Through an intermediary. | 我自找的 同过中间人 |
[26:14] | I need a plan “C.” | 我需要个方案C |
[26:16] | What you need | 你真正需要的 |
[26:18] | is a plan that you actually develop with Cuddy. | 是你和卡迪达成共识的方案 |
[26:24] | Antibiotics didn’t work and then steroids didn’t work. | 抗生素没用 甾体醇也没用 |
[26:27] | The new lung’s ruined, and it’s not rejection or infection. | 新肺被废了 不是排斥反应也不是感染 |
[26:29] | The only two options were wrong. | 两种可能都是错的 |
[26:31] | Unless it’s not lam. | 除非不是淋巴管平滑肌瘤病 |
[26:32] | It is lam. The tests were positive. | 是淋巴管平滑肌瘤病 检测结果阳性 |
[26:35] | Then the tests have to be wrong. | 那么就必是检测结果错了 |
[26:38] | Deep-fryer’s working again. | 油炸锅又开始工作了 |
[26:41] | Still working on that? | 还没吃完呢 |
[26:42] | No, it was here when I sat down. I need to think. | 没 我坐下时就在这里 我需要思考 |
[27:15] | I want to make sure you’re trying everything | 我想确保你们用尽所有办法 |
[27:17] | To save my sister. | 拯救我姐姐 |
[27:19] | Everything? | 所有办法吗 |
[27:21] | Well, that must be it. | 这么说的话 就一定有个办法 |
[27:23] | See, I thought you guys checked the box marked, | 听着 我以为你们会在标着 |
[27:25] | “Try every other thing.” | ‘尝试所有其它可能’的选项上打勾呢 |
[27:27] | I’m the one that’s supposed to die first. | 我才是那个该先死的 |
[27:29] | I’m the damaged one, not her. | 有缺陷的那个是我不是她 |
[27:32] | She never even gets a cold. | 她从来都不患感冒的 |
[27:33] | Damage has a way of spreading to everyone around you. | 缺陷有办法在你周围的人中间散播 |
[27:36] | For example, your obvious emotional damage | 比如 你显而易见的情感缺陷 |
[27:38] | Is now making me have a philosophical conversation | 正导致我和你进行一场辩证对话 |
[27:40] | Instead of dealing with your sister. | 而非治疗你的姐姐 |
[27:42] | See how that might be damaging? | 明白那样的话会造成怎样的伤害吗 |
[27:53] | Never? | 从来都不吗 |
[27:57] | When was the last time you had a cold? | 你上次感冒是什么时候 |
[27:59] | Any minor aches, swelling, anything? | 任何轻微疼痛 肿胀 任何不适 |
[28:03] | It’s been years. She never gets colds. | 好多年了 她从不感冒 |
[28:06] | I didn’t ask when’s the last time she mentioned it. | 我没问她上次提到是什么时候 |
[28:08] | I asked when she had one– even a tiny one. | 我问的是她的不适 哪怕是小小的不适 |
[28:12] | It’s nothing. | 没什么要紧的 |
[28:14] | Sometimes my ears ache a little. | 有时候我的耳朵有点疼 |
[28:17] | So now tell me the rest of the nothing. | 现在告诉我其它不要紧的 |
[28:21] | M-my chest… Soreness. Some congestion. | 我 我的胸部 疼痛 一点胸闷 |
[28:26] | You never said anything about that. | 你从未提过 |
[28:28] | I barely noticed it | 我都很少注意到 |
[28:29] | Until that skateboarding tournament in Denver. | 直到丹佛的滑板巡回赛 |
[28:32] | – How long ago? – A…year? | -多久之前 -一年吧 |
[28:36] | Cold’s nothing when I think of | 感冒微不足道 当我想到 |
[28:38] | What Hugo goes through every day. | 雨果每天所经历的 |
[28:40] | Yeah, we get it. Your brother, the saint. | 没错 我们懂 你的弟弟是个圣人 |
[28:43] | His sister, the martyr. | 而他的姐姐 则是个殉道者 |
[28:49] | Thank god you followed me. | 感谢上帝你跟着我 |
[28:51] | Now you can go back to the transplant committee | 现在你可以回去移植委员会 |
[28:53] | While I get confirmation. | 而我去确认 |
[28:54] | Confirmation of what? | 确认什么 |
[28:55] | What causes low-level cold symptoms for a year, | 是什么原因导致一年来的低水平感冒症状 |
[28:58] | Can ruin two lungs, is immune to drug therapies, | 进而导致两个肺部损伤 抵抗药物治疗 |
[29:00] | And gets worse in cities nicknamed mile-high? | 并在昵称”哩高”的城市恶化呢 |
[29:03] | A clotting disorder? | 凝血障碍吗 |
[29:04] | She has a nasty case of sickle cell trait. | 她的镰形细胞特质很棘手 |
[29:06] | Her heart arrhythmia wasn’t sudden at all. | 心率不齐并非突发 |
[29:08] | Screwed-up blood cells screwed up the blood vessels | 搞砸了血细胞 搞砸了血管 |
[29:10] | Which gave us a screwed-up | 导致我们也搞砸了 |
[29:11] | positive for lam. | 显示淋巴管平滑肌瘤病阳性 |
[29:13] | If she’d told us about her symptoms sooner–like ever– | 要是她能早点告诉我们症状 |
[29:16] | She might not be dying. | 她或许不会危在旦夕 |
[29:17] | You were right after all. | 不管怎样 你是对的 |
[29:18] | – I never said sickle – if everyone were more selfish, | -我从未说过镰 -要是大家都更自私 |
[29:21] | The world would be a better place. | 世界将会更美好 |
[29:25] | So she’s gonna die. | 那么 她没救了 |
[29:30] | Unless we can find | 除非我们能找到 |
[29:31] | She burned through one donor lung. | 她毁了一个供体肺了 |
[29:32] | Transplant committee’s never gonna give her a second one. | 移植委员会不会给她第二个的 |
[29:36] | Well, then I guess you’re right again. | 那么 看来你又说对了 |
[29:42] | Unless we don’t need their approval. | 除非我们不需要他们的许可 |
[29:55] | You can’t advise your patient’s parents | 你不能建议病患家长 |
[29:57] | to take marrow and half a lung from their son! | 从他们的儿子身上提取骨髓以及半个肺 |
[30:01] | I guess I can just chat with them about the weather. | 那我就跟他们聊聊天气 |
[30:04] | Blood tests just confirmed sickle cell trait. | 血检结果证实是镰状细胞性状 |
[30:07] | So they might be curious about the only treatment option. | 他们就会想知道唯一的治疗方法 |
[30:11] | Though we are having weird weather lately. | 虽然最近的天气确实挺奇怪 |
[30:13] | There is a huge reason not to | 这是不能从活体病人身上 |
[30:15] | take lungs from living patients. | 获取肺器官的重要原因 |
[30:17] | So their siblings can die? | 因为他们的弟兄姊妹会死 |
[30:18] | Their son has CMD. | 他们的儿子患有先天性肌营养不良 |
[30:19] | As it is, he’s gonna | 如果进行手术 他可能 |
[30:21] | die of respiratory failure by 25. | 不到25岁就会死于呼吸衰竭 |
[30:23] | We could cut whatever time he has left in half. | 我们的手术将会缩短他的生命 |
[30:25] | That qualifies as a bad reason for them to reject the idea. | 这套方案不好但至少给了他们拒绝的机会 |
[30:27] | It’s a much worse reason for them not to get the choice. | 最糟的是连他们选择的权利都不给 |
[30:29] | It’s coercive to tell them! | 你这是在胁迫他们做出一个选择 |
[30:32] | You ever hear of “Do no harm”? | 你听过不伤害吗 |
[30:33] | That was second year, right? | 是大二那年讲的吧 |
[30:35] | ’cause I had mono all that fall. | 那年我被单核细胞增多症折磨了整个秋天 |
[30:36] | Their son’s not even our patient. | 而且他们的儿子也不是我的病人 |
[30:37] | Why don’t we just take half a lung | 我们何不从门诊部随便找个牙疼患者 |
[30:38] | from some guy in the clinic with a toothache? | 从他身上拿半个肺来用呐 |
[30:40] | That’s a great idea. Now we can give the parents two options. | 好主意 这样他们家人就多一个选择 |
[30:42] | We don’t compromise one life for another. | 我们不能为救一人而危害他人生命 |
[30:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:56] | Okay? Seriously. | 好吧 说真的 |
[31:01] | You made an argument. | 你提建议 我遵从 |
[31:02] | If you don’t want me to defer to you, | 如果你不想让我听从你的建议 |
[31:03] | why make it at all? | 为什么要提呢 |
[31:05] | But are you deferring to me | 你听从我的建议 |
[31:07] | just because we’re seeing each other? | 是因为我们的恋爱关系 |
[31:13] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[31:17] | Yeah. I think so. | 我想是的 |
[31:19] | This is screwing me up. | 这种关系把我搞得焦头烂额 |
[31:21] | Why is it not screwing you up? | 你怎么没事呢 |
[31:25] | It is. | 我也一样 |
[31:28] | I don’t know why I okayed you foaming that lung. | 当时你要用泡沫填肺 我犹豫了 |
[31:31] | I realized it was wrong as soon as I said it. | 同意的那一刻我就意识到自己错了 |
[31:34] | I knew it! I knew ’cause you tilted your head. | 我就知道 因为你歪了一下脑袋 |
[31:36] | House…we are screwing this up. | 豪斯 我们俩都乱了方寸 |
[31:41] | I’m gonna call HR, | 我得给人力资源部打电话 |
[31:44] | find someone else to supervise you as soon as I can. | 让他们尽快找别人来监管你 |
[32:03] | I’ve got your… | 我拿到了你的 |
[32:06] | test results. | 化验报告 |
[32:09] | You have the metabolism, blood counts, | 你有年龄为92岁的新陈代谢功能 |
[32:11] | liver and kidney function of a 92-year-old. | 血球计数 肝脏及肾脏功能 |
[32:14] | Which is great, ’cause you’re 102. | 对于102岁的人来说 这指标很不错 |
[32:15] | What’s not so great | 但不妙的是 |
[32:16] | is the average life expectancy is 78. | 人类平均寿命是78岁 |
[32:19] | It is my recommendation that you move into a home | 因此我的建议是你需要搬进 |
[32:21] | with round-the-clock care. | 全日看护的养老之家 |
[32:23] | Oh… I can’t believe it! | 真不能相信 |
[32:27] | Can’t my son give me round-the-clock care? | 难道我儿子不能对我实施全日看护吗 |
[32:30] | Not unless you’ve done your two-year certification | 除非他拥有两年的 |
[32:32] | in tiburon swab technology. | 老年看护证书 |
[32:34] | There must be some other way. | 那一定有别的办法 |
[32:36] | Just because he has a little tingling | 就因为他有一点轻微的刺痛感 |
[32:38] | and some trouble feeling hot and cold | 对冷热的感知有些问题嘛 |
[32:41] | – and some difficulty – You can’t feel hot and cold? | -还有些 -你感觉不到冷热 |
[32:43] | Not lately. But at my age… | 早就感觉不到了 但我这么大年纪 |
[32:46] | Show me your teeth. | 让我看看你的牙 |
[32:51] | Dentures. Fairly worn. | 整套假牙 有点旧 |
[32:54] | I’m guessing ten years old. | 我猜带了至少十年 |
[32:57] | Show me your denture cream. | 给我看看你的假牙牙膏 |
[32:59] | Why would he carry denture cream? | 他为什么要带假牙牙膏 |
[33:02] | Because… | 因为 |
[33:04] | he has… Zinc poisoning. | 他锌中毒 |
[33:08] | But to get it from denture cream, | 但如果仅靠假牙牙膏摄取 |
[33:10] | he’d have to take so much of it– | 他对其用量肯定很大 |
[33:11] | Trust me, he never leaves home without it. | 这牙膏他一定随身携带 |
[33:12] | How much do you use, pop? | 老爸 你到底用了多少 |
[33:14] | About a tube a day. I buy it online. | 大概一天一管 在网上买到的 |
[33:17] | So what does this mean? | 这到底什么意思 |
[33:19] | Bizarrely, it explains all your symptoms. | 这意外地说明了你的所有症状 |
[33:22] | Better-fitting dentures, you’ll be fine. | 换一副全新舒服的假牙 就没事了 |
[33:24] | Medically, there’s no reason to go anywhere. | 医学上看 你没必要去任何养老之家 |
[33:37] | Hospital rebate. | 医院回扣 |
[33:39] | You might wanna… put it towards couples therapy. | 可能需要用在一些治疗上 |
[33:59] | The transplant committee’s… | 器官移植委员会 |
[34:00] | never gonna give my daughter another lung, are they? | 不会再给我女儿一个肺了吧 |
[34:03] | – No. – Are there any other options? | -是的 -还有别的方法 |
[34:08] | We’re looking into it. | 我们还在做进一步的观察 |
[34:11] | Looking into what? | 观察什么 |
[34:16] | Please. Tell me. | 求你了 告诉我吧 |
[34:19] | Give me some kind of hope. | 给我点希望 |
[34:21] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 这我恐怕做不到 |
[34:22] | We’re talking about my daughter’s life. | 这事关我女儿的生死 |
[34:24] | What can’t you tell me? | 你为什么不能告诉我 |
[34:29] | If there’s any…chance you can save her, | 如果你可以救她 哪怕是一丁点机会 |
[34:34] | anything you can try… | 什么方法都可以 |
[34:43] | We can take marrow and half a lung from your son. | 我们需要你儿子的一些骨髓和一半的肺 |
[34:49] | It would likely shorten his life significantly. | 这么做会很大程度上缩短他的寿命 |
[34:55] | He’d never be able to go on a respirator if he needed to. | 他以后可能离不开呼吸机 |
[34:58] | Most people with CMD need to | 对大部分患有先天性肌营养不良的人 |
[35:00] | as their respiratory function declines. | 是必须的 他们的呼吸系统会迅速衰竭 |
[35:12] | How long… do we have to decide? | 可以给我们多长时间做决定 |
[35:16] | Morning at the latest. | 最晚到早上 |
[35:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:04] | Where are my parents? | 我父母呢 |
[36:06] | They’re probably dealing with committee issues or something. | 他们可能去处理移植委员会的那些事 |
[36:09] | They were arguing. | 他们在吵架 |
[36:12] | I saw my mom crying. | 我看见妈妈哭了 |
[36:13] | Looked like my dad was yelling at her. | 好像爸爸在冲她吼 |
[36:17] | They care about you a lot. | 他们很担心你 |
[36:27] | Hugo was a marrow match? | 雨果的骨髓和我的匹配 |
[36:31] | We’re way past that now. | 那个已经不是现在最重要的了 |
[36:34] | They want a lung from him too. | 他们还想要他的肺 |
[36:37] | Is that what this is about? | 是关于这个吧 |
[36:42] | No. It’s nothing you need to worry about. | 不是的 你什么都不用担心 |
[36:45] | Everybody’s working on getting you the best care possible. | 大家都在努力让你获得更好的治疗 |
[37:05] | How do they expect us to go on from here? | 他们想让我们怎么做 |
[37:11] | We make a choice… and we live with it. | 我们得做个选择 不管怎样都承受苦痛 |
[37:16] | There’s no living with it. | 这让我怎么活啊 |
[37:18] | No matter what we decide. | 无论我们怎么选择 |
[37:40] | Still cold and clammy. She had a respiratory arrest. | 还是冰冷虚弱 她刚才呼吸骤停了 |
[37:44] | – Oh, my god! – What is she doing here? | -我的上帝 -她怎么会在这儿 |
[37:48] | She figured out what was going on. | 她知道是怎么回事了 |
[37:49] | She’s pinking up. | 救回来了 |
[37:50] | She must have yanked off her IVs and oxygen. | 她肯定是把静脉注射和氧气给拽掉 |
[37:54] | Came here to die. | 跑这儿寻死来了 |
[38:07] | By unhooking herself from everything, | 刚才的自杀行为 |
[38:09] | she delivered a hypoxic insult to her body | 给她的身体带来了严重的缺氧损伤 |
[38:12] | that started a downward spiral. | 现在她的情况急剧恶化 |
[38:15] | If you’re gonna make a decision, | 你们必须得做个决定 |
[38:17] | you’re running out of time. | 否则就没时间了 |
[38:28] | HR can’t find you a new supervisor. | 人力资源部找不到新监管 |
[38:30] | How come? | 怎么会呢 |
[38:32] | Because you’re unsupervisable, House. | 豪斯 因为你无法无天 |
[38:34] | Two department chairs threatened to quit. | 两个部门主任还威胁要辞职 |
[38:36] | Well, I guess we’re stuck with each other. | 那我们俩只能绑在一起了 |
[38:41] | I have no idea why I’m making this call | 我不懂为什么要这么决定 |
[38:43] | or if it’s the right call to make. | 或者这么决定是否明智 |
[38:46] | But if you feel strongly | 但如果你强烈地认为 |
[38:47] | about presenting the parents your treatment option, | 应该把治疗方案告诉她家人的话 |
[38:52] | you can do it. | 你就做吧 |
[38:54] | Thank you, I will. | 谢谢 我会的 |
[38:57] | Several hours ago. | 几个小时前 |
[39:00] | You told them? | 你已经告诉他们了 |
[39:01] | I told him. He came to my office. | 我告诉了他 他来我办公室 |
[39:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:13] | Well…I should probably be more mad at you. | 也许我应该更生气 |
[39:22] | Dr. House? | 豪斯医生 |
[39:26] | We’ve decided. | 我们做好决定了 |
[39:28] | We’re not gonna take the lung from my son. | 我们不同意取出儿子的肺 |
[39:33] | She’s still on the waiting list. | 她还在申请名单上 |
[39:35] | We’re gonna do whatever we can do find her another– | 我们会尽全力帮她找到另一个 |
[39:37] | What ginormous crack pipe | 你们这些人到底是 |
[39:40] | have you people been sucking on? | 哪根筋不对 |
[39:41] | – House! – Are you gonna pretend | -豪斯 -你们还装做 |
[39:43] | that you’re not choosing your own daughter’s death? | 让自己的女儿去死不是你们的决定吗 |
[39:45] | Our daughter doesn’t want it. | 是我们的女儿不想要的 |
[39:46] | Probably doesn’t wanna floss her teeth either. | 也许是不想开口 |
[39:48] | She’s a mindless teenybopper. | 她只是个无知少女 |
[39:50] | Don’t put this on them. | 别把罪名强加在他们身上 |
[39:51] | What do you mean don’t put on? It is on them. | 什么叫不能强加 这原本就是他们的责任 |
[39:52] | As much as they may wanna pass the lung here. | 和他们强烈的想移植那半个肺的意愿一样 |
[39:54] | Of course they do. | 他们当然想 |
[39:56] | You’re handing them an impossible choice. | 你给他们的是一个进退维谷的选择 |
[39:58] | Life has handed them crappy choice, | 是生活给了他们糟糕的选择 |
[40:01] | they are picking the crappier option. | 但他们做出了更为糟糕的决定 |
[40:02] | Trading who knows how many healthy decades | 用一个能活不知道多久的女儿 |
[40:04] | for four or five years in which roller-boy will be a limp rag. | 去换取一个能活4 5年的残疾儿子 |
[40:07] | Not everything is a math equation. | 不是所有的东西都能用数学公式来解决的 |
[40:09] | Do you need me to explain the differences between decade and year? | 需要我来解释一下几十年与几年的区别 |
[40:11] | Their son is a human being. | 他们的儿子也是人 |
[40:12] | You know what they are, right? | 你知道他们在干嘛 |
[40:13] | Intrinsic value | 他们在衡量内在价值 |
[40:15] | We don’t get to decide | 我们不能替他们做决定 |
[40:16] | We do it everyday | 我们每天都这么做 |
[40:17] | The two of them needed the same lung | 他们俩都需要这个肺 |
[40:19] | He needs to keep the one he’s got. | 他得留住他所拥有的 |
[40:20] | You don’t get to play god by ripping out… | 你没必要去扮作上帝来撕裂这些 |
[40:23] | That train left the station when we learn to do transplants, | 当我们意识到要移植时就已无路可选 |
[40:25] | the rest is just paper-pushing. | 剩下就只有文书工作 |
[40:27] | Because now we are onto your real area of expertise | 因为现在的工作才是你的专长 |
[40:29] | Oh, I thought we were moving onto yours | 我以为我们转入了你的专长 |
[40:32] | bullying your patients into | 胁迫你的病人 |
[40:34] | embracing your own lack of a moral | 迎合你自己的道德缺失 |
[40:40] | Hugo, honey | 雨果 亲爱的 |
[40:41] | We didn’t mean for you to hear any of these | 我们不是故意让你听到这些的 |
[40:43] | Hugo, please. | 雨果 别这样 |
[41:02] | I want you to take half of my lung. | 我想让你得到那半个肺 |
[41:05] | No. | 不行 |
[41:08] | I’m not . | 不可以 |
[41:12] | You do so many great things. | 你能做很多了不起的事 |
[41:15] | I just watch. | 我只是看着 |
[41:19] | I get to watch and coach and cheer. | 我在那里看着 为你指导与喝彩 |
[41:23] | That’s not me out there. | 但那并不是我所做的 |
[41:27] | Never will be. | 永远也不会是 |
[41:31] | If you take this piece of me | 如果你能拿走我的这一部分 |
[41:34] | carry it with you, | 带在你身上 |
[41:36] | then I really can share in everything you do. | 那我就能真正地分享你所作的一切 |
[41:41] | This is the great thing I can do with my life. | 这是我这一生唯一能做的了不起的事 |
[41:48] | Don’t make me live without you. | 我的生命中不能没有你的存在 |
[42:26] | We got lucky. | 我们很走运 |
[42:32] | I did give them an impossible choice, | 把那孩子从他们身边夺走 |
[42:35] | the kid took it away from them. | 但我确实没有别的办法 |
[42:37] | That fight | 刚才那场争吵 |
[42:41] | was the first honest interaction | 是你我回来工作后的 |
[42:43] | you and i had since we came back to work. | 第一次真实的交流 |
[42:48] | If we are painfully and brutally honest with each other, | 如果我们完完全全地忠实于对方 |
[42:53] | maybe we’ll get lucky again. | 也许我们还会很走运 |
[42:54] | You’ve got a big ass. | 你确实有一对翘臀 |